时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[00:40] | Hi. Hello. | 嗨 喂 |
[00:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:56] | Nice ring. | 不错的戒指 |
[01:05] | Ah. Excuse me, miss. | 啊 等等 小姐 |
[01:11] | You got to know the secret hand signal to get a drink In here. | 在这里想喝东西 需要特殊的招呼手势 |
[01:14] | It’s like i’m invisible. | 他们都当我不存在 |
[01:17] | Well, i see you. What can i get you? | 我看到你了 你想点什么 |
[01:20] | Hi, i’m neal. | 嗨 我叫Neal |
[01:22] | Okay, neal. You thirsty? | 好的 Neal 你渴了吗 |
[01:24] | – Oh, uh… mojito. – You got it. | – 噢 我要莫吉托 – 就来 |
[01:26] | You know that rum sales have grown 12% inengland | 你知道吗 在英国朗姆酒的销售量 增长了12% |
[01:29] | because the mojito is so popular? | 就因为莫吉托的流行 |
[01:31] | I’m… sorry. | 不好意思 |
[01:33] | I can get a little rain man I see numbers in everything. | 我看什么事都注意数据 有点像”雨人”了(出自一部电影) |
[01:36] | I’m an accountant. | 我是个会计师 |
[01:38] | – You’re not a regular in here. – It’s that obvious? | – 你不是这儿的常客 – 这么明显吗 |
[01:40] | Uh, my brother asked me to meet him here. | 我弟弟让我来这里跟他碰面 |
[01:42] | – And he’s late, as usual. – Okay. | – 他又迟到了 跟往常一样 – 好吧 |
[01:47] | – I’m so sorry. – You clumsy cow. | – 非常抱歉 – 蠢娘们儿 |
[01:49] | Hey, buddy, she said she was sorry. | 嘿 伙计 她说了对不起了 |
[01:51] | I’m not your buddy. | 我不是你的伙计 |
[01:52] | Look, let me get you a towel. | 我给你拿毛巾 |
[01:53] | How about you getme your manager? Because you just lost your job. | 你给我叫经理来 你该打包滚蛋了 |
[01:56] | – Hey! – ??? | – 喂 – 什么 |
[01:57] | – Youbumped into her. – Who the hell are you? | – 是你撞到她的 – 你是什么人 |
[02:00] | How about you get out of my face? | 你站一边儿去 |
[02:04] | oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[02:06] | really? | 想打架? |
[02:12] | Braden, stop! | Braden 住手 |
[02:14] | Hey! I’m calling security. | 嘿 我叫保安了 |
[02:20] | Everybody go back to your drinks. | 你们都继续喝酒吧 |
[02:26] | Are you okay? Oh… | 你没事吧 |
[02:28] | i’ve never been in a bar fight before. | 我从来没在酒吧打过架 |
[02:29] | I couldn’t tell. | 我可没看出来 |
[02:32] | Did you see that punch i landed? | 你看到我打他那拳了吗 |
[02:34] | Your one, his ten. Yeah, i saw. | 你一拳 他十拳 对 我看到了 |
[02:37] | Wow. You didn’t have to do that. | 喔 你没必要这样 |
[02:39] | Yeah, i did. | 我必须要 |
[02:43] | Um, why don’t you go clean yourself up? | 你去整理一下吧 |
[02:45] | And when you get back, drinks are on me. | 回来我请你喝酒 |
[03:05] | I’ll get back with you girls. I got to go take care of business. | 我去办点事 一会儿回来 |
[03:33] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[03:35] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[03:45] | So that’s what you saw? You sure that’s what happened? | 你就看到这些? 你确定是这样吗 |
[03:46] | I never saw a dead body before. | 我从来没见过死尸 |
[03:48] | I freaked out. I got out of here. I called 911. | 吓坏了 然后就跑出去 打了911 |
[03:50] | ??? | 我告诉你当时我在哪儿 |
[03:53] | This place is not that big. How’s that possible? | 这里并不大 怎么可能 |
[03:55] | I saw them fight. That’s it. | 我就看到他们打了一架 |
[03:56] | You have a clear line of sight to the men’s room. | 你能很清楚地看到男卫生间 |
[03:58] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[04:00] | You know, he was just sticking up for me. | 他只是想维护我 |
[04:02] | But then the last time you saw neal, He was headed to the men’s room. | 不过你最后看到Neal的时候 他正往男厕所走 |
[04:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:22] | H. | |
[04:25] | I thought somebody called in a dead body. | 我以为有人报警说有尸体 |
[04:28] | They did, eric. | 是的 Eric |
[04:29] | Nobody out there knows where the suspect is or the dead body. | 外面没人知道疑犯和尸体 到哪儿去了 |
[04:33] | there’s no drag marks on the floor. | 地上也没有拖动的痕迹 |
[04:34] | And there’s only one way out of here, gentlemen. | 而且这里只有一个出口 男士们 |
[04:37] | If you get out of the bathroom, | 如果出了洗手间 |
[04:38] | There’s an exit in the back hall, here. | 在后堂有个出口 |
[04:40] | No witnesses saw the suspect leave, though. | 但没有任何人看到疑犯离开 |
[04:42] | So how did they get the body out? | 他们如何把尸体弄出去的? |
[04:44] | Well, either somebody’s lying or this neal guy’s houdini. | 要么就是有人撒谎 要么这个Neal就是胡迪尼 (注:著名魔术师 擅长逃脱术) |
[04:47] | And that’s what it would take. | 说对了 |
[04:52] | * yeah * | |
[05:12] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:16] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:20] | * no no * | |
[05:25] | csi.miami.S09E21 | |
[05:47] | Do you know the victim’s last name? | 你知道受害人的姓吗 |
[05:49] | I just heard the bartender call him braden. | 我只听见酒保叫他Braden |
[05:51] | Braden, stop! | Braden 住手 |
[05:53] | We didn’t find any braden in the receipts from last night. | 昨晚的客人名单上没有叫Braden的 |
[05:55] | You said the man who fought with him told you his name was neal? | 你说那个跟他打架的人 告诉你他叫Neal |
[05:58] | We did find three neals. | 我们找到了三个Neal |
[06:00] | Think you could pick the suspect out of these dmv photos? | 你能从这些车管所的照片里 认出疑犯吗 |
[06:03] | This is him, neal marshall. | 是他 Neal Marshall |
[06:07] | He doesn’t look like a killer. | 他看起来不像杀人犯 |
[06:08] | Looks can be deceiving. | 外貌是有欺骗性的 |
[06:11] | Look, um, we’re going to shut the place down today. So you can go home. | 今天我们会关闭这里 你可以回家了 |
[06:14] | But will you do me a favor And leave me your contact information? | 不过 请你留个联系方式给我 |
[06:25] | Yeah, i need to put a bolo out on a neal marshall. | 提醒大家注意查找 Neal Marshall |
[06:28] | Five-Nine, brown hair, brown eyes. Thanks. | 5英尺9寸 褐发褐眼 谢谢 |
[06:34] | I don’t know if it’s important, But he said he was meeting his brother here. | 我不知道这个信息是否重要 他说是来和弟弟碰面的 |
[06:37] | He never showed up. | 他弟弟没出现 |
[06:38] | I’ll look into that. Thank you. | 我会查清楚的 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Neal and i aren’t just brothers, We run an investment firm together. | Neal和我不仅是兄弟 我们一起开了家投资公司 |
[06:51] | I know with absolute certainty That he wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 我绝对确定他不会伤害任何人 |
[06:54] | We have three little girls. | 我们有三个女儿 |
[06:56] | My husband’s never been In any type of trouble. | 我丈夫从没惹过任何麻烦 |
[07:00] | Very nice. | 很不错 |
[07:01] | Where do you think he could be? | 你觉得他会去哪 |
[07:03] | He said he had a business meeting last night, But he never came home. | 他昨晚说有个商务会议 但一直没回家 |
[07:06] | It’s my understanding that you were Supposed to meet him at bar 212. | 我记得你本应该在212酒吧 跟他碰面 |
[07:09] | I was held up on an overseas call. I was running late. | 我接了个国外电话 所以迟到了 |
[07:12] | You told him to meet you at a singles bar again? | 你又叫他去单身酒吧和你见面? |
[07:15] | Witnesses stated that he was fighting over a woman. | 证人们说他为了女人打架 |
[07:22] | Neal and i have been going through some difficulties. | Neal和我目前有些困难 |
[07:25] | Difficulties? | 困难? |
[07:26] | She keeps him on a tight leash, and he’s finally tugging back. | 她把他看得太紧了 他终于反弹了 |
[07:29] | you can’t blame the guy. | 你不能怪他 |
[07:31] | I mean, They got married right out of high school. | 我是说 他们高中毕业就结婚了 |
[07:33] | Was he supposed to stay single and irresponsible, like you, Forever, dean? | 难道他应该像你一样永远单身 不负责任吗 Dean |
[07:37] | You have been in his ear; i can tell. | 你一定暗地跟他说了很多 我敢肯定 |
[07:40] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[07:45] | – Okay. Yeah. – Was that about neal? | – 好的 嗯 – 是关于Neal? |
[07:48] | His car was spotted Pulling into a parking structure in south beach. | 有人看到他的车停在 在南沙滩的一个停车楼里 |
[07:52] | Please don’t let them hurt my husband. | 请别伤了我丈夫 |
[07:54] | I won’t, mrs. Marshall. | 不会的 Marshall夫人 |
[08:10] | The parking lot is across From the home address that the waitress at the bar gave us. | 停车场地址就在 那个酒吧女招待的家对面 |
[08:14] | – Yeah, well, that’s not a coincidence. – Exactly. | – 好的 这不是巧合 – 是的 |
[08:16] | All right. I’ll go there now and check it out. | 好的 我现在去她家看看 |
[08:22] | Natalia, that’s it. | Natalia 就是那辆 |
[08:28] | Clear. | 安全 |
[08:29] | Clear here. | 没人 |
[08:50] | He looks like he fits the description of the guy They found stabbed in the bathroom. | 他看起来正符合在厕所被捅死的那个人 |
[08:54] | Well, at least we know where neal marshall put his body. | 至少我们知道Neal Marshall 把尸体放哪儿了 |
[08:57] | Neal Where’s neal marshall? | |
[09:08] | Olivia. Olivia hunter. | Marshall人在哪儿 |
[09:16] | Miami-Dade police department. Open the door. | 迈阿密戴德郡警察局 开门 |
[09:20] | – just a second. – Let’s go. | – 稍等一下 – 快 |
[09:24] | Uh, i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:25] | I’m a little out of it, after what happened. | 发生了这一切后 我有点茫然 |
[09:28] | Can i come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[09:29] | What’s this about? Do you have any more questions About last night? | 这是为什么 对昨晚的事你还有想问的? |
[09:33] | I want to come in. | 我要进去 |
[09:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:52] | – You here alone? – Yeah, why? | – 你一个人吗 – 是的 怎么了 |
[09:55] | – You can’t go in there! – Stay right there. | – 你不能进去 – 呆在那儿 |
[10:00] | *** | 别相信警察 快跑 |
[10:03] | – Neal marshall? Put your hands up. – I didn’t do anything. | – Neal Marshall? 举起手来 – 我什么也没干 |
[10:05] | – I didn’t kill that guy. – Put your hands up. Turn around. | – 我没有杀人 – 举起手来 转过去 |
[10:09] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[10:11] | Anything you say can, and will, be used against you. | 你所说的一切都会 成为呈堂证供 |
[10:15] | I’m innocent. Please… | 我是无辜的 拜托 |
[10:18] | Let’s go. Get over there. | 过去 站过去 |
[10:20] | – Cuff yourselves together. – Me? | – 把自己拷起来 – 还有我? |
[10:22] | Yeah, you. You were hiding him. | 对 你 你藏匿他 |
[10:24] | – What? I didn’t do anything. – Leave her alone. | – 什么 我什么都没做 – 不关她的事 |
[10:26] | She was just trying to help me. | 她只是想帮我 |
[10:31] | – Oh, my god. What did you do? – I didn’t. I found him like that. | – 天啊 你干了什么 – 我没有 是我发现他的 |
[10:34] | Okay. Okay. Take these keys. Go to my place– | 好吧 好吧 拿着钥匙 去我家 |
[10:37] | Ozone and twelfth. We’ll-We’ll figure this out. | O区12楼 我们会处理好的 |
[10:39] | – I’ll get there as soon as i can. – Why are you doing this for me? | – 我会尽快回来 – 你为什么要帮我 |
[10:42] | Because you said you didn’t do this, And i believe you. Now, go! | 因为你说你没杀人 我相信你 快走 |
[10:47] | It’s called “aiding and abetting.” | 这是协助和教唆 |
[10:52] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 走 |
[11:13] | This is an insane misunderstanding. | 这是天大的误会 |
[11:15] | I fought with that guy at the bar, but i didn’t kill him. | 我在酒吧跟他打架 但我没有杀人 |
[11:18] | Sure. Why is his body in your trunk, then? | 是吗 那为何他的尸体在你车里 |
[11:20] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | That’s impossible. I’m being set up. | 那不可能 我是被陷害的 |
[11:25] | – Set up by who? – I don’t know! | – 谁陷害的 – 我不知道 |
[11:27] | You should be quiet, neal. | 你别说了 Neal |
[11:28] | Someone needs to figure all this out! | 必须有人搞清这一切 |
[11:34] | – Oh, no. – What the hell was that? | – 哦 不 – 这是怎么回事 |
[11:40] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[11:42] | What do you mean, them? Who’s them? | 什么意思 谁是他们 |
[11:47] | Guys, ??? | 天啊 |
[11:48] | we got to get the hell out of here. | 我们得出去 |
[11:51] | – How? We can help! – However the hell way we can. | – 怎么出去 我们能帮忙 – 用尽办法 |
[11:54] | uncuff us! Please! | 解开我们 求你了 |
[12:03] | – All right. – Grab the door. | – 好了 – 抓住门 |
[12:04] | On my count, right? One, two, three. | 听我口令 |
[12:09] | all right. | 好了 |
[12:22] | Come on, give me your hand! | 快 手给我 |
[13:11] | It doesn’t look like it fell ten floors. | 看起来不像从10层楼上掉下来的 |
[13:12] | Car isn’t even that damaged, man. | 一点损伤都没有 伙计 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, Trust me, it was falling. | 相信我 真的掉了 |
[13:20] | Hey, wolfe, you got anything in That control panel? | 喂 Wolfe 你在控制板上发现什么没有 |
[13:24] | Yeah, i think i got something. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[13:25] | Looks like A remote-Control switch plate that’s wired to the power line. | 有个远程控制开关板 接在了电力线上 |
[13:28] | That explains what happened. | 这可以解释发生的一切 |
[13:30] | He turned off the power, Triggering the electromagnetic brakes. | 他关掉电源 触发电磁制动 |
[13:32] | what the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[13:36] | Right, giving me time to get out of the car… | 对 给我逃出电梯的时间 |
[13:40] | …turn the power back on and release the brakes. | 然后接通电力 松开制动 |
[13:46] | yeah, the car falls, turn the power off, engage the brakes. | 对 电梯下落 再断电 引起制动 |
[13:49] | Gives neal and olivia a soft landing, lets them escape. | 让Neal和Olivia轻松着陆 让他们逃走 |
[14:08] | Hey, did these two know each other before last night? | 嘿 这两人在昨晚之前认识吗 |
[14:10] | Neal’s married. H spoke to his wife. | Neal已婚 H跟他老婆谈话 |
[14:12] | She said she was worried he might be stepping out on her. | 她说她担心他可能出轨了 |
[14:15] | I did a background check on olivia hunter. I didn’t find anything. | 我查过Olivia Hunter的背景 什么也没查到 |
[14:18] | Well, someone must have been up here To help them rig the elevator. | 一定有人上来帮他们操纵电梯 |
[14:20] | That’s how they got away. | 所以他们才能逃走 |
[14:21] | Yeah, well, we need to find out who. | 嗯 得找出是谁 |
[14:34] | I need you to be honest with me right now, mrs. Marshall, | 你现在得对我坦诚 Marshall太太 |
[14:36] | – and Tell me where your husband is. – i have no idea. | – 告诉我你丈夫在哪儿 – 我不知道 |
[14:38] | You know, covering For him is a felony. That’s a whole lot of prison time. | 为他掩护是重罪 会蹲很久监狱的 |
[14:40] | – Are you accusing me of something? – We know that he didn’t escape alone. | – 你想指控我什么? – 我们知道他不是一个人逃跑的 |
[14:44] | It was too well orchestrated. | 是经过精心策划的 |
[14:46] | I didn’t help him, i swear. | 我没有协助他 我发誓 |
[14:48] | Neal is the father of my children. If i had any idea, any idea at all… | Neal是孩子的父亲 如果我能想到任何 任何地方… |
[14:52] | Do you know who olivia hunter is? | 你认识 Olivia Hunter吗 |
[14:54] | No. Who is she? | 不 她是谁 |
[14:56] | She came up in the investigation. | 她也涉案了 |
[15:00] | God. | 上帝 |
[15:04] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:06] | all we know is That your husband | 我们认为 |
[15:09] | is involved in something very dangerous, And i need your help. | 你丈夫被卷入到危险中 我需要你协助 |
[15:12] | You’ve got to tell me anything you possibly know | 你得把你知道的一切尽可能告诉我 |
[15:14] | That could help us figure out what. | 以便帮助我们搞清情况 |
[15:18] | I… i don’t know if it means anything But neal’s been having some problems at work. | 我不知道这是否有意义 不过 Neal工作上有点麻烦 |
[15:22] | What kind of problems? | 什么问题? |
[15:23] | They lost an account, a big one, | 他们失去了个客户 大客户 |
[15:25] | And i think his brother dean blamed neal for it. | 我觉得他弟弟Dean 把这怪罪于Neal |
[15:28] | Could his brother be involved? | 他弟弟有可能牵涉进来吗 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:33] | I just want neal back home. | 我只想Neal能回家来 |
[15:35] | Please find my husband. Please. | 请找到我丈夫 拜托 |
[15:38] | Thank you for your help, mrs. Marshall. You can go home for now. okay. | 谢谢你的协助 Marshall夫人 你现在可以先回家了 好吗 |
[15:45] | Got your text. | 我收到你短信了 |
[15:46] | There’s an anomaly with the victim found In neal marshall’s trunk. | 在Neal Marshall车上找到的 被害人有一点异常 |
[15:49] | This body’s temp– It doesn’t seem possible, but it’s actually warming up. | 尸体的温度 听上去很荒谬 但温度在上升 |
[15:53] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:54] | This man has been dead for several days. | 这个人已经死了好几天了 |
[15:57] | So, he can’t be our victim from the bar. | 所以 他不可能是酒吧里那个人 |
[15:59] | Couldn’t have been. | 从头到尾不是 |
[16:01] | A corpse normally loses Two degrees of body heat the first hour after death, | 尸体通常在死去后第一个小时 丧失两度体温 |
[16:04] | And another degree each hour after that. | 然后每小时降一度 |
[16:06] | So, by that calculation, | 所以 按照计算 |
[16:08] | He should be approximately 87 degrees. | 他应该大约是87华氏度 |
[16:11] | Precisely, | 准确 |
[16:13] | and this body temp is only 62. | 而这具尸体只有62度 |
[16:16] | So he started too low. | 所以他低开高走了 |
[16:18] | Are we saying he was frozen? | 他是不是被冻起来了 |
[16:20] | Or held in some sort of cold storage. | 或者被存放在某些冷藏库 |
[16:22] | Take a look at the knife wound. | 看看这个刀伤 |
[16:24] | There should be perimortem bruising, but there isn’t. | 这里应该有死前的淤血 但没有 |
[16:26] | I think it’s a medical cadaver. | 我想这应该是医用尸体 |
[16:28] | Who found his way into the trunk of our suspect’s car. | 主动爬到嫌犯车的后备箱里 |
[16:31] | Right. | 对 |
[16:33] | Now, this incision is recent. | 这里 这个切口是新伤 |
[16:56] | – What is that, doctor? – It’s an rfid chip. | – 那是什么 医生 – 是射频识别芯片 |
[17:01] | Some medical facilities have started putting them In their cadavers | 有些医学机构在医用尸体里放这个 |
[17:03] | so they can keep track of them. | 以便追踪 |
[17:05] | Then the question becomes, | 现在 问题变成 |
[17:08] | who is this? | 这人是谁 |
[17:14] | I just heard what happened to you in the elevator. Are you okay? | 我刚听说你在电梯里出的事了 你还好吧 |
[17:16] | Yeah, yeah, i’m fine. I’m just… | 嗯 嗯 我很好 只是… |
[17:17] | I’m getting nowhere with this remote control switch. | 这个远程控制板上毫无进展 |
[17:20] | So, whoever rigged it must have been wearing a body glove, | 那个安装板子的人 肯定戴了手套 |
[17:22] | Because it’s totally clean. | 这上面什么也找不到 |
[17:37] | Hey, do you have the rfid reader in here? | 嘿 你这里有射频识读器吗 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 有 |
[17:46] | – Where did you get an rfid chip? – It was in our victim. | – 你找到什么射频芯片了? – 在受害人身上 |
[17:48] | Well, actually, it’s not even our victim anymore. | 噢 实际上不算我们的受害人了 |
[17:51] | What? | 什么 |
[17:52] | The body That we found in the trunk–It’s a medical cadaver. | 在后备箱找到的尸体 那是医用尸体 |
[17:55] | So our real victim’s body is still missing? | 所以 真正的受害人尸体还没找到 |
[17:57] | Yes, and so is neal. | 对 还有Neal |
[17:59] | We have surveillance At his house, but he hasn’t come home yet. | 我们监控了他家 但他还没回家 |
[18:01] | Okay, so we got a missing body, a planted cadaver… | 好吧 我们现在有一具失踪的尸体 一具栽赃的医用尸体 |
[18:04] | A phantom crime scene. | 一个闹鬼的罪案现场 |
[18:05] | And a rigged elevator. | 一架被操纵的电梯 |
[18:07] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:11] | here we go. | 好了 |
[18:12] | The cadaver’s name is jason norris. | 医用尸体名叫Jason Norris |
[18:15] | Died of a myocardial infarction four days ago. | 四天前死于心肌梗死 |
[18:18] | Donated his body to silas biotech. | 遗体捐献给Silas Biotech |
[18:21] | I’m gonna ask boa vista to go by silas biotech. | 我叫Boa Vista去Silas Biotech看看 |
[18:23] | Maybe she can get some answers. | 也许她能找到点答案 |
[18:41] | *** | |
[18:45] | hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:47] | Oh, i am so sorry. | 噢 非常抱歉 |
[18:49] | We are celebrating celeste’s birthday today. | 今天我们在庆祝Celeste的生日 |
[18:52] | I need to speak to the person in charge of your research cadavers. | 我想找你们主管医用尸体的 负责人谈谈 |
[18:55] | Oh, well, that-That’d be my boss, but he’s out. | 噢 那就是我的上司 但他出去了 |
[18:57] | That’s why We’re having the party now. | 所以我们才这会儿开派对 |
[18:58] | He does not like To have fun on the clock. | 他可不喜欢在工作时间玩乐 |
[19:01] | Well, unfortunately, He’s probably not gonna like this, either. | 噢 很遗憾 现在的情况他肯定也不喜欢 |
[19:03] | We found one of your research cadavers at a crime scene. | 我们在罪案现场发现 一具你们研究用的尸体 |
[19:06] | Pulled this off the rfid chip. | 从射频识别芯片上查到这个 |
[19:09] | Oh. Mr. Norris. | 噢 Norris先生 |
[19:11] | Oh. Okay, um… | 噢 好吧 嗯 |
[19:16] | Let’s see here. | 看看是怎样 |
[19:17] | Hi. Alisha, could you bring me, uh, the file on jason norris, please? | 嗨 Alisha 请你把Jason Norris先生的 档案拿给我 好吗 |
[19:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:25] | Did you know that he was missing? | 你知道他不见了吗 |
[19:27] | Uh, actually, mr. Norris was reported Misappropriated two days ago. | 实际上 两天前 Norris先生就报 被非法侵占了 |
[19:32] | How does a body become misappropriated? | 尸体怎么会被侵占呢 |
[19:34] | Oh, there’s lots of money on the black market for body parts. | 在黑市上 各种器官能卖大钱 |
[19:37] | – Thank you. – you welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[19:39] | We-We do everything we can to Prevent it, but… | 我们尽了一切力量 防止这事发生 不过… |
[19:41] | did you file a police report? | 你们报警了吗 |
[19:44] | We hadn’t officially determined, | 我们还没正式确定 |
[19:46] | if mr. Norris was stolen or just misplaced. | Norris先生到底是被盗 还是放错了地方 |
[19:50] | There was an inventory audit in mid-Process. | 中间物流正在进行存货审查 |
[19:53] | Can you show me where you had his body stored? | 你能带我去他尸体存放的地方吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, he never arrived. | 噢 他一直没到达我们这儿 |
[19:57] | The body went missing during transport from dade general, so… | 尸体在从戴德郡综合医院送来的 途中就失踪了 |
[20:02] | You might want to follow up with them. | 你也许要问问他们 |
[20:04] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[20:12] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:12] | Neal marshall just called in to mdpd. He’s on the phone with horatio right now. | Neal Marshall刚联系迈阿密戴德郡警方 他现在在跟Horatio通电话 |
[20:16] | We need you to come back. | 你赶紧回来 |
[20:17] | I’m on my way. | 马上来 |
[20:19] | Neal, listen to me. Come in, and we’ll work it out. | Neal 听我说 来这里 我们一起解决 |
[20:21] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会发生这事 |
[20:23] | What is happening, neal? | 发生了什么 Neal |
[20:24] | I didn’t kill her. I woke up, and she was dead. | 我没有杀她 我醒来 就发现她死了 |
[20:27] | Who’s dead, neal? Is it olivia hunter? | 谁死了 Neal 是Olivia Hunter? |
[20:29] | I didn’t want to get her mixed up in all this. | 我不想把她搅进来的 |
[20:30] | She said people must be after me, People who want to kill me. | 她说他们肯定在追杀我 有人想杀我 |
[20:33] | Okay, neal, why would they target you? | 好了 Neal 他们为什么要针对你 |
[20:36] | I’m an accountant. Maybe I saw something. | 我是会计 也许我看到了什么 |
[20:38] | Some financial statement I wasn’t supposed to see. I don’t know! | 某些我不该看的财务报表 我不知道 |
[20:40] | Okay. Where are you, neal? | 好吧 你在哪儿 Neal |
[20:43] | I can’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[20:44] | I can’t trust anyone. | 我无法相信任何人 |
[20:46] | Neal? | |
[20:49] | I got a location. | 我查到位置了 |
[20:50] | – ???? – He’s at the brio hotel on thornton avenue. | – 在哪 – 他在Thornton大街的Brio酒店 |
[20:52] | Don’t forget to send backup. | 别忘了派后援来 |
[20:54] | On their way. | 马上 |
[21:08] | – ??? – I got the room key. | – 我拿到房间钥匙了 |
[21:09] | They checked in under the waitress’s name. | 他们用女招待的名字入住的 |
[21:24] | It’s clear. | 没有人 |
[21:32] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[21:34] | I don’t get this guy. | 我搞不懂这个人 |
[21:36] | The victim at the bar, and now her. | 那个吧里的受害人 现在是她 |
[21:39] | I don’t know what he’s trying to do. | 我不知道他想干嘛 |
[21:41] | I don’t either, eric. | 我也不知道 Eric |
[22:23] | Look at this damage on the molding. | 看看装饰条上的破坏 |
[22:27] | That looks like forced entry. | 看上去是强行闯入 |
[22:30] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[22:33] | But when would that have taken place? | 但是是什么时候? |
[22:35] | Is it possible that somebody Other than neal killed this girl? | 会不会是Neal之外的人杀了这个女孩 |
[22:40] | Or that’s what he wants us to think. | 或者他想让我们这么认为 |
[22:41] | Let’s do a full process and see where that takes us, okay? | 我们全面检查下 看看有什么结果 好吗 |
[22:45] | Dr. Loman. | Loman医生 |
[22:50] | Looks like our poor lady sustained a broken neck at c-3. | 看起来这可怜的孩子 遭受了颈部C-3级断裂 |
[22:53] | Spinal cord was severed death was instantaneous. | 脊髓被切断 立刻丧命 |
[22:56] | How could that have happened? | 这怎么造成的 |
[22:57] | She fell. Significant damage to the back of her head, | 从高处坠落 脑后有明显损伤 |
[23:01] | damage to the occipital bone along the lamboid suture. | 伤及枕骨和枕顶人字缝 |
[23:05] | And what about the bruising on her chest and under the eye? | 那她胸口和眼下的淤青伤怎么解释 |
[23:08] | That bruise and this welt under that eye lead me to believe this fall was no accident. | 这个瘀伤和眼下的伤痕 让我确定这不是意外坠落 |
[23:12] | It looks like she’s been in a fight. | 看起来她经历了扭打 |
[23:15] | Evidence seems to indicate. | 证据是这么显示的 |
[23:16] | And the tattoo on the hand. | 还有手上的刺青 |
[23:18] | Hm. | 噢 |
[23:26] | Chinese symbol for “long life.” | 中国字 长寿 |
[23:28] | Pity she was denied one. | 很可惜她没能够 |
[23:31] | She was covering it with body makeup. | 她用化妆品把这个掩盖起来了 |
[23:35] | She also has… tinted contacts. | 她还戴了美瞳 |
[23:39] | And her hair was dyed. | 头发也染过 |
[23:41] | She’s attempting to conceal her identity. | 她想隐藏身份 |
[23:47] | Now, why would she do that? | 那么 这是为什么 |
[24:03] | ??? | 扫描图像 |
[24:13] | ??? | 指纹符合 |
[24:19] | Hey, natalia, did you run the DNA on our new vic? | 嘿 Natalia 你查了新受害人的DNA没? |
[24:22] | I did, but olivia hunter didn’t show up in any database anywhere. | 查了 不过任何数据库里 都没有Olivia Hunter |
[24:25] | Yeah, but when I ran her prints, she matched this girl in afis. | 对 |
[24:28] | Lisa blackhall? | 不过我查指纹时 她在自动识别系统里符合这个人 |
[24:29] | Uh-Huh. Olivia hunter’s real name, in the system for dui. | 嗯哼 Olivia Hunter的真名 在酒后驾车系统里有 |
[24:32] | Wait-Wait, so lisa was pretending to be olivia hunter? | 等等 所以Lisa扮作了Olivia Hunter? |
[24:35] | Exactly. And since olivia hunter doesn’t really exist, | 正是 因为Olivia hunter并不存在 |
[24:38] | I wondered how she charged A hotel room where she and neal were hiding out. | 我疑惑她和Neal躲起来时 怎么付酒店的帐 |
[24:41] | And? | 所以呢 |
[24:41] | Turns out she used a corporate credit card issued by silas biotech. | 结果她用的是Silas Biotech发行的 公司信用卡 |
[24:45] | Now, you were there, right? | 你曾经去过那里 是吗 |
[24:46] | I was there, and they lied to me, because I just talked to dade general, | 我去过 他们对我撒谎 因为我刚询问了戴德郡综合医院 |
[24:49] | and they told me That the misappropriated cadaver was in silas’s custody when it went missing. | 他们告诉我 被盗的尸体是在 Silas的保管下失窃的 |
[24:54] | See, it’s sounding like there is some sort of conspiracy against neal. | 你看 听起来确实有什么阴谋 在针对Neal |
[24:56] | Especially with that whole lisa-Slash-Olivia. She had to have been part of it, right? | 尤其联系到那个Lisa又名Olivia 她一定脱不了干系 对吧 |
[25:00] | You know what, I’m gonna go grab horatio and head back to silas now. | 我要找Horatio去Silas一趟 |
[25:07] | ??? | 迈阿密国际机场 |
[25:19] | Hora… horatio, I was here. Right here. | 我来过这儿 就是这里 |
[25:23] | Hello? | 你好? |
[25:26] | This was a working office. There was… a reception desk, | 这里是间办公室 |
[25:30] | SLAS 8 BIOTECH | 那儿有个接待台 |
[25:31] | There was… workers coming out of this back room. | 工作人员从后面出来 |
[25:34] | I’m so sorry. We are celebrating celeste’s birthday today. | 真抱歉 我们正在庆祝Celeste的生日 |
[25:38] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[25:43] | I mean, they completely stripped the place. | 他们完全搬空了这儿 |
[25:47] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[25:55] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[26:02] | Let’s get a team here to go over this place. All aright? | 我们找个小组来搜查这个地方 好吗 |
[26:06] | Horatio, wait a minute. | Horatio 等等 |
[26:10] | There’s something in here. | 这里有点东西 |
[26:15] | I’m not crazy. I’m not cra… This is what that receptionist was wearing earlier today. | 我没发疯 我没… 这就是之前那个接待员戴的东西 |
[26:19] | He does not like to have fun on the clock. | 他不喜欢在上班时间玩乐 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna take all these documents and try to get them reconstructed back at the lab. | 我要在实验室重组一下这些文档 |
[26:27] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[27:10] | I thought this software was supposed to make reconstructing documents easier. | 我以为这个软件能让 文档重组变得容易点 |
[27:13] | It’s searching for patterns and repeated text, but… With all of this… | 它在搜索模式和重复的内容 不过 面对这堆东西 |
[27:17] | We’re gonna be lucky to even find segments of information. It is gonna take some time. | 能找到片段的信息就不错了 需要花上些时间 |
[27:20] | Yes, you think? | 噢 你觉得? |
[27:22] | Hey, we’re working as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽快了 |
[27:23] | I know.It’s… I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[27:25] | Look, it’s just that I’ve got to figure out what the heck is going on here. | 只不过我想知道这到底是怎么回事 |
[27:28] | I do not like to be made a fool of. | 我不喜欢被愚弄 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:33] | Hey, can you put in a search term? | 嘿 你能设置个搜索关键字吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, sure. What are you thinking? | 嗯 可以 你想搜什么 |
[27:38] | Olivia hunter rented that hotel room with a silas biotech corporate card. | Olivia Hunter用Silas Biotech的 公司信用卡订的酒店房间 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:43] | So if silas doesn’t exist, it really is a front. Then who’s actually paying that bill? | 如果Silas不存在 而是个幌子 那么到底谁来支付账单 |
[27:46] | I see where you’re going. | 我知道你的意思了 |
[27:53] | Okay, here’s the credit card number that I have– | 好 这里是那个信用卡号码 |
[27:55] | So let’s just search through the documents we’ve already scanned. | 就在已经扫描过的文档中搜一下 |
[28:03] | That account number’s coming up several times. | 那个账户号码出现好几次了 |
[28:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:07] | The billing statements for that account were also being mailed | 这个账户的账单还被寄往 |
[28:09] | to an office suite out by miami international. | 迈阿密国际机场外的一个办公套间 |
[28:11] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[28:13] | Yeah, sure. Don’t mention it. | 嗯 当然 不客气 |
[28:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[28:35] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:39] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[28:51] | These are all the witnesses from the bar. | 这些都是酒吧里的证人 |
[28:53] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:54] | Let’s find out. Ladies and gentlemen, could I have you all stand against the wall, please? | 我们查查看吧 女士们先生们 请起身靠墙站 谢谢 |
[28:59] | Whoa, whoa. Excuse me. | 喔 喔 不好意思 |
[29:02] | I think I can help here. | 我想我能帮你们 |
[29:03] | This is the lady from before. | 这是之前那个女士 |
[29:05] | She’s from silas biotech. | 在Silas Biotech那个 |
[29:07] | Mr. Norris was reported misappropriated two days ago. | Norris先生在两天前被报被非法侵占 |
[29:10] | You know, actually, I’m sorry, I was not completely honest with you before. | 你看 我真的很抱歉 之前我对你没有说实话 |
[29:12] | I am wendy colton. I am the ceo of l.I.V.E. Corporation. Nice to meet you. | 我是Wendy Colton L.I.V.E.公司的CEO 你们好 |
[29:17] | If you are investigating the murder at bar 212, I think I can ease your minds. This is braden wilkinson. | 如果你们在调查212酒吧的谋杀案 我想我能让你们轻松下来 这位是Braden Wilkinson |
[29:22] | And, uh, he was the man who fought with neal marshall at the bar. | 他就是在酒吧里和Neal Marshall打架的人 |
[29:26] | I’m not your buddy. | 我不是你伙计 |
[29:30] | As you can see, he’s alive and well. There was no murder. | 你们能看到 他健康地活着 没有什么谋杀 |
[29:32] | So we know how the dead body got out of the men’s room, it walked out. | 现在我们知道尸体怎么弄出男厕所了 他自己走的 |
[29:48] | And everybody here was in on it? | 这里所有人都参与了? |
[29:50] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[29:50] | You do know it’s illegal to be planting cadavers and wasting our time, right? | 你应该知道 放置尸体 浪费我们的时间是违法的 对吧 |
[29:54] | Well, you can discuss that with my fleet of lawyers. | 你可以和我的律师团讨论这个问题 |
[29:56] | We have a young lady who’s lying dead in the morgue. | 还有一名年轻女性的尸体 躺在停尸间里 |
[30:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:01] | Her name is lisa blackhall, A.K.A.Olivia hunter. | 她叫Lisa Blackhall 又名Olivia Hunter |
[30:07] | Um… could we please discuss this in private? | 唔 我们能私下谈吗 |
[30:11] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[30:13] | When was the last time you talked to lisa? | 你最后一次和Lisa谈话是什么时候 |
[30:14] | Well, she was off the grid for a couple hours, | 她之前失去联系了几小时 |
[30:16] | But that happens sometimes– I thought she was gonna check in soon. | 不过这有时也会发生 我以为她很快会回来 |
[30:18] | What exactly do you do here? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[30:20] | We solved the problem of virtual reality. We make it real. | 我们设计虚拟现实 演一场戏 |
[30:23] | Listen up! Okay, everybody, get in position. | 大家听好了 各就各位 |
[30:26] | We’re ten minutes out before neal’s arrival. | 还有十分钟Neal就到了 |
[30:28] | How hard do i hit him? | 要我用多大力打他 |
[30:29] | Make him feel it, but don’t break anything. | 让他痛 不过别伤到骨头 |
[30:32] | Cue the music. | 音乐开始 |
[30:36] | We create actual, tailored, immersive experiences for our clients that changes their lives. | 我们为顾客创造实地 特属和拟真的经历 改变他们的生活 |
[30:42] | They’re getting into the elevator now. | 他们进电梯了 |
[30:43] | I’m on it. | 正在处理 |
[30:54] | kill the power. | 断电 |
[30:56] | Got it. | 好 |
[30:58] | Well, you certainly changed lisa’s life. | 你确实改变了Lisa的生活 |
[31:00] | We had nothing to do with her death. | 她的死与我们无关 |
[31:02] | You put her in that situation with neal. | 你让她和Neal陷入那个处境 |
[31:04] | She took neal to that hotel because it was in the script. | 她带Neal去那个宾馆 也是剧本写好的 |
[31:06] | It was supposed to look like they’d slept together. That was part of the fantasy. | 那原本就该看起来像他们一起睡了 这是梦幻的一部分 |
[31:17] | What are we going to do? This is insane. | 我们怎么办 这简直疯了 |
[31:19] | We need to lay low, okay? Figure out what you stumbled into. | 我们要低调 好吗 搞清你卷入了什么 |
[31:23] | Make a list of all your clients. | 把你的客户都列出来 |
[31:46] | I want to know who killed her. | 我想知道是谁杀了她 |
[31:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:49] | You’re saying neal paid for this? | 你说是Neal给钱搞的这个? |
[31:51] | No. He had no idea what was going on. His game was a gift. | 不 他不知道这一切 这个游戏是个礼物 |
[31:54] | From who? | 谁送的 |
[31:56] | – Contractually, I can’t say. – Consider the contract null and void. | – 按照合同 我不能说 – 视作无效的合同吧 |
[32:01] | We’re talking about one of your employees here. | 我们说的是你的一个职员 |
[32:05] | That’s fine, we’ll just get a warrant. | 好吧 我们拿个搜查令吧 |
[32:06] | No. No, I… Really, that… that won’t be necessary. | 不 不 我… 真的 那没必要 |
[32:14] | This will tell you everything you need to know. | 这能告诉你所有想知道的事 |
[32:22] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | – 你被捕了 – 为什么 |
[32:24] | – Reckless endangerment. – And obstruction of justice. | – 危害他人安全 – 还有 妨碍司法公正 |
[32:27] | – It’s just a game. – Game over. | – 这只是个游戏 – 游戏结束 |
[32:31] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[32:34] | Let go of my arm. | 放开我的胳膊 |
[32:37] | Lieutenant caine. | Caine警官 |
[32:39] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我就来 |
[32:41] | – What is it? – Neal just broke into his own house. | – 怎么了 – Neal刚闯入自己家 |
[33:02] | – Neal, you’re acting crazy. – We have to go now. | – Neal 你疯了吗 – 我们得马上走 |
[33:05] | What about the kids? | 孩子们怎么办 |
[33:06] | We’ll pick them up from school. Listen, I love you. | 我们去学校接他们走 听着 我爱你 |
[33:08] | Then just stop. | 那就别发疯了 |
[33:09] | No, we’re running out of time. | 不行 我们没时间了 |
[33:10] | Neal | Neal, just calm down, okay? We can work this out. |
[33:13] | Neal. | 冷静点好吗 我们能搞清楚的 |
[33:19] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[33:23] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[33:25] | Wouldn’t be my first one today. | 今天我已经错了很多次 |
[33:26] | But it’ll be your last. | 但这会是你最后一个 |
[33:37] | Neal, listen to me. | Neal 听我说 |
[33:39] | This is just a game. | 这只是个游戏 |
[33:41] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:42] | Please, baby, I don’t want to see you get hurt. | 求你了 亲爱的 我不想看你受伤 |
[33:44] | Neal, look, you’re taking this way too far. You’re innocent, we can prove that. | Neal 你想太多了 你是无辜的 我们能证明的 |
[33:47] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[33:48] | Listen what he’s say Neal. Your brother knows what he’s talking about. | 听听他的话 Neal 你弟弟知道他在说什么 |
[33:52] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么也不知道 |
[33:53] | Explain it to him, Dean. | 解释吧 Dean |
[33:55] | Okay, he’s right. Look, none of this is real. | 好吧 他是对的 听着 这些都不是真的 |
[33:58] | You’re not making any sense. | 你在胡说什么 |
[34:00] | I just want my life back. | 我只想回到正常生活 |
[34:01] | You’ll get it back, but you’ve got to put that gun down first. | 你会的 不过首先得放下枪 |
[34:06] | I can’t trust you. | 我不能相信你 |
[34:07] | I’m all you’ve got right now. | 我是你唯一的指望 |
[34:09] | Look, please, the gun is not loaded, so don’t, don’t shoot him, please. | 听着 拜托 枪没上膛 所以不要对他开枪 拜托 |
[34:19] | I keep this gun loaded, Dean. How did you know that? | 我之前一直上着膛 你怎么知道的 |
[34:26] | How did you know it wasn’t loaded? | 你怎么知道枪没上膛 |
[34:28] | It’s always loaded. | 它一直上着膛啊 |
[34:30] | D-Did you take the bullets out? | 是你把子弹取出来的? |
[34:33] | Would somebody explain to me what’s going on? | 有没有人告诉我到底是怎么回事啊 |
[34:35] | That’s exactly what Dean’s going to do right now. Aren’t you, Dean? | 这正是Dean现在要做的 是吧 Dean |
[34:39] | What, do you know something, Dean? | 什么 你知道什么 Dean |
[34:41] | Tell me. Tell me! | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[34:57] | Look where we are. A woman is dead. Why would you do this? | 看看这个状况 一个女人死了 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:00] | No one was supposed to die. | 不应该有人死的 |
[35:02] | I was framed for murder. | 我被陷害谋杀 |
[35:03] | – I did it for you, for us. – For us? | – 我这是为了你 为了我们 – 为了我们? |
[35:06] | I needed to get you out of your comfort zone | 我要把你从安乐窝里拖出来 |
[35:08] | My brother is a coward. | 我哥哥是个懦夫 |
[35:10] | We can take his whole world and tilt it. | 我们能颠覆他整个世界 |
[35:13] | We’ll strip him of everything he has and take him on a classic hero’s journey. | 我们能夺走他的一切 让他走上一条典型的英雄之路 |
[35:17] | Once he succeeds in overcoming the worst we can throw at him, | 一旦他成功克服了 我们加给他的最糟处境 |
[35:19] | he’ll come out of the game with a new confidence, afraid of nothing. | 他会带着新的自信走出游戏 勇往无前 |
[35:23] | This is very… expensive. | 这真是昂贵啊 |
[35:27] | It’ll be money well spent. | 物有所值 |
[35:30] | Why? I was happy. | 为什么 我很幸福啊 |
[35:31] | It was killing our firm. | 这让我们的公司毫无生机 |
[35:33] | This is about money? | 这是钱的问题吗? |
[35:35] | – This is about the Dunlevy account? – I had them. | – 是关于Dunlevy的委托? – 我本来已经争取到了 |
[35:38] | They were going to invest millions until you told them that it wasn’t prudent. | 他们本来会投资上百万 结果你告诉他们这不够审慎 |
[35:42] | – I gave them a risk assessment. – You gave them an accurate risk assessment. | – 我是给他们评估风险 – 你给他们精确的风险评估 |
[35:46] | Who does that? | 谁会这么干 |
[35:48] | We lost them, how many others? I needed you to man up. | 我们失去这个客户 另外还丢过多少次? 你要拿出男人的样子 |
[35:51] | I was actually starting to believe your crap about how I needed to loosen up, | 我几乎相信了你的屁话 说我需要放松 享受生活 |
[35:54] | have fun, but you know what I learned from all this? | 但你知道我从这一切里学到什么? |
[35:56] | – What? – That I love my wife and kids | – 什么 – 就是我爱我的妻儿 |
[35:58] | and I want to be with them more than anything else, | 我最想要的就是和他们在一起 |
[36:00] | and that makes me more of a man than you’ll ever be. | 这让我比你更像个男人 |
[36:08] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:12] | So, Dean, did the game include murder? | Dean 游戏包括谋杀吗 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | I swear. This was all just supposed to be pretend. I didn’t kill her. | 我发誓 这一切本都该是假装的 我没有杀她 |
[36:23] | – Who did? – I have no idea. | – 那么是谁杀的 – 我不知道 |
[36:25] | She called me from the hotel, she was pretty worried. | 她从酒店给我打电话 感觉很担心 |
[36:30] | Did Neal just call you? | Neal刚给你打电话了? |
[36:32] | No, is he okay? | 没有 他没事吧 |
[36:33] | Well, he’s freaking out just like he’s supposed to. | 他跟预计的一样吓坏了 |
[36:36] | So what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[36:37] | I’ve kept him off his cell, but I just caught him talking to somebody. | 我尽量让他不用手机了 但刚才发现他在跟人通话 |
[36:40] | He didn’t call you? | 他没打给你? |
[36:41] | No. | 没有 |
[36:42] | If he compromised the game, it could be dangerous. | 如果他破坏了游戏 这非常危险 |
[36:45] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[36:47] | I don’t remember making a call. | 我不记得有打过电话 |
[36:49] | That’s because you were drugged, Neal. | 那是因为你被下了药 Neal |
[36:51] | That’s the last I heard from Lisa. | 这是我最后一次接到Lisa的电话 |
[36:53] | Could I have your cell phone, please? | 能把你的手机给我吗 谢谢 |
[36:58] | You did make a call, Neal, just preceding the murder. | 你确实打了电话 Neal 就在谋杀之前 |
[37:09] | He called me? | 他给我打了电话? |
[37:11] | I must have missed it. | 我一定是漏接了 |
[37:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:15] | You’re lying, Mrs. Marshall. | 你在撒谎 Marshall夫人 |
[37:17] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[37:19] | Can we see your left shoulder, please? | 能看看你的左肩吗 |
[37:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:32] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[37:33] | Because you were at the hotel, and you forced your way into your husband’s room, didn’t you? | 因为你曾去那个酒店 闯进你丈夫的房间 是吗 |
[37:40] | I knew Dean wanted you to go to bars, to see other women… | 我知道Dean想让你去酒吧 去跟别的女人碰面 |
[37:42] | – Jenny, I never did any… – You were tempted. | – Jenny 我没有做任何… – 你已经被诱惑了 |
[37:44] | I could tell. | 我可以肯定 |
[37:47] | So you did get that phone call from the hotel? | 所以你确实接到了 他在酒店打来的电话 |
[37:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:52] | Jenny, I don’t think you’re safe. | Jenny 我觉得你有危险 |
[37:53] | I need you to get the girls and go to your mother’s. | 我要你和孩子们一起去你妈妈家 |
[37:55] | Neal, what’s going on? | Neal 发生什么事了 |
[37:56] | The police said you were fighting over some woman, that you killed a man. | 警察说你为了女人打架 还杀了个人 |
[37:59] | No, I didn’t kill anyone. | 不 我没有杀任何人 |
[38:01] | You sound strange. Where are you? | 你听起来不对劲 你在哪儿 |
[38:03] | Jenny, please, I’m at the Brio Hotel, but I think I’m being followed. | Jenny 求你了 我在Brio酒店 但我想我被跟踪了 |
[38:06] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[38:07] | Neal? Who are you talking to? | Neal 你在跟谁说话 |
[38:09] | – Are you alone? – Just do what I said. | – 你是一个人吗 – 照我说的去做 |
[38:11] | Get the girls and go to your mother’s now. | 马上和孩子们去你母亲家 |
[38:15] | I went to the hotel. I wasn’t sure what I would find. | 我去了酒店 我不知道会发现什么 |
[38:24] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[38:25] | Who the hell are you? Where’s my husband? | 你是谁 我丈夫在哪儿 |
[38:43] | I never thought that Neal would get blamed. I just got out of there. | 我没想到这会归咎到Neal身上 我就逃走了 |
[38:48] | How could I know that it was only a game? For me it was very real. | 我怎么知道那是游戏 在我看来那非常真实 |
[38:52] | There was Neal with another woman. | Neal和另一个女人在一起 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry that I ever gave you reason to believe that I would do that. | 我很抱歉让你觉得 我会那么做 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[39:04] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[39:06] | Please, no, there has to be a way. | 拜托 不要 一定有别的办法 |
[39:12] | Tell the girls I love them, okay? | 告诉女儿们 我爱她们 好吗 |
[39:14] | Can you do that? | 告诉她们好吗 |
[39:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[39:36] | Can’t you do something? It’s not her fault. Please, it’s the game. | 你们不能做点什么吗 这不是她的错 拜托 是那个游戏的问题 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry, Neal. But she killed someone. She’s looking at manslaughter. | 很抱歉 Neal 但她杀了人 这算是过失杀人 |
[39:45] | Is this part of the game? | 这是游戏的一部分? |
[39:48] | Please tell me this isn’t real. | 求你告诉我这不是真的 |
[39:51] | Neal | Neal, I can assure you, this is all too real. |
[39:55] | Join our FRS/FRM and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379/frzhaopin2@gmail.com | 我保证 这些都非常真实 |