时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Kroll’s one of five fugitives that escaped | Dante Kroll是去年10月11日从西迈阿密监狱 |
[00:05] | Miami-west prison last october 17. | 逃跑的五名犯人之一 |
[00:08] | He’s in prison serving 20 years for murder. | 他因谋杀被判入狱20年 |
[00:10] | Why the manhunt now, six months after Kroll’s escape? | 为什么在Kroll逃跑6个月后 现在才开始搜捕呢 |
[00:13] | We have reason to believe he’s still in miami. | 我们有理由相信他仍然在迈阿密 |
[00:15] | We’re gonna canvass the city and ask the public to help apprehend him. | 我们将搜索全市 并请求市民协助逮捕他 |
[00:18] | – What can the public do? – If you have any information | – 市民们可以做什么呢 – 如果你们有任何信息 |
[00:20] | That could lead to his capture, please call our tip line. | 可以帮助我们逮捕他 请拨打我们提示行上的电话 |
[00:23] | All calls are anonymous. And do not, i repeat, | 所有的来电都是匿名的 千万不要 我强调一遍 |
[00:26] | do not under any circumstances | 在任何情况下都不要 |
[00:28] | Try to engage or approach the suspect. | 接近或尝试与嫌犯交战 |
[00:30] | He’s trained in martial arts, he was once a competitive fighter, | 他受过武术训练 曾是个非常出色的格斗家 |
[00:33] | And he’s considered extremely dangerous. | 我们认为他是极其危险的 |
[00:35] | Sergeant tripp, do you have any idea why Kroll is still in town? | Tripp警长 你知道Kroll为什么还在城里吗 |
[00:38] | No comment, it’s an ongoing investigation. | 无可奉告 我们还在进行调查 |
[00:39] | That’s all for today. | 今天就到这里 |
[00:40] | Sergeant tripp! | Tripp警长! Tripp警长! |
[00:45] | mdpd. Tipster hotline. | 迈阿密戴德警局匿名消息热线 |
[00:46] | ??? | 你们在寻找 Kroll吗 我的意思是 |
[00:49] | yeah, the fugitive that’s been on the news, | 是的 新闻里曾经报道过的逃犯 Kroll |
[00:51] | Kroll, i just saw him at the liberty city gym. | 我刚才在Liberty City的健身房里看见他了 |
[00:57] | Miami-dade police! | 迈阿密戴德警察! |
[00:59] | Kroll, we have a warrant for your arrest! | Kroll 我们有你的逮捕令! |
[01:01] | Show yourself right now! | 马上出来! |
[01:08] | ? | |
[01:10] | , we know you’re in here! | 我们知道你在这儿! |
[01:16] | ??? | 楼上没人 |
[01:18] | – We clear? – We all clear. | – 我们都搜过了? – 我们全都搜了一遍 |
[01:20] | Kroll’s not here. | Kroll不在这里 |
[01:22] | He’s not here. Tripp, can you hear me? | 他不在这儿 Tripp 你能听见我吗 |
[01:24] | I hear you, eric. Your visual is picture-perfect. | 我能听见你 Eric 你的图像非常清楚 |
[01:26] | Kroll’s not here. I think we might’ve gotten some bad intel. | Kroll不在这儿 我觉得我们得到了一些错误情报 |
[01:30] | Eric, step closer to that table. | Eric 往桌子靠近点 |
[01:32] | That’s Kroll’s brand of cigarettes– He was there. | 那是Kroll抽的牌子的香烟 他在这里呆过 |
[01:35] | Well, he ain’t here now. | 嗯 他现在不在这里 |
[01:38] | – Wolfe, can you hear me? – Yeah, loud and clear. | – Wolfe 能听见吗? – 是的 一清二楚 |
[01:41] | Kroll’s associate still there? | Kroll的同伙还在那儿吗 |
[01:43] | he’s on the move. | 他在移动呢 |
[01:44] | Don’t lose him. He might lead us to the hideout. | 别跟丢了 他可能会引我们到那个藏身处 |
[01:55] | hey! Mike darrow! | 嘿 Mike Darrow |
[02:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:34] | Listen… where is Kroll? | 听着… Kroll在哪儿 |
[02:36] | Look, i don’t associate with him anymore, man. | 我说 我和他毫无瓜葛了 老大 |
[02:38] | Hey, listen, you made me run. Don’t make it worse on yourself | 喂 听着 你让我跑了一路 别再因为对我撒谎 |
[02:40] | By lying to me– Where is Kroll? | 而把你自己置于更不利的境地了 Kroll在什么地方 |
[02:43] | Last time i saw him he was on filbert street. | 我最后一次见他是在Filbert街 |
[02:46] | – Did you get that, tripp? – I’m sending a guy right now. | – 你听见了吗 Tripp – 我正派人过去 |
[03:24] | Is there a problem, officer? | 有什么问题吗 长官 |
[03:27] | Step out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[03:58] | did you say a cop killed this man? | 你是说一个警察打死了这个男人吗 |
[04:01] | yes. I was just coming from class, and then i… | 是的 我刚上完课出来 然后我就… |
[04:03] | I saw him pull the guy over. | 我看见他让这个人把车停到路边 |
[04:06] | – Did you catch a license plate? – No. But it was an suv, | – 你看见车牌了吗 – 没有 但那是辆SUV |
[04:10] | dark, uh, maybe black. | 深色的 嗯 可能是黑色 |
[04:12] | what do we have, Ms. Boa vista? | 我们有什么线索了吗 Boa Vista女士 |
[04:14] | Well, our witness here said she saw | 哦 我们的目击者说她看见了 |
[04:15] | A police officer pull over and kill the victim. | 一个警官把车停到路边并杀死了受害者 |
[04:18] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[04:22] | Look. | 看 |
[04:24] | that’s not a cop. | 那不是个警察 |
[04:27] | No, it’s not. | 不 那不是 |
[04:29] | That’s Kroll. | 那是 Kroll |
[04:31] | – I got to find logan. – Thank you. | – 我得找到Logan – 谢谢你 |
[04:35] | Your old rival and former training partner, | 你的老对手和从前的训练伙伴 |
[04:39] | Kroll. | |
[04:40] | His recent escape from miami-west prison this fall, | 他最近从西迈阿密监狱逃跑了 今年秋天 |
[04:44] | Does that loom over you? | 这是否使你困扰 |
[04:48] | I… I try not to let that affect me. | 我…我尽量不让那些事影响我 |
[04:51] | Yes, but you’re the one who testified to put behind bars. | 是的 但是你出面作证把投进监狱的 |
[04:55] | Aren’t you afraid he’s gonna come after you? | 难道你不怕他会回来报复你? |
[04:57] | I just got to live my life. | 日子还得照样过 |
[04:59] | You have a chance to do something no fighter’s ever done before– | 你有机会做一些别的拳击手 以前从没做过的事 |
[05:03] | That’s to repeat as a champion | 再次作为一个冠军 |
[05:05] | In the city you grew up in. | 在你长大的城市 |
[05:08] | Does that make things more special? | 这是否让事情变得更加特殊 |
[05:10] | Yeah. Yeah, i think it does matter. | 是啊 是啊 我觉得这非常重要 |
[05:12] | Being back in miami is, uh, | 回到迈阿密是种 呃 |
[05:14] | it’s a homecoming of sorts. | 是多种意义上的回归 |
[05:17] | You know, when… things weren’t so great, | 你知道吗 当…我经历艰难的时候 |
[05:20] | There were people here that, uh, that picked me up and pushed me. | 这里曾经有人 嗯 发掘了我和并敦促我 |
[05:24] | It changed everything for me. | 彻底地改变了我 |
[05:27] | So, yeah, today’s championship is… | 所以 今天的锦标赛是… |
[05:30] | it’s about them in a way. | 从某种程度上是关于他们的 |
[05:31] | all right, man, thanks for the interview. | 好了 伙计 谢谢你的采访 |
[05:33] | – Appreciate it. Good luck today. – Thanks for having me. All right. | – 不胜感激 祝你今天好运 – 谢谢邀请我 好的 |
[05:36] | See you. | 再见 |
[05:39] | – Look at you. – Haven’t seen you since the trial. | – 看看你 – 自从审判后就没见过你了 |
[05:43] | Pay-per-view, eh? | 按次收费的 啊? |
[05:45] | I want you to meet my wife, brooke. | 我想介绍你认识我的妻子 Brooke |
[05:47] | – Hi. -Pleasure. Very beautiful. | – 嗨. -很高兴见到你 真是美人儿 |
[05:49] | You’re a lucky man. | 你是个幸运儿 |
[05:52] | So, um, you know that Mr. Kroll is out, | 那么 你知道Kroll先生出来了 |
[05:56] | But what you don’t know is he murdered someone | 但你不知道他杀了人 |
[05:58] | In coral gables this morning. | 今天上午在科勒尔盖布尔斯 |
[06:01] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[06:02] | Has he attempted to contact you? | 他有没有试图联系你 |
[06:05] | No. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[06:07] | I think we should consider postponing. | 我认为我们应当考虑推迟比赛 |
[06:11] | No way. Today is my day. | 绝对不行 今天是我的大日子 |
[06:13] | is not gonna take this away from me. | 他不能把它从我这里夺走 |
[06:15] | – Lieutenant… – logan, it might not be | – 中尉… – Logan在我们找到他的行踪之前 |
[06:16] | A bad idea till we get a line on him. | 这未必是个坏主意 |
[06:23] | No. Now, the fight goes on, man. | 不 现在 比赛得继续 老兄 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | Um, nice to meet you. | 嗯 很高兴见到你 |
[06:31] | Watch your back. Okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[06:37] | * yeah * | |
[07:00] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[07:04] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[07:08] | * no no * | |
[07:12] | CSI.Miami.s09e19 | |
[07:33] | – Nothing, huh? – No i.D.? Wallet? | – 什么也没有 哈? – 没有身份证? 没有钱包? |
[07:39] | Does our vic have a name? | 我们的受害者有名字吗 |
[07:40] | No. Let me check the registration. | 没有 让我检查一下注册信息 |
[07:49] | Car’s registered to a body shop in kendall. | 汽车是注册在Kendall的 一间汽车修理厂名下 |
[07:51] | Looks like Kroll took his wallet. | 看来Kroll拿走了他的钱包 |
[07:53] | Guess it’s john doe for now. | 看来现在只能叫他无名氏了 |
[07:56] | Our poor john doe. | 我们的可怜无名氏 |
[07:58] | He took some serious abuse today. | 他今天可受了好些严重的虐待 |
[08:00] | I’ve got blood spatter in several locations. | 我在几个地方找到了飞溅的血点 |
[08:02] | It’s really… no murder weapon, though. | 这真是… 不过没有杀人凶器 |
[08:05] | Yeah, well, that’s because Kroll is the weapon. | 是啊 因为Kroll本身就是武器 |
[08:08] | Guy’s a highly trained fighter. | 本人就是个训练有素的拳击手 |
[08:09] | He was a rising star in the mixed martial arts circuit | 他曾是混合武术联合会的后起之秀 |
[08:12] | Until, uh… he got in a bar fight, killed a man. | 一直到 呃…他卷入了酒吧打斗 杀了一个人 |
[08:15] | Judge gave him ten to 15. | 法官判了他十到十五年 |
[08:16] | What’s he doing? Still hanging around here? | 他想干什么 为什么还在这里出没? |
[08:19] | Maybe for revenge against logan Shepherd. | 也许是为了向Logan Shepherd报仇 |
[08:21] | Him and Kroll, they came up together. | 他和Kroll曾一起共事 |
[08:23] | Logan was there the night of the bar fight, testified against Kroll. | 打架那晚Logan也在酒吧 是他告发了Kroll |
[08:26] | Till now he’s never been able to get to logan. | 直到现在他还没能接近Logan |
[08:28] | But today’s the championship fight. | 但今天是冠军战 |
[08:31] | It’s the first time logan’s been in town | 这是自打Kroll越狱六个月之后 |
[08:32] | Since Kroll escaped from prison six months ago. | Logan第一次出现在城里 |
[08:34] | So he’s got good reason to hold a grudge. | 因此他有充分的理由记仇 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:45] | Ahem… | 啊哈… |
[08:46] | What are you doing to my john doe? | 你要对我的无名氏做什么 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry, tom. I had to start processing him. | 对不起 Tom 我不得不开始处理他 |
[08:50] | That’s… against protocol. You have to wait until he’s prepped. | 那是…根据规章 我们必须等到做好准备工作 |
[08:53] | Tom, there’s a fugitive at large in miami. | Tom 有逃犯在迈阿密逍遥法外 |
[08:55] | I had to start– This man is our only connection to him. | 我必须开始 这个男人是我们和他唯一的联系 |
[08:57] | Okay. But it’s highly unorthodox. | 好吧 但这是非常不合规矩的 |
[09:01] | Hand me a comb, will ya? | 给我一把梳子 好不好 |
[09:05] | It seems that he has some sort of dirt | 看起来他头发里有些污泥 |
[09:07] | In his hair– Maybe it could have come when Kroll beat him. | 也许是在Kroll打他时留下的 |
[09:17] | Might give us some sort of idea where he’s been hiding out. | 也许能给我们一些关于他藏身之处的线索 |
[09:21] | I’m taking this with me; returning the body to you. | 我要拿走这些东西 把尸体还给你 |
[09:24] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[10:05] | Hey. Heard you were a big hero out there today, | 嘿 听说你今天在那儿是个大英雄 |
[10:08] | Catching all the bad guys– Pretty impressive. | 抓住所有的坏蛋 真让人刮目相看 |
[10:10] | You know, sometimes i fight crime out in the streets; | 你知道 有时候我在街头打击犯罪 |
[10:13] | Sometimes i fight crime in here using a microscope. | 有时候我在这里用显微镜消灭罪行 |
[10:15] | You’re making fun of me, aren’t you? | 你在拿我开心了 是不是 |
[10:17] | – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 是啊 |
[10:18] | Your guy darrow got out on bail, didn’t he? | 你的Darrow已经保释出来了 对吧 |
[10:20] | – Yeah. – Huh. | – 是的 – 哼 |
[10:22] | This is weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[10:24] | The dirt from Kroll’s shoe contained lewisite. | 从 Kroll鞋上沾染的泥土含有氯乙烯氯砷 |
[10:27] | Lewisite? | 氯乙烯氯砷? |
[10:29] | Why does that sound so familiar? | 为什么听起来这么耳熟 |
[10:37] | The “dew of death.” | 就是”致死露” |
[10:38] | That’s what they called lewisite in world war ii. | 就是他们所谓的二战中的路易士剂吗 |
[10:41] | – it’s a chemical weapon? – It became obsolete in the ’50s. | – 是种化学武器吗 – 它在五十年代被废弃了 |
[10:44] | You know, i had this A.P. Chemistry professor | 你知道吗 我有个生物化学的教授 |
[10:46] | who was convinced that our town was built over an old weapons dump. | 他坚信我们的城市是建在一个旧武器库上 |
[10:50] | All this time i thought he was drinking a lot. | 我一直以为他是喝多了 |
[10:53] | You know, i think i remember a story about that a couple of years ago. | 你知道吗 我想我忆起了几年前的一个故事 |
[10:58] | Oh, here it is. | 哦 在这里 |
[11:00] | Back in 2009, developers discovered contaminated soil | 回溯到2009年 当开发商拆毁一个 旧的二战武器仓库的时候 |
[11:03] | When they demo’d an old world war ii weapons depot. | 发现了受污染的土壤 |
[11:06] | Says the plans were scrapped and the place has been deserted ever since. | 据说计划就此搁浅 而那个地点就荒废至今 |
[11:10] | Seems like a perfect hiding place for Kroll, doesn’t it? | 听起来对 Kroll是个绝佳的藏身地点啊 是不是 |
[11:12] | It does. | 正是 |
[11:15] | Hey, why don’t you come out in the field with me? | 嘿 你要不要跟我一起去实地看一下呢 |
[11:17] | I could use an extra set of eyes, if you’re up to it. | 要是你能去 我就能多双眼睛 |
[11:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:23] | – You still do target practice? – Every other week. | – 你还在练习打靶吗 – 两周一次 |
[11:26] | Then you’re good to go. | 那你可以一起上路了 |
[11:31] | Yeah, uh, | 好吧 |
[11:33] | The license plate number is kp9190. | 车牌号码是KP9190 |
[11:37] | The car is registered to your shop. | 这辆车被注册在你店铺名下 |
[11:38] | I was hoping you could give me the name of the owner. | 我希望你给我车主的名字 |
[11:40] | Excuse me, she said that you were in charge. | 打扰一下 她说你是主管 |
[11:42] | Okay, can you tell me who you loaned it out to? | 好的 你能告诉我你把它借给谁了吗 |
[11:44] | – How can i help you? – It’s my husband. | – 需要我帮什么忙 – 我的丈夫 |
[11:46] | I haven’t heard from him since yesterday. | 从昨天起我就没有他的消息了 |
[11:49] | He works night shift, but he never came home. | 他上夜班 但是他没有回家 |
[11:51] | I don’t care how busy you are. I just need a name. | 我不管你有多忙 我只要一个名字 |
[11:55] | You sure he didn’t stop off for bloody marys with his buddies, | 你确定他不是在回来的路上 跟他的兄弟们喝杯血腥玛丽 |
[11:57] | – Lost track of time? – No, i know my husband. | – 所以忘了时间吗 – 不 我了解我的丈夫 |
[11:59] | I mean, he’s nothing if not predictable. | 我是说 他不会做出人意料的事 |
[12:04] | All right, starts with a “g”? | 好的 是个”G”开头的吗 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:09] | All right. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[12:13] | Ma’am, what’s your husband’s name? And i’ll file a missing persons report. | 夫人 你丈夫的姓名是什么 我会提交一份失踪人员报告 |
[12:16] | His name is tim– Tim garrigan. | 他叫Tim |
[12:21] | Tim Garrigan | |
[12:31] | Uh… | 啊… |
[12:34] | Mrs. Garrigan… | Garrigan夫人… |
[12:37] | …there’s no real good way to tell you this. | 真不知该怎么对你说… |
[12:42] | No. no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:44] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no, no. | – 我很抱歉 – 哦 不 不 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:10] | Tim was, um, | Tim已经 |
[13:12] | working night shift for a while now, | 上了一段时间的夜班 |
[13:16] | And it was so hard, | 那很辛苦 |
[13:18] | but i had gotten used to seeing him just a few minutes every day. | 但是我已经习惯了每天只看到他几分钟 |
[13:25] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[13:27] | – How was work? – It was fine. | – 工作怎么样 – 还可以 |
[13:30] | Go back to sleep. | 接着睡吧 |
[13:34] | But i knew when i woke up this morning | 但是今天早上对着空空的床 |
[13:36] | to an empty bed | 醒来的时候我就知道 |
[13:39] | That something was wrong. | 有什么地方不对劲儿了 |
[13:43] | I just never thought that… | 我只是绝对想不到竟会… |
[13:48] | I mean, do you have any idea who did this? | 我是说 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[13:51] | A fugitive named Kroll. | 一个名叫Kroll的逃犯 |
[13:53] | We think that his motive was robbery. | 我们认为他的动机是抢劫 |
[13:56] | And i hate to do this to you now– I’m so sorry, | 我非常不情愿对你做这样的事 我很抱歉 |
[14:00] | But do you know if your husband tim, | 但你是否知道你的丈夫Tim |
[14:01] | Did he carry a lot of cash or any valuables, anything? | 他曾经随身携带很多现金 或者任何珠宝之类的东西吗 |
[14:04] | Not that i’m aware of. | 就我所知没有 |
[14:07] | He was always very careful about that sort of stuff, | 他总是很小心那一类的东西 |
[14:11] | Probably because of his security training. | 可能是由于他受过安保训练吧 |
[14:13] | He worked in security? | 他做保安工作吗 |
[14:14] | He was a guard at the metro arena. | 他是Metro竞技场的警卫 |
[14:18] | He put in extra hours this weekend for some big event, | 他因为某个重大赛事 需要在这个周末加班 |
[14:21] | And today was supposed to be his last day. | 今天本该是他的最后一天 |
[14:24] | Did your husband have any sort of special security clearance? | 你的丈夫有没有任何类型的 特别安保证件呢 |
[14:29] | He had an I.D. That got him into any area of the arena. | 他有一个证件 可以让他出入竞技场的任何地方 |
[14:32] | Okay, so it would be pretty safe to say that he would have had that i.D. On him today. | 是吗 也就是说他今天身上 应该带着那张证件? |
[14:36] | – Along with his uniform and his weapon. – None of that was in his car. | – 和他的制服和武器一起 – 在他的车里没有这些东西 |
[14:39] | Can you give me a second, please? And take all the time you need. | 能不能请给我几分钟 你想在这里待多久都可以 |
[14:42] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | – 我很抱歉 – 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Horatio, the victim was a guard at the arena. | Horatio 受害者是竞技场的一名警卫 |
[14:55] | Kroll stole his gun, his uniform, and his i.D. | Kroll偷了他的枪 他的制服 还有他的证件 |
[14:57] | I think he’s going after logan at the big fight. | 我认为他会去擂台赛找Logan |
[15:43] | Garrigan’s i.D. Card was swiped 20 minutes ago | Garrigan的证件20分钟前 |
[15:45] | at employee entrance number five. | 在五号员工通道被刷过 |
[15:47] | So, Kroll is already in the building. | 所以Kroll已经在这幢建筑里了 |
[15:48] | Yeah, more than likely he’s armed. | 是的 他极有可能携带着武器 |
[15:50] | Are you telling me i have a gun-toting fugitive running around my arena? | 你是要告诉我有个持枪行凶的逃犯 在我的竞技场跑来跑去吗 |
[15:53] | I’m saying that you need to stop this fight right now. | 我的意思是你要马上停止这场比赛 |
[15:55] | No way. I’m not letting you shut us down. Besides, we have our own security, | 没门儿 我不会让你叫停比赛 此外 我们有我们自己的保安 |
[15:58] | And they are totally capable of handling any threat to our fighters. | 他们完全有能力处理任何 针对我们比赛选手的威胁 |
[16:01] | And what about the rest of the people that are in danger out there? | 那场外其他处在危险中的人们呢 |
[16:04] | You got to listen to me– He’s going to try to kill you. | 你得听我说 他会试图杀死你 |
[16:07] | I can’t back out now. | 我不能临阵脱逃 |
[16:09] | This is the biggest fight of the year. | 这是今年最大的挑战赛 |
[16:11] | do you know this logan kid is the golden ticket in today’s main event? | 你知不知道Logan这孩子 是今天这场压轴赛中的摇钱树 |
[16:14] | This kid generates millions of dollars in ticket sales, concessions, merchandise. | 这孩子会在门票销售 特许权和商品上 创造数百万美元的收入 |
[16:18] | He keeps a lot of people employed. | 他使许多人有饭碗 |
[16:19] | He has made you a rich man, hasn’t he? | 他也让你发了财 是不是 |
[16:23] | You know what, gentlemen? This is a nonstarter. | 你知道吗 先生们 这是个不能接受的提案 |
[16:25] | Now, i’m gonna let you go do your jobs, | 现在 我会让你尽你们的职责 |
[16:27] | But under no circumstances am i calling off this fight. | 但在任何情况下我都不会取消这场比赛的 |
[16:30] | Mr. Mason, you’re going to live to regret this decision. | Mason先生 你会后悔这个决定 |
[16:32] | You know what, lieutenant caine? I don’t regret much. | 你知道吗 Caine中尉 我并不怎么后悔 |
[16:35] | That’s why i own this building, | 这就是为何我拥有这座大厦 |
[16:37] | And you don’t own your cell phone. | 而你连自己的手机都没有 |
[16:41] | If i let scare me off, i don’t deserve that belt. | 要是我让把我吓退了 我就配不上这根腰带 |
[16:43] | No, but i’m telling you, if you go through that door, | 不 但我要告诉你 如果你穿过了那扇门 |
[16:45] | I cannot protect you. | 我就不能保护你了 |
[16:47] | I’m not asking you to. | 我并没有请求你那么做 |
[16:59] | ladies and gentlemen, live from miami, | 迈阿密的女士们先生们 |
[17:01] | It’s the mma world championship. | 这是混合格斗的世界锦标赛 |
[17:04] | You’re about to witness the most crucial | 你们将会见证今年最关键的 |
[17:06] | And electrifying three rounds of the year. | 和最令人激动的三个回合 |
[17:08] | But first, let’s welcome our fighters to the cage. | 但是首先 让我们欢迎我们的拳击手进入笼子 |
[17:14] | In the red corner, weighing in at 175 pounds, | 在红色的角落 是体重175磅的 |
[17:18] | With a record of eight wins, one loss this year, | 今年八胜一负的 |
[17:21] | The challenger cole “the menace from memphis” gryder! | 挑战者”孟菲斯的威胁”Cole Gryder |
[17:49] | And in the blue corner, | 在蓝色的角落 |
[17:51] | Weighing in at 168 pounds, | 是体重168磅的 |
[17:53] | Undefeated this year, your returning champion | 今年保持不败战绩的 回归的卫冕者 |
[17:57] | And our man from miami, logan Shepherd! | 也是我们迈阿密的男子汉Logan |
[18:16] | Shepherd! Kroll. | |
[18:17] | he’s going to try to kill you. | 他会试图杀死你 |
[18:18] | i think we should consider postponing. | 我想我们应当考虑推迟比赛 |
[18:21] | it’s the biggest fight of the year. | 这是今年最大的挑战赛 |
[18:23] | watch your back. | 小心点 |
[18:25] | Watch your back. | 小心点 |
[20:06] | If Kroll’s gonna kill logan here, he’s not gonna rush the cage. | 如果Kroll想在这儿杀了Logan 他是不会冲进笼子的 |
[20:09] | I agree, and if he were to assassinate him, | 我同意 而且要是他打算暗杀他的话 |
[20:11] | He would probably start from a high position. | 他可能会先挑选一个制高点 |
[20:14] | That’s a lot of real estate to cover. | 那实在有太多建筑了 |
[20:16] | It certainly is, So we work from up here down. | 当然了 所以我们从这里往下搜 |
[20:19] | All right, i’ll get the gang, split into quadrants. | 好吧 我会让团队分成四个方向搜索 |
[20:22] | ??? round two! | 你们准备好第二场了吗 |
[20:32] | ?? | 你准备好了吗 你准备好了吗 |
[20:35] | ??? | 开始吧 |
[21:03] | No sign of Kroll here. | 没有迹象表明Kroll在这里 |
[21:06] | How’s it looking by the cage? | 笼子旁边什么情况 |
[21:09] | Sweaty. | 汗流浃背 |
[21:11] | Nothing suspicious, though. | 不过没什么可疑的 |
[21:16] | You guys actually like watching this stuff? | 你们这些家伙真喜欢看这种东西吗 |
[21:19] | Yeah, what’s not to like? | 是啊 谁不喜欢呢 |
[21:27] | Hey, there’s a guy setting up a tripod on the tech level. | 嘿 有个人在技术人员那层架了个三脚架 |
[21:30] | Walter, he’s right above you. | Walter 他就在你的正上方 |
[21:32] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[21:41] | I don’t see any… | 我什么都没看见… |
[21:44] | – got him, i’m on it. – All right, i’ll meet you there. | – 找到他了 交给我吧 – 好的 我在那儿跟你会合 |
[22:14] | You, get your hands up right now. | 你 把手举起来 现在 |
[22:16] | Hands up. Stand up. Up, up, up. | 举着手 站起来 起来 起来 起来 |
[22:18] | Step away from the case. What’s in it? | 离那箱子远点 里面是什么 |
[22:20] | It’s just a camera. | 只是个相机 |
[22:22] | What? | 什么 |
[22:23] | I’m taking pictures, that’s all. | 我正要拍照片 就是这样 |
[22:24] | This is the best angle in the arena. | 这是竞技场上的最佳角度 |
[22:27] | – Where’s your press pass? – I don’t have one. | – 你的记者证在哪里 – 我没有 |
[22:29] | I’m strictly freelance. | 我是完全的自由职业者 |
[22:30] | Paid to get the shots no one else can. | 拍一些有偿的别人拍不到的照片 |
[22:33] | You believe this guy? | 你相信这个人吗 |
[22:42] | There’s nothing on him. He’s clean. | 他身上什么也没有 他是清白的 |
[22:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:46] | Pack it up. Let’s go. | 东西捡起来 我们走吧 |
[22:48] | Get this crap out of here. | 在我们因为你做的蠢事逮捕你之前 |
[22:49] | Before we arrest you For extreme stupidity. | 带着这个垃圾离开这里 |
[22:54] | Where the hell is Kroll? | Kroll到底在哪儿 |
[22:56] | Fight’s in the second round already. | 比赛已经进行到第二轮了 |
[22:59] | What’s he waiting for? | 他在等什么 |
[23:25] | This matches the dirt we found in our vic’s hair. | 这与我们在受害者头发里发现的泥土一样 |
[23:38] | clear! | 里面没人 |
[23:41] | Looks like this is where Kroll was hiding out After he escaped. | 看起来这就是Kroll越狱之后的藏身处啊 |
[23:43] | Are you sure this is his stuff? | 你确定这是他的东西吗 |
[23:45] | Yeah, judging from that dirt outside. | 是的 从外面的泥土来判断 |
[23:47] | ??? look at those gloves. | 看看那双手套 |
[23:53] | You see the writing on there? | 你看那些字迹 |
[23:54] | February 12, 2003, 1-0. | 2003年2月12日 1比0 |
[23:56] | That was Kroll’s one and only victory. | 那是Kroll的一次而且是唯一的一次胜利 |
[23:58] | Right. Before he got arrested. | 是的 在他被逮捕之前 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:11] | This looks like a blueprint. | 这看起来像是张蓝图 |
[24:12] | The ink’s been bleached by the sunlight. | 墨水已经被阳光漂白了 |
[24:15] | Well, we can bring it back to the lab, See if we can’t recover the writing. | 好吧 我们可以把它带回实验室 看我们能不能复原字迹 |
[24:18] | Hold on a second. I have an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[24:21] | I think i may be able to recover the writing here. | 我觉得我也许能在这里让字迹显形 |
[24:34] | Hey, ryan, will you grab me an ir light from the hummer? | 嘿 Ryan 能帮我从悍马上拿一支红外线吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然可以 |
[25:23] | – ??? – Horatio? | – 喂 |
[25:25] | I’ve been going through logan’s phone records, Kind of crossing the t’s | 我刚刚查了一遍Logan的家庭电话记录 |
[25:28] | From your conversation you had with him this morning. | 你们今天上午与他的谈话错过了一些事情 |
[25:30] | All the calls are accounted for, Except for five from a city pay phone. | 所有的电话都有据可查 除了从城里的一个公用电话打来的五通电话 |
[25:34] | Started a week ago. | 是从一个星期前开始的 |
[25:35] | ??? you think it’s Kroll ? | 你觉得是Kroll打的吗 |
[25:37] | Odds are. | 有这个可能 |
[25:39] | Looks like your boy logan’s lying to you. | 看来Logan这小子跟你说了假话 |
[25:41] | That’s great work. Keep digging. | 这是个重大发现 继续查 |
[25:43] | All right. I’ll let you know if i find anything. | 好的 有什么进展我会告诉你 |
[25:52] | Inks contain metals, which are impervious to sunlight. | 油墨含有金属 是不受阳光影响的 |
[25:55] | This is gonna enhance the metal, so we can read the blueprint? | 而这能增强金属 让我们可以阅读这张蓝图? |
[25:57] | All we have to do is apply The water and glycerin mixture. | 我们要做的就是把水和甘油兑在一起 |
[26:00] | And then apply the infrared light. | 再用红外线照射 |
[26:03] | The metals reflect the infrared light more than visible light. | 比起可见光 金属会反射更多红外线 |
[26:06] | This is a blueprint of the arena. | 这是竞技场的蓝图 |
[26:10] | Look at this room here that’s circled. | 看这个画圈的房间 |
[26:12] | Well, it’s not labeled. What is it? | 哎 没有标注 是什么呢 |
[26:16] | I know what this is. | 我知道这是什么 |
[26:32] | – Horatio? – mr. Wolfe? | – Wolfe先生 |
[26:33] | – This whole thing isn’t about killing logan. – Okay. What did you get? | – 整件事都不是为了杀Logan – 好 你怎么知道的 |
[26:36] | Kroll’s got a blueprint of the arena. I just sent you a photo. | Kroll有张竞技场的蓝图 我刚给你发了张照片 |
[26:38] | See the room that’s circled? | 看见那个被圈起来的房间了吗 |
[26:41] | Got a reinforced steel wall. | 有一道钢筋墙 |
[26:43] | This is a vault. | 这是个金库 |
[26:46] | This is a heist. | 这是一场抢劫 |
[26:48] | round three! | 第三场 |
[26:50] | natalia, Kroll has blueprints for the arena. | Natalia Kroll有竞技场的蓝图 |
[26:52] | He’s not going after logan. He’s going after the cash. | 他的目标不是Logan 他的目标是钱 |
[26:55] | Keep your eyes open, but stay at your quadrant. | 你们要保持警惕 但不要离开你们的位置 |
[26:59] | Walter, we’re going to need you To head back downstairs to your quadrant. | Walter 我们要你回到楼下你的位置上 |
[27:02] | Eric, meet me downstairs at the vault. | Eric 我们在楼下的金库碰面 |
[27:19] | Dropping off from merchandise. | 我来放钱 |
[27:22] | Logan still winning? | Logan仍然获胜吗 |
[27:24] | Man, there’s no way he’s losing. He’s beating the hell out of this guy. | 老兄 他绝不会输 他把这家伙揍得屁滚尿流 |
[27:28] | wow. | 哇 |
[27:31] | Are you going to open up the vault for me, or what? | 你到底给不给我打开保险库 |
[27:33] | All right. | 知道了 |
[28:07] | ! There’s no way out! | Dante! 此路不通 |
[28:30] | Seal it off, eric. | 把它关上 Eric |
[28:32] | ??? | 他把一切都拿走了 |
[28:56] | Garrigan’s id was just swiped at door number four. | Garrigan的证件只能刷开四号门 |
[28:59] | – Where does that lead? – Onto the arena floor. | – 会通往哪里 – 到竞技台上 |
[29:04] | Hey, wolfe! Yeah, it’s me. | 嘿 Wolfe! 是 是我 |
[29:07] | – Hey, where are you? – Uh, i’m in the arena. | – 嘿 你在哪 – 我在竞技场里 |
[29:10] | Awesome. Hey, i’m going to need your help. | 好极了 嘿 我需要你帮忙 |
[29:12] | Kroll stole a uniform belonging to a security guard Named tim garrigan? | Kroll偷了一名叫做Tim Garrigan的警卫制服吗 |
[29:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:27] | *** | |
[29:38] | Hey. Where did you get this id? | Hey 你从哪弄到的这个证件 |
[29:39] | Some dude gave it to me. | 一个家伙给我的 |
[29:40] | He said it could Get me into any part of the arena, even ringside. | 他说这能让我进竞技场的任何地方 甚至拳击台 |
[29:43] | Was he a big, muscular guy, about my height? | 他是不是个肌肉发达的大个子 跟我差不多高 |
[29:45] | Yeah, yeah. That’s the guy. | 是 是 就是那么个家伙 |
[29:46] | – Which way did he go? – You just missed him. | – 他从哪条路走的 – 你刚好错过他 |
[29:47] | He went out that door, like, two minutes ago. | 他从那道门出去的 大约两分钟之前吧 |
[29:49] | – Okay. – Hey! | – 好的 – 嘿! |
[29:50] | – This is stolen property. – What? What? | – 这是赃物 – 什么 什么 |
[29:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[30:03] | All right, . All right, all right. | 好 好 好 |
[30:05] | Drop the bags. | 把袋子扔到地上 把袋子扔到地上 |
[30:12] | Very good. | 好极了 |
[30:14] | Put your hands on your head. | 把双手放在头上 |
[30:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[30:48] | whoa. Logan Shepherd goes down. | 哇 Logan Shepherd被击倒了 |
[30:51] | He is down. | 他倒下了 |
[30:53] | He’s out. This looks serious, fans. | 他昏过去了 看上去很严重 拥趸们 |
[30:56] | The medical staff is going in. | 医务人员进场了 |
[31:13] | – Mr. Wolfe, are you okay? – Yeah, i’m okay. | – Wolfe先生 你还好吗 – 是的 我没事 |
[31:16] | Kroll got the jump on me, then i lost him. | Kroll从我身上跳过去 然后我就把他弄丢了 |
[31:18] | Those calls logan got from Kroll? | 这些电话是Kroll打给Logan的吗 |
[31:20] | I did some research. | 我做了些调查 |
[31:21] | Recovered a deleted message Sent three days ago. | 恢复了被删掉的三天前的短信 |
[31:24] | “Need help with a job i’m planning. | “我策划的活儿需要帮忙” |
[31:27] | “Contact me when you get this.” | “接到短信后联系我” |
[31:29] | I thought logan said he wasn’t speaking to him. | 我以为Logan说过他没跟他说话呢 |
[31:31] | Apparently, he’s not on the straight and narrow. | 显然他没走正路 |
[31:33] | And get this. Three hours ago, a video message came in. | 还有这条 三个小时之前收到的一条视频信息 |
[31:36] | But i haven’t been able to recover it. | 但我没能恢复它 |
[31:38] | I don’t think it matters. | 我不认为它很重要 |
[31:40] | Logan just got knocked out. | Logan刚刚被昏迷了 |
[31:43] | Gentlemen, wait a minute. | 先生们 等一下 |
[31:46] | – This is a diversion. – A diversion? | – 这是个烟雾弹 – 烟雾弹? |
[31:49] | The money’s in the ambulance. | 钱在救护车里 |
[32:07] | Everybody out of the way! Out of the way! | 大家让路! 让路! |
[32:19] | Nice work, bro. | 干的不错啊 |
[32:22] | ! | 兄弟 |
[32:30] | Put out a bolo, frank, right now! | 发出通缉令 Frank 马上! |
[32:32] | all units be on the lookout For a hijacked miami-Dade fire-Rescue vehicle. | 所有单位寻找一辆被抢劫的 迈阿密戴德地区的救护车 |
[32:36] | Suspect at the wheel is Kroll– | 驾驶的嫌犯是Kroll |
[32:38] | Believed to be armed and extremely dangerous. | 据信持有武器并且极度危险 |
[33:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:12] | ?? | 现在我们扯平了 |
[33:28] | ??? | 救护车被发现了 |
[33:30] | All units respond. Approach with extreme caution. | 所有单位注意 |
[33:54] | Logan… | 请小心靠近 |
[33:55] | – i’ll call the paramedics. – what happened? | – 我会给护理人员打电话 – 发生了什么 |
[33:57] | He took the money. | 他拿走了钱 |
[33:59] | Logan, you looked me in the eye, and i believed in you. | Logan 你能看着我的眼睛 所以我相信了你 |
[34:04] | It is not what you think, horatio. | 不是你想的那样 Horatio |
[34:06] | We know sent a video to your phone. | 我们知道往你的手机上发了一条视频 |
[34:08] | I want to see it right now. | 我现在想看看 |
[34:13] | There. Take a look for yourself. | 那就是 自己看吧 |
[34:17] | Now you’ll see why i had no choice. I had to throw the fight. | 现在你该明白为什么我没的选择 我不得不故意输掉比赛 |
[34:19] | i fought my own way into that arena, | 在竞技场上我有自己的战斗方式 |
[34:22] | But now you’re gonna have to help me to get out. | 但现在你必须帮我逃走 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna take a dive. | 你要在拳击中假装被击倒 |
[34:26] | One minute in, third round. | 一分钟 在第三轮 |
[34:29] | ** | 以免你想多了 |
[34:32] | Let me give you a little preview Of what’ll happen if you don’t do as you’re told. | 让我给你演示一下 如果不听话的话会发生什么 |
[34:36] | no. Please… | 别 求求你… |
[34:40] | next time it won’t be empty. | 下次就不会是空的了 |
[34:42] | Do as i say, and you can have her back alive. | 照我说的做 你就能让她活着回来 |
[34:47] | Don’t betray me again. | 别再背叛我了 |
[34:50] | He sent that message after you came to see me today. | 你们今天找过你之后 我就收到了那条短信 |
[34:53] | Logan, why didn’t you just call me? | Logan 为什么你刚才不给我打电话呢 |
[34:56] | I was afraid he’d kill her. | 我怕他杀了她 |
[34:58] | I still think he will. | 我仍然认为他会 |
[35:01] | Now he has the money. | 现在他拿到了钱 |
[35:03] | He’s got no reason to keep her alive. | 他没理由让她活着 |
[35:04] | Logan, let us worry about that. | Logan 让我们来担心这些事 |
[35:06] | – Gentlemen, to the hospital right now. – ??? | – 先生们 现在去医院 – 是 警官 |
[35:14] | H, check this out. | H 看下这个 |
[35:17] | and brooke are both in the shot. | Dante和Drooke都在镜头里 |
[35:19] | Means somebody else is filming. | 也就是说有其他人在拍摄 |
[35:20] | Means there’s a third player, walter. | 就是说有第三个参与者 Walter |
[35:22] | Can you zoom in on that? | 你能把那部分放大吗 |
[35:33] | Mike darrow. | |
[35:37] | Hey, take it easy! | 嘿 放松点 |
[35:39] | I’m trying to make an honest living now. This ain’t helping. | 我正想老实做人 这可没多大帮助 |
[35:42] | Where’s brooke Shepherd, huh? | Brooke Shepherd在什么地方 啊? |
[35:44] | Got no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[35:46] | Look, we saw the videotape. We know you’re working with Kroll. | 瞧 我们看了录像 我们知道你跟Kroll是一起的 |
[35:48] | If she’s dead, | 要是她死了 |
[35:49] | you’re gonna end up With a needle in your arm just like he will. | 你也会被送上西天 |
[35:52] | You two guys got quite a show here. | 你们两个家伙在这儿演戏呢 |
[35:54] | You should really take this on the road. | 你们应该到大马路上去演 |
[35:56] | You want to go to the lockup and see how you do With some real tough guys? | 你想到监狱里体验一下 怎么跟真正的恶棍打交道吗 |
[35:59] | Pretty guy like you might do real well in prison. | 你这种人可能在监狱里还能混得人模狗样 |
[36:02] | Hold on. Hold on! | 等一下 等一下! |
[36:07] | Look, i give you something, You give me something. | 我说 我给你你想要的 你也给我我想要的 |
[36:10] | yeah. Where is she? | 好吧 她在哪里 |
[36:13] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[36:14] | Kroll asked me to watch her. That’s all i did. | Kroll让我看着她 我只干了这个 |
[36:16] | What about Kroll? | Kroll干了什么 |
[36:17] | Kroll dropped off my cut, And said he had to pick up some gloves, | Kroll给了我那份儿 放我下车 说他要去拿什么手套 |
[36:19] | And then he’d be on a fast bus right out of town. | 然后他会去搭一趟出城的高速巴士 |
[36:21] | what? Gloves for what? | 什么 做什么用的手套 |
[36:23] | He didn’t mention. | 他没说 |
[36:24] | He’s trying to pick up his gloves, he’s at his hideout. I’ll call h. | 他要去拿他的手套 一定是去了藏身处 我要给H打电话 |
[36:30] | – Tell me where she is. – What?! | – 告诉我她在哪 – 什么 |
[36:33] | – Tell me where she is, i said! – No, i wasn’t gonna hurt her, i promise. | – 告诉我她在哪 听见了吗 |
[37:02] | Brooke! Brooke Shepherd! | – 别 我没想伤害她 我发誓 |
[37:38] | It’s okay. Hey, hey, you’re gonna be okay. | 没事 嘿 嘿 你这就没事了 |
[37:41] | – Okay, it’s all right. – Is logan okay? | – 好了 没事儿了 – Logan还好吗 |
[37:43] | He’s fine. | 他很好 他很好 |
[37:44] | All right? We’re gonna take you to him right now. | 你还好吧 我们现在就带你到他那儿去 |
[37:47] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[37:48] | I got you. All right, come on. | 我知道 好了 走吧 |
[37:51] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事了 走吧 |
[37:57] | ??? | 死了 |
[37:59] | Fan out. | 分头包围 |
[38:01] | ?? | 分头包围 |
[38:09] | Freeze Right there! | 原地别动 |
[38:11] | Down! | 蹲下 |
[38:13] | Down on the floor! | 蹲在地上 |
[38:17] | That’s far enough, . | 已经够了 Dante |
[38:24] | What took you so long, lieutenant? | 为什么花了这么长时间 中尉 |
[38:26] | I could have been out of miami 50 times by now. | 现在我本可离开迈阿密五十次了 |
[38:28] | – Then why aren’t you? – Unfinished business! | – 为何你没那么做 – 我还有没完成的事 |
[38:31] | And that’s exactly what i have. | 这正是我要说的话 |
[38:33] | You’re not gonna take this kid’s life from him. | 你不会夺走这孩子的生命 |
[38:35] | Logan stole my career! | Logan偷走了我的职业生涯 |
[38:37] | I was the best fighter, and he knew it! | 我曾是最好的拳击手 他知道的 |
[38:40] | He couldn’t take me in the cage, | 他不能在笼子里打到我 |
[38:42] | So he made sure i went to prison. | 于是他设法把我弄进了监狱 |
[38:57] | So this is how it feels to be on your back. | 这就是倒下的感觉吗 |
[39:00] | Well, life is about discovery, . | 生活的意义在于发现 |
[39:03] | Discover this. | 那发现这个吧 |
[39:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:35] | You know, every day for the past eight years, | 你知道吗 在过去八年中的每一天 |
[39:37] | I felt like i didn’t deserve my life. | 我都觉得我不配享有这样的生活 |
[39:41] | wanted it that way, logan. | 是Dante自己选的绝路 Logan |
[39:44] | I was there that night, horatio. | 那天晚上我在场 Horatio |
[39:46] | I could have stopped him from killing that man. | 我本可以阻止他杀死那个男人 |
[39:49] | But i didn’t. | 但我没那么做 |
[39:51] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[39:53] | You can’t carry that alone. | 你不必独自背负这些 |
[39:59] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[40:18] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[40:20] | – Did he hurt you? – No. It’s okay. | – 他伤害你了吗 – 没有 没关系 |
[40:22] | Look, i am so sorry about your fight. | 那个 关于你的比赛 我感到非常遗憾 |
[40:25] | Don’t worry about that. What matters is that you’re safe. | 不要担心那个了 重要的是你安全了 |
[40:35] | – Just give me one…Yeah. – okay. | – 稍微等我一下…好吗 – 好 |
[40:42] | So what happens now? | 现在应该怎么办 |
[40:44] | You move on. | 你继续前进 |
[40:46] | How? | 怎么做 |
[40:49] | By doing what you do best, logan. | 做你最拿手的事啊 Logan |
[40:53] | Keep fighting. | 战斗下去 |
[41:08] | Join our FRS/FRM and have fun! QQ Group No. 37304379/frzhaopin2@gmail.com |