时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | It’s him, isn’t it– Clarkson? | 是Clarkson 是他 对不对 |
[00:36] | It appears to be his M.O., Frank. | 的确是他一贯的犯罪手法 Frank |
[00:41] | He was part of the prison break last October. | 他参与了去年十月的那场越狱 |
[00:44] | I thought everybody that escaped??? | 弄不好成功越狱的人都集结在迈阿密了 |
[00:53] | This is on us, Frank. | 这是做给我们看的 Frank |
[00:59] | This is all us. | 是冲着我们来的 |
[01:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:06] | I’m here today at the dean’s request | 今天我应你们院长之邀来这里 |
[01:07] | to talk to you about the off-campus murder that happened last night. | 跟你们说明一下昨晚发生在校外的谋杀案 |
[01:12] | We believe that the assailant is this man. | 我们认为凶手是这个人 |
[01:17] | The Barter Killer. | 易物网杀手 |
[01:18] | Exactly, yes, good, you’re watching the news. | 没错 你也看了这则新闻 很好 |
[01:21] | His name is Patrick Clarkson, and for those of you who weren’t here four years ago on campus, | 他叫Patrick Clarkson 对四年前还没有来到这所学校的你们 |
[01:27] | Clarkson used the Internet to stalk and kill a female student here | Clarkson利用网络之便跟踪并杀害了 |
[01:30] | named Helen Sherman. MAN: Then why is he out? | – 一名叫Helen Sherman的女学生 – 那他怎么出来了 |
[01:35] | Unfortunately, Clarkson is one of a few inmates that escaped from Miami-West Prison last October. | 不幸的是 Clarkson是去年10月 从迈阿密西部监狱成功越狱的囚犯之一 |
[01:41] | I-I know many of you are really scared, | 我明白你们中许多人会很害怕 |
[01:45] | and quite honestly I would be, too, | 老实说我也如此 |
[01:48] | but that’s why I’m here today– to help you take precautions to keep yourself safe. | 但今天我在这 就是要帮你们预防以确保安全 |
[01:53] | First and foremost, and I know that this is going to sound clich? | 我知道这听起来像陈词滥调 但首先 |
[01:56] | but you absolutely have to be careful on the Internet. | 在互联网上你们一点要非常小心 |
[02:01] | I know it seems like a safe place, | 也许它看起来安全的 |
[02:03] | but it’s anonymity that gives someone like Patrick Clarkson his power. | 但正是它的匿名性给予了 像Patrick Clarkson这类人力量 |
[02:09] | H, it seems our victim Cara Landry left an online classified | H 受害者Cara Landry的桌面上 |
[02:13] | open on her desktop. Be right back, Eric. | – 还开着一个在线分类的广告网页 – 我马上回来 Eric |
[02:16] | He uses the Internet as a hunting ground. | 他利用互联网作为围猎场 |
[02:19] | It’s where he targets his female victims. | 他在网络上搜寻女性目标 |
[02:21] | He uses the guise of being an Internet shopper to gain access into their home. | 用网上购物的身份作掩护 进入她们的家 |
[02:26] | He will ask to meet at your place… | 他会要求在你家里见面 |
[02:30] | and before you even realize who he is, | 甚至在你意识到他是谁之前 |
[02:33] | you would be dead. | 你就已经死了 |
[02:39] | H, jamb’s intact, no forced entry.\NShe let him right in. | H 门窗完好 没有强行进入的痕迹 是她让他进门的 |
[02:42] | Just give me a minute, Walter. | 等一会 Walter |
[02:47] | So to me it’s very simple. | 对我而言很简单 |
[02:50] | Don’t meet people online. | 不要与网友见面 |
[02:52] | If you’re using Barter Party to sell something online, | 如果你利用易物网卖东西 |
[02:55] | don’t invite a stranger to your home, especially if you’re alone. | 不要让陌生人上你家 尤其是你独自一人时 |
[02:59] | If you do have to meet somebody, meet them in a public place. | 如果你必须见某人 选择一个公共场所 |
[03:02] | Bring a friend with you even. | 还要带上朋友 |
[03:06] | There’s just no such thing as being too safe. | 对于安全 再谨慎也不过分 |
[03:09] | Excuse me. | 有事吗 |
[03:13] | We’re talking about life and death here. | 我们在讨论生命和死亡 |
[03:16] | We’re talking about a man who is clearly capable of taking advantage of somebody’s trust. | 讨论一个很明显能够轻易取得他人信任的杀人犯 |
[03:23] | It’s up to you to protect yourselves, so please | 保护你们自己 关键在你们 |
[03:25] | be vigilant, be smart… | 所以你们一定要谨慎精明 |
[03:29] | and stay safe. | 从而确保安全 |
[03:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | So if you see or hear anything that you think might be suspicious, | 如果看到或听到任何可疑的事情 |
[03:44] | just call the number on that card. | 拨打名片上的电话 |
[05:52] | Just think of something pleasant. | 想想轻松的事 |
[05:54] | It’ll bring your heart rate down. Just be calm. | 会让你的心跳平复下来 冷静点 |
[05:56] | You need to be calm to hear what I’m gonna say. | 你需要冷静下来好好听我说 |
[06:09] | Come on, Benton, give me something. | Benton 告诉我点线索 |
[06:10] | Sorry, man, I’m still waiting on a warrant to get the IP address. | 不好意思 伙计 我还在等IP地址的进入许可 |
[06:13] | It’s going to take some time. We don’t have the luxury of time. | – 那得花点时间啊 – 我们可没有那个闲工夫 |
[06:15] | Okay, Patrick Clarkson will be sipping | 好啊 等我们拿到许可 |
[06:17] | on spiced rum in the Caiman Islands by the time we get a warrant. | Patrick Clarkson已经在开曼群岛 喝上五香朗姆酒了 |
[06:20] | All right, get back to me. Thanks. | – 知道了 伙计 – 好 回头打给我 谢了 |
[06:22] | What’s up? I thought you had the day off. | 发生什么事了 我以为你今天休假呢 |
[06:24] | Yeah, so did I, but with Natalia on public relations duty, | 我本来也以为 但因为Natalia要做宣讲 |
[06:26] | H thought an extra set of eyes might help out. | H认为多个人会有帮助 |
[06:28] | I didn’t bring my kit. Mind if I borrow some gloves? | 我没有带工具箱 介意我用下你的手套吗 |
[06:30] | Go ahead, they’re right there. | 用吧 就在那儿 |
[06:33] | What do you got here? | 你这边有什么收获 |
[06:34] | Tripp tracked down four people who responded to Cara’s ads. | Tripp追踪到有4个人对Cara的广告做过回应 |
[06:38] | All of them have alibis for the time of the murder. | 但他们在事发当时都有不在场证明 |
[06:40] | This last e-mail– “A. Face 2011.” | 最后一封电邮来自”A. Face 2011″ |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:45] | He came to see the bookcase she was selling. | 他来看她想卖的的书架 |
[06:47] | E-mail syncs up to the time of the murder. | 电邮的时间与谋杀同步 |
[06:49] | The problem is, Benton can’t track the IP address’s source. | 问题是Benton不能追踪IP地址的来源 |
[07:08] | She’s been dead ten to 12 hours. | 她已经死了10到12小时 |
[07:11] | Suffered more in her final half hour than she did in all her previous 21 years. | 在她生命的最后半小时 她受的苦比她过去21年都要多 |
[07:15] | Couldn’t bear to look at her as he defiled her. | 她被这样虐待 我都不忍心看她 |
[07:27] | Cervical lordosis is in pieces. | 颈椎前凸都成碎片了 |
[07:29] | He nearly twisted her head from her torso. | 他几乎把头从她身体上拧了下来 |
[07:32] | That’s exactly what he did to Helen Sherman four years ago. | 4年前 他对Helen Sherman正是这么做的 |
[07:34] | This seems more extreme, more brutal than his last murder. | 比起他上次的谋杀 这次看起来更极端 更血腥 |
[07:38] | How is that? Her right arm is broken in three places. | – 怎么说? – 她的右胳膊有三处骨折 |
[07:41] | Her skull is fractured. | 头骨骨折 |
[07:43] | It’s like that darkness inside of him just grew stronger and stronger while he was in prison. | 似乎在监狱这段时间 他的心理愈发黑暗了 |
[07:48] | After he escaped, he finally just lost it. | 在越狱之后 他终于完全迷失了 |
[07:51] | There are signs of sexual assault– | 而且还留下了性侵犯的痕迹 |
[07:53] | vaginal bruising and lacerations– | 阴道有瘀青和撕裂伤 |
[07:55] | but I won’t know for sure until my autopsy. | 不过我要等到尸检之后才能确定 |
[07:57] | So there’s a chance he could have left behind DNA? | 所以他有可能会留下DNA? |
[07:59] | Clarkson raped his last victim with a soda bottle, but I’ll do a rape kit. | 我会做一个性侵检查 不过Clarkson是用苏打瓶强奸了他上一个受害者 |
[08:11] | Thirsty? | 口渴吗 |
[08:20] | This is not going to end well for you, Patrick. | 这样下去对你没好结果 Patrick |
[08:22] | Look, li-listen to me… | 听我说 |
[08:23] | No, you listen to me. What? | – 不 你听我说 – 什么? |
[08:24] | What do you want to say, that you’re sorry? | 你想说什么 说你很抱歉? |
[08:26] | That the voices in your head | 说是你脑海中的声音 |
[08:28] | made you…? Shut up! | – 让你… – 闭嘴 |
[08:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:33] | I… read the books. | 我 读了许多书 |
[08:36] | I mean, I did my homework, I did my homework. | 我的意思是 我做过功课的 我做过功课的 |
[08:38] | I-I-I did my homework, I read the papers. I… you know, I-I’m… | 我 做过功课 我看了各种文件 你知道 我… |
[08:42] | It’s all you’ll do some days. You’re not some narrow-minded homicide detective. | 这就是你接下来要做的 你不是个心胸狭窄的凶杀组警探 |
[08:45] | No, you’re smart, you know. You know your science and you can help me. You’re going to help me. | 你聪明 深谙自己的领域 并且你能帮我 你要帮我 |
[08:49] | What? Oh, I get it. | 什么 我懂了 |
[08:50] | You want me to cover up your crime scene. | 你想我去帮你掩盖犯罪现场 |
[08:52] | Well, I’m not going to do it. I’m not going to help you kill someone else. | 我不会做的 我不会帮你去杀害其他人 |
[08:54] | Don’t patronize me! | 不要摆出高人一等的样子 |
[08:57] | I just want to… | 我仅仅是想… |
[08:59] | Don’t… Yeah, I mean, don’t patronize… | 不要…我的意思是 不要表现得高人一等 |
[09:03] | Don’t patronize me. | 不要摆出高人一等的样子 |
[09:05] | If I… If you’re not going to help me, why are you still alive? | 如果我…如果你能不帮我 我干嘛还让你活着 |
[09:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:14] | Hey, Natalia, it’s Ryan. | Natalia 我是Ryan |
[09:15] | Where are you? We got our hands full here. | 你在哪 我们这边忙得不可开交 |
[09:18] | We could really use your help on scene. | 现场真的需要你帮忙 |
[09:20] | Give me a call when you get out of the university. | 离开学校后给我回电话 |
[09:22] | I was walking home from dinner, and that’s when I saw him Right. | 我晚饭后走回家 也就是那个时候正好看到他 |
[09:24] | bolt out of that apartment. | 从那间公寓匆忙走出 |
[09:30] | He left the door open, and-and I saw that something was wrong. | 他没关门 所以我察觉到有事情不对劲 |
[09:41] | That’s when I went in there and I… I saw the body… | 走进房间 然后我看见了尸体 |
[09:45] | CAINE: Can you describe the man? Oh, uh, I-I don’t need to. | – 你能描述一下那个男人吗 – 不需要 |
[09:48] | It was Patrick Clarkson– the Barter Killer. | 他就是Patrick Clarkson 那个易物网杀手 |
[09:51] | And you’re sure it was him? Absolutely positive. | – 你确定是他? – 完全肯定 |
[09:53] | I mean, the guy’s face has been all over the news, so… | 我是说 那个家伙的脸已经上了所有的新闻 所以… |
[09:56] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[09:57] | Is that good? Is that helpful for you guys? | 这是个好消息吗 会对你们有用吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. ‘Cause I heard the news say there was something about a reward? | – 当然 – 因为我听新闻说有奖励这回事? |
[10:03] | There is a reward, yeah. | 是有奖励 是的 |
[10:05] | When could I… like, when-when is that kind of thing given out? | 什么时候能…那个奖励什么时候能落实? |
[10:08] | Traditionally it happens when we get a conviction on the killer. | 一般来说都要在将罪犯定罪之后 |
[10:12] | Oh, well, then, I’ll just have to put this guy away. | 这样啊 那我只有等到这个家伙被投入监狱 |
[10:27] | You hear from Natalia? | 有Natalia的消息了吗 |
[10:29] | No, I left her a message an hour ago. | 没有 1小时前我给她发了条短信 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I left her four messages. I haven’t heard back from her. | 我发了4条 但一条回信都没收到 |
[10:34] | Hmm, four, huh? | 4条? |
[10:35] | This is my first day off in two weeks. | 我两个星期来第一次休假 |
[10:38] | Well, enjoy it. | 好好享受吧 |
[10:39] | Hey, Frank, listen, can you get me a 20 on Natalia? | 听着 Frank 你能帮我找下Natalia吗 |
[10:43] | Little worried. | 有点担心 |
[10:50] | I don’t… I don’t understand. Killing me in your van is not your M.O. | 我不…我不懂 在你的货车里结果我 不是你的惯常手法 |
[10:53] | You’ve always killed your victims in their homes. Yeah, of course. | – 你一般在她们家里杀死她们 – 是的 当然 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? What-what is your next step here? | 你在做什么 下一步的计划是什么 |
[10:59] | Going somewhere we can talk. | 去一个我们可以谈谈的地方 |
[11:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:02] | Maybe your place. I don’t think that’s a very good idea, because | – 或者你家 – 我认为这不是个好主意 |
[11:05] | the second they find out I’m missing, my house is the first place | 因为一旦我失踪 我家就是 |
[11:08] | that they’re gonna look. We’ll see. | – 他们要探查的第一个地方 – 我们可以试试 |
[11:10] | I’ve got to take you somewhere. | 我已经带你到别的地方了 |
[11:12] | Do you know what it’s like to have everyone think you’re a monster? | 别人都觉得你是个怪物 你知道那是什么感觉 |
[11:15] | No! Do-Do you have a…? | 不 你有一个…? |
[11:17] | Do you know what it’s like to everyone think…? | 你知道当别人都觉得…? |
[11:19] | My kid’s sixth birthday. I need her to know. | 我孩子6岁生日 我要让她知道 |
[11:22] | For your own wife not to be able to look you in the eye? | 因为你自己的妻子不敢直视你的眼睛? |
[11:24] | It was… I just wanted… | 它…我仅仅是想… |
[11:26] | I need for her to know. I need to prove it to her. | 我需要她知道 需要向她证明 |
[11:29] | I wanted, just wanted… God! | 我想 仅仅是想…天啊 |
[11:43] | I thought today was your day off. Yeah. | 我本以为你今天休息 |
[11:45] | It was supposed to be, but I didn’t realize you were following my schedule so closely. | 本来是 但我发现你没有紧跟我的日程 |
[11:48] | I’m not. Just a good memory. | 的确没有 好记性 |
[11:50] | Okay. Tom, were you able to process Cara Landry’s rape kit? If you’re referring | 好 Tom 你能给Cara Landry做下性侵检查吗 |
[11:54] | to the resulting DNA strand that would convict her killer, I’m sorry. | 如果你指的是通过DNA链来确定罪犯 我很抱歉 |
[11:58] | No, nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[11:59] | Okay, do we know whether she was raped or not? | 那好 我们能不能知道她是否被强奸过 |
[12:01] | Oh, she was raped, just like his previous victim, with an object. | 是的 她被强奸过 就像他之前的受害者 被某种工具 |
[12:04] | I was bringing Molly a swab to analyze. | 我给Molly送来了擦拭样本以做分析 |
[12:07] | Hopefully, I’ll be able to tell you what kind of object was used. | 希望我能告诉你那个工具是什么 |
[12:10] | The vaginal swab I sent to DNA is badly degraded, but there is this. | 阴道里的DNA样本降解得很严重 但还有个情况 |
[12:13] | Amelogenin shows the presence only of an X chromosome. | 釉基质显示只有X染色体的存在 |
[12:16] | There’s no indication of a Y. So it’s a female specimen? | – 没有Y染色体的迹象 – 所以 它是一份女性样本 |
[12:19] | Yes, but not from our victim. | 是的 而且不是来自受害者 |
[12:21] | Another woman. MOLLY: What?! | – 是另一个女人 – 什么 |
[12:22] | Transferred from another victim? Or another participant? | – 来自于另一个受害者? – 抑或另一名参与者? |
[12:28] | So, we have a female accomplice? | 所以 存在一个女性同谋? |
[12:30] | I have no idea, Wolfe. Excuse me, Molly. | 不知道 Wolfe 不好意思 Molly |
[12:35] | So, I heard our victim let the Barter Killer right into her home. | 听说受害者让易物网杀手直接进了她家 |
[12:38] | Yeah, she thought she was selling him some furniture, so… (phone buzzes) | 嗯 她以为她是在向他卖家具 所以… |
[12:41] | I can’t believe people would do that– just let someone | 不敢相信有人会那么做 |
[12:43] | they’ve exchanged e-mails with come into their home. | 让仅仅交换过电邮的人进入她们家 |
[12:46] | You haven’t met anyone online? You have? | – 你从来没有见过网友吗 – 你有过? |
[12:49] | No. Once, actually, I did. | 没 不 实际上有过一次 |
[12:52] | Technically, twice. | 严格意义上说 两次 |
[12:56] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:57] | Apparently, Cara Landry had a roommate moved out not too long ago named Cheryl Brown. | 很显然 Cara Landry有一个 前不久才搬走的室友Cheryl Brown |
[13:01] | She works for the school’s hospital. Excuse me. | – 她在学校医务室工作 – 你们好 |
[13:05] | Are you the guys I’m supposed to be meeting? | 你们是我要见的人吗 |
[13:07] | It’s about time. I only have an hour on my lunch break. | 是时间问题 我午餐只有1小时的休息时间 |
[13:09] | Oh, sorry. We just wanted to ask you a couple questions about your former roommate, Cara Landry. | 抱歉 我们就想为你几个 关于你前室友Cara Landry的问题 |
[13:13] | It’s pretty simple. She quit paying rent, so I moved out. | 很简单 她不付租金 所以我搬走了 |
[13:17] | This was fun. | 有意思 |
[13:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, ma’am. | 等等 等等 小姐 |
[13:20] | She owed you a little bit of money, so you took off? | 她欠你一点钱 所以你离开啦? |
[13:23] | A little bit of money? Have you seen that place? | 一点钱? 你看过那个地方吗? |
[13:26] | You think I could afford to cover both her share and mine? | 你认为我能够连同她那份一起负担吗 |
[13:29] | How much money did she owe you? Over three grand. | – 她欠你多少 – 3000块 |
[13:32] | She kept promising to get the money, but her schemes never panned out. | 她总是保证说能拿到钱 但她的计划从来不奏效 |
[13:35] | Schemes? What schemes? | 计划? 什么计划? |
[13:37] | Well, first, she was going to donate an egg for cash, | 最开始 她打算捐献卵子来换钱 |
[13:40] | but couldn’t handle the hormones. | 但是荷尔蒙分泌出了问题 |
[13:42] | Then she was gonna write papers for undergrads, until she realized that involved real work. | 接着她打算为本科生代写论文 直到她意识到那是份实在活儿 |
[13:46] | Mind you, never once did she consider getting an actual job. | 你要知道 她从来不考虑去做一份实在活儿 |
[13:50] | But the real problems started when she discovered Barter Party. | 但是真正的问题发生在她发现易物网以后 |
[13:53] | Aha. Barter Party. | 易物网 |
[13:55] | Yeah, we’re familiar with her ads on that. Furniture, textbooks. | 是的 我们对她上面的广告很熟悉了 家具 笔记本 |
[13:59] | Textbooks. Yeah. | 嗯 教科书 |
[14:01] | Men were constantly coming by the apartment.\NNever saw them leave with anything, though. | 总有男人光顾 但从都空手离开 |
[14:06] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[14:07] | You’re saying that she was… Earning cash the old-fashioned way? | – 你是说 她… – 干些香艳的行当? |
[14:11] | Yeah. What?! It was pretty obvious. | – 嗯 啥 – 这不明摆着吗 |
[14:14] | Look, I only have a few more minutes left on my shift. | 听着 再过一会儿我就换班了 |
[14:17] | Are we done here? | 完事儿了吗 |
[14:18] | No. Have you ever met Patrick Clarkson? | 没呢 你后来有见过Patrick Clarkson吗 |
[14:20] | Are you kidding? Where were you last night? | – 开什么玩笑 – 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[14:23] | Dinner and a movie… with a friend. | 吃吃饭 看看电影…和一个朋友 |
[14:27] | I didn’t kill Cara. | 我可没杀Cara |
[14:28] | Haven’t thought about her in months. | 好几个月了 想都没想过她 |
[14:31] | Do I look like a serial killer? | 我看起来像连环杀人犯吗 |
[14:57] | We found Natalia’s keys three feet from her Hummer. | 我们在离Natalia的悍马三英尺的地方 找到了她的钥匙 |
[15:00] | Somebody grabbed her, they got a big head start.\NI should have known something was up. | – 她被人绑了 他们玩大的了 – 我早该想到她出事了 |
[15:03] | I’ve been trying to call her all day. | 我一整天在打电话联系她 |
[15:04] | Everything considered, this was the last place she was seen. | 调查来看 人们在这儿最后一次看到她 |
[15:07] | Whoever took her was in this audience. | 带走她的人当时就在听众当中 |
[15:08] | So, who were the attendees, Frank? Students. | -当时都有谁呢 Frank – 学生 |
[15:11] | Faculty. Standing room only. | 站台上的员工 |
[15:13] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 一切都井然有序的 |
[15:16] | At least we’ve got the eye in the sky. | 至少我们还有监控 |
[15:18] | Let’s call Mr. Benton, please. | 联系下Benton先生吧 |
[15:21] | Right away. | 马上 |
[15:26] | All right, so I’ve uploaded all | 好 Natalia在这儿时候的监控 |
[15:27] | the security footage from when Natalia was here. | 已经全部上传完毕 |
[15:29] | All right, so what are we looking at? | 好 我们要找什么 |
[15:31] | There’s a software I’ve been designing. | 我设计了一种软件 |
[15:32] | It allows me to analyze behavior by reading facial expressions, body language. | 能通过表情动作进行行为分析 |
[15:36] | That’s profiling. It’s kind of a little Orwellian, isn’t it? | 就是侧写 有点儿Orwell的架势嘛 |
[15:39] | It’s a lot Orwellian.\NI’m not saying it’s gonna hold up in court, | 这可是非常有Orwell的架势 我认为这不能作为呈堂证供 |
[15:41] | but as an investigative tool, it’s pretty cool. | 但是用作研究手段还是蛮拉风 |
[15:44] | This thing will read thousands, | 这东西能采集的面部细节 呼吸节奏 |
[15:45] | if not hundreds of thousands of facial cues, breathing patterns, | 没有上万也有几千 |
[15:49] | body language indicators, everything. Here. | 动作啦 所有的东西 看 |
[15:52] | Take this girl, for example. | 拿这姑娘打个比方 |
[15:53] | Matrix identifies her as “mildly deceptive.” | Matrix将她定义为“温和谎言” |
[15:56] | This guy right over here next to her? | 旁边这位 |
[15:59] | He shows signs of anxiety. | 他显得很焦虑 |
[16:01] | Girl on the other side– acute shyness. | 那边那姑娘 极度害羞 |
[16:03] | Well, that guy’s asleep.\NMake our way around. | 嗯 那家伙睡觉呢 转过来 |
[16:12] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[16:13] | Red flag. | 红旗 |
[16:15] | What is it– a deceptive expression?\NNo expression at all. | – 那是什么 欺骗的表情? – 没什么表情 |
[16:20] | Looks like he’s trying to hide himself from us. | 看上去他试图让我们不注意到他 |
[16:21] | Okay. Could we get a better look at this guy? | 好吧 能不能拉近看 |
[16:24] | No. We might not need to. | 不 可能用不着 |
[16:26] | Let me try facial recog search. | 我们用面部识别来观察 |
[16:32] | There. | 看 |
[16:34] | Scar on the chin. | 下巴上有伤痕 |
[16:36] | It’s Clarkson. | 是Clarkson |
[16:39] | Clarkson has her. | Clarkson抓走了她 |
[16:45] | CLARKSON: If I… If I did hurt anyone, why would I still be here in Miami? | 如果…如果我真的伤害了谁 为什么我还能在迈阿密 |
[16:48] | I don’t know. I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道 我不知道 你说呢 |
[16:51] | I’ll tell you. Because I… To prove that I’m innocent. | 那我告诉你 因为…因为我要证明我是无辜的 |
[16:55] | Okay, then you’re innocent… | 好 那你是无辜的 |
[16:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[16:58] | You know that kidnapping a cop is not exactly the way to prove | 明白吗 绑架警察可不是 |
[17:01] | that you’re innocent. It’s the only way. | – 证明你无辜的好办法 – 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:03] | Don’t you get it? It’s the only way. | 你怎么就不明白 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:05] | And I’m gonna show you. You’re gonna see when I show you. | 我会让你明白的 你会明白的 |
[17:07] | You’re gonna prove to them that I didn’t do anything. | 你会向他们证明 我没有做坏事 |
[17:09] | I didn’t kill anyone. Are you saying that you didn’t kill Helen Sherman? And I’m gonna prove it. | – 我没杀人 – 你说你没杀Helen Sherman? 而且我会找出证据的 |
[17:13] | I’m going to prove it, and you’re gonna show… You’re gonna tell the whole world. | 我找到证据 你来…你来告诉全世界 |
[17:15] | And then my wife will know. What about Cara Landry? | – 那样我妻子就会明白 – 那Cara Landry呢 |
[17:19] | Where were you last night? Did you kill her? | 你昨晚在哪儿 你杀了她吗 |
[17:20] | No. I wasn’t anywhere near that girl’s place! | 不 我昨晚决没见过那姑娘 |
[17:22] | Where were you? I was at my wife’s house. | – 那你在哪儿 – 我去了我妻子那儿 |
[17:24] | Stalking her? | 跟踪她吗 |
[17:25] | No. I was at was my son’s sixth birthday party. | 不 去那儿是因为我儿子6岁生日 |
[17:29] | You know, I just wanted to be part of it.\NI was wanted to be there. | 明白吗 我只是想参加 我儿子想我参加 |
[17:32] | I just… I watched him open his first baseball mitt. | 我只是远远看着我儿子 拆开他的第一副棒球手套 |
[17:34] | He was so excited. Listen to me. | – 他那么兴奋 – 听我说 |
[17:36] | If you’re really innocent… I am really innocent. | – 你要真是无辜的 – 我就是无辜的 |
[17:39] | Then let’s do this the right way. | 那么我们得正确处理这件事 |
[17:40] | Come to the station with me and turn yourself in. | 跟我去警局 去自首 |
[17:42] | We’ll work it all out together, okay? | 我们一起解决好这件事 好不好 |
[17:44] | I’m not going back in. I am not going back inside. | 我不会自首的 我决不能再进监狱 |
[17:47] | Never again. Never again. | 决不 决不 |
[17:50] | I’m not! I’m going… I’m not going back inside. | 不 我不想…不想再进去 |
[17:52] | Look, if you can’t help me, you’re no damn good to me. | 听着 |
[18:42] | Natalia? | 如果你不能帮我 |
[18:45] | Natalia? | 你就没什么用处了 |
[19:12] | I cannot believe he got away! CAINE: Easy. Are you okay? | – 我不敢相信他跑了 – 别担心 你还好吧 |
[19:14] | I’m okay. Are you sure? | – 我还好 – 你确定? |
[19:15] | It’s-It’s just this… this one arm. This… Easy. | – 只是这条…这条胳膊 – 放松 |
[19:18] | My shoulder. Yeah. | 我的肩膀 没错 |
[19:20] | He kept saying that he was… he was innocent. | 他一直说…说他是无辜的 |
[19:22] | He kept… He had an alibi for the Cara Landry murder. | 他强调…Cara Landry 一案他有不在场证据 |
[19:24] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说他去哪儿了吗 |
[19:26] | No. He said he wanted me to prove that he was innocent. | 没 他让我证明他是无辜的 |
[19:28] | He said he saw his kid last night. | 他说昨晚见他儿子去了 |
[19:30] | He was gonna go see the ex-wife. I’ve got to get to her.\NOkay, hang on a second. | – 他想去见他前妻 我得找她去 – 好 等一下 |
[19:33] | First, the paramedics are gonna have a look at you.\NA very good look at you. | 得先让医护人员检查一下 仔细地检查 |
[19:37] | I’m okay, though. It’s okay. Yeah. All right? | 可我没事 |
[19:38] | No, I’m good. Okay. Ready? | – 我没事 – 真的吗 |
[19:41] | I-I’ve got to get to the ex-wife. | 我…必须去找他的前妻 |
[19:43] | I’d like to see your arm, please. | 请让我检查下您的胳膊 |
[19:47] | He was following us? BOA VISTA: Yes. Patrick has been watching you. | – 他在跟踪我们? – 是的 Patrick在监视你们 |
[19:51] | He said he was watching last night during your son’s birthday party. | 他说 昨晚你儿子生日 他一直在周围 |
[19:54] | Oh, my God. Are we safe? | 天啊 我们安全吗 |
[19:56] | Patrick hasn’t tried to contact us for the last six months, since he escaped. | Patrick逃了有六个月了 没联系过我们 |
[20:00] | Why now? | 为什么到现在才动手 |
[20:02] | We think he might have killed again. | 我们认为他会再一次举起屠刀 |
[20:04] | And we’re gonna post a unit outside of your house, | 我们会在你家外部署一支小分队 |
[20:06] | make sure that you’re safe until we bring him in.\NGod, I can’t believe this is happening again. | – 在他被逮捕之前确保你的安全 – 我不敢相信一切再次发生了 |
[20:11] | Patrick ruined his life. | Patrick断送了自己的人生 |
[20:13] | And, I mean, if it weren’t for Bruce,\NI don’t know what would have happened to me and my son. | 要是没有Bruce 我真不知道我和儿子会怎样呢 |
[20:18] | And the woman that was killed last night– that was Patrick? | 昨晚遇害的女人 是Patrick杀的? |
[20:21] | Yeah, that’s what we think. | 嗯 我们认为是的 |
[20:22] | Patrick says he was innocent. He says he was here. | Patrick声称自己是无辜的 他说当晚他就在这里 |
[20:25] | He said that to you? | 他这么对你说的 |
[20:26] | You were with him? | 你见过他 |
[20:29] | I was, for a short time, yeah. | 没错 不过时间不长 |
[20:32] | Your injuries are…? | 你的伤是… |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:38] | Patrick was my husband. | Patrick是我前夫 |
[20:40] | Loving, the nicest guy I’d ever met. | 是我曾遇到的最有爱最美好的男人 |
[20:44] | And I thought that there was no way | 我以前以为他绝不可能犯下 |
[20:46] | he could have done the things they were accusing him of. | 检察官指控的那些罪行 |
[20:49] | And all along, he said he was innocent. | 自始至终他都说自己是无辜的 |
[20:53] | He pleaded with me to believe him, | 他恳求我相信他 |
[20:55] | and I did. | 我也真相信他了 |
[20:58] | Then came the trial. | 可轮到审判的时候 |
[21:00] | The evidence. | 证据 |
[21:03] | And the conviction. | 还有最终的定罪 |
[21:06] | And I felt so stupid. | 这一切让我觉得自己是个傻瓜 |
[21:08] | I just can’t hear that anymore. | 我从此再也不想听到这个人的消息 |
[21:15] | I think someone wants to work on his fastball. | 我想小家伙需要人帮他练快球了 |
[21:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:25] | As far as Ross knows, Bruce is his father. | Ross只知道Bruce是他父亲 |
[21:28] | And I want to keep it that way. | 我也想让这事一直瞒下去 |
[21:30] | Did he get that mitt for his birthday? | 他的生日礼物是棒球手套么 |
[21:32] | Yeah, last night. How did you know? | 是啊 就在昨晚 你怎么知道 |
[21:36] | Patrick mentioned it. | Patrick提过 |
[21:38] | Don’t tell me you believe him? | 别告诉我你们相信他的话 |
[21:40] | Mrs. Moore, we know better than to take the word of a convicted killer. | Moore太太 我们还没蠢到 相信一个已定罪的杀人犯 |
[21:44] | If he does try to contact you again, will you give us a call? | 要是他再次试图联系你 你能给我们打个电话吗 |
[21:46] | Yes, of course. Thanks. | – 那是一定 – 谢谢 |
[21:48] | If you catch him, do something for me? | 要是你们能抓住他 能帮我个忙么 |
[21:50] | What’s that? Throw away the key. | – 什么忙 – 把手铐的钥匙扔了 |
[22:10] | BOA VISTA: He had to have been there to see that glove. | 他必须到了前妻家才能看到手套 |
[22:13] | Patrick’s alibi checks out. | Patrick的不在场证明被证实了 |
[22:14] | Which… so didn’t see coming. | 这个完全在我们预料之外 |
[22:17] | What? You think she’s covering for him?\NNo, I don’t, actually. That’s the problem. | – 怎么 你认为她在给他打掩护 – 我没这么想 事实上 这才是问题 |
[22:21] | So what are you saying? You think he’s telling the truth? | 那你什么意思 他说的是实话? |
[22:23] | I just do not know what to think anymore. | 我只是不知道该如何来评价一个人 |
[22:26] | Well, I can tell you what. | 哎 我跟你说啊 |
[22:27] | I see why the jury convicted Clarkson four years ago. | 我明白陪审团4年前为啥要定Clarkson的罪 |
[22:30] | Evidence against him is damning. | 证据对他极其不利 |
[22:33] | See, I don’t necessarily think so. | 我并不这样认为 |
[22:37] | I think some of it can be explained away. | 我认为有部分证据能解释通了 |
[22:40] | Come on. You’re going to tell me after what he did to you, | 得了 在他绑架了你之后跟我说这些 |
[22:43] | you really think he’s innocent? | 你真的认为他是无辜的呀 |
[22:45] | Look, I just am saying that it’s worth a second look. | 我只是说他的案子值得再次调查一番 |
[22:49] | Okay, for instance, | 好吧 举个例子 |
[22:50] | investigators said that they found Patrick’s handprints | 4年前调查员表示在死者屋前篱笆上 |
[22:53] | on the fence of the victim’s house four years ago. | 发现了Patrick的指纹 |
[22:57] | Yeah, prosecutors argued that he cased Helen Sherman’s house the day before he murdered her. | 检察官认为他在谋杀Helen Sherman之前 去过她家踩点 |
[23:01] | But, in Patrick’s testimony, | 但是Patrick的证言是这么说的 |
[23:03] | he says that he was just out chasing his dog right by their house. | 他当时在追狗路过他们家 |
[23:06] | He so easily could have just put his hands on the house. | – 这样把手放屋前篱笆上是轻而易举的 – 算了吧 Natalia |
[23:09] | The husband caught him outside of the house. | 死者丈夫正好撞见他在屋外 |
[23:11] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[23:14] | Look, how do you argue this away? | 看了这条证据你会怎么想 |
[23:16] | This bottle was used to sexually assault his first victim. | 这个瓶子被用来性侵他第一个受害人 |
[23:20] | It’s got Patrick Clarkson’s fingerprints all over it. | 上面满是Patrick Clarkson的指纹 |
[23:24] | It was found right next to her. I know. That’s the tough one. | – 瓶子就在死者身边 – 这是铁证 |
[23:28] | Yeah, that’s a tough one. | 嗯 这就是铁证 |
[23:29] | The only way that bottle got in the house is if Clarkson brought it in himself. | 水瓶进入房子的唯一途径就是 Clarkson自己带进门的 |
[23:34] | The day the victim was murdered, she received an e-mail from someone | 受害人被害当日 她收到过一封 |
[23:36] | interested in buying her refrigerator. | 有意购买冰箱的电邮 |
[23:38] | IP address was traced back to a wireless router at Clarkson’s house. | 追溯IP地址发现是Clarkson家的无线路由 |
[23:42] | Patrick says he never wrote those e-mails, | Patrick说他从没写过那些电邮 |
[23:44] | and investigators never found any record of it on his computer. | 调查员也没在他的电脑上发现任何记录 |
[23:48] | He just kept rambling this stuff off. | 他一直不停地扯到这些 |
[23:51] | This some sort of Stockholm syndrome you’re going through? | 你这症状该不会是斯德哥尔摩症候群吧 |
[23:55] | No. | 才不是 |
[23:57] | I just feel like there’s some big piece of the puzzle still missing. | 我只是感觉拼图中有很大一块仍没找到 |
[24:04] | What did you say the victim was selling on Barter Party? | 你说受害人在易物网上卖什么 |
[24:07] | Her refrigerator. | 卖冰箱 |
[24:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会回来 |
[24:22] | Okay, so what am I looking at? | 我现在看的是什么 |
[24:24] | BOA VISTA: Crime scene photo from Patrick’s first murder four years ago. | 4年前Patrick第一次杀人的现场照片 |
[24:26] | Look at the refrigerator in the background. | 看看背景的冰箱 |
[24:32] | It’s full. | 是满的 |
[24:33] | And if Helen Sherman was really selling that refrigerator, it would be empty. | 如果Helen Sherman真要卖冰箱 冰箱应该是空的才对 |
[24:37] | Because the ad was bogus. | 因为广告是伪造的 |
[24:39] | Now, we know that Cara, this morning’s victim, was prostituting herself online. | 我们知道今早的死者Cara 在进行网络卖淫 |
[24:43] | And we think that maybe Helen was doing the same thing. | 也许Helen也在从事同样的皮肉生意 |
[24:46] | If she was, anybody who responded to her ad online was probably one of her clients. | 如果是的话 回应她的广告的人 可能就是她的恩客 |
[24:49] | At the very least, we don’t know the whole story.\NWe have to go back to the beginning. | – 反正我们对整件案子了解得不清楚 – 我们得从头进行 |
[24:53] | Which would be four years ago. We start there, then. | – 那应该是4年前 – 那就从4年前开始 |
[24:55] | I’m going to bring in the first victim’s husband. | 我这就去带第一位死者的丈夫过来 |
[24:58] | We talked to the men who responded to your wife’s ad. | 我们跟回应你妻子广告的男人谈过 |
[25:00] | They weren’t interested in the fridge. They were johns. | 他们的目的不为冰箱 而是嫖你老婆 |
[25:08] | I saw her ad on Barter Party. | 我在易物网上碰见她的 |
[25:09] | Recognized a few code words, we set up a meeting. | 对过暗号 我们就约定见面 |
[25:11] | I paid her, we had sex, and then I left. That’s it.\NBOA VISTA: Why should I believe you now? | – 我付钱 上了床 之后我走人 就这样 – 我为什么要相信你 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. Ask the girl’s husband. He was there. | 别问我 问她老公 当时他在场 |
[25:18] | Ted Sherman liked to watch? | Ted Sherman喜欢看啊? |
[25:20] | No. He showed up after and collected the money. | 不 完事之后他出现负责收钱 |
[25:22] | He was her pimp? | 他是拉皮条的? |
[25:25] | He’s lying. Mr. Sherman, there are half a dozen men on that tape | – 他撒谎 – Sherman先生 还有六个人的录音 |
[25:28] | that confirm the story. Don’t make us play them all. | – 都能证实这一点 – 别逼我们全部都放 |
[25:33] | Please. It’s-It’s not what you think. | 这不像你们想的那样 |
[25:35] | It’s nothing either of us ever expected. | 我们两个都没有想到 |
[25:38] | We’d just bought our house when I lost my job, then the mortgage ballooned. | 我们刚买房子我就下岗了 抵押额剧增 |
[25:42] | We were still paying her tuition. We were desperate. | 还要给她付学费 我们都绝望了 |
[25:44] | So Helen started seeing clients? | 所以Helen开始接客? |
[25:46] | I don’t know what we were thinking, letting strangers into our house. | 我也不知道当时我们怎么想的 放陌生人进家门 |
[25:49] | Where were you during all this? | 你老婆接客时你在哪里 |
[25:51] | We both thought it was best if I wasn’t around, but I was always close by. | 我们都觉得干这种事时最好我不在家 但我一直在家附近 |
[25:55] | She’d give me a call when the guy arrived, and then five minutes later, she’d give me a safety cal | 嫖客来的时候她给我打电话 五分钟后她给我打个报平安的电话 |
[25:59] | But you didn’t get a safety call the night she died, did you? | 她死的那晚你没接到报平安电话 是吧 |
[26:04] | I drove home as fast as I could.\NTED: Everything go okay? | 我尽可能快地驱车回家 一切都还好吧 |
[26:16] | What about Patrick Clarkson, was he a regular? | Patrick Clarkson 他是常客吗 |
[26:20] | It’s like I said. I saw him that afternoon, | 就像我说的 那天下午我看到他 |
[26:21] | peering in the window. We got into a scuffle. | 正从窗户往里偷窥 我们打了一架 |
[26:28] | Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[26:31] | Oh, my dog just got into your… | 我的狗刚刚进了你家… |
[26:35] | Get out of here. | 滚开 |
[26:38] | The sick son of a bitch must have gone straight home and e-mailed her. | 这个恶心的杂种肯定是径直回家 给她发了电邮 |
[26:41] | But the truth is, Mr. Sherman, is you didn’t see him | Sherman先生 事实是在你妻子遇害那晚 |
[26:43] | later that night when your wife was murdered. | 你并没有看到他 |
[26:46] | So? | 所以? |
[26:48] | We believe that there are other suspects. | 我们相信还有其他嫌犯 |
[26:50] | Hey. Patrick Clarkson murdered my wife and was convicted. | Patrick Clarkson谋杀我妻子 也被定罪了 |
[26:53] | There are no other suspects. | 没有其他的嫌犯 |
[26:54] | Please don’t let my wife be remembered for one bad decision. | 求你不要因为错误的决定 就让我妻子声名狼藉 |
[26:58] | BOA VISTA: Hey, did you hear about Helen Sherman’s husband? | 你听说Helen Sherman的丈夫讲的事了吗? |
[27:00] | That he said Helen had been prostituting herself? | 他说Helen一直在卖淫? |
[27:03] | Yeah. I mean, that’s a pretty big piece of information | 是的 我觉得这是我们遗漏的 |
[27:05] | that we missed. There’s got to be other dots we haven’t connected. | 一条很重要的消息 |
[27:09] | Natalia… | 一定还有其他的点我们没连上 |
[27:11] | I know. Everybody thinks I’m nuts, but hear me out. | 我知道 所有人都觉得我疯了 但先听我把话说完 |
[27:13] | Okay? Look at this. | 好吗 看这个 |
[27:14] | This is the trace report from four years ago that was run | 这是4年前他用来性侵死者的 |
[27:17] | on the bottle that was used to assault her. | 水瓶的痕迹检验报告 |
[27:19] | The one that has Patrick Clarkson’s fingerprints all over it? | 那个布满Patrick Clarkson指纹的瓶子? |
[27:22] | Yeah, but it also had traces of latex, | 是的 但是瓶身上也有乳胶的痕迹 |
[27:24] | like, as in gloves, like the real killer planted the evidence. | 比方说 手套 就像是真凶故意栽赃 |
[27:28] | You know who else uses latex gloves? | 你知道还有谁戴乳胶手套吗 |
[27:31] | It’s us. | 我们戴 |
[27:33] | That easily could have come from the collecting investigator | 乳胶很可能来源于收集证据的调查员 |
[27:35] | which is why they took it out of pertinent evidence to begin with. | 这样他们才能取出相关证物开始处理 |
[27:38] | Buy you know who else wears latex gloves are nurses. | 但你知道护士也戴胶皮手套 |
[27:41] | Cheryl Brown. | |
[27:43] | That’s a good point. We should talk to her. | 这是个不错的发现 我们该找她谈谈 |
[27:48] | Boa Vista. | 我是Boa Vista |
[27:49] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re alive. | 真高兴你还活着 |
[27:52] | I hope you believed me when I told you I wasn’t going to hurt you. | 我希望你能相信我真不是要伤害你 |
[27:55] | Patrick? | |
[27:56] | You remember my voice. That’s good. Yeah, uh, yes. | 你记得我的声音 非常好 |
[27:59] | Did you call to turn yourself in? | 是呀 你打电话是要自首吗 |
[28:01] | That depends. Are you ready to believe me?\NI know you went to see my family. | 这取决于你相信我与否 我知道你去见了我家人 |
[28:04] | You talked to Lyla. | 你和Lyla谈过话 |
[28:07] | You know I was telling you the truth now. | 你知道我跟你讲的都是实话 |
[28:09] | Look, I can’t help you unless you turn yourself in. | 如果你不自首 我就帮不上你啊 |
[28:11] | I will turn myself in when you clear my name. | 等你们给我洗清罪名 我就会自首 |
[28:15] | You’re going about this the wrong way, Patrick.\NIt was the only way. | – 你这样想是完全错了 Patrick – 只能这么做 |
[28:17] | Just tell me you believe me. | 你就告诉我你相信我 |
[28:21] | Hello? Natalia? | 喂 Natalia? |
[28:25] | Yes, yes, I believe you. | 是的 我相信你 |
[28:27] | But there’s a lot of people that are still wondering | 但是还有很多人仍在探究 |
[28:28] | why there was an eyewitness that saw you coming out of Cara Landry’s apartment last night. | 为何有目击证人看到 你昨晚从Cara Landry的公寓走出 |
[28:32] | That’s a lie! I wasn’t there! | 那是有人撒谎 我当时不在场 |
[28:34] | I thought I could trust you. | 我还以为我能相信你 |
[28:35] | You can. | 你可以 |
[28:37] | Patrick! | |
[28:39] | Patrick… | |
[28:42] | (frustrated groan) Damn it! | 我靠 |
[28:53] | Natalia, I have to say, I think you’re entering into dangerous territory here. | Natalia 我不得不说 我觉得你已经进入危险区了 |
[28:57] | I… | 我… |
[28:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[29:00] | I-I’m going to go talk to the eyewitness. | 我要去和目击证人谈谈 |
[29:02] | Not to sound indelicate, but does this have anything to do with the reward? | 我不想说得太俗 这和酬金的事有关吗 |
[29:06] | It doesn’t, actually. We’re here to talk to you | 事实上没有关系 我们来是跟你谈谈 |
[29:08] | about the man that you saw last night outside Cara Landry’s place. | 你昨晚看到一个男人从Cara Landry家走出 |
[29:11] | Patrick Clarkson. Okay. Sure. | Patrick Clarkson 好的 当然 |
[29:15] | Are you absolutely sure that you saw Patrick Clarkson last night? | 你十分确定昨晚你看到的人是Patrick Clarkson? |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:22] | Oh, I see. You don’t believe me. | 我明白了 你不相信我 |
[29:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:26] | FYI, | 仅供你参考 |
[29:27] | this is why most people don’t come forward as witnesses. | 所以很多人不愿意站出来作证 |
[29:30] | We’re pretty clear as to why you came forward, | 我们很明白你站出来的原因 |
[29:33] | but sometimes a $50,000 reward can make you see things that just aren’t there. | 有的时候5万的奖金可以让你看到 本来不在现场的人 |
[29:38] | I know what I saw, Detective. | 我知道自己看到什么 警探 |
[29:39] | BOA VISTA: Really? If I told you that Patrick Clarkson had a pretty tight alibi | 真的吗 要是我告诉你Patrick Clarkson 在昨晚谋杀之时 |
[29:43] | for where he was last night at the time of the murder, | 有完美的不在场证明呢 |
[29:44] | that doesn’t change your mind in the tiniest? | 这能不能让你稍微改变一下主意 |
[29:49] | He had-he had an alibi for…? What kind of alibi did he have? | 他有不在场证据 他有什么不在场证明 |
[29:52] | I think that’s pretty irrelevant.\NDid you see him or did you not see him? | 这就和你无关了 你见还是没见到他 |
[29:55] | I… Yes or no? | 见 还是没见 |
[29:57] | I guess it’s possible that it was probably somebody else. | 我想当时很可能是别人 |
[30:03] | Can I ask you guys a question, though? | 我能问你们个问题吗 |
[30:05] | This is gonna affect the reward money, and my getting that, right? | 这会影响我得到提供线索的奖金 对吧 |
[30:09] | ‘Cause it’s information… Thanks for your time. Okay. | – 因为这条信息… – 多谢你的宝贵时间 |
[30:11] | You know, I’m starting to think Patrick Clarkson isn’t guilty. | 我开始相信Patrick Clarkson是无辜的了 |
[30:14] | If the real killer’s still out there, he could kill again. | 如果真凶仍逍遥法外 他会再开杀戒 |
[30:20] | Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl. You’ve got a small problem. | Cheryl Cheryl Cheryl 你有一个小问题 |
[30:23] | Apparently, your alibi is on a flight to Kenya? | 你的不在场证明是在飞往肯尼亚的航班上? |
[30:27] | Yeah. He’s volunteering at a clinic. Hmm. Yeah, I’m not an aeronautics engineer | 他当时在诊所做志愿者 我也不是航空工程师什么的 |
[30:32] | or anything, but I’m pretty sure that plane has to land at some point. | 但我很确定飞机在某一时刻着陆了 |
[30:35] | We discovered some latex on a piece of evidence from four years ago. | 我们在4年前的凶案中的一件证据上 发现少许乳胶 |
[30:39] | Awesome. Latex, as in gloves. | – 厉害呀 – 乳胶 用于制作手套 |
[30:42] | Like the kind nurses wear. | 就像护士佩戴的那种 |
[30:46] | You went to nursing school at Dade U., correct? | 你在戴德大学念护理 没错吧 |
[30:48] | You’re asking me questions you already know the answer to. | 你问我的问题 你都知道答案了 |
[30:51] | I am, and according to your transcripts here, | 我有 并且根据你的成绩单 |
[30:53] | calculus wasn’t your strong suit. | 微积分不是你的强项 |
[30:55] | Okay. But what I find more interesting than that | – 好吧 – 我发现一件更有意思的事 |
[30:58] | is that you just graduated three years ago, which means that you were on campus | 是你在3年前毕业 这表示 |
[31:03] | when the Barter Killer murdered Helen Sherman. | 易物网杀手杀害Helen Sherman时 你还是学生 |
[31:06] | This is a joke, right? | 你在说笑话吧 |
[31:07] | I didn’t kill Cara. I don’t even know Helen Sherman. | 我没有杀害Cara 我也不认识Helen Sherman |
[31:10] | Really? That’s weird, because you guys were in the same calculus class. | 是嘛 奇了怪了 因为你们这帮人 都在一堂微积分课上 |
[31:18] | What else are you hiding? I’m not hiding anything. | – 你还隐瞒了些什么 – 我没有任何隐瞒 |
[31:22] | This is completely ridiculous.\NYou guys have taken up my entire day with this. | 荒谬 你们警察关我一整日问我这些屁事 |
[31:25] | We can take up the next 30 years, if you’d like. | 如果你喜欢我们可以关你30年 |
[31:28] | I’m not going to say anything until I talk to a lawyer. | 我在和律师谈过之前 什么都不会说 |
[31:31] | Why you want to ruin a perfectly good conversation? | 为啥你想要毁掉如此顺利的谈话呢 |
[31:36] | WOLFE: We have any sightings on Clarkson? | 有人报告见过Clarkson没有 |
[31:37] | BOA VISTA: No, nothing yet. | 没有 现在还没有报告 |
[31:39] | SIMMONS: We got a live one in there. BOA VISTA: Yeah? Think she did it? | – 我们那里有个活的 – 是么 是她干的吗 |
[31:41] | I think she’s nervous. She had some sketchy answers to my questions. | 我想她很紧张 她对我的问题避重就轻 |
[31:45] | That’s not really the hard evidence we’re looking for, though. | 这不是我们要找的铁证 |
[31:47] | Yeah. Excuse me. Natalia? | 打扰了 Natalia? |
[31:49] | Here comes Molly to save the day. Well, don’t get too excited. | – Molly来拯救世界了 – 不要太兴奋 |
[31:52] | The swab from the Cara Landry rape kit this morning came back negative for trace. | 今早给Cara Landry做的性侵检查没有结果 |
[31:56] | So we’re at a dead end? Yeah. | – 这么说我们走死胡同里了 – 嗯 |
[31:59] | How do we explain the presence of foreign female DNA found? | 那怎么解释存在有外来女性的DNA |
[32:01] | Well, we know she was raped, we just don’t know with what. | 我们只知道她被强奸了 但不知道是被什么强奸了 |
[32:05] | Hey, Natalia, you’re familiar with those case files, right? | Natalia 这几起案子的卷宗你熟吧 |
[32:07] | Did they find foreign DNA on the victim four years ago? | 4年前在死者身上发现外来DNA没 |
[32:11] | No. They found latex trace, and they discontinued processing. | 没 只发现乳胶的痕迹 就没继续检验 |
[32:14] | So, it wasn’t checked for any other trace? | 这么说也没查其他物质的痕迹? |
[32:16] | No, because at that point, they focused solely on the fingerprints. | 没有 因为那时他们只盯着指纹 |
[32:20] | You know what? I got to re-run this bottle. | 我得去重新检测一下这个水瓶 |
[33:06] | Cheryl’s lawyer just filed a writ of habeas corpus. | Cheryl的律师刚发来人身保护令的文书 |
[33:08] | We’re not gonna be able to hold on to her for much longer. | 我们不能继续扣留她了 |
[33:10] | Okay, I’m working as fast as I can here. | 好吧 我在这尽可能快地赶工了 |
[33:12] | All I’ve got is print dust on that stupid bottle so far. | 目前能找到的都是指纹粉 |
[33:14] | I’m just the messenger, but we’ve got to kick this into a higher gear. All right, all right. | – 我只是传信的 但我们得加快一下速度了 – 好的 好的 |
[33:18] | we got propylene glycol… | 有丙二醇 |
[33:22] | dye… | 染料 |
[33:24] | water… | 水… |
[33:26] | That’s a bacteriostatic agent. This is a hyper-ionic lubricant. | 这是抑菌剂 这个是超分子润滑油 |
[33:29] | That’s like an ultrasound gel, right? | 这成分像是做B超用的凝胶啊 |
[33:31] | Yeah. What if the victim four years ago wasn’t raped with a soda bottle? | 要是4年前受害人不是被苏打水瓶 强奸的怎么办 |
[33:35] | What if the object used was an ultrasound wand? | 要是用到的物件是B超手柄呢 |
[33:38] | Oh, my God. And if he used that same object on our victim this morning, | – 天啊 – 如果他今早也用同样的手柄强奸死者 |
[33:42] | that would explain the foreign female DNA from the rape kit. | 这就能解释性侵测试中发现的外来女性的DNA |
[33:45] | It was a transfer from the victim four years ago. That sinks Cheryl. | – 是从4年前死者那转移过去的 – 这就指向了Cheryl |
[33:49] | No, not necessarily, because hospitals stopped using ultrasound gel | 不 没必要 因为医院都已停用B超凝胶 |
[33:52] | that had dye in it because so many patients were allergic to it. | 因为很多病人对其中所含的染料过敏 |
[33:54] | Let’s see. | 我们再找一下 |
[33:56] | What are you doing? I’m trying to find somebody who still uses this– | – 你干啥呢 – 我在找现在谁还用 |
[33:59] | thank you– who still uses this stuff, | 谢谢 谁还用这种工具 |
[34:01] | because if we can link Cheryl to an actual supply company, then we’ve got her. | 如果我们能把Cheryl和供应商联系起来 我们就能抓她了 |
[34:10] | There we go, right here. Calomar Medical Supplies. | 找到了 看这个 Calomar医疗器械供应商 |
[34:12] | As in Greg Calomar? As in our reward-happy eyewitness. | – 不是那个旨在得到奖金的目击证人嘛 |
[34:15] | Put Greg Calomar in the search engine, let’s see what we get. | 用搜索引擎搜Greg Calomar 看能得到什么 |
[34:21] | He was in ob-gyn.\NAnd he lost his medical license because of a malpractice suit, | 他是妇产科医生 因医疗事故诉讼而被吊销执照 |
[34:25] | and now he’s a medical supplier. | 现在他是一名医疗器械供应商 |
[34:28] | I think he’s a lot more than that. Let’s go. | 我觉得他不止是个供应商 我们走 |
[34:39] | All units be advised, the suspect’s name is Greg Calomar. | 全体单位注意 疑犯姓名是Greg Calomar |
[34:42] | CSI units are en route to 2113 Cutter Road. | CSI小组在去往Cutter路2113号的途中 |
[34:48] | You killed Cara Landry and Helen Sherman, didn’t you? | 你杀了Cara Landry和Helen Sherman 是不是 |
[34:50] | No, you’re making a mistake. The real killer’s Patrick Clarkson. | 不 你们错了 真凶是Patrick Clarkson |
[34:57] | Shopping for some new furniture, Greg? | 要买新家具啊 Greg? |
[35:01] | Or selecting your next victim? | 还是在选你下一个受害人 |
[35:03] | What? That doesn’t prove a thing. I’d say that this does. | – 怎样 那又证明不了什么 – 我敢说这个能证明 |
[35:07] | The ultrasound wand I just found in your bathroom that you used to rape Cara Landry with, | 我在你浴室里发现的B超手柄正是 你强奸Cara Landry时所用的 |
[35:10] | it still has blood trace all over it. | 上面仍留有血迹 |
[35:12] | Greg, I think you were trying to set up Patrick Clarkson. | Greg 我认为你是试图栽赃给Patrick Clarkson |
[35:19] | I saw him that day outside of Helen Sherman’s house. | 那天我看到他在Helen Sherman屋外 |
[35:23] | I saw her husband beat the snot out of him. | 我看到她丈夫揍得他涕泪俱下 |
[35:27] | Bucky! Come here, boy. | Bucky! 过来 乖孩子 |
[35:32] | Oh, my dog just got into your… | 我的狗刚刚进了你家 |
[35:35] | Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在干什么呢 |
[35:43] | So, I followed him, | 所以我跟踪了他 |
[35:45] | got on his Wi-Fi, sent her an e-mail. | 接进他的无线网络 给她发了电邮 |
[35:54] | He didn’t even have the password protected. | 他甚至没给网络设置密码保护 |
[35:57] | So stupid. So stupid. | 太蠢了 蠢到家了 |
[36:00] | That’s why the e-mail originated from Patrick’s IP address. | 所以电邮是以Patrick的IP地址发出的 |
[36:04] | So you killed\NHelen Sherman, and then you placed the bottle. | 你杀了Helen Sherman 之后摆上瓶子 |
[36:07] | Well, I mean, I couldn’t believe my luck. | 说真的我都不敢相信我会如此幸运 |
[36:10] | Guy was, like, a perfect patsy. | 人就像浆糊一样摊在那里 |
[36:12] | It was, like, a sign… that what I was doing was right. | 这是一种启示…我的所行是正义之举 |
[36:18] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:19] | how can we live with these women selling themselves? | 我们怎么能和卖淫女同在一片天空下 |
[36:25] | Knowing that these disgusting, | 明知这些恶心的生物 |
[36:27] | disgusting animals are defiling themselves and everyone they touch. Mm-mm. | 玷污自身 还有她们碰到的每一个人 |
[36:33] | No. | 不行 |
[36:33] | It is an infestation. | 这是传染病啊 |
[36:36] | And there’s only one way to deal with an infestation. | 只有一种方法能终结这种传染源 |
[36:42] | Well, I guess you figured you were even luckier | 我想你是琢磨着 |
[36:44] | when Patrick broke out of prison– that gave you | 你在Patrick逃狱后会更幸运 |
[36:45] | the perfect opportunity to kill again. | 这给了你绝佳的机会再开杀戒 |
[36:50] | I freed them from their dirty lives. | 我把她们从肮脏的一生中解放出来 |
[36:53] | I saved them. | 我救了她们 |
[36:55] | They didn’t deserve to watch me while I purified them. | 在我净化她们时她们不配看着我 |
[37:00] | No. No, you didn’t, Greg. | 不 不是的 Greg |
[37:03] | This was about you and your need for attention. | 需要关注的人是你 |
[37:06] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可怜 |
[37:08] | I’m proud of what I’ve done. | 我对我的所作所为引以为豪 |
[37:10] | They say pride goes before the fall. | 有句成语是骄兵必败 |
[37:13] | I guess they were right. | 我觉得真没错 |
[37:44] | So, I’m concerned about your online proclivities. | 我很担心你的网络倾向 |
[37:47] | You know, it was only a couple coffee dates. | 只不过是几次一起喝咖啡的邀请罢了 |
[37:50] | Let’s grab some. Coffee. | 我们去喝点咖啡吧 |
[37:54] | Would you be more comfortable if I asked you over e-mail? | 还是我用电邮叫你 你会更自在 |
[37:57] | Probably, yeah. | 可能是吧 |
[37:59] | I get off work at 7:00. Pick you up then. | – 我7点下班 – 到时我接你 |
[38:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[38:31] | Patrick? | |
[38:33] | I’m here… just like I said I’d be. | 我就在这 我一言九鼎 |
[38:37] | Sorry about the arm. | 很抱歉弄伤你的胳膊 |
[38:40] | Yeah. Well, we got him. | 我们抓到犯人了 |
[38:43] | You don’t have to run anymore. | 你不用再东躲西藏了 |
[38:47] | I knew you’d do it. | 我知道你会抓到凶手 |
[38:49] | Look, I’m sorry, but I need you to get on the ground, get on your knees. | 但很抱歉 我得叫你跪在地上 |
[38:52] | Just like that? | 这样就够了? |
[38:54] | Just like that. | 这样就够了 |
[39:05] | They know? | 他们知道吗 |
[39:07] | Lyla knows. | Lyla知道 |
[39:08] | It’s all been pretty tough on her. | 她一直都挺不容易的 |
[39:10] | That’s not her fault. She knows that, right? | 这不是她的错 她懂的 对吧 |
[39:13] | Yeah, she does know that. | 嗯 她懂的 |
[39:15] | Can I just, uh… No. | – 我能不能… – 不行 |
[39:17] | Just say hello? No, you cannot, Patrick. | – 就打个招呼 – 不行 你不能 Patrick |
[39:19] | You still have a lot to answer for: | 你还有很多债要偿 |
[39:21] | breakout, kidnapping. | 越狱 绑架 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:29] | Look, I’m gonna be with you every step of the way, okay? | 我会一路陪伴着你 好么 |
[39:34] | I can’t go back to jail. | 我不能再回到监狱 |
[39:36] | You lost four years of your life. | 你已经失去人生中的4年 |
[39:39] | I don’t think anybody wants to see you lose any more. | 我想没有人愿意再看到你失去更多 |
[39:43] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[40:20] | 3 down, two to go. | 又抓到一个 还剩两个 |
[40:24] | Can’t leave them on the street, Mr. Wolfe. | 不能让他们再逍遥法外 Wolfe |
[40:27] | What’s the intel from the Marshal’s office? | 联邦司法局那儿有线索吗 |
[40:29] | We’re taking the lead on the manhunt. | 我们带头搜捕犯人 |
[40:41] | Okay, what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[40:46] | Everything. | 什么都需要 |