时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Morning, Doug! | 早上好 Doug! |
[00:38] | Keep that pace up, Mrs. Barton. | 保持这个步伐 Barton夫人 |
[00:40] | You’re going to kill in that 10k. | 减掉那10公斤就胜利在望了 |
[00:41] | If I wasn’t so out of breath, I’d kiss you for saying that. | 如果不是跑得快喘不过气 我真想上去亲你一口 |
[00:43] | I’ll take a rain check. | 我可记下啦 |
[00:46] | Still waiting on that video game I ordered, Doug. | Doug 我还在等订的那个游戏光碟呢 |
[00:48] | You order a lot of games, Travis. | 你已经订了一大堆了 Travis |
[00:50] | You know that stuff will rot your brain. | 那玩意会烧坏你的脑子的 |
[00:52] | But I should have gotten it by now. | 现在应该到了吧 |
[00:54] | I’ve told you before, I can’t pull stuff out of order. | 早就跟你说过 我不能打乱顺序的 |
[00:56] | Come on, man. | 通融一下嘛 |
[00:57] | You just have to wait your turn. | 你还是乖乖地排队吧 |
[01:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:11] | You know I requested that as a rush. | 你明明知道我要得急的 |
[01:14] | Kept me waiting. | 还让我等 |
[01:16] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Cullivan. | 抱歉了 Cullivan夫人 |
[01:17] | Maybe I can come inside and make it up to you. | 那让我进屋来补偿一下你吧 |
[01:25] | Hi, Doug. | 你好 Doug |
[01:27] | Morning, Doug. | 早上好 Doug |
[01:28] | Morning, Mary. | 早上好 Mary |
[01:30] | Hi, Doug. | 你好 Doug |
[01:32] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[01:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:38] | Thank you, Mrs. Cullivan. | 谢谢你 Cullivan夫人 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 我要谢谢你才是 |
[01:43] | See you tomorrow. See you tomorrow. | – 明天见 – 明天见 |
[02:13] | 911 what’s your emergency? | 911 什么情况? |
[02:14] | Oh, my God! He’s dead! He’s dead! | “哦 天哪! 他死了! 他死了!” |
[02:17] | Ma’am, calm down. Speak slowly. | “这位女士 请你冷静一下 慢点说” |
[02:18] | The World Send driver! I found him in the back of his truck. | “是世界快递的司机! 我在他卡车后座发现的他” |
[02:22] | – He was all sliced up! – Sit tight ma’am we’re on the way, now. | – 他死得好惨! – 这位女士 你等在那里 我们马上就来 |
[02:33] | Meet our Vic, Doug Govoli. | 这是我们的受害人 Doug Govoli |
[02:35] | Based on the cast off, looks like our victim didn’t go | 根据血液喷溅的状况看 他不是轻易被撂倒的 |
[02:37] | down easy. In fact, I’d say he put up a pretty good fight. | 我看他肯定拼命挣扎过 |
[02:42] | I would agree with that. | 你说的没错 |
[02:50] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe 你看 |
[02:55] | Box cutter. | 美工刀 |
[02:56] | With the victim’s name on it. | 这上面有受害人的名字 |
[02:59] | Weapon of opportunity? | 这会是随机取来的凶器吗? |
[03:01] | Let’s see. We have… | 我们来看看 这里有… |
[03:03] | Lacerations on both palms… | 两个手掌的割伤… |
[03:06] | And a ligature on the neck. | 还有脖子上的勒痕 |
[03:09] | I’m guessing made by some type of wire. | 我猜是铁丝一类的东西 |
[03:12] | This started off as a strangulation. | 先是从勒脖子开始 |
[03:15] | Looks that way, and he was | 你看那边 |
[03:17] | dragged back here, out of sight. | 他是被拖到这里的 隐蔽的角落 |
[03:20] | That’s when the box cutter came into play. | 这个时候用了那把刀 |
[03:33] | Did you check his paperwork Mr. Wolfe? | 你看过他的文件了吗 Wolfe? |
[03:35] | I checked the manifest. Nothing is missing. | 载货单都检查过了 货物没有丢失 |
[03:39] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[03:42] | Maybe our victim was the one who was stealing. | 说不定受害人是个小偷呢 |
[03:45] | Do you think it might have been personal? | 你觉得这可能是个人恩怨吗? |
[03:48] | It usually is, Mr. Wolfe. | 通常来说都是的 Wolfe |
[03:50] | Usually is. | 通常情况 |
[04:49] | Marcos Trejo 1355 Expo Street Delivered 08:07 AM | Marcos Trejo 世博路1355号 早晨8点07分送达 |
[04:52] | The World Send driver?\NI already told you, I don’t know him. | 世界快递的司机? 我不是说过不认识他嘛 |
[04:55] | My girlfriend signes for deliveries. | 是我女朋友签的单子 |
[04:58] | Really, Mr. Trejo? Because we talked to | 是吗 Trejo先生? 我们和好几个客户聊过 |
[05:01] | a few of the customers on this driver’s route. | 关于司机的送货路线 |
[05:03] | Some of them are your neighbors. Mm-hmm. | 好几个都是你的邻居 |
[05:05] | And they say that you had a fight with him this morning. | 他们都说你今早和他吵过一架 |
[05:08] | Well, did these neighbors tell you that the guy’s a creep? | 是啊 那他们有没有提过那个人是个变态? |
[05:10] | Always hitting on our girlfriends and wives? | 老是想揩别人女人的油? |
[05:14] | Some of them mentioned\Nhe was delivering more than packages, yeah. | 有人提过他不止提供送货服务 |
[05:16] | Is that what he did with your girlfriend? | 他是不是对你女朋友也是这样? |
[05:18] | You know what? Let’s get something clear right now. | 你们听好了 咱们现在把话说清楚 |
[05:20] | My girlfriend never stepped out. She wanted it to stop! | 我女朋友从来没有迎合过他 也不想再看到他那个恶心样子! |
[05:24] | So I made sure that it did. | 所以我要让他长长记性 |
[05:27] | Well, I-I get off of work at 4:00,\Nif you want to grab a drink or… | 好吧 |
[05:31] | What the hell | 我四点钟下班 你要想喝一杯的话… |
[05:32] | If you ever say a word to my girlfriend again, I’ll put you in a box. | 你要再敢和我女人说话 看我不把你塞到箱子里去 |
[05:38] | So I guess if you find\Na little piece of dust, | 要是你们发现什么灰尘的话 |
[05:41] | or something, then that’d be from our fight. | 或者其他什么证物 有可能是我们打架带到的 |
[05:45] | Or from when you escalated it to murder. | 也有可能是你下杀手的时候留下的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, this is Wolfe. | 我是Wolfe |
[05:57] | Open your mouth, Mr. Trejo. | 张开嘴 Trejo先生 |
[06:00] | Hey. Open your mouth! | 嗨 把嘴张开! |
[06:05] | Now, you know we did our homework | 我们可不是空手来的 |
[06:07] | before we came out here to see you, and you’ve got | 来这儿之前 已经查过你的案底 |
[06:08] | quite a few assault charges on your record | 几桩侵犯他人罪可历历在目呢 |
[06:14] | that’s before my girlfriend civilized me… sir. | 那是在认识我女朋友之前…警官 |
[06:21] | Look… | 你听我说… |
[06:22] | I got a good life, now. I’m not going to let some… | 我现在过得很好 我不会让某个 |
[06:25] | Mailman in shorts mess it up. | 送快递的毁了我的生活 |
[06:27] | And I’m certainly not going to do it by murdering someone. | 更不会因为他去犯谋杀罪 |
[06:31] | Construction, huh? | 建筑商 是吧? |
[06:33] | That’s good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[06:50] | Allison, can you get me another staple gun?\NThis one’s jammed again. | Allison 你能再帮我拿个订书机过来吗? 这个又卡住了 |
[06:54] | Hey, Doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[06:55] | So, you haven’t sent up a flare yet. We’re kind of wondering what’s going on with the victim. | 你还没装上照明灯啊 我们都好奇受害者身上到底是怎么回事 |
[06:59] | As you can see, Walter, I’m up to my elbows in bodies. | 你也看到了 Walter 我双肘都挨着尸体了 |
[07:02] | So, I am not nearly done with the analysis of the driver. | 分析还差得远呢 |
[07:05] | Is there any way I can help speed it along? How about his clothes? | – 有什么我能帮忙的? – 检查一下他的衣服吧? |
[07:11] | With all that blood on his shirt you\Nshould make sure all of it’s his. | 看看衣服上的血是不是都是他自己的 |
[07:14] | Okay. Thanks, Doc. | 好的 谢了 医生 |
[07:19] | Hey, Doc? | 嗨 医生? |
[07:21] | There’s something crusty on here that is definitely not blood. | 这有一快硬的肯定不是血 |
[07:25] | What do you think that is?Biological? | 你觉得是什么 从生物学来看? |
[07:27] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[07:29] | Maybe mucus? | 可能是唾液? |
[07:31] | Someone spit on our driver. | 有人吐到司机身上了 |
[07:36] | You know, the lab I transferred from\Nactually has a system of processing evidence: | 你知道吗 我原来的那个实验室 可是有一套处理证物的系统 |
[07:41] | First come, first serve. Yeah, | 先到先分析哦 |
[07:43] | but we’re a bit more flexible here in Miami. | 我们迈阿密这边更灵活一些啦 |
[07:45] | And by “we,” you mean “me.” I do. | – 你说”我们”的时候是指 “我”吧 – 没错 |
[07:48] | Vic’s been dead five hours already.\NWe don’t even have a suspect. | 受害者的死亡时间已经有五个小时了 我们连个嫌犯的影还没有 |
[07:51] | Then lucky for you, | 算你走运啦 |
[07:52] | we have a healthy chunk of DNA evidence. | 我们拿到了健康完好的DNA证据 |
[07:55] | What do ya got? | 什么情况? |
[07:56] | And the saliva goes to… | 这块唾液的主人是… |
[08:00] | Travis Welks. | |
[08:03] | He’s only 16. He may be juvey, | – 他只有16岁 – 年龄还小呢 |
[08:05] | but he has the life experience of a 30-year-old. | 但是生活经历可不少 像有30岁了 |
[08:09] | Arrested for truancy, shoplifting | 因逃学偷窃被拘留过 |
[08:11] | – possession of a controlled substance… – Drugs. | – 持有管制药品… – 毒品 |
[08:15] | We really got to find this kid. | 我们要找到这个孩子 |
[08:18] | Thanks, Nikki. Mm-hmm. | 谢了 Nikki |
[08:31] | – Travis! Stop! – Stop! | – Travis! 站住! – 不许跑! |
[08:37] | Travis stop! | Travis 站住! |
[08:50] | I’m going left. Okay. | – 我到左边去 – 好的 |
[08:52] | Hey, stop! | 嗨 站住! |
[08:55] | Get down from there! | 给我下来! |
[08:56] | Get down. Get down. Turn around. | 下来 转过来 |
[08:58] | Did you just stick something in your mouth? Open your mouth. | 你刚往嘴里塞了什么东西? 把嘴张开 |
[09:00] | He’s got a baggie in there. | 他刚拿了个小袋子 |
[09:01] | Spit it out. Spit it out. | 吐出来 快点吐出来 |
[09:02] | Did you just swallow that? No. | – 你刚吞下去了? – 没有 |
[09:04] | He just swallowed a baggie of drugs. | 他刚吞下去一小袋药 |
[09:05] | Travis! What was it, Travis? | Travis! 你吞的是什么? |
[09:08] | What the hell did you just swallow? | 到底吞了什么玩意? |
[09:10] | I didn’t swallow anything!\NOh, my God, kid, you are so stupid. | – 什么都没有! – 哦 天哪 孩子 你真傻 |
[09:13] | Get a bus right now. | 快叫辆车过来 |
[09:14] | I’m not going to have my only murder suspect die of an OD, right in front of me | 我可不想唯一的谋杀嫌犯在我面前 因为嗑药过量死掉 |
[09:18] | Murder? This is CSI Boa Vista.\NWe need an ambulance… Yeah, murder. | – 谋杀? – 是啊 谋杀… |
[09:21] | Hey, get back here. Get back. | 嗨 过来 给我站好 |
[09:23] | We found your saliva on the dead delivery guy. | 我们在那个死掉的快递员身上发现你的唾液 |
[09:25] | Doug’s dead? An OD victim is 16… | – Doug死了? – 这有一个过量服药的16岁受害人 |
[09:26] | Yeah, Doug is dead. I didn’t kill him. | – 是啊 Doug死了 – 我没有杀他 |
[09:31] | I just wanted my delivery off of Doug’s truck. | 我只是想去Doug的卡车里拿我的包裹 |
[09:34] | Hey, Travis. Trying to steal from me? | 嗨 Travis 想从我这儿偷东西? |
[09:37] | My name’s on it! | 我名字在上面呢! |
[09:38] | Give it up, Travis! Get off me! | – 放手 Travis! – 离我远点! |
[09:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[09:46] | What was the big rush, Travis?\NWas it drugs in the package? | 那你急着跑什么 Travis? 包裹里是不是毒品? |
[09:48] | No. Come on, Travis, what was Doug delivering? | – 不是 – |
[09:52] | Travis? | 得了吧 Travis Doug到底在运什么东西? |
[09:53] | I don’t know.\NYou okay? | – 我不知道 – 你没事吧? |
[09:56] | You got… you got some water? | 你有…有没有水? |
[09:57] | – You thirsty? Travis… – Let me see. | – 你口渴吗? Travis… – 让我看看 |
[10:00] | His eyes are constricting. Travis, look at me. | – 他的瞳孔在收缩 – Travis 看着我 |
[10:02] | He’s od’ing. You all right? Travis… | – 药劲上来了 – 你怎么了? Travis… |
[10:03] | Call the ambulance!\NI got it. I got it. I got it. | – 快叫救护车! – 我知道了 已经在打了 |
[10:06] | This is CSI Boa Vista. How far is that ambulance? | 我是犯罪现场调查科的Boa Vista 救护车还有多久到? |
[10:08] | We need it now! Now! | 我们马上就需要! 就现在! |
[10:19] | Hey. How’s Travis? | 嗨 Travis怎么样了? |
[10:23] | He is in a coma from a heroin overdose. | 他因为海洛因摄入过量陷入昏迷了 |
[10:26] | Doctor says that he’s an addict. | 医生说他有毒瘾 |
[10:29] | Hate to say it, but there goes our only lead. | 虽然不想承认 但这是我们唯一的线索了 |
[10:31] | Maybe not. What do you mean? | – 也许不是呢 – 什么意思? |
[10:33] | Well, we’ve got another murder. The victim\Nwas the next stop on our delivery driver’s route. | 又发生了另一起谋杀案 受害人是快递员送货路线的下一站 |
[10:37] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | Hey! So, uh, get me up to speed.\NOkay. We found an id. | – 嗨! 先给我简短描述一下吧 – 好的 我们发现了身份证 |
[10:53] | The Vic’s name is Sheila Holland. | 受害人名字是Sheila Holland |
[10:54] | Our driver’s next stop was her company. | 司机的下一站就是她的公司 |
[10:57] | So, what’s she doing in a high school? | 她跑去高中干什么呢? |
[10:59] | Well, her son goes to school here, so the principal’s pulling him | 她儿子在这儿上高中 校长要把他儿子 |
[11:01] | out of baseball practice right now. | 踢出棒球队的训练 |
[11:05] | So the whole gym was closed to paint the court. | 整个体育场要关闭来粉刷球场 |
[11:08] | Janitor came in to check on the paint, and that’s when they found the body. | 看门人是来看粉刷的情况的 然后就发现了尸体 |
[11:11] | Thanks. So we’ve got a shoe. | 谢谢 这里是鞋 |
[11:13] | Got some ID obviously, some smears through the paint. | 这里发现的身份证 很明显的油漆污迹 |
[11:21] | Okay, so where’s the body? | 明白了 尸体在哪里? |
[11:29] | You’re kidding me. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[11:30] | It’s under the bleachers?\NCrushed under the bleachers. | – 在看台下面? – 在下面被压碎了 |
[11:34] | We sure this isn’t an accident? | 确认这不是一起意外吗? |
[11:36] | Doubtful. The glass case for the controls was broken, and | 很可疑 控制开关外的玻璃被打碎了 |
[11:39] | we didn’t find any prints. | 而且没有找到指纹 |
[11:42] | Okay, let’s, uh, open up the bleachers. | 好吧 那我们把看台打开吧 |
[11:45] | Hey, Bailey, can you open it up for us, please? | 嗨 Bailey 你能帮我们把看台打开吗? |
[12:28] | She’s got blue paint all over her knees. | 她膝盖上都是蓝色油漆 |
[12:31] | She has it on her hands, too. | 手上也是 |
[12:33] | That’s why the paint was smeared out on the floor. | 这就是为什么地上到处都是污渍了 |
[12:36] | She was running for her life. | 她在逃命 |
[12:39] | Somebody! Somebody help me! | 来人啊! 救命啊! |
[12:55] | Somebody! Oh! | 来人啊! 哦! |
[12:58] | She must have run under here to try\Nto hide from whoever was chasing her. | 她肯定是逃到这里想躲那个追她的人 |
[13:42] | No! No! No! | 不要啊! 不! 不! |
[13:44] | Stop! Help! | 停下来! 救命啊! |
[13:46] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去! |
[13:48] | Please don’t do this! Please don’t do this! | 求你别这样! 求你了! |
[13:50] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[13:52] | Oh. No! | 哦 不! |
[13:56] | I got to tell you. | 我觉得 |
[13:57] | This murder seems as personal to me as the driver. | 这起谋杀和司机那起一样 都是私人恩怨 |
[14:00] | You think Travis had something to do with this? | 你觉得Travis和这有关吗? |
[14:02] | Well, we know that the driver was hitting\Non all the wives on his route. | 我们知道的是那个司机 想勾引这条街上所有的人妇 |
[14:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:07] | Maybe he was hitting on our Vic. | 也许他和这个受害人也有染 |
[14:09] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[14:11] | And just maybe\Nsomeone didn’t like that very much. | 然后有人就不高兴了 |
[14:28] | She was my stepmom. | 她是我继母 |
[14:30] | No way she was stepping out on dad. | 她不可能背着我爸出去偷吃 |
[14:32] | They only got married two years ago. | 他们结婚才两年 |
[14:35] | Sheila was just like my mom, you know? | Sheila就像我的妈妈 你知道吗? |
[14:38] | So, she owned a company, right? | 她还有个公司 是吧? |
[14:40] | A toy company, yeah. | 一个玩具公司 是的 |
[14:41] | She’s always trying to come up with the next fad. | 她总是努力追赶潮流 |
[14:44] | You ever see a Princess Chrissy doll?\NYeah, those were huge a couple of christmases ago. | – 你见过一个Chrissy公主的玩偶吗? – 是啊 在前几年的圣诞节见过好大的 |
[14:48] | Not anymore, but she sells enough to stay afloat. | 现在没的卖了 但是她也赚够本了 |
[14:52] | Do you know how often she used a company called World Send? | 你知不知道她用过一家叫世界快递的公司? |
[14:56] | I don’t know about her business. | 我不太熟悉她生意的事 |
[14:58] | You know where it is, though, right? | 那你知道地址吧? |
[14:59] | Can you write down the address for me? | 你能写下来给我吗? |
[15:09] | Uh, Horatio. | 呃 Horatio |
[15:10] | Hey, we just got the address to the second victim’s company. | 嗨 我们刚拿到第二个受害者的公司地址 |
[15:14] | I think we should go over there and check out | 我们得过去一趟 |
[15:15] | whatever packages were supposed to be picked up.\NI’m on my way. | – 看看哪些包裹是要被提走的 – 我马上就过来 |
[15:19] | I have a list of every stop\Nour delivery driver was gonna make today. | 我拿到了快递员今天的送货地址的清单 |
[15:22] | I want you to check in at every address and call me Frank. | 我要你查看每个地址然后打给我 Frank |
[15:26] | Horatio, you think they’re in danger? | Horatio 你认为他们都有危险吗? |
[15:28] | Anybody who’s on that list is in danger. | 那个清单上的人都有危险 |
[15:42] | Sheila Holland\NHte 11347 lancaster ave\NDelivery: pending | Sheila Holland 兰卡斯特大道11347号 正在提货途中 |
[16:01] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 嗨 你们干什么呢? |
[16:03] | Will you call Mrs. Holland, please? | 你能打给Holland夫人吗? |
[16:05] | Mrs. Holland was murdered this morning. | Holland夫人今天早上被谋杀了 |
[16:08] | Murdered? What? | 谋杀? 怎么回事? |
[16:10] | Where do you keep the boxes that are supposed to be shipped out today? | 你们今天打算要运走的货放在哪里? |
[16:13] | We use three different carriers.\NWe’re looking for World Send. | – 我们有三个运输商 – 我们要找的是世界快递 |
[16:17] | Okay, it’s in the back. | 就在后面 |
[16:19] | Show us. | 带我们过去 |
[16:20] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[16:25] | Mrs. Holland handles all the World Send shipments herself. | Holland夫人独自处理所有世界快递的货物 |
[16:28] | Why is that? I don’t know. | – 为什么? – 我不知道 |
[16:31] | Because, anytime we get a new shipment in | 每次有从墨西哥工厂的货 |
[16:33] | from the Mexico factory, she pulls out a few, | 进来的时候 她都挑出来一些 |
[16:35] | repacks them and sends them via World Send.\NWhere is this heading? | – 重新打包然后通过世界快递发出去 – 这些是送到哪儿的? |
[16:39] | I don’t know. She hasn’t labeled it yet. | 不清楚 她还没有贴标签 |
[16:42] | Uh, you-you can’t do that. | 呃 你…你不能这么做 |
[16:44] | Step back, please. | 请你退后 |
[16:53] | Natalia, get me one of those other dolls, okay? | Natalia 把其他玩偶给我拿过来一个 好吗? |
[17:07] | You see the difference in skin tone? | 你看到皮肤色调的不同了吗? |
[17:09] | Yeah, I do.\NThat one has a whiter complexion. | 是啊 那个脸色更白 |
[17:13] | The reason for that… | 原因是… |
[17:17] | You see that? | 看到了吗? |
[17:25] | She’s shipping a whole lot more than dolls. | 她运的不止是娃娃 |
[17:36] | That is pure heroin. | 这是纯海洛因 |
[17:46] | Horatio, you know Travis OD’d on heroin. | Horatio 你知道Travis过量服用海洛因的事吧 |
[17:49] | Well, Natalia,\Nthen I would say, there’s definitely a connection. | 是啊 Natalia 这其中肯定有联系 |
[18:02] | You’re right about the dolls, Horatio. | Horatio 娃娃的事你说得没错 |
[18:04] | It’s a trick the smugglers use to get the drugs through customs. | 这是那些毒品走私犯用来过海关的伎俩 |
[18:07] | They mix it with a resin,\Nand then pressure-mold it into whatever shape they want. | 他们把毒品和树脂混合起来 然后重新压成任何想要的形状 |
[18:10] | In this case, doll parts.\NHow do they extract it for resale? | – 这起来案子里 就是那些娃娃 – 他们怎么从里面提炼出来再销售呢? |
[18:13] | Well, it’s gonna take me some time to break it down. | 好吧 我还要再花点时间来搞清楚 |
[18:15] | Find me. Mr. Wolfe.\NAll the dolls are made in Mexico. | – 到时通知我 Wolfe – 所有的娃娃都是在墨西哥生产的 |
[18:19] | Not all of them are made out of heroin. | 不是所有的都用海洛因制成 |
[18:21] | That’s how they made it through customs. | 这就是他们怎么蒙混过关的 |
[18:22] | Yes, but Mr. Wolfe, your average doll maker just doesn’t start selling drugs. | 是啊 但是一般的玩偶生产商 是不会突然转卖毒品的 |
[18:26] | Well, she wasn’t the only officer in the company. | 她不是公司里唯一的老板 |
[18:28] | I did some research. | 我查了一下 |
[18:29] | Turns out, Peter Holland, her husband, was the vice president. | 原来 Peter Holland也就是她老公 是副总 |
[18:32] | Bring Mr. Holland in, please. Yes, sir. | – 请带Holland进来 – 是的 先生 |
[18:40] | Mr. Holland, I recommend that your son leave the room. | Holland先生 我建议让你儿子离开这里 |
[18:44] | No. He’s, uh… He’s fine. | 不 他 呃…他很好 |
[18:46] | I strongly recommend that he leaves. | 我强烈要求他离开 |
[18:49] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[18:51] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[18:53] | Were you aware\Nthat your wife was using her business to traffic heroin? | 你知不知道你妻子利用公司业务来走私海洛因? |
[18:59] | Dad, what are they talking about? | 爸爸 他们在说什么? |
[19:00] | Nick, wait outside. You guys got it way wrong. | – Nick 出去等 – 你们在胡说什么 |
[19:02] | Okay? Nick, go. | 听话 Nick 你先出去 |
[19:02] | Sheila didn’t even drink alcohol. | Sheila连酒都不喝 |
[19:04] | Just… just go! Nick, I’m sorry. | – 你…你先出去! – Nick 我很抱歉 |
[19:11] | Well, that was one hell of a stunt. | 你这玩笑开过分了 |
[19:13] | I gave you two warnings, didn’t I? | 我已经警告你两次了 不是吗? |
[19:15] | Did you know about the drugs? | 你知道毒品的事吗? |
[19:18] | Look, I was just a VP in her company on paper, and I’ll bet | 我只是她公司里名义上的副总 |
[19:21] | Sheila didn’t even know about them. | 而且我打赌Sheila根本不知道什么毒品 |
[19:23] | She uses a company called World Send to pass them to someone. | 她通过一家叫世界快递的公司 把毒品运送给某人 |
[19:28] | We need to know who that is. | 我们必须知道那人是谁 |
[19:30] | I can’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[19:32] | All you cops do is harass us taxpayers | 你们这些条子就会骚扰纳税人 |
[19:35] | until we say what you want to hear. | 直到我们说出你们想听的话为止吗? |
[19:37] | And you’re not answering the question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[19:38] | Whoever’s selling these drugs is killing people. | 不管是谁在卖这些毒品 这个人正在行凶 |
[19:42] | The delivery guy, your wife. | 送毒品的人 你的妻子 |
[19:44] | You and your son… you could be next. | 你和你儿子…你可能就是下一个受害者 |
[19:47] | You need to think about that. | 你好好考虑 |
[19:51] | Oh, I am, lieutenant. | 好的 副队 |
[19:57] | Come on son, let’s go. | 儿子 我们走 |
[20:00] | I figured out how to get the heroin out of the dolls. | 我知道怎么把海洛因从玩偶里取出来了 |
[20:03] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[20:04] | It’s quite a process. | 过程很复杂 |
[20:06] | First, you have to dissolve the doll parts in acetone. | 首先把玩偶放在丙酮里溶解 |
[20:09] | Strain it, cook it off. | 使其收缩 然后煮沸 |
[20:11] | And since the heroin doesn’t dissolve, | 海洛因不会溶解 |
[20:13] | a precipitate is left behind. | 所以留下沉淀 |
[20:16] | So we’re looking for a pro? | 所以我们找的是个行家? |
[20:18] | I would say Mrs. Holland is smuggling the drugs for someone else, yes. | 我敢说Holland女士在为别人走私毒品 我肯定 |
[20:22] | Do we have the driver’s delivery manifest? | 我们有司机的送货清单吗? |
[20:25] | Ah, yes. | 有 |
[20:26] | What are we looking for? | 要找什么? |
[20:27] | Because this is a dangerous process, | 因为这个程序很危险 |
[20:30] | it’s going to be a remote location. | 有个送货地点肯定很远 |
[20:34] | Ah, here’s one. | 这有一个 |
[20:35] | 145 elkhorn drive. | Elkhorn车道145号 |
[20:40] | Hang on, that’s the address of the naval shipyard. | 等等 这是海军造船厂的地址 |
[20:42] | I believe so. Tripp just called. | 对啊 Tripp刚才来电话了 |
[20:45] | That’s his next stop from the manifest.\NHang on a second. | – 从清单上看 这是下一站 – 等等 |
[20:52] | Lieutenant, I doubt you’ll get a signal in or out. | 副队 我估计你收不到信号 |
[20:54] | It’s in the middle of nowhere. | 那里太偏僻了 |
[20:57] | Is there a problem lieutenant? | 有问题吗 副队? |
[21:02] | Lieutenant?! | 副队?! |
[21:13] | I need all South end units to 145 elkhorn drive. | 南边所有警力到Elkhorn车道145号集合 |
[21:17] | Officer in need of assistance. | 警官需要支援 |
[21:54] | Damn it! | 靠! |
[22:01] | Frank! Frank! | |
[22:07] | Frank! | |
[22:26] | What took you so long?\NTraffic on the causeway, Frank. | – 你怎么现在才来? – 堤道上堵车了 Frank |
[22:53] | Well, welcome to the Dollhouse. | 欢迎来到玩偶之家 |
[23:21] | So, our driver picks up the dolls from the warehouse | 司机从仓库提走这些玩偶 |
[23:24] | and brings them over here where they’re melted down | 带到这里 把它们溶解 |
[23:27] | and, uh, the heroin’s then cut for sale. | 取出海洛因来卖 |
[23:29] | Orders come in, I guess they print the labels | 有了订单 我猜他们就贴上标签 |
[23:33] | and pack them in these World Send boxes. | 装到写有世界快递字样的箱子里 |
[23:35] | And our driver delivers to customers all over town. | 司机再把它们送到全镇的顾客手中 |
[23:38] | Yeah, well, do you think this is | 哦 你觉得这有没有可能 |
[23:40] | a case of a rival trying to take out the competition? No, I don’t. | – 是竞争对手出的恶招? – 我觉得不可能 |
[23:42] | A rival would start with the snake’s head, Eric. Well, I thought | – 竞争对手会用云母代替 Eric – 我觉得 |
[23:45] | that was Sheila Holland. | 就是Sheila Holland |
[23:47] | Maybe whoever’s calling the shots is in this computer. | 可能电脑里能查到谁是主谋 |
[23:50] | Let’s take a look. | 我们看看 |
[23:54] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[23:54] | It’s encrypted. Can you crack it? | – 它加密了 – 你能破解吗? |
[23:57] | I can try. | 可以试试 |
[23:59] | Horatio? Yeah? | – 干嘛? |
[24:01] | Heads up. | 抬起头来 |
[24:02] | DEA just rolled in. | 缉毒局的人来了 |
[24:04] | I need all mdpd to stop what they’re doing immediately. | 我要迈阿密戴德郡所有警力 立即制止这里的一切活动 |
[24:06] | Okay, Eric, if you follow protocol,\Nhow much time do you need? | Eric 如果按程序来 你要多长时间? |
[24:09] | You the agent in charge here? Two minutes. | – 这儿是你负责的吗? – 两分钟 |
[24:10] | Two minutes; You got it.\NWho’s the CSI in charge here? | – 两分钟 行 – 谁是负责这里的CSI? |
[24:12] | I believe you’re looking for me, sir,\NLieutenant Horatio Caine, MDPD. | 我相信你们在找我 Horatio Caine 迈阿密戴德郡副队 |
[24:17] | Lieutenant.\NAgent connolly, DEA. | 副队 我是缉毒局的Connolly探员 |
[24:20] | Were you aware that this location | 你是否清楚 联邦调查局正对这里 |
[24:21] | is under surveillance in a federal drug investigation? | 就一起联邦毒品调查进行监控? |
[24:24] | Clearly not. | 很明显不知道 |
[24:25] | I have a murder investigation going on here. | 我在这里调查一件谋杀案 |
[24:28] | First you spooked my guy on the inside, | 首先你吓唬我的人 |
[24:30] | then you shoot the cooks I’ve been surveilling for months. | 接着你把我盯了好几个月的厨子给杀了 |
[24:33] | For the record, they shot first. | 我说一句 是他们先动手的 |
[24:35] | I have jurisdiction over any evidence you found here. | 不管你们找到什么证据 这里都是我说了算 |
[24:38] | Quinn, relieve that CSI of our evidence. | Quinn 给这位CSI看我们的证据 |
[24:41] | You know, agent connolly, this intrusion is outrageous. | Connolly探员 你们这样闯进来太过分了 |
[24:44] | I have a job to do here. I’ll take it from here. | – 我在这做正事呢 – 我要把它带走 |
[24:48] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[24:54] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[24:55] | That laptop was gonna break our case.\NThank you for your help. | – 就靠那笔记本帮我们破案了 – 谢谢你的帮助 |
[24:58] | How’d we do? | 办得如何? |
[25:00] | Followed protocol. | 按程序办事 |
[25:02] | – Am I missing something here? – Yes. He just cloned the hard drive. | – 我不明白 – 他把硬盘给复制过来了 |
[25:06] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢你 Eric |
[25:08] | Horatio, who’s their, uh, inside man? | Horatio 他们的线人是谁? |
[25:11] | I am gonna go talk to him. | 我正要去找他 |
[25:22] | Mr. Holland… | Holland先生… |
[25:24] | You were spying on your wife for the DEA. | 你在为缉毒局监视你的妻子 |
[25:28] | We know that you are their inside man. | 我们知道你是他们的线人 |
[25:32] | Look, I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:34] | But I-I was told that talking to you can be construed | 但他们说如果我向你们透露信息 |
[25:37] | as “interfering with a federal investigation.” | 就会视为”干扰联邦调查” |
[25:40] | We just need to know who Sheila was working for. | 我们只是想知道Sheila在为谁干活 |
[25:46] | I didn’t even know what Sheila was doing\Nuntil the DEA told me. | 缉毒局告诉我之前 我根本不知道Sheila在干什么 |
[25:52] | Look, Peter, you know I got to take somebody in for this. | Peter 你知道这事我肯定会找人负责的 |
[25:55] | And if you’re not gonna help us, | 如果你不肯帮忙 |
[25:56] | I will settle for you and your wife. | 我就视你和你妻子同罪 |
[25:59] | You’ve known this woman, what, two years? | 你认识这个女人有两年了吧? |
[26:01] | You let her into your life, and now she’s put you | 你让她参与你的生活 而她现在却 |
[26:04] | and your son at risk. | 置你和你儿子的安全于不顾? |
[26:07] | You don’t owe her anything, Peter. | 你不欠他什么 Peter |
[26:11] | But she wasn’t a bad person. | 但她不是坏人 |
[26:13] | She was trafficking drugs for someone, | 她在为某人走私毒品 |
[26:15] | and we need the name. | 我们要知道是谁 |
[26:18] | I never found one. | 我找不到那个人 |
[26:19] | All I know is… | 我只知道… |
[26:22] | It was someone who knew her business was struggling. | 那人知道她的生意快做不下去了 |
[26:26] | Why do you say that? I saw an e-mail she printed out. | – 什么意思? – 我看见她打印了一封电子邮件 |
[26:29] | Whoever it was… Offered to transfer $50,000 | 不知道是谁…每个月往她账户里 |
[26:34] | into her account every month | 汇5万美元 |
[26:35] | I-if she shipped something into the country for them. | 只要她把东西给他们运入国境 |
[26:39] | Do you have an e-mail address? | 你有邮件地址吗? |
[26:41] | The printout was missing the header.\NAnd when I looked on her computer, | 那封打印出来的邮件没有发件人 后来我去查她的电脑 |
[26:45] | all her e-mails were in code. | 她的邮件都设了密码 |
[26:48] | So, it was encrypted, just like the cook house. | 就是编码的了 像制毒厨房里那样 |
[26:50] | Does the DEA have her computer now? | 电脑现在在缉毒局手上吗? |
[26:55] | And you… | 你们… |
[26:56] | You think whoever wrote those e-mails | 你们认为发邮件的人 |
[26:59] | killed my wife? | 杀了我的妻子? |
[27:01] | It’s quite possible. | 很有可能 |
[27:05] | Look… | 听着… |
[27:06] | Connolly gave me something | Connolly给了我个东西 |
[27:09] | to put on Sheila’s computer called a-a keystroke logger, | 放在Sheila的电脑里 叫密钥登录器 |
[27:13] | and he never asked for it back. | 他没让我还给他 |
[27:16] | Would that help you out? It’s a start. | – 对你们有帮助吗? – 能顺藤摸瓜了 |
[27:32] | Horatio, we’re not gonna be able to find out from Travis | Horatio 我们没法查到Travis |
[27:34] | who he bought the drugs from. | 从哪儿得到的毒品 |
[27:36] | He’s still in the coma; No change. | 他还在昏迷 一点好转的迹象都没有 |
[27:39] | Let me… let me call you back. | 我一会再打给你 |
[27:44] | Talked to you at the warehouse earlier today, right? Sean? | 今天早上在仓库和你聊过了是吧 Sean? |
[27:48] | Yeah. What are you doing here?\NWell, when I saw you at the warehouse, | – 是啊 – 你在这干嘛? 我见你在仓库的时候 |
[27:51] | you told me this kid was here. | 你说这小孩躺在这的 |
[27:53] | I wanted to see it for myself. See what? | – 我想亲眼看看 – 看什么? |
[27:56] | What Mrs. Holland’s drugs was doing to these kids. | Holland的毒品对这些孩子造成了多大的伤害 |
[27:59] | I mean, they’re killing them, right?\NYeah, they are. | – 这些毒品简直要了他们的命 不是吗? – 是啊 |
[28:03] | Which basically means I killed them. | 根本上说 就是我害了他们 |
[28:05] | Come on, Sean. I should’ve put it together. | – 行了 Sean – 我应该把玩偶装好 |
[28:07] | I mean, I could’ve done something. | 我可以做点什么的 |
[28:09] | You were doing your job… there’s no way you could’ve known what was going on. | 你只是做你的工作而已 你不可能知道会发生什么事 |
[28:12] | Look, I promise you, though… | 我答应你 尽管… |
[28:13] | we’re gonna find out who’s behind it. | 我们一定会找到幕后黑手 |
[28:16] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[28:20] | Ma’am? Yeah? | – 女士? – 嗯? |
[28:22] | What’s his name? Travis. | – 他叫什么名字? |
[28:26] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会好起来吗? |
[28:29] | They don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[28:41] | Delko. Peter Holland just dropped off the key logger, | Delko Peter Holland刚刚说了他的登录密钥 |
[28:45] | God bless his soul. | 老天保佑 |
[28:47] | Now we have all of Sheila’s keystrokes. | 现在我们知道Sheila的所有密钥了 |
[28:49] | All right, well, we’re trying to break in | 好 我们要破解厨子的电脑 |
[28:50] | to the cook’s computer here to find our drug dealer, | 找到毒品贩 |
[28:52] | how’s that going to help us? | 怎么找呢? |
[28:54] | Well, our drug dealer communicated with both Sheila and the cooks | 毒品贩跟Sheila和厨子 |
[28:57] | via the same encrypted e-mails. | 都通过相同的加密邮件联系 |
[28:59] | So I’m guessing that the password that she used | 所以我认为她用的密码 |
[29:02] | is probably the same one that you need. | 很有可能就是你需要的密码 |
[29:04] | All right. Plug it in. | 对 插上吧 |
[29:06] | But we only get two tries before the hard drive erases itself. | 但是我们只有两次机会 否则硬盘就自动格式化了 |
[29:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:11] | All right. It’s on. | 好 出来了 |
[29:16] | We got to narrow this down. | 我们要缩小范围 |
[29:18] | Let’s… let’s try doing a search for “World Send.” | 搜索”世界快递” |
[29:21] | Got it. | 好 |
[29:23] | “World… | “世界… |
[29:24] | Send.” | 快递” |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:29] | We’re in business. | 我们正在营业 |
[29:31] | Princess Chrissy dolls… | Chrissy公主玩偶… |
[29:34] | Delivery, delivery… | 送货 送货… |
[29:35] | It would be before that… | 应该在那之前… |
[29:38] | That doesn’t fit. | 不对 |
[29:40] | Okay. Delko, try this. | 好吧 Delko 试试这个 |
[29:42] | “Plan x.” | “X计划” |
[29:44] | And there’s a space between “plan” and “x.”\NRemember the space. | “计划”和”X”之间加空格 记住空格 |
[29:51] | No. We got one more try. | 不行 最后一次机会 |
[29:55] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[29:58] | And 30 seconds to do it. | 还剩30秒 |
[30:02] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[30:03] | Come on, Walter. Come on, baby. | – 快点 Walter – 快点 |
[30:05] | Come on. Come on… | 快点 快点… |
[30:08] | Walter… Delivery 546. | Walter…546号送货 |
[30:12] | 15 seconds, Walter. | 15秒 Walter |
[30:16] | Come on. Walter. | 快点 Walter |
[30:19] | That’s not even a word. | 这不是个单词啊 |
[30:20] | What do you got? | 你看到什么了? |
[30:21] | Okay! Okay, okay. Try this. | 好了 好了 试试这个 |
[30:24] | Underscore, capital “m,” | 下划线 大写”M” |
[30:27] | little “j,” capital “t,” capital “t,” | 小写”j” 大写”T” 大写”T” |
[30:30] | little “k.” Enter. | 小写”k” 输入 |
[30:39] | Ha! Yes! | 对了! |
[30:41] | You’re a genius, Walter. | Walter 你真是个天才 |
[30:43] | Okay. Now, who sent the email? | 好了 邮件是谁发来的? |
[30:47] | Haldis construction. | Haldis建筑公司 |
[30:49] | I know that name. | 我见过这名字 |
[30:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:56] | See that “M.T.”? That’s Marcos Trejo. | 看到”M.T.”没? 那是指Marcos Trejo |
[31:01] | The jealous husband? That’s right. | – 那个爱吃醋的丈夫? – 就是他 |
[31:02] | I was just over at his condo, and I bet you the fight | 我恰好经过他的公寓 我跟你打赌 |
[31:04] | he had with Doug, it wasn’t over his girlfriend. | 他和Doug打架肯定不是为了他女友 |
[31:30] | Put that weapon down, and get your hands on your head. | 把枪放下 举起双手 |
[31:33] | Do it. | 快 |
[31:35] | Hands on your head.\NOkay, okay. | – 双手抱头 |
[31:39] | Marcos Trejo. | – 好 好 |
[31:41] | Let’s get the girl out of here, please.\NDon’t you touch… | – 带那女孩离开这 – 别碰… |
[31:44] | Shut up. She’s the least of your worries right now. | 闭嘴 你现在不应该担心她 |
[31:47] | We deciphered your encryption, marcos. | Macros 我们破译了你的加密文件 |
[31:50] | We know you were running a drug operation over the Internet. | 我们知道你在网上贩卖毒品 |
[31:53] | So I think it’s time you start talking. | 我想现在该你解释了 |
[31:57] | Everything else was going wireless. | 其他所有事都是通过无线进行的 |
[32:00] | Why not drug dealers? | 为什么不是毒贩子? |
[32:02] | All my customers had to do was just point and click. | 所有顾客只要选择并单击即可完成操作 |
[32:08] | I set up some fake web sites | 我建了些假网站 |
[32:09] | that my customers could order from. | 以供顾客下订单 |
[32:12] | And what about Sheila?\NI renovated her condo. | – 那Sheila呢? – 我帮她翻新公寓 |
[32:16] | And when her business went South, | 当她的业务走入窘境时 |
[32:18] | I made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. | 我向她提出一个她难以拒绝的合作请求 |
[32:22] | Take in a few extra shipments from Mexico, | 接收一些来自墨西哥的额外货物 |
[32:24] | sort out some dolls… | 整理出玩偶… |
[32:30] | Hi, Doug. … And ship them to my cook house. | – 嗨 Doug – …并把它们运到我的厨房 |
[32:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:38] | How were you getting paid? | 那你如何获得货款? |
[32:41] | Cash. | 现金 |
[32:43] | They delivered it to me, then they got their drugs. | 他们把钱寄给我之后 才能拿到毒品 |
[32:46] | The World Send driver, right, Marcos? That’s what the fight was about. | 是世界快递公司的司机吧 Macros? 这也正是打架的原因 |
[32:50] | And he had your cash in his truck. | 他车上有你的现金 |
[32:52] | Yeah. The packages, | 是的 在包裹里 |
[32:55] | they seemed a little light lately. | 后来包裹似乎变轻了 |
[32:57] | I thought it was my customers. | 我还以为是我的顾客做的 |
[32:59] | Then I saw one of the boxes had been cut. | 后来我发现有一个箱子被打开了 |
[33:04] | You think I’m an idiot, don’t you? | 你是不是以为我是个傻瓜? |
[33:05] | You’ve been stealing from me,\Nyou think you can take my girlfriend, too? | 你已经偷了我的东西 现在还想拐走我女朋友? |
[33:09] | You better pay back every last cent, or I’ll put you in a box. | 你最好给我全部还清 看我不把你塞到箱子里去 |
[33:16] | Doug figured out what you were into, so he | Doug明白你的意思 |
[33:18] | took some cash for himself, and so you killed him for it. | 他为自己拿了些钱 所以你为此杀了他 |
[33:22] | I already told you… I just scared him. | 我已经说过了…我只是吓唬他 |
[33:26] | And what about Sheila Holland? | 那Sheila Halland又是怎么回事? |
[33:29] | DEA closing in, | 缉毒局介入了 |
[33:30] | figured you’d clean house? | 你以为自己把房子清理干净了? |
[33:34] | You want to book me on the drug charge, | 你打算以贩毒罪将我收押 |
[33:36] | go ahead | 尽管这么做吧 |
[33:38] | ’cause you got nothing… | 因为你什么也得不到… |
[33:40] | ‘Cause I sure as hell didn’t kill anybody. | 因为我根本没杀人 |
[33:52] | Hey, Natalia, you get any luck with that print I just found in the van? | Natalia 我在货车中发现的指纹有何帮助? |
[33:57] | No, no luck here. Well, we’re gonna have\Nto do better than this if we’re ever gonna put | – 帮不到什么 – 如果我们想证明Trejo进过那辆货车 |
[34:00] | Trejo in that van. | 我们应该做点别的 |
[34:02] | Hey, Walter, you doing any better than me with the fingerprints? | Walter 除了指纹你有发现别的什么吗? |
[34:05] | I wish I was. Got about half a dozen scuff marks | 但愿如此 找到些鞋子的磨痕 |
[34:08] | from shoes that shall remain nameless. | 但不知这鞋是谁的 |
[34:10] | Other than that, no headlines, no news. | 除此之外 什么也没有 |
[34:24] | Do we have an ear database? | 我们有耳朵数据库么 |
[34:27] | Because I have a direct blood transfer here\Nfrom an ear. | 因为我找到了从耳朵直接转移的血液 |
[34:30] | How do you know it isn’t the victim’s?\NThe victim didn’t have any blood on his ears. | – 你怎么知道不是受害者的血 – 因为他的耳朵内没有出血 |
[34:41] | You know, I think I’m gonna let you submit that to the state attorney. | 我想你可以把这个提交给州检察官 |
[34:44] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[34:46] | This ear print could determine how tall our killer was. | 这个耳纹可以测量凶手的身高 |
[34:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:50] | Well, the only problem is, we don’t know | 唯一的问题是 我们不知道 |
[34:51] | where those boxes were during the attack.\NYou know, I think he might be onto something, | – 案发时那些盒子在哪 – 我觉得他可能压到了什么 |
[34:55] | because our victim left us a clue as to how\Nto put these boxes back. | 因为死者给我们留下了一条线索 好让我们知道如何将这些盒子复原 |
[35:00] | The castoff from the blood? | 血液的喷溅方式? |
[35:01] | Yeah. If we use the density and the directionality of | 对 如果根据血滴的密度和方向 |
[35:04] | the blood drops, we can figure out the placement of each box. | 我们就能还原每个盒子的位置 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:55] | Let me ask you something. How tall is Trejo? | 问你件事 Trejo多高? |
[35:58] | Five-seven, Max. | 最多5″7′ |
[35:59] | I’m five-nine.\NGreat, so we just proved the opposite | – 我是5″9’高 – 太好了 那我们只要证明 |
[36:03] | of what we wanted to prove, which is Trejo didn’t do it. | 相反的方面 也就是不是Trejo做的 |
[36:08] | You know what? Switch out with me. | 知道么 换我来 |
[36:13] | But… I’m six-five, | 但是我有6″5’高 |
[36:17] | which means our killer has to be six feet. | 这意味着凶手至少得有6英尺高 |
[36:21] | That, uh, the Travis kid’s about that, right? | Travis好像差不多就这么高 |
[36:24] | Yeah, but he’s a drug addict. I mean, do you think | 对 但他是个瘾君子 我是说 你觉得 |
[36:26] | he’s physically capable of doing all this? | 他有体力做到杀人么? |
[36:29] | Well, if he’s our killer, | 如果他是凶手 |
[36:31] | I’d bet there would still be blood in his ear. | 他的耳朵内一定有血 |
[37:24] | Any trace of blood in his ear?\NNo, there’s not. | – 耳朵里有血么 – 没有 |
[37:28] | But look what I found. | 但看看我另外发现的 |
[37:31] | It looked as if someone had just slipped it under his hand. | 看起来是有人放在他手中的 |
[37:35] | Do we know if he has any family? | 他有家人么 |
[37:37] | 他妈妈还在 但之前一直在坎昆 今天飞回家 (坎昆: 墨西哥东南部的群岛) | |
[37:40] | I wonder who left that. | 我想知道这是谁留下的 |
[37:43] | When I was checking on Travis earlier, there was a kid here | 我早前来看Travis时 Holland仓库里 |
[37:45] | named Sean from Holland’s warehouse. | 一个叫Sean的孩子也在这 |
[37:48] | Could that other kid be Sean? | 另一个孩子会是Sean么 |
[37:50] | Maybe, but he acted like he’d never seen Travis before. | 可能 不过他的行为像是从未见过Travis |
[37:56] | Well, judging from this picture, I would say Travis | 从这张图来看 |
[37:58] | is eight, maybe ten. | Travis应该8岁 或是10岁 |
[38:02] | If the other kid is Sean,\Nit looks like they’ve known each other for a long time. | 如果另一个孩子是Sean 那他们应该认识很久了 |
[38:07] | Maybe long enough to kill for. | 久到可以为之杀人 |
[38:23] | Whatever you guys are doing, if you don’t mind | 不管你们在做什么 如果不介意 |
[38:25] | making it quick, I got to get back to work. | 加快速度 我还得回去工作 |
[38:27] | You’re not going anywhere, Sean. | 你哪也去不了 Sean |
[38:31] | You know, you’re actually doing me a favor. | 你算是帮了我一个忙 |
[38:33] | That factory’s filled with dust. | 工厂里满是灰尘 |
[38:39] | So that’s blood? | 那是血吗 |
[38:42] | Must have cut myself or something. | 肯定是在哪割伤了 |
[38:44] | Can’t wait to hear the story\Nwhen we find out it’s not your blood. | 等不及想听听新故事了 如果我们发现这不是你的血 |
[39:14] | I’ve been planning this for a long time. | 我计划杀人很久了 |
[39:20] | Ever since I saw Travis becoming someone else. | 自从我看到Travis变成了另外一个人 |
[39:23] | Why didn’t you just get him some help, Sean? | 为什么你不帮帮他 Sean |
[39:26] | What, you don’t think I tried? Over and over. | 你以为我没试过吗 一次又一次 |
[39:30] | While his mother was off puddle-jumping the Caribbean… | 当他妈妈飞去加勒比海旅游时 |
[39:34] | I was the only person he had. | 我就是他唯一的依靠 |
[39:37] | Travis, it’s me, it’s Sean. | Travis 是我 Sean啊 |
[39:39] | The only person who saw what was actually happening to him. | 我是唯一知道他遭遇的人 |
[39:43] | Come on, we got to get you out of here, okay, I’m gonna take you home. | 来 我们得把你带走 我要带你回家 |
[39:46] | Get off me, man. | 放开我 伙计 |
[39:49] | Travis, you keep this up, you’re going to die. | Travis 你再不戒掉 你会死的 |
[39:53] | We’re not kids anymore. | 我们不再是孩子了 |
[40:01] | I even drove him to rehab myself, but the drugs were always there, | 我甚至亲自把他送去戒毒所 但是他永远戒不掉 |
[40:05] | always available to him, so I had no choice. | 他总能买到毒品 所以我别无选择 |
[40:09] | I went to the source. | 我就去找源头 |
[40:30] | Doug Govoli wasn’t the source. He was just the delivery man. | Doug Govoli不是源头 他不过是个送货的 |
[40:33] | He didn’t even know what he was delivering. | 他甚至不知道他送的是什么货 |
[40:34] | Delivering packages to and from an abandoned factory in hialeah? | 在海厄利亚(迈阿密北方) 为一个废弃的工厂来回送货? |
[40:40] | Kids foaming at the mouth when they got his packages. | 孩子们拿到货时都双眼发亮 |
[40:43] | Oh, he knew; He just turned a blind eye. | 他怎么会不知道 他不过是视而不见罢了 |
[40:46] | That’s when you got the job at the toy warehouse? | 你就是那时在玩具仓库找到份工作? |
[40:49] | I followed the drugs. | 我追踪毒品 |
[40:51] | That’s where it started. | 就是从那里来的 |
[40:53] | Sheila… she was even worse. | Sheila 她更无耻 |
[40:55] | Trafficking heroin to supplement her income, | 依靠走私海洛因来增加收入 |
[40:58] | killing the same kids that she sold her toys to. | 间接害死了买她玩具的那群孩子 |
[41:24] | Sean, stop! | Sean 住手! |
[41:25] | Please, don’t do this! Please, don’t do this! | 求你 不要这么做 求你了 |
[41:28] | Sean, stop! | Sean 住手! |
[41:34] | I wasn’t going to stand there and watch my friend die. | 我不能眼睁睁地看着我朋友去送死 |
[41:38] | No one was going to do anything about it. | 没人能帮到我们 |
[41:40] | But that’s what we do, Sean. We did something about it. | 但我们做到了 Sean 我们帮了你们 |
[41:44] | We stopped it. What do you mean? | – 我们阻止了 – 你这是什么意思 |
[41:47] | Are you familiar with the name Marcos Trejo, Sean? | 你对Marcos Trejo这名字有印象吗 |
[41:51] | Who’s that?\NMr. Trejo was the man behind it all. | – 他是谁 – Trejo是幕后元凶 |
[41:55] | That’s where the drugs started. We just arrested him Sean. | – 他才是毒品的源头 – 我们刚刚逮捕了他 |
[42:00] | If I hadn’t killed those people, | 如果我没有杀掉那些人 |
[42:02] | then you wouldn’t have found him. | 你们根本找不到他 |
[42:04] | Fair enough, but Sean, you’re not the justice system, | 可以这么说 但是Sean 你不是司法系统 |
[42:09] | but now you will be the recipient of it. | 但现在你要接受它对你的制裁 |
[42:13] | Book him. | 带他收押 |