时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | You heard a scream, but you couldn’t see anything. | 你听到了尖叫声 但是你没有看到什么 |
[01:34] | I knew something wasn’t right. Called you all as soon as I could. | 我知道出事了 所以立刻给你打电话了 |
[01:38] | CAINE: What about the direction of the scream? | 尖叫声从什么方向传来 |
[01:41] | Dead ahead. | 就在前面 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | Yeah, Frank. | 是的 Frank |
[01:45] | Chopper spotted movement at the edge of the mangroves about a hundred yards north of your position. | 直升机发现在你北方100码的红树林里 有活动踪迹 |
[01:50] | Hundred yards north– I’ll meet you there. | 北方100码 马上到 |
[01:55] | Thank you very much. | 多谢帮忙 |
[02:12] | All right, get your hands where I can see ’em right now. | 很好 把你手放到我能看得到的地方 |
[02:16] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:17] | Get ’em up. | 举起来 |
[02:27] | Kill you? | 要我杀了你? |
[02:29] | Now, why would you want me to do that? | 告诉我为什么要那么做 |
[03:35] | He’s got an injury on his right leg, no I.D., homemade tourniquet. | 他右腿受伤 身份不明 自制止血绷带 |
[03:38] | BOA VISTA: Looks like it was made out of his pants leg. | 看上去像用他的裤腿做的 |
[03:47] | A broad-tipped arrow. Yeah, they use it | – 一支阔尖箭 – 是啊 他们就用这个 |
[03:49] | for big-game hunting. | 去猎杀大猎物 |
[03:51] | I like those nature shows on cable, | 我喜欢有线台那些野外生存节目 |
[03:53] | especially where that one guy fights the wild. | 尤其是那些一个人荒野生存的 |
[03:57] | Well, it actually does so much damage, it shreds tissue and internal organs. | 好吧 这个真的造成很大损伤 把肌肉组织和内脏撕裂 |
[04:01] | Does far more damage than a common tip. | 比普通箭头能造成更大损伤 |
[04:07] | I tell you, I’d hate to be between the prey and whoever shot this arrow. | 告诉你 我讨厌站在猎物跟猎人之间 |
[04:10] | Well, maybe that’s just it. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[04:11] | Maybe it was just a hunting accident. | 或许这只是次打猎意外 |
[04:13] | Yeah, but what about the guy who was standing over the body? | 好吧 那站在尸体旁那个男人怎么说 |
[04:15] | Well, that’s our number-one suspect, but he didn’t have a bow. | 他是头号嫌疑犯 但是他没有弓 |
[04:17] | He could have ditched it out there. | 他很可能已经把它扔在别处了 |
[04:26] | LOMAN: I apologize, Horatio. Fatal pile-up on I-95. | 抱歉Horatio 95号公路车祸的死尸堆积如山 |
[04:29] | Means I’ve only had time for a cursory examination, but… | 我只有时间做个粗略的检查 但是… |
[04:33] | gash on the lower right vastus lateralis– | 右股外肌偏下的地方有一个很深的伤口– |
[04:36] | quarter of an inch deep– and this bruising near the right talus. | 四分之一英寸深 而且这处伤口接近右踝骨 |
[04:40] | This had to hurt. | 肯定很痛 |
[04:42] | What would cause that? Not sure. | – 什么造成的 – 不确定 |
[04:44] | Hard edge with a side of severe friction. | 一种硬边的物体 一面很粗糙 |
[04:47] | Continuing on… | 接着… |
[04:49] | Yes, I wanted to ask you about this 9 here. | 是的 我想问问你这个9是怎么回事 |
[04:52] | Keloidal scar. Raised appearance consistent with a burn injury. | 病理性瘢痕 突出的表面和烧伤症状符合 |
[04:55] | Brand. | 是烙印 |
[04:56] | Yes, tissue’s composed of type three collagen. Means it’s recent. | 是的 第三型胶原组织 表明是新近伤口 |
[05:00] | Right, and it’s infected, isn’t it? | 好的 伤口感染了是么 |
[05:03] | It’s academic now. | 理论上是的 |
[05:09] | Not to these people. | 对这些人来说再也不是了 |
[05:26] | MAN: Sorry I couldn’t get back to you earlier. | 抱歉没早点给你回电话 |
[05:28] | I heard about the killing. No worries. | – 我听说有谋杀案 – 别担心 |
[05:30] | You patrol that area on a regular basis, though, right? | 你定期巡查那个区域 对么 |
[05:32] | As much as one man can. | 尽我所能 |
[05:34] | Everglades stretch a million and a half acres. | 沼泽有150万英亩 |
[05:35] | I just cover 110,000 or so. | 我能巡查到11万英亩就很不错了 |
[05:37] | You ever see any hunters out there? | 你在那里看到过猎人么 |
[05:39] | Hunting’s been on the wane, but I did chase a guy off earlier this morning. | 打猎活动日益衰落 但我今早的确追过一个男人 |
[05:42] | Could have been a hunter or a poacher. | 可能是个打猎的或者偷猎者 |
[05:43] | CAINE: Was he carrying a bow? | 他有带弓么 |
[05:45] | Not that I could see, but he could have shoved it | 这倒没看到 但他可能在看到我过来的时候 |
[05:47] | in the back of his truck as soon as he saw me coming. Okay, hang on a second. | – 就已经藏在他卡车后面了 – 好的 等等 |
[05:49] | Did you get the make and model? I can do you one better. | – 你有卡车式样和型号么 – 我能给你个更好的 |
[05:53] | I got a plate. | 我抄下了车牌 |
[05:58] | That is better. | 的确更有用 |
[06:03] | She looks like a beater, but she’s state of the art. | 它看上去像搅拌器 但是是最先进的一种 |
[06:06] | Had her retrofitted to run on biofuels, | 这车我翻新过可以跑生物燃料 |
[06:08] | recycled oil, whatever I can get my hands on, really. | 循环油 反正现在是我的了 |
[06:11] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[06:12] | Park ranger puts your truck in the Everglades this morning. | 今天早上园林官在沼泽地记下了你的卡车车牌 |
[06:15] | Puts my…? That’s fancy cop talk for “he saw your truck in the Everglades this morning.” | – 记下什么? – 那个文绉绉的警察说”他今早在沼泽地看见你的卡车” |
[06:19] | What were you doing at mile marker 26? | 你在26英里路标那儿做什么 |
[06:21] | I, um, I hesitate to answer that question. | 我 嗯 我在犹豫要不要回答这个问题 |
[06:24] | You hesitate to answer the question? | 你在犹豫要不要回答这个问题? |
[06:29] | This man was killed in the Everglades, Mr. Watkins. | 这个男人在沼泽地被杀 Watkins先生 |
[06:32] | Killed? Step back. | – 被杀了? – 后退 |
[06:34] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[06:39] | All right, loo-look, all right, I was there. I was in the Glades. | 好吧听着 我是在那 我在沼泽那里 |
[06:42] | With a bow, no doubt. No, no bow. | – 毫无疑问带着弓 – 没有 没有弓 |
[06:44] | I’ve never shot a bow in my life, but I was hunting. | 我长这么大没用过弓 但是我在采集 |
[06:48] | So you were hunting? | 你说你在打猎? |
[06:49] | Orchids. Orchids? | – 兰花 – 兰花? |
[06:52] | Yeah, I was hunting orchids, and a ranger saw me. | 是的 我在采兰花 一个守林人看到我 |
[06:56] | I only ran ’cause I know that hunting orchids is prohibited by law, | 我跑是因为我知道偷采兰花是犯法的 |
[07:00] | but I found this amazing patch of Ponthieva brittoniae. | 但是我发现了一小片Ponthieva brittoniae (一种珍贵兰花) |
[07:05] | It’s this rare species found in the deepest areas of the park. | 在公园最深处有这种稀有品种 |
[07:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑么 |
[07:11] | I know they need to stay in their natural habitat. | 我知道这些花需要呆在自然界 |
[07:13] | Nobody appreciates that more than I do, but I’d been searching for months, | 没有人比我更喜欢那花 我找了好几个月 |
[07:17] | and I finally had one in my hands. | 终于被我拥有了一株 |
[07:23] | Hey, you! Park Services. You’re committing a felony. | 嘿你! 园区警察 你犯了重罪 |
[07:34] | Do what you need to do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[07:38] | I’m not going to arrest you, but here’s the deal– | 我才不会逮捕你 但是我们做笔交易 |
[07:40] | when I come calling, you’d better be here. | 我给你打电话 你就得过来 |
[07:44] | You got that? Yes, sir. | – 听懂了么 – 是的 警官 |
[07:46] | Orchids? | 兰花? |
[07:52] | sit down | 坐下 |
[07:59] | My name is Eric Delko | 我的名字叫Eric Delko |
[08:01] | and this is my associate Walter Simmons | 这是我的同事Walter Simmons |
[08:03] | we’re police officers | 我们是警察 |
[08:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:09] | Jean Lucman Guilton | |
[08:11] | That’s not Cuban. | 不是古巴的名字 |
[08:12] | I come from Haiti | 我从海地来 |
[08:14] | No wonder he speaks French. He’s from Haiti. | 怪不得他说法语 是从海地来的 |
[08:18] | What were you doing out there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[08:19] | Why did you kill that man? | 你为什么要杀那个男人 |
[08:22] | I wouldn’t kill Enrique | 我不会杀Enrique |
[08:24] | Enrique? | |
[08:25] | That’s the victim’s name. | 那是受害者的名字 |
[08:27] | Did you know him? Ask him if he knew him. | 你认识他么 问他是不是认识 |
[08:29] | Did you know Enrique? | 你认识他么 |
[08:33] | And you killed him over a Locket? | 你是不是为了这个金坠链才杀了他 |
[08:37] | Why did you go back for this? | 那你为什么还要为这个回去 |
[08:43] | why did you run? | 你为什么要跑 嘿 |
[08:50] | Hey, Walter, chill, hang on, hang on. | Walter 冷静点 等等 |
[08:50] | Chill. Look at this. | 冷静 看这个 |
[08:52] | Look at his arm. You see that brand? | 看他的手臂 你看到那个烙印了吗 |
[08:55] | That’s just like Enrique’s. | 就像Enrique的 这些数字是哪里来的 |
[09:04] | Says he’s got nothing to say. | 他说不知道 |
[09:10] | He’s got a bruise on his left ankle. | 他左脚踝有挫伤 |
[09:13] | Loman noted | Loman发现 |
[09:14] | that the victim, Enrique, had a bruise on his right ankle. | 受害者Enrique在右脚踝上有挫伤 |
[09:17] | Jean’s left, Enrique’s right. | Jean左脚 Enriqe右脚 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:20] | Means they were shackled together. | 意味着他们被铐在一起 |
[09:28] | Jean? Hmm? | Jean? 是不是? |
[09:31] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你们做的这些 |
[09:35] | No, no, I have nothing to say. | 没人没人 我没有什么好说的 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:41] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[09:42] | Hey, you thirsty, huh? | 嘿 你渴吗 |
[09:50] | Something’s not right here, Walter. | 事情有点不对 Walter |
[09:54] | Something’s not right. | 事情有点不对 |
[10:00] | These two men were shackled together. | 这两个男人被铐在一起 |
[10:02] | He’s got a brand on him that’s number ten, | 他身上有个烙印是数字10 |
[10:04] | Enrique has number nine. | Enrique有个9 |
[10:07] | Yeah, it makes you wonder what happened to the first eight. | 是啊 不禁让人去想前8个怎么样了 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:15] | Sit tight. | 坐好 |
[10:37] | This had to be some serious velocity to penetrate his torso and make a divot this deep. | 要很快的速度才能刺穿他的躯干 而且把草皮带到那么深的地方 |
[10:41] | WOLFE: Velocity and distance. | 速度跟距离 |
[10:42] | Based on the trajectory, it came from the east. | 根据轨迹 应该从东面来 |
[10:44] | Well, we’ve got about a hundred yards of marsh, | 这沼泽地方圆有一百码 |
[10:46] | but I can’t imagine the archer was standing out in the open to hunt game. | 但是我不能想象弓箭手站在显眼的地方去猎杀 |
[10:50] | He had to be concealed. | 他必须隐藏好 |
[10:51] | Let’s walk 90 yards to that tree line, take a look. | 我们走90码到林木线那里看看 |
[11:01] | Needle, this is Haystack. | 长江长江 我是黄河 |
[11:02] | Come in. Go ahead, Haystack. | 收到 继续说 黄河 |
[11:06] | Yeah. We’re closing in on diminishing returns here. | 是 好像越来越不靠谱了 |
[11:08] | And I’m starting to hear some noises that make me feel funny. | 而且我还开始听到一些很滑稽的声音 |
[11:11] | That would be called “wildlife,” Ryan. | 那就是传说中的”荒野生活” Ryan |
[11:14] | Well, you say that like I’m overreacting. | 好吧 你说我是过度反应 |
[11:16] | But if you remember, I’ve had bad experiences with bears and gators and so forth. | 但是你记得么 我可是跟熊啊鳄鱼啊有过亲密接触 |
[11:20] | Wildlife and I don’t get along very well. | 我不太适合跟野生动物做朋友 |
[11:24] | Natalia, did you you hear me? Are you there? | Natalia 你听到我说的了么 |
[11:25] | Hey, Ryan, will you get over here, where I am? | 嘿 Ryan 你可以过来我这里么 |
[11:28] | I just found something other than wildlife went up this tree. | 我刚刚在树上发现了不属于野外的东西 |
[11:30] | I just found a hunter’s perch. | 我发现了猎人的射箭台 |
[11:52] | This is the perfect bird’s eye view directly back to the crime scene. | 这里是看到犯罪现场的完美鸟瞰视角 |
[12:02] | This wasn’t an accident. This was intentional. | 这不是起事故 是蓄意谋杀 |
[12:07] | This was humans hunting humans. This is crazy. | 人杀人 这太疯狂了 |
[12:22] | This could do some damage, huh? | 凭这些能造成损伤? |
[12:30] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[12:32] | Ah, gross! | 哦 太恶心了 |
[12:37] | You wonder why I hate wildlife. | 知道我为什么讨厌野地了吧 |
[12:39] | I got a leech on my leg. | 我腿上有条水蛭 |
[12:45] | I’ll get this back to Calleigh. | 我会把这个带回去给Calleigh |
[13:37] | Okay. Here’s what I know, Jean. | 好吧 这是我所知道的 Jean |
[13:39] | You and Enrique were being hunted. | 你和Enrique被狩猎 |
[13:42] | And you speak better English than you’re letting on. | 你英语比起刚刚装的能说得更好 |
[13:46] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:54] | They brought us here. | 他们带我们到这里 |
[13:56] | The man who brought us here, to Miami. | 那个带我们到迈阿密的男人 |
[14:00] | He promised freedom. | 他答应要给我们自由 |
[14:02] | A chance at a better life. | 有机会拥有更好的生活 |
[14:06] | He blindfolded us the moment we got off the boat. | 我们下船的时候他蒙住我们的眼睛 |
[14:09] | He put us in a house. He would not let us leave. | 他把我们关在一间房子里 不让我们走 |
[14:13] | Until… | 直到… |
[14:14] | Until the hunt? Mm-hmm. | – 直到打猎那天? – 嗯 |
[14:17] | Another man come and take us. | 另外一个人过来把我们带走 |
[14:19] | Put us in the back of a van. | 把我们关在面包车后面 |
[14:21] | We couldn’t… tell where we were. | 我们不能…认出是在哪里 |
[14:24] | And then we were sold | 然后我们被卖了 |
[14:26] | as slaves to be hunted and killed. | 就像奴隶一样被猎杀 |
[14:32] | They sent us out to run. | 他们让我们逃跑 |
[14:36] | In the woods. | 在树林里 |
[14:37] | Run from who? I don’t know. | – 逃离谁 – 我不知道 |
[14:40] | We did not see the faces… | 我们没有看见脸… |
[14:44] | of the ones that was hunting us. | 不知道是谁在猎杀我们 |
[14:46] | CAINE: Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | What happened to Enrique, Jean? | Enrique当时遭遇了什么 Jean? |
[14:51] | The men that was hunting, they were close. | 猎人 他们当时很近了 |
[14:57] | We were running. We could not see them, | 我们在逃命 我们看不见他们 |
[14:59] | but we could hear them. | 但是我们可以听得到 |
[15:02] | MAN: That’s him, right there. Let’s go. Let’s go! | 那是他 就在那 快点快点 |
[15:13] | JEAN: Enrique… Enrique fell. He hurt his leg. | Enrique… Enrique跌倒了 腿受伤了 |
[15:18] | Even from the beginning, he knew. | 即使从一开始他就知道 |
[15:20] | He knew he was going to die. | 他知道他会死 |
[15:32] | Lord , please help me | 上帝求你救救我 |
[15:35] | for my family | 为了我的家人 |
[15:40] | For my daughter Liliana | 为了我的女儿Liliana |
[16:10] | He asked me to give this locket to his family. | 他求我把他的金坠链给他的家人 |
[16:14] | CAINE: Which is what you were doing when I found you. | 这就是我发现你的时候你在做的事情 |
[16:18] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[16:28] | It is for my brother. So you have a brother in the camp? | – 这是为了我的兄弟 |
[16:31] | Henri. | – 你在营地里还有兄弟? |
[16:32] | You have a brother named Henri in the camp? | 你在营地里有一个叫Henri的兄弟? |
[16:34] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[16:37] | And if you get in his way, they will kill him. | 如果你妨碍他们 他们就要杀了你兄弟 |
[16:39] | They will kill all of them before they get a chance | 他们会在我们有机会逃出去前 |
[16:40] | to make it to freedom. | 杀光所有人 |
[16:42] | I understand. Was he with you today? | 我明白了 他今天有没有跟你在一起 |
[16:45] | Not today. | 没有 |
[16:47] | Not today. Today was not his turn. | 今天不在 今天没轮到他 |
[16:50] | Okay. I’m going to find him before it’s his turn. | 好的 我们要在轮到他以前找到他 |
[16:53] | All right? | 好么 |
[16:55] | You can do that? I can do that. | – 你能做到么? – 我可以 |
[16:56] | I’m going to find them all. You sit tight. | 我会把他们所有人都找到 你放心 |
[17:00] | DUQUESNE: So it turns out the only prints on our arrow come from our victim. | 结果表明箭上唯一的指纹来自受害人 |
[17:04] | It probably happened when he was trying to pull the arrow out of him. | 很有可能是他试图拔箭的时候碰到 |
[17:07] | I used the bow to test-fire an arrow, and it turns out | 我用那个弓试射了一支箭 结果证明 |
[17:10] | the stria does match the arrow found in our victim. | 箭上的划痕跟我们在被害人身上 找到的箭划痕吻合 |
[17:13] | Yeah. That bow? That’s our murder weapon? | 那个弓? 那是我们的凶器? |
[17:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[17:17] | Looks like it’s top-of-the-line. It is top-of-the-line. | – 看上去很昂贵 – 是很昂贵 |
[17:20] | Just like the arrow that was in our victim. | 就像受害人身上的箭 |
[17:22] | You see the fletchings? Turkey feather. | 你看到那些羽毛了么 火鸡毛 |
[17:25] | You combine that with a carbon compound shaft | 加上碳化合物的柄和钛制箭头就成了一支箭 |
[17:28] | and a titanium tip, you’re looking at the Batmobile of arrows. | 我们要找的是蝙蝠侠的箭头飞机 |
[17:31] | It’s totally custom. Any idea where we can find them? | – 都是定做的 – 知道哪里能找到这些东西么 |
[17:34] | There are only two manufacturers on the Eastern Seaboard. | 在东岸只有两家制造商 |
[17:37] | There’s one in North Carolina, and the other one is in Miami. | 一间在北卡罗莱纳 还有一间在迈阿密 |
[17:40] | It’s Father’s Pride, out in the Glades. | 叫父之荣耀 在沼泽地那里 |
[17:44] | Nice. All right. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[17:46] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:58] | Wesley Habeck? | |
[18:01] | You recognize that arrow, Wesley? | 你认出这支箭了么 Wesley? |
[18:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:05] | Handcrafted it myself. | 我亲手做的 |
[18:08] | How much do your arrows cost, Mr. Habeck? More than you can afford. | – 你的箭卖多少钱 Habeck先生? – 料你也买不起 |
[18:11] | There’s no way to tell who that arrow belongs to, | 我不可能告诉你这支箭是谁的 |
[18:14] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问这个 |
[18:16] | Do you recognize these men? Couldn’t say. | – 你认识这些人么 – 说不上来 |
[18:20] | I outfit hundreds of men a year for hunting. | 我一年帮几百个人配置打猎装备 |
[18:23] | These are not hunters, Mr. Habeck. | 这些不是猎人 Habeck先生 |
[18:25] | They were the prey. | 他们是猎物 |
[18:27] | So I ask you, do you hunt humans out here? | 所以我问你 你这里猎杀人么 |
[18:31] | Are you out of your mind? That’s against nature. | 你是不是疯了 这是违背老天的 |
[18:34] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:35] | Who’d you sell the arrow to? | 那你这些箭都卖给谁了 |
[18:41] | Cops come calling on all my customers, | 条子逐个找我的客人 |
[18:43] | I’d be out of business. | 那我还要不要做生意了 |
[18:44] | There are a lot of ways to go out of business. | 我有很多办法让你做不成生意 |
[18:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:49] | I’ll get you what you need. | 我会给你你想要的 |
[18:50] | I figure, you’ll get it anyway. | 反正你总有办法拿到 |
[18:58] | This is Prestige Elite. | 这里是Prestige Elite |
[18:59] | No, sir. Prestige Elite. | 不 先生 Prestige Elite |
[19:00] | ?? | – 它们涨到20美金一股 |
[19:02] | They’re up to $20 a share. | – 等一下 |
[19:04] | You don’t want let that gone. Ok that’s good | – 这机会不能放过 – 很好 |
[19:06] | MAN: Very exciting deals for you today. Right away. | 今天有笔大交易 |
[19:08] | No. That’s-That’s the way to go, sir. | 不 那是我们做事的方式 先生 |
[19:09] | ????????????? | 如果我是你 我会卖掉所有的股份 |
[19:24] | Mr. Raymer. | Raymer先生 |
[19:26] | What up? Father’s Pride. | – 什么事 – 父之荣耀 |
[19:28] | Little gun and ammo shop in the Glades. | 沼泽地那里的枪支弹药店 |
[19:30] | You purchased, um… | 你买的 嗯… |
[19:33] | wow, eight custom-made hunting arrows from them about three weeks ago. | 哦 3个礼拜前你定做了8支打猎的箭 |
[19:37] | Never been to that shop. That’s funny. | – 我从来没去过那家店 – 那滑稽了 |
[19:38] | Your credit card was used there, ending in 3578. | 你的信用卡在那里用过 卡号以3578结尾 |
[19:42] | Yeah, uh… that’s been missing. I guess it got stolen. | 是的 啊…那张卡丢了 我估计是被偷了 |
[19:45] | Really? When did you report it? | 真的? 你什么时候报失的 |
[19:46] | I haven’t yet. I was hoping it would turn up. | 我还没有 我还希望它能自己出现 |
[19:49] | Somebody dropped over four grand on your credit card and you didn’t notice? | 有人用掉你卡上4000块 然后你却没有注意? |
[19:53] | I just shorted the Euro. | 我刚刚做空欧元 |
[19:54] | I’ve made that back since you walked in here. That’s great. | – 就在你走进来那会 我又把它赚了回来 – 很不错 |
[19:57] | The credit card company will take care of the rest. | 信用卡公司会处理下接下来的事 |
[20:06] | Okay. I like a woman who can take charge. | 好吧 我喜欢能管事的女人 |
[20:09] | You a hunter, Mr. Raymer? Took it up when I got bored with golf. | – Raymer先生 你是猎人么 – 在我对高尔夫厌烦的时候就开始了 |
[20:12] | But I’ve only been out a couple of times. | 但是我只去过几次 |
[20:13] | Bow hunting or rifle? Both. | – 用弓还是来复枪? – 都用 |
[20:15] | Getting the distinct feeling I’m being suspected of something here. | 我怎么感觉我像是嫌疑犯 |
[20:18] | Because our victim in this murder investigation, we believe, was hunted down for sport. | 因为这桩谋杀调查里的受害人 我们相信是你们狩猎游戏里的猎物 |
[20:24] | I’ve never been to that shop. | 我从来没去过那家店 |
[20:25] | Let me ask you something, Mr. Raymer. | 让我来问你些事情 Raymer先生 |
[20:27] | When’s the last time you went hunting? | 你最后一次打猎是什么时候 |
[20:28] | Look, I think we’re done here. If you guys think I’m some sort | 听着 我们说完了 如果你们觉得我是那种 |
[20:31] | of a human hunter, I welcome you to prove it. Look forward | 杀人的猎人 我欢迎你们去证实 |
[20:33] | to seeing you again. | 届时再见 |
[20:44] | H? | |
[20:50] | H? Yes, Mr. Wolfe? | – 有事吗 Wolfe? |
[20:52] | So I did a search of unclaimed bodies | 我搜了下咱国家无人认领的尸体 |
[20:54] | in the county, thinking that there were others | 我觉得肯定还有像Enrique和Jean一样 |
[20:55] | who were being hunted like Enrique and Jean. | 被他人当成猎物的人存在 |
[20:57] | What did you get? I didn’t get anything. | – 有什么发现 – 一无所获 |
[21:00] | But then I took the search federal. | 但是我在联邦范围内又搜了一下 |
[21:01] | Did a, uh, visual recognition search in NCIC | 在国家刑事犯罪信息中心做了个 呃 |
[21:05] | for branding. | 烙印图像识别 |
[21:06] | Got a couple hits off ICE. Numbers four and five. | – 移民海关执法局还真有一双来着 – 4号和5号 |
[21:11] | That means there are more. | 意味着人数还会更多 |
[21:12] | Okay. If you got it from ICE, that means they were brought | 如果你是在移民局那搞到的 |
[21:15] | into the country illegally, as well. | 说明这帮人是非法入境 |
[21:17] | We’re looking for a coyote. | 我们要抓的是蛇头 |
[21:19] | Somebody who specializes in Cuba and Haiti. That’s exactly right. | – 还是专跑古巴和海地线的 – 非常正确 |
[21:22] | Go back to ICE. They’ll have the history. | 回移民海关执法局 局里肯定有历史记录 |
[21:24] | Got it. | 明白 |
[22:01] | Hey | 喂 |
[22:01] | You break it you buy it | 碰坏了你买啊 |
[22:14] | Here we go. Go! | 大家上 上 |
[22:19] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[22:21] | Javier Lopez, show yourself. Javier, right now! | Javier Lopez 滚出来 Javier 赶紧的 |
[22:25] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 不准动 |
[22:27] | Javier! | 都别动 |
[22:31] | Going for a morning run, Javier? | 要去晨跑吗 Javier? |
[22:37] | Got him, H! | 逮到他了 H |
[22:49] | It’s okay, Liliana. | 没事了 Liliana |
[22:51] | It’s all right, Liliana. | 没事了 Liliana |
[22:53] | Can I have a minute, please? | 我能问句话吗 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | 会说英语吗 | |
[23:02] | Yes. | 会 |
[23:03] | What’s your name? My name is Maria. | – 你叫什么名字 – 我叫Maria |
[23:09] | Maria, where are all the men? | Maria 男人都到哪儿去了 |
[23:13] | They were taken. I don’t know where. | 他们被人带走了 我也不知道去了哪儿 |
[23:15] | They don’t come back. They took my Enrique. | 他们也没有回来 带走我家的Enrique |
[23:20] | Enrique… your husband? | Enrique…是你丈夫吗 |
[23:23] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[23:26] | I have. | 我见过 |
[23:30] | Is he okay? Tell me he’s okay. | 他还好吗 告诉我他现在怎样 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry, Maria. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 Maria 非常抱歉 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:54] | Please… | 请你… |
[23:57] | find who did this. | 务必抓到凶手 |
[24:07] | Human what? WOLFE: Human hunters. | – 猎什么 – 猎人 |
[24:09] | Hunters? Yeah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. | – 拿人作猎物? 没有 绝对没有 – 对 |
[24:11] | That’s sick, man. I don’t play that game. | 太变态了 我不玩这么变态的游戏 |
[24:13] | Yeah, you’re a real humanitarian then, huh? | 你还真奉行人道主义了 |
[24:15] | Do you recognize these men? | 你认识这俩人吗 |
[24:19] | I-I brought them here six, eight weeks ago. | 我六个 不 八周前把他们带到迈阿密 |
[24:22] | From the islands, you know? But they looked different, though. | 他们来自岛国 你明白的 但他们看上去和照片有点不一样 |
[24:25] | They-They were skinnier. | 之前更瘦一点 |
[24:26] | How about the name Henri Guiton? I don’t know names. | – Henri Guiton这个名字呢 – 我不记名字 |
[24:30] | I know faces. | 我只认脸 |
[24:31] | Who did you sell them to? | 你把他们卖给谁了 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[24:38] | Who did you sell them to? | 你把他们卖给谁了 |
[24:40] | Brother, I don’t have to talk to you, okay? | 兄弟 我没必要和你谈 好么 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:54] | Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey! | 等下 等下 等下 喂 |
[24:56] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等一下啊 |
[24:57] | Wait. Come on. Come on, come on. | 别介 不要啊 |
[24:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 不要 不要 |
[25:01] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Okay, okay! | 喂 喂 好吧 我说 |
[25:02] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 我说 我说 我说 |
[25:04] | This guy– he’s been coming here for-for the last couple months. | 有个人 过去几个月一直来买人 |
[25:07] | Um, he’s very specific. | 这个人蛮特别的 |
[25:09] | He only takes the-the strongest. | 他只买最壮实的 |
[25:11] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[25:13] | What’s his name? His name is Wesley Habeck. | – 他叫什么 – 他叫Wesley Habeck |
[25:16] | He shows up, he pays me for the men, then hauls them away. | 他来到后 付了钱 就带人走 |
[25:19] | You better hope we find him first. | 你最好希望我们能先抓到他 |
[25:29] | Wesley! Wesley Habeck! | |
[25:32] | Wesley Wes Habeck! MDPD! | |
[25:34] | Wesley! | Habeck 迈阿密警察 |
[25:37] | Wes Habeck, MDPD! | Wesley Habeck 迈阿密警察 |
[25:40] | Store’s clear, H. | 商店里没人 H |
[25:43] | See the van? Yeah. Yeah, let’s go. | 看到那辆货车了 我们上 |
[25:58] | It reeks. | 臭气熏天 |
[26:00] | This is the van he uses to transport the men from Javier’s. | 他用这辆车把人从Javier那拉来 |
[26:03] | There’s chains, probably biologicals. | 这里有锁链 可能还有生化药物 |
[26:08] | Steroids. | 是类固醇 |
[26:09] | Yes, he was fattening up the prey before the hunt. | 没错 他要让猎物在狩猎前养养膘 |
[26:11] | Hope we got enough to arrest him. | 希望有足够的证据能逮捕他 |
[26:13] | You know what? Not just yet. | 我跟你说 现在还不行 |
[26:17] | Oh, yeah? You want let him go? | 怎么 你要放他走? |
[26:20] | We’re gonna track him through GPS. | 我们可以通过GPS跟踪他 |
[26:22] | It’s our chance to find the men, Mr. Wolfe. | 这是咱找到剩余壮丁的机会 Wolfe |
[26:24] | This is our chance. | 这是咱的机会啊 |
[27:38] | So, you hunt orchids, you study science. You know what the hell that is? | 采兰花做科研的 你知道这是啥吗 |
[27:43] | A DNA report? Yours, to be exact. | – DNA报告? – 准确点说是你的DNA报告 |
[27:46] | Surprise, surprise. We found you in the system. | 震惊了 我们的系统里发现有你 |
[27:48] | Look, I was arrested during a protest. | 我是在抗议活动中被捕的 |
[27:50] | What does this report mean? | 这份报告说明了什么 |
[27:52] | It means your DNA matches what we found on the victim. | 说明你的DNA与在死者身上提取的相符 |
[27:54] | Now I don’t think you were hunting orchids. | 我现在觉得你不是在那采兰花 |
[27:56] | I think you were hunting people. What?! No! | – 我觉得你是在那猎杀人吧 – 啥 不是的 |
[27:58] | That is insane! | 你胡说八道 |
[27:59] | No way. That’s-That’s not what happened. | 不可能 当时情况不是这样的 |
[28:01] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[28:02] | O… okay. | 好…吧 |
[28:04] | What did happen? Look, I told… I told you. | – 当时怎么个情况 – 我…我跟你说过 |
[28:06] | I was looking for a rare orchid. | 我在寻找一株珍稀的兰花 |
[28:09] | How could I forget that? Get to the part where your skin is under our vic’s fingernails. | 你怎么会忘呢 说你的皮肤组织 是怎么跑到死者指甲缝里的 |
[28:16] | He came out of nowhere, | 他不知从哪儿冒出来 |
[28:19] | just charging at me. | 之后就攻击我 |
[28:20] | Hey, what are you doing? Let me go! | 你在干什么 放开我 |
[28:29] | Heattacked me! | 他来攻击我耶 |
[28:33] | Mr. Watkins, can you explain | Watkins先生 你能解释下 |
[28:34] | the receipts we found at a Father’s Pride Weapons? | 我们在父之荣耀武器店发现的收据吗 |
[28:38] | You bought some gear from Wesley Habeck? Yes. | – 你在Wesley Habeck那买了点弓具 – 是的 |
[28:40] | I was out of materials, there was nowhere else in sight. | 我手头没家伙 方圆数里无处可去 |
[28:44] | That was the only supplier around, I needed some stuff. | 只有那么一家店 我得买点东西防身 |
[28:47] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那个东西还有其他作用吗 |
[28:48] | Wesley’s the guy supplying humans for hunting. | Wesley就是提供猎人所需猎物的人 |
[28:55] | Look… | 我说 |
[28:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:59] | How would I know that? | 我之前怎么能知道那么详细 |
[29:08] | I can’t find any trace of Arnold Watkins on that bow. | 我在弓上没有发现Arnold Watkins的痕迹 |
[29:12] | What about on the hunter’s perch? | 猎人的射箭台呢 |
[29:13] | Loman had me swamped with meth house detritis. | Loman让我处理冰毒实验室的碎石 |
[29:15] | But at cursory glance, there’s leaves, mud, an assortment of little creatures. | 但我粗略看了一下 有叶子 泥土 小虫子 |
[29:19] | A leech, even. Ugh! We had our share of those today. | – 甚至还有水蛭 – 我们今天已经经历过了 |
[29:22] | I heard one attached itself to Ryan. He’s a very likeable guy. | – 我听说有一条水蛭咬了Ryan一口 – 他还真招水蛭喜欢 |
[29:27] | So we can’t put this murder weapon in Arnold’s hands? | 所以我们无法证明Arnold拿过凶器 |
[29:30] | Oh, I’d be careful with that. | 噢 我会小心的 |
[29:32] | Ouch! | 哎哟 |
[29:34] | Ugh! The string can graze the arm. | 弓弦容易擦破胳膊 |
[29:36] | It happens to inexperienced bowmen. | 缺乏经验的弓箭手容易犯这个毛病 |
[29:39] | What? | 咋了 |
[29:41] | Well, our two suspects | 目前两位嫌犯 |
[29:43] | are an orchid hunter and a stockbroker. | 一个是采兰花的 一个是股票经纪人 |
[29:45] | You can’t get more inexperienced than that. | 还能有比这俩人还缺乏经验的吗 |
[29:47] | It’s not exactly ironclad proof, though, is it? | 这严格说并不是证据 不是吗 |
[29:50] | No, but it’s a damn good lead. | 对 但这是正确的侦查方向 |
[29:55] | Get up. Get up. What?! | – 起来 起来 – 干啥 |
[29:57] | Get up. Roll up your sleeves. Come on. | 起身 袖子掳起来 快点 |
[29:58] | Up. You, up. Come on. Hey, what are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[30:01] | No abrasion. | 没有擦伤 |
[30:02] | It looks like he didn’t shoot the bow. I never shot a bow in my life. | – 看来不是他放的箭 – 我这一生没放过一支箭 |
[30:05] | He’s got more experience than he’s letting on. | 他比他承认的经验要丰富得多 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Sit tight. | 乖乖坐好 |
[30:13] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[30:14] | Say “please.” Open. | – 加个”请”字 – 张嘴 |
[30:21] | You know, if you wanted to get to know me better, all you had to do was ask. | 如果你想进一步了解我 你开口就好了 |
[30:24] | I did. For your DNA. | 我开口了 要你的DNA |
[30:27] | Let me see your arm. | 我要看看你的胳膊 |
[30:40] | I can lose the whole shirt, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我整件衬衫都能脱掉 |
[30:42] | Just the arm. | 露下胳膊就行了 |
[30:53] | So you did just shoot a bow recently. | 这么说你最近的确有拉过弓 |
[30:54] | I already told you I shot a bow recently. | 我已经说了我最近拉过弓射过箭 |
[30:56] | That doesn’t prove I was out hunting people. | 但这并不能证明我猎杀过人类啊 |
[31:00] | You know what? | 我说 |
[31:00] | Let me see your legs. Sit down. | 我要看看你的腿 坐下 |
[31:05] | Pull up your pants. | 把裤子卷起来 |
[31:18] | Pull down your sock. | 把袜子拉下去 |
[31:27] | Anything else you want me to show you? Don’t leave me hanging. Answer the question. | 还有什么要我展示给你看吗 别晾着我啊 回答我 |
[31:32] | Why don’t you shut your smart mouth? | 你怎么不闭上你的臭嘴 |
[31:33] | You’re going to be sitting here a very long time. | 你会在这坐很久的 |
[31:35] | Travers, I need you to get something to DNA for me. | Travers 我要你帮我查一下DNA |
[32:14] | Where’d you go? I thought you were processing Steve Raymer. | 你去哪了 我以为你还在检查Steve Raymer |
[32:16] | I did, and guess what I found. | 我查了 猜我发现了什么 |
[32:19] | Is that my friend from the Glades? | 这是在沼泽里咬我的那条么 |
[32:21] | No. This little Macrobdella decora was from the hunter’s perch. | 不 这条北美巨蛭是在射箭台上找到的 |
[32:24] | Okay, so what are you doing with it? Well, your bite got me | – 你拿水蛭干啥呢 – 你被水蛭咬了的事提醒我 |
[32:27] | to thinking, what if a leech got to one of our hunters? | 如果有哪条水蛭咬了猎人会怎样呢 |
[32:31] | Then the DNA could definitively put our killer in the tree. | DNA绝对可以证明凶手就在树上 |
[32:33] | BOA VISTA: Exactly. | 正是 |
[32:35] | You know, there is a timeline issue. We lucked out. | |
[32:37] | The degeneration of this little guy’s internal organs has barely even started, | 这个小家伙的内脏还没有开始退化 |
[32:41] | so his cellular structure’s intact. | 所以细胞还是完好无损的 |
[32:42] | He died recently. Most likely this morning. | – 小家伙是最近才死的 – 很有可能是今天早上 |
[32:44] | So, why are you shooting the breeze with me? Get to work. | 那你还跟我浪费啥口舌 干活吧 |
[33:23] | You guys got to be kidding me. A leech bite? | 你们在开玩笑是吧 水蛭咬伤 |
[33:26] | I mean, this doesn’t prove I killed anyone. | 这不能证明我杀了人 |
[33:27] | You’re sure about that? Between your DNA and that fresh leech bite, | – 你确定? – 你的DNA还有水蛭咬伤 |
[33:31] | you were up in the tree this morning. | 证明你今早就在那棵树上 |
[33:53] | CAINE: You were hunting Enrique, weren’t you? | 你在狩猎Enrique 对不对 |
[33:57] | So where’d you sign up for it? Cut me a deal, | – 你是在哪报名参加狩猎的 – 我们做个交易 |
[34:00] | and I’ll tell you… I’m listening. | – 我再告诉你 – 我听着呢 |
[34:02] | You don’t sign up for it; it’s exclusive. | 不用报名 这是独家的 |
[34:04] | You just keep your wallet open and your mouth shut. | 你只管交够钱 闭紧嘴 |
[34:07] | But it’s worth it. | 但是物有所值啊 |
[34:08] | You get that rush of adrenaline that shoots up your spine… | 肾上腺素激增 每个毛孔都战栗的感觉… |
[34:10] | Shut up! Where are the others? | 闭嘴 其他的猎物在哪 |
[34:13] | I don’t know. But I can give you a name. | 我不知道 但我能给你个人名 |
[34:15] | What name? Wesley Habeck. | – 谁 |
[34:17] | CAINE: Nah, sorry. We already have his name, Steve. | 抱歉 他的名字我们已经知道了 Steve |
[34:19] | Hunting unarmed men is murder one. | 猎杀手无寸铁之人是一级谋杀罪 |
[34:22] | It gets you the death penalty in this state. | 在佛州直接给你判死刑 |
[34:24] | Murder one? You got to give me… Give me a break. | 一级谋杀罪 你得让我… 缓一下 |
[34:26] | I’m going to ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[34:28] | Where are the others? I told you. | – 其他的猎物在哪 – 我说了 |
[34:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:32] | Okay. You had your chance. | 好吧 已经给过你机会了 |
[34:40] | Lieutenant, we’ve got movement on the van. | 副队 我们发现货车有动静 |
[35:01] | All right. Everybody out. | 好了 大家下车 |
[35:03] | Last stop. End of the line. | 最后一站 到终点了 |
[35:04] | There you go. There’s the key. | 给你们钥匙 |
[35:05] | Get those damn cuffs off. | 把脚镣卸下来 |
[35:08] | PILOT: GPS tracking signal came to a stop at mile marker 89, | GPS追踪信号在89英里路标处停下 |
[35:11] | off the southwest corner of the Tamiami Trail. | 在坦帕迈阿密地区西南角边上 |
[35:14] | We’ve got eyes on for any ground movement. | 我们会密切注意一切地面活动 |
[35:18] | Where’s my brother Jean? | 我哥哥Jean呢 |
[35:20] | What? Say what? | 你说什么 |
[35:21] | My brother Jean. | 我哥哥Jean呢 |
[35:23] | Your brother? Maybe he’s out here, or maybe he’s already met his maker. | 你哥 也许他已经跑出去了 也许见上帝去了 |
[35:26] | You go find out. You guys ready? | 你去看看不就完了 |
[35:30] | Three, two, one. | 准备好了么 |
[35:35] | Run! | 跑 |
[35:35] | You want the promised land? You got to earn it. | 想要乐土吗 你得自己赚 |
[35:38] | Get! Now hold on, there, brother. | 先等一下 大兄弟 |
[35:40] | You got to give them a head start, | 你要让他们先跑一跑 |
[35:42] | or this isn’t any fun. | 要不就不好玩了 |
[35:45] | All right, go. | 好了 上吧 |
[35:47] | Run! | 跑 |
[35:50] | Run, you bastards. | 跑 马勒戈壁的 信号又开始移动了 Frank |
[37:17] | Get down! | Natalia 你俩去找猎人 我去抓Habeck – |
[37:18] | Get down! Get down, you dirt bag! | 趴下 – 趴下 你们这些个垃圾 |
[37:19] | Get your hands off your weapon.Right now! Don’t move. | – 不准动 – 放下武器 赶紧的 |
[37:21] | Do not move! Hands in the air! | – 不准动 – 把手举起来 |
[37:25] | You got ’em? | – 铐上了? – 铐上了 |
[37:30] | I got to get out of here. Meet me at Big Cyprus. | 我得离开这 咱塞浦路斯见 |
[37:32] | I’ll take the C-plane from there | 我从这搭飞机走 |
[37:36] | You taking a trip, Wes? | 你想去旅行啊 Wes? |
[37:38] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[37:39] | I want you to take that nine millimeter out of your belt | 我想让你把你腰带上的9毫米口径手枪取出来 |
[37:42] | and put it in the van, slowly. | 然后慢慢放在车上 |
[37:45] | Very slowly. | 慢慢地放下 |
[37:48] | That a boy. | 真听话 |
[37:50] | There you go. | 轮到你了 |
[37:53] | What happens now? | 接下来要做什么 |
[37:55] | I’m going to give you 15 seconds to run for you life. | 我给你15秒的时间逃命 |
[37:58] | 15… You can’t do this. This is murder. | – 15秒 – 你不能这样做 这是谋杀 |
[38:00] | That’s exactly what it is, Wes, and nobody knows that better than you. | 15 说得太对了 Wes 没有人比你更清楚 |
[38:04] | 14… If I were you, I’d run. | 14…如果我是你 我就跑了 |
[38:07] | 13, 12… You can’t do this. | – 你不能这样做 |
[38:09] | Run, Wes, run! | 跑 |
[38:15] | Eight, seven, six… | Wes 跑吧 |
[38:16] | No. | 不 |
[38:17] | Eight, seven, six… No. | – 不 |
[38:20] | Please don’t do this. Please. Please. | 不要这样 求你了 不要 |
[38:22] | No. Please. Please. Kind of scary on this end of the rifle, isn’t it, Wes? | 枪口一端是这样可怕 感受到了吧 Wes |
[38:25] | Yes, yes. It’s scary. | – 是的 – 如此绝望 |
[38:27] | No. Please, please. Please! Just how they begged you, Wes! Please don’t do this. | – 不要 求你了 不要这样做 – 他们也是这样求你的 Wes |
[38:29] | They begged just like that. “Please.” | 他们也这样求你 “求你了” |
[38:31] | Please. Say good night, Wes. | 说晚安吧 Wes |
[38:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:53] | You know, Wes, | 知道么 Wes |
[38:55] | at least the people you murdered died with their dignity. | 至少你杀害的人都是高贵地死去 |
[38:59] | Look at you. | 再看看你 |
[39:23] | Jean You know, Jean, I think you have a delivery. | |
[39:30] | Henri? Henri | 我想你有亲人被送过来了 |
[39:55] | We, um, we did not think | 我们 我们本以为 |
[39:57] | that we would ever see each other again. | 我们兄弟俩今生再也见不到了 |
[40:03] | We just want to say thank you. | 我们只想向你道谢 |
[40:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:09] | Henri. | |
[40:12] | You know, Jean, speaking of which, | 你知道的 Jean 话说到这 |
[40:15] | that’s Enrique’s family over there. | Enrique的家人就在那边 |
[40:19] | It’s time to keep the promise. | 是实现诺言的时候了 |
[40:21] | Okay? | 好么 |
[40:23] | Yes, I… I will do it. | 嗯 我会的 |
[40:26] | All right. | 那就好 |
[40:49] | ? | 你还好么 Henri |
[40:55] | ? | – 没事 – 很好 |
[41:01] | ? | 再见 |
[41:04] | Goodbye | 再见 |