时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Now,you see this stuff coming out of the house. | 现在搬出屋的正是 |
[00:16] | This is what the Mala Noche use to cook their drugs. | 马拉诺什帮用于制作毒品的工具 |
[00:18] | You can tell by the type of equipment,they were cooking meth, | 根据工具的类别 可以判断是在提炼冰毒 |
[00:20] | but I’m not sure what the baking soda would be used for. | 可不知小苏打是干什么用的 |
[00:24] | ,Sergeant Swanson? | Swanson警长? |
[00:25] | Uh,they were also making crack cocaine,sir. | 他们也在提纯海洛因 |
[00:28] | This is a good day for Miami. | 今天对迈阿密来说 是个好日子 |
[00:32] | This morning,the MDPD Gang Task Force raided this suburban home. | 今早 迈阿密戴德警方黑帮打击小组 突击查抄了这栋郊区别墅 |
[00:36] | What they found inside was a fully-operational drug lab, | 他们发现这是一间 设备完善的毒品加工厂 |
[00:40] | believed to be operated by the gang known as the Mala Noche. | 相信幕后黑手是马拉诺什黑帮 |
[00:43] | Coordinating today’s arrests is Miami’s newly-appointed State Attorney Nicholas Chandler. | 负责此次任务的是迈阿密 新任州检察长Nicholas Chandler |
[00:48] | He’s about to make a statement. | 他将发表声明 |
[00:50] | Got to turn around,kid. | 转身 孩子 |
[00:52] | Hey! Hey,you can’t go that way. | 喂! 不能往那边走 |
[00:55] | This is the fourth major bust against the Mala Noche in a month. | 这是本月针对马拉诺什的 第四次大规模逮捕行动 |
[00:59] | A weapons stash,prostitution ring,distribution hub, | 分别捣毁武器藏匿点 卖淫集团 毒品分销中心 |
[01:04] | and now this cook house. | 以及如今这家毒品提炼厂 |
[01:05] | So I have a message for the Mala Noche. | 我要告诉马拉诺什 |
[01:08] | Your days are numbered. | 你们时日无多了 |
[01:10] | As you know,Miami is the crown jewel… | 众所周知 迈阿密宛如冠上明珠… |
[01:12] | Hey,kid! Hey,come on! | 小子! 喂 过来! |
[01:15] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪? |
[01:16] | I just got to get through here. … | 我只是要穿过去… |
[01:17] | fall in love with our citizens. | 爱上了我们的公民 |
[01:19] | And once again,the MDPD has proven that Miami is also safe. | 迈阿密戴德警察 再一次证明迈阿密很安全 |
[01:24] | I want to thank our Gang Task Force leader. Jen. | 我想感谢黑帮打击小组的组长Jen |
[01:28] | Sergeant Jennifer Swanson deserves more credit than anyone. | Jennifer Swanson警长 比任何人更值得被赞扬 |
[01:32] | She has executed my orders with precision… | 她分毫不差地执行了命令… |
[01:38] | Everybody down! | 大家趴下! |
[02:18] | Yes,shots were exchanged. | 没错 双方互有交火 |
[02:20] | Not at this time,Susan… | 暂时没有 Susan… |
[02:21] | Got a DOA on the State Attorney. | 到场时州检察官已经死亡 |
[02:22] | So I hear. Are you hit? | 我听说了 你被打中了吗? |
[02:25] | I’m fine. It’s not my blood. | 我没事 不是我的血 |
[02:27] | I tried to save him. | 我试过救他 |
[02:37] | I know his family. | 我认识他家人 |
[02:42] | Stay with him,please. | 请不要丢下她一人 |
[02:48] | Son of a bitch is still alive. | 这混蛋还活着 |
[02:55] | Lieutenant Caine,do you have any idea who was behind this attack? | Caine队长 你知道是谁策划这起袭击吗? |
[02:57] | You’ll know when I know. | 我一知道就告诉你 |
[02:58] | Hey,get back behind the line. | 喂 退到警戒线后 |
[03:00] | Okay,Susan,we’ll be back with any further details on the Mala Noche story. | Susan 我们一会儿再联系 带来马拉诺什的最新报道 |
[03:10] | Dead-center shot,bubba. | 必死无疑啊 兄弟 |
[03:13] | Mala Noche……has a message for you. | 马拉诺什… 让我戴花 |
[03:23] | What’s the message? | 什么话? |
[03:26] | This is… | 这… |
[03:28] | just the beginning. | 只是个开始 |
[03:31] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[03:34] | I agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[03:43] | What did he say? | 他说了什么? |
[03:47] | He said… | 他说… |
[03:48] | “This is just the beginning. | “这只是个开始” |
[04:22] | csi miami Season 9 Episode 13 | |
[05:05] | Hey! Hey! Hey,Detective. | 喂! 警探 |
[05:08] | Quit stomping all over my crime scene. | 别在我的犯罪现场到处踩踏 |
[05:09] | This area is not clear yet. | 这里还没有取证完呢 |
[05:12] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:14] | what is that ?Did you step on something? | 那是什么? 你踩到了什么吗? |
[05:17] | Take off your shoe. | 把鞋子脱下来 |
[05:18] | – What? – Just take off the shoe for me for one sec. Come on. | – 什么? – 把鞋子脱下来 很快的 |
[05:24] | – You have something,Wolfe? – Yeah,I do. | – 你找到了什么吗 Wolfe? – 对 |
[05:27] | It’s a shard of tinted glass. There you go. Sorry. | 是一块有色玻璃碎片 给你 抱歉了 |
[05:30] | That could be from the car. | 可能是车玻璃 |
[05:31] | The car didn’t have tinted windows. | 那辆车没装有色玻璃 |
[05:33] | I got the same type of glass right over here. | 我这儿也发现了同一类型的玻璃 |
[05:38] | And here. | 这里也有 |
[05:44] | Here. | 这儿 |
[05:45] | And I got a pair of sunglasses with the lenses busted out. | 我找到了一副镜片破碎的墨镜 |
[05:48] | Was the shooter wearing glasses? | 枪手带着墨镜? |
[05:50] | No. No,but several officers I interviewed said the driver was. | 没有 可几名警官说司机戴着 |
[06:13] | Let’s get the glasses back to the lab. | 我们把墨镜带回实验室吧 |
[06:34] | Well,the sunglasses from the scene are Salon,which is a high-end brand, | 现场的墨镜是Salon牌的 很高级 |
[06:38] | but it doesn’t narrow anything down for us. | 可没法缩小搜寻范围 |
[06:40] | Well,the lenses I found were concave, which means they’re prescription. | 我找到的镜片是凹透镜 也就是说是订制的 |
[06:43] | Unfortunately,that won’t help,either. | 不幸的是 这也帮不上忙 |
[06:44] | There are a lot of people with prescription glasses. | 很多人戴近视眼镜 |
[06:54] | – That’s weird. – What? | – 奇怪 – 怎么了? |
[06:56] | The glass I collected at the scene was tinted; this is clear. | 我找到的玻璃是有色的 可这是透明的 |
[06:59] | Let me see that. | 我来看看 |
[07:07] | It’s photochromatic. | 这是变色镜片 |
[07:08] | It responds to ultraviolet light. | 在紫外线下会变色 |
[07:09] | So those glasses aren’t the driver’s sunglasses. | 那这就不是开车专用的了 |
[07:12] | These are his regular,everyday glasses. | 是他每天都戴的眼镜 |
[07:14] | That narrows things down. | 这倒是能缩小范围了 |
[07:16] | Let’s get some glue. | 我们去找点胶水 |
[08:15] | Somewhere out there,there’s an almost blind gangbanger. | 一位近视非常严重的 黑帮份子正在外游荡 |
[08:18] | High-end frames,and they’re prescription. | 高级镜架 还是订制眼镜 |
[08:20] | And they’re chromatic. | 而且是变色的 |
[08:22] | Think that’s enough to narrow it down? | 你觉得这够缩小范围了吗? |
[08:24] | I’m gonna make some calls. | 我会四处问问的 |
[08:29] | Jen,they haven’t done this kind of thing in years. | Jen 他们很多年没做这种事了 |
[08:31] | Hey,Natalia,I’m a little busy right now. | Natalia 我现在有点忙 |
[08:32] | – Scott,where’s that info I asked for? – I’m working on it. | – Scott 我要的资料呢? – 我正在赶工呢 |
[08:34] | I want that list of Noche players in my hands right now! | 我要黑帮成员的名单 现在就要! |
[08:37] | Jen,you know these gangs better than anybody else. | Jen 你比任何人都了解这黑帮 |
[08:39] | What is going on? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[08:40] | You know what’s going on? | 你想知道发生了什么? |
[08:41] | I have two men in the hospital and a dead state attorney, | 我的两个手下正躺在医院 州检察长还死了 |
[08:43] | and it all went down on my watch. | 这一切还发生在我眼皮底下 |
[08:46] | Okay,look,come here, don’t do that to yourself. | 听着 别责怪自己 |
[08:48] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[08:49] | We want to catch these guys just as bad as you do. | 我们和你们一样 也想捉住这些坏蛋 |
[08:55] | All right,look,I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 好吧 我不应该告诉你这个 |
[08:59] | What is the big secret? | 有什么重要机密? |
[09:03] | The reason we’ve been so successful at hitting the Mala Noche is | 我们能这么顺利的打击马拉诺什 |
[09:06] | because we’ve been getting calls on the tip line. | 是因为一直有 线人打电话来帮忙 |
[09:09] | Okay. Well,why keep that quiet? | 好吧 那为什么瞒着大家? |
[09:10] | S.A.’s office made me. | 是检察长逼的 |
[09:12] | They wanted it to look like they were kicking butt on their own. | 他们想让民众觉得这是警方自己的力量 |
[09:14] | Do you know who’s calling in? | 你知道打电话的是谁吗? |
[09:16] | Well,traces lead to disposable phones. | 是个一次性手机 |
[09:18] | That’s pretty unusual for Mala Noche to have a snitch. | 马拉诺什可不常有告密者 |
[09:21] | Things have changed since you guys took out the original leadership. | 自从你们把原来的老大关起来后 |
[09:23] | Memmo Fierro. | 情况有所改变 |
[09:24] | The current shot-caller,Armando Salazar,is nothing like Memmo. | 现任老大Armando Salazar 和Memmo大相庭径 |
[09:28] | He runs the gang like a business, doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. | 他把黑帮当企业管 不想弄脏手 |
[09:31] | We’re hearing some of the Noches miss the old days. | 我们听说有些成员 很怀念往日美好的时光 |
[09:33] | So targeting the State Attorney was Salazar’s way of proving he can push back? | 那袭击检察官就是 Salazar证明自己会报仇的手段? |
[09:37] | Let’s see if he got his hands dirty. Thanks,Jen. | 看看他有没脏手吧 |
[09:40] | Hey,H. | 谢了 Jen |
[09:50] | Excuse me. Stop right there. | 抱歉 请留步 |
[09:51] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们在干什么? |
[09:52] | MDPD. Step aside. | 迈阿密戴德警察 请靠边 |
[09:54] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[09:55] | Sorry,but you’re gonna have to wait outside,gentlemen. | 抱歉 可你们得在外面等 先生们 |
[09:59] | What the hell? That was a client. | 搞什么鬼? 那是客户的电话 |
[10:00] | I bet it was. | 我想也是 |
[10:01] | Why are you guys here? | 你们来这做什么? |
[10:03] | We are here to say hello. | 我们是来打招呼的 |
[10:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[10:15] | I’m swabbing your phone for gunshot residue. | 我在检测你的枪上有没有火药残留物 |
[10:17] | Yeah,you probably already washed your hands, | 估计你已经洗过手了 |
[10:19] | but I bet you touched something before you did. | 可我敢打赌 你洗手之前肯定碰过什么 |
[10:21] | I didn’t shoot anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[10:22] | but you made it happen,didn’t you? | 但是你策划的 对不对? |
[10:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[10:24] | I run a financial advisory firm. | 我是开财务顾问公司的 |
[10:26] | Yes,you do – the Mala Noche. | 对 你是开公司的 马拉诺什黑帮 |
[10:28] | I see. Look,I walked away from that life a long time ago. | 明白了 |
[10:31] | Eric. | 听着 我不干那营生很久了 |
[10:32] | No,there’s no gunshot residue. | 没有火药残留 |
[11:13] | all right felix. Have a seat. | 好了 Felix 坐吧 |
[11:16] | Where are your glasses,Felix? | 你的眼镜呢 Felix? |
[11:17] | I don’t wear glasses. | 我不戴眼镜 |
[11:18] | You don’t wear glasses? | 你不戴眼镜? |
[11:20] | Felix,look at me. Can you see me? | Felix 看着我 你能看见我吗? |
[11:22] | Tell you what. I have a proposition for you. | 这样吧 我有个提议 |
[11:25] | If you can read what I’m writing down right now… | 如果你能读出我现在写的字… |
[11:27] | I’m ass ing you can read. | 如果你识字的话 |
[11:30] | Seriously. | 说正经的 |
[11:31] | If you read from where you are,I’ll let you leave. | 如果你能在这位置看清 我就放你走 |
[11:34] | Come on,man. | 得了 哥们 |
[11:35] | No,I’m going to let you walk out of here,Felix,free,no harm,no foul. | 不是 我真会放你出去 Felix 自由自在 不伤害你 不纠缠你 |
[11:38] | I might even apologize. | 我甚至会给你道歉 |
[11:40] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[11:43] | What’s that say? | 写的什么? |
[11:48] | What’s that say? | 写的什么啊? |
[11:49] | You need a little help? | 需要点帮助? |
[11:50] | I know. I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:52] | Why don’t you try these on,just see? | 不如试试这个 看一下? |
[11:54] | Just see if that helps. | 只是看一下有用吗 |
[11:55] | – Put on the glasses,Felix. – Put them on now. | – 把眼镜戴上 Felix – 立刻戴上 |
[12:00] | “I’m guilty. | “我有罪” |
[12:01] | ” Case closed. | 结案了 |
[12:02] | Yeah. Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[12:04] | These aren’t my glasses. | 这眼镜不是我的 |
[12:05] | Really? ‘Cause the eye doctor says otherwise. | 真的? 眼科医生可不是这么说的 |
[12:07] | You know,Felix,between the glasses, | 要知道 Felix 你的眼睛 |
[12:08] | and your lifetime membership card to the Mala Noche gang, | 和你的马拉诺什帮身份 |
[12:11] | it leads me to believe you were driving the car \ | 都让我相信 州检察官被害时 |
[12:13] | when the State Attorney was killed. | 是你开的车 |
[12:17] | Everybody,down! | 大家趴下! |
[12:31] | And since none of you Mala Noches seem to be able to do anything on your own, | 鉴于马拉诺什的成员 都没本事单独作案 |
[12:35] | I’m wondering,Felix, who put you up to this? | 我想知道 Felix 是谁指使你的? |
[12:38] | Was it Armando Salazar? | 是Armando Salazar吗? |
[12:39] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[12:40] | Felix,do you have a lawyer on retainer? | Felix 你雇律师了吗? |
[12:42] | No. I want one of those free ones. | 没 我要找个免费的 |
[12:45] | He wants a free lawyer. | 他要找个不花钱的律师 |
[12:46] | Of course you do,’cause all you guys want to do is tear down the system until you actually need it. | 当然了 你们这帮人不关注律法 一心只想着搞破坏 |
[12:50] | I… want… a… lawyer. | 我 要 见 律 师 |
[12:53] | Then get this fine, upstanding taxpayer a lawyer! | 给这优秀正直的纳税人找个律师! |
[12:59] | You see this file? | 看见这份文件了吗? |
[13:00] | That’s the case they’re making against you. | 他们要拿这案子控告你 |
[13:02] | I am your lawyer,Mr. Medina. | 我是你的律师 Medina先生 |
[13:04] | You have to give me something to defend you with. | 你必须告诉我真相 我才好为你辩护 |
[13:06] | Why don’t you use one of those big books? | 你怎么不用那种大厚书呢? |
[13:08] | Like they use on those lawyer shows. | 就像律政剧里的那样 |
[13:09] | That isn’t the way it works. | 现实与电视不同 |
[13:11] | Look,you got to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[13:12] | Yeah,I might work for the city, | 是 可能我是为这个城市工作 |
[13:14] | but I’m not a cop. | 可我不是警察 |
[13:15] | – Have you heard of attorney-client privilege? – Yeah. | – 你听说过律师-客户保密协议吗? – 是的 |
[13:18] | So whatever you tell me stays between us,okay? | 那么你跟我说的一切 只有你知我知 好吗? |
[13:26] | But what if I want what I tell you not to stay between us? | 可要是我想让你公告天下呢? |
[13:29] | You mean,you want me to make a plea deal? | 你的意思是将功赎罪? |
[13:31] | No,what I mean, what’s been happening… | 不 我的意思是 事实 |
[13:33] | It’s not what you guys think. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[13:35] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[13:38] | Those tips the Gang Task Force has been getting? | 黑帮打击小组收到的那些情报 |
[13:40] | They’re not coming from inside the Mala Noche. | 不是马拉诺什里出了内奸 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | Let me write it down. | 让我写下来 |
[13:50] | You got to promise me something first. | 你得先答应我件事 |
[13:57] | Yeah? What is it? | 好 是什么? |
[14:04] | Is this Lieutenant Caine? | Caine队长吗? |
[14:06] | Hi. This is Sharon Kirby. | 嗨 我是Sharon Kirby |
[14:07] | The court appointed me as Felix Medina’s lawyer. | 法院指派我做Felix Medina的律师 |
[14:10] | I understand you’re heading up the S.A.’s murder investigation. | 我知道你负责州检察官的谋杀案调查 |
[14:13] | I’m not sure if this is protocol, | 我不确定这是否合规 |
[14:15] | but Mr. Medina told me something that you need to hear. | 可是Medina先生跟我讲了些事 必须告诉你 |
[14:17] | It’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[14:19] | No,I mean,right now. | 不 我是说 立刻 |
[14:22] | I’ll meet you at the PD in ten minutes. Thanks. | 我十分钟后到警局见你 谢谢 |
[14:46] | Sharon Kirby was a public defender all of eight months. | Sharon Kirby八个月以来 都担任公设辩护律师 |
[14:49] | Walter,she called me right before she was murdered. | Walter 她被害前给我打电话了 |
[14:52] | Felix told her something. | Felix肯定跟她说了什么 |
[14:54] | Place was crawling with people,yet somehow, nobody noticed Sharon Kirby’s throat get cut. | 现场都是人 却没人注意到 Sharon Kirby被人割喉 |
[14:57] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[14:59] | That’s because a trained killer did this. | 因为是个训练有素的杀手干的 |
[15:01] | How do you mean,Doctor? | 什么意思 医生? |
[15:02] | Slicing the carotid artery is what killed her, | 致死原因是颈动脉被切断 |
[15:04] | but they also cut her trachea in the same cut, | 这一刀还同时割断了她的气管 |
[15:07] | which kept her from screaming | 以免她尖叫 |
[15:08] | and let the blood fill her throat before coming out the wound. | 还让血在涌出伤口前 就先填满了喉咙 |
[15:11] | Also,it delayed the bleeding for an escape. | 还推迟了血液外流的时间 能争取时间逃跑 |
[15:15] | This is Mala Noche,gentlemen. | 这马拉诺什干的 先生们 |
[15:17] | Well,why kill someone who’s helping their own man? | 为什么要杀掉帮自己忙的人? |
[15:19] | It could be a message. | 可能是个信号 |
[15:21] | In which case,Felix isn’t going to tell us anything. | 意思是 Felix不会透露只言片语 |
[15:23] | No,he’s not. Doctor? | 对 他不会说的 医生? |
[15:26] | I have a substance tangled in her hair. | 我发现她头发里粘着什么 |
[15:28] | Let’s get a sample of that. It could have trace on it. | 取个样本吧 可能有线索 |
[15:31] | Excuse me,Doc? | 打扰一下 医生 |
[15:33] | H,when I got to the scene, this reporter was already set up. | H 我到现场时 这个记者已经准备就绪了 |
[15:36] | I thought he just beat me to the scene, | 我还以为他只是比我到得更早 |
[15:38] | but this footage took place before the murder happened. | 不过这画面是在谋杀案发生前拍的 |
[15:41] | So maybe his camera saw the murder. | 那么摄像机很有可能拍到凶手 |
[15:44] | Walter,get the footage. | Walter 去把报道弄来 |
[15:45] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[15:46] | We have received reports that MDPD has apprehended the driver in the drive-by shooting | 据悉 迈阿密戴德警方 已经逮捕了枪杀州检察官 |
[15:51] | that claimed the life of State Attorney Nicholas Chandler… | Nicholas Chandler的汽车司机… |
[15:54] | All right,roll it back from the beginning. | 好了 从头回放 |
[15:58] | All right,Grant. | 好了 Grant |
[15:59] | Take three,in three,two,one. | 开始倒数 3 2 1 |
[16:00] | We have received reports that MDPD has apprehended the driver in the drive- | 据悉 迈阿密戴德警方 已经逮捕了枪杀州检察官 |
[16:05] | by shooting that claimed the life of State Attorney Nicholas Chandler. | Nicholas Chandler的汽车司机… |
[16:08] | Now,go forward. | 快进 |
[16:12] | Got two Mala Noche hits in one day. | 一天内马拉诺什发起两宗袭击 |
[16:15] | What is this? They all of a sudden come out of hiding, | 这算什么? 突然从藏身之处现身 |
[16:17] | and they start acting like the Mexican cartels. | 开始像墨西哥犯罪集团一样行凶 |
[16:20] | Guess we’ve been hitting them where it hurts. | 我猜我们踩了他们痛脚 |
[16:23] | Okay. Wait,wait,wait. There it is. Got it. There it is. Right there. Stop it. Okay. | 等下等下 就那个 找到了 那里那里 停 对了 |
[16:26] | There’s our victim. | 那是被害人 |
[16:28] | Let’s go forward. | 播放 |
[16:30] | They were keeping a low profile. | 警方低调调查 |
[16:32] | Outside of the work of the police,no one… | 除了警方 没人… |
[16:33] | Oh,wait. There it is. | 等等 看到了 |
[16:34] | You see it? That’s right when she got attacked. | 看见没? 正是她被袭击的一刻 |
[16:37] | But is that an old man? | 那是个老头吗? |
[16:38] | I’m gonna zoom in. | 我把画面放大 |
[16:40] | Our killer’s this old man? | 凶手是个老头? |
[16:41] | H is convinced this is a Mala Noche hit. | H肯定这是马拉诺什做的 |
[16:47] | Let’s see if we can get him in focus. | 看看能不能看清 |
[16:50] | Look at that. | 看呀 |
[16:52] | You see his hands? | 看见他的手了吗? |
[16:54] | Never seen an old guy have that many tattoos. | 可没见过有这么多纹身的老人 |
[16:57] | How weird is that? | 多怪啊 |
[17:55] | So the substance found in Sharon Kirby’s hair turns out to be SD alcohol 35. | Sharon Kirby头发里的 物质是35型工业酒精 |
[17:59] | – Otherwise known as glue. – Right. | – 又叫做胶水 – 正确 |
[18:01] | But not just any type of glue. Spiritumg . | 但不是普通胶水 是Spiritumg牌的 |
[18:03] | They use it to make prosthetic masks. | 用于制作道具面具 |
[18:05] | The guy who killed Sharon Kirby was wearing a mask,H. | 杀害Sharon Kirby的凶手戴了面具 H |
[18:09] | That’s how the glue made its way into Sharon Kirby’s hair. | 胶水就是这么粘到 Sharon Kirby头发上的 |
[18:11] | But this isn’t the kind of thing that Mala Noche’s known for. | 但这可不是马拉诺什的风格 |
[18:14] | So why would our killer need a mask? | 为什么杀手要戴面具? |
[18:17] | H,I don’t think this is the first time they’ve used a mask. | H 我想这不是他们第一次用面具 |
[18:24] | When I was on patrol,we picked up a guy who escaped from Miami-West Prison. | 我以前做巡警时 遇到过一个迈阿密西部监狱的逃犯 |
[18:28] | He was wearing a mask that looked exactly like one of the prison guards. | 他戴着一副极像狱警的面具 |
[18:31] | There. H,this is the guy. | 这儿 |
[18:33] | Cesar Soto. | H 就是这个人 |
[18:36] | He’s Mala Noche. | 他是马拉诺什的成员 |
[18:38] | At least a year ago,I guess he brought his hobby back to the gang. | 至少是一年前的事了 我猜他把这个爱好带回了组织 |
[18:41] | Walter,do we have that mask? | Walter 那个面具在我们手上吗? |
[18:43] | No,but I got a screen grab of it. | 不 但是我有幅截图 |
[19:01] | What is it,H? You got something? | 怎么了 H? 想起什么了? |
[19:03] | I’ve seen these tattoos before,gentlemen. | 先生们 我以前见过这些纹身 |
[19:06] | – Where? – Memmo. | – 哪儿? |
[19:50] | Where’s Memmo,Felix? | Memmo在哪 Felix? |
[19:52] | Last I heard,he was in prison for killing your wife. | 最后听说他的消息 是他因为杀了你的妻子而入狱 |
[19:56] | Come on,Felix. | 拜托 Felix |
[19:57] | You and I both know he escaped from prison. | 你我心知肚明他已经逃狱了 |
[20:02] | I hear that he’s back with the Mala Noche. | 我听说他回到马拉诺什了 |
[20:05] | Look,I’m just a dog. I do what I’m told. | 听着 我只是个小喽�� 听吩咐办事 |
[20:07] | I don’t know anything. | 什么都不知道 |
[20:08] | Felix,why would he kill the public defender? | Felix 他为什么要杀掉公设辩护人? |
[20:11] | She was on your side. | 她可是来帮你的 |
[20:14] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[20:16] | I don’t want to wind up like her. | 我不想和她同样下场 |
[20:23] | H? | |
[20:24] | Gang Task Force just got another tip. | 黑帮打击小组刚刚 收到了另一条线报 |
[20:42] | There’s a cook house where you would least expect it. | 沃顿和珊瑚大街的拐角 |
[20:44] | The corner of Walton and Coral. | 有一个你们想找的毒品制作室 |
[20:46] | A full-service drug lab right in the middle of suburbia. | 位于郊区正中心 设备完善的毒品实验室 |
[20:49] | That was one of the earlier tips we received. | 这是我们之前收到的线报之一 |
[20:51] | And this is the one that came in 15 minutes ago. | 这是15分钟前刚收到的 |
[20:54] | Mala Noche is planning something bigger than before. | 马拉诺什正在策划更大的行动 |
[20:58] | He said that they’re going to rip out the city’s heart. | 他说他们要撕碎城市的心脏 |
[21:01] | That they own Miami. | 那样迈阿密就属于他们了 |
[21:04] | S – Something about a bus. | 跟公车有关 |
[21:06] | I don’t know what, | 我不知道具体情况 |
[21:08] | but it’s going to happen in the next 60 minutes. | 但将在一小时内发生 |
[21:11] | Well,that sounds like a little kid. | 嗯 听起来像个小孩子 |
[21:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[21:13] | We think he’s been altering his voice, | 我们觉得他的声音被处理过了 |
[21:15] | and this is just another change-up. | 这不过是另一个伪装 |
[21:17] | You think this is credible. | 你觉得可信 |
[21:18] | It’s always been,before. | 以前都是 |
[21:19] | Okay. Ladies,we have 45 minutes to set the city to Code Red. | 好吧 女士们 我们有45分钟时间 开启这座城市的红色警报 |
[21:23] | Sergeant Swanson,call the Mayor. | Swanson警探 打电话给市长 |
[21:25] | Eric,I need Salazar right now. | Eric 我现在就要见Salazar |
[21:28] | Sources tell us the threat comes from the gang known as the Mala Noche. | 消息称威胁来自 名为马拉诺什的帮派 |
[21:32] | Already responsible for the death of a State Attorney and a Public Defender, | 该帮派已经杀害了 一名州检察官和公设辩护人 |
[21:36] | it seems the cartel-style violence that has crippled Mexico has finally spilled onto our shores. | 看来困扰墨西哥的大规模暴力犯罪 已经蔓延到了我国的海滩 |
[21:43] | Where’s Salazar? Where is he? | Salazar在哪儿? 他在哪儿? |
[21:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:46] | He left in a hurry. He wouldn’t tell me where he was going. | 他匆匆忙忙走了 没告诉我去哪儿 |
[21:48] | Call Salazar. | 打电话给Salazar |
[21:49] | If he picks up,let me know. | 他接电话的话通知我 |
[21:51] | People’s lives are at stake,lady. | 人民的生命危在旦夕 小姐 |
[21:52] | We’re running out of time. What did he tell you? What do you know? | 我们没时间了 他告诉你什么了? 你知道什么? |
[21:55] | He said he left without a choice. | 他说他无从选择 |
[21:56] | Yeah,he’s getting ready for the attack. | 他已经准备好进行袭击了 |
[21:58] | He’s finally getting his hands dirty. | 他终于亲自下手了 |
[21:59] | No. Mr. Salazar is a legitimate investor. | 不 Salazar先生是合法的投资人 |
[22:02] | Yeah,right. Listen. | 是的 是呀 听着 |
[22:03] | Get out of here before I charge you with obstruction of justice. | 在我控告你妨碍司法公正前赶紧出去 |
[22:05] | There’s got to be something around here to tell us what they’re up to,man. | 这里一定有能揭示他们意图的线索 |
[22:32] | Hey,Wolfe? | 嘿 Wolfe? |
[22:33] | Yeah. | 在 |
[22:35] | Come here,take a look at this. | 过来 看下这个 |
[22:36] | Got something here. It says,”bus. | 有发现 上面写着”公车” |
[22:39] | ” Bus. | 公车 |
[22:40] | H said the tipster mentioned a bus. | H说那个线人提到过公车 |
[22:46] | Uh,it says the 14th. 14th was last week. | 是14号 14号是上周 |
[22:49] | Yeah,problem is,how do we know these are from the same piece of paper? | 嗯 问题是 我们怎么确定 是同一张纸上的碎片? |
[22:51] | Only two or three pieces of paper here. Look. | 只有两三片 看 |
[22:55] | Hey,this one says,”Sun. | 嘿 这个写着阳光 |
[22:57] | ” Sun? | 阳光? |
[22:58] | I got a “state” with an S here. Sunshine State? | 我找到一个”州”字 阳光州? |
[23:02] | Sunshine State… | 阳光州… |
[23:04] | -Tours. -Wait. | -之旅 -等等 |
[23:06] | “Sunshine State Bus Tours. | 阳光州公车之旅 |
[23:07] | ” These are tickets to a tourist bus. | 这些是观光巴士的票 |
[23:09] | Nobody takes a tourist bus in their own city. | 没人会在自己的城市坐观光巴士 |
[23:11] | The tipster said the Mala Noche wanted everyone who comes here to know they own Miami. | 线人说马拉诺什想要每个来这的人 都知道 迈阿密是他们的 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:16] | This ticket’s from a dry run from last week. | 这是上周预演时的票 |
[23:19] | Target’s a tour bus. | 目标是观光巴士 |
[23:20] | Hey,this is Eric Delko. | 嘿 我是Eric Delko |
[23:22] | I need to know when the next Sunshine State Bus tour leaves. | 我想知道下一班 阳光州巴士之旅什么时候开始 |
[23:31] | Ladies and gentlemen,I apologize for the delay, | 女士们先生们 很抱歉推迟了 |
[23:33] | but if you line up single file against the bus here,I can check your tickets, | 请大家靠着巴士排成一列 由我来检票 |
[23:36] | and we’ll be on our way. Beautiful tour of Miami. | 那我们很快就能出发 踏上美丽的迈阿密之旅了 |
[23:37] | Thank you very much. Enjoy your tour. | 谢谢大家 旅途愉快 |
[23:39] | Thank you so much. Enjoy your tour. | 非常感谢 旅途愉快 |
[23:40] | Thank you so much. Enjoy your tour. | 非常感谢 旅途愉快 |
[23:42] | Thank you. Enjoy your tour. | 非常感谢 旅途愉快 |
[23:43] | -Okay. -Hi. | -好的 -你好 |
[23:45] | I’m sorry,sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[23:46] | This ticket’s for a different tour. | 这张票是另一趟旅行的 |
[23:47] | If you just wait over here for one second, | 您请稍等一下 |
[23:49] | we’ll get you squared away after I get the customers on the bus. | 等其他客人上车之后 我来帮您处理 |
[23:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | Enjoy your tour. | 旅途愉快 |
[23:53] | Enjoy your tour. | 旅途愉快 |
[23:54] | H,it’s Soto,the mask maker. | H 那是Soto 做面具的人 |
[23:56] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[23:57] | Don’t do it! | 站住! |
[24:00] | Stay down! | 趴着! |
[24:02] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[24:04] | I didn’t miss from there. | 在我手里 |
[24:05] | I’m not gonna miss from here. | 你别想跑得掉 |
[24:07] | Salazar! | |
[24:43] | Salazar! | |
[24:48] | Memmo. | |
[25:24] | -Here you go. -Don’t fall asleep. | – 来吧 – 别睡着 |
[25:26] | Don’t fall asleep on me. | 别睡过去 |
[25:28] | Right here. Don’t fall a… | 就这儿 别睡… |
[25:33] | So,Salazar is dead. | 那么 Salazar死了 |
[25:35] | You knew that already,didn’t you? ‘Cause you helped Memmo do it. | 你早就知道了 是不是? 因为是你帮Memmo干的 |
[25:37] | Memmo? Who are you talking about? | Memmo?你在说谁呢? |
[25:39] | You made him a mask. That’s what the hell we’re talking about. | 你给他做了个面具 就是这么回事! |
[25:41] | I don’t know anything about killing Salazar. | 谋杀Salazar这事儿我什么都不知道 |
[25:43] | I didn’t even know Memmo was here. | 我都不知道Memmo在这儿 |
[25:44] | What does he want? | 他想干什么? |
[25:47] | I thought he wanted me to make him a mask or something so he could skip town. | 我以为他想让我帮他做个面具 好帮他逃走 |
[25:50] | -Well,he didn’t skip town,did he? -No,he didn’t. | -嗯 他没有逃走 是不是? -是 他没有 |
[25:53] | I’m bleeding here. I want a hospi… | 我在流血 我要去医… |
[25:58] | So,if you want to go to the hospital,you’re gonna tell me what he wants. | 好吧 你要想去医院 就告诉我们他的意图 |
[26:02] | -I don’t know. -What does he want? | – 我不知道 – 他到底想怎么样? |
[26:05] | All right! All right! | 好吧! 好吧! |
[26:08] | If he killed Salazar,that means he wants to take over. | 如果他杀了Salazar 就意味着他想接管这里 |
[26:11] | And that means he’s coming after you next. | 也就是说 他的下一个目标是你 |
[26:13] | You and your buddies,pig. | 你和你的手下 猪头 |
[26:17] | Which is exactly what we want. Isn’t it,gentlemen? | 正中下怀 |
[26:21] | Thank you,Mr.Wolfe. | 谢谢你 Wolfe |
[26:23] | Hey,where’s my hospital? | 嘿 不是说带我去医院吗? |
[26:25] | You ain’t got the insurance. | 你可别想享受医疗保险 |
[26:40] | It’s Morning Somewhere. Mala Noche is planning something bigger than before… | 马拉诺什正在策划更大的行动… |
[26:44] | Still working the tipster voices? | 还在研究线人的声音? |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:46] | All right,let me hear the original call. | 好吧 让我听下原始版本 |
[26:48] | Well,it’s not gonna really get you anywhere, | 实际上你帮不了什么 |
[26:50] | because it wasn’t electronically altered; it was only muffled. | 因为不是电子变声 只是声音被蒙弱了 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:55] | I was hoping to prove that Soto was working with Memmo. | 我希望能证明Soto和Memmo是一伙的 |
[26:57] | That Memmo was behind the tips? | 情报是Memmo散布出来的? |
[26:58] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[27:00] | Memmo gets one of the gang members to tip us off. | Memmo派手下散布情报警告我们 |
[27:03] | We take out their sources of income. | 我们除掉了他们的收入来源 |
[27:06] | Rank and file gets upset. They want to go back to the old way of doing things. | 帮派成员开始躁动不安 想要重操旧业 |
[27:09] | Okay,right,and then get Salazar to come out of his cozy little office and fix things. | 好的 然后逼Salazar离开 舒适的办公室 掌控局势 |
[27:12] | That’s right. Memmo pounces,takes over the Mala Noches. | 是的 Memmo开始反击接手马拉诺什 |
[27:14] | Okay,so this tipster could lead us to Memmo. | 那么这线人能帮我们找到Memmo |
[27:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:17] | Can you,uh… | 你能 呃… |
[27:18] | Can you compare the second tipster call against the first one that came in? | 你能比对下前后两名线人吗? |
[27:22] | Mala Noche is planning something bigger than before. | 马拉诺什正在策划更大的阴谋 |
[27:25] | -There’s a cook house where you would least expect it. -The corner of Walton and Coral. | – 有一个你们想找的毒品制作室 – 在沃顿和珊瑚大街的拐角 |
[27:30] | -Full-service drug lab… -Tell anyone who comes here… | – 告诉每个来这儿的人… |
[27:32] | Look at that. | 看 |
[27:33] | That means there are two callers. | 这意味着是两名线人 |
[27:35] | That really is a kid. | 那确实是个孩子 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:44] | Wait a minute. We’ve been looking at this all wrong. | 等一下 我们分析错了 |
[27:46] | Pull up the Task Force’s files on Mala Noche members with,uh,with sons. | 用”儿子”检索黑帮打击小组里 马拉诺什成员的文件 |
[27:53] | So Felix is the snitch. That’s what happened. | Felix才是线人 原来如此 |
[27:57] | While we had Felix in custody,his son tipped us off to the bus attack. | 我们抓了Felix 他儿子却 给我们关于巴士袭击的情报 |
[28:07] | What do you guys want? | 你们想怎样? |
[28:08] | Turns out,Felix,that you’re working with Memmo. | Felix 原来你和Memmo是同伙 |
[28:11] | You don’t have a choice,do you? | 你别无选择 是吗? |
[28:12] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[28:13] | Talking about this. | 在说这个 |
[28:14] | Mala Noche is planning something bigger than before. | 马拉诺什在策划更大的行动 |
[28:19] | He said that they’re going to rip out the city’s heart. | 他说他们要撕碎城市的心脏 |
[28:21] | Tell anyone who comes here that they own Miami. | 告诉所有来这的人 他们拥有整个迈阿密 |
[28:25] | That’s your son on the tape,isn’t it,Felix? | 是你儿子的声音 是吧 Felix? |
[28:29] | Look,if I talk to you guys,Memmo will kill Miguel. | 听着 如果我向你们招供 Memmo会杀Miguel的 |
[28:33] | He may do that,anyways. | 不管怎样他都会这么做 |
[28:35] | Look,my son – he’s not like me. | 听着 我儿子不像我 |
[28:37] | Okay,he’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[28:39] | He’s the only good thing I got. | 他是我人生的唯一亮点 |
[28:41] | Okay,fair enough,Felix. | 好的 很好 Felix |
[28:43] | You help us with Memmo,we find your son. | 你帮我们抓Memmo 我们帮你找儿子 |
[28:49] | Okay,the only way to get in touch with him is with his cell phone, | 好吧 想联系就只能用手机 |
[28:53] | -but he’s not gonna answer if he’s with Memmo. -Leave that to us. | – 但要是和Memmo在一起 他是不会接的 – 这事交给我们 |
[29:07] | Ventana *** | |
[29:25] | Armando Salazar… | Verde酒店 |
[29:36] | was a loyal foot soldier. | Armando Salazar是个忠诚的 |
[29:39] | ??? | 步兵 |
[29:41] | In fact,it was I who took him in ten years ago. | 事实上 10年前正是我带他入帮的 |
[29:47] | But I always knew one thing about Armando. | 但我知道Armando的一个秘密 |
[29:51] | He could never be a leader. | 他永远不可能成为领导者 |
[30:06] | Because he put money before Mala Noche. | 因为比起马拉诺什 他更看重钱财 |
[30:13] | And you- all of you- you let him do it. | 而你们每个人却纵容他这样做 |
[30:19] | Were your men paid for their loyal service? | 你的手下是否为忠诚付出了代价? |
[30:33] | Memmo… | |
[30:38] | Or did you give away… | 或是你送掉了… |
[30:39] | something you know that cannot be bought? | 你知道买不来的东西? |
[30:43] | I’m asking you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:58] | You have something to say to me? | 你有话要跟我说吗? |
[31:01] | I wanted to,but Salazar… | 是的 但Salazar… |
[31:03] | Salazar | Salazar – he made… |
[31:05] | Salazar… | 他… |
[31:07] | made you do nothing. | 什么事都没让你们干 |
[31:08] | Does anyone else have any excuses for their cowardice? | 还有人想为自己的懦弱找借口吗? |
[31:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:21] | It’s okay. Because I forgive you. | 没事的 因为我原谅你了 |
[31:25] | Because I’m your brother. | 因为我是你们的兄弟 |
[31:27] | Mala Noche is not a business. | 马拉诺什不是商业组织 |
[31:29] | Mala Noche is a brotherhood. | 而是兄弟帮 |
[31:33] | Right? | 是吧? |
[31:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:36] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[31:38] | Take that piece of trash out. Now. | 把这垃圾拖出去 马上拖出去 |
[31:53] | Two guys with tattoos checked in about an hour ago. | 两个有纹身的人1小时前登记入住 |
[32:00] | I will not hide while you risk your lives. | 当你们冒着生命危险 我绝不会躲躲藏藏 |
[32:05] | I will fight beside you. | 我会与你们并肩作战 |
[32:09] | We will learn from our Mexican cousins,yeah? | 我们要向墨西哥表兄学习 是吧? |
[32:16] | And Miami… | 而迈阿密… |
[32:18] | will be ours once again. | 会再次属于我们 |
[32:20] | ??? | 明白吗? |
[33:04] | -Frank. -Clear. | – 安全 |
[33:24] | You okay,son? | 你没事吧 孩子? |
[33:27] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这儿 |
[33:58] | This is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine队长 |
[33:59] | I’m requesting tactical backup immediately. | 请求立即支援 |
[34:01] | We have officers and a young boy pinned down. | 我们在Ventana Verde酒店 激烈交火 |
[34:03] | We’re taking heavy fire at the Ventana Verde Hotel. | 有警官与小孩被困 |
[34:05] | We have officers and a young boy pinned down. | |
[35:10] | You were very brave in there today,Miguel. | 今天你很勇敢 Miguel |
[35:12] | I appreciate your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[35:14] | Got the ball rolling at Child Services. I’ll take care of him. | 儿童福利署会接手的 我来照顾他吧 |
[35:16] | I’ll see you,Miguel. Thank you. | 再见 |
[35:18] | Eric. | Miguel 谢谢 |
[35:19] | They knew we were coming,H. This was a trap. | 他们早知道我们会来 H 这是个圈套 |
[35:22] | Let’s set one of our own. | 那我们也设个圈套给他 |
[35:34] | Miguel. | |
[35:35] | Miguel is safe. Your son is safe,Felix. | Miguel平安无事 你儿子没事 Felix |
[35:37] | Child Services is going to be taking care of him from now on. | 现在开始儿童福利署会照顾他 |
[35:40] | And now,Felix,we delivered. It’s your turn. | 而Felix 我们说到做到 轮到你了 |
[35:44] | Whatever you need. | 我会尽力帮你们的 |
[35:46] | Felix | Felix,we need Memmo to think Salazar survived the shooting. |
[36:23] | ??? | 我们要让Memmo相信 Salazar没有死于枪战 |
[36:29] | “Salazar is not dead. | “Salazar没死” |
[36:40] | ” Is Salazar your new leader? | Salazar是你们的新首领吗? |
[36:42] | Then tell me where the coward hides. | 告诉我那胆小鬼在哪儿 |
[37:53] | -Salazar! -Mala Noche’s not yours! | – 马拉诺什不是你的! |
[37:56] | I’m here to claim it! | 我是来通知你的! |
[39:57] | I guess Salazar’s dead,huh? | 我猜Salazar死了 是吧? |
[40:00] | That would be correct. | 回答正确 |
[40:17] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[40:20] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[40:23] | Are you a righteous man? | 你是个正直的人吗? |
[40:26] | I am a servant of the taxpayers,Memmo. | 我是纳税人的公仆 Memmo |
[40:30] | You and I are not that much different. | 我与你相差并不大 |
[40:34] | You do what you have to do to protect your people,just as I do. | 你竭尽所能保护民众 正如我一样 |
[40:37] | Which included killing my wife. | 包括杀死我妻子 |
[40:49] | I did what I had to do. | 我别无选择 |
[40:52] | -It was never personal,Caine. -It was to me. | – 绝对不是针对你 Caine – 对我来说是的 |
[40:58] | It was to me. | 对我来说是的 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:08] | So my question is… | 我的问题是… |
[41:12] | is this personal now? | 你这算私人恩怨吗? |
[41:20] | Or is this the act of a righteous man? | 这是正直人所为吗? |
[41:25] | Let’s put it this way,Memmo. | 这么着吧 Memmo |
[41:27] | Killing you would be a righteous act. | 杀死你是正直之举 |
[41:33] | Are you at peace with your decision? | 你能安心于自己的选择吗? |
[41:35] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:40] | Well,then,be at peace,Caine. | 那就动手吧 Caine |
[41:56] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[42:20] | Beautiful day. | 天气真不错 |
[42:25] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 |
[42:45] | Drama NameSeason CIS.Miami S09E13 |