时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ****** | |
[00:07] | Tricked Up Treat is jammed up. | 鬼灵精被卡住身位 |
[00:09] | And there goes Minnie Tears,getting some leverage. | 快腿米妮紧随其后 帮她撬开空隙 |
[00:14] | Oh,here comes Minnie Tears up and around a trap… | 飞腿米妮立马赶超 围了过来… |
[00:15] | Looking for Tricked Up Treat. Quickly jamming up. | 寻找鬼灵精 迅速阻挡 |
[00:19] | Nothing going on,trying to get on the inside,trying to get up high on the rail. | 不犯规 试图挤入内侧 进入赛道高点 |
[00:22] | She’s losing it all to Minnie Tears. | 她输给了快腿米妮 |
[00:24] | Tricked Up Treat got schooled. | 机灵鬼很有办法 |
[00:27] | Minnie Tears setting the standard. Oh,my God,has she got the moves. | 快腿米妮提高了最快成绩 天呐 她真是厉害 |
[00:33] | – Are you ready? – Yeah,I’m ready! | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯 好了! |
[00:38] | – Let’s do it. – Let’s go. | – 出发吧 – 走 |
[00:43] | And the jammer guard for the Boca Ratons,***** | 博卡兰顿队的干扰队员 体格强健 非常厉害 |
[00:47] | we have Miami Spice. **** | 有请迈阿密辣妹 |
[00:49] | And for our own Miami Masochists,the crowd favorite,Wrath of Connie! | 迈阿密受虐狂队 粉丝的最爱 狂怒Connie! |
[00:56] | You’re going down,Wrath of Connie! | 你会下地狱的 狂怒Connie! |
[01:04] | – Good luck. – Up yours. | – 祝你好运 – 你也是 |
[01:07] | Are you ready ***** | 准备好了吗? 预备 倒数 |
[01:11] | **** And now the jammers bring it from the back of the pack. | 比赛开始 现在干扰队员正在后方紧追 |
[01:16] | Miami Spice and Wrath of Connie. | 迈阿密辣妹和狂怒Connie |
[01:22] | Remember,they got to catch the pack,past the blockers to get points. | 记住 他们得赶上大队 越过守卫才能得分 |
[01:29] | Miami Spice out in front. Keeping pace. | 迈阿密辣妹冲到前方 赶上了队伍 |
[01:34] | Connie,come on. | Connie 加油 |
[01:35] | Check out Miami Spice,getting the early lead on Wrath of Connie. | 看迈阿密辣妹 她领先于狂怒Connie |
[01:38] | She finally broke through. | 她终于突破成功 |
[01:40] | Wrath of Connie looks like she’s struggling a bit with her game. | 狂怒Connie看起来很挣扎 |
[01:43] | What’s the matter with her? | 她怎么了? |
[01:44] | ***** Wrath of Connie’s out there… | 快看迈阿密辣妹 领先于狂怒Connie… |
[01:47] | ****** | 赛场上有所碰撞 |
[01:52] | But look at Miami Spice continue to sizzle on the track. | 但迈阿密辣妹正在场上一路狂奔 |
[01:56] | Setting the pace! Connie,come on. Let’s go. | |
[02:00] | Come on. Come on. Fast. | |
[02:03] | Go,go,go. | 快快快 |
[02:05] | Wrath of Connie trying to catch up. | 狂怒Connie试图追赶 |
[02:16] | You’re going down,Wrath of Connie! | 你会下地狱的 狂怒Connie! |
[02:22] | Wrath of Connie can’t keep up with Miami Spice. | 狂怒Connie跟不上迈阿密辣妹 |
[02:25] | She doesn’t look like herself. I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 她的样子不太自然 不知是怎么了 |
[02:28] | Miami Spice coming up,jamming on the pack from behind,looking for an opening,**** | 迈阿密辣妹来了 从背后冲撞大队 寻找缺口 |
[02:34] | ***** going high on the rail. | 辣妹又一次滑到高处 |
[02:38] | Oh,my God! She gets thrown into her bench! | 天呐 她被撞倒至替补席上 |
[02:42] | That was a dirty move. Did you see that? | 真是卑鄙 大家看到了吗? |
[02:44] | D’Beat Down getting all ugly. | 冲击钻的行为很过火 |
[02:46] | What the hell is your problem? | 你是怎么回事? |
[02:48] | She threw Miami Spice into her bench. | 她把迈阿密辣妹撞上了替补席 |
[02:49] | – Oh,I’m sorry. Did that hurt? – Bite me,bitch! | – 抱歉 疼吗? – 去死吧 混蛋! |
[02:51] | Oh,you can’t handle it? | 噢 你接受不了吗? |
[02:53] | Cry me a river. Oh,here they go. They’re gonna start it up. **** | 大家快看 |
[03:00] | ***** ****** | 看啊 |
[03:05] | ******* | 他们动手了 |
[03:10] | Miami Spice,you’re in the sin bin; five minutes for roughing. | 迈阿密辣妹 去受罚席 恶意冲撞 罚五分钟 |
[03:13] | Sin bin! Sin bin! | 受罚席! 受罚席! |
[03:15] | Five minutes for Wrath of Connie. ***** Sit down for five,honey. | 狂怒Connie也罚5分钟 休息5分钟吧 宝贝 |
[03:19] | She’s still yelling and screaming at the refs. They got to sit her down and shut her up. | 她还在冲裁判怒吼 得把她按在座位上 让她闭嘴 |
[03:35] | Watch the jam. Oh,look at Minnie Tears. | 当心阻挡队员 看快腿米妮 |
[03:37] | Going with 7-Mile Midge with an elbow to the midsection. | 与7里侏儒一起被手肘挤到了中场 |
[03:42] | Minnie Tears flying with 7 – Mile Midge. Chaos… | |
[03:50] | Chaos on the track,bodies flying everywhere. | 赛场上一片混乱 冲撞不断 |
[03:51] | Miami Spice doing five for fighting in the sin bin. | 迈阿密辣妹因打架被罚5分钟 |
[04:06] | **** | |
[04:11] | ***** | |
[04:14] | ****** | |
[04:23] | ******* | |
[04:29] | ******** | |
[04:45] | Call 911! Connie?! | 叫救护车! Connie?! |
[04:47] | Oh,my God! What’s happening? Connie? | 天呐! 怎么了? Connie? |
[04:53] | Bring the gurney in ASAP. | 马上推轮床来 |
[04:55] | We detained as many spectators and staff as we could. Did anybody see anything? | – 我们尽可能的扣留了观众和工作人员 – 有人目击到什么吗? |
[04:59] | Doesn’t sound like it. She left the track during a bout,and team found her in here. | 看样子没 她在比赛期间离开的 队友是在这找到她的 |
[05:03] | Dr. Loman? | Loman医生? |
[05:05] | This is Wrath of Connie,aka Connie Briggs. | 她叫狂怒Connie 真名Connie Briggs |
[05:12] | Sizable hematoma on her upper thoracic arch. | 上胸廓有挺大面积的血肿 |
[05:17] | Ah,dorsal rib compound fracture. | 背部肋骨呈穿破性骨折 |
[05:20] | Significant wound means a significant hit. | 创口严重 看来撞击得很厉害 |
[05:22] | Cause of death? | 死因呢? |
[05:30] | Pale conjunctiva. | 结膜暗淡 |
[05:32] | Minimal lividity. She bled out internally,perhaps. | 略微发青 可能是内出血 |
[05:36] | From just the hit like that? | 比赛的撞击造成的? |
[05:37] | Takes about 150 pounds of pressure to break a rib,so yes. | 折断肋骨需要150磅的力量 看来是的 |
[05:41] | I need to get her back on the table to know more. | 解剖之后才能确定 |
[05:44] | Needless to say,something very wrong happened inside Wrath of Connie here. | 肯定的是 狂怒Connie遇到了大问题 |
[05:50] | Yeah,these girls,they take a pretty good beating out there on the track,Tom. | 这些姑娘在赛道上狠狠的打了起来 Tom |
[05:53] | Maybe she got hit and rolled in here to die. | 或许她被打了 滑进这里死了 |
[05:55] | Nope,there was intent here. | 不 不是误伤 |
[05:58] | Size and shape of the wound – she was hit with something,an object. | 伤口的大小和形状表明她是被硬物袭击的 |
[06:02] | So,we’re talking about a weapon. | 这么说有凶器 |
[06:04] | Well,I mean,someone would have noticed one of these girls wielding an object out there. | 可能有人注意到这些姑娘揣着什么 |
[06:08] | So,she was murdered in here. | 那么说她是在这被谋杀的 |
[06:12] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[06:13] | it’s called blunt… force… trauma. | 这是钝器伤… |
[06:52] | CSI:Miami Season 09 Episode 12 | |
[07:11] | Skater struck down in her prime. | 青春年华却不幸离世的旱冰选手 |
[07:13] | Like that movie in the ’70s starring Raquel Welch? | 好比Raquel Welch主演的七十年代电影? |
[07:16] | No,roller derby’s real,man. Wait till you see it. | 不 旱冰赛很是激烈 伙计 你得见识一下 |
[07:21] | Wolfe,you never been to the roller derby before? | Wolfe 你从没看过旱冰赛? |
[07:23] | I haven’t been on roller skates since junior high. | 初中起就没溜过冰了 |
[07:25] | You’re missing out,man! That was 50 pounds ago! | – 错失美好人生啊 伙计! – 那时候的旱冰鞋可重了! |
[07:28] | These women – these women are badass. | 这些姑娘都是狠角色 |
[07:30] | They’re badass? Hell,they’re girls on roller skates. How badass can they be? | 狠角色? 不过是旱冰妹 能有多狠? |
[07:34] | So,how long you gonna make us wait here with these skanks,huh? | 我们得跟这些垃圾在一起呆多久? |
[07:37] | Yo,who the hell are you calling a skank? | 你叫谁垃圾呢? |
[07:38] | – I wasn’t talking to you,Spice. – I don’t care if you’re talking to me… | – 我没跟你说话 辣妹 – 我才不管你是不是在跟我说话… |
[07:40] | Oh,my God,that’s the sexiest,scariest thing I’ve ever seen. | 天呐 这是我见过的 最性感又最可怕的局面了 |
[07:44] | I told you! | 早说了吧! |
[07:48] | What the heck?! It’s starting,huh? | 搞什么?! 开始打架了啊? |
[07:50] | We got to get the refs in here! Oh,here they all come in on it! | 这边有状况了! 所有人都加入了! |
[07:55] | Starting up. They can’t stand each other. | 打起来了 她们都忍受不了对方 |
[07:57] | Masochist and a Loca Boca. There’s haymakers breaking out. | 受虐狂队和博卡队的队员吵起来了 |
[08:01] | There’s beer cups being tossed in the crowd. | 人群在扔啤酒杯 |
[08:04] | This is what they pay to see. | 这才是他们花钱想看的 |
[08:05] | Haymakers! Oh,God,just… a left and a right… | 吵起来了! 天呐 一记左勾拳 |
[08:09] | Heat can’t even control ’em! The heat can’t even stop ’em. Oh! | 热情让她们无法自已! 热情也无法阻止她们! |
[08:12] | There’s bodies flying. The crowd’s whipping beers. | 闹成一片 人群在挥舞啤酒 |
[08:17] | Hey,hey,that’s it,stop it! | 嘿 嘿 够了 给我住手! |
[08:19] | All right? Geez,Louise! | 听到吗? 天呐 Louise! |
[08:21] | – There’s haymakers breaking out,chaos… – You! Come here! Come here. | – 打了起来 很是混乱… – 你! 过来! 过来 |
[08:24] | – Miami Spice? I got to talk to you; come on. – Yes. | – 迈阿密辣妹? 我得跟你聊聊 过来 – 是的 |
[08:26] | Hey,somebody get Dave Benton down here,set up a mobile AV unit. | 嗨 叫Dave Benton过来 建立一个移动通信站 |
[08:29] | And shut that guy the hell up! | 让那家伙闭嘴! |
[08:31] | Chaos in here! Whoa,5-0 wants a piece of me. | 这里乱成一团! 警察想给我点颜色瞧瞧 |
[08:34] | Shut it down,huh? You got it,po-po,chill. | 闭嘴嘛? 没问题 条子 冷静点 |
[08:37] | Witnesses saw you get in a fight with Connie before she left the track. | 有目击证人看到 Connie在离开赛道前跟你吵了一架 |
[08:41] | Fighting’s just a stress reliever. | 打架不过是种减压的方式 |
[08:43] | Better to have it out on the track than the alley afterwards. | 在赛道上发泄总比去小巷子下黑手好 |
[08:45] | Besides,Deb was the one who took the cheap shot. | 再说了 下手的是Deb |
[08:48] | Deb? Who’s Deb? Oh,that’s D’Beat Down? Beat Down is Deb? | Deb? Deb是谁? 冲击钻? 她就是Deb? |
[08:52] | Where do you guys come up with these names? | 你们从哪弄来这些绰号的? |
[08:54] | – Derby names? – Yeah. | – 比赛名? – 没错 |
[08:55] | We make ’em up. Like your favorite wrestler,except we don’t fake it. | 瞎编的 就好像你最喜欢的摔跤手 只不过我们是真有本事 |
[08:59] | Well,I don’t think that you were faking your anger towards Connie,were you? | 我想你是真生Connie的气 对不对? |
[09:04] | My blood was boiling,yeah,but yours would be,too. | 我一时气血上涌 换作你也会这样 |
[09:07] | Angry enough to follow her in the bathroom,start a fight? | 气得尾随她进入浴室 打了起来? |
[09:10] | You really think I killed her because of a dustup on the track? | 你真觉得我会因为 在赛场上有点不愉快而杀了她? |
[09:14] | Look,I was right where I was supposed to be – in the sin bin. | 听着 我哪也没去 就呆在受罚席 |
[09:18] | You were in the what? | 哪? |
[09:19] | It’s like a penalty box in hockey. | 就像曲棍球赛里的受罚室 |
[09:21] | I got five minutes for roughing. | 我因行为粗暴被罚5分钟 |
[09:24] | Well,I’ll be looking into that. | 我会去核实的 |
[09:26] | I bet you will. | 那是自然 |
[09:32] | That’s not professional. | 这可不是成熟的表现 |
[09:37] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[10:00] | Looks like the victim and D’Beat Down were pretty close. | 看起来受害人和冲击钻关系不错 |
[10:06] | You know,we got a helmet over here. | 这边有个头盔 |
[10:09] | Think it got knocked off during the attack? | 是袭击时撞落的么? |
[10:11] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[10:22] | You,uh,you find anything that resembles a murder weapon? | 有找到什么可能的凶器吗? |
[10:25] | No,not yet,but you know,these girls wear a lot of gear. | 还没 这些姑娘带了不少装备 |
[10:29] | All the girls were out on the track when the murder happened. | 凶案发生时她们都在赛道上 |
[10:31] | Yeah,it’s true. | 这倒是 |
[10:35] | Toilet full of vomit here. | 厕所里都是呕吐物 |
[10:48] | Mouth guard. | 牙套 |
[10:52] | Yeah,she probably spit this out when she threw up. | 可能是在呕吐时吐出来的 |
[10:59] | Or it got knocked out. | 或者是被打脱的 |
[11:03] | Oh,you know,I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[11:04] | I think she was using the stall to hold herself up. | 看起来她想靠隔间支撑自己 |
[11:07] | She was violently ill. | 她病的很重 |
[11:17] | That’s why she came off the track,I bet. | 所以才会离开赛道 |
[11:20] | – Wonder what made her so sick. – I don’t know. | – 什么病这么严重 – 不知道 |
[11:23] | I’m gonna have Tom run a tox on what’s left in her stomach,and he can tell us. | 我会让Tom给她胃容物做毒理检测 他会告诉我们答案的 |
[11:30] | – Hey,Benton? – Yeah. | – Benton吗? – 对 |
[11:31] | – Got that game footage cued up? – Yup,ready for playback. | – 拿到比赛录像了吗? – 嗯 可以回看了 |
[11:35] | …going high on the rail. | 滑到了高处 |
[11:37] | But look at D’Beat Down with a throw down into her teammate… | 但看看冲击钻 她摔进了队友群里… |
[11:40] | – Girls are hardcore. – I’ve been trying to tell y’all. | – 姑娘们挺狠的 – 我早就想告诉你们了 |
[11:43] | Head to head… | 短兵相接… |
[11:46] | with bodies flying… | 身体冲撞… |
[11:48] | Coach caught the brawl on video. | 教练也加入了 |
[11:50] | Was anyone targeting the victim? | 有人针对受害人下手吗? |
[11:52] | There’s Olivia Adler. She was in the sin bin. | Olivia Adler在那 受罚席上 |
[11:57] | …headed to the sin bin. | 朝受罚席去了 |
[11:59] | And that’s the last time that we see Connie. | 那是Connie最后一次出现在镜头中 |
[12:02] | She’s headed to the locker room to throw up. | 她去更衣室吐去了 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:05] | Well,that confirms Olivia’s alibi. | 证明Olivia确实有不在场证据 |
[12:08] | What is a sin bin? | 受罚席是什么? |
[12:11] | Uh,don’t ask. | 呃 别问了 |
[12:13] | Oh! Oh,that’s got to hurt. | 哦! 哦 那肯定疼死了 |
[12:16] | Oh,D’Beat Down got beat down. | 哦 冲击钻被打趴下了 |
[12:19] | She flew off the track. | 她飞出了赛道 |
[12:21] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[12:24] | Where’s Debbie? Where’d she go? | Debbie呢? 她去哪了? |
[12:26] | She never came back on. | 她没回到赛场 |
[12:30] | This is five minutes ahead. | 这是5分钟前的录像 |
[12:32] | Uh,now ten. | 呃 现在这个是10分钟前 |
[12:33] | It looks like the Masochists are gonna pull away and get it done. | 看起来受虐狂队将取得胜利 |
[12:36] | Try 15. | 看看15分钟前 |
[12:38] | …and the crowd is… | 人群在… |
[12:40] | Oh,there she is. She’s back now. | 哦 她在那儿 她这会儿回来了 |
[12:42] | But we have no idea exactly when she came back. | 可不知道她回归赛场的确切时间 |
[12:45] | Where is she? Where is Deb? | 她去哪了? Deb在哪? |
[12:47] | That’s a 15-minute window she’s not on the rink. | 她有15分钟不在赛场上 |
[12:48] | That’s enough time to kill Connie Briggs. | 足够杀掉Connie Briggs了 |
[12:54] | I know it’s fun to watch,but landing in the crowd like that hurts. A lot. | 我明白看起来挺有趣 可这样跌入人群很痛 非常痛 |
[13:00] | It took a lot of work to walk it off. | 需要很久才能缓解疼痛 |
[13:03] | Why? | 为什么找我来? |
[13:04] | Because you went missing around the time that Connie was murdered. | 因为在Connie遇害期间你不知所踪 |
[13:08] | I didn’t kill Connie. | 我没杀Connie |
[13:09] | We’re just collecting as much information as possible so that we can catch the person who did. | 我们只是在尽可能的收集证据 以便找到真凶 |
[13:15] | I wouldn’t hurt Connie. She was my derby wife. | 我不会伤害Connie的 我们是赛道情侣 |
[13:18] | Derby huh? | 赛道什么? |
[13:20] | Partner in crime,on and off the track. | 共患难的伙伴 无论是场上还是场下 |
[13:24] | She had my back,and I had hers. | 我们并肩作战 |
[13:27] | I was supposed to have hers. | 我应该保护好她的 |
[13:29] | So you guys were a couple? | 那么说来你们是情侣咯? |
[13:30] | Not like you mean it. We weren’t sleeping together. | 不是那种关系 我们并不会上床 |
[13:33] | But Connie and I – we had a bond. | 可我和Connie 我们有种默契 |
[13:35] | She was a riot girl,like me. We just got each other. | 她跟我一样 很叛逆 我们是同一种人 |
[13:39] | Hmm. She give you any of those bruises? | 嗯 你身上的伤痕有她造成的吗? |
[13:41] | No. What is your problem? I didn’t do this. | 才没有 你有病吗? 不是我干的 |
[13:45] | Look,derby is a full-contact sport. It hurts. | 比赛会有肢体接触 受伤很正常 |
[13:49] | Fights,punches,scratches. It’s all part of the competition, | 争斗 拳击 抓伤 都是比赛的一部分 |
[13:52] | and the competition is the show. | 而比赛本身就是一场表演 |
[13:54] | Deb,we are just checking your bruises to see if they could have come from a struggle with Connie. | Deb 我们要检查下你的伤痕 看看是不是和Connie打斗造成的 |
[14:01] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么不可见人的 |
[14:03] | Except for the 15 minutes that you went missing. | 除了那不知所踪的15分钟 |
[14:06] | Look,I landed in the crowd. It took a while to get out. | 听着 我摔入了人群 脱身并不容易 |
[14:08] | I had to handle some fan relations. | 我得处理下粉丝关系 |
[14:12] | Is that another euphemism? | 是什么委婉的说法吗? |
[14:13] | I posed for a couple of pictures,signed some autographs. That’s it. | 我拍了些照 签了些名 就这样 |
[14:16] | While your derby wife was beat to death. | 与此同时你的赛场爱人被人打死了 |
[14:25] | Dr. Loman? | Loman医生? |
[14:27] | I was right. She bled out internally. | 我猜得不错 她有内出血 |
[14:30] | – Chest cavity is completely filled. – I can see that. | – 胸腔里满满的都是血 – 我看见了 |
[14:33] | You’re looking at a massive vessel rupture,probably caused by the broken rib, | 血管严重破裂 也许是肋骨骨折造成的 |
[14:38] | but I won’t know what ruptured what until I clean out the cavity. | 但得等清理好胸腔才能确定 |
[14:42] | What do you make of the bruising? | 瘀伤是怎么造成的? |
[14:44] | Contusions from cranium to phalanges. | 从头到脚满是挫伤 |
[14:46] | Apparently,injuries like this are a way of life for derby girls. | 很明显 旱冰妹免不了受伤 |
[14:48] | Or… a way of death. | 或者该说… 是致死原因 |
[14:51] | Poor choice of words. | 我用词不当 |
[14:53] | In any event, | 不管是什么情况 |
[14:56] | tox screen on her stomach contents shows she ingested ipecac. | 对胃容物的毒理检查 显示她服用了吐根 |
[15:00] | Ipecac used to induce vomiting,which explains why she was sick. | 吐根是用来催吐的 难怪她会觉得恶心 |
[15:04] | It’s going to be difficult to conclude how it was administered. | 很难推断她是怎么服下吐根的 |
[15:07] | Ipecac syrup has a sweet flavor. | 吐根糖浆是甜味的 |
[15:09] | Could have sneaked it into a sports drink without her knowing. | 可以趁她不注意时加入运动饮料 |
[15:12] | – But why ipecac her at all? – Maybe to get her alone. What else? | – 但为什么要让她吐呢? – 也许是想引她离开众人 还有什么发现? |
[15:17] | This. Irritation of her upper gums. | 看她的上颌牙龈 |
[15:19] | See the bruising here,here and here? | 看见这里的伤痕了吗? |
[15:22] | Mm. From her mouth guard,maybe? | 也许是牙套弄的? |
[15:24] | There’s one amongst her effects. | 她的私人物品里倒是有一副 |
[15:27] | Maybe an ill-fitting one? | 可能并不合适? |
[15:36] | It fits,but barely. | 倒是能戴上 可很勉强 |
[15:39] | Maybe it’s not hers. | 也许这不是她的 |
[15:42] | Or maybe she mixed it up with one of her teammates. | 或者是她错拿了队友的 |
[15:44] | Or maybe it got swapped out. | 或者是有人故意换的 |
[16:07] | Connie,let’s go. The jam’s on. | Connie 我们走 集合了 |
[16:11] | This is one of those,uh,do-it-yourself mouth pieces. | 这是自制牙套 |
[16:14] | The ones you boil to soften,and then you mold it to your own teeth. | 把模具煮软 将牙印印上 |
[16:17] | Whoever swapped them would have had to use their own mouth to do it. | 换掉的人肯定是用自己的牙齿做的 |
[16:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:30] | So we have our killer’s dental impressions,but there’s no database to compare them to. | 我们有凶手的牙齿印模 可没有可比对的资料库 |
[16:33] | Yeah,see,DNA’s still the best way to go,but the only problem is, | 嗯 DNA仍是最好的鉴别方式 可问题是 |
[16:36] | it’s only the victim’s DNA profile I’ve been able to find. | 我只在上面找到了受害人的DNA |
[16:41] | TESTING AGAINST CONTROL SAMPLES DNA SEQUENCING COMPLETE | 对比样本检验 DNA排序完成 |
[16:41] | Oh. Here’s another DNA profile. | 哦 有另一份DNA |
[16:45] | More of the same,or another skater’s? | 是同一个人的 还是其他旱冰妹的? |
[16:50] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[16:52] | This is male. | 是个男人的 |
[17:02] | All right,look,I know how this looks,and what you guys might be thinking,but I did not hurt Connie. | 好吧 瞧 我知道你们会 怎么看待这事 可我没杀Connie |
[17:07] | Explain,then,why you swapped out her mouth guard with one laced with ipecac. | 那就解释下你为什么 把她的牙套换成浸过吐根的 |
[17:11] | Uh,I didn’t. | 呃 我没有 |
[17:12] | You molded it yourself,idiot. | 你用自己的牙做的 白痴 |
[17:14] | Which means we can match it to you. | 一比对就知道了 |
[17:27] | Okay,not my finest hour,I will admit that. | 好吧 我这事的确做得不算光明磊落 |
[17:29] | It’s also gonna bring you an assault charge. | 我们还可以指控你蓄意伤人 |
[17:35] | Look,Connie was a monster on the track. | 听着 Connie在赛场上很勇猛 |
[17:38] | Okay,the only chance my team had of winning is if she wasn’t playing. | 只有她下场我们队才可能赢 |
[17:43] | All right? Besides,ipecac is harmless. | 好吧? 再说了 吐根又伤不了人 |
[17:45] | Unlike the beating you gave her. | 你给她的那一击可不是 |
[17:47] | No,I didn’t. I just… I wanted to get her a little sick so she couldn’t play. | 不 我没有 我就是… 想让她犯恶心没法比赛而已 |
[17:50] | – You got money riding on this? – No,I just want to see my team win. | – 你是为了钱? – 不是 就是希望我们队赢 |
[17:53] | Well,I’m the biggest sports fan you’ll ever meet,but that is just plain stupid. | 好吧 我才是最铁杆的体育迷 但你这样还真是蠢 |
[17:57] | – Yeah,well,it’s the truth. – So you say now. | – 对 这倒是真的 – 现在才发现吗 |
[18:25] | Hi. Um,I’m Lucy Strickland. | 嗨 我是Lucy Strickland |
[18:28] | Lucy,you’re Connie’s emergency contact? | Lucy 你是Connie的紧急联系人? |
[18:30] | Yeah,I’m her roommate. I got your message. | 对 我是她室友 我收到了你们的留言 |
[18:33] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[18:34] | I’m afraid that it is. I am so sorry. | 恐怕是的 节哀顺变 |
[18:38] | Lucy,I do have a few things I’d like to ask you,if you feel like you might be up to it. | Lucy 如果可以的话 我有些事想问你 |
[18:45] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[18:51] | Lucy,how did you know Connie? | Lucy 你是怎么认识Connie的? |
[18:54] | We’ve been friends since we met freshman year. | 刚进大学时我们就成了朋友 |
[18:57] | When we graduated,we made the big move to Miami. | 毕业后 我们搬到了迈阿密 |
[19:00] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt her? | 你知道有谁想伤害她吗? |
[19:02] | No. No,Connie’s a sweetheart. | 不 没有 Connie相当可爱 |
[19:07] | She likes to put on that tough act,but that’s all it is. It’s an act. | 她喜欢表现的很彪悍 仅此而已 只不过是伪装 |
[19:11] | She treats everyone the way she wants to be treated. | 她对谁都将心比心 |
[19:13] | What about this gentleman? Does he look familiar to you? | 这个男人呢? 眼熟吗? |
[19:17] | No. Is he the one who did it? | 不 是他干的? |
[19:19] | – I’m sorry;I can’t give you any information like that. – Yeah,I understand. | – 很抱歉 我不能透露 – 嗯 我明白 |
[19:22] | Let’s talk about the derby. It seems to me like it was a very rough place. | 谈谈比赛吧 在我看来相当野蛮 |
[19:27] | Did Connie ever say anything about that? | Connie有说过什么吗? |
[19:29] | No,we didn’t really talk about the derby all that much. That was kinda her thing. | 没有 我们不太聊旱冰 那是她自己的事情 |
[19:34] | I do remember she said something about a player named Tara ‘N Feathered. | 我记得她说起过一个叫长羽Tara的 |
[19:40] | I guess they got into a thing when she first started out in one of her competitions. | 我猜在她们比赛初期发生过摩擦 |
[19:44] | That was,like,four months ago. | 大概是4个月前 |
[19:46] | You said “Tara ‘N Feathered”? | 你说的是”长羽Tara”? |
[19:48] | Yeah. She always used the girls’ derby names. I don’t even know her real name. | 对 她只提过绰号 不知道她的真名 |
[19:52] | – Lucy,thank you. – Yeah. | – Lucy 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[19:54] | So,I just finished interviewing the rest of the team. And they all love Connie. | 我刚录完其他队员的口供 他们都很喜欢Connie |
[19:58] | She’s their star jammer,although she was quite a scrapper. | 她是明星干扰队员 尽管她很好斗 |
[20:01] | What about an opponent? | 有树敌吗? |
[20:02] | Well,her roommate mentioned a girl named Tara ‘N Feathered- real name Tara Werner- | 她室友提到一个叫长羽Tara的 真名是Tara Werner |
[20:06] | and I guess,uh,they got in a pretty big fight about four months ago. | 我估计她们曾在4个月前大打出手 |
[20:09] | Where was she during the murder? | 凶杀案发生时她在哪? |
[20:11] | Well,she was in physical therapy,so she says. | 她自称在物理治疗室 |
[20:13] | – I think she might work there. – Okay,maybe she took a break. | – 我猜她是那的员工 – 好的 也许她开溜了一会儿 |
[20:28] | Excuse me,ma’am – Tara Werner? | 打扰了 女士 谁是Tara Werner? |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[20:35] | Tara Werner? CSI Boa Vista. | 我是CSI探员Boa Vista |
[20:37] | I talked to you on the phone earlier today. | 今天早些时候跟你通过电话 |
[20:38] | No,that’s Celia. I’m Tara Werner. | 不 那是Celia 我才是Tara Werner |
[20:42] | You’re Tara ‘N Feathered? | 你是长羽Tara? |
[20:45] | – Guilty. – And you’re a patient here? | – 正是在下 – 你是这里的患者? |
[20:48] | Severed my T-9 and T-10 vertebrae. | 我的第9和第10节椎骨断了 |
[20:50] | As a result of your scuffle with Connie Briggs,right? | 和Connie Briggs大战的结果吗? |
[20:53] | Oh,I’m good. Thanks,Celia. | 哦 我没事 谢了 Celia |
[20:56] | No,Connie and I got into a jam. Neither one of us wanted to give in. | 不是 我和Connie卯上了 谁都不想认输 |
[21:01] | I clipped a wheel,hit the rail… haven’t been outside of this lovely place since. | 我的轮子掉了 撞上了围栏 从那以后就没能离开这儿 |
[21:27] | Why didn’t you mention this on the phone? | 电话里你怎么不说? |
[21:29] | Well,I don’t lead with “I’m a paraplegic. | 我才不会到处嚷嚷说”我截瘫了”呢 |
[21:31] | “And I don’t blame Connie. | 我也不怪Connie |
[21:33] | There’s no sorry in roller derby. | 比赛无需道歉 |
[21:35] | That’s just part of the game. | 比赛就是这样 |
[21:36] | – We’ve been hearing that a lot lately,haven’t we? – Excuse me! | – 这话倒是不常听 对吧? – 失陪了! |
[21:39] | Tara,I’m sorry I’m late. | Tara 抱歉我来晚了 |
[21:40] | Mr.Kessler,what are you doing here? | Kessler先生 你来这干什么? |
[21:43] | She’s my sister,and she has nothing to do with this. | 她是我姐姐 她和凶案无关 |
[21:45] | Your sister? | 你姐姐? |
[21:47] | Werner’s my married name.What are they talking about,Vince? | Werner是我的夫姓 他们说什么呢 Vince? |
[21:49] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[21:51] | She’s in a wheelchair,man.She couldn’t have hurt anybody. | 她坐轮椅呢 哥们 谁也伤害不了 |
[21:53] | You know what?You guys have to go. | 你们该走了 |
[21:54] | – Mr.Kessler… – I know my rights. | – Kessler先生… – 我知道我的权利 |
[21:55] | You know what?Why don’t you and I take a walk, | 这样吧? 咱俩何不出去走走 |
[21:57] | then we’ll discuss your rights outside. | 讨论一下你的权利? |
[22:00] | Ms.Werner,is there a place that we can talk? | Werner太太 我们能不能找个地方谈谈? |
[22:03] | Yeah,we can, we can go out here. | 行 我们可以出去说 |
[22:06] | Ow,that hurts. | 疼喂! |
[22:08] | Hey,take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[22:09] | – You lied to us. – About what? | – 你骗我们 – 骗什么了? |
[22:10] | You lied to us about your sister. | 你在你姐姐的事上说谎了 |
[22:13] | I didn’t mention Tara because I didn’t think it was important. | 我没说Tara的事是因为我觉得那不重要 |
[22:14] | Really?So the girl who got beaten to death today | 是么? 今天被打死的女孩 |
[22:16] | just happened to paralyze your sister.I’d say that’s motive enough. | 恰好是害你姐姐瘫痪的人 足以构成杀人动机了 |
[22:19] | That happened a long time ago.Tara’s dealing with it. | 这事过去很久了 Tara已经接受现实了 |
[22:21] | You know what I think you did? | 知道我是怎么想的吗? |
[22:22] | I think you used the ipecac to get Connie into the locker room | 我觉得你用吐根将Connie引到更衣室 |
[22:25] | so that you could kill her for | 这样你就能杀她 |
[22:26] | – what she did to your sister. – No,no,no,no. | – 为你姐姐报仇了 – 不不不 |
[22:27] | Look,it was just a dumb prank,okay? | 那就是一个白痴恶作剧好不? |
[22:29] | I know what I did was stupid, | 我知道我那么做挺白痴的 |
[22:30] | but Connie ruined my sister’s life. | 但Connie把我姐姐的一生都毁了 |
[22:33] | All right,Tara had been skating for years, | Tara滑了这么多年的冰 |
[22:35] | and that rookie came and destroyed everything. | 那个菜鸟一来就把一切都毁了 |
[22:39] | My sister’s career was over just like that. | 我姐姐的事业就那么完了 |
[22:42] | Connie had to pay. | Connie需要付出代价 |
[22:44] | With her life? | 那就得偿命? |
[22:46] | That wasn’t my doing, | 不是我干的 |
[22:48] | but if you ask me, karma’s a bitch. | 不过要我说 报应这事可说不准 |
[22:54] | Can I go? | 我能走了么? |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:04] | Sorry about my brother. | 抱歉 我弟弟太冲动了 |
[23:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:08] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得他可能 |
[23:09] | – he had something to do with Connie’s death? – No. | – 跟Connie的死有关吗? – 不可能 |
[23:12] | This has been tough on him, but he wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 他虽无法接受事实 但绝不会伤人 |
[23:15] | Sometimes people will do drastic things for family. | 有时候人们为了家人会走极端 |
[23:20] | What if I told you that he was with me all morning? | 那要是我说他早上都和我在一起呢? |
[23:22] | I’d say that you were being less than honest with me. | 你在撒谎 |
[23:26] | Look,my brother knows I wasn’t mad at Connie. | 听着 我弟弟知道我没生Connie的气 |
[23:30] | I never blamed her, not for one minute. | 我从没怪过她 一分钟也没有 |
[23:33] | I’m fine here. | 我在这挺好的 |
[23:35] | You know,sure,I miss skating, | 没错 我确实怀念旱冰生涯 |
[23:38] | but as long as I’m making progress,I’m happy. | 但我现在有进步了 我很开心 |
[23:47] | You know,it’s possible that your experience | 要知道 你旱冰的经验 |
[23:49] | as a skater might be helpful. | 或许能帮上忙 |
[23:51] | Connie was struck with something from the rink or the locker room, | Connie是在旱冰场或更衣室被袭击的 |
[23:55] | and I was wondering if you recognize that pattern. | 你看看能不能认出这个痕迹 |
[23:58] | Yeah,I’ve seen that. | 能 我以前见过 |
[24:00] | Where have you seen it before? | 在哪见过? |
[24:01] | On me,after a bout. | 在我身上 在一次比赛之后 |
[24:04] | Used to have bruises that shape all the time. | 我以前经常有这样的痕迹 |
[24:06] | It’s from an elbow pad. | 这是护肘的痕迹 |
[24:08] | An elbow pad, and you’re sure about that? | 护肘 你确定? |
[24:10] | Yeah,there’s lots of different kinds of pads, | 是的 护肘的样式繁多 |
[24:12] | but some of the girls wear some with the harder edges. | 但是有些女孩喜欢戴带硬边的 |
[24:16] | Leaves a mark like that. | 就会留下这样的痕迹 |
[24:18] | – That help? – It does… very much. | – 帮上忙了么? – 帮了很大的忙 |
[24:30] | Okay,ladies, this is called an evidence bag. | 姑娘们 这个叫取证袋 |
[24:33] | What I need you to do is take your elbow pads, | 你们把护肘摘下来 |
[24:35] | put ’em in the bag,zip it up, | 放到袋子里 封好 |
[24:38] | hand it to this handsome fella right here. | 然后交给那边的帅哥 |
[24:41] | Walter. | 我叫Walter |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[24:45] | – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[24:48] | Sorry about earlier. | 之前的事不好意思 |
[24:49] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[24:51] | You got a nice cross. | 你还不错 |
[24:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:54] | Chop-chop, ladies,let’s go. | 快点 姑娘们 赶紧的 |
[25:06] | We have to find the elbow pad that will make | 我们要找出和杀死Connie |
[25:07] | the same impression as what killed Connie. | 那个形状一样的护肘 |
[25:15] | – Can you ink me up,please? – Yeah. | – 帮我上点墨 – 好 |
[25:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Ready? | 准备好了没? |
[25:26] | Okay.100 psi. | 好的 100磅/平方英寸 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:32] | Here’s the impression on Connie’s back. | 这是Connie后背的印记 |
[25:33] | Now,I didn’t hit it with enough force to break a rib, | 我没使出能打断肋骨的力气 |
[25:36] | but,hmm, not a bad match,though,so let me hang on to that one. | 不过 看起来挺匹配的 把这个挂起来备选 |
[25:40] | – My turn? – Yeah. | – 该我了? – 对 |
[25:47] | Will you try to hit him a little bit higher? | 你试试更高的位置? |
[25:48] | I think I hit him too low. | 我觉得我打的太低了 |
[25:53] | Uh,69. | 才69 |
[25:55] | Well,let’s look at the shape. | 我们看看形状 |
[25:59] | – No,it’s not the right shape either. – Okay. | – 这个也不是 – 嗯 |
[26:00] | Well,we’ll keep trying. | 继续尝试吧 |
[26:01] | Okay,let’s hang on to that. | 好 把这个挂起来 |
[26:15] | – 121 psi. – Okay. | – 121磅/平方英寸 – 还不错 |
[26:18] | It’s a pretty good match shapewise. | 这个形状看起来很像 |
[26:23] | Bring the heat this time. | 这次用点力 |
[26:30] | That was better.That was better. | 好些了 这个好多了 |
[26:32] | Sounds like women’s tennis in here. | 听起来像在进行女子网球赛 |
[26:35] | – We’re trying to replicate the bruise on the vic’s back. – Okay. | – 我们在试着复制被害人身上的印记 – 好 |
[26:38] | Actually,we’ve gotten pretty close with two of ’em.We’ve got the right shape | 其实有两个挺相似的 形状对的 |
[26:41] | with these two,but we just can’t getthe right force. | 就是力道差了些 |
[26:44] | Hmm,mind if I give it a try? | 要不我试试? |
[26:46] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说明什么? |
[26:47] | I’m just saying force equals mass times acceleration. | 我不过想说力=质量*加速度 |
[26:50] | And I’ve got a little more arm mass than either one of you. | 我比你们质量大一点 |
[26:53] | – Clearly. – Ah,elbow pad. | – 那是当然 – 护肘给我 |
[26:58] | Oh,yeah. | 欧耶 |
[26:59] | I fear you’ve met your match,Rick. | 恐怕你要遇上对手了 Rick |
[27:03] | Need some ink? | 来点墨水? |
[27:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:05] | Now,Loman says it takes 150 pounds | Loman说需要150磅的压力 |
[27:08] | of pressure to break a rib,right? | 才能震断一根肋骨 是吧? |
[27:10] | – Right. – All right. | – 是 – 好的 |
[27:13] | Nice! | 漂亮! |
[27:14] | 167 psi.Nice shot. | 167磅/平方英寸 不错嘛 |
[27:17] | You broke a rib.Let’s see. | 你打断了一根肋骨 咱们看看 |
[27:21] | It’s a perfect match. | 非常完美 |
[27:23] | An elbow pad is definitelythe murder weapon. | 护肘是凶器无疑了 |
[27:25] | Guess it’s safe to say that our killer is a male. | 也可以确定凶手是男性了吧 |
[27:27] | I don’t know; did you see some of those girls? | 不好说 你没看见那些女生的样子吗? |
[27:29] | It could be a really strong female. | 可能是一个非常强壮的女生 |
[27:33] | Definitely stronger than either one of you two. | 肯定比你们俩强壮 |
[27:35] | Oh,I’ve got to go.I just got a 911 text from Tom. | 我得走了 Tom急召我 |
[27:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:45] | Hey,got your text. | 嘿 看到你的短信了 |
[27:47] | I found the source of the internal bleeding. | 我找到内出血的原因了 |
[27:49] | Her thoracic aorta was penetrated.Shredded,actually. | 她的胸主动脉被刺穿了 确切的说是撕裂了 |
[27:52] | Now,do you think that that was from the hit, | 那你觉得是击打造成的 |
[27:54] | or do you think that was from the broken rib? | 还是折断的肋骨造成的? |
[27:57] | From this. | 是这个 |
[27:58] | A piece of bone? | 一块骨头? |
[27:59] | It was dislodged by the attack, then pierced the aorta, | 袭击时被打脱的 然后刺穿了动脉 |
[28:02] | causing a catastrophic tear. | 造成了毁灭性的撕裂 |
[28:16] | But here’s the strange thing. | 但奇怪的是 |
[28:18] | I pieced together the fractured rib. | 我把她的断骨拼了起来 |
[28:21] | This shard didn’t fit in the puzzle. | 这块拼不上 |
[28:25] | Okay… | 好的… |
[28:26] | Look…this bone has an older fracture that predates today’s break. | 看 这块骨头是旧伤 |
[28:30] | Oh,well,then that could have come from another derby injury. | 可能是早前比赛时伤到的吧 |
[28:33] | Except the remodeled bone has formed a hard callus over the older fracture. | 但骨头已经在旧伤处长了硬茧 |
[28:45] | That amount of healing is at least six months old. | 这伤至少是六个月前的 |
[28:48] | That’s before she was ever in the derby. | 那时她还没加入比赛呢 |
[28:51] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[28:54] | I looked over the X-rays my assistants took when they brought her in. | 我看了刚送进来时助手给她拍的X光 |
[28:57] | She has other, older fractures. | 她还有其他旧伤 |
[29:01] | – Zygomatic bone,at least six months old. – Oh,yeah… | – 颧骨 也是六个月以前的 – 喔… |
[29:06] | Radius fracture around the same time. | 桡骨 也是那个时候 |
[29:12] | And look here. | 再看这儿 |
[29:14] | She’s got an old healed burn. | 她有一处已经痊愈了的烧伤 |
[29:15] | At least eight months old. | 至少是八个月前的 |
[29:18] | Okay,so these are all very intimate injuries. | 这些伤都跟比赛无关 |
[29:20] | Are you thinking domestic abuse? | 不会是家庭暴力? |
[29:22] | That’s what it looks like.Which means… | 看起来挺像的 说明… |
[29:24] | Which means the abuse contributed to her death. | 说明是家庭暴力致死的 |
[29:27] | The shard was just hanging on before being completely | 在更衣室里被完全震脱之前 |
[29:29] | dislodged by the attack in the locker room. | 骨头碎片就已经摇摇欲坠了 |
[29:32] | We’ve got to find her abuser,’cause more than likely that’s her killer. | 我们得找到虐待她的人 这人更有嫌疑 |
[29:50] | I’ll do anything I can to help. | 我会鼎力相助 |
[29:53] | I shared an apartment with her, | 我和她合租一间公寓 |
[29:55] | but her medical history-how would I know that? | 但是她的医疗史… 我怎么知道? |
[29:58] | Well,her autopsy had revealed that she had sustained | 她的验尸报告表明 |
[30:01] | some severe injuries prior to ever being in the derby. | 她在参加比赛之前 就已经受过很严重的伤害 |
[30:03] | You think she was seeing anyone? | 她有没有和什么人约会? |
[30:06] | Uh,yeah,she was seeing this one guy, | 有 她曾经和一个人约会过 |
[30:08] | but they broke uplike four months ago. | 但四个月前他们分手了 |
[30:11] | Do you remember his name? | 你记不记得他的名字? |
[30:13] | Jake McGrath. | |
[30:14] | Um,he was one of those biker-dude types. | 好像是个飞车党 |
[30:17] | I didn’t really know him. | 我跟他不怎么熟 |
[30:19] | Do you think he was ever physical with her? | 你觉得他们有没有拳脚相向? |
[30:22] | Physical? | 拳脚? |
[30:23] | Yes,we think the relationship may have been abusive. | 我们认为存在虐待行为 |
[30:27] | He’s gonna know that I told you,Lieutenant. | 队长 他会发现是我告密的 |
[30:29] | He’s gonna come; he’s gonna hurt me,too. | 他会找上门来伤害我 |
[30:31] | Lucy,you had to have seen something. | Lucy 你肯定目击了什么 |
[30:32] | She had a broken wrist, she had a broken cheek bone. | 她手腕骨折 颧骨骨裂 |
[30:37] | Would I have to go to court? | 我一定要出庭么? |
[30:38] | No,you wouldn’t. | 不用 |
[30:44] | Okay,um…I used to hear them argue out on the phone,by her car. | 好吧… 我以前在她车旁 听见他们在电话里吵架 |
[30:50] | I thought it was just typical stuff,though. | 不过我觉得挺正常的 |
[30:52] | She would call hima stick of dynamite | 她说他就像个炸弹 |
[30:54] | and say she didn’t know what to do with him. | 不知该拿他怎么办 |
[30:56] | Did she ever explain the injuries? | 她有没有解释过身上的伤? |
[30:57] | No,no,she wouldn’t even discuss it. | 没有 她提都不提 |
[30:59] | It’s funny,’cause she doesn’t seem the type | 奇怪 她看上去不像 |
[31:01] | – to put up withthat kind of abuse. – Yeah. | – 能忍受这种暴力的人 – 是啊 |
[31:04] | Well,I think that’s kinda why | 这可能就是她 |
[31:04] | she joined the derby in the first place. | 当初加入比赛的原因 |
[31:07] | She liked the way it made her feel-you know, | 她喜欢比赛带给她的感觉 |
[31:09] | empowered and in control. | 充满力量 独当一面 |
[31:12] | Yeah,it’s probably the only place that made her feel that way. | 可能只有赛场能带给她这种感觉 |
[31:14] | Sounds like she was trying to take a stand against the guy,though. | 听上去她想反抗 |
[31:16] | Do you know where we can find Jake? | 知道我们在哪能找到Jake吗? |
[31:19] | Well,he would always take her on rides out in Miami Shores. | 他总是带她沿着海岸兜风 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:39] | Hey,buddy,pull over! | 嘿 伙计 靠边停下! |
[31:44] | Pull over! | 靠边停下! |
[31:46] | Damn it!Pull over!Pull over! | 该死的! 停车! 停车! |
[31:53] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[32:22] | Come on,shut the bike off! | 熄火! |
[32:24] | Let’s go,Jake McGrath, hands on your head,now! | Jake McGrath 双手放头上 |
[32:26] | Put your hands up,now. | 把手举起来 |
[32:28] | Get off! | 下来! |
[32:32] | What?I guess I couldn’t hear you,man; I’m sorry. | 怎么了? 刚刚没听到 对不住 |
[32:34] | Take those off; it’s illegal to use those,dumbass. | 把耳机摘了 这是违法的 傻帽 |
[32:36] | And so’s running from the cops. | 拒捕也是违法的 |
[32:38] | We tell you to stop,you stop. | 我们叫你停 你就得停 |
[32:40] | I stopped. | 我是停了 |
[32:42] | Why the hell the hassle? | 哪来这么大火呀? |
[32:44] | Connie Briggs is dead,Jake. | Connie Briggs死了 Jake |
[32:49] | Wh… How? | 什… 怎么死的? |
[32:50] | Why don’t you tell me? | 不妨由你告诉我? |
[33:06] | I know I told you you could look around,but take it easy. | 我虽同意你们四处看看 不过悠着点 |
[33:09] | Like you did with Connie,Jake? | 你对Connie也悠着点了吗 Jake? |
[33:11] | You think you know something about me? | 你自以为很了解我? |
[33:13] | You do like to hit women,Jake. | 我知道你喜欢打女人 Jake |
[33:15] | You put her in the hospital on more than one occasion. | 你不止一次打得她入院 |
[33:18] | You have no idea. | 你知道个毛 |
[33:20] | She was defenseless,and you kept coming at her. | 她毫无还击之力 你却越发来劲 |
[33:24] | – You know what you are,Jake? – What? | – 你知道你是什么吗 Jake? – 什么? |
[33:26] | – You’re a coward. – Great. | – 懦夫 – 行啊 |
[33:28] | I’m a coward.If that’s what you’retrying to prove, | 我就是个懦夫 你不就想证明这个么 |
[33:30] | you’re not going to find anything here. | 你们不会发现什么的 |
[33:32] | What the hell was that? | 上面搞什么鬼? |
[33:37] | I’m not surprised you have one of these. | 你有这东西我倒是不觉奇怪 |
[33:40] | Hey,H? | |
[33:43] | What do we got? | 有什么发现? |
[33:47] | See that. | 看见了吗 |
[33:51] | Indentations that match the onesfrom the murder weapon. | 和凶器造成的印痕吻合 |
[33:54] | – Elbow pads. – Exactly right. | – 护肘 – 没错 |
[33:56] | Did you practiceon this before you killed her,Jake? | 你杀她之前拿它练手了吧 Jake? |
[34:11] | Wrong.I got that thing for Connie. | 错 这是我给Connie弄的 |
[34:13] | She used it more than I did. | 她用的次数比我多 |
[34:14] | Kinda got me going when she got all Angelina Jolie on it. | 她的野性让我格外兴奋 |
[34:17] | What,are you saying you never used it at all,huh? | 怎么 这么说你从没用过了? |
[34:19] | No,I used it,but those marks-Connie made those. | 我是用过 可那些印子是Connie弄上去的 |
[34:22] | She and a friend would take turnspracticing blocking or something. | 她和朋友轮流用它练拳击什么的 |
[34:25] | I was just hoping they’d get worked up and take turns on me. | 我倒希望她们有兴致找我也”练练” |
[34:28] | Her friend – you mean Deb Taylor? | 她的朋友 你是说Deb Taylor? |
[34:30] | No,her roommate,Lucy. | 不 她的室友Lucy |
[34:33] | They were both hell-bent on being roller derby queens. | 她们为当旱冰女皇都卯足了劲 |
[34:36] | Is that Lucy Strickland? | 是Lucy Strickland吗? |
[34:38] | Let’s bring her in.This time,with a warrant. | 把她带警局来 带上搜捕令 |
[34:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:45] | You got nothing on me. | 你们没证据 |
[34:48] | I’ll make bail in a couple hours. | 几个小时内我就能被保出来 |
[34:49] | That’s all I’m gonna need,Jake. | 绰绰有余了 Jake |
[35:10] | So,you didn’t mention that you were a derby girl. | 你从没提起你也参加比赛 |
[35:12] | Uh,I’m not. | 我不是 |
[35:14] | That’s odd,’cause we found this in your trunk. | 那就奇怪了 我们在你箱子里找到这个 |
[35:17] | Yeah,I… I tried out; I just didn’t make any of the squads. | 我竞选过 可没入选 |
[35:21] | But you still had access to the locker room,right? | 但你仍旧能进出更衣室对吗? |
[35:25] | Y – You guys think that I killed Connie? | 怎么 你们认为我杀了Connie? |
[35:29] | See,this is exactly why I didn’t want to say anything about Jake. | 看吧 所以我才不愿跟你们讲Jake的事 |
[35:32] | – Why? – Because he’s a master manipulator. | – 为什么? – 他最会在背后作梗 |
[35:34] | I mean,he screwed up Connie so badshe kept going back to him, | 先是把Connie整得团团转 让她舍不得放不下 |
[35:37] | and now he has you guys thinking that I killed her? | 现在又使你们相信是我杀了她 |
[35:41] | What is it?It’s an elbow pad. | – 那是什么? – 是护肘 |
[35:44] | It’s heavier than any of the other ones we tested. | 比我们原先检查过的都重 |
[35:46] | Yeah,I use a heavier grade for more protection. | 是啊 重些好加强防护 |
[35:51] | Much heavier grade.This isn’t plastic. | 重多了 这不是塑料的 |
[35:54] | No,this is steel. | 不是 是金属的 |
[35:55] | You replaced the plastic with this to make it more lethal,didn’t you? | 你把塑料的换成金属的 好让它更有杀伤力 是吗? |
[35:58] | when you were trying out for the team? | 为了小组选拔? |
[36:14] | We were looking for brute force, | 我们以为是人力造成的 |
[36:15] | but steel would definitely do the trick. | 可用金属就行了 |
[36:29] | Nothing.Try this one. | 没发现 试试这个 |
[36:33] | Here we go.It’s positive for blood. | 找着了 有血迹 |
[36:36] | – That’s probably from a practice bout. – Maybe,yeah. | – 可能是在练习时留下的 – 是啊 有可能 |
[36:39] | But why don’t we just cut to the chase,then, | 不如咱们切入正题 |
[36:40] | and see if this doesn’t haveConnie’s DNA on it? | 看上面有没有Connie的DNA |
[36:45] | Okay,look,I just…I just… | 好吧 听着 我只是… |
[36:48] | I needed an advantage in the game,okay? | 我只想在比赛中取得优势 |
[36:50] | I wasn’t trying to kill anyone. | 我没想杀人 |
[36:52] | Yeah,but you were jealous of Connie | 可你嫉妒Connie |
[36:53] | because she made it onto a team and you washed out. | 因为她入选了 你却被刷下来了 |
[36:56] | No,I was… I was happy for Connie. | 不 我很为Connie高兴 |
[36:58] | She loved the derby.She loved it more than anything. | 她热爱比赛 那是她的最爱 |
[37:01] | Loved it more than you. | 爱它多过爱你 |
[37:07] | It was my idea to join the derby. | 当初是我提出参加比赛的 |
[37:10] | I wanted us to do it together, but all of a sudden | 本想我俩一起 可突然之间 |
[37:13] | she couldn’t give me five minutes of her time. | 她都抽不出五分钟时间陪我 |
[37:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[37:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[37:30] | Why are you wearing a uniform? | 为什么还穿着队服? |
[37:35] | You could say hello,you know? | 就不能说声你好? |
[37:37] | I’m sick. | 我不舒服 |
[37:40] | I just wanted to try it on. | 我只想试试 |
[37:42] | I wasn’t going to take it. | 我又不会把它拿走 |
[37:44] | Th told me to clean oumy gear. | 他们叫我把东西清走 |
[37:46] | I don’t know,I guess they needed the locker space. | 不晓得 可能要给柜子腾空间吧 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry,Luce. | 我很抱歉 Luce |
[37:54] | Yeah,it’s fine.You know,there’s always next season. | 没关系 总会有下个赛季的 |
[37:57] | Just need a couple of killer moves. | 需要更多必杀技 |
[37:59] | You can help me with that,right? | 你会帮我的吧? |
[38:02] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[38:05] | Maybe you’re just not cut out for derby. | 可能你真的不适合比赛 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么? |
[38:10] | It’s like Deb’s always saying. | 就像Deb常说的 |
[38:13] | You got to be fierce.You know? | 你得凶猛好斗 |
[38:17] | You’re just not fierce. | 你还不够 |
[38:36] | We were best friends,and… | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[38:38] | when a friend hurts you, | 当朋友伤害你时 |
[38:40] | it’s like everything else they do hurts. | 她做什么都会伤害到你 |
[38:43] | And… I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我忍无可忍了 |
[38:51] | Friends forgive. | 朋友会谅解对方 |
[38:54] | I just… I wanted my Connie back. | 我只想Connie回来 |
[38:56] | I just,I… I wanted her back. | 只想她回到我身边 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:01] | Come on,let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[39:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, as you know,it’s a horrifically sad day | 女士们先生们 如众位所知 |
[39:13] | at Miami-Dade Roller Derby | 今天是迈阿密旱冰赛界 一个悲哀的日子 |
[39:15] | with the passing of a rising superstar, | 冉冉升起的新星 |
[39:18] | Wrath of Connie. | “狂怒Connie”陨世了 |
[39:20] | Her tragic death has stunned all of us,and the derby world. | 她的不幸逝世震惊了所有人 整个旱冰赛界都震惊了 |
[39:25] | So,in her honor,her teammatefrom the Masochists, D’Beat Down, | 为寄托哀思 受虐狂队的队友 冲击钻 |
[39:30] | will skate around in her memory | 将绕场滑行 以表哀悼 |
[39:32] | and show her love and respect for one of the fans’ favorites. | 表达她对为粉丝钟爱的队友的 无限爱意和崇敬 |
[40:29] | Wrath of Connie,rest in peace. | 安息吧 狂怒Connie |
[40:31] | Now,fans,despite how difficult this must be, | 现在 朋友们 无论此刻如何艰难 |
[40:34] | are you ready to strap in and get your derby on? | 你们准备好迎接赛事的回归了吗? |
[40:37] | Let me feel you,Miami!Are you with me? | 让我感觉你的热情 迈阿密! 你们兴奋吗? |
[40:45] | In honor of Wrath of Connie, bring it! | 为纪念狂怒Connie 拿出你的激情! |
[40:49] | Let’s get crazy. | 让咱们一起疯狂 |
[40:52] | How ’bout a little action? | 让我看到你们的行动! |
[40:54] | Show me what you’re made of,Miami. | 向大家展现你的风采吧 迈阿密! |
[41:04] | So,what,my helmet’s with my bike? | 怎么 我的头盔在摩托车那吗? |
[41:08] | Hey…Hey! | 喂 喂! |
[41:10] | God! | 老天! |
[41:15] | What the hell is your problem,man? | 你发什么神经? |
[41:16] | You caught your killer.It means I get to leave. | 你都抓到凶手了 我可以走了 |
[41:18] | You should be going to prison for murder. | 你该因谋杀罪入狱 |
[41:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[41:25] | You’ve lost it,man. | 你脑子有问题 伙计 |
[41:27] | You broke the lady’s rib. | 你把她的肋骨打断了 |
[41:29] | Had that not happened,she may still be alive today. | 如果不是那样 她可能还活着 |
[41:33] | That never happened. | 子虚乌有的事 |
[41:34] | She fell off the back of my bike. | 她从我车上摔倒了 |
[41:36] | She can be… clumsy that way. | 她有时… 笨手笨脚的 |
[41:38] | Your abuse took her life. | 你的暴力让她丢了性命 |
[41:42] | Whatever,man. | 随你怎么说 |
[41:44] | You know,if I’m gonna be treated like this, | 如果你硬要这么说 |
[41:46] | I’m gonna want to talk to a lawyer. | 我要求见律师 |
[41:48] | Fair enough. | 够公平 |
[41:57] | It might take him a while to get here. | 他过段时间才能到 |
[42:00] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[42:02] | So will I. | 我也是 |
[42:06] | What are you doing?Whoa!Whoa!Hey!Wait!Wait! | 你干什么 喂喂! 等等 等等! |