时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | ??? | |
[00:28] | This is Horatio Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine |
[00:29] | I have a broken water main at Fifth and Howard. | 我在第五街和Howard街的附近 这里一条主水管爆裂 |
[00:31] | -Yes, I will hold. – It’s Bad, H. | – 好的 我不挂线 – 情况不好 H |
[00:33] | I got a female victim here. She’s a goner. | 我这边有位女伤者 她已经死了 |
[00:36] | Looks like she got shot, then hit the hydrant. | 看来是中枪后 再撞到这消防栓 |
[00:38] | Male victim, 40s. Gunshot to the head. | 男伤者 40岁左右 头部中枪 |
[00:41] | Walter, we’ve got about two minutes before this crime scene washes away. | Walter 我们最多只有两分钟时间 要不这里的证据都会被水冲走 |
[00:44] | We have to do whatever we can to protect the evidence. | 不管用什么方法 一定要保护现场证据 |
[00:47] | I’m on it. | 知道了 |
[00:48] | Hurry, Walter.GO | 抓紧 Walter |
[00:49] | -Are you there, sir? -Yes. Where was the emergency? | – 先生 你还在吗? 在什么位置? – 在 |
[00:53] | Fifth and Howard. I need the main shut off immediately. | 第五街和Howard街 总开关必须马上关掉 |
[00:56] | I’m trying to preserve a crime scene. | 我需要保护犯罪现场 |
[01:01] | Come on, come on. | 赶紧 赶紧 |
[01:18] | Damn it. | 去你的 |
[01:26] | Walter! | |
[01:28] | I think I see a gun! | 我好像看见一把枪了! |
[01:29] | Walter! | |
[01:30] | Do you hear me? | 你听见我说话吗? |
[01:31] | Walter! | |
[01:33] | Walter, the gun! | Walter 那把枪! |
[01:34] | What?! | 什么? |
[01:35] | It’s headed for the storm drain! | 正往雨水沟流去! |
[01:37] | Walter! Walter! | |
[01:39] | Walter, the murder weapon is washing away! | Walter 凶器快被冲走了! |
[01:48] | No! | 不! |
[01:50] | Walter! | |
[01:57] | It’s gone! | 被冲走了! |
[01:58] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[02:00] | DAMN IT | 该死 |
[02:03] | Ah, hell! | 靠! |
[02:04] | -What’s the matter? -The murder weapon went down the drain. | – 什么事? – 凶器被冲到排水沟里去了 |
[02:08] | Down the drain? | 冲到里面去了? |
[03:50] | -hi-hi | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[03:54] | So, meet… | 看看他是谁 |
[03:58] | Marvin Hill, 45. | Marvin Hill 45岁 |
[04:01] | Gunshot wound to his left temple. | 左边的太阳穴有枪伤 |
[04:02] | Side of stippling. | 有点状火药的痕迹 |
[04:04] | So close-range shot to the head. | 头部近距离中枪 |
[04:05] | Was there an exit wound? | 有找到子弹射出口吗? |
[04:09] | Um, no, I don’t see one on the body. | 呃 没有 在尸体上没有发现 |
[04:11] | A close-range shot to the temple is usually the most common site for a self-inflicted wound. | 太阳穴位置的近距离枪伤 一般都是自己造成的 |
[04:15] | So you’re thinking it’s a murder-suicide. | 那你认为这人是杀人后再自杀 |
[04:17] | Maybe he shot her, shot himself. | 他可能是先把她杀了 |
[04:21] | Marvin. | 然后再自杀 |
[04:40] | It was a crime of passion. | 那看起来像情杀案 |
[04:42] | Marvin was in love with who? | 看看那女的是谁 |
[04:45] | Rebecca West of Miami Shores. | Rebecca West 住在迈阿密海滨 |
[04:49] | Marvin’s from Surfside. | Marvin是住在Surfside |
[04:52] | -What’s the connection of our vics?- I don’t know. | – 两名死者是什么关系呢? – 不知道 |
[04:54] | They don’t have the same last name or the same address, so… | 他们的姓不一样 地址也不一样 所以… |
[04:57] | Not married. | 不是夫妇 |
[04:58] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[05:16] | -What do you got? -Found a casing from a .25 over by our male vic. | – 你找到什么了? – 在男性死者附近找到一个点25口径的弹壳 |
[05:20] | Let’s see if we can match it to that weapon, okay? | 回去查查看是不是跟那把枪匹配 好吗? |
[05:22] | Yeah, I’ll get it right to Calleigh. | 好的 我马上交给Calleigh |
[05:24] | Unfortunately, most of our evidence got washed away. | 不幸的是 大部分的证据都被水冲走了 |
[05:28] | I agree with that. | 这我也知道 |
[05:29] | But we still have to figure out what happened here, | 但是我们还是要查清楚到底发生了什么事 |
[05:31] | so we’ll have to work with what we have. | 能做多少就做多少 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[05:46] | -Ooh, did you bring me a present? -Yeah, this is the .25 | – 你给我带什么好东西了? – 这点25口径的手枪 |
[05:49] | I rescued from the crime scene. | 我从案发现场把它救回来的 |
[05:50] | Unfortunately, somebody scratched off the serial number. | 不幸的是 它的序号被人刮掉了 |
[05:54] | Ryan, I hate to tell you this, but, um… | Ryan 我真的不想说你 |
[05:58] | you kind of smell. | 你真的臭死了 |
[05:59] | I do? I had a, uh… | 是吗? 我刚才… |
[06:02] | I had a fire hydrant raining down on me for 20 minutes. | 刚才我被消防栓的水给冲了20多分钟 |
[06:05] | -Was it a purple one? -Yes. | – 那消防栓是紫色的吗? – 是的 |
[06:08] | -Should I change? -Definitely. | – 我需要换身衣服吗? – 必须的 |
[06:11] | Sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[06:19] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[06:22] | One expended round, at your service. | 报告 找到一颗弹头 |
[06:25] | About a quarter of an inch in diameter. | 大约直径为1/4英寸 |
[06:27] | Formed a protrusion right under the stratum corneum. | 在角质层下面形成一个突起 |
[06:29] | -So it created a bulge under her skin? -Right. | – 子弹造成她那里皮肤鼓起来 对吗? – 对 |
[06:32] | Didn’t have enough momentum to break through and exit the skin. | 子弹没有足够的冲力射穿皮肤 |
[06:35] | -So, this was a low-velocity shot? -Mm-hmm, that’s right. | – 那就是说这一枪速率过低? – 是的没错 |
[06:38] | Ms. West didn’t die immediately. She bled out. | 她中枪后没有当场死亡 而是后来失血过多而死的 |
[06:47] | Do you have anything on Marvin? | Marvin那你有什么发现吗? |
[06:48] | Uh, no apparent exit wound, | 找不到明显的子弹射出口 |
[06:51] | so I figure the slug’s still somewhere in the gray matter. | 所以我估计这弹头 应该还留在大脑灰质的某一处 |
[06:54] | I have to dig deeper. | 我得挖深点 |
[06:55] | -Could take some time. -In the meantime, | – 可能需要点时间 – 那在这段期间 |
[06:57] | -can I take all the clothes? Do you mind? -No. | – 我能把衣服都拿走吗? 你不介意吧? – 拿吧 |
[06:59] | And I will take this slug over to Calleigh and let her take a peek at it. | 我再把这弹头拿给Calleigh 让她看看 |
[07:02] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢了 |
[07:51] | Natalia, hey. | Natalia你好 |
[07:53] | So, listen, the slug you brought me from Rebecca’s skull | 这样 你那颗从Rebecca头骨处取出的弹头 |
[07:56] | was fired from the gun recovered at the scene. | 确定是现场找到的那把枪射出的 |
[07:59] | It’s definitely the murder weapon. | 那把枪肯定是凶器 |
[08:01] | Thanks, Calleigh. Bye. | 谢谢Calleigh 拜拜 |
[08:04] | Hey, figured you could use a hand. | 嘿 有什么地方能帮得上忙的吗? |
[08:07] | I can. Thank you. Can you grab all that for me, please? | 当然了 谢谢 你能帮我搜那件吗? 谢谢 |
[08:09] | Yeah, got it. | 好的知道了 |
[08:11] | Hey, is it me, or do Marvin’s clothes reek? | 你不觉得Marvin的衣服有股臭味么? |
[08:14] | No, it’s not just you. | 哈哈 我也觉得 |
[08:16] | But Ryan told me that they got sprayed by a purple fire hydrant | Ryan告诉我 他们被紫色消防栓的水喷到了 |
[08:20] | which uses non-potable water as a source. | 那些都是非饮用水 |
[08:23] | Yeah, so it’s definitely not fit for human consumption. | 那些水肯定是臭死了 |
[08:26] | No wonder the guys all had to change their clothes. | 难怪他们都得去换衣服 |
[08:38] | I am just getting pet hair and lint from Marvin. | Marvin这我只能找到些宠物毛发和些线头 |
[08:44] | Hmm. I got lip balm and some gum from Rebecca’s pockets. | Rebecca的口袋里 就只有些口香糖和一支唇膏 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I don’t have anything here that would link our vics. | 看来不会有东西能够说明他们间的关系 |
[08:53] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[08:57] | I’ll bet those aren’t very cute on Marvin, ’cause they’re a size two. | Marvin穿这个一定不合适 因为尺码才2号 |
[09:01] | Or our Marvin was into a little kink. | 要不就是Marvin有怪癖 |
[09:04] | You know what, Tripp just brought his widow in. | 你知道吗? Tripp刚刚把他的老婆带来了 |
[09:06] | Why don’t you give me those, and I’ll see if his wife knows what Marvin was up to. | 要不你把这给我 看他老婆知不知道他在搞什么 |
[09:09] | I’ll bet you margaritas she doesn’t. | 我跟你打赌一杯酒 她肯定不知道 |
[09:11] | I bet you’re right. | 我猜也是 |
[09:15] | Mrs. Hill, we think your husband | Hill太太 我们认为你丈夫 |
[09:18] | may have turned the gun on himself after he shot a woman. | 在开枪打死一个女人后 再自杀 |
[09:23] | No. No way. Marvin hates guns. | 不 不可能的 Marvin很讨厌枪 |
[09:27] | He’s been a fierce advocate against the violence they perpetuate for decades. | 他这些年一直强烈反对枪支泛滥带来的暴力 |
[09:31] | We both have. | 我也是 |
[09:32] | Lots of people have secrets. | 很多人都有自己的秘密 |
[09:36] | Maybe Marvin did, too. | 可能Marvin他也有 |
[09:42] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[09:43] | That’s a… unmentionable. | 那是一条内裤 |
[09:46] | Found in your husband’s pocket. | 在你丈夫的裤袋里找到的 |
[09:48] | Is it yours, by any chance? | 会不会是你的? |
[09:50] | Absolutely not. | 肯定不是 |
[09:52] | Look, we mentioned a woman… that your husband may have shot. | 我们刚才提到 有一个女人被你丈夫枪击 |
[09:56] | I don’t know anything about any woman. | 我对那女人一无所知 |
[10:00] | This is a hard question to ask. | 我知道这问题会很难堪 |
[10:02] | Was Marvin having an affair? | Marvin是不是有外遇? |
[10:04] | I don’t think Marvin would do that. | 我不认为Marvin会有外遇 |
[10:09] | Have you, uh, ever seen this woman? | 你曾经 曾经见过这个女人吗? |
[10:14] | No. I’ve never seen her. | 没有 我没见过她 |
[10:18] | Is this the woman you think Marvin… | 她就是你们认为的Marvin… |
[10:21] | was with? | 的情人吗? |
[10:22] | We-We don’t know anything for sure yet. | 我们 我们目前还不能确定什么 |
[10:25] | He told me he was just going on his morning walk. | 他告诉我他只是去晨运 |
[10:31] | Do you think he’s been lying to me every single morning? | 你说他会不会每天早上都骗我? |
[10:34] | We’re going to find out, okay? | 我们会找到答案的 |
[10:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[10:43] | Hey, that woman up there– | 嘿 上面的那个女人 |
[10:45] | that’s Mrs. Hill, right? | 她是Hill太太吗? |
[10:46] | Look, I saw her on the news, okay? | 是这样的 我在新闻上看到她 |
[10:48] | They said her husband killed my mom. | 他们说她丈夫把我妈妈杀了 |
[10:50] | Excuse me. What’s the problem? | 对不起 有什么问题吗? |
[10:53] | Her husband killed my mom! | 我妈妈被她丈夫杀了 |
[10:55] | I just want to know why! | 我只是想知道 为什么? |
[10:57] | Shh, shh, hey. Hey… | 嘘 喂 |
[10:59] | You’re Nick West, Rebecca’s son, right? | 你是Nick West Rebecca的儿子 对吗? |
[11:02] | -Right? -Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[11:04] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 没事了 警官 |
[11:05] | Come here, son. Come here. | 过来 孩子 过来 |
[11:09] | Where’s your father? | 你爸爸呢? |
[11:11] | He died three years ago. | 3年前他死了 |
[11:14] | Mom’s all I got. | 我就剩下妈妈了 |
[11:16] | Nick, is it possible that she’s seeing somebody you don’t know about? | Nike 她会不会有男朋友而你不知道? |
[11:21] | What? You think she was hooking up with that lady’s husband? | 什么? 你认为我妈妈和那女人的老公勾搭上了? |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[11:25] | My mom hasn’t been on a date since Dad died. | 爸爸死后 妈妈就再也没找过别的男人 |
[11:31] | -I think it’s my fault. -Why do you say that? | – 这都是我的错 – 为什么这么说? |
[11:35] | I missed my bus. | 我没赶上公交车 |
[11:37] | I made her drive me to school. If she hadn’t have done that… | 我就让她开车送我去 要不是这样的话… |
[11:40] | Son, now listen to me. | 孩子 听我说 |
[11:42] | Look at me. It’s not your fault. | 看着我 这不是你的错 |
[11:52] | Hey, Doc, so I got your message. | 医生 我收到你短信了 |
[11:55] | You dug the bullet out of Marvin’s head. Oh! Tom! | 你从Marvin头里把子弹取出来了 呃! Tom! |
[11:59] | Little heads… I… | 能不能… 我… |
[12:01] | A warning? | 先告诉我一声? |
[12:02] | I’m afraid it’s way too exciting for etiquette, Walter. | 我太兴奋 已经顾不上这些了 Walter |
[12:08] | This is Marvin’s skull. | 这是Marvin的头骨 |
[12:11] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[12:15] | See the beveling on the inside of the edge of the temporal plate? Uh-huh. | 看到太阳穴里面边上的斜面吗? |
[12:19] | That’s what’s left of the entry wound. | 那是现在剩下的子弹射入口 |
[12:22] | A small hole, but it caused these radial fractures. | 一个小洞 但是能引起桡骨头骨折 |
[12:27] | Then the bullet traveled through the frontal lobe, | 然后子弹穿过大脑额叶 |
[12:31] | to the back of the left parietal bone and ricocheted. | 到左边的顶骨后面 然后再弹走 |
[12:34] | Wait a minute. So you’re telling me that this bullet played | 等会 你是说这子弹 |
[12:37] | -pinball in Marvin’s brain? -That’s right. | – 在Marvin脑袋里面跟玩弹球似地弹来弹去? – 没错 |
[12:39] | Small-caliber bullets can just bounce all over the brain. | 小口径的子弹能在脑子里面弹来弹去 |
[12:42] | -And that’s what happened here?-Exactly. | – 他就是这个情况? – 没错 |
[12:44] | The bullet deflected along the internal table | 子弹沿着枕骨的内表偏离方向 |
[12:47] | of the occipital bone creating a gutter, | 在里面划出一条小沟 |
[12:49] | only to slingshot through the brain and out here. | 结果在大脑里弹来弹去 然后从这里射出 |
[12:54] | Wait a minute. So you’re also saying that the entry is also the exit? | 等会 你是说子弹的入口也是子弹的出口? |
[12:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:59] | The only reason the bullet had enough velocity | 这颗子弹之所以能够射出是因为 |
[13:03] | to exit was the bone had been weakened by the entrance- wound fractures. | 子弹入口造成的骨裂使得骨头变得脆弱 |
[13:08] | Damn. We got to get back out to that crime scene | 该死的 我们得回到案发现场 |
[13:10] | and find that bullet. Thanks, Doc. | 把那子弹给找回来 谢谢了 |
[13:12] | But I already gave the bullet to Natalia. | 可是我已经把那弹头给了Natalia |
[13:14] | No, no, Tom, that was the bullet that you took out of Rebecca. | 不 不 Tom 那颗弹头是你从Rebacca身上取出的 |
[13:16] | I gotta find the other bullet. | 我得把另外那颗弹头找到 |
[13:17] | No, no, no, you don’t understand. It is my belief | 不 不 不 你没明白过来 我认为 |
[13:20] | that the bullet that killed Rebecca killed Marvin first! | 击中Rebecca的那颗子弹先击中了Marvin |
[13:25] | What?! | 什么? |
[13:28] | Walter. | |
[13:29] | H! | |
[13:29] | What do you got? | 查到了什么? |
[13:31] | All right. Oh, Natalia. | 好了 Natalia |
[13:32] | Perfect, the gang’s all here. | 太好了 人都到齐了 |
[13:35] | All right, now, originally, we thought that Marvin shot Rebecca. | 当初我们都认为Marvin枪击Rebecca |
[13:38] | Right, and then turned the gun on himself. | 对 然后再自杀 |
[13:40] | Well, thanks to Dr. Loman, | 多亏Loman医生的贡献 |
[13:42] | we now believe that Marvin Hill was shot first. | 我们现在认为是Marvin Hill先中枪 |
[13:47] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:49] | As impossible as it sounds, | 这听起来可能会很扯 |
[13:51] | the round that entered Marvin’s skull here | 子弹从这里进入Marvin的头骨 |
[13:53] | whipped around inside, exited here, killing Rebecca. | 跑了一圈 在这地方出去 再击中Rebecca |
[14:04] | That does sound impossible, Walter. | 这听起来真有点扯 Walter |
[14:06] | A little, but it got me thinking. | 我知道 这就让我想到 |
[14:08] | What if Rebecca pulled up and shot Marvin? | 有没有可能是Rebecca开枪打Marvin呢? |
[14:11] | So then Marvin was the target. | 那就是说Marvin才是目标 |
[14:14] | Marvin. | |
[14:19] | No! | 不! |
[14:24] | No, that’s not possible, because there’s no GSR in the car. | 不 这不可能 因为我们在车里没找到枪击残留物 |
[14:26] | Even with all the water, there would still be some left on the floor mats. | 就算再多的水 怎么也会在地毯上留下一些 |
[14:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士先生们 |
[14:30] | that leaves us with the problem of where did the round come from? | 那现在的问题是 那颗子弹到底是哪来的 |
[14:34] | Exactly. But I think I have the answer. | 没错 但是我想我已经知道答案了 |
[14:36] | I’ll show it to you. | 我弄给你看 |
[14:38] | Natalia, if you would indulge me. | Natalia你能帮帮忙吗? |
[14:41] | -You be Rebecca. -Okay, I will. | – 你扮演Rebecca – 好的 没问题 |
[14:45] | Careful, watch your eyes. | 小心 保护好眼睛 |
[14:47] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Now… | 现在… |
[14:49] | We know that if we line up the exit wound with Rebecca’s position, | 我们要是把子弹出口 和Rebecca的位置连起来的话 |
[14:54] | it means that the entrance wound came from here. | 我们就知道子弹是从这个方向打入 |
[15:01] | Bang. | |
[15:09] | So, there was a third player who took the shot. | 那就是说 开枪的另有其人 |
[15:13] | And Rebecca… | 而Rebecca… |
[15:15] | was an innocent bystander. | 无辜被牵连 |
[15:32] | I thought you said Marvin shot himself. | 我以为你说Marvin是自杀的 |
[15:35] | Ballistics suggest that there was a third party involved. | 弹道学家的意见是有第三者在场 |
[15:38] | Marvin was the intended target of that shooting. | Marvin是枪击的原定目标 |
[15:42] | Well, uh… then there’s something you’re not telling us, right? | 你有事没和我们说 是吧 |
[15:48] | What is it? | 是什么啊 |
[15:54] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:57] | Look, Marvin was spending a lot of time on the computer. | Marvin成天对着个电脑 |
[16:04] | He’d come home from work and he’d go straight to it. | 下班回家就直奔电脑跟前 |
[16:08] | I just told myself he was doing research. | 我自我安慰说他是做研究 |
[16:11] | You think he met someone online? | 你觉得他是见网友了 |
[16:15] | It’s not like he was spending nights in seedy motels. | 在汽车旅馆过夜不是他的作风 |
[16:20] | He was coming home. | 他回家了 |
[16:22] | So I didn’t say anything. | 所以我也就没说什么 |
[16:26] | I didn’t want to push him further away. | 我不想让我们的距离更加遥远 |
[16:28] | Would you mind if we borrowed Marvin’s computer for a little while? | 你是否介意我们暂借下Marvin的电脑吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 不介意 |
[16:36] | -What’d you find? -Check this out. | – 你有啥发现 – 看这个 |
[16:39] | I routed it through the OS and found a hidden hard drive partition. | 我翻了翻他的操作系统 发现一个硬盘上有隐藏的分区 |
[16:43] | What was he hiding? | 他在隐瞒什么 |
[16:47] | Who’s Sean? | 谁是Sean |
[16:48] | Sean is a 19-year-old Marine. | Sean是一名19岁的海军陆战队士兵 |
[16:51] | He just got back from a tour in northern Afghanistan. | 他刚刚从阿富汗北部回国 |
[16:54] | He’s from Gary, Indiana, and he graduated from Hoover High School in 2008. | 他家乡是印第安纳的加里市 08年从胡佛高中毕业 |
[16:59] | -Why would Marvin have Sean on his computer? -That’s the thing. Marvin created Sean. | – Marvin的电脑上怎么会有Sean的信息 – 这就是关键 Sean是Marvin捏造的 |
[17:04] | I guess he just downloaded a picture off the Internet and created a social networking profile. | 我猜他是从网上下了张照片 在网上捏造了个人物档案 |
[17:09] | All right, why would Marvin want | 那好吧 那Marvin为啥想要 |
[17:11] | to pretend to be a 19-year-old Marine? | 冒充一个19岁的海军陆战队士兵呢 |
[17:13] | Because he is having a relationship with “Ashley X. Hotee.” | 因为他正在和Ashley X Hotee谈恋爱 |
[17:20] | From Ashley: “Sean, I can’t sleep. | Ashley说: Sean 我睡不着 |
[17:24] | You’re all I think about.” | 满脑子都是你 |
[17:26] | There’s hours and hours of chats, lots of heart emoticons. | 聊了这么长时间 满是心型的表情 |
[17:30] | I think that Sean and Ashley were in love. | 我认为Sean和Ashley在恋爱 |
[17:33] | Look here. They were planning to meet. | 看这里 他们还计划要见面呢 |
[17:37] | “I can’t wait to see you in person in Miami.” | “我迫切要亲自去迈阿密见你” |
[17:40] | Well, who’s this Ashley? | 那Ashley又是谁 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God, she’s a kid. | 老天爷 她还是个孩子 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:53] | So maybe Ashley gets angry | 也许是Ashley恼羞成怒 |
[17:55] | that her soldier stud is really an old man with a wife. | 她的兵哥哥实际上是有家室的老男人 |
[17:59] | We need to find Ashley. | 我们得找到Ashley |
[18:02] | Are there any other pictures in Marvin’s computer of Ashley? | Marvin的电脑里有Ashley的照片吗 |
[18:05] | I’m gonna do a photo- recognition search. | 我要进行图像识别的筛查 |
[18:10] | Here we go. Ashley at a pool party. | 有结果了 Ashley在参加泳池派对 |
[18:14] | Ashley at Halloween. | 万圣节时的Ashley |
[18:17] | Wait a minute. Will you zoom in on that one? | 等一下 把那张照片放大点好吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:22] | Looks like Ashley’s a cheerleader at BHS, | 貌似Ashley还是BHS高中的 |
[18:26] | wherever that is. | 拉拉队长呢 |
[18:27] | Look at the lower left corner of the uniform. | 看制服的左上角 |
[18:31] | See that? | 看到没 |
[18:33] | It’s an owl. | 是只猫头鹰 |
[18:34] | Yeah, BHS; that’s the Bayfront High School Owls. | 那BHS就是海滨高中 猫头鹰是校徽 |
[18:38] | You know what? I’m gonna call the principal | 我寻思我要打电话找校长 |
[18:39] | and see what we can find out about this girl. | 看能查出些什么门道 |
[18:42] | All right. Once you know something, I’ll need a warrant so we can search the residence. | 一旦你查到有可疑线索 |
[18:53] | So, Ashley… | 我就去申请搜查令去搜查其住所 |
[18:56] | you have been chatting online | 你最近一直在网上 |
[18:58] | with someone claiming to be Sean. | 和一个自称为Sean的人聊天 |
[19:02] | I don’t know Sean. | 我不认识Sean |
[19:03] | And I don’t chat online. I’m not allowed. | 我也不网聊 爹妈不准 |
[19:06] | His real name is Marvin Hill, | 他的真名是Marvin Hill |
[19:08] | and we recovered your picture on his computer. | 我们在他的电脑里发现了你的照片 |
[19:12] | What’s he talking about? | 他什么意思 |
[19:13] | She only uses the Internet to do her schoolwork. | 我女儿只能用电脑完成作业 |
[19:15] | Ashley, I need your help. | Ashley 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:20] | I sent the picture to a few friends, but that’s it. | 我给几个朋友发过照片 仅此而已 |
[19:23] | Then how did this guy get it? | 那个男人又是怎么得到照片的呢 |
[19:25] | Marvin Hill was a 45-year-old man posing as a 19-year-old. | Marvin Hill是45岁的残花装19岁的嫩草 |
[19:29] | Yes, he was. | 是啊 他以前的确这样 |
[19:30] | As in past tense. He was murdered this morning. | 用过去式是因为他今早被杀了 |
[19:33] | So we’re gonna need a sample of Ashley’s DNA. | 所以我们需要Ashley的DNA样本 |
[19:36] | -DNA? Is that necessary? -Absolutely not. | – DNA 有那个必要吗 – 当然没必要 |
[19:41] | We found this… in Marvin’s pocket. | 我们在Marvin的口袋里发现了这个 |
[19:46] | Ashley wouldn’t never wear something like that. | Ashley不会穿这样的内裤 |
[19:48] | We wouldn’t let her. | 我们不让 |
[19:49] | You’re making some pretty serious allegations about my daughter, Lieutenant. | 副队 你们是在对我的女儿妄下定论 |
[19:53] | She has never had a sexual relationship, | 她都没有发生过性关系 |
[19:56] | especially not with some pathetic old man. | 特别是不会跟老男人睡觉的 |
[19:58] | Mr. Chandler, sit down. Sit down. | Chandler先生 坐下 坐下 |
[20:03] | Eric, I think it would be wise to test | Eric 我想应该检测一下 |
[20:05] | Mr. Chandler for gunshot residue. | Chandler先生的火药残留 |
[20:08] | So do I, H. | 所见略同 H |
[20:10] | Fine, but you’re not touching Ashley. | 行是行 但你们不能动Ashley |
[20:18] | We’re gonna need you to hold out your hands, please. | 需要你伸出双手 |
[20:39] | You tested positive for gunshot residue. | 你的火药残留测试呈阳性 |
[20:42] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[20:43] | It means that your father shot a gun this morning. | 这意味着你父亲今天早晨开过枪 |
[20:46] | Do you own a gun, Mr. Chandler? | 你有枪没 Chandler先生 |
[20:49] | Yes, several, but I just used it earlier to shoot some armadillos off my yard. | 有几把 但不久前我在院子里打犰狳 |
[20:55] | Larry… what’s going on? | Larry 出了什么事 |
[20:58] | Just go upstairs. I’ll handle this, okay? | 你们上楼 这里我来处理 好么 |
[21:07] | You think I killed that predator? | 你们认为是我杀了那个猎艳男? |
[21:10] | You know what we think? | 你知道我们怎么想 |
[21:11] | We think that you found out Ashley was having an online fling. | 我们认为你发现Ashley正在网恋 |
[21:15] | You set up a date, you brought your gun, | 你设了一个局 带着你的枪 |
[21:18] | and then you realized he was a middle-aged man. | 之后发现对方是个中年男子 |
[21:21] | -And so you shot him. -Hey, you stay away from my daughter. | – 所以你就开枪打他 – 说你呢 离我女儿远点 |
[21:30] | Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪里 |
[21:33] | I keep the guns locked in here. | 我把枪都锁在这 |
[21:39] | Step back, please. | 请后退 |
[21:44] | Wait a minute. Something’s not right. | 等一下 情况不对啊 |
[21:46] | There’s the .22 that I fired, but the .25 is missing. | 我打的是点22口径的枪 但是点25口径的枪不见了 |
[21:50] | So, you saying you own a gun that matches the caliber of the murder weapon? | 你是说你有一把和凶器相同口径的枪 |
[21:53] | Maybe the armadillos took it off ya. | 没准还是犰狳拿走了呢 |
[22:05] | So, Larry Chandler has an alibi. | Larry Chandler有不在场证明 |
[22:07] | And he said he was at the DMV all day, | 他说他一天都在车管所 |
[22:08] | so I sent Homicide over there to check it out. | 我就让凶杀组去查查是否属实 |
[22:11] | Yeah, he’s also got a gun missing, | 嗯 他还丢了把枪 |
[22:13] | so if we can get some evidence that he knew about Ashley and Sean’s relationship, | 我们要找找他是否知道 Ashley和Sean网恋的线索 |
[22:16] | we can establish a motive for Dad. | 给父亲找出动机 |
[22:19] | Bingo. Family computer. | 宾果 找到了 家用电脑 |
[22:20] | I don’t think Ashley’s got her own laptop, | 我想Ashley没有自己的笔记本 |
[22:22] | so she probably did her chatting here. | 所以她是用这个电脑聊天 |
[22:26] | Let me see. Let’s do it. | 让我看看 开始吧 |
[22:31] | Hmm. Okay. | 嗯 好了 |
[22:32] | Parental control software. | 绿坝软件 |
[22:34] | Dad could have been monitoring Ashley’s chats without her knowledge. | 父亲肯定在偷偷监视Ashley聊天 |
[22:37] | And can you pull up all of her old chats? | 你能调取她的历史聊天记录吗 |
[22:39] | Yep. Software saves everything for a week, and then it purges. | 能 所有记录都能保留一周 之后就清除 |
[22:43] | Here we go. Bayfront High study group. | 找到了 海滨高中学习小组 |
[22:46] | Florida soccer moms. Miami golf, PTA… | 佛罗里达足球妈妈 迈阿密高尔夫 家长教师联谊会 |
[22:50] | Ah, here we go– Teen Grapevine. | 看到了 少年的秘密基地 |
[22:52] | Same chat room as the one on Marvin’s computer. | 和Marvin电脑上的聊天室相同 |
[22:54] | And there’s all of Ashley’s chats with, uh, Marvin/Sean. | 这是Ashley和Marvin或者叫Sean的 全部聊天记录 |
[22:58] | “Can’t wait to see you. | “等不及要见你 |
[23:00] | F-T-F”? | |
[23:04] | That sounds nasty. What is that? “Face-to-face.” | – 听上去有点恶心 啥意思 – 面对面交流 |
[23:07] | Look at you– you’re all hip to the lingo. | 你看你还很能紧跟时代的潮流啊 |
[23:09] | I’m cool. I got nephews. | 不难 我有个侄子嘛 |
[23:12] | Oh, wait. Who’s this? | 等等 这是谁 |
[23:12] | Who’s this Justin that just showed up all over this chat? | 这个老是蹦出来的Justin 又是谁 |
[23:15] | I don’t know, but he’s pretty jealous of Sean, aka Marvin. | 不知道 但他对Sean 也就是Marvin 充满各种羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[23:20] | “He doesn’t deserve you. You can do better.” | “他配不上你 你值得更好的男人” |
[23:27] | “Wish he would R-I-H-A-D.” | “希望他能滚去死一死” |
[23:33] | “Rot in hell and die.” | “希望他下地狱去死吧” |
[23:35] | Well, them’s strong words for young Justin. | 小Justin撂狠话了 |
[23:39] | Yeah, and these are even stronger. | 还有更狠的呢 |
[23:42] | “If wishing isn’t enough, I’ll make sure he does.” | “如果希望不够强烈 我就保证他能死” |
[23:45] | Okay, now, wait a minute. | 等一下啊 |
[23:46] | Then he just threatened to kill Sean. | 他现在威胁要杀了Sean |
[23:47] | So do you think he followed through on that? | 你觉得他能动手吗 |
[23:51] | I don’t know, but he just logged in online. | 不知道 但他刚才上线了 |
[23:54] | Let’s let Ashley set up a meeting with him F-T-F. | 咱让Ashley约他进行面交吧 |
[23:58] | Let’s do it. “Are you there?” | “在不” |
[24:01] | “Need to see you in real life. | “我想见面哦” |
[24:05] | Are you up for it?” | “可以么” |
[24:10] | He’s thinking about it. | 他在考虑 |
[24:15] | Oh, where do we meet him? | 我们约他在哪见啊 |
[24:17] | Uh, Miami and Brickell. | 迈阿密布里克尔大道 |
[24:20] | “Miami and Brickell. | “迈阿密布里克尔大道 |
[24:22] | Parking garage, 3:00 p.m.” | “停车场 下午3点” (Justin463: 我穿着蓝格子衬衣 一会见 宝贝) |
[24:35] | “See you later.” | “一会见” |
[24:42] | Eric, it just hit 3:00. | Eric 现在已经3点 |
[24:44] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[24:48] | All clear so far. You? | 目前没有情况 你呢 |
[24:52] | All quiet on the western front. | 西线也没有情况 |
[24:56] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[25:01] | Got a plaid shirt in the northwest corner. | 东北角有一身穿格子衬衫的人 |
[25:09] | Never mind. Scratch that. Forget it. | 当我没说 是误报 |
[25:12] | Patience, brother. | 耐心点 兄弟 |
[25:14] | Wait a second. What do I have here? | 稍等 我看到了什么 |
[25:19] | Southwest corner, Eric. Right there. | 西南角 Eric 在那 |
[25:22] | -You see him? -I see him. | – 你看到了没 – 看到了 |
[25:25] | Go now. | 行动 |
[25:42] | Don’t move! Miami-Dade Police. | 别动 迈阿密戴德警察 |
[25:44] | Keep your hands where I can see them. Don’t move, kid. | 把手举在我能看到的地方 别动 孩子 |
[25:48] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[25:57] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[26:09] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你们这是要干什么 |
[26:12] | I’m stepping out of my vehicle. I didn’t realize that was a crime. | 我正要下车 我不知道这是犯罪 |
[26:16] | It’s not. This is. | 刚才的不是 你这个是犯罪 |
[26:18] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[26:19] | I’m a little more interested in the murders of Marvin Hill and Rebecca West, Justin. | 我对Marvin Hill和Rebecca West的谋杀 更感兴趣 Justin |
[26:23] | I’m not Justin. | 我不是Justin |
[26:24] | -What the hell are you doing here? -Talk. | – 那你来这干什么 – 说 |
[26:27] | I-I… I answered an ad online. | 我接了网上一个广告 |
[26:29] | -He paid me 100 bucks to wear this shirt and walk up here. -What’d he look like? | – 他说如果我能穿着蓝格衬衫在这走走 就给我一百块 – 他长啥样 |
[26:32] | -Brown hair, average height. -Yeah, yeah, mm-hmm. | 棕色头发 中等个头 |
[26:34] | We don’t have all day here. | 我们时间不多啊 |
[26:35] | Okay. He was… he was driving, like, a white car. | 他还开着 一辆白色轿车 |
[26:37] | The make. Uh, four-door. | – 外观呢 – 四门的 |
[26:39] | Uh, it was, like, one of those… rental car models. | 看起来像 像租的样品车 |
[26:41] | -What else? -Um, uh, out of… out-of-state plates. | – 还有呢 – 挂州外的牌照 |
[26:44] | -Where was it from? -Um, oh, I didn’t… What else? What else? | – 车是从哪里开来的 – 我不知道 |
[26:47] | -Keep talking. -Look, I don’t know. | – 继续说 – 我真不知道啊 |
[26:48] | Um, wait, it’s, uh… | 等下 |
[26:49] | -Yeah? -Wait, it’s… it’s… | 是 是 |
[26:50] | New Mexico! New Mexico. | 新墨西哥州 是新墨西哥州 |
[26:52] | New Mexico. Mm-hmm. Good job. | 新墨西哥州 干得好 |
[26:57] | Yeah, have you, uh, recently rented out any cars with New Mexico plates on them? | 你最近有没有租出新墨西哥州牌照的汽车 |
[27:02] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Yeah, New Mexico plates on any of the cars– you got any? | 新墨西哥牌照的汽车 有没有 |
[27:09] | What do you mean, you don’t give out that information? | 你说什么 消息不便向外透露 |
[27:11] | Excuse me? New Mexico is not a foreign country. | 不是吧 新墨西哥州又不是外国 |
[27:15] | What-what… what did you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:18] | Jiminy Christmas. | 我的老天爷 |
[27:22] | Uh, yeah. Do you have any, uh… any cars with New Mexico plates? | 你那有没有新墨西哥牌照的汽车 |
[27:25] | Uh, actually, we do. | 事实上 我们有的 |
[27:29] | I rented it out just this morning to a… Justin Carson. | 今早租给一个叫Justin Carson的人了 |
[27:33] | Young kid, late teens? Brown hair? | 年轻人 十八九岁的 棕色头发? |
[27:35] | Well, his I.D. said he was 25, but description sounds right. | 他身份证上写的是25岁 但描述很符合 |
[27:39] | -Why? -He’s involved in a murder. | – 咋了 – 他与一宗谋杀案有关 |
[27:42] | Uh… uh, that’s interesting. | 有意思了 |
[27:48] | Uh, if you could come in as soon as possible. | 你们能尽快赶来吗 |
[27:51] | I’m sorry. What’d you say? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[27:52] | If you could come in as soon as possible. | 你们能来一下吗 越快越好 |
[27:55] | -Is he there with you now? -Yes, sir. That is… that is correct. | – 那人现在和你在一起 – 是的 先生 没有错 |
[27:59] | Yeah, I’m returning my rental. | 我来还车 |
[28:00] | -Could you just put it on the card, please? -Run the card. | – 你能给我划下卡吗 – 给他划卡 |
[28:03] | Tell him there’s a problem, then put him on with me. | 告诉他出了故障 我要听他讲话 |
[28:05] | Put me on speaker, so I can hear. | 你电话开免提 我就能听见了 |
[28:07] | -And stall as best you can. -Okay. | – 之后尽量拖延时间 – 好的 |
[28:14] | Okay, Justin. Psst. | (谋杀案嫌犯在Odyssey租车公司 通知外勤组) |
[28:16] | It’ll be just a couple of minutes while I run this. | 我划卡可能要耽误你几分钟 |
[28:18] | Fine, fine. I just need to go. | 行 我一会就走 |
[28:20] | How’s your day going so far? | 今天过得如何? |
[28:22] | Uh, fine. Just, please… | 呃 挺好 麻烦快点… |
[28:26] | I’m afraid that there’s a problem with the card, sir. | 先生 不好意思 您的卡有点问题 |
[28:28] | That can’t be. It was working this morning. | 不可能 今早还能用的 |
[28:30] | -I can get a representative on the line for you. -Yeah, just hurry up, please. | – 我帮你联系下客户经理 – 好的 快点好吗 |
[28:34] | Good afternoon. This is Chris from Odyssey. | 下午好 我是Odyssey的Chris |
[28:36] | I have a customer here who’s having trouble with his card. | 我这里有位顾客的卡出了点问题 |
[28:39] | -Here you go. -Hello? | – 给你听 – 你好 |
[28:41] | Hi, Mr. Carson. How are you today? | 你好 Carson先生 |
[28:42] | We’re sorry for the inconvenience. I apologize. | 抱歉 给你带来不便了 |
[28:45] | We’re having computer problems this morning, and it’s just, uh… | 早上我们的电脑系统出了一点问题 |
[28:48] | you know, when those little boogers go down, they go down. | 你知道的 这些家伙说坏就坏 |
[28:51] | And it just happens that way. We certainly value our customers, and we’re going | 谁也预料不到 不过我们向来是顾客至上 |
[28:54] | to get down to the bottom of this in just a second… | 我马上就修好 请稍等 |
[28:58] | -Where’d he go? -Uh, he’s sitting on a bench. | – 他去哪了? – 坐到长椅上去了 |
[29:01] | He looks really mad. | 他看上去很焦躁 |
[29:02] | -Is he going to hurt me? -Just stay calm. Units are almost there. | – 他会不会动手打我? – 稳住 警察马上到了 |
[29:07] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[29:08] | Oh, no. He’s coming back over. | 不 他回过来了 |
[29:10] | Look, just take the cash so I can get out of here. | 付现金吧 我要走了 |
[29:13] | -Don’t let him leave.-Please! | – 拖住他 – 快点 |
[29:14] | Put him on the phone with me. | 把电话给他 |
[29:19] | Uh, let’s get the ball rolling, Mr. Carson. | Carson先生 可以了 我们开始吧 |
[29:21] | Uh, can you give me the full name as it appears on the card, please? | 能告诉我持卡人的全名么? |
[29:24] | This is ridiculous. You have all that information. | 太荒唐了 这些东西你那不是都有的吗 |
[29:28] | I need to leave. | 我要走了 |
[29:30] | We really do apologize for any trouble you are having. | 我为给您带来的不便万分抱歉 |
[29:33] | Like I said, Mr. Carson, you can be assured that we’re going to take care of you. | Carson先生 我们一定竭诚为您服务 |
[29:39] | Stop right there! | – 迈亚密戴德警察部 – 不许动 |
[29:41] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[29:41] | We hope you have a good day. | 希望你今天过得愉快 |
[29:42] | Put ’em up! Stop right there! | 举起来! 不许动! |
[29:44] | Do not run! Bad idea! Don’t move! Don’t move! | – 别想跑 – 不许动 不许动 |
[29:46] | Get down on the ground right now! Get down on the ground! | 马上趴到地上! 趴到地上! |
[30:03] | I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:05] | We have just been really backlogged | 自从Travers休了个浪漫周末后 |
[30:08] | since Travers took that last-minute romantic weekend. | 我们堆了太多活要赶 |
[30:12] | Travers has a girlfriend? | Travers有女朋友了? |
[30:14] | Uh, well, he’s not really exclusive with her or any of the others. | 呃…这个嘛 他是脚踏N条船 |
[30:19] | Uh, I’m… | 你好… |
[30:20] | I’m Rachel Brooks, the new girl. | 我是Rachel Brooks 新来的 |
[30:22] | Nice to meet you. I’m Natalia. | 很高兴见到你 我是Natalia |
[30:24] | Natalia Boa Vista. I know. | Natalia Boa Vista 我知道 |
[30:27] | -We studied you at the academy. -That’s scary. | – 我在学校时就听说你了 – 你吓到我了 |
[30:29] | -Bad? Good? -Really good! | – 说我很差劲 还是好? – 说你超厉害 |
[30:31] | Okay. Scary. | 好吧 你真的吓到我了 |
[30:34] | So, you smelled something on our suspect, Justin. | 你在Justin 就是那个嫌犯身上闻到一些味道 |
[30:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:39] | It was the same smell that was present | 这和在案发现场 |
[30:40] | on the victim’s clothes and all over the crime scene. | 被害者身上的味道一模一样 |
[30:42] | See you at the station. | 警局见 |
[30:45] | -Did you smell him? -Why, does he smell like me? | – 你不觉得他身上的味道很熟悉吗 – 怎么 他闻起来像我? |
[30:48] | Do you think we have Marvin Hill’s clothes in evidence still? | 这和Marvin Hill衣服上的味道一样 不是吗 |
[30:51] | But lack of personal hygiene doesn’t exactly make someone a murderer. | 不过不讲卫生不足以给凶手定罪 |
[30:55] | Exactly. So we definitely need to find what that odor source was. | 没错 所以我们要找出气味的来源是什么 |
[30:59] | So how do we prove it? | 要怎么找? |
[31:01] | Diatoms, because Marvin Hill was soaked in a non-potable water source this morning. | 硅藻 今早Marvin Hill被泡在一处非饮用水源 |
[31:05] | Right. | 是哦 |
[31:06] | And every water source has a different mix of diatoms. | 每一种水里都含有不同的硅类物质 |
[31:09] | Match those, you match the suspect. | 找到这些 就抓到凶手了 |
[31:11] | So we just need to I.D. the little buggers. | 所以说只要给这些臭男人分分类就行了 |
[31:13] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[32:01] | So, we both have Rhopalodia musculus, | 我们检测出有扇形的 |
[32:04] | which is fan-shaped, and… | 棒杆藻属 还有… |
[32:09] | we both have Navicula capitata. | 椭圆形的 |
[32:11] | Oval-shaped. | 舟型藻科… |
[32:14] | They definitely both came from the same water source. | 他们来自同一个水源 |
[32:16] | Which puts Justin at the crime scene during the time of the murder, right? | 也就证明了Justin当时就在案发现场 对吧? |
[32:20] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:24] | I was only trying to protect Ashley. | 我只是想保护Ashley |
[32:26] | “Protect Ashley.” You mean from Marvin Hill. | – “保护Ashley” – 你是指Marvin Hill |
[32:29] | He and Ashley met up a couple of weeks ago, and he turned out | 他比我早认识Ashley几个星期 |
[32:34] | to be some old dude, | 谁知道他竟然是个老变态 |
[32:35] | so Ashley freaked out and told him never to bother her again. | Ashley吓坏了 让他别再骚扰她 |
[32:38] | -And how did he react to it? -Well, he… | – 然后呢 他怎么了? – 他… |
[32:41] | he wouldn’t stop harassing her. | 他还是不断地骚扰她 |
[32:44] | He was threatening to show up at her house. | 还威胁要去她家 |
[32:47] | I mean, I was worried that he was going to try to hurt her. | 我很担心他想对她不利 |
[32:49] | So you shot Marvin. | 所以你开枪杀了Marvin |
[32:58] | Marvin? | |
[33:00] | This is for Ashley– for lying to her and stalking her! | 我是为Ashley报仇的 你竟敢骗了她还跟踪她 |
[33:23] | You know, I never meant to hurt that other lady– | 但我没想过要杀那个女人 |
[33:27] | the one in the car. | 车上的那个 |
[33:29] | All right, Justin, enough with the excuses. | 好了 Justin 不用辩解了 |
[33:32] | Let’s have some answers. | 告诉我们真相 |
[33:34] | -How did you know it was us online? -It was easy. | – 你怎么知道刚跟你聊天的不是Ashley – 很简单 |
[33:37] | Ashley doesn’t have computer lab until last period. | Ashley直到上个学期才有了微机实验室 |
[33:40] | So I thought it was weird when she I.M.’d me. | 所以她找我的时候我就觉得奇怪 |
[33:43] | And then at the end I wrote “S-Y-S.” | 最后我故意说了”S-Y-S.” |
[33:45] | -“See you soon.” -Yeah. | – “再见” – 没错 |
[33:48] | That’s what I always use to sign off. | 我下线前都会这么说 |
[33:50] | And she always writes back “I-B-W.” | 然后她就会回答”I-B-W.” |
[33:53] | -“I’ll be waiting.” -When she didn’t, I knew something was up. | – “我等你” – 如果她没有 我就知道出事了 |
[33:57] | So I sent that kid to the parking garage to meet you. | 所以我才派了那个小孩去车库见你们 |
[34:01] | You committed murder for a girl you’ve never even met. | 你为一个素未蒙面的女孩杀了人 |
[34:09] | No one understands me like Ashley. | 没有人比Ashley更懂我了 |
[34:14] | She’s my soul mate. | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[34:16] | And she said that once Marvin was gone, we could meet. | 她还说只要Marvin一死 我们就能见面了 |
[34:20] | Face-to-face. | 面对面地见面 |
[34:22] | You used her father’s gun to commit the murder. | 你用她父亲的枪杀的人 |
[34:25] | Did your soul mate give that to you? | 这也是你的灵魂伴侣给你的么? |
[34:27] | She left it in my hotel room after I got into Miami. | 她把枪留在我在迈阿密住的旅馆 |
[34:30] | So we need the surveillance tapes, Eric. | 去调下监控录像 Eric |
[34:33] | All right. All right, so I told you guys everything. | 行了吧 我把所有的事都告诉你们了 |
[34:36] | Can I go meet Ashley, F-T-F? | 我能去见Ashley了没 面交? |
[34:39] | Son, you… you just confessed to murder. | 孩子…你刚刚承认的可是谋杀罪 |
[34:57] | -Walter. -Hey. | – 嘿 |
[34:59] | I think I just spotted the Chandler family car on Justin’s motel footage. | 我在监控里看到Chandler家的车 停在Justin住的旅馆 |
[35:03] | So you got the silver Audi. | 是银色的奥迪对吧 |
[35:04] | Same make and model we saw at the house. | 没错 和我们在她家看到的一模一样 |
[35:08] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[35:09] | She goes into the room… | 她进了房间… |
[35:11] | -Yeah, 228. -Justin’s room. | – 228房 – 是Justin的房间 |
[35:16] | -Boom, quick, she’s out. -Right. | – 快看 她出来了 – 没错 |
[35:18] | Look. | 看这个 |
[35:20] | That was definitely a drop-off. It was quick. | 只是放了个东西就走了 时间很短 |
[35:25] | And she sure as hell is not our 17-year-old Ashley. | 但她绝不是17岁的Ashley |
[35:29] | Let me clean it up. | 弄清楚点看看 |
[35:32] | H, who is this woman? | H 这女人是谁 |
[35:34] | It’s the mother. | 是妈妈 |
[35:39] | The mother. | 妈妈才是 |
[35:55] | I understand you got a man in custody. | 嫌犯已经抓到了 |
[35:58] | So I imagine you’re here to apologize. | 你们是来道歉的吧 |
[36:00] | No, actually I’m here for your wife. | 不 实际上我们是为你的妻子而来 |
[36:03] | -What do you mean, here for her? -She’s under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | – 什么意思? – 她涉嫌教唆他人谋杀 我们要逮捕她 |
[36:07] | Oh, you people just don’t stop, do you? | 你们这些警察有完没完 |
[36:09] | She’s going to need to come with me, I’m sorry. | 她得跟我走一趟 抱歉 |
[36:11] | Did you ever stop to think that maybe somebody else… | 你就不会怀疑是别人做的么… |
[36:13] | Larry? | |
[36:16] | Let me go with them. | 让我跟他们走吧 |
[36:20] | -Honey, are you listening to this? -I’ve heard it. | – 你没听他们怎么说的么? – 我听到了 |
[36:25] | And I should go. | 我应该去的 |
[36:29] | Diana… | |
[36:34] | Tell me they got it wrong. | 告诉我他们是错的 |
[36:38] | I never wished this on anyone. | 我从没想过会这样 |
[36:44] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样?! |
[36:46] | You’re my mother! You’re supposed to protect me! | 你是我妈妈! 你应该保护我的! |
[36:50] | How could you do that?! | 你怎么能这么做?! |
[36:53] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[36:56] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[37:03] | It was exciting. | 很刺激 |
[37:06] | That’s how it started out. | 这也是开始的原因 |
[37:07] | The idea of this sweet, young man courting me. | 我渴望年轻人的甜言蜜语 向我献殷勤 |
[37:13] | I never should have brought Ashley into it. | 但我没想过要把Ashley拖下水 |
[37:16] | But it snowballed. | 但事情就像雪球一样越滚越大 |
[37:18] | Sean and I started sending things to each other. | Sean和我开始互寄礼物 |
[37:20] | -Like the thong? -I bought that at the mall. | – 比如说 那条丁字裤? – 我在商场买的 |
[37:25] | Sean sent me his workout shirt. | Sean把他的工作服送给我 |
[37:29] | But eventually, even that kind of thing wasn’t enough. | 但后来 我们发现这些都已经不能满足了 |
[37:33] | Sean decided he wanted to meet. | Sean想要见面 |
[37:36] | Sean and I set the date together… | 我们定下了见面的日子… |
[37:39] | the day after he said he was returning to the States. | 就在他回到迈阿密的第二天 |
[37:47] | I couldn’t tell him who I really was on a computer screen. | 我不能告诉她我真正的身份 |
[37:52] | We shared too much. | 我们有太多共同语言了 |
[37:55] | If it was going to end, it had to be face-to-face. | 如果这事要有一个了结的话 就见面吧 |
[38:04] | And then you met the real Sean. | 然后你们见面了 |
[38:08] | You and Marvin Hill were playing the same game. | 你和Marvin Hill都玩了同一个把戏 |
[38:11] | I was slightly relieved by that. | 这样的结果 我反而松了一口气 |
[38:15] | But he– | 但他不是… |
[38:16] | he was angry at who he saw there. | 他很生气 |
[38:19] | I lied? | 我说谎? |
[38:21] | You told me you were in secret missions in the Middle East. | 那你还跟我说你在中东执行秘密任务 |
[38:25] | You’re going to be sorry you ever played this game with me. | 你会为了你的玩笑而后悔的 |
[38:30] | He’d call me at all hours, threatening my life. | 他每天不断地打电话给我 威胁我 |
[38:34] | It’s telemarketers again. | 又是电话传销 |
[38:37] | Don’t you dare come to this house. | 你敢来我家就死定了 |
[38:42] | You should have been smart enough to call the police. | 你这么聪明 应该知道要报警的 |
[38:45] | The idea of my family knowing what I was doing, | 让我的家人知道我做了什么 |
[38:49] | that would have been worse. | 我就完了 |
[38:50] | That’s when Justin Carson came in, said he could take care | 这时Justin出现了 他说他会保护你 |
[38:53] | of all of it– make it all go away? | 搞定一切的事 对吧 |
[38:56] | One day, there he was on my computer– | 有一天 他在线上跟我聊天… |
[38:58] | another young man falling for me. | 这个年轻人为我发狂 |
[39:01] | Ready to do anything for me. | 为了我可以做任何事 |
[39:06] | When he offered to help, it was a way out. | 他的出现让我看到了结束一切的希望 |
[39:11] | I-I asked Marvin to meet me one more time, | 我约了Marvin见面 |
[39:14] | put this all behind us. | 让一切不快都烟消云散 |
[39:16] | -He set the time and place. -But you sent Justin. | – 时间和地点由他定 – 而你派出了Justin |
[39:20] | Of course, not before you brought your husband’s gun to Justin’s motel room. | 在此之前 你已经把你丈夫的枪 留在了Justin的房间里 |
[39:32] | Since your husband’s such a gun enthusiast, | 拜你丈夫是枪支爱好者所赐 |
[39:33] | you knew to file off the serial number. | 所以你懂得怎么擦去枪支的序列号 |
[39:38] | And then Justin was on his way. | 然后Justin就上路了 |
[39:42] | The problem is, | 但问题是 |
[39:43] | you sent this Justin from your fantasy world, but this was a real 18-year-old kid | 你认为Justin只是一个虚拟的存在 而现实中的的确确有一个18岁的男孩 |
[39:47] | who thought you were the love of his life, and he killed for you. | 他将你视为毕生所爱 他为了你甚至可以去杀人 |
[39:50] | -He doesn’t know the truth. -But he’s going to. | – 他不会知道真相的 – 他总会知道的 |
[39:55] | I thought I could just fall back into my old life. | 我以为我可以回到我以前的生活 |
[39:59] | It’s not going to happen that way, Diana. | 别天真了 Diana |
[40:02] | ‘Cause the rest of what life you have left, you’re going to spend in jail, | 你将被控谋杀Marvin Hill和Rebecca West |
[40:05] | for the murders of Marvin Hill and Rebecca West. | 你的余生都将在牢狱中度过 |
[40:26] | -What’s going on? -You got a visitor. | – 什么事? |
[40:48] | Justin? | – 你有访客 |
[40:52] | Do I know you or something? | 我认识你吗? |
[40:55] | “I-B-W.” | “I-B-W” (我等你) |
[41:11] | You’re Ashley? | 你是Ashley? |
[41:16] | Finally, F-T-F. | 终于… F-T-F (面对面) |
[41:25] | I killed for you. | 我为了你杀了人 |
[41:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:32] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[41:34] | Oh, my… | 天… |
[41:37] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有什么毛病?! |
[41:39] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这么对我?! |
[41:41] | -Why did you do this?! -What? You… | 为什么?! 为什么 |
[41:43] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这么对我?! |
[41:45] | You’re sick! | 你这个变态! |
[41:47] | -You’re sick! -No, no… You are sick! | 你这个变态! 变态 |