时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | MAN This is Matthew. | 我是Matthew |
[00:08] | Leave me a message, and I’ll get back to you. | 留个信 我会打回去的 |
[00:12] | WOMAN Matthew, it’s Abby Lexington. | Matthew 我是Abby Lexington |
[00:14] | We went out a few times, remember? | 我们出去约会过几次 记得吗? |
[00:16] | I had a great time, and I thought | 我玩得很开心 我想 |
[00:18] | you did, too, but then I never heard back from you, so I thought I’d remedy that. | 你肯定也是 但是后来你没有回信 我觉得应该补偿你一下 |
[00:23] | Anyway, I don’t want to leave all of this on your machine, so I’ll try your cell. | 总之 我不想把这些话留在答录机里 所以试着打了你电话 |
[01:13] | Abby, hey. How’ve you been? | Abby 你最近怎么样啊? |
[01:15] | Hey. I’m great. | 很好 |
[01:16] | Not as busy as you, I guess. | 应该没你忙 我猜 |
[01:18] | Yeah, sorry. Uh… I was gonna call you as soon as I got out of the pool. | 对不起 我本来准备一出泳池就给你打电话的 |
[01:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[01:24] | Um… But look, we should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[01:28] | Talk? It isn’t bad. | – 谈谈? – 没什么不好的 |
[01:30] | It’s just complic- | 只是有点复… |
[01:33] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:34] | Help! | 救命! |
[01:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[01:39] | Oh, my God. What’s happening? | 天啊 发生了什么事? |
[01:42] | Oh, my God. Matthew! | 天啊 Matthew! |
[01:49] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况? |
[01:50] | Hi. Um, I need to report an attack! | 我要报告一则袭击事件 |
[01:52] | I don’t know how many people there could be. | 不知道有几个袭击者 |
[01:54] | But he was just screaming so loud. | 但他尖叫得很大声 |
[01:56] | Um, he was calling me from 21 Ulster Avenue in-in Coral Gables. | 他从Coral Gables的Ulster街道21号打来的 |
[02:00] | His name is Matthew Shaw. | 名叫Matthew Shaw |
[02:01] | Please hurry. | 请赶快 |
[02:23] | There’s a blood trail. | 有血迹 |
[02:29] | Easy, easy, easy, easy… | |
[02:46] | H, what is this? | H 这是什么? |
[02:47] | Some kind of meat? | 肉吗? |
[02:50] | Looks like cut steak. | 看起来像牛肉片 |
[02:51] | It could be bait. | 可能是诱饵 |
[03:00] | Nice shot. | 射得好! |
[03:02] | Welcome to South Florida. | 欢迎来到南弗罗里达 |
[03:11] | * Yeah! * | |
[03:34] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:38] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:42] | * No, no! * | |
[04:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[04:21] | The blood that leads to the pool is from a steak. | 延伸到池塘的血痕是牛排里的 |
[04:23] | So somebody deliberately lured that alligator from the canal into the yard. | 所以是有人故意将短吻鳄从河里引到游泳池的 |
[04:37] | Nobody tampered with that electronic gate, so they knew the code. Mr. Wolfe? | 电子门完好无缺 所以凶手肯定知道密码 Wolfe先生? |
[04:41] | Yeah, the victim was also the owner of the house. | 死者是这间屋子的主人 |
[04:43] | His name’s Matthew Shaw. He is 28. | 名叫Matthew Shaw 28岁 |
[04:45] | He moved here two months ago from Arizona after he sold his Internet company. | 两个月前 在卖掉了他的网络公司后 从亚利桑那搬来 |
[04:49] | He died rich and retired. | 死时候既有钱又退休了 |
[04:50] | Very retired. Okay. Process the house, and see if he had regular guests. | 真是退休了 好吧 勘察房间 看看有没有常客 |
[04:55] | Right. Will do. | 好的 |
[05:33] | That isn’t skin, is it? | 这不是皮肤吧? |
[05:35] | No. It’s not skin. | 不 不是 |
[05:37] | Torn piece of paper, saturated with chlorine. | 碎纸 满是氯气 |
[05:42] | I haven’t seen anything like this in some time. | 好长时间没看到过这种东西了 |
[05:45] | We get about a half dozen serious attacks in Florida every year. | 在弗罗里达州 每年我们都能遇到六七起严重的袭击案 |
[05:49] | I’ve become a bit of an expert. | 我都快成专家了 |
[05:51] | An expert, huh? Yep. | – 专家? – 是的 |
[05:53] | Did you know that once a gator has you in its jaws, it’s like… | 你知道吗 一旦短吻鳄把你咬住 就像… |
[05:56] | Like being crushed by the weight of a small pickup truck. | 就像被小卡车碾过一样 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I knew that, Loman. | 我知道 Loman |
[06:01] | Practically worked gator patrol when I towed out in the Everglades. | 我曾经在Everglades当过鳄鱼巡逻员 |
[06:05] | Bone-chilling creatures. | 它们真令人毛骨悚然啊 |
[06:06] | Yeah. Try staring at one underwater. | 试试在水下盯着它们 |
[06:09] | At night. | 在晚上 |
[06:10] | No, thank you. | 我谢谢你 算了吧 |
[06:13] | Hey, did you find anything that might indicate who lured the gator onto the property? | 有没有找到关于凶手的证据? |
[06:17] | No, but I think that the lady who called Mr. Shaw to distract him would probably be a good place to start. | 没 但我认为应该从 那个和Shaw先生对话并让他分心的女孩查起 |
[06:24] | Matthew, it’s Abby. | Matthew 我是Abby |
[06:27] | Matthew, it’s Abby Lexington. | Matthew 我是Abby Lexington |
[06:28] | Abby. Hey. How have you… | Abby 你最近怎… |
[06:31] | There’s no way I set Matthew up for anything. | 我绝对没有害Matthew |
[06:34] | I’m the one who called 911. | 是我打的911 |
[06:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:38] | He’s testing you for animal blood. | 检查你身上是否有动物血液 |
[06:40] | Look, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[06:42] | I did not kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[06:43] | We went out a couple of times a few weeks ago. | 几周前我们出去约会过几次 |
[06:45] | We had a good time. | 玩得很开心 |
[06:46] | I called him this morning to reconnect. | 今早我打电话给他想和他重新联系上 |
[06:48] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:49] | ABBY But then I never heard back from you, and, well, that was unexpected, | 但你都没回信 我没想到 |
[06:52] | so I thought I’d remedy that. | 我觉得应该补偿你一下 |
[06:54] | Sounds, uh… like you were pretty angry he didn’t call you. | 听起来他没给你打电话你很生气啊 |
[06:59] | I admit I was disappointed. | 我承认有些失望 |
[07:02] | But I could never… | 但我绝对不会… |
[07:08] | Look, even if things didn’t work out between us, Matthew was a good guy. | 就算我们俩没有结果 Matthew也是个好人 |
[07:13] | This should never have happened to him. | 这种事情不应该发生在他身上的 |
[07:15] | Was your relationship with him… sexual? | 你和他有没有发生…性关系? |
[07:19] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[07:21] | That’s not allowed. | 这是禁止的 |
[07:22] | What? I’m sorry. What do you mean? | 什么? 对不起 你什么意思? |
[07:25] | We met through a matchmaking service. | 我们是通过婚介所认识的 |
[07:28] | Sure. Her hands are negative. | 当然 她的手部没有检出动物血 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Yes. Very exclusive, very respectable. | 一个非常负责体面的公司 |
[07:35] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信你 |
[07:36] | The woman who runs it discourages her matches from having sex | 女老板反对被介绍的情侣们发生新关系 |
[07:40] | until they’ve agreed to enter a, uh… | 直到我们同意进入… |
[07:42] | committed, monogamous relationship. | 对彼此负责 坚贞不渝的关系 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | And that takes a minimum of 90 days. | 至少要九十天 |
[07:47] | 90 days? Yeah. | – 九十天? – 是的 |
[07:50] | I was leaving her office this morning when I called Matthew. She’ll vouch for me. | 今早我要离开她办公室的时候才给Matthew打电话的 她可以作证 |
[07:53] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[07:54] | Tandy King. | |
[07:55] | Well, let’s talk to Tandy, then. | 那让我们和Tandy谈谈吧 |
[08:00] | Your skirt is way too high, and your neckline is too low. | 你裙子太靠上了 领口下开得太低 |
[08:04] | Feature either the boobs or the legs. | 要么突出胸部要么突出腿 |
[08:07] | Never both. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[08:09] | Well, sweetie… did someone in clown college do your makeup? | 亲爱的 是不是一个小丑帮你画的妆? |
[08:14] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 告诉你吧 |
[08:16] | Look at my lipstick. It’s pink. | 看看我的口红 粉色的 |
[08:17] | It’s tasteful. It’s simple. | 有品位 简单 |
[08:18] | The color’s called “cotton candy.” | 这颜色叫做”棉花糖” |
[08:20] | Buy some. | 去买点来 |
[08:21] | And bleach your teeth. Good. | 也洗洗牙吧 |
[08:24] | Tandy King? | 好的 |
[08:25] | Yes? Oh. Lovely. | 你好 哦 太好了 |
[08:27] | Ladies, please take note. | 女士们注意了 |
[08:28] | This is an example of a woman who knows how to accentuate her assets. | 这位女士就是懂得突出身形长处的例子 |
[08:31] | Are you looking for the millionaire of your dreams? | 你是来找钻石王老五的吗? |
[08:33] | No. I’m good. | 不 不是 |
[08:34] | Thanks. I just need to speak to you. | 谢谢你 我们只想和你谈谈 |
[08:35] | Oh. Ladies, do you mind? | 哦 女士们 你们可以回避一下吗? |
[08:37] | Police. Got it. | 警察 明白了 |
[08:38] | Go. Go. Crunches. | 走吧 走吧 有点小缺陷 |
[08:41] | I’m investigating the murder of one of your clients, Matthew Shaw. | 我在调查Matthew Shaw的谋杀案 你的一个客户 |
[08:46] | Yeah. I heard about that. | 是的 听说了 |
[08:48] | It’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[08:49] | Abby Lexington. Was she here this morning? | Abby Lexington 她今早是不是来过? |
[08:51] | Yes, actually, my assistant said she did stop by, but you know, Abby and Matthew hadn’t dated in weeks. | 是的 我的助手说她来过 但是Abby和Matthew几个礼拜都没有约会过了 |
[08:57] | Really? Okay. I’m going to need his complete file, and you need to come with me. | 真的? 好吧 我需要他的档案 你也要跟我走一趟 |
[09:01] | Okay. Of course. | 好的 当然 |
[09:03] | Hi. I’m Matthew Shaw, um, Internet entrepreneur, avid swimmer, and air hockey champion. | 你好 我是Matthew Shaw 网络创业者 喜欢游泳 得过空中曲棍球冠军 |
[09:09] | Uh, and I’d like to welcome you to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[09:14] | But up to now, I’ve been focused on… just been focused on my career. | 但目前为止 我很专注于事业 |
[09:18] | Um, which has been rewarding. | 赚的是不少 |
[09:20] | But it can also… get a little lonely. | 我却有点寂寞 |
[09:23] | So I guess, well, I’m looking for a friend, a partner. | 所以我才 我在找一个朋友 一个伙伴 |
[09:27] | Someone to share the good stuff with… and the bad. | 一个能够与我风雨相伴的人 |
[09:31] | Matthew came to me a couple of months ago. | Matthew是几个月前来我这儿的 |
[09:33] | He was very particular. | 他很挑剔 |
[09:34] | I set him up with some of my best girls. | 我把他和最好的几个女孩牵了线 |
[09:36] | Everyone loved him. | 人人都爱他 |
[09:37] | Did they love him, or did they actually love maybe marrying into $70 million? | 她们是爱他这个人 还是爱他的钱? |
[09:41] | Well, the girls’ beauty. | 女人的美丽 |
[09:43] | The guys’ money. Fair trade. | 男人的金钱 平等交换 |
[09:46] | Excuse me one second. | 等我一下 |
[09:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:51] | Natalia? I found… | Natalia? 我在死者长袍的口袋里… |
[09:53] | the most exquisite engagement ring in our victim’s robe pocket. | 找到了一枚超级精美的订婚戒指 |
[09:59] | Two carat. | 两克拉 |
[10:01] | Gold setting. | 金质底座 |
[10:02] | He was going to propose. | 他打算求婚 |
[10:04] | That’s very interesting. Thanks, Tom. | 有意思 谢谢Tom |
[10:10] | Did Matthew tell you that he was about to propose to one of the girls? | Matthew有和你谈起过要向哪个女孩子求婚吗? |
[10:13] | He was? | 他要求婚? |
[10:15] | I’m supposed to get commission on that. | 我应该得到手续费的 |
[10:17] | Which girl? Well, that I don’t know yet. | – 哪个女孩? – 那我就不知道了 |
[10:18] | But maybe one of those girls who loved him so much was jealous enough to kill him. | 也许有个女孩太爱他了 然后出于嫉妒杀了他 |
[10:22] | I’m going to need to bring them in. | 我需要见见她们 |
[10:24] | Oh, right. I’d love to, but you see, my clients expect confidentiality. | 好吧 我是愿意给你名单 但是我的客户要求保密 |
[10:29] | And if I give you that list, I risk my business. | 如果我给你名单 我的生意会受影响的 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but we’re in the middle of a murder investigation. | 但是我们在调查谋杀 |
[10:34] | So I really don’t care about what happens to your business. | 我真不在乎你的生意会怎么样 |
[10:39] | I didn’t know anything about any gate code. | 我不知道什么大门密码 |
[10:42] | I couldn’t have killed Matthew. | 我不可能杀了Matthew |
[10:43] | I’m vegan. | 我是素食主义者 |
[10:45] | Good to know. | 明白了 |
[10:46] | I would never touch raw meat. | 我从来不碰生肉 |
[10:48] | She is negative for animal blood. | 她身上没有动物血 |
[10:51] | Matthew’s dead? | Matthew死了? |
[10:53] | Great. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | The only decent guy in Miami, and someone just had to go and shrink the dating pool. | 全迈阿密就他一个像样的男人 还有人要减少可约会的对象 |
[11:00] | Yes, I remember my first date with Matthew. | 我还记得初次和Matthew约会 |
[11:03] | He walked me to my front door. | 他走到我的前门 |
[11:05] | My roommate couldn’t believe it. | 我的室友不敢相信 |
[11:13] | Look at all these babes. | 你看看这些佳丽 |
[11:15] | I want to sign up for Tandy King’s service. | 我真想在Tandy King的公司注个册 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:18] | Net worth has to be over a million dollars. | 净资产至少一百万 |
[11:21] | On top of that, it’s a 55-grand buy-in, | 除此之外 买入都要五万五 |
[11:23] | and then you can’t even have sex with whoever you’re dating for three months. | 三个月里都不能和约会的人发生性关系 |
[11:26] | And you have to submit DNA for genetic testing and blood for an STD screening. | 你要交DNA样本测试基因 还有血液样本检查性病 |
[11:31] | I mean, I’ll say this for Tandy King- she’s thorough. | 我这么说Tandy King吧 她很细致 |
[11:33] | She gave us everything she had: comment cards, questionnaires… | 她什么都给我们了 评论卡 问卷调查 |
[11:37] | Look at this DNA report. | 看这DNA报告 |
[11:50] | I just can’t believe these girls would give up their genetic code to date a millionaire. | 不敢相信这些女孩为了与百万富翁约会 就给出她们的遗传密码 |
[11:54] | Where’s the DNA? Natalia has it- she’s trying to see | – DNA在哪? – Natalia那里 她试着弄清 |
[11:57] | if we get a match on anything we took from Matthew’s house. | 有没有和从Matthew房子里得到的DNA样本匹配的 |
[12:13] | So, have we talked to all the women Matthew dated? | 我们和Matthew约会过的每个女孩都谈过了? |
[12:15] | Yeah, everyone except Kate Pender. | 除了Kate Pender |
[12:18] | She’s the only one that hasn’t called me back. | 她是唯一一个没有回我电话的人 |
[12:41] | MATCH CONFIRMED | (确认匹配) |
[12:45] | Did you get a match? I did. | – 找到匹配的了吗? – 找到了 |
[12:46] | The sheets tested positive for female biologicals that matched Kate Pender. Our missing girl. | – 床单上找到的DNA和Kate Pender匹配 – 那位失踪的女孩 |
[12:51] | Well, she can’t be that far, because the maid changes the sheets every day. | 她肯定没走多远 因为女佣每天都换床单 |
[12:54] | All right, that means she slept with Matthew in the last 24 hours- let’s go find her. | 好吧 也就是说她在二十四小时以内 曾和Matthew上过床 我们去找她吧 |
[13:03] | Went by the no-show girl’s apartment, Kate Pender. | 我去了Kate Pender的公寓 |
[13:06] | I spun the drum, but I couldn’t find anything. | 我翻来翻去 什么都没找到 |
[13:08] | What kind of a car does she drive? | 她开的什么车? |
[13:09] | DMV’s got her registered in an Audi A4. | 她注册过一辆奥迪A4 |
[13:12] | It’s got a standard GPS. Yeah. | – 有标准的全球定位系统 – 对 |
[13:13] | Track it. All right. | – 跟踪 – 好的 |
[13:31] | It’s Kate Pender’s car- it’s got a lot of salt on it. | 那是Kate Pender的车 上面有不少盐 |
[13:33] | Think she abandoned it here? Maybe… she’s attending the party. | – 你觉得是她把车遗弃在这吗 – 也许她是为了参加聚会 |
[13:40] | how are you? | 你好 |
[13:41] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:42] | It’s right down there, to the left. | 一直走 在左边 |
[13:45] | Whoa. Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna, uh, need to see your invitations, please. | 麻烦出示你们的邀请函 |
[13:49] | Uh, where… where the hell did I put that? | 啊 我把它放哪了 |
[13:51] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们 你们好 |
[13:54] | I’m Paul Nichols. | 我是Paul Nichols |
[13:54] | I’m afraid this is an invitation-only party. | 很抱歉没有邀请函不能参加这个聚会 |
[13:57] | That’s all right. We brought our own. | 没关系 |
[13:59] | Kate Pender. Kate Pender? | 我们带了自己的邀请函 |
[14:08] | Yeah, Kate’s here. | 是的 Kate在这 |
[14:10] | And what would you want with one of my girls? One of your girls? | – 你们找我手下的姑娘有什么事? – 你手下的姑娘? |
[14:13] | I’m a matchmaker. | 我是做媒的 |
[14:14] | Matchmaker, huh? High-end clients only, though. | – 哈 做媒的? – 只为高端客户服务 |
[14:25] | Here’s Kate now. | Kate来了 |
[14:26] | These gentlemen would like to have a word with you. | 这两位先生想跟你谈谈 |
[14:29] | Alone… please. | 单独谈谈 |
[14:32] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[14:36] | So, what’s this about? | 找我有什么事 |
[14:37] | You’re familiar with a Matthew Shaw? | 你认识Matthew Shaw吗? |
[14:41] | I am. Why? | 认识 怎么了? |
[14:42] | He was murdered this morning. | 他今天早上被谋杀了 |
[14:47] | Would you come with us, please? | 你能跟我们过来吗? |
[15:00] | How’d you guys find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的? |
[15:01] | Tandy King. | |
[15:04] | When was the last time you saw Matthew, Kate? | 你最后一次见Matthew是什么时候 Kate |
[15:06] | I haven’t seen Matthew in a while. Kate, | – 我有一段时间没见过他了 |
[15:07] | I happen to know you were with him last night, so come on. | 我知道你昨天晚上和他在一起 有话直说吧 |
[15:14] | Look… okay, we aren’t supposed to see the guys without Mr. Nichols knowing, okay? | 那个 没有Nichols先生的同意 我是不能去见他的 |
[15:18] | It’s… It’s part of the contract. | 这是合同的一部分 |
[15:20] | So he poached you from Tandy, wouldn’t let you date her clients, huh? | 他从Tandy那把你挖来 不让你见她的客户 |
[15:23] | No, it was my choice. | 不 是我想这么做的 |
[15:25] | Look, Matthew was sweet, we had a connection at Tandy’s, | Matthew人很好 我们通过Tandy联系 |
[15:27] | but then when I came here, I told him we weren’t gonna be a match. | 但是当我要来这的时候 我告诉过他 我们不能在一起了 |
[15:30] | But if that’s true, why were you with him last night? | 如果你说的是真的 那你昨晚为什么跟他在一起 |
[15:35] | Just to end things, once and for all. | 只是为了一次性把事情解决了 |
[15:37] | One thing led to another, I guess it was good-bye sex. | 事情接踵而至 我们发生了分手前最后一次关系 |
[15:46] | Kate, are you done? Excuse me. | – Kate 事情处理完了吗 – 等一下 |
[15:48] | Yeah, I’d like to get back to the party. I know you do. I know you want to get in… | – 我想回到聚会上去 – 我知道你想回到聚会上去 |
[15:51] | We’ve got a couple of gentlemen who’d be interested… Excuse me. | – 我们这有几位先生对Kate很有兴趣 – 再等一下 |
[15:57] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[16:04] | There you go. | 好了 走吧 |
[16:31] | Brings me back to undergrad anatomy. | 就像回到了大学实习的时候 |
[16:34] | I thought I was used to all the smells down here, but this is, like… wow! | 我以为我都习惯这的味道了 但是这个味道 太难闻了 |
[16:38] | Quite a bouquet. | 芳香浓郁啊 |
[16:40] | Ah… Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:43] | Okay, well, that fish there, that looks like his usual lunch. | 胃里有鱼 应该是它的例行午餐 |
[16:46] | Hold on a second, Natalia. | Natalia等一下 |
[16:47] | There’s something stuck to this can. | 这有什么东西粘在罐头上 |
[16:49] | Let me get this cleaned up. | 我清理下看看 |
[16:55] | Eric found a piece of paper like this earlier by the pool. | Eric在泳池那边也找到了类似的纸 |
[16:58] | I’ll bag it for later. | 我待会再打包 |
[17:05] | Uh… and this… was his last meal. | 然后 这个是它的最后一餐 |
[17:10] | The radius was torn here. | 桡骨是从这被扯开的 |
[17:12] | This is Matthew’s left hand. | 这是Matthew的左臂 |
[17:13] | Looks like there’s a piece of bandage in his hand right there. | 他的手上好像有绷带 |
[17:16] | Clamps, please. | 递给我钳夹 |
[17:23] | It’s a burn. | 是烧伤的痕迹 |
[17:24] | Deep. Third-degree. | 伤口很深 三级烧伤 |
[17:25] | Based on the distinct edges, something very hot was held against his skin. | 从伤口的边缘来看 是极烫的物体跟皮肤直接接触 |
[17:30] | You don’t get a burn like this by bumping against a furnace. | 去碰火炉也不会留下这样的伤口 |
[17:33] | I’d say it happened within a week of his actual death. | 我觉得是他死前一周内留下的 |
[17:35] | So this gator was not the first time somebody wanted to hurt this guy. | 所以这不是第一次有人想害他了 |
[17:38] | Will you get some photos of that and get them up to the lab for me? | 帮我给伤口拍几张照片 然后送到实验室去 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna try to match that burn pattern to whatever caused it. | 我去研究一下烧伤是什么引起的 |
[17:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:00] | BEGIN BURN PATTERN ANALYSIS… | (开始进行烧伤分析) |
[18:13] | Well, it’s definitely not an iron, | 绝对不是铁 |
[18:15] | because I can’t find one with circles that big. | 因为我找不到那么大的圆圈 |
[18:17] | No, I think it’s some kind of a pipe. | 不 我觉得是管子一类的东西 |
[18:19] | Maybe. But the only problem is, do you know how many half-inch pipes there are out there in the world? True, | – 也许是 – 但问题是满大街都是直径半英寸的管子 |
[18:24] | but I think this one looks more like it’s a two-inch pipe. | 的确是 但我觉得这更像直径两英寸的管子 |
[18:27] | Do you know how many two-inch pipes there are out there in the world? | 你知道这世上有多少直径两英寸的管子吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t know how this happens to a millionaire, but I found two “insufficient fund” notices in our vic’s mailbox. | 不知道为什么百万富翁会发生这种事 但我在死者的邮箱里发现了两条”存款不足”通知 |
[18:36] | Huh. Yeah. | – 啊? – 真的 |
[18:38] | Nice little motorcycle burn. | 不错的摩托车烫伤啊 |
[18:40] | BOA VISTA Oh, come on. | 哦 天哪 |
[18:41] | How do you know that’s from a motorcycle? | 你怎么知道是摩托车烫伤的? |
[18:42] | Circles are the right size and distance apart. | 圆圈距离相等 大小相同 |
[18:45] | Had a buddy with the same burn on his leg. | 我有个哥们腿上也是这么烫伤的 |
[18:46] | He got it from the exhaust pipe on his cruiser. | 他是被巡逻车上的排气管烫伤的 |
[18:50] | Well, this one is on our victim’s hand, | 这个伤口在被害人的手上 |
[18:52] | and the severity of the burn indicates that it’s from prolonged exposure to the heat. | 烫伤的程度说明是长时间暴露在高温下造成的 |
[19:01] | But if it is from a motorcycle pipe, that just means that Matthew had his hand pinned by it. | 如果是摩托车的排气管 那Matthew的手一定是按在了上面 |
[19:08] | I got an idea how this happened; I’ll get back to you. | 我知道是怎么回事了 回头见 |
[19:19] | What do you think, Eric? | 你觉得如何 Eric? |
[19:21] | There’s nothing on the other bike. | 另外一辆车上什么也没有 |
[19:22] | Mr. Nichols, the cop is here again. | Nichols先生 那些警察又来了 |
[19:24] | Hey, got something here. | 这有东西 |
[19:27] | It’s cooked on a bit, but I bet you it’s blood. | 这烤过什么东西 我猜是血迹 |
[19:29] | Hey! Hey, what do you think you’re doing? | 嘿 你们干什么呢? |
[19:30] | Hit it with some fluorescein. You want to let me know what’s going on here? Yeah, we have blood, H. | – 在上面喷些荧光素 – 你们到底在做什么? 是血迹 |
[19:35] | This is private property! What do you think you’re doing?! | 这可是私有财产 你们到底在干什么?! |
[19:37] | DNA. Betcha it’s Matthew’s. | 我敢说我们能找到Matthew的DNA |
[19:40] | So, do I take it that Kate didn’t answer your questions to your satisfaction? | 我是不是可以认为Kate的答案 没能解决你们的问题 |
[19:43] | Who owns the motorcycle? | 这些摩托车是谁的? |
[19:46] | That’d be my head of security, | 是我的保安头子 |
[19:48] | Ricky Tobar. Okay, well, then he tortured the victim; he’s under arrest. | – Ricky Tobar的 – 那我得知道 他有没有折磨过受害者 他被捕了 |
[19:50] | Hook him up, please. What, are you kidding me? Are you…? | – 拷上他 – 什么 你开什么玩笑 |
[19:52] | Don’t say a thing. Don’t say a thing. Mr. Nic… | 什么都别说 什么都别说 |
[19:57] | Stop! That’s what you get when you mess | – 住手 – 这就是你 |
[19:59] | with Mr. Nichols’ girls. Stop! Stop! Stop! | – 玩Nichols先生的女人的下场 – 住手 住手 住手啊 |
[20:04] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗? |
[20:05] | No! Oh! | 啊 不要 |
[20:09] | My lawyer will meet you down there. | 我会派律师去见你的 |
[20:11] | Torture? | 折磨? |
[20:13] | Why would he want to do that? | 他为什么会这么做? |
[20:14] | Because Matthew was pursuing one of your girls and not paying your fees, and you didn’t like that. | 因为Matthew在追求你手下的姑娘 却没有付钱给你 你很不高兴 |
[20:18] | Good luck proving that. | 那你拿出证据来 |
[20:18] | That’s what we do, and guess what? | 这是我们的老本行 你猜怎么着? |
[20:20] | You’re next. | 你就是下一个 |
[20:32] | I said I’m not talking until my lawyer gets here. | 我说过了没有我的律师在场 我什么也不会说的 |
[20:34] | Your lawyer? | 你的律师? |
[20:36] | H, who do you think pays for this guy’s lawyer? | H 你觉得谁给这家伙请律师的? |
[20:37] | That would be Mr. Paul Nichols, Ricky’s boss. | 当然是Paul Nichols Ricky的老板 |
[20:40] | He’s not your lawyer, Ricky. | 他可不是你的律师 Ricky |
[20:41] | He’s your boss’s lawyer. He’s here to protect your boss. | 他可是你老板的律师 他来只不过是保护你的老板而已 |
[20:43] | By setting you up to take the fall, Ricky. | 他会让你当替罪羊的 Ricky |
[20:47] | Now, we know you attacked Matthew, and that’s good for at least attempted. | 我们知道你攻击了Matthew 至少可以算蓄意谋杀了 |
[20:51] | It’s not too far from there to murder. | 离谋杀既遂不远了 |
[20:53] | Hypothetically, let’s just say that your boss set you up, | 假设一下 你的老板让你当替罪羊 |
[20:57] | positioned you to take the fall because Matthew wouldn’t pay his fee. | 因为Matthew没付钱给他 而让你蹲大牢 |
[21:00] | You think Mr. Nichols is the kind of guy to kill over 50 grand? | 你觉得Nichols先生 是那种为了5万美元就会杀人的人吗? |
[21:03] | Well, I mean, come on, don’t you? | 难倒你不觉得吗? |
[21:05] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[21:06] | I know this lawyer isn’t here for me. | 我知道他的律师不是为我而来 |
[21:09] | But I’ve got a family… Which we can protect, Ricky. | – 但我还有家人呢 – 我们可以保护他们 Ricky |
[21:19] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[21:20] | This whole thing’s about money. | 都是因为钱 |
[21:22] | But a hell of a lot more than you’re thinking. | 但比你想的多多了 |
[21:25] | Try millions. | 可是牵涉到了上百万 |
[21:26] | And Nichols will do anything to protect it. | Nichols会想尽一切办法来保护它的 |
[21:28] | So, what is he working on? | 他到底在做什么? |
[21:33] | Detectives, I’m instructing my client not to say anything further. | 探员们 我不希望我的客户再说什么了 |
[21:37] | Hey, you can tell him to leave. | 你可以叫他离开 |
[21:39] | And regardless of what he’s saying to you, he doesn’t work for you. | 无论他跟你说什么 他都不是在帮你 |
[21:42] | Oh, yes, I do- and I’ve already posted bail for him. | 不 我是在帮他 我已经交了保释金了 |
[21:46] | You’re free to go, Mr. Tobar. | 你可以走了 Tobar先生 |
[21:48] | Ricky, don’t make this mistake. | Ricky 别做错事 |
[21:50] | If you care about your family, don’t do this. | 如果你还关心你的家人 就别这么做 |
[21:52] | Ricky, don’t do it. | Ricky 别这么做 |
[21:57] | Like I said, I’m not stupid. | 我说过的 我又不傻 |
[22:06] | What do you want to do? | 接下来怎么做? |
[22:08] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[22:10] | You wanted to see me. | 你想见我? |
[22:11] | I do. | 对 |
[22:12] | Something happened at the Nichols mansion which caused Matthew’s death. | Nichols房子里发生的某件事 就是Matthew的死因 |
[22:15] | Okay, I’ll pull a warrant and start searching the place. | 好的 我去弄一张搜查证去 |
[22:18] | Or you could start searching for the perfect match. | 或者你可以进去相相亲 |
[22:42] | Look, according to Tobar, whatever operation Nichols is running is worth millions. | 根据Tobar所说 Nichols在做的生意价值百万 |
[22:46] | This woman Kate Pender- is she gonna help us? Only if you can separate her from Nichols. Otherwise, leave her alone, okay? | – Kate Pende会帮助我们吗 – 除非你能让她脱离Nichols的视线 否则就不能动她 |
[22:51] | Now, listen, you won’t get past security with a wire. | 听着 你不能带着窃听器进去 |
[22:54] | We won’t be able to have ears on you. | 也不能带耳机 |
[22:56] | Which means you need to check in with us every 30 minutes. | 所以每半小时你要跟我们联系下 |
[22:59] | Every 30 minutes, okay? | 每半小时懂了吗 |
[23:00] | Okay, in and out, all right. Good, you got it. | 好的 出来进去 没问题 |
[23:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:04] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[23:20] | Please excuse the inconvenience, Mr. Durbin. | 抱歉带来的不便 Durbin先生 |
[23:23] | Photography is not allowed. | 拍照是不允许的 |
[23:24] | We’ll return this to you right when the party’s over. | 聚会结束我们会把这个还给你 |
[23:25] | Great, thanks. Enjoy. | – 好吧 谢谢 – 玩得开心 |
[23:40] | Mr. Durbin. Yes. | – Durbin先生 – 在 |
[23:42] | Welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[23:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[23:44] | Thanks for accommodating me on such short notice. | 谢谢您这样快就安排见我 |
[23:46] | Oh, of course, of course. | 这没什么 这没什么 |
[23:48] | Yeah, my office sent your information. | 我的办公室给你提供了信息 |
[23:51] | Vodka gimlet. | 来点伏特加 |
[23:52] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:53] | This is my favorite, you know. | 这可是我的最爱 |
[23:54] | Well, we pay close attention to your likes and dislikes. | 我们很关注您的喜好 |
[23:56] | That’s how we’re going to find your perfect companion. | 这样我们才能为你找到最合适的伴侣 |
[23:59] | Your one page says you’re in research and development- new energy? | 你的简历上说你在研究最新的能源? |
[24:03] | Yeah, research and development- basically windmills. “R & D” sounds better. | 是的 有关风能的研究与发展 说”R&D”更好 |
[24:06] | We track electrical currents, we sell it to eco companies, | 我们制造电以后 卖给环保公司 |
[24:08] | that sort of thing- very boring, | 可以说是很无聊 |
[24:10] | not good stuff to talk about with these ladies. Lot of pretty ones here. | 不是个跟姑娘们聊天的好话题 美女真多啊 |
[24:13] | How does this work? Oh, it’s like your currents- you circulate. | – 我该怎么做? – 和你的电流工作差不多 |
[24:16] | Mm-hmm. You talk to the ladies. | 你去和姑娘们聊天 |
[24:17] | Skip the small talk, ask the questions that really matter to you, and your match may be here. | 跳过闲聊部分 问一些你关心的问题 你的真命天女也许就在这里面 |
[24:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:25] | Here’s to me. Enjoy. | – 祝福我吧 – 玩的开心 |
[24:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:03] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[25:05] | Couldn’t help but notice you standing over here. | 你在这真显眼 |
[25:07] | You’re so pretty, but you, you look so sad. | 你真漂亮 但是看上去很悲伤 |
[25:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:10] | Oh, I thought I was doing a pretty good job of covering that up. No, not really. | – 我以为我掩饰得很好 – 你可没有 |
[25:15] | You’re doing a terrible job of covering it up, I’m sorry to say. Hi, I’m Ryan. | 我不得不说 你掩饰得实在是糟糕 我是Ryan |
[25:18] | I’m Kate. | 我是Kate |
[25:19] | Kate, hi. | Kate 你好 |
[25:21] | So what’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢? |
[25:26] | You know, sad stories aren’t really allowed here. | 这里不可以讲悲伤的故事 |
[25:29] | You know, I find sometimes, when we share our sad stories, it can make us feel closer. | 我觉得有时候悲伤的故事可以把我们的距离拉近 |
[25:36] | That’s, that’s one lame pickup line. | 这真是个糟糕的搭讪 |
[25:37] | I got another one for you. | 那我再想一个 |
[25:39] | Get ready, this one’s extremely lame. | 做好准备 这个更糟糕 |
[25:42] | Uh… penny for your thoughts. | 告诉我你想什么 我付钱给你 |
[25:45] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:48] | I lost a close friend today. | 我的一个好朋友今天去世了 |
[25:52] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 请节哀 |
[25:55] | But… you’re here at the party tonight, anyway? | 但是你还是来这个聚会了 |
[25:59] | Yeah, well, I didn’t really have much choice. | 是的 我别无选择 |
[26:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:04] | Yeah, it’s complicated… | 事情很复杂 |
[26:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | Okay, just don’t say anything, okay? | 别跟别人说起 好吗? |
[26:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:11] | Hey, Paul. Do you know what? | – 嘿 Paul – 你知道吗? |
[26:13] | What? I could have predicted that you two would find each other. | 什么? 我有预感你们会找到彼此 |
[26:15] | How you getting on? | 进行得如何? |
[26:17] | Good. | 还不错 |
[26:18] | Great- she’s, she’s lovely. | 真不错 她非常可爱 |
[26:20] | Listen, Kate, why don’t you take, uh, Mr. Durbin | Kate 你为什么不带Durbin先生 |
[26:22] | somewhere a little more quiet and you can really get to know him? I was, | 去一个安静点的地方 更好地了解一下 |
[26:25] | I was just about to do that. | 我正要这么做呢 |
[26:27] | Ryan, what do you think? | Ryan 你是怎么想的 |
[26:29] | Sure, I’d love to. | 我当然乐意 |
[26:32] | Okay. Great. | 很好很好 |
[26:51] | We got nine minutes, H! | 还剩九分钟了 H! |
[26:54] | Nine minutes. | 只剩九分钟了 |
[27:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:10] | Katie, Kate, I thought we just came up here to talk. | Katie Kate 咱们只是来聊天的 |
[27:13] | Ryan, you don’t need any of your lines up here. | Ryan 在这里 你不需要拘泥礼节 |
[27:16] | You can have whatever you want for a price. | 只要肯出钱 没有得不到的 |
[27:19] | Hmm? | 呃? |
[27:20] | Hold up a second, hold… Wait, seriously? | 等一下 真的假的? |
[27:22] | Okay, please don’t back out now, okay? | 千万别走 好吗? |
[27:25] | ‘Cause Nichols will blame me. | Nichols会罚我的 |
[27:26] | You know, this is all moving- it’s all… | 进展得有点… |
[27:28] | Can you just stop doing that? | 别解了 |
[27:30] | It’s all moving a little fast for me. | 进展过快 我接受不了 |
[27:31] | Okay, but you can’t complain to Nichols, all right? | 好吧 但你不能向Nichols打小报告 成不? |
[27:34] | Kate, Kate, relax, I’m not going to complain to Nichols. | Kate Kate 放心 我不会的 |
[27:39] | Is Nichols your, uh…? | Nichols是…? |
[27:42] | He’s your pimp. | 给你拉皮条的? |
[27:45] | I prefer “matchmaking service,” actually. | 我更喜欢叫他”中介” |
[27:47] | Okay, uh… I’m sorry about that. I don’t… | 不好意思… |
[27:53] | I don’t know what got into me. | 我不了解行情 |
[27:55] | Is this good? | 这些够么? |
[27:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 够了 |
[27:58] | Okay, a lot of guys get nervous their first time. | 很多人第一次都会很紧张 |
[28:01] | Why don’t we just… talk a little more? | 那就先小聊一会儿? |
[28:04] | Okay. Okay, relax. | – 好 – 缓解尴尬气氛 |
[28:06] | Want another drink? | 想再喝一杯么? |
[28:07] | Yeah, in fact, um… I’m gonna go grab a bottle of wine. | 好啊 我去拿一瓶来 |
[28:50] | What do we got? | 还剩多长时间? |
[28:52] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[29:12] | Time’s up. | 到点了 |
[29:13] | We got to do something. Let’s go. | 咱们得行动了 |
[29:29] | Who are you working for? | 你老大是谁? |
[29:33] | Who do you work for?! | 你替谁卖命?! |
[29:37] | Who do you work…? | 你替谁…? |
[29:43] | Let him go, let him go. | 放开他 |
[29:44] | Wolfe! Come on! | 放开他 |
[29:45] | H, H, he’s going for his gun! | H H 他要拿枪了! |
[29:56] | Breathe, get up. | 呼吸 |
[30:00] | Come on, breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[30:01] | Breathe, come on. | 深呼吸 |
[30:04] | You’re all right, breathe. Go on. | 没事了 继续呼吸 |
[30:10] | Are you okay? | 还好吧? |
[30:14] | We found Wolfe. | 找到Wolfe了 |
[30:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:16] | Now let’s find Nichols. | 现在该去找Nichols了 |
[30:36] | You kill my security guard and then you accuse me of this? Shut your mouth already. | – 你杀了我的保安 现在还倒打一耙? – 闭嘴 |
[30:40] | Listen, I didn’t know any of these girls were hooking. | 听着 我不知道这些丫头在卖 |
[30:43] | It’s nothing to do with me. | 和我没有关系 |
[30:44] | And yet they operated right here out of your home. | 没关系能在你家卖? |
[30:46] | I run a legitimate business. | 我做的是合法生意 |
[30:48] | You’re running a house of prostitution. | 你就是开妓院的 |
[30:50] | Hey, for all you know, it could have been that security guard | 也可能是保安做的呢 |
[30:53] | that was organizing it. Well, that’s really convenient, because he’s dead. | – 是他安排的 – 行啊你 把责任推到死人身上 |
[30:55] | He can’t defend himself. | 没人辩解 |
[30:56] | I am not part of this. You can ask any of them girls. | 不关我事 你去问那些丫头 |
[30:59] | I want my lawyer here. | 我要请律师 |
[31:00] | He’ll sort this out in two minutes. | 他几分钟就能把事情缕清楚 |
[31:02] | Horatio, you know, | |
[31:03] | before I was drugged, I think I remember something weird about this bookcase. | 我被撂倒之前 觉得这个书架有问题 |
[31:06] | There was something strange. | 不太对劲儿 |
[31:12] | Okay, you get away from there. | 你给我离远点 |
[31:13] | Don’t you touch anything. | 别瞎动 |
[31:14] | You’ve got no authorization. Shut up. | – 这是私人场所 – 闭嘴 |
[31:26] | That, my friend, is a counting room. | 哥们 这应该是财务室吧 |
[31:41] | Open the safe. | 打开保险柜 |
[31:46] | Open it. | 打开 |
[31:54] | I consider it my mission to help people find happiness. | 我的工作就是要给人带来快乐 |
[31:59] | For a price. | 有偿劳动 |
[32:00] | Arrest this son of a bitch. | 扣了他这个龟儿子 |
[32:21] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我来的? |
[32:27] | Matthew’s murder. | Matthew被谋杀一事 |
[32:30] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[32:32] | I tried to break it off. | 我想要阻止来着 |
[32:35] | Matthew wanted to marry me, but Paul wouldn’t let him. | Matthew要娶我 但Paul不肯 |
[32:41] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[32:42] | Paul, please, we love each other. | Paul 求你了 我们两个是真心的 |
[32:46] | Just let us go. | 你放我们一马吧 |
[32:46] | She’s too valuable, and you can’t afford her. | 她的价太高 你付不起 |
[32:49] | Kate, Matthew’s a wealthy man. | Kate Matthew那么有钱 |
[32:51] | Why didn’t he just buy his way out? | 怎么不帮你赎身? |
[32:53] | His business manager ran off with all his money. | 他的经理人把钱全卷走了 |
[32:58] | Matthew told me he was broke. I didn’t care. | Matthew要破产了 但我不在乎 |
[33:03] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[33:06] | Kate, get over here. | Kate 过来 |
[33:16] | Come on. | 求你了 |
[33:17] | This was never meant to be forever. | 做这个也不是长久的行当 |
[33:18] | Just let me leave. | 你就放我走吧 |
[33:20] | Let us go,or I’ll go to the cops. | 不放人 我就报警 |
[33:22] | You go to the cops…and I’ll kill her. | 你敢报警 我弄死她 |
[33:27] | And Kate, you run off with him… | Kate 你要敢跑… |
[33:31] | I’ll kill him. | 我就弄死他 |
[33:41] | Paul murdered Matthew, Lieutenant, I know it. | 副队 我知道是Paul杀了Matthew |
[33:47] | Please, please don’t let him get away with this, please. | 求你一定要还他个公道 |
[33:50] | Kate, if Paul did this, justice will be served. | Kate 如果真是Paul做的 我们一定让他服法 |
[34:04] | Why would I kill Matthew Shaw? | 杀了Matthew Shaw 我有什么好处? |
[34:06] | Because he was attempting to reclaim one of your girls at the expense of your bottom line. | 他要给一个丫头赎身 却给不上好价钱 |
[34:11] | I get it, all right? You’re trying to wear me down, but it’s not gonna work ’cause I didn’t kill him… | 我知道你们的套路 想让我入套儿 没门儿 我没杀… |
[34:14] | Prostitution, kidnapping, attempted murder, and the list goes on. | 卖淫 绑架 谋杀等等罪行 |
[34:19] | I’ve never even been to his house. | 我都没去过他家 |
[34:21] | How much was she worth to you? A hundred thousand? Maybe two? | 她到底值多少钱? 一万? 还是两万? |
[34:28] | What’s my lawyer gonna say when he finds out you’ve been questioning me without him here? | 律师没在场的情况下你就审问我 你知道会有什么后果? |
[34:32] | I think we’re done. | 我想咱们谈完了 |
[34:34] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[34:37] | We’re just getting started. | 咱们才刚开始呢 |
[34:39] | Hey, what’s-what’s this? | 你什么意思? |
[34:41] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[34:42] | Okay, I want my lawyer here now! | 现在就要见! |
[34:46] | I want to see my lawyer! | 我要律师! |
[34:48] | I’ve got rights! | 我有权力叫律师! |
[35:01] | What are you hiding in here? | 你到底藏着什么呢? |
[35:12] | Eric found a piece of paper like this by the pool earlier. | Eric早先在泳池里也发现一片这样的纸 |
[35:20] | See how there’s all this design in the background and then you’ve got these smudged numbers at the bottom? So I’m thinking it’s a check. | 背景都是这种图案 下边还有模糊的数字 我觉得应该是张支票 |
[35:25] | Right, that’s what I was thinking. What do you think? Yeah. | – 你怎么看 – 我也是这么想的 |
[35:26] | And maybe we can tie this to Paul Nichols, ’cause then we could put him at the crime scene. | 咱们也许能把它和Paul Nichols联系起来 这样他就有出现在凶案现场的证明了 |
[35:30] | Right. Let’s try to make out the letters. | 好 咱们现在就分析辨认这些字母 |
[35:33] | That’s a “T.” | 这是个字母”T” |
[35:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[35:38] | And then that looks like… | 这个看起来像… |
[35:40] | an “H-E-S” right there. Oh, good one. | – 很好 |
[35:45] | This is all… all blurry in here, but it kind of looks like a capital “K.” | 这儿不清楚 但有点像大写的”K” |
[35:49] | Oh, yeah, it does. | 没错 就是 |
[35:50] | You think? Okay. | – 你也说是? |
[35:52] | “K.” | – 嗯 |
[35:53] | Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait, maybe this could be a… Is this “Tandy King Matches.” | 等…这是不”Tandy King Matches”么 |
[35:59] | That’s her business name. | 她公司的名字 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[36:04] | Well, if it’s “Tandy King Matches,” why is the check all torn up, and what is that red ink? | 如果支票是给”Tandy King Matches”的 为什么被撕了 红墨水是怎么回事? |
[36:08] | Will you grab me the U.V. light, please? Yes. | – 把紫外线电棒拿给我? – 好的 |
[36:14] | All right, let’s see. | 咱们来看看 |
[36:16] | Okay, well, that is not handwriting ink, that is from a stamp. | 这不是字迹的墨水 是红章上的 |
[36:20] | And it’s a capital “N” and a capital “S.” | 一个大写的”N” 一个大写的”S” |
[36:24] | “Insufficient Funds.” | “存款不足” |
[36:26] | When your money is funny, the bank stamps a check “NSF.” | 帐户钱不足的时候 银行会盖上”NSF”章 |
[36:30] | I don’t know how this happens to a millionaire, | 不知道为什么百万富翁会发生这种事 |
[36:32] | but I found two “insufficient fund” notices in our vic’s mailbox. | 但我在他邮箱里发现两条”存款不足”通知 |
[36:35] | Okay, but wait, if-if it’s Tandy King’s and it went back to Tandy, then what’s | 如果是给Tandy King的支票 焦点还得转回她身上 |
[36:38] | it doing all torn up in Matthew’s yard? | 为什么在Matthew家的院子里撕掉支票? |
[36:40] | I think Tandy paid Matthew a house call. | 应该是Tandy给Matthew做过上门服务 |
[36:43] | Because she didn’t receive her sizeable fee. She was upset, so… | 因为她没收到合理的价钱 悲伤过后就… |
[36:46] | She conveniently didn’t tell me about it. Great. | – 她没跟我说实话 – 没错 |
[36:48] | Now we got two people with motive to kill Matthew, | 目前查到了两个人有杀Matthew的动机 |
[36:51] | but we can’t prove either of them opened the gate for the gator. | 但都证实不了是他们引鳄鱼出来 |
[36:55] | Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:57] | I think maybe we can. | 应该可以 |
[37:01] | What the hell is going on…?! | 搞什么飞机…?! |
[37:03] | Get your feet off my desk. | 把脚从桌子上拿下去 |
[37:05] | We know that you have Matthew’s gate code. | 你有Matthew大门的密码 |
[37:07] | How could I have known the code? | 我怎么可能知道? |
[37:08] | Because you have access to the tape. | 看录像就知道了 |
[37:11] | Hi. I’m Matthew Shaw, | 你好 我是Matthew Shaw |
[37:12] | um, Internet entrepreneur, avid swimmer and… air hockey champion. | 网络创业者 喜欢游泳 得过空中曲棍球冠军 |
[37:16] | Uh… and I’d like to welcome you to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[37:21] | You see, anyone who had access to the tape could decipher the code. | 任何看过录像的人都能解开大门密码 |
[37:26] | A hundred people could have had that code. | 没准大家都知道呢 |
[37:28] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 这能证明什么? |
[37:29] | We know you were at his house, | 我们很清楚 你去过他家 |
[37:30] | and we know you killed him because he couldn’t pay. | 因为他付不起钱 你就杀人灭口 |
[37:35] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[37:37] | I’m gonna test your hands for animal blood. | 检验你手上是否有过动物血迹 |
[37:38] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[37:39] | Because we know that you cut up a steak and lured that alligator into Matthew’s yard. | 因为你切了一块牛排 把鳄鱼引到了Matthew家的院子 |
[37:43] | That’s exactly right, | 没错 |
[37:44] | and we’re gonna find blood on your hands, aren’t we? | 我们要看看你手上是否有血迹 |
[37:49] | Matthew… It was a simple misunderstanding, Tandy. | – 这是个误会 Tandy |
[37:50] | It’s been weeks. I’ll have my business manager cut you another check. Oh, please. | – 都好几个星期了 – 我会让经理人再给你开一张支票的 好么 |
[37:54] | Screw your checks, Matthew. | 去你丫的支票 Matthew |
[37:56] | You owe me 55 grand, and I’m not leaving here until I get it. | 你欠我5万5 不给 老娘不走了 |
[38:02] | I don’t have it. | 我没钱 |
[38:03] | What? I lost everything. | – 啥? – 我现在是穷光蛋一个 |
[38:05] | Believe me, if-if I did have it, | 相信我 如果有钱的话 |
[38:07] | I would give it to you, because introducing me to Kate meant more to me than any amount of money. | 我一定给 因为你把Kate介绍给我 比什么都值钱 |
[38:12] | Aw, save it. | 省省吧 |
[38:13] | You are unbelievable. | 你简直了 |
[38:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:21] | I run a multimillion-dollar company, | 我经营着数百万的生意 |
[38:23] | but my business is only as good as my reputation, and if I let some poser show me up, my business is done. | 名声比什么都重要 一但出差 生意就全砸了 |
[38:29] | I vetted him, I vouched for him, and he made a fool of me. | 我为他做咨询 为他担保 可他却耍我 |
[38:59] | If it had gotten out that he was a fraud, do you know what that would have done to my credibility? | 一旦被人发现他欺诈 你们知道这对我的信誉有多大影响? |
[39:06] | Take her. | 带走 |
[39:08] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你们抓错人了 |
[39:37] | Hang on a second, please. | 等一下 |
[39:42] | Where am I going? | 要把我送哪儿去? |
[39:43] | Well, they’re gonna take you over to County and book you for prostitution. | 送你去郡里 以卖淫罪将你收押 |
[39:52] | I just keep thinking about the day that… I got involved with Paul. | 我刚刚在想 卖给Paul那天 |
[39:56] | I just kept thinking, I need the money, it would only be for a little while. | 就认为自己需要钱 出来卖只是暂时的 |
[40:01] | That’s the trap, isn’t it? | 是设计好的套 对么? |
[40:04] | I just feel so stupid. | 我真傻 |
[40:10] | Matthew’s dead, and I’m going to prison. | Matthew死了 我也要去坐牢了 |
[40:12] | You know, Kate, it doesn’t have to end like this. | 你知道么 Kate 可以改写结局的 |
[40:16] | What, you can do that? | 你可以么? |
[40:18] | With your help, I might. | 可以 但需要你的帮助 |
[40:21] | You want me to testify against Paul? | 你想我让指证Paul? |
[40:23] | The state attorney will grant you probation | 这样检察官才会帮你申请缓刑 |
[40:29] | Paul’s capable of anything. | Paul可神着呢 |
[40:30] | So am I, Kate, so am I. | 我也神着呢 Kate 我也可以 |
[40:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:00] | Okay. Kate, it’s gonna be okay. | 好了 Kate 会没事的 |
[41:04] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |