时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | *** | 你今天真美 亲爱的 |
[01:53] | I told you,Bobby.Not at work. | Bobby 我告诉过你了 工作时间别这样 |
[01:55] | You can’t talk to me like that,just because your uncle owns this place. | 别以为你叔叔是这的老板 就能那样和我说话 |
[01:58] | Hey,this one I’m going to take a look at. | 嘿 我想检查一下这个 |
[02:00] | All I need… I’m caught! | 我需要… 我被卡住了! |
[02:03] | Bobby,turn it off! | Bobby 把它关了! |
[02:05] | Help me! | 救命! |
[02:06] | Come on! | 快点! |
[02:07] | Pull it hard!Pull it! | 使劲拉! 使劲! |
[02:10] | Turn it off! | 关掉它! |
[02:12] | Bobby! | |
[02:21] | – You’re okay.You’re okay. – Thank you. | – 没事了 没事了 – 谢谢你 |
[02:29] | What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[02:33] | Oh,my God! | 哦 天哪! |
[02:35] | Everybody get out! | 大家赶紧出去! |
[02:56] | This is AIR 21,responding to a Q48 explosion in progress at the Cavanaugh Sugar Refinery. | 这是空勤21号 正赶往发生爆炸的Cavanaugh炼糖厂 |
[03:01] | Advise all units to proceed with extreme caution. | 建议所有单位格外谨慎应对 |
[03:20] | Eric!I’ve got a body. | Eric! 这有具尸体 |
[03:24] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[03:29] | Eric?! | |
[03:31] | I got somebody,Eric. | 我找到一个 Eric |
[03:38] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[03:40] | Where’s Donna? – Donna’s still in there. | Donna在哪里 她还在里面 |
[03:43] | She’s inside!She’s in here! | 她在里面 |
[03:44] | Donna! Donna! | 还在里面! |
[03:47] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[03:50] | Here! | 在这里! |
[03:52] | I’ve got another one! | 这还有一个人! |
[03:54] | All right,here she is. | 她在这呢 |
[04:02] | – Okay,sweetheart,easy. – What happened? | – 好了 甜心 放松点 – 这怎么回事? |
[04:08] | It’s okay.Okay,here we go. | 没事了 咱们走 |
[04:12] | Gotta go.We gotta get you out of here. | 得赶紧走了 赶快离开这 |
[04:15] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[04:17] | Here we go,sweetheart. | 咱们走 甜心 |
[04:20] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[04:21] | Good job.Come here. | 干得好 这边走 |
[04:37] | Be gentle,gentlemen.He’s fragile. | 小心点 伙计们 尸体很易碎 |
[04:41] | So,Dr.Loman,one fatality. | 一人殒命 Loman医生 |
[04:43] | Could have been a lot worse. | 伤亡人数本可能更多 |
[04:44] | Damage was contained to one area in the sugar refinery. | 事故只对工厂某一特定区域造成损害 |
[04:47] | Survivors say they heard three explosions. | 生还者说听到三声爆炸 |
[04:49] | Based on what I saw inside,it looked like a bomb went off. | 据我在现场的观察 看上去像炸弹爆炸 |
[04:51] | What is the cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[04:53] | He has extensive comminuted fractures. | 身上大面积粉碎性骨折 |
[04:55] | I think the force of the blast shattered his bones. | 我猜是爆炸力度震碎了他的骨头 |
[04:59] | Oh my God! | 哦 上帝! |
[05:01] | Ma’am?Do you know this man? | 女士? 您认识这个人吗? |
[05:06] | Um… Eduardo Santana. | 呃… 这是Eduardo Santana |
[05:08] | We were getting married in a month. | 我们订于一个月后结婚 |
[05:11] | Are you sure it’s him? | 你确定是他吗? |
[05:14] | His mother gave him that watch when he graduated high school. | 这表是他高中毕业时他妈妈送的 |
[05:17] | – I’m sorry,I have to take him now. – I understand. | – 抱歉 我得把他运走了 – 我明白 |
[05:18] | Ma’am. Ma’am,what’s your name? | 女士 |
[05:22] | Uh,Nina Castillo. | 女士 你叫什么名字? |
[05:24] | Okay,how do I find his mother? | 好 我怎么能找到他妈妈? |
[05:26] | She died three years ago. | 她三年前过世了 |
[05:29] | It was just us. | 就剩我俩相依为命 |
[05:30] | Oh,my God,he… I can’t believe that… this is happening! | 哦 天哪 他… 我不敢相信 不敢相信这是真的! |
[05:33] | All right.Okay,hang on.Hang on.I understand. | 好了 坚强些 我能理解 |
[05:36] | – How could this have happened? – You know what?Nina,listen to me. | – 怎么会这样的? – 知道吗? Nina 听我说 |
[05:38] | We’re going to find out,okay? | 我们会查出来的 好吗? |
[05:40] | All right?Come with me.Just come with me,come on. | 好吗 跟我走 来 |
[05:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:09] | No,we didn’t find any explosives,right? | 没找到任何爆炸物 |
[07:12] | Nope,nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[07:13] | Until now. | 现在有了 |
[07:15] | What is that?This is sugar dust. | – 那是什么? – 是糖粉末 |
[07:17] | In large quantities,it can be an explosive. | 糖粉末到达一定浓度会极不稳定 |
[07:19] | So is sawdust,coal.Any dust particle is a combustible if you let too much of it collect, | 嗯 一旦找到引火源 |
[07:23] | and they find an ignition source. | 所有大量积聚的尘粒都会燃烧 |
[07:31] | This is on everything. | 这玩意儿到处都是 |
[07:33] | Yeah.This amount of dust in a confined space like this,with no ventilation- | 在紧闭的空间里积聚这么多糖粉 要是没通风设备的话 |
[07:36] | spark will set the whole thing off. | 一点火星就能把整个地方全点着 |
[07:38] | Which is too rare of an occurrence to be an accident. | 意外的可能性非常小 |
[07:41] | Listen,then we’re talking about a murder,right? | 那么这是谋杀了? |
[07:43] | It’s starting to look like it. | 看上去像 |
[07:45] | There are safety regulations in place against dust explosions. | 这种地方都设有 防粉尘爆炸安全管理条例 |
[07:47] | – So if the owner broke the rules… – He would be responsible for the death. | – 如果是老板违反了条例… |
[08:26] | CSI:MIAMI Season09 Episode9 | – 他就得为谋杀负责 |
[08:50] | Come on. Right there. | 快 就在那 |
[08:53] | Put it down. | 把它放下来 |
[08:54] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[08:55] | No!No! | 不! 不! |
[08:56] | I want this place cleared out. | 我要把这里清空 |
[08:59] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[09:01] | No,no,no. | 别 别 别 |
[09:10] | Mr.Cavanaugh,shut it down. | Cavanaugh先生 把工厂关了 |
[09:12] | No,you can’t do that. | 不 你们不能这么做 |
[09:13] | I have buyers from here to Dallas waiting for their shipments. | 我的客户从这排到达拉斯 都等着出货呢 |
[09:15] | This is my crime scene,and I need to process it. | 这是我的犯罪现场 我要展开调查 |
[09:19] | Crime scene.What exactly is the crime? | 犯罪现场 具体是什么罪? |
[09:21] | Negligent homicide in the death of Eduardo Santana. | 致使Edyardo Santana死亡的过失谋杀罪 |
[09:24] | He’s one of your employees. | 他是你的雇员之一 |
[09:25] | I know who Eduardo was. | 我知道Eduardo是谁 |
[09:27] | I know all my employees. | 我对所有员工都很熟悉 |
[09:29] | So you think I’m somehow responsible for all this. | 那么你认为我该对此负责咯 |
[09:32] | I almost lost everything today. | 我今天几乎倾家荡产 |
[09:34] | Sugar dust – it’s all over the refinery. | 糖粉末 整个工厂到处都是 |
[09:36] | Don’t bother,Lieutenant. | 可别跟我来这套 队长 |
[09:38] | There is no way that that was a dust explosion. | 绝不可能是粉尘爆炸 |
[09:40] | That’s not what the evidence says. | 证据可不这么说 |
[09:43] | So you found sugar dust.Good for you. | 这么说你们找到了糖粉 真是好样的 |
[09:45] | Did you find excessive concentrations? | 你们是否发现糖粉浓度过大呢? |
[09:47] | No. | 没有 |
[09:48] | But we will. | 但我们会查出真相的 |
[09:49] | I doubt that,since I have a state-of-the-art ventilation system that draws dust out all day, | 深表怀疑 这里采用最先进的通风设备 每天抽走粉尘 |
[09:53] | and a fail-safe door that stays open 24-7. | 安全门也全天候开启 |
[09:56] | And who exactly was responsible for that door staying open? | 是谁负责确保门一直开着? |
[09:59] | An employee whose only job is to stand sentry. | 一名员工 只负责看门 |
[10:03] | Okay.I want his name. | 好的 他叫什么名字 |
[10:05] | – It’s in my computer. – Go get it. Now. | – 在我电脑里 – 去拿来 马上 |
[10:13] | Well,so much for knowing all of his employees. | 还说熟悉自己所有员工呢 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[10:17] | Let’s focus on the illustrious ventilation and containment system… | 去调查那厉害的通风设备 和灾害控制系统吧 |
[10:21] | because something is wrong. | 肯定有哪环出了错 |
[10:48] | – *** – Thanks. | – Wolfe警官 – 谢谢 |
[11:00] | It’s clean. | 没发现 |
[11:01] | There’s no fire residue in here. | 这里没有火烧残留 |
[11:06] | No charring in the vents or the ducts on the inside. | 排气口和通风管内侧都没烧焦 |
[11:11] | There’s charring on the outside. | 可外侧都烧焦了 |
[11:13] | Which means that the vents were closed. | 说明排气口是关着的 |
[11:20] | So big daddy lied to you guys. | 这么说大老板撒谎了 |
[11:21] | I think we should send Tripp over there to see him. | 应该让Tripp去审问他一番 |
[11:23] | Yeah,it’s not him,it’s her.This is a note from Homicide. | 不是他 是她 这是凶杀组送来的资料 |
[11:26] | It said that while Cavanaugh owns the company,it’s Cavanaugh’s daughter that runs the day-to-day operations. | 上面说Cavanaugh虽是老板 但一直是由他女儿打理工厂日常运转 |
[11:31] | It was an accident. | 是场意外 |
[11:33] | No,I don’t have an incident report. | 我这没有事故报告 |
[11:36] | Is this what I pay your obscene premiums for,so you can give me the runaround? | 我付那么多酬金就是让你跟我打哈哈? |
[11:40] | Let me have that. | 把电话给我 |
[11:41] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁? |
[11:42] | The guy that just took your phone. | 抢了你电话的人 |
[11:44] | Miss Cavanaugh,can you please explain why you had the ventilation system turned off in the refinery today? | Cavanaugh小姐 请你解释一下 为什么今天工厂的通风系统被关掉了 |
[11:49] | Cost-cutting measure.Five times daily since I took over operations. | 缩减成本 自我接手后 每天节省五倍开支 |
[11:53] | Save us a hundred thou a month in electric. | 每月能省下10万电费 |
[11:54] | And you are aware that that’s against safety regulations? | 你可知道这是违反安全条例的? |
[11:57] | Not if I maintain a dust concentration 20% below the L.E.L. | 如果我把粉尘浓度控制在 L.E.L.20%以下就不算 |
[12:01] | What the hell is L.E.L.? | L.E.L.是什么? |
[12:02] | Lower Explosive Limit. | 最低爆炸浓度 |
[12:05] | Miss Cavanaugh,to say that your plan backfired today is an understatement. | Cavanaugh小姐 你的节省措施帮倒忙了 |
[12:09] | Thought you’d impress daddy by saving money,and what you did is destroy his business. | 还以为存钱有道 能让你爸刮目相看 实际上却把老爸的生意毁了 |
[12:14] | Unless you can prove that,all you’ve got is a couple of closed vents. | 除非你们能证明浓度超标 你们只发现通风管没开而已 |
[12:17] | Actually,what we have is a young man who died today a month before his wedding. | 实际上我们发现 一个年轻人在婚礼前一月命丧黄泉 |
[12:21] | And it may have been your cost-cutting measures that cost him his life. | 说不定就是你的节约措施害他送命的 |
[12:31] | This the door you came out earlier with H? | 之前你跟H就是从这扇门出来的? |
[12:33] | No,no,we went out the rear door. | 不是 我们从后门出去的 |
[12:35] | This is actually… this is where the fail-safe door should be. | 这里本来… 应该是扇安全门 |
[12:39] | Well,obviously,it’s missing. | 显然不见了 |
[12:42] | Must’ve gotten blown off during the blast. | 肯定是爆炸的时候炸飞了 |
[12:45] | Let’s take a look,see if it’s around somewhere. | 找找周围有没有 |
[12:53] | It’s not missing anymore. | 找到了 |
[13:06] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:13] | You seeing what I’m seeing? | 你也注意到了? |
[13:15] | Yeah,the latch is blown off. | 是的 门闩炸断了 |
[13:23] | Looks like it was sheared off. | 看起来像折断的 |
[13:41] | It means this door was closed before the explosion. | 就是说在爆炸前 这扇门是关着的 |
[13:51] | Walter,this closed door could’ve been the cause of the explosion. | Walter 爆炸可能就是 因这扇门关闭而导致的 |
[13:54] | What about the guy that’s supposed to be guarding it? | 那看门的人呢? |
[13:57] | What happened to him? | 他去哪了? |
[13:59] | I got a work roster right here. | 我有工人名册 |
[14:03] | Work roster says a Manny Delgado was supposed to be standing sentry at this door. | 名册上说当时的看门人是Manny Delgado |
[14:07] | Okay,I’ll tell H. | 好的 我去告诉H |
[14:11] | So,Manny,it is your job to keep the fail-safe door open. | Manny 你的职责就是确保门开着 |
[14:16] | Yeah.So? | 是啊 然后呢? |
[14:17] | The door was closed,the place exploded. | 门关上了 然后发生了爆炸 |
[14:19] | What… is up? | 到底… 怎么回事? |
[14:23] | – I may have stepped away for a few minutes. – Few minutes? | – 我大概走开了几分钟 – 几分钟? |
[14:26] | Okay,20 minutes. | 好吧 20分钟 |
[14:31] | You better start talking,my friend. | 你最好老实交待 朋友 |
[14:35] | One of the field workers got sick. | 有个工友生病了 |
[14:42] | *** | 确保门开 |
[14:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:46] | I have to get home. | 我得回家 |
[14:47] | – Okay,let me help you,okay? – Okay.Okay. | – 我扶你吧? – 好 好 |
[14:51] | And I took her home. | 我陪她回家了 |
[14:53] | – The field workers’ trailers. – What is her name? | – 回她的拖车 – 她叫什么名字? |
[14:58] | Nina Castillo.Eduardo’s girlfriend. | Nina Castillo 是Eduardo的女朋友 |
[15:01] | Is Nina gonna tell me the same story,Manny? | Nina会跟你口供一致吗 Manny? |
[15:06] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:22] | It was a hundred degrees in the field this morning. | 今早地里有37度多 |
[15:23] | I fainted. | 我晕倒了 |
[15:25] | Manny helped me back here – does that answer your question? | Manny陪我回家 够解答你的疑问了吗? |
[15:29] | As a matter of fact,it doesn’t. | 实际上 没有 |
[15:30] | And I’m beginning to think… | 我觉得… |
[15:33] | I’m not getting the whole story. | 还有我不知道的隐情 |
[15:36] | Tu hermana. | 你的姐姐 |
[15:38] | Isabel.onde est? | Isabel在哪儿? |
[15:40] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[15:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:43] | Gentlemen,this is an active investigation. | 先生 我正在调查案子 |
[15:46] | This is also an Immigration investigation. | 移民局也在调查案子 |
[15:48] | This woman’s sister’s in the country illegally,and I’m here to detain her. | 这女人的姐姐非法入境 我是来拘捕她的 |
[15:50] | Listen,I am sorry,but that’s not my problem. | 很抱歉 但这事与我无关 |
[15:52] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[15:54] | Let’s fan out! | 给我散开找! |
[15:55] | Nina,I need to know what’s going on. | Nina 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[15:58] | Nina,is your sister here? | Nina 你姐姐在这里吗? |
[15:59] | You need to tell me right now. | 快点告诉我 |
[16:01] | Isabel,she’s my older sister. | Isabel 她是我姐姐 |
[16:02] | She was born in Escada,Brazil. | 在巴西爱斯卡达出生 |
[16:04] | She came here when she was two months old.I was born on this farm. | 她两个月大就来到这儿 我在这个农场出生 |
[16:06] | So you’re a citizen,and she’s not. | 所以你是合法公民 而她不是 |
[16:08] | I already lost Eduardo. | 我已经失去了Eduardo |
[16:11] | I got her! | 我找到她了! |
[16:13] | Wait a sec!Don’t touch her! | 等等! 别碰她! |
[16:15] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我! 放开我! |
[16:16] | Easy! | 别动! |
[16:17] | – Don’t let them take me! – Easy! | – 别让他们抓走我! – 别动! |
[16:23] | This is my investigation. | 现在是我在办案 |
[16:25] | Now,the woman is scared; she’s not dangerous. | 这个女人吓着了 她不是危险人物 |
[16:28] | The zip ties are unnecessary. | 没必要把她绑起来 |
[16:29] | Standard operating procedure. | 这是规矩 |
[16:31] | – Where are you taking her? – Detention center. | – 你要带她到哪里? – 拘留所 |
[16:32] | She’ll be out for 24 hours. | 24小时内驱逐出境 |
[16:34] | What if you were to give me 48 hours? | 如果我要你给我48小时呢? |
[16:36] | – You’re asking me to break protocol. – I am. | – 你是要我坏规矩 – 是的 |
[16:47] | You got 48 hours for your investigation. | 给你48小时调查 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | – And then it’s my investigation. – I understand. | – 然后就轮到我了 |
[17:22] | ** | – 我明白 |
[17:24] | **** | 你今早知道这消息吗? |
[17:31] | ****** | 有些工人早上得知了消息 |
[17:40] | – ** | – 我们放下活 溜出去… – 为了警告Isabel 是吗? |
[17:45] | **** | 我想赶在移民局到之前到家 跑得太急 绊倒了 |
[17:50] | *** | Manny扶我起来 陪我回家 |
[17:53] | ** | Manny说的是真的 |
[17:56] | * | 谁都可能关上那扇门 |
[18:06] | I know that they didn’t mean to cause an explosion. | 不管是谁关的门 都不是有意引起爆炸的 |
[18:12] | They were probably just trying not to get picked up by Immigration. | 可能只是不想被移民局抓到 |
[18:17] | Nina… how common are the raids? | Nina… 他们多久来一次? |
[18:22] | They happen every month. | 每个月都来 |
[18:24] | People are targeted in advance. | 目标事先就定好了 |
[18:26] | Targeted? | 定好了? |
[18:27] | Who targets them? | 谁定好的? |
[18:31] | Nina,who targets them? | Nina 谁定的? |
[18:36] | Mr. Cavanaugh. | Cavanaugh先生 |
[18:40] | Mr. Cavanaugh. | Cavanaugh先生 |
[18:42] | Why,Nina,would he target his own people? | Nina 他为什么要出卖自己的工人? |
[18:45] | To get Immigration off his back. | 为了让移民局不找他麻烦 |
[18:46] | He almost let them take Eduardo away,too. | 他差点让移民局带走了Eduardo |
[18:57] | He proposed to me over there. | 他在那儿向我求婚 |
[19:03] | He said that… one day he was gonna buy us a real house away from the fields… | 他说… 以后会买一幢远离农场的房子 |
[19:10] | so that we could start life. | 开始新的生活 |
[19:15] | Nina… you’re gonna have that life. | Nina… 你会有那样的生活的 |
[19:18] | What about Isabel? | 那Isabel呢? |
[19:19] | I’m gonna take care of her,okay? | 我会搞定的 好吗? |
[19:29] | Where’s Loman? | Loman呢? |
[19:30] | The hardware store,picking up some special tools to process this body. | 五金店 去买些专门的工具 解剖这具尸体 |
[19:34] | Okay,well,did he find anything? | 他有什么发现吗? |
[19:36] | Yeah.Yeah,he did. | 是的 有 |
[19:38] | You know those comminuted fractures? | 你看这几处粉碎性骨折 |
[19:40] | They’re not from the blast,like you thought. | 和预计的不同 不是爆炸造成的 |
[19:43] | Turns out the guy was crushed. | 是积压导致的 |
[19:45] | Crushed by what? | 被什么压的? |
[19:46] | Sugar! | 糖! |
[19:47] | Yeah,Loman thinks,like,a quarter ton. | 是的 Loman觉得 大概有250公斤 |
[19:52] | See these particles all over him? | 看他身上的这些颗粒? |
[19:55] | They’re baked on,like a cre br. | 都被烤化了 就像个糖糕 |
[20:07] | None of the other injured were coated like this. | 其他伤员都没被糖覆盖 |
[20:09] | Which means Eduardo here was beneath the sugar during the blast. | 就是说爆炸的时候 Eduardo被埋在糖下面 |
[20:29] | Last time I checked,you don’t just end up under a ton of sugar. | 据我所知 人可不会 随便被这么多糖压死 |
[20:32] | No,not unless there’s foul play. | 不 除非是谋杀 |
[20:34] | The big three: jumped,fell… or was pushed. | 有三种情况 跳下去 摔下去 或者被人推下去 |
[20:48] | Sugar came in through the spout,right? | 糖从这个口出来 是吗? |
[20:51] | The conveyor belt takes it out,and if you look at the bottom of this funnel,it’s completely torn off. | 由传送带送出来 你看漏斗底下 完全裂开了 |
[20:56] | The sugar’s all piled up on the bottom. | 糖都堆在底下 |
[20:59] | You know,Eduardo was a pretty big guy. | Eduardo挺壮的 |
[21:03] | This tiny funnel would never have held his body. | 这么小的漏斗绝对承受不了他的体重 |
[21:04] | That would have caused massive amounts of sugar dust to be in the air. | 摔下来时肯定导致空气中飘散大量糖粉 |
[21:07] | Christie was right. | Christie说得没错 |
[21:08] | The vents being closed weren’t enough – it was the victim’s own body that collected all that sugar dust. | 关通风口不足以引起爆炸 是受害人的尸体带来这么多糖粉 |
[21:23] | Okay,so that puts to rest how the explosion happened. | 好吧 剩下的问题就是爆炸的起因 |
[21:26] | How’d this guy get in there to begin with? | 这家伙怎么会掉进去的? |
[21:28] | There’s only one way into the silo – that’s up on that catwalk. | 只有一个入口 那个天桥 |
[21:34] | Nothing up here indicates that Eduardo was pushed. | 上面没有Eduardo被推下去的迹象 |
[21:36] | Chances are,a guy with | 有未婚妻的人一般也不会自杀 |
[21:39] | Maybe he fell. | 可能是摔下去的 |
[21:40] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[21:50] | You know,I got an image of something up here. | 我在上边看到一个图案 |
[21:52] | I don’t know what it is. | 不过不知道画的是什么 |
[21:53] | I can’t make it out,but… You know,my grandma thought she saw Elvis’s face on a potato chip once? | – 看不出来 不过… – 我奶奶曾说在薯片上看到猫王的头像 |
[21:57] | Walter,I’m not seeing things,all right? | Walter 我没幻觉 好吧? |
[22:08] | Hey,I got something here. | 有发现 |
[22:13] | What do you got? | 什么发现? |
[22:16] | I got a hair. | 一根毛发 |
[22:24] | It’s too coarse to be human. | 太粗糙 不是人类的 |
[22:26] | Mosaic patterns. | 马赛克图案 |
[22:29] | Few ovoid structures,bulb-shaped root… This is a horse hair. | 卵形结构较少 茎状发根… 是马毛 |
[22:36] | There’s no way there was a horse on the catwalk with our victim,so,it had to be from somebody who rides one. | 肯定不会是受害人和马上了天桥 肯定是有人骑马时沾上的 |
[22:40] | Yeah,and whoever was up there knows what happened to Eduardo. | 对 这个人肯定知道Eduardo怎么死的 |
[22:43] | Or they were the cause of it. | 也可能就是这个人下的毒手 |
[22:44] | Cavanaugh’s got a whole stable full of horses. | Cavanaugh养了一马棚的马 |
[22:46] | How do we narrow it down to just one rider? | 怎样缩小范围呢? |
[22:48] | Well,the color is golden brown with a fleck of cream. | 马身金黄 带米黄色斑块 |
[22:51] | That’s from a palomino. | 是匹帕洛米诺马 |
[22:52] | Let’s find out who rides one. | 查查有谁骑过 |
[22:59] | You signed out the palomino this morning,Luis. | Luis 你今早签字骑走了帕洛米诺马 |
[23:02] | You were up there on that catwalk with Eduardo,weren’t you? | 你跟Eduardo到过天桥 对不对? |
[23:04] | Did he fall into that silo? | 是他失足跌进贮糖仓了? |
[23:05] | Or did you push him? | 还是你推他下去的? |
[23:07] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[23:08] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[23:09] | The man was crushed by a ton of sugar,Luis,and you were the last person with him. | Luis 他被一大堆糖压在下面 你又是最后一个见过他的人 |
[23:13] | You’re gonna tell me that you don’t know what happened? | 别告诉我你一无所知 |
[23:15] | I’m the factory foreman. | 我是工头 |
[23:17] | I was trying to teach him. | 我指导他而已 |
[23:18] | Teach him what? | 指导他什么? |
[23:19] | How the different departments work together. | 各生产部门如何协调工作 |
[23:22] | From the catwalk,you could see the production line. | 从那上面可以看见整个生产线 |
[23:24] | Eduardo worked in packaging,but to keep a job here,he needed to make himself indispensable. | Eduardo负责包装 要想保住工作 就得发挥才干 |
[23:29] | Or Roger Cavanaugh would give his name to Immigration,right? | 不然Roger Cavanaugh 就去移民局告发他 对不对? |
[23:35] | Hey,Luis,we know about your boss. Okay? | Luis 我们知道你老板的底细 |
[23:42] | I’ve seen a lot of guys like Eduardo rounded up. | 这里有太多类似Eduardo的工人 |
[23:45] | Deported. | 最终被驱逐出境 |
[23:48] | My own son just a month ago. | 我儿子一个月前也被驱逐了 |
[23:52] | So what happened when you tried to teach Eduardo? | 那你指导Eduardo时出什么事了? |
[23:55] | He was a good student. | 他是个好学生 |
[23:56] | Eager to learn. | 很好学 |
[23:59] | When we were done,I left him up there. | 指导完 我就留下他走了 |
[24:02] | Five minutes later,there’s an explosion. | 五分钟后就发生爆炸了 |
[24:04] | Come on,Luis. | Luis 得了吧 |
[24:06] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[24:15] | That’s all you know? | 你就知道这么多? |
[24:30] | Nina,what is it you want me to see? | Nina 你想让我看什么? |
[24:33] | I was in Eduardo’s closet,when I found this. | 我在翻Eduardo的衣橱 结果发现了这个 |
[24:42] | Jefferson Memorial. | Jefferson纪念医院 |
[24:45] | He kept it hidden. | 他一直瞒着我 |
[24:46] | He never told me anything about it. | 从未向我提起过 |
[24:49] | This is two years old. | 两年前的 |
[24:51] | Does it help? | 有用吗? |
[24:54] | You know,it may. | 有可能 |
[24:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:00] | Okay,I get that it’s a medical file,but how does a two-year-old tractor accident…? | 我知道这是份病例 但两年前发生的拖拉机事故跟…? |
[25:02] | Eduardo needed a blood transfusion,Frank. | Eduardo须接受输血治疗 Frank |
[25:04] | Who was the donor? | 谁献的血? |
[25:06] | Uh,Roger Cavanaugh. | |
[25:08] | Says here that Roger and Eduardo shared a rare blood type. | Roger和Eduardo血型一样 而且都很稀有 |
[25:10] | Correct.Passed only from parent to child,making Roger Eduardo’s father. | 没错 只可能是遗传 Roger是Eduardo的父亲 |
[25:15] | Owner of a factory has an illegitimate child,and now the kid’s dead? | 工厂老板有个非法移民的儿子 如今这个儿子还死了? |
[25:17] | So,big daddy has a big secret. | 所以说 大老板背后藏有天大秘密 |
[25:40] | Don’t ask me to stop working,gentlemen. | 先生们 不要阻止我工作 |
[25:42] | Can’t just sit still. | 我可不能干坐着 |
[25:44] | The business my grandfather spent a life building almost burned to its studs today. | 我祖父一手建立的产业 今天一把火烧个精光 |
[25:48] | Well,it didn’t. | 不算精光 |
[25:49] | That makes you a lucky man. | 是你走运 |
[25:50] | And the same can’t be said of your son. | 你儿子就不怎么走运了 |
[25:54] | You’re mistaken.I don’t have a son. | 你搞错了 我没有儿子 |
[25:56] | Eduardo Santana was your son. | Eduardo Santana就是你儿子 |
[25:59] | We saw the medical records. | 我们看过病历了 |
[26:00] | Don’t pretend it’s not a fact. | 别装了 |
[26:09] | Despite what you’re thinking,I cared for Eduardo’s mother very much. | 不管你怎么想 我很关心Eduardo的妈妈 |
[26:13] | I was a married man.I had obligations. | 我结婚了 我要对家庭负责 |
[26:15] | Heard this tune before,Cavanaugh. | 这种话我听多了 Cavanaugh |
[26:17] | Eduardo tried to get a little money from you. | Eduardo问你要钱 |
[26:21] | You killed him to shut him up,didn’t you? | 于是你杀人灭口 对不对? |
[26:23] | No.After his tractor accident,Eduardo did come to me. | 不是 他出事后确实来找过我 |
[26:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[26:33] | I,uh… | 我 呃… |
[26:37] | I know you’re the one who gave me blood for the transfusion,and,uh… | 我知道是你输血给我 呃… |
[26:43] | I – I think I know why. | 我大概知道原因了 |
[26:50] | If you’re looking for some kind of payout… | 如果你想要钱… |
[26:52] | No.I just want to thank you. | 不 我只想谢谢你 |
[26:58] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[27:01] | I know you didn’t have to. | 你并没有义务救我 |
[27:13] | Turned out to be a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[27:14] | No thanks to you. | 他不必谢你 |
[27:18] | I promised his mother I’d look after him,and I have. | 我向他妈妈保证会照顾他 我做到了 |
[27:21] | I even put him in the will. | 我把他写进了遗嘱 |
[27:23] | 50-50 split. | 两个孩子平分家产 |
[27:26] | Your daughter know about that? | 你女儿知道吗? |
[27:27] | No. Eduardo asked me not to tell anyone. | 不知道 Eduardo不让我声张 |
[27:30] | Christie had no idea she had a brother. | Christie不知道自己有个兄弟 |
[27:33] | Nobody did. | 谁都不知道 |
[27:34] | Are you’re sure about that? | 你确定? |
[27:47] | That’s him? | 是他? |
[27:47] | That’s the guy who killed one of my employees? | 就是他害死了我的员工? |
[27:49] | He’s a kid. | 他还是个孩子 |
[27:50] | Two weeks ago,you hired that kid to hack into your father’s computer. | 两周前你雇那个孩子黑进你爸爸的电脑 |
[27:54] | Don’t bother acting like you’ve never seen him before. | 别装没见过他 |
[27:56] | He’s already signed a confession. | 他已经认罪了 |
[27:57] | All right.I’m nosy.Is that a crime? | 好吧 我爱管闲事 这也犯法? |
[28:00] | Yes,it is. | 犯 |
[28:01] | So is murder. | 谋杀也犯法 |
[28:03] | I didn’t murder Eduardo. | 我没有谋杀Eduardo |
[28:05] | But you did know he was your brother. | 但你知道他是你兄弟 |
[28:08] | Daddy didn’t trust me with the business,no matter how much money I saved. | 不论我省多少钱 爸爸都不放心将工厂交给我 |
[28:11] | I had to hack into his computers just to see his budgets. | 我只好为了查看预算 而黑进他的电脑 |
[28:15] | And that’s when I saw he changed his will. | 却发现他修改了遗嘱 |
[28:28] | *** | 我的儿子Eduardo Santana与 我女儿Christie Cavanaugh平分家产 |
[28:37] | I’m sure that was upsetting to you. | 你肯定很不开心 |
[28:39] | Knowing that you were going to have to split your inheritance with your brother. | 得知要和你的兄弟平分遗产 |
[28:41] | My brother? | 我兄弟? |
[28:42] | Just because Daddy had his way with the help a million years ago | 别以为八百年前因跟我爸有一腿 |
[28:45] | doesn’t mean he should give half of his company to some illegal. | 就能让这非法移民的儿子分到一半财产 |
[28:50] | His father was a citizen. | 父亲若是合法居民 |
[28:54] | That makes him a citizen. | 儿子也是合法居民 |
[28:58] | The son he always wanted. | 他一直想要一个儿子 |
[29:01] | I’ve been learning the sugar business my whole life. | 我一辈子都在学习经营炼糖厂 |
[29:04] | I spent prom night sweeping the refinery floor. | 毕业舞会那晚都留在工厂里打扫 |
[29:07] | After all of that,my dad asks Luis to show Eduardo the ropes. | 我做了这么多 爸爸却让Luis教Eduardo所有技术 |
[29:12] | He was your brother. | 他是你兄弟 |
[29:15] | He’s not my brother. | 他不是我兄弟 |
[29:18] | And now he’s not my problem. | 现在也不是障碍了 |
[29:19] | It sounds to me like you’re ready to sign a confession. | 听起来你要认罪了 |
[29:23] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[29:24] | I bet you do. | 我想也是 |
[29:37] | What’s this? A Rorschach inkblot? | 干什么? 罗夏墨迹测验? |
[29:40] | No. I found this image burned into the side of the silo. | 我在贮糖仓一侧 发现这幅烧焦的画 |
[29:43] | – I just can’t make it out. – *** | – 看不出画的是什么 – 怎么形成的? |
[29:45] | – It’s The explosion blew sugar past it… – Yeah. | – 爆炸将糖粉刮过… – 嗯 |
[29:48] | …leaving an outline burned on the wall. | 在墙上留下烧焦的痕迹 |
[29:49] | Oh,it’s like one of those shadows left by a nuclear explosion? | 就像核爆炸留下的阴影? |
[29:52] | Similar principal. | 差不多 |
[29:53] | Kind of looks like Italy,like a map of Italy. | 有点像意大利 意大利地图 |
[29:55] | – I’m not imagining this,Wolfe,okay? – No,no,no.I’m not saying it like that. | – 我没出幻觉 Wolfe 明白? – 不 不 不 真有点像 |
[29:57] | I’m just saying,shrink it down a little bit. | 我意思是 缩小一点 |
[30:01] | Shrink it down.There.Stop. | 再缩 好了 停 |
[30:03] | Okay,Eric,so let’s draw a line from here,over to here. | 好了 Eric 从这边向这边画线 |
[30:07] | Look. See? | 看见了? |
[30:08] | There’s the heel of the boot. | 那是靴跟 |
[30:09] | There’s the tip of the boot. | 那是靴尖 |
[30:10] | You’re right. | 对啊 |
[30:12] | It looks like a cowboy boot. | 看起来像只牛仔靴 |
[30:13] | You know,Christie Cavanaugh was wearing cowboy boots. | 穿的就是牛仔靴 |
[30:17] | Yeah.I’ll get somebody to go look at her boots, | 对 我找人去查她的靴子 |
[30:18] | and maybe they can place her at the refinery during the explosion? | 没准儿就能知道爆炸发生时 她在制糖厂里的位置 |
[30:21] | Yeah,go ahead and do that. | 好 去吧 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna go back to the scene.I’m gonna take another look at the shadow. | 我再回现场去看下那个阴影 |
[30:24] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:57] | I used to have a sweet tooth. | 我以前爱吃甜食 |
[31:00] | I know I’ll never have a caramel again. | 我肯定是不会再吃焦糖了 |
[31:02] | One sugar-free body ready for processing. | 一具脱糖尸体 准备接受尸检 |
[31:04] | We need to find something definitive linking Christie to this death. | 我们得找到证明Christie与 这桩杀人案有关的确切证据 |
[31:07] | What would make her kill her own brother? | 是什么驱使她谋杀自己的亲兄弟? |
[31:10] | She comes off like somebody who cares deeply about money… enough to kill. | 她看起来嗜财如命 嗜财到不惜为此杀人 |
[31:14] | Hypertrophic scar on his thigh consistent with the tractor accident in the medical records. | 股部瘢痕增生 符合病历 记载的拖拉机事故 |
[31:18] | Oh,look at this.Check this out.Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 来看下 来看下 |
[31:20] | Looks like fresh wounds right here on his arm. | 他胳膊这里像是新伤 |
[31:23] | Four parallel lines,a fifth off to the side. | 四条平行线 边上还有第五条 |
[31:27] | Those are fingernail scratches. | 是指甲抓伤 |
[31:30] | Maybe somebody was holding on to him before he fell. | 可能他摔下去之前有人抓着他 |
[31:33] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[31:34] | Maybe consider this. | 或许还能这样理解 |
[31:35] | Whoever pushed him had second thoughts,tried to pull him back up. | 推他的人反悔了 想拉他上来 |
[31:42] | It looks like Christie may have had second thoughts about killing her own flesh and blood. | 看上去Christie改变主意 不想杀掉自己的血亲 |
[31:46] | All right,well,let’s process those wounds,and see if we can find some trace of her. | 好吧 我们验下伤口 看看能不能查出是她 |
[32:25] | Hey,Eric? | 嘿 Eric? |
[32:27] | Here’s the latest. | 最新情况 |
[32:28] | Christie Cavanaugh’s boots were clean,and we didn’t find any usable DNA on the scratch on Eduardo’s arm. | Christie Cavanaugh的靴子没问题 Eduardo胳膊上的抓伤没有可用的DNA |
[32:33] | You get anything up there that can place a person,like,a,uh… | 上面有能追查凶手的发现吗 比如… |
[32:37] | like a hand? | 一只手? |
[32:39] | No,but I can tell you,based on the location of this image, | 没 不过从印迹来看 |
[32:42] | whoever was wearing these boots was hanging from the catwalk. | 穿靴子的人是倒挂在天桥上的 |
[32:44] | Maybe they were,uh,struggling with Eduardo,and they fell off. | 没准儿 正在跟Eduardo争斗 然后跌了下来 |
[32:48] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[32:49] | Something hanging off the back of these boots. | 靴子后面挂着什么 |
[32:51] | Looks like the shape of a rowel from a spur. | 看起来像马刺上的小齿轮 |
[32:54] | I don’t remember Christie Cavanaugh’s boots having spurs. | 我记得Christie Cavanaugh 的靴子上可没有马刺 |
[32:57] | They didn’t,but Luis’s did. | 她的没有 |
[33:17] | Luis. | 但是Luis的靴子上有 |
[33:21] | We need to talk,Luis. | Luis 我们得谈一谈 |
[33:25] | We have a few more questions about what happened on that catwalk. | 关于天桥上发生的事 |
[33:31] | Luis! Luis! Luis! | 我们还有几个问题想问 |
[33:35] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[33:36] | Get down! Get down! Get down. | 趴下! |
[33:39] | Luis! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[33:51] | H,he’s going for the factory! | H 他往工厂跑了 |
[33:53] | All right,let’s go. | 好的 咱们上 |
[33:59] | Put the gun down.What’s wrong with you? | 把枪放下 你怎么了? |
[34:05] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[34:09] | Luis. | |
[34:12] | Luis… Luis,you don’t have to do this. | Luis Luis 你没必要这么做 |
[34:16] | I have no choice. | 我没得选 |
[34:18] | Luis,he’s not worth it. | Luis 他不值得你这么做 |
[34:20] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[34:22] | This pig took everything from me. | 这只猪头夺走了我的一切 |
[34:23] | I gave you a job. | 我给了你工作 |
[34:25] | A place to live. | 给了你住的地方 |
[34:26] | Last month,you gave my son to Immigration in place of yours. | 上个月你为了救你儿子 而把我儿子交给了移民局 |
[34:33] | You can’t take him. | 你们不能抓走他 |
[34:34] | Eduardo – I need him. | Eduardo 我用得着他 |
[34:36] | Take him instead. | 作为代替 抓他吧 |
[34:37] | Are you sure,Mr.Cavanaugh? | 你确定 Cavanaugh先生? |
[34:37] | – Dad? – Corre,Felipe,corre!Vete!Vete! | – 爸爸? – 快跑 Felipe 跑! 离开这! 离开这! |
[34:41] | Corre,Felipe,corre,corre! | 快跑 Felipe 跑啊 快跑! |
[34:42] | Pap? No!Not my son.u?pas? | – 爸爸? – 不! 不要抓走我儿子 |
[34:44] | Pap? | 爸爸? |
[34:45] | Felipe,no! | Felipe 不! |
[34:46] | No!Not my son! | 不! 不要抓我儿子! |
[34:48] | No! No!Not my son! | 不! 不! 不要抓我儿子! |
[34:50] | Please,not my son! | 求求你们 别抓我儿子 |
[34:55] | Every time I saw Eduardo,all I could think was that my son was in some detention center. | 每次看到Eduardo 我就想到 我儿子正被关在某个拘留所里 |
[35:01] | Alone,scared. | 既孤独又恐惧 |
[35:04] | While Cavanaugh’s son was free. | 而Cavanaugh的儿子却没事 |
[35:06] | You knew about Eduardo? | 你知道Eduardo的事? |
[35:08] | I had my suspicions. | 我起过疑心 |
[35:10] | And you confirmed them for me that day. | 而你们那天正好证实了我的猜测 |
[35:19] | What are you doing up here? | 你上来干嘛? |
[35:24] | I come up here to think. | 我上来思考 |
[35:26] | Think? | 思考? |
[35:29] | Thinking how Immigration should have taken you instead of my son? | 思考移民局怎么让 我儿子成了你的替罪羊? |
[35:32] | I didn’t ask Mr.Cavanaugh to do that,okay? | 我没要求Cavanaugh先生这么做 好吧? |
[35:34] | Mr.Cavanaugh? | Cavanaugh先生? |
[35:37] | Who do you think you’re fooling? | 你骗谁呢? |
[35:39] | I used to see him sneak in your mother’s place. | 我看到过他溜进你妈妈的房间 |
[35:41] | Come on,Luis. | 够了 Luis |
[35:45] | You think that makes you special?Huh? | 你觉得因此就与众不同了? |
[35:48] | I don’t want to fight you,Luis. | Luis 我不想跟你打架 |
[35:51] | You think you’re better than my boy? | 你觉得你比我儿子强? |
[35:55] | Oh,no. | 不要 不要 |
[35:56] | Hold on,Eduardo. | 抓住了 Eduardo |
[35:58] | Hold on Hold on. | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[36:16] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是故意要杀他的 |
[36:18] | I tried to pull him back up. | 我试过拉他上来 |
[36:20] | We know,Luis. | 我们知道 Luis |
[36:21] | All right?We know that. | 好的 我们都知道 |
[36:26] | I blamed the wrong person. | 我找错了仇人 |
[36:35] | 20 years,inhaling chemicals,mucking horse stalls. | 20年了 呼吸化学物质 清理马厩 |
[36:41] | It wasn’t fair. | 不公平 |
[36:48] | Why did they have to take my son? | 他们凭什么抓我儿子? |
[36:50] | Luis,if you go through with this,there’s no turning back. | Luis 你杀了他就不能回头了 |
[36:54] | Luis,listen to me. | Luis 听我说 |
[36:55] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[36:57] | You’re never gonna see your son again. | 你再也看不到你儿子了 |
[36:59] | Never. | 再也看不到 |
[37:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:03] | Put it down,Luis. | 放下枪吧 Luis |
[37:05] | Please put that gun down. | 拜托你把枪放下 |
[37:07] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[37:21] | You killed my son! | 你杀了我儿子! |
[37:23] | Luis! | |
[38:14] | okay.All right. | 好了 好了 |
[38:17] | It’s over.It’s over. | 都结束了 结束了 |
[38:27] | No. | 不行了 |
[38:31] | It’s over,okay? | 都结束了 好吧? |
[38:56] | They already told me about my father. | 他们告诉我爸爸的事了 |
[39:01] | All my life I wanted that business. | 我这辈子都渴望继承家业 |
[39:04] | But I don’t want it without him. | 可我不要没有他的的家业 |
[39:06] | So it’s time to turn over a new leaf,then. | 那么是时候戴罪立功了 |
[39:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[39:10] | Hacking into your father’s computer is a second-degree felony, | 入侵你父亲的电脑是二级重罪 |
[39:14] | carrying a mandatory 15-year sentence. | 应获刑15年 |
[39:21] | Or? | 或者? |
[39:22] | Or I talk to the State Attorney,and persuade him otherwise. | 或者我去跟州检察官谈 劝他网开一面 |
[39:28] | What do I have to do? | 那我要付出什么代价? |
[39:38] | Eduardo always said how much he looked forward to having Isabel as his sister. | Eduardo总说希望Isabel做他的姐姐 |
[39:42] | All this time,he already had one? | 但一直以来他有个亲姐姐? |
[39:44] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[39:45] | I understand why he didn’t tell me. | 我能理解他为什么不跟我说 |
[39:48] | He was too proud to take a handout from anyone,let alone Mr.Cavanaugh. | 他太骄傲 不愿接受别人的施舍 更何况是Cavanaugh先生 |
[39:52] | Sounds like a good man. | 听起来他是个好人 |
[39:54] | He was. | 是的 |
[39:57] | Are you sure that they got her out? | 你肯定他们会放了她? |
[40:18] | How did you convince them to release me? | 你怎么说动他们放了我的? |
[40:26] | A student visa? | 学生签证? |
[40:28] | We can’t afford college. | 我们没钱上学呀 |
[40:29] | It turns out that Ms.Christie Cavanaugh has created the company’s first scholarship. | Christie Cavanaugh小姐 建立了公司的第一个奖学金项目 |
[40:35] | And you two are its first recipients. | 而你们俩就是第一批受助者 |
[40:38] | I – I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[40:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:44] | You bet. | 应该的 |