Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] what are you doing up there? 你在上面干嘛?
[01:10] Emergency response. 这里是救援中心
[01:12] Yeah,look,I got a guy on the bridge. 是这样 桥上有个人
[01:14] – He looks like he’s about to jump. 看样子他想跳下来
[01:16] – What’s your location? – We’re at the bridge south of the… – 你的位置? – 我在南边 靠近…
[01:18] Wait,wait. Hold on. No! 等一下 别跳 别!
[01:21] Hey,buddy, take it easy,all right? 伙计 放松点 好吗?
[01:23] Look,just send help soon.We’re at the bridge south of the Causeway. 马上派人过来 堤岸南部的桥边
[01:25] I gotta go.I think he’s gonna do something. 我得挂了 他可能要跳了
[01:28] Hey,buddy! Hey,hey, listen up! 伙计! 听着!
[01:31] Listen to me. 听我说
[01:33] Get off there! 快下来!
[01:35] You want to talk? 想聊聊吗?
[01:37] My name’s Brad.What’s yours? 我叫Brad 你呢?
[01:40] Hey! No… do not jump! 别 别跳!
[01:45] Do not jump! 千万别跳!
[01:47] Look,we’ve all had bad days. 你瞧 我们谁都遇到过难事儿
[01:49] It’s not worth it. Don’t do it. 但不值当去死 别做傻事
[01:51] Stay right there. 站稳了
[01:52] Easy,buddy. Easy. 放松 伙计 放松点
[01:56] Come on. It’s not that bad. 听着 没那么糟
[01:58] We all have so much to live for. 还有很多美好的事情值得我们活下去
[03:19] Mr. Webb,can you tell us what happened here? Webb先生 能告诉我们发生什么了吗?
[03:23] I,uh… I was on my boat, and, 我在我的船上 然后…
[03:26] I saw this guy on-on the bridge up there. 看到个家伙站在桥上
[03:28] And,um,he… he looked like he was gonna jump. 看上去要跳下来
[03:32] So,um,I yelled, and-and he didn’t respond, 我朝他喊 但他并没回答
[03:35] so,uh… I called 911. 接着我拨打了911
[03:38] And that’s when,uh… when the shots started. 随后枪声就响了
[03:41] Could you tell where the shots originated from? 知道子弹是从哪个方向射过来的吗?
[03:43] No,it all happened way too fast. 不知道 发生的太快了
[03:46] All right, can you think of anybody that might want to harm you? 你觉得谁有可能想杀你?
[03:48] No.No,no. 不 没有
[03:50] Well,Brad,unfortunately, somebody did today, 很不幸看来确实有人想这么干 Brad
[03:52] so we’re gonna take you into protective custody until we find out who. 安全起见 破案前你必须暂留警局
[04:05] I wasn’t gonna jump. 我并不想跳桥
[04:08] Well,the gentleman in the boat certainly thought so,Shane. 船上的那位先生可不这么认为 Shane
[04:11] Look,I was behind the railing the whole time. 我一直都站在桥栏杆内侧
[04:15] Shane,the scuff marks on that railing are gonna match your shoes. Shane 栏杆外的摩擦痕迹 和你鞋印肯定会比配成功
[04:20] Look,I’m fine.It was an adrenaline thing. 我很好 不过是找找刺激
[04:23] – You should try it sometime. – Let me get you some help,son. – 有空你也该试试 – 让我帮帮你 孩子
[04:26] Look,I already have a shrink. 我已经有心理医生了
[04:28] A man was almost killed today. 今天有个人差点被杀了
[04:29] You’re the only witness. Where did the shots come from? 你是唯一的目击证人 子弹来自哪个方向?
[04:32] I heard the shots. 我听到了枪声
[04:34] I dropped down to the ground until your guys grabbed me. 赶紧趴到地上 之后就被你们抓住了
[04:36] That’s all I know. 我就知道这么多
[04:39] Okay. Well,that’s a start. You’re coming with us. 好的
[05:22] Drama Name Season X Episode X 至少你开始合作了 跟我们走
[05:38] Guys,I just need it down another foot or so. 伙计 再下降一英尺左右 等等 停一下
[06:19] Hey,I got a round here. 我发现了颗子弹
[06:21] You did? 是吗?
[06:25] No grooves. 没有膛线
[06:26] No grooves? 没膛线?
[06:28] How did that happen? 怎么会?
[06:30] Not sure. 不确定
[06:31] A lot of possibilities. 有很多种可能性
[06:33] What do you got? 你发现了什么?
[06:34] I got a .223 round with no grooves. 一颗点223口径子弹 没有膛线
[06:36] A .223? 点223口径?
[06:38] You know,based on the weapon that bullet would come from, 根据发射这颗子弹的枪支射程
[06:40] I’m guessing we’re looking at about a hundred-yard search radius. 我想搜索半径范围大概是100码
[06:43] I’ll be down below if you need me,all right? 我去水下找 好吗?
[06:48] You take the swamp, I’ll take the rocks. 你搜索沼泽 我负责礁石区
[06:49] Can’t. Got the nice shoes on today. 不行 我今天穿了双好鞋
[06:51] I got that allergy,so, 我对那儿过敏
[06:53] so I’ll take the rocksand you take the swamp. 所以我负责礁石区 你负责沼泽
[06:55] All right. 好吧
[07:01] We’re clear to go. 可以下水了
[07:06] **** 潜水队已经入水
[07:08] I’m in. Let’s group up with our dive partners 我下来了 大家一起行动
[07:10] and head to the site. 朝案发位置前进
[07:11] We’ve arrived at the perimeter.
[07:13] *
[07:14] *
[07:17] * 景色不错 这活真不错
[07:22] * 我们已经达到西侧
[07:24] * 已经到达周边地区
[07:26] * 收到 我们去两边看看
[07:28] Starting transmission. Calleigh,you receiving? 开始传送信号 Calleigh 收到吗?
[07:31] Okay. Transmission is up. Cameras are working. 是的 收到信号 摄像机工作正常
[07:35] It looks like it’s business as usual for the fish. 你看这些鱼 事不关已的样子
[07:38] hey,from down here, 在这下面
[07:39] you’d never know what just happened up there. 你永远都不知道上面发生了什么
[07:41] *
[07:44] I spoke too soon. 话说早了
[07:46] When we get the shooter,I’m adding animal cruelty to the list. 等抓到凶手 给他加个残害动物的罪名
[07:49] I’d say so. 我同意
[07:51] Moving on. 继续前进
[07:54] – *** – Still nothing. – 收到 – 没有发现
[07:56] – Heading east now. – ********** – 现在向东前进
[08:02] Hey,Eric,will you turn around? Eric 你能转过去吗?
[08:04] I thought I saw something in the corner of the frame. 在画面边缘好像有发现
[08:10] Yeah,there’s a whole junkyard of them down here. 嗯 这真是个垃圾堆
[08:13] Any idea what they are? 知道是什么吗?
[08:18] Yeah,you’re holding a sabot. 知道 是个弹托
[08:21] It’s a plastic cap that allows a smaller caliber round 一个塑料弹套 可使小口径子弹
[08:24] to be shot out of a larger caliber rifle. 用于大口径的步枪发射
[08:29] The benefits are velocity, power,range, 有点是是速度更快 力量更强 射程更长
[08:33] with the bonus benefit of disguise 此外还具有隐蔽性
[08:36] there are no grooves left on the bullet. 子弹上不会留有膛线
[08:42] The bullet and the sabot separate in flight. 射出后 子弹和弹托自行分离
[08:50] Hang on a second. I’m gonna call Walter 等一下 我给Walter打个电话
[08:51] and let him know what we found. 告诉他我们的发现
[08:56] Yeah? 喂?
[08:57] Walter,it’s Calleigh. Walter 我是Calleigh
[08:58] Listen,our shooter is using sabots. 罪犯用了弹托
[09:01] It lengthens the effective range. 这增加了有效射程
[09:03] So you need to tell your team to triple their grid 告诉你的手下扩大两倍搜索范围
[09:06] Got it. 收到
[09:09] Triple? 扩大两倍?
[09:12] Now how’d our shooter manage a line of sight that far out? 罪犯怎么能看得这么远?
[09:18] Unless he was elevate… 除非他站的高…
[09:21] Elevated. 站在高处…
[09:25] being slick. Unless he was elevate… 还以为能逃走
[09:29] I need backup at the tower, south of the canal. 需要增援 位置是运河南边的高楼
[10:12] He is gone. 他跑了
[10:33] I know you were up here somewhere. 我知道你肯定来过这附近
[10:38] Where were you? 什么位置呢?
[11:14] That’s right,Lee Harvey. 找到你了 李哈维 (刺杀肯尼迪的凶手)
[11:16] Think you were gonna hide that from old Walter? 想逃过我Walter的眼睛?
[11:19] Walter’s gonna find ya. Walter肯定能找到的
[11:21] Find you… find ya! 找到你了!
[11:27] Ladies and gentlemen, the search is over. 女士们先生们 搜查结束
[11:29] We got ourselves a sniper rifle. 我们找到了把狙击步枪
[11:42] Mr. Hayward. Hayward先生
[11:49] Mr. Hayward. Hayward先生
[11:51] We need you to stop shooting until we’re done here. 请你停止射击配合我们工作
[12:04] We can see you like your Second Amendment. 看起来你支持第二修正案 (允许公民持枪)
[12:06] Speaking of which, 说到这个
[12:07] your former business partner, Brad Webb 你的前合伙人 Brad Webb
[12:09] who you just happened to be suing the pants off of, 被你告的倾家荡产的那位
[12:12] was almost killed this morning. 今早差点被人杀了
[12:14] Is that right? 是吗?
[12:15] by a long – range weapon similar to three registered in your name. 凶手使用的长射程步枪 和你登记购买的那三支很相似
[12:19] He was shot at while fishing. 他在钓鱼时遇袭
[12:23] That’s the way Brad would have wanted to go. Brad就喜欢这样
[12:25] Drunk,on a boat. 待在船上 喝的醉醺醺的
[12:27] Well,we looked into your lawsuit with Mr. Webb. 我们研究了一下你和Webb的官司
[12:30] You’re alleging breach of obligations in the partnership? 你指控Webb违反合作协议?
[12:33] The company tanked. 公司不行了
[12:34] Brad thought he could just up and quit. Brad想一走了之
[12:37] Left me on the hook for half a year’s worth of rent, 让我承担半年的租金
[12:39] insurance,not to mention taxes and operating costs. 保险金 还有税款和运营费用
[12:42] Sounds like a horrible breakup. 听起来你们决裂了
[12:45] In fact,that sort of breakup could cause someone to do something 事实上 这种决裂可能会促使人
[12:48] I don’t know– irrational? 怎么说呢… 失去理性?
[12:51] – You know what a sabot is? – Of course. – 你知道弹托是什么吗? – 当然
[12:54] Well,we found a boatload of them at Mr. Webb’s crime scene 我们在Webb先生遇袭处发现一堆弹托
[12:58] to bad u just fired fired your shotgun. Of course. 可惜你刚刚开过枪 所以
[13:00] Now your hands are all covered in G.S.R. 现在你的手上满是射击残留物
[13:04] You think I shot at Brad. 你们认为是我朝Brad开枪?
[13:05] Well,you got the means and the motive. 你有枪 也有动机
[13:09] I just want what’s mine. 我只想要回属于我的东西
[13:11] Dead men don’t pay restitution. 死人可不能偿还我
[13:14] – Where were you this morning? – At the office. – 今天早上你在哪里? – 办公室
[13:16] Feel free to check with the doorman. 可以和门卫核实
[13:19] But if it had been me… 如果是我开的枪…
[13:22] I wouldn’t have missed. 我绝不会失手
[13:24] Are we finished here? 问完了吧?
[13:32] Mr. Hayward? Hayward先生?
[13:34] Do us a favor–keep your hunting trips local. 帮个忙 别出城
[13:52] Shane and Tracy Newsom. Shane和Tracy Newsom
[13:54] Cousins in crime. 犯罪姐弟组
[13:56] Yeah? 怎么了?
[13:57] Officers said I was done. 警官说我没事了
[13:59] Just waiting for my P.O. 就等缓刑监督官一句话
[14:01] You don’t remember six months ago 不记得六个月前
[14:02] when I sent you two up for shoplifting? 你们俩还在商店行窃被我关起来吗?
[14:05] – Boosted a bunch of Nikes. – Yeah,yeah. that’s us. – 偷了一堆耐克鞋 – 对 对 是我们
[14:08] But we’re doing real good now. 不过我们现在表现很好
[14:10] And,uh,no more trouble. 也不惹麻烦了
[14:12] That’s not what I heard. 我听说可不是
[14:15] Shane here was at the scene of a shooting this morning. Shane今早可出现在枪击现场啊
[14:19] Do I got that right? 没说错吧?
[14:20] Frank Tripp.
[14:22] Neal Perkins.I’m their probation officer. Neal Perkins 他俩的缓刑监督官
[14:24] Shane didn’t actually do anything illegal. Shane没干什么犯法行为
[14:27] Wrong place at the wrong time. 只是在错误的时间 出现在错误的地点
[14:29] Well,I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴是这样
[14:31] That saves me about 35 pages worth of paperwork. 省了我35页的文书工作
[14:34] Can I talk to you for a minute? 能借步说句话吗?
[14:41] The victim at the crime scene 现场受害者称
[14:43] said that the only thing holding Shane to the bridge was a breeze. Shane差点就从桥上跳下去了
[14:46] – And that concerned me. – Look,I’m fine. – 我有点担心 – 我没事
[14:51] Thank you,Sergeant, for telling me this. 队长 感谢你告诉我这些
[14:54] I mean,this kid he has his problems,but he is in counseling. 这孩子是遇到了些麻烦 不过已经在看心理医生了
[14:57] I’ll suggest to them to up the meds. 我会建议医生增加用药量的
[15:00] Well,it’s time to do something. 一定要采取措施
[15:41] Well,I spoke to Brad’s ex-business partner. 我找Brad的前生意伙伴谈过了
[15:44] – And? – And he strikes me as the type of guy – 结果? – 结果发现他是那种
[15:45] who shoots first and asks no questions later. 不��嗦直接开枪了事的人
[15:47] He’s a gun nut. 简直是个枪械狂
[15:48] – I don’t think he’s our guy. – Really? What makes you say that? – 应该不是我们要找的人 – 是吗? 何出此言?
[15:51] Well,because Brad didn’t have a scratch on him, 因为Brad没有擦伤
[15:54] which makes me think that whoever was the shooter was inexperienced. 我认为疑犯是个新手
[15:58] What about the sabots? 那弹托呢?
[16:00] Anybody can look up a sabot on the Internet. 谁都能在网上查到弹托的使用方法
[16:03] That doesn’t mean that they know how to use a gun. 但不代表能学会怎么用枪
[16:14] You know,there’s a common mistake that some amateurs make 业余枪手最初用瞄准器时
[16:16] when they first start to use a scope. 都会犯同样错误
[16:19] They’ll press their eyes against the glass. 把眼睛压在镜片上
[16:23] It’s kind of like when a kid 就像小孩刚开始
[16:24] starts to use a water fountain and he puts his mouth too close. 学用饮水器会把嘴靠太近
[16:29] If I’m right… 若我没说错…
[16:30] it’s possible we could have DNA 可能会在瞄准器上
[16:32] from our shooter on the scope. 采集到枪手的DNA
[16:43] Bingo. 搞定
[16:45] Here’s to inexperience. 缺乏经验也有好处
[16:59] Dario Aguilar,let me see your hands up. Dario Aguilar 举起手来
[17:01] Let’s go,all of you, hands up. 所有人 举起手来
[17:05] We found your DNA on a weapon 今早一桩谋杀未遂案的
[17:06] used in an attempted murder today. 凶器上采集到了你的DNA
[17:08] You’re going to have to come with me to answer… 跟我走一趟接受调查…
[17:11] Stop! 站住!
[17:13] Stop! 站住!
[17:20] Stop! 站住!
[17:23] The next step you take will be in the morgue. 再跑就送你去太平间
[17:29] So,Dario,
[17:30] why’d you take a shot at Brad Webb? 为什么枪击Brad Webb?
[17:33] I got nothing to say about the dude or what I done. 无可奉告
[17:35] Hey,we’ve seen your rap sheet. We know murder’s not your M.O. 我们查过你的案底 谋杀可不是你的风格
[17:39] Man,just get it over with and take me in. 哥们儿 别问了 抓我吧
[17:41] You’re hiding something. What is it? 你有事瞒着我们 是什么?
[17:43] You are,Dario. 没错 Dario
[17:44] And you know what? We’re going to figure out what it is. 知道吗? 我们一定会查出来
[17:48] Bring him. Let’s go. – 带他走 – 走吧
[17:58] That’s Dario Aguilar,Brad. Brad 他叫Dario Aguilar
[18:02] And you’re sure that this is the man 你确定今早就是他
[18:03] who shot at me this morning? 朝我开枪的?
[18:05] Yeah,we’re sure. But we don’t have a motive. 确定 但是动机不明
[18:08] Do you recognize him? 认识他吗?
[18:10] I’m sorry. No. 抱歉 不认识
[18:13] Any out of the ordinary incidents recently? 最近有没有什么特别事发生?
[18:16] Could be as small as you cutting him off in traffic. 哪怕是开车插队这种小事
[18:19] Nothing about this man rings a bell,all right? 根本没见过他 好了吧?
[18:21] I just want to forget about him and get back to my life. 我就想忘了这人 回归正常生活
[18:23] Yeah,I get that,Brad. This man’s a gangbanger. Brad 我明白 他是个小混混
[18:26] If you don’t have a personal connection with him, 如果你俩没有芥蒂
[18:28] then someone put him up to this. 那就是有人指使他
[18:30] So whoever wants me dead is still out there? 想置我于死地的人还逍遥法外?
[18:33] Yeah. 对
[18:34] You’ll be safer here with us. 你和我们待在一起比较安全
[18:36] I’m the victim,but yet I have to live like a prisoner. 作为受害者 我还要活得跟蹲监狱似的
[18:40] I know it’s frustrating, but the key word– “live.” 我知道不好受 但关键是能活着
[18:44] Walk out the door,I can’t guarantee what’s gonna happen. 你走出这扇门
[19:35] Horatio. 我可概不负责
[19:36] I got something. 有情况
[19:38] Shoot,Frank. 说吧 Frank
[19:39] Dispatch got a call on an excessive noise complaint. 调度中心今天接到噪音投诉电话
[19:42] It was the witness at this morning’s shooting. 被投诉人是今早枪击案的目击者
[19:44] This morning? That’s Shane Newsom. 今早? 那不Shane Newsom嘛
[19:45] Yeah. Apparently, he raised quite a ruckus. 没错 看来他闹出大动静来了
[19:47] – We got patrol heading over. – Okay. Cancel patrol. We’ll handle it. – 巡警正赶过去 –
[19:55] Shane? 好 不用巡警 我们亲自处理
[19:57] What are you doing here? 你俩来干什么?
[19:59] Neighbor called. 你邻居举报
[20:00] Said you were raising a bunch of hell over here. 说你滋事
[20:02] Shane,let us get you some help. Shane 让我们帮你
[20:05] Look,I’m fine. 听着 我没事
[20:08] I’m just letting off a little steam,that’s all. 小发泄一下 仅此而已
[20:10] Little steam? 小发泄?
[20:11] I’d like to see what a lot of steam looks like. 那大发泄得什么样
[20:14] Your biggest problem used to be footwear fads. 你以前只是偷鞋
[20:16] Now you’re pushing the destruct button. 现在开始搞破坏了
[20:17] – What happened? – I got to go. – 怎么回事? – 我要走了
[20:18] Shane,just stay where you are. Shane 站住别动
[20:24] Now,listen to me. 听我说
[20:26] If you don’t tell us what’s going on, 如果你不告诉我们怎么回事
[20:27] it’s a mandatory psych evaluation for you. 就要强制你做心理评估
[20:30] You understand? 明白吗?
[20:33] Okay. 明白
[20:36] It’s just… 只不过…
[20:39] This morning, the guy was fishing, 今天早上 那人在钓鱼
[20:42] and talking on his phone, and next thing you know, 打打电话 紧接着
[20:43] he’s getting shot at. 他就遭枪击了
[20:46] Another day, it could have been me. 说不定哪天就轮到我头上
[20:48] Shane…
[20:49] you didn’t mention the phone before. 你之前没说打电话的事
[20:53] – I didn’t? – No. – 没说吗? – 没有
[20:58] Guy was talking on his Bluetooth to someone named Vic 那人正用蓝牙耳机 跟一个叫Vic的人通电话
[21:03] Running down a whole bunch of numbers. 在谈论一堆数字
[21:06] Talking about nickels and dimes,weird stuff. 几分几角的
[21:09] Vic… 很奇怪
[21:12] Shane…could it have been “vig”? Shane… 会不会是vig(赌博抽头)?
[21:16] Yeah,maybe. 嗯 有可能
[21:18] Hang on. 等一下
[21:22] Mr. Wolfe,listen to me. Wolfe 听我说
[21:23] Webb’s phone record. Webb的电话记录
[21:25] See who he’s been calling this morning. 查查他今早打给谁了
[21:33] So,Webb made a phone call to a land line Webb打给了
[21:36] that’s registered to this address. 这个地址的座机
[21:37] I talked to the manager of the building. 我问了大楼管理员
[21:40] He said Webb rented it under his company’s name. 他说是Webb以公司名义租下的
[21:42] But guess what. 你猜怎么着
[21:44] His partner had no idea he was doing it. 他的合作伙伴对此一无所知
[21:55] Was Webb a fan of minimalist decor? Webb喜欢简约风?
[21:58] Or did he lose all his furniture sports betting? 还是赌得连家具都输光了?
[22:01] Uh,not exactly. 应该不是
[22:05] But Horatio said Webb was talking about the vig. 但Horatio说Webb谈到抽头的事
[22:09] Hello? 在听吗?
[22:10] The vig. 抽头
[22:12] You know,the vig,the bookie’s take on losing bets. 抽头 就是庄家从输家赌注里抽头
[22:15] Yeah,Walter. Walter 知道吗
[22:17] Webb’s a bookie. Webb就是庄家
[22:19] What? 什么?
[22:20] See this monitor? 看见这个监视器了?
[22:21] It’s to make sure nobody rushes in the place without him knowing. 确保没人会不请自来
[22:24] Several phones, multiple phone lines. 多台电话 多条电话线
[22:32] Extra insulation on the walls,so nobody can hear his conversations. 加装隔音层 以防隔墙有耳
[22:34] Probably an answering system he puts the day’s lines on. 大概在这安置了交易热线
[22:37] Damn,Wolfe, you know a lot about this. Wolfe 你怎么知道这么多
[22:41] Yeah,I know too much about it, but that’s in the past. 是啊 知道得太多 不过这都是过去了
[22:44] Enough said. 不用解释了
[22:48] So what about this? 这个呢?
[22:50] Standard ceiling leak? 接天花板漏水的?
[22:58] Oh,no,Walter. 不是 Walter
[23:00] That’s rice paper. 那是米纸
[23:02] Bookies use it cause it’s water soluble 能溶于水 所以被庄家采用
[23:10] What you do is, 是这样
[23:12] you write your bet on a piece of paper like this, 你把赌注写在这样的一张纸上
[23:14] then you leave it somewhere for your bookie to retrieve it. 把它放在指定地点 让庄家去拿
[23:16] My bookie’s drop box was downtown. 我庄家的收注点在城里
[23:18] Then the end of the day,after he’s paid out all his bets, 一天结束 结清所有的赌注后
[23:20] puts a bunch of these in a bucket, 就把纸放到桶里
[23:22] douses it with water. 用水浸泡
[23:23] Gets rid of the evidence. 这样证据就销毁了
[23:26] So Webb’s a bookie. 这么说Webb是一个庄家
[23:28] That’s his big secret,huh? 这就是他隐瞒的大秘密?
[23:30] It’s not a big secret anymore. 不再是秘密了
[23:37] Brad,you’ve been wasting our time. Brad 你浪费了我们的时间
[23:41] What? 什么?
[23:42] Brad,we’ve been in your office. Brad 我们去了你的办公室
[23:43] Your real office. 你真正的办公室
[23:45] It’s the one you run numbers out of. 就是你用来投注的那一间
[23:48] No. You guys,you got the wrong guy 不 伙计们 你们抓错人了
[23:50] – or maybe you got the wrong.. – Hey,Brad,drop it, – 或者你们弄错… – Brad 别装了
[23:52] okay? 好不好?
[23:54] We know you’re a bookie. 我们知道你是个庄家
[23:55] And that means everyone who owes you money is a suspect. 这也就意味着 每个欠你钱的人 都是嫌疑犯
[23:59] So why don’t you sit there, 你干吗不坐在这
[24:00] do us all a favor, be a good boy, 帮我们一个忙 做个乖孩子
[24:03] give us a list of your clients. 把你的客户名单写下来
[24:09] Okay,look… 听着…
[24:10] I-I don’t know who most of my clients are. 我不知道我的客户都是谁
[24:13] All my transactions– 所有交易
[24:15] they’re done at a drop box or on my phone. 都是通过电话或者投注地进行的
[24:17] All right,Brad, what about this? Brad 那这样吧
[24:19] Somebody owes you money, what do you do? 有人欠你钱 你会怎么办?
[24:24] I collect. 我去讨债
[24:26] And how exactly do you collect? 你是怎么讨债的?
[24:28] Look,all right, someone tried to kill me 听着 有人想杀我
[24:32] and you’re hassling me over a few bets?! 你们却因为几笔赌注找我的麻烦?!
[24:35] I’m out of here. 我走了
[24:39] You know,I can charge you with bookmaking right now. 我现在就可以指控你收受赌注
[24:42] Yeah,till you do, 在此之前
[24:44] – you can’t hold me. – Listen,Mr. Webb, – 你没权利拘留我 – 听好了 Webb先生
[24:46] I just don’t think you understand the situation here. 我觉得你还不明白状况
[24:48] I’m trying to save your life. 我正在想法救你
[24:52] Get down! 趴下!
[24:59] The rounds are coming from the elevated station! 子弹是从那个高台过来的!
[25:01] Have Miami-Dade Transit stop service at Brickell station! 让迈阿密戴德运输署 关停Brickell车站!
[25:04] Stop that train!Call it in. 把列车停下来! 报警
[25:06] Nobody leaves, including you. 大家都不允许离开 包括你
[25:08] Lock it down right now. 现在就封锁
[25:10] Nobody leaves!*** 不能让一个人离开列车!
[25:24] There is no service today. 今天暂停服务
[25:27] Please move away from the platform. 请离开站台
[25:33] What’s this about? 怎么回事?
[25:35] I.D.,please.I need to see your I.D. 请出示身份证明 我需要看你的身份证
[25:39] Hands on the wall. 手放在墙上
[25:43] Delko,I got a gun! Delko 我找到一把枪!
[25:45] Everybody down,down! 大家都趴下 趴下!
[25:47] Look,I have a license to carry a concealed weapon. 我有携枪许可证
[25:50] – You have a license to murder someone with it? – What?! – 那你有杀人许可证吗? – 什么?!
[25:52] Get over there and shut up! 趴好 闭嘴!
[25:57] What do you got,Frank? 有什么发现 Frank?
[26:00] Chamber’s clean. 枪膛很干净
[26:02] It means the gun hasn’t been fired recently. 就是说最近没开过枪
[26:06] We searched everyone; that means the shooter’s gone. 我们搜查了每个人 枪手已经跑了
[26:08] Make sure patrol doesn’t let anybody leave the station downstairs. 告诉巡警 楼下不允许任何人出站
[26:20] Mr. Webb,you were officially charged with bookmaking Webb先生 你已经被正式指控收受赌注
[26:23] and I get a phone call saying that you’re checking out? 但我接到电话说你要走了?
[26:25] Yep. I made bail. 是的 我交了保释金
[26:27] According to my attorney here, 我的律师告诉我
[26:28] I don’t have to be back until the prelim. 初审前都不用再来
[26:30] Okay,look,you’ve escaped death twice today. 你今天两次与死亡擦身而过
[26:33] Let’s not go for a third. 不要再以身试险了
[26:35] After what just happened here, 考虑到刚发生的事
[26:36] I’m not exactly feeling safe underneath your roof. 我不觉得在你们这里有多安全
[26:39] I think I’ll try it on my own. 我还是自己试试吧
[26:40] – You know,I’m pretty good at playing the odds. – We haven’t found him yet, – 我挺能撞大运的 – 我们还没找到他
[26:43] but we have someone checking every train in the city, 可我们的人正在搜查 城里的每一辆列车
[26:46] and we’re not gonna stop until we do. 不找到他决不罢休
[26:48] Good luck with that. 祝你们好运
[26:59] No grooves,just like this morning. 没有膛线 和早上的一样
[27:00] I guess they’re using sabots again. 我猜他们又在用弹托了
[27:03] And no one on the platform saw anything? 站台上的人什么都没看见吗?
[27:05] Well,that’s the thing. I talked to Transit. 问题就是这 我问了火车站的人
[27:07] Apparently,between rush hour, 只要不是上下班高峰期
[27:08] this platform is like a ghost town. 站台就跟鬼城似的
[27:10] So I’m guessing there wasn’t even anyone on the platform. 我猜可能根本没人
[27:13] You know,the train was just pulling in as the shots were fired. 发生枪击时 列车刚进站
[27:16] Let’s get out of here,so we can get a look at that track. 把列车开出去 看看轨道吧
[27:18] Already found one sniper today. 今天已经找到一把狙击枪了
[27:20] Here goes two. 现在该找第二把了
[27:52] Hey,Walter,I found a casing. Walter 我找到了一个弹壳
[27:54] It’s a .223. 是点223口径的
[27:57] Still no striations. 上面还是没有膛线
[27:59] Striations or not, 不管有没有
[28:00] two people have taken shots at Brad Webb today, 今天有两人朝Brad Webb开枪
[28:02] and I think they’re gonna keep trying. 他们还会继续的
[28:03] Well,he’s a bookie. 他是个庄家
[28:05] Either someone owes him money or he welched on a bet. 要么有人欠他钱 要么就是他赖账溜走
[28:08] Nothing spills blood like money. 金钱最容易引起暴力事件了
[28:09] Hey,you know,I saw another piece like this over there on the track. 我在轨道上找到了一块类似的残骸
[28:15] Some kind of residue or something. 上面有某种残留物
[28:17] Help me out for a second. Yeah. 帮我一把
[28:23] Place looks like a garbage dump for a hardware store. 这像个五金店的垃圾堆
[28:25] Well,it could lead us to the shooter. 可能会帮我们找到枪手
[28:28] I think we should take it all in. 我觉得应该都带回去
[28:30] You would say that. 就知道你会这样说
[29:28] Okay,gentlemen. 好了 先生们
[29:30] This is it. 就是它了
[29:33] This is the gun. 这就是那把枪
[29:35] What? 什么?
[29:42] So then this pipe– that’s the barrel. 这根管子 就是枪管
[29:46] That wood’s the stock. 木块是枪托
[29:48] The door hinge, the door hinge is a hammer. 门铰是击锤
[29:52] They used a nail to serve as a firing pin. 撞针就用钉子
[29:55] And this spring– 这个弹簧
[29:57] wow,this spring creates the force that’s necessary 这个弹簧施力
[30:00] for the firing pin to activate the primer. 让撞针点着底火
[30:14] It doesn’t have a manufacturer’s grooved barrel. 这枪没有厂商制造的膛线枪管
[30:16] That explains why the bullets didn’t have striations on them. 所以子弹上面才没有痕迹
[30:19] Right. But why’d the gun end up in so many pieces? 那为什么枪裂成了这么多块?
[30:23] Because any misstep in the construction 自制武器过程中的任何小失误
[30:25] of a homemade weapon will render it unstable. 都会导致其不稳定
[30:29] So this weapon literally blew itself apart. 这个武器把自己炸飞了
[30:40] Wow,that’s a big risk. 风险可真大
[30:43] You know,why not just buy a gun? 干吗不买把枪呢?
[30:45] Well,without trace, DNA or prints, 没有痕迹 DNA 或者指纹
[30:47] – homemade gun like this – it’s virtually untraceable. – 像这样的自制枪… – 没有办法追查
[31:02] Until now. Until now. 现在能 现在能了
[31:32] I didn’t make anything. 我什么也没造
[31:34] Oh,no? 没有吗?
[31:35] Let me see your arms. 让我看看你的手臂
[31:45] How’d you get those burns,Shane? 你是怎么烫伤的 Shane?
[31:49] I was barbecuing. 烧烤时弄的
[31:51] You were barbecuing? 烧烤?
[31:56] Here’s what I think happened. 我觉得事情是这样的
[31:58] I think you made the weapon, 你造了武器
[32:00] I think you discharged the weapon from the train platform, 从火车站台那里开枪
[32:02] it exploded on you, 枪在你手上炸了
[32:04] and that’s how you got those burns. 你因此被烫伤
[32:07] Now,here’s my question. 我的问题是
[32:09] When did you start gambling with Webb? 你什么时候开始跟着Webb赌博的?
[32:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[32:14] I know it doesn’t look like it, but I try to live a clean life. 我知道看起来不像 可我正努力清清白白过日子
[32:16] How did you and Dario get so far in debt? 那你和Dario怎么会欠这么多债?
[32:20] I don’t know any Dario. 我不认识什么Dario
[32:22] Okay? I told you, I don’t gamble. 好了吧? 我告诉你 我不赌博
[32:24] Then why’d you try to kill the bookie? 那你为什么要杀庄家?
[32:28] Look,if you’re gonna take me in, 你要是要抓我进去
[32:29] why don’t you just do it already? 干嘛不动手?
[32:30] See,I think,Shane, 我觉得 Shane
[32:32] that you and Dario are working for someone. 你和Dario在替别人办事
[32:35] Who is it? 是谁?
[32:39] I can’t. 我不能说
[32:42] And I think that person has threatened to kill you. 我觉得那人威胁要杀你
[33:03] Shane Newsom and Dario Aguilar are working for someone,Frank, Shane Newsom和Dario Aguilar 在替别人办事 Frank
[33:09] but won’t say who. 可他们不说是谁
[33:12] Besides the fact they both shot at Brad Webb, 除了他们都朝Brad Webb开了枪以外
[33:15] I can’t find a common link. 我找不出共同点
[33:17] So they’ve both been arrested, right? 他们都被逮捕过 对吧?
[33:19] Yeah,but they couldn’t have met in jail. 可他们不可能在牢里碰过面
[33:21] Shane’s never been in. Shane没坐过牢
[33:22] Suspended sentence. 他被判缓刑了
[33:28] Wait a second. 等等
[33:30] Horatio,look who Dario’s probation officer is. 看Dario的缓刑监督官是谁
[33:37] Neal Perkins.
[33:39] yeah,I met the guy. 是啊 我见过这人
[33:41] Out of all the probation officers in Miami, 迈阿密那么多缓刑官
[33:44] what are the chances? 这也太巧了
[33:46] Look,man,call my P.O.Get him down here now! 伙计 打电话叫我缓刑官来这
[33:49] There ain’t no way I’m goin’ down like this. 我不会就这么屈服
[33:51] Perkins is not gonna bail you out. Perkins不会来保释你的
[33:52] We know he’s the one that made you shoot at Webb. 我们知道是他让你杀Webb
[33:54] DELKO: PD already spoke to him. 警方跟他谈过了
[33:56] You know what he had to say about you? 你猜他说你什么
[33:58] He said,”I tried my best with him, 他说 “对他我已经尽力了
[34:02] “but he obviously doesn’t belong in society. 可他显然融入不了这个社会
[34:04] I think it’s time to throw away the key.” 我想是时间放手了”
[34:07] Why do you think he wouldn’t take your call? 不然他怎么不接你电话
[34:10] He played me,man. 他耍我
[34:13] No,no,no. He should be sitting here,not me! 不不不 接受问话的该是他 不是我!
[34:15] Only way to make that happen is for you to tell us everything. 除非你把一切告诉我们
[34:18] Might even earn yourself some leniency. 说不定还落个宽大处理
[34:21] Tell me,how does one man get another to kill for him? 告诉我 他是怎么说服你替他杀人的?
[34:25] He said if I didn’t kill the dude, 他说如果我不杀了他
[34:27] Vice would find so much coke in my crib, 警察会在我家找到大量毒品
[34:29] it’d look like little Colombia in there 多得就跟来到哥伦比亚似的
[34:31] Yeah,well,attempted murder charge won’t be any better. 谋杀未遂也好不到哪去
[34:33] Listen,man,he gave me the rifle and he gave me the ammo. 听着 他给了我枪和弹药
[34:37] And he said if I got caught, he’d protect me. 说要是我被逮住 他会罩着我
[34:40] So who’s this guy you want me to cap? 你要我做掉的那人是谁?
[34:42] Tomorrow morning. 明天一早
[34:44] Guy’ll be fishing at C-157. 这个人会在C-157钓鱼
[34:48] He’s like clockwork. 非常准时
[34:55] don’t mess this up. 别搞砸了
[35:01] That dude was in the boat,just like Perkins said he’d be. 那家伙在船里 跟Perkins说的一样
[35:04] You okay? 你还好吗?
[35:05] And then I saw some other guy on the bridge… 然后我看到桥上有人…
[35:07] – My name’s Brad! What’s yours? – acting all crazy like he was gonna jump, – 我叫Brad 你叫什么? – 跟疯了似的好像要跳下去
[35:10] making a commotion. 引起一阵骚动
[35:11] Hey,no,do not jump! Do not jump! 嘿 不要 别跳 别跳!
[35:16] That’s it.Y’all know everything 就是这样 后面的你们都知道了
[35:18] Now y’all can do your job and go get Perkins. 现在做好你们的工作 去把Perkins抓来
[35:21] Testimony of a felon’s not gonna convince the ASA. 一名重犯的证词不足以说服州检察官
[35:24] I don’t think so,no. 我想也是 不行
[35:26] Do you have any proof,Dario? 你有证据吗 Dario?
[35:28] Text message from Perkins,anything? Perkins发的短信? 什么都行
[35:30] No,man,it was all face-to-face. 没有 伙计 都是当面交易
[35:32] You know,you said he gave you the rifle and the ammo. 你说他给了你枪和弹药
[35:35] Did he give you anything else? 他还有没有给你什么?
[35:37] – Nah,nothing. – That’s too bad. – 没有了 – 那就不妙了
[35:39] Look,hold up. You guys are gonna tell me 打住 你们该不会告诉我
[35:40] that he’s gonna get away with this? 他就这么逃脱了吧?
[35:42] No,you better hope not. 不 你最好希望不会
[35:44] We got one more person we can talk to. 我们还有一个人可以问
[35:56] So,I know what you were doing at the canal this morning. 我知道你今早去运河干嘛
[36:00] You heard Mr. Perkins planning a murder, 你听闻Perkins先生预谋杀人
[36:02] so you decided to stop it. 你决心去阻止
[36:09] I didn’t want anybody to get hurt 我不想有人受伤害
[36:10] because I looked the other way. 我已经改过自新了
[36:12] After that, he put you onto his target. 那之后 他就盯上你了
[36:17] He’s always having his probies do stuff for him. 总有些缓刑犯替他做事
[36:21] And if you say no, 如果你拒绝
[36:24] he’ll violate your probation and throw you in jail. 他就让你违反缓刑规定 送你去坐牢
[36:28] Perkins actually came to me first about shooting Webb. 事实上Perkins先找我去杀Webb
[36:31] But once he saw I couldn’t stomach it, 但一看到我不干
[36:34] that’s when he got Dario. 他就去找Dario了
[36:37] But after I tried to stop the murder, 可在我阻止谋杀之后
[36:39] Perkins just lost it. Perkins就发飙了
[36:41] Today he came to my place, and he was really angry. 今天他来到我家 看上去很生气
[36:44] You thought you’d get in the way of my business?! 你以为你能搅和我的事情?!
[36:46] – Look,I wasn’t trying to mess things up. – Well,you did. – 我无意搞砸事情 – 可你就是弄砸了
[36:49] Now you got to fix it. 现在你得去弥补
[36:51] No. No,I can’t do that. 不 不行 我不能
[36:55] You don’t and I’m gonna say I found so much cocainein Tracy’s car, 你不干 我就说在Tracy 车里找到好些毒品
[36:58] she’s gonna go to prison for 20 years. 她得去坐20年牢
[37:01] Though I will miss our little “dates,” though. 我会想念我们的”小小私会”的
[37:03] Look,you leave her out of this! 你别把她搅进来!
[37:06] The only way she stays out is if you make amends. 你只要顺从 她就没事
[37:09] Time to finish what you interrupted. 把被你搅乱的事情了结掉
[37:14] Look,where’s the gun? 枪呢?
[37:18] No store gun. 不能用现成的枪
[37:19] It’ll tie right back to you. 很容易查到你头上
[37:22] You’re gonna make one. 你自己做一把
[37:24] How am I supposed to that? 我该怎么做?
[37:41] I missed the shot, 我没射中
[37:43] and now I can’t find Tracy. 到现在还找不到Tracy
[37:46] Where is the piece of paper now? 那张纸在哪?
[37:50] Shane,I need to know in order to save Tracy. Shane 要救Tracy就必须告诉我
[37:55] He told me to fill up the sink and toss it in. 他叫我在水池灌水 把纸丢进去
[37:58] So I did. 我照做了
[38:02] Yes,Mr. Wolfe,I need you to retrieve something. Wolfe 我要你找样东西
[38:32] You think the ink’s still viable? 墨迹还能显现吗?
[38:34] If there is any pigment left,it should fluoresce in infrared light. 如果还有色素残留 在红外线照射下应该发荧光
[38:42] Oh,my God,it worked. 天哪 奏效了
[38:43] Grab one of those writing samples we got from probation. 从缓刑处文件那拿份书写样本
[38:51] All right,both have heavy pressure. 两份下笔力气都很重
[38:53] They both lean vertically to the left. 都向左侧歪斜
[38:56] The spacing is the same. 字句间隔相同
[38:59] Look at the mid-line on the A’s. 看A中间那一横
[39:00] There’s extreme protrusion there. 都明显伸出
[39:03] It’s the same guy. 是同一个人
[39:05] This is it. 这就对了
[39:07] This confirms Perkins made the drawing of the gun. 这证明Perkins画了造枪图
[39:10] So he’s trying to kill Brad, 这么说他蓄意杀害Brad
[39:12] because it’s easier than paying him off. 因为这比还赌账容易的多
[39:14] – I’ll call H. – Right. – 我通知H – 好的
[39:34] Please don’t do this to me. 求求你不要
[39:37] Please don’t… 求你 别…
[39:40] Tracy,come on. 来吧 Tracy
[39:41] – Please don’t. – I thought we were past this. – 不要 – 我以为没这必要了
[39:47] You should know the deal by now. 你现在早该清楚情况了
[39:50] – You give me what I want. – No,please don’t.Please stop. – 你给我我要的 – 不 求你 不要 停下
[39:51] – Hey! Get over here! – Please don’t… – 嘿! 过来! – 求求你 别…
[39:56] – And you don’t go to jail. – No! Please! – 这样你就不用坐牢 – 不! 求你!
[39:59] – No! – Come here! – 不要! – 过来!
[40:01] – All right. – Please..Don’t!.Stop! Please! – 就这样 – 求你 别! 求你 停下!
[40:05] What the hell?! 搞什么鬼?!
[40:13] You… 你…
[40:14] are under arrest for solicitation of murder and rape 因教唆谋杀和强奸罪被捕
[40:18] – You have no evidence. – I am loaded with evidence,my friend. – 你没证据 – 朋友 我手里有的是证据
[40:22] What are you gonna do? 你要拿我怎么样?
[40:24] You’re gonna kill me out here? 在这杀了我?
[40:25] You know what?****** 知道吗? 我很乐意这样做 但今天
[40:30] I’m gonna show you what the next 30 years is gonna be like. 我想让你尝尝接下来30年的滋味
[40:35] And how are you gonna do that? 你打算怎么做?
[41:03] Tracy…
[41:07] Tracy,you okay? Tracy 你还好吗?
[41:11] I think so. 我想是的
[41:14] So,what’s… what’s gonna happen now? 那… 接下来会怎样?
[41:17] Well… 这个…
[41:18] for starters,you’re never gonna see him again. 首先 你再也不用见到他了
[41:24] Okay. 好的
[41:26] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:29] You know how you can thank me? 知道你能怎么谢我吗
[41:31] There’s somebody… 有一个人…
[41:33] that you need to talk to. 你该和他聊聊
[41:41] Hello? 你好?
[41:44] – Shane? – Tracy?
[41:46] You okay? 你没事吧?
[41:49] I think I’m gonna be. 我会没事的
[41:52] Look,I-I tried to stop him to protect you from jail. 我试着阻止他 保护你不进监狱
[41:58] To do that,I had to do something bad. 为此 我不得不做些坏事
[42:06] I’m not gonna be around for a while. 我会有一阵子不在你身边
[42:35] Drama Name Season X Episode X
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme