Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Move over prime time,because your favorite reality series is back. 挪出黄金时段 因为你们最爱的真人秀回归了
[00:20] The Boroughs Take Miami is celebrating its premiere today, 抢占迈阿密今天举行首映礼
[00:24] and you’re invited to the party. 你们受邀来参加庆典
[00:33] Yo,Gabe C.from Queens here. 皇后区的Gabe C.在此
[00:36] What up,party people? 大家好吗?
[00:43] Yeah! 好!
[00:44] You know what they call the sixth borough? 你们知道第六站是哪里吗
[00:47] Miami! 迈阿密!
[00:53] Are you,like,a bodyguard for the cast. 你是剧组的保安吗
[00:57] No,no.I’m a cop. 不 我是警察
[00:59] Here to do crowd control. 来维持人群秩序
[01:01] You guys usually do that? 你们还干这个?
[01:03] On a day when we have five parades,yeah. 一天内有五次游行就干
[01:07] Hey,Miami,what’s up?! 你好 迈阿密 大家好吗
[01:11] It’s your girl Too-Shea here representing Brooklyn,that’s right. 没错 我是代表布鲁克林的Too-Shea
[01:18] So,you can’t,like,introduce me to Too-Shea? 那你能不能把我引荐给Too-Shea
[01:22] – No,can’t help you. – You having fun? – 抱歉 帮不了忙 – 你们玩得尽兴吗
[01:25] Listen,I got something y’all are gonna kiss my feet for. 有个事情告诉大家 你们会爱死我的
[01:29] My new tanning spray will be available in all your finest drug emporiums starting this month. 我的新款晒肤喷雾本月起 就将在各大药房商场起售
[01:36] But y’all get a free sample! 在场的每位都将得到体验装
[01:44] Oh,I love you,too! 我也爱你们
[01:46] Yo,yo,yo,Miami! 嘿嘿 迈阿密
[01:48] – I wasn’t even done yet. – What’s up?! – 我还没说完呢 – 大伙好吗
[01:49] She loves it,she loves it. 她喜欢 她喜欢这样
[01:51] Ladies do love me. 美女们都喜欢我
[01:52] Yo!It’s your boy,Zachary “Guns” Rittner saying holla from The Bronx. 是我 枪手Zachary Rittner 从布朗克斯带来问候!
[02:00] So,y’all remember to pick up some Gun Fire,my signature performance-enhancing dietary supplement, 大家下回想要猎艳 记得带上”炮火”
[02:06] the next time you want to catch some prey. 我必备的提升魅力值的独家装备
[02:14] Possible gunshots fired,Hotel 220.Stand by. 可能发生枪击 地点220酒店 随时待命
[02:18] Welcome to the gun show,bitches. 欢迎来到枪手秀 姑娘们
[02:23] Yeah! Yes. 耶!
[02:30] False alarm.Fireworks. 错误警报 是爆竹
[02:37] Courtney’s wasted… again. Courtney又喝醉了
[02:56] All units,all units,person of interest heading towards the main stage. 各单位注意 有可疑人物向舞台靠近
[02:59] He’s got on a blue flannel shirt,blue flannel shirt. 此人身着蓝色绒布衬衫 蓝色绒布衬衫
[03:01] Keep an eye on him. 盯住他
[03:04] Have another drink,Courtney. 再来一杯 Courtney
[03:15] Miami… Miami… 迈阿密… 迈阿密…
[03:29] Get down!Gun! Gun! Everybody down! 趴下! 他有枪! 大家趴下!
[03:40] Move! Move! 让一让 让一让
[03:44] Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. Watch out. 当心 当心 当心 当心
[03:51] is is Eric Delko. 我是Eric Delko
[03:53] I need an ambulance and immediate backup to Hotel 220. 220酒店需要救护车和紧急支援
[03:55] Hotel 220. 220酒店
[04:01] She’s dead. 她死了
[04:02] Listen,get up here. 你过来一下
[04:04] Stay with the body.Don’t let anyone near her,you understand? 待在尸体旁 别让任何人靠近 明白吗
[04:06] Don’t let anyone near her! 任何人不许靠近!
[04:07] Stay with the body! 待在尸体旁!
[04:17] Watch out,watch out,move! 当心 当心 让一让!
[04:23] Get out of the way! 快让道!
[04:25] Move! Move! Move! Move! 让一下 让道 让道
[04:34] Coming through! Move! Move! Move! Move! 借过 让一让 让一让
[05:00] These parking lots can be active. 这停车场可是车来车往
[05:03] Now get your hands in the air and get up. 举起双手 站起来
[05:07] Slowly. 慢慢地
[05:09] Hands in the air. 把手举起来
[05:11] You got the wrong guy. 你们逮错人了
[05:13] Is that a fact?Then why are you carrying that weapon? 真的吗 那你为什么带有武器
[05:16] It’s not what you think. 不是你想象的那样
[05:23] It’s a pellet gun,H. 是个BB枪 H
[05:26] It’s just red paint. 红色涂料而已
[05:27] Well,what are the pellets for? 想用这枪干嘛?
[05:29] Courtney has a hair care line. Courtney有个护发品牌
[05:31] The pellets represent the blood of the animals that Courtney used to test her hair care products with. 红弹丸代表被Courtney 用于测试护发产品的动物血
[05:36] That sounds like motive. 听起来像动机
[05:38] No. I just wanted to send Courtney a message. 不 我只想给Courtney个警告
[05:41] I didn’t kill her. 我没杀她
[05:44] I didn’t even get a shot off. 我连枪都没开
[05:46] Well,you know what,my friend? 你知道吗 朋友
[05:48] If I find out you’re lying,the same won’t be said of me. 如果我发现你撒谎
[06:28] CSI:mimami.s09e06 我可不保证我不会开枪
[06:39] Reality got too real in Miami this morning for a star of the hit reality series The Boroughs. 今天早晨 迈阿密一真人秀 “抢占迈阿密”真实过火
[06:44] Cast member Courtney Alderman took a tumble that sources say might be fatal. 据消息透露 剧集主演 Courtney Alderman可能遭遇致命一摔
[06:47] Though police have yet to confirm the star’s death, 尽管警方尚未证实死亡消息
[06:50] witnesses attending the show’s season premiere party at Hotel 220 immediately tweeted 在220酒店参加真人秀 新季首映礼的目击者
[06:55] about this celebration gone wrong. 即时推讯表示庆典中途出事
[07:04] I’m telling you,there are no secrets. 告诉你 我们之间没有秘密
[07:07] I mean,you live together in a hotel for three years,you get to know each other pretty well. 如果在酒店同住三年 你们彼此会非常了解
[07:11] Do you know this man? 你认识这个人吗?
[07:13] Ew,pasty,granola hippie. 恶心 脸色苍白 胡子拉渣的嬉皮
[07:15] So not my type. 不是我喜欢的类型
[07:17] Yeah,well,we think that,uh, 我们认为
[07:18] he or the animal rights group he works with may have something to do with Courtney’s death. 他或他所在的动物权利协会 可能和Courtney的死有关
[07:24] It was one of those activist stalkers. 肯定是某个激进的跟踪狂
[07:26] Yeah,Courtney and me – we get,like,20 hate letters a day. 我和Courtney每天都会 收到20来封恶意信件
[07:30] Some from stalkers with a cause. 有出于不同理由而跟踪我们的
[07:31] Some from just plain-old stalkers who wanted to jump our bones. 有的则年代久远 就想跟我们上床
[07:35] Yeah,we’re going to need to see those. 我们需要看那些信
[07:37] Oh,okay. 好的
[07:40] Statue of Liberty,uh,booze luge. 自由女神像 畅饮酒池
[07:43] Makes you miss college. 真让人怀念大学时代
[07:44] Yeah,what you remember of it. 是啊 也就记得这些了
[07:46] Yeah. 是啊
[07:47] Tell you what,I’m going to go check the footage. 我去查查底片
[07:49] If the cast didn’t see who the killer was,maybe the cameras did. 如果剧组人员没看到凶手 没准摄像机拍到了
[07:54] Here.These are the hate letters we got just from today. 给 我们今天收到的恶意信件
[07:58] I don’t know what it is. 不知都写了些什么
[07:59] People just love to tell us they hate us. 人们就是爱说讨厌我们
[08:02] I don’t know. 不认识
[08:03] The dude needs to beef up. 这老兄得健健身了
[08:05] Did you ever see him approach Courtney? 你有没有见过他接近Courtney
[08:06] Don’t look like her type. 看上去不合她口味
[08:08] I mean,maybe if she was drunk. 说不定她喝醉了
[08:09] And knowing Courtney,she probably was. 照Courtney来说 没准她就是醉了
[08:20] Fluoroscope’s not picking up anything. 萤光镜下没发现
[08:23] No pellets,no BFT,no lacerations,nothing. 没弹丸 没钝器伤 没伤口 什么也没有
[08:26] No pellets.Well,that clears Wayne Bullock. 没弹丸 那Wayne Bullock就没嫌疑了
[08:28] What if somebody took a shot at her during the fireworks display with a real gun? 会不会有人趁放烟火开枪打她
[08:32] Have you got a through and through? 有穿透伤口吗
[08:34] Torso’s clean. 躯干没有枪伤
[08:35] All right. Let’s go again.Hands on. 好吧 咱再检查一遍 亲手检测
[09:04] Hey,Tom.She’s got blood in her ear. Tom 她耳朵里有血迹
[09:11] Inconsistent with blunt-force trauma from the fall. 和坠落造成的撞击钝伤不一致
[09:13] Only a millimeter in diameter. 直径只有一毫米
[09:17] And yet… 可是…
[09:22] …the tympanic membrane’s torn. 鼓膜被撕裂了
[09:25] Shredded her internal auditory canal. 内耳道也被撕裂了
[09:29] Her balance was gone.That’s why she fell. 她失去平衡 所以摔了下来
[09:34] The fall isn’t what killed her. 致命伤并不是坠落造成的
[09:37] Courtney suffered a stab wound that penetrated her ear Courtney的耳朵被刺穿
[09:39] and didn’t stop until it hit her brain stem. 直达她的脑干
[09:46] An injury this severe,she would have been dead within a minute. 损伤这么严重 一分钟内就会毙命
[09:49] So she was stabbed near where she fell. 那么她是在坠落点附近被刺伤的
[09:52] A regular knife wouldn’t do that,would it? 普通的刀不会造成这种伤害 对吗
[09:54] It would need to be something specific to navigate the ear canal 必须是某个可以穿过耳道
[09:57] and penetrate the gray matter? 穿透灰白质的器物
[09:59] You’re looking for a unique blade. 你们要找的刀刃很独特
[10:02] Four inches long,and only several millimeters wide. 四英寸长 只有几毫米宽
[10:08] Great.I know exactly where to start.Thanks. 好的 我知道从哪着手 谢了
[10:33] To Courtney. 敬Courtney
[10:41] Hey,people,Miami-Dade Police Department.The party’s over. 迈阿密警察 聚会结束了
[10:44] Shea Williamson,Zachary Rittner,Gabe Calligan,you’re coming with us. Gabe Calligan 请跟我们走一趟
[10:48] Let’s go. Come on. 走吧 快点
[10:58] What is all this about? 这是干什么
[11:00] This is about finding the murder weapon that killed your friend. 找杀死你朋友的凶器
[11:05] Hands up. 举起手来
[11:08] Watch your hands. 别乱摸
[11:12] What are you looking for? 你们在找什么
[11:15] Geez,you don’t have to paw-rape me. 老天 没必要揩油吧
[11:18] I’m not paw-raping you,I’m just searching you. 我可没揩油 只是搜你身
[11:21] Why would I kill Courtney? 我为神马要杀Courtney
[11:22] We’ve seen the footage from the show,and it’s clear you’ve had problems in the past,Gabe. 我们看了剧集底片 显然你们以前有过冲突 Gabe
[11:30] I did not hook up with Too-Shea’s sister. 我没和Too-Shea的妹妹搞一起
[11:32] You know what,fine.Lie about it.It doesn’t matter to me,okay? 很好 你就骗人吧 我不在乎
[11:34] Shea’s the one that’s gonna be pissed. 到时生气的是Shea
[11:37] Enough. 我受够了
[11:38] If Courtney’s gonna accuse me of lying, 如果Courtney要指责我撒谎
[11:40] she needs to realize that I will eventually shut her up. 她得明白我最终会让她闭嘴的
[11:55] This is my pocketknife. 这是我随身带的折刀
[11:57] Just your pocketknife,yet slim enough to match the wound in Courtney’s brain. 不过你的袖珍小刀 足以匹配Courtney的脑部伤口
[12:05] So witnesses confirm that Courtney was in the green room before she fell. 目击者说坠倒之前 Courtney在演员休息室里
[12:10] So? 所以呢?
[12:11] So the cast were the only ones with access to the green room. 只有演员能进休息室
[12:15] That makes you guys the prime suspects. 所以你们几个是首要嫌疑人
[12:18] Hold up. 等会
[12:19] Courtney was my friend. Courtney是我的朋友
[12:21] Not in The Boroughs,she wasn’t. 在剧里可不是
[12:26] Courtney,sweetie,you have to stop guys after I do. Courtney 亲爱的 你不能睡我睡过的男人
[12:30] We just went to dinner. 我们只是吃个饭
[12:36] You think I’ve been naughty? 你觉得我很调皮?
[12:40] What do you think,this is some ploy for the cameras? 怎么 你认为现在是在演戏吗?
[12:42] Your friend Courtney was stabbed to death. 你朋友Courtney是被刺死的
[12:45] So you mean shot? 你指枪杀?
[12:47] By,like,that activist stalker with a gun? 就好像 被那个激进跟踪狂开枪打死?
[12:50] No,I mean stabbed. 不 我指的是刺伤
[12:54] By something sharp. 利器
[13:05] Like a nail file. 比如指甲锉
[13:07] Do you think one of us killed her? 你认为是我们其中一人杀了她?
[13:11] What I know is that you were all the last people to see her alive. 我只知道你们是最后看到她活着的人
[13:17] And according to the show,you all had motive. 而根据录像 你们都有动机
[13:26] Booty call! 求过夜噢!
[13:27] Guns,not tonight,okay? 枪手 今晚不行 好吗?
[13:30] It was some freaking nobody she met at the bar. 那不过是她在酒吧碰到的过客
[13:34] Courtney can hook up with whoever she wants. Courtney想跟谁搞就跟谁搞
[13:36] I hope she catches that herpes virus thing and croaks. 我倒希望她得疱疹死掉
[13:40] Yo,the show has nothing to do with actuality. 那节目都是虚构的
[13:43] Yeah,well,you know what,Courtney was actually murdered,and you are all actually suspects. Courtney真的被谋杀了 你们都是嫌犯
[13:49] You understand that? 明白了吗?
[13:51] I told you,you wouldn’t find nothing on me. 告诉你 你在我身上查不到什么的
[13:53] Can I have my cell phone back so I can go now? 能把手机还给我 让我走吗?
[13:55] No. Let me look at your jacket. 不 让我检查下你的外套
[13:58] No,I told you I wasn’t sporting no murder weapon. 不 我说了我没有凶器
[14:00] Come on! 拜托!
[14:12] I wouldn’t be so sure about that. 这可不好说
[14:15] You sure know a lot about our show. 你对我们的节目了解不少啊
[14:17] What are you?A fan? 你是谁? 粉丝?
[14:19] No,I’m a police officer. 不 我是警察
[14:21] I do my homework. 我会做功课
[14:25] We’re coming to you live now from Miami-Dade Police Department, 来自迈阿密戴德警局的现场报道
[14:28] where cast members of The Boroughs … 抢占迈阿密的演员…
[14:30] Representatives for the remaining cast No charges have been filed Hi. 演员的代言人表示并未
[14:34] in the stabbing death of Courtney Alderman. 就Courtney Alderman 被刺一案受到起诉
[14:37] Fans of the hit series are insistent that the show must go on. 该热播剧的粉丝呼吁剧集继续播放
[14:40] So we luminoled everything they had on them,from the pocketknife to the nail file. 我们检查了他们身上的东西 包括随身折刀和指甲锉
[14:44] There’s not a drop of blood on any of them. 上面没有一滴血
[14:45] – Yeah,you,too. – No… – 嗯 你也一样 – 不…
[14:47] They’re mugging it up for the cameras the same day their friend dies. 在朋友死亡的当天他们还在抢镜头
[14:51] At least they’re not letting murder get to their heads. 至少他们没被凶案影响到
[14:58] Hang on.Who’s this? 等等 这是谁?
[15:06] Eric!Arrest him! Eric! 逮捕他!
[15:09] What’s your problem?Get him,get him! 你怎么回事? 抓住他 抓住他!
[15:13] Mr. Calligan,are you okay?Look at me.Mr. Calligan? Calligan先生 你没事吧 看着我 Calligan先生?
[15:54] Hello there,”Dan Wilson. 你好啊 Dan Wilson
[15:57] ” Why did you hit that kid back there,huh? 为什么打那孩子?
[15:59] It’s complicated. 一时说不清
[16:00] Oh,yeah?You want to explain to us why? 是吗? 你想和我们解释下原因吗?
[16:03] I’m done talking. 我不会说的
[16:04] Okay.I got him.For now.Let’s go. 好了 我抓住他了 走吧
[16:09] Mr. Calligan,look at me.Who would do that to you?Did you know that man? Calligan先生 看着我 谁会这么对你? 你认识他吗?
[16:11] I don’t know. 不认识
[16:12] First Courtney,now me. 先是Courtney 现在是我
[16:14] What is going on? 怎么回事?
[16:27] Why Gabe Calligan? 为什么要袭击Gabe Calligan?
[16:29] What about Courtney Alderman?Did you stab her,too? Courtney Alderman呢? 你也刺杀了她吗?
[16:32] Who?No. 谁? 不
[16:34] You shouldn’t be talking to me; I’m not the killer here. 你们不该问我话 我不是凶手
[16:36] Well,you did attack Gabe Calligan,and that’s aggravated assault. 但你确实袭击了Gabe Calligan 这可是暴力伤人
[16:39] Mr.Wilson,I need a reason not to send you to jail right now. Wilson先生 我需要个 不把你送进监狱的理由
[16:42] What did he do to you? 他对你做了什么?
[16:45] He tried to kill my baby brother. 他想杀我弟弟
[16:49] How? 说来听听?
[16:51] Tyler,my brother,snuck into a club last night. Tyler 我弟弟 昨晚溜去酒吧
[16:56] He’s been acting out. 他经常出去溜达
[16:57] My mom died last year,and since then,I’m all he’s got. 我母亲去年死了 从那时起 我就是他的唯一
[17:01] He texted his best friend from the club. 他在酒吧发短信给他好朋友
[17:03] Said he’d bought drugs from Gabe Calligan,the famous kid from The Boroughs. 说他从抢占迈阿密的名演员 Gabe Calligan那买了毒品
[17:08] Only,they were bad drugs. 但那是劣质毒品
[17:13] How do you know they were bad? 你怎么知道是劣质的?
[17:14] Tyler OD’d. Tyler吸食过量
[17:16] He’s on life support at Dade General right now. 他现在在戴德综合医院 靠呼吸器维持生命
[17:19] You sure it was him? 你确定是他?
[17:21] I’m positive. 我肯定
[17:23] I just can’t prove it. 只是无法证明
[17:25] Tyler – they don’t think he’ll make it. Tyler 他们说他活不了
[17:41] What do you think? 你怎么认为?
[17:43] Not good,Lieutenant.We haven’t been able to identify the drug in his system. 不妙 长官 我们无法识别他体内的毒品
[17:46] What about symptoms? 症状呢?
[17:48] They’re all across the board: dangerously low levels of sodium and potassium; 各种各样都有: 钠钾严重不足
[17:51] constriction of the blood vessels… 血管收缩…
[17:53] This is unlike anything we’ve seen before. 我们从没见过这种症状
[17:56] And until I know exactly what we’re dealing with,I can’t treat him. 在知道是什么药物之前 我治不好他
[17:59] The wrong therapy could kill him. 错误的治疗会害死他
[18:01] How much time do you give him? 你觉得他还能活多久?
[18:03] Hours. 几小时
[18:04] We need to know what he took,and fast. 我们得快点查出他吸食了什么
[18:07] I’ll get you an answer. 我会给你答案的
[18:15] So here’s what we know. 这是目前的已知信息
[18:17] Courtney was stabbed through the ear with an unknown murder weapon. Courtney被不明凶器刺中耳部
[18:20] And uniforms tossed the green room and came up with squat. 服装被丢在休息室里 踉踉跄跄地出来
[18:25] So,apparently,our murder weapon just vanished into thin air. 显然凶器凭空消失了
[18:28] All right,let’s just say for the sake of argument that it wasn’t a fellow cast member. 好吧 我们先假设凶手不是同台的演员
[18:32] Well,we also know that the witnesses said that there were no producers 目击者称在她摔下来之前
[18:35] and no crew in the green room before she fell. 休息室里没有制片人 也没有工作人员
[18:37] True,but we traced all the letters that Shea gave us… 是的 但我们追踪了Shea给我们的信…
[18:42] Here are the people that we know were busted for stalking the cast in the last year. 这是去年因跟踪演员被捕的罪犯
[18:49] That girl is in prison. 那女孩在监狱里
[18:51] – And that dude… – That’s a woman. – 而那男的… – 那是女人
[18:54] …is in Latvia. 在拉脱维亚
[18:55] Right,so no one was even remotely near Miami. 对 所以没人在迈阿密附近
[18:58] Okay,well,maybe this was personal. 好吧 或许是私人仇杀
[19:01] Maybe we should be looking into her past. 我们得查看下她的经历
[19:04] The show gave Courtney a fake identity,but we got a warrant for her real Social Security number. Courtney在演出中用了艺名 但我们受权拿到了她的社保编码
[19:10] Get anything from it? 有发现吗?
[19:14] Sure did. 当然
[19:15] Courtney’s real name is Megan Rauch. Courtney的真名叫Megan Rauch
[19:24] She was born and raised in Darien,Connecticut. 生长于康涅狄格州的达里恩
[19:27] What?!Really?Thought she was from a borough. 什么?! 真的吗? 我以为她来自大城市
[19:30] Apparently not. 显然不是
[19:32] She was homecoming queen,captain of the field hockey team,president of the drama club. 她是返校节皇后 曲棍球队队长 戏剧社社长
[19:38] She has a squeaky clean record. 履历清白 还闪闪发亮
[19:40] Really?Because on the show,she’s sorderly every other second. 真的假的? 她在电视里 老是醉醺醺的
[19:44] Maybe it was an act. 也许是演戏
[19:46] Maybe she was hiding who she really was. 或许她在隐瞒她的真实身份
[19:49] Well,that’s not all she’s hiding. 她不仅仅在隐瞒这个
[19:51] So I found myself going through the footage of the show. 我在翻看录像时发现的
[19:55] Don’t you mean avidly catching up on the season? 你是说狂热地追看每一季?
[19:57] Maybe that,too. 也算是吧
[19:59] I found something kind of interesting,though.Take a look at this. 我发现了点有趣的东西 看看这个
[20:05] Yo,listen,if I impregnated you,you’d have twins. 听着 要是我让你怀孕了 那肯定是双胞胎
[20:08] You cannot tell anybody. 你不能告诉别人
[20:09] Tell anyone you did what, 告诉别人你做了什么?
[20:12] Come on,it hasn’t happened for months. 拜托 我好几个月没这样做过了
[20:14] Holy!You two guys hooked up?! 天啊! 你俩搞在一起了?!
[20:17] You’re dreaming,Shea.It never happened. 你这是在做梦 Shea 没有的事
[20:19] Yeah,me and Court,man? 是啊 我和Court 拜托?
[20:21] No way! 怎么可能!
[20:23] This is good. 这太棒了
[20:26] I mean,I would keep that a secret,too,if I’d hooked up with that roided-out freak. 要是我和那怪胎乱搞的话我也会保密的
[20:30] Yeah,point taken,but,uh,look at the freeze frame. 说的对 看看定格画面
[20:33] Look what she’s holding. 看她在摸什么
[20:35] Her stomach? 肚子?
[20:37] Maybe she was sick from partying all night. 或许整夜派对让她不舒服
[20:40] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[20:45] Maybe she was pregnant. 也许她怀孕了
[20:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:50] She is holding her belly like an expectant mother. 她正像个怀孕的母亲一样护着肚子
[20:54] Hey,Tom,is there any chance our victim was pregnant? 嘿 Tom 受害者有可能怀孕了吗?
[21:00] This is good. 这太棒了
[21:05] She really was knocked up? 她真的怀孕了?
[21:08] How long after you started sleeping together did you find out? 你和她睡了多久之后才发现?
[21:12] Well,no,we never did that. 不 我们从没做过
[21:14] We all just watched the same footage.I don’t think that there’s any point in lying. 我们刚刚看了那段录像 你没必要撒谎
[21:17] Yo,Guns ain’t a liar! 枪手不会说谎的!
[21:18] All right,Zachary,you’ve got two girls who know a lot about Guns. 好了 Zachary 我们知道枪手是什么人
[21:20] You can sit down. 你可以坐下了
[21:22] Look,Courtney’s blood tested positive for HCG,so we know she was pregnant when she died. Courtney的人体绒膜促性腺激素 测试呈阳性 证明她死时已经怀孕
[21:27] All we have to do is run a paternity test on you,and then we could book you for murder. 我们只要对你做亲子鉴定 就能抓你归案了
[21:31] Did you kill Courtney and the baby because you thought they might cramp your style? 你怕他们会影响你的形象 因此杀了Courtney和孩子?
[21:35] You’re a good-looking guy. 你长得不错
[21:36] I’m sure the ladies like you.Did you think they wouldn’t like you if you had a baby? 我相信女孩们很喜欢你 你是不是认为 有了孩子 她们就不喜欢你了呢?
[21:41] All right,look. 好吧 听着
[21:43] That was all an act. 这一切都是演戏
[21:45] A setup for the cameras; it wasn’t real. 是表演需要 不是真的
[21:48] All right?Look… Courtney and I never hooked up. 好吗? 听着… Courtney和我从未睡过
[21:50] In fact… 实际上…
[21:54] I’ve never slept with anyone. 我从没和别人睡过
[21:58] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[21:59] Do you expect us to believe that you’re a virgin? 你指望我们相信你还是个处男?
[22:01] I mean,if that’s true,why would you get buff?What’s with all the buff? 如果是真的 你为啥还要秀身材? 这怎么解释?
[22:05] To quote from Corinthians,chapter six,verse 19, 引用《新约》第六章第19节所言
[22:08] “Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you. “身体乃圣灵之殿”
[22:12] ” Is this guy for real? 这孩子说真的?
[22:13] Look,this is the real me. 听着 这才是真正的我
[22:16] Zachary Rittner,seminary student… and future priest. 我是Zachary Rittner 神学院的学生… 以及未来的牧师
[22:20] Then who is “Guns”?Who is that? 那谁是”枪手”? 谁又是那人?
[22:22] I don’t know.A made-up character. 我不知道 一个虚构的角色而已
[22:24] The producers of The Boroughs,they saw me on a beach in L.A., 节目的制作团队 在洛杉矶的沙滩上看见我
[22:27] and they liked my look,so they offered me a part in the show. 他们喜欢我的样子 就请我参演节目
[22:30] Said I could play the part of “Guns. 他们说我能演”枪手”这角色
[22:32] ” Look,I know what you’re thinking: 听着 我知道你们怎么想
[22:34] “Why would a future priest take such an immoral job? “为什么一个准牧师会接受 如此不道德的工作?”
[22:39] ” What better way to reach out to sinners? 还有更好的办法去接触那些罪人吗?
[22:42] And the money goes straight to the Church. 而且我的薪酬会直接捐给教堂
[22:44] You never slept with Courtney? 你从来没和Courtney睡过?
[22:47] And I will gladly give a DNA sample to prove it. 我很乐意提供DNA样本来证实
[22:51] That baby wasn’t mine. 那孩子不是我的
[23:01] Yo,Wolfe! 哟 Wolfe!
[23:03] So,I went through Courtney’s phone records and found one incoming Connecticut number 我检查了Courtney的电话记录 发现有一个康涅狄格州的号码
[23:06] that popped up more than any other,a guy named James Reed. 出现频率比其他电话高 对方叫James Reed
[23:09] But there’s no mention of him in her file. 但她的档案里并没提及这个
[23:10] Can we track his cell phone,see if he’s in Miami? 我们能追踪他的号码 看看他是否在迈阿密吗?
[23:12] Way ahead of you.Reed’s at Hotel 220. 已经追踪了 Reed就住在220酒店
[23:14] Been registered there for the past two months. 过去两个月一直住那儿
[23:16] – Two months?! – How did we miss this guy? – 两个月?! – 我们怎么会漏了他?
[23:18] Guy’s been hiding in plain sight,in a room directly across from Courtney’s. 这家伙根本没藏着掖着 就住在Coutney房间的对门
[23:21] Oh,great,we’ve got another stalker. 好的 我们又抓到一个跟踪狂
[23:23] I know.I already brought him in. 我知道 我已经把他带来了
[23:28] So,you were stalking Courtney Alderman 你在跟踪Courtney Alderman吧
[23:30] Look,we know that you came to Miami the same day she did. 你和她同一天到达迈阿密
[23:32] We know you requested the hotel room across from hers. 我们知道你还要求住在她对门
[23:35] I wasn’t stalking her! 我没跟踪她!
[23:37] You don’t need to lie to us. 你不必对我们撒谎
[23:39] I’m not! 我没有!
[23:40] Then why were you following her every single move? 那你为什么老跟着她?
[23:44] You want to explain that? 能解释一下吗?
[23:48] Because she was my wife. 因为她是我妻子
[23:54] Look,Courtney’s contract required that we keep the marriage a secret. 听着 Courtney的合同要求 我们保密已婚的事实
[23:59] What about the baby? 那孩子怎么办?
[24:00] We agreed that she was gonna quit the show and go back to Connecticut. 我们商量好了 她会离开节目 回康涅狄格州
[24:04] All right,look,Mr.Reed,we searched your hotel room. 好吧 听着 Reed先生 我们搜过你的酒店房间了
[24:07] We found a broken lamp,we found a broken vase by the bathroom. 我们找到一个破损的台灯 浴室边上还有一个碎花瓶
[24:12] You know what that looks like to me? 知道我觉得这看起来像啥吗?
[24:14] Signs of a struggle. 争吵的标志
[24:15] That looks like you two didn’t have,I don’t know,very happy discussion? 看起来你们俩… 谈得不太愉快?
[24:18] Look,I’ll admit it. 听着 我承认
[24:20] I reacted badly when Courtney told me she was pregnant. Coutney告诉我她怀孕时我很失态
[24:24] Is it even mine? 这真的是我的孩子?
[24:26] You know you’re the only one I’ve been with! 你知道我只跟你在一起过!
[24:28] Everything else is just editing! 其他事都是编出来的!
[24:30] Is it? 是这样吗?
[24:34] I thought you were gonna be happy! 我还觉得你会开心呢!
[24:35] I thought you wanted to start a family and make a new life with me! 我以为你会想要一个家 和我一起开始新生活!
[24:38] Baby,calm down,okay?Baby,calm down. 宝贝儿 冷静一点 好吗? 宝贝儿 冷静
[24:43] Once we cooled off,we agreed she’d leave the show and start a new life… 我们一冷静下来 就决定 离开节目 然后开始新生活…
[24:49] together. 一起开始
[24:51] You do realize how bad this looks? 你知道这看起来有多糟吗?
[24:53] You and Courtney had an argument the same day she was murdered. 在Courtney被杀的这一天 你和她大吵一架
[24:56] And you never stepped forward as her husband. 你却从未以丈夫的身份站出来
[24:59] Look,I was a mess,man! 听着 我心乱如麻 好吧!
[25:01] I didn’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做
[25:03] But I did not kill my wife and baby! 但是我没杀我的妻子和孩子!
[25:06] I loved them! 我爱他们!
[25:26] So,you gave this kid poison? 你给这孩子下了毒?
[25:29] But I didn’t. 我没有
[25:30] What do you mean,you didn’t? 没有是什么意思?
[25:31] He O.D.’d on drugs that you sold him last night at a club. 他因为嗑药过度而昏迷不醒 那药就是昨晚你在俱乐部卖给他的
[25:34] He dies,that’s on you. 他要是死了 那就是你的责任
[25:36] Mr.Calligan,I need you to stop lying to us or getting punched in the face Calligan先生 你最好别再说谎了 否则我们就揍你一顿
[25:39] will have been the best part of your day. 这还算是最好受的
[25:43] Look,I got no talent,no schtick,no nothing. 听着 我没啥长处 也没啥趣味 什么也没有
[25:47] All I have is my fame. 我有的就名气而已
[25:48] I just wanted my own thing. 我也想有一番事业
[25:53] What,so your thing is selling drugs? 怎么 你的事业就是卖毒品?
[25:57] What’s in the drug? 毒品里有什么?
[25:59] She said it was ecstasy. 她说这就是迷幻药而已
[26:01] Who’s she?Your supplier? 她是谁? 你的上家?
[26:04] Look,I know what happens to a rat,okay?I’m not stupid. 听着 我知道出卖别人的后果 好吧? 我又不傻
[26:07] Listen to me. 听我说
[26:08] You don’t talk,people are gonna think you did anyway. 你要是不说 大家就会觉得是你干的
[26:10] Least if you do,we can get the D.A. to drop the charges. 如果你说了 至少我们可以 让地方检察官撤诉
[26:13] You’re looking at 15 years,so… 你将面临15年的牢狱之灾 所以…
[26:18] what’s her name? 她的名字是什么?
[26:21] What is her name? 她的名字是什么?
[26:24] Hannah Beckstrom.
[26:26] Her name’s Hannah Beckstrom. 她的名字是Hannah Beckstrom
[26:28] – I’ll track her down. – Okay. – 我去把她找出来 – 好
[26:32] Is he gonna die? 他会死吗?
[26:38] You better hope not. 你最好祈祷他不要死
[27:01] Hey,so do you believe that Courtney’s husband would really kill his own unborn child? 嘿 你相信Courtney的老公 会真的杀了自己没出生的孩子吗?
[27:07] Look at Scott Peterson. 想想Scott Peterson (因杀害怀孕的妻子而被判死刑)
[27:08] And you know that they say that murder is one of the top causes for death among pregnant women? 你知道吗 孕妇 最大的死因之一就是谋杀?
[27:14] Yeah. 天呐
[27:16] That’s awful. 太恐怖了
[27:18] We know Courtney was stabbed here in the green room. 我们知道Courtney是在休息室被刺的
[27:21] Maybe this was a crime of opportunity. 没准儿是临时起意
[27:24] Then the easiest way to get rid of the murder weapon would be to drop it. 那最省劲的处理凶器方法就是扔掉
[27:27] It has to be here.No way it just disappeared. 一定在这儿 凶器不可能凭空消失
[27:51] Hey,Lady Liberty. 嘿 自由女神
[27:54] You know why the real one’s green? 你知道为啥真的 自由女神像是绿色的吗?
[27:56] No,but I bet you’re gonna tell me. 不知道 但你肯定会告诉我
[27:59] She’s green because she’s made of copper. 绿色是因为她是铜制的
[28:01] So the oxidation process causes a green patina to form. 氧化反应导致外表面形成铜绿
[28:05] Did you moonlight as a tour guide? 你是不是去兼差做导游啊?
[28:09] I spent some time in New York. 我在纽约待过一阵子
[28:11] I took the tour… and I learned that her crown has seven spikes for the seven seas. 好好游览了一下… 我还知道 她王冠上的七根尖矛代表七大洋
[28:17] But there’s also another spike that not many people know about. 但还有另一根矛不为人所知
[28:22] Wanna know where it is? 想知道在哪儿嘛?
[28:23] Please tell me where it is,’cause you are killing me. 拜托快告诉我在哪儿吧 快被你烦死了
[28:26] Bottom of the torch. 火炬底部
[28:28] Check it out. 过来看看
[28:31] – Uh,no. – No? – 嗯 没有啊 – 没有?
[28:34] No.That spike is not there. 没有 那矛不在这儿
[28:36] What do you mean,no? 你说没有是什么意思?
[28:37] I… I saw it. 我… 我见过的啊
[28:39] I took the tour.It’s supposed to… Well,okay,it’s not there. 我游览过的 应该是在… 好吧 没在
[28:42] I mean,in your defense,it looks like somebody broke it off,like it’s missing. 如果照你所说 看起来 像是被人折断了 像是丢了
[28:45] See? 看见了没?
[28:48] Wait a minute.How big would that be? 等等 这个有多大?
[28:49] Would that be about four inches long and a few millimeters wide? 会是四英尺长几毫米宽吗?
[28:54] Small enough yet sharp enough to penetrate the ear. 够小 也足够能刺穿耳朵
[29:01] No wonder we couldn’t find the murder weapon. 怪不得我们找不到凶器
[29:03] You were right.It didn’t just disappear. 你是对的 凶器不会突然消失
[29:06] – It melted. – 它融化了 – 它融化了
[29:08] A murder weapon with a guaranteed expiration date. 一个确保会消失的凶器
[29:15] Okay,but even if the murder weapon did melt, 好吧 即使凶器融化了
[29:17] the sculpture itself might be able to lead us to our killer, 这个雕塑本身或许 也能帮我们找到凶手
[29:20] so we really should take this in. 我们得把它带走
[29:22] Yeah,but how do we stop it from melting? 好吧 但我们怎么阻止它融化呢?
[29:25] Find out if the hotel has a freezer truck. 看看酒店有没有冷藏车
[29:31] Look,I’m double parked.I better not get a ticket. 听着 我的车停得不是地方 我可不想拿罚单
[29:35] You guys totally dragged me in here. 你们把我硬拽到这儿来
[29:36] Miss Beckstrom,parking tickets are the least of your problems right now. Beckstrom女士 相比而言 停车罚单可不是个大问题
[29:42] That’s a nice bag. 包很靓啊
[29:44] Bet you paid about two grand for that? 大概花了你两千块吧?
[29:48] I think we know where you got the money. 我们都知道你是怎么赚钱的
[29:50] You sold drugs to this man last night at Club Rev,right? 你昨天在Rev酒吧 把毒品卖给这家伙了 是吧?
[29:54] That guy from that reality show? 那真人秀里的家伙?
[29:56] You gotta be kidding me.I do not sell drugs. 你在跟我开玩笑吧 我不卖毒品
[29:58] But you used to. 你过去常卖啊
[30:00] That’s right.You got a few priors for possession with intent to sell. 没错 你有数次持毒前科
[30:04] Hannah,a boy is dying in the hospital as we speak. Hannah 说话这会儿 有个孩子正在医院奄奄一息
[30:09] I need to know what you sold to Gabe Calligan. 我得知道你到底 卖了什么给Gabe Calligan
[30:12] I just told you,I didn’t sell him anything. 我告诉过你了 我什么也没卖给他
[30:15] So,what,did you move from selling to manufacturing? 怎么 你改行从销售到制作环节了?
[30:17] This is ridiculous. 真荒谬
[30:18] I don’t have anything to tell you. 我没什么可以跟你们说的
[30:20] And actually,I don’t have to. 事实上 我什么也不用说
[30:22] Hannah… if I were you,I’d sit down. Hannah… 如果我是你 我就坐下来
[30:31] Now open your bag and dump the contents on that table. 现在打开你的包 把里面的东西都倒桌子上
[30:37] Do it. 照做
[30:47] Yep,it’s marijuana. 是了 大麻
[30:50] At least 28 grams here.That’s a felony,right,H? 这有至少28克 这可是重罪 对吧 H?
[30:53] Hannah,look at me. Hannah 看着我
[30:55] What is in the drug? 那毒品里有什么?
[30:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:00] It’s not like I make it or anything. 又不是我制造的
[31:00] – I don’t do anything big like that… – Okay,who does? – 我不知道这种细节… – 好 那谁知道?
[31:02] Who makes it? 谁制作的?
[31:04] We meet at the same place every time,but a different guy sells to me each week. 我们每周定时定点见面 但经销商每周都会更换
[31:08] What is the location? 地点在哪?
[31:13] Ten years in a penitentiary. 十年牢狱之灾
[31:17] So… 所以…
[31:21] what’s the location? 地点在哪?
[31:33] Arthur Martinez.
[31:35] Yeah? 什么事?
[31:37] Get up,Arthur. 起来 Arthur
[31:43] I have a teenage boy dying in the hospital because of a drug deal that happened in this restaurant. 有个年轻人因为吸食了 在这儿交易的毒品而趟进医院
[31:48] We need names of all your patrons. 告诉我们都有谁光顾过这儿
[31:50] Please. I don’t keep names. 拜托 我才不记名字
[31:52] And I can’t control who does business here. 我也管不着谁在这做交易
[31:55] What about credit card receipts? 信用卡收据呢?
[31:57] We’re cash only. 只收现金
[31:58] This is a family business started by my father.He didn’t believe in credit. 这是我爸创下的家族生意 他觉得信用卡靠不住
[32:02] Just honest work. 以诚为本
[32:04] This is not going anywhere. 这样什么也调查不出
[32:06] Not necessarily,Frank. 未必 Frank
[32:09] You know what,Arthur? 知道吗 Arthur?
[32:11] I’m gonna guess and say you manufacture the pills here on the premises. 我猜测你在这屋里加工药丸
[32:20] What pills? 什么药丸?
[32:22] I don’t know anything about any pills. 我真是一无所知
[32:26] Really? 是吗?
[32:27] It’s 92 degrees outside… …and you’re sweating like a pig. 室外有33度 你又满身大汗
[32:32] Why is your air conditioning off? 为什么不开空调?
[32:34] The A/C trips the fuse. 开空调会烧断保险丝
[32:36] I turn it off when I’m cooking. 所以做饭时不开空调
[32:38] Yeah,but you’re not cooking food here,are you? 是吗 不过你现在没在做饭吧?
[32:47] Get your hands on your head right now. 手放头上 马上
[32:52] Got a warrant for that? 有逮捕令吗?
[32:53] Arthur,this is my warrant. Arthur 这就是我的逮捕令
[33:18] He’s bradying down. 心动过缓
[33:19] We need another ABG. 需再分析一次动脉血气
[33:24] Come on,kid. 孩子 挺住
[33:30] – Doctor,here it is. – *** – 医生 给你 – 谢谢
[33:34] We need to rush. 抓紧时间
[33:37] We’re gonna have to narrow down what he took. 得确定他服用的药物
[33:42] Starting the analysis now. 开始分析
[33:46] Wait!V-fib!Starting compressions. 停! 室颤! 快胸外按压
[33:49] We need the crash cart and I.V. 拿电击车 静脉注射
[33:53] Come on,hurry up!We’re losing him! 快点 快点! 病人快不行了
[34:01] Charge at 200. 200焦
[34:06] Clear. 离手!
[34:10] No response.Again. 没反应 再来
[34:14] Negative for cocaine and benzodiazepine. 没发现可卡因和苯二氮卓类药物
[34:16] No match in the opiate family. 也不是麻醉类药物
[34:23] Charged at 300. 300焦
[34:26] Clear! 离手!
[34:32] Positive for a schedule one controlled substance: 是一种登记入库的受控制药物
[34:35] GHB. 是迷奸药
[34:36] Wait,it’s also registering positive for an unscheduled substance. 等一下 还含有一种未登记药物
[34:39] We need to run it through the database. 需要查询数据库
[34:46] It’s methadrone. 是美沙酮
[34:47] We got it.We need eserine and diazepam,stat! 知道了 注射依色林和安定 快点!
[35:06] Doctor,we got it. 医生 让我来
[35:08] Got it. 让我来
[35:09] Starting I 开始注射
[35:13] – Charge at 400.Clear! – Clear! – 400焦 离手! – 离手!
[35:32] You’re gonna be fine. 你不会有事的
[35:33] I know. 我知道
[35:35] It’s gonna be okay. 会好的
[35:42] Guess I should’ve worn a parka,huh? 我是不是应该穿上滑雪服?
[35:44] Yeah. 是啊
[35:45] But the quicker we find out who handled the murder weapon,the less we have to freeze. 越早查出谁拿了凶器 就能越早解冻
[35:58] I don’t see anything. 什么也没有
[36:00] There’s no trace where the killer broke off the spike. 看不出凶手从哪里掰下尖矛
[36:03] Yeah,I don’t have any prints,either. 嗯 我也没找到指纹
[36:05] This thing’s been melting this whole time,so any evidence probably slid right off. 这东西一直在融化 有证据也流失了
[36:15] What if it slid down? 会不会流下去了?
[36:18] Maybe trace from the spike flowed to the ice at the base of the statue. 或许线索流到了底座上
[36:29] Wait a second… Get a little bit closer… 等一下… 靠近点儿…
[36:35] Yeah,right there. 没错 就是这儿
[36:36] See that sparkly substance? 看到发光物体了?
[36:39] I recognize those particles. 我认得这些粒子
[36:41] – *** – I think that’s DHA. – 什么? – 是二十二碳六稀酸
[36:46] What do you have,X – ray eyes? 你长了X光眼吗?
[36:47] No,no,it’s just,it’s the main ingredient in spray tanner. 没有 不过这是喷雾剂的主要成分
[36:51] And how would you know about that? 你怎么知道的?
[36:52] I have a lot of friends who work around the clock, 我很多朋友虽然工作繁忙
[36:54] and,uh,still manage to keep those perfect Miami tans. 仍然能保持完美的迈阿密古铜肤色
[36:59] Just like someone else I know. 正如我认识的另一个人
[37:13] Roll tape,and action. 开机 开拍
[37:15] Zachary,come on… Courtney would have wanted us to do this. Zachary 来吧… Courtney肯定希望我们这么做
[37:20] I don’t think she would,since you killed her. 我看未必 因为你杀了她
[37:23] Shea Williamson,you’re under arrest for the murder of Courtney Alderman. 你因谋杀Courtney Alderman被捕
[37:27] Give me a break with this. 快别闹了
[37:29] I didn’t kill nobody. 我没杀人
[37:31] We found evidence of you on the Statue of Liberty ice sculpture. 我们在女神像冰雕上找到了证据
[37:34] We know you used it as the murder weapon. 你用冰雕做凶器的证据
[37:39] Get outta here. 出去
[37:40] Get outta here,like,now! 出去 马上!
[37:45] You can’t prove anything. 你们证明不了什么
[37:47] Everything must be all melted by now. 所有东西现在都应该融化了
[37:49] The murder weapon may have melted,but you left behind your signature tanning spray. 凶器可能融化了 但是你留下了表明身份的喷雾剂残余
[37:53] Are you guys,like,seriously arresting me right now? 你们这是真的要逮捕我吗?
[37:56] You know what,Shea?Drop the act.Drop the accent. 知道吗 Shea? 别演戏了 也别扮口音了
[38:00] We know who you really are,Elizabeth. 我们知道你的真实身份 Elizabeth
[38:03] We know you have a very impressive degree from MIT – chemical engineering. 你有令人艳羡的麻省理工学位 化学工程学位
[38:09] That fancy degree came with a quarter-mil of debt. 那个令人艳羡的学位 让我欠下了25万的债
[38:13] Courtney was messing with my livelihood. Courtney要毁了我的生计
[38:16] You can’t leave the show. 你不能离开节目
[38:18] We can’t do The Boroughs without you. 节目不能没有你
[38:20] Some things are more important than the show. 有些事比上节目更重要
[38:23] Oh,really? 是吗?
[38:24] What’s more important than the paychecks? 什么比钱更重要?
[38:27] I’m guessing you would’ve made enough money to pay back your student loans by now. 我猜目前为止你应该 赚够还助学贷款的钱了
[38:31] And then some. 还能剩下一些
[38:33] Before the show,I had papers published,my peers respected me, 上节目之前 我发表了几篇论文 我的同事都尊敬我
[38:39] and I spent every Saturday night at home,alone. 但每周六我都独自在家度过
[38:44] So,I mean,are you telling us that you went on The Boroughs just to get a social life? 你不会要告诉我你上节目 就是为了找社交生活吧?
[38:47] I put on this idiotic act,gave the producers what they wanted, 我装的很白痴 制片人想要什么我就做什么
[38:50] and,in return,they gave me a new name and background, 作为回报 他们给了我 新名字和生活背景
[38:54] and the pilot aired,and my phone hasn’t stopped ringing. 第一集播出至今 我的电话就没停过
[38:58] I never want to be Elizabeth again. 我再也不想做回Elizabeth了
[39:01] And as long as the show airs,I don’t have to be. 只要节目不停 我就不用做回自我
[39:03] So you thought that if you killed Courtney,you would save the show. 那么你以为杀了Courtney就能保住节目
[39:08] You don’t just walk away from an opportunity like this. 有这样的机会可不能轻言放弃
[39:11] What opportunity? 什么样的机会?
[39:12] Another year of partying and puking? 又一整年的花天酒地?
[39:15] twanto grow up,okay?I want to start my life. 我该长大了 好吧? 我要开启新生活
[39:18] What about the rest of us? 那我们呢?
[39:21] I’m sorry,Shea,you’re not my problem. 对不起 Shea 我管不了你
[39:39] I just didn’t want it all to end. 我不希望这一切完结
[39:41] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[39:44] Turn around. 转过身去
[39:48] Let me ask you something: Is this real enough for you? 问你个问题 这回够真实了吗?
[39:56] We’ll make sure to keep you updated,okay? 一有进展就通知你 好吗?
[39:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:03] So the doctor said Tyler took something called methadrone, 医生说Tyler摄取了 混有迷奸药的美沙酮
[40:06] cut with GHB,a stimulant and a depressant. 一种是兴奋剂 一种是镇静剂
[40:10] And if you hadn’t found out what the hell he took,Lieutenant, 队长 如果你没查出 我弟弟吸了什么鬼玩意
[40:12] my little brother would’ve been dead. 他可能已经死了
[40:14] We got lucky,didn’t we? 我们运气好 不是吗?
[40:19] Can I see him? 我能看看他吗?
[40:20] Go ahead. 去吧
[40:22] – Thanks. – Yeah. – 谢谢 – 嗯
[40:24] secrets by onerepublic 歌曲: Secrets 歌手: OneRepublic
[40:31] * i need another story *
[40:34] * something to get off my chest *
[40:37] * my life gets kind of boring *
[40:40] * need something that i can confess *
[40:44] * till all my sleeves are stained red *
[40:47] * from all the truth that i’ve said *
[40:50] * come by it honestly i swear *
[40:53] thought you saw me wink, no, *
[40:55] * i’ve been on the brink, so tell me what you want to hear *
[41:00] * something that will like those ears *
[41:03] * sick of all the act sincere *
[41:06] * so i’m gonna give all my secrets away *
[41:11] * this time don’t need another perfect line *
[41:15] * don’t care if critics never jump in line *
[41:19] * i’m gonna give all my secrets away *
[41:24] * my god, amazing how we got this far *
[41:29] * it’s like were chasing all those stars *
[41:32] * whose driver shining big black cars *
[41:36] * and everyday i see the news *
[41:37] * all the problems we could solve *
[41:39] * and when a situation rises *
[41:41] * we’ll ride it into a mountain straight to though *
[41:45] * i don’t really like my flow, oh, so *
[41:50] * this time don’t need another perfect line *
[41:54] * don’t care if critics never jump in line *
[41:58] * i’m gonna give all my secrets away *
[42:12] * all my secrets away *
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第9季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme