时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[02:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[02:55] | Jason?Jason Reger? | |
[02:58] | Jason? | |
[03:01] | Jason Reger? | |
[03:04] | What…? | 怎么…? |
[03:07] | Let me see your hands,son.Easy. Easy. | 把手举起来 孩子 放松 放松 |
[03:13] | Don’t come any closer. Please. | 请不要再靠近了 |
[03:20] | What is going on,Jason? | 怎么回事 Jason? |
[03:27] | Jason?What is going on? | Jason? 这是怎么回事 |
[03:32] | How… How do you know my name? | 你… 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[03:33] | You called it in. | 是你报的警 |
[03:36] | – No,I didn’t! – You called 911 to report a murder. | – 不 我没有! – 你报警说有谋杀案 |
[03:39] | You said it was your own murder,and that we would find your body here. | 说有人谋杀了你 还说我们会在这找到你的尸体 |
[03:47] | – Easy,Jason. – I just found it. I just found it. | – 放松点 Jason – 我找到了 我找到了 |
[03:51] | I just found it. | 我找到了 |
[03:53] | Yeah,there’s a dead body here. | 是啊 这有具死尸 |
[03:55] | It ain’t Jason Reger. | 不是Jason Reger的 |
[03:57] | Jason,who is that? | Jason 那是谁 |
[03:59] | – Who is that man?- I-I pushed him. | – 那个男的是谁? – 我 我推了他 |
[04:01] | I pushed him,but I thought it was me. | 我推了他 但我以为那人是我 |
[04:05] | – So who is it,Jason?Who is that man? – I don’t know. | – 那么这是谁 Jason? 这男人是谁? – 我不知道 |
[04:08] | How do you know he was buried here,then? | 那你怎么知道他被埋在这的? |
[04:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:17] | I pushed him,but it was me,but… | 我推了他 但那人是我 但… |
[04:22] | maybe it was just a dream. | 可能只是梦罢了 |
[04:28] | Jason | Jason,the dream is over. |
[05:08] | CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 5 | 梦该醒了 |
[05:28] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[05:39] | Take that shirt off. | 衬衫脱下来 |
[05:45] | Here you go. | 放进来 |
[05:51] | Sleeping Beauty still think he’s trapped in a dream? | 咱的睡美人还以为在做梦呢? |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:54] | Did you check him for the… wacky tobaccee? | 你可检查他是否嗑药了? |
[05:57] | I don’t do drugs.Not anymore. | 我不吸毒的 现在没了 |
[05:59] | Oh,yeah?Well,how come you can’t remember driving up here,buddy? | 是吗? 那你咋不记得开车来这了 老弟 |
[06:02] | Found your car up the road,running. | 在路边找到你的车 引擎还开着呢 |
[06:04] | Kind of hard to dream and drive,isn’t it? | 做梦还开车可有些难度 不是吗 |
[06:08] | Lieutenant Caine? | Caine队长? |
[06:13] | Hey. Hand me that trowel,thanks. | 把铲子递给我 谢谢 |
[06:16] | – Yes,Dr. Loman? – I like to start my excavation at the feet, | – Loman医生? – 我喜欢从死者的脚开始挖掘 |
[06:19] | get an outline of the body first. | 先挖出尸体的轮廓 |
[06:21] | But this time,I can’t find them. | 可这回 我找不着脚了 |
[06:23] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:26] | Because he doesn’t have a body. | 因为死者没有身体 |
[06:30] | Hey,Walter?Come here,Jason. | 嘿 Walter? 过来 Jason |
[06:37] | So,where is the rest of him? | 他身体其他部分呢? |
[06:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:41] | I-I don’t know what’s happening. | 我 我不知道怎么一回事 |
[06:44] | A man was murdered.You led us out here. Now lead us to the body. | 有人被谋杀了 你把我们引来这 又领我们发现了尸体 |
[06:48] | This isn’t the only dream I remember. | 我记得的梦不止这个 |
[06:51] | I only remember two other dreams. | 我只记得另外两个 |
[06:55] | In one dream,I remember just standing on a dock. | 在一个梦里 我站在码头 |
[06:59] | There was a sign,and I had a wooden trunk. | 那有一标牌 我有个木头箱子 |
[07:03] | STONEGILL LANDING | STONEGILL泊船码头 |
[07:05] | Is that the sign? | 就是这标牌吗? |
[07:07] | – Maybe. – Hey,man,I’m gonna need more than a maybe. | – 有可能 – 伙计 可能可不行 |
[07:09] | This is the fifth dock we’ve been to. | 这是我们来的第五个码头了 |
[07:11] | No,it was just like this.It was just like this. | 不 这跟梦里一样 就跟那一样 |
[07:14] | I was standing here… | 我就站在这… |
[07:20] | – What did you do with the trunk? – I threw it in. | – 箱子你怎么处理的 – 丢进水里了 |
[07:45] | I remember another dream. | 我记得另一个梦 |
[07:47] | I was running. | 我在跑 |
[07:55] | Jason? | |
[07:57] | Jason? | |
[08:01] | Hey,man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[08:05] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[08:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么了 |
[08:19] | What happened was,you were telling me about your other dream. | 这么了 你正说着你的另一个梦 |
[08:22] | Then you just took off. | 接着突然跑掉了 |
[08:25] | You said you were running through a maze of trash. | 你说你跑过一个垃圾堆 |
[08:28] | Does this look like that place? | 这看上去是那地方吗 |
[08:32] | Jason,is this…? | Jason 这是不…? |
[08:37] | I came to that. | 我跑到了那里 |
[08:39] | You came to the incinerator?Oh,boy. | 你跑到焚化炉? 额滴神啊 |
[08:44] | Heads up.Excuse me. Special delivery. | 当心 借过 邮件快递 |
[08:46] | You have some hands for me Walter. | 你给我送手来了 Walter |
[08:48] | I was a little late,so they got extra crispy. | 我去晚了 现在都脆了 |
[08:51] | Straight from the incinerator to you. | 从焚化炉直接拿来给你 |
[08:53] | I’m just hoping they solve the puzzle of how our John Doe died. | 我希望它们能告诉咱无名尸的死因 |
[08:56] | Hand me fabric softener. It’s over there,lower left,please. | 把组织软化剂递给我 在那 左下边 谢了 |
[09:01] | You already knew where the victim’s head was buried. | 你知道受害者的头被埋在哪里 |
[09:04] | The rest of his body was in this trunk,except for the hands. | 除了手之外 余下的尸体在箱子里 |
[09:08] | Those,Walter took out of the incinerator. | Walter把它们从焚化炉弄了出来 |
[09:15] | You want to know why I know? | 想知道我怎么知道的? |
[09:16] | You’ve already been very helpful,Jason, | 你提供了很大帮助 Jason |
[09:19] | but it might help us find the killer. | 可这或许能帮我们找到凶手 |
[09:21] | I’ve just been… I was getting my life back together,you know. | 我一直… 我努力让自己重归正轨 |
[09:23] | I’ve-I’ve been clean for a year.Right? | 一年来我再没嗑过药 |
[09:26] | So,and I’ve even seen some professionals. | 我还去专家那就诊 |
[09:30] | Okay,so how-how about you tell me?’Cause I don’t know. | 不如你告诉我吧 因为我真不知道 |
[09:33] | Well,we have no ID still on the body,but… | 仍没确定死者身份 但… |
[09:37] | the hair that we found on you matches our victim. | 在你身上找到的毛发和受害人吻合 |
[09:44] | – I don’t understand. – It means you had contact with him. | – 我不明白 – 这说明你和死者有过接触 |
[09:46] | Well,when-when you found me,I was digging him up,and-and I… | 你们找到我时 我在挖他的尸体 |
[09:50] | It could have gotten on me when I was digging him up. | 可能在挖他时弄到身上了 |
[09:52] | Yeah,you say digging,I say burying. | 你说是挖 我看是埋吧 |
[09:54] | – What is that supposed to mean? – It means that we’re just discussing the evidence. | – 你这是什么意思 – 意思是我们在讨论证据 |
[09:57] | – Yeah,and the evidence says that he did it. – You said I called 911. | – 是啊 证据说明是他干的 – 你说我报了警 |
[10:00] | Why would I call 911 if I killed him? | 如果是我干的 我干嘛还报警 |
[10:01] | ‘Cause I think you’re building a dream defense. | 因为你在拿做梦当掩护 |
[10:04] | “I went to sleep,Your Honor,and the next thing I know, | “我睡着了 法官大人 之后发现 |
[10:06] | “I killed a man,but I can’t possibly be held responsible | 我杀了人 可我不能被定罪 |
[10:08] | – ’cause I thought I was dreaming.” – Hey. | – 因为我在梦里” – 嘿 |
[10:10] | It’s not going to work. Come on. | 这行不通的 拜托 |
[10:21] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[10:25] | I better work on my defense. I want a lawyer. | 我该给自己辩护了 我要律师 |
[10:28] | – Natalia,I need to talk to you outside. – Okay. | – Natalia 我们出去谈 – 好的 |
[10:31] | You sit tight,Jason. | 你好好坐着 Jason |
[10:35] | What the hell was that?We agreed we weren’t going to push him yet. | 你是怎么了? 我们说好暂不给他施压的 |
[10:37] | You know what,the only reason that Jason knows what he did is because he did it. | 明白吗 因为是他干的 他才知道一切 |
[10:40] | Look,not necessarily,okay?He might have overheard someone,remembered it as a dream. | 不一定 好吗? 他可能是听来的 混记成了梦 |
[10:44] | – There’s merit to cases like this. – This is such defense attorney psychobabble. | – 这在法庭上站得住脚的 – 这都是律师胡诌的辩词 |
[10:47] | Do you… do you know when my ex was on trial for attacking me, | 你知道我前夫因袭击我而受审时 |
[10:51] | he used the same dream state defense, | 他也用所谓的梦做辩解吗 |
[10:54] | and believe me,he was wide awake. | 相信我 他清醒的很呢 |
[10:56] | Look,I’m not saying you’re wrong,Natalia. | 我没说你错 Natalia |
[10:59] | Okay? But right now we still don’t know what happened,and Jason won’t even talk to us. | 可我们仍没弄清发生了什么 Jason也不愿跟我们谈 |
[11:03] | So we find out the old-fashioned way. | 那我们用老法子搞清楚 |
[11:07] | Travers? | |
[11:09] | Hey,Travers! | 嘿 Travers! |
[11:10] | This is the hair that we found on our suspect. | 这是从嫌疑人身上找到的毛发 |
[11:12] | I was just wondering if you’re gonna be able to tell me what part of the body it’s from. | 你能告诉我这来自身体哪部分吗 |
[11:15] | Uh,not specifically. | 不能精确判断 |
[11:16] | All I can do is determine whether it’s head or body. | 我只能确定这是头发还是体毛 |
[11:19] | Perfect. That is all I need,actually.Will you do me a favor? | 太好了 这样就行 帮个忙 |
[11:21] | Will you jump that to the top of your pile for me,please? | 优先处理这个好吗 拜托 |
[11:24] | I’m really in a rush. | 我急着要 |
[11:26] | Thank you,sir. Thank you. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[11:27] | So no C.O.D. yet? | 还没查到死因? |
[11:28] | No exterior wounds,tox came back negative, | 没有外伤 毒药检测呈阴性 |
[11:33] | and his internals are a very healthy 40ish, | 健康的中年人器官 |
[11:37] | like he dropped dead for no reason. | 像是就这么无缘无故的死翘翘了 |
[11:39] | So we looking at natural causes? | 那么是自然死亡? |
[11:41] | Nothing natural about a body in four pieces. | 被剁成四块的尸体没自然可言 |
[11:45] | Someone wanted him dead. | 有人想要他死 |
[11:51] | Dismemberment was post,but this is interesting. | 是死后肢解的 可这个有意思 |
[11:54] | They’re hesitation wounds. | 这有犹豫性外伤 |
[11:59] | So it looks like our killer was remorseful. | 看来凶手良心发现了 |
[12:04] | So should I grab a load of laundry,Doc? | 我要抱堆衣服来洗吗 医生? |
[12:06] | I use it to rehydrate fingerprints. | 我用它来水合指纹 |
[12:09] | You need an I.D.,and I don’t want you to go away empty-handed. | 你要确定死者身份 我可不想你空手而归 |
[12:27] | 99.32% match | 99.32%吻合 |
[12:31] | – And Peter,remember to lock the doors. – Okay. | – Peter 记得锁门 – 好的 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry,gentlemen,we’re closing early today. | 对不起 先生们 我们今天提早关门 |
[12:36] | Do I look like one of your customers? | 我看上去像顾客吗 |
[12:39] | Mrs. Garrett,Sergeant Tripp. | Garrett太太 我是Tripp中士 |
[12:41] | I notified you about your husband’s death. | 我通知了您丈夫的死讯 |
[12:43] | Of course,Sergeant. | 当然 中士 |
[12:45] | I was just trying to close the clinic for a few days to make arrangements for Brandon. | 我想把诊所关上几天 处理Brandon的后事 |
[12:48] | We’re sorry for your loss,ma’am. | 节哀顺变 女士 |
[12:51] | Is it possible that your husband was having problems with someone? | 您丈夫会不会和人有过节? |
[12:54] | No,everyone liked Brandon. | 不会 大家都喜欢Brandon |
[12:57] | Can we,uh,take a look at his office? | 我们能看看他的办公室吗 |
[12:59] | Well,he doesn’t keep one here anymore. | 他在这没办公室 |
[13:01] | Well,this was listed as his business. | 可资料显示这是他的诊所 |
[13:05] | Peter,could you give us a moment,please? | Peter 能给我们几分钟吗? |
[13:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry. I should have told you this on the phone. | 对不起 在电话里就该告诉你们的 |
[13:16] | Brandon and I,we were getting a divorce. | Brandon和我正准备离婚 |
[13:19] | He has his own place now. | 他已经搬出去了 |
[13:20] | – When was the last time you saw him? – Yesterday. | – 你最后一次见他什么时候 – 昨天 |
[13:23] | We talked all the time. | 我们一直联系的 |
[13:25] | We wanted to do this without a lawyer. | 我们不想通过律师办离婚 |
[13:27] | Are you OCD? You keep touching that thing when you say his name. | 你有强迫症吗 每回说到他的名字你就碰那个 |
[13:30] | Honoring the dead. | 对逝者表示尊敬 |
[13:32] | I’m very spiritual. | 我很重视精神层面 |
[13:34] | Something Brandon and I didn’t see eye to eye on. | Brandon和我就无法 在这事上取得一致的看法 |
[13:36] | Like dividing up the business. | 还有怎么瓜分生意 |
[13:38] | That wasn’t an issue with us. | 谈不上是我们的 |
[13:40] | – The med spa is mine. – Well,that’s certainly true now. | – 这个医学水疗所是我的 – 啊 现在肯定是了 |
[13:45] | – Let me get Brandon’s address for you. – Thank you. | – 我去给你找Brandon的地址 – 谢了 |
[13:56] | Looks like Brandon got the short end of the stick in the divorce. | 看来Brandon在离婚官司上处境不利 |
[13:59] | There’s no furniture up there. | 上面什么家具也没有 |
[14:02] | It looks like you’re buying me lunch.I got first evidence. | 看来你得请我吃午饭 我找到第一个证据了 |
[14:05] | – Some scratches here. – We’re not sure that this is evidence yet,are we? | – 这里有些刮痕 – 还不能确定这就是证据吧 嗯哼? |
[14:08] | Well,they start from the bathroom, | 这些刮痕从浴室开始 |
[14:10] | and go all the way to the front door. | 一直延续到前门 |
[14:12] | If you ask me,they look to be about the same size as the trunk that our body was found in. | 要是你问我 这些刮痕看起来 和藏尸箱尺寸大小相当 |
[14:32] | Hey,Eric,come here and take a look at this. | 嘿 Eric 过来看看 |
[14:41] | Maybe I owe you lunch.Looks like you found our primary crime scene. | 没准儿还是该我请你吃饭啊 看来你找到了案发的第一现场 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[15:07] | Check the plastic fish in the drain. | 瞧瞧这排水管里的塑料鱼 |
[15:10] | That’s a magic fish. | 这是个魔法鱼 |
[15:12] | It’s this,uh,psychic trick. | 这是个 嗯 灵媒的小把戏 |
[15:15] | It’s supposed to read your romantic mood. | 它本应该能读出你的浪漫情怀 |
[15:18] | Really just reacts to the sweat in your hand. | 其实是受到了手汗的影响 |
[15:20] | That’s pretty cool. | 这可真酷 |
[15:24] | Huh,I guess that means you’re attracted to an Elena Manus? | 嗯 我猜这表示 你爱上了Elena Manus? |
[15:27] | It’s not supposed to have a name on it. You know what? | 上面不应该有名字啊 你知道吗? |
[15:29] | I bet that that’s a business card.Maybe Elena Manus is a psychic. | 我打赌这是个名片 Elena Manus可能是个灵媒 |
[15:33] | Think she already knows we’re coming? | 你觉得她知道我们要去吗? |
[15:36] | No,Mr. Garrett isn’t a client of mine.I’ve never seen him before. | 不 Garrett先生不是我的客户 我从没见过他 |
[15:39] | That means your calling card came from our killer. | 这意味着凶手有你的名片 |
[15:41] | So,you have any idea who you gave these to? | 你知道你都把名片给过谁吗? |
[15:43] | Oh,no,I pass those out like candy. | 哦 不知道 我发它就跟发糖似的 |
[15:45] | Maybe you should ask Brandon’s spirit who killed him. | 没准儿你应该问问 Brandon的灵魂是谁杀了他 |
[15:49] | Well,now…that would be something. | 哈 现在啊… 是这样的 |
[15:51] | Uh,I’m not that kind of psychic. | 嗯 我不是那种灵媒 |
[15:53] | I’m more of a healer. | 我更像个治愈者 |
[15:55] | I manipulate the energies in and around you to bring balance. | 我调和你内心和周围的能量 |
[15:58] | In fact,Detective Wolfe,if you don’t mind… | 事实上 Wolfe警官 如果你不介意的话… |
[16:02] | I’m just gonna touch you right here. | 我要碰碰你这儿 |
[16:05] | See,your aura is composed of colors. | 看吧 你的灵韵色彩繁杂 |
[16:08] | Hmm. Right here it’s green. Green means finances. | 嗯 这儿是绿色 表示经济状况 |
[16:11] | Are you having some money issues? | 最近是不是有点缺钱? |
[16:15] | Well,sometimes I have,you know,to go to the ATM. | 有时候我得… 得去ATM取钱 |
[16:19] | Yeah,I’m not surprised,because it’s faded right here. | 是啊 不奇怪啊 因为这儿都暗淡了 |
[16:22] | Something is keeping you from your full prosperity. | 有些事情正在妨碍你变富有 |
[16:26] | You know what? Just rub some oil there. | 知道吗? 在这儿抹点油就好 |
[16:28] | It’ll free up your aura. | 它会打开你的灵韵 |
[16:29] | I’ll bet you’ll come into some money real soon. | 我保证很快就会财源滚滚的 |
[16:34] | Little oil. Oh… | 来点儿油 嗯… |
[16:36] | – Look at that. – Yeah,look at that. | – 瞧瞧这个 – 是啊 瞧瞧这个 |
[16:37] | So if I were to… | 所以如果我曾经… |
[16:40] | if I were to have touched the owner of that | 如果我曾经碰触过那个人 |
[16:42] | like I just did with Detective Wolfe, | 就像我刚对Wolfe警官做的 |
[16:44] | maybe I could read some residual energy. | 也许我能读出些残余的能量呢 |
[16:47] | Well,why not? Let’s give it a shot. | 为什么不呢? 试试好了 |
[16:49] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样? |
[16:52] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好 |
[17:02] | No,I shouldn’t have done that. | 不 我不该这么做的 |
[17:03] | – Why? – The owner’s a client. | – 为啥? – 这是我一个客户的 |
[17:04] | He carries that fish with him everywhere. | 他到哪儿都带着这条鱼 |
[17:06] | – What’s his name? – You don’t understand. His aura’s very dark. | – 他的名字是? – 你不懂 他的灵韵非常黑暗 |
[17:10] | I’m not surprised he’s killed someone. | 如果杀了人也不足为奇 |
[17:12] | If he knows I gave you his name… | 如果被他知道我告诉你们他的名字… |
[17:13] | We would never do that. | 我们不会那么做的 |
[17:17] | His name’s Jason Reger. | 他叫Jason Reger |
[17:35] | Jason,you never mentioned that you go and see a psychic. | Jason 你从没提过你见过灵媒 |
[17:39] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 我觉得无关紧要啊 |
[17:41] | It doesn’t,except we found a magic red plastic fish at the crime scene. | 本来是没关系 可是我们在案发现场 发现了一条红色的塑料魔法鱼 |
[17:46] | – What fish? What is this? – Red magic plastic fish. You got one of those? | – 什么鱼? 什么玩意儿? – 红色塑料魔法鱼 你有一条? |
[17:49] | – Yes. – What’s going on? | – 是啊 – 发生什么事了? |
[17:49] | – What are you…? – Can I see it? | – 你们在…? – 我能看看么? |
[17:53] | What is this? | 这算什么? |
[17:55] | I don’t under… What’s going on here? | 我不懂了… 发生什么事情了? |
[17:57] | It must have fallen out. | 可能丢哪儿了 |
[18:04] | Well,does the fish have any identifying characteristics? | 这条鱼有没有什么可予辨认的特征? |
[18:07] | That way,we can eliminate you from the list of people who may have been the murderer. | 那样的话 我们可以把你 从谋杀嫌疑犯的名单上排除 |
[18:10] | There’s a tear on the back fin. | 后鳍上扯破了 |
[18:12] | – Like that? – That’s it. | – 就像这样? – 是的 |
[18:15] | – Is that it? – Yeah,uh,let me ask a question. | – 这就是那条鱼吗? – 得 我问个问题 |
[18:18] | How many toy fish are out there missing fins? | 市面上有多少玩具鱼丢了鳍啊? |
[18:20] | Because I just don’t think your ASA’s gonna accept it as evidence. | 我可不觉得助理检察官 会认定其为证据 |
[18:23] | I do think they’re gonna accept this. | 可我觉得他们会承认这个的 |
[18:24] | Remember this hair that we found on your body that belonged to the victim | 你还记得我们在你身上找到的 属于受害者的那根毛发吗? |
[18:28] | that you said was from the head of the victim? | 你说是受害者头上掉下来的? |
[18:30] | This is actually androgenic,which means it’s from the body,and not from the scalp. | 事实上它含有雄激素 这意味着 它来自于身体 而不是头皮 |
[18:33] | – So that means that you handled the victim’s body. – No,no,no.No,no, | – 那意味着你碰过受害者的身体 – 不不不不 |
[18:36] | you know that my client doesn’t recall any of this. | 你们知道我的客户什么都想不起来了 |
[18:38] | Yeah,I can spell this out for him,though. | 是 但我可以帮他说清楚 |
[18:40] | After you killed him,you dismembered his body | 你杀了他之后 你肢解了尸体 |
[18:43] | – Hold on a second, – And that’s how the hair transferred onto you. | – 等等 – 所以毛发就转移到了你身上 |
[18:45] | And as you were cleaning up all of the blood in the bathroom, | – 当你在浴室清洗所有的血迹时 |
[18:46] | Excuse me! You don’t even have A murder weapon at this point! | – 拜托! 你现在连凶器都没找到! |
[18:48] | your little fish fell inside the tub. | – 你的小鱼掉进排水管了 |
[18:50] | Because how else would you know how All the body parts got dumped? Well,we found… | – 不然你怎么会知道所有尸块 都藏哪儿了? 我们还找到了… |
[18:51] | What are you talk…?!Hello?! | – 你在说什么呢…?! 喂?! |
[18:53] | This is inadmissible! All this is inadmissible! | – 你不能这么做! 这些都未经许可! |
[18:54] | Just shut up,please!Shut up! | – 闭嘴 拜托! 闭嘴! |
[18:58] | Please? | 行吗? |
[19:02] | I-I was in his home.I don’t know why. | 我 我是在他家 我不知道为什么 |
[19:18] | Maybe I did kill him. | 也许真是我杀了他 |
[19:19] | – Is that a confession,Jason? – No. You know what? | – 你这是认罪了吗 Jason? – 不 你知道吗? |
[19:21] | – Not it is not. It’s not. – Yes. | – 不 这不是 这不是 – 是的 |
[19:23] | No,it is not. And unless you guys are gonna charge my client,we’re done. | 不 不是 除非你们准备 起诉我的客户 否则就免谈 |
[19:27] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[19:29] | That’s it. Don’t say another word. | 够了 一个字也别说了 |
[19:31] | Let’s go. Come on,Jason. | 我们走吧 走 Jason |
[19:33] | We’re done here. Come on. | 已经完事了 走 |
[19:35] | Horatio,FYI,I scooped our victim’s stomach. | Horatio 仅供参考 我掏空了受害者的胃 |
[19:38] | He hadn’t ingested anything. | 他什么也没吃 |
[19:39] | But the headlines are petechial hemorrhages on his lungs. | 但问题在于他的肺部有些血点 |
[19:44] | It happens when you stop breathing | 这只有当你突然停止呼吸 |
[19:46] | so suddenly the lungs strain against the rib cage. | 肺部过度拉伸胸腔时才会如此 |
[19:49] | What causes this? | 是什么造成的呢? |
[19:51] | – I’ll let you know when I do. – Thank you,Doctor. | – 我一有消息就告诉你 – 谢谢你 医生 |
[19:53] | So I pulled Stacy’s financials,like you asked. | 我照你的要求查了Stacy的财务状况 |
[19:56] | Turns out she’s loaded. | 发现她富得流油 |
[19:58] | She develops those weird treatments women are into. | 她发明了一些怪异的治疗方案 女人们趋之若鹜 |
[20:00] | Check out her product line. | 看看她的产品系列 |
[20:02] | She’s got everything from algae lip plumper | 简直应有尽有 从海藻护唇膏 |
[20:04] | to snail venom derma abrasions. | 到蜗牛毒液真皮磨砂膏 |
[20:06] | Her lab must be a freak show. | 她的实验室里一定都是些怪物 |
[20:08] | What about her financials? | 她的财务状况怎么了? |
[20:09] | Oh,right.Last week,she withdrew $50,000 cash. | 哦 对 上周她取了5万美元现金 |
[20:13] | Sounds like hit man money,you ask me. | 我觉得像是付给职业杀手的钱 |
[20:15] | What about Jason’s account? | Jason的户头有动静吗? |
[20:17] | I checked his account,and no deposits yet. | 我查过他户头了 目前还没进账 |
[20:19] | Matter of fact,he’s hemorrhaging cash. | 事实上 他正在赔钱呢 |
[20:21] | Okay,so maybe we need to get a receipt from Stacy. | 好的 也许我们该找Stacy要张收据 |
[20:29] | Mrs. Garrett? | Garrett夫人? |
[20:33] | Stacy? | |
[20:38] | You hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[20:53] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天呐 |
[21:08] | Whoa! Hey,hey!Hey,how’d you even get in here?! | 啊! 嘿 嘿! 你们怎么进来的? |
[21:11] | – Are you kidding me?You didn’t lock the door,did you?- Miami-Dade Police. | – 开玩笑吧? 你没关门 是吧? – 迈阿密戴德警察 |
[21:14] | Damn it,Peter,get these off of me. | 该死 Peter 帮我取下这个 |
[21:16] | Honoring the dead,Mrs. Garrett? | 对死者的尊重 Garrett夫人? |
[21:18] | I’m not doing anything wrong. | 我又没做错什么 |
[21:20] | Brandon and I were over.I moved on. | Brandon和我完了 我要向前看 |
[21:22] | 50K to a hit man’ll sure help you do that. | 给职业杀手付5万美元 的确能保你心愿达成 |
[21:25] | Hit man? What are you talking about? | 职业杀手? 你们在说什么啊? |
[21:27] | A very large,very recent withdrawal. | 最近才取的一笔巨款呐 |
[21:34] | This isn’t for a hit man. | 这可不是给什么职业杀手的 |
[21:36] | – I paid my psychic. – Is your psychic’s name Elena Manus? | – 这是我付给灵媒的 – 你的灵媒是Elena Manus吗? |
[21:41] | What does a psychic do for $50,000? | 灵媒做了什么要你付5万美元? |
[21:44] | Helps me get pregnant. | 帮我怀孕 |
[21:46] | I asked her to make me a fertility charm. | 我让她带给我受孕的魔力 |
[21:48] | She said it was difficult to do. | 她说这挺难的 |
[21:50] | You don’t believe me?Well,guess what,it worked. | 你不相信我? 猜猜怎么着 成功了 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. You’re pregnant? | 对不起 你怀孕了? |
[21:56] | Four weeks. Elena can do anything. | 四周了 Elena什么都能办到 |
[21:59] | So,what,you just… | 所以呢 你就… |
[22:01] | you did this without telling me? | 你都不通知我一声? |
[22:03] | It’s called life with Stacy,Peter. | 和Stacy一起就是这样 Peter |
[22:10] | Thanks for stopping by.We done? | 多谢拜访 谈完了? |
[22:14] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[22:25] | That’s when she said I was going to make a lot of money. | 然后她说我会赚大钱 |
[22:27] | And I said,”Honey,where were you three years ago?” | 然后我就说 “亲爱的 三年前你在哪儿呢?” |
[22:30] | You know,you got something oily on your forehead. | 你的前额有点油 |
[22:33] | Well,we know we can’t trust Elena Manus,either. | 我们知道也不能相信Elena Manus |
[22:35] | I mean,she didn’t even tell us that Stacy Garrett was a client. | 她甚至都没告诉我们 Stacy Garrett是她的客户 |
[22:37] | See,I think that everybody at this point is lying. | 我觉得大家这会儿都在说谎 |
[22:39] | Yes,but Elena is the key, | 是 但Elena是个关键 |
[22:41] | because Jason and the victim’s wife were her clients. | 因为Jason和受害者的妻子 都是她的客户 |
[22:45] | I’ve been going through fraud cases,and psychics | 我清查了一遍诈骗案 灵媒有时 |
[22:47] | will sometimes front for drugs or prostitution. | 是毒品和性交易的掩护身份 |
[22:51] | Why not contract for murder? | 说不定还为谋杀案暗度成仓呢? |
[22:52] | You think Elena might be a hit woman? | 你是说Elena可能是个职业杀手? |
[22:54] | She may be the middleman. | 她可能是个中间人 |
[22:56] | So let’s ask her. | 那问问她好了 |
[23:00] | – How do you mean? – Not as a cop. Let’s ask her as a client. | – 什么意思? – 不是以警察 而是以客户身份问问她 |
[23:04] | Do you want to go undercover? | 你想卧底侦查一下? |
[23:06] | I’m just saying that she hasn’t met me yet. | 我只是觉得她还没见过我嘛 |
[23:09] | I think that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:11] | Nice going. | 做得好 |
[23:15] | I’m so sorry to keep you waiting,Mrs. Alcala. | Alcala太太 真抱歉让你等 |
[23:18] | No,that’s okay. I was just glad you could get me in at the last minute. | 不要紧 你能安排 接待我我就很高兴了 |
[23:21] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[23:23] | Now,I like to… | 现在 我想… |
[23:26] | record my sessions… for reference only. | 录下我们之间的会话 以便日后参考 |
[23:29] | If you don’t mind? | 不介意吧? |
[23:31] | Hmm. That’s funny. So do we. | 有意思 我们也录着呢 |
[23:33] | Oh,I’m good. I’m good with that. | 没问题 我没问题 |
[23:35] | So you said on the phone you were having issues in your marriage. | 你在电话里说你婚姻出现了问题 |
[23:38] | Yes,uh,that’s… that’s actually why I’m here. | 对 这正是我来的原因 |
[23:42] | The egg thing,I didn’t get… | 关于这个鸡蛋 我不太明白 |
[23:43] | why you wanted me to carry the egg around all day with me today. | 你为什么让我今天一整天带着这只鸡蛋 |
[23:46] | I know.It seems kind of silly,doesn’t it? | 我懂 有点傻 是吗? |
[23:48] | But you can understand an egg is a brand-new thing. | 不过你应该理解鸡蛋 是一个崭新的事物 |
[23:50] | It’s unpolluted. | 未经污染 |
[23:51] | And because of that,it can draw in any corrupting influences from our energy fields. | 正因如此 它能从我们的 能量场中吸收尘世的污浊 |
[23:56] | So I asked you to hold it,keep it with you, | 所以我才让你随身带着 |
[23:59] | so I can see what we’re dealing with. | 那样我就能知道 我们要解决什么问题了 |
[24:00] | Um,would you mind if I…? | 介不介意我…? |
[24:05] | You have a… you have a hearing aid? | 你戴… 你戴助听器? |
[24:06] | You seem so young to be wearing one. | 你这么年轻就用助听器 |
[24:08] | It’s new.And I’m just getting used to it. | 刚用没多久 还在适应阶段 |
[24:10] | – It’s… a long story. – Of course. | – 一言难尽 – 好的 |
[24:14] | I have to ask…are you the only one who has touched this? | 我需要知道… 只有你一个人碰过鸡蛋吧? |
[24:17] | – Yes. – I ask because,if we find something inside, | – 是的 – 我这么问是因为 如果我从中发现什么 |
[24:20] | I need you to trust me.Can you do that? | 希望你信任我 可以吗? |
[24:27] | Oh. What does that mean? | 噢 这表示什么? |
[24:29] | That tells me someone is hurting you,Natalia. | 这表示有人在伤害你 Natalia |
[24:32] | Is it your husband? | 你丈夫? |
[24:35] | All… all this happened, | 戴… 戴这个是 |
[24:38] | um,the last time that he hit me. | 全是他上次打伤我的结果 |
[24:40] | – I’m so sorry. – I just want him out of my life. | – 抱歉 – 我只希望他从我的生命中消失 |
[24:42] | I just… I… I want him out of my life forever. | 我只… 我… 我希望他能永远从我的生命中消失 |
[24:45] | And he will be. | 会的 |
[24:47] | But I see in your aura there’s a part of you that hasn’t let go of him yet. | 但我能从你的灵韵中看出 你对他还有所眷恋 |
[24:50] | And you need to be able to do that in order to move on.Understand? | 但想过新生活就要学会放手 懂吗? |
[24:56] | So… | 所以… |
[25:02] | I’m just going to realign your aura… | 我要重新聚合你的灵韵 |
[25:05] | so that you’ll be able to take control of your life again,all right? | 好让你重新掌控生活 好吗? |
[25:10] | I just need you to lean forward and breathe. | 请身体前倾 然后呼吸 |
[25:16] | That’s great.Just breathe. | 非常好 呼吸 |
[25:19] | And after this,your husband will never be able to hurt you again. | 以后 你丈夫再也不会伤害到你了 |
[25:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[25:27] | Red will become blue. | 红变蓝 |
[25:29] | Blue will become yellow. | 蓝变黄 |
[25:32] | Yellow will become green. | 黄变绿 |
[25:34] | Red will become blue. | 红变蓝 |
[25:37] | Blue will become yellow. | 蓝变黄 |
[25:39] | Yellow will become green. | 黄变绿 |
[25:41] | Red will become blue. | 红变蓝 |
[25:44] | Blue will become yellow. | 蓝变黄 |
[25:46] | Yellow will become green. | 黄变绿 |
[25:49] | – Red will become… – How long has she been in there? | – 红变… – 她进去多久了? |
[25:51] | 20 minutes.Elena’s healing her aura. | 20分钟 Elena在给她愈合灵韵 |
[25:56] | What is that? | 什么东西? |
[25:57] | Blue will become yellow. | 蓝变黄 |
[25:59] | Yellow will become green. | 黄变绿 |
[26:01] | Just got it again… some sort of rustling noise. | 又有一次 一种沙沙的噪音 |
[26:03] | – Is she keying the Mic? – Natalia,hey. | – 她是不是在敲麦克? – Natalia 嘿 |
[26:06] | Give us some sort of sign that you’re okay.Cough or do anything. | 没事的话给我们个信号 咳嗽一声之类的 |
[26:10] | Blue will become yellow. | 蓝变黄 |
[26:12] | I don’t like this. Get her out of there. | 感觉不妙 救她出来 |
[26:25] | Natalia’s cover car is gone.It’s gone. | Natalia伪装用的车不见了 车不见了 |
[26:33] | She put her chanting on a loop.I-I didn’t hear the switch-over. | 她不停的循环播放这几句 没听到磁带翻面身 |
[26:35] | We got ten minutes to catch up to them. | 她们离开十分钟了 |
[26:38] | GPS. | 查GPS |
[26:40] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[26:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:22] | Her backup weapon is missing. | 她的备用枪不见了 |
[27:37] | Hello. | 有人吗? |
[27:51] | Natalia? | |
[27:53] | Natalia. | |
[28:09] | No,no,no. | 不要 |
[28:17] | Nick. | 不要 |
[28:21] | Natalia? | 不要 |
[28:23] | No,no,no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[28:25] | Don’t you come closer. Don’t you come.Do not come closer to me. | 别过来 别过来 别靠近我 |
[28:29] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗? |
[28:31] | – Natalia? – You’re not going to hurt me again. | – 你不能再伤害我了 |
[28:33] | No. | 不要 |
[28:35] | – | – Natalia? – Stop! |
[28:39] | Natalia. | 别动! |
[28:41] | Do you hear me?You are not going to hurt me. | 听见我说话了吗? 别想再伤害我 |
[28:44] | Stay away from me. Get away from me. | 离我远点 离我远点 |
[28:48] | – Natalia. – Stay away from me! | – 离我远点! |
[28:50] | Listen to me. Get away from me! | – 听我说 – 离我远点! |
[28:52] | – Do you hear me? – Natalia! | – 听见没有? |
[28:55] | Get away from me! | 离我远点! |
[29:00] | Do you hear me?! | 没听见我说话吗?! |
[29:05] | Natalia! | |
[29:06] | Stop! | 别动! |
[29:11] | No! | 不要! |
[29:15] | – Stop. No!No! – Natalia! | – 停手 停! 停! |
[29:18] | It’s us,it’s us,Natalia. Natalia,no! | 是我们 是我们 Natalia Natalia 不要! |
[29:23] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[29:41] | Sweetie,can you open your eyes? | 亲爱的 能张开眼睛吗? |
[29:45] | Can you open your eyes? | 能张开眼睛吗? |
[29:46] | You’re okay.You’re in the hospital. It’s okay. | 你没事了 你在医院里 没事了 |
[29:52] | What… what the hell?What happened? | 怎么… 怎么回事? 发生什么了? |
[29:55] | You don’t remember anything? | 你一点都不记得了? |
[29:56] | No,I do. I do. I-I,um… | 不 我记得 我 我… |
[30:01] | I-I remember I-I went to… | 我 我记得 我去了 |
[30:04] | undercover to Elena’s. | Elena那儿做卧底 |
[30:06] | And then,um…and then I came back to the lab. | 之后… 之后回了实验室 |
[30:10] | No,I couldn’t,because my ex-husband Nick was there. | 不对 不可能 因为我前夫Nick在那儿 |
[30:15] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[30:17] | Elena figured out you were a cop and that your earpiece was a wire. | Elena发现你是警察 发现你带的其实是窃听器 |
[30:21] | Somehow,she was able to drug you. | 她不知用什么方法给你下了药 |
[30:23] | We found traces of a hallucinogen in your system. | 你体内有迷幻剂残留 |
[30:25] | It’s made from a local weed called datura. | 由这里一种叫曼陀罗的草制成 |
[30:28] | A hallucinogen that,uh,makes you very suggestible. | 迷幻剂使你非常容易受人摆布 |
[30:31] | Basically,she hypnotized you. | 简单讲 她把你迷晕了 |
[30:33] | What did… what did she have me do? | 她 她让我干什么了? |
[30:35] | She had you drive out to the old Wheeler Mill,and,um… | 她让你开车到了老Wheeler磨坊 |
[30:39] | that’s where Horatio and I found you. | 我和Horatio就是在那找到你的 |
[30:41] | She knew that we were on to her,and she was hoping we’d be so concerned with finding you, | 她很清楚我们在查她 她希望我们能集中精力寻找你 |
[30:45] | – she’d be able to get out of town. – This is what happened to Jason. | – 这样自己就有机会逃走了 – Jason也遇到了这种事 |
[30:48] | This is exactly what happened to…I apologize. I’m so sorry. | 他也遇到了这种… 我道歉 对不起 |
[30:51] | I didn’t believe you. I… I just… | 我不信你 我… 我… |
[30:53] | – I thought he was making it all up,so I…I figured there’s no way – It’s okay. | – 我以为他在骗人 我以为根本不可能 – 没关系 |
[30:56] | That this could actually happen to somebody,It’s okay. | – 发生这种事 – 没关系 |
[30:57] | – But it does. – Just take it easy. | – 但真的发生了 – 放松点 |
[30:58] | Get to him. Tell him right away.This is really scary. | 联系他 现在就跟他说 太可怕了 |
[31:00] | It’s okay.We’re going to tell him right now. | 好的 我们马上就跟他说 |
[31:03] | We just did normal stuff in our sessions,so… | 我们谈话时一切都很正常 所以… |
[31:05] | Now,look,if we can prove that you were drugged, | 听着 如果能证明你被下药了 |
[31:08] | it can mean the difference between freedom and prison for you. | 对你来说这是自由和坐牢的区别 |
[31:10] | It’s okay,Jason.Answer their questions.They’re just trying to help you. | 别担心 Jason 回答他们 他们在帮你 |
[31:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:19] | We’d come in here,you know. | 我们来到这儿 |
[31:22] | I sit here. She sits there. | 我坐这儿 她坐那儿 |
[31:24] | We talk. | 聊着天 |
[31:25] | You know,then she’d do her aura thing. | 你看 接着她就开始弄灵韵之类的东西 |
[31:28] | Did she make you any tea? | 有没有给你泡茶? |
[31:29] | She do anything with the gemstones or the egg? | 有没有弄什么宝石还是鸡蛋的? |
[31:32] | She… she did something different yesterday. | 她… 她昨天让我做了别的事 |
[31:34] | She told me to lean over the candle,breathe it in. | 她让我弯腰倾向蜡烛 然后吸气 |
[31:38] | Take deep breaths. Close your eyes. | 深呼吸 闭上眼睛 |
[31:40] | Take deep breaths.That’s right. | 深呼吸 对了 |
[31:44] | Purify my body. | 净化身体 |
[31:46] | There’s something baked into this. | 蜡烛里加了其他东西 |
[31:59] | A datura seed pod. | 曼陀罗果荚 |
[32:01] | That’s how she drugged you. | 她就是这么给你下药的 |
[32:03] | Did I kill him? | 我杀了他吗? |
[32:04] | – Jason… – Just shut up. Shut up. | – 先别说话 别说话 |
[32:08] | Did I? | 有吗? |
[32:09] | To be honest with you,Jason,we don’t know that yet. | 坦白讲 Jason 我们还不确定 |
[32:11] | Hey,look,man,she was a con artist. | 听着 伙计 她是个行骗大师 |
[32:13] | – You weren’t the only victim. – You mean idiot,right? | – 你不是唯一的受害者 – 你指白痴吧? |
[32:15] | – No. Go ahead. – No,you can say it. | – 不是 – 说吧 你可以直说 |
[32:17] | I’m an idiot,right? | 我是个白痴 对吧? |
[32:20] | I came to her because the last time I saw my father, | 我之所以找她 是因为我上次见到我爸时 |
[32:23] | I was so high I told him to drop dead and,you know… | 我吸得正兴奋 我让他去死 |
[32:30] | A week later,he did,and she told me that… | 一周后 他真的死了 她告诉我… |
[32:33] | I needed her to…to purify my aura,to cleanse myself, | 我需要她帮助来净化灵韵 净化身体 |
[32:38] | and I believed her because I wanted to. | 我想净化自身 所以相信了她 |
[32:40] | I believed her because I was walking around with so much grief | 我很痛苦 所以相信了她 |
[32:43] | that I’d have tried anything to make it go away. | 我试过很多方法都无法摆脱痛苦 |
[32:48] | To escape your old life,Jason, | 想走出旧的生活 Jason |
[32:50] | you need to cut out what’s holding you back. | 你就要切断一切阻滞 |
[32:53] | Right? Remove its head, | 对吗? 砍掉它的头 |
[32:56] | its hands,so it can no longer touch you. | 它的手 这样它就无法再碰你了 |
[33:00] | Bury those evil parts. | 埋葬这些罪恶 |
[33:02] | Bury them where I told you. | 埋葬在我告诉你的地方 |
[33:06] | Now… | 现在… |
[33:09] | open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[33:16] | I don’t think you had a choice. | 我认为你没得选 |
[33:18] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[33:21] | You got to see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[33:23] | Excuse me,gentlemen. | 失陪一下 先生们 |
[33:29] | We found it in a hidden drawer. | 这是我们在一个暗格里发现的 |
[33:31] | – Thank you. – Sorry,Jason. | – 谢谢 |
[33:34] | Hey,Walter. | – 很抱歉 Jason |
[33:38] | Sir? | 队长? |
[33:41] | $500 bundles. | 全是500美金一捆的钞票 |
[33:43] | That’s what I pay her twice a week. | 是我付的 每周付她两次 |
[33:47] | – Want me to get this stuff back to the lab? – No. Here’s what I want to do. | – 需要我把这些都带回实验室吗? – 不 就留在这儿 |
[33:50] | Let’s restage the whole scene. | 重新还原现场 |
[33:51] | Elena’s not somebody who’s gonna leave town without the money. | 没拿到钱 Elena是绝不会走的 |
[34:19] | Hands on your head! Hands on your head! | 举起手来! 举起手来! |
[34:22] | Take the money you found.You can let me go; No one will know. | 钱你拿走 把我放了 没人会知道 |
[34:25] | Bribery’s not gonna help you,Elena. | 贿赂可帮不了你 Elena |
[34:27] | Oh,for God’s sakes. | 我的天哪 |
[34:28] | Lieutenant. | 队长 |
[34:30] | Will you listen to me? | 能听我说一句吗? |
[34:31] | I didn’t mean to kill him.I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我并不想杀他 我不知道自己做了什么 |
[34:36] | – But you did kill him. – I don’t know what happened. | – 但你确实杀了他 – 我不知道发生了什么 |
[34:38] | He wasn’t supposed to die; it was all fake. | 他不应该死的 都是假的 |
[34:41] | – What was fake? – All of it. | – 什么是假的? – 全部都是 |
[34:42] | Stacy asked me to mess with his aura so he’d croak. | Stacy让我扰乱他的气场害死他 |
[34:45] | She actually believes in this crap. Whoa,whoa. | – 她还相信这些鬼话 – 等等 |
[34:48] | – So you’re saying you don’t? – No. | – 你的意思是你自己不信? – 不信 |
[34:50] | Not until yesterday.I was just making it up as I went along, | 直到昨天我都不信 那时我正按计划 |
[34:54] | trying to take this stupid woman’s money. | 设法从那个笨女人手里骗钱 |
[34:56] | Because we’re married,he gets half my company. | 因为我们是夫妻 他将得到我一半的公司 |
[34:59] | I want him dead,Elena. | 我要他死 Elena |
[35:01] | Stacy,what you’re asking is difficult. | Stacy 这很难 |
[35:03] | And very expensive to do. | 而且要花很多钱 |
[35:06] | But I believe in you,Elena. | 我相信你 Elena |
[35:08] | Okay.Set up a meeting at his house. | 好吧 安排我们在他家碰面 |
[35:15] | So what you’re saying is that you committed murder to cover fraud. | 你的意思是 为了完成骗局 你谋杀了他 |
[35:20] | Don’t you see? I’m not a fraud.It’s all real. | 你看不出来吗? 我不是骗子 真的发生了 |
[35:22] | I pulled the energy from his body without ever touching him. | 我甚至都没有碰他 就将能量从他身上拿走了 |
[35:27] | So could we just get this over with? Please? | 结束了吗? 可以了吗? |
[35:29] | Now,just relax. | 现在 放松 |
[35:30] | All I’m gonna be doing is realigning your energies.Okay? | 我正帮你重新整合你的能量 好吗? |
[35:38] | I can’t feel my hands. What’s wrong with my arms? | 我感觉不到我的手了 我的胳膊怎么了? |
[35:40] | Is this supposed to be happening? | 这正常吗? |
[35:45] | What have you done to me?! | 你到底对我做了什么?! |
[35:54] | So then you used Jason to dispose of Brandon. | 然后你就利用Jason 处理Brandon的尸体 |
[35:58] | I just couldn’t touch that body. | 我真的没办法碰他的尸体 |
[36:03] | Get her out of here. | 带她出去 |
[36:06] | Don’t you see? It’s all real! | 你们不明白吗? 这一切都是真的! |
[36:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:10] | Well,we know that didn’t happen. | 我们都知道那是不可能的 |
[36:12] | Think she’s conning us? | 她想耍我们? |
[36:13] | It’s either that,Walter,or somebody’s conning her. | 还有一种可能 Walter 她被别人耍了 |
[36:26] | I’m not even sure why we’re still discussing this. | 不明白为什么我们还在讨论这个 |
[36:28] | Elena already confessed,right? | Elena已经承认了 不是吗? |
[36:30] | Confessed to what? | 承认什么? |
[36:31] | Ripping the energy out of Brandon’s body? | 把能量从Brandon身上剥下? |
[36:33] | Well,we know that it’s not true,but she really believes that it is. | 好吧我们不相信 但是她相信 |
[36:37] | I say we go after the wife. | 我认为要调查那个妻子 |
[36:40] | We have her for conspiracy.She asked Elena to kill Brandon. | 这可能是她的计谋 是她让Elena去杀了Brandon |
[36:42] | As much as it kills me to agree with Walter, | 虽然我并不想这么说 |
[36:45] | we can’t move on the wife.All she did was pay Elena to cast a spell. | 但那妻子只是付钱让Elena施咒而已 |
[36:49] | Well,Horatio thinks we should just look at the evidence, | Horatio觉得我们该再研究下线索 |
[36:52] | because Elena gave us the missing piece. | Elena提供了关键的信息 |
[36:54] | I guess this is where I come in. | 看来是时候让我出马了 |
[36:55] | Tom,thanks for coming up. | Tom 谢谢你能来 |
[36:56] | The psychic gave us the victim’s symptoms before he died. | 灵媒告诉了我们受害者死前的症状 |
[36:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[37:00] | What are they? | 症状有哪些? |
[37:02] | – He was dizzy and disoriented. – He was acting like he couldn’t breathe. | – 眩晕 失去方向感 – 呼吸困难 |
[37:05] | – She said he was going numb. – He had pain in his chest. | – 他肢体渐渐麻木 – 胸痛 |
[37:08] | Wait,hold on just a second. | 等等 停一下 |
[37:09] | Where did the numb sensation start? | 麻木是从哪里开始的? |
[37:11] | Psychic said in his hands. | 从他的手部 |
[37:36] | And that’s when I knew our victim was poisoned with a neurotoxin. | 我知道了 受害人是神经毒素中毒 |
[37:42] | The numb feeling was his muscles becoming paralyzed. | 麻木感是因为他肌肉开始麻痹 |
[37:45] | His breathing slammed to a stop,which explains the petechial bruising on his lungs. | 呼吸骤停 导致了肺部的瘀斑 |
[37:50] | Neurotoxins don’t present in tox screens. | 毒理检验查不出神经毒素 |
[37:53] | I needed the symptoms to tell me where to look. | 我得从症状着手寻找 |
[38:00] | The numb sensation started in his hands, | 麻木感是从手部开始 |
[38:02] | so that’s where I looked for the injection site. | 说明毒素是从手部注入的 |
[38:05] | So we have a four-pronged puncture on the palm. | 手掌上有四个针眼 |
[38:08] | And our victim didn’t even feel it. | 受害人完全感觉不到 |
[38:10] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[38:13] | I I.D.’d the poison as cone snail venom.It’s a natural anesthetic. | 这种毒素是锥形蜗牛的毒液 它是一种天然麻醉剂 |
[38:18] | And they’re deadlier than a cobra. | 比眼镜蛇的毒液还致命 |
[38:20] | We can safely assume that delivery was in the killer’s palm through a handshake. | 我们可以确定凶手是通过握手下毒的 |
[38:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:26] | Means your killer’s hand will be irritated from the venom. | 所以凶手的手必定也被毒液弄伤了 |
[38:30] | Doctor,I know someone who has a cone snail on her menu. | 医生 我知道谁提供锥形蜗牛 |
[38:42] | Get down off the ladder,Stacy. | 从梯子上下来 Stacy |
[38:46] | Excuse me? | 有事吗? |
[38:50] | Hey,these match the puncture wounds. | 这和伤口的形状吻合 |
[38:51] | This is what they used to administer the poison. | 就是用它来下毒的 |
[38:54] | Let me see your palms. | 让我看看你的手掌 |
[38:57] | Palms are clean.Where’s Peter? | 手掌很干净 Peter呢? |
[39:00] | I’m right here.Hands off your guns and get away from Stacy now. | 我在这儿 不准掏枪 离Stacy远点 |
[39:03] | Get away from her now! | 离她远点儿! |
[39:05] | Peter,what the hell are you doing? | Peter 你到底在做什么? |
[39:07] | Peter…put the gun down,son. | Peter… 把枪放下 孩子 |
[39:10] | – Come on,this isn’t going to help you. – Shut up! | – 听着 这帮不了你 – 闭嘴! |
[39:13] | Put your backs against that wall. | 背靠墙站着 |
[39:15] | Back! | 退后! |
[39:16] | All right,first thing,you guys are gonna let Stacy go. | 很好 你们先让Stacy离开 |
[39:18] | – She had nothing to do with this. – Peter,yes she did. | – 她与这事无关 – 不 与她有关 Peter |
[39:20] | She hired Elena to kill her husband. | 她雇Elena去杀她丈夫 |
[39:22] | – Shut up! – That’s not what happened,is it,Peter? | – 闭嘴! – 事情不是那样的 是吗 Peter? |
[39:26] | You used a dead fish to collect the venom from a cone snail. | 你用死鱼来收集锥形蜗牛的毒汁 |
[39:42] | If we waited for that old fraud to kill him,we’d never get married. | 如果指望那个老骗子杀他 我们永远也结不了婚 |
[39:44] | She’s not a fraud,Peter.What the hell are you doing? | 她不是骗子 Peter 你到底在做什么? |
[39:48] | I promise,I’ll see your psychic. | 我答应去见你的灵媒 |
[39:50] | I’ll let her do her thing. | 随便她怎么样 |
[39:52] | She’ll help us stay in tune as we negotiate what to do with the company. | 她能让我们心平气和的商讨 公司的处置事宜 |
[39:55] | I’m only doing this so that this divorce | 我做这么都是为了让离婚 |
[39:57] | – doesn’t get ugly. – I know,Brandon. | – 不至于难堪 – 我知道 Brandon |
[40:01] | She’ll be here in 30 minutes. | 她30分钟后到 |
[40:03] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[40:05] | Thanks for doing this,Brandon. | 谢谢你 Brandon |
[40:14] | If that dumb bitch had just left him be, | 如果那个蠢婆娘不插手的话 |
[40:17] | you never would have figured this out. | 你们永远也不会明白是怎么回事 |
[40:19] | I had nothing to do with this. | 这件事和我无关 |
[40:20] | Stacy,I did this for you. | Stacy 我做这些是为了你 |
[40:22] | I had nothing to do with this. Peter did this on his own. | 我和这件事无关 是Peter自己做的 |
[40:25] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[40:26] | – Peter… – I got my gun pointed at two cops. | – 我用枪指着两个警察 |
[40:29] | I murdered someone to protect you so we could be together. | 我杀了人只为保护你 好让我们在一起 |
[40:33] | – And you’re gonna lie? – Peter did this on his own. | – 而现在你却撒谎? – 是Peter自己干的 |
[40:37] | Just tell the truth now. | 说实话 |
[40:39] | What-What would you have me do now? | 你现在想让我做什么? |
[40:40] | I didn’t ask for Elena… Huh?! | 我没让Elena… 让我做什么?! |
[40:41] | Don’t add to this. | 别一错再错了 |
[40:44] | – Peter. – What would you have me do now?! | – 现在你想让我做什么?! |
[40:52] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[40:54] | Hey! Freeze! | 听见没有! 站住! |
[41:05] | This is Horatio Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine |
[41:07] | I’m going to,uh… | 我要… |
[41:11] | Never mind. | 不用了 |
[41:25] | So,what happens? | 接着怎么办? |
[41:26] | I mean,now that Peter’s dead,what happens with Stacy? | 我是说 现在Peter死了 Stacy怎么办? |
[41:28] | Can we charge her for anything? | 我们能起诉她吗? |
[41:29] | Yeah,she paid to get her husband killed. | 是的 她雇人杀死她丈夫 |
[41:32] | Yeah,I just think that the lawyer is gonna say that the psychic was a fake. | 是啊 我在想律师肯定会说 那灵媒是骗人的 |
[41:35] | She believed it was real. | 她相信那是真的 |
[41:38] | She was the only one who believed it was real. | 她是唯一相信的人 |
[41:47] | – You okay? – I am. I… Yes,thank you. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 谢谢你 |
[41:50] | And thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[41:52] | How about this? How about I drive you home, | 这样如何? 我开车送你回家 |
[41:54] | you give me the keys to your locker,I’ll get the stuff out of there? | 把你柜子的钥匙给我 我帮你把东西取过来? |
[41:55] | I’ll take you up on that. | 我接受你的提议 |
[41:59] | Meet you out front. | 门口见 |
[42:08] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样? |
[42:10] | We’re gonna both be testifying at her trial. | 审判她时我们都将出庭作证 |
[42:16] | What about me? | 我呢? |
[42:18] | State’s attorney’s office is gonna be filing charges against you. | 州检察厅将会起诉你 |
[42:22] | But you’re not gonna be alone.We’re gonna be there with you every step of the way. | 但你不是一个人 我们会一直陪着你 |
[42:25] | I’m gonna be your ace in the hole. | 我是你的王牌 |
[42:38] | Mr. Wolfe,no one can ever know that she fired her weapon at us,agreed? | Wolfe 没人会知道 她朝我们开枪了 是吗? |
[42:43] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:45] | – Especially Natalia. – Good night. | – 特别是Natalia – 晚安 |
[42:47] | Night. | 晚安 |
[43:17] | No one’s gonna believe this. | 没人会相信的 |
[43:22] | CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 5 |