时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | All units… quadrant search in progress for five escaped convicts currently at large. | 各单位注意…请搜索5名逃犯 |
[00:13] | Units at MacArthur Causeway, stand by for immediate East and West shutdown. | 在MacArthur Causeway的小组 请立刻封锁东西街 |
[00:18] | Air fleet reporting to base command on channel 11. | 船队和空队请向11台报告 |
[00:21] | Suspicious activity reported at Lexington Center. | 莱克星敦中心将发布可疑行动情况 |
[00:35] | Escaped convicts from Miami-West Prison running loose in our very own neighborhood. | 迈阿密西部监狱的逃犯正在附近地区分散逃窜 |
[00:39] | All looking for the fastest ticket out of town. | 正在以最快的方式出城 |
[00:43] | So these are the bad boys, huh?\NYeah, and then some. | – 这就是我们要抓的人 嗯? – 嗯 除了他们还有别人 |
[00:46] | We got bikes, boots, air units from the prison to Broward County. | 水陆空部队正从监狱往Broward郡赶 |
[00:49] | Hey, Marino, I need copies of these photos ASAP, thanks. | 嘿 Marino 请尽快给我这些人的照片 谢了 |
[00:52] | Ground units Bravo and Charlie en route from Bay Point. | 地面单位B组和C组正前往波恩特港湾 |
[00:55] | Please confirm. | 请确认 |
[00:56] | ??????? | 收到 |
[01:21] | Gentlemen | 先生们 |
[01:22] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[01:22] | ??????? | – 给我一个个的好好检查 我可不想漏掉任何人 – 知道了 |
[01:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am very sorry for the delay. | 女士们先生们 抱歉耽误了你们的时间 |
[01:48] | We will have you on your way in just a few minutes. | 几分钟后就能通行 |
[01:50] | Thank you. Sorry, folks. | 感谢合作 实在对不住大家了 |
[01:53] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:19] | Okay, my friend, there are two ways off this bus… | 好了 我的朋友 给你两条路下车… |
[02:23] | slowly and quietly or feet first. | 要么安静地下车 要么横着出去 |
[02:29] | You decide. | 你自己选吧 |
[02:38] | Tex Gilroy, serial rapist, in custody. | Tex Gilroy 连环强奸犯 被拘禁中 |
[02:42] | One down. | 搞定一个 |
[02:49] | Has he contacted the Mala Noche yet, Frank? | 他联络Mala Noche了吗 Frank? |
[02:52] | No contact with the current leaders; we’re trying to… | 和现任领导没有任何联系 |
[02:54] | Wait a minute. That’s Memmo Fierro, right?\NYeah. | – 等等 那是Memmo Fierro 对吧? – 是 |
[02:56] | He murdered Marisol… Horatio’s wife, Delko’s sister. | 他杀了Marisol…Horatio的老婆 Delko的姐姐 |
[03:12] | I checked with Prison Gangs, Organized Crime, ATF. | 我找监狱黑帮组 集团犯罪组 和ATF(烟酒 武器及爆炸物局)核查过了 |
[03:16] | All negative for planned activity. | 全都没有这起有预谋越狱的线索 |
[03:20] | We’ll get him, H. | 我们要抓住他 H |
[03:22] | If it’s the last thing we do. | 就算这是我们做的最后一件事 |
[04:01] | You need a service manual? | 你需要维修手册吗? |
[04:04] | It’s hard to be spontaneous when you’re strapped inside of a midshipman’s hitch. | 和一海军军校女学生销魂时 谁还管得了那么多 |
[04:08] | You’re all thumbs. | 你笨手笨脚的 |
[04:16] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[04:53] | Traveling in style, eh? | 挺会享受啊? |
[04:54] | Get off my boat. | 快从我的船上滚下去 |
[04:56] | Nah, I’d rather take a look around. | 别啊 我倒想浏览参观下 |
[05:08] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧 |
[05:33] | A little something to protect yourself from pirates? | 这是你用来保护自己 防御海盗的吗? |
[05:36] | I bet you wish you got to this first. | 我猜你想先我之前拿到这把枪吧 |
[05:39] | It works a lot better that way. | 这样你的处境就好多了 |
[05:43] | Oh, loaded, too. | 哦 已经上膛了 |
[05:46] | My lucky day, not yours. | 今儿是我的幸运日 不是你的 |
[05:53] | Damn. | 靠 |
[05:55] | Dresses, jewelry. | 裙子 珠宝 |
[05:58] | Where’s the missus? | 你夫人哪儿去了? |
[06:01] | She’s meeting me here later. | 她一会儿才来 |
[06:04] | Think about it, buddy. | 仔细想想吧 伙计 |
[06:07] | How far do you think you’re going to get out here? | 你自己认为从这里能逃多远? |
[06:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:16] | You doubting me, buddy? | 你在怀疑我 |
[06:24] | Let’s take it outside. | 伙计? 我们去外面解决 |
[08:35] | The getaway boat is a Boston Whaler heading for Virginia Key. | 逃逸船只是开往维吉尼亚岛的波士顿威拿快艇 |
[08:39] | Lieutenant, the additional units out there are coming up empty. He may have ditched the boat, | – 副队 其他小组已经赶过去了 – 他可能已经弃船了 |
[08:43] | so check with the port and get back to me. Mr. Wolfe? | 所以检查港口后再汇报给我 |
[08:46] | The guy rode a 500-pound anchor to the bottom. | 他把重500磅的锚抛向底部 |
[08:48] | Found dozens of prison-issue treads all over the deck. | 甲板上到处是监狱里囚犯鞋子的鞋印 |
[08:50] | This has Memmo Fierro written all over it. | 这明显是Memmo Fierro的风格 |
[08:53] | Yeah. If we don’t find him quick, he’s going to kill again. | – 对 – 如果我们再不快点找到他 他就又要杀人了 |
[09:04] | All he wanted was jewelry? | 他想要的只是珠宝? |
[09:07] | Dougie’s gone over jewelry? | Dougie因为珠宝被杀? |
[09:12] | I just… I just thought it was something nice to bring on the trip. | 我只是…天真地以为这次旅行会发生什么好事呢 |
[09:21] | I don’t want it. | 我一点也不想要 |
[09:25] | Look, Daisy, I know that this is so hard, but you cannot blame yourself. | 听着 Daisy 我知道出了这事谁都不好过 但你也不能把事情怪在你头上 |
[09:32] | Is this the man that you saw? | 这是你见到的那个男人吗? |
[09:36] | He took our gun, too, the one Doug insisted we have on the boat. | 他也拿走了我们的枪 就是Doug非要带上船的那把 |
[09:44] | I could see it in his hand. | 我可以看见他手里拿的枪 |
[09:46] | What he was doing… | 就在他… |
[09:48] | it’s like he took joy in it. | 看起来他很享受这种感觉 |
[09:59] | Ryan, did you hear that they found the getaway boat? | Ryan 你听说他们找到逃逸船只的事了吗? |
[10:01] | Yeah, Memmo beached it at Dover Bay, so now we have no idea how he’s getting around. | 是 Memmo把他停到了Dover湾 所以现在我们也不知道他去哪儿了 |
[10:04] | Well, he might not need transportation if he ends up heading to this location. | 嗯 可他如果到达目的地了 就不需要任何交通工具了 |
[10:08] | Golden Sun Dry Cleaners. | 金太阳干洗店 |
[10:09] | That’s where his girlfriend works, and it’s less than a mile from where he ditched the boat. | 这是他女友的工作地 离他弃船的地方不过1英里 |
[10:12] | Okay, Calleigh’s at the bay; I’ll see if you can find her. | 好吧 Calleigh就在港湾 看看你能否找到她 |
[10:14] | Guess there’s somebody for everyone, huh? | 看来每人心里都有个放不下的人 嗯? |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:22] | Memmo’s been in Miami-West Prison for five years now? | Memmo在迈阿密西部监狱都蹲了五年了? |
[10:25] | He escaped, along with seven other people. | 他和其他七个人一起越狱了 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么? |
[10:29] | What, is this the first you’re hearing of this? | 怎么 你是第一次听说这种事? |
[10:31] | Yes, I work. | 对 我工作很忙 |
[10:33] | I’m at the dry cleaners 24-7. | 我全天24小时都在干洗店工作 |
[10:35] | I had no idea. | 我压根不知情 |
[10:36] | So he has not tried to contact you? | 所以他都没试着联系你? |
[10:38] | No. | 没有 |
[10:39] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[10:40] | Do you have a cell phone, Ms. Hernandez? | Hernandez小姐 你有手机吗? |
[10:42] | Would you check it for us, please? | 能否让我们检查下? |
[11:01] | No missed calls from anyone. | 没有任何未接来电 |
[11:04] | Where’d you get those earrings? | 你的耳环从哪儿来的? |
[11:06] | They were a gift. From who? | – 是别人送的礼物 – 谁送的? |
[11:07] | From Memmo? No. I told you. I have not seen him. | – Memmo送的? – 不是 我跟你说了 我压根没见到他 |
[11:10] | Really? Because I have the matching necklace, and I got it off a woman who was robbed on her boat this morning by Memmo. | 是吗? 因为我有跟你配套的项链 是一个女人给我的 她今早刚在自己的船上被Memmo抢劫 |
[11:18] | You know, he’s killed one man since his escape. | 而且他还在跑路时杀了个人 |
[11:20] | So stop playing games with us, Ivonne. | 所以少跟我们玩花样 Ivonne |
[11:31] | He met me out back… | 一小时前… |
[11:34] | behind the dry cleaners, about an hour ago. | 他跟我在干洗店后面碰面了 |
[11:39] | Take it. Take it! | 拿着 拿着! |
[11:40] | What is this? Jewelry? | 这是啥东西? 珠宝? |
[11:42] | He insisted on giving me this jewelry as a gift. | 他坚持把珠宝作为礼物送我 |
[11:46] | Please. He will kill me if he knows that I was here talking to you. | 求你们了 如果他知道我跟你们讲了这事 肯定会杀了我的 |
[11:49] | You’re already in possession of stolen property from a murder scene. | 你已经涉嫌非法持有偷盗财物 |
[11:53] | Not to mention aiding and abetting a fugitive. | 更别提你还帮助唆使逃犯呢 |
[11:58] | I was living with Memmo when they arrested him. | Memmo被捕时我正和他同居 |
[12:00] | They investigated me, too. | 他们也调查了我 |
[12:02] | I lost custody of my daughter. | 因此我失去了女儿的监护权 |
[12:04] | Now, to have any chance of ever getting her back, | 现在我需要利用任何机会把她夺回来 |
[12:06] | they said that I need to show stability, that I can support her on my own. | 他们说我需要有稳定的生活来源 这样就能自己供养她了 |
[12:11] | Were you going to sell this? | 看来你是想把项链卖了? |
[12:13] | Yes, and put it into savings. | 没错 然后把钱存起来 |
[12:14] | Okay? I-I didn’t want a gift from him. | 好吗? 我压根不想要他的礼物 |
[12:16] | Well, that will work out nicely for you, because we’re keeping them. | 嗯 看来这样对你很有利 因为我们要帮你保存起来 |
[12:18] | And the cell phone, too. | 还有你的手机 |
[12:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:21] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[12:23] | We know Memmo’s leaning on you. | 我们知道Memmo在依赖你 |
[12:25] | Where did he say he was going? | 他说了要去哪儿吗? |
[12:28] | He didn’t say. He wouldn’t tell me anything. ??????? | 他什么都没说 |
[12:37] | ?????????? ?????????? | 他不会告诉我任何事的 |
[12:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[12:46] | Yes, just a quick question. | 是的 问个小问题 |
[12:48] | Do you happen to know, by any chance, when, uh, when you started working here? | 你可知道自己是什么时候开始在这儿工作的? |
[12:52] | Me? | 我吗? |
[12:53] | Uh, let me see. | 嗯 想一想 |
[12:55] | I’ve been here since… August of last year. | 我从…去年8月起就在这儿了 |
[12:58] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[13:02] | When did you start working here? | 你是什么时候开始在这儿工作的? |
[13:04] | When?! | 什么时候?! |
[13:05] | Please! January! | 求你了别! 1月! |
[13:09] | Wrong answer. You! | 回答错误 |
[13:11] | Step out, now! | 你呢! 站出来 说你呢! |
[13:13] | Now! | 快出来! |
[13:20] | When did you start working here? | 你是什么时候开始在这儿工作的? |
[13:23] | Last week. | 上周 |
[13:42] | Attention all units, gunshots exchanged, officer down at Dade Memorial. Suspect is armed and dangerous. | 各单位请注意 发生枪击事件 有警官在戴德纪念医院被枪击 嫌犯持有武器 并且很危险 |
[13:48] | Commander. What have we got? | – 指挥官 – 是 长官 现在有何线索? |
[13:50] | We’ve got two dead, one wounded. We’re in lockdown. | 两人死亡 一人受伤 现在处于一级防范 |
[13:52] | SWAT’s on their way. | 特警队已在路上 |
[13:53] | Take K-9. We’ll use the elevator shafts, too. | 带上机器狗 我们要用升降梯 |
[13:56] | Okay. He might still be here. | – 好吗? – 他也许还在这里 |
[13:58] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个方法能知道答案 |
[14:56] | Hey. There’s some discarded clothing under the truck. | 嘿 车下面有件被丢弃的衣服 |
[15:02] | What do you think? Does it belong to Memmo? | 你怎么想? 是Memmo的吗? |
[15:04] | They’ve got fresh spatter on them. | 衣服上还有新染的血迹 |
[15:06] | It stands to reason, if he departed from here, he used one of these trucks. | 如果他从这里离开 开走其中一辆车 就说得通 |
[15:12] | This is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine副队 |
[15:13] | The suspect is now in possession of a department-issued nine millimeter handgun and has stolen a dispatch radio. | 嫌疑人持有一把警用口径为9毫米的手枪 并偷走一个对讲机 |
[15:19] | Please be careful with all transmissions. | 接发信息时请小心 |
[15:22] | All units, all units. | 各单位请注意 各单位请注意 |
[15:23] | CSI reports suspect Memmo Fierro shed his blue coveralls and is now in unknown clothing. | CSI报告嫌疑人Memmo Fierro已脱掉自己身上的蓝色工作服 现在不知道身穿何种衣服 |
[15:28] | All units use caution, as suspect should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 各单位请小心 嫌疑人身携武器 并且极度危险 |
[16:07] | You! Step out! Now! | 你! 出来! 快点! |
[16:10] | Step out! | 快出来! |
[16:14] | Why did he spare me? | 为什么他独独放过我? |
[16:16] | We’re not sure yet. | 我们还没查清原因 |
[16:18] | He kept asking the same thing over and over. What was that? | – 他不断地问着相同的问题 一遍又一遍 – 什么问题? |
[16:23] | “When did you start working here?”When did you start working here? | “你什么时候开始在这儿工作的?” 你什么时候开始在这儿工作的 |
[16:31] | Why was he doing that? | 你什么时候开始在这儿工作的 他为什么要这么做? |
[16:33] | It made no sense. | 完全说不通 |
[16:36] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[16:38] | Did he mention any specific calendar dates? | 他有没有提到具体的日期? |
[16:41] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[16:44] | I’m going to leave you for a minute by yourself. | 我给你一分钟 好好仔细想想 |
[16:47] | This officer will bring you anything you want. Okay? | 这位警官会满足你的所有需求 好吗? |
[16:50] | You’ve been amazing, all right? | 你已经做得很好了 好吧? |
[16:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | What the hell is going on, Horatio? | Horatio 这儿到底发生了什么? |
[16:58] | Guy opens fire on a hospital staff, then he’s in the wind again? | 他冲着医院工作人员开枪 又像风似地消失得无影无踪? |
[17:01] | What is he up to, Walter? | Walter 他到底什么意思? |
[17:03] | What does he want? | 他到底想要什么? |
[17:04] | Could be avenging some gang thing. | 或许是向黑帮报仇什么的 |
[17:05] | I guess that’s possible. Lieutenant? | – 我觉得不可能 – 副队? |
[17:07] | Yeah? I got a civilian requesting you. | – 什么事? – 有位市民想要和你通话 |
[17:10] | On our frequency. | 在我们的波段上 |
[17:15] | This is Horatio Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine |
[17:16] | My name is Aaron Taber. | 我叫Aaron Taber |
[17:18] | And I need for you to arrest me. | 我需要你逮捕我 |
[17:21] | I need to arrest you? For what reason, Aaron? | 我需要逮捕你? 为什么呀 Aaron? |
[17:23] | I didn’t do my job. | 我没有做我的工作 |
[17:26] | And what is that job? | 什么工作? |
[17:30] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[17:34] | You don’t want to die? Memmo? | 你不想死? Memmo? |
[17:36] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[17:42] | Unfinished business, Horatio Caine. | 我们的帐还没算完 Horatio Caine |
[17:46] | And this is my rainy day. | 现在是我的穷困时期 |
[17:49] | Yes, and if I catch you, it’ll be your last, Memmo. | 没错 如果我抓到你 那就是你的末日了 Memmo |
[17:55] | I know the sound of a man with a broken heart. | 我听见一个心碎了的男人在说话 |
[17:58] | What’s it been? | 到底是为了什么事? |
[18:01] | Five years… | 五年了… |
[18:03] | since you held your newlywed wife’s hand? | 从你抓住你新婚妻子的手? |
[18:16] | Still tugs at you. | 仍在折磨着你吧 |
[18:17] | Memmo… I’m going to kill you for that. | Memmo…我会报仇的 |
[18:20] | You mark my words. | 你记好我的话 |
[18:22] | Walter, Aaron Taber. | |
[18:24] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[18:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[18:27] | You think it ends here? | 你觉得事情就在这儿了结了? |
[18:29] | I forgive you… for doing your job. | 我原谅你…所做的工作 |
[19:04] | He’s gone, Eric. | 他跑了 Eric |
[19:07] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[19:08] | Why would he lure us here? | 为啥他要把我们诱骗到这儿? |
[19:10] | And what do we know about him? | 我们了解他什么? |
[19:12] | I don’t know. Walter was checking his background. | 我不知道 Walter正在查他的背景 |
[19:16] | Let’s see what he sent me. | 看看他发了什么信息给我 |
[19:18] | He was an employee at an agency called Find Us Families. | 他在一个叫”给孩子找个家”的机构工作 |
[19:23] | A case worker. | 社工 |
[19:24] | Placing children. | 专门负责安置儿童 |
[19:33] | After Memmo was in prison… | 在Memmo入狱后… |
[19:36] | Child Services came and found all of his guns still hidden away in my house. | 儿童服务中心的人来了 |
[19:41] | I never knew. | 发现他所有的枪支都藏在我家 可我却从来没发现 |
[19:43] | Okay? But they did not believe me. | – 好吗? – 但他们压根不相信我 |
[19:45] | And all visitation for Elsa was restricted from that point on. | 于是从那时起 我所有对Elsa的访问权都被限制了 |
[19:50] | And, uh, this man was assigned as the case worker for your daughter? | 那…这男的是负责你女儿的社工? |
[19:55] | Yes. They transferred our case to a-a private company. | 是的 他们把我的案子转交到一个私人公司了 |
[19:59] | They kept talking about a backlog or something. | 他们一直在说那些以前还没办完的案子 |
[20:02] | He promised me that he was going to find a good but temporary home for Elsa. | 他答应我 会帮Elsa找到个暂住的好人家 |
[20:06] | Memmo shot and killed him in his own driveway today. | Memmo今天在他家的车道上杀了他 |
[20:09] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[20:10] | Memmo’s not in my life anymore. | 我和Memmo已经再也没有任何关系了 |
[20:12] | And if I have any chance of ever seeing Elsa again, I cannot let him back in my life. | 如果我有任何机会能夺回Elsa 我就不会让他再进入我的生活 |
[20:17] | You did just let him back in. | 可你确实让他进入了你的生活 |
[20:18] | And you had no intention of telling anyone. | 而且你也不打算告诉任何人 |
[20:20] | I was protecting myself. | 我那是在保护自己 |
[20:21] | Maybe it is time to protect someone else, Ivonne. | Ivonne 也许是时候该保护其他人了 |
[20:27] | He just wanted to see his daughter, and I told him that he couldn’t. | 他只是想见他的女儿 我告诉过他不行 |
[20:30] | And he pushed. | 然后就把他逼急了 |
[20:31] | The man is on a killing spree. | 这男人已经杀红了眼 |
[20:37] | Why don’t you visit me, mi Amor? | 亲爱的 你为什么不来探访我? |
[20:39] | Look at me. You better not find someone else. | 看着我 你最好别去找任何人 |
[20:41] | You can’t be out like this, okay, Memmo? | 你不能像这样出来 好吗 Memmo? |
[20:43] | Just go, okay? | 你快走吧 行吗? |
[20:44] | Ivonne, just take it. | Ivonne 你拿好 |
[20:46] | Trade it, keep it, whatever. | 卖了 或是留着 都随你 |
[20:48] | Where’s Elsa? Did she come to work with you? | Elsa在哪儿? 她跟你在一起工作吗? |
[20:50] | No. She can’t be with me, because of everything that you’ve done. | 不 她不能跟我一起 就因为你做的那些事 |
[20:55] | They took her! | 他们把她带走了! |
[20:56] | What are you talking about? Who took her? | 你在说什么? 谁把她带走了? |
[20:58] | She’s in foster care. | 她现在寄养在别人家 |
[21:08] | I never went to go see him in prison. | 我从没去监狱里看过他 |
[21:10] | So I had to explain that a case worker had her. | 所以不得不向他解释一个社工在照看着她 |
[21:15] | A man named Aaron. Him. | 他叫Aaron 就是他 |
[21:18] | Memmo shot and killed two intake workers today at Dade Memorial. | Memmo今天在戴德纪念医院枪杀了两名工作人员 |
[21:23] | Aaron Taber have any association with that hospital? | Aaron Taber跟那家医院有什么关系吗? |
[21:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[21:32] | A couple weeks ago, Elsa was rushed to the hospital. | 几周前 Elsa被紧急送往医院 |
[21:35] | And Aaron said there had been some kind of accident in her new foster home. | Aaron说在她的新寄养家庭发生了些事故 |
[21:39] | And it made me really angry. | 这事让我很生气 |
[21:41] | You told Memmo about this accident? | 你跟Memmo说了这场事故? |
[21:42] | Yes, I did! | 是的 我说了! |
[21:43] | And I blamed him for everything. | 我把这一切事情都怪在他身上 |
[21:45] | They rushed her to the hospital, and they won’t even let me near her! | 他们把她送往医院 却甚至不让我靠近她! |
[21:48] | Because of what you did! | 就因为你做的那些好事! |
[21:49] | You did this to her! | 是你才让她受伤的! |
[21:50] | She’s going through this because of you! | 她受这些皮肉之苦全都因为你! |
[21:56] | I thought that he was just going to leave. | 我以为他是要离去 |
[21:59] | I never thought that he was going to do anything, and… | 我从没想过他会做这些事… |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 抱歉 我真不应该跟他说这些 |
[22:03] | I agree, Ivonne. I just… | 我同意 Ivonne 我只是… |
[22:06] | Sit tight. Eric? | 你先休息下 Eric? |
[22:09] | I’ll get on the phone with the foster placement agency. | 我要跟寄养机构通话 |
[22:11] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. It might be his next target. | 是啊 好主意 也许就是他的下一个目标 |
[22:26] | Yeah, Aaron’s been a case worker here almost six years. | 对 Aaron已经在这做了6年社工 |
[22:30] | Everyone’s in shock. | 大家都震惊了 |
[22:31] | We’re afraid this escapee is targeting everyone associated with his daughter. | 我们担心该逃犯会将枪口对准 所有与他女儿有关的人 |
[22:35] | Elsa Hernandez? Poor girl. | Elsa Hernandez吗 可怜的姑娘 |
[22:37] | Born into this world with Memmo Fierro as her father. | 摊上了Memmo Fierro这个亲爹 |
[22:40] | So you’re familiar with the case? | 这么说你很熟悉内情咯 |
[22:42] | Do you know where she is now? | 你知道她现在在哪么 |
[22:44] | Uh, no, actually, that was all Aaron. | 不 实际上是Aaron全权负责 |
[22:46] | We’re faster than the city services at placing children with families, but we don’t | 在给孩子安排家庭上 我们比政府服务机构要快 |
[22:49] | have a lot of time to compare notes with each other, so… | 但是我们没有足够时间相互对照记录 |
[22:52] | – Let me pull the file from Aaron’s desk. Kenneth? | |
[22:56] | I have Russell on one. | 我查一查Aaron桌上的文件 一号线Russell的电话 |
[22:57] | Hold the calls, please. | 你先帮我接一会 |
[23:02] | Yes, yes, his daughter is currently living with a foster mom. Thank you. | – 是的 他女儿目前正与养母一起生活 – 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Excuse me. May I see that? | – 失陪 – 能给我看一下吗 |
[23:09] | Thanks. Um… Hey, H. Yeah, it’s Walter. | – 谢谢 – H 对 我是Walter |
[23:11] | So, uh, the daughter is living with a foster mom… a woman named Joanne Connors… at 312 Gardenia Drive. | 现在他女儿正和养母一起住 养母名叫Joanne Connors 住在栀子花路312号 |
[23:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:20] | I’ll let you know what we find out. | 我们有任何发现会通知你 |
[23:24] | They’re headed over right now. Okay. | 他们正朝那里赶去 |
[23:26] | So, I understand that Aaron had told the biological mother that there’d been some sort of a hospital visit? | 我听说是Aaron告诉了亲妈 孩子出了点事要上医院 |
[23:31] | Oh, yes, yes, I remember that day. | 对的 我记得那一天 |
[23:33] | Uh, yeah, he was gone most of the afternoon assisting the foster mom… a household accident, apparently. | 他整个下午都去协助养母 显然是家庭意外事故 |
[23:38] | The girl had second-degree burns on her arm and was admitted to Palo Vista Medical Center. | 姑娘胳膊二度烧伤 被送往Palo Vista医疗中心 |
[23:44] | Not Dade Memorial. Probably ’cause they couldn’t take her right away. | – 没去戴德纪念医院 – 可能是来不及接诊吧 |
[23:47] | Mommy, it hurts. | 妈妈 疼死了 |
[23:48] | Please, she’s in a lot of pain right now. | 拜托了 她现在非常痛苦 |
[23:50] | I understand, but we have a lot of emergencies, sir. | 我理解 先生 但我们这也有好多急诊 |
[23:53] | Take a seat over there, or take her to Palo Vista. | 要不就坐在那里等 要不就带她去Palo Vista |
[23:55] | That’s, like, ten miles away. | 那里离这有10英里 |
[23:57] | Those are the choices. We’re sorry. | 就这么两个选择 很抱歉 |
[24:01] | Mendez! Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[24:06] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我俩说会话么 |
[24:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[24:12] | That’s why Memmo showed up there asking those questions. | 所以Memmo会在医院出现 还问那些问题 |
[24:14] | He was trying to get the people responsible for turning her away. | 他在找打发他女儿走的人算账 |
[24:17] | Uh, do you know, uh, by any chance when you started working here? | 我想问下 你什么时候开始在这工作 |
[24:20] | I’ve been here since August of last year. | 我从去年8月开始在这工作 |
[24:22] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[24:27] | And if you follow that logic, she suffered the burn injury on the foster mom’s watch. | 按他的逻辑 他女儿是在养母的监管下被烧伤的 |
[24:34] | She could be a target, too. | 养母一定也是报复对象 |
[24:51] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[24:54] | It’s clear, H. | 安全 H |
[24:55] | Mr. Wolfe, call an ambulance. | Wolfe 叫救护车 |
[24:57] | This is CSI Wolfe. I need an R.A. unit at 312 Gardenia Drive! Now! I left my phone out here. | – 我是Wolfe调查员 派一支急救小组到栀子花路312号 – 我把手机放在那里 |
[25:04] | Here we go. | 先止血 |
[25:09] | He was bald… and wore tattoos. | 他是秃头 有纹身 |
[25:13] | Okay, nice and easy. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[25:13] | We’re gonna elevate this leg. | 把这条腿抬起来 |
[25:19] | I know you’re in a lot of pain. | 我知道你很疼 |
[25:20] | Where is Elsa? I don’t know! | – Elsa在哪 – 我不知道 |
[25:23] | Did the man who shot you take the girl? | 秃头男开枪打了你后 把姑娘带走了么 |
[25:26] | Did he take the girl? | 他把姑娘带走了没 |
[25:28] | No. | 没有 |
[25:30] | No, I told him she was gone already. | 我告诉他姑娘已经不见了 |
[25:33] | She went to school, and she didn’t come home. | 她去上学就再没回家 |
[25:36] | I’ve spent the past two days trying to find her. | 我过去两天一直在找她 |
[25:39] | Two days? She’s been missing for two days, you haven’t reported her? | 两天 她失踪都两天了 你却没报警 |
[25:42] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[25:45] | Ma’am, hang in there…????????? | 女士 坚持住 救护车马上就到 |
[25:58] | Horatio, where is she? | Horatio 我女儿在哪 |
[26:00] | Where’s my daughter? | 她在哪 |
[26:01] | I don’t have her, but I’m gonna find her. | 她不在我手里 但我会找到她的 |
[26:03] | Why am I supposed to believe you? You can’t even find me. | 我为什么要相信你 你连我都找不到 |
[26:05] | That’s because you’re running from me. | 那是因为你正从我这逃开 |
[26:07] | How do you know she’s not running, Horatio? | 你怎么敢保证她不是逃跑的 Horatio |
[26:08] | How do you know she’s not somewhere right now, alone and afraid? | 你怎么知道她现在不是独自一人 备受惊吓 |
[26:11] | Here’s what we do… you turn yourself in, we focus on Elsa. | 现在我们这样办 你自首 我们集中火力找Elsa |
[26:14] | This is the city that let her fall through the cracks to begin with. | 正是这座城市忽视了她 |
[26:17] | They took Elsa from her mother. | 社工把Elsa从亲妈身边带走 |
[26:19] | Her mother was living with a cold-blooded killer, Memmo. | 她亲妈和一个冷血杀手一起生活 Memmo |
[26:22] | They dumped my little girl into the system and they forgot about her. | 社工让我女儿任制度来发落 之后把她的事忘得一干二净 |
[26:26] | Why else would they leave her with a pathetic woman? | 不然为啥社工会把她交给一个恶婆娘 |
[26:28] | They don’t care… it’s all about their damn spreadsheets. | 他们才不在乎呢 一切都是他娘的电子数据表的事 |
[26:30] | I’m gonna take those spreadsheets and I’m gonna hang them with them. | 我拿到了数据表就找社工们算账 |
[26:32] | And if you don’t show me my little girl, all of this is gonna get a lot worse. | 如果你没找到我女儿 形势只会更糟 |
[26:35] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[26:43] | Whoa. That’s a lot of blood. | 哇 流了好多血啊 |
[26:45] | She gonna be all right? Yeah, we got to her in time, but the little girl’s still missing. | – 她会没事吧 – 嗯 我们及时赶到 但是小姑娘失踪了 |
[26:49] | And Tripp says the last time she was seen was boarding a bus at the end of the school day on Friday. | Tripp说最后被人见到是周五放学后坐公交车 |
[26:53] | So he’s canvassing the bus route, he’s canvassing the campus to see | 所以他在调查公车线路和校园 |
[26:56] | what he can turn up. So what should we be looking for, if she never came home? | – 看看他会有何发现 – 如果她没回家 我们要找什么 |
[27:00] | Yeah, well, here’s the thing. | 嗯 事情是这样的 |
[27:01] | The foster mother never told anyone she was missing. | 养母从没告诉别人姑娘不见了 |
[27:04] | She’s covering for something. | 她是在隐瞒什么 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s definitely covering something up… and I bet you it’s right here in this house. | – 对 – 她肯定是有事隐瞒 跟你们打赌 答案就在这屋子里 |
[27:10] | Where’s the girl’s bedroom? | 小姑娘的卧室在哪 |
[27:11] | Bedroom’s this way. | 卧室在这边 |
[27:12] | I’ll go to work outside. | 我负责外面的勘察 |
[27:35] | All right, so the screen’s been busted out, and I got pry marks along the bottom edge of the window frame. | 窗被人撬了 窗框底部发现有撬痕 |
[27:40] | Window frame’s split. | 窗框都裂开了 |
[27:42] | Looks like someone tried to jam it open. | 看上去是有人捅了什么进去撬开的 |
[27:44] | Yeah, right here. Somebody was trying to break in to this little girl’s room. | 就在这 有人要强行进入小姑娘的卧室 |
[27:47] | Let’s hope that the intruder left some evidence behind. | 希望入侵者留下些许证据 |
[28:24] | What do you got? You got something? | 你发现了什么 有发现吗 |
[28:25] | Got a torn piece of paper with some printing on it. | 找到一点碎纸屑 上面还有图案 |
[28:31] | All right, guys, I got nothing but this little piece of paper that doesn’t belong. | 伙计们 我只发现了张碎纸屑 明显不属于这里 |
[28:33] | You got a piece of paper? | 你发现了碎纸屑? |
[28:35] | Eric, you got a piece of paper, too? | Eric 你也发现了碎纸屑? |
[28:37] | You know I do. | 你不是都知道嘛 |
[28:38] | So maybe they’re connected. | 也许它们有什么关联 |
[28:47] | Hey, so your piece of paper and mine are definitely from the same source. | 你我的碎纸屑肯定是同一张纸上的 |
[28:50] | Identical texture and thickness. | 有相同的纹理和厚度 |
[28:52] | This piece right here, it has a crease… | 这张纸上有折痕 |
[28:54] | bang, right there. | 喏 就在那 |
[28:56] | So I’m thinking maybe it was folded over something before ripping and separating. Yeah, I mean, that’s the last of the block lettering. | – 可能撕碎之前是叠盖在什么东西上 – 最后的部分像是正楷字体 |
[29:02] | Yeah, that stripe… | 是啊 这个条纹 |
[29:04] | It’s professional printing. | 是专业印刷 |
[29:05] | It looks like it’s from a local business or something. | 好像是本地商家的商标什么的 |
[29:10] | We’re grasping, huh? | 我们太贪心了哈 |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:12] | It could be from a flyer, a pizza joint… junk mail from a retail store… | 这可能是披萨店的传单 零售店的垃圾邮件 |
[29:19] | You know what? | 知道不 |
[29:21] | Here’s a list of all the businesses in the area. | 这是该区域所有商家的名单 |
[29:27] | This one? No, I think the lettering is too bold. | – 是这个 – 不 这个是粗体的 |
[29:29] | The color is off on that one. | 颜色也不相符 |
[29:36] | Bingo! | 中了 |
[29:38] | Golden Sun Dry Cleaners. | 金太阳干洗店 |
[29:41] | Great! Now we know where the foster mom does her laundry, but it won’t help us locate the missing girl. | 太好了 我们知道养母去哪洗衣服 但仍无法确定小姑娘的下落 |
[29:46] | No. No, you’re thinking of the wrong mom. | 不 你想错妈妈了 |
[29:50] | Elsa’s mom, Ivonne Hernandez, she works at a dry cleaners. | Elsa的亲妈 Ivonne在干洗店工作 |
[29:55] | She works at that dry cleaners. | 她就在金太阳上班 |
[30:05] | Were you or were you not in the house, Ms. Hernandez? | 你进过还是没进过那间屋子 Hernandez |
[30:08] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[30:10] | I was, okay? | 我进过 行了吧 |
[30:12] | I was. | 我进过 |
[30:13] | But it was a couple weeks ago, before Memmo had gotten out. | 但那也是几个周前的事了 在Memmo越狱之前 |
[30:17] | Elsa and the foster mom, they weren’t even home. | Elsa和养母当时都不在家 |
[30:38] | What were you doing there? | 你进屋干什么 |
[30:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:46] | Aaron had got me some visits with her, but it wasn’t enough. | Aaron让我探望过几次 但这远远不够 |
[30:51] | He had told me that she had hurt herself, and I worried. | 他告诉我说我女儿弄伤了自己 我很担心 |
[30:54] | I needed to be near her somehow. | 不管任何方式 我得在她身边 |
[31:45] | For a minute there, it made me feel better. | 在那里待一会 能让我舒服很多 |
[31:49] | I know I’ve made mistakes, but… you’ve got to let me go find her. | 我知道我犯了错 但你们得让我找她 |
[31:57] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[31:59] | In order to keep you safe, we need to keep you here. | 为了保证你的安全 你要留在这里 |
[32:02] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[32:03] | All right? Let us find her. | 这样吧 我们来找她 |
[32:55] | You find her… before he does. | 你们要在Memmo之前找到她 |
[32:58] | We will. I promise. | 我们会的 我保证 |
[33:07] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[33:10] | Yeah, I’m thinking I hope that’s a promise we can keep. | 我希望我们可以信守诺言 |
[33:22] | I ran a report on the foster mother with a bullet hole in her leg. | 我拿到腿上中枪的养母的报告了 |
[33:24] | Turns out she had a nine-year-old under her care two years ago, and he was hospitalized. | 上面说两年前她收养一9岁男孩 然后这孩子入院治疗了 |
[33:30] | Look at that. You know what I’d like to know? | 你看看 知道现在我最想知道啥吗 |
[33:31] | I’d like to know how this foster mom even qualified to take care of Elsa. I don’t know. | – 我想知道这种养母怎么有资格照顾Elsa – 谁知道呢 |
[33:35] | The whole Find Us Families operation is hinky. | “给孩子找个家”的运作也有疑点 |
[33:38] | Will you look through the employee roster? | 你们能查一查员工执勤表么 |
[33:40] | There’s got to be at least one person who has an idea of where the girl is. Yeah. | – 应该不止一个人知道这姑娘的下落 – 好的 |
[33:54] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:59] | Anything? No. | – 有发现么 – 没有 |
[34:01] | No, patrol’s still just going door to door talking to all of her school friends. | 巡警还在挨家挨户找她学校的朋友问话 |
[34:05] | Did you find anything, any prior placement location in her file? | 你呢 文件里有优先安置地点没 |
[34:08] | Nothing that we didn’t know already. | 没有什么新鲜线索 |
[34:13] | Well, Kenneth McGuire is the agency rep here. | Kenneth McGuire是机构代表 |
[34:15] | Walter and I spoke to him earlier. | Walter和我早先和他谈过话 |
[34:16] | He was supposed to give us his employee roster. | 他本该给我们员工执勤表的 |
[34:18] | Secretary says he’ll be back in a minute. | 秘书说他一会就回来 |
[34:21] | Aaron Taber made regular visits to the house. | Aaron Taber定期拜访寄养家庭 |
[34:25] | He did more than that; look at this. | 他不只是拜访那么简单 看 |
[34:27] | Says here he was trying to do the right thing; | 这里写着他的正确之举 |
[34:28] | He recommended that Elsa be removed from her foster home. | 他建议让Elsa从寄养家庭里搬出来 |
[34:31] | He recommends that Joanne Connors be terminated as a foster mother. | Joanne Connors应当从养母名单里除名 |
[34:35] | But the whole thing is denied. | 但是这一切被否掉了 |
[34:37] | By who? Kenneth McGuire. | – 谁否的 |
[34:40] | Kenneth McGuire said he didn’t know anything about Elsa Hernandez’s case. Yeah, he was lying to you. | – McGuire说他不了解Elsa的情况 – 嗯 他对你们撒了谎 |
[34:45] | He knew it inside and out. | 他里里外外一清二楚 |
[35:28] | You have reached the voicemail of Joanne Connors. | 这里是Joanne Connors的语音邮箱 |
[35:29] | Please leave a message, and I’ll get back… | 请留下讯息 我会回复 |
[35:32] | It just connected me to Joanne Connors. | 这个号码是拨给Joanne Connors的 |
[35:35] | So, McGuire has a direct line to Elsa’s foster mom. | McGuire和Elsa的养母有电话专线 |
[35:40] | Where the hell is this guy? | 这个家伙能在哪呢 |
[35:42] | Hey, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[35:45] | You do know that this agency is under police investigation, right? | 你知道警方正在调查本机构 对吧 |
[35:48] | I need to speak to McGuire right now! | 我现在要和McGuire通话 |
[35:50] | Not five minutes from now. Now! | 不是一会之后 是现在 马上 必须的 |
[35:52] | He was supposed to be back ten minutes ago. | 他十分钟之前就该回来 |
[35:53] | I don’t know where he is. | 我也不知道他现在在哪 |
[35:54] | You call him. You need to make that phone call right now. | 打电话 现在就打 |
[35:56] | Right now. I tried. He’s not answering. | – 马上打 – 我打了 他不接 |
[35:59] | Let’s call him again. | 再打给他 |
[36:09] | I’m happy for you, Elsa. | 我为你高兴 Elsa |
[36:12] | Good things happen to good kids. | 好孩子总会有好运 |
[36:14] | A family like this, you’ll never have to look back. | 有这样的家庭 你永远不需回顾过去 |
[36:20] | I don’t know his license plate. | 我不知道他的车牌号 |
[36:21] | Do you know what kind of car he drives? | 你知道他开的什么车 |
[36:24] | Some kind of Lexus. | 凌志的一款车 |
[36:25] | A color? A model? I’m getting that information. | – 颜色 型号 – 让我来问 |
[36:27] | Does the car have a GPS unit? Does it have navigation? | 车上有GPS系统吧 能导航吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah, yes. Okay. | 有 有的 |
[36:32] | The car has navigation. | 车上有导航系统 |
[36:34] | This is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine副队 |
[36:35] | We are tracking a possible kidnapping suspect. | 我们在追踪一名可能涉嫌绑架的疑犯 |
[36:38] | Copy that, Lieutenant. | 收到 副队 |
[36:39] | Assistance requested for all units in the vicinity of Reservation Parkway. | 请求居留区干道附近全体小组协助 |
[36:42] | Repeat, Reservation Parkway. | 重复 居留区干道 |
[37:03] | Kill the engine! Let’s go! | 关闭引擎 快点 |
[37:05] | Kill the engine and toss those keys, right now! | 关闭引擎 扔出车钥匙 马上照做 |
[37:07] | Do it! | 快点 |
[37:09] | Hands up high! Let me see those hands. | 举起手来 双手都亮出来 |
[37:12] | Okay, slowly… | 好 慢慢地 |
[37:14] | get out of the vehicle. | 从车上下来 |
[37:15] | Hands where I can see them. | 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[37:19] | Very good, Kenneth. | 非常好 Kenneth |
[37:22] | So… what are you doing out here? | 那么 你们在这是干什么啊 |
[37:25] | I’m giving her the life she deserves, after everything she’s been through. | 她经历了种种苦难之后 我要给她应得的新生活 |
[37:28] | Look, beyond those gates is a wealthy family that will love her and take care of her. | 几扇大门之后就是个有钱人家 能爱她并照顾好她 |
[37:33] | And what is your cut of that love, Kenneth? | 那你斩断的爱呢 Kenneth |
[37:35] | That’s what I thought. | 我一直在想这个 |
[37:36] | What about the biological mom? | 孩子的亲妈呢 |
[37:40] | A death row inmate’s girlfriend? Yeah… | 死囚的女朋友吗 |
[37:41] | Even you don’t believe that. | 换你 你也不信 |
[37:44] | Believe me. No one was going looking for this girl. | 相信我 没有人会在意这女孩的下落 |
[37:45] | – You’re wrong, Kenneth. – H. | – 你说错了 Kenneth |
[37:56] | Keep your hands on the steering wheel and stay in the car! | 把手放在方向盘上 待在车里 |
[38:03] | You’re good, Horatio. I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 你很强嘛 Horatio 我知道你不会让我失望 |
[38:05] | Let him go, Memmo. | 放开他 Memmo |
[38:07] | I got a clean shot, H. Easy, Eric. | – 我能一枪干掉他 H – 别激动 Eric |
[38:09] | You’re too good a man to kill me in front of my own daughter. | 你不会当着一个女儿的面杀她亲爹 |
[38:11] | You know how important family is, don’t you?! | 你知道家庭的意义有多重要 对吧 |
[38:13] | You shut your mouth. You don’t talk to me about family. | 闭上你的狗嘴 你不配跟我谈家庭 |
[38:15] | Bring her out. I want to see her now. | 让她出来 我现在想见她 |
[38:17] | Not a chance. Bring her out! | – 不可能 – 让她出来 |
[38:19] | Or I put one in this gavacho’s head, man. | 否则我一枪崩了白人佬 Elsa |
[38:21] | Elsa, listen to me, go back to the car right now. | 听我的 现在回到车上去 |
[38:24] | Right now! | 马上回去 |
[38:28] | Hi, sweetie. Do you remember me? | 宝贝 你还记得我吗 |
[38:35] | You’re getting so big. | 你都长这么高了 |
[38:37] | You’re all grown up. Memmo… | – 亭亭玉立的 |
[38:39] | let him go. Elsa, listen to me. This is probably the last time you’re going to see me, ’cause I have to leave. | – 放开他 – Elsa 听我说 这可能是你最后一次见到我 因为我要离开这里 |
[38:45] | Everything’s going to be okay now, though. | 但一切都会好起来的 |
[38:49] | Just be good for me. | 为了我 |
[38:50] | Elsa? | 要保重你自己 |
[38:51] | Go back to the car right now. Can you do that? | – 现在回到车上去 – 你能做到么 |
[38:56] | I’ve got somewhere to be. | 我有地方要去 |
[38:57] | If I even smell a cop tailing me… | 即便是有警察尾随 – |
[38:59] | he’s done. Memmo? I’m gonna take him! | 他死定了 我要开枪了 |
[39:01] | Easy, Eric. Memmo! H, I’m gonna take him! | – 稳住 Eric Memmo – H 我要开枪了 |
[39:03] | Please don’t shoot him. | 请不要开枪打他 |
[39:04] | Please. Elsa, baby… | – 求你们了 – Elsa 宝贝 |
[39:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | Memmo, today is about her. | Memmo 今天是冲着她 |
[39:14] | Tomorrow will be about you. | 明天完全就冲你来了 – |
[39:28] | You okay? | 你还好么 – |
[39:28] | This is CSI Delko. Please be advised… All right. | 我是Delko调查员 请通知各小组 |
[39:31] | We have a stolen yellow cab heading East on Oak Hill. | 一辆被盗黄色的士在橡树山朝东行驶 |
[39:33] | Okay. Passenger is Memmo Fierro. | – 别哭了 – |
[39:35] | He is armed with a hostage. | 副驾驶位是Memmo Fierro 他持枪同人质在一起 |
[39:36] | I repeat… he has a hostage. | 重复 他手里有人质 |
[39:56] | Oh, my God.??????? | 上帝啊 |
[40:00] | Everything’s gonna be okay, baby, okay? | 一切都会好的 好么 |
[40:04] | I thought you didn’t love me anymore. | 我以为你不爱我了呢 |
[40:07] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:09] | Don’t you ever think that. | 你以后不准这样想 |
[40:12] | I will always love you. | 我永远爱你 |
[40:19] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[40:22] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[41:26] | ??? |