时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Stop! | 住手! 住手! |
[00:30] | No! | 不要! |
[00:31] | Please! | 求你了! |
[00:32] | Don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[00:33] | No! Ow! | 不! |
[00:34] | You can take my wallet! | 钱包给你! |
[00:35] | It’s not what I’m after. | 我才不要这个 |
[00:38] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊! |
[00:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[00:50] | Is somebody in here? | 有人吗? |
[00:56] | I’ll find you. | 我会找着你的 |
[01:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[01:04] | No. | 没有 |
[01:11] | No. | 没有 |
[01:17] | There you are. | 在这儿呢 |
[01:22] | Please. I’m blind. | 饶命 我是瞎子 |
[01:23] | Please. Don’t hurt me. | 求你 不要伤害我 |
[01:24] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[01:25] | I can’t see you. I can’t. | 我看不见你 看不见 |
[01:30] | Please don’t shoot me. | 求你不要杀我 |
[01:34] | I can’t see you. | 我看不见你 |
[01:36] | Please don’t shoot me. | 求你了 不要杀我 |
[01:40] | No,I’m not going to shoot you. | 不 我才不会杀了你 |
[01:43] | What’s the point? | 干嘛杀你? |
[01:45] | You’re worthless. | 没用的东西 |
[02:16] | God,are you okay? | 天呐 你还好吧? |
[02:18] | – Whoa. – Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:18] | Hey,buddy. You okay? | 老兄 你没事吧? |
[02:20] | Is that guy okay? | 那家伙没事吧? |
[02:23] | – Watch it,pal. – You okay? | – 当心点 伙计 – 没事吧? |
[02:24] | Hey. Take it easy. – Sorry. Excuse me. | – 悠着点 – 抱歉 借过 |
[02:25] | I can assure you this, | 我跟你保证 |
[02:26] | if she violated her restraining order… | 如果她违反限制令… |
[02:27] | Officer! – Excuse me. | – 长官 – 稍等 |
[02:30] | Excuse me,sir. What happened to you? | 先生 你怎么了? |
[02:31] | In the bathroom. | 厕所里 |
[02:32] | A man was attacking a girl. | 有个男人袭击了一个女孩 |
[02:34] | In the public bathroom? | 在公厕? |
[02:35] | Yes. Officer,he had a gun. | 是的 长官 他有枪 |
[02:36] | He had a gun. John,call it in. | 他有枪 John 召集警力 |
[02:38] | Call it in,John. | 召集警力 John |
[02:39] | Excuse me. Excuse me,folks. | 注意 注意 伙计们 |
[02:47] | Everybody,get down! Police! Get down! | 所有人趴下! 警察! 趴下! |
[02:49] | Miami-Dade Police! Stop! | 迈阿密警察! |
[03:33] | CSI.Miami Season 09 Episode 03 | 站住! |
[03:48] | What’s your name,son? | 你叫什么 |
[03:49] | Ben Wilcox. | 孩子? |
[03:51] | I only knew you were police officers because even when the sirens are off, | 我知道你们是警察 因为即使不开警报器 |
[03:54] | the spinning lights still make a noise. | 警灯还会发出声音 |
[03:56] | Kind of a clicking. | 类似嘀嗒声 |
[04:01] | Not the type of thing sighted people ever pay attention to,but… | 视力正常的人不会注意 但… |
[04:05] | Those are the cues that allow me to live my life. | 这都是我赖以生存的讯息 |
[04:07] | And maybe save somebody else’s,too. | 说不定还能救人性命 |
[04:10] | How? | 怎么救? |
[04:11] | You feel up to a statement,Ben? | 你能做笔录吗 Ben? |
[04:13] | Sure. I mean, no problem, | 当然 没问题 |
[04:15] | I- Do you know who the girl is yet? | 我… 你知道那个女孩是谁了吗? |
[04:17] | Well,I just talked to Missing Persons, | 我刚刚跟人口失踪署联络了 |
[04:19] | and so they’re on it. | 他们在找了 |
[04:20] | I’ll do anything to help find that girl. | 我会尽力协助你们找到那个女孩的 |
[04:28] | You need to go over and secure the entrance. | 你过去守着门口 |
[04:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | You know,I’m not sure how he’s going to be able to help. | 我不知道他能帮上什么忙 |
[04:38] | He didn’t actually see anything. | 他什么都看不见啊 |
[04:41] | I think you’re blocking the lady’s light, Mr. Skeptical. | 我想你挡着这位女士光线了 疑心病先生 |
[04:47] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[04:48] | You’re creating a shadow. | 你挡着光了 |
[04:49] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道的? |
[04:51] | Uh,I could feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[04:53] | The light was warm against my cheek until you stepped in front of it. | 本来阳光照在我脸上很温暖 你一挡就没了 |
[04:56] | Are you seriously doing the hand thing? | 没必要拿手在我眼前晃吧? |
[04:59] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:01] | You sure you can’t see? | 你确定你看不见吗? |
[05:02] | I can smell. | 我能闻得到 |
[05:03] | The scent of hand sanitizer was a dead giveaway. | 洗手液的味道就是铁证 |
[05:06] | I apologize for my co-worker. | 我为我同事道歉 |
[05:08] | Well,let’s just get a few things out of the way. | 我们来清一清地上的东西 |
[05:11] | I have been blind for eight years. | 我瞎了8年了 |
[05:12] | but I still dream in images. | 但我还能梦到景象 |
[05:14] | I miss my sight every day, | 我每天都在渴望复明 |
[05:15] | I don’t have a dog, | 我没有导盲犬 |
[05:16] | I do read Braille,and no, I’m not good at music. | 我会读盲文 但不太懂音乐 |
[05:19] | Now… | 现在… |
[05:20] | let’s get down to business. | 我们干正事儿吧 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:22] | Why don’t you tell us what you experienced? | 告诉我们刚刚发生的事吧? |
[05:25] | I was in the stall on the end. | 我在最后一个隔间 |
[05:27] | I- I heard footsteps and then a crash. | 我… 我听到脚步声 碰撞声 |
[05:29] | Stop! | 住手! |
[05:32] | No! Please,don’t hurt me! | 不要! 求你了 不要伤害我! |
[05:34] | No! | 不! |
[05:38] | Did,uh… | 你… |
[05:40] | did you hear the victim say anything that would help ID her? | 有没有听受害人说到 与她身份相关的东西? |
[05:42] | Uh,I-I don’t think so. | 我… 我没听到 |
[05:45] | It sounded like a mugging, | 听起来像是抢劫 |
[05:45] | but she said he could have her wallet, | 她说他可以拿走她的钱包 |
[05:48] | he said that wasn’t what he wanted, | 但他说并不是想要那个 |
[05:49] | and then there was a noise. | 然后听到一个声音 |
[05:51] | Metal on metal. | 金属的碰撞声 |
[05:52] | You can take my wallet! You can have it! | 钱包给你! 给你! |
[05:54] | That’s not what I’m after. | 我才不要那个 |
[05:58] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊! |
[05:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[06:02] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[06:03] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[06:05] | the girl started screaming. | 女孩开始尖叫 |
[06:07] | Then there was a sweet smell, | 然后闻到一股甜味 |
[06:09] | then the girl stopped screaming. | 再后来女孩就不出声了 |
[06:11] | Sweet smell. | 甜味 |
[06:13] | It’s probably chloroform. | 可能是氯仿 |
[06:19] | I was trying to dial 911, | 我想报警 |
[06:20] | but,uh,my foot slipped. | 但是脚滑了一下 |
[06:22] | The man discovered me. | 那个男人发现我了 |
[06:23] | He pushed in the door. | 他推开门 |
[06:25] | He smelled awful. Like,uh… | 身上一股臭味 有点像… |
[06:27] | rotten fish. | 臭鱼的味道 |
[06:29] | Then he held a gun to my head, | 他拿枪指着我脑袋 |
[06:31] | and then he hit me with it. | 然后把我打晕了 |
[06:34] | If he smelled like rotten fish, | 如果他身上一股臭鱼味 |
[06:35] | maybe we’re looking for a fisherman. | 也许嫌犯是个渔夫 |
[06:36] | Now,you also mentioned that there was a metal-on-metal sound. | 你刚刚说听到金属碰撞声 |
[06:39] | What could that have been? | 大概是什么东西? |
[06:39] | The gun,possibly? | 是枪吗? |
[06:40] | No,something with less weight. | 不是 是更轻巧的东西 |
[06:42] | So… keys,maybe? | 那… 是钥匙吗? |
[06:46] | Could’ve been. | 有可能 |
[06:47] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[06:49] | Tell me if any of this sounds familiar,okay? | 听到相似的声音就告诉我 行不? |
[06:50] | Okay,yeah. | 好的 |
[06:54] | No,I-I guess it wasn’t against the door. | 不是 不是碰到门所发出的声响 |
[07:00] | How about this? | 这个呢? |
[07:02] | No,that’s not it either. | 也不是这个 |
[07:12] | What about this? | 这个呢? |
[07:14] | Yeah! That’s it! | 是的! 就是这个! |
[07:15] | Yeah? What is that? | 是吗? 这是什么? |
[07:17] | It’s a,uh,draining grate. | 这是… 下水道栅 |
[07:32] | My God,he found something. | 天呐 真帮我们找到线索了 |
[07:41] | They’re dog tags. | 是身份识别牌 |
[07:42] | And they’re clean. | 还很干净 |
[07:43] | She must have pulled them off during the attack. | 肯定是她被袭击时扯下来的 |
[07:49] | The name is Peterson,Todd. | 名字叫Todd |
[07:53] | Peterson H? | |
[07:54] | We’ve got a name. | 找到疑犯了 |
[08:05] | Todd Peterson? | |
[08:07] | Get your hands on your head, | 双手放到脑后 |
[08:08] | and down on the ground,right now. | 蹲下 快点 |
[08:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[08:13] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里? |
[08:14] | What girl? | 什么女孩? |
[08:15] | The girl that ripped these dog tags off you when you kidnapped her. | 你绑架那个女孩的时候 她从你身上扯下这身份牌 |
[08:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[08:19] | I didn’t kidnap anybody. | 我没有绑架任何人 |
[08:21] | Those belong to my daughter,Lindsey. | 这是我女儿的 Lindsey的 |
[08:27] | Lindsey found these in my desk. | Lindsey在我桌上找到的 |
[08:31] | Asked if she could wear them. | 问我可不可以戴 |
[08:33] | Said she liked having a tough dad. | 她说她喜欢有个厉害的老爸 |
[08:37] | Made her feel safe. | 感觉有安全感 |
[08:38] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[08:40] | Uh,this morning, before work… | 今天早上 上班之前… |
[08:42] | when she called me on the way to my meeting. | 她在我去开会的路上打电话给我 |
[08:46] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:47] | He’d already taken her. | 那时候她已经被绑架了 |
[08:49] | That’s why she needed money. | 所以她才问我要钱 |
[08:51] | Let me get my cell phone. | 我拿一下手机 |
[08:56] | Here it is. | 给 |
[08:56] | Mr. Peterson,what exactly did Lindsey say to you? | Peterson先生 Lindsey到底说了什么? |
[09:00] | Uh,she wanted the-the PIN to the bank account. | 她要银行账户的识别码 |
[09:04] | PIN? | 识别码? |
[09:04] | That’s only for getting cash out. | 提钱时才需要识别号 |
[09:06] | I don’t think I’m ready to let you have that just yet. | 我觉得现在还不是时候告诉你 |
[09:08] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[09:11] | It’s an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[09:13] | Look,I got a meeting right now. | 我现在要开会 |
[09:15] | But we’ll talk tonight about upping your allowance, | 今晚再讨论给你涨零花钱的事儿 |
[09:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:18] | No,Dad,wait! | 不行 爸爸 等等! |
[09:24] | Did I get my daughter killed? | 我是不是亲手害死了我女儿? |
[09:26] | Listen,the kidnapper hasn’t gotten what he wants yet. | 听着 绑匪还没拿到他想要的东西 |
[09:28] | He’ll call back. | 他还会再来电话 |
[09:30] | Which means…? | 所以…? |
[09:31] | Which means we wait. | 所以现在我们得等着 |
[09:41] | Right here. | 这边儿 |
[09:41] | Honey, I’m sorry,I cannot hear you. | 不好意思 亲爱的 我听不见你说话 |
[09:43] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[09:46] | That’s my wife. | 那是我妻子 |
[09:49] | Claire. Claire, | |
[09:51] | Lindsey’s been kidnapped. | Lindsey被绑架了 |
[09:53] | What? No,she’s on the line. | 什么? |
[10:07] | Lindsey? | 没有 她正给我打电话呢 |
[10:09] | Lindsey,are you there? | Lindsey 是你吗? |
[10:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:11] | I’ve got the PIN code. | 我想起识别码了 |
[10:13] | And you’ll give it to me. | 快告诉我 |
[10:17] | It’s 3-2-4-8. | |
[10:20] | Tell him he can have whatever money he wants. | 跟绑匪说他想要多少就拿多少 |
[10:21] | We just want to have you home safely. | 只要你平安回来就行 |
[10:23] | That was a viable option before you got the cops involved. | 你要是没报警还可以 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么? |
[10:28] | I heard that click. | 我听见机器的咔嗒声了 |
[10:29] | I know you’re tracking this. | 我知道你们在追踪这条线 |
[10:31] | Now if I see cops in my rearview mirror, | 我要是从后视镜里看见条子 |
[10:33] | your daughter dies! | 你女儿就等死吧! |
[10:34] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[10:35] | Lindsey? Lindsey? | |
[10:38] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[10:40] | Where do you bank? | 你把钱存在哪家银行? |
[10:41] | Dade Mutual. | 戴德联合银行 |
[10:42] | Eric,we need to get the photograph to every branch. | Eric 我要所有分行的监控画面 |
[10:44] | I’m on it. | 正在办 |
[10:46] | Now that he’s got her, | 现在我女儿在绑匪手中 |
[10:47] | is he going to kill her? | 绑匪会不会杀了她? |
[10:50] | I’m not going to let that happen. | 我不会让他得逞 |
[10:58] | Take off your shirt. | 把衣服脱了 |
[11:01] | – No. – No? | – 不 – 不脱? |
[11:05] | You saying you’d rather me do the honors? | 要我代劳吗? |
[11:09] | Take it off. | 脱了 |
[11:20] | All natural,right? | 原装的 对吗? |
[11:24] | Oh,I like what I see. | 眼前风光大好嘛 |
[11:32] | We don’t have time for that. | 不过我们没时间干这事 |
[11:37] | Put this on. | 穿上这个 |
[11:38] | Eh,what? No! | 什么? 不穿! |
[11:39] | Put it on! | 穿上! |
[11:40] | Now you listen to me,right now! | 现在给我听好了! |
[11:44] | You do anything I don’t like, | 你要是稍微不顺我意 |
[11:45] | I push this button. | 我就按下这个按钮 |
[11:46] | Do you see this? | 看见这个了? |
[11:49] | When I do,it lights up this cell phone, | 我一按下去就会接通这部手机 |
[11:51] | and triggers all these C4 explosives. | 引爆C4炸药 |
[11:54] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[11:56] | Boom. | 砰 |
[11:58] | You understand? | 明白了? |
[12:16] | I really appreciate this,Ben. | 真是谢谢你 Ben |
[12:18] | Anything to help find that girl. | 只要能找到那女孩就好 |
[12:21] | Hi,Ben,I’m Calleigh. | 嗨 Ben 我是Calleigh |
[12:21] | Hi,Calleigh. | 嗨 Calleigh |
[12:23] | Okay,so Lindsey has the PIN. | 好了 现在Lindsey有了识别码 |
[12:24] | She must be at a Dade Mutual branch. | 她肯定会去戴德联合银行的某家分行 |
[12:26] | We’ve mapped out all of the branches in Miami. | 我们已经在地图上标出了 迈阿密所有分行的位置 |
[12:29] | What we’re hoping is that you can listen to the call | 希望你能从这通电话里 |
[12:31] | and see if you can identify what branch the kidnapper might be closest to. | 听出劫匪的贼窝最靠近哪家分行 |
[12:35] | Uh,you know my hearing isn’t any better than you guys,right? | 你知道我耳朵也不比你们好用多少 对吧? |
[12:38] | Well,that may be true, | 可能是 |
[12:39] | but identifying the sounds around you are how you live your life. | 不过你就是靠鉴别声音过日子的 |
[12:43] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[12:44] | So I’m going to take out the voices, | 我把人声提取出来 |
[12:45] | so you can concentrate on the background noise,all right? | 方便你专注于背景声 好吧? |
[12:48] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[12:49] | I heard that click. | 我听见机器的咔嗒声了 |
[12:50] | I know… | 我知道… |
[12:53] | Could this be some kind of power line? | 是不是什么电源线的声音? |
[12:56] | Uh,it’s dragonflies. | 呃 这是蜻蜓在飞 |
[12:57] | Heard near bodies of water, | 在靠水的地方 |
[12:59] | blacktop surfaces. | 柏油路面都能听到 |
[13:00] | Okay,well, | 这样啊 |
[13:01] | unfortunately in Miami that’s not going | 很不幸 这些线索在迈阿密 |
[13:02] | to narrow things down for us too much. | 不足以缩小什么范围 |
[13:22] | I figured this was a garbage truck. | 我估计这是垃圾车的声音 |
[13:25] | Let me highlight all the streets today with pickup. | 我把今天收过垃圾的街道标出来 |
[13:29] | Uh,wait,wait,wait, Uh,play that again. | 等等 等等 再放一遍 |
[13:34] | There are no crinkle sounds. | 没有沙沙声 |
[13:36] | Garbage bags always crinkle. | 垃圾袋都会发出沙沙声 |
[13:38] | This stuff isn’t in bags; I think that’s a recycling truck. | 瓶子并没装袋 我觉得是回收车 |
[14:02] | Uh,there are several different dogs barking. | 有几只不同品种的狗叫声 |
[14:05] | Could it be a residential neighborhood? | 会不会是居民区? |
[14:08] | It’s constant, not like passersby. | 并没有移位 不是有狗经过 |
[14:10] | Like a dog park. | 比如遛狗的公园 |
[14:13] | – There are no human voices. – Oh. | – 但没有说话声 – 嗯 |
[14:15] | You’d be surprised how much people talk to their dogs. | 和狗聊天的人可真是多不胜数 |
[14:17] | Could it be a kennel? | 会不会是狗舍? |
[14:19] | Let me do a search for all of the animal shelters in the area | 我查查这一区域有什么动物收容所 |
[14:22] | that have an outdoor dog run. | 会在户外养狗 |
[14:25] | Whoa,look at that! | 哇 快看 |
[14:27] | Okay,there’s one street with pickup today | 只有一条马路今天既回收了垃圾 |
[14:29] | that has an animal shelter on it. | 又有动物收容所 |
[14:41] | $50,000 is an awfully big withdrawal. | 提5万这么大的数额呀 |
[14:52] | Yeah. My dad is buying me a Beemer. | 没错 我爸爸答应给我买辆宝马 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | Well,I’m going to need another form of ID. | 那么我需要其他身份证明 |
[15:30] | No! | 不要! |
[15:31] | Please don’t shoot him! | 别开枪! |
[15:32] | Don’t come any closer. | 不准靠近 |
[15:36] | He said he’ll make it explode! | 他说会引爆这个炸弹! |
[15:38] | Come on,Lindsey. | 过来吧 Lindsey |
[15:40] | Hold your fire,Mr. Wolfe. | 别动手 Wolfe |
[15:42] | I get the money now, or she dies! | 把钱给我 不然就杀了她! |
[15:45] | Get in the van! | 上车! |
[15:48] | Lindsey? Sweetheart? | Lindsey? 亲爱的? |
[15:49] | Would you turn to your left for me,please? | 请向左转 好吗? |
[15:51] | Move it,Lindsey! | 动作快点 Lindsey! |
[15:52] | Turn to my left? | 向左转? |
[15:53] | That’s right. Just turn to your left. | 没错 快向左转 |
[15:56] | Come on,Lindsey. | 快过来 Lindsey |
[15:58] | Why don’t you let her go? | 为什么不放了她? |
[15:59] | She’s served her purpose. | 该做的她都做完了 |
[16:01] | She gets in the van right now,with the money, | 让她提着钱上车 |
[16:02] | and maybe I don’t blow her to bits! | 不然就把她炸成碎片! |
[16:11] | You follow us,she’s done. | 敢跟踪我就弄死她 |
[16:17] | I got his face. I saw his face. | 我看见他的长相了 |
[16:32] | Oh,I saw the kidnapper. | 我看见绑匪的长相了 |
[16:34] | For a second through glass, | 隔着玻璃瞥到了一眼 |
[16:35] | in a mirror,but I saw him. I saw his face. | 从镜子里看到的 但我还是看到了 |
[16:37] | If there’s ever a time you’re not sure about something,tell me. | 如果不确定的话就告诉我 |
[16:39] | Don’t make guesses. | 别自己瞎猜 |
[16:41] | I know you want to help catch this guy, | 我明白你想帮忙抓到那家伙 |
[16:42] | but guessing will only lessen the drawing’s accuracy. | 但瞎猜只会降低画像的准确度 |
[16:45] | I’ve been a police officer for a while, | 我又不是第一天当警察 |
[16:46] | I kind of know the drill. | 这点常识还是有的 |
[16:47] | So… what do you remember about the man you saw? | 那么… 你还记得他的长相吗? |
[16:50] | He,uh,he was young. | 他 呃 他很年轻 |
[16:51] | He was in his 20s,early 30s. | 二十多岁到三十岁刚出头 |
[16:53] | He had a skinny,weaselly face. | 皮包骨头 贼眉鼠眼的 |
[16:55] | Do you mean that his features were similar to a weasel, | 你是想说他脸型像鼬鼠 |
[16:58] | or that he appeared to be a deceptive person? | 还是想说他这人看着不像好人? |
[17:00] | Second one. | 后者 |
[17:03] | How about we look through this feature book, | 要不从这本五官大全上找找吧 |
[17:05] | and you point out anything that resembles the man you saw? | 看到符合的五官就指出来 |
[17:15] | That one. | 这个 |
[17:16] | It was definitely that one. | 绝对是这个 |
[17:17] | Were the kidnapper’s eyes set wide apart, narrow,or average? | 绑匪两眼间距是宽 窄 还是中等水平? |
[17:21] | I’d say they were average, | 我看是中等水平 |
[17:22] | but they were deep-set. | 不过凹陷得厉害 |
[17:23] | And they were blue. | 是蓝眼球 |
[17:24] | In fact,they were so deeply set they made his forehead stick out a little bit. | 说真的 两只眼太凹陷了 显得脑门有点儿突出 |
[17:28] | – Prominent superciliary arch. – Yeah. | – 眉弓突出 – 对了 |
[17:33] | What about hair? | 头发呢? |
[17:34] | Did it look like any of… | 像不像… |
[17:37] | these? | 这些? |
[17:41] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:43] | It looked exactly like this,but longer, | 跟这一模一样 不过还长点儿 |
[17:44] | like Tom Cruise in Cocktail. | 像阿汤哥在电影”鸡尾酒”里的造型 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:47] | Topical reference. | 很形象的举例呀 |
[17:48] | It’s been on cable a lot recently. | 最近电视老是演 |
[17:51] | Is there an app for this yet,or…? | 有没有专门画画像的应用程序 或者…? |
[17:52] | Probably. | 可能有 |
[17:53] | But I’m more of a tactile kind of gal. | 但我还是更喜欢看得见摸得着的 |
[17:55] | Oh,yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[17:56] | On to ears. | 下面说耳朵 |
[17:58] | His ears stuck out a little bit. | 他的耳朵有点突出 |
[18:00] | Stuck out like Channing Tatum, | 是像查宁・塔图姆 |
[18:01] | or stuck out like Will Smith? | 还是像威尔・史密斯? |
[18:03] | – I- I don’t- – I don’t have cable right now, | – 我不… – 我没订有线电视 |
[18:06] | but my sister gets Us Weekly. | 但我妹妹订了”美国周刊” |
[18:07] | Oh,your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[18:09] | Sure. | 我想也是 |
[18:10] | – Can I take a look? – Mm-hmm. | 我能看看吗? |
[18:44] | Do you think you’ve ever seen this man before? | 你以前见过这人吗? |
[18:47] | He cuts my hair. | 他是我的发型师 |
[18:50] | All right,look, Mrs. Peterson. | 你瞧 Peterson夫人 |
[18:52] | He kidnapped your daughter. | 他绑架了你女儿 |
[18:53] | Did you ever tell him anything about your family? | 你跟他聊过你的家庭吗? |
[18:56] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[19:01] | Todd thinks I’m stupid. | Todd认为我很傻 |
[19:02] | But I know he’s got something going on. | 但我知道他正打着小算盘 |
[19:06] | I may have mentioned that we keep a lot of cash in our bank accounts. | 我可能提过我们在银行存了很多钱 |
[19:14] | If something happens to her, | 如果她出了事 |
[19:16] | I will never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[19:18] | Let’s make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们会努力保她平安的 |
[19:20] | Why don’t you tell me everything you know about this mam, | 把你对他的了解都告诉我 |
[19:22] | starting with his name. | 先从名字说起 |
[19:24] | Okay. It’s,uh, Dominic Giordano. | 好 是Dominic Giordano |
[19:28] | Now where is Lindsey Peterson? | Lindsey Peterson在哪? |
[19:30] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:31] | It’s empty. | 她不在这 |
[19:32] | I’m going to ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[19:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[19:34] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[19:34] | You got half a brain, | 你要是有一点脑子 |
[19:35] | you’re gonna help yourself out, | 就先救自己 |
[19:36] | because you’re going down for kidnapping and robbery. | 因为你会被指控犯有绑架和盗窃罪 |
[19:39] | Robbery? No way,man. | 盗窃? 没这回事 伙计 |
[19:40] | That money doesn’t rightfully belong to anyone. | 那钱按理说不属于任何人 |
[19:42] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[19:43] | – Ask the Petersons. – I’m asking you. | – 去问Peterson一家 – 我在问你 |
[19:47] | Hey. You kidnapped her. Where is she? | 你绑架了她 她在哪? |
[19:49] | That’s the thing,man, | 是这样的 伙计 |
[19:50] | I didn’t kidnap her. | 我没绑架她 |
[19:51] | It was my partner. | 是我同伙做的 |
[19:52] | This was all his plan. | 这都是他的主意 |
[19:55] | I finished what you couldn’t. | 你不敢做 我就替你代劳了 |
[19:57] | Listen,I was gonna do it,but… | 听着 我准备做的 可是… |
[19:58] | You wasn’t gonna do nothing. | 你根本没这打算 |
[20:00] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[20:01] | Oh,yes,you will. | 没错 当然要 |
[20:03] | You’re going to start earning your keep. | 你要去拿钱 |
[20:05] | Yeah,well, what’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[20:07] | No way,man. He’ll kill me. | 不行 伙计 他会杀了我的 |
[20:09] | Not if we beat him to it. | 他动手之前 我们会先把你杀了 |
[20:13] | What’s his name,friend? | 他叫什么? |
[20:14] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[20:16] | But he’s somewhere you’ll never look. | 但是他在一个你们绝对想不到的地方 |
[20:18] | Yeah? Surprise me. Take him in. | 是吗? 给我个惊喜吧 把他带回去 |
[20:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:27] | Get in. | 进去 |
[20:29] | This better be good. | 最好能帮上忙 |
[20:31] | Mr. Peterson,Dominic Giordano implied | Peterson先生 Dominic Giordano暗示 |
[20:33] | that your money doesn’t really belong to you. | 你的钱并不属于你 |
[20:36] | What did he mean by that? | 他是什么意思? |
[20:38] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | Okay,so you don’t know anything that could help us find Lindsey? | 那你不知道任何可以 帮我们找到Lindsey的信息? |
[20:53] | Todd,I told Dominic everything. | Todd 我把一切都告诉Dominic了 |
[20:56] | What exactly do you mean by “everything”? | 什么叫”一切”? |
[20:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:00] | But you weren’t being honest with me. | 但是你没跟我说实话 |
[21:02] | I was angry,and-and Dominic was a willing ear, | 我很生气 Dominic又乐于倾听 |
[21:05] | so I told him about the money. | 所以我把钱的事告诉了他 |
[21:07] | I mean,a restaurant doesn’t just suddenly turn around | 一家餐厅不可能突然扭亏为盈 |
[21:10] | and bring in a million dollars. | 盈利一百万美元的 |
[21:11] | I’m not an idiot. | 我可不是白痴 |
[21:12] | Of course not,Mrs. Peterson. | 当然不是 Peterson夫人 |
[21:14] | If he was smart,he’d ask your advice on how to hide it. | 他要是够聪明 就该问你把钱藏哪里好 |
[21:16] | Hide it? | 藏起来? |
[21:17] | He’s been depositing it all into the family bank account. | 他把钱都存银行了 |
[21:24] | Where exactly did the million dollars come from,Mr. Peterson? | 那一百万美元哪来的 Peterson先生? |
[21:29] | You have to understand, | 你们得明白 |
[21:31] | I am not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[21:35] | My business was failing, | 我的餐厅经营不善 |
[21:36] | and some men came to me with an offer. | 有人来给我献计 |
[21:39] | Said they were Japanese investors. | 他们自称是日本的投资家 |
[21:41] | What did you do for these Japanese investors? | 你为这些日本投资家做了什么? |
[21:45] | Our restaurants do a lot of… | 我们的餐馆做很多… |
[21:46] | cash business. | 现金交易 |
[21:48] | I just took their money and put it in our account, | 我把他们的钱存进自己的账户 |
[21:51] | and showed it as profit for our company. | 说这是公司利润 |
[21:53] | I gave it back to them after a few months. | 几个月后还给他们 |
[21:56] | For a fee. | 他们付我佣金 |
[21:57] | You do realize that this is why Dominic targeted Lindsey. | 你很清楚这就是Dominic 打Lindsey主意的原因吧 |
[22:00] | He knew that you wouldn’t report money stolen | 他知道钱被偷了你也不会报警 |
[22:02] | that was never really yours in the first place. | 因为那根本不是你的钱 |
[22:04] | Yeah,but once Dominic got the money, | 对 可Dominic已经拿到钱了 |
[22:06] | why didn’t he bring Lindsey home? | 为什么不把Lindsey放回来? |
[22:08] | Because he didn’t count on there being a witness to Lindsey’s abduction. | 他没料到绑架Lindsey时会被人看见 |
[22:11] | Once he knew someone was there,the heat was on. | 他发现有人在 压力就大了 |
[22:13] | He couldn’t just drop her off. | 他不能就这么把她放了 |
[22:15] | Where is Lindsey now? | Lindsey现在在哪? |
[22:16] | We believe that she’s with his partner. | 我们认为她和他的同伙在一起 |
[22:30] | Lindsey? Sweetheart? | Lindsey? 亲爱的? |
[22:32] | Would you turn to your left for me,please? | 左转一下 好吗? |
[22:34] | Move it,Lindsey! | 快过来 Lindsey! |
[22:34] | Turn to my left? | 左转? |
[22:36] | That’s right. Just turn to your left. | 没错 往左转 |
[22:38] | Come on,Lindsey. | 快点 Lindsey |
[22:41] | Why don’t you let her go? She’s served… | 干吗不放了她? 她已经… |
[23:01] | Looked into Giordano. | 查过Giordano的档案了 |
[23:02] | Guy’s got no history, save a,uh,DUl in ’07. | 07年曾酒后驾驶 没其他案底 |
[23:06] | No criminal associates I can find. | 找不到可能的同伙 |
[23:08] | I don’t believe that’s true,Frank. | 我不信 Frank |
[23:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[23:13] | Are you looking at those? | 你看见这些没? |
[23:16] | Small black squares? | 小黑方块? |
[23:17] | They’re solar panels,Frank, | 它们是太阳能电池板 Frank |
[23:19] | designed to power a phone. | 是手机电源 |
[23:20] | Self-charging. | 自充电池 |
[23:22] | – That’s smart. – It’s a signature. | – 挺聪明的 – 是某人的标记 |
[23:26] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[23:27] | Where? | 在哪? |
[23:30] | – Joe LeBrock. – LeBrock. | |
[23:31] | Dirtbag that tried to get to Kyle in prison? | 那个想害Kyle入狱的人渣? |
[23:35] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[23:45] | He’s behind bars at a private prison. | 他还关在私人监狱里 |
[23:46] | You think he’s connected? | 你觉得他和这事有关? |
[23:48] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗? |
[23:49] | I’ll have him transferred,ASAP. | 我马上把他转押过来 |
[24:59] | This is really great. Ben,thank you for your help. | 真是太棒了 Ben 谢谢你帮忙 |
[25:01] | Well,I just hope you guys find her. | 我只是希望你们能找到她 |
[25:03] | You need any help finding your way out? | 要帮忙送你出去吗? |
[25:05] | – No… – You gonna tell me what I’m doing here? | – 不用… – 我来这干嘛? |
[25:08] | Uh,Ms. Boa Vista, who’s that? | Boa Vista女士 那是谁? |
[25:10] | It’s an inmate being transferred. | 那是一个转押进来的犯人 |
[25:13] | At least give me a bathroom break. | 至少让我上个厕所吧 |
[25:15] | No,I know that voice. | 不 我认得这声音 |
[25:17] | That’s the man from the bathroom, | 他就是洗手间里面的那个男人 |
[25:18] | he held a gun to my head! | 他拿把枪抵着我的头! |
[25:19] | No,that can’t be him, | 不 不可能是他 |
[25:20] | – he’s been in prison for four years. – No. | – 他在监狱里关了四年 – 不 |
[25:21] | I know it was you! | 我知道是你! |
[25:24] | You took Lindsey Peterson. | 是你掠走了Lindsey Peterson |
[25:27] | Son,you must be blind and crazy. | 孩子 你真是又瞎又疯 |
[25:30] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[25:31] | No,you’re not,Ben. | 不 Ben 你没有疯 |
[25:33] | You believe me,Lieutenant? | 队长 你相信我? |
[25:35] | I do believe you. Joe. | 我相信你 Joe |
[25:39] | Lieutenant. How’s Kyle? | 队长 Kyle怎么样? |
[25:43] | Bring Joe inside. | 把Joe带进来 |
[25:49] | Really,Lieutenant? | 来真的啊 警官? |
[25:50] | You’re going to take the word of a blind man? | 你相信一个瞎子说的话? |
[25:53] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:54] | And just so I understand, | 先说清楚 |
[25:55] | you’re accusing me of… | 你指控我… |
[25:57] | kidnapping someone. | 绑架 |
[25:58] | Somehow,you kidnapped a girl this morning… | 你今天早上绑架了一个女孩… |
[26:02] | and passed her off to your partner. | 把她扔给了你的同伙 |
[26:05] | Somebody help me! | 来人啊! 帮帮我! |
[26:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[26:18] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[26:19] | Oh,hell,yes you will. | 没错 当然要 |
[26:20] | You’re gonna start earning your keep. | 你要去拿钱 |
[26:22] | She got the card? | 她拿到银行卡了? |
[26:24] | All you need is the PIN. | 你只缺识别码 |
[26:28] | Now,you put this on her. | 把这安到她身上 |
[26:31] | You get the money. | 钱到手后 |
[26:33] | It’s a 50/50 split, just like we talked about. | 对半分 我们说好了的 |
[26:37] | All right. | 好 |
[26:42] | Well,um,I spent the morning in Miami-West Prison, | 我今天早上在迈阿密西部监狱 |
[26:47] | so… | 所以… |
[26:49] | you have me at a loss. | 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[26:50] | Do I? | 我有吗? |
[26:55] | What the hell is this? | 这是干什么? |
[26:57] | I’m testing for explosives. | 我在检测炸药残留 |
[27:00] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[27:10] | Yeah,popped positive for RDX. | 结果呈阳性 |
[27:13] | Shocking. | 出人意料吧 |
[27:15] | Joe,I did a little checking, | Joe 我核实了一下 |
[27:16] | and it turns out that you and Giordano | 原来你在几年前和Giordano |
[27:18] | were in detention a few years ago. | 一起被扣押过 |
[27:21] | I think that’s when you hatched the current plan. | 我想这就是你酝酿这个计划的起因 |
[27:25] | Got three months for this DUl. | 因为酒后驾驶被判三个月 |
[27:26] | Just enough time for me to get behind on the mortgage and lose the condo. | 赶不上还贷款 公寓就要被收走了 |
[27:29] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 事情不一定会这么糟 |
[27:31] | Oh,what? | 那还怎么 |
[27:32] | You know a bunch of rich ladies who need haircuts? | 你认识大把要做头的富婆吗? |
[27:34] | That’s your problem, right there. | 这就是你的问题所在 |
[27:37] | You’re spending all your time trying to get those rich ladies to give you the money… | 你总想着怎么让富婆给你钱 |
[27:41] | when you should just up and take it. | 而实际你应该自己主动获取 |
[27:45] | How exactly would I do that? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[27:47] | I think you mean “we.” | 我想你的意思是”我们” |
[27:51] | Well,if you’ve got it all worked out, | 既然你都搞明白了 |
[27:53] | what do you need me for? | 那还找我干什么 |
[27:57] | Where is Lindsey Peterson,Joe? | Lindsey Peterson在哪 Joe? |
[28:02] | Where is Lindsey Peterson? | Lindsey Peterson在哪里? |
[28:05] | – If I had to hazard a guess… – Mm-hmm? | – 如果要我大胆假设 – 嗯? |
[28:07] | I’d say,dead, dying… | 我得说 不是死了 就是快死了… |
[28:14] | Hmm? | 是吗? |
[28:16] | No,Joe. | 不 Joe |
[28:18] | She better not be. | 她最好没事 |
[28:20] | Or what? | 不然怎么样? |
[28:21] | You gonna send me to prison? | 你送我去坐牢吗 |
[28:25] | If this girl has been harmed in any way, | 如果那个女孩有丝毫损伤 |
[28:29] | prison will be the least of your problems. | 坐牢不过是你的开胃小菜 |
[28:42] | How did he get out of that prison,Eric? | 他是怎么逃狱的 Eric? |
[28:44] | Someone on the inside’s looking the other way. | 狱里肯定有人接应 |
[28:45] | I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 我会查个水落石出的 |
[28:46] | Whoever helped him knows where Lindsey is. | 帮他的人一定知道Lindsey在哪 |
[29:11] | Take off your shoes. | 脱掉鞋子 |
[29:20] | Put them in the bag. | 把它们放进袋子里 |
[29:30] | When am I getting out of here? | 我什么时候才能离开这儿 |
[29:31] | When we find Miss Peterson. | 等我们找到Peterson小姐 |
[29:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:49] | Please tell me you uncovered something at Giordano’s salon. | 拜托告诉我你们 在Giordano的沙龙有所发现 |
[29:51] | Just Dominic’s half of the cash. | 只找到了Dominic那半现金 |
[29:53] | Unfortunately,there was no sign of Lindsey. | 不幸的是 仍没有Lindsey的踪迹 |
[29:55] | That poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[29:57] | She must be frightened. | 一定被吓坏了 |
[29:59] | We’re going to find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[30:00] | Have you finished the shoes? | 你检查完鞋子了吗 |
[30:02] | No,not yet. | 还没呢 |
[30:03] | Let me help. | 我来帮你 |
[30:31] | Seventeen. | 17号门 |
[31:16] | You seen one of these? | 你见过这个吗? |
[31:17] | No. | 没见过 |
[31:23] | All I’ve got is the asphalt gravel from the Miami-West Prison yard. | 我只找到了迈阿密西部监狱的沥青碎石 |
[31:26] | So that doesn’t narrow things down for us very much. | 没什么大帮助 |
[31:28] | And these fibers look like carpet, | 这些像是地毯纤维 |
[31:30] | but we’d have to run a data comparison to find out exactly which kind. | 但需要跟数据库对比确定具体种类 |
[31:46] | It’s the residue sample. | 这是残渣样本 |
[31:49] | Sodium alginate. | 褐藻酸钠 |
[31:51] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[31:52] | It’s a type of algae. | 是一种海藻 |
[31:54] | It’s used as a stabilizer in manufacturing. | 是制造业使用的稳定剂 |
[31:56] | What kind of manufacturing? | 哪种制造业? |
[31:58] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[32:04] | Dental impressions, fabric dyes… | 牙印模 织物染料… |
[32:08] | Multiple uses in the food industry. | 还被广泛应用在食品工业 |
[32:10] | Helps to maintain the texture of pet foods and certain canned meats. | 帮助维持动物食品和一些肉罐头的口感 |
[32:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:15] | This morning,Ben said that LeBrock smelled like fish. | 今天早晨 Ben说LeBrock有股臭鱼味 |
[32:20] | This stuff could definitely be used in a tuna or sardine canning process. | 生产金枪鱼和沙丁鱼罐头时 肯定会用上这东西 |
[32:24] | There’s no way there’s more than one factory closed in Miami. | 迈阿密可没多少倒闭的鱼罐头工厂 |
[32:41] | Lindsey? | |
[32:47] | Lindsey? | |
[32:53] | Lindsey? | |
[33:04] | Lindsey? | |
[33:14] | Mr. Wolfe, | |
[33:15] | I’m guessing this is LeBrock’s half of the cash. | 我猜这是LeBrock的那半现金了 |
[33:17] | What is it doing there? | 钱怎么会在这儿? |
[33:20] | Why’s his money here? | 他为什么把钱留这儿 |
[33:21] | If he could’ve been a free man this morning, | 如果他今天早晨就能逃之夭夭 |
[33:22] | why’d he return to jail? | 为什么还回监狱里去? |
[33:25] | That’s a very good question. | 问到点子上了 |
[33:26] | This must be his hideout. | 这肯定是他的窝藏地 |
[33:27] | It’s only a quarter-mile from the prison. | 这离监狱只有1/4英里 |
[33:30] | LeBrock’s building a nest egg | LeBrock弄了个藏金窝 |
[33:31] | so he can save enough money for his final escape. | 等他攒足了钱就能彻底逃跑了 |
[33:34] | Mr. Wolfe, | |
[33:36] | you see those drag marks? | 看到那些拽痕了吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[33:51] | Lindsey? | |
[33:54] | Lindsey? | |
[33:54] | She’s in here. | 她在里面 |
[34:00] | Okay,sweetheart,here we come. | 好了 亲爱的 我们来了 |
[34:07] | We got you. | 终于找到你了 |
[34:09] | – Easy. – You were the men at the bank. | – 放松些 – 你们是在银行的那两个人 |
[34:11] | Yeah,that was us. | 是啊 是我们 |
[34:14] | Did you find the men that did this to me? | 你们抓到绑架我的人了吗 |
[34:16] | We did. | 是 |
[34:17] | We got them, | 我们抓住他们了 |
[34:17] | and they’re never gonna bother you again,okay? | 他们再也不会伤害你了 好吗 |
[34:21] | All right,come on. | 来 我们走 |
[34:44] | It’s a wrench. | 是个扳钳 |
[34:47] | That’s what this is for. | 这是当扳钳用的 |
[35:01] | What are you doing over there? | 你们在那干嘛? |
[35:03] | I’m putting this place on lockdown. | 我去把这里禁严 |
[35:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[35:06] | Lockdown! | 一级禁闭! |
[35:11] | Let’s get her straight to the hospital,Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe 我们直接送她去医院 |
[35:14] | Eric | Eric,what’s up? |
[35:15] | H. | 怎么了? |
[35:16] | Found out how LeBrock was getting out. | 知道LeBrock是怎么逃出去的了 |
[35:18] | He was tunneling his way out of his cell into the sewer line. | 他从牢房往下水道挖了个地道 |
[35:20] | It’s how he kidnapped Lindsey. | 他就是那样绑架Lindsey的 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:23] | He snuck back in here. | 他再偷偷溜回来 |
[35:24] | That’s how he got the perfect alibi. | 于是有了绝好的不在场证据 |
[35:26] | So the question becomes: Where does that tunnel go? | 现在的问题是: |
[36:17] | Eric. H. | 地道通往哪呢 |
[36:19] | Well,I found the other end of the tunnel. | 我找到了地道的另一端 |
[36:21] | Officer Delko. | Delko警官 |
[36:23] | Hang on,hang on. | 稍等 稍等 |
[36:24] | There’s a C.O. on the east wing that says that there’s several toilets | 监狱东翼的一位狱警说F区 |
[36:26] | on cell block “F” that are just like LeBrock’s. | 一些牢房的马桶和LeBrock的一样 |
[36:28] | And eight of those cells are empty. | 其中八间人去房空 |
[36:31] | – H. – Go ahead. | – 说 |
[36:32] | There’s more. | 还有更多人越狱 |
[36:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[36:34] | They’re coming right towards you. | 他们朝你那个方向去了 |
[36:36] | Who is? | 谁? |
[36:37] | The inmates. | 囚犯们 |
[38:17] | That was good timing,H. | 来的正是时候 H |
[38:24] | The prison thinks there’s about eight inmates involved in the breakout. | 监狱方面认为有八名囚犯涉嫌越狱 |
[38:27] | Apprehended one,killed two. | 逮住一个 击毙了俩 |
[38:29] | Well,that leaves five running around the sewer system. | 就是说还有五个在下水道里 |
[38:32] | Gentlemen,we need to lock this city down right now. | 先生们 我们要立即封锁城市 |
[38:36] | Will do. | 这就去 |
[38:37] | Eric,you need to get that checked. | Eric 你得去检查检查伤口 |
[38:39] | It’s all right. I’ll be fine,H. | 没事 我很好 H |
[38:41] | All right,fine. | 那好吧 |
[38:42] | Let the manhunt begin. | 展开追捕吧 |
[38:43] | Where are you going? | 你到哪去? |
[38:45] | I got a promise to keep. | 有个承诺要去兑现 |
[38:56] | Ben. Hey. | 嘿 Ben |
[38:58] | You got my message. | 你收到我的信息了 |
[38:59] | Yeah,you found Lindsey. Is she…? | 是啊 你们找到Lindsey了 她还… |
[39:01] | She is okay because of you. | 多亏了你 她安然无恙 |
[39:04] | Think you may have missed your calling as a CSI. | 你说不定能当个出色的 犯罪现场调查员呢 |
[39:06] | Well,the firearms training might pose a slight problem. | 是啊 枪械训练可能是个问题 |
[39:09] | Yeah,I guess so. | 对 我想也是 |
[39:10] | Well,look,if there’s anything you ever need from us, | 听着 如果你有任何需要 |
[39:13] | you ever need any help, | 或者帮助 |
[39:14] | please don’t hesitate to call. | 一定不要犹豫给我们打电话 |
[39:15] | You don’t have to do me any special favors ’cause I’m blind. | 你用不着因为我看不见 就给我提供特别帮助 |
[39:17] | I’m not doing you any special favors ’cause you’re blind. | 我可没因为你看不见而提供特殊帮助 |
[39:19] | You helped us out today; we owe you. | 你今天帮了大忙 我们欠你的 |
[39:21] | Oh. I’m kind of used to everyone assuming | 哦 我都习惯了人们因为我有残疾 |
[39:25] | I need some kind of help because of my disability. | 就认为我需要额外的帮助 |
[39:27] | – No. – You know,in a weird way, | – 不是 – 要知道 奇怪的是 |
[39:30] | that’s kind of what kept me alive today. | 我的残疾可能帮我活了下来 |
[39:32] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[39:33] | Joe LeBrock- he said I was worthless. | Joe LeBrock 他说我一无是处 |
[39:37] | Well,you proved him wrong and then some? | 你证明他是大错特错了 |
[40:04] | – Thank you,Lieutenant. – Thank you so much. | – 谢谢您 队长 – 太谢谢您了 |
[40:24] | You missed your own jailbreak,Joe. | 你错过了自己策划的越狱 Joe |
[40:28] | I told those idiots to wait for my order. | 我告诉过那帮白痴等我的命令 |
[40:32] | I won’t make that mistake again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙了 |
[40:39] | And you know why,Joe? | 你知道为什么吗 Joe? |
[40:43] | We’re gonna drop you down a hole so deep, | 我们会把你关进深不见底的穴里 |
[40:47] | there’ll be no yard time, | 没有放风时间 |
[40:49] | no privileges, | 不能赦免 |
[40:51] | and no digging your little tunnels. | 没有地道可挖 |
[40:56] | And you… | 而你… |
[40:58] | are going to be a very busy boy. | 马上就要忙得不可开交了 |
[41:02] | You see,a lot of those escaped cons were talking about a certain… | 好些逃跑的恶棍们都在谈论一个 |
[41:06] | red-headed lieutenant. | 红头发的队长 |
[41:09] | And I think what they were talking about was… | 我想他们想要 |
[41:14] | retaliation. | 报复 |
[41:19] | Well… | 那么… |
[41:20] | you know what I say,Joe? | 你知道我的感想吗 Joe? |
[41:24] | I say… | 我说… |
[41:26] | bring it… | 放马… |
[41:28] | on. | 过来吧 |