时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ***** | 减速! |
[00:07] | ******* | 停下来 小子! 迈阿密警察! |
[00:09] | Stop!Stop! | 停下! 停下! |
[00:20] | Stop!Suspect is heading East on Lincoln! | 停下! 疑犯往东边林肯路跑了! |
[00:25] | Slow down! | 减速! |
[01:07] | Girls… Have you met Brady Jensen? | 美妞… 你们认识Brady Jensen吗? |
[01:12] | College football star,future pro legend! | 大学里的橄榄球明星 未来的俱乐部传奇 |
[01:17] | Stop! | 停下! |
[01:18] | You decided which team you’ll go with? | 决定为哪支球队效力了吗? |
[01:21] | Uh,it doesn’t really work like that. | 呃 事情不是这样的 |
[01:24] | You don’t get to choose what team you play for? | 你还不能选择要效力的球队吗? |
[01:26] | He gets the pick of the litter. | 他是选秀新人王 |
[01:30] | Stop! | 停下! |
[01:32] | Stop! | 停下! |
[01:33] | Suspect’s heading north,at 719 Medium!We need backup! | 疑犯往北跑了 在中街719号 我们需要支援! |
[01:36] | We need backup now! | 马上派人支援我们! |
[01:38] | So,what’ll it be? | 选什么酒呢? |
[01:42] | Don’t worry about it,champ. | 别担心价格 冠军先生 |
[01:43] | Your Agent’s taking care of it. | 你的经纪人会打点好的 |
[01:47] | – He’s not my Agent. – Yet. | – 他不是我的经纪人 – 还不是 |
[01:49] | But I will be,buddy.Because I’m the best,and I only sign the best. | 但是我会是的 兄弟 因为我是最好的 我也只签最好的 |
[01:54] | Okay,okay,I get it. | 好的好的 我明白了 |
[01:56] | ***** | 警察! 停下! |
[01:58] | Hey,we’ll have another bottle,babe,same bottle. | 嘿 我们再要一瓶 宝贝儿 同样的 |
[02:00] | No champagne to celebrate? | 不来点香槟庆祝一下? |
[02:02] | Your call,buddy. | 你决定吧 兄弟 |
[02:04] | Whatever you want. | 无论你想要什么 |
[02:05] | Well,it’s a little early to celebrate,don’t you think? | 现在庆祝还太早了 你不觉得? |
[02:08] | I mean,the draft’s not till this weekend. | 新秀选拔要到周末才举行呢 |
[02:10] | I’m already positioning you. | 我已经帮你选好位置了 |
[02:12] | Top-tier team and endorsements from… here to China! | 顶级球队 支持者一直排到中国去! |
[02:16] | I told you,endorsements aren’t my focus. | 我告诉过你 我并不关心有没有支持者 |
[02:19] | No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:22] | Can I get your autograph? | 能帮我签个名吗? |
[02:39] | Stop!Stop! | 停下! 停下! |
[02:52] | MDPD!Stop! | 警察! 停下! |
[02:54] | MDPD! | 迈阿密警察! |
[03:14] | Out of the way! | 别挡道! |
[03:16] | Out of the way! | 迈阿密警察! 别挡道! |
[03:18] | Move!Move!***** | – 走开! 走开! – 我快抓到他了 快了 |
[03:21] | – Move!Stop! – Officers in pursuit. | – 走开! 看着点儿! – 警察正在进行追捕 |
[03:22] | Suspect on the 1200 block of Collington East towards… Look out! | – 疑犯正在东科林伍德1200号街区 正往… – 停下! |
[03:25] | – Look out! – Requesting assistance. | – 停下! – 要求支援 |
[03:29] | It’s a dead end!You’ve got nowhere to run! | 死路一条了! 你没地儿跑了! |
[03:32] | ***** | 我要抓到他了! 要抓到了! |
[03:42] | Ryan,no! | Ryan 别啊! |
[03:55] | – You’re an idiot. – I almost made it. | – 你是个笨蛋 – 我差点就办到了 |
[04:01] | – Eric? – I got him,H! | – 我拉住他了 H! |
[04:05] | You can’t outrun this. | 你跑得可没有子弹快 |
[04:52] | CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 2 | |
[05:03] | I heard it’s someone famous. | 我听说是某个有名的人 |
[05:05] | I heard it’s a celebrity. | 听说是个名人 |
[05:07] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:08] | Stop the car,man! | 停车 兄弟! |
[05:10] | Hey,you’re in no position to be giving orders,Brady. | 你没权发号施令 Brady |
[05:13] | Look,I didn’t do this. | 听着 不是我干的 |
[05:14] | Please,man,you can’t let the media see me.Come on! | 拜托 老兄 别让媒体拍到我 行嘛! |
[05:17] | Oh,they’re gonna have a banner day with this: | 哦 今天所有媒体头条都会是这个: |
[05:18] | “Choirboy quarterback turns cold-blooded killer. | “少年四分卫变身冷血杀手” |
[05:21] | ” It almost writes itself. | 都是你咎由自取 |
[05:22] | I didn’t kill her!Come on! | 我没杀她! 拜托! |
[05:24] | Hey,you calm down! | 嘿 你冷静一点! |
[05:26] | You ran,all right? | 你跑了 不是吗? |
[05:27] | Guilty people run. | 犯罪的人才跑 |
[05:30] | Listen,Kristen is my bottle girl. | 听着 Kristen是我的啤酒妹 |
[05:32] | So what,you take her out to the cabana,have your way with her? | 那又怎样 你带她到 小屋那边 对她为所欲为? |
[05:35] | No,she’s not that type of girl.Look it was her idea to go to the cabana to talk. | 不 她不是那种女孩 是她想去小屋聊天的 |
[05:38] | She said she just wanted to get away from the crowd. | 她说她想离人群远点儿 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry,it’s just… I hate this job. | 对不起 我只是… 只是讨厌那工作 |
[05:46] | You seem like a really nice guy. | 你看起来真是个好人 |
[05:49] | I really just need to quit. | 我真的得退出了 |
[05:52] | Hey,look,it’s all right. | 嘿 听着 没事儿的 |
[05:55] | We can go back inside. | 我们回里面去好了 |
[06:06] | So it got hot,got a little rough… maybe it was an accident. | 情况变得火热了 还有点粗野… 也许出了意外 |
[06:09] | No,when I woke up,she’s in the pool. | 不 我醒了之后 她就在水池里了 |
[06:18] | I’m done listening to this kid. | 我不想再听这孩子胡说了 |
[06:20] | Do you guys remember those lacrosse players from Duke? | 你们还记得公爵队的曲棍球手吗? |
[06:23] | The media ruined their lives,and you’re about to do the exact same thing to me. | 媒体毁了他们的生活 你们正在对我做同样的事 |
[06:27] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托别这样 |
[06:32] | No,Brady,you did this. | 不 Brady 是你自己干的 |
[06:37] | Let’s go,Frank. | 我们走 Frank |
[06:53] | Dr.Mercier!Hey. | Mercier医生 嘿! |
[06:56] | Little early for the night shift,isn’t it? | 晚班开始的有点早啊 不是吗? |
[06:58] | I’m covering for Dr.Loman.He’s teaching yet another seminar at Dade U. | 我在给Loman先生代班 他在戴德大学开另一门课呢 |
[07:02] | Good to see you,Walter. | 很高兴见到你 Walter |
[07:04] | – Dr.Mercier. – Miss Boa Vista. | – Mercier医生 – Boa Vista小姐 |
[07:07] | Well,that’s classy… our football star tossed the Vic | 真是经典一幕… 我们的橄榄球明星把受害者 |
[07:10] | in the pool right next to their love den from last night. | 扔进了池子里 刚好就在昨晚爱的小窝旁边 |
[07:13] | Does she have a name? | 她的名字是? |
[07:14] | Yeah,Kristen Banks. | 是的 Kristen Banks |
[07:16] | She’s one of the bottle girls here. | 她是这里的啤酒妹之一 |
[07:18] | Bottle girl. | 啤酒妹 |
[07:20] | Most dangerous job in South Beach,no offense. | 无意冒犯 但这真是南海岸最危险的工作啊 |
[07:22] | Bottle girls make you feel like a king when the party’s poppin’ off. | 当整个派队沸腾时 啤酒妹会让你觉得自己像个国王 |
[07:26] | They’re also the first ones to blame when you look at your bill the next day. | 但是第二天看到账单时 她们也会是你最先责怪的人 |
[07:30] | No truer words. | 这话再正确不过了 |
[07:37] | So,what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[07:38] | Think she actually drowned? | 觉得她真的是被淹死的? |
[07:42] | There’s fluid in her lungs. | 在她的肺里确实充满了液体 |
[07:44] | – Could it have been an accident? – Not with this. | – 有可能是意外吗? – 看这个就不是了 |
[07:49] | She has double lividity. | 双重淤青 |
[07:51] | Died on her back,flipped her to her front. | 仰面死的 然后被翻了个身 |
[07:54] | We’re in Hinksville.One. | 欢迎光临世外桃源 她是唯一的居民 |
[09:16] | Hey… guys. | 嘿… 伙计们 |
[09:18] | I got a cell phone here. | 我找到了一个手机 |
[09:20] | Could belong to our Vic. | 可能是受害者的 |
[09:22] | Damn,it’s waterlogged. | 糟糕 进水了 |
[09:24] | Could take hours to dry out. | 得好几个小时才能干呢 |
[09:26] | Maybe not. | 没准儿不需要 |
[09:27] | Does anybody know where the ladies’ room is? | 谁知道女厕所在哪吗? |
[09:35] | Can you move any faster? | 你能快点儿吗? |
[09:37] | Girls’ room making you a little nervous? | 女厕所让你紧张了? |
[09:39] | My big sisters used to drag me into these when I was a kid. | 我还是个小孩子的时候 我姐常拖我进这类地方 |
[09:42] | I just never know where to look. | 我就是不知道该往哪儿看 |
[09:43] | I’d say probably the ceiling’s your best bet. | 我得说天花板是你最好的选择了 |
[09:45] | Not if you’re three feet tall. | 如果你只有三英尺高就不是了 |
[09:52] | Oh,look at that… it actually worked! | 哦 瞧瞧… 还真成功了! |
[09:54] | This is definitely Kristen’s phone. | 这绝对是Kristen的手机 |
[09:57] | – When was the last contact? – Let’s see. | – 最后一通电话是什么时候? – 让我瞧瞧 |
[10:03] | That’s kind of weird,there’s no texts. | 太奇怪了 没短信 |
[10:05] | But the last phone call was to Sara Walker… | 最后一通电话是打给Sara Walker的 |
[10:11] | for two minutes at 1:26 A.M. | 凌晨1点26分 大概两分钟 |
[10:15] | I shouldn’t have let her go with Brady. | 我不应该让她和Brady一起出去的 |
[10:16] | You spoke to Kristen last night at 1:26 A.M. | 你昨晚凌晨1点26分和Kristen通话了 |
[10:21] | She wanted me to cover her tables.She was stepping off the floor. | 她希望我照看一下桌子 她准备出去透透气 |
[10:25] | look,I-I really have to go. | 听着 我 我真得走了 |
[10:27] | I have to pick up my son at school. | 我得去学校接我儿子 |
[10:29] | How old is he? | 他多大? |
[10:31] | He’s six. | 六岁了 |
[10:33] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字? |
[10:35] | Lucas. | |
[10:39] | Kristen wanted me to sign her out so that she could stay with Brady. | Kristen希望我能帮她打卡下班 这样她就能和Brady在一起了 |
[10:42] | Out at the cabana. | 就在外面的小屋里 |
[10:45] | Did you ever go out there,Sara? | 你去过那里吗 Sara? |
[10:47] | No. | 没有 |
[10:49] | No,I’m-I’m really sorry.I wish I could be more help. | 没有 |
[11:02] | Sara. | 我真是抱歉 我也希望我能多帮点忙 |
[11:04] | How’d you get those scrapes on your arm? | 你手臂是怎么被抓伤的? |
[11:08] | My son… he,he,um,he really hates sunscreen. | 我儿子… 他 他特讨厌防晒霜 |
[11:12] | Look,I… I really have to go. | 听着 我… 我真的得走了 |
[11:16] | – We’ll talk soon,okay? – Yeah,thanks. | – 我们再聊 好吧? – 嗯 谢谢了 |
[11:26] | – What do you mean,she didn’t drown? – In the pool. | – 什么意思? 她不是被淹死的? – 不是在池子里 |
[11:28] | She didn’t drown in the pool. | 她不是在池子里被淹死的 |
[11:30] | There was no chlorinated water in her lungs. | 在她的肺里没有氯化水 |
[11:32] | So what is in her lungs? | 那她肺里是什么? |
[11:33] | Alcohol… her stomach was filled with it. | 酒精 她的肺里满是酒精 |
[11:37] | So she shotgunned a bottle of alcohol. | 这么说她海灌了一瓶酒 |
[11:39] | No,no,this was definitely forced onto her. | 不不 酒绝对是强行灌进去的 |
[11:44] | Lower right crown over second premolar has been chipped. | 右下排第二颗小臼齿的齿冠剥落了 |
[11:48] | It takes a lot of force to do that. | 这需要很大的力气 |
[11:57] | The bottle was jammed into her mouth until she drowned. | 酒瓶被直接塞进她嘴里 直到她被溺死为止 |
[12:00] | Then someone dropped her into the pool. | 然后有人把她丢进了泳池 |
[12:03] | Do you want to,uh,head to the cabana,see if you can’t find that crown? | 要不要去一趟池边小屋 看看能不能找到那个齿冠? |
[12:07] | Yeah,why don’t you see if you can find out what kind of alcohol killed her? | 好的 去看看能不能 查出是那种酒害死她的 |
[12:10] | Will do. | 这就去 |
[12:11] | – That’s a great catch,Victoria. – I know. | – 干得漂亮 Victoria – 我知道 |
[12:15] | Thank me later. | 晚点再谢我吧 |
[12:17] | Come on. | 过来 |
[12:18] | Come on,get in here. | 来 进来 |
[12:22] | Lift your arms. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[12:29] | What are you guys looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[12:31] | Alcohol runoff. | 酒精残留 |
[12:33] | – Runoff? – Yeah,runoff. | – 酒精残留? – 是 酒精残留 |
[12:35] | It only stands to reason you’d have some on you | 说明你把酒瓶塞进Kristen喉咙时 |
[12:36] | after you rammed the bottle down Kristen’s throat. | 还撒了一些酒到身上 |
[12:39] | – Turn around. – I told you I never bought alcohol. | – 转过去 – 我告诉过你了 我没买酒 |
[12:42] | Didn’t buy,you picked it up off a table; doesn’t really matter to me. | 是没买 你也可能是从桌上顺手拿的 对我来说都不重要 |
[12:45] | All that matters to me is what you did with it. | 我关心的是你拿它干了什么 |
[12:51] | Whatever he did with it,he didn’t do in these clothes. | 不管干了什么 他都不是穿这件衣服做的 |
[12:57] | I told you,man. | 我跟你说过了 伙计 |
[12:59] | – Can I go now? – No,you can’t go now. | – 我可以走了吗 – 不 你现在不能走 |
[13:00] | This isn’t a bed and breakfast.You don’t come and go as you please. | 这可不是酒店 想来就来想走就走 |
[13:04] | You’re hiding something, | 你有所隐瞒 |
[13:06] | so you’re going to sit in this cage and rot until I figure out what it is. | 所以你得一直呆在这里 直到我搞明白为止 |
[13:10] | Okay?Let’s go. | 懂了吗? 咱们走 |
[13:18] | – Hey,Cal. – Hey. | – 嘿 Cal – 嘿 |
[13:20] | Yeah,I don’t mean to interrupt your bar tabs or anything, | 你看 无意打断你查酒单啥的 |
[13:21] | – but can you help me out with this? – Sure. | – 但你能帮我个忙吗 – 当然 |
[13:25] | Does that really say $15,000 in bar tab? | 账单上真是15000美元? |
[13:28] | It’s a baseball player and his friends, | 是个棒球运动员和他朋友点的 |
[13:29] | and you’re not going to believe it,but that is actually cheap. | 说出来你都不信 这还算是便宜的 |
[13:31] | The average bar tab last night was $21,000 for four bottles of liquor. | 昨晚那里的平均消费是 四瓶酒 21000美元 |
[13:35] | The markup is astounding. | 利润高得骇人哪 |
[13:37] | And so… hot girls pushing it is somehow more worthwhile? | 怎么 让热辣女郎推销 就更能让人家心甘情愿掏钱吗 |
[13:41] | I guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[13:43] | What have you got on Kristen’s phone? | 你在Kristen手机里找到了什么? |
[13:44] | I have tried to dry out the battery twice. | 我把手机电池烘了两次 |
[13:46] | I’ve tried every shortcut I know,and I cannot pull up the texts on this thing, | 每个快捷键都试过了 可我就是调不出里面的短消息 |
[13:50] | so I was wondering if you could help me out.I’ve got to get to Eric at the crime scene. | 所以我想你能不能帮帮我 我得到现场Eric那去 |
[13:53] | I’ll run a SIM search. | 我试着搜搜SIM卡 |
[13:54] | – Thanks,babe. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不用客气 |
[14:13] | I’m not doing this anymore it’s not right. | “我不想再干了 这是不对的” |
[14:32] | I didn’t force Kristen to do anything. | 我没强迫Kristen做任何事情 |
[14:35] | But you’re the owner of the club and therefore her boss. | 但你是这家俱乐部的老板 也就是她的老板 |
[14:39] | Yeah,I turned this place from just another bar | 是啊 一年之内我就把 这地方从一个普通酒吧 |
[14:41] | into the hottest club in South Beach inside a year. | 变成了南海岸最受欢迎的俱乐部 |
[14:43] | “I’m not doing this,it’s not right. | “我不想再干了 这是不对的” |
[14:47] | ” Well,maybe she didn’t want to talk her quarterback | 也许她是不想说服她那个四分卫 |
[14:49] | into buying the top-shelf liquor,but that’s the job. | 买最贵的酒 可那就是她的工作 |
[14:52] | That’s the job in which you gain all the profits. | 活都是她干 可利润全是你拿 |
[14:56] | The girls do just fine. | 姑娘们都没什么意见 |
[14:57] | I guess the same can’t be said of Kristen,can it? | 我想Kristen可不是这样 对吗 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry she’s dead. | 我很抱歉她死了 |
[15:06] | When are you gonna get out of here and give me back my club? | 你们什么时候才能离开 把俱乐部还给我? |
[15:09] | When I know how you figured in to Kristen’s death.Okay? | 等我弄清楚你和Kristen的死 有什么关系时 好吗? |
[15:26] | I’ve been testing the stomach contents the M.E.sent up here. | 我一直在检测法医送来的胃部容物 |
[15:30] | It’s champagne. | 是香槟酒 |
[15:34] | So you think you can identify the exact champagne that was forced into her? | 那你能判断她被灌的具体是哪种香槟吗 |
[15:38] | Not by name,no,but by year,yes. | 不能确定名字 但可以断定年份 |
[15:40] | Using radioactive carbon isotopes prevalent in the champagne,I can determine a vintage. | 通过香槟里普遍存在的放射性碳同位素 我就可以确定酒的酿造年代 |
[15:47] | Here. | 看这里 |
[15:51] | Grapes… capture tiny amounts of carbon-14, | 葡萄里含有少量的碳-14 |
[15:57] | a radioactive isotope that occurs naturally from cosmic Rays. | 是一种由宇宙射线 而自然产生的放射性同位素 |
[16:03] | The thing is,C-14 ratios in the atmosphere have varied dramatically, | 道理是: 大气中的碳-14比例 发生了很大变化 |
[16:08] | especially since the 1940s. | 尤其是在19世纪40年代以后 |
[16:09] | Let me guess… nuclear testing. | 让我猜猜… 因为核实验 |
[16:12] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[16:13] | Atomic explosions between the late ’40s | 40年代末至1963年的原子弹爆炸 |
[16:16] | and 1963 significantly increase C-14 levels in the atmosphere. | 极大增加了大气里的碳-14含量 |
[16:21] | Thusly,wine made in these years will have much higher levels than before or after. | 因此 那个年代酒里的含量 要远远高于其他年代 |
[16:27] | So… what happened after 1963? | 那1963年以后呢 |
[16:31] | Our penchant for fossil fuels has since diluted that carbon-14 in the atmosphere, | 之后我们倾向于使用矿物燃料 也就稀释了空气中的碳-14 |
[16:38] | giving us different benchmarks. | 因此给了我们不同的参照点 |
[16:41] | So can you give us a vintage for the champagne that the killer used? | 那你能告诉我们凶手所用香槟的年份吗 |
[16:45] | Levels of C-14 here are consistent with levels in wine from 1957. | 酒里的碳-14含量和1957年的一致 |
[16:51] | 1957… you sure about that? | 1957年 你确定? |
[16:52] | That’s a rare bottle of champagne you’re looking for. | 你们要找的可是瓶稀罕玩意儿 |
[16:55] | I hope this helped narrow down your search,guys. | 希望这能帮你们缩小搜索范围 伙计 |
[16:57] | You know,the bottles at the Dorset are electronically tracked. | Dorset吧里的酒瓶都有电子追踪器 |
[17:00] | Then all we needed was the date. | 我们只用知道日期就行 |
[17:02] | Thanks,Travers. | 谢了 |
[17:19] | Travers Richard Ellison. | |
[17:22] | – That’s right,who the hell are you? – Beat it,gentlemen. | – 是我 你谁呀? – 先生们 失陪一下 |
[17:27] | I’m Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine队长 |
[17:30] | Mr.Ellison,you were at the Dorset last night. | Ellison先生 你昨晚在Dorset酒吧吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah,I was entertaining clients.Had a good time. | 是啊 带我的客户玩乐玩乐 挺开心的 |
[17:36] | You ordered a very expensive champagne. | 你点了一瓶很贵的香槟 |
[17:39] | ’57 Pierre Jousset… good stuff. | 57年的Pierre Jousset… 好家伙 |
[17:41] | That champagne killed Kristen Banks. | 那瓶香槟杀死了Kristen Banks |
[17:46] | I had a glass,so I killed her? | 我点了瓶酒 就说明我杀了她? |
[17:49] | Witnesses stated you were wearing a suit at the Dorset. | 目击者说你在Dorset吧穿着一件西服 |
[17:52] | Where is the jacket that you wore last night? | 你昨晚穿的外套在哪? |
[17:55] | It’s at a dry cleaners in Bal Harbour… French place. | 在Bal Harbour的干洗店 一家法国店 |
[17:58] | – You’re welcome to check it out. – I will. | – 要是乐意 你就去查 – 我会的 |
[18:02] | Hey.You can grab the drink and that’s it.You understand? | 嘿 拿了喝的之后别动手动脚的 明白吗 |
[18:05] | Take it easy,Sara.Don’t make me look bad in front of my clients. | 冷静点 |
[18:13] | Sara. | Sara 别让我在客户面前难堪 |
[18:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[18:17] | Being a bottle girl is a 24-7 job. | 啤酒妹是全天候工作 |
[18:20] | Richard spent $25K on liquor last night. | Richard昨晚消费了25000美元的酒 |
[18:22] | I have to keep my clients happy and I have to keep the boss happy. | 我得让我的客户称心 还要让老板满意 |
[18:25] | That’s how I keep working. | 我的工作就是这样 |
[18:26] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不一定要干这个 |
[18:28] | I do.My son… that’s what gets me through this. | 我必须做 我的儿子… 他是我坚持下去的理由 |
[18:32] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[18:35] | Sure… Uh,I can’t.I can’t implicate anyone. | 呃 我不能 他们哪个我都不能得罪 |
[18:38] | The guys who go to the Dorset are very powerful people. | 去Dorset吧的都是有权有势的人 |
[18:42] | Sara! | |
[18:44] | Sara? | |
[18:46] | Drinks? | 喝的呢? |
[18:48] | – Sara.- I-I have to go. | – 我 我得走了 |
[18:50] | I understand.Sara. | 我明白 Sara |
[19:11] | You know,I didn’t find a bottle anywhere,and I’m not finding any champagne runoff. | 哪都找不到酒瓶 这儿也没有香槟残留 |
[19:17] | I still can’t find the victim’s missing crown. | 我还是找不到受害人掉落的齿冠 |
[19:20] | You know,if our quarterback did shove that bottle of champagne down her throat, | 如果四分卫真把酒瓶强塞到她喉咙里 |
[19:23] | I don’t think he did it here. | 我觉得他不是在这里干的 |
[19:25] | Witnesses confirmed seeing them leave together, | 目击者说看到他们一起离开 |
[19:27] | the busboy saw them come in here,and then he didn’t see her again until she was in the pool. | 杂役看到他们一起进来 下次看到她时就已经在池子里了 |
[19:32] | So where the hell did he do it? | 那他会是在哪下的手呢 |
[19:35] | It’s not where,it’s when. | 问题不是哪里 而是什么时候 |
[19:38] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 到这来 – 好的 |
[19:44] | You know,when I worked scuba, | 在我当潜水员的时候 |
[19:45] | we’d occasionally come across a condition called delayed drowning. | 我们偶尔会碰到 一种溺水情形 叫延迟死亡 |
[19:48] | Right,when liquid seeps into the lungs and the victim doesn’t realize it. | 没错 这种情况下液体渗入肺里 而受害者却浑然不觉 |
[19:51] | Yeah,we’d pick people from the canal… they’d be walking,talking. | 我们在河道里找到那些人 他们能正常走路 说话 |
[19:54] | Three hours later,they were dead. | 可三个小时后就倒地身亡 |
[19:57] | They drowned. | 他们是溺死的 |
[19:59] | The champagne goes into the stomach. | 香槟进入胃里 |
[20:02] | A bodily reaction happens that sends it into the lungs. | 身体将液体送进肺里 |
[20:07] | The champagne and the body’s own acid cause the lungs to swell, | 香槟和人体自身 所含的酸性物质导致肺膨胀 |
[20:10] | drowning her in her own fluid. | 把她溺死在自己的体液里 |
[20:13] | The whole process can take several hours. | 整个过程可能要持续几个小时 |
[20:23] | So that’s why we didn’t find any champagne out in the cabana. | 所以我们才没在小屋里找到香槟痕迹 |
[20:26] | No,it’s because Kristen was still in this club when it was forced down her throat. | 那是因为Kristen在被灌酒的时候 还在这俱乐部里 |
[20:36] | Yeah,I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[20:37] | Nothing on a Richard Ellison? | 没有Richard Ellison的记录吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah,that’s good advice,but I’ve already tried the two dry cleaners in your area. | 是啊 好建议 但我已经查过 你们区域内的另两家干洗店了 |
[20:43] | How about under a different name? | 可能是化名吗? |
[20:45] | Yeah,uh,witness said it was a gray,double-vented plaid,whatever the hell that is. | 目击者说是件 灰色双开叉格子花纹什么的 |
[20:52] | All right.If something comes up,uh,give us a call. | 好的 如果有什么消息 打电话给我 |
[20:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Yeah,I’ll get that call when pigs fly. | 他会打给我才见鬼呢 |
[21:00] | Richard Ellison giving us the runaround? | Richard Ellison那边很费劲? |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:04] | Time to get a warrant. | 该申请搜查令了 |
[21:05] | Tried that first time I struck out with the dry cleaner. | 试过了 但是第一次 卡在了干洗这件事上 |
[21:09] | – Judge said there’s no cause. – No cause? | – 法官说没必要 – 没必要? |
[21:12] | The guy bought the bottle of champagne | 这家伙买的香槟 |
[21:13] | that killed Kristen Banks and he’s hiding his own clothes. | 就是害死Kristen Banks的凶器 他还把衣服藏起来了 |
[21:15] | What else do we need? | 还需要什么理由? |
[21:16] | You’re preaching to the choir,Walter. | 跟我说没用啊 Walter |
[21:19] | Find something that gets us on Ellison’s yacht,let me know. | 如果找到能搜查 Ellison游艇的理由就通知我 |
[21:24] | CSI Wolfe,is it true you almost killed yourself | Wolfe警官 听说你今早在市区追逐疑犯 |
[21:26] | during a foot Chase through downtown this morning? | 差点把自己摔死? |
[21:33] | – Erica Sikes. – Ryan. | |
[21:35] | – You look well. – Thanks. | – 你看起来不错 – 谢谢 |
[21:38] | You look pretty good,too. | 你看起来也不赖啊 |
[21:41] | Is it true? | 你是不是差点摔死? |
[21:42] | Uh,yeah,there was a Chase this morning. | 是的 今天早上我是追捕过疑犯 |
[21:46] | There was a police Chase.I ran,I miscalculated,I stopped,I slid. | 警匪脚力赛 我在追 然后计算错误 然后停下 就摔倒了 |
[21:51] | It was more of a stop-slide. | 刹不住车了 |
[21:52] | – That’s not even a real thing. – No,it’s not. | – 有这么一说吗? – 没有 |
[21:55] | Anyways,what do you care? | 不过 这跟你有什么关系 |
[21:57] | The last time I checked,entertainment reporters weren’t interested in police chases. | 据我所知 娱乐记者 对警方追击不感兴趣 |
[22:02] | Well,I’m just following up on the murder at the Dorset. | 我只是在跟Dorset吧发生的谋杀案 |
[22:05] | You have a time of death on the victim? | 知道死者的死亡时间吗? |
[22:07] | Oh,Erica,you’ve been in the business long enough to know | Erica 你干这一行很久了 |
[22:09] | that I can’t comment on an ongoing case. | 应该知道我不能透漏调查中的案子 |
[22:15] | Why? | 到底什么事? |
[22:17] | You’re lucky we go way back. | 我们认识这么久 算你幸运 |
[22:20] | Someone’s shopping this around. | 有人在兜售这个 |
[22:24] | It’s a photo of Kristen Banks.She’s the victim. | 这是Kristen Banks 她是受害者 |
[22:26] | Yeah.And maybe the killer. | 恩 也许是杀手拍的 |
[22:28] | His arm,at least.I just want to know if she’s dead here,or just sleeping. | 至少是他的手下 我只想知道 照片上她已经死了还是在睡觉 |
[22:32] | – Where’d you get this? – Third party. | – 你从哪里弄到这个? – 第三方 |
[22:35] | You know I can’t reveal my sources. | 你知道我不能透漏我的消息来源 |
[22:37] | Word is,the guy that’s cropped out is Brady Jensen. | 据称Brady Jensen和此事有关 |
[22:40] | And judging by your reaction,it is. | 根据警方反映来看 确实是 |
[22:43] | Everyone knows you have him in custody. | 所有人都知道你们拘捕了他 |
[22:45] | Yeah.This is a hot case. | 这个案子很棘手 |
[22:48] | You give me till the end of the day,okay? | 今天就留在我这 好吧? |
[22:51] | You’ve got till 3:00. | 你能保留到3点 |
[22:58] | Seem familiar,gentlemen? | 看着眼熟吗 先生? |
[23:01] | – Where did you get that? – From a news reporter. | – 这是你从哪里弄到的 – 从一个新闻记者手里 |
[23:04] | In fact,that photo is being shopped to every media outlet from here to the West Coast. | 实际上 有人正在到处兜售这张照片 从这里到西岸每家媒体都可以买到 |
[23:08] | What? | 什么? |
[23:10] | Who took this? | 这是谁拍的? |
[23:11] | I believe you did,Chip. | 我想是你 Chip |
[23:15] | You son of a bitch!You said you were gonna take care of this, | 你这个混蛋 你说你会处理好这件事情 |
[23:17] | – that I didn’t have anything to worry about. – Sit down! | – 还说我什么也不用担心 – 坐下 |
[23:20] | What did you think? | 你想干什么? |
[23:22] | You gonna blackmail him into being your new client? | 你想勒索他跟你签合约? |
[23:25] | I didn’t take this photo. | 我没拍这张照片 |
[23:27] | And yet,here it is,Chip. | 照片就在这里 Chip |
[23:32] | You said,my friend, | 朋友 你说过 |
[23:36] | that she was gone when you woke up in the cabana,so, | 你在小屋醒来时她已经死了 |
[23:38] | the photograph confirms you were lying. | 这张照片说明你撒谎了 |
[23:44] | Yeah,all right,I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[23:46] | When I woke up,Kristen was on the bed with me,and he was there. | 我醒来的时候 Kristen躺在我旁边 他也在 |
[23:53] | Hey,kid,wake up.Wake up! | 嘿 孩子 醒醒 醒醒! |
[24:01] | This girl’s lights out.What the hell did you do? | 这个女孩死了 你到底做什么了? |
[24:03] | I didn’t do anything.She was already dead. | 我什么也没做 我醒时她就死了 |
[24:05] | I wanted to call the paramedics,but he convinced me not to. | 我想叫救护车 但是他劝服我不要叫 |
[24:08] | We have to call 911. | 我们必须报警 |
[24:10] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[24:12] | You call the cops,you go from number one draft pick to number one murder suspect. | 你要是报警 你立马从头号选秀新人 变成头号疑犯 |
[24:17] | Oh,man. | 哦 天 |
[24:19] | I screwed up.What am I gonna do? | 糟糕了 我该怎么办? |
[24:22] | It sounds like you need representation. | 听起来你需要人代表你 |
[24:26] | Here’s how this works. | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[24:27] | I help you,you sign with me.You got it? | 我帮你 你跟我签约 明白了? |
[24:32] | Great.Welcome to the family.I’ll take care of this. | 好 欢迎加入 我会处理好这件事的 |
[24:41] | I know it was the wrong thing.I just… I didn’t know what to do. | 我知道这样不对 但是我当时不知道怎么办了 |
[24:44] | If I were you,I’d look into signing with a new Agent. | 如果我是你我就签个新经纪人 |
[24:47] | So would I,because this one’s under arrest. | 我也是 因为这位被捕了 |
[24:52] | I moved a dead body. | 我只不过搬动了尸体 |
[24:54] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[24:55] | Was no killing,no photos. | 我没杀人 我也没拍照片 |
[24:58] | No killing,no photos.No bail. | 没杀人 没拍照 也没保释 |
[25:56] | Call Delko,please. | 请打给Delko |
[25:58] | He’s gonna want to see this. | 有东西给他看 |
[26:03] | Still missing half a crown out there somewhere. | 还是有半个齿冠没找到 |
[26:06] | Found one half. | 找到一半了 |
[26:09] | – Thought I found the other,but it turned out to be… – Confetti. | – 我本以为找到另一半了 其实是… – 彩花 |
[26:13] | Metalized PVC,but yeah,confetti. | 金属PVC 也叫彩花 |
[26:16] | This aspirated into her lungs, | 这个被吸进了肺里 |
[26:17] | which means that it traveled down her throat with the champagne. | 是和香槟一起进到喉咙里的 |
[26:20] | Kind of blows your case right open. | 貌似又帮你们推进了案情 |
[26:22] | Twice… in one day.I’m just saying. | 两次了… 一天两次 我就是说说 |
[26:29] | – The Dorset. – This is CSI Eric Delko,MDPD. | – Dorset酒吧 – 我是迈阿密警方鉴证科的Eric Delko |
[26:33] | Need to ask you a question. | 需要问你个问题 |
[26:34] | What time does the confetti drop there at the Dorset every night? | Dorset酒吧每晚几点洒彩纸 |
[26:37] | – Is this a joke? – No,this isn’t a joke. | – 你在开玩笑? – 不 我没有开玩笑 |
[26:40] | If you don’t want to be charged with hindering a murder investigation, | 如果你不想被指控妨碍谋杀案调查 |
[26:42] | you know,just answer my question. | 就回答我的问题 |
[26:45] | – What time? – Uh,midnight. | – 几点? – 午夜12点 |
[26:47] | – Every night? – Midnight every night. | – 每天晚上? – 每天午夜12点 |
[26:50] | – Okay,thank you. – What’s with…? | – 好 谢谢 – 怎么…? |
[26:55] | Actually might have just given us a timeline for when Kristen began dying. | 实际上可能给了我们 Kristen迈向死亡的时间 |
[26:58] | When the confetti was released. | 就是彩花洒下来的时间 |
[27:00] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[27:11] | Tell me something good. | 有什么好消息 |
[27:13] | Okay.I just got the time of the inciting incident. | 我刚查到了引发事件发生的时间 |
[27:16] | All right,I’ll take it. | 好吧 算个好消息 |
[27:17] | Well,the computer receipts say that the champagne was delivered to Ellison at 11:57 P.M. | 电脑收据显示 香槟是在 晚上11点57分送去给Ellison的 |
[27:22] | – so it has to be sometime after that. – It was. | – 所以一定是这之后发生的 – 是的 |
[27:24] | The confetti in Kristen’s lungs puts her inside the club | Kristen肺里的彩花证明午夜时分 |
[27:27] | exactly at midnight when the champagne was forced on her. | 她就在俱乐部里面 也就在这时 她被强灌了香槟 |
[27:30] | Okay.I’m guessing you want to take a look at the VIP seating chart? | 好吧 我猜你想看看VIP座顾客表 |
[27:34] | I do. | 是的 |
[27:36] | Well,I tell you what… I will look at the hard copies, | 这样吧 我去查查纸质记录 |
[27:38] | and I will call you after I’ve done it. | 看完了打给你 |
[27:40] | – All right,that’s great. – Thanks. | – 好 太好了 – 谢谢 |
[27:47] | All right,raise it up a quarter turn,Ryan. | 好了 抬起来 转90度 Ryan |
[27:50] | And then tilt it down just a smidge. | 然后稍微往下调一下 |
[27:53] | Just a smidge,huh? | 稍微是吧 |
[27:54] | This day and age with all the technology at our fingertips, | 这年头我们各种高科技都尽在掌握 |
[27:56] | we’re still referring to things in smidges,skoshes. | 我们还是用稍微 一点点等词汇 |
[28:00] | Incidentally,this is the same camera used to take a picture of Brady and Kristen? | 顺便 这与拍Brady 和Kristen的相机相同 |
[28:04] | Well,yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[28:05] | The software uses height analysis algorithms to estimate the height of the photographer. | 这个软件能用高度分析法 来估算拍照者的身高 |
[28:09] | Can it estimate to the nearest smidge? | 能估计到最精细的细节吗 |
[28:11] | Positive. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Every digital photo contains EXIF data,which includes the type of camera used. | 每张照片都有EXIF数据 里面包涵所用相机型号的信息 |
[28:15] | In this case,a 12.2 megapixel Notron camera. | 这件案子里 是架一千两百万像素的Notron相机 |
[28:18] | Can you tilt it forward just a tad? | 你能不能稍微再向前移一点儿? |
[28:23] | There it is.The exact height and the angle the photographer used. | 好了 和拍照者完全一样的高度和角度 |
[28:26] | There are a million different ways to hold a camera, | 有无数种握相机的方法 |
[28:28] | but at the end of the day,you’ve got to be able to see what you’re shooting. | 但你总得看到拍的画面 |
[28:31] | So,using the angle of the camera, | 所以根据相机的角度 |
[28:35] | I can determine the eye line. | 我能辨别出视线高度 |
[28:38] | Looks like our photographer was five feet,three inches tall. | 看来拍照者身高5尺3英寸 |
[28:40] | Well,that eliminates Brady’s Agent. | 这就把Brady的经纪人排除在外了 |
[28:42] | Chip Ford is six feet tall. | Chip Ford有6尺高 |
[28:44] | – I’m guessing it’s definitely not a guy. – Not a guy. | – 我猜绝对不是个男的 – 不是个男的 |
[28:47] | We’re looking for a girl. | 我们要找的人是个女的 |
[28:48] | All we have to go on is the height. | 我们只知道身高 |
[28:50] | You know,one of the bottle girls knew that Brady and Kris were down at the cabana. | 有个啤酒妹知道Brady和Kris来了小屋 |
[28:55] | Let’s start with her. | 我们从她开始问起吧 |
[29:00] | So you took that photograph of Kristen and Brady. | 你拍了Kristen和Brady的照片 |
[29:05] | And I point that out because you told me you’d never been at the cabana. | 我说这事是因为 你告诉我你从来没去过小屋 |
[29:10] | Oh,God.I didn’t know she was dead. | 天啊 我不知道她已经死了 |
[29:13] | Why’d you take the photograph? | 你为什么拍照? |
[29:15] | If I didn’t,I was gonna get fired. | 不拍我就会被炒鱿鱼 |
[29:17] | Because that’s how Amanda rolls. | 这就是Amanda的手段 |
[29:20] | She makes all of us take pictures. | 她逼我们去拍照 |
[29:22] | Actors,athletes. | 演员 运动员都要拍 |
[29:24] | You know,Sara,that’s called extortion. | 知道么 Sara 这是敲诈 |
[29:28] | No.It’s like we’re her own private paparazzi. | 不 我们就好像是她的私家狗仔队 |
[29:30] | The whole idea of getting the guys drunk is for the pictures. | 把那帮人灌醉纯粹是为了拍照 |
[29:33] | And the tabloids. | 然后登小报 |
[29:36] | I’m caught. | 我被吃定了 |
[29:37] | There is no way out. | 别无他法 |
[29:39] | All I can think of is what happens to my son if I end up like Kristen? | 我脑子里都是如果我和Kristen 一个下场的话 我儿子要怎么办? |
[29:54] | So you supplied the girls with cameras? | 是你提供相机给她们的? |
[30:00] | Well,anyone can take pictures outside the club. | 在酒吧之外 谁都可以拍照 |
[30:03] | It’s the stuff that goes on inside that the gossip mags really want. | 酒吧内部的事 才是八卦杂志的真正目标 |
[30:07] | Like the number one draft pick in bed with a bottle girl. | 比如头号新秀和啤酒妹上床 |
[30:11] | Especially if said draft pick is saving himself for marriage. | 尤其是新秀不想被婚姻套牢的话 |
[30:14] | You know what I think? | 知道我是怎么想的么? |
[30:17] | I think Kristen got sick of doing your dirty work. | 我觉得Kristen已经不想任你摆布了 |
[30:20] | I think Kristen got a sudden crush on the quarterback. | 我觉得Kristen是看上这四分卫了 |
[30:22] | Which was what her text was about,wasn’t it? | 这就是她短信的内容 是吗? |
[30:25] | “I’m not doing this”? | “我不干了”? |
[30:27] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[30:29] | Brady was just too big a fish. | Brady这条鱼太大了 |
[30:32] | I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that. | 机会来了我绝不撒手 |
[30:40] | Sara,need you to go to the private cabana | Sara 你去私人帐篷 |
[30:42] | and take some snaps of Kristen and Brady,mid-action. | 去拍Kristen和Brady厮混 |
[30:44] | I thought Kristen was supposed to be doing that. | 这好像是Kristen的活儿吧 |
[30:47] | Well,I’m not paying you for your thoughts. | 给我干活不要想当然 |
[30:49] | Do your job. | 快去 |
[31:08] | Whether it’s police evidence or full access,the picture’s out there, | 不管是作为证物还是全面杂志 反正照片都曝光了 |
[31:12] | and my club’s standing room only for the next six months. | 而我的俱乐部将会人满为患 |
[31:16] | Because a picture of a dead girl with a choir boy quarterback | 因为一个死去女孩和 乖乖四分卫的照片 |
[31:20] | would be a homerun for this club,wouldn’t it? | 会让俱乐部成为焦点 对么? |
[31:24] | You’re accusing me of killing her? | 你是说我杀了她? |
[31:26] | Turn on your confetti,please. | 请把彩花都打开 |
[31:28] | What is it with you guys and the confetti? | 你们怎么都和彩花过不去? |
[31:31] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[31:53] | So,Kristen inhales champagne with a side of confetti at midnight, | Kristen在午夜摄入了香槟和一些彩花 |
[31:56] | unaware she’s drowning herself,then heads out to a cabana for some alone time with Brady. | 不知道自己就快溺死了 然后到小屋里和Brady幽会 |
[32:02] | Where she’s dead by morning. | 早晨就死那儿了 |
[32:03] | Right,she’s a victim of a delayed drowning, | 没错 她死于迟发溺死 |
[32:05] | but not by the pool,which is what we found her in. | 但不是在发现她的泳池里 |
[32:08] | But Brady and his Agent insist they had nothing to do with Kristen or the champagne. | 可Brady和他经纪人坚持说 他们和Kristen 香槟都无关 |
[32:12] | Yeah,well,they still conspired to make her death look like an accident. | 他们可以串谋伪装成意外死亡 |
[32:19] | Natalia,what do you have? | Natalia 有什么发现? |
[32:20] | Well,Calleigh pulled up the seating chart from last night, | Calleigh调出了昨晚的座位图 |
[32:23] | but not with a whole lot of expectation. | 但也别抱太大希望 |
[32:26] | Well,not so.You know,at the Dorset, | 不一定 在Dorset吧 |
[32:28] | where it’s 20 grand a table,you tend to stay in one place. | 一个桌位要两万块 你可不会到处坐 |
[32:32] | Well,thanks to Horatio,we also know that the confetti does,too. | 多亏Horatio 我们得知彩花也是按号排的 |
[32:35] | The what’s… The what,now? | 啥… 啥意思? |
[32:40] | Each mortar shoots a different color over every table, | 每张桌子投射的彩花颜色都不同 |
[32:43] | so,silver got shot over a baseball phenom’s table. | 棒球运动员的桌子是银色的 |
[32:48] | Green was for a real estate mogul. | 房地产巨头是绿色 |
[32:51] | Blue was for our quarterback from last night. | 咱的四分卫是蓝色 |
[32:55] | And gold was reserved for one table. | 金色是为一桌特地预留的 |
[33:06] | Richard Ellison’s. | Richard Ellison的桌子 |
[33:08] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[33:09] | Come on,have a drink on me. | 来嘛 跟我喝一杯 |
[33:18] | – Stop it! – Sure you don’t want some more,huh? | – 住手! – 不想再喝点儿 哈? |
[33:24] | Get off of me! | 别碰我! |
[33:30] | You know,he bought that bottle of champagne at three minutes before midnight. | 他在午夜前三分钟买的那瓶香槟 |
[33:32] | He had to have forced it on her right there. | 他肯定是在那逼她喝掉的 |
[33:35] | Let’s prove it. | 去找证据 |
[34:11] | Because I spilled champagne on myself? | 就因为我把香槟洒身上了? |
[34:15] | You did more than that. | 何止这个 |
[34:21] | There we go. | 有了 |
[34:24] | Well,this is no crown,but this does put you in the VIP area at midnight. | 这虽然不是齿冠 但也能证明你午夜时在VIP区 |
[34:30] | Of course I was; It was my table. | 当然了 那是我的桌子 |
[34:32] | Kristen and I were just having fun. | Kristen和我只是玩玩 |
[34:35] | Just having a little fun,huh? | 玩玩 哈? |
[34:39] | Well,there’s no crown on him,but he’s got champagne all over his shoes. | 没有齿冠 但鞋上都是香槟 |
[34:43] | Yeah.Amazing how much of that stuff people waste. | 嗯 都糟蹋东西不眨眼啊 |
[34:47] | Toss it around without a care in the world. | 拿上一瓶就随便喷 |
[34:55] | Fun,right? | 玩玩 是吧? |
[34:59] | You know,it takes 150 PSI to displace a crown,HM? | 你知不知道弄脱齿冠 需要150磅/平方英寸的压力? |
[35:04] | That was fun for you? | 好玩么? |
[35:07] | You sure you don’t want some more? | 不再喝点儿了? |
[35:16] | She was my bottle girl. | 她是我的啤酒妹 |
[35:18] | She worked my parties,she took care of me. | 在我聚会上工作就得照顾我 |
[35:20] | All of a sudden,she starts acting like I’m a nobody. | 突然间就把我无视了 |
[35:22] | All that money I spent,and she thinks she can just drop me? | 我花了那么多钱 她以为能甩手不干吗? |
[35:25] | So yes,I may have gotten a little rowdy with her,okay. | 好吧 我可能和她吵了几句 |
[35:29] | I told you,I’m not your girl anymore. | 我和你说过 我不再是你们桌的啤酒妹了 |
[35:31] | I need to get back to my other client. | 我得去照顾另一个客人了 |
[35:32] | No,he went to the little boys’ room. | 他上厕所去了 |
[35:34] | Why don’t you stay,have a drink?Wait,huh? | 干嘛不在这儿和我喝一杯 哈? |
[35:46] | The girl humiliated you,and you wanted to do the same to her. | 那姑娘羞辱了你 所以你要以牙还牙 |
[35:50] | It stopped when she ran away. | 她跑了之后我就住手了 |
[35:52] | – She was fine. – She was not fine. | – 她好好的 – 一点儿也不好 |
[35:54] | She died from the champagne hours later. | 几小时后她就被香槟溺死了 |
[35:58] | – I never meant to hurt her. – It’s called… involuntary manslaughter. | – 我没想伤害她 – 这叫… 过失杀人 |
[36:06] | I could go to prison for this? | 我会为这个坐牢? |
[36:08] | I don’t think you understand the situation. | 还没搞清状况是吧 |
[36:10] | Your actions killed the girl. | 你的行为害死了那姑娘 |
[36:14] | This is about Sara,isn’t it? | 这和Sara有关 是吧? |
[36:17] | If you ever contact Sara again,I’ll find you and deal with you myself. | 你要是再敢碰Sara 我就亲自出马收拾你 |
[36:25] | Okay? | 明白? |
[36:40] | Sources say that this arm belongs to All-American football star Brady Jensen. | 有消息说这条手臂属于 全美橄榄球明星 Brady Jensen |
[36:44] | Brady Jensen in bed with a dead woman. | Brady Jensen和一个死去的女人 在一张床上 |
[36:46] | Just how does he bounce back from that? | 他要如何挽回名声? |
[36:47] | Can he bounce back from that? | 能够挽回吗? |
[36:50] | Looks like he’s just being released from police custody… | 他好像刚刚被释放了… |
[36:52] | let’s see if we can get an interview. | 我们试试去采访一下 |
[36:53] | Brady,Erica Sikes,Full Access. | Brady 我是Erica Sikes 全面杂志的记者 |
[36:55] | Is it true that your Agent attempted to cover the murder of Kristen Banks? | 你经纪人企图掩盖Kristen Banks 谋杀案 这是真的吗? |
[36:59] | He’s not my Agent. | 他不是我的经纪人 |
[37:00] | So you’re saying you had nothing to do with the murder? | 你是说你与谋杀案无关吗? |
[37:01] | No. | 对 |
[37:02] | Do you have anything to say to your fans,to those who’ve looked up to you? | 对崇拜你的粉丝有什么说的吗? |
[37:07] | Erica,I made some terrible choices. | Erica 我做过一些不明智的选择 |
[37:10] | It’s a long,hard road back for me. | 要找回自我会很艰难 |
[37:13] | But my name and career are insignificant compared to what happened to Kristen. | 但我的名誉和事业 比起Kristen的遭遇来说一文不值 |
[37:22] | If I have any fans left out there, | 如果我还有粉丝的话 |
[37:24] | I’d ask that you think of her family before you waste time looking at a photo | 我想请你们在浪费时间看Erica |
[37:27] | that Erica bought with blood money. | 用脏钱买来的照片前 能想想她的家人 |
[37:30] | You’re not a journalist,you’re a jackal. | 你根本不是记者 是条豺狗 |
[37:38] | that was,uh… Wow. | 刚才 呃… 哇哦 |
[37:41] | A jackal. | 豺狗 |
[37:47] | I have never seen her speechless before. | 我还没见过她词穷呢 |
[38:03] | – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[38:06] | – So,you’re out of here? – Yep,I’m leaving. | – 你要走了? – 嗯 下班了 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna go have dinner with a friend. | 要和朋友共进晚餐 |
[38:11] | A friend,huh?Trying to have a life outside of this place? | 朋友 哈? 想脱离实验室过日子了? |
[38:15] | I’m trying. | 在努力嘛 |
[38:18] | It’s none of my business. | 和我没关系 |
[38:21] | Well,sure it is.We’re friends. | 当然有了 我们是朋友 |
[38:24] | That’s the kind of thing that friends talk about. | 朋友才会聊这种事 |
[38:28] | Yeah,I guess they do. | 大概会吧 |
[38:36] | You know,I love you like family. | 我把你当家人来爱 你知道的 |
[38:39] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[38:42] | That’s what we are,right? | 我们是家人 对吧? |
[38:45] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[38:50] | – Have a good night. – You,too. | – 今晚愉快 – 你也是 |
[39:11] | Kristen and I,we were a lot alike. | Kristen和我很像 |
[39:14] | We… we weren’t cut out for this. | 我们… 我们逃离不开 |
[39:17] | Every day was another compromise,another… demand. | 每天都要妥协 都要… 满足别人的需求 |
[39:22] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:24] | Yeah.I’m gonna take us back home,focus on my son,not clients. | 嗯 我们会回家 照顾我儿子 而不是客人 |
[39:31] | You don’t have to pay for our trip. | 你不用给我们掏路费 |
[39:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 这你就别操心了 |
[39:35] | What about Kristen? | 那Kristen呢? |
[39:36] | What about her body? | 她的尸体怎么办? |
[39:38] | Kristen will go home,too,and rest in peace. | Kristen也会回家安息 |
[39:41] | Maybe her family will find comfort in knowing that you caught the killer. | 你逮到了凶手 她的家人会有些许安慰 |
[39:45] | That’s the hope. | 希望如此 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Come on,sweetie. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[40:04] | Take care of your mom.Okay? | 照顾好你妈妈 好吗? |
[40:13] | Hey,Sara? | 嘿 Sara? |
[40:20] | You take care. | 保重 |
[40:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:37] | CSI Miami Season 9 Episode 2 |