时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh,thank you! | 噢 谢谢! |
[00:11] | Hey,you guys want to say something? | 嗨 来说点什么吧? |
[00:13] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[00:16] | Want to say something? | 说点什么? |
[00:17] | Hey,Laura and Chuck. You’re a terrific couple. | 嘿 Laura和Chuck 你们真是对了不起的夫妻 |
[00:20] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[00:21] | Wonderful parents. | 最棒的父母 |
[00:24] | Great party. | 很好的派对 |
[00:25] | Okay,we hate you because you’re so damn perfect. | 好吧 我们恨你们 因为你们太完美了 |
[00:27] | Yeah… but congrats,anyway. | – 是啊… 但不管怎样 恭喜 – 恭喜 |
[00:29] | Seriously. | 说正经的 恭喜 |
[00:31] | And back to the anniversary party. | 现在回到派对现场 |
[00:40] | Oh,that color looks so good on you. | 这颜色太适合你了 |
[00:45] | Who picked that dress out? | 谁给你选的? |
[00:46] | – You did. – That’s right. | – 您 – 这就对了 |
[00:59] | – 我喜欢 – 你太疯狂了 | |
[01:04] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[01:09] | Look how cute they were! | 看看他们过去多可爱! |
[01:11] | Yeah. What happened? | 是啊 现在是怎么了? |
[01:23] | Mom,Dad,me and the little man would like | 妈妈 爸爸 我 还有小男子汉想说 |
[01:26] | to congratulate you on your 20th anniversary. | 祝你们二十周年结婚纪念日快乐 |
[01:28] | You’re amazing. | 你们太棒了 |
[01:30] | Because without you,there wouldn’t be an us. | 因为如果没你们 也就没我们了 |
[01:36] | Oh,sweetheart. | 噢 甜心 |
[01:38] | Okay,guys,that’s enough about us. | 好了大家 笑够我们了 |
[01:40] | Or maybe just a little bit more. | 其实还可以再来点 |
[01:42] | There’s,uh,beer and chardonnay,and,oh, there’s a few slices of my,uh,carrot cake left. Yeah. | 这儿有 啤酒和夏敦诶酒 还有点切成片的胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[01:46] | Please get to it before I do. | 请在我吃掉之前赶紧拿走 |
[02:00] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟呢? |
[02:01] | I thought you two were going to play for us. | 我以为你们要为我们弹钢琴 |
[02:03] | Oh,it’s too late. Everyone’s leaving. | 噢 太晚了 大家都走了 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | – Great time,Chuck. – Hey,man. | – 很不错 Chuck – 嗨 |
[02:21] | – All right,we’ll see you soon. – Thanks for coming. | – 没事 我们很快又会见面了 – 谢谢你们前来 |
[02:26] | I just want to say that you’re more beautiful now than ever before. | 我只想说你比以前任何时候都漂亮 |
[02:32] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[02:34] | I have to clean up. | 还得去收拾 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | Those damn kids broke that lamp again. | 那些死孩子又把灯打破了 |
[02:54] | They’re not getting away with this. | 他们这次休想抵赖 |
[02:56] | This time,I’m getting it on tape. | 这次 我要录下来 |
[03:00] | I know you’re out there! | 我知道你们在那边! |
[03:05] | Come on out! | 快出来! |
[03:12] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[03:13] | I’m gonna get your face on video, | 我要把你们录下来 |
[03:15] | and I’m sending it straight to the cops. | 然后寄给警察 |
[03:17] | You’re not gonna get away with his. | 你们别想溜 |
[03:26] | You… | 你… |
[03:34] | end of tape | 磁带末 |
[03:41] | Dr. Loman. | Loman医生 |
[03:45] | I think we can safely say overkill. | 我想这是过度杀戮吧 |
[03:48] | Absolutely brutal. | 绝对地惨无人道 |
[03:50] | She was struck at least nine times | 她至少被打了九下 |
[03:52] | with so much force and velocity that each blow on its own could have been fatal. | 以这样的力道和速度 每一下都能致命 |
[03:56] | – What about a murder weapon? – Not sure yet. | – 凶器呢? – 还不确定 |
[03:59] | But judging from her injuries and the varying direction of the blood spatter, | 但根据她的伤 以及多个方向的血液喷溅痕迹来看 |
[04:04] | whoever did this was swinging wildly | 凶手大幅度挥动凶器 |
[04:07] | from several different directions and angles. | 从各个不同方向和角度打击她 |
[04:10] | And totally out of control. | 而且绝对失控了 |
[04:11] | And fueled by rage. | 处于狂怒状态 |
[04:13] | Yes. Someone… | 是的 有人… |
[04:15] | was very,very angry. | 非常 非常生气 |
[04:18] | Thank you,Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[04:49] | CSI Miami S08E22 Mommie Dearest | |
[05:17] | What’ve you got so far? | 现在情况如何? |
[05:18] | We found the family’s video camera. | 找到了摄像机 |
[05:20] | Mrs. Williams was using it when she was attacked. | Williams夫人 被袭击的时候正在用这个 |
[05:24] | So far,I’ve been retracing the victim’s steps through the videotape, | 目前为止 我在跟着录像里 受害者的移动轨迹走 |
[05:27] | and it looks like that broken lamp definitely drew her over here. | 看来是那盏打坏的灯 把她引到这儿来的 |
[05:35] | Well,she could have interrupted an intruder breaking into the house. | 她可能撞见了闯入房子的不速之客 |
[05:39] | Maybe panicked and killed her. | 或许那人慌了 杀了她 |
[05:43] | Those damn kids broke that lamp again. | 那些死孩子又把灯打破了 |
[05:45] | This time,I’m getting you on tape. | 这次我要录下来 |
[05:47] | Come out here! You’re not gonna get away with this! | 出来! 你们休想溜掉! |
[05:54] | – You see that? – What? | – 看见没? – 什么? |
[05:57] | Something prevented the blood spatter from landing in that area. | 有什么挡着让血没有溅到这 |
[06:01] | Maybe the killer was standing in that void when he attacked. | 或许凶手那时候站在那里 |
[06:07] | Is that the victim’s son? | 那是受害者的儿子? |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:14] | Sad. | 真可怜 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:20] | Andrea and I were upstairs. | Andrea和我都在楼上 |
[06:24] | We heard the sirens,and we… | 我们听到警笛声 我们就… |
[06:26] | We turned into our driveway,we ran down and… | 就往车道去 我们跑下来… |
[06:30] | Dad told us Mom was gone. | 爸爸说妈妈已经死了 |
[06:32] | You’re a talented artist,Cody. | 你真是个有才的画家 Cody |
[06:35] | I control everything in these pages. | 我能控制我笔下的一切 |
[06:39] | Shame it doesn’t work like that in real life. | 可惜真实生活却不是这样 |
[06:42] | In my book,the bad guy always gets caught. | 在我的书里 坏人总会被抓到 |
[06:46] | Well,we have a pretty good record,too,son. | 我们的破案记录也挺高 孩子 |
[06:52] | You’ll catch whoever did this to my mom? | 你会抓住那样对我妈的人吗? |
[06:54] | It’s highly likely. | 非常有可能 |
[06:57] | You should go inside,get some rest. | 你进去休息一下吧 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna need to go over your statement. | 我要给你做下笔录 |
[07:10] | A little later? | 晚些时候? |
[07:11] | When you’re ready. | 等你准备好 |
[07:23] | You know,the whole anniversary party’s on this video. | 整个周年庆的派对都在摄像机上 |
[07:27] | Oh… my God. | 噢… 我的天 |
[07:29] | You’re not gonna believe what it caught. | 你不会相信这都录到了什么 |
[07:31] | – Take a look at this,Jess. – What? | – 来看看 Jesse – 什么? |
[07:34] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[07:38] | – Hey,Cody,are you in there? – Yeah,right. | – 嗨Cody 你在那边没? – 好吧 |
[07:40] | – I want my song! – Exactly. | – 我的歌呢! – 当然 |
[07:47] | Laura | Laura. |
[07:49] | Chuck… the guests are leaving. | Chuck… 客人们要离开了 |
[07:53] | It’s time to say good-bye. | 该去道别了 |
[07:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:59] | I mean,it looks like the victim’s husband is having an affair | 我是说 看起来像是受害者的丈夫 |
[08:02] | right there at their anniversary party. | 在结婚周年派对上出轨 |
[08:03] | Well,if that’s the case,we have our first suspect. | 如果真是这样 我们就有了第一个嫌疑人 |
[08:10] | I can’t believe you dragged me in here. | 不敢相信你们把我带到这儿来 |
[08:12] | I’m the one who called 911. | 是我报的警 |
[08:14] | I’ve already told you everything. | 所有的我都说了 |
[08:16] | Well,how about you tell me again? | 何妨再说一次? |
[08:17] | I was cleaning up the kitchen. | 我在清理厨房 |
[08:19] | I took a trash bag out to the garage,and I found her body. | 我把垃圾扔到车库 发现了她的尸体 |
[08:25] | Mr. Williams,you don’t seem very sad about losing your wife. | Williams先生 失去了妻子 可你看起来并不是很悲伤 |
[08:28] | Is there a handbook on how a grieving husband should act? | 有手册说悲伤的丈夫该怎么做吗? |
[08:31] | Do you have any idea how this feels? | 你知道这是什么感觉吗? |
[08:34] | Yeah,I do,and if I were lucky enough | 是的 我知道 如果我够幸运 |
[08:36] | to be with my wife on our 20th anniversary, | 能和我妻子庆祝结婚二十周年的话 |
[08:38] | she wouldn’t walk in and find me with another woman. | 她不会撞见我和另一个女人在一起 |
[08:41] | – What?! – I saw the video from your party. | – 什么?! – 我看了派对录像 |
[08:43] | Now,who’s the woman that your wife caught you with? | 被你妻子撞见和你一起的女人是谁? |
[08:46] | That was Bridgette Clark. She’s our neighbor and my son’s history teacher. | 她是Bridgette Clark 邻居 我儿子的历史老师 |
[08:50] | We were talking about Cody. | 我们在说Cody |
[08:52] | Your body language implied that maybe it was a little something more. | 你的肢体语言说不止如此 |
[08:55] | – Something more? – Something that your wife would take issue with. | – 不止如此? – 你妻子可能会有意见 |
[08:58] | – Now,did you guys argue after the party? – No. | – 你们在派对结束之后吵架了? – 没有 |
[09:00] | Do you see how this is stacking up? | 你知道这是怎么闹起来的吗? |
[09:01] | Your wife thinks you’re cheating, she kicks you out of the house,you get angry. | 你妻子认为你有外遇 她让你滚出去 你生气了 |
[09:04] | – Enough! – You want… | – 够了! – 你想… |
[09:06] | It’s always the husband,right? | 总是丈夫干的 对吧? |
[09:08] | They teach you that at cop school? | 他们在警察学校里就这样教的? |
[09:10] | Mr. Williams,this murder is personal. | Williams先生 这场谋杀是私人恩怨 |
[09:14] | We’re looking at everyone who was close to her. | 我们正在调查她身边所有的人 |
[09:17] | Look elsewhere. | 找别人去 |
[09:18] | I have to make funeral arrangements for my wife. | 我要去给我妻子准备葬礼了 |
[09:22] | Now,can I go? | 那 我能走了吗? |
[09:26] | For now. | 暂时 |
[09:47] | miami shores savings | 迈阿密海岸储蓄银行 |
[09:48] | debits | 提款 |
[10:02] | transaction | 转账 |
[10:06] | account activity | 账户活动情况 |
[10:33] | Miami National Bank. How can I help you? | 迈阿密国家银行 有什么需要帮助? |
[10:35] | Hey,Dina,it’s Eric Delko from the State Attorney’s Office. | 嗨 Dina 我是州检署办公室的Eric Delko |
[10:37] | I need to do some follow-up on the records I had you subpoena. | 我发传票让你调出来的记录 我还想再深入调查一下 |
[10:40] | I need some specific information on Walter Simmons. | 我需要 Walter Simmons更详细的信息 |
[10:43] | Acunt number eight-two-one three-three-two-eight. | 账号8213328 |
[10:50] | Let me… Can you hold on a second? | 让我… 能等一下吗? |
[10:52] | – I forgot my laptop. – Okay. | – 我忘了我的手提 – 噢 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna have to call you back. Thanks. | 我一会儿给你打来 |
[10:56] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Great. | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 很好 |
[10:58] | Just,uh,a sea of affidavits and depos here. | 只是一堆陈述书和宣誓证明 |
[11:01] | – You want me to proof something? – No. You’re already late. | – 需要我帮忙吗? – 不用 你已经迟到了 |
[11:05] | It’s fine. You seem stressed. | 没事 你看起来压力很大 |
[11:07] | No,I just… got to get this to court. That’s all. | 不 只是… 要把这些送去法庭 就这样 |
[11:10] | All right. I’m going right by there. You want me to take it? | 好吧 我正要去那 要我帮你带去吗? |
[11:13] | It’s okay. Really. Thanks. | 不用 真的 谢谢 |
[11:15] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好吧 待会儿见 |
[11:25] | I admit it. | 我承认 |
[11:26] | I like the effect I have on men. | 我喜欢男人们为我神魂颠倒 |
[11:29] | I flirt,it’s fun. | 我喜欢调情 很有意思 |
[11:31] | Chuck’s wife just happened to catch it on video. | 只是刚巧被Chuck的老婆拍下来 |
[11:35] | Well,she’s dead now. | 她现在死了 |
[11:39] | It’s my understanding that you do more than just flirt,Mrs. Clark. | 我觉得你们 不只是调情而已 Clark女士 |
[11:42] | The mother of one of your students filed a complaint with the school board, | 你一个学生的母亲 给学校董事会发投诉信 |
[11:45] | claiming that you wouldn’t leave her husband alone. | 声称你纠缠她老公 |
[11:47] | She’s a lying,jealous bitch. | 她是个满口谎言嫉妒成性的贱人 |
[11:50] | So,you’re saying she’s just envious of you? | 你觉得她只是嫉妒? |
[11:53] | Look at me. I wear makeup,work out. | 你看我 妆容精致 定期上健身房 |
[11:56] | Most of those soccer moms couldn’t find their way to a treadmill | 大多数像这样的黄脸婆 就算给她们地图或者GPS |
[11:59] | if they were given a map and a GPS. | 都找不到一台跑步机 |
[12:01] | So Chuck Williams just couldn’t resist you. | 所以Chuck Williams根本无法抗拒你 |
[12:04] | Probably not. But I’m not sleeping with Chuck. | 大概吧 不过我可没跟Chuck上床 |
[12:07] | Listen,something terrible happened to that woman. | 听着 那女人遭受了不幸 |
[12:11] | And I’d start with what’s going on inside her house. | 是我就从她家里的事查起 |
[12:13] | Bridgette… | Bridgette… |
[12:15] | do you know something that we don’t know? | 你是不是知道点什么秘辛? |
[12:19] | Well,there’s a little test I do | 我对学生的家庭生活 |
[12:21] | when I’m worried about a student’s home life. | 有忧虑时 会做一个小测试 |
[12:23] | Cody… | Cody… |
[12:25] | you haven’t given your parents any of my notes. | 我给你父母的口信 你一次都没带到 |
[12:29] | I’m gonna have to talk to them about your behavior. | 我得跟你父母谈谈你最近的情况 |
[12:32] | Please don’t,Mrs. Clark. They’ll be mad. | 求你不要 Clark女士 他们会发飙的 |
[12:36] | Oh,you… | 你… |
[12:39] | I was pretending to wipe something from his shirt. | 我假装拍掉他肩上的东西 |
[12:42] | That kid almost jumped out of his skin. | 结果把这孩子吓得快跳起来 |
[12:45] | What does that tell you? | 你觉得是为什么? |
[12:47] | That Cody thought I was going to hit him. | Cody以为我要打他 |
[12:49] | From my experience,he’s being abused. | 根据我的经验 他长期被虐待 |
[13:01] | call: domestic voilence suspected | 报警: 疑似家庭暴力 |
[13:07] | It turns out there was something going on at the Williams’ house. | 我发现Williams家确实不太平 |
[13:10] | The police responded to a 911 hang-up call there last month. | 上个月警方调查了 一个挂断的911警报 |
[13:13] | – They suspected domestic violence. – Were charges filed? | – 他们怀疑是家庭暴力 – 立案了吗? |
[13:16] | No. When the police arrived the husband had taken off, | 没有 警方赶到的时候 丈夫已经不在了 |
[13:18] | and the wife said everything was fine,and they left. | 妻子说一切都好 他们就离开了 |
[13:21] | I’m hoping the video will speak for them. | 希望录像带里有线索 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry,but there’s nothing that points to Dad on this tape, | 很抱歉 这卷带子里 没拍到多少父亲的镜头 |
[13:25] | and I can only work with what’s within the frame. | 我也只能研究拍下来的画面 |
[13:27] | Really? So,it’s just Laura. | 是吗? 只拍到Laura |
[13:29] | Not exactly. There is someone sharing the frame with her. | 也不能这么说 还有其他人 |
[13:32] | – Who? – A ghost. | – 谁? – 幻影 |
[13:34] | This tape was used before,and it’s been recorded over. | 这卷带子以前用过 后来洗掉了 |
[13:37] | But the camera – the eraser heads,they must be damaged or something, | 不过摄像机的删除功能大概是坏了 |
[13:41] | because it didn’t fully erase the original image. | 因为原来的影像并没有删干净 |
[13:49] | Okay,there. Right-hand corner,you see the painting? | 好 就是这儿 右上角的油画 看到没 |
[13:53] | Barely. | 太模糊 |
[13:55] | Let me just eliminate the current image. | 我去掉当前画面 |
[13:57] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[13:59] | Oh,yeah,it’s,um… | 看到了 那是… |
[14:01] | like a birthday party. | 好像是生日聚会 |
[14:03] | Maybe it’s one of the kids’ plays? | 难道是孩子的表演之一? |
[14:06] | No,that’s at dinner. Can you sharpen that? | 不是 是晚餐场景 能再清楚点吗? |
[14:08] | If I apply a condensed sensing algorithm | 如果使用压缩感应推算软件 |
[14:12] | the computer should be able to take what little digital information | 电脑就能搜索微小的数字信息 |
[14:14] | we do have and multiply it, | 收集合成以后 |
[14:16] | filling in the missing pixels. | 就能填补缺失的像素 |
[14:21] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 是感恩节 |
[14:22] | Hold on a sec,let me enhance the audio. | 等一下 我把声音放大 |
[14:26] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么? |
[14:29] | Nothing,I’m just hungry. | 没什么 我饿了 |
[14:30] | You grabbed food with your grubby little hands! | 你居然用你的脏手抓食物 |
[14:33] | Where are your table manners? | 你的餐桌礼仪都去哪了? |
[14:34] | – Don’t you see all the work that went into preparing this meal? ! – Laura,she didn’t mean anything by it… | – 你知道准备这餐多不容易吗? – Laura 她不是有意的… |
[14:37] | – Stop it! Come here. Come here! – Mom,stop! | – 闭嘴 过来 过来! – 妈妈 不要! |
[14:39] | If you want to act like an animal,I will treat you like one. | 你想当动物 我成全你 |
[14:43] | Get down! Get! | 趴下 趴下! |
[14:47] | – Oh,my God. – That poor girl. | – 上帝 – 可怜的女孩 |
[14:51] | What is the mother doing? Is that a dog bowl? | 她妈妈在做什么 那是狗食盆? |
[14:53] | Now eat like an animal. | 你就像畜生那样吃东西好了 |
[14:59] | The father wasn’t the monster in that house. | 这家里的恶魔不是父亲 |
[15:03] | It was the mother. | 而是母亲 |
[15:17] | I don’t think you appreciate how difficult this is. | 你不明白这么做我有多为难 |
[15:19] | I don’t see what the problem is here. | 我不觉得有什么问题 |
[15:21] | Horatio has you looking into who stole the diamonds from the evidence locker. | Horatio托你调查 谁偷了证物保管处的钻石 |
[15:24] | That’s not the part I take issue with. | 问题不在这 |
[15:25] | You’re asking me to wear a wire and check my friends’ bank statements. | 你要我戴窃听器 还要我查朋友的银行记录 |
[15:29] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[15:30] | We’ve been through this,Eric. You work for the State Attorney’s Office. | 我们讨论过了 Eric 你是为州检署办公室工作 |
[15:33] | We need to find out who compromised the lab. | 我们要知道谁在给实验室抹黑 |
[15:35] | I can tell you that the CSIs are clean,I’m sure. | 我敢说 所有CSI都是清白的 我保证 |
[15:38] | Well,I’m not. | 我不信 |
[15:40] | Jesse Cardoza planted an illegal wiretap. | Jesse Cardoza装了非法窃听装置 |
[15:42] | Last year,your medical examiner was stealing pills. | 去年你们的法医窃取实验室药物 |
[15:44] | I mean,do I need to continue? | 还要我继续说吗? |
[15:49] | Listen,I’m not the guy for this job. | 听着 我大概不适合做这个 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Our cases are only as strong as our weakest CSI. | 我们的案子的证据 就跟那个最差的CSI一样弱 |
[15:56] | We cannot afford to have evidence kicked because of a dirty lab. | 因为实验室问题导致 证据被驳回 这后果谁都承担不起 |
[16:00] | Now,what do you have for me? | 所以 你到底查到什么了? |
[16:10] | I subpoenaed tax records and bank statements from everyone at the lab. | 我查了实验室 所有人的纳税和银行记录 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 结果 |
[16:14] | Someone made a pretty substantial deposit after the diamonds went missing. $25,000. | 钻石丢失后 有人的账户 有大笔资金存入 25000美金 |
[16:19] | Who? | 谁的? |
[16:20] | I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation for it. | 这肯定能有合理的解释 |
[16:22] | Who is it,Eric? | 是谁 Eric? |
[16:26] | Walter Simmons | Walter Simmons. |
[16:28] | His landlord just raised his rent,but the guy’s not a thief,okay? | 他的房东刚涨了租金 但是这人绝不会是贼好吗? |
[16:32] | Give me a chance,let me look into it. | 给我个机会继续调查 |
[16:34] | Let me see if there’s any evidence missing from other cases. | 看其他案子还有没有证据丢失 |
[16:37] | I set the timeline here. Work fast. | 时间有限 动作快 |
[16:50] | Hey,so we’ve already gone over this area three times. | 嘿 我们已经查了三遍了 |
[16:53] | Murder weapon isn’t here. | 凶器不在这 |
[16:54] | Yeah,I’m thinking the murderers probably took it with them. | 是 凶手可能带走了 |
[17:01] | Or they left it in their car. You search that three times? | 或者留在车里 那里你也查了三遍? |
[17:05] | No. Patrol took a look. | 没有 巡警看过了 |
[17:06] | Maybe you should go take a look. | 也许你该去看看 |
[17:08] | Maybe we should go take a look. | 也许我们该去看看 |
[17:09] | Maybe we should. | 好吧是我们 |
[17:36] | Walter,do me a favor. Pop the trunk,will you? | Walter 帮个忙 把后备箱打开好吗? |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 行 |
[18:05] | – Hey,Wolfe… – Yeah? | – 嘿 Wolfe… – 干嘛? |
[18:08] | I got blood spatter on the front bumper and headlight. | 前保险杠和前车灯上溅有血迹 |
[18:11] | – Oh,yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 没错 |
[18:15] | Oh,yeah. Look at that. | 你看 |
[18:18] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[18:19] | There’s no way the blood could’ve made it | 街这里离凶案现场那么远 |
[18:21] | from the murder scene all the way here on the street. | 怎么可能沾上血 |
[18:23] | Which means that this car had to be parked in the driveway during the murder, | 说明案发时这辆车停在车道上 |
[18:26] | and moved here after. | 然后才移到这边 |
[18:32] | Which explains the void Jesse found next to the body. | 这也解释了Jesse 在尸体旁边发现的空白 |
[18:36] | Chuck Williams said this car was parked here all day. | Chuck Williams说 这车一整天都停在这儿 |
[18:40] | He lied. | 他说谎 |
[18:43] | I don’t know how the blood got on my car. | 我不知道血是怎么沾到车上的 |
[18:45] | It happened during the murder. | 就在凶案发生时 |
[18:47] | Which also means you moved the car. | 同时说明你移动了车 |
[18:50] | Yeah,I did. | 是 我动过 |
[18:51] | Makes sense. You want to get rid of the murder weapon before you call 911. | 说的通 打电话报警前 你总得先把凶器处理掉 |
[18:55] | No,that wasn’t it. I had to make room for the ambulance. | 不是这样的 我得为救护车腾出空间 |
[18:58] | I thought maybe the paramedics could still save her. | 我希望医护人员还能救活她 |
[19:00] | See,that’s funny,’cause you didn’t mention that earlier. | 看 多有意思 你之前却没有说 |
[19:04] | Well,obviously,I had a lot on my mind. I didn’t think it was important. | 很明显 我当时都懵了 我不觉得那有多重要 |
[19:07] | And you didn’t mention your wife’s abusive behavior,either. | 你也没提你妻子有虐待行为 |
[19:12] | She could be hard on the kids,but she never meant to hurt them. | 她对孩子可能有些严格 但她绝对不想伤害他们 |
[19:15] | Well,we have videotapes that show the opposite. | 可我们有录像证明她其实想 |
[19:19] | – What? – Thanksgiving last year. | – 什么? – 去年感恩节 |
[19:24] | It was one bad day. | 那是糟糕的一天 |
[19:26] | The holidays are especially stressful for Laura. | Laura在节日里总是特别紧张 |
[19:28] | So you didn’t consider this behavior to be a pattern. | 所以你不认为这种行为已成为模式 |
[19:32] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[19:36] | I mean,I travel a lot for business. | 我是说 我因为经商常年在外 |
[19:40] | Well,somebody was home. | 有人待在家里的 |
[19:45] | How’d you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的? |
[19:46] | Cody told us you were at your boyfriend’s. | Cody告诉我们你在男朋友家 |
[19:51] | Did you find who killed my mom? | 找到杀我妈妈的凶手了吗? |
[19:53] | We found a piece of videotape. | 我们找到一卷录像带 |
[19:55] | What video? | 什么录像? |
[19:57] | It’s from Thanksgiving last year,Andrea. | 是去年的感恩节 Andrea |
[20:01] | Did you mother behave like that often? | 你妈妈常常这样做吗? |
[20:06] | Andrea | Andrea. |
[20:09] | Would you put that out,please? | 请你先灭掉好吗? |
[20:12] | Looking at the fire calms me down. | 看着火能让我放松 |
[20:15] | Always has. | 百试不爽 |
[20:19] | My mom wanted us to be perfect. That’s all. | 我妈妈希望我们完美无缺 仅此而已 |
[20:22] | She was a good mom. | 她是个好妈妈 |
[20:24] | What happened to your wrists? Did you hurt yourself? | 你手腕怎么了 自己弄伤的? |
[20:30] | Come on,tell ’em. Andrea,they’re the police. | 说出来吧 Andrea 他们是警察 |
[20:34] | Okay? You don’t need to keep her secret anymore. She’s gone. | 好吗? 你不用再保密了 她已经去世了 |
[20:40] | I snuck out one night to see Logan… | 有天晚上我溜出来见Logan… |
[20:43] | You are worthless! | 你个赔钱货! |
[20:44] | I know what you do with that boy! | 我知道你和那小子在干什么! |
[20:46] | Wait,where do you think you’re going? I’m not done with you yet! | 站住 你想去哪儿? 我还没说完呐! |
[20:50] | So my mom started handcuffing me to my bed. | 然后我妈把我铐在床上 |
[20:53] | She what? | 她什么? |
[20:56] | She had a lot of creative ways to punish us. | 她处罚我们的手段层出不穷 |
[20:59] | Did you tell anyone? | 你跟别人说过吗? |
[21:02] | One time. | 有过一次 |
[21:05] | I called 911. | 我打了911 |
[21:08] | She offered them sodas. | 她给警察倒苏打水喝 |
[21:13] | I thought if they just looked into my eyes, | 我想如果他们看看我的眼睛 |
[21:16] | they would know that she was lying. | 就会知道她在撒谎 |
[21:22] | When they drove away, | 他们走了之后 |
[21:25] | I knew there was nothing we could do. | 我知道我们对此无能为力 |
[21:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay,it’s not going to happen anymore. | 没事了 没事了 这种事不会再有了 |
[21:35] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么? |
[21:40] | That’s a piece of glass. | 一小片玻璃 |
[21:42] | Could I see your shoes,please? | 能让我看看你的鞋吗? |
[21:57] | You’ve got glass on yours. | 你的鞋子上有玻璃 |
[21:59] | So,if we test it,is it going to match the glass we found at the crime scene? | 如果我们检测一下 会和犯罪现场的玻璃一致吗? |
[22:04] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[22:11] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:14] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[22:15] | Take a seat,Mr. Simmons. | 请坐 Simmons先生 |
[22:21] | I’m gonna cut straight to the chase. | 我有话直说了 |
[22:24] | I need you to answer for this deposit. | 我要你对这份存款做出解释 |
[22:38] | Hey,Delko. | 嘿 Delko |
[22:41] | Thanks for watching my back,man. | 多谢你背着我打小报告 兄弟 |
[22:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[22:44] | I told you my rent was going up, | 我跟你说过我的租金涨了 |
[22:45] | and Nevins just brought that up to me before she accused me | Nevins刚刚跟我问了那件事 |
[22:48] | of stealing the diamonds from the evidence locker. | 然后就指控我从证物箱里偷钻石 |
[22:50] | You told her. | 是你告诉她的 |
[22:51] | How did she make the leap from rent to diamonds? | 她怎么会从租金直接跳到钻石? |
[22:54] | ‘Cause she’s been investigating me. | 因为她一直在调查我 |
[22:56] | She had my bank statements. | 她有我的银行帐单 |
[22:58] | Said she was concerned about some big deposit I made. | 她说对我的一笔巨额存款有疑问 |
[23:01] | I mean,you had an explanation,right? | 你有合理的解释吧? |
[23:03] | Yeah. My buddy was paying back a loan. But that’s beside the point. | 是啊 是我兄弟还的借款 但问题不在这里 |
[23:05] | You’re the only one I told about my rent going up. | 租金上涨的事情我只告诉过你 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry,man. I didn’t mean to put you in the hot seat. | 抱歉 伙计 我不是故意让你这么尴尬的 |
[23:12] | I don’t know what you’re doing, but just stay the hell away from me,all right? | 我不知道你在干什么 不过你离我远点 好吗? |
[23:24] | I don’t know.Based on what we have right now, | 我不知道 根据我们目前的信息 |
[23:26] | I think the boyfriend looks good for this. | 我觉得她男友嫌疑很大 |
[23:28] | He had the broken glass in his shoe. | 他鞋子里有碎玻璃 |
[23:30] | Yeah. I’m not buying the husband’s story,though. | 是的 但我也不相信她丈夫的话 |
[23:32] | I mean,he had to know about the abuse. | 他一定知道家庭暴力这件事 |
[23:34] | I think I might have something to inform your debate. | 也许我能为你们的辩论提供信息 |
[23:36] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[23:38] | COD is blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是脑部钝器伤 |
[23:41] | Tram tracks… | 根据伤痕… |
[23:44] | indicate something round, | 凶器可能是圆柱形的 |
[23:46] | and approximately three inches in diameter was used. | 直径大约3英尺 |
[23:51] | That could be a pipe,uh,some kind of handle. | 可能是根管子 或者把手之类的 |
[23:54] | Are there any splinters in the wound? | 伤口有残留的碎片吗? |
[23:55] | Not a one. Makes me think the object was metal. | 一点没有 所以我觉得凶器是金属的 |
[23:59] | Aluminum bat. | 铝制的棒球棒 |
[24:04] | I’m gonna stick with my theory. It’s the boyfriend. | 我坚持我的假设 是她男友干的 |
[24:05] | He plays baseball for the college team. | 他是大学棒球队的 |
[24:12] | Didn’t find anything down there. | 下面没什么发现 |
[24:13] | No? | 没有? |
[24:16] | In some ways,I hope we don’t find anything. | 话说 我希望我们什么都别找到 |
[24:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:20] | Kid was trying to save his girlfriend from Mommy Dearest. | 那孩子是想保护女朋友 免遭”慈母”的毒手 |
[24:23] | I know It’s like the line between victim and perpetrator keeps getting blurred. | 感觉似乎罪犯和受害者的界限 越来越模糊了 |
[24:34] | And it looks like Logan crossed that line. | 看起来Logan越界了 |
[24:40] | I told you. I don’t know how that bat got in my bag. | 我跟你说了 我不知道球棒为什么会在我包里 |
[24:44] | Then I suppose you also don’t know how the broken glass | 我觉得你也不知道灯罩的碎玻璃 |
[24:46] | from the victim’s light fixture got in your shoe. | 为什么会嵌在你的鞋里 |
[24:49] | Actually,I can explain that. I was at their house today. | 事实上 我能解释 那天我在他们家 |
[24:52] | You were at the anniversary party? | 周年纪念派对你去了? |
[24:54] | Yeah,right. Andrea’s mom hated my guts. | 是的 Andrea的妈妈恨我到极点 |
[24:57] | She didn’t like the fact that her daughter had a boyfriend. | 她也不喜欢她女儿有一个男朋友 |
[25:00] | I had to sneak in like a cat burglar if I wanted to see her. | 如果我想见她 要像夜贼一样偷偷摸摸 |
[25:12] | I’ll tell you something,Logan. | 我想说 Logan |
[25:14] | You strike me as the kind of guy who’d do anything for Andrea. | 你给我感觉是那种 愿意为Andrea赴汤蹈火的人 |
[25:20] | Do you remember what time you left the house? | 你记得你什么时候走的吗? |
[25:22] | I’m not sure, | 我记不清了 |
[25:23] | but I know Mrs.Williams was in the house when I left. | 但是我确定我走的时候 Williams夫人在屋子里 |
[25:26] | Oh,my God,Logan. I can’t let him take the fall for this. | 天哪 Logan 我不能让他承担罪责 |
[25:28] | – Calm down. – No. Listen to me. | – 冷静 – 不 听我说 |
[25:30] | I’m telling you,I killed my mother. | 我告诉你 是我杀了我母亲 |
[25:32] | – Do you understand what you’re saying? – Yes,I do. I killed her. | – 你知道你在说什么吗? – 是的 我很清楚 我杀了她 |
[25:35] | Where’s Lieutenant Caine? | Caine队长在哪儿? |
[25:55] | Andrea,are you trying to protect Logan? | Andrea 你在袒护Logan吗? |
[26:00] | Logan didn’t do anything. | Logan什么都没干 |
[26:03] | I’m the one that hid the bat at his apartment. | 是我把球棒藏在他房间里的 |
[26:08] | Andrea,what are you doing here? | Andrea 你在干什么? |
[26:12] | I just couldn’t handle it at home anymore. | 那个家我再也呆不下去了 |
[26:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:22] | I’m supposed to go away to school next year. | 明年我要去外地上学 |
[26:25] | I couldn’t leave Cody alone there with her. | 我不能留下Cody一个跟她在一块儿 |
[26:28] | So you killed your mom to protect Cody? | 所以你为了保护Cody杀死你妈妈? |
[26:34] | Why don’t you tell us exactly what happened? | 不如告诉我们究竟发生了什么? |
[26:40] | After the party,my mom was mad ’cause we didn’t play the piano. | 派队结束之后 我妈妈很生气 因为我们没有弹琴 |
[26:45] | She had that look in her eye. | 她凶神恶煞 |
[26:49] | She slapped me. | 还扇了我耳光 |
[26:51] | I reacted in self-defense. I grabbed the bat. | 我出于自卫 拿起棒球棒 |
[26:57] | I hit her once. | 我打了她一下 |
[26:59] | She just went down. | 她倒下了 |
[27:01] | Andrea,your mom was hit nine times. | Andrea 你妈妈被打了9次 |
[27:25] | 31.5 海洛因 | |
[27:28] | I respect you,Delko,investigating the stolen diamonds. | Delko 你调查失踪钻石的行为真令人敬佩 |
[27:32] | A lot of CSIs wouldn’t want to look into their own. | 很多CSI探员都不愿意查自己人 |
[27:35] | Horatio asked me to look into the evidence– | Horatio要我调查这些证据… |
[27:37] | all the evidence in lockup. | 所有证物保管处的证据 |
[27:39] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就在做这个 |
[27:42] | I’m sure it’s not one of the CSIs. | 我确定不是任何一个CSI干的 |
[27:43] | Well,I’d like to offer you the full support of the Internal Affairs Department. | 我们内务部希望全面支持你 |
[27:47] | What you’d like is to take all the credit | 你希望的是 我们抓到贼之后 |
[27:49] | and sit center stage at all the press conferences | 你坐在新闻发布会发言台的正中间 |
[27:51] | after we catch the thief. | 坐享所有的赞誉 |
[27:53] | I’m not gonna lie,Delko. | 我不会撒谎的 Delko |
[27:54] | I do look good on camera. | 我确实很上镜 |
[27:59] | Listen to me. Don’t go telling any of your friends in the press about this yet. | 听着 先不要跟你任何一个 新闻界的朋友说 |
[28:02] | This is more than just diamonds we’re talking about. | 这不仅仅是偷走钻石的问题 |
[28:09] | I been doing some digging. | 我做了一些深入的调查 |
[28:11] | The numbers don’t add up. | 数目对不上 |
[28:13] | What numbers? | 什么数目? |
[28:20] | Don’t worry about it,Stetler,all right? You won’t miss your close-ups. | 别担心了 Stetler 好吗? 不会错过你的特写镜头的 |
[28:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | Eric Delko | Eric Delko. |
[28:42] | Hey,Sully. Thanks for coming. | 嘿 Sully 你能来太好了 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:44] | You,uh,said some diamonds went missing. | 你提到什么… 钻石失踪了 |
[28:48] | Yeah,stolen from the evidence locker last week. | 是的 上周被人从证物箱偷走了 |
[28:51] | Oh,why you coming to me? I’m retired. | 你为什么来找我? 我已经退休了 |
[28:55] | I think some evidence was also stolen from a case you worked a few years ago. | 几年前你办的一个案子 它的相关证物也失窃了 |
[29:00] | Everson. 2006. | 2006年 Everson的案子 |
[29:02] | Wanted to see if it brings back any memories. | 看看你能不能想起来什么 |
[29:06] | Oh,Everson was a… | Everson那案子是一块… |
[29:09] | thorn in our side for a couple of years, | 硬骨头 我们追捕了好多年 |
[29:11] | until we rolled up on his distribution hub in Key Biscayne. | 直到端了他在比斯坎湾的分销点才完 |
[29:16] | You guys recovered over a million dollars in heroin. | 你们缴获的海洛因价值 超过一百万美元 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:22] | You’re saying some of that’s missing now? | 你说有一些现在不见了吗? |
[29:25] | I’m saying that,just like diamonds, | 我是说 跟钻石一样 |
[29:27] | heroin’s pretty easy to carry out of the evidence locker. | 海洛因很容易带出证物箱 |
[29:30] | Now,the amount that’s in the lockup now is,uh, | 现在保存的量 |
[29:33] | substantially less than what you logged in. | 比你登记的少很多 |
[29:36] | Any chance you wrote the wrong number? | 会不会是你数字写错了? |
[29:39] | Well,no. I mean,there were five of us there. | 不可能 我们有5个人 |
[29:41] | We couldn’t be off by that much. | 不可能错这么离谱 |
[29:44] | You’re thinking maybe an inside job. | 你觉得可能是内部人干的 |
[29:47] | A cop. | 某个警察 |
[29:50] | It’s not our guys. | 不是我们的人 |
[29:53] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 这正是我想求证的 |
[29:55] | Good. Good to see yo Eric. | 很好 很高兴见到你 Eric |
[29:58] | – Thanks for you help. – Good luck. | – 多谢你帮忙 – 祝你好运 |
[30:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:11] | Rebecca,it’s Eric. | Rebecca 我是Eric |
[30:12] | I need you to meet me at the marina near the south entrance. | 我要你到南门码头来见我 |
[30:15] | Look,I know you’re upset about Walter Simmons, | 听着 我知道Walter Simmons的事 让你很烦躁 |
[30:17] | but I’m interviewing a witness right now in Hialeah. | 但是我在Hialeah见一个证人 |
[30:19] | Look,I’ve got some new leads. It’s important. | 我有新线索 很重要 |
[30:21] | Oh. Well,uh… | 噢… |
[30:23] | it’ll have to wait until tomorrow. | 那也得等到明天 |
[30:24] | I can meet you around 8:00,okay? I’ve got to go. | 我8点左右到 好吗? 我得挂了 |
[30:33] | Cody Hi,Cody. | |
[30:35] | I don’t want to talk about my mom. | 我不想说我妈妈的事 |
[30:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:43] | You know,sometimes when you have to keep secrets– | 当你必须保守秘密时 |
[30:46] | a lot of secrets – it’s pretty hard to decide | 保守很多秘密 就会很难判断 |
[30:50] | what the truth really is. | 真相到底是什么 |
[30:54] | So,why are you talking to me? | 那为什么你还来找我谈话 |
[30:57] | ‘Cause I’m hoping that you can help me. | 因为我希望你能帮我 |
[31:01] | Do you mind if I look at those? | 我能看下这些吗? |
[31:04] | You’re not gonna mess ’em up,are you? | 你不会把它们弄坏的 是吗? |
[31:05] | I promise that I won’t. I will be super,super careful. | 我保证我不会的 我会非常 非常小心 |
[31:09] | They’re awesome. | 它们很棒 |
[31:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | It’s really good. | 真的很好 |
[31:22] | So,um,who are all these characters? | 这些人物是谁 |
[31:26] | They’re vigilantes. Totally bad ass. | 他们是义警 都是硬汉子 |
[31:31] | Not scared of anything. | 无所畏惧 |
[31:33] | Well,this one looks like you. | 这个和你很像 |
[31:35] | And that one looks like Andrea. | 那个像Andrea |
[31:37] | And who’s this one up here,this third one? Is that Logan? | 这上面的是谁 第三个 是Logan吗? |
[31:41] | No. That’s Bradley. | 不是 那是Bradley |
[31:44] | But I’m probably not supposed to tell you about him. | 但我也许不该和你说他的事 |
[31:47] | Well,you-you can. You can trust me. | 你能的 你可以相信我 |
[31:53] | Who’s Bradley? | Bradley是谁? |
[31:57] | He’s my little brother. | 他是我的弟弟 |
[32:01] | Well,Cody,you don’t have a little brother. | Cody 可你没有弟弟啊 |
[32:09] | I don’t anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[32:22] | Cody was telling the truth. | Cody说的是真话 |
[32:23] | I just found the birth certificate for the Williams’ third child. | 我刚找到William家 第三个孩子的出生证明 |
[32:26] | Bradley Williams,born June ’98,Philadelphia? | Bradley Williams 1998年6月出生于费城 |
[32:30] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[32:33] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[32:39] | Deceased as of 2003. | 死于2003年 |
[32:41] | He would’ve been five years old when he died. | 他死时已经五岁了 |
[32:43] | Five years old? Chuck never mentioned losing a son,did he? | 五岁? Chuck从未提及曾失去过一个儿子 |
[32:47] | Is there a death certificate? | 有死亡证明吗? |
[32:53] | Cause of death was ruled an accident. | 死亡原因判为意外事故 |
[32:55] | Father was out of town. | 父亲出城了 |
[32:57] | Mother says the child got into the kitchen cabinet, | 母亲说孩子钻进厨房柜子里 |
[33:00] | when she wasn’t watching him. | 她当时没留意他 |
[33:01] | He swallowed a fatal dose of lighter fluid. | 他吞下了致命剂量的打火机油 |
[33:04] | Lighter fluid. | 打火机油 |
[33:06] | Would you put that out,please? | 可以把火灭了吗? |
[33:19] | You like playing with fire. | 你喜欢玩火 |
[33:23] | I told you it distracts me. | 我告诉过你它能分散我的注意力 |
[33:28] | Bradley didn’t just get into that cabinet by himself,did he? | Bradly不是自己进去柜子的 是吗? |
[33:33] | We don’t talk about Bradley. | 我们从不谈论Bradly |
[33:35] | I understand that,but I really need to know about Bradley. | 我理解 但是我真的需要了解Bradly的事 |
[33:41] | Did you leave the lighter fluid out? | 是不是你把打火机油放在外面的 |
[33:42] | No. I would never. | 没有 我绝不会那样做 |
[33:46] | Why would he just drink that stuff? | 为什么他会喝打火机油呢? |
[33:50] | Bradley was smart. | Bradley很聪明 |
[33:53] | He would never do that. | 他不可能那样做的 |
[33:56] | So what are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么? |
[34:01] | Mom didn’t mean to kill him. | 妈妈不是故意杀他的 |
[34:07] | What did she mean to do? | 她本来是想做什么? |
[34:11] | She was punishing him for burning a hole in the carpet. | 他把地毯烧了个洞 她因此处罚他 |
[34:16] | She made him drink the lighter fluid. | 她逼他喝下打火机油 |
[34:21] | He’s not breathing! | 他没有呼吸了 |
[34:24] | Snap out of it! Snap out of it! Okay? | 挺住 挺住 |
[34:27] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[34:29] | Right now! | 现在就打 |
[34:35] | But the thing is… | 但事实是 |
[34:38] | I burnt the carpet. | 我烧的地毯 |
[34:41] | And she blamed Bradley. | 她怪罪于Bradley |
[34:43] | I didn’t stand up for him. | 我没为他解释 |
[34:49] | It should’ve been me. | 死的应该是我 |
[34:52] | No,it should not have been either one of you. | 不 你们中任何一个都不应该死 |
[34:54] | Your parents are supposed to protect you,honey. | 你们的父母应该保护你们 亲爱的 |
[34:55] | They’re not supposed to hurt you. | 而不是伤害你们 |
[34:59] | I’m the one that protects me and Cody. | 是我保护着自己和Cody |
[35:01] | Where’s your father in all of this? | 发生这一切时 你的爸爸在哪 |
[35:06] | I think he was just as afraid of her as we were. | 他可能和我们一样害怕她 |
[35:09] | When I told him what she did,he took her side. | 当我告诉他 她做的事时 他站在了她的一边 |
[35:14] | He said it was an accident. | 他说那是个意外 |
[35:18] | But he had to know it wasn’t. | 但是他知道那不是意外 |
[35:20] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是个意外 |
[35:30] | Bradley’s death was an accident. | Bradley的死是个意外 |
[35:31] | It-It says so in the report. | 报告里是这么说的 |
[35:34] | I had a conversation,Mr. Williams,with your daughter Andrea. | Williams先生 我和你的女儿Andrea谈过了 |
[35:40] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[35:41] | According to Andrea, | 据Andrea所说 |
[35:43] | your wife murdered Bradley. | 你的妻子谋杀了Bradley |
[35:54] | Laura didn’t mean to hurt him. | Laura不是故意要伤害他的 |
[35:57] | She’d just get so angry sometimes. | 她只是有时会变得很暴躁 |
[36:01] | I couldn’t get through to her. | 我无法和她沟通 |
[36:03] | But she-she did hurt him. | 但是她确实伤害了他 |
[36:06] | I tried to stop her. I-I did. | 我试图阻止她 我有试过 |
[36:09] | But she said if I told anyone, | 但是她说如果我把事情说出去 |
[36:10] | that they would take the children away from both of us. | 他们就会把孩子们从我们身边带走 |
[36:14] | I-I didn’t have any options. | 我没有选择余地 |
[36:16] | That would make murder your last resort,then. | 那就让谋杀成为你最后的办法 |
[36:21] | I wish I were that man,but I’m not. | 我希望我是凶手 但是我不是 |
[36:26] | Well,I guess that leaves… the children. | 我想那就只剩下… 孩子们了 |
[36:40] | Oh,thanks,Ryan. I appreciate the extra set of eyes. | 谢谢 Ryan 感谢你来帮忙 |
[36:43] | So,we’re hoping for some trace of the killer here? | 我们在找凶手的线索吗? |
[36:46] | Yeah,Horatio does not think that the father did it. | 是的 Horatio认为不是父亲干的 |
[36:49] | Well,it’s justifiable homicide,if you ask me. | 如果你问我的话 这是起正当杀人案 |
[36:52] | I agree. But we’re just supposed to analyze the evidence,not pass judgment. | 我同意 但我们只该分析证据 而不是提出自己的评判 |
[37:03] | Somebody clearly wiped down this bat. | 很明显有人擦拭了球棒 |
[37:04] | I didn’t find a single print or an epithelial. | 没发现任何指纹或上皮组织 |
[37:10] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[37:13] | See right here? This is all dried,clotted blood. | 看到了吗 是干掉后凝结的血迹 |
[37:15] | So then how did that just transfer onto my glove? | 可那怎么会印到我的手套上? |
[37:21] | Maybe it’s not blood. | 也许那不是血迹 |
[37:29] | Think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[37:31] | I think this is ink. | 我想这是墨水 |
[37:33] | What,from a pen? | 钢笔墨水? |
[37:40] | No. | 不是 |
[37:46] | No. It’s from a marker. | 是水彩笔的 |
[38:01] | She would get so mad. | 她会变得很生气 |
[38:04] | And her face would get so ugly. | 她的脸也会变得很丑陋 |
[38:06] | Sometimes it was like she wasn’t even a real human. | 有时她根本不像个人类 |
[38:10] | All she wanted was to hurt me. | 她只想伤害我 |
[38:12] | So was it getting worse with you and your mom? | 你和你妈妈的关系越来越糟糕了吗? |
[38:15] | Things were about to. | 有这个趋势 |
[38:17] | Andrea was leaving. | Andrea要离开家了 |
[38:19] | That meant three years alone with her. | 意味着要和她单独相处三年 |
[38:22] | I wasn’t gonna make it. | 我肯定受不了的 |
[38:24] | Cody,I need you to tell me what happened last night. | Cody 告诉我昨晚发生了什么 |
[38:28] | During the party, | 在聚会上 |
[38:31] | I left my marker open on the couch, | 我把水彩笔放在沙发上 忘记盖盖子 |
[38:33] | and that made a huge stain. | 留下了很大的印记 |
[38:37] | I knew my mom would make me pay. | 我知道妈妈会惩罚我的 |
[38:41] | I hid in the garage. | 我躲在车库里 |
[38:45] | And then she came outside,and she was so angry about a broken light. | 然后她来到外面 一个灯泡碎了 她很生气 |
[38:49] | And I thought she’d blame me for that,too. | 我觉得她也会把那怪到我头上 |
[38:53] | Oh,I just wanted to make her stop. | 我只想让她停下 |
[38:56] | Come out here. | 过来 |
[38:59] | I’m gonna get your face on video, and I’m gonna send it straight to the cops. | 我要把你们录下来 把它寄给警察 |
[39:07] | You little piece of… | 你这个小… |
[39:18] | The next thing I knew… | 接下来 我只知道 |
[39:20] | I was looking down at her. | 我正俯身看着她 |
[39:24] | She was just staring off into the distance. | 她只是目光放空盯着远处 |
[39:29] | And I felt… relieved. | 我感到… 如释重负 |
[39:34] | Relieved? | 如释重负? |
[39:37] | For one second of my life,I wasn’t worried about her coming after me. | 一生中只有那一刻 我不害怕她要来抓我 |
[39:46] | Then Andrea came outside. | Andrea来到外面 |
[39:55] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[39:57] | We have to call 911. | 我们得打911 |
[39:59] | No. Give me the bat,go inside,never tell anyone about this. You understand? | 不要 把球棒给我 进屋里去 不要把这事告诉任何人 你明白了吗? |
[40:13] | I killed my own mother. | 我杀了自己的妈妈 |
[40:18] | She always said there was something wrong with me. | 她总说我有问题 |
[40:24] | – I guess she was right. – No,Cody. | – 我想她是对的 – 不是 Cody |
[40:26] | Don’t think that. Never think that. | 不要那样想 永远不要那么想 |
[40:32] | Come with me,Cody. | 跟我来 Cody |
[40:36] | No. No. No. Don’t take him away. | 不 不 不 不要把他带走 |
[40:39] | – He didn’t do it. I did it. – Mr. Williams. | – 不是他干的 是我干的 – Williams先生 |
[40:41] | I had ink on my hands,I grabbed the bat,I killed her. | 我手上有墨水 我抓过球棒 我杀了她 |
[40:45] | That’s not what happened. | 那不是事实 |
[40:48] | Please… | 求你了 |
[40:50] | just let me be a father to my son,for once. | 就让我做回父亲吧 为我的儿子 |
[40:55] | You have to understand,I have to do something. | 你必须知道 我必须做点什么 |
[40:57] | And you will. I’m going to talk to the prosecutor, | 你会的 我要和检察官谈谈 |
[41:01] | and you and Andrea need to tell the whole story. | 你和Andrea要把全过程说出来 |
[41:05] | Will Cody go to prison? | Cody会进监狱吗? |
[41:08] | I don’t know. I hope not. | 我不知道 希望不会 |
[42:06] | CSI Miami S08E22 Mommie Dearest | == 结束 == |