时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[00:14] | – Oh,my God,there’s a kid in there! – Calleigh,wait,it’s too dangerous. | – 上帝啊 那儿有个孩子! – Calleigh 等等 太危险了 |
[00:17] | – Your lungs haven’t healed from a year ago. – He’ll never make it out! | – 你一年前受的肺损伤还没好呢 – 他可能死在那儿了! |
[00:20] | Calleigh! | Calleigh! |
[00:26] | Calleigh,put this over your mouth. | Calleigh 用这个捂上嘴 |
[00:28] | – Ready? – Ready. | – 准备好了? – 好了 |
[00:33] | – Miami-Dade PD! – Hey! We don’t need any more heroes. | – 迈阿密警察! – 嘿! 这儿可不需要更多英雄了! |
[00:35] | Yeah,but you might need an extra set of hands. | 是 但是你没准儿需要帮忙 |
[00:38] | – There could be others. – I’m going to check downstairs. | – 可能还有别人 – 我来检查楼下 |
[00:41] | Hello,is anybody down here? | 喂 有人在楼下吗? |
[00:50] | Are you in here? | 你在里面吗? |
[01:22] | Ryan,he’s over here! I need help! | Ryan 他在这儿! 快来帮忙! |
[01:34] | – Is he alive?! – Barely. | – 他还活着吗?! – 还有口气 |
[01:35] | Come on. Help me up. | 来 帮我扛上他 |
[01:45] | Calleigh! | Calleigh! |
[01:48] | Calleigh! | Calleigh! |
[01:49] | I got her! | 我来帮她! |
[01:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:56] | Come on,come on. | 快 我们走 |
[02:02] | – Mr. Wolfe,where’s Calleigh?! – She’s still inside! | – Wolfe Calleigh在哪儿?! – 她还在里面! |
[02:15] | I’m stuck! | 我被卡住了! |
[02:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[02:21] | I’m fine. She’s stuck! | 我还成 她被卡住了! |
[02:23] | Okay. Can you walk? | 好 你还能走路吗? |
[02:25] | Calleigh! | Calleigh! |
[02:28] | Come on,kid! | 加油啊 孩子 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry,but he’s gone. | 很遗憾 他已经死了 |
[02:44] | Hey,wait. I’m-I’m not dead. | 嘿 等等 我 我还没死呢 |
[02:48] | There’s no white light,no choir of angels. I-I can’t be dead. | 又没白光又没天使唱诗班 我 我不可能死了 |
[02:54] | His hands are burned. | 他的手被烧伤了 |
[02:56] | Maybe he started the fire or maybe he was playing with matches. | 可能是他放的火 也可能他在玩火柴呢 |
[02:58] | – Hey,no-no way! I didn’t do that,all right? – I don’t know. | – 嘿 没 没有!我可没干那事儿! – 我不知道 |
[03:00] | That didn’t happen! | 事情不是那样的! |
[03:02] | We gotta go now! | 我们得立刻走! |
[03:07] | I’m stuck. | 我给卡住了 |
[03:08] | Hang on! | 坚持住! |
[03:11] | I gotta call in the M.E. Can I use your phone? | 我得叫法医过来 能用下你的电话吗? |
[03:14] | Can-can you hear me? | 你 你能听见我说话吗? |
[03:18] | Calleigh?! | Calleigh?! |
[03:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:55] | CSI Miami S08E20 Backfire | |
[04:20] | – Ready? – My belt’s stuck! | – 准备好了吗? – 我的皮带卡住了! |
[04:30] | Here we go! Here we go! | 走了! 我们走! |
[04:38] | – Get me a paramedic right now! | – 快来个急救员! – 马上来! |
[04:43] | Paramedic! | 急救员! |
[04:45] | I’m fine. | 我还好啦 |
[04:46] | She’s had respiratory problems before. | 她之前就有呼吸道问题 |
[04:49] | Calleigh,we’re gonna get you to a hospital. You’re gonna be okay,all right? | Calleigh 我们送你去医院 你会没事的 好吧? |
[04:52] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢啦 |
[05:00] | Officer’s name is Montoya. | 这个警官的名字是Montoya |
[05:01] | Here husband is waiting at the hospital. | 她丈夫已经在医院等着了 |
[05:04] | Hang in there,Leah. | 坚持住 Leah |
[05:14] | How is she? | 她怎么样? |
[05:15] | Too soon to tell. What do you think started this fire,Mr. Wolfe? | 现在说不好 Wolfe你觉得火是怎么起来的? |
[05:19] | I think the kid set the fire. His hands were burned. | 我觉得是那孩子点着了火 他的手有烧伤的痕迹 |
[05:22] | I think it was an accident. | 我想是个意外 |
[05:23] | Okay,or murder. Stay with his body. We see what we see. | 好 也有可能是谋杀 查查他的尸体 看我们能找到什么 |
[05:26] | Got it. | 好 |
[05:35] | Where are they taking my boy? | 他们把我的孩子带到哪里去? |
[05:36] | To the morgue for an autopsy. | 去验尸间做尸体解剖 |
[05:38] | We’re very sorry about your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[05:40] | I saw Patrick leave for school this morning. | 今儿早上我看着Patrick去上学的 |
[05:42] | I waved good-bye to him. | 我还跟他挥手告别 |
[05:43] | He wasn’t supposed to be here. | 他不应该在这儿的 |
[05:45] | You the boy’s father? | 你是孩子的父亲? |
[05:47] | Grandfather. | 是爷爷 |
[05:49] | Henry Dawson | Henry Dawson. |
[05:52] | I was Patrick’s legal guardian. | 我是Patrick的法定监护人 |
[05:54] | He’s lived here with me since he was ten years old. | 他从十岁起就和我一起过了 |
[05:57] | Why do you think he’d set the fire? | 你觉得他为什么会放火? |
[05:59] | Why? No,he-he wouldn’t do that. | 为什么? 不 他 他不会那么做的 |
[06:02] | No,this-this was our home. | 不会的 这是我们的家啊 |
[06:04] | We had almost finished renovating it. Why would he do that? | 我们都快翻修完了 他有什么理由要那么做? |
[06:08] | I was all he had. He was all I had. | 我们只有彼此 相依为命 |
[06:11] | Mr. Dawson,anything you can tell me is gonna make this easier. | Dawson先生 你说的任何信息都会有助破案的 |
[06:16] | Patrick wasn’t perfect. | Patrick算不上十全十美 |
[06:18] | He talked back,he broke curfew, | 他回嘴过 也晚归过 |
[06:21] | and I didn’t always approve of his friends, | 他的朋友 我不是每个都满意 |
[06:23] | but he was a good kid. | 但他是个好孩子 |
[06:24] | There’s no way he would have done this. | 他不可能会做这样的事情 |
[06:27] | Okay. Thank you for your help. Frank. | 好 谢谢你的帮忙 Frank |
[06:31] | Yeah. Thank you,sir. | 嗯 谢了先生 |
[06:36] | Hello,Doctor. | 你好啊 医生 |
[06:37] | Concentration of carbon monoxide in his blood was 70%. | 他血液里的一氧化碳浓度是70% |
[06:42] | That makes the cause of death asphyxiation. | 这导致了窒息而亡 |
[06:44] | Or you could just say he died of smoke inhalation. | 或者你可以只说他死于吸入烟尘 |
[06:47] | You say potato… | 殊途同归嘛… |
[06:48] | What about his hands? | 他的手怎么回事? |
[06:50] | I’m thinking he may have set the fire. | 我在想他也许是纵火者 |
[06:53] | Third-degree full thickness burns. | 三级全厚度烧伤 |
[06:56] | Take a whiff. | 吸口气闻一下 |
[07:00] | Oh,yeah,definitely. It’s some sort of chemical. | 啊 是 绝对是某种化学制品 |
[07:04] | Do you think you could find it somewhere in your heart to get me a sample? | 你可不可以良心发现 给我一个样本呢? |
[07:17] | Thanks,Doc. | 谢啦 医生 |
[07:23] | All right,I am back! | 好啦 我回来了! |
[07:25] | They ran some tests and cleared me for duty. | 他们做了些测试 就放我回来工作了 |
[07:28] | I wish I could say the same for Officer Montoya. | 我真希望Montoya警官能和我一样 |
[07:30] | You know,she’s still in the hospital. | 她还在医院里呢 |
[07:36] | Okay,Ryan,look,I am sorry. | 好了 Ryan 听着 对不起 |
[07:39] | I know that I should have waited for the fire department. | 我知道我应该等消防队过来的 |
[07:41] | It was a really stupid thing to do. | 我确实干了件蠢事 |
[07:43] | Calleigh,Calleigh,Calleigh,you always got to be a hero. | Calleigh Calleigh Calleigh 你总是逞英雄 |
[07:48] | You couldn’t have saved that boy. | 你不可能救得了那个男孩 |
[07:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:53] | He’s probably the one that started the fire. | 他很可能是纵火者 |
[07:56] | What? | 什么? |
[07:58] | Can I take a look? | 我能看一下吗? |
[08:05] | Looks like it’s some sort of an oil-based solvent. | 看起来像某种油基溶剂 |
[08:15] | Hey,Jesse? Yeah,do me a favor. | 嘿 Jesse? 帮我个忙吧 |
[08:18] | Find Dawson’s painter,because I think this might be arson. | 找到Dawson家的油漆工 因为这可能是纵火案 |
[08:26] | So I found turpentine on Patrick Dawson’s hands. | 我在Patrick Dawson的手上 找到了松节油 |
[08:29] | Well,that’s an accelerant. | 哦 那是助燃剂 |
[08:34] | I think this kid intentionally set this fire. | 这孩子是故意放的火 |
[08:37] | What if there’s another explanation for the turpentine? | 如果松节油有别的解释呢? |
[08:40] | After all,it is a painter’s tool. | 毕竟这是油漆工的工具 |
[08:42] | This house was being renovated. | 房子那会儿正在翻修呢 |
[08:43] | I talked to the painter on the phone. He said he hadn’t worked in this room. | 我给油漆工打过电话了 他说他没在这个房间工作过 |
[08:46] | If we find evidence of turpentine, | 如果我们发现了松节油的证据 |
[08:49] | it means that Patrick Dawson set this fire. | 就意味着Patrick Dawson放了火 |
[08:50] | Now,the body… | 现在 尸体是… |
[08:53] | the body was found over here. | 尸体是在这儿发现的 |
[08:55] | All right,first things first. | 好吧 要紧的事先来 |
[08:57] | Let’s locate the area with the deepest charring. | 我们找到焦炭厚度最深的地方 |
[09:00] | That’ll tell us where the fire began. | 那将会是起火点 |
[09:01] | Start measuring. | 开始测量吧 |
[09:11] | Eight millimeters. | 8毫米 |
[09:16] | Seventeen. | |
[09:18] | I got 22 millimeters. | 我找到22毫米的 |
[09:22] | Eighteen. | |
[09:27] | Nine millimeters. | 9毫米 |
[09:32] | – Twenty-six. – 15 millimeters. | – 26 – 15毫米 |
[09:38] | Hey,guys,I think I got the big one: 33 millimeters. | 嗨 伙计们 冠军来了 33毫米 |
[09:41] | Anybody got one deeper than that? | 还有比这更深的吗? |
[09:42] | No. | 没了 |
[09:46] | Okay,here’s the point of origin. | 好 这就是起火点了 |
[09:48] | Let’s see what the MiniRAE picks up. | 看看微型探测仪能收集到什么 |
[10:00] | 700 parts per million of turpentine. | 百万分之700的松节油 |
[10:17] | Maybe the kid did start the fire. | 可能火真的是那孩子点的 |
[10:19] | You’re wrong! I didn’t do this! | 你错了! 我没有这么做! |
[10:22] | You guys feel a draft? | 你们有没有感到一阵阴风? |
[10:23] | Walter,there’s,uh,plenty of room for drafts to come in here. | 是啊 Walter 这里空隙很大 足够阴风钻进来了 |
[10:26] | I don’t know,man. This place is weird. | 我说不上来 伙计 这地方挺诡异 |
[10:29] | I think you’ve been watching too many Rob Zombie movies. | 我觉得你是Rob Zombie的电影看多了 (恐怖影片导演) |
[10:32] | We’re done here,right? | 这儿检查完了是吧? |
[10:34] | Wait a minute! You’re leaving?! | 等等! 你要走?! |
[10:38] | That’s it? You don’t believe me? | 是这样吗? 你不信我? |
[10:41] | I’m gonna go with Walter. | 我和Walter一起走了 |
[10:50] | I don’t believe this! | 真不敢相信! |
[10:57] | Hey. Check this out. | 嘿 看看这个 |
[11:01] | This house has a sprinkler system. | 这房子有洒水装置 |
[11:03] | Hey,I was here during the fire. Believe me,the sprinklers weren’t on. | 嘿 着火的时候我在 相信我 那时洒水装置没有开 |
[11:08] | Maybe they shut it off during the renovation. | 可能他们重新装修时关闭了 |
[11:11] | Hey,you know what else,guys? | 嘿 你们知道还有什么吗 伙计们? |
[11:13] | That’s not the only thing wrong here. | 那不是唯一有问题的地方 |
[11:16] | I don’t see any insulation in this whole mess. Do you? | 这堆废墟里 我都没见有绝缘层 你们看见了? |
[11:23] | No passive fire protection. That’s highly illegal. | 没有积极的防火设施 这严重违法 |
[11:26] | Whoever was working on this house,turned it into a killer. | 那个装修房子的人 把它弄成了杀人的工具 |
[11:31] | We need to find out who that contractor was. | 我们得查出承包商是谁 |
[11:42] | This is crazy. I didn’t start that fire. | 这太疯狂了吧 我没有放火 |
[11:45] | You didn’t start it,but you allowed it to burn. | 你没放火 但是你为放火提供了便利 |
[11:47] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 知道你自己在说些什么吗? |
[11:49] | I’ve been building houses for ten years. | 建房子这行我干了15年了 |
[11:51] | 你明目张胆地违反了迈阿密防火条例 | |
[11:54] | Everything I did met the minimum code requirements. | 我做的一切都合符最低标准 |
[11:58] | What about insulation? | 绝缘层呢? |
[12:01] | I was going to put it in. I just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. | 我本打算放的 只是还没着手而已 |
[12:02] | after You already installed the drywall. | 在你装了纸面石膏板以后? |
[12:05] | 这有可能吗? | |
[12:07] | Look,Dawson had no concept of how much things cost. | Dawson对于物价没有概念 |
[12:12] | He wanted everything done on the cheap. So I went cheap. | 他想什么都便宜 那我就便宜做 |
[12:17] | – Sue me. – I’d rather arrest you. | – 起诉我吧 – 或许吧 在我逮捕你以后 |
[12:21] | Arrest me? For what? | 逮捕我? 罪名是什么? |
[12:25] | Negligent homicide resulting in the death of a 15-year-old boy. | 过失杀人 致使15岁的男孩死亡 就这个罪名 |
[12:40] | Okay,I’m following the fire starting with the point of origin. | 好 我从起火点开始追踪火迹 |
[12:48] | There’s a strange surface burn on the wall. | 墙体表面有一个奇怪的烧痕 |
[12:52] | It’s inconsistent with normal fire movement. | 这和正常的火势运动轨迹不同 |
[12:55] | Looks like the mark continues out into the hallway. | 看样子这痕迹持续到走廊以外 |
[13:08] | There’s some sort of an oily substance in the burn. | 烧焦处有种油性的物质 |
[13:21] | I’ve got wax paper. | 我发现了蜡纸 |
[13:23] | This looks like a second point of origin. | 看起来像是另一起燃点 |
[13:26] | It’s a totally different fire from the turpentine. | 这和松节油的火灾完全不同 |
[13:36] | Hey,Horatio,give me a call when you get a chance. | 嘿 Horatio 有机会给我打个电话 |
[13:39] | I’m got a wax paper trail leading to a second point of origin. | 我找到一条蜡纸轨迹 指向第二起火点 |
[13:43] | It’s way to sophisticated for this kid. | 这样的手法对那孩子来说太老道了 |
[13:45] | I don’t think he did it. | 我不认为是他做的 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:50] | Y-you heard me? | 你 你听到我说话了? |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:54] | You-you can see me? | 你 你能看到我? |
[13:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | All right,pull it together. | 好了 镇静 |
[14:07] | Pull it together,Duquesne. | 镇静 Duquesne |
[14:10] | Hey,I’m not going anywhere until I clear my name. | 嘿 不能洗刷罪名我哪儿也不去 |
[14:13] | You believe me,right? | 你相信我的 对吧? |
[14:14] | You believe I didn’t set the fire? | 你相信火不是我放的吧? |
[14:16] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[14:18] | Would you believe me if I wasn’t dead? | 如果我没死 你会相信我吗? |
[14:22] | I’d have to follow the evidence. | 我得让证据说话 |
[14:24] | You had burns on your hands. | 你手上有烧伤 |
[14:26] | It’s possible those could have come from starting a fire. | 很有可能是来自于放火 |
[14:28] | But-but they didn’t. | 但 但它们不是 |
[14:30] | Oh,come on,why would I lie? | 相信我 我为什么要撒谎? |
[14:31] | Okay,look,just give me a second,okay?! | 好了 让我静一静 好吗?! |
[14:36] | It’s not like I’ve ever seen a… | 我从来没有见过… |
[14:48] | a call to the Dawson’s place last month. | 上个月有巡警被叫到Dawson家 |
[14:51] | – Why did that happen? – Neighborhood dispute. | – 事出何因? – 邻里纠纷 |
[14:53] | And get this– the neighbor set the lawn on fire. | 注意这个 那邻居把草坪点燃了 |
[14:56] | Okay,well,that certainly could escalate an argument,couldn’t it? | 那样必然引发争执的升级 不是吗? |
[14:59] | I am not the criminal here. Henry Dawson is. | 我不是罪犯 Henry Dawson才是 |
[15:02] | Why do you say that,ma’am? | 你为什么这么说 女士? |
[15:03] | His workers aren’t supposed to start until 8:00 a.m. | 他的工人早8点前不应该干活的 |
[15:07] | But there they are every day at 6:00 making noise. | 但他们每天早上6点就开始制造噪音 |
[15:10] | I work nights. I need my sleep. | 我上夜班 所以我需要睡眠 |
[15:11] | Why didn’t you notify the proper authorities? | 为什么你没有知会有关部门呢? |
[15:13] | I made complaint after complaint to the building department. | 我给建筑部门提了一个又一个投诉 |
[15:16] | Nothing was ever done about it. | 根本没人解决 |
[15:18] | I had to go to Key West just to get away from the noise. | 我得去Key West来逃离噪音 (迈阿密以南的旅游胜地) |
[15:21] | That sounds real rough. | 听起来是挺憋气 |
[15:23] | Why did you set the lawn on fire? | 为什么你要把草坪点了? |
[15:26] | I just wanted to send Dawson a message. | 我只是想给Dawson传达个信息 |
[15:51] | Did you send him one today? | 你今天也向他传达信息了吗? |
[15:52] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[15:54] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早在哪儿? |
[15:56] | Sleeping– or trying to,just like every other morning. | 睡觉 或者试着入睡 每天如此 |
[15:59] | Can,uh,anyone confirm that? | 有谁能证实这点吗? |
[16:01] | Isn’t that your job? | 那不是你的工作吗? |
[16:03] | Look,I am done talking about this. | 我要说的都说完了 |
[16:05] | If you can prove I was at that house,you go ahead. | 要是你能证明我在那房子里 请便 |
[16:08] | Don’t leave town. | 别离开城里 |
[16:14] | She’s hiding something,Frank. | 她有所隐瞒 Frank |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:17] | I’ll go up to the house,see if we find anything | 我去房子看看 看有没有证据证明 |
[16:20] | that puts her there during the fire. | 她当时在火灾现场 |
[16:40] | Hey,Tripp,we could be looking at a second point of origin here. | 嗨 Tripp 我们这儿 很可能是另一个起火点 |
[16:43] | I’ve got more bits of that same wax paper | 我在楼上过道和卧室中 |
[16:44] | running all along the upstairs hallway and bedroom. | 找到了更多的那种蜡纸 |
[16:48] | Wax paper’s combustible,right? | 蜡纸易燃 对吧? |
[16:50] | Yep. Just like any accelerant. | 是 和其它助燃剂一样 |
[16:54] | Spreads the fire slowly,giving the perpetrator time to escape. | 扩散火势缓慢 给犯人逃离的时间 |
[16:59] | Also making sure that the fire travels over a longer distance. | 同样还能让火延伸的更远 |
[17:09] | Hell,that could have come from our fire-starting neighbor. | 天哪 可能是放火的邻居干的 |
[17:14] | Well,look what I found downstairs under the sink. | 看看我在楼下水槽里找到了什么 |
[17:17] | – Wax paper? – Yeah,and it’s almost all used up. | – 蜡纸? – 是 几乎用光了 |
[17:21] | Could be the stuff on the wall. | 可能就是墙上的东西 |
[17:28] | Hey,guys,check this out. | 嘿 伙计们 看看这个 |
[17:31] | These look like teeth marks to you? | 你们看像不像牙印? |
[17:32] | I guess,but what’s the deal with the gap in the middle? | 可能是 但中间的缝隙怎么解释? |
[17:40] | Here’s your gap. | 这就是缝隙的来历 |
[17:42] | The wax paper came from this box. | 蜡纸是这个盒子里的 |
[17:52] | I’ve been trying to quit. For Patrick’s sake. | 为了Patrick 我一直想戒烟的 |
[17:55] | Hardly seems important now. | 现在看来这不重要了 |
[17:56] | Let’s talk about the wax paper,Mr. Dawson. | 我们谈谈蜡纸吧 Dawson先生 |
[17:59] | We found this in your kitchen,and it was used to set the fire. | 我们在你的厨房找到的这个 它被用来放火 |
[18:03] | Did you set that fire,Mr. Dawson? | 火是你放的吗 Dawson先生? |
[18:05] | No. And I can explain the wax paper. | 不是 蜡纸的事我可以解释 |
[18:08] | Patrick and I used it to make paper boats. | Patrick和我用它做纸船 |
[18:11] | It’s a hobby we shared since he was a boy. | 从他还小的时候起 我们就一起玩这个 |
[18:14] | You guys share any other hobbies? | 你们还有其它的共同嗜好吗? |
[18:16] | How about arson? Maybe you guys did it together. | 比如纵火? 可能你们一起做的 |
[18:18] | I wasn’t even home when the fire started. I was at the market. | 着火的时候我都不在家 我在市场 |
[18:22] | Fine. The wax paper was in your kitchen. | 好 蜡纸在厨房 |
[18:24] | Patrick had access to it. Maybe he did it alone. | Patrick碰过它 可能是他自己做的 |
[18:28] | I already told you folks,there’s no way Patrick would do this. | 我已经说了 Patrick绝不会这么做 |
[18:31] | You tell ’em,Pops. | 你告诉他们 爷爷 |
[18:33] | We,uh,called Patrick’s school. | 我们联系了Patrick的学校 |
[18:36] | He’s been out sick eight times in the last month. | 上月他请了8次病假 |
[18:38] | Are you aware of that? | 你知道吗? |
[18:40] | No,I wasn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[18:44] | I stayed home to work on the house. | 我在家里粉刷墙壁 |
[18:46] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[18:54] | You know,according to your will, | 你知道吗? 根据你的遗嘱 |
[18:56] | Patrick would have inherited the insurance payout. | Patrick会继承你的保险金 |
[18:59] | Only in the event of my death. | 只有我死了才生效 |
[19:02] | Well,maybe the fire was meant for you,sir. | 或许火灾是冲你来的 先生 |
[19:03] | No,they’re wrong,right? | 不 他们说错了 对吧? |
[19:05] | The fire… the fire started in the hallway. | 火… 火是从走廊上烧起来的 |
[19:19] | Oh,God! Oh,God! | 见鬼! 噢 上帝! |
[19:23] | Mr. Dawson,if you think about it, | Dawson先生 仔细想想 |
[19:27] | your grandson had 200,000 reasons to set that fire. | 您孙子至少有数十万种理由放火 |
[19:33] | I don’t see Patrick doing this. | Patrick从没做过这种事 |
[19:38] | But maybe. | 不过人心难测 |
[19:40] | No. Don’t-don’t listen to them,Pops. | 别听他们胡说 爷爷 |
[19:43] | All right,they got it all wrong. | 他们搞错了 |
[19:54] | Hey,Henry Dawson just admitted his grandson might have wanted him dead. | Henry Dawson刚承认 他的孙子可能想置他于死地 |
[19:58] | “Might” isn’t good enough,Jesse. | 光有”可能”是不够的 Jesse |
[20:00] | Let’s discuss it on the way to the hospital. | 去医院路上再详细说 |
[20:15] | Dr. Lawrence,dial 112,please. | Lawrence医生 请拨112 |
[20:21] | Hey,what are you doing here? I thought you were in Tampa. | 嘿 你怎么在这 我以为你还在坦帕 |
[20:24] | I knew you were going to be mad that I went into that house, | 我知道你会气我冲进屋去 |
[20:26] | but you would have done the same thing. | 可换作是你也会这么做 |
[20:29] | Oh,my God. Look at her. | 哦 上帝 你看她 |
[20:34] | She looks terrible. | 她看上去糟透了 |
[20:37] | This is worse than I thought. | 比我想象的还糟 |
[20:49] | Let’s go find Horatio. | 我们去找Horatio |
[20:57] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[21:00] | Eric? | Eric? |
[21:03] | Eric?! Guys,what’s going on? | Eric? 伙计们 到底怎么回事? |
[21:06] | They can’t hear you. | 他们听不见的 |
[21:13] | Henry Dawson just admitted his grandson might have wanted him dead. | Henry Dawson刚承认 他的孙子可能想置他于死地 |
[21:17] | Let’s talk about it on the way to the hospital. | 去医院路上再详细说 |
[21:21] | Calleigh,Calleigh,Calleigh,you always got to be the hero. | Calleigh Calleigh Calleigh 你总是逞英雄 |
[21:30] | Calleigh,are you okay? | Calleigh 你没事吧 |
[21:32] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[21:33] | She’s had respiratory problems before. | 她以前就有呼吸系统问题 |
[21:35] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital. You’re gonna be okay,all right? | 我们得去医院 你会没事的 好吗? |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:42] | She’s in respiratory distress. Come on,out of the way. | 她呼吸困难 快 让开 |
[21:51] | Calleigh! | Calleigh! |
[22:07] | Am I dying? | 我快死了吗? |
[22:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:12] | All I know is I see you,and… you see me. | 我只知道我能看见你… 你也能看见我 |
[22:45] | Hey,how’s Calleigh? | Calleigh怎么样了? |
[22:47] | Uh,she’s hanging in there. It’s good to hear. | – 还挺得住 – 这是好消息 |
[22:50] | Stop by there later today. | 晚些时候我也去看她 |
[22:52] | So,uh,what exactly are we here for? | 那么我们到底来这找什么? |
[22:55] | Well,Horatio isn’t convinced that the kid intentionally set the fire, | Horatio不确定是否 是这孩子蓄意放火 |
[22:58] | so we need to re-attack. | 所以我们得再检查一遍 |
[23:01] | What do we know so far? | 目前我们有哪些线索? |
[23:03] | Well,we found two points of origin. | 我们找到两个起火点 |
[23:06] | One fire was started with wax paper by an unknown perpetrator. | 一个是由不知名嫌犯用蜡纸点燃的 |
[23:09] | Right. And the other one was started with turpentine here by the kid. | 没错 另一个是小孩 在这里用松节油点燃的 |
[23:12] | We got a bunch of paint tools over there. | 这边有很多油漆工具 |
[23:14] | Maybe the boy was using the turpentine to clean some brushes. | 男孩可能是用松节油清洗刷子 |
[23:21] | Well,if that’s the case,then it definitely was an accident. | 如果真是这样 那这起 火灾显然是场意外 |
[23:28] | Man,you feel that draft? | 你真的没感觉一阵阴风? |
[23:30] | Okay,again with the drafts,man? I get it. You don’t like this place. | 又一阵阴风? 我明白了 你真的不喜欢这里 |
[23:33] | No,listen,Jesse,I’m telling you… | 不是 Jesse 你听我说… |
[23:37] | some sort of breeze coming from this wall. | 这堵墙透风 |
[23:42] | Hey,pass me one of those feathers. | 递根羽毛给我 |
[23:44] | A feather’s not gonna scare away a ghost. | 鬼不怕羽毛 |
[23:46] | Just pass me the feather,please,Cardoza. | 麻烦给我羽毛 Cardoza |
[23:55] | Feather. | 羽毛 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[23:59] | You think it still has some loft? | 你觉得这羽毛还算厚重吗? |
[24:01] | Why,you need it to fly? | 干嘛 你还想让它飞起来? |
[24:13] | Huh?! See?! | 那!看到没? |
[24:15] | Told you,Jesse! | 都说了 Jesse! |
[24:17] | Feather floated. | 羽毛飘起来了 |
[24:19] | Means this wall isn’t sealed properly. | 说明墙并不是完全密封 |
[24:24] | Yeah,you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:25] | It’s like someone put this up to cover up something. | 大概是建来藏东西的 |
[24:29] | Only one way to find out what. | 只有一个办法能探个究竟 |
[24:41] | Guess we found what they were hiding. | 我们大概找到他们藏的东西了 |
[24:44] | Fire damage must have covered up the smell. | 火灾掩盖了腐臭 |
[24:48] | He’s wearing a uniform. | 他穿着制服 |
[24:50] | Must be one of the guys working on the house. | 可能是翻修房屋的工人 |
[24:52] | Yeah,question is,did he die from the fire or before it? | 可能 问题是起火时他还活着吗? |
[24:55] | Let’s call this in. | 把情况报上去 |
[25:04] | Meet Ralph Zimmerman,card-carrying member of the plumber’s union. | 容我引荐Ralph Zimmerman 管道工工会正式会员 |
[25:08] | What do we know about Ralph? | 关于Ralph我们知道些什么? |
[25:09] | He’s burned,but he’s not in a pugilistic state. | 有烧伤 但却没有呈拳击姿势 |
[25:12] | So he died before the fire. | 所以火灾前他就已经死了 |
[25:13] | I found ventricular fibrillation on the respiratory muscles | 呼吸肌有心室颤动过的痕迹 |
[25:16] | which resulted in respiratory paralysis. | 这是呼吸肌麻痹引起的 |
[25:19] | We’re talking about a heart attack. | 心脏病发作 |
[25:20] | And nothing in his medical history to indicate that he should have, | 他的医疗记录里没有心脏病史 |
[25:23] | but then I found these. | 不过之后我发现了这个 |
[25:28] | Burn marks. | 灼伤 |
[25:30] | With dry parchment centers and rims of congestion. | 中间焦黑结痂 四周充血 |
[25:32] | Those weren’t caused by the fire. | 这不是火引起的 |
[25:34] | Electrocution,Doctor. | 触电而亡 医生 |
[25:36] | He was electrocuted through his knees. | 电流从他的膝盖贯穿全身 |
[25:40] | But how? | 可是怎么会呢 |
[25:42] | He’s a worker. | 他是个工人 |
[25:44] | Maybe he was kneeling on the floor. | 也许当时正跪在地板上 |
[25:46] | And maybe that floor was hot. | 也许地板带电 |
[25:50] | So Henry Dawson said that the plumbers were over here working on the sink. | Henry Dawson说 管道工在这里检修水槽 |
[25:53] | Yes,this must be where he got electrocuted. | 这里肯定就是他触电的地方 |
[25:56] | Which begs the question how do you conduct electricity on a linoleum floor? | 问题是 怎么能让亚麻地板通电? |
[26:06] | You start with an exposed wire. | 由一根裸露的电线开始 |
[26:15] | Wire’s hot. | 电线带电 |
[26:17] | Our dead plumber was working over here. | 死掉的水管工就是在这忙活 |
[26:20] | So how do you conduct electricity | 那么怎样才能 |
[26:21] | from that hot wire all the way over to his knees? | 在电线和他膝盖间通上电? |
[26:25] | Water? | 水? |
[26:30] | There’s a little bit of bubbling here. | 这里有点起泡 |
[26:45] | Bingo. Circular brown stain on the concrete. | 水泥上有褐色的环形印迹 |
[26:49] | That’s definitely water damage. | 肯定是水造成的 |
[26:51] | Yeah,water and concrete’s a deadly combination. | 水和水泥的结合 真是绝佳的导电体 |
[27:12] | But why didn’t the circuit breaker trip? | 不过为什么没有跳闸? |
[27:22] | This is an old fuse box. | 这是种老式保险盒 |
[27:25] | What is that,a penny? | 那是什么 1分硬币? |
[27:27] | Yeah,it’s a common trick in old houses. | 对 老房子经常会耍点这种小花招 |
[27:29] | These fuses are only 15 amps, | 这种保险丝只有15安培 |
[27:31] | so when the power would surge,the fuse would blow. | 电流猛一增加 保险丝就会熔化 |
[27:33] | And the electricity stops flowing. | 马上就断电了 |
[27:35] | Yeah,but you stick a penny in the fuse… | 没错 不过只要给保险丝 连一个1分硬币 |
[27:37] | Electricity keeps flowing. | 电路就接通了 |
[27:38] | Wires get hotter,they get deadlier. | 电量越大越致命 |
[27:43] | Looks like one of those novelty pennies. What does it say right there? | 是那种1分硬币压的纪念币 上面写了什么? |
[27:46] | “Key West” “Key West. | |
[27:49] | ” Horatio said the neighbor just came back from there. | Horatio说邻居刚从那回来 |
[28:02] | I’ve already told you people I’m done talking about this. | 早告诉你们该说的我都说完了 |
[28:07] | Where did you get that? That’s mine! | 哪来的? 这是我的! |
[28:08] | Mrs. Hollister,you want to do us a favor and just sit down? | Hollister太太 你能赏个脸先坐下吗? |
[28:10] | I’d prefer to stand,thank you. | 我比较喜欢站着 谢谢 |
[28:13] | We found your penny in Henry Dawson’s fuse box. | 我们在Henry Dawson家的 保险盒里发现了你的硬币 |
[28:15] | You put it there when you murdered Ralph Zimmerman. | 你放进去谋杀了Ralph Zimmerman |
[28:18] | Who? | 那是谁? |
[28:19] | Dawson’s plumber. | Dawson家的管道工 |
[28:21] | Oh,that guy. | 噢 那家伙 |
[28:22] | He started working at the crack of dawn yesterday. | 他昨天一大早就弄得膨膨响 |
[28:25] | I went down and very politely asked him to stop making noise. | 我下楼礼貌的请求他停止制造噪音 |
[28:28] | He did not do as I asked. | 可他置若罔闻 |
[28:32] | Hey! Hey,you in the ugly shorts, | 嘿! 嘿! 你这邋遢鬼 |
[28:33] | I’ve been banging on this door for the last 20 minutes! | 我敲了快20分钟的门 |
[28:36] | You cut that out right now! | 你给我马上停下来 |
[28:52] | So you’re admitting to,uh,to murdering him. | 你承认谋杀了他? |
[28:55] | I didn’t murder him. | 我才没有杀他 |
[28:57] | I treated him in kind. | 我是礼貌地跟他交涉 |
[29:00] | That’s it? That’s your explanation? | 就这样? 你没有更好的解释了? |
[29:01] | He ignored me. | 他无视我 |
[29:02] | He couldn’t hear you. He was working. | 他根本没听到 他在工作 |
[29:05] | He could have heard me if it wasn’t for the pounding and the banging | 如果没有那些敲击声他肯定能听到 |
[29:08] | – and that-that saw,that buzz thing. – Buzz saw? | – 还有那锯子 那个嗡嗡响的东西 – 电动圆锯? |
[29:12] | Thank you. It was all day long. | 谢谢提醒 它成天响个不停 |
[29:13] | I couldn’t get the pounding out of my head. | 我满脑子都是敲击声 |
[29:16] | I hadn’t slept for eight months. | 我已经八个月没睡过安生觉了 |
[29:18] | I had to stop the noise. | 我必须制止那噪音 |
[29:20] | Okay,let’s just… slow down,get this straight. | 好了 咱… 慢慢来 把事说清楚 |
[29:23] | You electrocuted him,then you stuck his body in the closet. | 你把他电死 然后把尸体塞进柜子里 |
[29:27] | You bet I did. | 完全正确 |
[29:54] | And then I went home… | 然后我回到家… |
[29:56] | and I slept like a baby. | 睡得像个孩子 |
[29:59] | It was divine. | 那是理所应当的 |
[30:00] | So you set the fire to cover up your handiwork. | 这么说你放火是为了毁灭罪证 |
[30:03] | Look,I just confessed to murder. | 听着 我刚刚供认我杀了人 |
[30:05] | If I started the fire,I would tell you,believe me. | 如果火是我放的 我会实话实说的 相信我 |
[30:08] | Well,that’s the thing,Mrs. Hollister. | 喔 那可是个问题 Hollister夫人 |
[30:12] | We don’t. | 我们不相信你 |
[30:21] | Hey,Wolfe. | 嗨 Wolfe |
[30:22] | I got something for you. | 有东西让你瞧瞧 |
[30:27] | Fire department sent this over. | 这是消防局发来的 |
[30:33] | This is weird. | 这就怪了 |
[30:35] | The fire department said they ran a sprinkler test | 消防局说他们对Henry Dawson家的 洒水装置做了个测试 |
[30:37] | on Henry Dawson’s system and it worked fine. | 结果显示一切正常 |
[30:40] | That means that contractor never turned it off. | 那说明承包商根本没关洒水装置 |
[30:43] | So why didn’t the water come on during the fire? | 那为什么起火时水没喷出来? |
[30:45] | Maybe somebody didn’t want it to. | 也许是有人做了手脚 |
[31:02] | Yeah,the inspector test valve indicates that | 没错 检查员测试阀表明 |
[31:04] | water is flowing from the main valve to the supply pipe. | 水从主阀流入了供水管 |
[31:25] | No,no one’s tampered with the sprinkler system,and,uh… | 不 没人破坏过洒水装置系统 而且… |
[31:29] | it’s been a huge waste of time. | 这完全是浪费时间 |
[31:43] | Hey,Ryan,wait a minute. I think you’re on to something. | 嘿 Ryan 等等 我想你触及问题关键了 |
[31:50] | 6… Six… | |
[31:51] | 7… seven… | |
[31:53] | 8… eight… | |
[31:55] | nine. | |
[31:58] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[32:00] | Did we find something? | 有何收获吗? |
[32:01] | Carbon dioxide sublimates at minus 78 degrees Celsius. | 二氧化碳至少要78摄氏度才会升华 |
[32:04] | Uh,carbon dioxide? | 呃… 二氧化碳? |
[32:06] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[32:07] | Are you talking about the fire,or…? | 你是在说火灾 还是…? |
[32:09] | This explains everything. | 这解释了一切 |
[32:12] | So how do we tell them? | 那咱们怎么跟他们说? |
[32:16] | What’s wrong? What’s wrong? | Calleigh 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[32:20] | Calleigh! Hey! | Calleigh! 嘿! |
[32:22] | She’s in V-fib. No pulse. | 她出现室颤 脉搏停止 |
[32:23] | – Hey,come on. – Charging to 200. | – 嘿 挺住 – 充电到200伏 |
[32:25] | – Calleigh,come on! – Clear! | – Calleigh 挺住! – 准备! |
[32:28] | Calleigh,come on! | Calleigh 挺住! |
[32:30] | Asystole. | 心跳停止 |
[32:31] | You’re not gonna shock her again? | 再电击她一次呀! |
[32:33] | – Do something! You have to save her! – That’s exactly what I’m doing. | – 快呀! 快救她! – 我正在救 |
[32:36] | I’m gonna give her an amp of epi. | 我要给她注射一毫克氨苄西林 |
[32:43] | Calleigh,it’s okay. | Calleigh 没事了 |
[32:45] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[32:47] | It’s okay. It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了 好了 没事了 |
[33:10] | Mr. Delko? | Delko先生? |
[33:11] | Hiya,Doctor. How is she doing? | 你好 医生 她怎么样? |
[33:14] | The smoke this morning aggravated her preexisting lung disease. | 今早的烟尘恶化了她的肺部病情 |
[33:20] | Well,why did her heart stop? | 哦 那她的心脏为什么会停跳? |
[33:21] | We’re not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[33:23] | But she responded well to the defibrillation and the medication. | 但她对纤颤电击和药物治疗反应良好 |
[33:26] | She’ll be weak for a few hours,she may have trouble speaking, | 几小时内她会很虚弱 可能会说不出话 |
[33:29] | but her exam and test results are normal. | 但她的检查和测试结果正常 |
[33:32] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:48] | Don’t try to speak. Just relax. | 别说话 放松就好 |
[34:04] | You want to write something down? Okay,calm down. | 你想写东西? 好 别急 |
[34:24] | SW 48 9 36 二氧化碳 Dawson 78摄氏度 | |
[34:26] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[34:36] | Okay. All right,I’m going to bring it to him. | 行 好的 我拿去给他 |
[34:40] | Just relax. | 你好好休息 |
[34:51] | She wanted me to give you this. | 她想让我把这个给你 |
[34:53] | She said she doesn’t know what it means; she dreamt it. | 她说她不知道是什么意思 是她梦到的 |
[35:00] | This is about the case,Eric. | 这和案子有关 Eric |
[35:04] | I know. She’s been here all day. It doesn’t make sense. | 我知道 可她今天一直在这儿 这说不通 |
[35:09] | You know what? It makes perfect sense. | 你知道吗? 这完全说得通 |
[35:12] | She was first on scene. She must have seen something. | 她是第一个到现场的 肯定看到了什么 |
[35:40] | The numbers are used by land survey to measure distance. | 这些数字是 土地调查中用于测量距离的 |
[35:44] | Right,so we’ve got 48 degrees southwest from the door | 好 从门口出发向西南48度方向 |
[35:46] | and nine meters out. | 走9米 |
[35:47] | What about the 36? | 那36是什么? |
[35:49] | 36 is exactly how deep Miami buries its water lines,Jesse. | 是迈阿密地下水管线的深度 Jesse |
[36:03] | Well,there you go. | 喔 挖到了 |
[36:05] | There’s the water line. | 看到水管了 |
[36:11] | It feels like the water’s flowing fine. | 感觉起来水流很正常 |
[36:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:15] | Well,then why did the fire sprinklers not work? | 喔 那洒水装置为什么不起作用? |
[36:21] | Because the water… | 因为今天早上… |
[36:23] | wasn’t flowing this morning. | 水没有流 |
[36:27] | Take a look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[36:29] | Looks like ice. | 看起来像冰 |
[36:31] | That is CO2 in solid form. | 那是固态的二氧化碳 |
[36:34] | Dry ice. | 干冰 |
[36:36] | Yeah,which turns into gas at minus 78 degrees Celsius. | 没错 达到78摄氏度时干冰会气化 |
[36:39] | Right. So someone used it to freeze the pipe and stop the flow of water. | 正是 所以是有人用干冰 冻住水管 阻断水流 |
[36:55] | So,as soon as the ice melted,the water started flowing again. | 所以冰一融化 水就重新开始流动 |
[36:58] | So whoever set this fire really wanted this to burn. | 这么说放火的人确实想让火烧大 |
[37:00] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[37:03] | Looks like a reddish-brown liquid stain. | 看起来是种红棕色的液体污渍 |
[37:06] | I’ll get that over to Trace. | 我拿去做痕检 |
[37:08] | No need,Jesse. I know who did this. | 不用了 Jesse 我知道是谁干的了 |
[37:13] | I can’t see too well without my glasses,son. | 小伙子 不戴眼镜我看不清 |
[37:15] | You mind telling me what that is? | 你能告诉我那是什么吗? |
[37:17] | That’s a tobacco stain. | 是一种烟草污渍 |
[37:20] | I admit,I don’t have the best aim when I’m spitting. | 我承认 我吐东西时候没瞄准 |
[37:23] | Can’t say that I knew that that was a crime. | 但不至于构成犯罪吧 |
[37:25] | Well,it isn’t. But murder is. | 喔 确实不构成 不过谋杀是犯罪 |
[37:55] | You tampered with the sprinkler system and caused it | 你破坏了洒水装置 |
[37:57] | to malfunction during a fire that you started. | 使其在你纵火时丧失功能 |
[38:00] | The same fire that killed your grandson,Mr. Dawson. | 这场火 也让你的孙子丧生 Dawson先生 |
[38:03] | And you would’ve let him take the fall for it. | 而你却把罪责都推到他身上 |
[38:07] | You murdered your own flesh and blood. | 你杀了你的亲骨肉 |
[38:12] | Patrick was supposed to be in school. | Patrick本来应该在上学 |
[38:15] | He wasn’t supposed to be there. | 他本来不应该在那儿的 |
[38:18] | And what I did,I did for both of us,for a better life. | 而且我那样做 是为了我们俩 为了更好的生活 |
[38:22] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是吗? 那结果呢? |
[38:24] | The renovation was supposed to add value to the house. | 翻修本来是为了让房子升值 |
[38:27] | Eight months in,and that shoddy contractor is behind schedule. | 可过了八个月 那个垃圾承包商进度严重拖后 |
[38:31] | And I’m hemorrhaging money. | 我的钱包每天都在出血 |
[38:33] | That house drained me of my last penny. | 那房子榨干了我最后一个子儿 |
[38:36] | Patrick and I would’ve been on the street. | Patrick和我就要露宿街头了 |
[38:38] | You torched the house for the insurance money. | 所以你为了骗保将房子付之一炬 |
[39:16] | I just wanted to make our lives better. | 我只是想让我们的生活好起来 |
[39:18] | Yes,but you failed. | 是 但你没做到 |
[39:24] | You did this to me. | 是你干的 |
[39:31] | Patrick? | Patrick? |
[39:36] | Mr. Dawson? | Dawson先生? |
[39:41] | Take him please. | 请把他带走 |
[40:01] | Babe,work will still be here tomorrow. | 宝贝 工作可以明天再干 |
[40:04] | Should be back at the hospital. | 你该回医院了 |
[40:08] | Yeah,you know… | 是 你知道的… |
[40:13] | You’ve had this job before. | 你以前也干过这工作 |
[40:14] | You know sometimes there are just things you need to do. | 你知道有时候有些事你必须去做 |
[40:20] | It’s the strangest thing,but I feel like I knew him. | 说来也怪 我总觉得我认识他 |
[40:46] | Rest in peace. | 安息吧 |
[41:51] | CSI Miami S08E20 Backfire | == 结束 == |