| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Step up,ladies! | 姑娘们 快来! | 
| [00:21] | These delicious college boys have offered up | 这些秀色可餐的男大学生自愿献出 | 
| [00:24] | their perfectly-sculpted bods for your spring break enjoyment! | 他们完美的肌肉供你们在春假享受! | 
| [00:31] | We’re looking for the leanest,the meanest, | 我们在寻找迈阿密最精瘦 最平均 | 
| [00:34] | the hardest,tightest pecs in Miami! | 最坚硬 最紧实的胸肌! | 
| [00:39] | And you get to be the judge. | 而你们就是评委 | 
| [00:42] | Hose them down! | 淋湿他们吧! | 
| [01:05] | Yeah! How you ladies doing?! | 嗨! 各位姑娘好吗?! | 
| [01:08] | You want to see what’s on The Program for today?! | 想看看今天有什么节目吗?! | 
| [01:14] | This is The Program! | 这就是节目! | 
| [01:18] | Now,who wants to get with The Program?! | 谁想加入今天的节目?! | 
| [01:31] | Spring break 2010! | 2010年春假! | 
| [01:35] | South Beach,let me hear you! | 南部沙滩 让我听见你们的声音! | 
| [01:39] | All right,we got all night! | 好的 我们有一整晚的时间! | 
| [01:41] | We’re gonna do it right! | 我们要好好享受! | 
| [01:42] | Get up and get down! | 尽情舞动吧! | 
| [01:46] | Your queen has arrived! | 女王驾到! | 
| [01:50] | Let them drink champagne! | 赐予你们香槟! | 
| [02:04] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 | 
| [02:05] | Let’s go. You angels are in for a treat. | 来吧 你们这些天使将受到款待 | 
| [02:08] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? | 
| [02:10] | Oh,yeah,I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. | 当然 我从来没这么确定过 | 
| [02:12] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法? | 
| [02:16] | Having the time of our lives! | 享受人生! | 
| [02:51] | How in the hell? | 搞什么鬼? | 
| [04:04] | What kind of a person does that? | 怎么会有人这么做? | 
| [04:06] | I mean,just puts a girl out with the laundry? | 就这么把一个女孩丢进洗衣房? | 
| [04:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [04:10] | Blame it on spring break. | 都是春假惹的祸 | 
| [04:12] | Guys think of it as a vacation from common decency. | 他们以为这是一个 没有道德约束的假日 | 
| [04:14] | They do whatever the hell they want to do | 他们为所欲为 | 
| [04:16] | with no… no consequences. | 以为不会… 不会有任何代价 | 
| [04:18] | Well,I’ll tell you what. | 要我说 | 
| [04:20] | There are gonna be consequences. | 这事会让他们付出代价 | 
| [04:50] | CSI:MIami S8E19 Spring Breakdown | |
| [05:15] | Jesse,what do you think? | Jesse 你怎么看? | 
| [05:16] | Sand constricted his lungs? | 沙子堵塞了肺部 | 
| [05:18] | ‘Caused him to suffocate? | 导致他窒息死亡吗? | 
| [05:23] | Well,the tide was high last night. | 昨晚的潮位很高 | 
| [05:26] | And the foam around his mouth means he most likely drowned. | 嘴角的泡沫表明很可能是淹死的 | 
| [05:30] | I’m sure Tom will enlighten us. | 我相信Tom会给我们解惑的 | 
| [05:32] | I don’t need Tom to tell me | 不需要Tom告诉我 我就知道 | 
| [05:34] | we discovered a new kind of stupid. | 我们发现了新品种的愚蠢行为 | 
| [05:36] | Well,based on the amount of sand that was displaced | 根据被挖走的沙的数量 | 
| [05:38] | and the depth of the hole,I bet you we’re looking | 以及洞的深度来看 我猜 | 
| [05:40] | at more than one killer. You think there’s killers? | – 凶手不止一个 – 你觉得有好几个? | 
| [05:42] | Yeah. I tell you what I think. | 嗯 我是这么想的 | 
| [05:43] | Sandman over here’s buddies | 这位沙人的朋友们 | 
| [05:45] | drank a copious amount of alcohol, | 喝了很多酒 | 
| [05:47] | they buried him as a prank,then they took off. | 于是恶作剧 把他埋了起来 然后就离开了 | 
| [05:49] | They thought he’d get free,tide came in… | 他们以为他能出来 结果涨潮了… | 
| [05:52] | That’s it. | 就成了这样 | 
| [05:55] | Guys! Come on! It’s not funny! | 伙计们! 快点! 这可不好玩! | 
| [06:00] | Somebody help! | 救命! | 
| [06:09] | Somebody help! | 救命! | 
| [06:16] | Accident or not, | 不管是不是意外 | 
| [06:18] | we still need to figure out who did this. | 我们都得找出做这事的人 | 
| [06:21] | Let’s get to work. | 去干活吧 | 
| [06:22] | Okay,hold him there. | 好的 按住他别动 | 
| [06:23] | I want to get a look at this. | 让我仔细看看 | 
| [06:28] | I remember spring break… Daytona Beach. | 我记得我的春假… 在德通纳海滩 | 
| [06:32] | It’s a miracle I survived. | 我能活下来真是个奇迹 | 
| [06:34] | Get drunk and crazy… for what? | 喝酒发疯… 为了什么呢? | 
| [06:39] | To end up like this? | 为了最后变成这样? | 
| [06:42] | Unless you think it was suicide. | 除非你觉得这是自杀 | 
| [06:44] | Good aim. | 准头不错 | 
| [06:45] | Or bad,depending on how you want to look at it. | 或者说很差 取决于 你从哪个角度看这件事 | 
| [06:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [07:00] | Yeah,I guess. | 嗯 还好 | 
| [07:02] | It’s just when you’re a kid,spring break is supposed | 只不过对孩子来说 春假本该是 | 
| [07:05] | to be the best part of your life,not the worst. | 人生中最美好的时光 而不是最糟的 | 
| [07:07] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:08] | Got anything to go on? | 有什么发现吗? | 
| [07:09] | First and foremost,it’s clearly a body dump. | 首先 很明显是弃尸 | 
| [07:13] | Yeah. A cherry of a dump site. | 嗯 是个弃尸的好地点 | 
| [07:16] | Hell,almost every hotel in this town uses this place. | 这镇上几乎所有的宾馆都用这 | 
| [07:18] | So they all send their sheets here? | 他们都把床单送来这里? | 
| [07:20] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [07:21] | Well,that’s gonna make ID’ing the body a challenge. | 这样辨别身份可就困难了 | 
| [07:24] | Laundry system’s almost fully automated. | 整个洗涤过程基本是全自动的 | 
| [07:27] | Well,that would explain why she wasn’t found | 这就解释了为什么 | 
| [07:29] | until the end of the cycle. | 直到洗涤过程的最后才发现她 | 
| [07:31] | Yeah. You know,any evidence from our killer on her | 对 她身上任何有关 | 
| [07:35] | that was in that washer’s got to be destroyed. | 凶手的证据 大概都被洗衣机毁了 | 
| [07:44] | There’s actually a debris collector | 实际上 在旁边 | 
| [07:48] | on the side. | 有个集屑器 | 
| [07:49] | It’s for large items | 只用来过滤大件物品的 | 
| [07:50] | so that it doesn’t mess up the plumbing. | 以防堵塞住管道 | 
| [07:52] | Got a sock… | 有一只袜子… | 
| [07:55] | sunglasses… | 太阳眼镜… | 
| [07:57] | money,Chapstick. | 钱 润唇膏 | 
| [08:00] | There’s a lot of stuff in here. | 里面有很多东西 | 
| [08:02] | Could be from our killer, | 可能是凶手的 | 
| [08:03] | could be from our victim. | 也可能是受害人的 | 
| [08:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [08:20] | Okay. One,two,three. Up! | 好了 一二三 起! | 
| [08:27] | Bodies are piling up; three and counting. | 尸体越来越多 现在已经有三具了 | 
| [08:30] | And here I am,outnumbered. | 我都忙不过来了 | 
| [08:32] | Do we have an ID yet,Doctor? | 查到身份了吗 医生? | 
| [08:34] | None that I found. I sent photos upstairs | 我没查到 我把照片送到楼上 | 
| [08:35] | to Missing Persons,but I’ve heard nary a word from them. | 去对比失踪人口了 但还没听到任何消息 | 
| [08:38] | I did find something | 我的确发现了一些 | 
| [08:40] | that I can’t blame on the pipe that perforated his abdomen. | 无法归咎于戳穿他腹部管子的东西 | 
| [08:43] | On the periphery of the wound, | 在伤口的外围 | 
| [08:45] | there are second and third-degree burns. | 有二度和三度的烧伤痕迹 | 
| [08:47] | And on the remains pulled from the pipe, | 我在管子的残渣里 | 
| [08:49] | I found some kind of residue which I sent to trace. | 也找到了一些残留物 已经送去鉴证科了 | 
| [08:52] | Okay. What did they find? | 好的 有什么发现? | 
| [08:53] | Strontium,magnesium,potassium and sulfur. | 锶 镁 钾和硫 | 
| [08:56] | Components of a flare. | 是照明弹的组成物 | 
| [08:58] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [08:59] | As strange as it sounds, | 听起来很诡异 | 
| [09:01] | I think he was shot with a flare gun. | 但我觉得他是被信号枪打死的 | 
| [09:03] | So much for suicide. | 不可能是自杀了 | 
| [09:06] | And… | 还有… | 
| [09:09] | there’s this. | 这个 | 
| [09:11] | Is that glass? | 是玻璃吗? | 
| [09:12] | Tempered,to be precise. | 确切地说 是钢化玻璃 | 
| [09:15] | So,gentlemen,there was a window | 先生们 凶手 | 
| [09:16] | between our shooter and our victim. | 和受害人之间隔了一扇窗 | 
| [09:21] | Gentlemen,we’re looking for a broken window | 先生们 我们要去Ciel Bleu酒店 | 
| [09:24] | at the Ciel Bleu Hotel. | 找一扇破损的窗户 | 
| [09:26] | Thank you,Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 | 
| [09:31] | Got the same residue here,H. | 这里有同样的残留物 H | 
| [09:34] | And scorch marks. | 还有烧伤的痕迹 | 
| [09:36] | Yes,and judging from the amount | 嗯 从玻璃碎片的数量上看 | 
| [09:37] | of glass out there,the blast originated | 爆炸气浪就是在这里 | 
| [09:39] | in here,didn’t it? | 形成的 对不对? | 
| [09:40] | Hey,no! | 嗨 不! | 
| [09:42] | What are you doing,man?! Don’t! | 你干什么 伙计?! 不! | 
| [09:46] | Lieutenant Caine. This is the guy. | Caine队长 就是这个人 | 
| [09:48] | Look,I’m-I’m really,really sorry | 听着 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [09:50] | about the window. | 打碎了窗户 | 
| [09:51] | I’ll pay for it,I promise. | 我会赔钱的 我保证 | 
| [09:53] | So,you admit you fired the weapon? | 那么 你承认开枪了? | 
| [09:55] | Yeah,but I think the hotel’s way overreacting. | 对 但我觉得酒店有点反应过度了 | 
| [09:58] | You know,you didn’t have to send out the SWAT team. | 没必要派特警队来吧 | 
| [10:00] | Where is the weapon? | 枪在哪? | 
| [10:02] | It’s in my bag. | 在我的包里 | 
| [10:09] | What the hell are you doing | 你随身带着 | 
| [10:11] | with a flare gun?! | 信号枪干嘛?! | 
| [10:12] | I drove my dad’s car here from Michigan. | 我从密歇根一路开我爸的车过来 | 
| [10:14] | He’s got a boat. | 他有一艘船 | 
| [10:15] | He left it in the car. | 他把枪留在了车里 | 
| [10:17] | I grabbed it for kicks and giggles. | 我拿了它来找乐子 | 
| [10:18] | You know,in case I wanted | 万一我想 | 
| [10:20] | to start an impromptu fireworks show. | 即兴来个烟火秀啥的 | 
| [10:21] | But instead,you shot a guy through the window. | 但相反 你透过窗子朝别人开枪 | 
| [10:24] | Shot a guy? No,I-I didn’t shoot anyone. | 朝别人开枪? 没 我没打过任何人 | 
| [10:27] | You just said you discharged the weapon. | 你刚才说你开过枪 | 
| [10:28] | I shot at him,I didn’t hit him. | 我朝他开了枪 但并没打中 | 
| [10:30] | Okay,I… I have a body down at the morgue | 好的 我… 我的停尸房有具尸体 | 
| [10:33] | that begs to differ. | 可不这么认为 | 
| [10:34] | No-no-no-no-no! Look,look, | 不不不! 听着 听着 | 
| [10:35] | I had a bunch of people up here | 昨晚这里有很多人 | 
| [10:37] | partying last night. | 开派对 | 
| [10:38] | We were all hanging out,having fun, | 我们聚在这里 玩得很开心 | 
| [10:39] | but this one guy starts going crazy; | 但有个人突然开始发狂 | 
| [10:41] | he’s throwing drinks everywhere,getting in everyone’s faces. | 到处扔饮料 冲着人破口大骂 | 
| [10:43] | I told him to get out,but he wouldn’t. | 我叫他出去 但他不肯 | 
| [10:45] | I just… I just wanted to scare him. | 我只是… 我只是想吓吓他 | 
| [10:47] | By shooting at him with a flare gun? | 通过朝他开信号枪? | 
| [10:53] | That the man? | 是这个人吗? | 
| [10:55] | No. No,I’ve never seen him before. | 不是 我从来没见过他 | 
| [10:58] | I promise. Look,this whole thing’s | 我发誓 听着 这整件事 | 
| [10:59] | just a big misunderstanding. | 就是一个误会 | 
| [11:01] | Be that as it may,you’re coming with us. | 也许是 但你还是得跟我们回去 | 
| [11:09] | He’s lying,H. | 他在撒谎 H | 
| [11:11] | That story’s got holes in it | 那故事里的漏洞 | 
| [11:12] | as big as the one in our vic’s chest. | 和受害人胸口的那个一样大 | 
| [11:14] | I agree,Walter. | 我同意 Walter | 
| [11:16] | Let’s prove it. | 让我们来证明一下 | 
| [11:36] | Not even close,H. | 差远了 H | 
| [11:38] | Dummy cleared the building | 假人距楼体 | 
| [11:39] | by five feet. | 有5英尺 | 
| [11:41] | And he’s at least 20 feet from where the body landed. | 而距尸体真正坠落的位置 也有至少20英尺 | 
| [11:43] | He was shot in the chest, | 他是胸部中枪 | 
| [11:44] | so he wasn’t running away from the shooter,was he? | 所以说他并不是背对凶手跑开 对吧? | 
| [11:47] | Right,so if his horizontal speed can’t increase, | 对 所以如果水平速度保持不变 | 
| [11:50] | then his vertical distance has to. | 那么变了的肯定是垂直距离 | 
| [11:51] | Maybe he fell from a higher height. | 也许他是从更高处坠落的 | 
| [11:55] | So,what are you thinking? Go floor by floor? | 那你觉得咱们怎么办? 一层层地实验? | 
| [11:57] | Nope. I’ve got a better idea. | 不 我有个更好的办法 | 
| [12:02] | Here he comes,Walter! | 他来啦 Walter! | 
| [12:20] | It’s about four feet short,H. | 还是少了大概4英尺 H | 
| [12:23] | Well,that’s a problem,Walter. | 喔 那就有问题了 Walter | 
| [12:24] | I’m running out of real estate up here. | 我已经在大楼的顶层了 | 
| [12:26] | Hey,we’re missing something. | 嘿 咱们肯定是遗漏了什么 | 
| [12:29] | H,you read me? | H 能听到吗? | 
| [12:31] | Walter,how far away from the building | Walter 信号枪射击假人 | 
| [12:33] | did the flare kick out the dummy? | 能把它推离大楼多远? | 
| [12:36] | Five feet. | 5英尺 | 
| [12:38] | Five feet. That could make up the difference. | 5英尺 那可就不一样了 | 
| [12:41] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你的意思和我想的一样吗? | 
| [12:44] | Walter,he was never in the room. | Walter 他根本就不在那房间里 | 
| [12:46] | Come on up here,please. | 请到楼顶上来 | 
| [12:51] | So,our vic fell off the roof first? | 这么说 受害人是先从楼顶坠落 | 
| [12:54] | Then,on his way down, | 然后在他下落过程中 | 
| [12:55] | was accidentally hit by the flare Dean shot. | 又意外地被Dean的信号枪击中 | 
| [12:57] | Man,that’s something out of an urban legend. | 伙计 那可比都市传奇还传奇 | 
| [12:59] | The force of the flare altered trajectory | 信号枪的力量改变了下落轨迹 | 
| [13:01] | and impaled our victim. | 致使受害人被钉穿 | 
| [13:16] | Well,Dean couldn’t have planned this. | 噢 这一切Dean可没法预谋 | 
| [13:18] | And if he was in his room, | 而且如果他在房间里 | 
| [13:20] | then he couldn’t have pushed our victim. | 就不可能推了受害人 | 
| [13:22] | The murder is his alibi. | 谋杀反倒成了他的不在场证明 | 
| [13:23] | Note the footprints,Walter. | 看看这些脚印 Walter | 
| [13:28] | Heels to the edge. | 脚跟抵着边缘 | 
| [13:30] | Jumpers don’t jump backwards. | 跳楼的人可没法背着身子跳 | 
| [13:33] | No,they don’t. | 说得没错 | 
| [13:34] | He was pushed. | 他是被推下去的 | 
| [13:37] | Look at this. | 看这个 | 
| [13:38] | Looks like our victim and the killer | 看起来受害人和凶手 | 
| [13:40] | might have been having a party up here. | 很可能在这儿开过派对 | 
| [13:42] | I agree. So let’s see who got invited. | 没错 咱来瞧瞧客人都有谁 | 
| [14:08] | I’m not finding anything. | 我这儿一无所获 | 
| [14:11] | Let’s call Tom. | 给Tom打电话 | 
| [14:19] | Dr. Tom Loman,Miami-Dade Medi… | 我是Tom Loman医生 迈阿密-戴德郡法医… | 
| [14:21] | It’s Wolfe. Did you post the beach boy yet? | 是我 Wolfe 你解剖海滩男的尸体了吗? | 
| [14:23] | I’m sorry,but your DB is not the only DB in town. | 不好意思 不过全城可不止这一具尸体 | 
| [14:27] | We got nothing out here. | 我们这边毫无收获 | 
| [14:28] | We’d like to finish this up,if that’s okay. | 我们希望赶紧拿到尸检结果 如果可以的话 | 
| [14:30] | Ryan,I am currently with another body. | Ryan 我正在处理另一具尸体 | 
| [14:31] | I’ll get to your guy as soon… | 一完事我就马上处理你的… | 
| [14:34] | Well,that was rude. | 喔 太无礼了 | 
| [14:36] | Hey,Tom. Have you got anything on our girl yet? | 嗨 Tom 这女孩的尸检有发现吗? | 
| [14:39] | She has broken bones,but no bruising, | 她有骨折 但没有瘀青 | 
| [14:42] | so I know she was dead before she went into the wash. | 所以可以判定 她是死后被放进洗衣机的 | 
| [14:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [14:46] | This bruising,however, | 但是这处瘀青 | 
| [14:48] | is consistent with an antemortem injury. | 符合死前受伤的特征 | 
| [14:51] | Looks like blunt-force trauma. | 看起来是钝器所伤 | 
| [14:53] | Poor thing. She was just beaten and thrown away. | 可怜的孩子 被打之后又被丢进洗衣机 | 
| [14:55] | Do you think that’s the cause of death? | 你认为那就是死因吗? | 
| [14:57] | Certainly looks that way. I’ll have to see how bad | 看上去肯定是 我还得看看 | 
| [14:59] | the underlying damage is. | 皮下受损有多严重 | 
| [15:02] | All right. I’ll get back to you. | 好的 那我晚些时候再来 | 
| [15:03] | Thanks. Okay. | – 谢啦 – 没事 | 
| [15:07] | Calleigh? Yeah? | – Calleigh? – 怎么了? | 
| [15:08] | I’ve got her room key. | 找到她的房卡了 | 
| [15:15] | The Ciel Bleu Hotel. | Ciel Bleu酒店 | 
| [15:17] | One step closer to finding out who she is. Thanks. | 离查出她是谁又近了一步 多谢 | 
| [15:20] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 | 
| [15:44] | How many does that make? | 这是第几杯了? | 
| [15:47] | This is my second. | 刚喝第二杯 | 
| [15:49] | Miss,have you been charging your drinks to room 17-301? | 小姐 你是不是往17-301房间叫过酒水? | 
| [15:53] | Yeah,of course. That’s my room. | 对 当然了 那是我的房间 | 
| [15:55] | So,you’re Courtney Haywood. | 这么说 你就是Courtney Haywood | 
| [15:57] | Can we see some identification,please? | 请出示一下你的身份证件 | 
| [16:00] | You show me yours first. | 先让我瞧瞧你们的 | 
| [16:03] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? | 
| [16:07] | Who are you guys? | 你们俩是什么人? | 
| [16:08] | We’re with the Miami – Dade Police Department. | 我们是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的 | 
| [16:10] | So,let’s see your stuff… | 所以 让我们看看你的东西… | 
| [16:11] | Your… | 你的… | 
| [16:14] | I.D. | 身份证 | 
| [16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:20] | She’s Courtney Haywood. | 她是Courtney Haywood | 
| [16:24] | Can you guys tell me what’s going on here? | 你们能告诉我这是怎么回事吗? | 
| [16:27] | Courtney,we found a dead body this morning. | Courtney 我们今早发现一具尸体 | 
| [16:29] | She had your room key. | 她身上有你的房卡 | 
| [16:34] | She look familiar? | 你认识她吗? | 
| [16:37] | Um,no. | 呃 不认识 | 
| [16:40] | She doesn’t look familiar. Sorry. | 我没见过她 抱歉 | 
| [16:42] | Um,but I have been a little drunk for a couple of days. | 呃 但我这几天都有点醉醺醺的 | 
| [16:45] | It’s… | 因为… | 
| [16:47] | It’s spring break. | 因为放春假 | 
| [16:48] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [16:51] | I thought I dropped my key card yesterday on the beach. | 我想我昨天把房卡掉在海滩上了 | 
| [16:54] | I half expected to come back to my room | 我还以为等我回房间 | 
| [16:57] | and everything be gone. | 东西都会被偷光了 | 
| [16:58] | Should I file a report or something? | 我应该报警之类的吗? | 
| [17:00] | I don’t know. Is something missing? | 不一定 有丢什么东西吗? | 
| [17:02] | I can’t find my iPod. | 我找不到我的iPod了 | 
| [17:05] | But I thought I just lost it. | 但我以为是我弄丢了 | 
| [17:07] | And you have no idea how she ended up with your key card? | 那你也不知道她为什么有你的房卡? | 
| [17:09] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [17:13] | But when I say I was a little bit drunk for a couple of days, | 但当我说我这几天有点醉醺醺 | 
| [17:16] | I was actually a lot drunk. | 其实我是醉得很厉害 | 
| [17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:28] | Dr. Tom,so nice of you to finally get to our victim. | Tom医生 您终于发慈悲 关照我们的受害人了 | 
| [17:32] | Don’t start with me,Ryan. | 少跟我耍贫嘴 Ryan | 
| [17:33] | Even though I have proven to be a miracle worker, | 虽然我是个不折不扣的”神手” | 
| [17:36] | I am but one man. | 但也只有两只手 | 
| [17:37] | Well,what can you tell us about our John Doe? | 哦 对我们这位无名氏你有何发现? | 
| [17:39] | Okay,0.2 blood alcohol concentration at time of death. | 好吧 死亡时血液中酒精浓度为0.2 | 
| [17:43] | Saltwater in his lungs,ruptured alveoli, | 肺部有盐水 肺泡有破裂 | 
| [17:45] | frothy sputum,a drunk drowning. | 唾液呈多泡状 醉酒状态下溺水身亡 | 
| [17:46] | Now,what can you tell us about our John Doe | 那么 对于这位无名氏 | 
| [17:49] | that we don’t already know? | 你能说一些我们不知道的事吗? | 
| [17:51] | This is actually a murder. | 这是起真正的谋杀 | 
| [17:57] | Murder? | 谋杀? | 
| [17:59] | See,here’s what I was thinking: | 你瞧 我是这么想的 | 
| [18:01] | It’s an accident. | 这是起意外 | 
| [18:02] | His friends buried him,and they,uh,forgot about him. | 他的朋友们把他埋了起来 然后他们 呃… 把他给忘了 | 
| [18:05] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [18:06] | Look at his jaw. | 看看他的下颚 | 
| [18:08] | Fractured perimortem. | 死前骨头折了 | 
| [18:09] | Looks like he took a kick | 看起来是他的颞下颌关节 | 
| [18:11] | square to the temporal mandibular joint. | 被从下到上踢了一脚 | 
| [18:15] | Then they left him to drown. | 然后他们把他丢那活活淹死 | 
| [18:17] | Is,uh,is that a burn mark on his ear? | 他 呃… 他耳朵上是处烫伤吗? | 
| [18:19] | Haven’t got to that yet. | 我还没来得及看呢 | 
| [18:23] | It is a burn. | 是处烫伤 | 
| [18:28] | That residue is familiar. | 这种残留物很熟悉 | 
| [18:32] | Slight sulfuric smell. | 淡淡的硫磺味 | 
| [18:34] | My fall victim was shot with a flare. | 那位坠楼的受害人被信号枪击中 | 
| [18:36] | You know,Horatio talked to a guy | 你知道吗 Horatio找一个家伙谈过 | 
| [18:38] | who took a shot at somebody with a flare gun,then missed. | 他用信号枪打某人 没打中 | 
| [18:41] | What are the odds that this is that someone? | 你说这个无名氏 就是那位”某人”的几率有多大? | 
| [18:43] | It’s spring break,fellas. | 现在可是春假 伙计们 | 
| [18:45] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 | 
| [18:51] | Is this the guy that you shot your flare gun at? | 这是你用信号枪打的那个人吗? | 
| [18:54] | Yeah. But only after he refused to leave. | 是 但他拒绝离开我才打他的 | 
| [18:58] | …with The Program. | …和”节目”一起玩乐 | 
| [18:59] | Hey,hey! Listen. I told you already. | 嘿 嘿! 听着 我已经说过了 | 
| [19:01] | Why don’t you just take off? | 你怎么还不走? | 
| [19:02] | Why don’t you shut up,little man? | 闭上你的嘴 小矮子 | 
| [19:03] | This is a party. | 这是个派对 | 
| [19:05] | So drink up. | 喝个痛快吧 | 
| [19:07] | So drink up,baby! ‘Cause that’s how we party | 喝个痛快吧 宝贝! 因为和”节目”在一起 | 
| [19:10] | with The Program! | 派对就是这么开的! | 
| [19:11] | Hey. I said,”Get out.” | 嘿 我说过了 “滚出去” | 
| [19:15] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗?! | 
| [19:17] | I should have known. | 我早该想到 | 
| [19:19] | Anyone who refers to himself as “The Program” | 管自己叫”节目”的人 | 
| [19:21] | is gonna be a problem. | 迟早会变成麻烦 | 
| [19:22] | The Program? | “节目”? | 
| [19:23] | Yeah,yeah. He was way into himself. | 对 对 他可自恋了 | 
| [19:25] | Oh,what was it he kept saying? Um… | 噢 他总说什么来着? 呃… | 
| [19:27] | “P…” something,”The Program.” | “P…”什么 “节目” | 
| [19:30] | Paul | Paul. | 
| [19:32] | Paul. His name’s Paul The Program. | Paul 他叫”节目Paul” | 
| [19:34] | Probably not his actual last name. | 很可能不是他的真姓 | 
| [19:36] | Did you actually get his last name? | 那你知道他的真姓吗? | 
| [19:37] | No. Look,it’s like I told the other guys. | 不知道 听着 我跟原来那几个人也说过了 | 
| [19:39] | He was a jerk,but I didn’t kill him. | 他是个脑残 但我没杀他 | 
| [19:41] | All right. Why don’t you run us through yesterday? | 好吧 跟我们说说昨天的情况 | 
| [19:43] | How’d you meet this Paul guy? | 你怎么认识这个叫Paul的家伙的? | 
| [20:24] | Hey,Calleigh. | 嗨 Calleigh | 
| [20:26] | Look. | 瞧 | 
| [20:27] | It’s a diamond earring. | 这是个钻石耳环 | 
| [20:30] | It’s amazing what you can find in a hotel laundry. | 宾馆洗衣房里发现的东西 总能让人大吃一惊 | 
| [20:33] | Does it,uh,belong to our victim? | 它 呃… 是咱们受害人的吗? | 
| [20:35] | No. | 不是 | 
| [20:38] | But this might. | 但这个可能是 | 
| [20:47] | It’s a match. | 是吻合的 | 
| [20:55] | Gun bluing? | 枪用除锈剂? | 
| [20:56] | You think the prints can,uh… | 你觉得指纹 | 
| [20:57] | survive the hot water and the bleach? | 经过热水和漂白剂还能保留下来? | 
| [21:00] | Well,the button is brass, | 这衣服配件是铜的 | 
| [21:02] | so I think it’s entirely possible | 所以完全有可能 | 
| [21:04] | a print could have gotten etched onto it | 指纹会被蚀刻进去 | 
| [21:05] | and then the chlorine would have set it. | 而氯可以让它显现 | 
| [21:14] | If you add the selenious acid with the copper sulfate… | 然后加入亚硒酸和硫酸铜… | 
| [21:20] | If a print’s there,it’ll show up. | 只要有指纹 就无所遁形 | 
| [21:27] | I wonder if there’s a match. | 但愿有匹配的指纹 | 
| [21:34] | Walter,what are you doing here? | Walter 你在这干嘛? | 
| [21:39] | My vic partied here. | 我的受害者就是在这开的派对 | 
| [21:41] | Had a VIP bracelet from this spot. | 在这领了代表VIP的手镯 | 
| [21:42] | Great. More cops. | 太好了 警察越来越多 | 
| [21:44] | Mr. Cooperative here is Ricky Halprin. | 这位积极合作的好公民 是Ricky Halprin先生 | 
| [21:47] | Club bouncer. | 酒吧保镖 | 
| [21:48] | Ricky! Just the guy we’re looking for. | Ricky! 我们找的就是你 | 
| [21:50] | We got one of your prints in our investigation. | 我们调查中发现了你的指纹 | 
| [21:52] | Mine? | 我的? | 
| [21:53] | Does your boss know you’re a felon? | 老板知道你有重罪前科吗? | 
| [22:00] | Gang’s all here. | 大家都来啦 | 
| [22:01] | Did your John Doe come through here? | 你那边的死者来过这儿? | 
| [22:03] | Yeah. This is,uh,where he met the guy that shot | 对 他就是在这儿碰上那个 | 
| [22:05] | at him with the flare gun. All right,so at some point, | – 用信号枪射他的家伙的 – 很好 这么说 | 
| [22:07] | all three of our victims passed through here. | 三个受害者都曾经来过这 | 
| [22:09] | Do you recognize this girl? | 认得这女孩吗? | 
| [22:11] | Or him? How about this guy? | – 或者这个? – 还有这个? | 
| [22:13] | Hundreds of people party here every day,every night,man. | 这里从早到晚都有上百人参加派对 | 
| [22:16] | It gets crazy. | 非常狂热 | 
| [22:17] | I don’t remember those two guys, | 我不记得这俩男人 | 
| [22:18] | but it doesn’t mean they weren’t here. | 不过不代表他们没来过 | 
| [22:20] | But her? Her I remember. | 可是她? 我记得她 | 
| [22:22] | Really? Why? | 真的? 为什么? | 
| [22:24] | She was a pain in my ass. | 她简直是个魔星 | 
| [22:26] | Out-of-her-mind drunk; had to give her the boot. | 喝得烂醉 我只能把她赶出去 | 
| [22:28] | Treat me like a queen! | 我是女王 | 
| [22:30] | Let them drink champagne! | 赐予你们香槟! | 
| [22:32] | You have to get down from there. | 请你下来 | 
| [22:35] | Let me go. | 放开我 | 
| [22:36] | No. You’ve had too much to drink. | 不行 你喝太多了 | 
| [22:40] | You gotta go. | 请你离开 | 
| [22:42] | No. You go. I want a drink. | 不要 你自己走 我还要喝 | 
| [22:44] | You’re cut off. | 请你出去 | 
| [22:46] | Happens a hundred times every day. | 这种事天天都有 | 
| [22:48] | Girls don’t know how to hold their liquor. | 女孩们不知酒量深浅 | 
| [22:50] | And your establishment bears no responsibility? | 你们就不用负任何责任? | 
| [22:52] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你 | 
| [22:54] | They’re allowed to get drunk here | 你们放任她们在这里喝酒 | 
| [22:55] | so they will lose control, | 她们才会失控 | 
| [22:57] | and then you kick them out to fend for themselves. | 而随后你们却丢她们出去自生自灭 | 
| [22:59] | Okay,look,I’m just doing my job,guys. | 我只是履行职责 | 
| [23:02] | She’s dead… you realize that? | 她死了… 你明白这个意思吗? | 
| [23:04] | You know her name,Ricky? | 知道她的名字吗 Ricky? | 
| [23:08] | She ran a tab. | 她要了一长串的饮品 | 
| [23:09] | She left her credit card at the bar. | 信用卡还留在吧台 | 
| [23:17] | Her name is Alexis Wilkes. | 她的名字是Alexis Wilkes | 
| [23:19] | Did you see her with anyone? | 她有伴吗? | 
| [23:22] | There was this hot blond,um,helped her walk out. | 有个金发美人扶她出去 | 
| [23:26] | Must have been her friend. | 应该是她朋友 | 
| [23:27] | All right. | 好 | 
| [23:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:32] | Let’s see if she had a room here. | 去看看她有没有订房间 | 
| [23:34] | We’ll see you guys later. | 回头见 | 
| [23:37] | At least their vic has a name. | 她至少还知道死者的名字 | 
| [23:57] | Is that a bloodstain? | 那是血迹吗? | 
| [24:04] | That’s a big bloodstain. | 那是一大滩血迹 | 
| [24:06] | It’s consistent with blunt-force trauma. | 应该是钝器击打所受的伤 | 
| [24:09] | All right,this is where Alexis Wilkes was killed. | 这里就是Alexis Wilkes遇害现场 | 
| [24:22] | Killed in her own room and thrown out with the laundry. | 在自己的房间被害 还跟脏衣物丢在一起 | 
| [24:31] | You know,I’m not so sure she was in this room alone. | 我觉得这里不止住了她一个 | 
| [24:34] | She might have been sharing. Check this out. | 她可能有室友 你看这个 | 
| [24:36] | This picture was taken here. | 照片是在这拍的 | 
| [24:38] | It’s with our other two victims. | 和另两个死者一起 | 
| [24:40] | That guy did a header off the hotel roof last night. | 那家伙昨天从酒店屋顶上掉下来 | 
| [24:44] | They were friends. | 他们是朋友 | 
| [24:47] | Looks like they all went to the same college,too. | 他们好像还是校友 | 
| [24:49] | We need to find out | 我们得查查 | 
| [24:51] | who these kids are and who would want them dead. | 这些孩子是谁 又是谁想置他们于死地 | 
| [24:54] | All right. | 行 | 
| [25:08] | So,gentlemen,we know our vics were staying together. | 先生们 我们知道死者住在一起 | 
| [25:12] | Do we have I.D.’s yet? | 知道身份了吗? | 
| [25:14] | Yeah,we got a little help | 知道了 他们的学校 | 
| [25:15] | from their university… Paul Arnett and Brad Donner. | 帮了点忙… Paul Arnett 和 Brad Donner | 
| [25:19] | Our beach buddy was Paul Arnett. | 沙滩男叫Paul Arnett | 
| [25:23] | Campus record includes indecent exposure, | 在校不良记录包括不当暴露 | 
| [25:25] | a couple of D&D’s and hazing. | 几单酒驾 还有欺侮同学 | 
| [25:27] | Upstanding citizen. | 真是守法公民 | 
| [25:29] | Alexis Wilkes has a rap sheet about like that. | Alexis Wilkes也半斤八两 | 
| [25:34] | Well,what did we learn about Brad Donner? | 关于Brad Donner查到什么? | 
| [25:37] | Uh,Brad Donner was kicked out of his frat for hazing. | Brad Donnery 因为侮辱他人被兄弟会除名了 | 
| [25:40] | Come on… | 快进来… | 
| [25:42] | He also had an assault charge | 一年前在Broward | 
| [25:43] | filed against him in Broward about a year ago. | 他还曾被控人身伤害 | 
| [25:45] | Why didn’t we I.D. him earlier,if he had a record? | 既然有案底 之前怎么没找到他? | 
| [25:48] | Because the charges were dropped. | 因为撤诉了 | 
| [25:49] | Brad was technically a minor at the time. | 那时Brad还未成年 | 
| [25:55] | This is pretty awful. | 真是太糟了 | 
| [25:58] | No,I can’t do this! | 不行 | 
| [26:00] | I can’t watch… | 我看不下去了… | 
| [26:02] | I logged into Alexis Wilkes’ social networking site | 我登入了Alexis Wilkes电脑上的 | 
| [26:05] | on her computer. | 社交网页 | 
| [26:07] | This video was,uh,uploaded to the Internet about a year ago. | 这段视频是大约 一年前上传的 | 
| [26:11] | I told her it’s what’s inside that counts! | 我告诉过她里面比较有看头 | 
| [26:13] | Hey,come on,baby,come on. | 来 宝贝 快 | 
| [26:15] | No,no,no,no. | 不要 不要 | 
| [26:16] | This is priceless! | 摸到宝了 | 
| [26:18] | Yo, what’s up with my hero? | 我的良人 你怎么了? | 
| [26:20] | There’s my hero! You’re such a chubb lover,Brad! | – 这才是我的良人 – 你还真是偏爱肥猪妹啊 Brad | 
| [26:23] | Get off of me! Oh,my God! | 放开我 上帝! | 
| [26:25] | Happy spring break,baby! | 春假快乐 宝贝! | 
| [26:29] | Hey,so… | 那… | 
| [26:31] | Genius. | 天才 | 
| [26:33] | Gimme some… you’re my hero. | 给我… 你是我的爱人 | 
| [26:36] | All three of our victims ambushed that girl. | 三名死者设计了这个女孩 | 
| [26:39] | Why humiliate somebody like that? | 为什么要这样羞辱别人? | 
| [26:40] | That’s disgusting. | 真可耻 | 
| [26:42] | It could be our motive. | 这可能是动机 | 
| [26:43] | Well,it looks like according to his records, | 貌似视频拍摄的时间 | 
| [26:45] | that’s around the same time | 刚好就是 | 
| [26:46] | that Brad was hit with that assault charge. | Brad被控人身伤害的时间 | 
| [26:48] | Looks like I’m taking a trip to Broward Police Department. | 看来我得去Broward警局一趟了 | 
| [26:51] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 查到什么我会通知你们 | 
| [26:53] | Hey,Walter,uh,what’s with the bracelet? | Walter 手镯有什么问题吗? | 
| [26:55] | I thought we already tied it back to the beach party. | 我以为 把它和沙滩酒吧联系上就算完了 | 
| [26:57] | We did,but the bouncers | 是没错 不过那个保镖 | 
| [26:59] | scan I.D.’s… they keep a record | 记录了身份资料 … 他们有 | 
| [27:01] | of who was issued which VIP bracelet. | 发放VIP手镯的人员名单 | 
| [27:04] | Was Brad wearing a bracelet? | Brad也有这种手镯吗? | 
| [27:05] | No,but I’m thinking whoever threw him off that roof did. | 没有 不过我觉得把他从 楼上抛下去的人一定有 | 
| [27:09] | Like… her. | 比如… 她 | 
| [27:13] | Hillary Swanson | Hillary Swanson. | 
| [27:15] | Bring her in. | 把她带来 | 
| [27:29] | That was the guy. | 就是这个男的 | 
| [27:31] | He gave me this. | 把我打成这样 | 
| [27:32] | So,you were with Brad Donner last night? | 所以说 你昨晚跟Brad Donner在一起? | 
| [27:36] | I didn’t ask his name,but… | 我没问名字不过… | 
| [27:38] | yeah,that’s him. | 没错 是他 | 
| [27:40] | I met him at a club,and he was a little cheesy, | 在酒吧遇上的 有点土 | 
| [27:44] | looked innocent enough,but… | 一副单纯无害的样子 谁知道… | 
| [27:46] | after a few shots,he went all aggro. | 喝了几杯后 他就变粗暴了 | 
| [27:55] | What the hell? It’s okay. | – 你干嘛 – 没事的 | 
| [27:58] | Stop it! I said stop! | 停 我说了不要 | 
| [28:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? | 
| [28:01] | You some kind of tease or something? | 你在耍我吗? | 
| [28:05] | What was that for?! | 你要干嘛? | 
| [28:07] | You want some more? Huh?! | 还想被打吗? 啊! | 
| [28:11] | I should have known better. | 我该更小心的 | 
| [28:14] | Guy was such a douche. | 男人就是这么白痴 | 
| [28:16] | He attacked you. | 他侵犯了你 | 
| [28:18] | So you reacted in self-defense, | 所以你奋起反抗 | 
| [28:19] | and you push him off the roof of the hotel. | 把他从酒店顶楼推了下去 | 
| [28:22] | No. I just got out of there,I swear. | 没有 我只是离开了 我发誓 | 
| [28:25] | If you didn’t,Hillary,who did? | 如果不是你 Hillary 那会是谁? | 
| [28:27] | I don’t know. Try the other girl | 我不知道 问问另一个 | 
| [28:29] | who was dumb enough to stick around | 我走后还傻傻地 | 
| [28:30] | after I left. | 留在那的女孩吧 | 
| [28:33] | The… | 另… | 
| [28:35] | the other girl? | 另一个女孩? | 
| [28:36] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [28:38] | Apparently,he was trying to make a three-way happen. | 显然他想玩三人行 | 
| [28:40] | And you just forgot to mention her until now? | 而你到现在才记得要提? | 
| [28:43] | What? | 干嘛? | 
| [28:45] | Was that important? | 很重要吗? | 
| [28:46] | It is to Brad. | 对Brad来说是的 | 
| [28:50] | Enjoying your spring break,Courtney? | 春假愉快吗 Courtney? | 
| [28:54] | Yeah. | 挺好 | 
| [28:56] | That is what this is about,right? | 不就是这么回事嘛 | 
| [28:58] | Drinking,letting loose,having fun? | 喝酒 放松 寻欢作乐? | 
| [29:00] | Three-ways on rooftop lounges. | 在露台沙发玩三人行 | 
| [29:02] | Three what?! | 三人什么? | 
| [29:05] | No. Absolutely not. | 没有 绝对没有 | 
| [29:08] | Unlike other girls,my definition of fun | 跟其他女孩不一样 我说的寻欢 | 
| [29:11] | doesn’t include giving it up to every guy with a lame line. | 绝对不包括随便跟轻浮男人上床 | 
| [29:13] | You recognize him,Courtney? | 你认识他吗 Courtney? | 
| [29:17] | No. Did you guys find my iPod? | 不认识 你们找到我的iPod了吗? | 
| [29:19] | Is that the guy who took it? | 是他拿的吗? | 
| [29:20] | He was pushed off the roof of your hotel this morning. | 今天早上他被人 从你住的旅馆屋顶上推下来了 | 
| [29:24] | Oh,God. | 哦 天那 | 
| [29:26] | I have a witness,Courtney, | 我有目击证人 Courtney | 
| [29:28] | that places another girl on the roof. | 有另一个女孩儿也在屋顶上 | 
| [29:30] | And you think that that’s me? | 你觉得那是我? | 
| [29:32] | Was it? | 是不是呢? | 
| [29:35] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说些什么了 | 
| [29:38] | I don’t know him,I’ve never met that girl, | 我不认识他 也从没见过这女孩儿 | 
| [29:41] | and I didn’t kill anybody. | 而且我谁也没杀 | 
| [29:45] | Apparently,you do know what to say. | 很显然你知道该说什么嘛 | 
| [29:51] | Do you have any theories on the murder weapon? | 犯罪凶器上有什么新进展没? | 
| [29:54] | Sloughing of the skin made that difficult, | 蜕皮使之增加了难度 | 
| [29:56] | and the bruising was too amorphous. | 这个挫伤也没有固定的形状 | 
| [29:58] | I had to make an invasive incision | 所以我只好做了一个侵入切口 | 
| [30:00] | around the periphery of the cranium and peel back | 就在头盖骨的表面 然后剥开 | 
| [30:03] | the outer epithelial layer. | 外层的上皮细胞层 | 
| [30:06] | So you had to remove her face. | 就是说你把她的脸皮揭开了 | 
| [30:08] | In a manner of speaking. | 也可以这么说吧 | 
| [30:09] | And in doing so,I discovered these wounds. | 这样做之后我发现了这些伤口 | 
| [30:12] | More than one? | 不止一个? | 
| [30:14] | Yes. Plural. | 是的 很多 | 
| [30:15] | She suffered multiple | 她经历了 | 
| [30:17] | depressed and basilar skull fractures. | 凹陷性的头骨多发性骨折 | 
| [30:21] | Now… | 现在… | 
| [30:22] | we welcome the tool marks to the party. | 现在 瞧瞧这些凶器的印记 | 
| [30:26] | I’ll help you cast them. | 我来帮你做伤口模型 | 
| [30:27] | Do you have any Micro-Sil down here? | 这儿有微硅粉吧? | 
| [30:30] | Always. | 一直有啊 | 
| [32:06] | And you just forgot to mention her until now? | 直到现在你才想起来提她? | 
| [32:09] | What? Was that important? | 什么啊? 这很重要吗? | 
| [32:13] | Okay,so our female victim had her head bashed in | 我们的女受害者 头部被重殴过 | 
| [32:16] | with an iron at the hotel. | 凶器是旅馆的一个熨斗 | 
| [32:18] | I found this blond hair on Paul’s shirt. | 我在Paul的衬衫上发现了一根金发 | 
| [32:21] | No match in the system,but it’s probably female. | 没在系统内找到吻合的 不过很可能是个女的 | 
| [32:23] | H and I just questioned Hillary Swanson. | H和我刚审讯了Hillary Swanson | 
| [32:25] | She has blond hair. | 她是金发 | 
| [32:27] | Walter,you know as well as I do | Walter 你跟我一样明白 | 
| [32:29] | that there are a million girls with blond hair in Miami. | 迈阿密有数以万计的金发妞 | 
| [32:31] | Yeah,but that bouncer at the beach party | 是吧 但是海滩聚会的保镖 | 
| [32:33] | mentioned seeing Alexis with a mysterious blond,too. | 也提过Alexis曾经 和一个神秘的金发妞在一起过 | 
| [32:36] | You know what? You guys are right. | 知道吗? 你们是对的 | 
| [32:37] | This isn’t a fluke; they’re targeted. | 这不是意外 他们就是目标 | 
| [32:40] | Yeah,they’re getting picked off one by one. | 是啊 他们一个接一个地被干掉了 | 
| [32:42] | By a killer blond. | 被一个金发凶手 | 
| [33:09] | I already told Lieutenant Caine. | 我已经什么都告诉Caine队长了 | 
| [33:10] | Then why not submit to a DNA test,Hillary? | 那做个DNA测试有何不可 Hillary? | 
| [33:13] | And chance some false positive? | 没准就错误的吻合了? | 
| [33:15] | I’m not an idiot. | 我可不是傻子 | 
| [33:16] | I watch Jury TV. | 你当我没看过罪案剧啊 | 
| [33:18] | Tell you what… how about we wait | 我跟你说… 不如咱们就等着 | 
| [33:19] | till the warrant for the DNA sample comes through, | 直到DNA取样的许可证下来 | 
| [33:22] | then we’ll see where things are. | 然后该干嘛就干嘛 | 
| [33:23] | I had no reason to kill those three people. | 我没理由杀这三个人啊 | 
| [33:25] | Oh,no. Only the guy who gave you the black eye. | 是啊 没理由 除了那个把你打成熊猫眼的 | 
| [33:34] | It’s severely damaged. | 这损毁得很厉害啊 | 
| [33:38] | Probably caused by excessive bleaching, | 很可能是过度漂白的后果吧 | 
| [33:40] | dying or straightening. | 染发啦 拉直啦 | 
| [33:42] | Okay,overworked hair. | 好吧 过度处理了的头发 | 
| [33:43] | Not exactly the,uh… | 不算是个 嗯… | 
| [33:45] | the break in the case I was looking for. | 我在案子里想找的突破口 | 
| [33:48] | Let me run an analysis. | 我来做个实验分析 | 
| [33:55] | Not that it’s any justification to murder anyone, | 并不是说有理由能合法化杀人 | 
| [33:58] | but from the sound of it,those three were asking for it. | 不过就从表面上看 这三个人还真是自找的 | 
| [34:03] | Michael,that’s a little dark. | Michael 你有点儿小腹黑嘛 | 
| [34:05] | Well,at the risk of being crass, | 他们不在意别人的感觉 | 
| [34:07] | the female vic was a belligerent drunk,by all accounts; | 大家都说这个女受害者 是个好斗的醉鬼 | 
| [34:10] | the gent thrown from the roof punched a girl in the face; | 从屋顶上被扔下去的那个男生 往女孩儿脸上打了一拳 | 
| [34:13] | and from what I hear, | 就我所知 | 
| [34:15] | your victim was the ringleader in seriously embarrassing | 你的受害者们确实是 去年的性录像里 严重侮辱了 | 
| [34:18] | that girl last year in a sex video. | 那个女孩儿的元凶 | 
| [34:20] | Well,when you put it that way… | 好吧 你要那么说的话… | 
| [34:22] | Just got back from the Broward Police Department. | 才从Broward警局回来 | 
| [34:25] | The chubby girl in the video, | 录像里那个丰满的女生 | 
| [34:27] | Jill Quinn,filed a complaint against Brad Donner. | Jill Quinn 投诉了Brad Donner | 
| [34:29] | Yeah,we were just talking about her. | 我们正说起她呢 | 
| [34:31] | What do you got? Nothing. | – 有什么结论? – 什么也没有 | 
| [34:33] | Checked last known. | 查了下最后的记录 | 
| [34:34] | Moved out six months ago,no forwarding. | 六个月前搬走了 再无回音 | 
| [34:36] | Sounds suspicious. | 听起来很可疑啊 | 
| [34:37] | Well,maybe,maybe not. | 可能吧 也可能不是 | 
| [34:39] | After being humiliated like that | 像那样被羞辱过一回 | 
| [34:41] | in front of the camera,I think I’d want to disappear,too. | 还是在镜头前 我也会希望消失的 | 
| [34:44] | Yeah. | 哇哦 | 
| [34:45] | Hmm,interesting. | 嗯 有点意思 | 
| [34:47] | The hair shows traces of isotretinoin, | 头发上显示出异维甲酸的痕迹 | 
| [34:50] | a controlled acne medication, | 一种受管制的粉刺药物 | 
| [34:52] | and Fenproporex. | 还有芬普雷司 | 
| [34:53] | Fenproporex is an illegal amphetamine | 芬普雷司是一种非法的抗忧郁剂 | 
| [34:56] | used for an appetite suppressant. | 作为食欲抑制药来用的 | 
| [34:57] | Diet pills. That would explain the hair’s degradation. | 减肥药品 这可以解释 头发为什么过度分解了 | 
| [35:00] | A side effect of both drugs | 这两种药物的副作用 | 
| [35:01] | is alopecia. | 都是秃头症 | 
| [35:02] | Thinning hair. | 头发稀疏 | 
| [35:04] | I’m aware of what it is. | 我很明白那是什么 | 
| [35:07] | So,we got hardcore diet pills. We got acne medication. | 所以 我们有强力减肥药 还有治疗粉刺的药物 | 
| [35:10] | If she is our killer blond, | 如果她是我们的金发杀手 | 
| [35:12] | she might not look anything like she did in the video. | 她可能跟录像里那个人 一点也不像了 | 
| [35:14] | You know what,Frank? | 你知道吗 Frank? | 
| [35:17] | Jill Quinn may have disappeared, | Jill Quinn是可能消失了 | 
| [35:19] | but she might not be out of town. | 但是她可能没出城呢 | 
| [35:21] | She might have made herself unrecognizable. | 她只是让别人认不出她来了 | 
| [35:30] | This is the photo of Jill Quinn from the initial police report. | 这是Jill Quinn最早 贴在警察局报告里的的照片 | 
| [35:34] | You’re,uh,manipulating the photo? | 呃 你是在修改照片么? | 
| [35:38] | With a visualization software. | 用一个可视化软件 | 
| [35:39] | Think of it like a weight-loss simulator. | 可以想象它是一个减肥模拟器 | 
| [35:41] | It extrapolates from the bone structure | 它从骨架结构进行推断 | 
| [35:44] | and body shape to render | 再根据体形 来得出 | 
| [35:46] | an accurate prediction of what someone might look like,say, | 对某人 比如说 如果轻了100磅后 | 
| [35:48] | a hundred pounds lighter. | 长相的准确估计 | 
| [35:50] | There. | 这样的 | 
| [35:54] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 | 
| [35:55] | Can you make her brunette? | 头发颜色深点儿? | 
| [35:57] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [36:01] | Do you recognize her,Frank? | 你能认出她来 Frank? | 
| [36:03] | Do I ever. | 是的我见过 | 
| [36:04] | Calleigh and I met her | Calleigh跟我见过她 | 
| [36:05] | at the Ciel Bleu Hotel bar today. | 就今天在Ciel Bleu宾馆的酒吧里 | 
| [36:07] | Can you guys tell me what’s going on here? | 你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗? | 
| [36:09] | Courtney,your real name is Jill Quinn,isn’t it? | Courtney 其实你的真名 是Jill Quinn 是不? | 
| [36:14] | And you’re not a victim… | 而且你不是个受害者… | 
| [36:16] | You’re our killer. | 你是我们的凶手 | 
| [36:27] | We have Paul Arnett… | 这里是Paul Arnett… | 
| [36:32] | …Brad Donner and Alexis Wilkes. | Brad Donner和Alexis Wilkes | 
| [36:37] | So? | 怎样? | 
| [36:38] | So you killed these people. | 你杀了他们 | 
| [36:41] | I lost some weight | 我减肥了 | 
| [36:44] | and changed my name. | 隐姓埋名 | 
| [36:46] | It doesn’t mean I killed anyone. | 那也不是说我就一定要杀人吧 | 
| [36:48] | I saw the video. | 我看了那录像了 | 
| [36:50] | And they humiliated you. | 他们羞辱了你 | 
| [36:53] | That gives you motive. | 这是动机 | 
| [36:56] | You were the last person seen with Brad Donner | 在他被推下宾馆屋顶之前 | 
| [36:58] | before he was pushed off the hotel rooftop. | 你是最后和Brad Donner一起的人 | 
| [37:05] | Stop. | 不要 | 
| [37:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? | 
| [37:10] | What was that for?! | 你这是干什么?! | 
| [37:15] | Your turn,huh? | 轮到你了 嗯? | 
| [37:23] | There was another girl. | 另外一个姑娘也在那儿呢 | 
| [37:25] | Oh,we know. | 我们知道 | 
| [37:26] | She’s the one who identified you. | 她指认了你 | 
| [37:28] | Just like the blond hair that you left on Paul | 就像你留在Paul身上的金发 | 
| [37:31] | identified you as his killer. | 指出你就是杀他的凶手一样 | 
| [37:32] | You put him in that hole. | 你把他扔进那个洞 | 
| [37:50] | But I’m not blond. | 但是我不是金发啊 | 
| [37:52] | You were until you dyed your hair this morning. | 直到今天早上 你染发之前 你都是的吧 | 
| [37:54] | DNA’s a match. | DNA是吻合的 | 
| [37:56] | And Alexis didn’t steal your hotel card key. | Alexis也没偷你的宾馆钥匙 | 
| [37:59] | You took advantage of her while she was drunk,didn’t you? | 她喝醉的时候 你把她带走了 是吧? | 
| [38:08] | You gotta go. You’re cut off. | 你得走了 你喝多了 | 
| [38:09] | You go. I want a drink. | 你走 我想喝酒 | 
| [38:11] | I’ve got her. | 我扶她 | 
| [38:14] | I pressed charges for what they did to me last year. | 为去年他们对我做的一切 我告了他们 | 
| [38:18] | I cried for help, | 我哭着求大家帮忙 | 
| [38:21] | and no one did anything. | 但大家都袖手旁观 | 
| [38:24] | They ruined my life and got away scot-free. | 他们毁了我的生活 然后就无罪一身轻地走了 | 
| [38:30] | You should have seen their faces when they realized who I was. | 你们该看看 当他们认出我是谁时的脸 | 
| [38:37] | You don’t remember me,do you? | 你不记得我了吧 对不? | 
| [38:39] | No,should I? | 不记得 我应该记得? | 
| [38:40] | Why would I? Who are you? | 为什么是我? 你是谁? | 
| [38:43] | I was the fat girl whose life you destroyed. | 我就是那个被你们毁掉的胖妞 | 
| [38:50] | No,please don’t…! | 不 求求你 不要…! | 
| [38:57] | Payback’s a bitch. | 报复成功真TMD的爽 | 
| [39:00] | When I met Brad last year… | 去年遇上Brad的时候… | 
| [39:04] | Deep down I knew that he was too good to be true. | 内心深处我有感觉 这一切太美好 未必是真的 | 
| [39:09] | But I trusted him,anyway. | 但是无论如何 我都信他了 | 
| [39:14] | And I was just a joke to him and his friends. | 可是我只不过 是他和朋友们的一个笑话 | 
| [39:22] | But the joke was on him. | 现在可以看他的笑话了 | 
| [39:26] | The fireworks and the impaling were just icing on the cake. | 信号枪和刺穿不过是锦上添花 | 
| [39:32] | You know,usually when somebody goes through | 通常人们在经历过 | 
| [39:34] | a change like you did,they’re happier. | 你这样的改变之后 他们更快乐了 | 
| [39:37] | What they did to me was inhuman. | 他们对我做的天理难容 | 
| [39:40] | And they deserved what they got. | 报应不爽 这是该的 | 
| [39:43] | Is spending the rest of your life in prison | 你的余生都在监狱里度过 | 
| [39:45] | going to be worth it,Jill? | 这也值得 Jill? | 
| [39:49] | It is. | 当然 | 
| [39:51] | Fair enough. | 够公平了 | 
| [41:33] | CSI:MIami S8E19 Spring Breakdown | == 结束 == |