时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Subtle. | 气氛很微妙 |
[00:46] | Yeah,well,12-month tour in Basra will do that to you,I guess. | 也许是在巴士拉呆了12个月的结果 |
[00:51] | – You know,I think she likes me.- I think it’s the uniform. | – 我觉得她喜欢我 – 我觉得她喜欢的是制服 |
[00:54] | Yeah,more like the man wearing it. | 是嘛 更像是穿着制服的人 |
[00:58] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:01] | Good to see you,too,Dad. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[01:07] | Look… there,uh,there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you,Dad. | 那个… 有些话 我一直想跟你说 爸爸 |
[01:13] | It has to do with the meeting down at Southern Command earlier. | 和先前南方司令部的会议内容有关 |
[01:18] | Me and some,uh,some infantry buddies,we transferred over to 19th Mountain Division. | 我和一些步兵朋友 我们被转去了第19山地师 |
[01:24] | We’re slated to deploy from Fort Gordon in 14 days. | 我们被安排在14天内撤出高登堡 |
[01:28] | Deploy to where? | 撤离去哪? |
[01:31] | Eastern Afghanistan. | 阿富汗东部 |
[01:35] | You’ve… you’ve made this decision without me. | 你… 你没征询我的意见 就私自做出了决定 |
[01:38] | – Dad,it’s an important job.- It’s a dangerous job. | – 爸 这份工作很重要 – 也很危险 |
[01:41] | Yeah,just like yours. | 对 你的工作也是 |
[01:47] | You better get that. | 你还是接电话吧 |
[01:52] | What’s up,Mace? | 怎么了 Mace? |
[01:54] | Yeah,yeah,I’m just having breakfast with my dad right now.What’s up? | 嗯 我在和我爸吃早餐 怎么了? |
[01:59] | No,I haven’t talked to him. | 没 我还没和他联系过 |
[02:01] | But,yeah,he said he wanted to go. | 但他说想去的 |
[02:05] | Yeah,yeah,I’ll swing by right now. | 好 我现在就去 |
[02:07] | All right. All right,bye. | 好的 好的 再见 |
[02:12] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧? |
[02:15] | Yeah,some of my buddies were headed over to the marina earlier. | 嗯 之前我的一些战友去码头 |
[02:18] | Nobody can get a hold of my friend Brian. | 没人能联系上我的朋友Brain |
[02:20] | It’s really weird.This is usually not like him. | 很奇怪 他平时不会这样的 |
[02:24] | You need a lift? | 要我送你一程吗? |
[02:26] | Yeah,that’d be cool.Thanks,Dad. | 好 最好不过了 谢谢爸 |
[02:51] | This is where he lives? | 他就住在这? |
[02:52] | Might as well.He inherited this lot from his dad. | 可以这么说 这块地是他爸爸留下的遗产 |
[02:55] | Spends most of his free time working on cars. | 他把大部分空闲时间 都花在了研究汽车上 |
[02:57] | – Okay.- Will you wait for me? | – 好的 – 能等我一下吗? |
[02:59] | – Yeah,go ahead.- Okay. | – 行 去吧 – 好的 |
[03:10] | Brian,where the hell you at,man?It’s Harmon!Brian?! | Brian 你到底去哪了 伙计? 我是Harmon! Brian?! |
[03:16] | Brian! Brian! Brian! | Brian! Brian! Brian! |
[03:20] | Dad! Brian! | 爸爸! Brian! |
[03:26] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[03:28] | – It’s… What’s going on,son?- Dad,it’s Brian! | – 怎…发生什么事了 孩子? – 爸爸 是Brian! |
[03:30] | Kyle,call 911!Call 911 right now! | Kyle 报警! 马上报警! |
[03:35] | Yeah,we need the fire department.193 Avalon Drive,right now! | 这里需要一辆消防车 阿瓦隆道193号 快! |
[03:39] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[03:44] | Brian! | Brian! |
[03:48] | Kyle,get that hose! | Kyle 把水管拿过来! |
[03:56] | Don’t die on me,Brian! | 千万别死啊 Brian! |
[04:00] | Kyle Kyle! Kyle.Kyle! | |
[04:09] | He’s gone.He’s gone. | 他已经去了 他去了 |
[04:18] | CSI:Miami Season 8 Episode 18 Dishonor | |
[05:26] | Be careful with this,gentlemen. | 当心点 先生们 |
[05:28] | His limbs may fall right off when you lift him up into the bag. | 你们在把他抬进裹尸袋时 肢体很可能会瞬间掉落 |
[05:31] | It certainly looks like an execution,doesn’t it,Doctor? | 看起来像是处决 是不是 医生? |
[05:34] | It does. | 没错 |
[05:36] | The tire’s melted around the victim’s chest and arms. | 轮胎全都融化在 受害人的胸口和手臂附近 |
[05:38] | Steel-belted radials,gas accelerant. | 钢带子午线轮胎 气体催速剂 |
[05:41] | Haven’t seen this since the gang wars in the late ’90s. | 90年代后期的黑帮火拼后就没见过了 |
[05:53] | His body is encased in rubber.I’ll save as much as I can for you. | 尸体都被橡胶包裹住了 我会尽力为你挽救的 |
[05:56] | – Thank you,Doctor.- Hey,H? | – 谢谢 医生 – 嗨 H? |
[06:00] | What’d you get? | 你有什么发现? |
[06:02] | Got an antique flashlight. | 找到一个老式手电筒 |
[06:04] | Looks like military-issue,and I’ve got a gas can over there. | 看起来是军用装备 我在那还发现一个汽油桶 |
[06:07] | It may have fingerprints on it. | 上面可能会有指纹 |
[06:09] | How’s Kyle doing? | Kyle怎么样? |
[06:11] | He is struggling.Thank you for asking. | 他很痛苦 多谢关心 |
[06:25] | o,you said his name is Brian Nassir? | 你说他叫Brian Nassir? |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:29] | We were like brothers.We did everything together. | 我们就像是亲兄弟 什么事都一起做 |
[06:32] | We got each other’s back.I mean,what the hell?The guy was in his own garage! | 我们互相关照 到底是怎么了? 他可是在他自己的车库里! |
[06:36] | Just-Just calm down,Kyle,all right? | 冷静点 Kyle 好吗? |
[06:40] | Is that Brian’s car? | 那是Brian的车吗? |
[06:43] | No,sir.I’ve never seen it before. | 不 先生 我从没见过 |
[06:45] | Okay,thanks,Kyle. | 好的 谢谢 Kyle |
[06:49] | That was him back there,Dad,huh?That was Brian. | 是他 对不对 爸? 那是Brian |
[06:52] | Kyle,it’s too soon to tell.Let the M.E. do his work. | Kyle 现在还不好说 要等法医的确定 |
[06:54] | Dad,of course it was him!I mean,it was his property! | 爸 肯定是他! 这可是他的车库! |
[06:57] | He hasn’t been answering his phone calls all morning! | 他一早上就没接电话! |
[06:59] | I understand.Take a look at that and tell me if that could have been Brian’s. | 我明白 看看这个 告诉我是不是Brian的 |
[07:04] | – What is that?- It’s from the Vietnam war. | – 这是什么? – 是越战时期的 |
[07:06] | Was he a collector? | 他喜欢收藏吗? |
[07:08] | Just cars.Not that stuff. | 只收藏车 不收藏这些东西 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:13] | But I know who was. | 但我知道是谁收藏的 |
[07:15] | – Kyle,wait a minute.- Hey,you couldn’t just leave it alone,huh,you ignorant bastard?! | – Kyle 等等 – 嗨 你管不住自己是不是 蠢东西?! |
[07:19] | – Frank?- Get back. | – Frank? – 回来 |
[07:21] | – Kyle!Kyle!Frank!Kyle!Kyle!- Dad,this guy’s stupid! | – Kyle! Kyle! Frank! Kyle! Kyle! – 爸爸 这家伙是个蠢货! |
[07:25] | – Dad,this jackass lives next door,okay?!- Go home!Go home! | – 爸爸 这混蛋就住在隔壁! – 回家! 回家去! |
[07:27] | He’s been in our face ever since we got back; telling Brian to watch his back ’cause he’s Muslim! | 我们回来后他就一直在挑衅 我让Brian要小心 因为他是穆斯林! |
[07:32] | Take him home. | 带他回家 麻烦了 |
[07:42] | What the hell was that all about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[07:45] | I,uh… I apologize. | 我… 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | I understand that you have a problem with the neighbor,Brian Nassir. | 我知道你和你的邻居 Brian Nassir间有些纠纷 |
[07:53] | And I won’t apologize for that. | 我不会为此道歉的 |
[07:55] | This is my country,sir.It’s my community. | 这是我的国家 警官 这是我的社区 |
[07:57] | It isn’t a safe harbor for Islamic extremists like him. | 这儿可不是他这种 伊斯兰教极端分子的避风港 |
[08:01] | So I take it you went over there and did something about it. | 我猜你去过他那 采取了些行动 |
[08:04] | I worked recon in Vietnam.I don’t need to set foot on his property to keep a watchful eye on him. | 我曾在越战侦察队服役过 我不去他那都能知道他的一举一动 |
[08:11] | I found this on the property.It’s gonna have your fingerprints on it,isn’t it? | 我在他家找到这个 上面会发现你的指纹 是不是? |
[08:18] | There’s always stuff going on over there late at night. | 每天深夜那里都有活动 |
[08:23] | These guys are on some sort of three-week leave. | 这些人好像请了三周假 |
[08:26] | – ***- Get back to me later,man. | – 他们有所企图 – 晚点再来 伙计 |
[08:28] | – Get back to me later on that.- Yeah,all right,I will,man. | – 晚些时候还回来 – 行 没问题 哥们儿 |
[08:33] | Now that’s how every terrorist plot starts,you know? | 这就是恐怖分子基地的雏形 明白不? |
[08:36] | Homeland Security can’t keep track of all of it.It’s up to us to be vigilant. | 国土安全局不能面面俱到 咱们就得自己加倍小心 |
[08:41] | – What’s your name?- Glen Harper. | – 你叫什么? – Glen Harper |
[08:43] | Okay,Glen,you are quickly talking your way into a murder conviction. | 行 Glen 你直接把自己说成嫌犯了 |
[08:47] | Hey,there were others,too. | 嘿 当时还有别人呢 |
[08:49] | Some of those Middle Eastern-lookin’ types showing up to visit. | 有几个中东人 |
[08:52] | Talk to them.Maybe there was some infighting. | 找他们去 没准是内讧呢 |
[08:54] | Oh,we will. | 哦 我们会的 |
[08:56] | But you’re a piece of work.We’re definitely gonna hang onto you. | 但你也不是省油的灯 我们也得盯着你 |
[08:59] | Glen,don’t leave town. | Glen 别出城 |
[09:05] | We went to boot camp together,all right?We were placed in the same unit. | 我们一起进的新兵训练营 被派在一个单位里 |
[09:07] | Brian wasn’t an extremist! | Brian不是极端分子! |
[09:09] | Kyle,listen to me.We have to remain objective about Brian. | Kyle 听我说 对于Brian我们必须保持客观 |
[09:13] | Look,Dad,that old man next door is a wack job,okay?! | 爸 隔壁那老头就是个疯子 好吧?! |
[09:15] | He’s-He’s mistaking racism for patriotism! | 他– 他把种族主义说成爱国! |
[09:18] | – Gosh!- I need you to keep your voice down. | – 天啊! – 你要冷静 |
[09:21] | I cannot charge the man without more.So be patient. | 证据不足我起诉不了他 耐心点儿 |
[09:26] | Yes,Dr.Loman. | 喂 Loman医生 |
[09:27] | Horatio,I think you’re gonna want to come down here. | Horatio 你得下来一趟 |
[09:29] | – Okay. What is it?- Our victim isn’t who we think he is. | – 好 怎么了? – 死者不是我们所想的那个人 |
[09:33] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[09:39] | CAINE: So,this isn’t Brian Nassir? | 这不是Brian Nassir? |
[09:42] | Correct.Burned so badly,I had to pull his dental records to make a positive I.D. | 对 烧得这么严重 我把牙科记录找来才确认了身份 |
[09:47] | Brian Nassir had a dental bridge on the first and second lower left molars. | Brian Nassir在第一和第二个 左下臼齿间做过牙桥固定 |
[09:54] | This man does not. | 这人没做过 |
[09:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[09:58] | I mean,are you positive that it’s not him? | 我意思是你肯定这不是他? |
[10:01] | As sure as I am that the vagus and thoracic spinal accessory nerves impart parasympathetic control of the myocardium. | 就像我确定迷走神经和胸椎副神经的 传递由心肌副交感神经控制一样 |
[10:10] | They do,and I am. | 确实如此 我确定 |
[10:12] | So who is the victim,then? | 那死者是谁? |
[10:14] | We ran the registration on our mystery Range Rover outside Brian’s garage. | 我们查了停在Brian车库外的 那辆神秘路虎的车辆登记记录 |
[10:18] | It belongs to a Rahim Farooq. | 属于Rahim Farooq |
[10:20] | And with little else to go on,I requested dental records for that very name. | 顺着这个我就调出了他的牙科记录 |
[10:25] | Turns out those did match. | 吻合 |
[10:28] | Allow me to introduce Rahim Farooq. | 给你们介绍 Rahim Farooq |
[10:32] | Does this ring a bell for you? | 听说过他吗? |
[10:34] | – No.- Okay.Frank,we know what he drives. | – 没有 – 好吧 Frank 我们知道他开的车 |
[10:36] | – What else do we know about him?- Address is in Coconut Grove. | – 还知道什么? – 有个地址在椰子林区 |
[10:39] | Okay.Send somebody out there,please. | 好 派人去那儿看看 |
[10:40] | – Jesse and Calleigh are on the way.- Okay,thank you,Frank.Thank you,Doctor. | – Jesse和Calleigh在路上了 – 谢了Frank 谢了医生 |
[10:46] | Brian’s alive. | Brian还活着 |
[10:47] | Yes,but now he’s a suspect. | 对 但现在他成嫌疑犯了 |
[11:07] | He always found it difficult here in the United States. | 他觉得在美国生活很艰难 |
[11:10] | Frustrations with life here,making money,raising a family. | 过得郁闷不说 还要赚钱养家 |
[11:18] | I’m so sorry.I know this is extremely difficult. | 真的很遗憾 我知道确实很难 |
[11:22] | Mrs. Farooq,do you recognize this man? | Farooq太太 你认识这个男人吗? |
[11:26] | No,I don’t.Who is he? | 不认识 他是谁? |
[11:30] | We found your husband’s body on his property. | 你丈夫的尸体是在他家发现的 |
[11:33] | Do you have any idea why he might have been there? | 你知不知道他为什么会去那儿? |
[11:38] | You have to understand,we left Iran not long after the revolution. | 你要知道 我们是在革命后不久离开伊朗的 |
[11:44] | Rahim wanted to pursue a business opportunity here in the United States. | Rahim想来美国创业 |
[11:49] | Even when things got bad recently,it was never my place to ask the specifics of what he was doing. | 即便最近不景气 但也轮不到我来问他生意上的事 |
[11:56] | Is this your daughter? | 是你女儿? |
[11:58] | Yes.That’s Maya,our daughter. | 对 她叫Maya 我们女儿 |
[12:06] | How am I going to tell her? | 我要怎么告诉她啊? |
[12:12] | Salumeh,there’s one more thing we’re going to need from you. | Salumeh 我们还需要你做一件事 |
[12:16] | Uh,Mrs.Farooq,we’re gonna scan your fingerprints into our system,okay? | Farooq太太 我们得把你的指纹扫描进系统 好吗? |
[12:21] | It’s standard procedure.We do it to eliminate you as a suspect. | 这是办案程序 这么做能排除你的嫌疑 |
[12:24] | Just put your right hand on the tablet. | 把手放在输入板上就行 |
[12:26] | Palm down.There you go. | 手掌朝下 开始了 |
[12:30] | There.Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[12:44] | Your husband was set on fire,ma’am,and we found an empty gas can by his body. | 夫人 您丈夫是被纵火烧死的 在他尸体旁我们找到一个空汽油罐 |
[12:48] | Your print that we just scanned,it’s on the gas can. | 刚才扫描的你的指纹 就在汽油罐上 |
[12:53] | Was it a red gas can? | 是红色汽油罐? |
[12:54] | Yes,it was. | 对 |
[12:56] | ybe it was the can that Rahim kept in the car. | 也许是Rahim放在车里的那个 |
[13:00] | I would beg him just to leave it in the garage,but he insisted. | 我让他把它放车库里 可他不肯 |
[13:05] | Sitting in the driver’s seat,it would start to smell. | 坐在驾驶座上 就能闻到汽油味 |
[13:20] | It would always find its way back into the trunk,though. | 每次我把它放进车库 它总是有办法回到后备箱 |
[13:28] | And you’ve never been on this man’s property? | 你从来没去过这人的家? |
[13:31] | No. I have not. | 我没去过 |
[14:10] | Doctor… That’s paper. | 医生… 这是纸片 |
[14:13] | Charred as bad as the body. | 和尸体烧得一样焦 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:17] | Let me get that to Questioned DoXEcuments. | 得拿去做文件鉴别 |
[14:19] | Brian! | Brian! |
[14:20] | Dude,where the hell have you been,bro?!I thought you were dead. | 兄弟 你TM死哪儿去了 哥们儿?! 我以为你真死了 |
[14:23] | I almost was. | 我差点死了 |
[14:24] | So,you’reonna tell me the hell happened? | 你打算告诉我到底怎么了吗? |
[14:26] | – Not over the phone.- Okay,so where are you? | – 电话里不能说 – 行 你在哪儿? |
[14:28] | Who’s asking? | 谁要问? |
[14:34] | I am. | 我要问 |
[14:35] | Okay,I’m gonna tell you,but you can’t tell anyone else. | 好吧 我就和你说 但谁也不能告诉 |
[14:38] | That includes your dad. | 你爸也不行 |
[14:40] | Kyle,you have to promise me. | Kyle 你必须向我保证 |
[14:45] | All right,I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[15:00] | – Good to see you,man.- nice to see you,man. | – 见到你真好 哥们儿 – 我也是 哥们儿 |
[15:01] | I didn’t know if we’d make it. | 我都没把握咱能不能见面 |
[15:04] | This is the girl I was always telling you about– Maya. | 这就是我和你说的女孩 Maya |
[15:06] | Brian said we can trust you. | Brian说我们能信任你 |
[15:08] | I wouldn’t have called anyone else. | 换了别人我也不打电话了 |
[15:14] | What the hell,man? | 搞什么啊 哥们儿? |
[15:16] | My dad,okay,he can help you. | 是我爸 他能帮你们 |
[15:17] | What’s wrong with you,Harmon?I told you not to tell anyone. | 你犯什么傻呢 Harmon? 我让你别告诉任何人 |
[15:19] | I’ve seen that girl before. | 我见过这女孩 |
[15:21] | The picture at the victim’s house.That’s Rahim Farooq’s daughter. | 在死者家的照片里 是Rahim Farooq’s的女儿 |
[15:24] | His daughter? | 他女儿? |
[15:26] | We trusted you. | 我们信任你 |
[15:27] | You two are coming with us. | 你们俩跟我们走 |
[15:27] | 你们两个跟我们走 | |
[15:29] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你们涉嫌谋杀被拘捕了 |
[15:31] | – Murder?- Are you serious? | – 谋杀? – 你是说真的吗? |
[15:33] | We found a dead body on your property. | 我们在你的物业里发现一具尸体 |
[15:35] | What?No. | 什么? 不 |
[15:37] | Miss Farooq,that’s your father. | Farooq小姐 是你父亲的 |
[15:40] | My fa…? | 我父…? |
[15:43] | – Let’s go.- I’m sorry,dude. | – 我们走 – 抱歉 兄弟 |
[15:48] | You did the right thing,son. | 你做的对 儿子 |
[15:50] | Then how come it doesn’t feel like that? | 我怎么不这么感觉呢? |
[16:01] | Okay,staying on the butcher paper.Put your hands up,please. | 好了 站在屠夫纸上别动 请把手举起来 |
[16:16] | Okay,this hand. | 好了 这只手 |
[16:18] | Maya,I need you to hand me the contents of your purse,please. | Maya 请把包里的东西拿出来给我 |
[16:35] | I’ve got a wallet. | 有一个钱包 |
[16:40] | Lip gloss. | 唇彩 |
[16:48] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[17:01] | This is a bus ticket to Saint Petersburg. | 这是张去圣彼得堡的汽车票 |
[17:04] | Did your mother know you were going out of town? | 你妈妈知道你要出城吗? |
[17:08] | Mr.Wolfe,how we doing? | Wolfe先生 有什么发现? |
[17:10] | All the normal stuff here,H. | 都是正常的东西 H |
[17:12] | Okay.Let’s keep digging,please. | 好 继续挖掘 |
[17:25] | What’s that thing for? | 那东西干什么的? |
[17:26] | This is a Xenos portable gas chromatographer. | 这是手提式气体层析器 |
[17:29] | It reads any chemical signature of any compound you may have touched today. | 它能识别你今天接触到的 任何化合物的任何化学成分 |
[17:39] | Yes,and we have a winner– benzene,xylene and ethanol. | 好 我们有线索了 苯 二甲苯 和乙醇 |
[17:45] | Yeah,so? | 是 那说明? |
[17:46] | – That is called “gasoline””- Sir,what does that mean? | – 它被称作”汽油” – 先生 那是什么意思? |
[17:49] | It means we know why you went to the bus station. | 这意味着我们知道你为什么去车站了 |
[17:56] | All right,Maya,I need you to hold your arms out. | 好了 Maya 你把手臂伸直 |
[18:14] | You have gasoline on your arms and your hands. | 你胳膊和手上有汽油 |
[18:19] | The gasoline was meant for me. | 那汽油是冲着我来的 |
[18:23] | My father,he had a… a violent temper. | 我父亲…是个火爆脾气 |
[18:31] | But I’d never seen him that angry in my whole life. | 但我这辈子都没见过他那么生气 |
[18:35] | Maya,are you telling me your father was tryg to kill you? | Maya 你是说你父亲要杀你? |
[18:40] | – Yes.- Why? | – 是 – 为什么? |
[18:47] | BecausI was promised to another man. | 因为他们把我许配给另一个男人 |
[18:51] | So,you were part of an arranged marriage? | 你被包办了婚姻? |
[18:55] | My father had worked to arrange it al but then I met Brian. | 我父亲包办了一切 但是那之后我遇到了Brian |
[19:02] | I just… I just fell for him. | 我… 我爱上了他 |
[19:08] | So,I went back to my mom to s if we could just call the whole thing off. | 于是我跑去问妈妈 能不能把这一切取消 |
[19:15] | It’s not cold feet,Mom. | 这不是胆怯 妈妈 |
[19:17] | But you agreed to marry Ahmad. | 但是你同意了和Ahmad结婚 |
[19:19] | I thought I could. | 我那时以为可以 |
[19:23] | And… then I met Brian. | 然后… 然后我遇到了Brian |
[19:26] | And when he was away… he was all I could think about. | 当他不在身边时… 我满脑子都是他 |
[19:32] | And the more time I spend with him,the more I realize he’s the one. | 我和他在一起的时间越长 我越发现他才是我要嫁的人 |
[19:39] | Think about what you’re saying,Maya. | 想想你在说些什么吧 Maya |
[19:41] | Dad will understand. | 爸爸会理解的 |
[19:43] | Your father is a proud man. | 你爸爸是个骄傲的人 |
[19:46] | He won’t be agreeable to this,Maya.You know that. | 他不会同意的 Maya 这个你知道 |
[19:53] | You share the same faith,don’t you? | 你同样爱她 是吗? |
[19:55] | It didn’t matter to him.I wasn’t the one chosen for her. | 对他来说没用 我不是那个被选中的 |
[19:58] | She belonged to a guy named Ahmad. | 她是属于那个叫Ahmad |
[20:00] | I didn’t even think her dad knew about me,until he showed up this morning. | 我都不觉得她爸爸知道我的存在 直到今天早上他出现 |
[20:04] | – Maya!- What the hell? | – Maya! – 怎么了? |
[20:06] | Dad,what are you…? | 爸爸 你干什么…? |
[20:07] | – How could you bring this shame upon me,huh?!- Oh,my God | – 你怎么能让我如此蒙羞?! – 我的天 |
[20:09] | Let go of her! | 放开她! |
[20:10] | – Let go of her!- She was promised! | – 放开她! – 她已经订婚了! |
[20:13] | – You were promised!- Dad!Oh,my God! | – 你已经订婚了! – 爸爸! 我的天! |
[20:19] | Are you okay,Dad? | 你还好吗 爸爸? |
[20:21] | Yeah,he’s gonna have one hell of a headache,though. | 还好 但是他的头会很疼 |
[20:23] | We need to get as far from here as possible,Maya. | 我们走的越远越好 Maya |
[20:25] | – What…- Let’s go!Let’s go right now!Let’s go! | – 什么… – 我们走! 我们马上走! 我们走! |
[20:26] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[20:28] | I couldn’t go home to my mom. | 我不能回家找妈妈 |
[20:30] | She was probably the one who told him where we were in the first place. | 她很可能是第一时间 告诉他我们在哪的人 |
[20:35] | We didn’t know what else to do. | 我们别无选择 |
[20:37] | Look,we were taking the bus to find a motel somewhere to figure things out. | 听着 我们打算坐汽车 找个汽车旅馆 然后再想办法 |
[20:40] | Well,somebody figured things out.Mr.Farooq was found wrapped in a tire and set ablaze. | 有人想出办法了 Farooq先生 被裹在轮胎里 放火点着了 |
[20:49] | I don’t know how that happened,sir. | 我不知道那是怎么发生的 先生 |
[20:52] | When we left,Mr.Farooq was lying on the ground.Hereathing. | 当我们离开的时候 Farooq先生躺在地上 他还在呼吸 |
[20:56] | Well,that didn’t last for long,did it? | 没有持续太久 不是吗? |
[21:02] | – H?- Yes,Walter. | – H? – 怎么了 Walter |
[21:04] | I heard about our attempted honor killing; the father killing his own daughter because she disgraced the family. | 我听说了这为荣耀意图杀人的案子 父亲要杀女儿因为她让家族蒙羞 |
[21:08] | – If you believe the story.- You’re not buying it? | – 要是你相信这个故事的话 – 你不相信? |
[21:11] | The father’s death was not self-defense. | 这父亲的死亡不是自卫 |
[21:13] | – Dad,where’s Brian?- Brian is in holding,Kyle. | – 爸爸 Brian在哪? – Brian被拘留了 Kyle |
[21:16] | Is Bri the boyfriend? | Bri是那个男朋友? |
[21:16] | – Yes,he’s the boyfriend.- Yeah,he is the boyfriend,and he didn’t kill anybody. | – 是 他是那个男朋友 – 对 是那个男朋友 而且他没杀人 |
[21:19] | Hey,I didn’t say heid,kid! | 嘿 我没说他杀了 小孩! |
[21:21] | Kyle | Kyle. |
[21:23] | Could I have a minute,Walter? | 请让我们单独谈会 好吗 Walter? |
[21:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | Look,Dad,nobody knows him like I do,okay? | 听着 爸爸 没有人比我更了解他 |
[21:32] | – And he didn’t kill Rahim Farooq!- Kyle,Kyle? | – 而且他没有杀Rahim Farooq! – Kyle Kyle? |
[21:35] | This is an active murder investigation. | 这是一起谋杀调查案 |
[21:37] | Whethewe like it or not,Brian is a suspect. | 不管我们高不高兴 Brian都是嫌犯 |
[21:42] | Look,last year,May 28,Anbar Province,there was an IED with my name on it,okay? | 听着 去年5月28号安巴尔省 有一个寄给我的简易爆炸装置 |
[21:47] | If it wasn’t for Brian Nassir,then they’d probably still be looking for my body parts. | 要不是Brian Nassir 他们很可能还在找我的尸首 |
[21:52] | Okay,just want to make sure that he doesn’t get blamed for something that he didn’t do. | 我就是想确定他不会因为 自己没有做的事情受到惩罚 |
[22:35] | Walter?How we doing? | Walter? 进展如何? |
[22:38] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[22:39] | Our victim’s jacket protected this paper somewhat,but not enough. | 死者夹克保护了纸 但还不够 |
[22:42] | And you’ve tried the glycerin and water solution? | 你试过甘油水溶液了? |
[22:44] | I did.I even added some alcohol and chloral hydrate tooften the paper when I flattened it. | 试过了 在我把纸弄平时甚至 还加了些酒精三氯乙醛水合物 |
[22:49] | I was hoping to make some sense of the surviving text,but… | 我本来希望能从存留下来的文字上 找到点信息 但是… |
[22:52] | So,we will go to the infred filter. | 那么 我们用红外线过滤器 |
[22:56] | All right. | 好 |
[23:02] | You thinking the infrared’ll make the text clear? | 你认为红外线会让文字变清楚? |
[23:04] | You see,Walter,the metal in the dyes and the ink show up better under infrared an they do with halogen. | Walter 染料中的金属成分和墨水 加上卤素 在红外线下会格外明显 |
[23:16] | Look at that,it worked. | 你看 还真有用 |
[23:20] | Can definitely see the tex more clearly now,t what language is that? | 字迹确实更清楚了 不过这是哪国文字啊 |
[23:25] | That is rsi. | 是波斯语 |
[23:28] | Looks like we’re gonna need a translator. | 看来我们得找翻译了 |
[23:30] | Yes,I… I’ve already got one. | 对 我… 我有现成人选 |
[23:56] | Looks like an offici document. | 好像是份正式文件 |
[23:57] | The wording is formal,like a contract. | 用词很规范 像是合约 |
[23:59] | Could the line at the bottom be for a signature? | 最底下那个是签名吗? |
[24:03] | Looks like the initial “A”” Last name Salib. | 第一个字母是A 姓Salib |
[24:08] | – Does that help?- It might. | – 有帮助吗? – 应该有 |
[24:10] | It might,Kyle. | 应该 Kyle |
[24:12] | Rahim Farooq attempted to arrange a marriage for his daughter with another man named Ahmad. | Rahim Farooq为女儿安排了 跟一个叫Ahmad的男人的婚约 |
[24:20] | – Were you aware of that?- No. | – 你知道这事吗? – 不知道 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:28] | Thank you,son.Good work. | 谢谢你 儿子 干得好 |
[24:38] | Rahim is dead?How? | Rahim死了? 怎么会? |
[24:42] | He was murdered this morning. | 他是今天早上被害的 |
[24:45] | This is a small portion of the marriage contract we found on his body. | 这是在他尸体上找到的部分婚约书 |
[24:49] | – It’s your signature,yeah?- It is,yes. | – 上面是你的签名吧 – 对 是我的 |
[24:52] | Were you following Rahim around? | 你跟踪Rahim? |
[24:54] | Wait,you think I killed him? | 等一下 你以为是我杀的? |
[24:57] | What possible reason uld I have? | 我干嘛杀他? |
[24:59] | Well,he promised you his daughter,you took him at his word,and she ran off with another guy. | 哈 他说要把女儿许给你 你信以为真 结果她却跟人跑了 |
[25:03] | Hold on.You’re taking this too far. | 停 你说的太过了 |
[25:05] | Are we?Witness confirmed seeing you outside Brian Nassir’s garage this morning. | 是吗 目击者很肯定早上看到 你在Brian Nassir家车库外头 |
[25:09] | That’s the same garage where the body was discovered. | 尸体也是在同一个车库发现的 |
[25:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:29] | Pulled your pretty face out of a photo lineup. | 你英俊的脸已经从 一大堆照片里被指认出来了 |
[25:31] | I’ve been there,okay?But-But it certainly wasn’t to hurt anyone. | 我是去过 可是– 可是我真的没有伤害任何人 |
[25:41] | Maya agreeto marry me last year. | Maya去年答应嫁给我 |
[25:45] | But lately her commitment has been waning. | 可是她越来越心不在焉 |
[25:52] | So,I decided to follow her. | 所以我决定跟踪她 |
[25:55] | Find out why. | 找出原因 |
[26:21] | I saw her kissing that man. | 我看到她跟那个男人接吻 |
[26:24] | I wanted to make it clear to her father that the marriage,it was off. | 我准备跟她父亲说清楚 婚约取消了 |
[26:33] | She needs to respect the conditions of this agreement. | 她必须遵守合约中的条款 |
[26:36] | She will be reminded,and this will be fixed. | 我会警告她 她必须忏悔 |
[26:42] | Maya has brought dishonor upon both our families. | Maya给我们两个家庭都带来了耻辱 |
[26:44] | Please,Mr. Farooq,there’s no harm done here. | Farooq先生 没那么严重 |
[26:47] | No,she has shamed me. | 不 她使我蒙羞 |
[26:50] | She has broken a sacred vow,and thatnot be allowed. | 她违背了一个神圣的誓言 这绝对不能被原谅 |
[26:55] | Look,you’re in America now. | 这里是美国 |
[26:58] | If she has found someone else,she deserves to be happy. | 如果她爱上别人 我也希望她幸福 |
[27:03] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[27:07] | I was afraid of what he might do,so I lied. | 我怕他一时冲动就撒了谎 |
[27:11] | Said I saw them together at theall. | 说我在商场看到他们 |
[27:16] | SIMMONS: You handled this amazingly well. | 你处理得相当好嘛 |
[27:18] | You’re telling us there were no hard feings? | 你是说你并不当回事? |
[27:19] | I was disappointed,yes. | 我当然很失望 |
[27:22] | But life goes on. | 但日子还得继续过 |
[27:26] | For some. | 对某些人而言 |
[27:32] | This Maya Farooq’s cell phone? | 这是Maya Farooq的电话? |
[27:33] | Yeah,take a look at the call history. | 对 看看通话记录 |
[27:36] | She called her dad at 9:30 this morning. | 她今天早上9:30 和她父亲通了话 |
[27:39] | That’s only 40 minutes before Horatio and Kyle arrived. | 就在Horatio和Kyle到达前40分钟 |
[27:42] | That’s awfully close to the time of the murder. | 非常接近作案时间 |
[27:44] | And I think it’snteresting that she didn’t mention it in our last conversation. | 有意思的是 上次谈话时她完全没有提及 |
[27:47] | This conversation was only 12 seconds long. | 通话时间只有12秒 |
[27:50] | It’s long enough for a voicemail. | 足够留言了 |
[27:52] | Her message is stored in the phone company’s da stem.I called them and got authorization to access it. | 留言保存在电信公司的数据库里 我联系他们拿到了查阅许可 |
[27:58] | Dad,it’s Maya. | 爸爸 我是Maya |
[28:00] | Dad,we need to talk. | 爸爸 我们必须谈谈 |
[28:03] | It’s urgent.Meet me at 193 Avalon. | 快来 我在阿瓦隆193号等你 |
[28:08] | We have to put an end to this. | 事情总得有个了结 |
[28:11] | That’s the address of Brian’s garage. | 那是Brian家车库地址 |
[28:14] | So,she called h dad,said,”I’m here with my new boyfriend. | 所以 她打电话给她爸爸 说: 我跟我新男朋友在这等你 |
[28:19] | What do you think?She was gonna break the news? | 你觉得怎样? 她准备捅破那层窗户纸了? |
[28:22] | I don’t know.I mean,”put an end to this” doesn’t exactly ooze compromise and understanding. | 说不准 “了结” 这种话 可没什么妥协和解的意思 |
[28:27] | So,you think they were lying in wait? | 所以你觉得他们是等着伺机下手? |
[28:29] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:30] | I’m sure she had access to the family gas can,too. | 她肯定也有机会拿到那个家用油罐 |
[28:35] | Yeah,she’s definitely holding mething back. | 没错 她肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[28:38] | Why don’t you go back to the crime scene,go over it with a fine-tooth comb? | 不如你再去现场仔细搜查一遍? |
[28:41] | I’m gonna havenother conversation with this girl. | 我再去和那女孩谈谈 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:56] | Okay,Maya,in our last conrsation,you never mentioned inviting your father overian’s garage this morning. | Maya 上次谈话时你并没有提到 早上约你父亲去Brian家车库的事 |
[29:04] | I didn’t think to mention it. | 我没想过要提 |
[29:06] | Does it really matter? | 这有什么关系吗? |
[29:07] | – Yes.- I don’t understand. | – 当然有 – 我不懂 |
[29:08] | Did you lure your father there? | 你是不是故意诱使你父亲过去? |
[29:10] | Did I lure my… | 我诱使… |
[29:15] | It was just a message.Okay? | 那只是条留言好吗? |
[29:19] | Telling hi where we were. | 告诉他我在哪 |
[29:22] | Look,all I wanted was to come clean with him… introduce Brian to him. | 我只是想跟他说清楚… 然后把Brian介绍给他 |
[29:29] | I thought that if he would see how happy we were together,that he would give us his blessing. | 我希望当他看见我们在一起 有多么幸福 就会愿意祝福我们 |
[29:37] | Well,unfortunately for yo the only person who can corroborate your story is your boyfriend. | 很不幸只有你男朋友 能证明这个故事 |
[29:42] | If I knew how crazy he would be,I never would’ve told him where we were. | 如果我知道他会那么失控 我绝不会告诉他我们在哪 |
[29:47] | Maya,the more you withhold information from me,the harder it becomes r me to believe you. | Maya 你隐瞒得越多 我越难相信你 |
[30:15] | So,Romeo and Juliet claim they left before Dad’s body was set on fire. | 那么 罗密欧和朱丽叶宣称 他们在父亲尸体被焚烧前就离开了 |
[30:19] | That sounds like they’re coveringor each other. | 好像在互相打掩护 |
[30:21] | Sure does.We’re gonna need more than circumstantial evidence to prove that,though. | 确实 不过还需要更直接的证据来证明 |
[30:25] | The only problem is,any useful discovery in this whole mess | 唯一的问题是 在这一团糟里 任何有用的证据 |
[30:28] | may have accidentally been destroyed by the firefighters. | 都可能已经被消防员给破坏了 |
[30:30] | Yeah,hmm,well… I think it’s that time. | 那么… 又到了这个时候 |
[30:37] | – Grid search?- Layer by layer. | – 网格搜索? – 一格一格检查 |
[30:40] | So afraid you were gonna say that. | 就怕你会这么说 |
[32:44] | Oh,wait,wait,Jesse. | 等一下 等一下 Jesse |
[32:46] | Come here,take a look at this. | 过来看看 |
[32:51] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了? |
[32:52] | Do you see these two les right here? | 看到这儿的两个洞没? |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:57] | You have any idea where that’s from? | 知道是怎么来的吗? |
[33:00] | Yeah,I think I do. | 嗯 我想我知道 |
[33:02] | Will you do me a favor?Will you get me the casting resin,please? | 帮个忙? 帮我拿一下那个铸模树脂? |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:28] | So,this hole was made by a heel,huh? | 这么说 这个洞是鞋跟踩出来的? |
[33:30] | Yeah.High heel,to bexact. | 是的 具体来说 是高跟鞋 |
[33:33] | The wearer must ha dug their heel into the silt. | 不管是谁 肯定是陷到泥里去了 |
[33:37] | It’s looking like Maya,isn’t it? | 看起来像是Maya的 对吧? |
[33:40] | Well,you know,we can’t be sure because she was at Brian’s several times, | 这个嘛 我们也不确定 她的确来过Brian这儿几次 |
[33:44] | so this could have happened in the days before. | 所以这也可能是前几天留下的 |
[33:48] | Natalia… no,it couldn’t. | Natalia… 不 不会的 |
[33:52] | See the ash attached to the resin at the bottom of the heel? | 看见模器里鞋跟底下沾到的灰烬了吗? |
[33:55] | – Yeah.- It’s crushed. | – 看到了 – 被碾碎了 |
[33:57] | – As in,stepped on?- Exactly. | – 就像 是踩上去的? – 正确 |
[33:59] | Means the fire was going when these heels went walking through. | 也就是说 鞋跟踩上去时已经着火了 |
[34:09] | Well,Maya said that she left before the fire started. | 可是 Maya说她离开时还没起火呢 |
[34:12] | Looks like Maya’s lying. | 看来Maya在撒谎 |
[34:14] | When am I going to see Brian?It’s been hours.I don’t understand. | 我什么时候可以去看Brian? 都好几个小时了 我不明白 |
[34:18] | Maya,if you had been straight with me,it wouldn’t have taken hours. | Maya 如果你一开始没隐瞒 是不会这么久的 |
[34:21] | Now,you can’t go until we look at your shoe,so please place it on the table. | 现在 你还不能走 让我们看看你的鞋 请把它放到桌上 |
[35:01] | You’re right.Maya’s heels are chunkier. | 你是对的 Maya的鞋跟要粗些 |
[35:03] | We’re looking for ones that are more slender. | 我们找的鞋跟要细些 |
[35:06] | BOVISTA: May I have your shoe,please? | 我能看看你的鞋吗? |
[35:19] | – It’s match.- A match for what? | – 符合 – 符合什么? |
[35:21] | This is a mold of a high heel shoe print that we found at the scene. | 这是我们根据现场情况 制作的一个高跟鞋印的模型 |
[35:24] | And your shoe matches the exact size,shape and depth. | 而你鞋跟的形状和深度 一丝不差 |
[35:28] | You were there th morning,Mrs.Farooq,weren’t you? | 你那天早上去过那儿 对吗 Farooq夫人? |
[35:34] | I never planned on putting my daughter through this. | 我从没计划让我女儿经历这些 |
[35:38] | The scrutiny,the accusation. | 这些盘问 指控 |
[35:42] | But I could not sit back,either,and let this happen. | 但我也无法坐视不理 看着事情发生 |
[35:47] | Ahmad told my husband everything. | Ahmad什么都跟我丈夫说了 |
[35:50] | About Maya,Brian,all of it. | Maya啊 Brian啊 全部的事 |
[35:54] | The marriage was off. | 婚约已经完了 |
[35:57] | Rahim came to me… furious. | Rahim来找我… 满腔怒火 |
[36:04] | So,you support this?You support her? | 也就是 你赞同这么做? 你支持她? |
[36:08] | Be rsonable,Rahim. | 理智些 Rahim |
[36:12] | – Who are you?- Who am I? Who are you? | – 你是谁啊? – 我是谁? 你是谁? |
[36:16] | It’s as if you accept her behavior,her betrayal! | 现在是你认同她的行为 她的背叛! |
[36:19] | If I lose control over this family,whatlse do I have left?! | 如果我已经失去了对这个家的控制 那我还有什么? |
[36:22] | – Rahim,please…- Don’t! | – Rahim 求你了… – 别这样! |
[36:26] | I will take care of this melf. | 我自己会解决 |
[36:36] | I went there to warn her,protect her. | 我到那儿是去提醒她 保护她 |
[36:41] | We found ash compressed inside the el print at you left behind at the scene. | 在灰烬里 我们发现了鞋跟印 是你留在犯罪现场的 |
[36:51] | Wh-Which means what? | 什– 什么意思? |
[36:52] | It means that you stood over your husband while he burned. | 意思就是说你丈夫着火时 你就站在他身边 |
[37:00] | SALUMEH: When I got there,Rahim’s car was parked outside. | 我到那儿的时候 Rahim的车停在外面 |
[37:04] | He found her. | 他找到了她 |
[37:10] | I could see that something had already happened. | 我能看出肯定是出什么事了 |
[37:13] | Maya was driving away very fast. | Maya当时的车速很快 |
[37:18] | More frightened than I’d ever seen her. | 从没见过她那么害怕过 |
[37:22] | Like she was running for her life. | 就好像在逃命一样 |
[37:33] | I went in to find my husband. | 我进去 然后就看到我丈夫 |
[37:38] | And there he was,lying there. | 就那么 躺在那里 |
[37:57] | He said that he wanted to preserve our family’s honor,but there was no honor in that. | 他说他想维护家族的荣耀 但他那么做却无任何荣耀可言 |
[38:07] | Sameh? | Sameh? |
[38:08] | What is this? | 这是干吗? |
[38:10] | Get me out of this. | 放开我 |
[38:11] | You came to kill your daughter? | 你来是要杀了你的女儿? |
[38:14] | I’m her father!I must decide what’s best! | 我是她父亲! 我有权决定什么是最好的! |
[38:18] | Get me out of this! | 放开我! |
[38:19] | The violence must stop. | 暴力必须终止 |
[38:22] | Listen to yourself!You corrupted our daughter! | 听听你的话! 是你腐蚀了我们的女儿! |
[38:25] | – No.- You! You did this! | – 不是 – 是你! 是你干的! |
[38:27] | – Get me out of this,Salumeh!- No. Look at what you’ve become. | – 放开我 Salumeh! – 不是 看看你现在的样子 |
[38:31] | You forgot where you came from! | 你已经忘了你从哪儿来! |
[38:34] | – It wasn’t me.- You forgot who you are!Get me out of this!Salumeh! | – 不是我 – 你忘了你是谁!放开我!Salumeh! |
[38:38] | Get me out of this! | 放开我! |
[38:40] | You corrupted our dauger,Salumeh! | 你腐蚀我们的女儿 Salumeh! |
[38:44] | You poisoned our daughter! | 你毒害了我们的女儿! |
[38:46] | – It wasn’t me.- Get me out of this! | – 不是我 – 放我出去! |
[38:50] | Salumeh! Salumeh! | Salumeh! Salumeh! |
[39:01] | To do what he did… | 以暴制暴… |
[39:12] | I just knew that Maya would never be safe. | 我只知道如果不这样 Maya是不会安全的 |
[39:31] | Hey,man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[39:32] | How you doing? | 还好吗? |
[39:34] | Not yet. | 我不回去了 Harmon 暂时不去 |
[39:38] | She needs me now more than anybody needs me over there. | 她此刻比那边更需要我 |
[39:42] | They extended my furlough. | 他们延长了我的假期 |
[39:44] | Don’t worry,man. | 别担心 伙计 |
[39:45] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[39:48] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等你的 |
[39:52] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[39:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:06] | Take care of each other.Respect each other. | 照顾对方 敬重对方 |
[40:17] | No. | 不要 |
[40:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:34] | No! Brian! | 不要! Brian! |
[41:08] | I’m proud of you,son. | 我以你为荣 儿子 |
[41:10] | Thanks,Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[41:13] | You take care of yourself over there. | 在那边好好照顾自己 |
[41:16] | – I will.- Okay. | – 我会的 – 好的 |
[41:26] | Okay.You come back alive,no matter what. | 无论如何 活着回来 |
[41:28] | – I will. will.- I’ll be right here.Okay. | – 我会的 一定会 – 我会在这儿等你 |
[41:32] | – I love you. I love you.- I love you,too. | – 我爱你 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[42:21] | CSI:Miami Season 8 Episode 18 Dishonor | == 结束 == |