时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Woman Please report back to your offices. | 请大家回到工作岗位 |
[00:21] | No fire has been detected in the building. Hey. | 在大楼里没有检测到火灾 |
[00:23] | Everything ready? Yeah. Where’s renee? | 一切准备好了? 嗯 |
[00:24] | Probably still dealing with the fire department. | Renee在哪儿 可能在跟消防队交涉吧 |
[00:26] | Makes this the perfect time. | 正是好时机 |
[00:27] | Let’s do it. | 开动吧 |
[00:38] | Valerie? | Valerie? |
[00:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:41] | Boss wants to see you in the conference room in ten minutes. | 老板要你10分钟后去会议室 |
[00:44] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗? |
[00:45] | He doesn’t think I pulled the fire alarm, does he? | 他不会以为是我拉的消防警报吧? |
[00:47] | Just says he wants to talk to you. | 他只说想和你谈谈 |
[01:25] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[01:27] | Is anyone here? | 有人在吗? |
[01:30] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[01:32] | Kent, you almost gave me a heart attack. | Kent 你吓得我心脏病发了 |
[01:36] | This all for me? | 都是为我准备的吗? |
[01:38] | Well, technically, it’s for All the second-quarter birthdays at tabula rasa marketing. | |
[01:41] | The party budget’s not what it used to be. | 派对的预算不如从前了 |
[01:44] | Excuse me! | 借过! |
[01:48] | Come on. We’re trying to have a party here. | 赶紧的 我们还准备开派对呢 |
[01:54] | Stop looking at my underwear, perv. | 别看我的内裤了 变态 |
[01:57] | No, I was just trying to deliver my package. | 不 我只是来送包裹的 |
[01:59] | I’ll bet you were. | 我猜你也是 |
[02:02] | No, not like that. I… | 不是那样的 … |
[02:04] | Give it to me, chester. | 给我 切斯特城 |
[02:06] | It’s teddy. | 是只熊仔吧 |
[02:10] | I gotta go. Something’s come up. | 我得走了 还有事 |
[02:12] | Happy birthday, valerie. | 生日快乐 Valerie |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | Let’s have some cake, everybody! | 大家吃蛋糕吧! |
[02:38] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[02:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:49] | Can you hear me? | 能听见吗? |
[02:52] | I’m stuck down here! | 我被困在这里了! |
[02:53] | Hello?! | 有人吗?! |
[03:20] | Somebody get me out of here! | 来人救我出去啊! |
[03:23] | Somebody get me out of here! | 来人救我出去啊! |
[03:26] | Help! | 救命! |
[03:36] | Hold up here. | 停一下 |
[03:39] | So, uh, you knew the victim? | 你认识受害人吗? |
[03:42] | Yes. Her name’s renee dorsett. | 嗯 她叫Renee Dorsett |
[03:43] | She was the receptionist in our office. | 我们办公室的前台 |
[03:45] | Is my leg broken? | 我的腿折了吗? |
[03:47] | When was the last time you saw miss dorsett… | 你最后见到Dorsett小姐是什么时候… |
[03:50] | Alive? | 嗯 活着的? |
[03:51] | She was at her desk this morning. | 今早在她的办公桌旁 |
[03:54] | Okay, time’s up, officer. | 好了 警官 时间到 |
[03:56] | I got to get this guy out of here. | 我要带他走了 |
[04:09] | God… | 天… |
[04:13] | You find anything up there? | 有找到什么吗? |
[04:14] | I can’t do anything | 在Tom来把尸体带走前 |
[04:15] | Till tom shows up and gets rid of this body. | 我无能为力 |
[04:17] | Loman’s on his way. | Loman在来的路上了 |
[04:18] | Mr. Wolfe? | Wolfe先生? |
[04:20] | The safety axe is missing up here, gentlemen. | 先生们 这里的安全斧不见了 |
[04:23] | The victim worked on the 19th floor. | 受害人在19楼工作 |
[04:26] | How’s it possible that she got axed and nobody saw it? | 她中斧了居然没人发现? |
[04:29] | They may have covered it with the fire alarm, mr. Wolfe. | 可能是借火警做掩护 Wolfe先生 |
[04:33] | So, let me get this straight. | 我先理清下 |
[04:35] | The killer manages to get everybody out of the building, | 凶手让大家离开了大楼 |
[04:37] | So that there are no witnesses. | 所以就不会留下目击者 |
[04:39] | He chops up the victim, sticks her on top of an elevator. | 他砍了受害人 然后把她扔到电梯顶上 |
[04:44] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[04:45] | But it seems like it takes hard work to kill somebody. | 但看起来要杀人不容易 |
[04:50] | Harder… Than people think. | 比想象的难多了 |
[04:53] | * yeah! * | |
[05:16] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:20] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[05:24] | * no, no! * | |
[05:51] | Hey, tom, you still up there? | 嘿 Tom 你还在上面呢? |
[05:56] | No, ryan. I’m on lunch break. | 不 Ryan 我午休了 |
[05:58] | Is there any chance we’re gonna see a body anytime soon? | 我们快要有机会一睹尸体了吗? |
[06:01] | We just need to free her ankle from the pulley. | 只需把她的脚踝从滑轮解开即可 |
[06:03] | Her leg was tangled up in the pulley? | 她的腿搅进滑轮了? |
[06:06] | That must be what caused the accident. | 所以电梯才会出事故 |
[06:08] | As the cab went down, her ankle got caught in the pulley, | 随着电梯下降 她的脚踝卡进滑轮 |
[06:10] | Causing the guide rail cable to slowly slip off the track. | 致使导轨电缆沿着轨迹慢慢滑下 |
[06:14] | When the line finally released, it caused a freefall | 当绳索终于松开的时候 就向下急坠 |
[06:16] | Until the emergency flyweights kicked in. | 直到启动紧急装置才停止 |
[06:22] | Calleigh and jesse are up on the 19th floor. | Calleigh和Jesse在19楼 |
[06:23] | We think that’s where she was dropped into the elevator shaft. | 我们认为她就是从那里坠入电梯井的 |
[06:36] | Hey, Jesse, this is definitely where she was killed. | Jesse 这一定是她被害的地方 |
[06:38] | The fire axe is missing. | 消防斧不见了 |
[06:40] | Yeah, and I’ve got a lot of cleaned-up blood over here. | 这里有很多清理过的血迹 |
[06:51] | Looks like the killer wiped down renee’s blood. | 看起来像是凶手擦掉了Renee的血 |
[06:54] | The spatter pattern has been obscured. | 溅血的模式让人费解 |
[07:10] | Well, there are about a thousand prints here. | 嗯 这里有成千个指纹 |
[07:13] | It’s going to be tough to tell which one came last. | 很难说哪个是最后印上去的 |
[07:22] | Hey, jesse, will you take a look at this? | 嘿 Jesse 能过来看下吗? |
[07:31] | What’s that? | 什么来的? |
[07:33] | I think it’s dye gel. | 我猜是染料凝胶 |
[07:35] | You know, the kind they use | 就是他们用来 |
[07:36] | To catch people who pull false alarms. | 检查是警报被谁拉响的东西 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I bet you our killer already tried to wash his hands. | 嗯 不过我猜凶手早就洗手了 |
[07:40] | Even if they did, water spreads it. | 就算洗 也洗不彻底 |
[07:42] | And the tiniest amount of fluid | 用少少几滴液体 |
[07:44] | Will activate a small amount in a crevice or fingernail. | 就能激活在皮肤缝里或是指甲上的染料残留 |
[07:48] | You know what? This sounds like a perfect recipe For a court order to test these employees. | 知道么 这给了我们充分理由申请法庭指令 好给那些雇员做检查 |
[07:59] | All right, listen up. | 好 大家听着 |
[08:00] | We’re going to be testing everyone. | 我们要对所有人做个检测 |
[08:02] | Can I start with the three of you? | 呃 能从你们三个开始吗? |
[08:04] | Line up over here, please. | 麻烦在这里排队 |
[08:08] | Shouldn’t we be home? | 我们不应该回家才对吗? |
[08:12] | You know, like, with our families during this time? | 发生了这种事情之后 不是应该让我们和家人呆在一起吗? |
[08:15] | One of our own was just murdered. | 我们之中的一员刚被谋杀 |
[08:17] | Unfortunately, one of your own may be responsible. | 不幸的是 你们之中的一员或许要对此负责 |
[08:20] | I need you to put your hands out, please. | 请伸出手 |
[08:30] | You’re clear. | 你被排除了 |
[08:34] | Are-are you saying that the killer might still be here? | 你是说凶手可能还在这里吗? |
[08:36] | That’s what we’re hoping. | 我们是这样希望的 |
[08:41] | Okay, you’re clear. Thank you. | 很好 你被排除了 谢谢 |
[08:52] | Oh, my god. Valerie? | 哦 天啊 Valerie? |
[08:55] | You killed renee? No. I didn’t! | 你杀了Renee? 不 我没有! |
[08:58] | Okay, get everybody out of here nowback to the office. | 很好 大家离开吧 回办公室去 |
[09:03] | All right. | 很好 |
[09:04] | You pulled the alarm. | 你拉了警报 |
[09:06] | well, yeah. | 嗯 好吧 是的 |
[09:16] | I thought I smelled smoke. | 我觉得我闻到火灾的气息 |
[09:18] | I think I smell a lie. | 我觉得我闻到谎言的气息 |
[09:21] | Did you kill renee dorsett? | 你有杀Renee Dorsett吗? |
[09:23] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:26] | The only reason I pulled the fire alarm | 我去拉响警报仅仅是 |
[09:27] | Was because I had to pick my boyfriend up from the airport. | 因为我想去机场接我的男朋友 |
[09:31] | That makes perfect sense. | 还真有理哦 |
[09:35] | I know I sound crazy right now, but it really was the only way. | 我知道听起来很不可信 但这真的是唯一的办法 |
[09:39] | I needed more than the allotted 60-minute lunch break | 我需要比限定的午餐60分钟更长的时间 |
[09:41] | To get to the airport and back, | 才能来回机场一趟 |
[09:43] | And… | 然后… |
[09:45] | Renee’s desk is right in the middle of the floor. | Renee的办公桌在楼层正中 |
[09:48] | She sees everything. | 她看到了一切 |
[09:49] | Okay, correct me if I am wrong. Renee was the receptionist. | 嗯 如果我说错了 请纠正 Renee是你们的前台 |
[09:53] | More like office nazi. | 更像是办公室纳粹 |
[09:55] | My boyfriend said That he called a dozen times yesterday, | 我男友说他昨天给我打了一打电话 |
[09:58] | But I never got any of the messages. | 但我一条信息也没收到 |
[10:01] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[10:02] | Little miss hall monitor never gave them to me. | 门厅监视器小姐不肯告诉我 |
[10:05] | I don’t know what she says to the boss | 我不知道她在和老板关起门来 |
[10:06] | Behind their closed-door meetings, | 开的秘密会议上都讲了些什么 |
[10:08] | But I’m pretty sure she’s getting people fired. | 但我确定她在害大家被炒鱿鱼 |
[10:13] | ????? | 那个新来的会计 背后绝对有挪用资金 |
[10:17] | ??? | 然后Susan总是上网筹划婚礼 占用上班时间 |
[10:23] | Sounds like motive. | 听起来像是作案动机 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say | 我这样说可能不妥 |
[10:26] | You and renee dorsett never really got along. | 但你和Renee Dorsett一直相处不来吧 |
[10:28] | Look, I wasn’t the only person who had a problem with renee. | 嘿 我不是唯一一个和她有过节的人 |
[10:32] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[10:34] | Only everyone else in the office. | 只是除了她的所有人罢了 |
[10:39] | Jerry! | Jerry! |
[10:40] | She’s coming down! | 把她弄下来了! |
[11:00] | Okay, very nice. | 很好 |
[11:01] | Let’s get this young woman some transportation, please. | 我们把这位年轻的女士运走吧 |
[11:16] | I got something. | 找到点东西 |
[11:17] | What’d you find? | 啥东西? |
[11:18] | Looks like a piece of ceramic. | 看起来像瓷器碎片 |
[11:20] | Came off the victim. | 从受害者身上掉下来的 |
[11:21] | Could indicate a struggle. | 或许是挣扎的迹象 |
[11:23] | Could you drag the stepladder | 你能把活梯 |
[11:25] | Back in here? | 拉回这里吗? |
[11:25] | Hey, tom, there’s a picture of a little boy on here. | 嘿 Tom 有张小男孩的照片 |
[11:28] | I don’t think renee was a mother. | 我不觉得Renee是个妈妈 |
[11:30] | In fact, I believe tripp mentioned her next of kin Being out of state. | 事实上 我记得Tripp说过 她的近亲都在其他州 |
[11:34] | This could’ve been left by our lumberjack. | 可能是你的木工留下的 |
[11:38] | Ryan, um, uh… Uh, could I come down | 嗯 Ryan… 呃 能让我下来吗 |
[11:41] | The ladder? | 梯子? |
[11:43] | We, uh, | 我们 嗯 |
[11:44] | Found this next to the body. | 在尸体旁边找到这个 |
[11:45] | It… Looks like a piece of a coffee mug. | 看起来像是咖啡杯的碎片 |
[11:49] | Yeah, and on it was a photo of a red-haired boy. | 还有一张红发小男孩的照片 |
[11:52] | According to your coworkers, that’s your son? | 据你的同事说 这是你儿子? |
[11:54] | Yeah, the coffee mug was a father’s day gift. | 嗯 咖啡杯是他送我的父亲节礼物 |
[11:56] | I was kind of wondering where it went. | 我还在想它跑哪去了 |
[11:58] | Well, then I guess I’m wondering | 嗯 我在想的是 |
[11:59] | Why your father’s day gift ended up next To renee dorsett’s body. | 你的父亲节礼物怎么会 跑到Renee Dorsett的尸体旁了? |
[12:02] | Anything left on the drying rack is fair game. | 放在晾架上的东西哪说得准 |
[12:05] | Somebody probably just walked off with it. | 有可能被人路过带走了 |
[12:10] | Walter? | Walter? |
[12:12] | Walter, you’re being a little creepy. | Walter 你有点吓人了 |
[12:15] | Yeah? Watch this. | 嗯? 看看这个 |
[12:29] | Why does this picture look like it came from a magazine? | 为什么这张图片看起来 像是从杂志里面剪下来的呢? |
[12:31] | It is, | 确实 |
[12:32] | ’cause that boy is not his son. | 因为那个男孩不是他儿子 |
[12:33] | He’s a catalog model. | 是个小模特 |
[12:36] | Where’d all this, uh… Kids’ art come from? | 这些 小孩子的手工是从哪来的? |
[12:41] | I did it. | 我弄的 |
[12:43] | Yeah, look, my last job, you know, | 嗯 要知道 我的上一份工作 |
[12:44] | I was always Stuck with weekends, overtime. | 总要周末加班 超时 |
[12:47] | All the moms and dads got to have their, you know, | 因为其他的爸爸妈妈们都有 你知道的 |
[12:50] | Half-days and their choice of vacation weeks. | 半天假 还能自己选假期 |
[12:53] | This job, just wanted to even the playing field. | 这份工作 我只是想和大家公平竞争而已 |
[12:57] | And renee dorsett sniffed it out. | 然后Renee Dorsett发现有不妥 |
[13:00] | She was gonna report you. | 她准备去揭发你 |
[13:02] | I slipped up, she figured it out, | 我说漏嘴 被她猜到了 |
[13:04] | We had words this morning. | 我们今早有谈过 |
[13:07] | Renee, you’re overreacting! | Renee 你反应过度了! |
[13:08] | Nobody got hurt! | 我又没伤害任何人! |
[13:09] | Please don’t tell the boss. | 求你不要告诉老板 |
[13:12] | I never tell him anything. | 我什么也没有告诉过他 |
[13:13] | I don’t want to get laid off again | 我不想因为自己 |
[13:14] | just ’cause I don’t have As many dependents as the next guy. | 不像别人那样有累赘 就又面临下岗危机 |
[13:18] | God, parent-teacher conferences, | 天啊 家长会 |
[13:21] | Pediatricians’ appointments, field trips. | 看儿科医生 郊游 |
[13:23] | What exactly were you doing with all that time off, kent? | 这些时间你其实是在干嘛 Kent? |
[13:26] | Yeah. You can’t lie about having a son. | 你不能谎称自己有儿子 |
[13:31] | You need to come clean. | 你得出来说清楚真相 |
[13:32] | You just… Hey! | 你就…喂! |
[13:36] | I don’t take orders from secretaries, okay? | 我现在还不归秘书管 好吧? |
[13:41] | So you two have a heated argument this morning, | 你俩早晨就像吃了枪药般吵了一架 |
[13:44] | Then she ends up dead. | 接着她就死翘翘了 |
[13:45] | Hey, I had nothing to do with her murder. | 喂 我和她的死没有任何关系 |
[13:47] | You gotta believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[13:48] | No, actually, we don’t have to believe you… Dad. | 说实话信不信你和我们没有任何关系 孩子他爸 |
[13:54] | All right, ryan and walter took | 好了 Ryan和Walter |
[13:56] | Our faux family man downstairs. | 把Faux家的人都带下楼了 |
[13:58] | I thought you could use a hand at renee’s desk. | 我想你需要我来处理Renee的桌子 |
[14:01] | What about the office assistant? | 那个办公室助理的证词查的怎样了? |
[14:03] | We’re checking the airport security cams right now | 我们正在核对机场的安保系统的记录 |
[14:05] | To corroborate her story. Hang on. | 来查证她的故事的真假 等一下 |
[14:08] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[14:10] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:12] | I thought the building was secure. | 我以为大楼内已经安全了呢 |
[14:13] | The uniforms were instructed not to let anyone back. | 我们已经指示过保安不能放任何人进来 |
[14:18] | What is that? | 那是什么响声? |
[14:22] | It’s headed to the other room! | 听声音有人正向另一间屋子跑去! |
[14:46] | He’s headed back your way! | H 他掉头朝你的方向去了! |
[14:58] | Get your hands where I can see them. My back! | 把手放在我能看到的地方 我的背啊! |
[15:00] | Get your hands where I can see ’em, right now! | 把手放在我能看到的地方 赶紧的! |
[15:04] | Right now. | 现在 |
[15:05] | Put your hands on your head. That’s it. | 把手放在脑后 就这样 |
[15:07] | What were you doing in the ceiling? | 你在天花板上干什么? |
[15:23] | What were you doing up there? | 你在天花板上干什么? |
[15:26] | I was living there. | 我住在那儿 |
[15:27] | Go look for yourself. You’ll see. | 不信就自己上去看 |
[15:30] | You were living in the ceiling? | 你住在天花板上面? |
[15:34] | Do you have any idea how much money These cubicle monkeys waste each month | 你知道这些个蜗居动物每个月 有多少钱浪费在房租上? |
[15:38] | On rent, huh? Yeah, well, not me. | 我才不这样呢 |
[15:40] | I have a plan. I’m saving up for a down payment. | 我有打算 我正在为首付房款攒钱呢 |
[15:44] | See, I think that you were spying on renee dorsett. | 呐 我倒觉得你是在那监视Renee Dorsett |
[15:47] | That’s why you were up there. | 所以你才住在那上面 |
[15:49] | I wasn’t spying on anybody. | 我监视谁了啊 |
[15:51] | Then why did you run from me? | 那你看到我跑什么? |
[15:53] | I just don’t want to get in trouble. | 我只是不想卷进麻烦事里来 |
[15:55] | Well, mission not accomplished. | 你的任务还没有完成啊 |
[16:16] | Geez, louise… This dude really was living up here. | 上帝啊 这个伙计还真住在这 |
[16:20] | Yeah. I think we should just bag everything, | 嗯 我想我们得把所有物品都打包 |
[16:23] | See if we can tie any of it to the murder. | 看看其中有没有能和谋杀挂钩的东西 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:37] | Oh, look at that, huh? | 看看这个? |
[16:39] | I guess we caught teddy on his lunch break. | 我猜Teddy在吃午饭时被我们逮个正着 |
[16:42] | You’d think a coworker getting murdered | 你在想同事被杀 |
[16:44] | Might ruin a man’s appetite. | 也许会倒了他的胃口 |
[16:46] | Well, unless… | 除非… |
[16:50] | It was his idea. | 杀人是他的主意 |
[16:57] | So, the bloody towels were a match to our victim, | 毛巾上沾的血迹与死者的吻合 |
[16:59] | But the ceiling dweller’s feigning innocence. | 而天花板蜗居者还在装无辜 |
[17:02] | So you want to tie him to the body. | 所以你想找到尸体和他挂钩的地方 |
[17:04] | Fingers crossed. | 祈求上帝保佑啊 |
[17:10] | Six-and-a-quarter inches. | 六又四分之一英寸 |
[17:11] | Consistent with our axe. | 这与消防斧的尺寸相匹配 |
[17:12] | All right, and you think that’s the first attempt? | 好 你认为这是砍的第一斧头? |
[17:29] | This is odd. | 怪事了 |
[17:31] | Was renee a smoker? | Renee吸烟不? |
[17:32] | No. | 不吸 |
[17:37] | Look in the cabinet over there. | 你看看那边的橱柜里 |
[17:38] | I believe I have some nail polish remover. | 我想里面还有一瓶洗甲水 |
[17:40] | What are you thinking, tom? | 你在想什么呢 Tom? |
[17:42] | You’ll understand soon enough. | 你马上就会明白 |
[17:50] | What’s the matter, tom? | 怎么了 Tom? |
[17:51] | Don’t you like her shade? | 你不喜欢这个颜色? |
[17:53] | No, I don’t care for it. | 不 我关心指甲油颜色干嘛 |
[17:59] | Wait a minute. Are those…? | 等一下 那些白色条纹该不会是…? |
[18:00] | Transverse white lines on the fingernails; | 指甲上出现横向的色条纹 |
[18:03] | Aka mees’ lines. | 又叫米氏线 (铊中毒 砷中毒和其他重金属中毒会引起米氏线) |
[18:05] | She was being poisoned. | 她被人下了毒 |
[18:07] | Mees’ lines are generally the result Of small-dose poisoning over a long period of time. | 米氏线通常是小剂量下毒日积月累造成的 |
[18:12] | Maybe whoever did it just got impatient. | 也许下毒的那位失去耐心了 |
[18:15] | I’ll run tox, let you know exactly what we’re dealing with. | 我去做毒检 得到结果会告诉你 |
[18:21] | Tom’s saying he found arsenic. | Tom说他检测出了砒霜 |
[18:25] | Yeah, not enough to kill her, | 是啊 剂量还不足以杀她 |
[18:26] | But enough to make her really sick. | 但足够使她身体觉得不舒服 |
[18:39] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[18:45] | Here, test this. | 这个 检测一下 |
[18:55] | Someone was tainting her food. | 有人在她的食物中下毒 |
[18:59] | Yeah, and I think I know who. | 是嘛 我想我知道是谁干的 |
[19:03] | I told you… I don’t know how those got there. | 我说过 我不知道那些毛巾是怎么 上我那去的 |
[19:06] | What about this, teddy? | 那这个呢 Teddy? |
[19:10] | We found that in your hideout, | 我们在你的藏身之处发现的 |
[19:12] | And I need you to know that someone was poisoning renee. | 并且我要你知道有人在对Renee下毒 |
[19:18] | I wouldn’t poison anyone. | 我没有下毒害别人 |
[19:19] | Are you sure about that, teddy? | 你确定吗 Teddy? |
[19:23] | Look… | 你看… |
[19:25] | I’m not proud of this, okay, but… | 我这样做挺颜面无光的 我… |
[19:29] | I take other people’s leftovers, | 我都捡别人的剩饭来吃 |
[19:30] | You know, to eat, so I don’t have to spend money on f… | 这样就不用在吃上花钱 |
[19:32] | So, you did steal this sandwich. | 这么说 你是偷了三文治来吃 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Yeah, I always got the best stuff from renee. | 是的 我总是在Renee处得到些好料吃 |
[19:39] | She was always on some kind of diet… Put your hands on the table, please. | 她好像一直都在减肥… 请把手放在桌子上 |
[19:43] | Notice the white lines, teddy? | 看到白色条纹了没有 Teddy? |
[19:45] | The white lines means the poison is affecting you, too. | 白色条纹意味着砒霜也开始作用于你 |
[19:48] | Oh, god, am I gonna die? | 天啊 我要死了吗? |
[19:50] | I need to know who else had Access to renee’s food. | 我得知道还有谁能接近Renee的食物 |
[19:53] | I-I don’t know. They-they ordered out From a different restaurant every day. | 我 我不知道 他们每天都点不同餐馆的外送 |
[19:56] | A name. | 说名字 |
[19:58] | The same person delivered it. | 呃 都是同一个人送的 |
[20:01] | Valerie metcalf, the office assistant. | Valerie Metcalf 办公室助理 |
[20:03] | Thank you very much, teddy. | 非常感谢 Teddy |
[20:05] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:07] | Calleigh, listen… | Calleigh 听着 |
[20:13] | I totally aced poli sci, | 我政治学是全A |
[20:15] | And this is, like, | 而现在这像是 |
[20:18] | Unreasonable search and seizure and invasion of privacy, | 不合理的搜查 扣押 以及侵犯隐私 |
[20:21] | So whatever you find is poisonous fruit. | 所以你们发现的一切都会是毒果 (指间接违反诉讼程序所得的证据) |
[20:25] | That’s exactly what I’m looking for, ms. Metcalf, | 那正是我在寻找的 Metcalf女士 |
[20:27] | Poisonous fruit. | 毒果 |
[20:29] | Renee was being poisoned. You brought her her food. | Renee被人下毒 你把她的食物送给她 |
[20:31] | That gives me probable cause To search you. | 这给了我合理的理由来搜查你 |
[20:40] | This looks like element 33 to me. | 在我看来这好像是第33号元素(砷) |
[20:44] | We can talk about it here, or we can go down to lockup. | 我们可以在这谈 或者进拘留所谈 |
[20:48] | Fine. Busted. | 好吧 我坦白 |
[21:08] | It was just a little bit. | 我就放了一点点儿 |
[21:11] | I wanted to give her the case of the runs, | 我就想让她跑肚拉稀 |
[21:13] | Not the anna nicoles. | 而不是步Anna Nicoles后尘 (已故美国模特 死于药物服用过量) |
[21:15] | You were poisoning her for weeks. | 你都下了好几周的毒了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, well, she was always telling everyone what to do, | 是啊 她总是告诉别人该做什么 |
[21:20] | And if you didn’t listen, then she’d announce | 要是你不听 她就会把你的私事 |
[21:22] | Your personal business like she worked on tmz. | 公之于众 就活像她是TMZ.com的狗仔 (美国一娱乐新闻网站) |
[21:26] | Hey, valerie, the pharmacy called. | Valerie 药房打电话来 |
[21:28] | Your herpes medication is ready to be picked up. | 你的疱疹药物已经到货待取 |
[21:30] | Oh, and they close at 6:00. | 药房是6点下班 |
[21:31] | Renee, what is your problem? | Renee 你有毛病么? |
[21:33] | Have you ever heard of a post-it? | 你就不会用即时贴吗? |
[21:37] | I thought you’d want to know now. | 我以为你现在就想知道 |
[21:45] | Okay, gotta go. | 好吧 我该走了 |
[21:49] | So, you wanted revenge. | 所以 你想报复她 |
[21:51] | Any day without renee was a good day. | 没有Renee我们就解放了 |
[21:55] | I just wanted to make her sick enough to stay home. | 我只想让她病倒 老老实实待在家中 |
[21:59] | Look, I was only using a teensy-weensy bit at a time. | 你看 我每次就用那么一点点儿啊 |
[22:03] | Well, it’s just a teensy-weensy felony. | 一丁点儿那也是重罪 |
[23:11] | Take a look at what I found on renee’s desk. | 看一下我在Renee桌子上发现了什么 |
[23:14] | “you’ve ruined my life. | “你毁了我的一切 |
[23:16] | You’ll pay for what you’ve done.” | “你要为你的行为付出代价 |
[23:18] | Wolfe… Mr. Wolfe… | |
[23:20] | This is a death threat. | 这可是恐吓信了 |
[23:22] | There’s no signature. Maybe we could trace it | 没有签名 也许我们能追溯回 |
[23:23] | Back to one of her coworkers. | 她的某位同事身上 |
[23:26] | Note the date. | 但是日期不对啊 |
[23:28] | It’s June, 2007. That’s over two years ago. | 是2007年6月 两年多以前了 |
[23:31] | Yes, before renee went to work at the ad agency. | 是的 那是Renee就职于广告公司之前 |
[23:35] | I guess it looks like someone’s been trying to kill her A lot longer than we thought. | 貌似对她起的杀心远比我们预想要早 |
[23:58] | I should have been a receptionist. | 早知道我也去干前台了 |
[24:00] | How does a single woman afford this house on $30,000 a year? | 一个单身女人怎么能租得起3万一年的房子? |
[24:05] | Maybe she has a rich family. | 也许她家很有钱 |
[24:06] | I want one of these. | 这样的房子我也想住 |
[24:09] | All right, let’s focus. We need to figure out | 行了 说正题吧 我们要找出 |
[24:10] | If someone outside of the office wanted her dead. | 是否是工作之外的人想要她的命 |
[24:13] | Well, look at this. I mean, somebody was definitely | 看那个 肯定有人急三火四离开这里 |
[24:15] | In a hurry to get out of here. These tire tracks look fresh. | 轮胎印都很新鲜 |
[24:19] | Okay, so maybe the confrontation began here | 好吧 这么说可能是在这起的冲突 |
[24:21] | And then ended at the office. | 办公楼里做的了结 |
[24:23] | I’ll check it out. | 我来负责胎印 |
[24:25] | I guess that means you and I will take the inside. | 我想这就意味着你和我去调查屋内 |
[24:27] | I guess it does. | 我猜也是 |
[25:16] | So, what was renee dorsett doing two years ago? | Renee Dorsett两年前都在做什么? |
[25:20] | You mean, aside from receiving threatening letters? | 你是说 除了收到恐吓信之外吗? |
[25:23] | Well, I’m thinking if we can Figure out what she was doing back then, | 我在想要是我们能查出两年前 她在做什么工作 |
[25:25] | We might be able to learn who sent her the letter. | 也许就能查明谁寄的恐吓信 |
[25:29] | Check that out. | 看那个 |
[25:31] | Yeah, our victim got an mba From one of the most prestigious business schools in the country. | 啊 死者在国内一家名声显赫的商学院 取得MBA学位 |
[25:40] | So, why was she working the front desk? | 那么有本事干嘛去干前台? |
[26:04] | It says here that in 2007, renee dorsett | 这里显示在2007年 |
[26:07] | Was a vice president of a major investment firm. | Renee Dorsett是一家大型投资公司的副总 |
[26:11] | Oh, yeah? Well, I got a checking register Right here from a couple years ago. | 是么? 我这有本这几年来的支票登记簿 |
[26:15] | And? | 然后? |
[26:15] | And, starting in 2007, she made… | 然后 从2007年开始 她… |
[26:20] | Monthly payments to a local cemetery. | 每月都向当地公墓付钱 |
[26:22] | For what? | 原因是? |
[26:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:27] | You know, the more we learn about this victim, | 你看 随着对死者了解逐步深入 |
[26:29] | The less she makes sense. | 她身上说不通的地方越来越多 |
[26:36] | Well? | 有结果么? |
[26:38] | I’m afraid I can’t identify A specific vehicle with motor oil. | 恐怕我鉴别不出特定的车的机油 |
[26:42] | If you had a car for me to compare it to… | 如果你能给我一辆车作对比… |
[26:43] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:44] | You still haven’t run it through the ftir? | 你还没用傅氏转换红外线光谱分析仪 进行检测? |
[26:46] | I don’t expect you to know this, | 我没指望你知道这些 |
[26:47] | But all of the motor oil used in this country | 但是国内用到的所有机油 |
[26:49] | Has the same basic chemical structure, | 基本化学结构是相同的 |
[26:52] | The same chemical makeup. | 化学成分也是相同的 |
[26:54] | This is a waste of my time and yours. | 这是在浪费你我的时间而已 |
[26:56] | Okay, give it a try. I have a hunch. | 放手一试 我有预感 |
[26:58] | Based on what? | 基于什么? |
[27:00] | Based on the tire treads I found at the scene. They were bias | 基于我在现场发现的轮胎印 |
[27:02] | Ply, and they were awfully narrow. | 那是斜交帘布轮胎 胎距还非常之窄 |
[27:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[27:05] | It means, “run the sample.” | 意思是”快去检测样本” |
[27:09] | All right, fine. | 行 好吧 |
[27:12] | At least now, you’ve got me interested. | 至少现在 你引起我的兴趣了 |
[27:14] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[27:18] | You find a girlfriend yet, travers? | 你有女朋友没 Travers? |
[27:28] | Normal. Normal. | 正常 正常 (平常心 平常心) |
[27:32] | Hold up. | 等下 |
[27:34] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[27:34] | 1,600 parts per million of zinc dialkyldithiophosphate. | 二烷基二硫代磷酸锌含量达到1.6‰ |
[27:39] | Is that strange? | 很不同寻常么? |
[27:40] | It’s very high. | 含量太高 |
[27:41] | I mean, it’s been decades | 我的意思是 最近几十年 |
[27:42] | Since that amount of phosphorous has | 机油中磷的含量均有严格规定 |
[27:44] | Been allowed in motor oil. So, we’re talking old oil. | 所以 我们要找的是古早的机油 |
[27:47] | More likely, an older car. | 很有可能 是一辆老爷车 |
[27:49] | You know, a lot of, uh, classic car collectors do use oil | 你看 许多经典车收藏者使用的机油 |
[27:52] | Specifically designed for their older cars. | 是专门针对爱车设计的 |
[27:55] | A classic car. You see? | 经典车 看到了吧? |
[27:57] | I knew there was something up with those treads. | 我就知道那些胎印有戏 |
[27:59] | Well, southern florida’s Got the perfect climate for classic cars. | 南佛罗里达独特的气候最适合经典车 |
[28:02] | Now, there are probably hundreds, if not thousands. | 现在 没有一千辆也有上百辆 |
[28:04] | How are you going to find the one That ran over your victim’s lawn? | 你怎么去找轧过死者院子的那辆车? |
[28:07] | Well, you know, I’m going to start With our known suspects, travers. | 我会先从已知的嫌犯下手 Travers |
[28:24] | I’m mark bullock. | 我是Mark Bullock |
[28:26] | I understand you gentlemen want to see me? | 听说你们找我? |
[28:27] | Yes, mr. Bullock. | 没错 Bullock先生 |
[28:29] | You have lemon peel in your tire tread. | 你的轮胎外面有柠檬皮 |
[28:33] | Okay. Is that a crime? | 是的 这犯法吗? |
[28:35] | It is when you get it doing donuts | 要是在Renee的前院里 |
[28:37] | In renee dorsett’s front yard, smart ass. | 轧面包就是了 |
[28:44] | I’ll show you. | 给你点颜色看看 |
[28:57] | Wait, now, ho… Hol-hold on… | 等等 等… 慢点… |
[28:58] | You vandalized her property Just this morning, mr. Bullock. | Bullock先生 你今天早晨刚刚毁坏了她的院子 |
[29:01] | No. No. | 不是 不对 |
[29:04] | It was yesterday. | 是昨天 |
[29:06] | You want to tell me what happened? | 告诉我们发生了什么吧? |
[29:08] | I got this call that hr wanted to see me today at 4:30. | 人事处给我打电话 让我今早4点半过去 |
[29:11] | Now, we all know that’s the kiss of death. | 我们都知道那是死亡之吻 |
[29:13] | So, you-you blame renee for that? | 所以你就因此对Renee怀恨在心了? |
[29:16] | Mark? | Mark? |
[29:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是做什么呢? |
[29:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:22] | Let’s see if your stupid lemons Win any ribbons this year, bitch. | 看你的笨柠檬今年还能赢吗 贱人 |
[29:26] | Have you lost it? No, no. | 你失业了? 没 没 |
[29:27] | But I-I am going to get fired. | 不过我就要被炒了 |
[29:29] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 对吧? |
[29:30] | What? No. | 什么? 才没有呢 |
[29:32] | I-I’m sorry. Mark, I didn’t know. | 抱歉 Mark 我真的不知道 |
[29:34] | Yeah, right. You’re the one who told the boss | 是啊 是你向老板打的小报告 说我带狗上班了吧 对吧? |
[29:38] | So, you were pissed when she got you axed, | 所以她断了你的前程时你就被惹毛了 |
[29:41] | So you axed her in return? Is that the story? | 于是你以牙还牙? 是这样吗? |
[29:43] | No, no. Now… | 不 不… |
[29:45] | Now, I was angry at first, | 一开始我是很生气 |
[29:46] | then I-I realized It wasn’t her fault. | 可后来 我知道那不关她的事 |
[29:48] | I had it all backwards. | 所以就收回了 |
[29:50] | I told him, um, that that was your service dog. | 呃 我跟他说那是你的服务犬 |
[29:53] | ??? | Mark没跟你说么 |
[29:56] | ?????? | 他有时会癫痫发作 所以医生让他配备一条服务犬 |
[30:01] | I don’t have epilepsy… | 我才没有得癫痫呢… |
[30:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:04] | Ren-renee, what are you talking about? | Renee 那你说什么呢? |
[30:06] | They’ve been laying people off for months. | 这几个月来他们一直在裁员 |
[30:08] | And I’ve been in this business long enough to see the signs. | 我在这行干了很久了 知道这是什么意思 |
[30:10] | I didn’t want anyone, you know, | 所以我不想 我们部门的人 |
[30:11] | From our department to-to suffer. | 受 受这种罪 |
[30:14] | You were covering for me? | 你在袒护我? |
[30:15] | You’ve been riding our backs all this time | 你一直骑在我们脖子上 |
[30:17] | ’cause you were protecting us? | 全都是因为你想要保护我? |
[30:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:22] | I know a few people who maybe might be looking | 我知道一些公司可能在招人 |
[30:24] | For a good jingle guy. I’ll-I’ll put you in touch. | 我可以帮你联系联系 |
[30:27] | After you help me replant my garden. | 如果你帮我重新把院子清理好的话 |
[30:31] | So, it was her complaining that actually saved your job. | 所以实际上是她帮你保住了饭碗 |
[30:36] | Yeah. That’s what I think. | 是的 我是这么觉得的 |
[30:39] | It’s just too bad that she died Before the rest of the office realized it. | 只是办公室其他人还没意识到呢 她就突然死了 真是太遗憾了 |
[30:42] | I’m going to have to take you in while we check out your story. | 在我们核实完你的说辞前 你得跟我们回警局待一阵子 |
[30:47] | Wolfe Mr. Wolfe. | |
[30:49] | So, I tracked down the cemetery | 我去Renee Dorsett付钱 |
[30:50] | That renee dorsett was sending checks to. And? | 的那块墓地查过了 结果呢? |
[30:53] | She was having flowers delivered to a gravesite every month. | 她每个月都会往一个墓地去送花 |
[30:56] | This is the caretaker of the cemetery. | 这位就是墓地管理员 |
[30:58] | Officers. I’m luis. | 警官大人 我叫Luis |
[31:00] | Hi, luis. Thank you for coming in. | 嗨 Luis 感谢你过来 |
[31:02] | And, um, this is the plot that, uh, | 呃 这就是Dorsett小姐让我 |
[31:04] | Miss dorsett paid me to tend. | 照顾的那块墓地 |
[31:10] | Paige Shoreham | Paige shoreham. |
[31:11] | She was 28 when she died. | 死时只有28岁 |
[31:14] | Luis, did renee mention how they knew each other? | Luis Renee有没提过 她俩是怎么认识的呢? |
[31:17] | I think they must have been close. | 我想她俩关系一定很好 |
[31:20] | She came every Friday. | 她每周五都会过来 |
[31:22] | And she always brought flowers. | 而且都会带花 |
[31:48] | I tried to console her, uh… I asked her what was wrong. | 我试着去安慰她 就问是怎么回事 |
[31:52] | Did she say anything? | 她怎么说? |
[31:54] | She said she was, uh, going to hell. | 她说 呃 她该下地狱 |
[31:58] | Okay. What were the flowers, luis? | 好吧 Luis 都是什么花? |
[32:02] | The same every time. | 呃 每次都一样 |
[32:05] | Purple hyacinth. | 呃 紫色风信子 (花语是悲伤 嫉妒 对不起) |
[32:08] | Renee dorsett was asking for forgiveness. | Renee Dorsett是在请求宽恕 |
[32:11] | Yes. The question is, forgiveness for what? | 是的 问题就是 宽恕什么呢? |
[32:18] | I got the police report on paige shoreham’s death. | 我从警局拿到了Paige Shoreham的死亡报告 |
[32:21] | Great. Let’s check it out. | 太好了 看看是什么 |
[32:30] | Let me clear some room here. | 给你腾点地方 |
[32:33] | All right, well, it looks like we’ve ruled out any foul play. | 好啊 看来可以把谋杀排除了 |
[32:36] | It was a clear-cut suicide. | 很明白是自杀 |
[32:38] | Girl jumps from bridge. | 这女孩跳桥而死 |
[32:39] | There were witnesses. | 当时还有目击证人 |
[32:40] | Yeah, she even left a note. | 是啊 还留了字条 |
[32:44] | You know what? Pull that up. | 把字条拖出来 |
[32:45] | Let’s see if she wrote the note under duress. | 看她是不是被胁迫写下的 |
[32:48] | 我曾经拥有一切 如今一无所有 我的人生已经没有目标 我坚持不下去了 抱歉 | |
[32:52] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[32:53] | What? | 怎么? |
[32:55] | I scanned something in. | 我这还有点别的 |
[32:58] | Yeah, right there. | 好 就是这个 |
[32:59] | This is the threatening letter That ryan found on renee’s desk. | 这是Ryan在Renee桌子上发现的恐吓信 |
[33:02] | On the right is paige shoreham’s suicide note. | 右边的是Paige Shoreham的自杀遗言 |
[33:05] | Calleigh, look at the handwriting. | Calleigh 注意笔迹 |
[33:12] | It’s the same. | 一样的 |
[33:13] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:15] | Okay, so paige sent renee the letter. | 哦 那就是Paige写给Renee的了 |
[33:18] | Before she killed herself. | 在她自杀前 |
[33:20] | You know what? Let’s find out more about paige. | 再多给我点Paige的资料 |
[33:22] | Does she have an obituary? | 她有讣告吗? |
[33:23] | Well, she should. | 应该有吧 |
[33:25] | Here it is. | 这儿 |
[33:27] | “paige shoreham was distraught after being fired from her job | “Paige Shoreham被前投资公司 Gressinger McDowell |
[33:30] | At gressinger mcdowell, an investment firm.” | 解雇后精神异常激动” |
[33:33] | Gressinger mcdowell is where renee worked. | Gressinger Mcdowell曾是Renee工作的地方 |
[33:34] | Think it’s a coincidence? | 你觉得是巧合吗? |
[33:35] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不觉得是 |
[33:36] | I think this is the connection we want. | 我觉得这正是我们找的那个联系 |
[33:40] | “despite windfall profits in 2007, | “尽管07年取得了意外的盈利 |
[33:42] | “gressinger mcdowell decided to ax | “Gressinger Mcdowell还是决定 |
[33:44] | Its workforce by 20%”” | “裁掉20%的员工” |
[33:47] | Calleigh, look right here. | Calleigh 看这儿 |
[33:49] | Says, “the initiative… | 写的 “此举 |
[33:50] | “an attempt to maximize productivity and profits | “意图将公司利润产能最大化 |
[33:52] | For the firm… was initiated by renee dorsett, vice president.” | 最初是由公司副总Renee Dorsett提出的” |
[33:56] | Okay, so renee dorsett fired paige. | 哦 所以是Renee Dorsett炒掉了Paige |
[34:00] | Paige committed suicide. | 所以Paige才自杀了 |
[34:01] | Renee felt responsible for paige’s death. | Renee觉得自己对Paige的死负有责任 |
[34:05] | Maybe that’s why she decided to be a receptionist. | 也许正是因为这样她才决定去做前台的 |
[34:07] | She didn’t want to have to fire anyone ever again. | 她不想再炒掉任何一个人了 |
[34:10] | You can change all you want. You can’t escape your past. | 你想怎么改变都可以 但就是逃避不了过去 |
[34:14] | You know, that obituary said that paige had a fiancé. | 讣告上写Paige还有个未婚夫呢 |
[34:16] | Will you see if you can find him? | 你试试看能不能找到他? |
[34:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:23] | His name is jeffrey lipton. | 叫Jeffrey Lipton |
[34:25] | Oh, my god, that’s the guy from the elevator. | 我的天哪 是那个电梯里的雇员 |
[34:30] | What does paige have to do with anything? | 干嘛把Paige扯进来? |
[34:32] | She was your fiancé, for one. | 对你来说 她曾经是你的未婚妻 |
[34:34] | We were, um… | 呃 我们曾经… |
[34:37] | We were saving up for the wedding when she passed. | 她走前我们正为婚礼攒钱呢 |
[34:40] | Jeffrey, we know that paige and renee dorsett had history. | Jeffrey 我们了解到Paige和 Renee Dorsett之间有过节 |
[34:44] | Yeah, you know, I… I’m sorry. | 嗯 呃… 很抱歉 |
[34:45] | This really isn’t a good time. | 我现在真的没心情谈这个 |
[34:48] | Why? | 怎么? |
[34:50] | Planning a trip, mr. Lipton? | Lipton先生 要去旅行吗? |
[34:53] | I need you to leave my property. | 请你们离开我家 |
[35:00] | We need to get some evidence asap. | 咱们得尽快找到证据 |
[35:02] | Otherwise, jeffrey lipton’s gonna split town. | 否则Jeffrey Lipton就逃之夭夭了 |
[35:05] | Hey, jesse, are you still by the courthouse? | 嗨 Jesse 你还在法院那吗? |
[35:08] | Oh, good. We need a warrant. | 太好了 我们需要个搜查令 |
[35:16] | Well, I searched jeffrey’s house, | 我搜了Jeffrey家 |
[35:18] | and I didn’t find The clothes that he was wearing this morning. | 找不到他今早穿的那件衣服 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I’m not having any luck with the, uh, suitcase either. | 是啊 行李箱那也没什么发现 |
[35:24] | Don’t you think it’s strange That jeffrey lipton kills renee dorsett | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 Jeffrey杀了Renee Dorsett |
[35:27] | And throws her down an elevator shaft, | 又把她扔到电梯里后 |
[35:28] | And the elevator was working fine | 电梯竟一直运转了一早晨 |
[35:29] | All morning till the moment he steps in? | 直到他进去的那一刹那? |
[35:31] | What do you think, she was trying | 那你觉得呢 Paige从坟墓里 |
[35:32] | To, uh, avenge her own death from the grave? | 爬出来为自己复仇了? |
[35:35] | I don’t know, but if so, | 不知道 不过如果是这样的话 |
[35:36] | We are really letting her down. | 我们就真让她伤心了 |
[35:38] | Gentlemen, jeffrey’s missing clothes. | 先生们 Jeffrey丢的衣服 |
[35:43] | The hospital was planning to dispose of them tonight. | 医院打算今晚处理掉的 |
[35:45] | Well, let’s take a look at this. | 好啊 咱们看看 |
[35:57] | These strands are fibrin. | 这几缕是纤维蛋白 |
[36:00] | Dense centers to the spatter. | 从中间向四周发散 |
[36:09] | Yeah, they’ve got a fried egg appearance. | 外形像个煎蛋 |
[36:12] | It’s consistent with partial blood clotting. | 和凝血块一致 |
[36:14] | Which would make sense, because renee | 这就说得通了 因为Renee |
[36:16] | Was killed before she fell through the elevator shaft. | 掉进电梯之前就已经死了 |
[36:19] | Well, look at this. | 看这个 |
[36:21] | Well, this blood’s a little different. | 这块血有点不一样 |
[36:28] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[36:32] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[36:33] | That drop of blood was fresh When it hit the shirt. | 这块血掉到衬衣上时还是热乎的呢 |
[36:36] | All the spatter From the elevator should be gravitational, low-velocity. | 从电梯溅出来的血应该是 在重力的作用下低速坠落 |
[36:44] | Yeah, but this one has an elliptical shape. | 是啊 可这块却是椭圆形的 |
[36:47] | It suggests that the blood Came in horizontally, not vertically. Yeah. | 说明这块血是水平溅上去的 而不是垂直的 |
[36:50] | Yeah, the size and tail mean this is medium-velocity. | 是啊 大小和尾部都表明是中速的 |
[36:53] | I think we’re looking at perimortem backspatter. | 我觉得这是临死的回溅 |
[36:55] | Created by an axe to the head. | 是用斧子砍脑袋的结果 |
[37:06] | So you, uh, killed renee during the fire alarm. | 你是在报警铃响时杀的Renee咯 |
[37:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[37:10] | The blood on your shirt | 你衬衣上的血迹 |
[37:12] | Confirms it, jeffrey. | 也证明了这一点 Jeffrey |
[37:14] | I got renee’s blood on me when she fell into the elevator. | 血是Renee掉到电梯时溅到我身上的 |
[37:17] | After you killed her. | 在你杀了她之后 |
[37:26] | Bet you had the surprise of your life | 我打赌你看到她的尸体在你头上吊着时 |
[37:28] | When you saw her body hanging there, | 还是被大大得吓了一跳吧 |
[37:29] | After you killed her this morning. | 在你今早杀了她之后 |
[37:39] | I took the job at tabula rasa just to get near her. | 我之所以接受这份工作 只是为了接近她 |
[37:42] | So you planned on killing her the whole time? | 那你杀她是早就预谋好的了? |
[37:44] | I wanted to figure her out. | 我想解决掉她 |
[37:45] | It didn’t make sense That she was working as a receptionist. | 她去前台有什么用 |
[37:48] | Paige’s suicide really changed her life, didn’t it? | Paige的死真的对她影响很大 对吧? |
[37:52] | well, not as much as it changed mine. | 那也不如对我的影响大 |
[37:54] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这好笑吗? |
[37:58] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[38:01] | I worked with her for over a year. | 我与她共事了一年多 |
[38:03] | I watched her, | 我观察她 |
[38:06] | And I waited. | 并等待时机 |
[38:08] | is anybody else up here?! Hello?! | 有人吗?! 有人吗?! |
[38:11] | Renee? | Renee? |
[38:13] | I been, uh, I been wanting a moment Alone with you for a while now. | 我 我一直都想找个机会和你单独待会 |
[38:16] | Okay, jeff, it’s just… It’s gonna have to wait. | 好吧 Jeff 只是… 现在不行 |
[38:18] | We gotta get downstairs now. | 咱们得赶快下楼 |
[38:23] | What are you doing with that? | 你那是做什么? |
[38:24] | You killed my fiancée. What? | 是你杀了我的未婚妻 什么? |
[38:26] | Paige Shoreham? | Paige shoreham? |
[38:31] | Jeffrey, I’m sorry. | Jeffrey 对不起 |
[38:34] | I have completely turned my life around since then. | 自那以后我的人生就彻底变了 |
[38:36] | No! And… | 不行! 而且… |
[38:37] | No, you’re exactly the same. | 没有 你还是和以前一个德行 |
[40:00] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[41:26] | Oh! Hi. | 哦! 嗨 |
[41:28] | Oh, what’s up, tripp? | 哦 怎么了 Tripp? |
[41:29] | Hey, good-lookin’. | 嗨 帅哥 |
[41:30] | Hey. What’s up? | 嗨 怎么了? |
[41:37] | On second thought, I think I’ll take the stairs. | 又想了一下 我还是走楼梯吧 |
[41:41] | I forgot my… | 我忘了带… |
[41:44] | That’s not a bad idea. | 啊… 这主意不错 |
[41:46] | Really? Yeah. | 是吗? 嗯 |
[41:47] | Oh, come on. | 少来了 |
[41:58] | == 结束 == |