时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | What? | 咋了? |
[00:25] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[00:25] | No, go ahead, say it. | 不 你就直说了吧 |
[00:29] | I knew there’d be no traffic. | 我料想到道上没有什么车 |
[00:31] | Fine, next time we’ll leave when you want to. | 好 下一次我们几点走全听你的 |
[00:33] | No, no, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 不 这样就行 |
[00:34] | This is fine; this is better, actually. | 事实上 这样更好更强大 |
[00:36] | We can stare at this tree for 45 minutes. | 我们能在树下发45分钟的呆 |
[00:38] | Our appointment’s at 8:00. | 预约的时间是早8点 |
[00:39] | Yeah, and our doctor’s still in bed sleeping. | 对啊 现在医生还在睡觉呢 |
[00:45] | Get out the car! | 下车! |
[00:46] | get out the car! All right, all right. | 下车! 没问题 没问题 |
[00:48] | Get out, lady, unless you and me want to find a… Hey, don’t touch her! | 下车 小姐 除非你是想和我找个… 你别动她! |
[00:55] | Get out the car! Get out of the car, run! | 下车 下车 快跑! |
[00:57] | Don’t shoot, I’m pregnant. I don’t care! | 不要开枪 我有身孕 关我屁事! |
[00:58] | Get the hell out! | 赶紧滚下车! |
[01:00] | Oh, my god! | 哦上帝啊! |
[01:01] | The hell is that? | 这是怎么个事? |
[01:24] | All of a sudden, this body just fell down. | 冷不丁地 尸体就掉下来了 |
[01:26] | Get off me, man! I didn’t do it. | 放开我 伙计 不是我干的 |
[01:28] | The hell you looking at? It’s not like I put the body there. | 你丫看屁看 又不是我让尸体掉这的 |
[01:31] | That our carjacker, frank? | 这就是劫车犯么 Frank? |
[01:33] | The one and only. | 就是他呀 |
[01:34] | Tried to make a run, but he was too banged up to get very far. | 企图逃跑 但他被砸伤了 也没跑多远就被逮着了 |
[01:37] | What did he say? | 他都招了些什么? |
[01:38] | Same as the couple he carjacked… | 和被劫的夫妇口供一致 |
[01:40] | Body fell out of the ficus. | 尸体从树上掉下来了 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna head back to the station, | 我要回警局 |
[01:43] | See if I can’t get started | 看看能否在这个戏剧式的现场 |
[01:44] | On this barnum and bailey crime scene. | 找到着手点 |
[01:46] | Thank you, frank. | 谢谢 Frank |
[01:53] | Sir, dent seems a little big for a guy to fall from a tree, | 长官 凹痕对于一个 从树上掉下的人来讲有点大 |
[01:56] | If you ask me. | 如果你要我说 |
[02:01] | That’s ’cause he didn’t fall from a tree, walter. | 我觉得是因为他不是从树上掉下 Walter |
[02:03] | How do you mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[02:04] | Take a look at this. | 你看这个 |
[02:11] | See, the tops of these branches are sheared off, walter. | 看 这些树枝的顶端都被刮掉了 Walter |
[02:14] | Means he fell through the tree, not from it. | 这说明他落地时穿过树木 而非从树上掉下 |
[02:16] | Suggesting a much higher fall, right? | 意思是他从更高的地方掉下的吧? |
[02:20] | I don’t see any buildings to jump from. | 我也没见着附近有能跳的高楼啊 |
[02:22] | That’s because he fell from the sky. | 那是因为他是从天而降 |
[02:29] | * yeah! * | |
[02:53] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[02:56] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:00] | * no, no! * | |
[03:24] | Hey, tom, did you I.D. The body yet? | Tom 查明死者身份了没? |
[03:27] | He isn’t in the system, and he’s banged up enough | 系统中没有 他摔得太重了 |
[03:29] | To make dental identification a challenge. | 给他做牙齿鉴定都是个考验 |
[03:31] | What about cause of death? | 死因是什么? |
[03:32] | I’m assuming that it was the fall that killed him. | 个人推测是摔死的 |
[03:34] | No perimortem bruising, so that would be a no. | 没有瘀伤 所以死因还是个迷 |
[03:37] | Well, what is it? | 那是什么? |
[03:38] | Don’t know yet. | 尚未查明 |
[03:39] | Tom? | Tom? |
[03:41] | Do you have anything for me? Ms. Duquesne, | 你有没有发现什么线索? Duquesne小姐 |
[03:43] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[03:45] | With this much damage, we’ll be lucky if we ever know. | 受了这么多伤 能查明实属我们幸运 |
[03:48] | The only thing I can tell you… | 只有一件事是我敢确定的 |
[03:49] | Icarus doe here was falling at terminal velocity. | 无名的伊卡罗斯是以终极速度坠落的 |
[03:49] | (希腊神话中的神 用蜡造的翼逃离克里特岛时 因飞得太高 双翼遭太阳溶化跌落水中丧生) | |
[03:53] | Terminal velocity is 120 miles per hour, | 终极速度是120英里每小时 |
[03:55] | So that means he fell from a distance of… | 这就意味着他是从… |
[03:58] | Over 2,000 feet. | 两千英尺多高的地方坠下 |
[04:00] | That’s a lot farther than the tree. | 那可比树高多了 |
[04:02] | And maybe a lot higher than that. | 也许比那还要高呢 |
[04:05] | Well, I’ll tell you my theory. | 我给你讲讲我的推论 |
[04:06] | Which is? | 你的意见是? |
[04:08] | Icarus doe fell | 无名的伊卡罗斯是从 |
[04:09] | In the middle of miami airspace, | 迈阿密领空中坠落 |
[04:11] | Which means that he was | 这说明他是一个躲在 |
[04:12] | A stowaway in a wheel well of an airliner. | 客机的轮舱搭顺风机的人 |
[04:19] | How old do you think icarus is? | 你觉得死者年纪有多大? |
[04:23] | I would say not a day over 40. | 我觉得不超过40岁吧 |
[04:26] | This is an x ray of another patient… late 40s. | 这是另一个病人的X光片 上世纪40年代末的人 |
[04:30] | See the bone marrow? | 看到骨髓了没有? |
[04:32] | Now, look at icarus’ bone density. | 现在看看死者的骨密度 |
[04:34] | What happened to his bone marrow? | 他的骨髓是怎么回事? |
[04:35] | Osteoporosis. | 骨质疏松症 |
[04:38] | So, either this guy is a hundred years old… | 所以说 要不就是死者有100岁 |
[04:44] | Or… | 要不… |
[04:45] | Or what? | 要不什么? |
[04:47] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[04:48] | Sure, you can. What is it, tom? | 有啥不能说的 是什么啊 Tom? |
[04:50] | I need to make sure I’m not crazy. | 我得先确保我脑子没问题 |
[04:54] | So what did miami international airport have to say? | 迈阿密国际机场那边是怎么说的? |
[04:57] | Well, they faxed over a screen grab of the airspace | 机场传真过来一份尸体掉在车上时 |
[04:59] | Above the car the time the body fell. This isn’t a commercial flight. | 其上领空的雷达截屏 不是商用客机 |
[05:02] | No, it’s not, so it blows my stowaway theory. | 对 不是客机 那我的顺风机理论就被否决了 |
[05:05] | It’s a helicopter. | 当时经过的是直升机 |
[05:06] | Aren’t helicopters supposed to have flight numbers on them? | 直升机不是也有航班号的么? |
[05:08] | They are; the pilot didn’t turn in the flight plan. | 有是有 飞行员没有上报飞行计划 |
[05:10] | That sounds suspicious. | 听起来很可疑 |
[05:11] | Air traffic control thought so, too, | 空中交通指挥管理中心也是这样想 |
[05:13] | So they sent over a nearby pilot to get a visual. | 所以他们就近派了一个飞行员来看情况 |
[05:15] | That’s the tail number. I’m on it. | 这是飞机尾号 我这就去查 |
[05:22] | H, the tail numbers match. | H 尾号对上了 |
[05:24] | Unless you plan on buying it, I appreciate | 如果你们没有购买的意思 |
[05:26] | If you step away from the helicopter. | 离飞机远点 我会十分感激 |
[05:28] | You the pilot? | 你是飞行员? |
[05:29] | Yeah. Beau lindell. | 对 我叫Beau Lindell |
[05:30] | Ever seen this guy before? | 以前见过这个人没有? |
[05:34] | No, not at all. | 不 没见过 |
[05:35] | So he was not in your helicopter, | 这么说他不在你的飞机中 |
[05:37] | And he didn’t fall out of your helicopter, beau? | 他也不是从你的飞机上掉下去的 是吧 Beau? |
[05:40] | No, because I wasn’t in the air, and neither was my bird. | 没错 因为我今天没去飞 我的爱机也没飞 |
[05:42] | Not according to air traffic control. | 空中交通指挥管理中心可没这样说 |
[05:45] | Well, I’ve been out of town, | 我出城了 |
[05:46] | But maybe somebody took it for a joyride. Oh, somebody stole it, | 也可能是有人开着逍遥了一圈 哦 有人偷了飞机 |
[05:48] | And then they returned it. | 之后又还回来了 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s happened before. I mean, look around. | 以前发生过这种情况 你四周看看 |
[05:52] | It’s a community airstrip… no security. | 这是个公共简易机场 没有安保设施 |
[05:54] | Mind if I look inside? | 是否介意我进去看看? |
[05:56] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不介意 |
[06:26] | Wolfe Mr. Wolfe. | |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:28] | What does that look like to you? | 你看那个像是什么? |
[06:36] | Looks like the imprint of a knuckle. | 像是一个关节的印痕 |
[06:38] | That’s what I think. | 我们所见略同 |
[06:43] | No. | 不行 |
[06:46] | This one’s no better. | 这人的情况太糟糕 |
[06:47] | All the knuckles are shredded. | 所有关节都粉碎了 |
[06:48] | There’s no way we can match it to a fist imprint. | 我们连比对个拳头印的方法都没有 |
[06:51] | That’s too bad. | 真倒霉 |
[06:52] | Well, he had to fall from somewhere. | 不过 他肯定是从哪里摔下来的 |
[06:53] | I mean, the helicopter’s the best bet. | 我想最后可能就是从直升飞机上 |
[06:55] | Hey, guys, I just got the results | 伙计们 我刚拿到死者 |
[06:56] | From the blood work on our victim. Does this have something to do | 血液样本的检查结果 结果与你不想告诉我的神秘推论之间 |
[06:59] | With the secret theory that you don’t want to tell me about? | 有什么关联之处么? |
[07:01] | It’s no longer a theory. | 这不再是一项推论 |
[07:05] | Blood cells confirm it all. | 血细胞证实了其正确性 |
[07:08] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[07:11] | That’s what blood cells normally look like. | 正常情况下血细胞是这样的 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 看完了 |
[07:18] | And that’s what one in zero gravity looks like. | 人在无重力状态下的血细胞是这样 |
[07:22] | Like from space? | 比方说太空? |
[07:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:25] | Gravity normally pulls on red blood cells | 正常情况下血细胞受重力作用影响 |
[07:27] | So they form into doughnuts. | 所以呈甜甜圈形状 |
[07:29] | Without it… They relax into spheres. | 重力没有了 细胞就恢复成球状 |
[07:32] | Okay, what else would cause that? | 还有其他原因能改变细胞的形状么? |
[07:34] | No matter how strange, | 不管听上去有多怪异 |
[07:35] | The simplest explanation is always the best. | 最简单的解释往往是最好的解释 |
[07:38] | Calcium loss with spherical blood cells | 钙质的流失还有球状的血细胞 |
[07:41] | Means this man was in space | 都说明了在不到一天之前 |
[07:43] | Less than 24 hours ago. | 这个人是在太空中 |
[07:48] | You mean, like, from… From outer space? | 你的意思是 在外太空? |
[07:52] | Calleigh | Calleigh, |
[07:53] | Ryan… | Ryan… |
[07:56] | We’re looking at an astronaut. | 我们要找的人是宇航员 |
[07:57] | Okay, wait a second, hold up. | 等一下 先消停会 |
[07:59] | You’re telling me | 你的意思是说 |
[07:59] | That this guy fell from outer space? | 这家伙是从外太空掉下来的? |
[08:02] | No, he would have burned up coming through the atmosphere. | 不是 否则穿过大气层时 他会被烧成灰的 |
[08:05] | How’d he die, tom? | 他是怎么死的 Tom? |
[08:06] | Don’t know yet. One mystery at a time. | 尚未查明 一次就解一个迷 |
[08:13] | Maybe our victim’s an alien. | 也许死者是外星人 |
[08:15] | No, I feel like tom would have mentioned | 不会的 那样Tom现在早嚷嚷着 |
[08:16] | The green blood by now. | 死者的血液是绿色的了 |
[08:18] | Unless tom’s an alien, too, covering up the truth. | 那可能Tom也是一外星人 掩盖真相 |
[08:21] | Would explain a lot about tom, if you think about it. | 如果这样想Tom 能解释通很多事 |
[08:27] | Yeah, okay, thanks. | 嗯 好的 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Well, whatever he is, he isn’t an astronaut. | 不管他是什么身份 他不是名宇航员 |
[08:31] | Nasa says all their personnel are accounted for. | 国家航空航天管理局说 他们的人员都能对号入座 |
[08:33] | News flash… | 插播简讯 |
[08:34] | Other countries have space programs, too. | 别的国家也有太空计划 |
[08:36] | That’s right… uh, russia, china, the e.U. | 没错 像是俄罗斯 中国 欧盟 |
[08:40] | Yeah, how are we supposed to get a hold of all those guys? | 我们怎么联系这些国家的宇航局? |
[08:41] | Governments aren’t the only game in space. | 盯着太空的不光是政府 |
[08:44] | You’re thinking private companies. | 你在考虑是私人公司 |
[08:46] | Space tourism. | 太空旅游 |
[08:48] | It’s been going on for a few years now. | 现在已经进行了好几年 |
[08:49] | Russia rents out seats on their rockets. | 俄罗斯对外出租火箭的席位 |
[08:51] | You got enough money, you can get into space. | 交得起钱 你就能进太空转一圈 |
[08:53] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 结果出来了 |
[08:56] | A search for civilian space programs | 民用太空计划搜索结果如下 |
[08:58] | Just popped up at least ten, | 弹出至少十家公司 |
[08:59] | But only one here in miami. | 但在迈阿密只有一家 |
[09:01] | Prime mover aerospaceowner-operator | 太空原动力 业主及运营商是 |
[09:05] | Keith Palmer | Keith palmer. |
[09:13] | Looks more like a learjet than a space shuttle. | 比起航天飞机来更像喷气式飞机 |
[09:16] | That’s because a space shuttle’s a dinosaur, gentlemen. | 因为航天飞机很珍稀啊 先生们 |
[09:19] | My orbiter’s the future. | 我的飞行器会是未来主流 |
[09:21] | Built her myself. | 自己参与到飞行器的建造上来 |
[09:22] | Cruise to 12 kilometers in the sky, | 在天空中飞行12公里 |
[09:24] | Ignite the hybrid rocket in the back, | 点燃尾部的混和燃料火箭 |
[09:26] | And let her carry you smoothly into a low earth orbit. | 它会平稳地送你到近地轨道中去 |
[09:29] | It’s the greatest show off earth. | 能最大程度上展现地球之美 |
[09:43] | A trip on this thing is two million dollars? | 转这么一圈就要两百万? |
[09:46] | A bargain for ten days in space. | 十天太空游这算是便宜的了 |
[09:48] | Russians are charging 20, and if you pay | 俄罗斯要4千万 如果你多给点钱 |
[09:50] | A little extra, you get to experience a spacewalk. | 你就能体验一把太空行走 |
[09:53] | Has he ever been a passenger? | 他是你的一名乘客么? |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | That’s sam gardner; he was on our last trip. | 他叫Sam Gardner 跟随上一个团出行 |
[10:06] | What happened to him? | 他是怎么了? |
[10:07] | He fell from the sky this morning. | 今早他从天上掉下来了 |
[10:11] | Well, that didn’t happen on one of my trips. | 这么多次旅行中没有发生过一次这种状况 |
[10:13] | Safety is our number one priority. | 安全是我们第一要务 |
[10:15] | Really? ’cause you got a bullet hole here in your space shuttle. | 是嘛? 你的飞机这里有弹孔啊 |
[10:18] | That’s just micrometeor damage. | 那是微流星砸的孔 |
[10:19] | Micrometeor? | 微流星? |
[10:21] | Orbit’s full of tiny debris. | 轨道中布满微小的碎片 |
[10:22] | We deal with impacts all the time. | 飞机一直都会受到它们的撞击 |
[10:22] | Our wheels were down at 2200 last night. | 昨晚十点飞机着陆 |
[10:29] | When was the flight that sam was on? | Sam的航班是什么时候? |
[10:31] | When did that return? | 几点降落的? |
[10:35] | What would a passenger do at that point? | 那时乘客都在做什么? |
[10:37] | Every passenger gets debriefed, | 每一名乘客都汇报一下情况 |
[10:39] | They get their land legs back, and they leave. | 两腿着地适应下重力之后就离开了 |
[10:41] | Okay, who else was on the flight? | 还有谁参加了这次旅行? |
[10:45] | I’m sorry, but that’s confidential. | 很抱歉 但这是机密 |
[10:47] | I guess we could say | 我想我们可以这样说 |
[10:48] | That you were the last one to see him alive. | 你是最后一个见到他活着的人 |
[10:52] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[11:02] | It takes 90 minutes to orbit the earth. | 绕地球一周要90分钟 |
[11:04] | We see 32 sunrises and sunsets every day. | 每天能看32次日出日落 |
[11:08] | Just this morning, we saw a hurricane | 就在今早 我们看到非洲海岬那里 |
[11:10] | Off the cape of africa. | 刮了一次飓风 |
[11:11] | It’s indescribable, janet. | 真是无法用言语描述 Janet |
[11:13] | The view, it-it… It makes you want to cry, it’s so amazing. | 景观让我热泪盈眶 太壮观了 |
[11:17] | Oh, look at this. | 你看这个 |
[11:25] | Wow, honey. | 哇 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | You’re sick, aren’t you? | 你很难受么? |
[11:29] | No, zero gravity takes some getting used to, that’s all. | 不是 无重力状态需要花点时间习惯 就这样 |
[11:32] | I feel great. Mrs. | 我觉得太棒了 |
[11:34] | The last time you spoke to your husband? | Gardner太太 这是你最后一次和 你丈夫通电话的情形么? |
[11:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:38] | He was supposed to call when he got back, but he never did. | 他本该返回陆地就给我电话 但他一直没打 |
[11:43] | Why didn’t you go see him? | 那你为什么不来见他? |
[11:45] | I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[11:47] | Well, he was gone for ten days. | 他都走了十天了 |
[11:50] | You want the god’s honest truth? | 你想听大实话么? |
[11:53] | I was against this trip. | 我很反对这次旅行 |
[11:54] | It was foolish. | 蠢透了 |
[11:59] | We made some money selling our restaurant chain last year, | 去年我们卖了连锁餐馆挣了点钱 |
[12:01] | And then he turns around and spends two million dollars | 他转身就把两百万扔进童年幻想中 |
[12:04] | On a childhood fantasy, it was… | 这实在是… |
[12:07] | I said no, but he did it anyway. | 我反对了 但他仍我行我素 |
[12:10] | Do you mind if we hang on to your disk? | 我想暂扣一下硬盘 你是否介意? |
[12:12] | You can keep it. | 拿去吧 |
[12:14] | There’s a lot of things I want to remember sam by. | 还有许多东西可以让我记住Sam |
[12:16] | This is not one of them. | 但是绝不是这个硬盘 |
[12:19] | Okay. Well, thank you for coming, | 感谢你的前来 |
[12:21] | And we’ll have the officer take you home. | 我们会有警官送你回家 |
[12:25] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | And the best is yet to come. | 最激动人心的时刻即将到来 |
[12:30] | Hey, gardner, quit hogging the feed, huh? | Gardner 别��嗦了哈? |
[12:32] | Looks like my time is up. | 看上去我的时间到头了 |
[12:33] | So… | 话说… |
[12:34] | Palmer wouldn’t tell us who was on that flight. | Palmer不肯告诉我们旅行团里还有谁 |
[12:37] | Here they are. | 现在团员都在屏幕上 |
[12:38] | You’re sure getting your money’s worth, huh? | 你确定你的钱花得值? |
[12:40] | I’ll see you when we land. | 我们着陆之后再告诉你 |
[12:41] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[12:43] | I love you, baby! I love you, baby cakes! | 我爱你 宝贝 我爱你 小蛋糕! |
[12:45] | Love you, baby! | 爱你哦 宝贝! |
[12:46] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:48] | Do you recognize that guy? | 你能认出这个人么? |
[12:49] | The blonde? | 金发的? |
[12:50] | Dominic Cross! That’s dominic cross, yeah! | |
[12:54] | I know, I hate to admit it but I actually like his action movies. | 我是不想承认 但他真的和他动作片里一个样 |
[12:57] | I’m talking about the other guy. | 我说的是另一个人 |
[13:02] | Oh, my god, yeah. That’s our helicopter pilot. | 天啊 认识啊 直升机驾驶员嘛 |
[13:05] | He claims he didn’t even know our victim. | 他声称不认识死者 |
[13:07] | He just spent ten days in space with him. | 他和死者才玩完十天的太空之旅 |
[13:27] | I cannot believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[13:37] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[13:56] | Holy moly. | 有没有搞错哦 |
[14:03] | Horatio, it’s tom. | Horatio 我是Tom |
[14:05] | The blood boiled out of sam gardner’s lungs. | Sam Gardner的肺被血液煮熟了 |
[14:09] | That means… | 这意味着 |
[14:13] | That means your presence is requested. | 这意味着你有必要过来一下 |
[14:15] | I know what killed gardner now. | 我知道是什么杀死了Gardner |
[14:19] | What happened to our victim | 死者身上发生的一切 |
[14:20] | Has only occurred three times in history. | 历史上只有三次 |
[14:23] | Our victim wasn’t just in space; he died from it. | 死者不仅身在太空 而且还死于太空 |
[14:29] | Doctor, are we talking about explosive decompression? | 医生 你说的是不是爆发性减压? |
[14:33] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:35] | Somehow he got outside that spaceship | 不知怎么他走出太空飞船舱 |
[14:37] | Into the vacuum of space. | 进入到真空宇宙中 |
[14:40] | Without atmospheric pressure, | 没有大气压 |
[14:40] | The liquid in his body vaporized, | 他的体液开始蒸发 |
[14:44] | Causing his skin and eyeballs to freeze | 使得他的皮肤和眼球结冰 |
[14:46] | And most of his blood to boil away. | 大部分的血液沸腾 |
[14:48] | As the oxygen escaped his lungs, the alveoli burst. | 当氧气从肺中排出时 肺泡爆裂 |
[14:51] | His body swelled to twice its size from the escaping gases. | 他的躯体因排气膨胀至原来的两倍 |
[14:55] | Thankfully, he died of hypoxia | 谢天谢地 几秒钟之内他因缺氧而死 |
[14:57] | Within seconds, which was a good thing | 这是不幸中的万幸 |
[14:59] | Because next, his heart exploded. | 因为接下来 他的心脏就爆掉了 |
[15:02] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[15:04] | Wolfe Mr. Wolfe, | |
[15:04] | I wanna talk to everyone who was on that flight. | 我想要和旅行团中的所有人谈话 |
[15:07] | I pilot all of prime mover’s orbital trips. | 我引航了原动力的所有近地轨道飞行 |
[15:10] | Then why lie about knowing sam gardner? | 那为啥撒谎说你不认识Sam Gardner? |
[15:12] | Hey, I can’t remember all our passengers. | 我也记不住所有乘客的姓名呀 |
[15:13] | There were only four people up there. | 当时天上有四个人 |
[15:15] | Who pushed him out of the ship, beau? | 谁把他推出舱外的 Beau? |
[15:17] | I don’t know! | 我怎么知道! |
[15:18] | I was in the control cabin, | 我在驾驶舱内 |
[15:20] | Helping change our orbital perigee. | 帮忙改变轨道近地点 |
[15:22] | The air lock alert came on, so I ran back. | 气闸警报响起 所以我就跑出来看 |
[15:33] | I reeled him back in, but he was already dead. | 我把他拖回来 但他已经死了 |
[15:35] | Look, I don’t know what happened to the poor guy. I was asleep! | 我当时不知道那个倒霉蛋出啥事了 我在睡觉! |
[15:38] | For ten days, dominic? Come on. | 一睡十天啊 Dominic? 得了吧 |
[15:39] | No, really. Look, I was sick. | 不 这是真的 我当时病了 |
[15:41] | No one pushed him. | 没有人推他 |
[15:44] | He must’ve opened the air lock by himself. | 他肯定是自己打开了气闸 |
[15:46] | He probably got sucked out. | 可能是被吸出去了 |
[15:47] | Didn’t you cover something | 在训练中 你们难道没有讲到 |
[15:48] | As important as that in your training? | 这么重要的事么? |
[15:50] | Of course. | 当然讲了 |
[15:51] | Only the crew was supposed to operate the air lock. | 只有工作人员才能操作气闸 |
[15:53] | I spent my time piloting. | 我至始至终都在驾驶领航 |
[15:56] | Now, that’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[15:57] | You’re not capable of the truth, beau. | 你还不能够说真相这词 Beau |
[15:59] | You know, you don’t wanna barf at zero g. | 你知道的 在无重力状态下 没人想呕吐 |
[16:00] | So they shot me full of promethazine. | 所以他们就给我打了异丙嗪 |
[16:03] | I spent half the trip in my sack. | 十天有一半时间我都在睡袋里躺着 |
[16:10] | Something wrong? | 出啥事了? |
[16:11] | He had an accident. | 他出了点事故 |
[16:12] | Go back to sleep, dominic. | 回去睡觉 Dominic |
[16:18] | You could have raised hell when you landed. | 你着陆时可能会引起骚动 |
[16:19] | Look, I’m the star of moon rebellion 3000. | 我可是拍摄3000年月球起义的明星 |
[16:22] | How many fans do you think I’d have if it got out | 如果我爆出轻轻松松上太空还晕机 |
[16:24] | That I was airsick on some cushy ride into space? | 你认为会有多少粉丝喜欢我? |
[16:28] | A man lost his life, dominic. | 一个人失去了生命 Dominic |
[16:31] | And I feel bad for gardner. | 我为Gardner感到难过 |
[16:33] | But that’s none of my business. | 但这干我什么事 |
[16:35] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你一厢情愿 |
[16:39] | That guy died in space, so how’d he end up in your copter? | 那个人是死在太空中 那他怎么又上了你的飞机? |
[16:44] | I… Hey, look. | 我 听着 |
[16:46] | All I did was get rid of the body. | 我所做的就是抛尸而已 |
[16:49] | All right, I was going to dump him | 好吧 我要把他从直升机上 |
[16:50] | Over the atlantic from my helicopter, | 丢进大西洋中 |
[16:53] | And on the way, I got hit by a flock of gulls. | 飞行途中 一群海鸥撞上了我的飞机 |
[17:03] | ??? | 不 我才不买你的帐 |
[17:04] | You agreed to dump a body, | 你答应抛尸 |
[17:06] | And you don’t know why? | 却不知道原因? |
[17:10] | Because I need this job. | 因为我需要这份活 |
[17:12] | Beau, consider yourself unemployed. | Beau 那你现在失业了 |
[17:18] | It was just an accident. | 那只是一起意外 |
[17:19] | So, why’d you cover it up? | 那你遮遮掩掩做什么? |
[17:20] | To save my company. | 为了挽救我的公司 |
[17:22] | Look, to save the industry. | 为了挽救整个产业 |
[17:25] | Right now, we’re free to do as we please. | 现在我们都是随自己的意愿经营 |
[17:27] | This gets out, the feds will regulate | 这事爆出来 联邦政府会加强管理 |
[17:28] | Most of us out of the business. | 我们大部分人会被踢出这一行业 |
[17:31] | This is the most important business venture | 这是世界史上最重要的 |
[17:33] | In the history of the world. | 一次商业投机 |
[17:35] | We could colonize planets. | 我们殖民其他星球 |
[17:36] | We could settle the moon. | 我们可以在月亮上定居 |
[17:38] | If everybody had this experience, | 如果每个人都体验过 |
[17:39] | We would live lives differently. | 我们就能过上截然不同的生活 |
[17:42] | I built that ship. | 飞船是我建的 |
[17:43] | I’m not going to let anybody take it away. | 我不允许任何人夺走它 |
[17:45] | Here’s the bad news for you, my friend. | 我的朋友 我有个坏消息告诉你 |
[17:46] | I’m going to take the ship away. It’s now my crime scene. | 我要接管你的飞船 那是我的犯罪现场 |
[17:49] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[17:55] | What do you want to do? | 接下来你想干什么? |
[17:56] | We got to get in the ship. | 我们进飞船里头看看 |
[18:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing? | 喂 喂 喂 你要干什么? |
[18:11] | You can’t cut apart my ship. | 你不能分割我的飞车 |
[18:12] | Mr. Palmer, do yourself a favor. | Palmer先生 行个便利 |
[18:13] | Get behind the tape. | 到警戒线后面去 |
[18:14] | Why do you need the micrometeor scar? | 你要微流星撞痕干什么? |
[18:16] | Why? | 干什么? |
[18:17] | Mr. Palmer, your space shuttle is a crime scene. | Palmer先生 你的飞船是犯罪现场 |
[18:19] | That’s a piece of evidence, and you know very well | 那是证据一部分 你也很清楚 |
[18:22] | I can’t get the whole space shuttle back in the lab. | 我又不能把整艘飞船搬到实验室 |
[18:24] | Damn it. | 我操 |
[18:25] | I tell you what… for you, keith, | 跟你讲 为了你 Keith |
[18:27] | I’ll do you a favor. | 我也行个好 |
[18:30] | I’ll be gentle. | 我下手会温柔点的 |
[19:05] | Do you understand, | 你能理解么 |
[19:06] | When I was a kid, I pretended everything was a spaceship? | 我小的时候 什么东西我都假装那是飞船? |
[19:09] | I can’t believe we’re actually standing inside of one. | 我不敢相信我真的站在飞船里头 |
[19:12] | Would you pay two million dollars to go up for the ride? | 你愿意花两百万去太空转一圈么? |
[19:14] | Are you kidding? In a heartbeat. | 你在搞笑么? 想都不用想 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. I guess I don’t have that gene. | 我不知道 我猜我是没那块基因 |
[19:18] | All right, so their story is that gardner | 好啦 他们的说法是Gardner |
[19:21] | Slipped off the ship somehow on his own. | 不知怎地自己出了飞船 |
[19:24] | Well, the only way we’re going to know is to walk it. | 查明真相的唯一方法就是走一遍流程 |
[19:26] | Palmer Okay, so palmer | |
[19:28] | And the pilot claim that they | 还有驾驶员声称他们 |
[19:30] | Were inside this command center. | 他们在指挥中心 |
[19:31] | Right, and the movie star said | 对的 电影明星说 |
[19:33] | He was asleep here, nestled in the egyptian cotton. | 他在这睡觉 盖着埃及棉的毯子 |
[19:36] | Yep, so that leaves sam all by himself. | 是啊 这样就剩下Sam自己一人 |
[19:40] | So, is that the door to outer space? | 那就是通往外太空之门么? |
[19:42] | Yeah, looks like this is the air lock. | 是的 看起来这个是气闸 |
[19:45] | Actually, this whole room. | 实际上 是一间小隔间 |
[19:47] | See, it lets an astronaut go outside | 这样没有减压舱 |
[19:49] | Without depressurizing the cabin. | 宇航员也能走出舱外 |
[19:51] | So, it’s kind of like a mudroom. | 这个就是个鞋帽间的性质了 |
[19:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:54] | All right, so he would have had | 好了 这么说他要 |
[19:56] | To open this hatch and go inside somehow. | 打开这扇舱门走到隔间内 |
[20:00] | And then he’d open the outer hatch | 之后他打开外舱门 |
[20:02] | To go into space. | 进到外太空中去 |
[20:03] | Yeah, but you can’t open the outer hatch | 但是你直到关了内舱门之后 |
[20:04] | Until you close the inside hatch, so let’s close it. | 才能打开外舱门 把内舱门关上 |
[20:22] | There’s no air lock controls in here. | 这里没有气闸开关 |
[20:29] | There’s no controls in here. | 里面没有开关控制 |
[20:31] | Really? | 是吗? |
[20:31] | The only controls are out here? | 唯一的开关在这外面? |
[20:32] | Yeah, there’s no way that he could have opened this hatch | 嗯 那他在里面是没办法打开舱门的 |
[20:35] | From inside. | |
[20:40] | Well, that means somebody did it for him. | 那说明有别人帮他打开咯 |
[20:54] | Do you have a crime light? Yeah, in my kit. | 你有带紫外线灯吗? 有 在我的工具箱里 |
[21:05] | Whoever did it left behind a print. | 不论是谁开的门 都会留下指纹的 |
[21:08] | I didn’t murder him. | 我没害他 |
[21:09] | Well, your print was on the button that did. | 嗯 你的指纹留在害死他的按钮上 |
[21:11] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:13] | It wasn’t my fault. What wasn’t? | 这不是我的错 什么不是你的错? |
[21:15] | Look, after a couple of days of being up there, | 要知道 在上面呆了几天后 |
[21:17] | Sam started acting like that crazy homeless guy | Sam开始表现得像个无家可归的疯子 |
[21:19] | On the corner, rambling about the earth and sea and god stuff. | 在角落里胡扯着地啊水啊神啊的 |
[21:23] | I read about this. | 我读到过这种症状 |
[21:24] | Astronauts getting cabin fever while they’re in orbit. | 宇航员进入轨道后会患上舱热症 |
[21:26] | Yeah, like that… even worse. | 嗯 差不多 但比那个严重 |
[21:28] | His was bad. He even threatened my life | 他表现得很恶劣 甚至威胁我的性命 |
[21:31] | If I didn’t help him go on a spacewalk. | 如果我不帮他进行太空漫步 |
[21:33] | Now, wait a minute, I’m confused. | 等等 我有点困惑 |
[21:34] | I thought the spacewalk was part of the package. | 我以为太空漫步是旅程的一部分 |
[21:36] | No, that’s extra. | 不 那是附加的 |
[21:38] | Sam couldn’t afford it, but that didn’t stop him. | Sam出不起钱 但他坚持要去 |
[21:42] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[21:44] | I have to go out there. | 我得出去 |
[21:45] | Hey, relax. | 嘿 放松 |
[21:47] | All right, just pay for the spacewalk next time around. | 下次旅行的时候支付漫步的款项就对了 |
[21:49] | There is no next time for me. | 我没有下次了 |
[21:50] | I… I blew everything on this trip. | 我…我把全副身家押在这次旅途上 |
[21:52] | Look, you don’t help me, next time you’re sleeping, | 如果你不帮我 下次等你睡着了 |
[21:56] | I’m going to open that hatch, and I’m going to kill us all. | 我就打开舱门 让我们都死光光 |
[22:02] | They went over the procedures in training. | 当初训练的时候复习过流程 |
[22:04] | We knew the steps, | 我们知道太空漫步的步骤 |
[22:05] | So I helped him put on the space suit. | 所以我帮他穿上宇航服 |
[22:21] | So he was wearing the e.V.A. Suit. | 这么说他穿了舱外活动宇航服 |
[22:23] | Were just covering for me. | |
[22:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:25] | Something must have gone wrong with it. | 宇航服一定出了些问题 |
[22:27] | When I told the guys, | 我告诉大家伙之后 |
[22:29] | We reeled him in, but he was already dead. | 我们把他拽了回来 但他已经死了 |
[22:32] | The others | 其他人都只是在掩护我 |
[22:35] | Dominic, I have to tell you, | Dominic 我得告诉你 |
[22:36] | It doesn’t real matter. | 其他事情无关紧要 |
[22:38] | If you’re the reason the suit failed, | 但如果是你导致宇航服出问题的 |
[22:39] | That’s negligent homicide. | 那你就是过失杀人 |
[22:41] | We’re gonna keep you here | 我们得让你呆在这里 |
[22:41] | Until we find out what happened with the suit. | 直到我们查出宇航服的问题所在 |
[23:24] | Should I be wearing my hazmat? | 我要戴防辐射的护具吗? |
[23:27] | What’s with the radiation meter? | 辐射测量结果如何? |
[23:31] | Stands to reason, walter, | 结果是理所应当的 Walter |
[23:33] | If, as dominic says, the suit was out in space, | 如果像Dominic所说 这件衣服曾暴露在太空中 |
[23:37] | It should be covered in radiation, shouldn’t it? | 它应该被辐射覆盖 对吧? |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:41] | And? | 然后呢? |
[23:45] | It’s barely what we get here on earth every day. | 这和日常生活中的没什么区别啊 |
[23:48] | Puts dominic at 0 for two with the truth. | 0比2击倒了Dominic |
[23:51] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[23:54] | 0 for three. | 是三振出局 |
[23:56] | Take a look at that, walter. | 看这里 Walter |
[24:02] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[24:03] | That’s blood, walter, | 血迹 Walter |
[24:05] | And it means he never took a walk in space, | 说明他从来就没太空漫步过 |
[24:07] | And he didn’t die out there. | 他也不是在舱外死亡的 |
[24:09] | Luminol that, please. | 麻烦给我鲁米诺试剂 |
[24:25] | Walter, where were they keeping the suit? | Walter 他们把宇航服放在哪? |
[24:28] | The air lock. | 气闸里面 |
[24:40] | Uh, sir, lab called. | 嗯 长官 实验室来电 |
[24:42] | As if we had any doubt, the blood’s a match to sam. | 如果我们还心存疑惑的话 现在解开了 血迹是Sam的 |
[24:45] | Walter… | Walter… |
[24:47] | Kill the lights. | 关灯 |
[24:51] | Lights! | 关灯! |
[25:16] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里到底发生了什么事? |
[25:19] | Would decompression cause this much blood? | 气压减小能让人流这么多血? |
[25:21] | Decompression causes blood to vaporize. | 减压导致血液蒸发 |
[25:24] | Right. Leaving the solid proteins behind. | 对 留下了固体蛋白 |
[25:32] | Solid proteins, walter, | 固体蛋白 Walter |
[25:35] | Have created a time line for us. | 帮我们建立了一条时间线 |
[25:38] | And it’s clear that sam was attacked | 非常明显 Sam在气闸打开前 |
[25:40] | Before the air lock was opened. | 就遭到攻击了 |
[25:43] | Which is why they opened it. | 所以他们才开闸 嗯 |
[25:46] | He was still alive. They were trying to push him into space. | 他当时还活着 他们想把他推出舱外 |
[25:56] | So, our job, walter, | 那么我们要做的就是 Walter |
[25:59] | Is to figure out what caused this spatter. | 弄清楚溅射的血迹是如何形成的 |
[26:02] | How? We can’t read this. | 要怎么办? 我们可弄不明白 |
[26:04] | Without gravity, | 失重时 血溅的方式是完全不同的 |
[26:04] | Blood spatter would behave completely different. | |
[26:06] | But guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:08] | You’re going into space. | 你要上太空了 |
[26:19] | Here. Take some of these airsick pills | 嘿 出发前 |
[26:21] | Before we take off. | 吃点晕机药 |
[26:22] | Nah. I don’t get airsick. | 不用啦 我不晕机的 |
[26:24] | You do realize that they call this thing the vomit comet. | 你要知道他们把这种飞机叫做喷发彗星吧 |
[26:27] | You do realize that they called me iron belly in college. | 你要知道上大学时他们把我叫做钢铁胃 |
[26:31] | The key is to fly on an empty stomach, dawg. | 关键在于空腹飞行 Dawg |
[26:49] | All right, boys, listen up. Here’s how this is gonna work. | 好了 孩子们听好 这是操作原理 |
[26:52] | We’ll be flying a parabolic pattern. | 我们以抛物线模式飞行 |
[26:54] | When we start going down, | 当开始下降的时候 |
[26:55] | The centrifugal force is equal to gravity, | 离心力与地球引力相等 |
[26:58] | Creating weightlessness for us inside. | 飞机内部就会产生失重状态 |
[27:00] | So when I call “zero g,” we’ll be weightless | 当我喊”零重力”的时候 我们将会进入 |
[27:04] | For less than 30 seconds. | 不到30秒的失重状态 |
[27:06] | “feet down” means get your legs under you, | 喊”脚着地” 就意外着要放脚下来 |
[27:08] | Because gravity’s kicking back in. | 因为引力要回归了 |
[27:10] | Doesn’t give us | 没给我们留太多时间 |
[27:10] | Much time for a blood spatter test. | 来进行血溅试验啊 |
[27:12] | Then we’ll keep doing it until you cry uncle. | 那我们就要一直重复到你求饶为止 |
[27:15] | Don’t worry. We’ll go easy on you the first time. | 别担心 第一次我们会悠着点来的 |
[27:18] | Have fun, boys. | 旅途愉快 孩子们 |
[27:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:23] | I heard, uh, jesse and walter are going up in the vomit comet | 我听说Jesse和Walter要去喷发彗星上 |
[27:26] | To recreate some blood splatter. | 重现血溅现场 |
[27:28] | Why aren’t you going with them? | 你怎么没一起去呢? |
[27:29] | I didn’t go up there ’cause it’s called the vomit comet. | 我没去是因为它叫做”呕吐”彗星 (vomit亦有呕吐之意) |
[27:31] | Instead you’re gonna hang around here | 取而代之的是你要呆在这里 |
[27:33] | And watch me process this junk pile? | 看我操作这堆垃圾? |
[27:34] | No. This isn’t a piece of junk. | 不 这才不是垃圾 |
[27:36] | This is part of the hull from the spaceship. | 这是宇宙飞船外壳的一部分 |
[27:38] | We cut out a piece of it after the micrometeors | 在它受微流星撞击之后 |
[27:40] | Put holes in it. | 我们把这块切割出来 |
[27:43] | Unfortunately, My results probably aren’t gonna be much help. | 不幸的是 我得出的结果帮助不大 |
[27:46] | The only residue I found | 我找到的唯一在数量上意义重大的 |
[27:47] | In any significant quantity is oxygen. | 残留痕迹是氧气 |
[27:49] | So you found air. | 就是说你找到了空气 |
[27:50] | No. Oxygen. Like, | 不是 是氧气 |
[27:52] | Pure o2. | 纯氧 |
[27:57] | Okay, that’s what this is. | 嗯 是这样的 |
[27:59] | The ship’s air supply is stored in two tanks: | 飞船的空气储备分存两个箱子里 |
[28:02] | Pure oxygen and nitrogen. | 纯氧和氮气 |
[28:03] | This is a supply line from the oxygen tank. | 这是来自纯氧箱的传输线 |
[28:06] | And this is a hole from a micrometeor. | 这是微流星的撞击痕迹 |
[28:15] | What’s the equation to figure out the rate of a leak? | 计算渗漏速率的方程式是什么来着? |
[28:18] | Bernoulli’s. | 伯努利方程式 |
[28:19] | Bernoulli’s. Right. | 伯努利 没错 |
[28:25] | Bernoulli’s. | 伯努利方程式 |
[28:33] | The tank. | 箱子 |
[28:35] | Okay, the volume of the tank… | 嗯 箱子的体积… |
[28:36] | 760 cubic feet times oxygen flow constant. | 760立方尺乘以氧气流常数 |
[28:39] | Yeah, try, uh, 9.08. | 用9.08 |
[28:42] | 9.08… | 9.08… |
[28:42] | Okay, you’re british. | 嗯 你是英国人 |
[28:43] | Is that metric, or is that, uh, american? | 你用的是公尺还是英尺? |
[28:46] | I’ve adjusted for american. | 我转为公尺了 |
[28:47] | Oh, thank you so much. | 哦 非常感谢 |
[28:50] | Uh, put that over, uh… | 乘出来… |
[28:52] | What was the size of the hole? | 洞的大小是多少? |
[29:00] | .38 inches. | 直径0.38英寸 |
[29:02] | 38, okay. | 0.38 好的 |
[29:09] | Ryan? Yeah. | Ryan? 嗯 |
[29:10] | You might want to, uh, just… | 你可能需要… |
[29:12] | Here. | 给 |
[29:13] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[29:24] | It took approximately 12 minutes | 微流星击中他们之后 |
[29:26] | For them to run out of air after the micrometeorites hit. | 到氧气流光大概要12分钟 |
[29:29] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[29:31] | They were running out of air. | 他们空气不足了 |
[29:33] | Horatio? | Horatio? |
[29:36] | I think we just found motive. | 我觉得我们找到动机了 |
[29:41] | I didn’t mention the leak, because it wasn’t a problem. | 我没提到氧气泄漏 因为那不是个问题 |
[29:43] | We had enough air in our e. V.A. Suits for all of us. | 我们的宇航服里面有充足的氧气 |
[29:46] | You see, mr. Palmer, I think sam was murdered because | Palmer先生 你看 我认为Sam被谋杀 |
[29:49] | Someone decided there wasn’t enough oxygen for all of you. | 是因为有人觉得你们剩余的氧气不足 |
[29:57] | Well, good luck trying to prove that. | 哦 那你就证明给我看 祝你好运 |
[30:00] | You know, mr. Palmer, | Palmer先生 知道吗 |
[30:01] | I don’t need luck. | 我不需要运气 |
[30:14] | ’cause the body was so mangled, | 因为尸体损害太严重 |
[30:15] | We don’t know how sam was attacked. | 致使我们无法推测Sam是如何受的攻击 |
[30:17] | So I grabbed everything | 所以我把飞船上所有 |
[30:18] | Off the ship that could have been used as a weapon. | 可以用作武器的东西都带来了 |
[30:20] | Gentlemen, we are going zero g. | 先生们 马上进入零重力了 |
[30:32] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[30:33] | Jesse, how do I steer? What…? | Jesse 我要怎么走? |
[30:34] | Push off the ceiling. | 用力推下天花板 |
[30:36] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[30:37] | Oh, okay. | 哦 对 |
[30:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[30:49] | Feet down. | 脚着地 |
[30:57] | That was awesome! All right, enough. | 太好玩了! 好啦 够了 |
[30:59] | Okay? | 好不? |
[31:00] | We got a murder to solve. Let’s go. | 还有谋杀案待解决呢 |
[31:03] | Right. | 对 |
[31:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | Let’s start with this. | 从这个开始 |
[31:15] | Zero g. | 零重力 |
[31:20] | Ready? | 准备好没? |
[31:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:27] | Nothing. | 没用 |
[31:37] | Still no spatter. | 依然不溅血 |
[31:39] | Found out you’d be a good mass murderer. | 你会是一个出色的杀手呢 |
[31:55] | Same problem. | 同样的问题 |
[31:58] | Yeah. It’s so weird. | 嗯 太奇怪了 |
[32:01] | The blood just pools around the wound. | 血液总是积聚在伤口边沿 |
[32:03] | It doesn’t leave. | 而不会离开 |
[32:04] | I wonder what it is that could have broken it up… | 真不知道是什么让血液… |
[32:07] | Made it kick around the air lock. | 洒满气闸的 |
[32:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[32:22] | Feet down. | 脚着地 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:26] | I really should have taken some of those pills. | 真应该吃晕机药的 |
[32:28] | No, no, no. I think you just solved the case, iron belly. | 不不 我认为你刚刚破解了谜团 钢铁胃 |
[32:31] | What?! | 啥?! 我们找错了方向 |
[32:33] | We’ve been looking at this all wrong. Velocity’s the same on earth or in space. | 无论在地球或者太空 速率都是一样的 |
[32:43] | Hey, did you pack rubber bullets in here? | 嘿 你带了橡皮子弹吗? |
[32:45] | What? | 啥? |
[32:46] | Why do you need your gun, jesse? | 你为什么要用枪 Jesse? |
[32:48] | Just gonna test a theory. | 验证一下理论而已 |
[32:49] | On what? How to kill us both? | 什么理论? 如何杀死我们两个? |
[32:50] | We’re on a plane, jesse. I understand. | 我们在飞机上 Jesse 我知道 |
[32:52] | It’s a rubber bullet, all right? The dummy’s gonna slow it down. | 只是个橡皮子弹 好吧? 穿过假人之后会减速的 |
[32:55] | What’s up with you pulling guns all the time, man? | 伙计 你怎么回事要在这里开枪? |
[32:56] | What’s up with you throwing up? We’ll be fine. | 你怎么回事要在这里吐? 我们不会有事的 |
[32:58] | Let the record show, I don’t agree with this! | 要在记录上写明我不同意这样做! |
[33:02] | Zero g. | 零重力 |
[33:36] | He was shot. | 他中枪了 |
[33:40] | You know, we couldn’t see this because of all of | 我们之前没有发现是因为 太多的事物困住了我们的视线 |
[33:43] | The reflective cast-off, but if you take that away, all we have | 但如果仅关注伤口 我们就能看出 所有的高速喷溅都是来自于背部 |
[33:45] | Is high-velocity spatter from the back through and through. Yeah, and the blood | |
[33:48] | Radiated out on an arc along the path of the bullet. | 是的 而且血迹是顺着子弹按弧形轨迹喷溅 |
[33:51] | Exactly, which places our bullet in the center of the spatter. | 完全正确 这说明我们要找的子弹在血迹的正中 |
[34:00] | And the bullet probably | 子弹很有可能在他们打开舱门时 |
[34:01] | Got sucked out when they opened the hatch. | 被吸入外太空了 |
[34:10] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也这样想 |
[34:12] | But without the bullet to match, | 但没有子弹可供匹配 |
[34:13] | We don’t have any way of knowing who pulled the trigger. | 我们没办法知道是谁扣的扳机 |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 牛顿第三定律说 |
[34:22] | There is newton’s third law of motion. | |
[34:23] | For every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction? | 两个物体相互之间有作用力和反作用力? |
[34:26] | Yeah, when I fired the gun, I flew all the way back there, | 嗯 我开枪后 受反作用力一直飞到那里 |
[34:29] | And I bruised my back. | 撞伤了后背 |
[34:44] | Gentlemen, turn around and lift up your shirts. | 先生们 转过身去 把衣服撩起来 |
[34:47] | Do it now. | 马上 |
[35:05] | Mr. Lendell, you shot sam gardner. | Lendell先生 你开枪射了Sam |
[35:14] | Meteor punctured our oxygen tank. | 流星刺穿了我们的氧气箱 |
[35:15] | Need you to shallow-breathe. | 你们需要浅呼吸 |
[35:16] | Don’t we have backup air? | 我们没有后备氧气吗? |
[35:18] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[35:18] | But it’s limited. | 但很有限 |
[35:20] | We’re going to have to make some hard choices, | 我们得做个艰难抉择 |
[35:23] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你们明白我的意思的话 |
[35:24] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[35:26] | Wh-where’s he going? | 他要干什么? |
[35:28] | Problem is, we have enough air | 问题是 我们只有足够三人返程的氧气 |
[35:30] | For three of us to make it back. What happened | 那”安全第一”呢 |
[35:32] | To “safety is first”? You think this is hollywood? | 你以为是好莱坞电影啊? |
[35:33] | We’re in outer space. What’d you expect? | 我们在外太空 你还指望什么? |
[35:35] | It’s dangerous out here. | 外面很危险 |
[35:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:39] | What are you guys planning to…? | 你们想怎么做…? |
[35:43] | Whoa. Hold on, hold on a second. | 哇 等等 |
[35:45] | No. You can’t shoot me. | 你不能杀了我 |
[35:47] | It’ll be all over the news. Shoot him. | 媒体会大肆报导的 杀他吧 |
[35:50] | I’m famous. Think about it. | 好好想想 我是名人 |
[35:56] | Look, I know I should have said something earlier. | 嘿 我知道之前就应该说的 |
[35:58] | And I’m sorry, bro, but I’m done protecting you. Keith, be quiet. | 很抱歉 但我想保护大家 Keith 安静点 |
[36:00] | He keeps a gun on board be quiet. Keith, be quiet. | 他带枪上了飞船 -Keith 安静 |
[36:02] | In case we have to come down… Keith, shut your mouth. | 以防我们… Keith 闭嘴 |
[36:04] | Gentlemen! | 先生们! |
[36:07] | You are all guilty… | 你们全都… |
[36:10] | Of murder. | 犯下了谋杀罪 |
[36:15] | Shoot him! | 杀了他! |
[36:18] | I got a wife. | 我有妻子 |
[36:20] | It’s got to be somebody. | 总有人得死 |
[36:21] | You guys are smart enough | 你们这么聪明 |
[36:22] | To think this thing through. | 肯定能找到办法的 |
[36:26] | You built this thing. | 你建了这玩意儿 |
[36:28] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[36:30] | You can figure out how to get back. | 你能找到回去的办法的 |
[36:32] | We could… We could figure out how to get all of us back alive. | 我们能… 我们有办法把所有人带回去的 |
[36:37] | There’s always another way. | 总会有办法的 |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:46] | Shoot him. Dominic. | 杀了他 Dominic |
[36:49] | Shoot him! Sorry, buddy. | 杀了他! 抱歉 哥们 |
[36:56] | Why sam? | 为什么是Sam? |
[36:58] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[36:59] | It was either him or dominic. | 不是他就是Dominic |
[37:01] | And we both had to pilot the ship. | 我们俩都得驾驶飞船 |
[37:04] | Sam just made it easy. | Sam的存在让选择看起来容易了 |
[37:06] | Dominic, sam never forced you to take a space walk. | Dominic Sam从来没有威胁你帮他漫步 |
[37:09] | You pushed him out. | 是你把他推出去的 |
[37:12] | Beau, you shot him, but we found | Beau 你开的枪 但我们在气闸上 |
[37:14] | Your prints on the air lock, | 找到你的指纹 |
[37:15] | Which means you finished him off. | 意味着你结果了他 |
[37:17] | And we found all of your dna on the backup air mask. | 而且我们在后背氧气罩上 找到了你们三人的DNA |
[37:20] | But we didn’t find sam’s. | 但没有找到Sam的 |
[37:26] | He never had a chance, did he? | 因为他已经不需要了 对不对? |
[37:29] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[37:37] | We got to get rid of the body. | 我们得把尸体处理掉 |
[37:39] | Let’s kick him out into space. | 把他丢出外太空吧 |
[37:40] | They’ll never find him. No. | 他们永远找不到他的 不 |
[37:49] | I left with four on board. I’ve got to bring four back. | 我带了四个人回来 就得带四个回去 |
[37:53] | When we land, we pretend he’s sick, | 着陆之后 我们假装他病了 |
[37:55] | Then we’ll figure out what to do. | 再想接下来怎么办 |
[37:58] | We keep this between ourselves. | 只有我们知道这个秘密 |
[38:04] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做? |
[38:05] | Let everyone die? | 让所有人都死吗? |
[38:07] | You don’t get to make that decision. | 你没有做决定的权力 |
[38:16] | This is a disgrace. | 这是人性的泯灭 |
[38:18] | Get them out of here. | 带他们出去 |
[38:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:27] | Sam left something for his wife on board. | Sam在旅途中给他妻子留了点东西 |
[38:30] | Will you make sure she gets it? | 你能确保交到她手上吗? |
[38:45] | Hey, honey, how you doing? | 嘿 宝贝 过得好吗? |
[38:48] | I know we talked already. | 我知道我们之前谈过了 |
[38:50] | Keith wants us to make a video journal | 但Keith想让我们为我们的爱人 |
[38:52] | For our loved ones… so that’s you. | 做个旅途日志 那就是你了 |
[38:56] | Guess what I am, uh, | 猜猜我现在 |
[38:58] | Looking at right now. | 看到什么 |
[39:01] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[39:03] | I am above you right now. | 我就在你上方 |
[39:06] | I wish you were up here, janet. | 真希望你也在这里 Janet |
[39:09] | I know you didn’t support this trip. | 我知道你不赞成我太空旅行 |
[39:12] | But maybe it took me coming up here to realize | 但或许它带我来是让我明白 |
[39:15] | The only reason this trip means anything to me | 这趟旅程对我唯一的意义 |
[39:19] | Is because I get to come home to you. | 就是让我知道你就是我回家的动力 |
[39:22] | You’re my world, baby. | 亲爱的 你就是我的全世界 |
[39:24] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全身心地爱着你 |
[39:27] | I always will. | 直到永远 |
[39:30] | See you soon. | 再会 |
[39:42] | Your husband tried to save everyone. | 你的丈夫想要救所有人 |
[39:45] | He wanted to come home to you. | 他想回到你身边 |
[39:48] | That’s sam. | 这就是Sam |
[39:50] | He used to say, “there’s always another way.” | 他总是说 “总会有办法的” |
[40:15] | == 结束 == |