时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Did he come? | 他来了吗? |
[01:05] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:11] | Fighting is escalating here in afghanistan. | 在阿富汗 斗争正在逐步升级 |
[01:13] | The u.S. Suffered three casualties today. | 今天美军遭受了三起严重事故 |
[02:04] | James James James James, james, james. | |
[02:06] | Settle down. Settle down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[02:21] | It’s the governor. | 是州长来电 |
[02:39] | The defense department has yet to name today’s casualties, | 国防部尚未公布今天事故的伤亡人数 |
[02:41] | But at this time we can confirm They come from 22nd infantry division. | 但目前我们可以确定事故发生于第22步兵师 |
[02:50] | I understand. | 明白 |
[03:08] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:48] | If you answer that, I will kill you. | 你接的话 我就杀了你 |
[03:51] | It’s the state’s attorney’s office. | 州检察官办公室打来的 |
[03:53] | He has other investigators. | 他们又不止你一个侦查员 |
[03:54] | I know. I don’t start for a week. | 我知道 我整周没行动了 |
[03:56] | I mean… Must be important. | 我是说 肯定发生了什么大事 |
[04:05] | It’s delko. | 是Delko |
[04:06] | Man: The s.A. Needs you in as soon as possible. | 州检察官要你马上过来 |
[04:08] | I’ll make coffee. | 我去煮咖啡 |
[04:11] | Yeah, um… | 嗯… |
[04:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:18] | This aired last night, And the governor caught it on tv. | 这是昨晚播出的 州长在电视上看到了 |
[04:21] | Mrs. Russo, as we count down the hours Till dr. James bradstone’s execution, | Russo太太 在等待James Bradstone被执行死刑的时候 |
[04:26] | We’re revisiting his trial from 15 years ago. | 我们回顾下他15年前的罪行 |
[04:30] | Now, you were an eyewitness? | 那么 你是目击证人? |
[04:32] | I was right over there, in my kitchen. | 我当时在厨房里 |
[04:35] | I looked out the window. | 从窗口看出去 |
[04:37] | I was able to see into their bedroom. | 能看到他们的卧室 |
[04:40] | Dr. Bradstone stabbed his wife, Again and again and again. | Bradstone医生一刀一刀地刺向他的妻子 |
[04:46] | You were making tea there in your kitchen? | 当时你在厨房里泡茶? |
[04:51] | But you can’t see The bradstones’ bedroom from there; there are trees. | 但你不能从厨房看到Bradstones的卧室 被树挡住了 |
[04:57] | The prosecutor told me the same thing. | 检察官也跟我这么说 |
[05:01] | Let me understand this… The prosecutor told you | 我们理清下头绪… 检察官让你 |
[05:04] | To say you saw the bradstone murders | 说你是从客厅里看到Bradstone谋杀案 |
[05:06] | From your living room, When actually you were there in your kitchen? | 但事实上你是在厨房里看到的? |
[05:15] | The defense attorney is now challenging The validity of the witness’s initial statement, | 辩护律师现在质疑证人当年证词的真实性 |
[05:20] | And alleging prosecutorial misconduct. | 并宣称公诉方对问题处置不当 |
[05:23] | Bradstone’s the “killer doc.” | Bradstone就是凶手 |
[05:25] | He killed his wife and daughter. | 他杀了他的妻子女儿 |
[05:26] | Yes, and left his seve n-year-old son for dead. | 是的 还对他7岁的儿子见死不救 |
[05:29] | I remember the case, gentlemen. | 我记得这案子呢 先生们 |
[05:30] | He’s been on death row for 15 years. | 他在死囚牢房里呆了15年了 |
[05:32] | He has exhausted his appeals. | 用尽了上诉的机会 |
[05:33] | We were minutes away from giving this bastard what he deserves, | 我们离将这个混蛋绳之以法 只有几分钟的距离了 |
[05:37] | The governor grants him a stay. | 州长却允许他延缓 |
[05:38] | Yes, but you were the prosecutor. | 是的 不过你当时是检察官 |
[05:40] | Was there misconduct? | 真的有不当行为吗? |
[05:42] | (chuckling): What? | 啥? |
[05:43] | Of course not. | 当然没 |
[05:45] | She was a solid witness for us at the time. | 她当时是我们的一个关键证人 |
[05:48] | She made our case. | 她帮我们破案的 |
[05:49] | But after this interview, she seems… | 不过采访之后 她好像有点… |
[05:52] | Confused, at best. | 充其量有点困惑罢了 |
[05:54] | The governor’s threatening to | 州长有翻案的可能 |
[05:56] | Overturn the conviction. And we have 24 hours | 我们还有24小时来证明 |
[05:58] | To prove that what ms. Russo saw was accurate. | Russo太太是正确的 |
[06:01] | Or a killer walks free. | 不然杀人犯就逍遥法外了 |
[06:05] | Nice going. | 干得好 |
[06:10] | * yeah! * | |
[06:33] | * we don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:37] | * don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:41] | * no, no! * | |
[07:02] | Eric, why don’t you start By telling us about the victims. Sure. | Eric 先告诉我们受害者的资料吧 当然 |
[07:05] | Got, uh, sarah bradstone. | 嗯 Sarah Bradstone |
[07:07] | She’s, a mother, wife, Former nurse, a pta president. | 一名母亲 妻子 以前是护士 还是家庭教师协会的主席 |
[07:13] | She was 28. | 死时28岁 |
[07:14] | Come on, you guys! (loud rumbling) | 孩子们快来 |
[07:16] | Delko: You got her daughter, | 还有她的女儿 |
[07:18] | Caitlin bradstone… she was five. | Caitlin Bradstone 当时5岁 |
[07:21] | And their son, todd, seven. | 还有他们7岁的儿子Todd |
[07:25] | He survived. | 他幸存下来 |
[07:26] | Duquesne: You were the first responder 15 years ago. | 15年前你是第一个到达犯罪现场的 |
[07:28] | Did todd see anything? No. | Todd有看到什么吗? 没 |
[07:30] | He was knocked unconscious | 他在看到偷袭的人之前 |
[07:32] | Before he could see his attacker. | 就被敲晕了 |
[07:33] | He was stabbed several times. | 他也被捅了好几刀 |
[07:34] | They revived him at the hospital. | 他们在医院里救活了他 |
[07:47] | Eric, what kind of physical evidence do we have | Eric 我们有什么证物 |
[07:49] | To support the eyewitness testimony? | 可以支持目击者的证言的? |
[07:51] | Got the murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[07:54] | James: I know the kids are sleeping. I know that! I know… | 我们知道孩子们在睡觉 我知道… |
[07:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:08] | Delko: Her blood and his prints. | 上面有她的血和他的指纹 |
[08:11] | We’ve also got a blood pool in the bedroom. | 在房间里见到一个血泊 |
[08:15] | Which is the exact location where the eyewitness, mrs. Russo, | 和Russo太太说她从窗口看到 |
[08:17] | Said that she saw the murder take place from her window. | 谋杀发生的地方分毫不差 |
[08:20] | Now, he must have stood over her while she bled out, | 她流血的时候 他肯定是站在她身旁 |
[08:22] | Because had a void on either side of her body. | 因为她身体两侧的血泊各有一块空白 |
[08:27] | The killer must have gone down the hallway at that point To the little girl’s room. | 然后凶手肯定是穿过门廊 进了小女孩的房间 |
[08:32] | His own children. | 他的亲生孩子 |
[08:34] | This guy is a psychopath. | 他精神有问题 |
[08:37] | We found a blood trail Of partial footprints that led from sarah’s body | 我们找到一连串从Sarah的尸体引向浴室 |
[08:40] | To the master bathroom. | 的血脚印痕迹 |
[08:52] | Now, james bradstone claimed that the intruder Broke in through the bathroom window | James Bradstone声称有人从浴室窗口闯入 |
[08:55] | And committed the murder. | 并犯下谋杀罪行 |
[08:57] | But he was lying, | 但他撒谎了 |
[08:59] | ’cause the lab was able to show | 因为调查表明 |
[09:00] | That the window was broken from the inside. | 窗玻璃是从里面撞碎的 |
[09:05] | Bradstone also transferred trace amounts Of the victim’s blood onto the glass, | Bradstone还把死者的血迹带到了窗玻璃上 |
[09:09] | Which indicated that it happened After the murders. | 这说明玻璃是凶案发生后才击碎的 |
[09:16] | I’m telling you, Capital punishment was made for this guy. | 跟你说 死刑就是为这种人准备的 |
[09:22] | I was working a late shift on e.R. | 我在急诊室上夜班 |
[09:24] | I came home, I fell asleep On the couch right in the living room. | 回到家 在客厅的沙发上睡着了 |
[09:30] | I woke up… To my wife screaming. | 妻子的尖叫声把我吵醒 |
[09:36] | There was a man with a black mask. | 一个戴着黑色面罩的人 |
[09:38] | He was stabbing her. | 正在用刀子捅她 |
[09:39] | We fought. | 我们打了起来 |
[09:41] | I managed to pull the knife out of his hand. | 我把刀子从他手里夺了过来 |
[09:43] | And then he ran. | 然后他逃走了 |
[09:46] | Sarah was already gone. | Sarah已经去了 |
[09:49] | Sarah | Sarah. |
[09:51] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | Caitlin? Caitlin? | Caitlin? Caitlin? |
[09:59] | Caitlin, wake up, baby. | Caitlin 醒醒 宝贝 |
[10:00] | Wake up, baby. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[10:01] | Wake up, baby. Wake up. | 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒 |
[10:04] | Todd? Todd! | Todd? Todd! |
[10:07] | Todd! | Todd! |
[10:10] | Todd? | Todd? |
[10:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:14] | Okay. Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[10:15] | Todd? | Todd? |
[10:18] | Somebody took my family. | 我的家庭被夺走了 |
[10:20] | Took them! | 夺走了! |
[10:23] | Sir, I believe that god let me live | 先生 我觉得神饶我不死 |
[10:26] | So I could help you to find him. | 是为了让我帮你找到凶手 |
[10:30] | Who do you think he was? | 你觉得凶手是谁? |
[10:32] | Lieutenant, james told the police he was stealing pills From his hospital and selling them. | 副队 James跟警方说 他当时从医院偷药品出来卖 |
[10:37] | Yes, I read the report, gentlemen. | 是的 我看过报告 |
[10:39] | So apparently, you’re a drug dealer. | 那么显然 你是个药贩子 |
[10:41] | I wanted to stop. | 我想停手的 |
[10:43] | And some of my customers, they were resentful. | 这引起了我一些顾客的不满 |
[10:45] | And I think one of them broke in and | 我猜他们中的一个闯进我家 |
[10:46] | Did this, because they knew there weren’t any drugs. | 然后犯下罪行 因为他们知道家里并没有药品 |
[10:48] | I mean, I gave the whole list to your cops 15 years ago. | 我15年前把顾客清单交给你们警察了 |
[10:51] | I’m going to need to see that list. | 我得去查下那张单子 |
[10:57] | Mr. Newhouse, we know that the doctor was selling Prescription pills. | Newhouse先生 我们知道医生在出售处方药 |
[11:00] | We have you on a list of buyers. | 然后买家的名单上有你 |
[11:02] | Am I the only one? | 我是唯一一个吗? |
[11:04] | Well, let’s see, two on the list have died, | 嗯 我们瞧瞧 其中两个死了 |
[11:05] | Two don’t match the physical description of the attacker, And one has an alibi. | 两个不符合该案嫌疑人的描述 一个有不在场证明 |
[11:09] | So that leaves you. | 所以只剩你了 |
[11:12] | You really think I chopped up a woman and two kids Over a couple of pills? | 你真的觉得我会为了几片药 去捅一个女人两个小孩? |
[11:16] | So you admit to buying the pills? Look, | 那就是你承认买药咯? 听着 |
[11:18] | I-I went through this… all of this… | 我以前跟警方 |
[11:20] | With the police back then, all right? | 交代过所有一切 知道吧? |
[11:21] | They, they cleared me as a suspect, so… | 他们排除了我的犯罪嫌疑… |
[11:24] | Do us a favor, tell us again. | 帮帮忙 复述一遍 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:29] | I worked the e.R. Night shift with james. | 我曾在急诊室和James一起上夜班 |
[11:32] | I developed an affection for painkillers. | 后来我对止痛药上瘾了 |
[11:35] | When I lost my medical license… | 当我的行医执照被吊销后… |
[11:38] | I got the pills off james. | 我就向James买药 |
[11:40] | But I didn’t break into his house, | 但我没有闯入他们家 |
[11:42] | And I didn’t kill anybody. | 也没有杀人 |
[11:43] | Where were you at the time of the murders? | 凶案发生时 你在哪? |
[11:45] | That’s not in your little file there? | 你们的文件上没说吗? |
[11:47] | Mr. Newhouse… Just humor us. | Newhouse先生… 迁就下我们吧 |
[11:51] | I was at a meeting. | 我在开会 |
[11:53] | What meeting? | 什么会? |
[11:55] | You know, a meeting trying to deal with my addiction. | 你知道的 那种能帮我解除药瘾的互助会 |
[11:59] | That’s very convenient. | 很聪明的借口 |
[12:00] | Those meetings are anonymous. | 那些会议都是匿名召开的 |
[12:02] | There’s no list for us to check. | 我们查不到与会名单 |
[12:04] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的错 |
[12:06] | You’re right, it’s our problem. | 你说得对 是我们的错 |
[12:07] | Wolfe: Tell you what. | 跟你说 |
[12:10] | You can leave, donald, but be smart. | 你可以走了 Donald 不过放聪明点 |
[12:13] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城了 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:35] | Russo: I was standing in my living room. | 我当时站在客厅 |
[12:38] | Through the window, | 透过窗户 |
[12:39] | I saw into the bradstones’ bedroom. | 我看见Bradstone家的卧室 |
[12:45] | James bradstone was stabbing his wife | James Bradstone一刀一刀地 |
[12:48] | Again and again. | 捅向他的妻子 |
[12:59] | Here you go. | 喝茶吧 |
[13:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Miss… Mrs. Russo, I need to clear something up From your news interview. | Russo小姐…太太 我想就你的最新采访弄清几个细节 |
[13:08] | Were you in the kitchen or the living room When you saw the murder happen? | 目击谋杀的那晚 你是在客厅还是厨房? |
[13:15] | James bradstone killed his wife. | James Bradstone杀了他的妻子 |
[13:17] | I don’t see what difference it makes. | 我不知道纠结于细节有何意义 |
[13:20] | It matters to a lot of people, starting with the governor, Prosecutor, bradstone, | 这对很多人意义重大 从州长到检察官和Bradstone本人 |
[13:27] | And his only surviving son. | 还有他幸存的儿子 |
[13:29] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[13:39] | Now, you’re sure that you were standing here, | 那么 你确定你是站在这里 |
[13:41] | Looking out this window | 从这扇窗往外看 |
[13:42] | When you saw dr. Bradstone kill his wife? | 然后见到Bradstone医生谋杀他的妻子? |
[13:45] | Russo: Yes. | 是的 |
[13:48] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[13:49] | Mrs. Russo, | Russo女士 |
[13:52] | There’s an unobstructed view of the bradstones’ bedroom From the living room. | 从客厅可以毫无遮挡地看到Bradstones的卧室 |
[13:57] | Don’t you think you witnessed the murder from over there? | 你觉得你有可能是在那里见到的吗? |
[14:00] | But I… If you were to remember You were in the living room, | 但我… 如果你是在客厅看到的 |
[14:02] | it would help us In holding mr. Bradstone responsible | 更有利于我们指控Bradstone |
[14:05] | For these horrible murders. | 应对这起凶案负责 |
[14:10] | Yes, I suppose I could have been in my living room. | 嗯 我猜我可能是在客厅看到的 |
[14:18] | I was in my kitchen, but it doesn’t change what I saw. | 我当时是在厨房 但是我看到的还是一样的 |
[14:23] | I trusted That young officer. | 我相信了那位年轻警官的话 |
[14:27] | He wouldn’t have let me do something wrong. | 他不会把我向歧路上引的 |
[14:33] | Oh, delko… | 哦 Delko… |
[14:35] | Uh, we need to talk about louise russo’s statement. | 我们得谈谈Louise Russo的证词 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I already know. | 嗯 我已经知道了 |
[14:41] | She told you she was in the kitchen when she saw the murders. | 她告诉你她是在厨房目击的谋杀 |
[14:43] | Yeah, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 嗯 这正是我想跟你谈的 |
[14:46] | Look, I have a copy of mrs. Russo’s statement Right here, the same one | 瞧 我手头上有份Russo的证词副本 |
[14:49] | That talbot sent to the defense during the trial. | 和他们在庭上用的一模一样 |
[14:52] | At first glance, it looks fine… | 一眼过去 没什么异常… |
[14:55] | But when I looked at the original, | 但我查看原件的时候 |
[14:57] | I could see that “kitchen” was erased And replaced with “living room.” | 我发现”厨房”被擦掉 “客厅”取而代之 |
[15:01] | You took the report. | 是你做的记录 |
[15:03] | I suppose I could have been in my living room. | 我猜我可能是在客厅见到的 |
[15:07] | Officer cardoza. | Cardoza警官 |
[15:13] | Let’s see, um, so… | 麻烦… |
[15:16] | You’ll write down that mrs. Russo witnessed The murder from her living room. | 你就写Russo太太是从客厅里看到的谋杀吧 |
[15:20] | Yeah, but, you know, she really didn’t say that. | 嗯 可是 她并没有真的这样说啊 |
[15:22] | Ah, this is your first homicide, isn’t it? | 这是你遇到的第一个杀人犯 对吧? |
[15:26] | Yeah. Then, benefit From my years of experience and trust me. | 是的 多年经验告诉我 而且请相信我 |
[15:30] | I mean, you have grandparents, right? | 我指的是 你有祖父母吧? |
[15:32] | So, she’s a little confused? | 那么 她有点困惑吧? |
[15:34] | But you believe she saw it happen, right? | 但你相信她说的话 对吧? |
[15:39] | She saw it happen, yes. | 她目击了谋杀 是的 |
[15:40] | ’cause there’s only one way that that is possible. | 因为这是唯一行得通的路 |
[15:45] | You don’t want this guy to get away with it. | 你不想让罪犯逍遥法外 |
[15:48] | Do you? | 对吗? |
[16:12] | (murmurs): Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | Look, at the time, I was doing what I thought was right. | 你瞧 我这样做是因为我以为那是对的 |
[16:19] | James bradstone murdered his family. | James Bradstone谋杀了自己的亲人 |
[16:20] | Delko: Now he may just walk away because The key witness was coerced. | 他现在可以无法无天 因为重要证人被迫改了证词 |
[16:24] | Eric | Eric. |
[16:25] | What are you working on? | 进展怎样了? |
[16:28] | We got a problem with mrs. Russo’s statement. | Russo太太的证词出了点岔子 |
[16:30] | The reporter got it right. Mrs. Russo’s saying that | 那个记者说得对 Russo太太说 |
[16:32] | Now she was in her kitchen when she saw the murders. | 她当时是在厨房里看到的谋杀 |
[16:34] | That’s impossible, because the tree blocks her view Completely from that room. | 不可能 那棵树完全挡住了视线 |
[16:38] | Well, if we can’t explain this, | 嗯 如果我们不能做出合理解释 |
[16:40] | The governor is going to overturn the conviction. | 州长就会翻案了 |
[16:42] | Gentlemen, need I remind you, there is another witness. | 先生们 提醒一下 我们还有另外一位证人 |
[16:47] | I’ll take it from here. | 我从这儿起接手了 |
[16:55] | My parents fought sometimes, but to believe My dad could… | 我父母有时会打架 但是很难相信爸爸… |
[17:02] | He’s written me thousands of letters saying he’s innocent. | 他写了上千封信跟我说他是无辜的 |
[17:06] | My grandparents told me not to answer. | 爷爷奶奶跟我说别回信 |
[17:10] | I guess they thought it’d help me forget. | 我猜他们觉得这样能帮我淡忘 |
[17:12] | Todd, in your statement you mentioned That you heard a train. | Todd 在你的证词里你说你听到火车的声音 |
[17:16] | I know that there are no tracks there. | 我知道附近没有铁轨 |
[17:18] | I… I was seven. | 我当时7岁而已 |
[17:21] | Maybe it was a truck. | 或许是辆卡车 |
[17:23] | All I know is, it was loud. | 我只知道它很吵 |
[17:25] | In the midst of all that noise, todd, | 在所有的噪音中 Todd |
[17:29] | You heard your mother. | 你听到妈妈的声音 |
[17:31] | Didn’t you? | 对吗? |
[17:33] | She was screaming. | 她在尖叫 |
[17:38] | I was in bed. | 我在床上 |
[17:39] | I got up and went to the hall. | 我起来然后走到厅里 |
[17:50] | Todd… Go on. | Todd… 继续 |
[17:54] | I have this image in my head of that day… Of someone… | 我脑袋里总有一幅图像 关于那天的图像 |
[17:58] | I don’t know whoon top of my mother, hurting her. | 我不知道是谁 在我妈妈身上 伤害她 |
[18:03] | But… That wasn’t… | 但… 你的证词… |
[18:06] | That wasn’t in your statement, son. | 你的证词里没提到这点 孩子 |
[18:08] | The cops said it was my dad, or I imagined it. | 警察说那是我爸爸 或者只是想象 |
[18:10] | You got a kid talking about trains where there are no tracks. | 你找了一个没有铁轨却听到火车声音的孩子 |
[18:13] | There’s not a lot of credibility there. | 他的话没什么可信度啊 |
[18:15] | Did you ever tell anybody else? | 你有告诉其他人吗? |
[18:17] | I tried to, but no one listened. | 我想的 但没人听我说 |
[18:19] | Okay, but todd, I’m listening. | 好的 但是 Todd 我在听 |
[18:23] | Are you telling me there’s a chance That someone other than my dad did this? | 你是说有可能不是我爸爸干的吗? |
[18:29] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[18:31] | We need to find out, don’t we? | 我们必须查清楚 对吧? |
[18:46] | So horatio thinks that todd bradstone might have walked in | 那么Horatio认为 Todd Bradstone走进房间的时候 |
[18:50] | On his mother being sexually assaulted. | 他妈妈正遭到性侵犯? |
[18:52] | Well, we just pulled all the clothes from that night, | 嗯 我们刚把那晚的衣服弄出来 |
[18:53] | ’cause we’re gonna through ’em and look for evidence. | 因为我们要仔细研究寻找证据 |
[18:55] | There was nothing in the m.E.’s report To suggest that she was sexually assaulted. | 验尸官的报告丝毫没提到她遭到性侵犯 |
[18:59] | Let’s, uh… Let’s check anyway. | 嗯… 不管怎样 我们都要检查的 |
[19:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:35] | I think I got something. | 我觉得我找到点什么 |
[19:36] | What is it? | 什么? |
[19:37] | Well, the sample is really small, but… | 嗯 样本很小 但是… |
[19:40] | It could be semen. | 有可能是精液 |
[19:42] | Whoa, 15 years later? Is that still viable? | 哇 15年后还能存活吗? |
[19:44] | Normally, you know, heat and moisture and sunlight | 平时的话 你知道的 高温湿热日照 |
[19:46] | Would degrade the sample, but it’s been sitting In refrigerated storage. | 会损毁样本 但它在冷藏库里呆了15年 |
[19:53] | (scoffs) it’s a good thing we checked the clothes, huh? | 我们检查衣服是很正确的 对吧? |
[19:57] | That was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[19:58] | We didn’t have csis to collect all The evidence. | 当时没有鉴证科能收集所有证据 |
[20:02] | I’m not to blame for everything that went wrong on this case. | 不是所有岔子都是我的错 |
[20:06] | Your words, | 你说的 |
[20:07] | Not mine. | 我可没说 |
[20:09] | Bradstone is guilty. | Bradstone有罪 |
[20:10] | That I’m sure of. | 我确定 |
[20:12] | Maybe. | 或许有 |
[20:14] | Maybe not. | 或许没 |
[20:32] | Mr. Newhouse, have a seat. | Newhouse先生 请坐 |
[20:37] | Okay, I’m very busy. | 好吧 我很忙的 |
[20:38] | You guys drag me down here twice in one day? | 你们居然一天请了我两次? |
[20:42] | Why don’t you explain to me how your semen ended up | 请解释下为什么你的精液 |
[20:45] | On the clothes sarah was wearing the night she was murdered? | 会跑到谋杀当晚Sarah穿的衣服上? |
[20:48] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍? |
[20:50] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀的她么? |
[20:51] | No, james bradstone killed her. I think we all know that. | 不 杀她的是James Bradstone 我想这点已成共识 |
[20:54] | Their son todd bradstone said that he saw a man | 他们的儿子Todd Bradstone说 在母亲遇害时 |
[20:57] | On top of his mother the day she was murdered, hurting her. | 看到她受制于一个男人 男人在伤害她 |
[21:00] | Come on, how old was he? | 得了吧 那时他才几岁啊? |
[21:03] | Kids get confused. | 小孩搞不清楚状况的 |
[21:05] | Were you having an affair? | 你们当时有过外遇么? |
[21:08] | We were having fun. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[21:10] | She was hot. | 她身材很辣 |
[21:12] | Her husband was ignoring her. | 她的丈夫忽视了她 |
[21:15] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[21:18] | I was there that night. | 那天晚上我是在她家 |
[21:23] | James: Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[21:25] | (whispering): He’s home early. | 他怎么早回家了 |
[21:26] | Yeah, from who knows where. | 可能是听到口风了 |
[21:30] | He needs to know, donald, today. | 他今天必须得知道咱俩的事 Donald |
[21:32] | Are you crazy? | 你傻了? |
[21:33] | No, not like this. | 不行 不带这样的 |
[21:35] | You get downstairs and you stall him. | 你下楼去拖住他 |
[21:38] | What are you going to do, | 你要干什么 |
[21:39] | Climb out the bathroom window? | 从浴室窗口爬出去么? |
[21:40] | Uh, yeah. | 对呀 |
[21:41] | Go on, get down there, go! | 快点 赶紧下楼啊 快去! |
[21:46] | I heard screaming coming from downstairs, and I went out | 我听到楼下传来尖叫声 |
[21:49] | Through the bathroom window. | 我要从浴室窗户爬出去 |
[21:52] | It was stuck. | 窗户被钉死了 |
[21:53] | I had to kick it out. | 所以我不得不踢破玻璃 |
[21:58] | You were there when it happened. | 惨案发生时你在现场 |
[22:00] | Yeah, but that’s all I know. | 嗯 但我也就知道这么些 |
[22:01] | I got right out of there. | 之后我已经跑出她家了 |
[22:03] | Why didn’t you come forward? | 那你为什么不站出来呢? |
[22:04] | You already had a witness. | 你们已经有一名证人了 |
[22:07] | Besides, I didn’t really see anything. | 并且 我也确实没有目睹杀人经过 |
[22:09] | I think there’s more to it than that. | 我认为内情不止这么一点 |
[22:13] | I’m going to have you go with officer johnson. | 我要你和Johnson警官走一趟 |
[22:24] | Ryan, hey. | Ryan 听着 |
[22:26] | I need you to go to the crime scene. | 我要你去趟现场 |
[22:31] | Hey, did she get her hearing checked out yet? | 我说 她去检查过听力了没有? |
[22:33] | Wolfe: I told her she’s a liability until she… | 我告诉她可能有损伤的倾向 直到… |
[22:35] | I can hear you both clear as a bell. | 我听你俩的话就和敲钟一样清楚 |
[22:37] | You heard that? Well, yeah. | 你听到了? |
[22:39] | I went to the doctor. | 嗯 对啊 我去看过医生 |
[22:40] | I, uh, got this little hearing aid. | 然后 配了一个小助听器 |
[22:42] | Simmons (chuckles): Check it out. | 大家瞧瞧 |
[22:43] | She’s like the bionic woman now. Exactly. | 她就像是无敌女金刚了 |
[22:45] | I was cleared for work, so watch what you say. | 现在我能胜任这项工作 你俩说话注意点 |
[22:55] | This place is exactly how it was at the time of the murders. | 屋内仍保留着谋杀当晚的模样 |
[22:58] | Well, todd bradstone owns it, used to live in it. | Todd Bradstone是屋主 以前还住在这里 |
[23:01] | I’m not sure why he hangs on to the place. | 我不明白他保留这所房子的原因 |
[23:03] | Who’d buy it? | 谁会买啊? |
[23:06] | It’s eerie. | 太让人毛骨悚然了 |
[23:11] | Donald newhouse says he broke the bathroom window. | Donald Newhouse说他踢碎了浴室窗户 |
[23:13] | Calleigh wants us to luminol it | Calleigh让我们在那喷点发光氨 |
[23:15] | For the presence of blood. | 看看是否有血迹存在 |
[23:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:31] | There was definitely blood here. | 这里绝对是有血迹 |
[23:33] | Yeah, it says that there were tiny droplets | 这上面说碎玻璃上 |
[23:35] | Of the victim’s blood on the broken glass. Right. | 有死者的细小血滴 对的 |
[23:40] | But the prosecution believed | 但是控方认为是 |
[23:42] | That james bradstone transferred that blood there | James Bradstone在踢碎窗户时 |
[23:44] | When he kicked the window out, | 使死者血迹附着在玻璃上 |
[23:45] | Then he lied about an intruder doing it. | 之后他撒谎说是闯入者杀的人 |
[23:47] | So, if donald newhouse broke the window, | 如果是Donald Newhouse踢碎窗户 |
[23:49] | That means he’s responsible For the presence of the victim’s blood. | 这就说明死者血迹的存在与他有关 |
[23:59] | Newhouse said that he was gone before the murders happened. | Newhouse说他在谋杀发生前就离开了 |
[24:02] | So, how’d the blood get on him, then? | 那 血迹是怎么沾到他身上的? |
[24:05] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[24:08] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[24:11] | I got a blood trail here. | 我在这发现有血迹 |
[24:16] | Boa vista: Yeah, that’s documented in this file as well… | 这点文件里也记录到了 |
[24:18] | Leading right to where sarah bradstone was murdered. | 血迹通向Sarah Bradstone被杀的房间 |
[24:23] | James bradstone wasn’t standing over sarah as she died. | Sarah死时James Bradstone不在她身边 |
[24:26] | No. | 没错 |
[24:28] | Donald newhouse was. | 在她身边的是Donald Newhouse |
[24:39] | I should have told you before, donald. | 我应该早就和你讲 Donald |
[24:41] | I don’t like liars. | 我不喜欢骗子 |
[24:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[24:44] | You killed her. You killed sarah. | 你杀了她 是你杀了Sarah |
[24:45] | Blood proves it. | 血迹证明了这一点 |
[24:48] | Duquesne: You left a blood trail from sarah bradstone’s body | 从Sarah Bradstone的尸体旁到 被你踢碎的浴室窗户那里 |
[24:50] | To the bathroom window that you kicked out. | 均有你留下的血迹 |
[24:52] | Her blood, your footprints. | 她的鲜血 你的血脚印 |
[24:56] | She wasn’t downstairs arguing with her husband. | 她没有下楼和丈夫争执 |
[24:59] | She was bleeding out at your feet. | 而是在你脚边流血身亡 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | Are you admitting to killing sarah? | 你这是承认杀了Sarah? |
[25:13] | Sarah and I… we were… We were together that night. I… | Sarah和我 那晚在一起 我… |
[25:15] | And as I was… | 就在我… |
[25:18] | Sneaking out, I, uh, realized that I… | 要溜出去之时 我 我发现… |
[25:22] | I left my wallet in the bedroom, and… | 钱包落在卧室里了… |
[25:24] | Before I could get back in, | 在我潜回卧室之前 |
[25:25] | The yelling from downstairs, it came up into the bedroom. | 叫喊声从楼下一直传到卧室里 |
[25:28] | And then, I heard the door slam, and then… | 之后我听到门猛地被关上 再然后 |
[25:32] | …It was quiet again. | 一切又恢复平静 |
[25:43] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[25:51] | (straining): Help me. | 救救我 |
[25:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[26:15] | So, you let her die, but you grabbed your wallet. | 你就任她失血致死 也不忘拿走钱包 |
[26:18] | Well, I wasn’t going to leave it there. | 我不想把钱包留在卧室里 |
[26:20] | ’cause that would have made you a suspect. | 因为那会使你成为嫌疑人 |
[26:22] | Duquesne: Listen, you were in the house. | 听着 案发时你在现场 |
[26:24] | You have opportunity. You were having an affair. | 你有杀人的机会 你们有外遇 |
[26:26] | That’s motive. I have to be honest with you. | 这就是动机 我实话跟你讲 |
[26:28] | I think you look good for this. | 我想会有你好看的 |
[26:30] | We’re going to hold you. | 我们要拘留你 |
[26:37] | I’m going to have eric show donald’s picture to mrs. Russo. | 我这就要Eric把Donald的照片给 Russo太太看 |
[26:40] | Maybe she can I.D. Him as the killer. | 也许她能指认他就是凶手 |
[26:51] | Delko: Mrs. Russo. | Russo太太 |
[26:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:55] | You guys again. | 又是你们啊 |
[26:56] | I’m on my walk. | 我还在散步呢 |
[26:57] | Yeah, this will just take a second, okay? | 这花不了你多少时间 好么? |
[26:59] | Um, could you, uh… | 你能… |
[27:02] | Could you tell us if that might have been The man you saw attacking sarah bradstone? | 你能告诉我们你是不是看到这个人 袭击了Sarah Bradstone? |
[27:07] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[27:08] | I need my readers. | 我得把老花镜找出来 |
[27:11] | Now, maybe From a distance, I could have confused them. | 远看我可能会搞混他们的长相 |
[27:16] | Is that what you think might have happened? | 你认为是他杀的人么? |
[27:18] | Nope. Not him. | 不 不是他 |
[27:20] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[27:22] | I told you 15 years ago, young man, | 15年前我就跟你说了 年轻人 |
[27:24] | And I’m telling you again. | 现在我再说一遍 |
[27:26] | I saw james bradstone kill his wife. | 我看到James Bradstone杀了他妻子 |
[27:30] | How many more times do I have to tell you? | 你还要我跟你们讲几遍啊? |
[27:32] | Thank you, mrs. Russo. | 谢谢你 Russo太太 |
[27:34] | We’ll need you to testify at a hearing later today, okay? | 我们需要你在今天晚些时候的 听证会上作证 行么? |
[27:37] | Of course you do. | 当然可以 |
[27:42] | Our office will call you to set it up. | 警官会给你打电话确定听证事宜 |
[27:44] | Russo: That’s good! | 那就好! |
[27:48] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说得是事实 |
[27:50] | Yeah, well, we’re running out of time To prove it. | 我们用来证明的时间所剩不多 |
[28:03] | Got her? | 你来查看伤情? |
[28:03] | Yeah. All right. | 行 好的 |
[28:08] | Mrs. Russo. | Russo太太 |
[28:09] | This is delko. I need a bolo out on a black prius. | 我是Delko 全体警员留意一辆 黑色的普锐斯(丰田的一款车) |
[28:14] | Mrs. Russo? Mrs. Russo? No plates. Suspect vehicle was involved in a hit-and-run. | Russo太太? Russo太太? 没有牌照 该车涉嫌肇事逃逸 |
[28:16] | It’s heading south on pine. | 正朝松树街南边行驶 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 别 |
[28:24] | Hey. | 喂 |
[28:25] | Mrs. Russo? | Russo太太? |
[28:26] | Mrs. Russo? | Russo太太? |
[28:27] | Come on, breathe. | 快啊 呼吸 |
[28:38] | Pilot: I’ve got the suspect vehicle… | 我已找到肇事车辆 |
[28:40] | Black prius, no plates… in sight. | 黑色普锐斯 无牌 |
[28:41] | Pine and sonora. | 在松树街索诺拉路上出现 |
[28:54] | Tripp: Out of the car, driver, right now! | 司机 现在立即下车! |
[28:56] | Let me see your hands! | 把双手亮出来! |
[28:59] | What’s your problem? Ow! It was an accident. | 你是怎么回事啊? 就是一场意外 |
[29:01] | It was a hit-and-run, genius. | 就是肇事逃逸 天才 |
[29:03] | I got scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[29:04] | I have two duis on my record, | 我的记录上已经记有两次酒后驾驶 |
[29:06] | So I took off. | 所以我就开车跑了 |
[29:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不 才不对 |
[29:08] | You didn’t even apply the brakes. I saw you! | 你甚至连刹车都没踩 我都看到了! |
[29:10] | You just ran her down. | 就把她撞倒了 |
[29:11] | Look, it happened too fast. | 事情发生得太快 |
[29:12] | One minute, the street’s clear. | 前一秒 道上一个人都没有 |
[29:13] | The next minute, she’s on the hood of my car. | 下一秒她就撞在我的引擎盖上了 |
[29:19] | This was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[29:21] | You got a map in here with the victim’s name | 你的地图上有死者的名字 |
[29:23] | And address on it. What the hell do you have…? | 还有地址 你这他妈还有什么…? |
[29:25] | What? What do you got? | 咋了? 有何发现? |
[29:29] | Gold bar? | 金条啊? |
[29:32] | Who hired you to kill louise russo? | 谁雇你来杀Louise Russo的? |
[29:34] | Um, I want to see a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:38] | You’re going to see your lawyer at the police station. | 你去警察局去见你的律师吧 |
[29:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:43] | Cuff him. | 拷了他 |
[29:49] | Walter’s still tracking down the gold bars. | Walter还在追查金条的线索 |
[29:52] | Frank, does phillip hale have a record? | Frank Phillip有案底没有? |
[29:55] | No, he’s clean, but I pulled up His social security number to find out where he works. | 没有案底 但我输入他的社保号 想查明他的工作单位 |
[29:58] | And what’d you get? | 有什么发现? |
[29:59] | Well, when he’s not running over old ladies, | 当他不开车撞老太太时 |
[30:01] | He’s a… A caddie at the forty palms country club. | 他是”40棕榈”俱乐部的球僮 |
[30:04] | Isn’t the forty palms near the hospital | “40棕榈”俱乐部不是就在 |
[30:06] | James bradstone used to work at? | James Bradstone以前工作的医院附近么? |
[30:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:09] | Maybe that’s where they crossed paths. | 也许这就是他们的交叉点 |
[30:11] | They sent me a members list that goes back 15 years. | 俱乐部给了我一张15年前的会员名单 |
[30:14] | Is bradstone a member? He’s not. | Bradstone是会员么? 他不是 |
[30:16] | However… Look who is. | 但 你看看谁是会员 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:24] | Where’d you get the gold bars from, donald? | 你的金条是哪来的 Donald? |
[30:27] | What gold bars? | 什么金条? |
[30:28] | Gold bars you used to pay off phillip hale. | 你支付给Phillip Hale的金条 |
[30:31] | Who? | 你说谁? |
[30:33] | Donald, you hired phillip hale to kill louise russo. | Donald 你雇佣Phillip Hale来杀害 Louise Russo |
[30:36] | This is… This is crazy. | 这 你胡说 |
[30:39] | Phillip was a caddie at forty palms. | Phillip是40棕榈俱乐部的球僮 |
[30:42] | You are a member there. | 你是那里的会员 |
[30:43] | My forty palms membership, it lapsed like a decade ago. | 我的会员卡十年前就过期了 |
[30:45] | And I don’t know any phillip hale! | 我也不认识什么Phillip Hale! |
[30:48] | You know what I think? I think you knew that | 你知道我的想法么? 我认为你料到了 |
[30:50] | We were gonna show mrs. Russo your photograph | 我们会把你的照片给Russo太太看 |
[30:52] | And she was gonna I.D. You as the killer. | 她会指认你就是杀人凶手 |
[30:54] | Which was really stupid, donald, | 这一点真是愚蠢至极 Donald |
[30:55] | ’cause she never even pointed the finger at you. | 因为她根本就没指认你 |
[31:00] | I wouldn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[31:01] | Not this louise woman. | 这个Louise不是我杀的 |
[31:05] | And especially not sarah. | 我更没杀Sarah |
[31:09] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[31:10] | Understand what? | 明白什么? |
[31:13] | I loved sarah. | 我爱Sarah |
[31:16] | And she loved me. | 她也爱我 |
[31:18] | You told me earlier that you were just having a good time. | 你之前说你只是找找乐子 |
[31:22] | It was more than that. | 不止如此 |
[31:25] | We were making plans to… | 我们在制定计划… |
[31:29] | …To be together, and I think that… | 要永远在一起 我想… |
[31:31] | James found out, and that’s why he killed her. | 这事被James发现了 所以他杀了她 |
[31:34] | So, you loved her, but you didn’t help her? | 所以 你爱她 但你没救她? |
[31:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:41] | I’m a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[31:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[31:45] | I would never hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 |
[31:49] | I’m sorry, but your word Just doesn’t mean very much right now. | 很遗憾 你现在说这些没有什么用处 |
[31:55] | Caine: So, did we track down the serial numbers | 那么 有没有查过金条上的 |
[31:56] | On the gold bars, walter? | 系列号 Walter? |
[31:58] | Yes, sir, we did. They were stolen from a bank’s | 有 长官 金条是从一家奥兰多银行的 |
[32:01] | Safety deposit box up in orlando. | 保险箱被偷的 |
[32:03] | A man named robert sage was convicted of the heist | 一个叫Robert Sage的15年前被指控犯下了这次抢劫 |
[32:05] | 15 years ago, but they never recovered all the gold. | 但他们没能找到所有的金条 |
[32:07] | Is sage still in prison? No. | Sage还在坐牢吗 没有 |
[32:09] | He was released two weeks ago. | 他两周前被释放了 |
[32:11] | He must have gotten out and dug up his stash. | 他出去后一定隐姓埋名了 |
[32:12] | Okay, let’s get after him, then. | 好的 那我们去找找他吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah, there’s an apb out on him, but no luck so far. | 好的 目前已下发了对他的全境通告 但还没有线索 |
[32:17] | Walter, let me ask you a question. | Walter 让我问你个问题 |
[32:19] | Why would sage give hale his gold? | Sage为什么给Hale金条? |
[32:23] | You know, I thought the same thing, | 要知道 我也在想这个问题 |
[32:24] | So I made a couple calls, and get this… sage was tried | 所以我打了几个电话 结果如下 Sage是在迈阿密的 |
[32:28] | In federal court here in miami. | 联邦法院被审讯的 |
[32:29] | While awaiting trial, he was housed In the same cell block as james bradstone. | 在候审期间 他跟James Bradstone住同一间牢房 |
[32:34] | They’ve exchanged letters ever since. | 他们从此开始了书信联系 |
[32:37] | Well, that’s the answer, isn’t it? | 答案就在这儿 对不对 |
[32:42] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[32:43] | Caine: But you do know robert sage, james. | 但你总认识Robert Sage吧 James |
[32:46] | You two were in the same cell block together. | 你们以前住同一间牢房 |
[32:48] | Yeah, well, faces and names tend to blur in here. | 在这儿住久了 名字跟脸对不上号了 |
[32:50] | Sage hired hale to kill louise russo. | Sage雇Hale杀掉Louise Russo |
[32:53] | Louise is dead? | Louise死了? |
[32:55] | You recommended that somebody be recruited From forty palms, which gave us newhouse, | 你提议要找40棕榈的人 让我们最终查到Newhouse身上 |
[32:59] | Your former drug client. | 也即你以前的药品买家 |
[33:02] | So tell me… | 请告诉我… |
[33:03] | Did phillip hale tell you about this deal I made with him? | 是不是Phillip Hale把我们的交易告诉你了? |
[33:06] | Or did robert sage? | 或是Robert Sage? |
[33:09] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. | 不 我不这么想 |
[33:12] | You can’t prove any of this. | 这一切你都证明不了 |
[33:14] | James, did you know your wife was having an affair? | James 你知不知道你妻子有外遇 |
[33:18] | An affair? | 外遇? |
[33:20] | Wait. When? | 等等 什么时候? |
[33:23] | A witness came forward to tell me That he was with her the night of the murders. | 有证人告诉我们 凶案发生那晚他跟她在一起 |
[33:29] | Well, who? | 呃 是谁 |
[33:31] | Who?! Maybe I can identify him. | 谁?! 也许我能认出他来 |
[33:33] | Come on, he’s got to be the killer. Who was it? | 得了 他一定就是凶手 他是谁 |
[33:35] | You already know who he is. | 你已经知道他是谁 |
[33:37] | You knew about the affair, and you killed her for it. | 你知道外遇的事 所以你杀了她 |
[33:45] | You’re trying to rattle me? | 你是在激我吗? |
[33:49] | It ain’t gonna work. | 没用的 |
[33:53] | I am so close. | 我就差一点了 |
[33:56] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[33:58] | So, you found my wife’s boyfriend. | 你们去找我老婆的男朋友吧 |
[34:00] | He’s got to be a suspect. | 他一定就是嫌犯 |
[34:02] | And you lost your eyewitness. | 而且你们失去了目击证人 |
[34:08] | You’re making this case better for me | 任何的辩护律师都比不上你们 |
[34:09] | Than any defense attorney could. | 把案子变得对我更有利 |
[34:13] | Matter of fact, you’re making it real hard For the governor not to just let me out of here. | 事实上 多谢你们 州长现在想不放我都难 |
[34:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | James… | James… |
[34:29] | I’m not finished yet. | 我会查下去的 |
[34:42] | Caine: What was the strength of this case in the first place? | 这起案子最有力的证据是什么? |
[34:47] | Mrs. Russo’s testimony. | Russo太太的证词 |
[34:49] | We know that she couldn’t have seen The murder from her kitchen. | 我们知道她从厨房不可能看到凶手的 |
[34:51] | But we now know there was a second witness. | 但我们知道 还有其他证人 |
[34:54] | Bradstone’s son was there, right? | Bradstone的儿子也在场 对不对 |
[34:56] | Yeah, he didn’t see anything. | 是的 他什么也没看到 |
[34:57] | No, but what did he say in his testimony? | 是的 但他证词里是怎么说的? |
[35:02] | He said that he heard the train, and then he heard the screams. | 他说听到了火车声 之后是尖叫 |
[35:06] | Right. Those are the frightened ramblings Of a seven-year-old boy. | 是的 那是7岁小孩受惊后说胡话 |
[35:10] | We know there are no tracks near there, so, | 我们知道那附近没有铁路 所以 |
[35:13] | What else Sounds like a train? | 还有什么能发出火车的声音? |
[35:19] | What about the weather? | 那天天气如何? |
[35:22] | Let’s check the weather. | 我们来查查天气 |
[35:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:31] | Well, that night, hurricane erin was 100 miles off the coast. | 呃 那天晚上Erin飓风距海岸100英里 |
[35:34] | What was the wind speed? | 风速是多少? |
[35:38] | It was only a category one, | 一级气旋 |
[35:40] | But there were winds Of 50 miles per hour reported here in miami. | 但据报道 迈阿密的风速高达每小时50英里 |
[35:44] | 50 miles an hour? | 每小时50英里? |
[35:47] | You’re thinking that the train sound | 你认为Todd听到的火车声 |
[35:48] | That todd heard was actually wind? | 实际上是风声? |
[35:50] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:52] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[35:54] | Delko: All right, let’s get those fans over here. | 好了 把吹风机运过来 |
[36:00] | All right, I’m in the kitchen. | 好了 我在厨房 |
[36:01] | I’m in position, as well. | 我也就位了 |
[36:03] | All right, the wind would have been coming off of the water, | 好的 台风来自海上 |
[36:05] | So I had them pointing the wind machines this way, all right? | 所以我让他们把鼓风机放在这边 好吗 |
[36:09] | Caine: Okay, when you’re ready, eric, crank it up. | 你准备好后 Eric 开动起来 |
[36:10] | Yeah. Set it to 50 miles an hour, all right? | 好的 设成每小时50英里 |
[36:31] | Delko: You see anything? | 看到什么了吗? |
[36:33] | Just the trees. | 只有树 |
[36:34] | Still no clean line of sight. | 还是没有清晰的视线 |
[36:36] | Cardoza: She couldn’t have seen the murder from here. | 她从这儿不可能看到谋杀现场 |
[36:38] | H, I don’t think this is working. | H 我想这样是没用的 |
[36:41] | Okay, hang on a second, jesse. | 好的 稍等 Jesse |
[36:43] | We’re getting an effect herea wind tunnel effect. | 我们要加点效果 风洞效应 |
[36:47] | Yeah, you mean the way the wind picks up speed Between skyscrapers. | 好 你是指在盘旋在高楼之间的风 速度会加快 |
[36:51] | That’s exactly right. | 一点也不错 |
[36:52] | It creates a funnel In which the pressure goes up, and if the pressure goes up, | 风会形成一个漏斗 其间的压力会上升 而如果压力上升 |
[36:56] | The speed increases. | 风速就加剧 |
[36:58] | Well, how much more? | 呃 加快多少 |
[37:00] | Caine: The wind needs to be The same speed as it was 15 years ago. | 才能和15年前的风速一样 |
[37:01] | ??? | 至少一半 |
[37:03] | Well, that’s 75 miles per hour. | 呃 那就是每小时75英里 |
[37:05] | Crank it up, eric. | 设定好 Eric |
[37:06] | Hey, crank it up to 75 miles per hour. | 嘿 设成每小时75英里 |
[37:30] | Are we good, jesse? | 可以吗 Jesse? |
[37:34] | Yeah, we’re good. | 很好 |
[37:38] | She was telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[37:44] | A wind tunnel? | 风洞? |
[37:46] | It blew the trees 45 degrees to the left. | 大风使树以45度向左偏 |
[37:48] | Creating a clear line of sight From the kitchen to the murder scene. | 使得厨房与犯罪现场之间有清晰的视线 |
[37:53] | She saw what she said she saw… | 她看到了她说的景象 她看到了 |
[37:55] | James bradstone killing his wife and daughter. | James Bradstone杀死他的妻子和女儿 |
[37:58] | Wow. So, can you validate these wind patterns? | 哇 这些飓风模式的资料可信吗? |
[38:00] | We got documentation from the atlantic weather service. | 我们用的亚特兰大气象中心的文件 |
[38:03] | It sinks bradstone. | Bradstone这下完了 |
[38:05] | So, the governor will accept the inconsistencies | 哇 所以州长会认为Russo太太证据的 |
[38:07] | In mrs. Russo’s statements as harmless error. | 前后不一是小过错 |
[38:10] | All right, we’re good. | 好的 我们真棒 |
[38:11] | I should have never allowed you To get that woman to change her testimony. | 我不应该允许你让那女人改证词 |
[38:15] | Jesse… | Jesse… |
[38:16] | You risked my career and your career. | 你是拿你我的事业冒险 |
[38:19] | I mean, do you understand, we almost let a killer walk? | 我是说 我们差点让凶手消遥法外 你明白吗? |
[38:22] | You done? | 说完没? |
[38:24] | I need to take these to the governor. | 我要把这些交给州长 |
[38:41] | So, it’s true? | 所以 是真的? |
[38:44] | My father really did it? | 真是我父亲杀的? |
[38:46] | It’s true, son. | 是的 孩子 |
[38:49] | Seems like I’ve wasted a lot of time Waiting for an answer I already knew. | 似乎我浪费了很多时间 等一个我早就知道的答案 |
[38:59] | So, can I stop being afraid of him now? | 我现在能不再怕他了吗? |
[39:02] | You can, todd. | 可以 Todd |
[39:03] | He’s not gonna hurt you anymore. | 他再也不会伤害你了 |
[39:05] | What a dad, huh? | 哪门子父亲啊? |
[39:09] | Do you have a family? | 你有家庭吗 |
[39:12] | I have a son, todd. | 我有个儿子 Todd |
[39:15] | He’s about your age. | 他跟你差不多大 |
[39:19] | He got dealt a bad hand, too. | 他也有过不好的经历 |
[39:25] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[39:27] | He rallied. | 他振作起来了 |
[39:31] | Just the way I think you can, todd. | 我想你也可以 Todd |
[39:36] | You know what I’m going to do tomorrow, lieutenant? | 知道我明天要干什么吗 长官 |
[39:39] | What’s that? | 干什么 |
[39:41] | Put this place on the market. | 把这儿卖了 |
[39:44] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[39:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:53] | You going to the gym? Yeah. | 要去体育馆吗 是的 |
[40:00] | About last night… I know that we keep saying | 关于昨晚… 我知道我们一直说 |
[40:03] | That it’s not gonna happen anymore. | 再也不会发生了 |
[40:05] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[40:07] | But it keeps happening. | 但总是继续下去 |
[40:11] | That a bad thing? | 是坏事? |
[40:13] | I don’t know that we should talk about it here. | 我们不应该在这儿谈 |
[40:22] | So what, your place or mine? | 怎么 去你那儿还是我那儿 |
[40:59] | Can you forgive me, son? | 你能原谅我吗 孩子? |
[41:03] | Man: It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[41:31] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[42:11] | Kyle? | Kyle? |
[42:13] | Dad. Hey. | 爸爸 嘿 |
[42:15] | How’s it going over there, son? | 你那边怎么样 孩子? |
[42:18] | Well, you know, some days are hard. | 你知道啦 有几天不好过 |
[42:21] | You know, the firefights, uh… | 你知道 救火这事吧 呃 |
[42:23] | It’s not like the movies. | 跟电影里的不一样 |
[42:26] | This is real. | 这可是真的 |
[42:29] | yesterday, uh, we helped this… | 呃 昨天 我们帮了… |
[42:31] | We helped these kids rebuild a school | 我们帮一些孩子重建校园 |
[42:32] | That was destroyed during the fighting. | 学校在火灾时给毁了 |
[42:34] | Dad, you’ve never seen so many kids | 爸爸 你从没见过有这么多孩子 |
[42:35] | So excited to go back to school. | 兴高采烈地回去上学 |
[42:37] | You know, it was cool. | 你知道 真的很酷 |
[42:39] | Sounds like it. | 听上去是的 |
[42:42] | So, I… I guess yesterday was a good day. | 那么 我… 我想昨天过得不错 |
[42:46] | I think maybe I’m doing something important over here. | 我想也许我在做一些重要的事情 |
[42:51] | Hey, dad, uh, what’s the matter? | 嘿 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[42:52] | You look kind of sad. | 你看起来有点难过 |
[42:54] | No, son. | 没事 孩子 |
[42:58] | No. It’s just… | 没事 只是… |
[43:00] | It’s just good to see you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[43:03] | You, too, dad. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[43:04] | You, too. Man: Harmon, let’s go. We’re moving out. | 我也是 Harmon 快走 要行动了 |
[43:07] | Oh, I got to go, dad. They’re calling me. | 我要走了 爸 他们叫我了 |
[43:10] | You take care of yourself. | 你自己保重 |
[43:12] | I will. | 我会的 |
[43:16] | == 结束 == |