时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Cut clean through. | 一刀两断 |
[02:30] | Yeah. Driver’s license says he’s Russell Turner. | 嗯 驾照显示受害人名为Russell Turner |
[02:34] | Witnesses saw a motorcycle chasing him down here. | 目击者称他遭到一辆摩托车追赶 |
[02:37] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen this much blood. | 很久没见过这么多血了 |
[02:39] | Yes, and judging from the blood pool, | 是的 而且由血泊可以判断 |
[02:41] | he was killed right here. | 他是就地身亡的 |
[03:07] | This tile is damaged. | 墙砖被损毁了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, oval-shaped drops all over it, too. | 是的 而且上面布满椭圆形血迹 |
[03:15] | That’s cast-off from a weapon. | 拔出凶器时飞溅出来的 |
[03:17] | And the weapon strike | 这件凶器 |
[03:18] | happened approximately three and a half feet from the ground, where his… | 扫过大概离地面1米的地方 |
[03:24] | torso would be, right? | 将他腰斩 对吧? |
[03:29] | Can I see your magnifying glass? | 能借一下你的放大镜吗? |
[03:35] | It’s a metal flake of some kind. | 某种物品的金属碎片 |
[03:38] | Inconsistent with the tile. | 有别于瓷砖 |
[03:42] | I’ll get that over to Trace. | 我会把这个交给痕量科 |
[03:43] | When I have you come in, stay on the paper, people. | 我叫你们才进来 大家维护好现场 踩在胶膜上 |
[03:48] | Dr. Loman. | Loman医生 |
[03:59] | Gradual deepening of the wound indicates the murder weapon entered | 从伤口深入的痕迹可以看出凶器是 |
[04:01] | the left side of his torso and exited the right. | 从他身体的左侧砍往右侧 |
[04:04] | With little to no resistance. Correct. | 几乎没有抵抗 正确 |
[04:07] | Skin, muscle and spine. | 从皮肤到肌肉到脊髓 |
[04:10] | Dr. Loman, | Loman医生 |
[04:12] | what kind of a blade could do that damage? | 什么样的刀片会导致如此后果? |
[04:15] | Let’s see. | 我们研究下 |
[04:16] | Slashing wound’s a foot deep. | 30厘米的伤口 |
[04:19] | Weapon sliced through bone like butter. | 嗯 削铁如泥 |
[04:23] | Call me a few clowns short of a circus, | 虽然我不是什么专家 |
[04:24] | but I’d say someone made quick work of him with a sword. | 但我敢说这是刀伤 |
[05:26] | Hey, Travers, let me ask you something. | 嘿 Travers 问个问题 |
[05:28] | What kind of messed-up world are we living in that a guy | 这是个什么混蛋世界 |
[05:30] | can’t go for a stroll without getting cut in half? | 人们甚至不能出去散个步 然后完好无损地回来? |
[05:32] | Same kind of world that keeps me employed, I suppose. | 这个世界至少没让我失业 |
[05:35] | I discovered something on the trace Horatio found in the tile. | 关于Horatio在瓷砖里找到的东西 我发现了些蛛丝马迹 |
[05:42] | Looks like three different kinds of steel. | 看起来像三种不同的合金钢 |
[05:44] | In layers. Now, the light splotches are ferrite, and the more ferrite present… | 分为三层 那些浅色的污点是亚铁盐 亚铁盐越多 |
[05:48] | The lower the carbon content in it. Right. | 表明含碳量越少 是的 |
[05:50] | And the dark regions I’d wager to be pearlite. | 深色区域应该是可锻铸铁 |
[05:52] | A mixture of ferrite and… iron carbide. | 亚铁盐和碳化铁的混合物 |
[05:55] | There’s only one sword that uses these varying types of steel, | 只有一种刀用了以上多种元素来铸造 |
[05:58] | folded over 20 times to create these three distinct layers. | 在锻打过程中折叠20多次 从而形成截然不同的三层 |
[06:01] | Folded? | 折叠? |
[06:04] | So whoever made it had to heat the steel to make it malleable, | 因而 铸造时需要趁热打铁使它具有延展性 |
[06:06] | then fold and hammer it. | 再将它折叠并反复敲打 |
[06:22] | And the only weapon manufactured using this process | 唯一用这种方法制造出来的器械 |
[06:26] | is the Japanese katana. | 是日本武士刀 |
[06:35] | So our murder weapon is a samurai sword? | 所以 凶器是武士刀? |
[06:45] | First that guy Travers is telling me | 首先是Travers那家伙告诉我 |
[06:47] | our murder weapon’s a samurai sword, | 凶器是一把日本武士刀 |
[06:48] | and now here you are taking a crash course on the Japanese mafia. | 然后是你狂补关于日本黑手党的课 |
[06:51] | No, more like a refresher. | 不 我在进修 |
[06:53] | I was on a six-month investigation back in L.A. on this group called the Sakiru. | 我在洛杉矶对这个名为佐斩组的组织 进行过六个月的调查 |
[06:56] | That’s how you got all these photos? | 这是你查来的照片? |
[06:57] | A friend of mine from the FBI sent over all the Miami surveillance of them. | 我一个在FBI的朋友把所有他们 在迈阿密的监察资料发过来了 |
[07:01] | Think they’re good for this? | 他们很善于监视吧? |
[07:02] | Well, the L.A. victim was cut up and fed to his dog. | 嗯 那个洛杉矶的受害人被砍了然后拿去喂狗 |
[07:05] | They used a katana… it is their weapon of choice. | 他们用了武士刀 他们精选的武器 |
[07:08] | Now, I know I’m gonna be sorry for asking this, | 嗯 尽管我不想知道答案 |
[07:10] | but why are so many of these guys missing their pinkie finger? | 但是为什么这群家伙中很多人没有小指的? |
[07:13] | If a member disgraces the gang in any way, | 如果团伙一员以任何方式丢了组织的脸 |
[07:15] | they’re expected to cut it off. | 他们就砍掉他的小指 |
[07:37] | And they always start with the pinkie, | 他们总是从小指开始 |
[07:38] | because it’s the most important finger in wielding a katana. | 因为当你用武士刀的时候 小指是最重要的 |
[07:43] | So, who’s the guy getting special treatment? | 那么 那个受到特殊待遇的家伙是谁? |
[07:45] | They’re all sitting seiza… | 他们都在行跪坐礼 |
[07:47] | it’s a sign of respect. | 以示尊敬 |
[07:51] | That’s got to be Takashi Yamada. | 那一定是山田隆 |
[07:53] | I’m sorry, I didn’t read the tabloids this week. Is he the boss? | 不好意思 我没读本周摘要 他是头头吗? |
[07:56] | Yeah, the FBI said he came in a couple of weeks ago from Tokyo, | 嗯 FBI说他几周前从东京过来 |
[07:59] | probably to take over. | 应该是来接手的 |
[08:00] | Got a lot of pictures of him down at Club Bonchi. | 在Bonchi酒吧拍到很多他的照片 |
[08:03] | Could be his new headquarters. | 那里有可能是他的新总部 |
[08:09] | Takashi Yamada. | 山田隆 |
[08:11] | Mr. Yamada is busy. | 山田先生很忙 |
[08:13] | Well, so are we… investigating a murder. | 我们也很忙 忙着调查谋杀案 |
[08:19] | Step aside, Aiko. | 合户 让开 |
[08:21] | I’m not too busy to speak to the police. | 和警方交涉的时间我还是有的 |
[08:26] | Bamboo reeds? | 竹片? |
[08:28] | Since when did tattoo guns go out of style? | 文身枪什么时候落伍了? |
[08:30] | That’s the easy way out. | 这样比较省事 |
[08:32] | This way, you learn to accept pain, | 这样你能学会忍受痛苦 |
[08:35] | and eventually welcome it. | 从而享受痛苦 |
[08:36] | Especially in your line of work. | 尤其在你的工作领域 |
[08:38] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[08:39] | Sakiru. | 佐斩组 |
[08:42] | yame | 你下去吧 |
[08:46] | I bet you got to go through a lot of pain and suffering | 我敢打赌你肯定饱尝痛苦 |
[08:48] | to be a Sakiru boss, don’t you? | 才能成为佐斩组的组长 不是么? |
[08:51] | Other people’s pain. | 他人的痛苦 |
[09:02] | If you wish me to admit | 如果你希望我承认 |
[09:03] | that I belong to a group that values loyalty, | 我从属于一个器重忠诚的组织 |
[09:06] | discipline, hard work, fine. | 纪律 辛勤劳动 所有一切 那好吧 |
[09:10] | Now, how can I help you? | 我能帮到你什么? |
[09:11] | A man was murdered this morning. | 今天早上一个男人被谋杀了 |
[09:14] | With a katana. | 凶器是一把武士刀 |
[09:16] | Russell Turner. | 他叫Russell Turner |
[09:18] | Does he look familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[09:22] | This was for insubordination. | 这个 是不顺从的结果 |
[09:27] | This one, for a girl I wish I’d never met. | 这个 是因为一个女孩 我后悔遇见了她 |
[09:31] | And this one, | 而这个 |
[09:33] | indiscretion with the boss’s daughter. | 是因为顶撞了组长的女儿 |
[09:36] | I can’t even lift a katana… | 我甚至不能举起一把武士刀 |
[09:39] | much less kill anybody with one. | 更不用说拿着去杀人了 |
[09:41] | But your men are quite capable, aren’t they? | 但你的手下完全可以 不是吗? |
[09:48] | If a man is not, there’s no room for him here. | 如果他不行的话 这里没有他的位置 |
[09:52] | He goes away. | 他必须离开 |
[09:53] | But if I find him, so will you. | 但如果我找到他的话 你也能够的 |
[10:08] | Russell Turner taught social studies at Miami West High. | Russell Turner在迈阿密西部高中教社会学 |
[10:11] | No record, coached football, paid his bills early. | 没有犯罪记录 是足球教练 还款及时 |
[10:14] | So how did the social studies teacher | 那么 什么致使这位社会学老师 |
[10:15] | get chopped in half by the Sakiru? | 被拦腰斩断呢? |
[10:17] | If he got mixed up in problems above his pay grade, | 如果他身陷超过他支付水平的经济纠纷 |
[10:19] | maybe next of kin’ll know. | 或许他的亲属会知道 |
[10:21] | Let’s go up and see if anyone’s home. | 我们进去看看有没有人在家 |
[10:24] | Well, when we dig into his sordid past, | 嗯 我们探索他肮脏的过去的时候 |
[10:26] | do we let his family know before or after that he’s dead? | 是应该提前还是事后告知他的家人这一噩耗呢? |
[10:30] | Hey, Natalia. | 嘿 Natalia |
[10:33] | Hey, you gonna notify them by yourself, or you gonna wait for us? | 你想独自告诉他的家人 还是想等上我们一块? |
[10:38] | Guess she is. | 她应该想自己去 |
[10:53] | It’s MDPD. Is anybody home? | 迈阿密戴德郡警察 有人吗? |
[11:03] | You want to take the upstairs? | 你打算上楼吗? |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:24] | Guess Russell Turner had a son. | 我猜Russell Turner有个儿子 |
[11:28] | (sighs) Yeah. I’ll see if I can’t find this kid. | 嗯 我看看能不能找到这孩子 |
[11:55] | Natalia! | Natalia! |
[12:04] | Get up! Please! I didn’t do anything. | 起来! 放过我吧! 我什么都没做 |
[12:06] | Took a swipe at a cop. | 偷袭警察 |
[12:08] | You can’t always trust the cops. | 你不能总是相信警方 |
[12:14] | This sword’s got blood on it. | 刀上有血 |
[12:18] | I’ll take it to DNA. | 我要拿去验DNA |
[12:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:23] | That sword was for protection. | 刀是用来自卫的 |
[12:26] | Look, someone killed my dad. | 嘿 有人谋杀了我爸爸 |
[12:30] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新闻上看到的 |
[12:31] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[12:32] | Okay. Hold on a second. Who’s your dad? | 哦 等等 你爸爸是? |
[12:35] | Russell Turner | Russell Turner. |
[12:36] | Russell Turner’s your dad? | Russell Turner是你爸爸? |
[12:38] | I’m sorry, son, but I don’t see the resemblance. | 小子 抱歉 但我看不出任何一点相似之处 |
[12:40] | I’m adopted, all right? I’m Kenny Turner. | 我是收养的好不好 我叫Kenny Turner |
[12:42] | Yeah, well, I’ll check that story out. | 嗯 好吧 我会好好调查的 |
[12:44] | You got ten fingers and a katana, | 你有十根手指 一把武士刀 |
[12:45] | and that makes you my number-one suspect. Turn around. | 这使你成为头号疑犯 转过来 |
[12:48] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[13:04] | Hey, Ry. | 嘿 Ryan |
[13:07] | Thank you, ’cause I know you had my back in there. | 谢谢 我知道你刚才救了我 |
[13:10] | I almost didn’t have your back. | 我差点就没救到你 |
[13:11] | Another split second… (snaps fingers) you’re gone. | 迟多一秒钟的话…你就不在了 |
[13:13] | I didn’t see him. | 我没听到他走近 |
[13:14] | No, you didn’t hear him. | 你是没听到动静 |
[13:15] | Ever since the meth lab, you’ve been walking around | 自从那次爆炸后 你正常上班 |
[13:17] | like everything’s okay, but it isn’t. | 好像什么问题都没有 但不是的 |
[13:19] | You go, and you get your ears checked by a doctor. | 你还是去找医生检查下耳朵 |
[13:21] | Really? Then what am I supposed to do? | 真的吗? 这是我应该做的吗? |
[13:23] | It’s gonna get out, and then I’ve got a big check mark | 那就会传得人尽皆知 然后我名字旁边 |
[13:25] | next to my name, and I’m just like damaged goods. | 就会有个检验标记 就像我是受损商品一样 |
[13:27] | Take this to DNA. And do not | 拿这个去验DNA |
[13:29] | go back out in the field. | 不要再出现场 |
[13:31] | You get your ears checked out by a doctor, | 在下一个受害者出现之前 |
[13:34] | before someone gets killed. | 找医生检查下耳朵 |
[13:46] | Turns out, Kenny, that the sword that you had | Kenny 结果显示你的那把刀 |
[13:48] | in your possession is the murder weapon. | 正是凶器 |
[13:51] | And it has your father’s blood on it, so… | 上面有你爸爸的血迹 所以 |
[13:56] | I need you to tell me what happened. | 我需要你告诉我都发生了些什么 |
[14:02] | Dad and I went to this place to eat. | 爸爸和我去吃饭 |
[14:09] | Everything seemed fine. | 一切看起来很正常 |
[14:11] | But then… his expression just changed. | 但突然 他变了脸色 |
[14:18] | Dad? Kenny, you got to get out of here right now. | 爸爸? Kenny 你必须马上离开 |
[14:21] | Get out of here? What do you mean? | 离开? 什么意思? |
[14:22] | Look, I don’t have time to explain. Please, son. Just turn | 没时间解释了 儿子 快跑 |
[14:24] | and run as fast as you can. Just do it. Go! | 能多快跑多快 赶紧! |
[14:30] | I hid behind this wall for what seemed to be forever. | 我躲在墙后 好像过了一个世纪 |
[14:34] | I didn’t even know what I was hiding from. | 我甚至不知道我在躲避什么 |
[14:37] | I came out, | 我走出去 |
[14:39] | followed the sound of the bike, | 随着摩托车的声音 |
[14:42] | and found him, lying there. | 找到了他 他倒在那里 |
[14:58] | The sword was laying right next to him. | 这把刀在他身边 |
[15:00] | I took it,’cause I thought I might be next. | 我拿走了刀 因为我觉得下一个被害的会是我 |
[15:07] | So… you were there. | 也就是说 你去过现场 |
[15:12] | Kenny? | Kenny? |
[15:13] | Have you ever heard the term “Sakiru”? | 你听说过”佐斩组”吗? |
[15:15] | Japanese mafia? | 日本黑手党? |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:20] | Is it possible, Kenny, | Kenny 你爸爸有没有可能 |
[15:22] | that your father had some dealings with them? | 和他们有交易? |
[15:25] | My dad was a social studies teacher. | 我爸爸是个社会学老师 |
[15:27] | He coached football. | 兼职当足球教练 |
[15:29] | Why would he? | 他为什么要这样做? |
[15:31] | I was hoping that you might tell me, son. | 我希望由你来告诉我 孩子 |
[15:35] | This guy came to the house. | 有个家伙来到我们家 |
[15:38] | My dad told me to stay in my room and be quiet. | 爸爸叫我呆在屋子里不要出声 |
[15:41] | I couldn’t hear what they were saying, | 我听不到他们的对话 |
[15:43] | but I did get a quick look. | 但我看了一眼 |
[16:00] | Did you recognize the man? | 你认识那人吗? |
[16:01] | No, but by the way he was acting towards my dad, | 不认识 但他很针对我爸爸 |
[16:05] | I wanted a picture of him, | 所以我拍了张他的照片 |
[16:07] | just in case I ever ran into him myself. | 以防今后撞见他 |
[16:18] | No hard feelings. | 别太往心里去 |
[16:21] | We okay? | 我们还是朋友? |
[16:25] | Of course we are. | 当然 |
[16:30] | Yeah. I work personal security for Takashi Yamada, | 是啊 我负责保护山田隆的人身安全 |
[16:32] | and I will make more this year | 我这一年赚的钱 |
[16:35] | than I did the entire time I was partnered with you. | 比过去和你搭档这些年赚得都多 |
[16:37] | Sully, it’s blood money. | Sully 这钱沾着血 不干净 |
[16:38] | Russell Turner was executed by the Sakiru. | 佐斩组处死了Russell Turner |
[16:41] | So, because I work for Yamada, | 怎么 因为我为山田卖命 |
[16:43] | you come to me? | 你就找我了解情况? |
[16:45] | Whatever happened to following the evidence? | 什么动摇了你”让证据说话”的信念? |
[16:47] | I have a witness that places you at Turner’s house, Sully. | 有目击者证明你去过Turner家 Sully |
[16:50] | I can’t discuss this with you any further, Horatio. | 我不能再跟你多说这件事了 Horatio |
[16:52] | Sully… It was a personal request | Sully… 这是山田先生的… |
[16:55] | from Yamada. | 个人请求 |
[16:56] | Sully… Sully | Sully… Sully. |
[17:10] | Yamada sent Sully to the Turner house for a reason. | 山田派Sully去Turner家肯定有原因 |
[17:14] | We checked the State Department, | 我们去国务院查过 |
[17:15] | and Kenny doesn’t have any adoption papers, | Kenny没有办理过任何领养手续 |
[17:16] | and he’s of Japanese heritage. | 并且他是日本人后裔 |
[17:18] | That’s correct. | 没有错 |
[17:21] | You thinking that Kenny and Yamada are related? | 你认为Kenny和山田有关? |
[17:23] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:24] | We need a DNA sample. | 我们需要一份DNA样本 |
[17:26] | Oh, yeah. It’s going to be kind of tough, with no warrant. | 哦 没有授权令会非常棘手的 |
[17:28] | Yamada’s not going to serve up a sample on a silver platter. | 山田才不会拱手送来自己的样本 |
[17:31] | Walter, at the club, | Walter 在俱乐部里 |
[17:33] | Yamada was having a tattoo applied. | 山田正在那纹身 |
[17:39] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[17:39] | We don’t need a warrant to go through the trash. | 检查垃圾不需要任何授权令 |
[17:41] | Walter… I’m on it. | Walter 我这就去查 |
[17:43] | Thank you. I’m gonna… | 谢谢 |
[17:44] | just stay here and do some work. | 我会在实验室里做些技术工作 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[17:48] | You heard… | 你听说了… |
[17:49] | you heard from Ryan? | 你从Ryan那听来的? |
[17:51] | Oh, that’s great. That’s really nice. Look… | 不错 很不错 呐 |
[17:56] | He’s a good doctor. | 这位医生的医术挺高明 |
[17:58] | Pay him a visit. | 去看一下吧 |
[18:03] | Cool. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[18:10] | Kenny, tell me about your dad. | Kenny 跟我讲讲你爸爸 |
[18:14] | He met my mom when he was in the Navy. | 当他还在海军服役的时候认识了我妈 |
[18:17] | Guess she was too young. | 我猜那时她太年轻了 |
[18:19] | Couldn’t handle a kid. | 应付不来孩子 |
[18:20] | He decided to take me on his own. | 他决定视我如亲生来抚养我 |
[18:23] | Did he ever show you a picture of her? | 他有没有给你看过你妈的照片? |
[18:26] | No. None of that mattered to me. | 没有 那些事对我来说也不重要 |
[18:28] | Right. | 对 |
[18:29] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这些很重要么? |
[18:31] | You see, the problem is, I can’t find a record of your adoption. | 你看 问题是我找不到你的收养记录 |
[18:37] | So, you’re saying my dad adopted me illegally? | 这么说 你的意思是我爸非法收养我? |
[18:42] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[18:44] | I don’t know, son. Take a look at these pictures, and tell me | 孩子 我真的不清楚 看一眼这些照片 之后告诉我 |
[18:47] | if you ever saw any of those men with your dad. | 你是否见过你爸爸同这些人在一起 |
[18:54] | No. | 没见过 |
[18:55] | Who are they? | 他们是谁啊? |
[18:59] | They’re Sakiru. | 他们是佐斩组的成员 |
[19:02] | Kenny, is it possible that your dad was involved in drugs or gambling? | Kenny 你爸爸可能卷进毒品或是赌博中么? |
[19:05] | No. He was just my dad, okay? | 不会的 他是我爸爸好吧? |
[19:10] | He was just my dad. | 他只是我爸爸而已 |
[19:18] | Am I going home? | 我能回家了吗? |
[19:19] | Just to get your things, Kenny. | 回去收拾一下你的东西 Kenny |
[19:27] | I want to go back to the way it was. | 我很想回到事件发生之前 |
[19:32] | I want my dad back. | 我想要我爸爸回来 |
[19:36] | I want you to hang in there till I get this sorted out, all right? | 我要你待在那直到我查清事实真相 好么? |
[19:40] | And I’m going to, Kenny. | 并且 我会查明真相的 Kenny |
[19:42] | I’m going to. | 我一定会的 |
[19:44] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 走吧 |
[19:46] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢你 Frank |
[21:00] | Your DNA is a paternal match to Kenny Turner. | 你的DNA表明你是Kenny Turner的父方供体 |
[21:12] | The boy is your biological son. | 那个孩子是你亲生儿子 |
[21:15] | I am the boy’s father. | 我是那孩子的父亲 |
[21:17] | Very good. | 这很好 |
[21:26] | Is that why you had Russell Turner killed? | 这就是你要杀Russell Turner的原因? |
[21:28] | You didn’t want him raising Kenny as his own? | 你不想让他把Kenny当做自己儿子养? |
[21:30] | Yoshi is his name, | 他的名字是佳 |
[21:32] | and he was stolen from me shortly after he was born. | 他出生后不久就被偷走了 |
[21:37] | I’ve been looking for him ever since. | 从那以后我一直在找这个孩子 |
[21:38] | Now you found him. | 现在你找到了 |
[21:43] | I filed papers in family court. | 我向家庭法庭递交了文件 |
[21:46] | I even had Mr. Sullivan notify the boy’s caretaker | 我甚至找Sullivan先生通知孩子的照顾者 |
[21:49] | that I was planning to seek custody. | 我正计划拿回监护权 |
[21:52] | proper channels take time. | 你也知道 正规渠道耗时甚久 |
[21:54] | Yes, I know I must be patient. | 对 我知道 我必须得耐心等 |
[21:57] | Luckily, your DNA test strengthens my case. | 幸运的是 你们的DNA检测有助我取得监护权 |
[22:01] | I’m his father. | 我是他的父亲 |
[22:02] | No, you’re Sakiru. | 不对 你是佐斩组的人 |
[22:03] | You had the boy’s father killed. | 你们害的孩子的父亲丢了性命 |
[22:07] | Why would I do that? | 我为啥要那样做呢? |
[22:08] | I have every legal right to my biological son. | 对于我的亲生儿子我享有合法权益 |
[22:13] | That man’s death was inconsequential. | 这个男人的死是微不足道的 |
[22:15] | Not to the boy. | 对孩子来说可不是这样 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna take the boy back. | 我要带我儿子回去 |
[22:22] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[22:34] | I’m gonna take the boy back. | 我要带我儿子回去 |
[22:37] | He needs me. | 他需要我 |
[22:43] | 15L20, requesting backup and help. | 15L20 请求后备支援 |
[22:46] | Involved in a T/C at, uh, Eighth and Hyde. | 在 呃 第八街和海德路那 发生车辆碰撞 |
[22:48] | Possible abduction of a minor. Surround this area. | 牵扯一起未成年人绑架 包围这一区域 |
[22:59] | Put him down! | 放开他! |
[23:02] | Put him down and get your hands up! | 放开他 举起手来! |
[23:04] | Right now! | 快点! |
[23:06] | Put him down and walk away. | 放开他 离他远一些 |
[23:08] | Move! | 快! |
[23:18] | We can tell by your tattoos that you’re Sakiru. | 从纹身我们能看出你是佐斩组的 |
[23:21] | I’m not Sakiru. | 我不是佐斩组的人 |
[23:22] | Then why kidnap the boy? | 那你绑架孩子干嘛? |
[23:23] | I didn’t kidnap him. | 我没有绑架他 |
[23:25] | Look, lady, we caught you with duct tape and the chloroform. | 小姐 我们抓到你时搜出胶布和氯仿 |
[23:28] | I didn’t kidnap him; I couldn’t kidnap Kenny Turner. | 我没有绑架他 我不会绑架Kenny Turner |
[23:31] | Because we stopped you. | 那是因为我们阻止了你 |
[23:35] | Because Kenny is my son. | 因为Kenny是我儿子 |
[23:39] | You and Yamada are Kenny’s biological parents? | 你和山田是Kenny的亲生父母? |
[23:43] | I met Yamada when I was 15. | 我15岁时遇到的山田 |
[23:46] | He was very charming at first. | 起初的时候他衣冠楚楚迷倒了我 |
[23:49] | Then he put these tattoos on me. | 之后这个禽兽给我纹了身 |
[23:52] | It meant I was his property to do with what he wanted. | 表明我是他私有财产可任其为所欲为 |
[23:56] | He raped me. | 他强奸了我 |
[24:01] | When I got pregnant, I made a promise to myself | 我怀孕的时候 我暗自发誓 |
[24:04] | I would never let my son be raised Sakiru. | 我绝不能让自己的儿子被当做 佐斩组员来抚养 |
[24:06] | So you took him to the States, where you met Russell Turner. | 所以你就带他来到美国 在这你遇到了Russell Turner |
[24:10] | He worked in a shelter, helped me get identification papers. | 他在收容所工作 帮我弄到身份证明 |
[24:14] | Told me a Chinese last name would make it more difficult for Yamada to find me. | 给我起了个中国姓 这样山田就更难发现我的踪迹 |
[24:18] | I became Susan Lee. | 我就变成了Susan Lee |
[24:20] | You gave Russell Turner your newborn baby to raise? | 你将新生儿交给Russell Turner抚养? |
[24:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:26] | Kenny was finally safe. | Kenny最终是安全了 |
[24:28] | But Yamada caught up to you 15 years later. | 但是山田15年后还是找上门了 |
[24:32] | Two days ago, Russell called me, said there was trouble. | 两天前 Russell打电话给我说有麻烦 |
[24:35] | So, you were trying to get to Kenny today before Yamada? | 所以 今天你要赶在山田之前找到Kenny? |
[24:38] | He’ll charm Kenny into Sakiru, just like he charmed me. | 他会诱使Kenny加入佐斩组 就像他一开始迷倒我的那样 |
[24:41] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会任其发生的 |
[24:48] | Please don’t let that happen. | 求你们不要让这一切发生 |
[25:04] | Is that really my mother? | 她真是我妈妈么? |
[25:07] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我想是的 |
[25:09] | And she’s been here in Florida this whole time? | 这些年她一直在佛罗里达? |
[25:13] | Maybe when the time’s right, you should let her explain. | 也许当时机成熟 让她解释给你听 |
[25:20] | That woman over there, she’s your Child Advocate. | 那边的女人是儿童权益保护机构的 |
[25:23] | She’s going to be looking after you for a while. | 她将暂时照顾你 |
[25:26] | You mean like foster care. | 你的意思是就像看护似的 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:31] | I know this is hard… | 我知道这很难… |
[25:32] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[25:51] | I’m going to present a series of tones. | 我将要播放一系列的音调 |
[25:53] | Some of the tones are very soft, so listen carefully. | 其中一些音调很细微 请仔细聆听 |
[25:55] | When you hear the tone, will you raise your hand for me? | 当你听到声音时 能向我举一下手么? |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:35] | I’m here to see Yamada. | 我来找山田 |
[26:36] | Well, he’s not here, and you can talk to me, Horatio… | 他不在 你可以和我谈 Horatio |
[26:39] | unless you have a warrant or a subpoena. | 除非你有授权令或是传票 |
[26:41] | He assassinated Russell Turner, Sully. | Sully 他为了夺回儿子 |
[26:44] | To reclaim his son. I wanna see him. | 暗杀了Russell Turner 我要见他 |
[26:46] | Well, that’s a bold statement. | 你好有自信 |
[26:48] | Let’s say he is the father. | 我们都知道 他是他儿子的爹 |
[26:50] | He has a right to his son. | 他享有监护他儿子的权利 |
[26:51] | He committed murder to assert that right. | 他杀人是为了取得监护权 |
[26:54] | Yeah, who told you that, the mother? | 谁这么跟你说的 孩儿他妈? |
[26:56] | She sold her kid to the highest bidder. | 她把孩子卖了个最高价 |
[26:58] | Yamada doesn’t have to kill anybody to get Kenny. | 山田不需要杀掉谁来得到Kenny |
[27:01] | He’s seeking custody in court. | 他在通过法律途径寻求监护权 |
[27:03] | That’s why I went to meet with the stepdad. | 所以我才会去拜访那位继父 |
[27:06] | Seeking and achieving are two different things. | 寻求和到手是两种不同的状态 |
[27:09] | The man is a criminal. | 这个男人是一名罪犯 |
[27:12] | Horatio, in Japan, | Horatio 在日本 |
[27:14] | the Sakiru and the police work hand-in-hand. | 佐斩组和警方是并肩作战的 |
[27:18] | That’s very Japanese of you, Sully. | Sully 你都快成日本人了啊 |
[27:21] | Why don’t you help me? | 帮帮我咋样? |
[27:22] | It’s not happening. | 没可能 |
[27:26] | I’ll be back. | 我会再来的 |
[27:32] | Well, Calleigh, we’ve got a family feud at the heart of this case, | Calleigh 案件的核心是家庭不和 |
[27:35] | so we’re chock full of motive. | 所以我们不缺乏动机 |
[27:38] | Problem is, we’re low on physical evidence. | 问题是 我们物证不足啊 |
[27:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | Is that everything the vic was wearing? | 这是受害者穿戴的所有物品么? |
[27:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:59] | It’s two pieces of the same jacket. | 一件夹克衫被一分为二 |
[28:02] | It’s an awful way to go. | 杀人方式真是怂人听闻 |
[28:03] | I thought I’d seen it all, until today. | 今天我才见识到这样的杀人方式 |
[28:08] | There’s just the normal stuff here. | 都是些常见的颗粒 |
[28:09] | Dirt, looks like some bread crumbs, lint… | 污垢 看上去像面包屑 线头 |
[28:17] | This jacket smells like pine needles. | 这外套一股子松针味 |
[28:22] | Could be something. Yeah, it could be. | 可能是条线索 是的 有可能 |
[28:24] | You know, the trace on our clothes reads like a diary we don’t mean to keep. | 死者衣物上的痕迹就像是无意间记下的日记 |
[28:27] | I think I’ll take another look around that crime scene. | 我认为要再去犯罪现场调查一次 |
[28:43] | Witnesses reported seeing a motorcycle chasing the, | 目击者说看到一辆摩托车追着 |
[28:46] | vic up here. | 死者到了这里 |
[28:48] | The only thing I’m witnessing is | 但我现在能看到的 |
[28:50] | a lot of tall buildings and some dead plants. | 就是多栋高楼还有一些死掉的植物 |
[28:53] | Think we missed something here? | 你认为我们漏了什么吗? |
[28:55] | Well, the killer discarded the sword. | 杀手丢掉了武士刀 |
[28:57] | I mean, granted there were no prints on it, but still… | 我是说 就算刀上没有指纹 但仍… |
[29:00] | Maybe something else was dumped. | 也许他还丢弃了其他东西 |
[29:02] | Russell Turner’s murder was messy. | Russell Turner的谋杀现场很混乱 |
[29:05] | There’s no way that escape route is clean. | 没道理逃跑路线会是干净的 |
[29:07] | I’ll tell you what I’m finding here, some empty beer cans. | 告诉你我找到了啥 空的啤酒易拉罐 |
[29:14] | Here’s a shoe that smells like a dead fish. | 一只散发着死鱼味的鞋 |
[29:18] | Oh, good, apparently there is actually a dead fish in here. | 真的 鞋里还真有条死鱼 |
[29:21] | Will you focus, please? | 专心点 好不好? |
[29:25] | Damn it! | 我操! |
[29:26] | Great, this is wonderful. | 很好 完美至极 |
[29:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[29:29] | Well, apparently they’ve got misters up here for dead vegetation. | 很明显喷水器还在浇灌死了的植物 |
[29:55] | Well, that was a waste of my time and my pants, too. | 浪费了时间不说还害我搭进去条裤子 |
[29:59] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了没? |
[30:01] | It smells like pine needles. | 一股子松针味 |
[30:02] | Looks like runoff from the misters upstairs. | 看上去像是从上面的喷水器流下的 |
[30:05] | Exactly. Sometimes they’ll scent the water to cover the smell of pesticide, | 正解 有时把松针掺水里会掩盖 杀虫剂的气味 |
[30:09] | and then the runoff just ended up down here. | 那些药水就流到了这里 |
[30:15] | Russell Turner had this scent on his clothes. | Russell Turner的衣服上沾上了这股味道 |
[30:17] | So, if we have trace on our murder victim… | 所以 如果在死者身上我们发现了这一痕迹 |
[30:20] | It would be on our killer, too. | 那么凶手身上也一定有这股味道 |
[30:22] | Exactly. | 对 |
[30:31] | Turn. | 转过身来 |
[30:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | So far, they’re all clean. I’m not finding any form | 到现在为止 他们都是清白的 |
[30:41] | of pesticide on any of their clothes. Turn around. | 在他们的衣服上没有发现杀虫剂 转个身 |
[30:45] | Hey, Jesse. | 喂 Jesse |
[30:46] | What about bandage man, right here? | 那边的绷带男查了没? |
[30:49] | Yeah, no, I haven’t checked him yet. | 呃 没 我还没检查到他 |
[30:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | Looks like he’s missing a finger. | 看上去他砍掉了一根指头 |
[30:54] | I mean, you’d need all five to wield that sword effectively. | 五指齐全才能自如地挥刀 |
[30:58] | Takashi Yamada. | 山田隆 |
[31:02] | Mr. Yamada is busy. | 山田先生很忙 |
[31:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:07] | Would you come over here, please? | 你能过来一下吗? |
[31:14] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[31:16] | I was careless. | 我大意了 |
[31:17] | You disappoint your boss and sacrifice a finger, partner? | 你惹恼了组长然后丢掉了一根手指吧? |
[31:21] | Put your arms at your side. | 把手放在身体两侧 |
[31:26] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[31:34] | I got a reflective trace on the back of his neck. | 在他后颈处发现反光痕迹 |
[31:36] | Get your hands in the air right now. | 现在把手举起来 |
[32:05] | I did what was necessary to save Mr. Yamada. | 我尽我所能解决山田先生的燃眉之急 |
[32:08] | Oh, so you were following his orders, huh? | 所以你是听令行事咯? |
[32:10] | No one knew of my actions. | 没人知道我这次的行动 |
[32:11] | I carried them out alone. | 我自己一人完成了任务 |
[32:13] | Okay, so you fell on the company sword, huh? | 所以你留下了组织的武士刀? |
[32:15] | My story won’t change. | 我的口供是不会改变的 |
[32:17] | You are under arrest for the murder of Russell Turner. | 你因谋杀Russell Turner而被捕了 |
[32:20] | What I couldn’t finish, another will. | 我未完成的任务会由别人来完成 |
[32:23] | Takashi Yamada will get his son. | 山田隆会得到儿子的监护权 |
[32:26] | Not if I find him first. Take him. | 要是我先找到就不会这样了 带走 |
[33:05] | I heard we got Russell Turner’s killer. | 我听说已经抓到杀害Russell Turner 的凶手 |
[33:07] | Hey, your nose for pine needles paid off. | 这次是你闻到的松针味立功了 |
[33:09] | The guy copped to the whole thing. | 那个人因为谋杀被警察逮捕 |
[33:10] | Did he say anything about motive? | 他有没有说起动机? |
[33:12] | Well, he said that he did it to save Takashi Yamada. | 他说这是为解决山田的燃眉之急 |
[33:14] | I mean, what do you think that means? | 你觉得那是什么意思? |
[33:16] | I think it means that we got the who but not the why. | 我想意思是抓到了人却没找对动机 |
[33:19] | What I don’t understand is Yamada has access to everything. | 我不明白的是山田要啥有啥 |
[33:22] | Why did it take him 15 years to find his son? | 为什么他会花15年来找儿子? |
[33:23] | I don’t know, but we need to take a closer look at Yamada. | 天知道 但我们要进一步了解山田 |
[33:26] | I am way ahead of you. | 我先你一步 |
[33:28] | I accessed the Japanese criminal database records, | 我进入日本犯罪数据库 |
[33:31] | pulled up everything I could find about Yamada. | 把能找到的关于山田的记录都找全了 |
[33:36] | Wow, look at that. | 哇 看呐 |
[33:37] | Gun charges, drug charges, assault, | 贩枪 贩毒 暴力攻击 |
[33:39] | flight to avoid prosecution. | 为了逃避起诉就飞到这边来了 |
[33:41] | He wants us to believe that he cares about his son. | 他想要我们相信的是他关心孩子 |
[33:44] | Yeah, he’s trying to paint himself as a devoted father. | 是啊 他努力把自己刻画成一名贤父 |
[33:46] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不会买他帐 |
[33:47] | No. Look at that. | 我也是 你看 |
[33:49] | Yamada was hit for rape when he was 30 years old. | 山田30岁时被指控犯了强奸罪 |
[33:52] | The charges were dropped, the case was dismissed. | 指控被撤销 案件也被驳回 |
[33:55] | Says they obtained a blood sample during the investigation. | 说是调查中发现一份血液样本 |
[33:58] | But the blood we have doesn’t match the type A from this rape. | 但是血型与强奸犯的A型不符 |
[34:02] | Natalia ran Yamada’s blood, | Natalia检测了山田的血型 |
[34:03] | and it came back as type O positive, not type A. | 结果是阳性O型血 不是A型的 |
[34:07] | How’s a person change his blood type? | 人的血型怎么会改变呢? |
[34:12] | I read somewhere that if a person gets a liver transplant, | 我曾读看过报道说接受肝脏移植的人 |
[34:15] | their blood chemistry will change in order to accept the donor organ. | 为了适应捐献者的器官 血液化学会响应发生改变 |
[34:19] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:21] | Sakiru full-body tattoos can cause | 佐斩组那通体的纹身会引起 |
[34:23] | sweat production to shut down, makes the liver fail. | 排汗系统关闭 使得肝脏功能失灵 |
[34:26] | But plenty of people… | 但是 很多人 |
[34:27] | bikers… get full-body tattoos. | 骑车的人 通体都是纹身 |
[34:29] | You never hear about their liver failing. | 你从没听过他们的肝脏坏死吧 |
[34:31] | No, Sakiru tattoos are applied with bamboo reeds. | 不 佐斩的纹身是拿竹片纹的 |
[34:32] | I mean, the ink penetrates so far into the skin | 墨水渗入皮肤下那么深 |
[34:34] | that it actually blocks the sweat glands. | 于是就阻塞了汗腺 |
[34:49] | Yamada got a liver transplant. | 山田接受过肝脏移植 |
[34:51] | And with all those tattoos, this new one’s not going to last either. | 披着那么多纹身 这个新肝也顶不了多长时间 |
[34:53] | His liver, it’s failing. | 他的肝脏 正在坏死 |
[34:57] | That’s what he needs from his son. | 他找儿子是为了儿子的肝脏 |
[35:01] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[35:02] | Kenny Turner is missing from his foster home. | Kenny Turner从寄养家庭失踪了 |
[35:05] | Somebody roughed up his caseworker and they grabbed him. | 有人对负责他的社工动粗并抓走了他 |
[35:07] | I’ll notify Horatio. | 我去通知Horatio |
[35:14] | Sully, where’s the boy? | Sully 孩子在哪里? |
[35:15] | I’m being 100% honest with you when I tell you I don’t know. | 我大实话跟你讲了 我真不知道 |
[35:18] | Sully, we know the real reason Yamada wants him back. | Sully 我们已经查明山田找他的原因 |
[35:20] | The real reason? He needs a liver transplant, Sully. | 真正原因? 他需要肝脏移植 Sully |
[35:23] | The boy is his donor. | 他儿子就是捐献方 |
[35:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:26] | I picked up a prescription for Yamada yesterday… Flumazenil. | 昨天我偶然发现山田的处方药 是氟马西尼(中枢镇定用药) |
[35:28] | Yes, that is for liver disease. Where is he? | 对 那是用来治疗肝病的 山田在哪? |
[35:31] | Yamada slipped away an hour ago without telling me. | 他一小时前不告而别了 |
[35:33] | If we don’t find him now, we’ll never get him back. | 如果现在找不到他 就再也别想找到他 |
[35:35] | He called his helicopter yesterday. Where was it? | 昨天他打电话要直升机过来 地点呢? |
[35:37] | Where was the helicopter? Lighthouse Park. | 直升机停哪了? 灯塔公园 |
[35:54] | Stop him! | 拦住他! |
[36:02] | (helicopter propellers whirring) Takashi! | 隆啊! |
[36:04] | Takashi! | 隆啊! |
[36:07] | Let him go. | 放开孩子 |
[36:09] | Let him go! | 放开孩子! |
[36:21] | Takashi. | 隆 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry, son. | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[37:01] | I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:16] | Dr. Forest, dial 118, please. | Forest医生 请拨打118 |
[37:32] | You have all the signs of noise-induced hearing loss. | 很多迹象表明你患有噪声诱发的 听觉障碍 |
[37:35] | The ringing in your ears is called tinnitus. | 你耳中听到的声响被称为耳鸣 |
[37:38] | And will that just go away on its own? | 它会自行好转么? |
[37:41] | Too soon to tell. | 现在说为时尚早 |
[37:42] | The explosion could’ve been as high as 140 decibels. | 爆炸声可高达140分贝 |
[37:45] | That’s like standing next to the engine of a jumbo jet. | 就像是站在大型喷气式客机引擎旁 |
[37:48] | The sheer force of those vibrations | 震动所产成巨大的破坏力 |
[37:51] | damaged these hair cells responsible for conducting an electrical signal. | 摧毁了传到生物电流的听毛细胞 |
[37:55] | And sending the sound to my brain. | 并且向我大脑传送声音 |
[37:57] | Were you having any of these symptoms prior to the blast? | 爆炸之前有没有以上症状? |
[38:00] | Prior? No. Why? | 之前? 没有啊 怎么了? |
[38:03] | On the CT scan, I found a preexisting injury. | 通过CT扫描 我发现一处已经存在的伤口 |
[38:06] | Disruption of the middle ear bones. | 耳骨的中部断裂过 |
[38:08] | It’s not consistent with noise trauma. | 这和噪声引发的创伤不符 |
[38:10] | Well, what does that mean? | 医生你的意思是? |
[38:13] | I mean, if it didn’t happen during the explosion, | 我是说 如果不是在爆炸前发生的话 |
[38:14] | when could it have happened? | 那我的耳骨是啥时候断的? |
[38:16] | Have you suffered a head injury recently? | 你最近头部受过伤吗? |
[38:19] | No. | 没有 |
[38:20] | I’ve been doing this for a little over ten years, | 我干医生有十多年 |
[38:22] | and two out of every three cochlear concussions | 三分之二的耳蜗震荡患者是女性 |
[38:26] | I come across are women, caused by a hand slap. | 都是由掌掴造成的 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:32] | I’m a woman, obviously, but, um… | 我是女人 这很明显 但 |
[38:36] | there’s nothing like that, so… | 没有发生过那种事情 所以 |
[38:39] | I’m in a very dangerous line of work. | 我的职业很危险 |
[38:42] | A-And besides, if I had had this, this concussion before, | 并且 如果我以前有过 有过脑震荡 |
[38:44] | then why didn’t I have any symptoms? | 为什么我没有一点症状呢? |
[38:46] | They’re not always immediate. | 不是所有的伤害能立即显现 |
[38:49] | I have phone numbers of people who will listen. | 我有那些愿意倾听的人的电话 |
[38:52] | If you need it. | 如果你有需要 |
[38:55] | Uh, can we just focus on the fact that I was almost blown to bits on a crime scene? | 我们能不能把注意力集中在我差点 在现场被炸成碎片上来? |
[38:58] | Because that’s really what I’m dealing with right now. | 因为现在我来是为了解决听力问题 |
[39:02] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[39:04] | Let me pull together some of the temporary treatment options, | 我们一起确定下临时的治疗方案 |
[39:06] | and we can discuss them. | 这样我们也好讨论 |
[39:09] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[39:21] | STOP TOLENCE | (拒绝忍耐) |
[39:32] | I’m gonna miss my dad. | 我会想念我爸爸 |
[39:35] | I just knew… | 我就是明白 |
[39:37] | no matter how messed up things got… | 无论情况多么糟糕 |
[39:40] | he’d be there. | 他总会出现帮我解决 |
[39:41] | Nothing ever shook him. | 没有什么能动摇他 |
[39:45] | And now what? | 而现在呢? |
[39:47] | I mean, Child Services, they don’t care where I end up. | 我是说 儿童福利机构 他们不会管我死活 |
[39:58] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这干嘛? |
[40:01] | I told you, I have nothing to say to that woman. | 我跟你讲我和她没啥好说的 |
[40:05] | Kenny… | Kenny… |
[40:07] | Kenny, why don’t we give her a chance? | Kenny 为什么不给她一个机会呢? |
[40:09] | No. | 才不 |
[40:10] | She had her chance, okay? | 她以前有过机会的 好吧? |
[40:13] | She gave me up a long time ago. | 很早以前她就放弃了我 |
[40:15] | She did that to protect you. | 她那样做是为了保护你 |
[40:22] | Give her a chance. | 给她个机会 |
[40:36] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[40:48] | Hi, Kenny. | 嗨 Kenny |
[40:52] | I don’t expect you to forgive me for what I did. | 我不指望你能原谅我的所作所为 |
[41:00] | For 15 years… | 这15年来 |
[41:03] | every day of your life, I missed you. | 每一分每一秒 我都在想念你 |
[41:10] | I don’t want to miss any more. | 我不想再一次失去你 |
[41:13] | Please give me a chance. | 请给我一个机会吧 |
[41:40] | == 结束 == |