时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I JUST HEARD SCREAMS. | |
[00:12] | 我听到一声惨叫 | |
[00:23] | Over there. | 那边 |
[00:39] | I see him,I see him! | 我看见他了 看见他了! |
[01:22] | Hey,man,who the hell are you? | 我说 你他妈是谁啊? |
[01:26] | Which way did he go? | 他往哪跑了? |
[01:27] | THAT WAY. | 这边 |
[01:28] | He went that way! Come on! | 他往这边去了! 快点追! |
[01:34] | Hey! Watch it! | 我说 看着点道! |
[01:39] | You okay? You okay? Yeah,I’m fine. | 你还好么? 没事吧? 我没事 |
[01:41] | Through there! | 往那边去了! |
[01:47] | Did you see a guy come through here? | 你看到一个男的从这跑开了吗? |
[01:50] | Yeah,he went that way, towards the beach. | 看到了 他往那边跑向海滩了 |
[01:52] | What’d he look like? | 他长得啥样啊? |
[01:53] | I don’t know,uh, kind of tall,dark hair. | 没看清楚 是那种深色头发的高个 |
[01:56] | I didn’t get a good look. | 我没仔细看 |
[02:06] | Where’s the suspect,Calleigh? | 嫌犯跑哪去了 Calleigh? |
[02:08] | Ryan’s chasing him. | Ryan正在追 |
[02:10] | Maybe he’s still here. | 没准他还在这里 |
[02:11] | Move it! | 上来! |
[02:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:17] | Look,this is a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[02:18] | I didn’t kill that girl. | 我没杀那个女孩 |
[02:21] | Nobody said anything about a girl. | 没有人说起死的那位是个女孩 |
[02:28] | * Yeah! * | |
[02:51] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[02:55] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[02:58] | * No, no! * | |
[03:10] | Summer Davenport, Star Island heiress, | Summer Davenport 星之岛的继承人 |
[03:12] | was brutally murdered in her home this morning. | 今早被残忍杀害在其家中 |
[03:14] | A neighbor called 911 after hearing screams | 在听到屋内传来的惨叫之后 |
[03:16] | coming from the house. | 邻居拨打911报警 |
[03:18] | Police have a suspect in custody… | 警方已经拘留一名嫌犯 |
[03:19] | a homeless man,who was caught running from the scene. | 该男子无家可归 逃离现场时被抓个正着 |
[03:22] | I climbed in through a window. | 我是从窗户爬进去了 |
[03:24] | These rich people dead-bolt the doors | 有钱人都把大门紧锁 |
[03:25] | and leave the windows wide open. | 而窗户却大肆敞开 |
[03:27] | Was that before or after you killed Ms. Davenport? | 爬窗户是在你杀Davenport女士之前 还是之后? |
[03:30] | No… I thought the house would be empty. | 我没杀人 我以为那是间空屋子 |
[03:32] | I… swear. | 我可以…发誓 |
[03:33] | I never even saw her. | 我从没见过她 |
[03:35] | Hey,I’m not a killer! | 我没杀人! |
[03:36] | I just wanted a hot shower and a good night’s sleep. | 我只想洗个热水澡睡个好觉 |
[03:38] | Keep talking,motormouth. | 接着说啊 健谈家 |
[03:39] | Now I got you on breaking and entering. | 现在你是非法入侵 |
[03:41] | WO Don’t say another word. | 你一个字都不要说 |
[03:43] | This is a crime scene,ma’am. Who are you? | 女士 这是犯罪现场 请问你是? |
[03:45] | Just paying a visit to my new client. | 我是来看一眼我的新委托人 |
[03:50] | Client? | 委托人? |
[03:51] | Never even met. We have now. | 我们有见过吗 现在见着了 |
[03:54] | Adrianna Villani, defense attorney. | 我是Adrianna Villani 辩护律师 |
[03:55] | I do the talking. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[03:57] | Unless you want to handle | 如果你不想自己 |
[03:57] | the situation yourself. How’d you get here | 应付这复杂的局面 你怎么这么快就到现场了? |
[04:00] | so fast? You’ve got some sort of ambulance-chasing intuition? | 你头上有犯罪感应器不成? |
[04:03] | It’s all over the morning news. | 早间新闻一直在不停播放这一新闻 |
[04:04] | “Homeless man kills Star Island heiress.” | “无家可归男痛杀星之岛女继承人” |
[04:08] | Two bad he’s not an immigrant,Sergeant, | 糟糕的是他不是移民 |
[04:10] | or you’d have a twofer. | 要不你的麻烦还要再加一层 |
[04:11] | You accusing the P.D. of unfair bias? | 你这是指控警方不公正执法? |
[04:13] | Just making sure Zach gets a fair trial. | 就是保证Zach会被公正地审判 |
[04:15] | I want to talk to my client. | 我想要和我的委托人谈一下 |
[04:17] | And introduce him to my forensics expert. | 并且向他介绍我的鉴证专家 |
[04:24] | When did you start working with the other side,Delko? | 啥时候你开始为辩方做事了 Delko? |
[04:26] | Come on,Frank, I got a job to do. | 别这样 Frank 我得工作不是 |
[04:28] | Let me talk to the guy. | 让我和这个家伙谈谈 |
[04:30] | He’s all yours. | 他现在归你们了 |
[04:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[04:36] | Zach Finley | Zach Finley. |
[04:43] | She was stabbed six times, in the abdomen. | 她腹部被刺六刀 |
[04:46] | Four superficial cuts, | 其中四刀较浅 |
[04:49] | two lethal. | 有两刀是致命伤 |
[04:51] | Defensive wounds on both hands. | 双手均有防御伤 |
[04:52] | So she fought off her attacker, Doctor,and lost. | 医生 这么说她是反抗袭击者 最后她输了 |
[04:57] | What about the weapon? | 那凶器有什么发现? |
[04:59] | Well,the cuts are sharp on one edge,blunt on the other. | 所有伤口一边很锋利 另一边很钝 |
[05:02] | I’d say it’s a single-edged blade. | 我敢说是是把单刃刀 |
[05:07] | Three-and-a-half inches wide. | 3.5英寸宽 |
[05:10] | And by the looks of it… | 从伤口上看 |
[05:15] | …at least five inches long. | 至少有5英寸长 |
[05:17] | Five inches long. | 5英寸长 |
[05:18] | Well,that narrows it down, doesn’t it? | 那把范围缩小了 不是吗? |
[05:20] | Thank you,Doctor. Mm. | 谢谢你 医生 嗯嗯 |
[05:22] | Load her up and move her out, fellas. | 伙计们 把她装上车运出去 |
[05:23] | ALL RIGHT. YOU GOT IT. | 好的 |
[05:27] | THIS WAY.LET ME SHOW YOU. | 这边走 我带你去 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Finley’s attorney wants | 是啊 Finley的律师想要快一点 |
[05:31] | to move this one through the system fast. | 让这个案子走完司法流程 |
[05:33] | Yeah,she wants to prevent us from building a good case | 她不想让我们找到有力证据指控她的当事人 |
[05:35] | against her client. Yeah,we can’t let that happen. | 是的 我们不能让这一切发生 |
[05:38] | So,what do we know about this Finley guy so far? | 那么 我们目前对Finley了解多少? |
[05:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Well,he may be homeless, but he’s not jobless. | 他也许无家可归 但是他没有失业 |
[05:44] | He works the circulation desk at the Miami Ledger. | 他是迈阿密账目公司的一名出纳 |
[05:46] | He said Summer Davenport put a vacation hold on her paper, | 他说Summer Davenport行程上说要休假 |
[05:49] | so he thought the house would be empty until tomorrow. | 所以他以为房子在明天之前都没人住 |
[05:51] | Oh,so he breaks in, Summer shows up early | 他就闯入了 Summer的提早出现 |
[05:53] | and surprises him. | 吓了他一跳 |
[05:54] | Stab,stab,stab. Yeah. | 之后就我捅 我捅 我捅捅捅 是啊 |
[05:55] | The cops show up,he runs with blood on his clothing. | 警察来了 他浑身是血地逃跑 |
[05:57] | Well,this guy is guilty. | 这个人有罪 |
[06:00] | ******** | 这是我在邻居那里问到的口供 |
[06:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:03] | The murder weapon appears | 凶器好像是一把3.5寸宽 |
[06:04] | to be a three-and-a-half inch by five-inch blade. | 5寸长的刀 |
[06:07] | Let’s check the kitchen, please. | Jesse去检查厨房 |
[06:09] | Mr. Wolfe,let’s dust for prints. | Wolfe 去提取指纹 |
[06:11] | Mr. Finley climbed through the window. | Finley是从窗户爬进来的 |
[06:14] | All right,I’ll take the backyard. | 好吧 我负责后院 |
[06:15] | And while you’re at it, I found a scuff mark | 就在你们还在忙的时候 我在血泊那里 |
[06:17] | in the blood pool. | 发现有拖拽的痕迹 |
[06:18] | Let’s document that,okay? | 去把那个也一并归档好么? |
[06:20] | Will do. All right. | 这就去做 很好 |
[07:06] | There’s dirty dishes in the sink. | 水槽内有没刷的盘子 |
[07:09] | Fresh egg shells in the garbage with toast. | 垃圾桶内有鲜鸡蛋壳和吐司 |
[07:12] | Appears the victim was making herself breakfast | 看上去受害人在被杀之前 |
[07:14] | before she was killed. | 正在做早饭 |
[07:17] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有暴力入侵的迹象 |
[07:19] | Window is open. | 窗户是敞开的 |
[07:21] | The bed appears to be slept in. | 床也有人睡过 |
[07:23] | Both are consistent with the suspect’s statement. | 这两点与嫌犯的口供一致 |
[07:48] | A chef’s knife with blood on it. | 一把厨用刀上有血迹 |
[07:50] | Could be a possible murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[07:59] | Okay. I’ve got a scuff mark in the blood pool. | 血泊处发现有拖拽的痕迹 |
[08:04] | There are bloody footprints that indicate | 血脚印显示 |
[08:06] | our suspect ran into the grass. | 嫌犯跑进草坪中 |
[08:10] | There’s our expert witness. | 专家证人来啦 |
[08:15] | I’m sure you heard… | 我肯定你是听说了 |
[08:16] | Tripp thinks I went over to the dark side. | Tripp以为我投靠敌营了 |
[08:18] | What do you think? | 你的想法呢? |
[08:19] | I didn’t go looking for the job; Villani got my name | 我没有找这份工作 Villani手头上有张前CSI的名单 |
[08:21] | off a list of former CSIs. | 上面有我的名字 |
[08:23] | But you said yes. | 但你还是答应了 |
[08:24] | Mm. Seemed like a good chance to help people. | 嗯 看上去像是个助人的好机会 |
[08:26] | Provided they’re innocent. | 前提是那些人是无辜的 |
[08:28] | Villani’s been right about her clients 80% of the time. | Villani对委托人的判断准确度有80% |
[08:31] | But in this case, | 但是在本案里 |
[08:32] | the suspect ran from the house covered in blood. | 嫌犯浑身是血地逃离这栋房子 |
[08:35] | He spent the night in the victim’s bed | 他整晚都在死者床上睡觉 |
[08:37] | and claims he never heard a thing. | 并声称他什么都没听到 |
[08:39] | Do you honestly think he’s innocent? | 说实话 你真觉得他是无辜的? |
[08:40] | I think that we’re both after the same thing. | 我觉得我们追寻的是同一样东西 |
[08:43] | The truth. | 真相 |
[08:44] | I’m only here to observe. | 我来这就是为了观察 |
[08:46] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[08:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[09:01] | The blade matched the dimensions provided by the M.E. | 这把刀与法医所说的尺寸相吻合 |
[09:04] | Well,this also confirmed | 同时还证实了 |
[09:05] | that the blood on the blade belonged to our victim. | 刀上的血是属于死者的 |
[09:40] | Well,this confirms it. | 呃 并且进一步肯定了 |
[09:43] | The prints on the handle are Zach Finley’s. | 刀柄上留有Zach Finley的指纹 |
[09:50] | Last night I made myself a gin and tonic. | 昨晚我给自己弄了点杜松子加汤尼水 |
[09:52] | I cut up some fresh limes. | 切了些鲜柠檬 |
[09:55] | Guess I left the knife out on the counter. | 我猜我是把刀放到橱柜上了 |
[09:57] | There’s a dark saturation stain on the suspect’s pants. | 嫌犯裤子上有一块暗色的污渍 |
[10:06] | There’s a large scuff mark in the blood pool, | 血泊中有很大一块拖拽的痕迹 |
[10:09] | that is consistent with the shape of the pant leg. | 那与裤腿的形状一致 |
[10:11] | It looks like Zach knelt in the victim’s blood. | 看上去Zach跪倒在死者的血泊中 |
[10:15] | I slipped on the tile when I was running out. | 当我跑路时瓷砖打滑 |
[10:19] | Fell into the blood. | 我就摔在血泊里 |
[10:32] | You know,there could be a logical explanation | 你知道 你们发现的一切 |
[10:35] | for everything you found. | 从逻辑上也能解释得通 |
[10:36] | Or you have one of Villani’s 20% that are guilty. | 或者你碰上Villani那20%的罪犯了 |
[10:42] | Right,and then I took a sleeping pill, | 对的 之后我吃了安眠药 |
[10:45] | and I went to sleep. | 我就睡着了 |
[10:46] | Then I woke up to the sound of sirens,I ran. | 后来被警报器的声音惊醒我就逃跑了 |
[10:48] | So,you didn’t hear anything during the time of the murder? | 这么说谋杀之时你没有听到任何声音? |
[10:52] | No. | 没有听到 |
[10:54] | The prosecution’s going to sink you. | 检方会让你完蛋的 |
[10:56] | Why? | 为啥? |
[10:57] | I don’t care how many sleeping pills you took, | 我才不管你吃了多少片安眠药 |
[10:59] | you didn’t hear a girl getting slaughtered? | 你没有听到一个女孩惨死? |
[11:04] | All right,I might’ve heard a man’s voice. | 好吧 我可能是听到一个男人的声音 |
[11:07] | Might’ve heard a man’s voice? | 可能听到男人的声音? |
[11:08] | You didn’t tell us that before. | 你之前没有告诉我们 |
[11:09] | I don’t know,it could’ve been just a dream. | 我不确定 可能只是我做梦 |
[11:11] | Dream? Zach! | 做梦? Zach! |
[11:13] | Um… | 呃 |
[11:14] | This is great. What? | 这很好 啥? |
[11:16] | When suspects dream part of their statement, | 当嫌犯有部分口供说是在做梦时 |
[11:18] | it usually means they’re more involved than they want to say. | 这通常表明他们的情况 比口供中说的复杂的多 |
[11:20] | I’m just telling you what I remember,all right? | 我在告诉你我记得的一切好吧? |
[11:23] | I don’t know if I heard it, | 我不知道自己到底是听到了 |
[11:25] | if I dreamed I heard it. | 还是我梦到自己听到了 |
[11:27] | I told you, I was on a sleeping pill. | 我跟你讲过我吃了安眠药 |
[11:35] | I want you to draw something for me. | 我想让你画点东西 |
[11:38] | Something to help you get your story straight. | 画画可能会让你的陈词变得清晰直接 |
[11:43] | What should I draw? | 我该画点什么? |
[11:45] | I want you to draw exactly what you saw | 我想要你精确画出 |
[11:46] | when you ran outside this morning. | 当你今天早晨跑到外面时看到的一切 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:27] | No,Zach. | 不 Zach |
[12:30] | What? | 咋了? |
[12:31] | When people are telling the truth, | 当人们说的是实话时 |
[12:32] | they typically draw from their perspective. | 他们通常会从自己的视角开始画 |
[12:35] | The edge of the bed, the floor,what they saw. | 床的边缘 地板 他们看到的一切 |
[12:38] | You drew this from a bird’s-eye view. | 你是从鸟瞰视角开始画的 |
[12:39] | Well,what does that mean? | 这有什么含义吗? |
[12:41] | It means that you’re lying about some aspect of your story. | 含义是你的故事有些方面是撒了谎的 |
[12:45] | It doesn’t sound like hard science. | 听上去不像是严谨的科学理论 |
[12:48] | The theory’s based on a recent study. | 这个理论是基于最近的研究之上 |
[12:51] | It’s not admissible yet, | 还没有得到广泛认同 |
[12:53] | but it’s enough to give me doubt. | 但是足够可以让我怀疑你的口供 |
[12:57] | Does this mean you’re dumping me? | 这表示你们要放弃我么? |
[12:58] | What are you hiding?! | 你到底隐瞒了什么! |
[13:01] | Nothing. | 啥也没隐瞒 |
[13:03] | Eric,let me take this. | Eric 让我来吧 |
[13:12] | I’ll see you in the prelim. | 初审时见 |
[13:21] | You’d better tell me the truth. | 你最好是跟我讲实话 |
[13:25] | Because I can’t protect you otherwise. | 否则我也保不了你 |
[13:36] | I do have something to hide, | 我的确隐瞒了一些事情 |
[13:38] | but I would rather | 但是比起告诉你实话 |
[13:39] | go away for killing that girl… | 我宁可去 |
[13:44] | …than tell you. | 杀了那个女孩 |
[13:58] | The court will take a ten minute break | 法庭将休庭10分钟 |
[14:00] | and then hear from the defense’s next witness. | 之后将听取辩方下一位证人的证词 |
[14:09] | Ten more minutes,H. | 还有十分钟 H |
[14:10] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[14:11] | Look,I know I don’t have to say it,but,uh… | 我知道我不必这样说 但是我 |
[14:15] | thanks for all the calls. | 谢谢你打电话过来 |
[14:16] | You’re still family,Eric. | 你仍然是大家庭的一员 Eric |
[14:19] | Now,wh-what if I’m wrong? | 但是如果我错了该怎么办? |
[14:22] | What if I help a killer go free today? | 要是我让一个真正的杀人犯得到自由 该怎么办? |
[14:24] | It is too late to get cold feet. | 事到临头退缩有点太迟了 |
[14:26] | It’s moving so fast, | 事态发展得太快 |
[14:27] | I’ve haven’t had a chance | 我都没有机会让自己 |
[14:29] | to wrap my brain around all the evidence. | 全神贯注在所有的证据上 |
[14:31] | Eric,the forensic expert cannot walk on a case. | Eric 鉴证专家不是跑龙套的 |
[14:37] | Yeah,I gotta follow through. | 嗯 我得自始至终跟进这起案子 |
[14:38] | You gotta follow through. | 你得跟进这起案子到底 |
[14:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:50] | The saturation stain on the pants | 裤子上的污渍 |
[14:52] | matches the scuff mark in the blood pool. | 与血泊中的拖拽痕迹相符 |
[14:55] | The defendant knelt over the victim while he stabbed her. | 被告捅杀死者时跪在她身旁 |
[15:02] | Do you agree with CSI Duquesne’s assessment? | 你赞同Duquesne调查员的评估么? |
[15:05] | No,I don’t. | 不 我不同意 |
[15:07] | If you look to the right of the blood pool, | 如果你看到血泊的右边 |
[15:09] | there’s a distinct splash pattern on the tile. | 瓷砖上有明显的飞溅图案 |
[15:12] | Could this splash pattern have occurred | 飞溅图案的形成能否发生在 |
[15:14] | when the defendant slipped in the blood,as he testified? | 当被告如他所讲滑倒在血泊中之时? |
[15:17] | Yes,I believe it could have. | 是的 我相信有这可能 |
[15:27] | Thank you,Mr. Delko. | 谢谢你 Delko先生 |
[15:30] | Yeah,that knife was used | 是的 这把刀就是用来 |
[15:31] | to stab Summer Davenport. | 刺杀Summer Davenport的凶器 |
[15:33] | I found the defendant’s | 我在刀柄上 |
[15:34] | prints on the handle. | 发现被告的指纹 |
[15:39] | This knife is a pretty damning | 这把刀的确是非常好的证据啊 |
[15:41] | piece of evidence, is it not,Mr. Delko? | Delko先生 你说是不是呢? |
[15:43] | Only when you don’t consider the timeline. | 当你考虑时间线时这就不是好的证据了 |
[15:46] | What do you mean by that? | 这话怎讲? |
[15:47] | The fingerprints don’t tell us | 指纹并不能告诉我们 |
[15:49] | when Zach Finley handled the knife. | Zach Finley是何时握过刀 |
[15:51] | Zach stated in his testimony earlier that he made himself | Zach早前的证词说过 |
[15:54] | a drink the night before the murder. | 他在谋杀前给自己弄了点喝的 |
[15:56] | He used the knife to cut a lime. | 他用刀来切柠檬 |
[15:57] | Is there any evidence to support that? | 有没有证据支持这一点? |
[15:59] | Yes,the defense ordered | 是的 辩方要求对刀 |
[16:01] | a test of the knife blade | 做一项 |
[16:02] | for citric acid. | 柠檬酸的测试 |
[16:04] | And what was the result of that test? | 测试的结果是什么? |
[16:06] | Positive. | 阳性的 |
[16:19] | This is a close call, but I’m going to say that | 这算是侥幸脱险吧 但我要说的是 |
[16:23] | the prosecution has provided insufficient evidence | 检方证据不足 |
[16:26] | to convince a reasonable jury | 不能使理智的陪审团确信 |
[16:28] | that this defendant committed the crime of murder. | 被告犯了谋杀罪 |
[16:31] | I will hold the defendant over | 我会指控被告 |
[16:34] | to face charges of breaking and entering. | 犯有非法入侵罪 |
[16:36] | However,you don’t have enough for the murder charge. | 但是谋杀指控证据不充分 |
[16:39] | Your Honor,this animal | 法官阁下 这个禽兽 |
[16:41] | killed an innocent woman! | 杀了一个无辜的女人! |
[16:43] | Come back when you have more evidence. | 证据充分了再过来吧 |
[16:45] | I move to set bail. | 我请求决定保释金额 |
[16:46] | Bail is set at $50,000. | 保释金是5万美金 |
[16:48] | Your Honor,he’s homeless; he can’t make that. | 法官阁下 他无家可归 出不起这笔钱 |
[16:51] | Then he’ll remain in custody. | 那他就继续待在看守所 |
[16:55] | I can’t believe the judge fell for Finley’s excuses. | 我不敢相信法官认同Finley的辩解 |
[16:58] | Well,it wouldn’t have happened if we would’ve had more time. | 要是我们证据充分这一切也不会发生 |
[17:00] | So,what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[17:02] | You heard the man. | 你听到法官的话了 |
[17:03] | We finish what we started. | 我们就做完开始时做的工作就行 |
[17:42] | Pilates, yoga,90-minute abs. | 普拉提 瑜伽 90分钟助你塑造腹肌 |
[17:47] | That’s a pretty decent exercise collection. | 这些收藏都是很好的练习教程 |
[17:50] | Hey,Delko,want to come over | Delko 你不过来 |
[17:52] | and take a picture of me doing this? | 拍一下我的举动么? |
[17:53] | Make sure I’m doing it right? | 你敢保证我做的程序就是对的? |
[17:54] | It’s not about you making mistakes,Wolfe. | 这个不是关于你犯没犯错误的 Wolfe |
[17:57] | It’s about how I interpret what you find. | 我要说明你发现了什么 |
[17:59] | Mr. Wolfe,Eric has every right to be here. | Wolfe Eric有权利来这里 |
[18:01] | We have nothing to hide. | 我们没有任何刻意隐瞒的东西 |
[18:03] | Yeah,but H,while he’s watching us,who’s watching him? | 但是 H 他在监视我们 谁来监视他? |
[18:07] | That’s really funny. | 你这话有意思 |
[18:13] | Mr. Wolfe,can I have your help,please? | Wolfe 能过来帮个忙吗? |
[18:17] | You got something? | 你有发现? |
[18:19] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[18:23] | Can I have a blade? | 给我把刀好吗? |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | What’s that doing there? | 那玩意怎么在沙发里头? |
[18:52] | Can I see that,H? | 我能看一下吗 H? |
[18:54] | Looks like the fabric | 看上去布料是从 |
[18:57] | has been pulled away from the seam. | 接缝那里被扯开的 |
[19:00] | Yeah,like someone clawed at it. | 是啊 像是有人硬撕的 |
[19:02] | It could have been ripped off the victim. | 应该是从死者身上扯下来的 |
[19:14] | You thinking rape? | 你觉得是强奸么? |
[19:16] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[19:18] | Mr. Wolfe,DNA on the bra, biologicals on the couch. | Wolfe 文胸上的DNA 沙发上的生物样本就交给你了 |
[19:21] | Okay? | 好么? |
[19:24] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:28] | Excuse me,gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[19:32] | Tom Loman | Tom Loman. |
[19:33] | Yeah,Dr. Loman, um,the work up on the victim? | Loman医生 死者的验尸报告怎样了? |
[19:36] | I haven’t gotten to it yet. | 还没开始验呢 |
[19:37] | I just finished casting the stab wounds. | 我刚列完死者的刀伤 |
[19:39] | Okay,have you noticed any physical evidence | 你能看一下 |
[19:41] | of sexual assault,Doctor? | 死者是否受过性侵犯呢 医生? |
[19:44] | Hold on,I’ll give a cursory. | 别挂 我先粗略地验一下 |
[20:02] | I do see bruising and some tearing,Horatio. | 的确有瘀青还有撕裂伤 Horatio |
[20:05] | It’s quite possible Ms. Davenport was assaulted. | Davenport女士很有可能被侵犯了 |
[20:07] | I’ll complete the kit and get it up to DNA ASAP. | 我全套验尸完成后会尽快把DNA送检 |
[20:10] | Okay,thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[20:11] | My guy? | 是我的那位当事人吗? |
[20:13] | It’s too soon to tell,Eric. | 现在说为时过早 Eric |
[20:18] | Valera | Valera. |
[20:19] | I am running the biologicals from Dr. Loman. | 我正在检验Loman医生送来的生物样本 |
[20:21] | About to get you a DNA profile. | 马上就能给你DNA档案 |
[20:27] | Let’s run it against the criminal database. | 把它和罪犯数据库进行比对 |
[20:29] | I’ll check registered sex offenders. | 我检查一下登记在案的性犯罪者 |
[20:34] | No match in our system. | 我们的系统中没有匹配的 |
[20:35] | I’ll need someone to compare it to. | 我需要嫌犯的DNA来进行对比 |
[20:37] | No worries. I’ve got an idea. | 不用担心 我有主意了 |
[20:45] | You have no right to take biologicals from my client. | 你们没有权利提取当事人的生物样本 |
[20:48] | We have a right to test whether the semen | 我们有权检测在死者身上发现的精液 |
[20:49] | found on the victim belongs to Finley. | 是否属于Finley |
[20:51] | Is there some new evidence | 有新证据使你们确信 |
[20:52] | that leads you to believe that Ms. Davenport was raped? | Davenport女士被强奸了么? |
[20:55] | Your Honor, it’s the considered | 法官阁下 |
[20:56] | opinion of my medical examiner | 法医所持的意见是 |
[20:58] | that she was raped. | 她被强奸了 |
[20:59] | I am submitting a report, and we believe that report | 我要递交一份报告 |
[21:03] | will substantiate the finding. | 我们相信报告会证实这一点 |
[21:08] | What’s missing in that report | 报告里疏忽的一点是 |
[21:10] | is evidence linking what they’ve found to my client. | 没有证据把这一发现与被告联系起来 |
[21:13] | Which is why we need Finley’s DNA. | 所以我们才需要Finley的DNA |
[21:15] | He’s got nothing to lose if he’s not a match. | 如果不匹配他也没吃亏 |
[21:17] | Just his civil liberties. | 他丧失了公民自由 |
[21:19] | The state can’t demand | 州法院不能因为异想天开 |
[21:20] | my client’s private genetic information on a whim. | 就要求当事人提供个人的基因信息 |
[21:23] | A whim? | 异想天开? |
[21:24] | He admitted to breaking into the victim’s home. | 他承认闯入受害人的家中 |
[21:26] | He was covered in her blood. | 他身上沾满她的血 |
[21:28] | He’s explained all that. | 他全部都解释了 |
[21:30] | Or were you asleep during the prelim? | 难道你初审时都在睡觉吗? |
[21:33] | Ms. Villani, your client’s admission, | Villani小姐 你当事人的供述 |
[21:35] | in conjunction with the M.E.’s findings | 和法医的鉴定结果有联系 |
[21:38] | satisfy the probable cause necessary here. | 符合所需的合理根据 |
[21:41] | Zach Finley will submit a blood sample | Zach Finley会把血样 |
[21:44] | to the Miami-Dade crime lab. | 送到迈阿密犯罪实验室去的 |
[21:46] | Thank you,Your Honor. | 谢谢法官大人 |
[21:50] | This isn’t necessary. | 根本没这必要 |
[21:52] | I didn’t do this. | 真不是我干的 |
[21:54] | I wouldn’t rape that girl, any girl. | 我不会强奸她的 我不会强奸任何人 |
[21:56] | The court ordered it,Finley. | Finley 这是法院的命令 |
[21:57] | I’m telling you, I couldn’t do this. | 跟你说了多少遍了 不是我干的 |
[21:59] | Then you don’t have anything to worry about. | 那就更没什么好担心的了 |
[22:01] | Okay,just relax. | 好了 放松 |
[22:04] | Please. | 请放松 |
[22:06] | Why won’t you just believe me?! | 你们怎么就不信我?! |
[22:07] | Sit down! Please don’t do this! | 给我坐下! 请别这么做! |
[22:10] | You know, the more you argue, | 你越狡辩 |
[22:11] | the more I think you’ve got something to hide. | 就越让我觉得你是在隐瞒些什么 |
[22:14] | Just let the blood tell the truth. | 让血来说出真相吧 |
[22:59] | So I heard that Zach put up quite a fight | 听说采血时 |
[23:01] | during the blood collection. | Zach还闹事来着 |
[23:02] | Yeah. You know what that means. | 是啊 知道这说明什么 |
[23:04] | Yep,plea bargain. | 嗯 想讨价还价 |
[23:11] | Oh,my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了? |
[23:14] | Oh… my… God. | 我…的…天…哪 |
[23:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[23:18] | Oh,my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:19] | Natalia | Natalia. |
[23:20] | Is it my guy? | 是我们要找的人吗? |
[23:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么看 |
[23:26] | Natalia,how common is a condition like this? | Natalia 这种情况 出现的概率是多少? |
[23:30] | One in 20,000 births. | 2万分之一吧 |
[23:32] | Okay,would a visual confirmation help? | 那好 直接用看的有用吗? |
[23:35] | Yeah,it would help. | 嗯 有用的 |
[23:36] | Okay,let’s get it confirmed. | 好吧 来确认一下吧 |
[23:39] | All right,let’s get this over with. | 好吧 来看看吧 |
[23:47] | Okay,cowboy,drop trou. | 小牛仔 把裤子脱掉 |
[23:57] | Zach Finley is not our guy. | 不是Zach Finley |
[23:59] | In fact,I don’t even know if he’s a guy. | 实际上我都不知道他是不是个男的 |
[24:01] | Oh,come on, didn’t you pat him down | 少来了 你不是在 |
[24:02] | at the crime scene? | 犯罪现场搜他身了吗? |
[24:03] | Yeah,for a gun. | 没错 搜一把枪 |
[24:05] | Wh-Whoa,whoa, so you’re saying… | 等等等 那你的意思是… |
[24:07] | Let me spell it out for you. | 给你解释一下 |
[24:09] | The guy doesn’t have the equipment. | 那家伙没那玩意儿 |
[24:11] | Oh. | 喔 |
[24:13] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:16] | What the hell are you telling me? | 那你是什么意思? |
[24:18] | Zach Finley is unequivocally innocent of rape. | Zach Finley根本没能力强奸 |
[24:21] | And we know this why? | 你们怎么知道的? |
[24:22] | Because we ran a blood test, | 我们做了个血液化验 |
[24:24] | and we discovered that he has AIS. | 发现他患有AIS |
[24:26] | AIS… what is that? | AIS 那是什么? |
[24:27] | Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. | 雄激素不敏感综合征 |
[24:29] | It’s basically when somebody is born genetically male, | 就是生下来虽然是男人 |
[24:31] | but they lack certain sex characteristics. | 可是缺少特定的性体征 |
[24:34] | Finley couldn’t have left semen in Summer Davenport | Finley是不可能在 Summer Davenport体内或其他女人那里 |
[24:36] | or any other girl for that matter because he’s unequipped. | 留下精液的 因为他没那功能 |
[24:40] | What? | 说什么? |
[24:41] | He has a genetic abnormality. | 他有遗传变异 |
[24:43] | He… okay,certain things developed | 他就是 好吧 就是 |
[24:45] | and certain things did not. | 有些东西他长了 有些东西他没长 |
[24:47] | He’s physically incapable of committing rape. | 生理缺陷使得他根本没办法强奸 |
[24:51] | Okay,well, I hope you’re going to bring me | 那好 我希望你们除了 |
[24:53] | more than some blood test to back this up. | 血液检验外还能拿出其他的证明 |
[24:55] | Yeah,of course. | 那是当然的 |
[24:56] | We have visual confirmation and medical reports. | 我们有目视判定和医疗报告 |
[25:08] | Okay,so he couldn’t rape her. | 好 他不能强奸她 |
[25:10] | That doesn’t mean he didn’t kill her. | 也不能就说明他不会杀人啊 |
[25:12] | We still have him for murder. | 他还是谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[25:13] | Right,so someone snuck in and raped her, | 是的 那是有人溜进去强奸她 |
[25:17] | then Zach woke up and killed her? | 然后Zach醒了就把他杀了? |
[25:19] | Even you don’t believe that. | 即使连你自己也不相信 |
[25:21] | You’re right,it’s, it’s ridiculous. | 你说得没错 太荒唐了 |
[25:23] | I’ll,uh, I’ll draw up the paperwork | 我 呃 去起草一份文件 |
[25:26] | and we’ll drop the murder charge. | 取消对他的谋杀指控 |
[25:28] | So we’re done here. | 那就搞定了 |
[25:32] | That explains why Zach didn’t want his blood drawn. | 那也就解释了为什么 Zach不想做血液检验 |
[25:34] | And why he drew me a bird’seye view of the murder. | 怪不得他画出来的图是俯瞰图 |
[25:38] | He didn’t want the whole world to know his condition. | 他不想让别人知道他的病 |
[25:40] | Yeah,poor guy. | 是啊 可怜的家伙 |
[25:42] | The whole thing’s going to be on the 6:00 news now. | 明早6店的新闻就会播出来了 |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:46] | All right,that’s it. | 好吧 都搞定了 |
[25:48] | No more observing now that your client is in the clear. | 既然你的当事人是清白的 就不用再观察了 |
[25:51] | Right,okay. | 对啊 好吧 |
[25:54] | Take care. | 你保重 |
[25:56] | What are you going to do… go back to Puerto Rico? | 你要做什么 再回去波多黎各吗? |
[25:59] | You know,I love it there, but,uh,I missed Miami. | 你也知道我爱那里 不过 呃 我也很想迈阿密 |
[26:04] | Miami missed you. | 迈阿密也想你 |
[26:07] | Villani offered me a contract, | Villani要和我签约 |
[26:09] | but,uh… if her next client’s guilty, | 不过 呃…如果 她下个客户有罪的话 |
[26:12] | I don’t think I could live with that. | 我觉得我不能忍受 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:17] | You know,I heard the state attorney’s office | 听说州律师办公室 |
[26:19] | is looking for a forensic expert. | 召鉴证专家呢 |
[26:21] | Talbot? | Talbot? |
[26:23] | All right,good to know. | 好吧 知道了 |
[26:25] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[26:27] | See you. | 再见 |
[26:31] | Oh,Tom. | 哦 Tom |
[26:33] | Did you find anything else | 发现Summer凶手的 |
[26:34] | that could help us identify Summer’s attacker… | 线索了吗 |
[26:37] | hair,skin under the nails, anything like that? | 头发 指甲里的肉 诸如此类? |
[26:39] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没有 |
[26:42] | But I’m still looking. | 还在找呢 |
[26:44] | Maybe he gave her a sedative. | 也许他给她吃了镇静剂 |
[26:45] | What about her stomach? | 她的胃呢? |
[26:47] | What else was in there beside eggs and toast? | 除了鸡蛋和吐司外 还有什么其他的吗? |
[26:49] | There is nothing in her stomach… no eggs,no toast. | 她的胃里什么东西都没有 没有鸡蛋 没有吐司 |
[26:52] | In fact,I’d say she hasn’t eaten in two days. | 实际上我得说她 这两天滴水未进 |
[26:54] | That doesn’t make any sense because Jesse said | 这说不通啊 Jesse说 |
[26:56] | that he found half a dozen egg shells in the trash, | 在垃圾桶里发现了6个蛋壳 |
[26:58] | and Zach said all he had was a gin and tonic. | 而Zach也说他只喝了 一瓶杜松子酒加汤尼水而已 |
[27:01] | Could be another lie he told. | 可能是他撒的另一个谎吧 |
[27:06] | Unless… what if the killer was | 除非…如果凶手是 |
[27:09] | something like the Night Stalker? | 像那种暗夜潜行者呢? |
[27:11] | He made his victims make him breakfast before he killed them. | 杀人前先让受害者给他做早餐 |
[27:32] | That’s creepy,but it could be his M.O. | 太诡异了 不过也可能这就是他的杀人手法 |
[27:35] | Could be a way to identify him. | 这也可能是抓到他的一个突破口 |
[27:37] | I’m gonna call Horatio. | 我去告诉Horatio |
[27:39] | Walter,what’d you get? | Walter 有什么发现吗? |
[27:42] | What I didn’t get is any rape or murder ces | 我没查到迈阿密 |
[27:44] | with a similar M.O. in the Miami area. | 有类似手法的强奸或杀人案 |
[27:46] | Okay,what about other counties? | 好吧 那其他地区呢? |
[27:48] | Well,Broward just sent over any violent crimes they’ve had | Broward刚把他们那儿近三年来的 |
[27:51] | in the last three years. | 暴力犯罪记录发过来 |
[27:52] | Right,so that’s going to take some time. | 好吧 那得花点时间了 |
[27:54] | No,no,no,not actually. | 不不不 其实不用 |
[27:55] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[27:57] | On each file,there’s a sticker. | 每一份文件上都有这么一个标签 |
[27:59] | Embedded on each sticker is a microchip | 上面这样的微型芯片 |
[28:01] | containing all the records | 内含与本案相关 |
[28:02] | pertinent to a case. | 的所有记录 |
[28:06] | Ah. | 啊哈 |
[28:08] | In just a matter of seconds, | 只要几秒钟 |
[28:09] | the computer can read all the microchips, | 电脑就能把盒子里 |
[28:11] | uploading every case file | 的所有案卷的案子读出来 |
[28:13] | in the box. | 而不必打开盒子 |
[28:13] | Without opening the box. | |
[28:14] | It’s crazy,right? | 难以置信 是吧? |
[28:18] | So now I just got to type in | 所以现在 我只要输入 |
[28:19] | a keyword like “breakfast.” | 关键词”早餐” |
[28:23] | Okay,there’s something. | 好了 有发现了 |
[28:26] | Ellen Sheffield | Ellen Sheffield. |
[28:29] | A woman in her mid-30s, similar age to Summer, | 30多岁 和Summer差不多 |
[28:31] | raped in her home eight days ago. | 8天前在家里被人强奸 |
[28:33] | What about the case notes? | 案子注释说了些什么? |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[28:36] | Uh,reporting officer made a notation | 报告人还加了个注释 |
[28:39] | that the attacker forced her to make breakfast. | 说凶手强迫她为其做早餐 |
[28:43] | Hurry up, I’m starving. | 快点 我都饿死了 |
[28:45] | I don’t know how I worked up such an incredible appetite. | 都不知道我怎么长了 这么个不可思议的胃口 |
[28:51] | I said scrambled! | 我说了鸡蛋要炒的! |
[28:55] | We have a match. | 找到符合的了 |
[28:58] | So far what we do know is | 到目前为止我们只知道 |
[29:00] | that Summer and Ellen | Summer和Ellen |
[29:02] | never went to the same gym. | 没去过同一个健身中心 |
[29:03] | They never went to the same market, | 没去过同一家市场 |
[29:05] | they never went to the same dry cleaner. | 没去过同一家干洗店 |
[29:06] | They never ate lunch at the same restaurant. | 不会在同一家饭馆吃饭 |
[29:09] | They did live in different counties,guys. | 老兄 她们就没住在同一区 |
[29:11] | I’m not surprised that their lives never intersected. | 她们的生活圈不交叉 我才不感到奇怪咧 |
[29:14] | Except we know | 不过我们知道 |
[29:15] | our rapist isn’t targeting at random. | 这个强奸犯不是随机选择目标的 |
[29:17] | He is looking | 他在寻找那些 |
[29:17] | for women of a certain age who are wealthy. | 特定年纪的很富有的女人 |
[29:19] | So their lives must have crossed somewhere. | 所以她们的生活一定有交叉 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | Let’s start at the top. | 一件一件来吧 |
[29:28] | Hmm… | 嗯… |
[29:30] | All right. | 好 |
[29:32] | Did Ellen Sheffield ever get her computer serviced | Ellen Sheffield有没有在Software Squad |
[29:34] | by the Software Squad? | 修过电脑? |
[29:43] | Yes, | 有诶 |
[29:44] | she did, | 有 |
[29:46] | three days before her attack. | 被袭击前三天时 |
[29:47] | So did Summer Davenport. | Summer Davenport也是 |
[29:49] | The tech’s name was Justin Porter. | 维修师叫Justin Porter |
[29:57] | She let this guy into her house. | 她让那家伙进屋了 |
[30:08] | Horatio | Horatio. |
[30:09] | Our computer geek Justin Porter | 电脑达人 Justin Porter |
[30:10] | never made it to work this morning. | 今早没来上班 |
[30:12] | What’s his last known? | 对他有什么了解吗? |
[30:13] | Employee file gave a fake address. | 员工档案里的地址也是假的 |
[30:14] | Okay,let’s put a BOLO out on him. Already done. | 好吧 发通缉令 已经发了 |
[30:16] | Frank,check with other victims, | Frank 查查其他受害者 |
[30:18] | see if he left a trail. | 看他有没留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[30:21] | Calleigh,meet me at Ellen Sheffield’s. | Calleigh 去Ellen Sheffield家找我 |
[30:31] | Mrs. Sheffield, we need your help. | Sheffield太太 我们需要你的帮助 |
[30:33] | I already told the police everything about the attack. | 我已经把与案子有关的 所有事都告诉警方了 |
[30:35] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[30:37] | but there was a woman who was raped and murdered | 不过今早在星之岛 |
[30:39] | this morning on Star Island. | 有个女人被奸杀了 |
[30:40] | I heard about that on the news. | 新闻上播了 |
[30:43] | You think it might be the same man? | 你们觉得是同一人所为? |
[30:45] | We’re not sure. | 我们也不能肯定 |
[30:47] | But why don’t you tell us what happened to you? | 能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗? |
[30:55] | My husband was out of town. | 我丈夫出差了 |
[30:58] | I woke up in the middle of the night, | 我半夜醒来 |
[31:00] | and there was a man standing over the bed. | 床另一边站了个男人 |
[31:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[31:10] | Afterwards,all,all I wanted to do was to take a shower | 之后 我 我只想洗个澡 |
[31:14] | to get clean. | 把身子洗干净 |
[31:19] | But he said I had to make him breakfast. | 可他非让我给他做早餐 |
[31:23] | When did the stabbing occur? | 那什么时候刺得你那刀呢? |
[31:26] | After breakfast. | 早餐之后 |
[31:29] | He disappeared briefly and when he came back, | 他很快消失了 当再回来时 |
[31:31] | he was wearing garbage bags. | 穿着垃圾袋 |
[31:34] | Garbage bags? | 垃圾袋? |
[31:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:36] | Maybe to prevent transfer. | 也许是防止转移吧 |
[31:39] | Why are you wearing that? | 你为什么要穿那个? |
[31:46] | Ellen,I know this is a difficult question. | Ellen 我知道这问题很难做答 |
[31:49] | Why do you think he didn’t kill you? | 你觉得他为什么没杀你? |
[31:51] | He would have | 他本来会的 |
[31:52] | if it weren’t for the kids | 如果不是那些上门 |
[31:53] | who came to the door selling candy bars. | 推销糖块的孩子来了的话 |
[31:56] | The doorbell scared him off. | 门铃把他吓了个够呛 |
[32:12] | He must have been wearing at least five garbage bags. | 他一定穿了不下5个垃圾袋 |
[32:14] | What makes you say that? | 你怎么知道? |
[32:16] | He looked different. | 他看起来不一样了 |
[32:19] | Then maybe it wasn’t him. | 也许是换了个人 |
[32:21] | Calleigh? | Calleigh? |
[32:22] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[32:34] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想? |
[32:35] | She said he was different; maybe he was. | 他说他不一样了 也许不是同一人 |
[32:38] | He had a partner, one who rapes | 他有同伙 一个人先去强奸 |
[32:40] | then Zach kills. | 然后Zach去杀人 |
[32:41] | I think it may have been a handoff. | 我觉得可能是换班了 |
[32:44] | How are you going to prove that? | 怎么证明? |
[32:46] | We got to find the partner. | 我们得找到那个共犯 |
[32:58] | All right, | 好吧 |
[32:58] | you think our computer geek might have left us a trail? | 你觉得电脑技师可能 会留下些蛛丝马迹? |
[33:03] | Well,the RAM on a computer keeps a volatile record | 电脑的随机存储器会短暂地储存 |
[33:05] | of every action taken and every communication made. | 其做过的每一项行为和联系 |
[33:07] | So,if he left us a clue, | 所以如果他留下了线索的话 |
[33:09] | it should still be here. | 应该还在这呢 |
[33:10] | And this little device captures all that live evidence. | 这玩意能捕捉到所有的现场证据 |
[33:22] | If Justin Porter worked on Summer’s computer, | 如果Justin Porter 动过Summer的电脑的话 |
[33:24] | he may have left us something behind | 他可能会留下些什么 |
[33:26] | that can help us locate him. | 能帮咱们找到他 |
[33:36] | So? | 然后呢? |
[33:37] | Seriously not helping. | 实际上没什么用 |
[33:39] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:40] | Have y’all found anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[33:45] | The computer’s built-in webcam was activated this morning | 今早电脑内置摄像头 |
[33:47] | around the same time as t. | 在凶案发生时被启动过 |
[33:49] | Shot video for 20 minutes. | 拍了20分钟左右 |
[33:50] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[33:51] | Isn’t this the room************* | 这不是Horatio认定Summer被强奸的房间么 |
[33:54] | You think the rapist recorded the attack? | 你觉得强奸犯录下了强奸过程? |
[33:56] | It’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[33:57] | I mean,he makes his victims cook him breakfast. | 他让受害者给他做早餐 |
[34:00] | Sick and twisted is his style. | 病态和畸形是他的风格 |
[34:01] | Can we see the video? | 能看看那段视频吗? |
[34:03] | File was e-mailed and then erased. | 文件被电邮出去 然后就被删了 |
[34:07] | Man,this guy’s good. | 天啊 这家伙真厉害 |
[34:08] | He routed the file through a zombie network. | 他是通过一个僵尸网转移的文件 |
[34:11] | Computers and e-mail accounts | 电脑和电子邮件账户 |
[34:12] | that have already been hacked into. | 可能早已被他侵入过了 |
[34:14] | Did it to cover his tracks. | 来掩盖他的行踪 |
[34:16] | This could take months to locate the destination. | 这得花几个月来确定他的方位呢 |
[34:19] | What about Ellen Sheffield, the other victim? | 那另一个受害者 Ellen Sheffield呢? |
[34:22] | Yeah,if he recorded Summer’s attack, | 是啊 如果他录下了 对Summer的袭击 |
[34:23] | he probably recorded Ellen’s,too. | 很有可能也录下了Ellen的 |
[34:25] | And she said he ran off when the doorbell rang. | 她说门铃响时他匆匆忙忙就跑掉了 |
[34:28] | It is possible he didn’t have time to cover his tracks. | 很有可能他没时间掩盖他的行踪 |
[34:36] | I just think it’s | 我只是觉得这家伙 |
[34:37] | completely demented this guy would use | 真是疯了 竟会用 |
[34:39] | her own computer to record the rape. | 她的电脑来录下强奸过程 |
[34:46] | Will you fast-forward past this part,please? | 这段能快进吗? |
[34:48] | Yeah,sure. | 好 当然 |
[34:51] | Wait. Go back. | 等等 往回倒一点 |
[34:54] | Well,there’s our guy. | 这就是凶手 |
[34:58] | This creep never erased the video | 这个怪胎没有删除录像 |
[35:00] | because he never had a chance | 原来是因为没时间 |
[35:01] | to send it. | 发送文件啊 |
[35:04] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[35:06] | Guys,someone is trying to access Ellen’s hard drive | 咱们谈话时有人正试图 |
[35:10] | remotely right now as we speak. Who? | 远程登入Ellen的硬盘 谁? |
[35:12] | I don’t have a name,but I do have an external IP address. | 不知道名字 不过有他的IP地址 |
[35:14] | Can you trace it to a geographic location? | 能通过IP地址查到他的地理位置吗? |
[35:16] | I’m already on it. | 正在查 |
[35:26] | That’s a self-storage facility. | 这是个自动储存装置 |
[35:28] | Is there a way that this is another zombified computer? | 有没有可能这又是 另一台僵尸电脑呢? |
[35:30] | Definitely not. | 当然不能 |
[35:32] | This is the source. | 这就是源点 |
[35:33] | Our suspect is there right now. | 嫌犯现在就在这里 |
[36:04] | Justin Porter? | Justin Porter? |
[36:07] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Summer Davenport. | 你因涉嫌谋杀Summer Davenport 被正式拘捕 |
[36:10] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[36:11] | We have the video footage,Justin. | 我们有录影带 Justin |
[36:12] | We know what you did to her and to Ellen Sheffield. | 我们知道你对她和 Ellen Sheffield都干了什么 |
[36:15] | And if you try to make that | 你还试图掩盖一切 |
[36:15] | go away,we got your DNA. | 我们有你的DNA |
[36:18] | We have you. | 我们逮着你了 |
[36:21] | Get down! Down! | 蹲下! 蹲下! |
[36:23] | Get down! Get down! | 跪下! 跪下! |
[36:25] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[36:27] | That’s my work! | 那是我的工作! |
[36:28] | That’s my work! | 那是我的工作! |
[36:30] | I want to see that! | 我想看! |
[36:32] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[36:33] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[37:14] | We hear you’re trying to rope my client back into this. | 听说你们又要把 我的当事人请回来 |
[37:16] | Just following the facts,ma’am. | 太太 我们只是跟着证据走 |
[37:18] | And where exactly are they leading you? | 那到底是什么证据呢? |
[37:21] | Your client claims that he took a sleeping pill, | 你当事人声称他当时服用了安眠药 |
[37:25] | but I find no sedative in his bloodstream. | 可我们在他的血里没发现任何镇静剂 |
[37:27] | You see,I don’t think he was asleep at all. | 所以我认为他当时根本没在睡觉 |
[37:32] | I think he’s involved. | 我觉得他也参与其中了 |
[37:39] | You’re working on a connection between Justin and Zach. | 你是在找Justin和Zach的联系 |
[37:43] | How many years back are you going? | 你打算从多久以前开始查起 |
[37:46] | Far as I need to,Eric. | 只要我需要的 Eric |
[37:50] | Sorry,H,Villani wants me to record all of this. | 抱歉 H Villani让我录的 |
[37:53] | No worries,brother. Just fire away. | 没事的 接着录吧 |
[38:41] | Zach So,Zach, | |
[38:43] | you worked circulation, and Justin worked tech support. | 你负责下手 Justin则提供技术支持 |
[38:50] | Don’t say anything,Zach. | 什么都别说 Zach |
[38:54] | You were a tag team. | 你们是双打搭档 |
[39:51] | Justin and I completed each other. | Justin和我互补 |
[39:54] | Zach! | Zach! |
[39:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[39:56] | I’ll do the talking now. | 后面的我说 |
[40:01] | He could be with these women,but I couldn’t. | 他可以和那些女人做爱 而我不能 |
[40:06] | Killing was the only way that I could get close to them. | 杀人是我能想到的 唯一亲近她们的方法 |
[40:12] | Closer than sex. | 比性关系还亲近 |
[40:18] | Take him,please. | 把他带走 |
[40:28] | So much… for your batting average. | 这就是… 对你的回击 |
[42:44] | == 结束 == |