时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | I didn’t hire you for aquarium security, Wolfe. | Wolfe 我可不是请你来保护鱼缸的 |
[00:49] | You know, those are box jellyfish? | 你知道那些是箱型水母吗? |
[00:51] | They can kill you. | 他们能杀死你的 |
[00:53] | Yeah, well, you’re supposed to be looking | 好 可你应该在 |
[00:54] | for the killers in the crowd. | 人群中寻找凶手啊 |
[00:56] | Yeah, I feel like at ten grand a plate, | 我觉得在这个光一顿饭就要一万的地方 |
[00:58] | there aren’t many, uh, murderers in the bunch. | 不太可能会有凶手 |
[01:01] | Don’t let the clothes fool you. | 别被他们的衣服所蒙骗 |
[01:02] | I know you’re new to the security beat, | 我知道你刚做保安 不习惯 |
[01:05] | but if you want to move your way up from temp, | 不过如果你想从 临时雇员一路晋升的话 |
[01:06] | you need to learn to ID the bad guys no matter the camouflage. | 你必须学会从人们各种各样 的伪装中辨明坏蛋 |
[01:10] | Oh, okay, all right. | 哦 好 好吧 |
[01:12] | Well, do you see any bad guys in the crowd? | 那你有从人堆里发现坏人了吗? |
[01:14] | I do right there. | 我确实有 |
[01:19] | Why him? | 为什么是他? |
[01:20] | The way he moves. | 他走路的方式 |
[01:22] | Looks like he’s stalking prey. | 就像跟踪猎物一样 |
[01:25] | Yeah, that one’s trouble. | 没错 那家伙就是个麻烦 |
[01:28] | Uh, I’ll tell you what, boss. | 呃 头儿 这样吧 |
[01:30] | I’ll go follow that one. | 我去跟踪那家伙 |
[01:33] | MAN: May I have your attention, please? | 各位请安静一下 |
[01:35] | (tapping mic): There. | 这里 |
[01:36] | Everyone, thank you. (conversation quiets) | 谢谢各位 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | Look, if you’ve had as much to drink | 听我说 如果你们喝的和我一样多的话 |
[01:41] | as I’ve had, you’re, uh… you’re probably not going | 你们可能 呃… 你们很可能不会记得住 |
[01:43] | to remember what I’m gonna say, so I’m gonna make this short. | 我待会要说的 所以 我尽量说得简要一点 |
[01:46] | (scattered laughter) You’re welcome. | 谢了 不客气 |
[01:48] | Uh, Miami Tomorrow | 呃 如果没有各位的支持的话 |
[01:49] | couldn’t provide textbooks | 明天我们是无法把课本送给 |
[01:51] | to our city’s neediest children without your support, | 迈阿密市最需要的孩子们的 |
[01:54] | but I would also like us all to thank Renovation Warehouse. | 不过我想特别感谢革新货栈 |
[01:57] | They’ve been our biggest contributor, and, uh, they… | 他们是本次活动最大的赞助商 还有就是 呃… |
[02:00] | Excuse me, sir, I’m gonna need to see some ID. | 先生 打扰一下 我想看一下你的身份证 |
[02:02] | …gorgeous lobby for this event tonight so I… | … 为了今晚人振奋的游说… |
[02:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢? |
[02:05] | I’m, uh… I’m moonlighting. | 呃 我… 我在这儿兼差呢 |
[02:08] | I need a little extra cash. | 赚点外快 |
[02:10] | But you don’t seem to. | 可你看起来不像啊 |
[02:11] | Look at this tux. | 看这身礼服 |
[02:12] | You look gorgeous. | 真帅啊 |
[02:14] | This thing is rented. | 这是租的 |
[02:15] | I’m here as somebody’s plus one. | 我陪别人来的 |
[02:16] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[02:27] | Looks like you’re, uh, somebody’s minus one now, pal. | 老兄 貌似有人不愿见你啊 |
[02:32] | Oh, I don’t even know who that is. | 我其实都不认识她 |
[02:33] | You don’t? No. | 不认识? 是啊 |
[02:35] | She sure seems to know who you are. | 她看起来可很认识你啊 |
[02:40] | MAN: Help me! | 救命! |
[02:41] | Help me! | 救命! |
[02:44] | Help me! | 救命! |
[02:45] | This is Wolfe! Call 911! | 我是Wolfe! 快打911! |
[02:47] | I’m headed to the balcony! | 我现在去露台! |
[02:48] | Sir, hold on! | 先生 坚持一下! |
[02:49] | Hold on, sir. | 坚持 先生 |
[02:50] | Help me! | 救命! |
[02:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, move over to that side of the room. | 女士们先生们 都到那边去 |
[02:54] | Let’s go! Move! Move! Move! | 快走! 快点! 快点! 快点! |
[02:59] | MAN: Help me! | 救命! |
[03:01] | Help me! | 救命! |
[03:05] | MAN: Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[04:29] | All right, listen up. | 好 听好了 |
[04:30] | I’m with MDPD. | 我是迈阿密警局的 |
[04:32] | I need everyone to gather next to the stage. | 所有人都到舞台附近来 |
[04:34] | No one’s leaving here until an officer takes your statement. | 警官做完笔录之前谁也不许离开 |
[04:36] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[04:37] | Let’s go! Move! | 快走! 快点! |
[06:00] | LOMAN: Careful, gentlemen. | 小心点 先生们 |
[06:01] | We need to preserve his injuries. | 我们得保持伤口原样 |
[06:05] | So, our victim is Jeff Lofton. | 死者名叫Jeff Lofton |
[06:08] | I would say, based on his uniform, | 根据他的制服来判断 |
[06:10] | he’s a custodial employee of Renovation Warehouse. | 他是革新货栈的维修工 |
[06:13] | Must have been here working the party. | 一定是过来为这次派对服务的 |
[06:15] | Look at all these welts. | 看这些伤痕 |
[06:17] | He was stung hundreds of times. | 他可被水母蛰了不下百次了 |
[06:20] | This may be an obvious question, Tom, | Tom 这事很明显 |
[06:22] | but is that what killed him? | 不过这就是杀死他的元凶吗? |
[06:23] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[06:24] | Chironex fleckeri are the most venomous beasts in the world. | 箱型水母是世界上 毒性最强的动物之一了 |
[06:29] | Ryan said they swarmed him. | Ryan说它们围着他 |
[06:31] | They would have. | 它们会的 |
[06:32] | Unlike most jellyfish, box jellies are predatory. | 箱型水母不像其他水母 他们很有掠夺性 |
[06:35] | Once he hit the water, they hunted him down. | 一旦人落入水中 它们就会抓住他不放 |
[06:38] | Their tentacles have over | 他们的触角上有 |
[06:39] | 500,000 nematocysts. | 超过50万个刺细胞 |
[06:42] | And nematocysts are stingers? | 刺细胞就是毒刺吗? |
[06:44] | And each one injected venom, causing immense pain. | 每一个都能注入毒液 造成巨大的疼痛 |
[06:47] | With so much in his system, he had a cardiac arrest. | 他体内被注入了这么多的毒液 最终导致了心脏猝死 |
[06:51] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[06:52] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[06:55] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[06:56] | So, Horatio wanted me | 嗯 Horatio让我 |
[06:57] | to get a statement from you about today. | 找你做笔录呢 |
[07:00] | Why don’t we start with, um, who’s the girl? | 那就从呃 那女孩是谁开始吧? |
[07:03] | What girl? | 哪个女孩? |
[07:05] | The girl you were stalking. | 你跟踪的那女孩 |
[07:06] | Okay, you and Ryan really need to stop | 好了 你和Ryan能 |
[07:07] | texting so much. | 别总这么狂发短信吗 |
[07:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:14] | You were stung. | 你被蛰了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 嗯 没什么的 |
[07:17] | Well, they’re poisonous. | 它们有毒的 |
[07:18] | We should get you to the ER. | 你应该去急诊室看看 |
[07:19] | No, we shouldn’t. I’ve been stung | 不用了 我以前冲浪时 |
[07:20] | by jellies surfing before. | 就有被水母蛰过 |
[07:21] | I just need to find some vinegar. | 弄点醋就好 |
[07:23] | Acidic acid neutralizes the poison. | 酸性物质能解毒 |
[07:26] | Will balsamic do it? | 香草醋行吗? |
[07:28] | Yeah. Pour it on. | 好 洒点吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:35] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[07:36] | I think somebody should look at that. | 我还是觉得该找医生给你看看 |
[07:37] | Tell you what, okay? | 这样吧 |
[07:39] | I’ll go home, I’ll change, I’ll put a bandage on it, | 我回家就换个绷带 好吧 |
[07:41] | and you stop asking me about the women in my life. Cool? | 而你呢 别再缠着问 那女孩是谁了 好吗? |
[07:44] | All right, tough guy. It’s your arm. | 好吧 硬汉 反正是你自己的胳膊 |
[07:49] | SIMMONS: See what I mean? Something happened up here | 明白我的意思了吗? Lofton掉下去之前这儿 |
[07:51] | before Lofton went over, and this glass is pretty thick. | 一定发生了什么 这玻璃可厚着呢 |
[07:54] | Someone had a full head of steam to get through it. | 你可得用力撞才能撞碎的 |
[07:56] | Walter, this railing is too high | Walter 这栏杆太高了 |
[07:58] | for somebody to fall on their own. | 人不可能自己掉下去 |
[08:06] | We’ve got blood here, | 这儿有血 |
[08:08] | here and there. | 这儿 这里也有 |
[08:10] | Bet it’s from our vic’s fingers. | 可这是死者的手指上的血 |
[08:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:14] | That’s probably why he couldn’t hold on. | 可能这就是他没坚持住的原因 |
[08:16] | Help me! Help me! | 救命! 救命! |
[08:24] | This railing… it’s been wiped clean. | 栏杆被擦过了 |
[08:27] | If we find any prints, they’ll be fresh. | 如果我们能找到指纹的话 也都是后来的了 |
[08:31] | Gentlemen, may I help you? | 先生们 有我能效劳的吗? |
[08:33] | Hang on a second. Excuse me. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[08:35] | You can’t be up here. | 你不能上来 |
[08:36] | I’m Max DeSalvo. I’m the CEO. | 我叫Max DeSalvo 我是这里的CEO |
[08:38] | I don’t think I need clearance to be anywhere. | 我不觉得我去哪儿还需要许可 |
[08:40] | Mr. DeSalvo, this is an active crime scene. | DeSalvo先生 这是犯罪现场 |
[08:42] | It’s also my building. So then, | 这里也是我的地盘 既然如此 |
[08:44] | Mr. Lofton, our victim, worked for you. | 死的Lofton先生是为你工作咯 |
[08:46] | Yeah, he was with our maintenance department | 是啊 他在维修部干了 |
[08:48] | for 15 years. | 有15年了吧 |
[08:49] | He always worked our parties. | 他经常服务于派对 |
[08:52] | Walter, would you hit those pants with the light, please? | Walter 照一下这裤子好吗? |
[08:59] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[09:04] | It smells like ammonia. | 闻起来像氨水啊 |
[09:05] | Maybe some kind of cleaner. | 也有可能是某种清洁剂 |
[09:11] | Maybe… like this cleaner. | 也许… 像这种清洁剂 |
[09:15] | Mr. DeSalvo, were you | DeSalvo先生 |
[09:16] | up here today? | 今天你还上来过吗? |
[09:18] | Well, yeah, my office is just right here. | 有啊 我的办公室就在那边 |
[09:19] | I was… I was in a hurry to get downstairs. | 我当时… 我很急地下楼去 |
[09:21] | My wife says it is rude of me to leave her alone. | 我太太说我留她 一个人在下面太失礼了 |
[09:29] | Great. | 好啊 |
[09:31] | It’s a $1,000 tux. | 这礼服得要1000块呢 |
[09:34] | Sorry, Mr. DeSalvo. | 对不起 DeSalvo先生 |
[09:37] | But that was before the party, and… | 不过那是在派对之前了… |
[09:40] | I don’t know what all this is. | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[09:42] | SIMMONS: H? Yeah. | H? 嗯 |
[09:43] | I got a palm print here, sir. | 这儿有个掌印 |
[09:46] | Well, if I can help you gentlemen. You can. | 好吧 如果有我能帮得上的… 有 |
[09:48] | I need your palm print. | 我需要你的掌印 |
[09:51] | Walter? | Walter? |
[10:00] | Left palm, please, sir. | 左手 先生 |
[10:08] | You can place your hand firmly on the paper. | 在这里用力按一下 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | CAINE: Now wait downstairs, please. | 现在你可以去楼下等着了 |
[10:18] | Baby wipe? | 婴儿清洁巾 用吗? |
[10:34] | Wow. | 喔 |
[10:38] | You smell like a dinner salad. | 你闻起来就像个晚餐色拉 |
[10:40] | Yeah, yeah, all right. | 好 好 |
[10:40] | So did you find anything other than jelly bites? | 除了水母刺的伤 还有其他伤痕吗? |
[10:42] | I’m still in the prelim, but I can already see | 还没正式开始呢 不过我已经 |
[10:45] | Mr. Lofton has a lot more wear and tear | 发现Lofton比正常40岁的中年人 |
[10:47] | than a 40yearold should. | 有更多的磨损了 |
[10:50] | Wore this brace on his right knee. | 右膝上戴着这个支架 |
[10:54] | The man could barely walk. | 这人连走路都成问题 |
[10:55] | Well, 15 years of maintenance work takes its toll. | 15年的维修工作也是有代价的啊 |
[10:59] | I was just about to take a few infrared pictures | 我正要给他拍几张红外线照片 |
[11:02] | to see if anything else did. | 看有没其他毛病 |
[11:18] | The welts obscured them, | 伤痕掩盖了 |
[11:19] | but he is covered with subdermal hematomas. | 遍布他全身的皮下血肿 |
[11:22] | And this isn’t highvelocity trauma from the fall. | 这可不是这次高速摔落造成的伤 |
[11:25] | More like the bar room brawl variety. | 更像是酒吧里厮打造成的 |
[11:28] | Okay, that confirms our theory | 好的 这就证实了我们的推断 |
[11:29] | that he was in a fight before he went over. | 他掉下去之前曾经有过一番争斗 |
[11:32] | It’s sloppy. | 很分散 |
[11:34] | No vulnerable areas were targeted. | 没打中要害 |
[11:36] | Whomever he was fighting didn’t really know how to. | 不管对手是谁 那人根本不会打架 |
[11:39] | The only reason they had a leg up on Lofton was… | 对方获胜的唯一原因就是… |
[11:43] | because he had a bad one. | Lofton有条烂腿 |
[11:45] | So, basically you’re saying that this could’ve been anyone. | 那你的意思就是 凶手可能是任何人了 |
[11:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:56] | Ms. Lofton? | Lofton太太? |
[11:58] | Hi, I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 嗨 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[12:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:01] | I just wanted to come and see you and let you know | 我只是想过来告诉你 |
[12:03] | that you don’t have to worry about coming down. | 你不必亲自过来 |
[12:04] | We’re gonna call you as soon as we know anything | 你丈夫方面有进展的话 |
[12:06] | about what happened to your husband. | 我们会通知你的 |
[12:08] | I came down to get Jeff’s death certificate. | 我是过来拿Jeff的死亡证明的 |
[12:11] | Ms. Lofton, your husband’s only been gone a couple hours. | Lofton太太 你丈夫才死了几个小时啊 |
[12:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:16] | ButBut I heard somewhere that you need it | 不过 我听说要想从保险公司拿到钱 |
[12:17] | before you can get the money from the life insurance. | 就得有这些东西 |
[12:20] | II was looking through his stuff and, uh, | 我 我翻看他的东西时 |
[12:23] | II saw something about a policy. | 找到了些保险单 |
[12:27] | Okay. I’m just going to be perfectly honest with you. | 好吧 跟你说实话吧 |
[12:30] | Life insurance companies sometimes take several months | 有时保险公司理赔完毕 |
[12:32] | to pay out a claim, and this is | 需要花几个月呢 |
[12:34] | not what you need to be worrying about right now. | 这不是你现在应该担心的事 |
[12:36] | And how am I supposed to pay for all the bills without his income? | 没有他的那点收入我怎么付账单呢? |
[12:39] | I have three kids. | 我有三个孩子 |
[12:41] | Jeff took care of all this. | 这些都是Jeff管的 |
[12:43] | None of this makes sense to me. | 我都不懂这些 |
[12:46] | Are these your insurance papers? | 这些是你的保单吗? |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:49] | Okay, why don’t I take a look, see what’s inside, | 好吧 让我看一下里面有什么东西 |
[12:51] | and maybe I can expedite things. | 也许能帮助事情进展快些 |
[12:55] | You would do that? | 你会吗? |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:58] | You should be with your children, | 你现在应该去陪着你孩子 |
[12:59] | not worrying about this right now. | 而不是担心这些事情 |
[13:09] | CARDOZA: Did you get a hit? | 有符合的了吗? |
[13:10] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[13:12] | A couple names left to go. | 还有几个人没调查呢 |
[13:17] | Maybe I should get a print of your palm. | 也许我应该也取一个你的掌印 |
[13:19] | You were there, too. | 你当时也在啊 |
[13:21] | Yeah, but I didn’t lie about why I was there. | 是啊 可我没有骗你说我为什么在那 |
[13:23] | You told me you were a plus one. | 你说你陪别人去的 |
[13:27] | You paid to be there. You’re a donor. | 其实你是花钱进去的 你也是赞助者之一 |
[13:29] | No wonder that tux looked so good on you. | 这就能解释为什么那件 礼服穿你身上特合适了 |
[13:31] | It wasn’t rented. You owned it. | 那不是租的 那就是你的 |
[13:33] | It was for a good cause. | 我是做善事去的 |
[13:34] | $10,000 a plate on a cop’s salary? | 一个警察靠工资能 付得起1万块一顿饭? |
[13:36] | I sure hope so. You know what, Wolfe? | 要是这样就好了 知道吗 Wolfe? |
[13:38] | If you were this curious about | 如果你真那么好奇的话 |
[13:39] | the case, you’d have solved it by now. | 你现在就应该早解决了呢 |
[13:41] | I haven’t gotten a single hit off the list yet. | 现在我还没有找到吻合的呢 |
[13:43] | I’m going to go see what Calleigh’s doing. Hmm. | 我要去看Calleigh的进展了 嗯 |
[13:50] | Okay, what angle are you working? | 你是从什么角度来查的呢? |
[13:53] | Well, it’s not really an angle. | 不是什么角度了 |
[13:55] | I offered to look at Lofton’s insurance policy for his widow, | 我主动向Lofton的遗孀 提出要看他的保险文件 |
[13:57] | but it turns out the only thing I can find | 可我唯一的发现就是 |
[13:59] | is a change of address form. | 一张地址变更表了 |
[14:01] | She’s already asking for the insurance? | 她早就买了保险了吗? |
[14:04] | She have an alibi? | 她有不在场证明吗? |
[14:06] | You know, I was wondering the same thing, | 其实我也有过同样的想法 |
[14:07] | but it really seems to me like she’s just a stayathome mom | 不过我觉得她真的就是那种遇到突发事件 |
[14:10] | who’s in over her head. | 而手足无措的全职太太 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I bet an insurance policy payout would fix that. | 是啊 我打赌理赔完了她就变了 |
[14:18] | Did she bring this in? | 这是她带过来的吗? |
[14:20] | She did. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[14:21] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[14:24] | Because Mrs. Lofton’s palm print would be on it. | 因为上面会有Lofton太太的掌印 |
[14:27] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[14:28] | Hey, you remember | 嘿 还记得她当时是 |
[14:29] | how she was holding it? | 怎么拿着的吗? |
[14:30] | Was it like this? Yeah, I guess. | 是像这样吗? 我猜是吧 |
[14:34] | Hey, Ryan. Where’s the ninhydrin? | 嗨 Ryan 茚三酮在哪呢? |
[14:36] | Uh, it’s over there. | 在那里 |
[14:41] | You know she wasn’t on the guest list. | 你知道她不在宾客名单里吧 |
[14:43] | Doesn’t mean she wasn’t there. | 那也不能说明她不在这里 |
[15:23] | Compare this with the, uh, print you found on the balcony. | 把这个和你在露台上 发现的那个掌印比较一下 |
[15:33] | Well, they both have transverse palmars. | 两个的手掌反射都是横向的 |
[15:36] | That’s pretty rare. | 真的很少见 |
[15:38] | The bifurcations and the crossovers match. | 分叉点和交叉点也都一致 |
[15:41] | If I was in court… | 如果我是法官的话… |
[15:43] | I’d say she was on that balcony. | 我得说在露台的就是她 |
[15:45] | You want to call her, or should I? | 是你打给她还是我打呢? |
[15:50] | You think I pushed Jeff? | 你们认为是我推的Jeff吗? |
[15:52] | DUQUESNE: Can you think of | 你还能想出其他理由来解释 |
[15:53] | any other reason why your handprint would be there? | 为什么你的掌纹会在那儿吗? |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:00] | Because I was. | 因为我去过 |
[16:02] | But it was earlier, before anybody else was. | 不过那是在大伙去之前了 |
[16:05] | I was helping Jeff clean before the party. | 我帮Jeff在派对开始前打扫卫生 |
[16:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:21] | And so, you left before the party started? | 那你在派对开始前就离开了? |
[16:23] | We couldn’t let anybody else know I was helping. | 我们不能让别人知道我在帮他 |
[16:26] | Warehouse would fire him if they knew he couldn’t do his job. | 货栈如果知道他没法做好 自己的活的话会开了他的 |
[16:30] | He had a bad knee. | 他的膝盖不好 |
[16:32] | ACL. | 前十字韧带拉伤 |
[16:33] | What about your health insurance? | 那你的医保呢? |
[16:35] | Their health plan doesn’t cover anything. | 医保管不了什么事 |
[16:38] | We had to buy his brace out of our own pocket. | 我们得自己掏腰包买他的那个支架 |
[16:40] | $200. | 200块 |
[16:42] | Ms. Lofton, is there anyone who can corroborate your story? | Lofton太太 能有人证明 你刚才说的这些吗? |
[16:50] | Hate to say this, Mrs. Lofton, but right now | Lofton太太 不想这么说 不过现在你是唯一会因 |
[16:52] | you’re the only one who benefits from your husband’s death. | 你丈夫的死而受益的人了 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry, we’re going to have to ask you | 抱歉 我们得留你在这儿 |
[16:57] | to stay here with the officer. | 和这位长官待一会儿了 |
[17:05] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:12] | Would you make a phone call for me? | 能帮我打个电话吗? |
[17:19] | Hi. Yeah. I was wondering if I could talk to somebody | 嗨 我有些联保寿险方面的问题 |
[17:22] | regarding my Allied Pledge life insurance policy. | 不知道该问谁好 |
[17:27] | Uh, my name’s Jeff Lofton. | 我叫Jeff Lofton |
[17:29] | Uh, policy number… | 保单编号啊… |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:33] | It is CF10983. | 是CF10983 |
[17:37] | Uh, social is 905368217. | 社会保险账号是905368217 |
[17:42] | Yeah, yeah, no, I can hold. | 好 不用 我等着 |
[17:44] | Why am I pretending to be a dead guy? | 我为什么要装成个死人? |
[17:46] | Because the insurance company | 因为保险公司只会和 |
[17:48] | will only talk to the policy holder. | 保单持有人谈的 |
[17:49] | Probably already know he’s dead. | 也许他们早就知道他死了啊 |
[17:51] | No, they don’t. Tom hasn’t filed the death certificate yet. | 不 他们不知道 Tom还没填好死亡证明呢 |
[17:54] | Okay, look, if she took out the policy | 好吧 如果是她投的保 |
[17:56] | then for sure she’s guilty. | 那她就一定有罪 |
[17:57] | But I don’t think she knew anything about it | 可我不觉得今早之前 |
[17:59] | until this morning. Yeah, no problem. | 她知道些什么 好 没问题 |
[18:01] | No, I was just wondering, um… | 不是的 我只是想知道 |
[18:03] | who originally took out the policy? | 当时是谁填的这原始保单的? |
[18:04] | Was it my wife Deedee? | 是我老婆Deedee吗? |
[18:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[18:08] | And who’s the beneficiary? | 那受益人是谁? |
[18:12] | No, no, that… | 不 不 那… |
[18:14] | That’s it. Okay. Thanks. | 没了 好的 谢谢 |
[18:16] | She didn’t take out the policy, did she? | 不是她填的保单 对吧? |
[18:18] | No, it was his company, Renovation Warehouse. | 对 是他公司 革新货栈 |
[18:34] | Lieutenant, Renovation Warehouse takes out | 副队 我们革新货栈为 |
[18:36] | life insurance policies on all of its employees. | 全体员工投了保 |
[18:38] | I don’t see what this has to do with Jeff’s death. | 我不明白这和Jeff的死有什么关系 |
[18:40] | The bottom line is, | 说到底 |
[18:41] | anybody who benefits from that policy is my suspect. | 保单受益人是谁 谁就是我们怀疑的嫌犯 |
[18:44] | Well, then you’re going to have to arrest the entire company. | 那你该把整个公司都抓起来了 |
[18:47] | It’s a very common policy, Lieutenant. | 副队 这是个非常普通的保单啊 |
[18:49] | They’re called dead peasant policies. | 这叫民工死亡保险 |
[18:51] | It’s an unfortunate name, but completely legal. | 名字虽然不好听 但绝对合法 |
[18:54] | So why didn’t you | 那为什么要瞒着 |
[18:54] | inform the employees? | 你的员工呢? |
[18:56] | Lofton’s wife didn’t even know. | 连Lofton的老婆都不知道 |
[18:57] | Why? ‘Cause theythey’re for the company’s protection. | 为什么? 因为 因为 这是出于保护公司的考虑 |
[19:01] | We’ve invested in Lofton. | 我们已经在Lofton身上投资不少了 |
[19:03] | This policy offsets our loss. | 这保单能弥补我们的损失 |
[19:05] | What you should’ve invested in was a decent healthcare plan. | 你应该投资的是 一份像样的医疗保险 |
[19:08] | Do you have a point, Lieutenant? | 你明白吗? |
[19:09] | As a matter of fact, I do. If you have nothing to hide | 实际上我明白 如果你没什么可藏着的话 |
[19:12] | I want you to open your books to me. | 就公开你的账本吧 |
[19:14] | Sure, you can see Lofton’s employee files. | 当然 你可以查Lofton的员工档案 |
[19:17] | But other than that, everything’s confidential. | 不过除此之外就不能公开了 |
[19:36] | That’s a 5,000gallon water tank. | 这是5000加仑的水缸 |
[19:38] | Well, we’re running out of evidence. | 我们的证据都用完了 |
[19:39] | Where else do you suggest we look? | 你觉得还有其他值得看的吗? |
[19:43] | We know that the killer was up | 我们知道凶手 |
[19:44] | on the balcony. | 上去过露台 |
[19:45] | Yeah, when the body falls, the evidence falls with it. | 是啊 人掉下来时 证据也随之掉下来了 |
[19:48] | So… let’s get to work. | 那… 开始干活吧 |
[20:19] | So, uh, | 那个 呃 |
[20:19] | I checked the filter. Nothing out of the ordinary in it, | 我查过过滤网了 除了3美元零钱和 |
[20:22] | except for about three dollars in change and a thong. | 一条皮带外就没啥了 |
[20:24] | Well, I think the thong would be considered | 我觉得皮带会被认为是 |
[20:26] | out of the ordinary. I agree. | 异样的 同意 |
[20:27] | But, uh, I doubt it belongs to the killer. | 不过我怀疑这是凶手本人的吗 |
[20:31] | Find anything in here? | 这边有什么发现吗? |
[20:33] | No, not yet. | 没 还没呢 |
[20:35] | What about inside the coral? | 珊瑚里会有什么吗? |
[20:37] | Inside? | 里面? |
[20:38] | What are you talking about? Breaking open the coral? | 说什么呢? 要把珊瑚砸碎吗? |
[20:40] | They’re little filters. | 他们就是小的过滤网 |
[20:43] | Okay. When the EPA comes after us | 好吧 环保局找咱们算账时 |
[20:45] | I’m going to tell them it was your idea. | 我就告诉他们是你的主意 |
[21:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:07] | What is that, fish scales? | 那是什么 鱼鳞? |
[21:08] | Yeah, of the manmade variety. Sequins off of a dress. | 是啊 还是人造的咧 裙子上的金属片 |
[21:12] | Hmm. Don’t know that that helps us much. | 这可帮了大忙了 |
[21:14] | There were a lot of ladies | 派对上有那么多女士穿 |
[21:15] | in black sequin dresses at the party. | 带黑色金属片的裙子呢 |
[21:17] | I guess we’ll have to invite them to our own party. | 那该把她们都请来参加 咱们自己的小派对了 |
[21:25] | All right, next. Thank you. | 好了 下一个 谢谢 |
[21:35] | CARDOZA: It’s t what we’re looking for. | 不是我们要找的 |
[21:36] | Thank you. No. | 谢谢 不用 |
[21:37] | Thank you, though. | 还是感谢你 |
[21:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[21:43] | Pretty dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[21:51] | Got a few black sequins missing there and there. Mmhmm. | 这儿有几个黑色小亮片不见了 嗯 |
[21:53] | Can we keep this for our investigation? Really? | 我们能留下继续调查吗? 真的吗? |
[21:56] | Yeah. You’ll get it back. I’ll give you a receipt. | 是的 会再还给你的 我给你张收据 |
[22:01] | I better not see a picture | 最好别让我看到你 |
[22:02] | of you wearing it in Ocean Drive. | 穿着它在海滨大道上的照片 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[22:11] | Wow. Don’t come between a girl and her dress. | 千万别介入女人和她的裙子中去 |
[22:15] | In… I mean, you know what I… | 女人对裙子的感情 你知道我的 |
[22:17] | Next, please. | 算了 下一位 |
[22:27] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:28] | Excuse me. Mmhmm. | 失陪一下 嗯嗯 |
[22:31] | No. Thanks. | 不是这条裙子 谢谢你 |
[22:33] | Next. | 下一位 |
[22:37] | Well, well. | 稀客 稀客 |
[22:38] | When I saw you at the fund raiser, I couldn’t believe it. | 在慈善筹款宴会上看到你 我都不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[22:41] | So, you followed me all the way from L.A.? | 这么说你是从洛杉矶一路跟我到这来? |
[22:45] | You probably put this whole thing together | 你可能会把之前的事和本案并在一起 |
[22:46] | just so you could harass me again. | 这样就可以再次骚扰我 |
[22:49] | I’m working a case, Anna. I know exactly | 我在办案 Anna |
[22:51] | what case you’re working. | 我很清楚你在办什么案 |
[22:52] | We called every woman who was at the party. | 我们让参加宴会的所有女士到场 |
[22:54] | Look, if you’d like to talk to her | 如果你想对她说而不是跟我说 |
[22:55] | instead of me, that’s totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[22:58] | Here. | 给你 |
[22:59] | Wait. | 等下 |
[23:06] | This isn’t what we’re looking for. | 这不是我们要找的裙子 |
[23:09] | I’m not surprised. | 我并不惊讶 |
[23:11] | It’s always a dead end with you, isn’t it? | 你总是会走钻到死胡同里 对吧? |
[23:24] | Got a little history there? | 见到故人了? |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | It’s business, not personal. | 是公事 并非私事啦 |
[23:31] | It is for her. | 我说的是她 |
[23:33] | If I promise to explain to you over drinks, | 如果我答应请你喝几杯并解释清楚 |
[23:36] | will you please get everyone | 你能不能别让 |
[23:37] | to stop giving me the third degree? | 所有人来盘问我啊? |
[23:39] | Drinks? | 喝几杯? |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 成 |
[23:44] | Next. | 下一位 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:56] | These appear to match. | 看起来找到吻合的裙子了 |
[23:58] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[24:03] | Nope. That is | 不对 |
[24:04] | a glossy octagon. | 你拿的亮片是有光泽的八角形 |
[24:05] | We are looking for a circle | 我们要找的亮片 |
[24:06] | with a flat finish. | 是暗光漆面的圆形 |
[24:08] | They look the same to me. | 在我看来这些亮片都一样 |
[24:10] | What, did you skip colors and shapes in kindergarten? | 我说 幼儿园时没教你辨认 色彩和形状啊? |
[24:13] | Okay, fine. That means we don’t have the dress | 好吧 这么说我们没有找到 |
[24:15] | that these sequins came off of. | 有亮片脱落的裙子 |
[24:16] | No, and it looks like we’re missing one. | 是啊 看上去还有一条漏网之鱼 |
[24:18] | A dress? A girl. | 裙子吗? 是女人啦 |
[24:21] | Caroline Berston… she never came in, | 根据文件的记载 Caroline Berston |
[24:22] | according to this file. | 她没有来警局 |
[24:23] | Huh. All right, well, I’ll call patrol | 行 我这就给巡警打电话 |
[24:26] | and have them bring her in. | 带她来警局问话 |
[24:31] | There’s the guy from Renovation Warehouse with the files. | 革新货栈的人拿着文件过来了 |
[24:33] | Fastest I’ve seen a corporation | 这是我见过的 |
[24:35] | respond to a warrant. | 对授权令反应最快速的公司了 |
[24:38] | Maybe they’re not trying to hide anything. | 也许他们没有什么东西要隐瞒呢 |
[24:40] | Maybe that’s what they want us to think. | 也许他们就是想要我们这样想 |
[24:42] | MAN: Hello, Officer. | 警官们好 |
[24:43] | I’m Garrett Yates. I’m an actuary | 我叫Garrett Yates |
[24:45] | at Renovation Warehouse. | 我是革新货栈的精算师 |
[24:46] | Mr. DeSalvo asked me | DeSalvo先生要我亲自 |
[24:47] | to personally deliver this to you. | 将这些东西给你们送来 |
[24:51] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[24:52] | I think you’ll find we’re in full compliance | 我想你们能看出来 |
[24:53] | with the warrant’s orders. | 我们公司全力听从授权令的安排 |
[24:54] | You now have all of our records concerning employees, earnings | 你们现在拿到了我们公司雇员信息 公司收入 |
[24:58] | and insurance claims. | 还有保险索赔的一切记录 |
[25:00] | All in one box? | 全在一个盒子里啊? |
[25:01] | More like 102. | 其实还有102盒 |
[25:03] | Three, counting that one. | 总共是103盒 算上你手中的一盒 |
[25:06] | I hope there’s more than just you two. | 我希望你们能多找几个人下来搬 |
[25:09] | There’s over half a ton of paper | 你们的人要求的文件数量 |
[25:11] | that you guys asked for. | 可是有半吨多重呢 |
[25:13] | I don’t know what you’re looking for, | 我又不知道你们要找什么 |
[25:15] | but you’re going to need help finding it. | 但是你们肯定会找到想要的信息吧 |
[25:18] | I just wanted to make sure you had | 我保证你们已经拿到了 |
[25:19] | everything you need. | 所需要的一切 |
[25:33] | Horatio, take a look at the monitor. | Horatio 看一眼屏幕 |
[25:35] | I inputted all the life insurance claims | 我输入了革新货栈过去五年内提出的 |
[25:37] | filed by Renovation Warehouse in the past five years. | 所有保险索赔的记录 |
[25:39] | Now, this is countrywide. | 现在是全国范围内的 |
[25:41] | Look at where it spikes every year. | 看一下每年达到尖峰的时段 |
[25:43] | CAINE: Spikes every year in June. | 每年六月达到一个高峰 |
[25:47] | When is the end of their fiscal year? | 他们每一财年的末尾是什么时候? |
[25:49] | Uh… | 呃 |
[25:55] | Bingo… June. | 有了 是六月 |
[25:56] | CAINE: Okay, so, | 很好 接下来 |
[25:57] | let’s focus on all the claims in June. | 我们就把目光聚焦在六月的索赔上 |
[26:04] | (mutters): June… | 六月 |
[26:10] | Mitchell Kurwood, 39… | Mitchell Kurwood 39岁 |
[26:13] | Drowned in his own pool in Michigan. | 在密歇根的自家水池内溺死 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:16] | WOLFE: I got two ladies here. | 我这里有两位女士的保险索赔 |
[26:19] | One’s upstate New York. | 一个是在纽约北部 |
[26:20] | Died in a car accident. | 死于交通事故 |
[26:21] | The other is in Vegas. | 另一个是在拉斯维加斯 |
[26:24] | Fell down some stairs. | 从楼梯上滚下来摔死了 |
[26:26] | DUQUESNE: All right, you guys, get this. | 行了 你们听听我这个 |
[26:27] | Fargo | Fargo. |
[26:28] | 31yearold security guard | 31岁的保安 |
[26:31] | fell off the Renovation Warehouse | 从革新货栈的停车塔楼掉下来 |
[26:32] | parking structure. | 摔死了 |
[26:35] | SIMMONS: And this one’s a local. | 我这个死者是本地人 |
[26:36] | Broward County. | 布劳沃德县的 |
[26:37] | A 23yearold receptionist | 23岁前台 |
[26:39] | hanged herself by her pool. | 在水池旁上吊死了 |
[26:41] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[26:42] | All right, so we’ve got four accidents, one suicide. | 现在是有一起自杀 四起事故 |
[26:44] | That brings us to a total | 这样革新货栈不费吹灰之力 |
[26:46] | of a cool nine million easy profits | 就赚取了总额为 |
[26:49] | for Renovation Warehouse. | 900万美元的利润 |
[26:50] | WOLFE: All of them Renovation workers. | 所有的死者都是货栈的员工 |
[26:52] | Certainly would put the company in the black, wouldn’t it? | 他们死了也能为公司赚钱 不是么? |
[26:55] | Add 500 grand to that… Jeff Lofton’s death | 总额应该再加50万 |
[26:57] | could easily have been made to look like an accident. | Jeff Lofton之死可以被设计成事故 |
[26:59] | Yeah, but we know it wasn’t, so maybe these others | 是啊 但我们知道那并不是事故 所以其他人的死也不一定就像 |
[27:01] | aren’t as they appear to be, as well. | 看上去的那样 |
[27:03] | Here’s what we do. | 接下来我们有活干了 |
[27:04] | Let’s start with the suicide, okay? | 先从自杀开始调查 好么? |
[27:08] | Hannah Wilcox, Broward County. | 布劳沃德县的Hannah Wilcox |
[27:10] | SIMMONS: Hold on here. | 先等一下 |
[27:11] | Are you guys saying this company | 你们的意思是这家公司 |
[27:12] | is possibly killing its own employees | 有可能杀害自己的雇员 |
[27:14] | to collect their insurance money? | 然后骗取保险金吗? |
[27:15] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我的意思正是如此 |
[27:22] | Was this, uh, Hannah Wilcox’s residence? | 呃 这是Hannah Wilcox的住处么? |
[27:24] | I’m Evan Wilcox, her brother. | 我是Evan Wilcox 她的哥哥 |
[27:26] | Who’s asking? | 请问你是? |
[27:27] | MDPD. | 迈阿密警局 |
[27:29] | Were you, uh, living | 当 呃 你妹妹过世时和她住在一起吗? |
[27:30] | with your sister when she passed? | |
[27:32] | You mean killed herself. | 你是说她自杀时吧 |
[27:34] | Call it what it was. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[27:36] | Uh, this was our parents’ house. Hannah left it to me. | 这是我们双亲的房子 Hannah把它留给了我 |
[27:39] | Finally getting around to moving in now. | 最终说服了我搬进这里 |
[27:42] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要知道什么? |
[27:43] | We’re reopening the investigation. | 我们又重新开始调查 |
[27:45] | EVAN: It’s a little north | 这有点偏离你们的管辖范围了吧 |
[27:46] | of your jurisdiction, isn’t it? | 难道不是么? |
[27:47] | Do you know her employer took out an insurance policy on her? | 你知道她的公司给她保了保险么? |
[27:52] | Look, I’m not interested in collecting any money, | 如果你们来是调查这个 |
[27:54] | if that’s what this is about. | 我对获得保险金什么的不敢兴趣 |
[27:56] | Well, that’s a good thing, because it turns out | 哦 这就太好了 |
[27:57] | you’re not the beneficiary. | 因为你也不是最终受益人啊 |
[27:59] | Renovation Warehouse got the million dollars. | 革新货栈获得了数百万美元赔偿 |
[28:05] | They made money when she died? | 他们靠她的死赚了钱? |
[28:07] | CAINE: That’s correct. | 没错 |
[28:08] | That may have had something to do with her death. | 可能是和她的死有什么关联 |
[28:10] | Are you saying she was murdered? | 你的意思是说她是被谋杀的? |
[28:12] | We need to exhume her body to determine that, | 我们需要挖出她的尸体确认一下 |
[28:14] | and we need your permission. | 所以我们需要你的许可 |
[28:16] | That might be a problem. | 那可能有点麻烦 |
[28:18] | Why is that? | 这话怎讲? |
[28:20] | She donated her body to science. | 她把遗体捐献用作科研了 |
[28:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:37] | Walter Simmons, MDPD. | Walter Simmons 迈阿密警察 |
[28:39] | We’re here for Hannah Wilcox. | 我们是来拿Hannah Wilcox的遗体 |
[28:41] | He means body #13349. | 他说的是13349号 |
[28:44] | The dean said you’d be coming. | 系主任说你们会来 |
[28:46] | I’m afraid I’m not going to be of much help. | 恐怕我不能帮上什么忙 |
[28:47] | Our director of bequeathals handles the records. | 管捐赠遗体的主管处理的记录 |
[28:50] | Students aren’t allowed | 学生们不被允许 |
[28:50] | to know anything about their cadavers. | 获知他们所用遗体的任何消息 |
[28:52] | In fact, they’re encouraged to give them new names. | 实际是学校鼓励学生给遗体起新名字 |
[28:55] | Good thing we brought a photo. | 幸好我们有带照片过来 |
[28:57] | It’s the lady in the picture. | 我们要找照片里的女士 |
[28:59] | Well, class is now in session. Follow me. | 现在正在上课 跟我来 |
[29:11] | Nope. | 不是这个 |
[29:13] | Carry on. | 继续吧 |
[29:15] | Nope. | 不是这个 |
[29:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[29:27] | Tom | Tom. |
[29:30] | It’s Hannah. | 是Hannah |
[29:33] | I’ll go get the gurney. | 我这就去找轮床 |
[29:35] | Why? We have everything right here. | 为啥啊? 这里一切都齐备 |
[29:37] | You want to do the autopsy now? | 你想着在这里解剖验尸? |
[29:38] | Gloves, please. | 请把手套给我 |
[29:52] | SIMMONS: All right. | 好吧 |
[29:53] | So, Broward’s autopsy listed the cause of death | 布劳沃德县的验尸报告上列死因是 |
[29:55] | as asphyxia by hanging. | 上吊引起的窒息 |
[29:58] | LOMAN: Ligature marks are at an inverted V | 绳索的痕迹在下颚处 |
[30:00] | under the jaw, just above | 呈一个倒置的V字形 |
[30:01] | the thyroid cartilage. | 正好在甲状软骨之上 |
[30:03] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[30:13] | Thyroid cartilage, | 男性解剖时甲状软骨 |
[30:14] | also known as the Adam’s apple | 也可被叫做喉结 |
[30:17] | in male anatomy, is still intact, | 是完好无损的 |
[30:20] | as is… | 那之上就是 |
[30:22] | the hyoid bone above it. | 舌骨 |
[30:24] | We learned in pathology | 我们病理学有学到 |
[30:25] | that’s consistent with a suicide by hanging. | 这和上吊自杀的症状一致 |
[30:28] | Top marks. | 水准很高 |
[30:29] | But this… this gives me pause. | 但是这个 我先暂停一下 |
[30:30] | Take a look at her eyes. | 看一下她的眼睛 |
[30:32] | What do you see? | 你看出来什么没有? |
[30:34] | Looks like hemorrhaging. | 看上去是出血的症状 |
[30:36] | It’s called petechial hemorrhaging. | 这被称为瘀点性出血 |
[30:38] | Which is typical of manual strangulation, | 是典型的扼杀症状 |
[30:41] | not a hanging. | 而非上吊自杀 |
[30:44] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[30:46] | That’s a big miss, isn’t it? | 这个疏忽未免也太大了吧? |
[30:47] | I don’t fault Broward’s M.E. | 我不是在指责布劳沃德县的法医官 |
[30:49] | Distinguishing a hanging from strangulation | 将上吊和扼杀区分开来 |
[30:51] | is very difficult. | 是非常困难的 |
[30:53] | So, there’s a chance she was murdered. | 所以 她有被谋杀的可能 |
[30:55] | “Chance” being the operative word. | 刚才用到的词 “可能” |
[30:56] | It could be a strangulation made to look like a hanging, | 代表她也许是被扼杀之后 被设计得像一起上吊事件 |
[30:58] | but as of now, the evidence is equivocal. | 但是现在 证据还不是很确定 |
[31:01] | But there’s no way to know for sure. | 现在没有办法来确定 |
[31:03] | Too bad you can’t travel back in time | 遗憾的是你不能穿越到 |
[31:05] | to the original crime scene. | 最初的犯罪现场 |
[31:09] | Tom, you’re a genius. | Tom 你太有才了 |
[31:11] | Hey, see you back at the lab. | 实验室见了 |
[31:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[31:14] | Thanks! | 谢了! |
[31:21] | I don’t understand. You got a look at her body. | 我不明白了 你们已经看过她的尸体 |
[31:23] | Why are you doing this? | 那你还做这个干什么? |
[31:24] | We believe the autopsy may be inconclusive. | 我们相信上一次验尸有不确定之处 |
[31:27] | So, Broward PD was right about it being a suicide? | 布劳沃德警局关于自杀的结论 是正确的了? |
[31:30] | Well, we have an open mind. | 让我们忘记先入为主的观点 |
[31:32] | So, you’re going to recreate her death? | 你们这是要重现她的死亡过程? 对 |
[31:34] | I would, uh… I’d wait inside if I were you. | 我 呃 如果我是你会进屋里去等 |
[31:40] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[31:41] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 嗯 |
[31:44] | What do you see? | 你发现了什么? |
[31:46] | I got a distinct rope burn up here, sir. | 这上面有一处明显的绳索拖拉过的痕迹 |
[31:48] | Okay. Lace it across the beam. | 好 把绳子系在房梁上 好的 |
[31:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:57] | I got another rope burn across a different beam. | 在另一处房梁上也有拖拉过的痕迹 |
[32:00] | Which one did she hang from? | 她到底是在哪根房梁上的吊? |
[32:02] | That’s a very good question, Walter. | 这个问题问得好 Walter |
[32:03] | Lace it across the second beam. | 把绳子系在第二根房梁上 |
[32:09] | with the rope positioned at two points, | 行了 这样 绳子固定在两个点上 |
[32:11] | it creates a mechanical advantage. | 可以产生机械效益 |
[32:13] | Should make it easier | 这也使得吊起尸体 |
[32:15] | to lift up the body. | 变得轻松简单 |
[32:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:24] | The rope burns were caused from someone pulling her up. | 是有人把她拉上去使得产生擦痕 |
[32:27] | She didn’t hang herself. | 她不是自己上吊自杀 |
[32:29] | She was dead already. | 她那时已经死了 |
[32:33] | She had ligature bruises on her neck. | 她的脖子上有上吊造成的瘀伤 |
[32:37] | The rope wouldn’t have left a mark if she was already dead. | 如果她已经死了绳子是不会留下痕迹 |
[32:40] | So, they used a rope to strangle her, Walter. | 那他们是用绳子把她勒死 Walter |
[32:48] | That means Broward County neglected | 布劳沃德县法医疏忽了 |
[32:49] | to take epithelials, doesn’t it? | 上皮检测 对吧? |
[34:14] | Sit down, Mr. Yates. No, no, no, no. | Yates先生 请坐 不 不 不 不 |
[34:17] | You can’t prove I didn’t touch that rope somewhere else. | 你们无法证明 我没有在别的地方碰过绳子 |
[34:19] | Someone could’ve stolen it from my shed. No, we know that you | 可能有人从我车库里偷走了绳子 不对 我们知道是你勒死了她 |
[34:21] | strangled her, because we have DNA that proves it. | 因为我们有DNA为证 |
[34:26] | Okay, here’s the thing: you’re going to go away | 从现在开始 你会因谋杀Hannah Wilcox |
[34:28] | for Hannah Wilcox’s murder, there’s no doubt about it. | 而离开公司 这毫无疑问 |
[34:30] | There isn’t a jury in the world | 世界上不会有任何一个陪审团 |
[34:32] | that is going to find any sympathy | 会同情一个为了一纸保险单 |
[34:33] | for a corporate executive who’s killing for a profit sheet. | 而杀害自己雇员的公司 |
[34:37] | BOA VISTA: And you’re not going to last | 你会等不到把牢底坐穿那天 |
[34:38] | one day in prison, because executives are | 因为公司主管和恋童癖一起 |
[34:39] | right down there on the food chain with pedophiles. | 处在监狱食物链的底层 |
[34:44] | DUQUESNE: You can make this smoother for yourself. | 你可以让自己好过一点 |
[34:46] | But you get one chance. | 但是机会只有一个 |
[34:51] | How? | 什么方法? |
[34:53] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[34:56] | If you tell us everything, we will offer you protection. | 如果你将一切都和盘托出 我们会向你提供保护 |
[35:04] | I have got a list of all of the policyholders | 我这里有一份保险客户的名单 |
[35:06] | who were employees that have died in the last five years. | 上面有你们公司过去五年 死去的所有雇员的名字 |
[35:09] | Circle all the names you’re responsible for. | 圈出你做掉的人员名单来 |
[35:20] | Let me ask you a question, Mr. Yates. | 我问你个问题 Yates先生 |
[35:21] | You’re just the numbers cruncher here, right? | 你只是负责数据的超级电脑是吧? |
[35:23] | So you didn’t come up with this plan on your own. | 所以你不是单独提出这一计划的人 |
[35:25] | Who’s behind this? | 幕后黑手是谁? |
[35:31] | You’ll tell the judge that I helped you? | 你们会告诉法官我配合警方的工作么? |
[35:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:36] | My CEO, DeSalvo. | 我们公司的CEO DeSalvo |
[35:38] | He said, “We have the policies, why not use them?” | 他说 我们有保单在手 干嘛不利用? |
[35:42] | He told me I’d have | 他告诉我 |
[35:44] | “lifetime employment” if I did this. | 如果我跟他干了之后就给我铁饭碗 |
[35:47] | Do you have anything that can prove that? | 你有证据能证明这一点么? |
[35:49] | Like a little trail of bread crumbs? | 就像用面包屑来留痕迹一样? |
[35:51] | DeSalvo’s not that stupid. | DeSalvo又没有那么傻 |
[35:56] | You forgot to circle Jeff Lofton. | 你忘记圈出Jeff Lofton |
[35:59] | Because I had nothing to do with that. | 因为我和他的事没有关系 |
[36:02] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:07] | Excuse us for a moment. | 容我们失陪一下 |
[36:13] | This guy just gave us | 这家伙供认了半打的谋杀案 |
[36:13] | half a dozen murders. What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[36:15] | Here’s the thing: if we don’t have any hard evidence, | 问题是 如果我们没有有力的证据 |
[36:17] | it’s going to be DeSalvo’s word against his. | DeSalvo肯定会反咬他一口 |
[36:19] | Well, then our CEO walks. | 之后CEO就大摇大摆地离开 |
[36:22] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[36:23] | And we still have to figure out who killed Jeff Lofton. | 我们还得继续查是谁杀了Jeff Lofton |
[36:32] | Hey, did you get my message? | 你收到我的短信了? |
[36:33] | Yeah, patrol found our missing girl. | 是啊 巡警发现了那位失踪的女士 |
[36:35] | Yeah, they also picked up her dress. | 他们还找到了她的裙子 |
[36:36] | They found it at her apartment. Okay. | 在她的公寓发现的 好 |
[36:38] | Well, I’ll take her. I’ll take the dress. | 我负责审问她 我负责处理裙子 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | Do you know who I work for? | 你知道我为谁工作吗? |
[36:47] | I’m the executive assistant to the CEO | 我是革新货栈CEO的 |
[36:49] | of Renovation Warehouse. | 行政助理 |
[36:51] | They have a team of lawyers who will help me, | 他们有一个队的律师来帮我 |
[36:53] | because I haven’t done anything wrong. | 因为我没有做什么错事 |
[36:55] | Well, why didn’t you return our phone calls? | 那你为什么不回我们电话啊? |
[36:57] | I was busy. I had errands to run. | 我很忙 有差事要办 |
[36:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[37:01] | Sequins match the dress. | 亮片和这条裙子吻合 |
[37:04] | CARDOZA: You see, | 你看 |
[37:04] | these sequins here were found with our murder victim. | 这些亮片是在受害人身上发现的 |
[37:08] | They came off of your dress. | 是你裙子上的亮片 |
[37:28] | Just tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[37:31] | I don’t want to lose my job. | 我不想丢了工作 |
[37:34] | I’m not saying any more, okay? | 我什么都不会说的 行了吧? |
[37:38] | Caroline Well, Caroline, | |
[37:40] | you may want to rethink your company loyalty. | 你可能要重新考虑对公司的忠诚问题 |
[37:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[37:49] | CARDOZA: That is | 这是一份保险合同 |
[37:49] | an insurance policy that your company | 你们公司为死于谋杀的人 |
[37:52] | took out on the guy who got murdered. | 买了保险 |
[37:54] | They also have one on you. | 他们也同样给你买了一份 |
[37:57] | BOA VISTA: Your company killed Lofton | 公司杀害Lofton |
[37:58] | so they could collect the insurance money. | 这样就能获取保险金 |
[38:00] | Which means, you could’ve been the one in that aquarium. | 这表明 你也可能会掉进那个水母缸 |
[38:04] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 事情不是那样 |
[38:10] | I was with Max. | 我和Max在一起 |
[38:13] | And I’m guessing you weren’t taking a memo. | 我猜这个是不记入备忘录里的 |
[38:18] | Someone’s going to catch us. | 有人要来逮我们了 |
[38:19] | We should get back to the party. | 我们得赶紧回到宴会上去 |
[38:22] | So you don’t want me to give you, uh, your yearend bonus? | 这么说你是不想让我给你年终奖了? |
[38:28] | Are these actual diamonds? | 这些是真钻的么? |
[38:30] | We had a very good year. | 我们今年收成不错 |
[38:31] | What the hell is this, DeSalvo? | 这都是什么啊 DeSalvo? |
[38:33] | You say the company can’t pay for decent health care. | 你说公司现在连医保都付不起 |
[38:36] | But it can afford diamonds for a secretary? | 但却有钱给小秘买钻石珠宝? |
[38:40] | Go down and order me a drink. | 下去给我点杯酒 |
[38:42] | I went downstairs after that. | 之后我就下楼了 |
[38:44] | Okay, how long after that did Lofton fall in the tank? | 之后过了多久Lofton就掉进缸里了? |
[38:47] | Couple minutes, maybe. | 就几分钟吧 |
[38:49] | But there’s no way Max killed that janitor. | 但是Max不会杀了那个清洁工 |
[38:52] | I think we’ll let Mr. DeSalvo speak for himself. | 我想这一点还是让DeSalvo自己来说吧 |
[39:00] | Step onto the butcher paper, please. | 请站到牛皮纸上来 |
[39:03] | What is all this? | 这是干什么? |
[39:05] | CAINE: If you pushed Jeff Lofton off | 如果你把Jeff Lofton推下楼 |
[39:07] | the balcony, there will be evidence of him on you. | 你身上就会留有他的证据 |
[39:11] | I told you that my runin with him was before the party. | 我告诉过你在宴会前 我撞在他的清洁车上过 |
[39:14] | But a witness places you on the balcony before he was pushed. | 但是有证人说在他被推下楼前 你和他同在二楼露台上 |
[39:17] | And by “witness,” you mean Caroline? | 有证人说 你是说Caroline? |
[39:20] | All right, we’re going to start with your clothing, | 行了 我们就先从你的衣服开始 |
[39:21] | so take your jacket off. | 请把外套脱掉 |
[39:29] | Why don’t I save you guys the trouble? | 我帮你们减少点麻烦算了? |
[39:32] | I may have told a little lie. | 我可能是撒了个小谎 |
[39:35] | I was up on the balcony | 当Lofton上来的时候 |
[39:36] | with your witness when Lofton arrived. | 我和你们所谓的证人在一起 |
[39:39] | I ask her to leave, and he went Christian Bale on me. | 我让她离开 之后他就化身美国狂人 |
[39:42] | You guys won’t pony up decent health care for me, | 你们不给我付医保 |
[39:44] | but the new girl gets a diamond bracelet? That young lady works | 但是新任女秘书就有钻石手链拿? |
[39:47] | very hard, mister. | 那位年轻的小姐工作很辛苦 先生 |
[39:49] | Mr. what? | 什么先生啊? |
[39:51] | I’ve busted my ass for this company for 15 years, | 我为这个公司卖了15年劳力 |
[39:54] | and you don’t even know my name?! | 你甚至都不知道我的名字? |
[40:08] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[40:10] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[40:13] | If you pushed him off the second floor, that’s murder. | 如果你把他从二楼推下去 那是谋杀 |
[40:15] | I had no choice. He attacked me. | 我别无选择 他在袭击我 |
[40:19] | He did this to me. | 他揍了我这里 |
[40:28] | The pattern of the bruising | 瘀伤的痕迹 |
[40:30] | matches Lofton’s knee brace. | 与Lofton隅撑相吻合 |
[40:33] | So you’re claiming selfdefense? | 所以你就是宣称是自卫了? |
[40:35] | You know, all you’ve got | 你们清楚 你们所发现的 |
[40:36] | is circumstantial evidence, Lieutenant. | 全部都是旁证 副队 |
[40:38] | And my story’s just as good as yours. | 而我的说法和你们的一样有力 |
[40:40] | CAINE: We also believe | 我们同样相信 |
[40:41] | that you are responsible | 你与谋杀自己公司雇员 |
[40:42] | for the insurance policy murders. | 骗取保险金有关 |
[40:45] | Really? Mmhmm. | 真的啊? 嗯嗯 |
[40:46] | It’s my understanding that one | 我的理解是 |
[40:47] | of my actuaries confessed to that. | 公司的一名精算师已经认罪了 |
[40:50] | His word against mine. | 他想拖我下水 |
[40:52] | And again, I like my story better. | 再说一次 我更喜欢我的说法 |
[40:55] | Take him, please. | 请带他下去 |
[40:57] | I’ll be out before sunset. | 日落之前我就可以走出去了 |
[41:03] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[41:04] | Everything we got could support selfdefense, | 我们发现的一切都证明这是自卫 |
[41:06] | and we’ve got nothing connecting him to the other murders. | 没有发现他与其他谋杀有关的证据 |
[41:10] | These things have a way of working themselves out. | 他犯下的事自然会遭到报应 |
[41:41] | (抱歉 遇到急事 我不能赴约了) | |
[43:18] | == 结束 == |