时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Hello? | 你还好吗? |
[01:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐! |
[01:36] | BOY (groaning): Help. | 救命 |
[01:44] | (mumbling) Stay back, okay? Stay back. | 你往旁边靠一下好吗? 往边上点 |
[01:49] | Get you out of here. (moaning) | 我这就把你弄出来 |
[02:01] | I need an ambulance at the corner | 请速派救护人员 |
[02:02] | of Orchard and Bloom. | 还有消防人员 |
[02:03] | And a fire truck, hurry! | 到Orchard路和Bloom路来 快一点! |
[02:15] | ?? | 小心点 小心点 |
[02:27] | This looks ugly. | 场面可够惨烈的 |
[02:28] | Yeah. One dead, one survivor. | 是啊 一死一伤 |
[02:31] | Any sign of a second driver? | 另外一辆车的司机呢? |
[02:32] | No, fled the scene. I’ve got patrol | 没见着 那家伙跑了 |
[02:34] | barricading the neighborhood. | 我已经让巡警在周围路段设置了路障 |
[02:35] | So I assume they’ve got someone on his trail? Yeah. | 我猜这是有追踪的目标了? 对 |
[02:37] | Horatio’s canvassing the perimeter. | Horatio正在周围仔细检查 |
[02:40] | Also, there’s a possible witness. | 同时 还有一位可能的目击者 |
[02:41] | A Good Samaritan was jogging… | 这个叫Good Samaritan的人在慢跑 |
[02:43] | Pulled the victim’s son out of the back of the SUV. | 他把死者儿子从SUV后座上拖出来 |
[02:45] | Possibly saved his life. | 很大程度上救了他的命 |
[02:47] | Is that the victim’s son in the back of the ambulance? | 救护车后面坐着的人是死者儿子? |
[02:49] | CARDOZA: That’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:51] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[02:52] | You could be compromising evidence. | 你这样做可能使证据无法采纳 |
[02:54] | You know the way I feel about it is, he is going to replay | 我能感觉到 今天的惨剧 |
[02:56] | this day over and over again in his mind. | 会一遍又一遍在他脑海里回放 |
[02:59] | I don’t want it to be any worse. | 我不想让他更加难过 |
[03:08] | CAINE: Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[03:10] | I need a paramedic! She’s alive! | 医护人员来一下! 还有幸存者! |
[03:15] | Hang in there, sweetheart. | 坚持住 姑娘 |
[03:16] | Give her some room, please. | 请为她让下路好么 |
[03:18] | Give her some room. MAN: She gonna be okay? | 腾个地方给她 她会没事的吧? |
[03:20] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在说还为时过早 |
[03:21] | We believe she was driving the other car. | 我们相信她当时驾驶另一辆汽车 |
[03:24] | What? No, that’s Lily, my sister. | 啥? 不可能 她是Lily 是我妹妹 |
[03:27] | Wait a minute, she was in the Escalade with you? Yes. | 等等 她当时也在凯雷德车上? 是的 |
[03:30] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗? |
[03:31] | Yeah, stay with her. | 嗯 去陪着她吧 |
[03:39] | She must’ve been thrown from the vehicle. | 她肯定是从车里被甩出来了 |
[03:42] | (siren whoops) Question is, | 现在的问题是 |
[03:43] | who was driving the Bentley? | 开宾利的那位是谁? |
[03:45] | Somebody with something to hide. | 一个有所隐瞒的人呗 |
[03:52] | * Yeah! * | |
[04:15] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:19] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[04:22] | * No, no! * | |
[04:58] | Good, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Well, patrol just got back to us. | 巡警刚来过电话 |
[05:04] | License plate belongs to a Billy Jones. | 宾利车的车主是Billy Jones |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | Well, where the hell is he? | 那他现在死哪去了? |
[05:11] | Uh, he wasn’t here. | 车祸时他不在车内 |
[05:13] | Reported it stolen last night. | 昨晚他报警说车被盗了 |
[05:14] | That means somebody jacked the car, | 那就是说有人偷了车 |
[05:16] | caused a crash to kill the woman and fled. | 开车撞死了一位妇女之后逃逸了 |
[05:19] | Guy’s a oneman crime spree. | 这家伙一个人狂欢就犯着罪玩么 |
[05:20] | Whoa, whoa… we don’t even know | 我说 现在还不确定 |
[05:21] | which car caused the accident yet. | 是哪辆车引发的事故呢 |
[05:23] | Well, we know that innocent people don’t flee the scene. | 得了吧 清白的人谁还逃逸呀 |
[05:28] | All right. (camera shutter clicking) | 说的也是 |
[05:34] | Huh… Well, I can take the steering wheel back to the lab. | 我要把方向盘带回实验室 |
[05:37] | Try it for prints. | 看能不能提取到指纹 |
[05:38] | Yeah, good idea. | 嗯 想法不错 |
[05:45] | Hold up a second. | 稍等 稍等 |
[05:47] | This seat is set back like mine is. | 这个座位调整的和我的车座有点像 |
[05:50] | Farther, even. | 甚至要更往后 |
[05:52] | All right, so we must be looking for a big guy. | 晓得了 我们要找的是个大块头 |
[05:57] | I think the word that you were looking for | 我认为你的用词应该是高个子才对 |
[05:58] | is “tall,” Officer Cardoza. | Cardoza警官 |
[06:00] | We’re looking for a tall guy. | 我们要找的是个大高个儿 |
[06:02] | About 6’4″, at least. | 最起码六尺四寸高 |
[06:10] | Hmm. You know, our Good Samaritan | 知道不 那位”行善大使” |
[06:11] | isn’t looking so good. | 脸色貌似不是很好 |
[06:24] | People still asking you questions? | 还有人要问你问题吗? |
[06:27] | Nah, I’m just waiting for my sister to pick me up. | 不 我在等我妹妹接我回去 |
[06:29] | Thought you said you were jogging. | 你不是说你在慢跑么 |
[06:30] | You don’t live around here? | 你不住在附近呀? |
[06:34] | You were the one driving the Bentley, weren’t you? | 你就是那个开宾利的 是吧? |
[06:37] | (sighs): Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | I own this very successful video game company. | 我开了一家很赚钱的电子游戏公司 |
[06:40] | And when people find out you have a lot of money, | 当人们发现我很有钱的话 |
[06:42] | they’ll use any excuse to sue. | 他们会用尽各种理由要我赔钱 |
[06:44] | Are you admitting you were at fault in the accident? | 你这是承认你是事故中的过错方了? |
[06:46] | No, I just wanted to consult with my lawyer. | 才不是 我只是想和律师商量一下 |
[06:48] | Well, you’re going to need one that specializes | 你得找一个擅长刑事辩护的律师 |
[06:50] | in criminal defense; this is vehicular manslaughter. | 这是驾车杀人罪 |
[06:52] | No, no, no… I was just making a turn. | 不 不 不 我转弯转得好好的 |
[06:55] | They came out of nowhere. | 那辆凯雷德不知打哪冒出来了 |
[07:02] | How come you don’t have a scratch on you? | 那你身上怎么没有刮伤? |
[07:03] | I guess I was lucky. Lucky, huh? | 我猜是我够幸运 幸运哈? |
[07:06] | Not so much. | 未必吧 |
[07:07] | We know that that car was stolen. | 我们已经知道宾利车是被盗车辆 |
[07:09] | I didn’t steal it. | 我没有偷车 |
[07:10] | I was returning it. | 我正要去还车 |
[07:11] | Yeah, see, you already used | 你已经用过一次 |
[07:12] | that Good Samaritan story once already. | “行善大使”在慢跑的说辞了 |
[07:15] | Look, my sister’s dating the guy who owns the Bentley. | 我妹妹在和这位宾利车主约会 |
[07:17] | She got into a situation with him. | 现在他俩的关系有点棘手 |
[07:19] | I was just returning the car. | 而我就是把车还回去 |
[07:22] | Well, I guess we’ll need your sister to come in and verify | 那我们需要你妹妹来证明你的说辞 |
[07:24] | that story. Sure. | 好啊 |
[07:26] | Okay… | 那好 |
[07:28] | Bring him over to Holding. | 把他带至拘留室 |
[07:42] | WOMAN: Don’t touch me! | 你别碰我! |
[07:42] | Excuse me! Excuse me, where is my brother?! | 有人吗! 来人啊 我哥哥在哪里? |
[07:45] | Ma’am? Ms. Emparo, Ms. Emparo, it’s okay. | 女士? Emparo女士 没事的 |
[07:46] | Calm down, all right? I got it. Let’s… I want to see Victor. | 先冷静一下 好吗? 让我来处理 我要见Victor |
[07:49] | Okay, I have a few questions, then you can talk to him. | 我问你几个问题 之后你就能见他了 |
[07:51] | No, first I see him, then I answer your questions. | 不行 让我先见他 之后再回答问题 |
[07:54] | Um, your brother… | 你哥哥 |
[07:57] | is in a lot of trouble. | 这次有大麻烦了 |
[07:59] | Why? | 为啥啊? |
[08:00] | He was driving a stolen car | 车祸发生时 |
[08:01] | when the accident occurred. | 他正驾驶着一辆偷来的车 |
[08:02] | You know anything about that? | 你对此了解多少? |
[08:03] | I told you, let me see him first. | 我告诉过你 先让我见他 |
[08:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | You need to have a seat. | 你先坐一下 |
[08:10] | Your brother’s being arrested for grand theft auto. | 你哥哥因为盗窃贵重汽车被逮捕了 |
[08:12] | I’ll have to call upstairs to see if I can get permission. | 我要向上级汇报看看是否能拿到许可 |
[08:15] | Victor didn’t steal it. | Victor没有偷车 |
[08:17] | I did. | 是我偷的 |
[08:18] | But I didn’t mean to. | 但是我不是有意的 |
[08:20] | It’s my exboyfriend’s car. We were fighting. | 车是我前男友的 我们当时在吵架 |
[08:22] | It got really heated, and I got scared. | 局面愈演愈烈 我就害怕了 |
[08:25] | I had to get out of there, so I took off. | 我得离开那里 所以我就把车开走了 |
[08:28] | In a car that didn’t belong to you? | 开着不属于你的车离开了? |
[08:30] | But I never meant to keep it. | 但我从未有要把车占为己有的意思 |
[08:33] | (thump) I couldn’t face Billy again, | 我不能再面对Billy |
[08:35] | so Victor offered to return the car. | 所以Victor主动要帮我去还车 |
[08:37] | He was just trying to protect me. | 他只是在保护我 |
[08:39] | MAN: CSI Cardoza! | Cardoza调查员! |
[08:40] | We got a problem in here! | 我们这有情况! |
[08:44] | What happened? Uh, I don’t know. | 发生什么事了? 我不知道 |
[08:46] | We just found him like this. What happened to him? | 我们刚发现他倒在地上 他这是怎么了? |
[08:48] | Officer, what is going on? | 警官 出了什么事了? |
[08:51] | He doesn’t have a pulse. | 他已经没有脉搏了 |
[08:52] | Get an EMT in here. Yes, sir. | 找紧急医疗队过来 是的 长官 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[09:00] | I think he’s the largest one I’ve ever caught. | 我想他是我解剖过的人中最高的一个 |
[09:04] | Look, I don’t understand. How did he end up | 我不明白了 好端端的人 |
[09:06] | on the floor of the holding cell? | 怎么就突然倒在拘留室地板上死了? |
[09:19] | Pretend this is Victor’s head. | 假设这个是Victor的脑袋 |
[09:22] | And I assume the gelatin is his brain? | 那些凝胶就是他的脑子咯? |
[09:27] | Which, before the crash, | 没错 在车祸之前 |
[09:30] | was a solid mass. Mmhmm. | 大脑是固状的 |
[09:32] | But then… | 但之后呢 |
[09:41] | He suffered a diffuse axonal injury from the impact, | 他的颅内受到了弥漫性轴索损伤 |
[09:45] | which started an ischemic cascade | 这就引发了一连串的缺血 |
[09:47] | that caused apoptosis | 引发了细胞凋亡 |
[09:49] | leading to neuron necritis. | 最终导致神经元细胞坏死 |
[09:51] | His head shook so hard, it broke his brain? | 他的头摇晃得太厉害 就伤了脑子? |
[09:55] | Fractured with invisible cracks. | 组织间裂隙及血管撕裂肉眼观察不到 |
[10:06] | Once Victor’s brain stopped working, so did his | 一旦Victor的大脑停止工作 他的肺和心脏也就停工了 |
[10:09] | lungs and heart. What happened to him, Officer? What is going on? | 他这是怎么了警官 出了什么事? |
[10:10] | But he was fine. | 但是我和他在事故后谈话时 |
[10:11] | I spoke with him after the accident. | 他的状态还是很好啊 |
[10:13] | He was completely coherent. | 他说话条理清楚得很 |
[10:14] | It’s called “talk and die” syndrome. | 所以这是”说着话就死掉”的典型表现 |
[10:17] | The jostling rips the nerves apart, | 推撞扯断了神经 |
[10:19] | causing the brain cells to atrophy, which takes time. | 从而引发脑神经萎缩 这需要时间 |
[10:21] | He could’ve gone on for days before dropping dead. | 他可能还能拖好几天之后再突然死亡 |
[10:25] | Huh. This brings the body count | 这样车祸中丧生的人员数量 |
[10:27] | on this accident to two. | 从一个增加到两个 |
[10:29] | Man, it’s insane. | 老兄 这个世界太疯狂 |
[10:31] | I mean, the guy was standing right over there. | 我是说 那个人就站在那 |
[10:33] | Looked fine to me. | 我看他气色还不错啊 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I bet he thought he dodged a bullet. | 是啊 我赌他肯定以为自己逃过一劫 |
[10:37] | Anyway, Walter, last time I checked | 不管怎样 Walter |
[10:39] | you can’t charge a dead man with vehicular manslaughter. | 你又不能指控一个死人驾车杀人 |
[10:42] | Looks like the family may still want to pursue civilly. | 看上去民事诉讼还是免不了的 |
[10:45] | So Horatio wants all the “i’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed. | 所以Horatio要所有人都谨慎着点 |
[10:48] | Okay, you want me to tell you what happened, Walter? | 要我告诉你车祸经过吗 Walter? |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:50] | Victor Emparo came out of the stop sign | Victor Emparo车速过快 |
[10:53] | too fast into oncoming traffic. | 从停车标志那冲到迎面驶来的车上 |
[10:55] | End of case. | 案子结了 |
[10:56] | Let’s go eat. Yeah, case isn’t closed | 咱去吃饭吧 朋友 直到发现实质上的证据 |
[10:58] | until we got some solid physical evidence, my friend. | 案子才能算结了 |
[11:01] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿啊 |
[11:02] | And what I got here says the northernmost end of the debris | 我发现 最北端的碎片显示 |
[11:05] | indicates a point of impact approximately | 撞击点离参考点大约有 |
[11:06] | 12 feet, three inches from the point of reference. | 12英尺3英寸 |
[11:09] | And according to Victor Emparo’s account, | 并且根据Victor Emparo的证言 |
[11:11] | he was turning right from the southwest corner. | 他当时在西南角处右转 |
[11:14] | And judging from the, uh, damage done to the SUV here, | 从SUV上的损坏判断 |
[11:17] | it rearended the Bentley. | 它是从后面拱了宾利 |
[11:18] | Which means the SUV must have been coming from that way, over the bridge. | 这也说明SUV一定是从桥上驶过来 |
[11:22] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[11:32] | Yeah, width of the mark is consistent with an SUV’s tires. | 轮胎印子的宽度与SUV的轮胎一致 |
[11:36] | Only problem is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[11:38] | this tread is arcing away from the center of the road. | 这组轮胎印说明车是从路中央突然变道 |
[11:43] | It’s turning into the Bentley. | 就朝着宾利拱过去了 |
[11:45] | If somebody cuts you off, your natural reaction | 如果有人迎面要断你的道 |
[11:47] | is to turn away, avoiding the crash. | 第一反应该是躲开 免得出车祸才是 |
[11:54] | How in the hell did you fit under there? | 你突然趴车底下干什么? |
[11:59] | The skid mark under there indicates | 刹车痕显示在撞车之前 |
[12:01] | the SUV jammed on its brake before the impact. | SUV的司机还是踩了紧急刹车 |
[12:03] | Our sevenfooter definitely had some lies up his sleeve, | 那位七尺的高人一定是说谎了 |
[12:06] | but this doesn’t look like one of them. | 但是证据却不这样看 |
[12:08] | He didn’t cause this accident. | 事故不是由他引起的 |
[12:24] | But what caused the SUV to swerve so erratically? | 但是SUV咋飘忽不定就变道了呢? |
[12:28] | Maybe an animal? | 是躲动物呢? |
[12:29] | A piece of debris? | 还是要躲路上的碎片? |
[12:30] | Maybe the mother was putting on makeup. | 也许是母亲当时在化妆 |
[12:33] | Maybe she was talking on a cell phone. | 还可能是在打电话 |
[12:35] | Okay, or maybe, and I hate to say this, | 我真不想这样说 还有一种可能 |
[12:38] | some people like to add a little somethingsomething | 有些人早晨的咖啡里 |
[12:40] | to their morning coffee. | 喜欢加点好料 |
[12:41] | Mom with a habit. | 这位母亲有瘾啊 |
[12:44] | Seen that before. | 以前也见过这样的 |
[12:45] | Tell you what… I’ll, uh… call Dr. Loman, | 跟你说 我这就打电话给Loman医生 |
[12:48] | see if I can’t get a rush on that tox report. | 看看是否能快点拿到毒检报告 |
[12:51] | The blood ethanol level is 182 grams per hectoliter. | 血液中酒精浓度是每百毫升182毫克 |
[12:55] | So where does that put us? | 那这个结果会造成什么影响? |
[12:56] | My math says .115. | 醉酒的标准是每百毫升115毫克 |
[13:00] | That’s definitely over the legal limit. | 这很明显超过法律规定的界限 |
[13:02] | She shouldn’t have been behind a pottery wheel, | 她连制陶轮都摆弄不好 |
[13:04] | much less a steering wheel. | 更别说是方向盘了 |
[13:28] | Mr. Ballard, where was your family going this morning? | Ballard先生 你们家一早要去哪里? |
[13:31] | The kids were at a pep rally at Drake Point Beach. | 孩子们在德雷克海滩参加赛前动员会 |
[13:34] | My wife dropped them off | 我的妻子开车送他们过去 |
[13:36] | and she picked them up when it was over. | 开完会再接他们回来 |
[13:38] | Any idea where she was between drop off and pick up? | 送完孩子后接孩子之前她都去哪了? |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[13:42] | She called, but I didn’t answer. | 她打电话来 我没有接 |
[13:46] | I was… I was in a meeting. | 我在 我在开会 |
[13:49] | And I didn’t think anything of it at the time. | 那时我根本没想到会出大事 |
[13:51] | But maybe… | 但是 |
[13:54] | maybe if I’d picked up, this wouldn’t have happened. | 如果我接了电话 这一切就不会发生 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:01] | Mr. Ballard… | Ballard先生 |
[14:04] | did your wife have a drinking problem? | 你的妻子有酗酒的问题吗? |
[14:08] | No. | 没有 |
[14:09] | No, of course not. Why do you ask? | 当然没有 为什么这么问? |
[14:11] | Because her blood alcohol level was over the legal limit. | 因为她血液中的酒精浓度超过 法律规定的界限 |
[14:15] | I mean, when we’d go out, | 我们出去吃饭时 |
[14:18] | she’d have a glass of wine with dinner, | 她会随餐喝一杯红酒 |
[14:20] | but that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[14:24] | Karen would never drink and drive. | Karen绝不会酒后驾车 |
[14:26] | We have | 我们家里 |
[14:28] | two teenagers living under our roof. | 还有两个孩子在 |
[14:32] | We don’t even keep any liquor in the house. | 家里甚至连一瓶酒都没有 |
[14:35] | Doesn’t mean she didn’t drink. | 这不能说明她没有酗酒的问题 |
[14:37] | I know my wife. | 我了解我妻子 |
[14:38] | Mr. Ballard, I have an alcoholic in my family. | Ballard先生 我家也有个酒鬼 |
[14:41] | I know this is hard to hear. No, this isn’t hard. | 我知道这话听着有些刺耳 不 这话不刺耳 |
[14:43] | It’s just wrong. It may be, | 这压根就是胡扯 |
[14:45] | it may not be, but it’s my job to find out. | 究竟是还是不是我的工作会查明的 |
[14:48] | What about the other guy? | 另外一辆车的司机呢? |
[14:49] | The one who stole the car… shouldn’t you be talking to him? | 那个偷车的家伙 你们不该找他谈谈吗? |
[14:51] | The other driver died in custody this morning. | 那个司机今早死于拘留室 |
[14:54] | We’ve also proven | 我们也已证实 |
[14:55] | it wasn’t his fault. | 事故不是他的过错 |
[15:02] | There has to be another explanation. | 事故原因肯定还有其他解释 |
[15:05] | (muttering): I’m sorry… | 很抱歉 |
[15:25] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道了 知道了 |
[15:26] | You want to know where Karen Ballard was driving | 你想知道在车祸之前 |
[15:27] | prior to the accident, I get it. | Karen Ballard去了哪里 我了解 |
[15:28] | But this GPS is pretty banged up. | 但是这个GPS坏得很彻底 |
[15:30] | Can we retrieve the data? | 数据能补救回来吗? |
[15:32] | Well, cross your fingers… | 先交叉手指祈求 |
[15:33] | and your toes. | 你有好运气再说 |
[15:34] | And my toes. | 好 我会祈祷的 |
[15:40] | Ah. Like I said, following the mother’s movements | 就像我说的 |
[15:43] | will be no problem. | 跟踪母亲的动向不是问题 |
[15:45] | Andrew Ballard and his wife claim they had | Ballard夫妇声称他们家里没有酒 |
[15:47] | no access to alcohol… so where did they get it? | 那他们会上哪去弄酒呢? |
[15:52] | Well, here’s your bread crumb trail. | 用面包屑型追踪就可以知道 |
[15:55] | Home… gas station… Drake Point. | 家 加油站 德雷克海滩 |
[16:00] | Home… gas station… | 家 加油站 |
[16:05] | Sixth and Colton. What is at Sixth and Colton? | 第六街和Colton路 那里是什么? |
[16:10] | The Rum Room. | 朗姆之家 |
[16:12] | I bet you can buy some alcohol there. | 我打赌你能在那买到酒 |
[16:14] | I bet you can too, Dave. | 我赌你也能买到 Dave |
[16:15] | Calleigh | Calleigh… |
[16:21] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰了 嗨 |
[16:22] | Table or the bar? | 选桌子还是选吧台? |
[16:23] | Actually, I just have a few questions for you | 实际上 我是来问几个问题的 |
[16:25] | about one of your patrons. | 与你们的一位老主顾有关 |
[16:26] | Was this woman in here earlier today? | 这位妇女今天早些时候来过这里么? |
[16:28] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[16:29] | Actually, she left her glasses here. | 她把眼镜落在我们这了 |
[16:32] | Can you get ’em to her? | 你能把这个捎给她么? |
[16:33] | Uh, sure. | 呃 好吧 |
[16:38] | Do you remember what she had to drink? | 你还记得她喝了什么吗? |
[16:40] | She had a salty dog. | 她喝的是盐狗 |
[16:43] | Do you remember how many? Uh, just the one. | 能记得她喝了几杯吗? 就一杯 |
[16:45] | I think the guy she was with drank most of it, though. | 和她在一起的人喝了大部分的酒 |
[16:48] | Oh, really? | 真的么? |
[16:49] | Was this the guy she was with? | 和她在一起的是这个人? |
[16:50] | No. | 不是 |
[16:52] | Her guy was more the rock climber, runner, | 她的那位更像是攀岩跑步的运动系 |
[16:54] | notsocorporate type. | 不是这种公司型的 |
[16:56] | Well, that doesn’t sound like her husband. | 这和她丈夫一点都不像 |
[16:58] | Husband? | 丈夫? |
[17:00] | She didn’t act like she had a husband. | 她的表现一点都不像有夫之妇 |
[17:01] | I mean, they were practically doing it | 他们几乎在桌边就开始 |
[17:03] | on the table. | 动手动嘴 |
[17:10] | And you’re sure she just had the one drink? | 你肯定她就喝了一杯酒? |
[17:12] | Positive. They were in a hurry. | 绝对没错 很显然 他们在赶时间 |
[17:14] | Too much of a hurry to leave a tip, apparently. | 急得连小费都没给 |
[17:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间配合调查 |
[17:20] | Tell you what, Karen’s husband sure didn’t know much about her. | Karen的丈夫真是一点都不了解她 |
[17:23] | In addition to the drinking problem, | 除了喝酒的问题之外 |
[17:24] | she was also having an affair. | 她还有了外遇 |
[17:26] | Yes, and one drink wouldn’t | 是呀 一杯酒怎么可能 |
[17:27] | put her past the legal limit, would it? | 就超过临界范围了 是吧? |
[17:30] | I’m thinking maybe she had more after. | 我想她之后也许喝了更多的酒 |
[17:32] | A flask. They went to a liquor store. | 可能是一大瓶 他们去了卖酒的商店 |
[17:35] | So maybe we have a false positive. | 也许我们得出的酒精阳性的结果是假的 |
[17:39] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:43] | So you’re thinking because we collected her blood sample | 你认为验尸后提取的血样里的酒精 |
[17:45] | postmortem, that bacteria developed in the body | 是体内的细菌产生的酒精吗? |
[17:48] | creating ethanol? | 这样会使她体内酒精浓度升高吧? |
[17:48] | That would give her an elevated blood level, wouldn’t it? | |
[17:51] | Yeah, it would. | 嗯 是有这可能 |
[17:54] | Okay, then we’re going to need to corroborate her blood tox | 我们要拿血检 |
[17:56] | with some other body fluid. | 同其他的体液检测结果确认 |
[17:58] | Vitreous, maybe? | 也许和玻璃状液对比? |
[17:59] | Vitreous is the best indicator and would protect after death. | 玻璃体能最有效地显示她的状态 死后也得以完整保存 |
[18:04] | That’s going to be a tough one. | 这次的情况有点棘手 |
[18:05] | She suffered severe cranial damage | 她的颅骨收到严重损伤 |
[18:07] | and the one eye we do have is badly compromised. | 一只眼睛不能用来取证了 |
[18:10] | Yes, but it could prove her innocence. | 但是这样能证明她的清白 |
[18:12] | Let’s look into it. | 我们这就去调查 |
[18:24] | Are you still working this scene? | 你还在处理现场? |
[18:26] | Yep. At point of rest, | 是啊 在撞击之后 |
[18:28] | Karen Ballard was found in the driver’s seat. | Karen Ballard是在驾驶席上被发现的 |
[18:30] | Now I’ve just got to show that she was there | 现在我要证明撞车的时候 |
[18:31] | during the collision. Hmm. | 她也在驾驶席上 |
[18:33] | You here to help? | 你是来帮忙的? |
[18:35] | No. Sorry. | 不是 抱歉了 |
[18:36] | I’m here to look for Karen Ballard’s eyeball. | 我是来找Karen Ballard的眼球 |
[18:38] | Ugh. Excuse me. I know, but we can use it | 当我没听见 但是我们能用眼球来确认 |
[18:41] | to confirm whether or not she was drunk. | 她到底醉了没有 |
[18:43] | Hey, Calleigh, don’t let that husband’s reaction | Calleigh 不要被丈夫的表现 |
[18:45] | trump your evidence. | 蒙蔽了眼睛 |
[18:47] | I’ve worked my share of DUI’s on night shift. | 我夜班的时候处理过醉酒驾车 |
[18:49] | The family is always shocked. | 家人总是非常吃惊的 |
[18:52] | Tell me about it. | 跟我讲一讲吧 |
[18:53] | Well, trajectory of the Escalade’s roll | 凯雷德碾过的轨道 |
[18:56] | threw the daughter’s body off in those bushes over there. | 会把女儿甩在那边的灌木丛里 |
[18:59] | All right, let’s start there. | 好 我们就从那开始 |
[19:02] | Uh, no. | 呃 免了 |
[19:03] | I’m going to let you handle that one. | 这样的情况还是让你去处理 |
[19:05] | Eyeballs are like my kryptonite. | 眼球这个在我的黑名单上 |
[19:08] | Good to know. | 幸好我知道了 |
[20:07] | Okay, I’m going to take this back to Tom. | 我要把这个带回给Tom |
[20:12] | Could you give this to Wolfe? | 你能把这个捎给Wolfe么? |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉哈 |
[20:19] | Ugh. | 好冷 |
[20:55] | Oh, gosh, Tom, what is it? | 上帝 Tom 结果怎样? |
[20:58] | Oh! According to the vitreous humor, | 根据玻璃状液的检测结果 |
[21:00] | Karen Ballard’s alcohol level was only at a .02. | Karen Ballard的酒精浓度是 每百毫升20毫克 |
[21:03] | So our other blood sample was compromised. | 这么说我们的血样不能采用了 |
[21:06] | She wasn’t drunk. | 她没有喝醉 |
[21:36] | Hey, H? | 嘿 H? |
[21:39] | I got something from the brake pedal. | 刹车踏板上有发现 |
[21:40] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[21:41] | Driver slammed on the brake, causing the shoe’s tread | 司机猛踩刹车 |
[21:44] | to transfer to the pedal. | 鞋印就被印在刹车踏板上 |
[21:45] | Okay, but can we confirm Karen Ballard was driving? | 但能确定是Karen Ballard开的车吗? |
[21:48] | That’s the thing. | 问题就是这个 |
[21:49] | The tread doesn’t match her shoe. | 鞋印与她的鞋不符 |
[21:53] | DUQUESNE: Mr. Ballard? | Ballard先生? |
[21:55] | I thought you might want some coffee. | 我想你可能需要点咖啡 |
[21:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:05] | Mr. Ballard, I am very glad to tell you that | Ballard先生 我很高兴地告诉你 |
[22:08] | we ran some additional testing this morning | 今天上午我们又做了些测试 |
[22:10] | and your wife was not inebriated. | 证明你太太当时没喝酒 |
[22:14] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[22:15] | I knew you had to be. | 我理解这是你的职责所在 |
[22:17] | But how could you just make an accusation like that? | 可是你怎能那么草率地做推测呢? |
[22:20] | I made a mistake. | 是我不对 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:24] | Science led me to the truth, thankfully. | 幸好科学能告诉我真相 |
[22:27] | But also about some other things. | 不过还有些其它的事情 |
[22:30] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[22:32] | We found out that your wife wasn’t driving this morning. | 我们发现今天上午你太太没有开车 |
[22:36] | What? | 什么? |
[22:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[22:38] | There was a pattern on the brake pedal, | 刹车板上的足迹 |
[22:39] | and it doesn’t match your wife’s shoes. | 和你太太的鞋不符合 |
[22:42] | Unfortunately, that means I’m gonna have to ask | 所以很抱歉 这意味着我得问你 |
[22:44] | for, uh, your children’s shoes. | 借你孩子们的鞋一用了 |
[22:47] | So you think one of my kids drove? | 那你的意思是我孩子开的车咯? |
[22:50] | No. Karen picked them up. | 不会的 Karen接的他们 |
[22:53] | She was driving. | 是她开的车 |
[22:55] | I’m sorry, our evidence just doesn’t support that. | 很抱歉 证据显示可不是这样的 |
[22:58] | Well, it couldn’t have been Lily… she’s only 14. | 那也不可能是Lily啊 她才14岁 |
[23:00] | What about your son? | 那你儿子呢? |
[23:01] | His license is suspended, | 他的驾照被扣了 |
[23:03] | and Karen would never let him get behind the wheel. | Karen绝不会让他碰方向盘的 |
[23:06] | (panting): My daughter… | 我女儿… |
[23:08] | is still unconscious, | 现在还在昏迷中呢 |
[23:11] | and Greg has been through so much already today. | Greg今天已经也受了不少的罪了 |
[23:14] | Why can’t you just leave this alone? | 你们难道就不能让他们清静一下? |
[23:16] | Mr. Ballard, there are two people who died, | Ballard先生 已经死了2个人了 |
[23:19] | and it is my responsibility to find out what happened. | 我的职责就是找出真相 |
[23:22] | But I am truly sorry. | 请你节哀顺变 |
[23:52] | Calleigh told me the husband was devastated. | Calleigh跟我说那个丈夫已经崩溃了 |
[23:54] | Can you blame him? | 这能怨他吗? |
[23:56] | He just lost his wife, and now it looks like | 他刚告别了他太太 现在又发现这起事故 |
[23:57] | one of his kids caused the accident. | 可能是他孩子造成的 |
[24:00] | Not to mention, he was being cheated on. | 更不用说他老婆偷情的事了 |
[24:01] | Be careful with that information, | 说话注意点 |
[24:02] | ’cause the husband was never told. | 还没告诉他偷情的事呢 |
[24:05] | What?! The guy doesn’t know the worst of it? | 什么?! 那家伙还不知道这噩耗吗? |
[24:08] | It wasn’t pertinent to the case. | 这和案子无关 |
[24:10] | Look, his wife just died. | 他老婆才刚死 |
[24:11] | What good would it do to let him know | 现在告诉他偷情的事 |
[24:13] | his wife was also cheating on him? | 对他有什么好处呢? |
[24:15] | Wouldn’t you want to know? | 你难道不想知道吗? |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:25] | Hey, I think we got a match. | 嘿 找到符合的样本了 |
[24:29] | The last time I drove was, like, two weeks ago. | 上次我开车都是大概两周前的事了 |
[24:32] | I was out with some friends. | 和朋友出去玩 |
[24:33] | We were racing. | 我们赛车 |
[24:38] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 糟了! 慢点 伙计 开慢点 |
[24:45] | I got pulled over, and that’s why my license got suspended. | 我不得不把车停下来 也因此他们扣了我的驾照 |
[24:48] | Yeah, well, that… | 哦 好吧… |
[24:51] | and the marijuana they found in the car. | 在车上发现了大麻 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:58] | Who was driving today? | 今天是谁开的车? |
[25:03] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[25:05] | Even though she didn’t have her glasses? | 即使她没带眼镜? |
[25:07] | Yes, she was fine. | 是的 那没事 |
[25:09] | I was asleep in the back, | 我当时在后座里睡着了 |
[25:11] | and then suddenly, shshe just swerved. | 突然 她 就变向了 |
[25:15] | I don’t know why she swerved, | 我不知道她为什么要变向 |
[25:16] | she just did. | 她就是那么做了 |
[25:18] | Why would I lie about this? | 我干嘛要骗你们呢? |
[25:21] | You’re aware that a man lost his life, right? | 你知道死了一个人 对吧? |
[25:24] | I know how bad this was. | 我知道这有多糟糕 |
[25:28] | But you got to believe me, I was not driving. | 不过你们要相信我 我没有开车 |
[25:38] | There you go. | 给 |
[25:39] | How you holding up? | 你还好么? |
[25:40] | When can I go? | 我什么时候能走? |
[25:42] | Well, until your ex verifies your story, | 直到你前男友证实了你说的话之前 |
[25:43] | we have to hold you for grand theft. | 我们得以重大偷窃罪拘留你 |
[25:45] | Victor was always saving me in these situations. | Victor经常把我从这种场合中解救出来 |
[25:48] | Now… | 而现在… |
[25:54] | That kid, | 那个孩子 |
[25:55] | he’s injured. | 受伤了 |
[25:56] | Was he involved in the accident? | 他和这起事件有关吗? |
[25:58] | I’m sorry, I can’t talk to you about an ongoing investigation. | 抱歉 我不能透露调查的进展情况 |
[26:01] | Was it his fault?! Marta… | 是他的错吗?! Marta… |
[26:03] | Was he driving the car that killed my brother?! | 是他开车撞死我哥哥的吗?! |
[26:05] | Don’t make things worse; keep your voice down. | 别把事态搞糟了 小点声 |
[26:06] | I won’t keep my voice down! | 我不要小声说话! |
[26:08] | He killed my brother, | 他杀了我哥哥 |
[26:09] | and he’s walking out of here! | 却能没事似的走出去! |
[26:10] | No, we don’t know what happened, Marta, | 不是的 我们也不知道 发生了什么 Marta |
[26:11] | but we will find out… that I can promise you. | 不过我向你保证 我们一定会查明真相的 |
[26:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:35] | SIMMONS: Hey, Calleigh. | 嗨 Calleigh |
[26:36] | Please tell me you have good news. I wish I did. | 告诉我有好消息了 我也希望如此啊 |
[26:39] | I ran the soles of the son’s sneakers through the FTIR. | 我用红外光谱查了那儿子的球鞋鞋底 |
[26:41] | Yeah? Take a look. | 嗯? 你看 |
[26:42] | Come to find there’s a softening agent | 结果发现塑料鞋底里 |
[26:44] | mixed in with the plastic. | 夹杂着软化剂 |
[26:45] | And soft plastics don’t require | 软化剂不需要 |
[26:46] | highspeed impact to melt. | 高速撞击来融化 |
[26:48] | Oh, come on… that means the tread evidence | 哦拜托 这就是说刹车板上 |
[26:50] | on our brake pedal is equivocal. | 那个踩踏的证据也不是很可靠了 |
[26:52] | Yep. The transfer from the son’s sneakers | 没错 那个儿子踩得这一脚 |
[26:54] | could have happened from slamming the brakes on a different day. | 可能是几天前弄上的 |
[26:56] | That’s what he told Horatio. | 他就是这么跟Horatio说的 |
[26:58] | The one exception to the rule. | 这就是特例 |
[27:00] | Just when you think you got something figured out, | 你以为你已经搞清楚了一切时 |
[27:02] | they throw you another curveball. | 特例总是会给你来个措手不及 |
[27:04] | So what now? We find out once and for all | 那现在怎么办? 搞清到底是谁 |
[27:06] | who was driving that Escalade. | 开的那辆凯雷德 |
[27:23] | WOLFE: So, does anybody want to tell me | 有人能告诉我为什么我们 |
[27:24] | why we brought the lab down to the garage? | 要把实验室搬到车库里来吗? |
[27:26] | If we’re gonna figure out who was driving, we need to trace | 想要查清是谁开的车的话 |
[27:28] | the path of our passengers during the accident. | 就得跟踪车祸发生时乘客的轨迹 |
[27:31] | Basically, I tested | 我查了一下他们衣服上的硝酸盐 |
[27:32] | all their clothes for nitrates, and they all came back positive. | 结果呈阳性 |
[27:35] | Which means they really tumbled around during the crash. | 也就是说撞击发生时 他们都很混乱 摔上摔下的 |
[27:39] | So the best way to figure out | 所以要搞清撞击时人们的 |
[27:40] | who was where at the time of impact | 具体位置的最好的方法 |
[27:42] | is with fiber plastic fusions. | 就是查塑料纤维熔化 |
[27:44] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[27:45] | Car crashes create | 汽车撞击会产生 |
[27:46] | so much speed and energy | 极大的速度和能量 |
[27:47] | that the friction can cause fibers and patterns | 以至于这些摩擦会产生纤维和图形 |
[27:49] | to actually fuse with the car’s plastic components. | 与车的塑料部件聚合 |
[27:52] | Well, that’s gonna be tough to sort, huh? | 那挺难找的吧? |
[27:54] | With all those bodies rolling around in there. | 加上人体来回摆动 |
[27:56] | You afraid of a challenge, Wolfe? | 你害怕挑战吗 Wolfe? |
[27:59] | All right, let’s everybody pick a seat, | 好了 每人挑个位子 |
[28:00] | and then we’ll record every contact | 然后给每个人标记 |
[28:02] | with a corresponding color. | 一种颜色 |
[28:03] | The mom is red dots, the son is blue, | 母亲是红色 儿子是蓝色 |
[28:05] | and the daughter’s green. | 女儿是绿色 |
[28:07] | Drop it, Wolfe. | 把它扔了 Wolfe |
[28:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:10] | You need diffuse light to distinguish FPF’s. | 你需要漫射光来分开纤维细胞因子 |
[28:12] | And… | 然后呢… |
[28:13] | you’ll need one of these. | 你需要这个 |
[28:15] | Look closely | 仔细看 |
[28:16] | for abraded surfaces. | 表面有没有磨损 |
[28:17] | Transfers can be tough to spot. | 有的转移很难发现的 |
[28:19] | You know, a nice young man was promoted from the night shift, | 知道吗 有个年轻的棒小伙从值夜班晋升了 |
[28:20] | and now he thinks he’s God’s gift to forensics. | 就以为自己是上帝派到鉴证科的天使 |
[28:24] | Shame to see. | 真是无语了 |
[29:55] | The son is all over the backseat. | 后座都是那儿子的纤维因子 |
[29:57] | The kid’s flopping around like a fish out of water. | 那孩子就像是条上钩的鱼一样 得在车里来回翻滚 |
[29:59] | Well, that leaves… the daughter or the mother | 那就剩… 女儿和 |
[30:02] | in the driver’s seat. | 在驾驶座上的妈妈了 |
[30:03] | Well, the mother left transfer on the Ebrake. | 刹车上有母亲的痕迹 |
[30:06] | She was also found behind the steering wheel. | 方向盘后也有 |
[30:07] | But the only way to actually confirm she was driving | 可要确定她开车的话就得 |
[30:09] | is to find evidence of the mother below the steering wheel. | 在方向盘下面找到母亲的痕迹 |
[30:13] | Right, that’s the only place none of the other passengers | 没错 那里是唯一翻车时 |
[30:15] | would have come in contact with during the roll. | 除了司机外别人碰不到的地方了 |
[30:17] | I think maybe our best bet is to take a look | 我想也许咱们该看一下 |
[30:19] | at the panel for the steering column. | 驾驶杆的面板 |
[30:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:32] | Thank you. Uhhuh. | 谢谢 嗯 |
[30:41] | Anything? Not yet. | 有发现吗? 还没 |
[30:44] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[30:45] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[30:48] | Got a pinched fiber. | 有微量的纤维 |
[30:52] | Walter, there’s no crack in the plastic. | Walter 塑料又没有裂缝 |
[30:54] | How did the fiber get stuck in there? Ah. | 这纤维是怎么进去的? 哈 |
[30:59] | Bag that? Yeah. | 装起来吗? 好 |
[31:00] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[31:01] | the plastic splits | 当乘客撞击时 |
[31:02] | when the passenger impacts with it. | 塑料就裂开了 |
[31:05] | The fiber gets caught, | 纤维就钻进去了 |
[31:06] | then when the passenger shifts, | 然后当乘客移开时 |
[31:08] | the plastic recovers its original shape, | 塑料就恢复到了原来的样子 |
[31:09] | as if nothing ever happened. | 像什么事都没有发生过一样 |
[31:12] | It’s crazy, right? | 很不可思议 是吧? |
[31:19] | It’s not from the mom’s pants. | 不是母亲裤子上的 |
[31:35] | I got nothing here. | 我这儿也没发现 |
[31:42] | The daughter was driving. | 是那个女儿在开车 |
[31:47] | Mom said I could drive. | 妈妈说只要 |
[31:50] | As long as I drove slow. | 我开慢点就可以 |
[31:52] | Why wasn’t Mom driving? | 为什么妈妈不开车呢? |
[31:55] | She didn’t have her glasses, | 她没带眼镜 |
[31:57] | and Greg’s license was suspended. | Greg的驾照又被扣了 |
[31:58] | So he couldn’t. | 所以他也不行 |
[32:03] | She tried to call you, but you didn’t pick up. | 她想给你打电话 可没人接 |
[32:08] | It was such a short drive home. | 回家又那么近 |
[32:11] | Lily, what do you remember about the accident? | Lily 关于车祸你记得多少? |
[32:16] | Mom was sitting next to me. | 妈妈就坐在我旁边 |
[32:20] | Greg was in the back. | Greg坐在后面 |
[32:23] | GREG: Take it easy, Speed Racer. | 慢点 赛车手 |
[32:26] | Eyes front. | 看前面 |
[32:27] | Gosh. Can we turn on the radio? | 天啊 能打开广播吗? |
[32:28] | No. It’ll distract you from the road. | 不行 会让你分心的 |
[32:30] | Mom, it’s okay. We’re, like, the only car out here. | 妈 没关系的 这条路上 除了咱们就没别人了 |
[32:33] | Ease up, ease up on the gas. Mom, I’m fine. | 慢点 轻点踩油门 妈 我能行 |
[32:35] | I’m not even going fast. Okay, okay. | 我又没开快 好的 好的 |
[32:37] | Were you this hard on Greg when he was driving? | Greg开车时你对他也是这么严吗? |
[32:38] | LILY: We drove across the bridge, | 我开车经过一座桥时 |
[32:40] | and a gator came into the road. | 路上突然来了一只小鳄鱼 |
[32:46] | I swerved to avoid it, but the car was acting weird. | 我赶紧变向来躲开它 可车就是不听使唤 |
[32:55] | The car was so heavy, and I couldn’t turn the wheel. | 车太重了 我没法转动方向盘 |
[33:02] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[33:04] | No, baby, no. | 不是的 宝贝 |
[33:07] | Lily You know, Lily, | |
[33:09] | I’m not so sure | 对此我不是那么肯定 |
[33:10] | about that. | |
[33:14] | WOLFE: Thought the daughter admitted | 那女儿 |
[33:15] | to driving. | 承认开车了 |
[33:16] | Yes, she did. | 是的 的确 |
[33:18] | She said… when she lost control of the car, | 她说… 车失控了 |
[33:23] | the car felt heavy. | 车很沉 |
[33:24] | Could be operator error. | 可能是操作失误 |
[33:26] | She’s, uh… I don’t know… young, inexperienced. | 她 呃 我也不知道 年轻 没有经验 |
[33:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:31] | It could be equipment failure. | 也可能是设备问题 |
[33:33] | Let me see that light. | 来点光 |
[33:45] | Steering fluid is very, very low. | 转向油很低 |
[33:47] | That could’ve contributed. | 可能是原因之一 |
[33:50] | So one of the parents | 那父母中有一个 |
[33:51] | forgot to top off the fluid. | 忘了加满油了 |
[33:53] | Get them on negligence, maybe. | 都能告他们疏忽罪了吧 |
[33:55] | Could explain why she never corrected. | 能解释她为什么没法把车子转回去 |
[33:58] | And without the power steering, | 没有动力转向 |
[33:59] | she would’ve felt the full weight of the car, | 车子就可能全部压在她身上 |
[34:01] | wouldn’t she have? | 不是吗? |
[34:06] | H, take a look at this. | H 看这个 |
[34:07] | This is from the steering system. | 这是转向系统的 |
[34:09] | Hose is punctured. | 管子被刺破了 |
[34:11] | Could’ve been a slow leak. | 会出现漫泄露 |
[34:12] | Mr. Wolfe, that’s not from normal wear and tear. | Wolfe 这可不是通常的磨损啊 |
[34:17] | That was cut. | 是被切断的 |
[34:30] | Somebody intentionally tried to hurt this family. | 有人故意要伤害这一家子 |
[34:31] | Not the family, the mother. | 不是这家子 而是这位母亲 |
[34:33] | Remember, she was having an affair, right? | 还记得她有外遇的事吗? |
[34:35] | Boyfriend checked out; he’s clean. | 查了她男友啊 没问题 |
[34:37] | I’m not talking about the boyfriend. | 我没说她男友 |
[34:40] | How many different ways are you going to continue | 你们到底要用多少种方式 |
[34:42] | to attack me and my family today? | 来攻击我和我家人啊? |
[34:44] | I’m merely following the evidence, Mr. Ballard. | Ballard先生 我只是在用证据说话 |
[34:46] | And what evidence is telling you | 那哪个鬼证据告诉你 |
[34:48] | that I would sabotage my own wife’s car? | 我会故意破坏我太太的车呢? |
[34:51] | You are the one that had access and motive. | 你有动机和条件 |
[34:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:58] | You should check your facts. | 你应该去调查真相 |
[34:59] | TRIPP: Well, here’s a fun little fact. | 有个有趣的事实 |
[35:01] | Your wife had a boyfriend on the side. | 你老婆在外面有外遇 |
[35:03] | What? | 你说什么? |
[35:07] | Who? | 是谁? |
[35:08] | You can drop the act. | 别装了 |
[35:09] | She met him this morning before she picked up the kids. | 今早她接孩子前才见了他的 |
[35:11] | And that didn’t sit too well with you, did it? | 那让你很不舒服 是吧? |
[35:16] | I swear… I had no idea. | 我发誓… 我不知道 |
[35:19] | TRIPP: Really? | 真的吗? |
[35:20] | Then why’d you lie to us? | 那你为什么要撒谎? |
[35:22] | We checked your office. | 我们问了你的同事 |
[35:23] | You weren’t there today. | 今天你没在办公室 |
[35:25] | I didn’t want to admit | 那是我不想承认我没接她的电话 |
[35:26] | that I missed my wife’s last phone call for no good reason. | 是由于某些不光彩的原因 |
[35:30] | I told her that I was | 我跟她说我今早在 |
[35:33] | working this morning, but… | 工作 可是… |
[35:35] | I was… | 我… |
[35:39] | I was watching a stupid football game. | 我在看该死的足球比赛 |
[35:43] | So if we looked in the garage, your garage, | 那如果我们去你车库找 |
[35:46] | for the tool that cut the power steering line, | 切断动力方向管子的工具的话 |
[35:48] | are you saying we wouldn’t find it? | 你的意思是我们找不到了? |
[35:49] | Search whatever you want. | 随便你们怎么搜查 |
[35:52] | I would never hurt Karen. | 我不会伤害Karen的 |
[35:53] | Who would want to? | 那谁会呢? |
[35:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:01] | Seems there were a lot of things I didn’t know about my wife. | 看来她有好多事我都不知道啊 |
[36:04] | It certainly does. | 当然了 |
[36:05] | You see, the problem, Mr. Ballard, is | Ballard先生 问题是 |
[36:08] | you’re still our lead suspect. | 你现在还是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[36:17] | Okay, these are all the tools from Andrew Ballard’s garage. | 好了 这就是从Andrew Ballard 的车库里找到的所有工具了 |
[36:21] | Ryan, why don’t you swab for steering fluid? | Ryan 你找和转向油有关的 |
[36:23] | Calleigh and I will examine each | Calleigh和我找 |
[36:24] | for any unique characteristics to match that steering line. | 和转向管配对的 |
[36:28] | I have to say, I think we’re barking up the wrong tree. | 我得说我觉得咱们找错人了 |
[36:31] | I mean, let’s face it, | 面对现实吧 |
[36:32] | even if the dad had an ax to grind, would he really endanger | 即使这位父亲想对他老婆抡斧子 |
[36:34] | the lives of his own children? I’ve seen it all, Calleigh. | 有必要把自己孩子也牵扯进去吗? 我见过太多这种事了 Calleigh |
[36:37] | Not a lot of it makes sense. | 不是所有事都能说清楚的 |
[36:39] | I feel for those kids. | 我很担心那两个孩子 |
[36:40] | They’ve been through so much today. | 他们今天受了太多罪了 |
[36:42] | And now Lily is facing vehicular manslaughter charges. | 现在Lily又面临驾车杀人的指控 |
[36:47] | What’s that smell? | 什么味? |
[36:49] | Is that…? | 是…? |
[36:51] | That’s marijuana. | 是大麻 |
[36:55] | Why you smelling me? | 干嘛闻我? |
[36:56] | You have anything to say? | 想说些什么吗? |
[36:58] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[36:58] | I just hung up those special lights you told me to. | 只是按你们的吩咐把 那盏特殊的灯挂上去了 |
[37:02] | There’s not supposed to be | 它们也不应该是 |
[37:03] | anything flammable under the hood. | 在车盖下会冒烟的啊 |
[37:04] | Those lights are metal halide. | 那些灯是金属卤化物 |
[37:06] | They can heat up to a few hundred degrees. | 可以加热到几百度的 |
[37:08] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:09] | That’s definitely marijuana. | 绝对是大麻味 |
[37:10] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[37:11] | That is a funny place to hide drugs. | 真是个有趣的藏毒品的地方啊 |
[37:13] | WOLFE: It must be really jammed down there. | 里面一定很挤了 |
[37:16] | Let’s get it out before we lose our evidence. | 赶紧在证据消失前把它取出来吧 |
[37:24] | That is a tight… place to… | 有点紧… 这地方… |
[37:30] | …hide something like this. | …藏东西的话 |
[37:35] | You know, whoever did that could’ve cut | 无论是谁藏的 他都有可能 |
[37:36] | the steering line in the process. | 顺手把动力转向管也一起切了 |
[37:41] | Greg Ballard was caught with marijuana. | Greg Ballard被发现藏有大麻 |
[37:43] | That’s when his license was suspended. | 所以才扣了他的驾照的 |
[37:46] | I knew I could score some weed at the pep rally. | 我知道我可以在赛前大会时搞到些大麻 |
[37:49] | It was just for me, personal use. | 都是我自己用的 |
[37:51] | No, that wasn’t a recreational amount. | 不 那可不是玩玩的剂量啊 |
[37:53] | You were gonna sell it. | 你是想把它卖了 |
[37:54] | Only to my friends. | 只卖给我的那些哥们 |
[37:55] | Greg, possession and dealing and trafficking are felonies. | Greg 藏毒和贩毒可都是重罪啊 |
[37:58] | I’m about to place you under arrest. | 我要正式逮捕你 |
[38:00] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你明白吧? |
[38:03] | Look, my parents… got real strict | 我父母…在我出事后 |
[38:07] | after I got in trouble. | 就对我很严厉 |
[38:09] | Always checking my room, | 经常搜我的屋 |
[38:10] | my bag. | 我的包 |
[38:13] | I figured the only way I could get it home | 我就想唯一能带回家的法子 |
[38:15] | was to hide it under the hood. | 就是把它藏在车盖下了 |
[38:41] | Hey, Mom, uh, oil is fine. | 嘿 妈妈 油都满了 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:44] | You hid the weed yourself. | 你自己藏的大麻 |
[38:46] | GREG: Yeah, this morning. | 是的 今天早晨 |
[38:53] | Greg… you inadvertently cut the cable. | Greg… 你还不小心切断了转向管 |
[38:59] | That’s why your sister | 所以你妹妹 |
[39:00] | couldn’t turn the wheel. | 才无法转动方向盘了 |
[39:07] | Okay, so youyou mean… | 哦 那你们的意思是… |
[39:09] | mymy mom isis dead because of me? | 我 我妈的死是因为我了? |
[39:12] | Greg | Greg, |
[39:13] | I’m sorry, but it looks that way. | 抱歉 可是看起来就是这样 |
[39:18] | But, I… I… | 可我… 我… |
[39:21] | I didn’t think things could get this bad. | 我没想到事情会变成这样啊 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:36] | Could you at least let my sister know it wasn’t her fault? | 你们至少能告诉我妹妹 这一切不是她的错吧? |
[39:39] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[39:48] | I will, son. | 我会的 孩子 |
[39:53] | Glad to see you’re out. | 很高兴看到你出来 |
[39:55] | I heard you guys talked my ex out of pressing charges. | 我听说你们劝我前男友放弃诉讼 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | Well, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:00] | For everything. | 所有的一切 |
[40:03] | Somehow I thought if I knew who caused the accident, | 我总是想如果我知道了 是谁造成的这起车祸的话 |
[40:05] | it would make it better, | 事情会好些 |
[40:07] | make this feeling go away. | 就不会这么伤心了 |
[40:10] | I should’ve never let Victor return that car. | 我不该让Victor去还车 |
[40:12] | I should’ve never drove it off in the first place. | 一开始就不该把车开走 |
[40:14] | No, hey, this wasn’t your fault. | 不是的 这不是你的错 |
[40:16] | What happened to your brother was an accident. | 这就是个意外 |
[40:18] | Just a series of random events | 只是一系列的巧合叠加 |
[40:20] | that ended tragically. | 最终导致了悲剧的发生 |
[40:22] | You didn’t cause it. | 不是你的错 |
[40:23] | Like you said yourself, your brother was | 正如你说的那样 |
[40:25] | always trying to save you. | 你哥哥总是想要救你 |
[40:27] | Well, this time he saved somebody else, too. | 这次你也救了其他人 |
[40:30] | He pulled that kid from the wreck. | 他把那孩子拖出了车 |
[40:52] | Your brother was a hero. | 你哥哥是个英雄 |
[40:54] | That’s how you should remember him. | 你要永远记住他 |
[40:57] | All right? | 好吗? |
[41:25] | == 结束 == |