时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Where’s the desk sergeant? | 长官 办公人员在哪? |
[00:38] | 就在那 | |
[00:40] | Someone help me, please. | 请帮帮我 |
[00:42] | What seems to be the problem? My daughter’s missing. | 出了什么事? 我女儿失踪了 |
[00:44] | She’s only 22, she’s blonde… | 她只有22岁 金色头发 |
[00:47] | Well, ma’am, there’s nothing we can do | 女士 只有当她失踪48小时 |
[00:49] | until she’s gone 48 hours. | 我们才能接手此案 |
[00:50] | MOTHER: She’s out there! | 她不见了 |
[00:52] | In danger, don’t you understand?! | 她有危险 难道你不明白么?! |
[00:53] | SERGEANT: I understand, ma’am… | 我理解 女士 |
[00:54] | I’m talking about my daughter! | 我在说我的女儿! |
[00:56] | Oh, God… | 哦 天呐 |
[00:57] | Why won’t anyone listen?! | 为什么没有人肯听我的?! |
[00:58] | CAINE: Ma’am, I’m listening. | 女士 我听着呢 |
[01:01] | My name is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine副队 |
[01:03] | How can I help? | 有什么可以帮你? |
[01:04] | My daughter’s in trouble. | 我女儿有麻烦了 |
[01:06] | Her name is Ashley Tanner. | 她叫Ashley Tanner |
[01:08] | This is her picture. | 这是她的照片 |
[01:10] | We’re from Pine Castle, up near Orlando. | 我们来自松城 靠近奥兰多市 |
[01:13] | She’s just a smalltown girl. | 她只是个小镇姑娘 |
[01:15] | Something terrible’s happened. | 有什么可怕的事发生了 |
[01:16] | I just know it has. | 我知道 |
[01:17] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[01:18] | Because she left me this message. | 因为她留着这么一条信息给我 |
[01:21] | (over phone): Mama, it’s me, Ashley. | 妈妈 是我 Ashley |
[01:23] | I’m coming home. | 我在回家路上 |
[01:23] | Some things happened here, uh, bad things. | 发生了一些事 不好的事 |
[01:26] | I need you, Mama. I’ll be… I’ll be there in an hour. | 我需要你 妈妈 我会在一个小时后到 |
[01:29] | She never made it. | 她没有到 |
[01:31] | That was yesterday. | 那已经是昨天了 |
[01:32] | CAINE: What was she doing in Miami? | 她在迈阿密干什么? |
[01:34] | She drove down all by herself. | 她一个人开车来的 |
[01:35] | She was going to be a model. | 她想做一个模特 |
[01:37] | Is it possible that she’s just run away? | 有没有可能她只是离家出走了? |
[01:41] | Lieutenant… | 副队… |
[01:44] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我的女儿 |
[01:47] | She would never, ever do anything to leave me to wonder. | 她从来也永远不会让我担心的 |
[01:50] | She would never do that. | 她永远不会那么做 |
[01:51] | Okay, what kind of a car was she driving? | 她开的是什么车? |
[01:53] | A Nissan. | 尼桑 |
[01:56] | There’s the license number right there. | 这是牌照号 |
[02:01] | Tell me you’ll help me. | 答应我你会帮我 |
[02:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:06] | DISPATCHER: Attention, all units, | 所有单位注意 |
[02:07] | this is an interagency alert for all jurisdictions. | 请相关部门注意此次警报 |
[02:10] | Be on the lookout for a Nissan, license number, | 寻找一辆尼桑 车牌号是 |
[02:12] | BD915O Bravo, Delta, nine, one, five, Oscar. | |
[02:25] | DISPATCHER: Miami Dade. | 迈阿密警局 |
[02:26] | Yeah, I found an abandoned car. | 我发现了一辆被遗弃的车 |
[02:28] | License number Bravo, Delta, | 车牌号是 BD |
[02:30] | 915O nine, one, five, Oscar. | |
[02:32] | Tripp said you put out a BOLO on a young lady. Have we found her? | Tripp说你在营救一位年轻的姑娘 找到她了么? |
[02:35] | We found her car in the glades. | 我们在林中空地找到了她的车 |
[02:37] | Apparently, there’s blood at the scene. | 现场有血迹 |
[02:38] | Okay, so, let’s go back to the scene and turn over every rock. | 那我们就去现场 不要放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[02:41] | You want to work it as a murder? | 你想当成一起谋杀案来调查? |
[02:42] | I’m trying to prevent one. | 我想试图阻止一场谋杀案 |
[02:43] | * Yeah! * | |
[03:06] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:10] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[03:14] | * No, no! * | |
[03:41] | Well, both back tires are off the rims. | 两个后胎都没有了轮缘 |
[03:43] | First responder did a good job. | 第一个到现场的警察干得不错 |
[03:44] | He said he spotted tire treads several miles back. | 他说他在几英里外就看到了轮胎痕迹 |
[03:47] | I’ve got triangular indentations on this rim. | 我在这边缘发现了三角形锯齿状 |
[03:49] | It looks like she ran over a spike strip. | 看起来她碾过了一条钉子带 |
[03:55] | The blood spatter, it extends out on the pavement. | 血迹一直溅到人行道 |
[03:58] | Yeah, medium velocity. | 中等速率 |
[04:00] | The blood volume says head wound. | 血量说明头部受伤 |
[04:01] | Probably looking at BFT. | 可能正在看前乘客侧车门 |
[04:08] | You see this? | 看到没? |
[04:09] | What? | 什么? |
[04:12] | Parking stub. | 停车条 |
[04:13] | Town South Hotel, dated yesterday. | 城南酒店 昨天的 |
[04:16] | That could be where she got the tire damage. | 可能就是在那儿她的车胎爆了 |
[04:22] | You know, Jesse, there’s a lot of overlapping footprints. | Jesse 有很多来回重叠的脚印 |
[04:24] | I think she was attacked. | 我想她被攻击了 |
[04:30] | It looks like two sets. | 看起来有两套脚印 |
[04:32] | One male, one female. | 一套男性 一套女性 |
[04:34] | Looks like she was fighting off a single attacker. | 似乎她是单枪匹马地对抗攻击者 |
[04:44] | So, where the fight went out of her, | 当她无法再反抗时 |
[04:45] | the footprints turned into drag marks | 脚印就变成了拖痕 |
[04:47] | and then they disappear here. | 在这里消失 |
[04:48] | Could be a second car. | 可能还有一辆车 |
[04:50] | I’m thinking she may have been abducted. | 我想她可能只是被绑架了 |
[04:51] | It’s possible she’s still alive. | 她有可能还活着 |
[04:53] | I’m gonna run her cell phone, | 我要追踪她的手机 |
[04:54] | her credit cards and send someone out to the hotel. | 她的信用卡 然后派人去她住过的酒店 |
[04:56] | All right, I’ll try to figure out | 好的 我会尽力找出 |
[04:57] | what kind of weapon our attacker used. | 攻击者用的是什么武器 |
[04:58] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:15] | Applied mechanical force using a metal bat. | 使用的武器是金属球棒 |
[05:17] | Produced mediumvelocity spatter, average range. | 会在一般范围内产生中速飞溅 |
[05:20] | Not consistent with the blood pattern at the scene. | 与犯罪现场的血迹图案不同 |
[05:38] | Welcome to our hotel. | 欢迎到我们酒店 |
[05:39] | Ticket stub? Not here for a car, pal. | 有票根么? 伙计 我来不是为了车的 |
[05:41] | I’m looking for a girl. Who isn’t, man? | 我来找一个姑娘 谁不是呢? |
[05:43] | Ah, this girl’s missing. | 这个女孩失踪了 |
[05:46] | Recognize her? | 认识她么? |
[05:47] | You know, I don’t really notice faces. | 我通常不记人脸 |
[05:48] | My job’s all about the stubs and keys. | 我只跟票根和钥匙打交道 |
[05:50] | Well, her stub says | 她的票根表明 |
[05:51] | that she took a car out of your lot yesterday. | 昨天她从你们的停车场提了车 |
[05:53] | And I also think she ran over a spike strip. | 而且我相信她碾过了一条钉带 |
[05:55] | People take off the wrong way all the time, man. | 人们总是走错路 |
[05:57] | I park them and go get them. | 我泊车取车 |
[05:58] | I don’t get paid to try to stop them. | 我可没义务阻止他们 |
[05:59] | Okay, look, buddy, you got no video surveillance out here. | 伙计 你们这里没有监控录像 |
[06:02] | So, you’re the only help I got, all right, genius? | 你是唯一可以帮我的人 行了么 天才? |
[06:05] | Here’s her car. | 这是她的车 |
[06:06] | You recognize it? Jog your memory? | 认识么 有没有唤起你的记忆? |
[06:07] | Yeah! Yeah, yesterday. Oh! (laughing) | 是的 是的 昨天 噢 |
[06:10] | Yesterday right after I started my shift. | 昨天我刚接完班 |
[06:12] | She was a hottie in a real hurry. | 她可真是个来去匆匆的可人儿 |
[06:18] | Beyond that, look,I got nothing. | 除此之外我什么都不知道 |
[06:23] | How’d it go with the valet? | 那个侍从怎么说? |
[06:24] | He remembers her driving out. | 他只记得她开车出去 |
[06:25] | Besides that,he’s dumb as a spoon. | 除此之外 他啥都不知道 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | We’ll go check with the front desk. | 我们去前台看看 |
[06:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:33] | Welcome to the Town South Hotel. We’re looking for | 欢迎来到南城酒店 我们在找一个失踪的女孩 |
[06:36] | a missing girl… her name’s Ashley Tanner, and we have reason | 她叫Ashley Tanner 我们有理由相信 |
[06:38] | to believe she may have stayed here at the hotel. | 她曾住在这个酒店里 |
[06:41] | Miss Tanner was with us for a week. | Tanner在这住了一周 |
[06:43] | Single with a city view. Then she upgraded | 单人住城市观景间 |
[06:46] | to a waterfront suite. | 然后换到滨水套房 |
[06:47] | Who paid for that upgrade? | 谁付的套房钱? |
[06:48] | Her suite was compliments | 她的套房是 |
[06:50] | of Mr. Jimmy Burris. And is Burris still here? | Jimmy Burris先生签单的 Burris还在这儿么? |
[06:55] | He just charged a round of drinks out by the pool. | 他正在外面的泳池边喝酒 |
[06:58] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢了 谢谢 |
[07:04] | With a bangup bod like that, you could make serious bank as a model. | 有这么火辣的身材 你可以成为名模 |
[07:07] | People always tell me that! Difference is, | 人们总是那么对我说 区别是 |
[07:09] | I can actually make it happen. | 我可以让你梦想成真 |
[07:11] | Really? | 真的么? |
[07:13] | (chuckles) I’m Jimmy. | 我是Jimmy |
[07:14] | Molly. Nice to meet you, Molly. | Molly 很高兴见到你 Molly |
[07:15] | A pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[07:16] | And here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[07:18] | I make dreams come true. | 我能让你梦想成真 |
[07:20] | Thank you. WOLFE: Excuse me. | 谢谢 打扰一下 |
[07:22] | You Jimmy Burris? | 你是Jimmy Burris么? |
[07:25] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[07:25] | This conversation’s over. | 你们的谈话结束了 |
[07:29] | Excuse me. You paid for the room | 借过 你给一个叫做 |
[07:30] | of a young girl named Ashley Tanner. | Ashley Tanner的姑娘付了房费 |
[07:31] | Ashley Tanner, yeah, she’s, uh, she’s one of my girls. | Ashley Tanner 是的 她是我其中一女孩 |
[07:34] | She’s a new recruit. | 她是个新成员 |
[07:35] | She’s a couple of bookings away from a magazine cover, actually. | 她可比那些杂志封面女郎好多了 |
[07:38] | WOLFE: She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[07:40] | She’s missing? | 她失踪了? |
[07:42] | No, no, no, that’s terrible. | 不不不 那太可怕了 |
[07:44] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[07:46] | That’d be last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[07:47] | Where? | 在哪? |
[07:50] | Her room. | 她的房间 |
[07:51] | You know, Jimmy, | 听着 Jimmy |
[07:52] | time to take a little walk. | 让我们去看一眼 |
[07:56] | Miami Dade Police Department! | 迈阿密警局! |
[08:00] | Yeah, open. | 开门 |
[08:05] | Ashley! | Ashley! |
[08:08] | Ashley? | Ashley? |
[08:10] | Ashley? | Ashley? |
[08:12] | BOA VISTA: The place is trashed. | 这儿真乱 |
[08:17] | Ashley? WOLFE: Ashley? | |
[08:19] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[08:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[08:26] | Tequila bottle. | 龙舌兰酒瓶 |
[08:29] | Cigar. | 雪茄 |
[08:31] | Looks like you guys had a time. | 看起来你们玩得很开心啊 |
[08:32] | It wasn’t a party for kids, okay? | 这可不是儿童派对 |
[08:56] | Plastic bag with a lipstick smear and a blonde hair. | 沾有口红印和金色头发的塑料袋 |
[08:59] | Look, I already told you guys. | 我早就告诉过你们了 |
[09:00] | Ashley and I, we had a little fun together | Ashley和我过得很愉快 |
[09:02] | but it’s no big deal. | 但这没什么大不了的吧 |
[09:04] | What kind of fun involves a plastic bag | 哪种娱乐会用一个塑料袋 |
[09:05] | over a young girl’s head? | 罩着一个女孩的头? |
[09:07] | Listen to me, the girl’s a freak. | 听着 这女孩是个怪胎 |
[09:09] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐藏的 |
[09:10] | Here, right here, hmm? | 看看这个 |
[09:14] | You ready? BURRIS: Yeah. | 准备好了么? 是的 |
[09:18] | Are you just gonna watch? | 你只要看着么? |
[09:19] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[09:29] | Okay, put it away. | 拿开 |
[09:31] | We get it. Okay, good. | 我们懂了 很好 |
[09:32] | The only thing I’m guilty of is giving the girl what she wants. | 我唯一内疚的是我给了这女孩她想要的 |
[09:35] | Well, you’re a suspect now, | 现在你是疑犯 |
[09:36] | so I wouldn’t even think about leaving town. | 所以你不能离开这个镇 |
[09:37] | What? No, I can’t stay put. | 什么? 不 我可不能停留 |
[09:39] | I got business all over the world, I’m sorry. | 我在全世界都有生意 抱歉 |
[09:41] | Your business is on hold | 我们通知你前 |
[09:42] | until we let you know. | 你的生意要搁置了 |
[09:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | Oh, hey, you are one smoking lady. | 哦 嘿 你长得很有味道 |
[09:48] | I could get you a magazine cover | 我可以让你上杂志封面 |
[09:49] | like that. (snaps fingers) Awesome. | 好极了 |
[09:51] | Can you get this dirt bag out of here and I’ll bag everything up? | 你能把这袋子拿出去么 我要收拾一下 |
[09:54] | Let’s go, Heff. | 我们走 Heff |
[09:56] | I’ll get you a cover whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 我随时都会为你留着封面 |
[09:57] | Make some real money. | 来赚大钱 |
[10:27] | I’m just in town for a company golf tournament. | 我来镇上只是为了公司的高尔夫球赛 |
[10:31] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[10:32] | TRIPP: We found your DNA on a cigar | 我们在一位女士的酒店房间里的 |
[10:33] | in a young lady’s hotel room, Mr. Cooper. | 雪茄上找到了你的DNA Cooper先生 |
[10:35] | A young girl that is now missing. | 一个现在失踪的女孩 |
[10:40] | This guy, Jimmy Burris, | 这个人 Jimmy Burris |
[10:43] | said he could get me a girl. | 说他可以带个女孩给我 |
[10:44] | Show me a good time. | 给我看了一段欢乐时光 |
[10:46] | Said she, | 说她… |
[10:46] | she was “anything goes.” | 她可以任人处置 |
[10:52] | He lied. She… she was just a scared kid. | 他说谎 她 她只是个受惊的孩子 |
[10:57] | Where is Ashley Tanner? | Ashley Tanner在哪? |
[11:01] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[11:03] | TRIPP: You follow her to the Glades and run her off the road? | 你跟踪她到林中空地然后就走了? |
[11:05] | No! No! What did you do with her? | 不 不 你对她做了什么? |
[11:07] | II didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做! |
[11:09] | I swear on mymy wife and my daughter. | 我以我妻子和女儿的名义起誓 |
[11:11] | II just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[11:18] | Well, there’s your evidence. | 这是你的证据 |
[11:20] | Burris is not a modeling agent. | Burris不是模特代理 |
[11:21] | Guy’s a pimp. You want me to bring him in? | 他就是个皮条客 你要我带他回警局么? |
[11:23] | For what, pandering? He’ll be out in 40 minutes. | 以什么理由 拉皮条么 他40分钟后就能走出警局 |
[11:26] | TRIPP: What do you want to do with him? | 你想对他怎么样? |
[11:28] | I want to keep him. | 我会拘留他 |
[11:30] | Hey, Calleigh. Yeah? | 嘿 Calleigh 恩 |
[11:32] | I ran that name “Ashley Tanner” you asked for. | 我搜索了”Ashley Tanner”这个名字 |
[11:34] | Anything pop? | 有什么消息? |
[11:35] | Small stuff: cell phone records, credit card purchases. | 一些小东西 手机的通话记录 信用卡的购买记录 |
[11:38] | The last thing was a food and beverage from the hotel. | 最后一条是酒店食物和饮料的购买记录 |
[11:40] | Hmm. But nothing since then? | 从那以后就没有了? |
[11:42] | It’s all I got. Okay. | 我只知道这些 好的 |
[11:44] | (device beeping) Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[11:45] | I’m getting something right now. | 现在有发现了 |
[11:49] | Credit card just approved! Newhall Beach, Calleigh. | 信用卡刚被使用了 纽荷尔海滩 Calleigh |
[11:52] | Dave, that is our first break. | Dave 这是我们的第一个突破 |
[11:54] | You are a rock star. | 你可真是颗新星 |
[12:06] | CAINE: Hey, Ashley? | 嘿 Ashley? |
[12:08] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[12:08] | Ashley Tanner? | Ashley Tanner? |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:13] | You got some kind of problem? | 你有问题么? |
[12:14] | No, but you do. That’s not Ashley Tanner. | 没有 但是你有 那不是Ashley Tanner |
[12:19] | Credit card theft is a crime. | 盗用信用卡是犯法的 |
[12:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[12:22] | No idea. II don’t even know her. | 不知道 我甚至都不认识她 |
[12:24] | Why are you using her credit card, then? | 那为什么你在用她的信用卡? |
[12:27] | We found a purse laying in the grass. | 我们在草地上找到了一个钱包 |
[12:29] | Exit 14 at the rest stop. | 在休息站的14出口处 |
[12:32] | What, you two were just skipping through the meadow? | 你俩就这么跳过了草地? |
[12:34] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 站起来! |
[12:38] | MAN: We cooperated. | 我们多合作啊 |
[12:39] | Shouldn’t that count for something? | 难道一点好处都没有吗? |
[12:40] | It just bought you a trip downtown. | 只不过就是捎你们去趟警局 |
[12:46] | WOLFE: All right, everybody, listen up! | 听着 大家! |
[12:48] | This is a photo of Ashley Tanner. | 这是一张Ashley Tanner的照片 |
[12:50] | Her purse was found at this rest stop. She’s missing. | 她的钱包在这个休息站被找到了 她失踪了 |
[12:53] | We will find her. You’ll walk forward, keep your eyes down. | 我们会找到她 你们一直走 低头看地 |
[12:56] | If you see anything, blow your whistle. | 如果看到了任何东西 就吹口哨 |
[12:58] | Let’s go! | 开始吧! |
[13:10] | Walter… | Walter… |
[13:13] | What do you got? | 你找到了什么? |
[13:14] | Possible skull fragment. | 可能是头骨碎片 |
[13:20] | Walter, this is a turtle shell. | Walter 这是一块龟壳 |
[13:24] | Turtle shell? | 龟壳? |
[13:25] | Yeah, this is a turtle shell. | 是的 这是一块龟壳 |
[13:26] | Those are your shoes, | 那是你的鞋 |
[13:27] | that’s the sky. | 那是天空 |
[13:28] | (hushed): Okay, okay, go back to your quadrant. | 行了行了 回你的象限仪里去 |
[13:47] | SIMMONS: Minimal blood. Means this arm | 这么少的血 说明这手臂 |
[13:50] | was cut off somewhere else and dropped here. | 是在别的地方切下来再丢到这儿的 |
[13:52] | Shoulder joint’s still attached | 肩关节组织 |
[13:54] | to the remains. | 仍然存在 |
[13:55] | You want to know | 你想知道 |
[13:56] | what the worst part is? | 最糟的是什么吗? |
[13:57] | It’s definitely Ashley Tanner’s arm. | 这肯定是Ashley Tanner的手臂 |
[13:58] | You see the birthmark right there? | 看到那个胎记了么? |
[14:01] | Same as in the photo. | 和照片里的一样 |
[14:08] | Hey, all right, hold on. | 嘿 看我找到了什么 |
[14:10] | Get this bagged. | 把这个包起来 |
[14:27] | MMONS: Visible decomp. | 开始腐烂了 |
[14:29] | Been here over a week, easy. | 显然在这已经超过一周了 |
[14:31] | Ashley’s only been missing a day. | Ashley失踪才一天 |
[14:34] | This leg doesn’t belong to her. | 这条腿不是她的 |
[14:37] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[14:38] | I’m calling Horatio. | 给Horatio打电话 |
[14:39] | This went from a missing person to a double murder. | 失踪案已经升级成双重谋杀案 |
[15:33] | CARDOZA: Hey, were you able to I.D. our Jane Doe? | 你能识别出无名女尸的身份么? |
[15:35] | Not yet, but there is a tiny | 还不行 但是踝关节上 |
[15:38] | butterfly tattoo above the ankle. | 有个小小的蝴蝶纹身 |
[15:41] | CARDOZA: Oh, yeah, that should tell us something. | 那应该能管点用 |
[15:43] | Now, DNA did confirm this is Ashley Tanner’s arm. | DNA证实了这是Ashley Tanner的手臂 |
[15:50] | And what’d you find? | 你有什么发现? |
[15:52] | Sever point shows blueblack hematoma, | 切断处出现了蓝黑色血肿 |
[15:55] | nongravitational blood trails; | 非重力下滑血迹 |
[15:58] | evidence of circulation. | 说明切断的时候血液还在流通 |
[16:00] | She was alive when they did this to her. | 手臂被切断的时候她还活着 |
[16:05] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[16:06] | Understatement. If she was conscious then, she must have struggled | 当然 如果她那时还清醒着 她一定会挣扎 |
[16:10] | Bruising on her forearm is defensive. | 她前臂的瘀伤就是反抗时留下的 |
[16:12] | When I did the blood spatter test, | 当我做血溅测试的时候 |
[16:14] | I confirmed it was a heavy object used to hit Ashley… | 我确信是件重物打中了Ashley |
[16:16] | something with an inch to a half inch in diameter. | 约直径0.5英寸的 |
[16:18] | Perhaps a pipe? I don’t know. | 会是管子么? 我不知道 |
[16:20] | This bruise looks more like a tire wrench. | 这伤口看起来更像一个轮胎扳手 |
[16:27] | (chuckling) Yeah, go ahead, search your asses off. | 找吧 找个底朝天 |
[16:29] | You ain’t going to find squat. | 你什么也找不到 |
[16:35] | Tire iron’s clean. | 轮胎很干净 |
[16:36] | No blood on it, H. | 没有血迹 H |
[16:37] | Yeah, that’s right. I told you. | 没错 我告诉过你 |
[16:39] | Okay, my voice, maybe, | 我嘴巴不饶人 |
[16:40] | but I never raise a hand to my girls. Shut up, Jimmy. | 但是我从不向自己的女孩伸手 闭嘴 Jimmy |
[16:44] | Hold him. | 带他回警局 |
[16:57] | I have no idea how that got there. | 我不知道那是怎么来的 |
[16:58] | Maybe it was after you attacked Ashley in the Everglades. | 或许是你在公园里攻击Ashley时留下的 |
[17:04] | Want to know who attacked that girl? Talk to Burris. | 想知道谁攻击了那姑娘? 去问问Burris吧 |
[17:07] | He recruited her to be a model, then forced her to turn tricks. | 他招募她做个模特 然后强迫她做妓女 |
[17:10] | Sounds like you know an awful lot about it. | 听起来你知道很多 |
[17:12] | He didn’t want her to run, give him up to the cops, | 他不想她逃跑 他会被警察抓起来 |
[17:14] | so he dropped a Benjamin in my pocket to flatten her tires. | 所以他收买我让我戳破她的轮胎 |
[17:25] | But that’s it… that’s all I did for that guy. | 就这些 我就为他做了这些 |
[17:27] | That’s not all you did. | 你可不止做了这些 |
[17:29] | Stay put. | 留在原地 |
[17:32] | (groans) Come on! | 拜托 |
[17:33] | What are you hooking me up for? You turned Ashley | 你们凭什么抓我 你把Ashley |
[17:35] | into a hooker. | 变成一个妓女 |
[17:35] | She tried to run, and you killed her, Jimmy. | 她想逃跑 于是你杀了她 Jimmy |
[17:38] | Yeah, you try proving that, Lieutenant Caine. | 那就拿出证据给我看 Caine副队 |
[17:40] | Jimmy, like I said before, shut up. | Jimmy 就像我曾说过的 闭嘴 |
[17:46] | OFFICER: Sign right there and right there | 在这里和这里签名 |
[17:48] | for your property. | 这些是你们的东西 |
[17:54] | Is there something wrong? | 有什么问题么? |
[17:58] | Why has there always got to be something wrong? | 为什么总会出问题? |
[18:06] | Heard we brought in a suspect on our Jane Doe. | 听说有无名女尸案的疑犯了 |
[18:09] | We did, and I’m wondering if you can connect him to our murder. | 是的 我在想能不能 把他和我们的谋杀案联系起来 |
[18:12] | Speaking of our Jane Doe, take a look at this. | 说到我们的无名女尸 看这个 |
[18:16] | I tested her hemorrhagic tissue. | 我测试了她的出血组织 |
[18:18] | Sever site shows no sign of bruising. | 切断处没有瘀痕 |
[18:21] | There’s no blood flow. | 没有血液循环 |
[18:22] | So, she was dismembered postmortem. | 那么 她是死后被肢解的 |
[18:25] | Circle gets the square. | 模式变了 |
[18:27] | I don’t get it… why would our killer change his M.O.? | 我不明白 为什么凶手要改变犯罪手法? |
[18:30] | Maybe he was interrupted. | 或许他被干扰了 |
[18:32] | Maybe he was altering his signature. | 也许他想改变他的签名 |
[18:35] | Tom, have you got any idea what that residue is on her foot? | Tom 他脚上的残渣是什么? |
[18:46] | It looks like some kind of alkaline. | 看起来像是某种碱 |
[18:49] | But I can’t be sure. | 不是很确定 |
[18:53] | I’ll take it to trace. Maybe they can figure it out. | 我拿去化验 或许他们能找出来是什么 |
[19:04] | Your unknown trace is… | 你的不知名痕迹… |
[19:07] | salt… and sand. | 是盐和沙子 |
[19:10] | From a beach? | 从海滩上过来的? |
[19:11] | Any one in particular? | 有什么特别的么? |
[19:13] | Let’s see if I | 我们来看看 |
[19:13] | can narrow it down for you. | 能不能为你缩小范围 |
[19:15] | My old crony, the trusty ICP. | 我的老朋友 可靠的ICP |
[19:33] | Wow. Check out | 哇 检验出盐的浓度 |
[19:35] | It’s five times higher than seawater. | 是海水的五倍 |
[19:37] | I’ve only seen that high a concentration | 这么高的浓度 |
[19:39] | in natural salt flats. | 我只在天然盐场见过 |
[19:40] | Salt flats are desert terrain. | 盐场 沙漠地形 |
[19:42] | I mean, that’s a long way from Miami. | 那离迈阿密可有一段路程 |
[19:43] | I’m also getting iodine | 我还找到了碘 |
[19:46] | and plutonium. | 和钚 |
[19:49] | Okay, how would our mystery leg | 我们神秘的腿 |
[19:51] | get covered in salt and plutonium? | 是怎么被盐和钚覆盖的? |
[19:54] | Radioactive salt flat? | 含有放射性物质的盐碱地? |
[19:58] | Nevada was the primary test site for nuclear devices | 50年代时内华达州是主要核设施 |
[20:01] | in the ’50s, and they have salt flats. | 的检测基地 那里就有盐碱地 |
[20:03] | This kind of plutonium has a halflife of 89 years, | 这种钚的半衰期是89年 |
[20:06] | which means that soil could still be contaminated. | 也就是说它可能现在还在污染土壤呢 |
[20:09] | So, our girl spent time | 所以那女孩在内华达沙漠里 |
[20:10] | in the Nevada desert. | 待过一阵咯 |
[20:12] | It would appear so. | 看起来是这样的 |
[20:12] | Thanks, Travers. | 谢谢你 Travers |
[20:15] | Trace from our Jane Doe’s leg | 从无名女尸的腿上调查发现 |
[20:16] | may have came from… get this… Nevada. | 她可能是从 听好了 是内华达州来的 |
[20:19] | So, Jane Doe has a lot in common with Ashley Tanner. | 那无名女和Ashley Tanner很像啊 |
[20:22] | Sex, age, race. | 性别 年龄 种族 |
[20:24] | Killed in Vegas, dumped in Miami. | 赌城被杀 迈阿密遗尸 |
[20:26] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[20:27] | Call the Vegas crime lab… they’ll help us. | 给赌城犯罪实验室打电话 他们会帮咱们的 |
[20:29] | Digiconference almost ready. | 数字会议准备就绪 |
[20:31] | Synching up in three, two… | 同步连接倒计时 3 2… |
[20:34] | Hello. I’m Dr. Raymond Langston. | 你好 我是Raymond Langston |
[20:36] | Hi, Dr. Langston. | 嗨 Langston博士 |
[20:38] | I’m Calleigh Duquesne. It’s nice to meet you, | 我是Calleigh Duquesne 很高兴见到你 |
[20:39] | even if it’s on diamond vision. | 即使只是在这块板上 |
[20:41] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[20:42] | What can I do for you, CSI Duquesne? | 有什么能帮得上忙的 CSI的Duquesne小姐? |
[20:43] | We have a partiallydecomposed right leg | 我们这儿有个部分已腐烂了的右腿 |
[20:46] | that has traces of radioactive salt on it, | 上面有放射盐的痕迹 |
[20:48] | and it’s most likely from your area. | 很可能是从你们那块来的 |
[20:50] | Any idea about the age and sex of the victim? | 知道受害者的年龄和性别吗? |
[20:53] | Our M.E. has confirmed | 法医说 |
[20:54] | the victim was female, around 22. | 受害者是女性 22岁左右 |
[20:57] | Do these remains have a butterfly tattoo on the ankle? | 脚踝上有蝴蝶形状的纹身吗? |
[21:00] | Let me confirm that. | 我去证实一下 |
[21:05] | Yes, they do. | 是的 的确有 |
[21:07] | Confirms my worst fears. | 这正是我最担心的 |
[21:09] | Her name was Samantha Matthews. | 她叫Samantha Matthews |
[21:11] | Her mother reported her missing about ten days ago. | 10天前她母亲报告她失踪 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | Was your victim from a small town? | 她是来自小镇的吗? |
[21:20] | Ely, Nevada. | 内华达州的伊利镇 |
[21:22] | She came to Vegas to be a model. | 她来赌城是想当模特 |
[21:24] | We’ve got the same story here. | 我们这儿也有个类似的案子 |
[21:26] | Okay, so your victim’s leg | 那你们那边的腿是 |
[21:28] | was severed through the head of the femur. | 被从股沟处割断的 |
[21:31] | Our victim’s arm was severed through the body of the humerus. | 我们的这个是被从肱部把胳膊砍了下来 |
[21:33] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你对此有什么看法吗? |
[21:35] | It’d be very difficult to say | 在没看到证据前 |
[21:36] | without first taking a look at the evidence. | 我没法说 |
[21:39] | We’d love another set of eyes on it. | 我们希望你能过来看一眼 |
[21:42] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过去的 |
[21:44] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Dr. Langston, Horatio Caine. | Langston博士 我是Horatio Caine |
[22:03] | Welcome to Miami. Nice to meet you, Lieutenant. | 欢迎来到迈阿密 很高兴见到你 副队 |
[22:05] | Call me Ray. Catherine Willows speaks highly of you. | 叫我Ray就可以了 Catherine Willows对你评价很高哦 |
[22:07] | And of you. Would you tell her when you speak to her | 对你也是 你见到她时能帮忙告诉她 |
[22:10] | that I’m very sorry about Warrick Brown? | Warrick Brown的事我很抱歉? |
[22:11] | I’m sure she’ll appreciate hearing that. | 她会很欣慰的 |
[22:13] | What have we got so far? The dump site’s this way. | 目前为止掌握多少情况了? 抛尸处 这边来 |
[22:18] | CAINE: Well, this is where we found Samantha’s leg, Ray. | 我们就是在这儿发现 Samantha的腿的 Ray博士 |
[22:24] | We have maggot migration trails here, Horatio. | Horatio 这里有蛆的迁移踪迹 |
[22:30] | I think we’re looking at the original dump site. | 我想这应该就是最初的抛尸点了 |
[22:33] | So will these trails lead to more body parts? | 那这些踪迹会带领我们 找到其他身体部件吗? |
[22:35] | Unfortunately, maggot trails don’t give directionality. | 不幸的是 蛆的踪迹无法给出方向 |
[22:38] | Look at these animal tracks. | 看这些动物的足迹 |
[22:50] | Body parts were dumped. | 身体部件被遗弃了 |
[22:52] | Animal scavengers dispersed them. | 食腐动物把它们带到了不同的地方 |
[22:54] | CAINE: So, Walter, grab Ryan and Jesse. | Walter 把Ryan和Jesse找来 |
[22:56] | We need to expand the search. | 我们得扩大搜索范围 |
[22:58] | Will do. | 这就去 |
[23:01] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生? |
[23:03] | It’s an honor to meet you. Thank you. | 能见到你我感到很荣幸 谢谢 |
[23:07] | If these tracks get lost in the water… | 如果这些足迹消失在水中的话 |
[23:10] | I’m a little out of my element here… | 我就鞭长莫及了 |
[23:12] | any tips on how to conduct the search? | 你知道怎么来搜查吗? |
[23:14] | Easy. Think… | 简单 像熊一样… |
[23:17] | like a bear. | 思考 |
[23:34] | Dr. Loman… | Loman医生… |
[23:35] | I’d like you to meet Dr. Raymond… Langston. I know who you are. | 这位是Raymond… Langston 我知道你 |
[23:39] | I read your book, In Front Of My Eyes. | 我读过你的书 “都在我眼前” |
[23:41] | Inspiring. | 很振奋人气 |
[23:42] | LANGSTON: Thank you. No, thank you. | 谢谢 不 谢谢你才对 |
[23:44] | You had the courage, the temerity, | 你能有如此勇气 如此胆识 |
[23:46] | the cojones to stand up to a broken, | 如此骨气站出来反抗 |
[23:49] | abusive system. | 一个被滥用的漏洞百出的系统 |
[23:50] | Thank you, Dr. Loman. | 谢谢 Loman医生 |
[23:51] | It was lovely to meet you, as well. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[23:53] | Can we take a look at the remains, please? | 能让我看一下遗骸吗? |
[23:57] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[24:02] | This is the girl from Las Vegas… | 这是赌城的那个女孩 |
[24:05] | Samantha Matthews | Samantha Matthews. |
[24:10] | Take note of the wound. | 注意伤口 |
[24:13] | Incised. | 是切入式的 |
[24:15] | Butterfly tattoo. | 蝴蝶形状的纹身 |
[24:17] | Significant decomp. | 腐烂得这么厉害 |
[24:19] | Exposure to the elements… | 放在外面已经有… |
[24:21] | a week to ten days. | 7天到10天了吧 |
[24:23] | Yes, Doctor? | 是吧 医生? |
[24:27] | Oh, clean planar cut to the medial condyle. | 干净平整的切口 一直延续到骨阜 |
[24:31] | Striae indicate it was made | 看上去 |
[24:33] | with a downward motion. | 这是一个向下切的动作 |
[24:35] | CAINE: What we’d like to do is match the striae | 我们现在该把它 |
[24:37] | to a particular blade. | 和刀片对上了 |
[24:39] | Well, I brought along a series of slides | 我带了些不同刀片 |
[24:45] | showing the effects | 切在骨头上的效果 |
[24:47] | of various blades on bone. | 的资料来 |
[24:50] | See if we can get a match. | 看能对上吗 |
[24:52] | Right. | 好的 |
[24:52] | The thickness of the hip bone suggests a hacking blade. | 髋骨的厚度表明 这应该是把劈砍式的刀 |
[24:58] | Well, that would bring us to largeend carving knives, | 那就是大口的雕刻刀 |
[25:01] | machetes, | 大砍刀 |
[25:02] | cleavers. | 肉刀 |
[25:04] | No false | 伤口的纹理很规则 |
[25:05] | starts. | |
[25:06] | Kerf floor is uneven. | 切口层不平整 |
[25:10] | Bone fragmentation at the chop mark. | 切口处有骨头碎片 |
[25:12] | Which refines to a smooth edge at the bottom. | 表明刀子底部很平滑 |
[25:14] | Unique blade leaves that kind of mark. | 要特殊的刀刃才会留下这种痕迹 |
[25:17] | Hmm. We… | 嗯 咱们… |
[25:19] | are looking for | 要找的是 |
[25:21] | a cleaver, commercial grade. | 市场上用的切肉刀 |
[25:31] | So, somebody that works with meat professionally. | 那就是个专门和肉打交道的家伙咯 |
[25:35] | Perhaps we’re looking for a butcher. | 也许是个屠夫吧 |
[25:37] | Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[25:38] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[25:44] | BENTON: So, I’m isolating butcher shops, restaurants, | 我在搜索肉店 饭馆 |
[25:47] | butcher shops attached to restaurants. | 和附属于饭馆的肉店 |
[25:49] | How wide an area? | 这范围有多大? |
[25:50] | Well, using the hotel and the body dump as axis points, | 以酒店和抛尸点作为直径两段的话 |
[25:54] | we’re looking at about a 50mile radius. | 是个50英里半径的圆 |
[25:58] | Ooh. | 喔 |
[26:01] | Several hundred possibilities. | 有几百个结果哩 |
[26:02] | Okay, okay, let’s try this. | 好吧 那咱们这么来 |
[26:04] | Let’s look for butchers | 找同时在赌城和迈阿密 |
[26:05] | who have restaurants in Vegas and Miami. | 都有饭馆的肉店 |
[26:10] | And several hundred possibilities become one. | 那就剩一个了 |
[26:13] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[26:15] | Welcome to The Big Grand Steakhouse, | 欢迎来到大豪华肉排店 |
[26:17] | where steak is art. | 在这里 肉排是一种艺术 |
[26:19] | My name is Nathan Cole. | 我是Nathan Cole |
[26:20] | And tonight, you eat with style. | 今晚 请品尝我的肉排 |
[26:42] | Hey, hey, hey, esperate! Esperate! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 等一下! 等一下! |
[26:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们干什么呢? |
[26:44] | LANGSTON: Oh, just admiring your work, Mr. Cole. | Cole先生 在欣赏你的作品呢 |
[26:47] | We need to, uh… | 呃 我们得… |
[26:50] | run a friendly battery of tests. | 做个小小的实验 |
[26:52] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:53] | Mr. Cole, you have | Cole先生 你切肉的方法 |
[26:54] | a very distinct style. | 很独特 |
[26:56] | You use a single stroke clean all the way through. | 一刀下去 干净利落地解决战斗 |
[27:00] | It’s my signature. | 那是我的签名 |
[27:01] | It’s why people pay a lot of money to watch me work. | 所以人们才愿意花大钱来看我切肉 |
[27:04] | And why my house is bigger than your precinct. | 也是我的房子比你们 的管辖区还大的原因 |
[27:12] | CAINE: I understand you were in Vegas two weeks ago. | 我了解到两周前你在赌城 |
[27:14] | For the opening of my restaurant. So? | 去参加我的餐厅的开业典礼 怎么了? |
[27:16] | It’s the same weekend that Samantha Matthews disappeared. | 与此同时Samantha Matthews失踪了 |
[27:22] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识她 |
[27:24] | She’s from Las Vegas, but we found her leg here in Miami. | 她从赌城来 不过我们在 迈阿密发现了她的一条腿 |
[27:36] | Hey… that’s a very expensive, handcrafted carving instrument. | 嘿… 这是手工切具 很贵的 |
[27:41] | Con permiso. | 对不起 |
[27:41] | I’d just like to run a hematrace on this. | 我得做个血液测试 |
[27:47] | I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我没做错什么事 |
[27:50] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:58] | So, you have a gang history with the Zetas. | 你曾经加入过Zetas吧 (墨西哥贩毒集团海湾集团的一部分) |
[28:04] | That was a lifetime ago. | 那都是上辈子的事了 |
[28:10] | doctor Ray? | Ray博士? |
[28:12] | Blood’s human. | 是人血 |
[28:18] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释? |
[28:21] | Hey, what is… what is this? | 嘿 这 这是什么意思? |
[29:00] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[29:02] | The DNA is too degraded | DNA降解得太严重 |
[29:03] | for a positive match to either victim. | 没有办法做匹配实验 |
[29:06] | But here’s what we do know. Yeah, I’m in the precinct. | 不过我们已经知道了 是 我在警局呢 |
[29:08] | These guys just… The blood’s human. | 那些家伙就是… 人血 |
[29:09] | The striae on Samantha’s bone is a match to his cleaver. | Samantha骨头上的纹理 和他的肉刀是一致的 |
[29:17] | Okay, so he kills the girl in your town, | 好吧 那他就是在你这里杀了人后 |
[29:20] | and dumps her in my town. | 把尸体扔到了我们那里 |
[29:23] | Right. (Cole speaking indistinctly) | 是的 |
[29:25] | CAINE: Take a look at the BandAid on the finger. | 看他手指上的创可贴 |
[29:26] | What could that be? | 怎么回事? |
[29:29] | I have no idea, | 我不知道 |
[29:30] | but it is possible he might have an infection. | 不过很可能他被感染了 |
[29:32] | Can we get a warrant? Of course we can. | 能申请到授权令吗? 当然 |
[29:38] | Extracting marrow | 从Samantha Matthews的 |
[29:40] | from Samantha Matthews’ | 右大腿骨上部 |
[29:42] | right upper femur. | 抽取骨髓 |
[29:48] | What story do you have to tell, | 你有什么故事 |
[29:50] | Samantha? | Samantha? |
[30:43] | Someone mind telling me why I’m suddenly a blood donor? | 谁能给我解释一下 我怎么突然又要献血呢? |
[30:48] | You know, Nathan, | 你知道的 Nathan |
[30:51] | blood’s a funny thing. | 血是个有趣的东西 |
[30:55] | It tells a story. | 它会说话 |
[30:59] | Samantha Matthews had Hepatitis C. | Samantha Matthews有丙型肝炎 |
[31:02] | Her family told us she picked it up | 据她家人说是全家去埃及 |
[31:03] | on a family vacation to Egypt. | 旅行时不幸染上的 |
[31:06] | What has that got to do with me? | 那和我有什么关系? |
[31:08] | LANGSTON: We ran an antigen test on your blood sample. | 我们取了你的血液样本做了个抗原测试 |
[31:10] | Guess what? | 你猜怎样? |
[31:11] | It turns out, Nathan, | 结果发现 Nathan |
[31:14] | that she infected you with the virus, | 你被她传染上了这个病毒 |
[31:17] | and now you have Hepatitis C. | 你现在也得了丙型肝炎 |
[31:21] | Signature strain. | 这种典型血系 |
[31:25] | Only found in the Middle East. | 只有中东才有 |
[31:27] | There’s only | 只有一种途径能让你 |
[31:28] | one way you could have picked up Samantha Matthews’ virus. | 染上Samantha Matthews的病毒 |
[31:34] | CAINE: She gave it to you | 你给她分尸时 |
[31:36] | when you cut her up. | 她传染上你的 |
[32:10] | Zetas bankrolled my first restaurant. | Zetas给我的第一家餐馆 提供了些财务上的资助 |
[32:14] | In return, they asked for certain… favors. | 作为回报 他们也要我… 帮点忙 |
[32:17] | Like killing Samantha. | 例如杀了Samantha |
[32:18] | No, no, I cut her up. I did not kill her. | 不 不 我把她分尸 可我没有杀她 |
[32:21] | Then who did kill her? I don’t know. | 那是谁杀的她? 我不知道 |
[32:23] | Then tell us why she was killed. | 那你告诉我们为什么要杀她 |
[32:24] | They don’t tell me that information. | 他们不会告诉我那些的 |
[32:27] | Probably she didn’t want to turn tricks anymore. | 也许她不想再卖淫了吧 |
[32:29] | That’s the only thing I could think of. | 这是我唯一能想到的理由了 |
[32:30] | We have a feeling that you know more than you’re saying. | 我们感觉 你知道的比你说的要多 |
[32:32] | Look, I got a call. | 听着 我接到了个电话 |
[32:33] | I was told to drive to the salt flats. | 让我去盐碱地 |
[32:36] | She was dead when I got there. | 我到那时她就已经死了 |
[32:38] | I did what I was told. | 我就按他们说的做了 |
[32:39] | Cut her up. | 把她分尸了 |
[32:40] | So then you just left her there? | 那然后你就把她丢在那儿了? |
[32:42] | Somebody else picked up the body parts and dumped it. | 别人会把那些身体部件捡起来扔了吧 |
[32:44] | I don’t know. Who? We need a name. | 我不知道 别人是谁? 我们要知道名字 |
[32:46] | You’re not listening! | 你没听我说话! |
[32:47] | I don’t know a name. | 我不知道是谁 |
[32:56] | Who’s that? | 那又是谁? |
[32:56] | Your other victim. | 你的另一个受害者 |
[33:01] | I never seen that bitch in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过这个婊子 |
[33:03] | I cut up the one in Vegas. | 我就在赌城肢解了一个人 |
[33:06] | Her I didn’t do. | 她的不是我干得 |
[33:07] | All right, enough. Who’s your contact at the Zetas? | 好了 够了 你在Zetas里的联系人是谁? |
[33:10] | Answer the man. | 回答他 |
[33:11] | I can’t. Who is your contact | 我不能说 谁是你在Zetas |
[33:13] | at the Zetas? | 的联系人? |
[33:16] | I will die first. | 除非我死了 |
[33:27] | let’s go | 走吧 |
[33:39] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗? |
[33:41] | That he cut up Samantha, yes. | 他把Samantha分尸? 是的 |
[33:42] | And that he’s claiming he’s not involved | 那他声称和Ashley Tanner |
[33:44] | in Ashley Tanner’s murder. | 的死没有关系呢? |
[33:46] | Unfortunately, yes, I believe him. | 不幸的是 是的 我相信他 |
[33:50] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[33:53] | Dr. Ray… | Ray博士… |
[33:55] | That means the killer’s still out there. | 也就是说凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[33:59] | It also means, Horatio, | Horatio 也意味着 |
[34:01] | that I’m not leaving until we solve this thing. | 案子水落石出之前 我不会离开迈阿密的 |
[34:06] | And that is good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[34:20] | I heard you got a confession. | 听说你让人招供了 |
[34:21] | Partial confession. | 招了一部分吧 |
[34:23] | Nathan Cole admitted to dismembering | Nathan Cole承认在 |
[34:25] | Samantha Matthews’ body postmortem. | Samantha Matthews死后 肢解了她的尸体 |
[34:28] | So he copped to your girl. | 那他把你们的受害者分尸 |
[34:30] | Did he say anything | 他有没有说到我们的 |
[34:30] | about our victim Ashley Tanner? | 受害者Ashley Tanner呢? |
[34:32] | He said that he wasn’t involved. | 他说那和他没关系 |
[34:33] | And unfortunately, these cuts prove it. | 不幸的是切口也证实了他的话 |
[34:36] | How’s that? | 怎么会这样? |
[34:37] | Well… Samantha’s leg was… | 这个嘛… Samantha的腿是… |
[34:41] | separated at the hip joint. | 被从髋关节上切下来的 |
[34:43] | The cuts were clean, professional. | 切口很干净 很专业 |
[34:45] | Whoever did Ashley was a lot less precise. | 而Ashley的就做得不那么精细了 |
[34:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:49] | This… this is the work of an amateur. | 这个… 这是外行人干的 |
[34:53] | These cuts are sloppy, hurried. | 切口很邋遢 很匆忙 |
[34:59] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[34:59] | we’ve got an amateur in holding. | 我们就有个在押的外行了 |
[35:01] | Do you think there’s any way | 你觉得他和 |
[35:02] | you could connect him to Ashley Tanner? | Ashley Tanner有关系吗? |
[35:05] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力呢 |
[35:07] | In the meantime, | 你们搜查证据那块 |
[35:08] | how’s your team doing with their evidence search? | 有什么进展吗? |
[35:10] | I’ll get you a progress report. | 我给你做个进展报告吧 |
[35:12] | Thank you, Miss Calleigh. | 谢了 Calleigh小姐 |
[35:13] | Thanks, Dr. Ray. | 谢谢 Ray博士 |
[35:31] | Hi, Walter. | 嗨 Walter |
[35:35] | II didn’t know what you were, man. | 我 我不知道是你 |
[35:41] | Just make yourself small and nonthreatening. | 让自己显得小点 没有威胁性 |
[35:44] | I can’t be small and nonthreatening. | 我无法变得又小又没有威胁 |
[35:47] | SIMMONS: I’m running for it. | 我要跑了 |
[35:47] | Don’t… you can’t outrun a bear. | 千万别 你跑不过狗熊的 |
[35:49] | I don’t have to outrun the bear. | 我不用跑过狗熊 |
[35:51] | I just have to outrun you. Walter! | 只要跑过你就好了 Walter! |
[36:00] | It’s okay, hey, hey. | 没事了 嘿 嘿 |
[36:01] | You’re safe now, girls. | 你们安全了 姑娘们 |
[36:02] | Where did you get that thing? | 你哪来的那玩意? |
[36:03] | Huh, this? From the ranger. | 这个吗? 从护林员那里拿的 |
[36:05] | Somehow, I thought it might come in handy. | 觉得可能会用得上 |
[36:07] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[36:09] | (flies buzzing) Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:10] | SIMMONS: ThThat’s a foot. | 那是只脚 |
[36:14] | Looks female, too. | 像是女人的脚 |
[36:16] | All right, why don’t you collect it and get it back to the lab? | 好吧 拿回去实验室吧 |
[36:20] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[36:21] | I’m just gonna call this in to the M.E. | 我正要给法医打电话呢 |
[37:01] | So, what have we learned from the new set of remains? | 新找到的残骸上有什么发现? |
[37:04] | I found cuts in the bone shaped like a “W.” | 骨头上的刀口形状像个”W” |
[37:07] | You see, this shallow cut is a false start. | 你看 这个浅切口的纹理并不规则 |
[37:11] | The grooves tell me | 这个凹槽表明 |
[37:12] | that he was using a hand saw that was removed midstroke. | 他用手锯从中间锯断的 |
[37:19] | These shallow cuts | 这些浅切口 |
[37:20] | here suggest a… less efficient weapon. | 表明… 用的是一种 不怎么锋利的凶器 |
[37:24] | Maybe a pocket knife. | 也许是小折刀吧 |
[37:25] | At any rate, Ashley’s killer used two weapons. | 不管怎样 杀死Ashley的凶手 使用了两种凶器 |
[37:30] | And they worked hard, didn’t they? Yes. | 而且杀得很辛苦啊 不是吗? 是的 |
[37:32] | When you work hard, you sweat, don’t you? | 如果你干得很辛苦的话 你就会出汗 对吧? |
[37:36] | The harder they work, the easier they make it for us. | 他们干得越辛苦 对咱们来说就越容易 |
[37:40] | Miss Boa Vista, I need you in DNA right now. | Boa Vista 马上查DNA |
[38:07] | Why are you showing me these? | 给我看这些干什么? |
[38:08] | Because you killed Ashley Tanner. | 因为你杀了Ashley Tanner |
[38:10] | Well, you can’t prove that. | 你们没有证据 |
[38:12] | As a matter of fact, we can, Jimmy. | 实际上 我们能证明 Jimmy |
[38:14] | No. | 不可能 |
[38:47] | We found your DNA on her remains. | 我们在她的残骸上发现了你的DNA |
[38:49] | I told you guys, we played a little bit. | 我都跟你们说过了 我们只是玩玩而已 |
[38:51] | Okay? We partied a little bit. | 好吗? 我们一起去参加过派对 |
[38:53] | And hey, you know… Jimmy. | 不过 知道吗… Jimmy |
[38:54] | I hit that, you know? Jimmy? | 我打过她 你们知道的 Jimmy? |
[38:56] | Your DNA on her bones. | 她的骨头上有你的DNA |
[38:58] | Her bones. | 她的骨头上 |
[38:59] | You understand what that means? | 明白什么意思吗? |
[39:00] | It means you cut her up in pieces. | 就是说你把她分尸了 |
[39:04] | Like livestock! | 就像斩畜生一样! |
[39:06] | And you worked up quite a sweat while you did it. | 你干得很辛苦 出了很多汗 |
[39:09] | Don’t, please! Please! | 不要 求你了! 求你了! |
[39:12] | (sobbing): Please. | 求你了 |
[39:13] | No! | 不要! |
[39:34] | You work for the Zetas, don’t you? | 你是给Zetas干的 对吧? |
[39:36] | Hmm? You heard me. | 嗯? 你听见了 |
[39:38] | You work for the Zetas, don’t you? | 你是给Zetas干的 对吧? |
[39:40] | Answer the man. | 回答他 |
[39:41] | ZETA. Yeah, Jimmy. | ZETA 是的 Jimmy |
[39:45] | Zetas | Zetas. |
[39:51] | Hey, man, you know, they, uh, they gave me a life. | 嘿 老兄 他们 呃 让我重生了 |
[39:54] | They, uh, they financed my business. | 呃 他们资助我的事业 |
[39:57] | You pimp. | 你这个拉皮条的 |
[40:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:01] | Every time, Jimmy, one of these girls | Jimmy 每一次 这些女孩 |
[40:04] | disobeys you, you kill her, don’t you? | 不听你话时你就杀了她们 对吧? |
[40:06] | I can’t really let these girls run off on me, | 我没法让她们从我手上逃跑 |
[40:08] | can I, Lieutenant Caine? | 我能吗 Caine副队? |
[40:10] | If I was to do that, I wouldn’t be around | 如果我那么做了 我也就 |
[40:11] | too much longer, now, would I? | 不能混到现在了 对吧? |
[40:13] | Hey. I didn’t dump the body. | 嘿 我没有抛尸 |
[40:15] | Then who did? I’m sorry. I can’t help you guys; it’s above my pay grade. | 那是谁干的? 抱歉 帮不上忙了 超出我的能力范围了 |
[40:18] | Jimmy… | Jimmy… |
[40:20] | avoid a date with the needle and testify. | 如果不想被执行注射死刑的话 就赶紧作证吧 |
[40:31] | Zetas run like a major company now, gentlemen. | 先生们 Zetas就像一家大公司 |
[40:36] | And you know what the great thing is, you guys? | 你们知道他们的伟大之处在哪里吗? |
[40:38] | You can’t touch them. | 你无法触摸到他们 |
[40:39] | Jimmy, I don’t care about them. | Jimmy 我才不关心他们呢 |
[40:42] | I am satisfied with you. | 只要你就足够了 |
[40:48] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[40:50] | Just one officer, huh? That’s all I need. | 一个警官就好 嗯? 我就这点要求 |
[40:54] | I’ll see you, Lieutenant Caine. | 再会 Caine副队 |
[40:56] | Yes, you will, Jimmy. | 你会的 Jimmy |
[41:04] | Well… at least we’ve taken two killers off the street. | 至少咱们抓住这两个凶手了 |
[41:12] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 没错 |
[41:15] | But Dr. Ray… | 不过Ray博士… |
[41:21] | Who dumped these bodies, Dr. Ray? | 是谁抛尸的呢 Ray博士? |
[41:24] | And how many more of them are out there? | 还有多少像他们这样的人呢? |
[41:28] | It doesn’t end here in Miami, does it? | 这一切并没有在迈阿密结束 对吗? |
[41:32] | No. | 对 |
[41:55] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[41:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[42:01] | Yeah, you are fine. | 是啊 你没事 |
[42:04] | And you’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[42:07] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[42:10] | Make it quick. | 快去快回 |
[42:36] | I told you to make it quick. | 我说了快去快回的 |
[42:54] | help me, he’s going to kill me. | (帮帮我 他要杀了我) |
[43:04] | to be continued… | 未完待续 |
[43:13] | == 结束 == |