时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’m going to kill him! Okay, Sugar Bean… | 我要宰了他! 淡定 小糖豆 |
[00:17] | Dad, I’m not 11! All right, you’re overreacting. | 爸 我不是小孩子了! 行了 你的反应有点过激了 |
[00:19] | Overreacting? It’s my wedding day. | 过激? 我的婚礼在今天举行 |
[00:21] | The happiest day of my life! | 今天该是我一生最快乐的一天! |
[00:22] | II’m wearing a custom wedding gown, | 我穿着婚纱 |
[00:24] | there are over a hundred guests waiting | 里面有超过一百个的嘉宾正等着 |
[00:26] | for me to make my grand entrance | 你牵着我的手进去 |
[00:27] | and Charlie is nowhere to be found. | 这会Charlie却不见人影 |
[00:30] | God, how could he do this to me? | 天 他怎么能这样对我? |
[00:32] | Ugh, everyone we know is in there. | 我们认识的人都来了 |
[00:34] | What are they going to think? Who cares what they think? | 他们会怎么想啊? 谁关心他们怎么想? |
[00:36] | Yeah, the groomsmen are missing, too. | 现在伴郎也都不见了 |
[00:38] | They’re probably all just laughing at me. | 他们肯定是都在笑话我 |
[00:40] | You know, maybe they’re late, maybe they got a flat tire. | 也许他们只是迟到了 车子爆胎 |
[00:42] | And why wouldn’t he call? | 那他怎么不打电话告诉我? |
[00:43] | No, he better be dead or dying, | 他最好是已经死了 要不就垂死挣扎 |
[00:45] | because if I see him I am going to | 因为如果我看到他 我一定会 |
[00:47] | wring his neck! Not a good way to start a marriage. | 扭断他的脖子! 这样给婚礼作开场可不好 |
[00:49] | Please, Dad, just find him! All right, all right. | 爸 你去找找他吧! 好 好 |
[01:22] | Did you dial 911? Yes. | 是你打的911? 是的 |
[01:24] | They’re over there in the fountain. | 他们在喷泉里 |
[01:26] | I think they’re dead. | 我想他们已经死了 |
[01:27] | I didn’t let anybody touch anything. | 我没让任何人触碰现场的一草一木 |
[01:29] | “Preserve the crime scene.” | “保护现场” |
[01:31] | I’m studying forensics online. | 我在网上学习鉴证学 |
[01:32] | Give me some room, people. | 让让路好吗 |
[01:33] | Move out!?? | 让一让! |
[01:47] | What the…? | 这到底是? |
[02:10] | Blood in the fountain’s human. | 喷泉中的血是人血 |
[02:13] | It doesn’t belong to these two. | 但不属于这两个人 |
[02:14] | They’re nursing a couple of | 他们正在体会 |
[02:15] | prizewinning hangovers. | 大奖后宿醉的滋味 |
[02:17] | Could you keep your voice down, please? | 你能小点声吗? |
[02:19] | Looks like the blood came from their clothing. | 看上去血液来自他们的衣服 |
[02:22] | And judging by the large volume of it in the water… | 并且从水中的血量判断 |
[02:25] | Somebody is dead. | 有人死了 |
[02:27] | So, gentlemen, how did the blood get in the fountain? | 先生们 这些血迹怎么会进到喷泉里? |
[02:29] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[02:31] | Who cuffed you together? | 谁把你们拷在一起? |
[02:33] | I’ve had blackouts before, but never like this. | 我以前也发过昏 但从没像现在这样 |
[02:36] | TRIPP: Sounds like a case of instant amnesia. | 听上去像是瞬间失忆症 |
[02:38] | The kind brought on by, | 这种疾病通常是 |
[02:39] | “I just did something bigtime illegal | “我犯了法呀” |
[02:41] | and I don’t want to get caught”” | “我又不想被抓”引起的 |
[02:43] | Okay, let’s start with your names. | 好吧 先从你们的名字着手 |
[02:45] | What are your names? | 你们都叫什么? |
[02:47] | I’m Jack Williams, | 我是Jack Williams |
[02:48] | this is Sean Anderson. | 他是Sean Anderson |
[02:49] | What is the last thing you remember? | 你们最后做了什么还记得吗? |
[02:52] | We were with our friend, Charlie. | 我们和一个叫Charlie的朋友在一起 |
[02:54] | It was his bachelor party. | 昨晚是他的单身派对 |
[02:55] | We’re his groomsmen and… The three of us | 我们是他的伴郎 我们三个 |
[02:57] | were just having a good time, you know? | 度过了美好的时光 你理解的吧? |
[02:58] | I don’t know how we ended up in the fountain. | 我也不知道为啥会以喷泉作结束 |
[03:00] | Where the hell’s the groom? | 那新郎哪去了? |
[03:03] | Today’s his wedding. | 今天是他的婚礼 |
[03:06] | Oh, my God, you don’t think this could be his blood, do you? | 天啊 这不会是他的血吧? |
[03:20] | I know why you want these. | 我明白你需要这些东西的理由 |
[03:22] | Kim, we found some blood. | Kim 我们发现了血迹 |
[03:24] | And we need to determine if it belongs to your fiance. | 现在需要证实是否属于你未婚夫 |
[03:31] | Is Charlie dead? | Charlie死了吗? |
[03:33] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[03:36] | * Yeah! * | |
[04:52] | All right. | 行了 |
[04:53] | Put your hands together. | 把手并在一起 |
[04:55] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等下 你要干什么? |
[04:57] | You two are suspects in a possible murder. | 你们俩是一起待定谋杀案的疑犯 |
[04:59] | You’re going down to PD. | 你们会被送往警察局 |
[05:01] | We already told you we don’t remember anything. | 我们已经说了 我们什么都不记得 |
[05:03] | Well, not remembering doesn’t mean not guilty. | 什么都不记得不代表没有犯罪 |
[05:07] | Put them in separate cars. | 带他们坐两辆车回去 |
[05:08] | I don’t want them working out their stories. | 我不想让他们在车里串供 |
[05:10] | And get their blood drawn for a tox screen. | 取他们的血样做毒理测试 |
[05:18] | Did Charlie express any reservations | Charlie有没有对婚礼 |
[05:20] | about getting married? | 发表任何异议? |
[05:22] | I thought he stood me up. | 我以为他把我一个人扔会场那 |
[05:25] | I even wished he was dead. | 我甚至希望他还是死了好 |
[05:29] | But Charlie, he… he would never just take off. | 但是Charlie 他 从不会不告而别 |
[05:33] | Tell me about the best man. | 说一下伴郎的情况 |
[05:36] | You know that Jack and Charlie | Jack和Charlie |
[05:38] | didn’t speak for an entire year. | 一年没讲上一句话 |
[05:40] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:42] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[05:44] | Charlie’s nonprofit sued Jack’s client. | Charlie不收分文 控告了Jack的客户 |
[05:47] | Won a big settlement. | 赢得很漂亮 |
[05:49] | What about Sean? | 那Sean呢 |
[05:52] | We went on one date in college, | 我们大学时约会过一次 |
[05:55] | and he fell madly in love. | 他疯狂地陷入爱河 |
[05:57] | He just… he couldn’t move on. | 甚至无法自拔 |
[06:01] | He never wanted me to marry Charlie. | 他绝对不想让我嫁给Charlie |
[06:10] | CARDOZA: The blood work came back on dumb and dumber. | 阿呆和阿瓜的血检报告出来了 |
[06:17] | Ah, tested positive for Scopolamine. | 莨菪碱的检测呈阳性(可用于制作镇定剂) |
[06:21] | “Devil’s Breath.” | “恶魔的气息” |
[06:22] | It’s actually a pretty popular drug in the L.A. club scene. | 在洛杉矶的俱乐部是很常见的药物 |
[06:24] | Keeps you lucid, but it also hampers memory retention | 能保持意识 |
[06:27] | for the hours just before and after you take it. | 但是也会对服药前后的记忆造成影响 |
[06:29] | Especially when mixed with alcohol. | 尤其是和酒混合之后 |
[06:31] | So they are telling the truth. They really don’t remember. | 这么说他们说了真话 他们真是不记得了 |
[06:33] | No, guess we’re going to have to rely on the evidence | 对 我们还是让证据说话 |
[06:35] | to tell us what happened last night. | 告诉我们昨晚发生过什么 |
[06:42] | In there. | 起来 坐那去 |
[06:59] | there is???bottle | 瓶子的底部有些残留 |
[07:01] | ??? | 可能含有莨菪碱 |
[07:30] | Hey, you’ve got these weird green flakes | 你裤子上的这些绿色碎片 |
[07:34] | on your pants. | 很奇怪啊 |
[07:38] | Almost look like, uh… confetti. | 看起来像彩色纸屑似的 |
[08:06] | Okay, let’s empty your pockets. | 清空你的口袋 |
[08:19] | I have no idea how this got here. | 我不知道这个怎么会在我口袋里 |
[08:29] | We can test the DNA, see if the blood is from our missing groom. | 我们会检测DNA 看看是否是失踪新郎的血迹 |
[08:40] | You remember being at a club last night? | 记得昨晚去过俱乐部吗? |
[08:42] | No. | 不记得 |
[08:43] | You got a stamp here from the club at the Ciel Bleu Hotel. | 你手腕上有Ciel Bleu宾馆俱乐部的印戳 |
[08:48] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道这个印戳是怎么弄上去的 |
[08:50] | Now we know where you guys stayed last night. | 现在我们算是知道你们昨晚去哪了 |
[08:52] | How about we take a little trip? | 要不我们走一趟咋样? |
[08:55] | See if we can’t jog your memory. | 没准能唤醒你的记忆 |
[09:07] | I don’t know, Horatio. So far I’m finding | 我就不明白了 Horatio |
[09:09] | that every one of these blood samples has been contaminated. | 现在我查的每个血液样本都被污染了 |
[09:11] | Contaminated by what? | 被什么污染了? |
[09:13] | Contaminated by the chlorine in the fountain. | 被喷泉水里的氯 |
[09:15] | Those two guys were soaked head to toe. | 那两个人从头到脚都湿透了 |
[09:17] | So the chemical was so strong | 氯的浓度太高 |
[09:18] | it destroyed the DNA. Yeah. | 把DNA都破坏了 没错 |
[09:21] | And it only takes an hour or so for the damage to be done. | 只用一个小时DNA就被破坏了 |
[09:23] | And I don’t think that there’s a single usable piece of DNA here. | 我认为现在没有有效的DNA样本 |
[09:26] | Okay, we cannot confirm that the blood belongs to the groom. | 现在不能确定血迹就是新郎的 |
[09:31] | No, not yet. | 是啊 没法确定 |
[09:32] | I’m still looking. | 我还在检测 |
[09:33] | I still have half of these samples to test yet. | 现在还有一半正待检测 |
[09:35] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:36] | Is that the piece of paper from the best man’s pocket? | 那是伴郎口袋里的纸团吗? |
[09:39] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[09:40] | I couldn’t get any DNA from it. Okay. | 上面无法提取到DNA 没事 |
[09:42] | Let’s get it to Walter. There may be writing on it. | 把纸团交给Walter 上面可能会有笔迹 |
[09:51] | CARDOZA: You think he’s alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗? |
[09:53] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[09:56] | MiamiDade PD! | 迈阿密戴德警局! |
[09:57] | Charlie King! Charlie?! | Charlie King在吗! Charlie? |
[10:00] | CARDOZA: Looks like a bomb went off in here. | 感觉像是炸弹爆炸过 |
[10:17] | I’ve got something. | 我这有发现 |
[10:28] | Wedding tuxes. | 结婚礼服 |
[10:35] | I got a suitcase with dead weight. | 我发现一个死沉的旅行箱 |
[10:46] | It’s bowling balls. | 是保龄球啊 |
[10:48] | What the hell were these guys doing? | 那些人到底在这干了什么啊? |
[10:51] | I have found no evidence of blood. | 没有发现血液的痕迹 |
[10:54] | Yeah, nothing to indicate Charlie King was murdered here. | 没有证据表明Charlie King在此遇害 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna radio down and have them send up Sean, | 我去通知他们送Sean过来 |
[10:58] | see if he can help us with anything. All right. | 看他能否帮到我们 去吧 |
[11:03] | The doorman from the hotel nightclub said | 宾馆夜店的门卫说 |
[11:05] | that the three of you charged your cover to this room. | 是你为这个房间付的小费 |
[11:08] | Does anything look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗? |
[11:11] | You know, I don’t really remember much after we checked in. | 我记不太清入住以后的情形了 |
[11:20] | What about these? | 那这个呢? |
[11:21] | They yours? | 是你的么? |
[11:22] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[11:23] | I’m a married man. | 我可是结了婚的人 |
[11:25] | There’s some sort of a design logo on there. | 这里有像是设计标志的图案 |
[11:27] | What do you think that is, a teardrop? | 你看这像什么 泪滴吗? |
[11:29] | I think that’s supposed to be sweat. | 我认为那应该是汗水 |
[11:31] | That’s the logo for the new strip club here in South Beach. | 那是南岸一家新开的脱衣舞俱乐部的标志 |
[11:34] | It’s called Club Perspire. | 俱乐部的名字就是汗流 |
[11:40] | Yeah, well, Walter was telling me about it. | 好吧 其实这是Walter告诉我的 |
[11:43] | Really? | 是么? |
[12:11] | CARDOZA: Are you Carmel? | 你是Carmel? |
[12:13] | Uh, manager says that these belong to you. | 经理说这是你的内衣 |
[12:16] | Yeah, that’s my color. | 嗯 那是我的颜色 |
[12:18] | Tell me, do you recognize any of these gentlemen? | 跟我说说 你能认出这几位先生吗? |
[12:20] | Because we found your undergarment in their hotel room. | 因为我们在他们房间里发现你的内衣 |
[12:24] | Carmel… we’re not trying to jam you up. | Carmel 我们不会妨碍你的工作 |
[12:26] | No one has to know you helped us out. | 不会有人知道你帮警察 |
[12:31] | Never seen that one. | 那个没见过 |
[12:34] | Oh, those two… they spent a couple hours here last night. | 这两个 他们昨晚在这玩了几个小时 |
[12:37] | Who wants ’em? | 谁想要? |
[12:38] | Hey, give ’em to my bro, Charlie. | 给我的兄弟 Charlie |
[12:40] | He’s getting married tomorrow. | 他明天就要结婚了 |
[12:44] | No, Kim cannot catch me | 不 不能让Kim逮到 |
[12:46] | with these. | 我有别人的内衣 |
[12:48] | I took the groom to the VIP room, | 我把新郎带到VIP房 |
[12:49] | gave him a lap dance and left him there to clean up. | 在他膝上跳了一段之后 就留他自己收拾残局 |
[12:53] | That’s interesting, because this one had “Devil’s Breath” | 那就有意思了 因为这个人体内存有 |
[12:55] | in his system. | “恶魔的气息” |
[12:56] | Now, I understand that sometimes dancers | 我知道有些舞娘 |
[12:57] | use it to get bigger tips. | 用它来赚取更多小费 |
[12:59] | Some girls may need to drug their men, but | 有些姑娘也许会对男人下药 |
[13:01] | not me. | 但我没有 |
[13:02] | I give them multiple reasons | 我有许多理由可以让他们 |
[13:04] | to be generous. | 大把地撒钱 |
[13:05] | So, you… are saying that you didn’t pour them champagne | 那 你是说你没有把药倒进 |
[13:08] | from this bottle. | 香槟酒瓶子里 |
[13:10] | It’d be easy for us to compare the prints | 检验你的指纹和酒瓶上的是否一致 |
[13:12] | on this bottle with yours. So what? Poured it. | 是件很容易的事 那又怎样? 倒酒都不行么 |
[13:15] | I don’t know anything about the “Devil’s Breath,” though. | 但我不知道什么”恶魔的气息” |
[13:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | Well, we’ll just have to check the video surveillance | 我们要检查一下监控录像 |
[13:23] | just to be sure. | 确定一下 |
[13:24] | Take it up with my boss, Dimples. | 找我老板要去吧 小酒窝 |
[13:28] | All right, “Dimples.” | 好吧 “小酒窝” |
[13:30] | You heard her, let’s go get the footage. | 你都听到了 去拿录像去吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, no. How about you take it up with the boss | 算了 你去找老板要监控录像吧 |
[13:34] | and I’ll see why Sean wasn’t here with his pals. | 我去查查Sean为啥不和伙伴在一起 |
[13:36] | Fine. | 成 |
[13:44] | We have a witness that says you weren’t at the strip club | 有证人证明在脱衣舞俱乐部 你没有和你的兄弟们在一起 |
[13:46] | with your buddies. | |
[13:47] | You have any idea where you were during that timeframe? | 那段时间去哪了你还有印象吗? |
[13:50] | Maybe my morals kicked in. | 也许是我的道德感起作用 |
[13:53] | I never been a strip club kind of guy. | 我从来就不是那种去看脱衣舞的人 |
[13:55] | I’m not like Jack. | 我又不像Jack |
[14:00] | Or maybe you were too busy preparing to kill the groom. | 也许你正忙于准备杀害新郎 |
[14:03] | I would never kill Charlie. | 我不会杀害Charlie |
[14:04] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[14:05] | Without him, I’m not three years sober. | 要是没有他使我摆脱酒精上瘾 这三年我还会浑浑噩噩 |
[14:07] | Without Charlie, you could have Kim all to yourself. | 要是没有他 你就能一个人霸占Kim |
[14:10] | She told us about your date in college. | 她和我们说了你们大学约会过 |
[14:13] | I had a crush on Kim. | 我暗恋过Kim |
[14:15] | We went out once, | 我们出去过一次 |
[14:16] | but that was before she and Charlie were engaged. | 但那是她和Charlie订婚之前的事 |
[14:18] | And then I met my wife. | 之后我遇到我的妻子 |
[14:20] | We’re getting ready to have a baby. | 我们正准备要孩子 |
[14:24] | I’m over Kim. | Kim的事我已经放下了 |
[14:26] | And if she weren’t so far into herself, she’d see that. | 如果她不是活在自己的世界的话 她早就该察觉到 |
[14:35] | Fastforward through this, please. | 这段快进一下 |
[14:37] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[14:40] | This is where the stripper | 这里是脱衣舞娘 |
[14:42] | takes the groom into the VIP room. | 把新郎带到VIP房的片段 |
[14:47] | Okay, now I’ve got all three video cameras | 现在这里有三个角落里的摄影机 |
[14:50] | from the three corners synched up. | 同步拍摄的视频 |
[14:52] | I don’t see where he leaves. | 没看到他离开的片段 |
[14:53] | CAINE: Okay, hang on a second. | 停一下 |
[14:55] | Go back to that. | 往回倒一点 |
[14:56] | You see something? | 你看到什么了? |
[14:59] | Zoom in on that, please. | 请把那点放大 |
[15:02] | Now, who’s that near the exit? | 站在出口附近的人是谁? |
[15:06] | It’s Kim. | 是Kim |
[15:08] | What’s she doing at the strip club? | 她来脱衣舞俱乐部干什么? |
[15:09] | Catching her fiance in the act. | 来抓未婚夫个现行 |
[15:23] | Hey, honey, sorry we missed you. | 亲爱的 我抱歉我们和你错开了 |
[15:26] | We are on our way out. | 我们正要出去 |
[15:27] | It is just poker and martinis. | 就是打打扑克喝喝酒 |
[15:29] | No strippers. I promise. | 其中绝没有脱衣舞娘 我发誓 |
[15:30] | JACK: Yeah, Kim, no strippers. | 对 Kim 绝没有脱衣舞娘 |
[15:33] | (laughing): Seriously, no strippers, | 说严肃的啊 没有舞娘 |
[15:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:40] | He lied. | 他撒谎 |
[15:42] | The night before our wedding and he lied. | 我们婚礼的前夜他撒了谎 |
[15:46] | In my business, Kim, they call that motive. | Kim 干我这行 这个就叫动机 |
[15:49] | No, please, wait, look. | 不 请等一下 |
[15:52] | III overheard Jack mentioning that club | 我无意间偷到Jack在排练晚宴上 |
[15:54] | at the rehearsal dinner. | 提过那家店 |
[15:55] | I… I tried to talk myself out of it, | 我尽力告诉自己不要多想 |
[15:59] | to just trust Charlie. | 要信任Charlie |
[16:00] | But… I went anyway. | 但是 我还是去了 |
[16:13] | Come on, it’s your last night of freedom. | 来吧 这是你最后的自由之夜 |
[16:16] | You don’t want any regrets. | 你不想留下遗憾吧 |
[16:20] | Next thing I know, some stripper | 接下来我脑中唯一的念头就是 |
[16:22] | is leading him into the back room. | 有个舞娘把他领到后面房间里去 |
[16:26] | So, you confronted him and you fought. | 所以 你去找他对质之后你们打架了 |
[16:29] | I was ballistic, but… | 我是生气极了 但是 |
[16:33] | No. | 没有 |
[16:35] | I didn’t go after him. | 我没有进去找他 |
[16:36] | What did you do? | 那你干嘛了? |
[16:38] | I went back to my parents’ house. | 我回了我父母家 |
[16:40] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:45] | He can’t really be dead, can he? | 他不会是真的死了吧? |
[16:47] | We don’t know yet, Kim. | 现在尚不清楚 Kim |
[16:49] | I want you to go home and stay local, okay? | 你现在回家 不要去外地 好吗? |
[16:57] | Walter, the bloody piece of paper found in Jack’s pocket… | Walter Jack衣兜里发现有血迹的纸团 |
[17:01] | what does it give us on the groom? | 上面有什么与新郎有关的线索吗? |
[17:04] | If I use haemasol, | 如果我使用多酶清洗剂 |
[17:05] | I think I can remove the blood. | 就能去除血迹 |
[17:08] | Hopefully, we’ll be able to read what’s on here. | 希望能看到上面写的什么 |
[17:10] | Fully understanding that we could lose the text, right? | 全面理解就是文本可能会消失对吧? |
[17:14] | Ready for that. Okay. | 准备好了 嗯 |
[17:17] | The blood should be absorbed and dissipate. | 血液会被吸收 之后就消失了 |
[17:19] | And if I don’t shake the tray | 如果我不是很用力摇动托盘的话 |
[17:20] | too much, the ink should remain intact. | 墨水应该会完好无损 |
[17:22] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[17:30] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[17:31] | The haemasol’s destroying some of the writing. | 清洗剂破坏了部分字迹 |
[17:35] | At the top. What is that, an address? | 顶端是什么 地址吗? |
[17:37] | CAINE: “Julio Bail…” | “Julio保释…” |
[17:40] | It’s got to be bail bonds, right? | 应该是bail bonds(保释公司)吧? |
[17:43] | You think Jack was bailing out the groom? | 难道Jack保释出新郎啦? |
[17:44] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个方法才能查明 |
[17:47] | Calleigh, find out who Jack Williams | Calleigh 查一下Jack Williams |
[17:49] | bailed out last night | 昨晚在Julio保释公司 |
[17:50] | at Julio’s Bail Bonds. | 保释了谁出来 |
[17:58] | Bro, this is a waste of time. | 伙计 这是在浪费时间 |
[18:00] | There’s no way I bailed | 昨晚我不可能 |
[18:01] | someone out last night. Jackie! Bro! | 把谁给保释出来 Jackie! 好兄弟! |
[18:03] | ???? | 你好吗? |
[18:04] | CARDOZA: Oh, there’s no way, | 还说不可能呢 哈 伙计? |
[18:05] | huh, bro? Jackie was in here last night. | Jackie昨晚来过这里 |
[18:08] | Was this gentleman with him? | 这个人和他一起吗? |
[18:09] | No. Just mi amigo Jackie. | 不 只有我的朋友Jackie一人 |
[18:12] | Stop calling me that. That means our groom was | 你别那样叫我 那就是说新郎去了脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[18:14] | at the strip club, but he never made it here. | 但是没来过这里 |
[18:16] | Jackie was high as a kite. He kept singing that… | Jackie兴致很高 一直在唱 |
[18:19] | “Wanted: Dead or Alive” song. | “亡命天涯”(Bon Jovi乐队作品) |
[18:20] | And who was our American Idol bailing out? | 这位美国偶像保释的谁? |
[18:23] | Him. | 是他呀 |
[18:25] | Me? | 是我? |
[18:26] | I was in jail? | 我进监狱了? |
[18:28] | Fort Lauderdale brought him in. | 劳德代尔堡警察逮捕的他 |
[18:30] | That explain why he wasn’t in our system. | 这也解释了为什么我们的系统里 没有他 |
[18:32] | Why the hell was I arrested? | 为什么我会被逮捕? |
[18:34] | Tres passing, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest. | 私闯民宅 扰乱社会秩序 拒捕 |
[18:37] | This wuss? Well, now we know why you | 这个胆小鬼吗? 现在我们知道 |
[18:39] | didn’t make it to the strip club. | 你没去俱乐部的原因了 |
[18:40] | Bail was set real high. | 保释金被定得很高 |
[18:41] | You must have really pissed someone off. | 你肯定是把谁给惹毛了 |
[18:43] | I don’t even jaywalk. | 我甚至没横穿过马路 |
[18:44] | I’m in my church choir. I don’t piss people off. | 我还是教堂唱诗班的一员 我怎么会把人给惹毛了呢 |
[18:46] | Well, you piss me off sometimes. | 有时你会让我很上火 |
[18:48] | All right, listen, Frick and Frack, shut up. | 你俩说双簧呢 闭嘴 |
[18:50] | Who filed the complaint? | 是谁投诉的? |
[18:51] | Clay Bennett Uh, Clay Bennett. | |
[18:53] | Clay Bennett? The hotel developer? | Clay Bennett? 宾馆的开发商? |
[18:56] | You are so screwed. That guy owns half of Florida. | 你真的搞砸了 那个人拥有半个佛州 |
[19:00] | CARDOZA: All right, I’m gonna call Horatio. | 我给Horatio打个电话 |
[19:00] | I’m sure he’s gonna want to talk to Clay Bennett. | 我肯定他会想和Clay Bennett谈谈 |
[19:04] | Julio, how did Jackie here pay you? | Julio Jackie怎样付的保释金? |
[19:06] | Jackie told me this sob story about getting his friend out | Jackie告诉我要把他朋友弄出来 |
[19:08] | so they could make it to a wedding. | 这样他们才能去参加婚礼 |
[19:10] | Convinced me into taking a check. This is a possible homicide. | 他说服了我接受了张支票 这可能和一起谋杀有关 |
[19:14] | Is there any way I could take a look at that check, please? | 我能看一下那张支票吗? |
[19:15] | Uh, I still have it here. | 支票还在我这 |
[19:23] | That’s interesting. | 有意思了 |
[19:32] | So, that is your signature, then? | 那是你的签名吧? |
[19:36] | (sighs): Yeah. | 对 |
[19:37] | That check was a wedding gift. | 这张纸片是一份结婚礼物 |
[19:39] | I wanted Charlie to use it | 我让Charlie用它 |
[19:40] | as a down payment on a house suitable | 来买一栋衬得上我女儿的房子 |
[19:43] | for my daughter, not to bail out one of his boneheaded friends. | 而不是去保释他那没脑子的朋友 |
[19:47] | Well, one of his friends, uh, Jack, actually used it. | 实际上是他的朋友Jack用的支票 |
[19:50] | You have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[19:51] | how he might’ve gotten a hold of it? | 他是怎样拿到支票的吗? |
[19:52] | No, I left it with Charlie in his suite. | 不知道 我把支票留在Charlie的套房 |
[19:54] | It wouldn’t surprise me if he gave it to him. | 如果是他给了朋友我一点都不惊讶 |
[19:56] | Charlie does not know the value of a dollar. | Charlie不知道钱的价值 |
[19:59] | Really? Mmhmm. | 真的啊? |
[20:00] | So, he’s made some bad investments in the past? | 那他过去曾经投资失败了? |
[20:02] | Investments? I wish. | 投资? 我希望如此 |
[20:03] | He’she’s a community organizer. | 他是个社区组织者 |
[20:05] | I offered that boy a real job, he turned me down. | 我给他找了份正儿八经的工作 他拒绝了我 |
[20:07] | Sounds to me like you’re not too pleased | 我听着你对女儿的选择 |
[20:08] | with your daughter’s choice. Well, you know, | 有些不满意 你知道 |
[20:10] | I’m a dad, Miss Duquesne. | 我是一名父亲 Duquesne小姐 |
[20:12] | It’s Miss Duquesne, right? | 是Duquesne小姐 没错吧? |
[20:12] | Yes. So, nobody’s good enough | 没错 没有人能优秀到 |
[20:15] | for my baby, but she loves him and that’s what matters. | 配得上我女儿 但是她爱他那才是最重要的 |
[20:27] | Excuse me, Mr. Bennett? | 抱歉 Bennett先生? |
[20:28] | My house man has your tip. | 我的男仆会给你们小费 |
[20:35] | I’m trying to make my tee time. | 我要去打高尔夫球 |
[20:37] | You might want to push it. | 你可能要把时间推一推 |
[20:41] | Yeah, all three | 对 这三个小丑 |
[20:43] | of these clowns were here. | 昨晚来过 |
[20:46] | WOLFE: How’d they get in? | 他们怎么进来的? |
[20:47] | Hell if I know. They weren’t invited. | 我知道就好了 我没有邀请他们 |
[20:49] | They harassed my guests for autographs. | 他们缠着我的客人要亲笔签名 |
[20:57] | Miss August, right? | August小姐对吗? |
[20:59] | Hey, could you sign…? | 你能在这签个名么? |
[21:03] | BENNETT: They peed in my pool. | 他们在我的泳池里撒尿 |
[21:05] | I may have had a drink. | 我也许是喝了点酒 |
[21:08] | Then one of them grabbed a mic and started rapping | 接着他们中的一个抢过麦克开始说唱 |
[21:09] | while the other one did the human beat box. All right, y’all! | 另一个就用嘴做节奏 大家好! |
[21:11] | Let’s kick it… | 我们开始唱 |
[21:15] | And I take it your people couldn’t handle them. | 我明白了 你的人没控制得住他们 |
[21:17] | Oh, my security guards escorted them out, and they came back. | 我的保安把他们给护送出去 之后就回来了 |
[21:20] | I wanted them gone for good. | 我想让他们永远离开 |
[21:24] | OFFICER: Fort Lauderdale PD. Sorry. | 劳德代尔堡警察 抱歉 |
[21:26] | You’re under arrest for trespassing. | 你因私闯民宅被逮捕了 |
[21:27] | Get ’em out of here! | 把他们赶出去! |
[21:32] | Why is it that only Sean was arrested? | 为什么就Sean一人被逮捕了? |
[21:36] | Because the other two made a getaway in my limo. | 另外两个驾着我的加长轿车跑了呗 |
[21:38] | So your car is missing. Yeah. | 这么说你的车丢了 嗯 |
[21:41] | Grand theft limo. | 轿车大盗 |
[21:46] | Whoo! | 呜! |
[21:47] | Whoa, whoa, yo. | 哇啊 |
[21:48] | Hey, the keys are in it! | 钥匙还在里面 |
[21:58] | Did you file a police report? | 你有报案吗? |
[22:00] | I didn’t realize it was gone | 直到警官走了 |
[22:01] | until after the officer had left. | 我才发现车被偷了 |
[22:04] | I sent my own guy after it. | 才派人去追 |
[22:05] | And where is your guy now? | 那你的人现在在哪呢? |
[22:07] | Looking for my limo. | 找我的轿车呢啊 |
[22:09] | I need a BOLO on a black Cadillac limousine, | 给我找一辆黑色的卡迪拉克轿车 |
[22:11] | tag number SKfivetwosix, letter O. | 车牌号是SK526O |
[22:17] | PILOT: Air 20, suspect vehicle sighted, 13th and Ocean. | 空中20号 发现目标车 地点在13大街和Ocean大街交口 |
[22:20] | Repeat, 13th and Ocean. | 重复一遍 地点在13大街和Ocean大街交口 |
[22:28] | Do not move! | 别动! |
[22:29] | MiamiDade Police! | 迈阿密警方! |
[22:31] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[22:36] | Horatio | Horatio. |
[22:39] | Definitely not our missing groom. | 很明显他不是失踪的新郎 |
[22:42] | CAINE: No. Looks like Bennett’s security guard found the limo. | 嗯 倒像是Bennett派去找车的保镖 |
[22:45] | Huh, Frank? (phone ringing) | 是吧 Frank? |
[22:46] | Think one of the Three Stooges is capable of this brutality? | 觉得有可能是那三个伙伴干的吗? |
[22:49] | That’s a very good question. Hang on a second. Horatio. | 问得好 等一下 我是Horatio |
[22:52] | Horatio? BOA VISTA: Horatio? | |
[22:53] | You know the blood we found on our groomsmen, Jack and Sean? | 还记得咱们从两个伴郎 身上发现的血迹吗? |
[22:55] | It doesn’t belong to the groom, does it, Natalia? | 不是新郎的 对吧 Natalia? |
[22:58] | Right. Well, I finally found a DNA sample that I could use | 没错 我终于从后裤兜里 |
[23:01] | from one of the back pants pockets. | 发现了一个有效的DNA样本 |
[23:03] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[23:04] | Well, I am looking at the source of the blood as we speak. | 此时此刻我正看着血迹的主人呢 |
[23:07] | Well, our groom could still be out there, | 新郎可能还在外面 |
[23:08] | and he could still be alive. | 他可能还活着呢 |
[23:32] | LOMAN: Meet Mr. Tito Estevez of Always Protected Security. | 来看看”永远保护您”的保镖 Tito Estevez先生吧 |
[23:38] | Think that company might want to think | 估计那家公司该换个 |
[23:39] | about getting a new name, don’t you? | 新名字了 不是吗? |
[23:41] | Funny. I found | 真逗 我在他指甲里发现了 |
[23:43] | what look like epithelials under Mr. Estevez’s fingernails. | 类似上皮组织的东西 |
[23:47] | He put up a fight with whoever did this. | 这家伙和这玩意的主人干过一架 |
[23:49] | I’ll have Natalia run the DNA ASAP. | 我会尽快让Natalia做DNA测试的 |
[23:52] | Well, good. That’ll tell us if the groom | 好啊 那就能知道新郎和 |
[23:53] | and his friends were involved at all. | 他的朋友们是否参与其中了 |
[23:56] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗? |
[23:58] | The green flake? Yeah, that is so weird. | 绿色的小碎片? 是啊 太诡异了 |
[24:00] | I found the same thing on one of the groomsmen, Jack Williams. | 我在伴郎Jack Williams身上也见过 |
[24:03] | You don’t mind if I grab this, do you? | 不介意我把它带走吧? |
[24:05] | It’s on the body… What? | 是尸体上的… 什么? |
[24:07] | …so it’s mine. | … 所以是我的 |
[24:10] | You territorial much? | 你是不是管太多了? |
[24:12] | Snarky much? | 别那么不友好 |
[24:13] | It’s protocol. | 这是规定 |
[24:15] | I’ll bag it, tag it, and send it up to Trace. | 我把尸体打包 贴签 最后交给痕量科 |
[24:18] | The limo is all yours. | 轿车是你的了 |
[24:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:00] | WOLFE: Hey, Walter, I got | 嘿 Walter 我给你 |
[25:02] | some more green flakes for you. | 找了好多绿色小碎片 |
[25:04] | I’m good on green flakes. | 我这儿够了 |
[25:05] | Doc Loman just dropped one off. | Loman医生刚还给了我一片呢 |
[25:07] | Is that right? | 哦是吗? |
[25:08] | Well, Mr. Protocol found his on the body. | 规定先生是在尸体上找到的 |
[25:09] | I found these in the limo. | 我是在车上找到的 |
[25:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:12] | At first I thought it was confetti, but, um, | 一开始我以为是婚礼上撒的纸屑 |
[25:14] | nah, it’s not the right consistency. | 不过不是的 不一样 |
[25:16] | No, it’s heavier. | 不 这个更重 |
[25:19] | Try paint. | 可能上面有涂料 |
[25:21] | Hmm. I need | 我得换一台显微镜 |
[25:22] | to trade up to a different microscope. | |
[25:24] | The BX41 polarizes light with a filtering mechanism, | 这台BX41的有种稀释机制能把光极化 |
[25:27] | so the BX41 it is. | 所以要用它 |
[25:33] | Come to Daddy. | 好好表现啊 |
[25:43] | This is weird. | 真诡异啊 |
[25:45] | Could you sell me a better adjective then that? | 您能换一个形容词吗? |
[25:47] | ‘Cause my 84yearold bubbe says “weird”” | 因为我84岁的爷爷还用”诡异”这词呢 |
[25:50] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | One side of the flake is clearly cheap green paint | 碎片的一面是用那种任何美术商店里 |
[25:54] | that you could get at any art store. | 都能买到的便宜的绿色油漆涂的 |
[25:56] | But the other side looks like leaded paint. | 不过这另一面像是用那种含铅漆涂的 |
[26:01] | Hmm. With what could | 可能是加的蓝铜矿 |
[26:02] | be azurite. | |
[26:04] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思? |
[26:05] | Painters used this pigment prior to World War I. | 一战之前油漆工用的颜料 |
[26:08] | No one uses it nowadays. | 现在可没人用了 |
[26:10] | Walter, how do you know this stuff? | Walter 你是怎么知道的? |
[26:12] | Because I’m smart. | 因为我聪明 |
[26:14] | And my mom made me minor in art history. | 我妈曾经让我辅修艺术史 |
[26:19] | Anyway, my guess is, | 不管怎样 我猜这碎片 |
[26:21] | is that this flake came from an older painting. | 一定来自一个老油漆工 |
[26:24] | Maybe even a valuable one. | 也许还很有价值 |
[26:26] | You know, Clay Bennett is an avid art collector. | 你也知道 Clay Bennett 是个狂热的艺术收藏家 |
[26:28] | Yeah. You know, maybe Bennett wasn’t so concerned | 是啊 不过也许Bennett |
[26:31] | about the stolen limo. | 并不在乎丢的那辆车 |
[26:32] | Maybe his real concern was a valuable piece of art | 也许他真正在乎的是车里的 |
[26:36] | inside the limo. | 某件价值连城的艺术品 |
[26:37] | Well, if the groomsmen took it, what did they do with it? | 如果是新郎拿走的 他会怎么处理呢? |
[26:41] | Want to take a ride? | 想去兜个风吗? |
[26:51] | WOLFE: Well, the phone records show that Sean called this suite | 通话记录显示Sean争取被保释时 |
[26:54] | when he tried to get bailed out from jail. | 曾给这家打过电话 |
[26:56] | So, since we know Charlie was nowhere to be seen, | 所以既然咱们找不到Charlie |
[26:59] | only stands to reason that Jack is the one | 只能说当时是Jack |
[27:00] | that answered the phone call. | 接的电话 |
[27:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:05] | Sean! | Sean! |
[27:07] | HHold on a minute… HaHang on a minute. | 等一下… 等一下 |
[27:08] | WaitWait… Wait a minute. | 等等… 等一下 我手头上有事 别挂啊 |
[27:14] | Bro, bro, bro, bro, | 老兄 老兄 老兄 |
[27:15] | you will not believe what I’m doing. | 你肯定想不到我现在在干吗 |
[27:18] | I’m deer hunting. | 我在猎鹿呢 |
[27:21] | (gun chamber clicks) SEAN: Dude, I don’t care. | 老兄 我才不管呢 |
[27:22] | I’m in jail. | 我还在牢里呢 |
[27:23] | Get down here and bail my ass out. | 赶快滚过来把我保释出去 |
[27:25] | What?! Jail?! | 什么?! 牢里?! |
[27:27] | What jail? | 哪个监狱? |
[27:28] | I need $10,000. | 我需要1万块 |
[27:30] | Get down here. | 快过来 |
[27:31] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:32] | I’m coming. | 我就去 |
[27:46] | So you’re thinking, after stealing Clay Bennett’s limo… | 所以你认为他们偷了 Clay Bennett的车后… |
[27:51] | …then driving with Charlie to the strip club… | … 和Charlie一起 去了脱衣舞俱乐部… |
[27:56] | WOLFE: Jack must have come back here and stashed the painting. | Jack一定回来过把画藏了起来 |
[27:58] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[28:02] | where is it? | 藏哪了呢? |
[28:05] | Look at this room. | 看这房子 |
[28:06] | These guys think they were on tour with Metallica? | 这些家伙以为他们是和 Metallica乐队一起巡演吗? |
[28:09] | You a heavy metal fan? | 你是重金属迷? |
[28:10] | More like Guitar Hero god. | 我更喜欢玩”吉他英雄” |
[28:12] | Oh, Walter, take a look. | Walter 看这个 |
[28:15] | Wouldn’t he have hidden it? | 他不是应该把它藏起来吗? |
[28:17] | WOLFE: I don’t know. They were high. | 我不知道啊 这很高 |
[28:18] | Maybe he hung it up and used it for target practice. | 也许他把这挂起来然后当靶子练习 |
[28:23] | Look at this. | 看这儿 |
[28:25] | There was a different painting here before. | 这儿的漆换过 |
[28:27] | A larger one. | 很大一块 |
[28:28] | Check out the discoloration. | 查查这块 |
[28:32] | This could be the source of our green flakes. | 这可能就是绿色小碎片的来源 |
[28:35] | Why would a multimillionaire | 为什么像Bennett那样的大富豪 |
[28:36] | like Bennett want a painting like this? | 会喜欢这样的画? |
[28:38] | I mean, is it even valuable? | 我的意思是 它有价值吗? |
[28:40] | I don’t recognize it. | 我也看不懂 |
[28:49] | I think there’s something beneath this deer. | 我觉得画底下有些什么 |
[28:51] | Now, I can’t tell for sure without my microscope, | 没有显微镜我不敢确定 |
[28:54] | but this looks like the same pigment from the early 1900s. | 不过这看起来像是19世纪初的 |
[28:57] | With the azurite. | 含有蓝铜矿的油漆 |
[29:02] | TRay 4000? | T射线 4000? |
[29:04] | Yeah, should get underneath the cheap stuff, | 没错 应该能够穿透这家伙 |
[29:06] | show us whatever it’s hiding. | 看到后面藏得是什么 |
[29:17] | Fluid image. | 流体呈像 |
[29:20] | Wild color choice, and the rich emotion… | 大胆的颜色选择 丰富的表情… |
[29:23] | Kind of reminds me of a Cezanne, | 让我想起了塞尚 |
[29:25] | maybe something from the Fauvist movement. | 也许是野兽派 |
[29:27] | It’s a Matisse. | 是马蒂斯(法国画家) |
[29:29] | You’ve studied the French masters, too? | 你也研究过法国绘画大师吗? |
[29:30] | It’s signed. | 有签名 |
[29:31] | Oh. Oh! | 哦 哦! |
[29:37] | Oh, this piece was reported stolen | 哦 这幅画几年前被一个 |
[29:39] | from a private collection a few years ago. | 私人收藏家报失了 |
[29:41] | So Bennett painted over it | 所以Bennett才会重新上漆 |
[29:43] | to prevent from getting caught transporting it. | 以防因为倒卖而被抓 |
[29:45] | What’s something like this worth? | 这能值多少钱? |
[29:46] | I’ve heard more than $20 million. | 我听到的就有超过2000万的了 |
[29:48] | That… | 就这个… |
[29:51] | and Charlie King’s life. | 够Charlie King用一辈子的了 |
[30:02] | Get your hands where I can see ’em right now. | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[30:05] | Get on the ground. Let’s go. | 蹲下 我们上 |
[30:11] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈地搞什么? |
[30:12] | We have a warrant to search your premises. | 我们有搜查令 要搜查你的房子 |
[30:14] | Mr. Wolfe, tear it apart. | Wolfe 翻它个底朝天 |
[30:15] | Got it. | 明白 |
[30:20] | CAINE: So, Mr. Bennett… | 那Bennett先生… |
[30:22] | Charlie King? | Charlie King? |
[30:24] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:25] | He took your painting, and you took him. | 他偷走了你的画 你又把他绑走了 |
[30:29] | Where is he? | 他现在人在哪? |
[30:30] | Stop it. Look, I admit I sent Tito to get my painting. | 够了 听着 我承认 我派了Tito去找我的画 |
[30:35] | It was in my limo when those jackasses stole it. | 车被那些王八蛋偷走时 画还在里面呢 |
[30:37] | I didn’t kidnap anybody. | 我没有绑架任何人 |
[30:40] | Maybe a little jail time will jog your memory. | 或许在监狱里待上一段时间 能唤醒你的记忆 |
[30:43] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[30:46] | Wolfe? Mr. Wolfe? | |
[30:47] | No, no sign of Charlie. | 没 没发现Charlie |
[30:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:51] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续找 |
[31:06] | The DNA evidence | Tito Estevez指甲里取样的 |
[31:07] | from under Tito Estevez’s fingernails has come back. | DNA测试结果出来了 |
[31:10] | Any sign of our groom? | 有新郎的迹象吗? |
[31:11] | There is no DNA evidence that connects Charlie to Tito. | 没有证据显示和Charlie有关 |
[31:14] | However, there is evidence | 然而 却有证据显示受害者 |
[31:16] | that our vic tussled with both our groomsmen. | 曾经和两位伴郎搏斗过 |
[31:19] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! |
[31:27] | You think Jack and Sean killed Tito? | 你觉得是Jack和Sean杀的Tito? |
[31:30] | That’s what the evidence is telling me. | 从结果来看是这样的 |
[31:31] | Look, we know three things. | 咱们掌握了三件事 |
[31:33] | We know that Clay Bennett sent Tito | Clay Bennett派Tito |
[31:34] | after the limo. | 去找车 |
[31:36] | We know that Jack and Sean were covered in Tito’s blood. | Jack和Sean满身都是Tito的血 |
[31:38] | We also know that Jack and Sean had fingerprints | 以及死在车里的Tito的血 |
[31:41] | in Tito’s blood in the limousine. | 有Jack和Sean的指纹 |
[31:44] | Well, I guess the question is, which one did it? | 我觉得问题应该是 他俩中的哪一个干的? |
[31:48] | The car door was the murder weapon. | 凶器是车门 |
[31:50] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[31:50] | I know, ouch. | 我知道 哇 |
[31:52] | DUQUESNE: So, the head injury is the C.O.D. | 所以死因就是头部这块伤了 |
[31:54] | Precisely. Based on the consistent depth and placement | 正是 根据头部伤痕的深度和方位来看 |
[31:58] | of the bruises to the brain, this was done in quick succession. | 这应该是一气呵成 |
[32:01] | One swing of the car door immediately followed by another, | 车门一波接一波地朝他打过来 |
[32:03] | with the same amount of force and velocity. | 其力度和速度是等量的 |
[32:10] | (sighs) All right, so, what you’re saying is, | 好吧 那你的意思是 |
[32:12] | this was the work of one person? | 这是一个人干得咯? |
[32:13] | Yes. Is that a problem? | 是的 有问题吗? |
[32:16] | i just??? | 只是警局刚来电话说 除非确定了凶手是哪一个 |
[32:19] | charges unless we can tell them which one did it. | 否则不能起诉 |
[32:21] | Well, I mean, that would make sense. | 那就讲得通了 |
[32:23] | Sean and Jack could point the finger at each other, | Sean和Jack会推到对方身上 |
[32:25] | and any decent defense attorney would walk them | 任何辩护律师都能为他们 |
[32:26] | with reasonable doubt. | 找出合理的理由的 |
[32:28] | LOMAN: Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[32:29] | I was examining the crime scene photos | 我在确定死因时查了 |
[32:31] | when I was determining COD. | 犯罪现场的照片 |
[32:33] | Weren’t there prints on the limo door? | 车门上不是有指纹吗? |
[32:35] | Yeah, but they were just smudges… nothing clear. | 是的 不过弄脏了 很模糊 |
[32:39] | We’ve got the, um, | 我这儿有车上取下来的受害者 |
[32:40] | victim’s ear and cheek prints against the limo here, | 的耳朵和面颊的指纹 |
[32:43] | so we know what position he was in when he was killed. | 所以我们就知道他遇害时是什么姿势了 |
[32:46] | May I see that? | 我能看一下吗? |
[32:52] | It’s not great, but you can tell by the handprint | 不是太清楚 不过通过手掌印可以知道 |
[32:55] | that the killer held the door here | 凶手抓着车门 |
[32:56] | and braced himself against the car here. | 顶着他 |
[33:00] | But they’re smudged. | 不过很模糊 |
[33:01] | Wait. Hold on. Maybe not. | 等一下 也许不是 |
[33:04] | There’s a finger pattern, and the smudge | 这是指纹形状 |
[33:06] | is the thumb to the little finger. | 而污迹则表明了大拇指和小拇指的位置 |
[33:09] | So, that means the killer | 那就是说凶手 |
[33:10] | would have braced himself with his right | 用右手顶着自己 |
[33:13] | and swung the door with his left. | 用左手抓着门打他 |
[33:20] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:29] | About time. | 早该放你们走了 |
[33:31] | Just sign for your belongings, and you’ll be free to go. | 签一下你们的物品 然后就可以回家了 |
[33:33] | Um, have you found Charlie? | 呃 你们找到Charlie了吗? |
[33:35] | JACK: Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:36] | He took off. Wouldn’t you? | 他早就跑了 你不知道吗? |
[33:41] | Jack, you’re lefthanded. | Jack 你是左撇子 |
[33:44] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[33:46] | So, that must have made it easier for you | 那对你来说 杀Tito Estevez时 |
[33:48] | to kill Tito Estevez. | 一定更容易些吧 |
[33:50] | What? | 什么? |
[33:52] | Who’s Tito? | 谁是Tito? |
[33:53] | You may have forgotten what happened last night, | 也许你忘了昨晚发生的事 |
[33:55] | but the evidence always remembers. | 不过证据永远不会忘记 |
[33:57] | Clay Bennett’s bodyguard caught up with the two of you guys | 你们把Sean从监狱里保释出来后 |
[34:00] | after you bailed Sean out of jail. | Clay Bennett的保镖和你搏斗过 |
[34:02] | SEAN: Hey, Jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[34:02] | Thanks for saving me some champagne. | 谢谢你还给我留了些香槟 |
[34:10] | You don’t steal from Clay Bennett. | 你们偷了Clay Bennett的车 |
[34:12] | No, no, no, no, we didn’t steal! | 没没没 我们没偷! |
[34:13] | Tell Clay we are sorry, | 跟Clay说我们很抱歉 |
[34:15] | and he can have his limo back. | 他可以来把他的车牵回去 |
[34:16] | You’re not going anywhere till I get | 在我拿回Bennett先生的画之前 |
[34:18] | Bennett’s painting back. | 你们哪也不能去 |
[34:19] | Painting? What painting? What did you do? | 我的天啊 画? 什么话? 你干了什么? |
[34:22] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[34:23] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[34:24] | Oh, my God! Whoa! | 天啊! 喔! |
[34:28] | I’m taking you straight back to Mr. Bennett. | 我要把你带到Bennett先生那里 |
[34:39] | And then, one of you used your left hand | 然后你们中的一人用左手 |
[34:41] | to slam Tito’s head in the door. | 挥舞着车门扇向Tito |
[34:44] | You see, Jack, you were the one with his left hand free. | 看 Jack 你是那个左撇子 |
[34:47] | Jack, stop! What are you doing? | Jack 停下! 你要干嘛? |
[34:50] | Jack, stop. You’ll kill him. | Jack 别打了 你会把他打死的 |
[34:54] | SEAN: He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[34:55] | What the hell do we do now? | 现在咱们该咋办? |
[34:57] | Get him in the limo. | 把他放到车里去 |
[35:09] | DUQUESNE: And then, you drove the limo to the pier. | 然后你们把车开到码头去了 |
[35:13] | Both of us? | 我俩都被捕了? |
[35:15] | CARDOZA: Afraid so. | 恐怕是吧 |
[35:17] | You’re an accessory. | 你是从犯 |
[35:18] | It was the Scopolamine. | 都是因为莨菪碱 |
[35:20] | I want to call my lawyer. | 我想给我律师打电话 |
[35:21] | Look, your lawyer is going to have access | 听着 你的律师 |
[35:23] | to all of our evidence. | 会查看我们的证据 |
[35:24] | Perhaps he can argue diminished capacity. | 也许他会争辩说是行为能力减弱 |
[35:27] | If we really did this thing… | 如果真是我们干的 |
[35:28] | if we killed this guy… | 如果人是我们杀的 |
[35:30] | could we have hurt Charlie, too? | 我们会伤害到Charlie吗? |
[35:31] | We hope not. | 希望不会 |
[35:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:44] | Just got a call from Club Perspire. | 汗流俱乐部刚打电话来 |
[35:46] | Remember that stripper we’ve been watching? Carmel? | 还记得咱们见得那个脱衣舞女吗? Carmel? |
[35:48] | Yeah, I got a tip from the owner… she’s quitting. Really? | 对 那家老板说她不干了 真的吗? |
[35:52] | Well, as far as we know, the strip club was the last place | 据咱们所知 那家脱衣舞俱乐部是 |
[35:54] | Charlie was seen before he disappeared. | Charlie失踪前最后出现过的地方了 |
[35:55] | Yeah, she was one of the last people | 是啊 她也是最后见过他的人之一了 |
[35:56] | to see him, too. She’s on the move. | 她马上就要走了 |
[35:58] | I’ll grab Calleigh, and I’ll head over there. | 我去叫Calleigh 然后就过去 |
[36:00] | I’ll call to get a warrant for her place. | 我去申请她住所的搜查令 |
[36:14] | Dimples. | “小酒窝” |
[36:15] | Where are you going, Carmel? | 你想去哪 Carmel? |
[36:16] | What? | 什么? |
[36:20] | Jesse | Jesse. |
[36:23] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[36:28] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[36:30] | This your daughter? I have rights. | 你女儿吗? 我有权不回答你的问题 |
[36:32] | You can’t look in there. We don’t have a warrant. I don’t need a warrant. | 你不能再搜了 咱们没有搜查令 我不需要搜查令 |
[36:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[36:41] | What do we have here? | 看我们发现了什么? |
[36:43] | Nothing. Nothing? | 什么都不是 什么都不是? |
[36:45] | It’s Scopolamine. | 这是莨菪碱 |
[36:46] | You enjoy drugging your clients? | 你很喜欢给你的客户下药啊? |
[37:01] | I’m sure your daughter is going | 我肯定你女儿在托管所 |
[37:02] | to be just fine in foster care. | 会过得很好的 |
[37:04] | Take her. Wait. Stop. | 把她带走 等等 停下 |
[37:07] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么? |
[37:08] | Charlie King… where is he? | Charlie King 他在哪? |
[37:13] | You’ll make this other stuff go away? | 那你就把所有事一笔勾销吗? |
[37:15] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[37:19] | All right, uh… | 好吧 呃… |
[37:19] | some guy paid me to take him out back and put him in a car. | 有人给我钱让我把他带到外面的车里 |
[37:23] | I thought it was a prank. | 我当时就以为是恶作剧而已 |
[37:25] | You liked the lap dance, right? | 你喜欢刚才的脱衣舞 对吧? |
[37:27] | Yeah, well, this is going to be more fun. | 接下来会更有趣的 |
[37:29] | IIII got to get back to my friends. | 我我我 我还是回到我哥们那里吧 |
[37:38] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[37:39] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道名字 |
[37:41] | Some rich guy. | 某个很有钱的家伙 |
[37:42] | Was it this man? His name’s Clay Bennett. | 是这家伙吗? 他叫Clay Bennett |
[37:45] | No. | 不是 |
[37:46] | But it was dark. | 不过当时很黑 |
[37:47] | I didn’t really see him. | 我也看不清 |
[37:48] | There is a girl out there who is praying | 现在有个女人祈祷着她的未婚夫 |
[37:50] | 能早日回家 而你可以帮她 for her fianc茅 to come home, and you can help her. | |
[37:52] | I know you remember something. | 我知道你会记得些事的 |
[37:54] | Anything. | 任何事都好 |
[37:56] | He was like 50. | 他50岁左右吧 |
[37:58] | And he was nervous, | 很紧张 |
[37:59] | sweating. | 一直在出汗 |
[38:02] | I think he had a Southern accent. | 我觉得他带着南方口音 |
[38:04] | He had a Southern accent? | 南方口音? |
[38:12] | DUQUESNE: Carmel Owens I.D.’d you when I showed her your picture. | 我们给Carmel Owens 看你照片时她认出了你 |
[38:15] | She also said that you paid her to put Charlie in your car. | 她还说是你花钱雇她 把Charlie带到你的车里的 |
[38:18] | Now, Mr. Hewitt, that’s kidnapping. | Hewitt先生 这就是绑架了 |
[38:21] | What? | 什么? |
[38:24] | Tell them they’re wrong, Dad. | 爸 快告诉他们这都不是真的 |
[38:27] | You called me from the strip club. | 你从脱衣舞俱乐部给我打电话 |
[38:29] | You were crying. | 你当时在哭 |
[38:32] | I had to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[38:34] | (sobbing): He’s at a strip club, Dad, | 爸 他在脱衣舞俱乐部里 |
[38:36] | with some stripper. | 和一个烂脱衣舞女在一起鬼混呢 |
[38:37] | Okay. Calm down, Kim. | 好了 Kim 冷静下来 |
[38:38] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[38:40] | I want you to stop crying, all right? | 别哭了 好吗? |
[38:42] | Just come home. | 回家来吧 |
[38:43] | You can call this whole thing off. | 你可以把一切都取消啊 |
[38:45] | I love him. | 可我爱他 |
[38:47] | Just come home, honey. | 宝贝 先回来吧 |
[38:49] | I asked Charlie to go away once. | 我曾叫Charlie离开过 |
[38:51] | He just wouldn’t listen. | 他不听话 |
[38:52] | (stammering): What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[38:54] | So, the check you gave him wasn’t | 所以你送他的那张支票 |
[38:55] | a wedding present, was it? | 就不是新婚贺礼咯? |
[38:59] | It doesn’t matter the amount, Mr. Hewitt. | Hewitt先生 钱不重要 |
[39:02] | I can’t take this. | 我不能接受 |
[39:04] | I love Kim. | 我爱Kim |
[39:08] | I know my daughter. | 我了解我女儿 |
[39:09] | You can’t make her happy. | 你不能让她开心 |
[39:11] | Now, that’s a blank check. | 这张没写金额 |
[39:12] | You fill out whatever amount you want, you walk away. | 你可以随意填个数字 然后就走吧 |
[39:14] | We’re going to be family, | 咱们将来是一家人 |
[39:16] | Mr. Hewitt. | Hewitt先生 |
[39:17] | So, I’m just going to forget about this. | 所以我会忘记今天发生的事 |
[39:19] | Kim calls me, and she’s crying, | Kim给我打电话 她在哭 |
[39:21] | and he’s hurting her. | 而他在伤害她 |
[39:24] | And… | 而且… |
[39:26] | they aren’t even married yet, so I just… I lost it. | 他们又还没结婚 所以我… 我失控了 |
[39:29] | I lost it. | 我就失控了 |
[39:31] | You know, I drove down to the club. | 我开车去那家俱乐部 |
[39:33] | IIII got… I got to get back to my friends. | 我我我… 我得回到我哥们那了 |
[39:41] | Give you a chance to, you know, | 给你个机会 |
[39:44] | change your mind about marrying him. | 改变主意 不和她结婚 |
[39:46] | CAINE: Where is Charlie | Charlie现在在哪 |
[39:47] | right now, and is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[41:28] | Charlie! | Charlie! |
[41:32] | Hang in there, Charlie. You’re doing great, son. | 坚持住 Charlie 你做得很好 |
[41:35] | EMT: He’s got a weak pulse. | 他怎么样了 脉搏很微弱 |
[41:43] | (straining): Where is Kim? | Kim在哪? |
[41:44] | She’s waiting for you, Charlie. Take him to her. | 她在等你呢 Charlie 带他过去 |
[41:47] | She’s waiting for you, son. | 她在等你呢 孩子 |
[41:55] | Charlie | Charlie. |
[41:56] | Please, please, please, be okay. | 拜托 拜托 一定要好起来 |
[41:58] | Kim | Kim. |
[42:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:03] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[42:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:08] | We have to take him, miss. | 小姐 我们得把他带走了 |
[42:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | == 结束 == |