时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | So,you won’t be able to play your guitar for a while, | 你有一段时间玩不了吉他 |
[00:25] | But you’ll have your thumb for your video games,okay? | 不过大拇指还是能用来打游戏 |
[00:27] | Okay | 知道了 |
[00:30] | Eric | Eric. |
[00:34] | I hope you’re here to take me to breakfast. | 我希望你是来请我吃早餐的 |
[00:36] | Actually,just gotone seeing Dr. Jacobs. | 我是来找Jacobs医生复诊 |
[00:39] | So… | 还好吧… |
[00:40] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[00:41] | Yeah,i’m great,even. | 是的 简直是好极了 |
[00:44] | No residual brain damage from the surgery. | 大脑没有手术后遗症 |
[00:46] | And i can start back toork immediately. | 我随时都可以上班 |
[00:48] | That’s so wonderful,honey. | 亲爱的 这真是太好了 |
[00:50] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[00:55] | So,why aren’t you? | 你不高兴吗? |
[00:56] | No,i’m good. | 不 我高兴啊 |
[00:59] | How long have we known each other,eric? | Eric 我们相识有多久了? |
[01:01] | What,eight,nine years. | 怎么了? 有八九年吧 |
[01:03] | Long enough for you to know better than to lie to me. | 是老朋友就对我说真话吧 |
[01:08] | You ever rret leaving pd? | 你有后悔过离开警察局吗? |
[01:11] | Dr. Woods! | Woods医生 |
[01:13] | I got to go,babe. | 我要忙了 |
[01:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:17] | Okay,what do we have? | 好 什么情况? |
[01:18] | 24YearOld woman in shock blood pressure 70/45. Tachy at 140. Breathg rapid. | 女性 24岁 出现休克 血压70/40 心跳140 呼吸急速 |
[01:22] | Her name’s lauren. | 她叫Lauren |
[01:24] | Boyfriend here founder unconscious. | 是她的男朋友发现她昏迷 |
[01:27] | Okay. | 行 |
[01:29] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[01:30] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[01:33] | Get a monitor on her. I need o2 sat. | 接上仪器 我要她的血氧浓度 |
[01:35] | Okay,she’s going into respiratory failure. | 嗯 她快要呼吸衰竭了 |
[01:38] | WhatWhat does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[01:39] | She’s not getting enough oxygen. We need to intubate. | 她现在缺氧 我们要为她插管 |
[01:41] | Respiratory failure. | 呼吸衰竭 |
[01:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[01:45] | Ethan | Ethan. |
[01:46] | Ethan,how long has lauren been out? | Ethan Lauren昏迷多久了? |
[01:48] | II don’t know. SheShe sounded wed. | 我不知道 电话里她听上去很怪 |
[01:49] | That’s why i rushed over to her place. | 所以我就跑去她家看看什么回事 |
[01:51] | Start positive pressure ventilation at 100% oxygen. | 开始100%纯氧强制压力通气 |
[01:54] | Can you be more specific? | 能再说详细点吗? |
[01:56] | SheShwas mumbling her words. | 她 她说话含糊不清 |
[01:58] | SheShe said her head hurt. | 她 她说头很痛 |
[01:59] | Pupils areixed and dilated. | 瞳孔扩大 对光没有反应 |
[02:01] | No corneal reflex. | 没有角膜反射 |
[02:02] | Sounds like a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 可能是蛛网膜下出血 |
[02:04] | I’ll do a spinal tap. | 我做一下脊髓穿刺 |
[02:05] | Has lauren been ill? | Lauren之前有生病吗? |
[02:07] | Ethan,has lauren been sick? | Ethan Lauren之前生了什么病? |
[02:09] | Yeah,the flu. Is this the swine thing? | 有 感冒 这是不是猪流感? |
[02:10] | No,this isn’t the flu. | 不是 这和流感无关 |
[02:12] | Doctor,please… | 大夫 麻烦你… |
[02:13] | Cardiac arrest. | 失去心跳 |
[02:14] | What is with th girl? | 这女孩怎么了? |
[02:15] | Lauren | Lauren! |
[02:16] | She’s insystole. | 她的心脏在收缩 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[02:18] | Lauren | Lauren! |
[02:19] | Epi. I’m starting chest compressions. | 注射肾上腺素 我现在做心外压 |
[02:20] | Lauren | Lauren! |
[02:20] | Ic,please,get him out of here. | Eric 麻烦你带他出去 |
[02:22] | Come on,ethan. | 走吧 Ethan |
[02:22] | Here we go,sweetheart | 亲爱的 我们开始吧 |
[02:24] | Let’s go. It’s gonna be okay,all right? | 走吧 会没事的 好吗? |
[02:26] | Just…got to give ’em some space. | 先让个地方给他们抢救 |
[02:31] | Still no rhythm,alexx. | 仍旧没有脉搏 Alexx |
[02:32] | Get those paddles ready. | 准备电击 |
[02:33] | Another dose of bicarb. | 再打一支重碳酸盐 |
[02:36] | Defib doesn’t workn asystole. | 除颤器对心脏停顿无效的 |
[02:38] | Could be fine vFib. | 可能有用的 |
[02:41] | Charge to 0. | 充电至200 |
[02:42] | No360. | 不 360 |
[02:44] | clear. | 360 大家让开 |
[02:50] | Ethan | Ethan… |
[02:52] | Anyone you want me to call? | 你有人需要我联系吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah,my mom and dad. | 有的 我想找我的爸妈 |
[02:57] | I gotGot their number on my cell phone. | 我的手机有他们的的号码 |
[03:00] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:03] | You’re going to propose. | 你准备求婚吗? |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:10] | I’ll just wait until she gets better,you know. | 我等她病好点就去表白 |
[03:12] | She,uhShe likes ice cream after she’s sick,so i’m just goa slip it in the dish. | 她生病爱吃冰激凌 我准备把戒指塞在里面 |
[03:17] | That’s cool. | 有趣 |
[03:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | She looked a lot better yesterday,so i figure maybe today’s the day. | 她昨天状态好多了 我就想今天是我求婚的日子 |
[03:24] | I’m sure she going to be okay. | 我确信她会没事的 |
[03:39] | You said she w going to be okay. | 你刚说她会没事的 |
[03:41] | Hey,man… | 别这样 |
[03:52] | Alexx,what happened? | Alexx发生什么事了? |
[03:53] | I need you to get horatio down here,please. | 我想你叫H过来 |
[03:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:56] | ‘Cause that girl was murdered. | 这个女孩是被人谋杀的 |
[03:58] | And in my expeence,you may have your number one suspect right here. | 而经验告诉我 头号嫌疑人可能就在这 |
[04:12] | csi:miami season 08 episode 05 | |
[05:05] | Technically,lauren died from acute renal failure. | 医学上来讲 Lauren死于急性肾脏衰竭 |
[05:08] | When the kidneys went,the other organs followed. | 然后再引起其脏器衰竭 |
[05:11] | If she’d only come in aay earlier. | 要是能来早一天就好 |
[05:14] | Horatio,the last time i saw something like this, | Horatio 上一次我看见这种情况 |
[05:16] | It was back in the morgue on a homicide case. | 是在停尸间处理的一起谋杀案 |
[05:18] | So,you’re thinking she was poised. | 所以你就觉得她是被毒害的 |
[05:20] | In my opinio yes. | 我觉得是 |
[05:24] | 是谁带她来看病的 | |
[05:25] | Boyfriend. | 她的男友 |
[05:27] | He said she looked a lot better yesterday was actual going to propose to her. | 他说她昨天的状态好多了 还准备好向她求婚 |
[05:31] | Well,either he’s blind or lying,because that girl hasn’t had a od day in a week. | 除非他的男友是瞎眼或者撒谎 这女孩这礼拜其实过得很痛苦 |
[05:35] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[05:38] | He had me fooled. | 他忽悠我了 |
[05:40] | Had an engagement ring and everything,i mean… | 我看见他拿着戒指什么的… |
[05:42] | Probably rehearsed the whole thing. | 一套说辞 估计之前排练过… |
[05:44] | Okay,we don’t have all the information yet,eric. | 行了 Eric 至今我们掌握的情况不全面 |
[05:47] | Yeah,i know,but… | 我知道 但是… |
[05:48] | Was acting strange. | 他的行为令人生疑 |
[05:51] | Wouldn’t lk me in the eye,didn’t fully answer my questions. | 眼睛不敢跟我对视 也不完全回答我的问题 |
[05:54] | Let’s keep him here while i process the house,all right? | 在我去搜查Lauren的家期间 先把他留在这里 好吗? |
[05:57] | I’ll send over her blood and ssue samples to the crime lab. | 我会把她的血液和组织样本送去化验室 |
[06:00] | Thank you,alexx. | 谢谢你 Alex |
[06:02] | Eric,stay with him. | Eric 和他待着 |
[06:08] | Poison that can be absorbed by touch. | 光皮肤接触就会中毒 |
[06:10] | Man,that’s diabolical. | 天啊 狠啊 |
[06:13] | I don’t get it. | 我想不通了 |
[06:14] | Nothing’s lighng up. | 没有发光点 |
[06:16] | Yeah,i’m flatlining on these tox screens,too. | 是啊 我这毒物检测也没发现 |
[06:19] | That’s theroblem with poisonThe only way to find it is to take shots in the dark. | 找毒物最麻烦的就是 找他们就像瞎猫捉耗子 |
[06:24] | But i have tested her apartment for every poison i can think of. | 不过我在她的屋子里把 所有想得到的毒物都测试了 |
[06:27] | Boyfriend might have slipped it in sewhere else. | 男友估计把它藏到别处 |
[06:29] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:31] | So,you would bring food to lauren when you went to check in on her? | 你看Lauren的时候会带食物给她吗? |
[06:34] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[06:36] | She was sick. Like,coming out of both end sick. | 她生病了 病得很重 |
[06:39] | I mean,e could barely hold down water. | 几乎连水都不能喝 |
[06:41] | When did she srt feeling ill? | 她的病是什么时候开始的? |
[06:43] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[06:45] | Mmm,we went out to eat. | 我们去外面吃饭 |
[06:47] | And,uh,when we got home,he started saying her stomach hurt. | 回到家 她就说她的肚子很痛 |
[06:51] | Where’d you go out to eat? | 你们去了哪里吃饭? |
[06:53] | II don’tI don’t rember. | 我没印象 我不记得了 |
[06:55] | What do you mean you don remember? | 为什么你会不记得? |
[06:56] | You ate there,right? | 你可是在那吃过饭 对吧 |
[06:58] | I don’t remember. | 我没有印象 |
[06:59] | Look,deal was,that don she’d pick and i’d pay,right? | 我们约会都是这样 她选地方 我付钱 |
[07:03] | I might have the receipt in my back pocket. | 我或许留了小票 |
[07:12] | Was lauren going to leave you? | Lauren有分手的打算吗? |
[07:14] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[07:16] | What do you think the ring’s for? | 你觉得这只戒指是干嘛的? |
[07:18] | I don’t know. Maybe this was your way of keeping her from running. | 难说 可能是你留她在身边的手段 |
[07:22] | WhWhy are y asking me these questions? | 为什么你要问我这种问题? |
[07:24] | Because lauren wasn’t sick,ethan. | 因为Lauren没有生病 Ethan |
[07:27] | She was poisoned. | 她是中毒了 |
[07:28] | Which means that someone had to poison her. | 这就表示有人对她下毒 |
[07:31] | And you’re number one on the list. | 而你就是头号嫌疑人 |
[07:32] | Why would i kill lauren? | 为什么我会杀死Lauren? |
[07:33] | You know,i’ve qstioned a lot of guilty people before | 我以前询问过很多罪犯 |
[07:35] | And they’ve all got one thing in common. | 他们都有一个共通点 |
[07:37] | It’s a bade of nerves. | 全部都十分紧张 |
[07:40] | Right now you’re swting like someone that’s got something to hide. | 现在你满手手汗 就像在隐瞒什么似的 |
[07:44] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[07:49] | That was just as good a confession,you idiot. | 真是一个很好的告解 傻瓜 |
[07:53] | Ethan | Ethan? |
[07:59] | Ethan | Ethan? |
[08:00] | Hey,i need alexx woods in here,right now! | 帮我找Alexx Woods 快点 |
[08:50] | Why would the suspect poison his girlfriend and then himself? | 为什么嫌疑人会同时对自己 和自己的女朋友下毒? |
[08:52] | Well,he wouldn’t,unless he pulled a romeo and juliet. | 不会的 除非他们打算一起殉情 |
[08:55] | Yeah,but he was just getting ready toropose to her. | 对 可他正准备向她求婚 |
[08:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:57] | The last thing they did before lauren got sick w go out to eat,so i raa foodBorne illness tox. | Lauren发病前做的最后一件事是 外出用餐 所以我做了食品感染测试 |
[09:02] | This is what i got. | 这是结果 |
[09:06] | Lauren tested potive for e coli. | Lauren的大肠杆菌检验结果为阳性 |
[09:08] | Okay,so then she wasn’t poisoned? | 这么说 她没有被下毒 |
[09:10] | E coli is poison. | 大肠杆菌也是毒 |
[09:12] | We checked with alexx. She confirmed it. | 我们问过Alexx 她已经确认了 |
[09:13] | And based on how quickly this killed lauren and put her boyfriend on life support, | 基于这种病毒能如此迅速的致 Lauren死亡并令她男友生命垂危 |
[09:17] | Exx believes this is a new and very deadly strain. | Alex相信这种病毒 是新型并且及其致命的一支 |
[09:20] | And alexx was concerned that the healtagencies were moving too slow. | Alex还担心卫生署的反映过慢 |
[09:23] | Well,i caunderstand why. | 我能理解 |
[09:24] | By the time they finish their studies,her e.R. | 等他们研究出个结果 她的急诊室就要变停尸间了 |
[09:27] | So,we must find the source befo another outbreak occurs. | 所以 我们必须在疾病再暴发前 找出传染源 |
[09:30] | Look,i don’t want to be that guy,but is this anywhere near the corner of our jurisdiction? | 听着 我不是想泼冷水 可这跟我们的职权擦得上边吗 |
[09:34] | We must investigate every death. | 我们必须调查每起死亡事件 |
[09:37] | E coldoesn’t just appear. | 大肠杆菌感染不可能凭空发生 |
[09:39] | Someone allowed this to happen. | 一定有人听任事件发生 |
[09:41] | Someone allowed her to die. That’s negligent homide. | 有人听任她死 这是过失杀人 |
[09:44] | E coli can only be ingested. | 大肠杆菌只能经由人食入 |
[09:46] | So,the first step is to find ere the infected food came from. | 所以第一步 是要找出受感染食物的来源 |
[09:49] | Ms. Boa vista,we need a a fingerprint to track the strain. | Boa Vista小姐 我们需要 DNA指纹图以追踪病毒 |
[09:52] | I’ll go pull in valera. | 我和Valera一起做 |
[09:53] | I’ll grab walter and jesse; we’ll,uh,read up on e coli. | 我去找Walter和Jesse 我们 呃 研究下大肠杆菌 |
[09:56] | Then eric and i will go to the restaurant where they ate. | 那我和Eric去他们就餐的餐厅 |
[09:59] | Now,listen. | 听着 |
[10:00] | We treat this as we would any other murder,okay? | 我们把它当正式谋杀案对待 好吗? |
[10:03] | Right. | 好 |
[10:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[10:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | So,how do you want to find the restaurant? | 那么 你准备怎么找出那家餐厅? |
[10:11] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:40] | Kiss my ass,lady. | 滚远点 女士 |
[10:41] | Can’t you see m a little busy right now? | 没看到我现在很忙吗? |
[10:43] | Where’s my ten top,lucy? | 我的头盘呢 Lucy? |
[10:45] | I’m waiting on the potats. | 还在等土豆 |
[10:46] | Are you brain dead? | 你没脑子啊? |
[10:47] | How many times have i told you first | 告诉你多少次先做那些 |
[10:52] | Look,if you don’t want to talk to me abt our victim’s last meal,that’s fine. | 听着 如果现在你不想跟我谈谈 受害者的最后一餐 没关系 |
[10:55] | I’m sure the 5:00 ne would love to. | 我保证5点新闻会想的 |
[10:57] | Ally? Yes. | 是吗 是的 |
[10:58] | That’s how you wanna do this? Yeah. | 你真想那么做? 没错 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:02] | You see this? | 看到了吗? |
[11:03] | Means i run a clean store. | 这证明我的餐厅是干净的 |
[11:05] | Your vtim got it somewhere else. | 你的受害者一定是在别处感染的 |
[11:07] | Great,let’s prove it. | 很好 那就证明给我看 |
[11:08] | Lauren had a vegetarian chopped salad last sunday. | Lauren上周末吃了份素食杂锦沙拉 |
[11:10] | So,let’s run your produce. | 我们来看看你的食材 |
[11:12] | Can’t. After a day,we pitch it. | 没办法 食材过了一天就扔了 |
[11:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:17] | Let me educate you here. | 我来教教你 |
[11:20] | E coli doesn’t come from the kitchen. | 大肠杆菌并不来自厨房 |
[11:22] | It came from yours. | 但确实是你这来的 |
[11:23] | Th it was delivered that way. | 只是传播中的一环 |
[11:25] | You wanna kn where e coli starts? | 你想知道病源吗? |
[11:27] | The grower. | 是种植者 |
[11:28] | Who’s your grower? | 你们的供应商是谁? |
[11:29] | Aunt sally’s farmout in sweetwa okay? | Sweetwater的Sally阿姨农场 满意了吗? |
[11:34] | Hey,ryan,it’s calleigh. | 嘿 Ryan 我是Calleigh |
[11:37] | Listen,i need you to make a trip to sweetwater. | 听着 我需要你去趟Sweetwater |
[12:00] | Okay,boys,how are we gonna pull this one off? | 好了 孩子们 准备怎么办? |
[12:02] | We don’t have the authority. | 我们没有授权 |
[12:03] | And i don’t feel a warrant in my pocket. | 我口袋里也没有搜查令 |
[12:06] | Walter,we have badges. | Walter 我们有警徽 |
[12:07] | These rural guysbarely . | 这些乡巴佬根本大字不识几个 |
[12:10] | Okay | 那就好 |
[12:16] | Can i help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[12:17] | Yeah,we’re,uh,we’re looking for aunt sally. | 是的 我们 呃 我们在找Sally阿姨 |
[12:19] | Uh,sorry to disappoint,but there is no sally. | 恩 很抱歉让你们失望了 可这里没Sally这个人 |
[12:24] | Pr folks thought sally sounded better thauncle seth. | 公关部的人觉得 Sally阿姨比Seth叔叔好听 |
[12:27] | I’m seth eers. | 我是Seth Ellers |
[12:29] | Well,uncle seth,uh we had a couple that got sick with e coli from . | 是这样 Seth叔叔 有一对情侣在 Sambellos餐厅感染了大肠杆菌 |
[12:35] | We’d like to run a few tests on your farm to see if it’s the source. | 我们希望能在您的农田做些 测试 看这儿是不是传染源 |
[12:38] | Is that right? | 真的吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:40] | Can i see some id? | 能看看你们的证件吗? |
[12:42] | Ye,sure. | 当然可以 |
[12:46] | You feds? | 你是FBI的? |
[12:47] | No,sir. | 不是的 先生 |
[12:48] | Well,you’re not ag inspectors. | 你们也不是农产品巡查员 |
[12:49] | No,we’re csis from md. | 不是 我们是迈阿密警局的 犯罪现场调查员 |
[12:51] | We’re,uh,actually treating this as a homicide investigation. | 我们 呃 事实上 我们把这作为谋杀案调查 |
[12:55] | Then you’ll show me your warrant. | 那给我看搜查令 |
[12:58] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:00] | Then i’m afraid you’re going have to leave the property. | 那恐怕得请你们离开我的私人领地了 |
[13:04] | Looks to me like these rural guys know how to read their constitution. | 看来这些乡巴佬识的字还是够读宪法 |
[13:07] | Yes,they do. | 没错 |
[13:10] | Wh’s he doing? | 他要干嘛? |
[13:12] | You don’t have the authority to be here. | 你无权进入这儿 |
[13:14] | If i tell you to leave,you have to clear out. | 你叫你离开 你就得滚蛋 |
[13:16] | Not if i have probable cause. | 除非我有合理原因 |
[13:18] | Cause for what? | 什么原因? |
[13:20] | Oh,can i see your emoyees’ green cards? | 哦 我能看看这些雇工的绿卡吗 |
[13:23] | They don’t have their cards then i do have the authority to shut you down. | 如果他们没有绿卡 那我 就有权要求你关门了 |
[13:27] | Fine. | 行 |
[13:29] | Look around for your e coli. | 去找你的大肠杆菌吧 |
[13:33] | Saddle up! | 干活啦 |
[13:45] | I’ve got each of the crops batched together. | 我已经把作物分类了 |
[13:48] | They’re rowsSoil,stalk and leaf. | 按照行列 泥土 根茎和叶 |
[13:51] | Okay,now what do i do? | 好 接下来怎么做 |
[13:52] | Hit the result window on the cards with the uv light. | 用紫外线照射卡片上的结果框 |
[13:55] | If it glows,then the area the sample was taken from is positive for e coli. | 如果变红就说明取样点有大肠杆菌 |
[14:08] | I thought u read this book. | 我以为你读过这本书 |
[14:09] | A lot of information. | 很有用的 |
[14:13] | You’re gettingll negatives. | 全部都没问题吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah,none of the tests on this crop popped for e coli,h. | 对 没有作物样本上出现大肠杆菌 H |
[14:18] | Have we ecked all the fields? | 每块田都检查了吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah,this test isn’t that difficult. | 查了 这种测试不难 |
[14:23] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[14:24] | I do. | 我明白 |
[14:26] | E coli didn’t come from this farm. | 大肠杆菌不是来自农田 |
[14:29] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[14:32] | Aunt sally’s is the only grower that ships to the restaurant. | Sally阿姨是餐厅唯一的食材供应商 |
[14:35] | Wherelse could the e coli have come from? | 大肠杆菌还能从哪来? |
[14:37] | E coli is carried onhe exterior of the plant,right? | 大肠杆菌是附在植物表面的 对吗? |
[14:42] | Maybe it came in contact with the bacteria after it lt the farm,like a processing plant. | 也许细菌感染发生在离开农场后 比如在食品加工厂 |
[14:46] | Buthey ship direct by local truck. | 但它们是由当地货车直接运送销售的 |
[14:49] | Yeah,if the truck was infected,the shipment would’ve been infected,too. | 没错 如果货车受到污染 那货物也一定感染了 |
[14:54] | Whdelivers to that restaurant? | 谁负责餐馆运送 |
[14:55] | Let’s find out. | 去找一找 |
[15:12] | Well,there’s the truck. | 这就是运货的车 |
[15:14] | Where is mr. Wayons? | Wayons先生在哪? |
[15:16] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[15:17] | Hey,wu guys is al wayons? | 嘿 你们哪位是Al Wayons? |
[15:28] | Get your butt up! | 给我站起来! |
[15:30] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[15:33] | Why were you running,superfly? | 干嘛要跑 Superfly(耐克球靴名)? |
[15:35] | 因为你追我 | |
[15:37] | Then we got a paradox,’cause i didn’t start chasing until you started running. | 那就矛盾了 你跑我才追的你 |
[15:40] | Look,where i’m from,cop calls your name,you run and ask questions r. | 在我家乡 警察一叫你的名字 就得先跑再问为什么 |
[15:44] | Mr. Wayons,you mind if i look in your truck? | Wayons先生 介意我看看你的货车吗? |
[15:46] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[15:53] | i’m between loads. | 是空的 我正准备装货 |
[16:05] | You liver produce from sally’s farm? | 你为Sally的农场运送作物? |
[16:07] | Don’t have to say. | 那还用问 |
[16:14] | Hey,frank,bingo. | 嘿 Frank 中标 |
[16:16] | At do you have to say about that? | 你有什么要解释的吗? |
[16:17] | Mr. Wayons,you have e coli in this truck | Wayons先生 你的货车上携带有大肠杆菌 |
[16:21] | That is responsible for the death of a 22YearOld girl. | 这导致了一名22岁女孩的死亡 |
[16:24] | Look,i only picup and drop off. | 听着 我只负责装卸 |
[16:26] | Hey,if the produce is dirty when i get them,it’s not my fault. | 嘿 如果到我手上的作物 已经感染 那也不是我的错 |
[16:28] | Well,we tested the farm,and we got a negative. | 是吗 我们检查了农场 是干净的 |
[16:31] | That means your truck is ground zero. | 说明你的货车才是第一现场 |
[16:33] | If i got bugs,they came from sally’s. | 如果我这有虫子 那也是Sally那带来的 |
[16:35] | Sometimes they don’t show up in tse tests out in the field. | 有些东西在外面田里验时 还没长出来呢 |
[16:37] | Asaround. | 你可以问问别人 |
[16:39] | When they get in the heat of a truck,that’s whenhey start growing. | 到了车里温度高了 它们才开始长 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you use refrigeratio | 为什么不冷藏? |
[16:42] | They don’t pay me enough for that. | 他们付的钱不够 |
[16:44] | Who’s “they”? | 谁是”他们”? |
[16:46] | Seth Ellers? | Seth ellers? |
[16:47] | If i yak,i lose this gig. | 我要是多嘴就会丢掉工作 |
[16:50] | Then what do i tl my wife? | 那我该怎么向老婆交代? |
[16:51] | 就说你不想杀人 | |
[16:56] | Well,lookellers,all those farmers,they’re just like me. | 听着 Ellers 还有其他农夫 都跟我一样 |
[17:01] | We all work for someone else. | 我们在为别人工作 |
[17:06] | I pulled the corporate fings on aunt sally’s farms. | 我查了Sally阿姨农场的法人代表 |
[17:09] | It’s a subsidiary of bixton ganic food. | 它属于Bixton有机食品公司 |
[17:11] | That dver was right. | 那司机说的没错 |
[17:12] | Yeah,half the world works for bixton. | 对 世界上有一半人 都在为Bixton公司工作 |
[17:14] | Yeah,they’re into food produce and pharmaceuticals. | 是的 他们还涉入了 食品生产和药品制造业 |
[17:16] | D let me tell you,none of it’s really organic. | 我告诉你 没一样是真的有机的 |
[17:18] | Most people don’t look past the name of the company. | 大多数人都会被公司名称蒙蔽 |
[17:20] | No,guys,i meant the trucker; he was right. | 不是 伙计们 我指的是 货车司机 他说得对 |
[17:23] | Just because our tests weren’t positive,doesn’t mean that farm’s clean. | 不能因为我们的测试没问题 就肯定这农场是干净的 |
[17:26] | We tested all the crops. | 我们把所有庄稼都测试了 |
[17:28] | But we didn’t test what goes on them. | 但我们没测弄到庄稼表面的东西 |
[17:29] | E colis primarily spread through fecal material. | 大肠杆菌主要是通过粪便散播 |
[17:32] | We,i didn’t see anything in the fields. | 我没看见田里有东西 |
[17:34] | There was portAJohns for the workers. | 有给工人们用的移动厕所 |
[17:36] | How else could the feces get on the crops? | 还有什么途径能使粪便粘在庄稼上? |
[17:40] | diluted amounts? | 以稀释液形式? |
[17:42] | Water. | 是水 |
[17:44] | Has anyone checked the irrigati system? | 你们检查浇灌系统没有? |
[17:46] | Cle seth will never let us back on that farm. | Seth大叔绝不会让我们再回去了 |
[17:49] | We go over their hea. | 用不着他批准 |
[17:53] | You can have a seat. | 请坐 |
[17:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Lieutenant cne,i’m sheldon parks,legal counsel for bixton organ foods. | Cane队长 我是Sheldon Parks Bixton有机食品公司的律师 |
[18:00] | This is jerry mackey,ceo. | 这是Jerry Mackey 公司CEO |
[18:02] | I’m glad wcould accommodate you. | 很高兴能提供线索 |
[18:03] | I’ve asked mr. Mackey not to speak during the interview. | 我已经要求Mackey先生 在问讯中尽量保持缄默 |
[18:05] | I’ll be representing the company today. | 我会代表公司回答 |
[18:07] | And i’ll be recording our conversation for legal purposes. | 而且基于法律方面的考虑 我会记录这次对话 |
[18:11] | Indeed,gentlemen,let me c to the chase. | 事实上 先生们 咱们还是开门见山吧 |
[18:13] | We found a strain of e col that killed a young woman. | 我们发现一种大肠杆菌 导致了一名年轻女性死亡 |
[18:16] | That strain was traced back to one of your trus. | 经过调查发现 你的一辆卡车上 有此种大肠杆菌的残留 |
[18:20] | Just to be clear,you are referrinto mr. Wayons’ truck? | 清楚起见 你刚才提到的 是Wayons先生的卡车? |
[18:23] | I am. | 是的 |
[18:23] | Mr. Wayons is an independent contractor. | Wayons先生属于独立承包人 |
[18:26] | If you review mr. Wayons’ contractI’m providing lieutenant caine with a copy? | 如果你检查Wayons先生的合同我正在向Caine队长提供合同副本 |
[18:32] | Bixton organic is not liable foany negligence on his part. | Bixton食品公司不会 对他的过失承担任何责任 |
[18:36] | That is simply not true. | 这可不对的 |
[18:37] | The same e coli originated on a farm owneby your client. | 同样的大肠杆菌 是从你委托人拥有的农场上来 |
[18:41] | We’re aware of the testing you performed without permission or warrant. | 我们知道你们做的测试是在 没有搜查令的情况下进行的 |
[18:44] | We’re also aware tt you didn’t find anything. | 我们也知道你们什么都没找到 |
[18:46] | Isn’t that correct,lieutenant? | 这么说对吗 队长? |
[18:51] | For the record,lieutenant caine did not disagree. | 备案 Caine队长没有否认 |
[18:54] | I need to test your irrigation system. | 我需要检查你们的浇灌系统 |
[18:57] | And i am certain bixton’s gonna help me ’cause they don’t want any other deaths. | 我肯定Bixton公司会协助我 因为他们不希望看到更多死亡事件 |
[19:02] | We’re not responsible for any far. | 目前为止我们不负任何责任 |
[19:05] | But mr. Mackey has heard yo concerns, | 但是Mackey先生明白你的意思 |
[19:07] | He wants you to know that he’s asked the health department to perform a study. | 他想让你知道 他已经邀请了卫生部进行一项研究 |
[19:10] | When is that going to take place? | 什么时候? |
[19:13] | When they can. | 当他们有空的时候 |
[19:14] | When they can. | 有空的时候 |
[19:17] | I think we’re done here,then. | 我想我们说完了 |
[19:20] | And lieutenant,you are familiar with the veggie libel laws? | 对了 队长 你对蔬食诽谤法熟悉吗? |
[19:23] | Florida has laws against the disparagement of agricultural products | 佛罗里达州禁止毁谤农业食品 |
[19:27] | So i would advise you to keep these accusations to yrself. | 所以我建议你不要轻举妄动 |
[19:32] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴来到这儿 |
[19:41] | I take it that didn’t go very well. | 看来不太顺利啊 |
[19:44] | We need toet back to that farm,jesse. | 在他们毁掉证据之前 Jesse |
[19:46] | Before they cover this up. | 我们得回那个农场去 |
[19:53] | You guys do know that this is an illegal search and seizure,right? | 你们知道这是非法搜查和取证吧? |
[19:55] | Anything we find on th farm is gonna get tossed. | 在这个农场找到的东西都不算数 |
[19:58] | Doesn’t matter. We’re nogoing to the s.A.’S office. | 没关系 我们又不去找检察官 |
[20:00] | Yeah,horatio wants to go straight to the health departnt. | 也是 Horatio让我们直接去卫生部 |
[20:02] | They’ll have to act. | 那他们就必须有所动作了 |
[20:04] | All right… | 好了… |
[20:06] | So,how we do this? | 那么 接下来怎么办? |
[20:09] | Okay,we need to test each puddle out there. | 我们得检测那里的每一个水坑 |
[20:11] | So start at the sprinklers and work your way back until you find a well. | 从洒水器开始一步步往后查 直到找到水井 |
[20:14] | Yeah,and one more thing… What? | 行 还有件事… 什么? |
[20:15] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓了 |
[20:57] | Walter | |
[20:58] | Yeah,walter,i found the well. | Walter 我找到水井了 |
[21:42] | You get out of here! Put the gun down! | 你给我滚出去! 把枪放下! |
[21:43] | You put yours down! Put the gun down! | 你把枪放下! 把枪放下! |
[21:44] | I told you bixton suits,if i saw you on my land again,i’d shoot! | 告诉你 Bixton公司的 如果再看见你来我的田 我就崩了你! |
[21:48] | Mdpd. | 迈阿密警察 |
[21:50] | Bion didn’t send you? No. | 你不是Bixton公司派来的? 不是 |
[21:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[21:53] | Gavin Webb | Gavin webb. |
[21:54] | Mr. Webb,i need you to put the gun down,you understand me? | Webb先生 我要你把枪放下 明白吗? |
[22:03] | You don’t work for bixton? | 你不为Bixton公司工作? |
[22:06] | Thought all the farms around here d. | 还以为这里的农场都是他们的 |
[22:07] | Doesn’t mean they aren’t tryg. | 不代表他们没想过 |
[22:09] | To buy you out? | 把你们买断? |
[22:10] | Buy? Hell,they’re getting us for free. | 买? 才怪 他们根本不出钱 |
[22:13] | They already grabbed my grandfather’s first 40. | 他们巧取豪夺了我爷爷的头40快地 |
[22:15] | Well,how’s that? | 怎么会这样? |
[22:16] | I’ve said enough. | 我说得够多了 |
[22:17] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[22:18] | Is it the disparagement laws? | 是因为毁谤法吗? |
[22:24] | You ever heard of drt? | 你听说过漂流物吗? |
[22:26] | No. | 没有 |
[22:27] | Well,i got caught in it. | 我就是被它害的 |
[22:28] | Bixton’s patented seeds bl into my crops. | Bixton公司的专利种子流到我田里 |
[22:31] | I didn’t know you could patent a seed. | 我不知道种子还能有专利 |
[22:32] | Neither did i. | 我也不知道 |
[22:33] | An inspector found a few of their seeds mixed up with mine. | 一个巡查员发现他们的种子 和我的混在一起 |
[22:36] | And they accused you of stealing and sued. | 他们就告你偷窃 |
[22:38] | Couldn’t afford the lawyer,so i settled. | 我请不起律师就私了了 |
[22:41] | Had to pay with land. | 就得把田当赔款让出去 |
[22:43] | That’s how seth lost aunt sally’s to them. | Sally阿姨的田也是这么没的 |
[22:52] | I’m sorry to dturb you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[22:55] | Yeah. | 说 |
[22:57] | You guys find the source of the bug? | 找到源头了? |
[22:58] | Yeah,take a look. | 对 看看这个 |
[23:03] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[23:09] | How many cds did you put down there? | 你往里面放了多少卡片? |
[23:11] | Walter spilled the bag. | Walter把袋子撒了 |
[23:12] | I told you not to set it up there. | 都和你说了别放那么高的 |
[23:15] | The water from that wellUsed for irrigation. | 那井里的水就是灌溉用的 |
[23:18] | So,bixton’s contaminang their own fields. | 这么说 Bixton公司在污染自己的田 |
[23:20] | That should shut them down r a while. | 这应该够他们关门一阵时间了 |
[23:22] | Hate to break i,but this isn’t the source. | 不想打击你们 但这还不是源头 |
[23:24] | We still got to figure out how the feces are getting into theater. | 咱们还是得搞明白 粪便是怎么进入水中的 |
[23:28] | Speaking of which,i think i stepped in some. | 说到粪便 我好像踩上了 |
[23:31] | Where? | 哪儿呢? |
[23:32] | Over there. | 就那边 |
[23:38] | Oh,man. Yeah. | 哦 天 |
[23:42] | You thk it’s coming from the well? | 你觉得这是从井里出来的? |
[23:43] | No,i think it’s underground seepage. | 不 我觉得是地里渗出来的 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:08] | It could be runoff from the hill. | 没准是坡上流下来的 |
[24:35] | Oh,looks like we found what killed lauren. | 看起来找到害死Lauren的凶手了 |
[26:17] | This is a bixton foods outfit? | 这是Bixton食品公司的牧场? |
[26:19] | Yes,that’s the cattle yard and the cropwhere the poisoning occurred. | 是的 这些牛和庄稼就是毒素的源头 |
[26:23] | I just became he of the health department. I haven’t seen anything this bad. | 我刚当上卫生部的头儿 还没见过这么糟糕的事 |
[26:26] | Yeahi mean,i always thought that cornFed beef was a good thing. | 是啊 我是说 我一直以为用玉米养牛很好 |
[26:29] | That’s what bixton wants you to think. | 是Bixton公司想让你这么想而已 |
[26:31] | The only reason they use itThey canet a cow fatter faster. | 其实只不过是因为这样能让牛长得更快 |
[26:34] | It also causes e coli,doesn’t it? | 这也引发了大肠杆菌 对吗? |
[26:37] | That’s what the research suggests. | 研究报告是这么说的 |
[26:42] | Yeah,you know,a cow’s digestive system is not designed for corn,so the acid builds up. | 牛的消化系统消化不了玉米 所以酸性就不断累积 |
[26:46] | That creates a breeding ground for the e coli. | 就成了大肠杆菌的温床 |
[26:49] | That’s good. | 这下好了 |
[26:49] | It’s another violation we can use to shuthem down. | 又多了一条能把他们关了的证据 |
[26:51] | Oh,excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:53] | Not really,’cause it’s not against the law. | 不能算是 因为这也不违法 |
[26:56] | Doctor? | 博士? |
[26:57] | 等一下 马上就好 | |
[27:01] | No,it’s just how they do things nowadays. | 不行 现如今这事就这么办的 |
[27:04] | It also proves that bixton caused the outbreak. | 这还能证明 是Bixton公司导致了疾病暴发 |
[27:07] | No,no,no. | 哦 不 不 |
[27:08] | I would be very careful how i us that term. | 如何使用这些词要非常谨慎 |
[27:10] | What are you saying,docto | 你到底想说什么 博士 |
[27:11] | How many people does bixton have to kill before you deci to call it an outbreak? | Bixton公司还要再杀多少人 你才能决定宣布疾病暴发? |
[27:14] | I’m just saying,we shouldt jump to conclusions. | 我只是说 不能急于下结论 |
[27:16] | We will do a proper investigation. | 我们会做适当的调查 |
[27:18] | En we’ll see what that turns up. | 之后再看看是什么结果 |
[27:20] | We,what else do you need,doctor? | 你还需要什么证据 博士? |
[27:22] | Eric | Eric. |
[27:22] | The dna fingerprint from the e coli found in the manure | 粪便里发现的大肠杆菌的DNA |
[27:25] | Matches the strainhat killed lauren beck and put her boyfriend in the icu. | 和害死Lauren 并让她男友进重症病房的品种吻合 |
[27:28] | Officer delko,have protocols. | Delko警官 我们是有程序的 |
[27:31] | We want to insure against implicating the wrong parties. | 我们要确保没有冤枉人 |
[27:34] | Bixton foods is a reputable agricultural company. | Bixton公司是间有信誉的农业公司 |
[27:37] | So,you’re basically saying that disparagement laws are more important than people’s lives. | 那就是等于说毁谤法比人命还重要 |
[27:42] | Lieutenant,please. | 队长 拜托了 |
[27:43] | Eric,i think that we should let the doctor get to her lunch with the ceo of bixton foods. | Eric 我认为应该让 博士去和Bixton的CEO共进午餐了 |
[27:50] | What are you suggesting,lieutenant? | 你这是什么意思 队长? |
[27:52] | It’s come to my attention,doctor,that you are the exV.P. Of a bixton subsidiary. | 我注意到了 博士 你原来是Bixton子公司的前总裁 |
[27:58] | Now,i am certain that’s not going to affect your investigation. | 我确信这绝不会影响你的调查 |
[28:03] | Let me tell you something. Anybody else dies while you’re conducting your investigation, | 我告诉你 如果你调查的时候再出了人命 |
[28:06] | I’going to drag you down to the funeral, | 我就把你拽葬礼上去 |
[28:07] | So you can elain why your protocol is more important than their kid’s life. | 你就能解释下为什么 那些程序比他们孩子的命还重要 |
[28:15] | I don’t appreciate being threatened. | 我可不喜欢被威胁 |
[28:18] | Have a good lunch. | 用餐愉快 |
[28:33] | I haven’t gotten a chance to tell you,but i was so happy you’re okay. | 一直没找到机会和你说 但我非常高兴你没事了 |
[28:39] | I’m really glad you’re back. | 你能回来真好 |
[28:42] | I wish i felt the same. | 希望我也能这么想 |
[28:46] | I watched that girl die in front of me. | 我眼睁睁的看那女孩死在我面前 |
[28:51] | And now the same thing’s happening to eth. | 现在Ethan也快不行了 |
[28:53] | Eric | Eric! |
[28:55] | It’s not e coli. | 不是大肠杆菌 |
[28:56] | Ethan doesn’t have an e coli infection. | Ethan得的不是大肠杆菌感染 |
[28:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:59] | We didn’t find any of the bacteria in his blood. | 在他的血液中没找到任何细菌 |
[29:02] | At firsti thought his symptoms were the same as lauren’s,but they aren’t. | 一开始 我以为他的症状 和Lauren相同 但其实不是 |
[29:07] | S heart stopped beating because he’s in total paralysis. | 他心脏停跳是因为全身瘫痪 |
[29:10] | The only thing keeping him alive is the respirator. | 现在全靠人工呼吸装置维持生命 |
[29:13] | What do you think is causing this? | 你觉得是什么原因导致的? |
[29:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:16] | That’s why i brought tissue biopss and blood. | 所以我带来了活组织切片和血样 |
[29:20] | Our lab is too slow. | 我们实验室的速度太慢 |
[29:21] | I’ll have walter run a tox screen. | 我去让Walter做毒物检测 |
[29:23] | Thank you,calleigh. | 谢谢 Calleigh |
[29:25] | Okay,that’s an air ball on basic tox. | 不是基本毒物 |
[29:28] | To get any further,i need to know what i’m looking for. | 要想有进一步的发现 得让我知道在寻找什么 |
[29:30] | Usually there’s a crime scene thatives me clues. | 通常会有个犯罪现场提供线索 |
[29:32] | We don’t got one of the. | 但现在我们没有 |
[29:33] | Well,it doesn’t mean we don’t have any clues. | 这不代表我们毫无线索 |
[29:35] | Hey,eric,what were ethan’s symptoms? | 嘿 Eric Ethan有什么症状? |
[29:38] | Alexx said he went into total paralysis. | Alex说他全身瘫痪了 |
[29:40] | Sounds like neurotoxin to . | 听起来像是神经毒素 |
[29:42] | Blocks the nerves from talking to the muscles. | 阻止神经传递信号给肌肉 |
[29:44] | It starts in the limbs and works its way to the heart. | 从四肢开始 最后发展到心脏 |
[29:46] | Yeah,but the bad ws is,there’s a whole catalog of neurotoxins. | 对 但坏消息是神经毒素有很多种 |
[29:50] | They come in three flavors. | 它们分为三大类 |
[29:52] | We got manmade poison,venom or bacterial. | 分为人造毒药 毒液类和细菌型 |
[29:55] | Well,we’ve already ruled out manMade. | 我们已经排除了人造类的 |
[29:57] | I doubt he was bitten by a snake. | 我也不认为他是被蛇咬的 |
[29:59] | So that leaves us with bacteria. | 那就只剩下细菌型了 |
[30:01] | Well,then,we’re back to something he ate. | 那么我们又回到 他吃过什么的问题上了 |
[30:03] | Okay,this whole thing has centered around bixton’s produce, | 好吧 这整件事都以 Bixton的产品为中心 |
[30:06] | So, what did ethan order? | 我们知道他女朋友吃了什么 Ethan点了什么? |
[30:09] | According to this receipt,he had a veggie burger and a corn on the cob. | 根据收据来看 他点了 蔬菜汉堡和玉米棒 |
[30:13] | The farmer that pulled the gun on me? | 记得那个拿枪指着我的农场主吗? |
[30:14] | Bixton was growing genetically engineered corn on his land. | Bixton在他的土地上种转基因玉米 |
[30:17] | Could the toxin have come from that? | 毒素可能是从那来的吗? |
[30:19] | I don’t know. Why would someone engine a toxin into their food? | 我不知道 为什么会有人 把毒素转嫁到他们的食物里? |
[30:23] | I don’t know,but i know how to find out. | 我不知道 但我知道去哪找答案 |
[30:40] | Mr. Webb. | Webb先生 |
[30:43] | The corn bixton’s growing on the land they took from you? | Bixton种在从你那抢走的 土地上的那些玉米? |
[30:46] | Is that genetically engineered? | 是转基因的吗? |
[30:47] | Mutants,every one. | 基因突变的 统统都是 |
[30:48] | Is it the same type ey grow on aunt sally’s farm? | 这和种在Sally阿姨农场里的 是同一品种吗? |
[30:52] | Webb先生 我想我知道 你如何从Bixton手上把地夺回来了 | |
[30:55] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[30:57] | Leme have some of that corn. | 给我点那种玉米 |
[31:45] | Is she done yet? | 她做完了没? |
[31:47] | No,shhasn’t said anything. | 没 她什么都没说 |
[31:49] | Really?! | 要这样吗?! |
[32:00] | She done yet? | 她做完了没? |
[32:01] | You guys,i’m working as fast as i can here. | 我已经尽可能快了 |
[32:17] | Walter,ere are the tox assays? | Walter 毒素分析物在哪? |
[32:18] | They’re in trays. | 在盘子里 |
[32:27] | So,you know what’s killing ethan? | 知道是什么物质害死Ethan了吗? |
[32:29] | Let me just run a presumptive on his blood first. Okay? | 先让我对他的血样 做个佐证试验 好吗? |
[32:59] | Did the toxin come from the corn? | 毒素是来自玉米吗? |
[33:03] | It’s from a bacteria gene that bixton added to the corn. | 是来自Bixton 加入玉米里的一种细菌基因 |
[33:06] | I thought genetic engineering was about mixing a spinach with a cauliflower. | 我以为基因工程是用于 杂交菠菜和花椰菜的 |
[33:10] | No,no,no,no,that’s the dark ages. | 不不不不 那是过去了 |
[33:12] | Nowadays,they frankenstein bacteria witplants. | 如今 这些科学怪人 把细菌培入植物之中 |
[33:15] | Makes them resistant tto aphids and stuff. | 使植物能抵御蚜虫之类的 |
[33:17] | What was bixton shooting for? | Bixton想用来干嘛? |
[33:19] | Well,you know how coris hard to digest,right? | 嗯 你知道玉米很难消化 对吧? |
[33:21] | Yeah,because of the cellulose. | 对 因为有纤维素 |
[33:22] | Exactly. Well,bixton’s scientists found a bacteria that eats the cellulose,theh clostridium dermacellum. Se. | 没错 Bixton的科学家找到一种 吃纤维素的细菌 真皮梭菌 |
[33:27] | So,they added one of its genes to the corn’s dna sequence, | 他们把它的一个基因 植入了玉米的DNA序列 |
[33:31] | So that the co would expresses a protein that breaks down that cellulose. | 那么玉米就会释放出 一种能破坏纤维素的蛋白质 |
[33:34] | So,they made digestible cn. | 他们培育出了易消化的玉米 |
[33:36] | Exactly,but then they obviously ran into a problem. | 正是 但很显然 他们遇到了一个问题 |
[33:38] | Have you ever heard of cell conjugation? | 你有没有听说过细胞融合? |
[33:40] | Yeah. Bacteria absorbs the traits of their neighbors. | 嗯 细菌汲取了邻近细胞的特质 |
[33:42] | Well,the dermacellum’s cousin is the clostridium tulinum. | 这种细菌的近亲正是肉毒梭菌 |
[33:47] | So,bixton’s cultures obously had that in them, | Bixton的作物肯定含有这种肉毒菌 |
[33:49] | Because their traits transferred to the bacria they used. | 因为它们的特质 转移到了最初使用的细菌上 |
[33:51] | Botulinum causes botulism. | 肉毒菌导致肉毒杆菌中毒 |
[33:54] | 哇 那么说并没能释放出 食用纤维素的蛋白质 | |
[33:57] | It kicks out botulism. | 而是释放出了肉毒素 |
[33:59] | Not all the time,but in this case,yes. | 不是每次都会这样 但在这个案子上 没错 |
[34:01] | Botulism causes paralysis. | 肉毒素会导致瘫痪 |
[34:03] | Th’s what ethan’s suffering from. | 这正是Ethan症状 |
[34:04] | There’s an antitoxin for botulism. | 有抗毒素可以对付肉毒素 |
[34:06] | I’m gonna go call alexx. | 我去打电话给Alex |
[34:07] | Is there enough to save ethan’s life? | 足够救Ethan的命吗? |
[34:09] | I don’t know,but it’s enough to bring down bixton. | 我不知道 但足够扳倒Bixton了 |
[34:27] | I can’t wait to see the evidence wipe the smile off that ceo’s face. | 真等不及看到那个CEO 见到证据时僵住的笑脸 |
[34:30] | You did some good work today,eric. | 你今天做的很好 Eric |
[34:31] | But i’m gonna take this one alone. | 但这个我来就好了 |
[34:33] | Come on,hi’m not gonna lose it again,all right? | 拜托 我不会再失控了 好吗? |
[34:35] | Eric,this is your first day. | Eric 这是你第一天回来上班 |
[34:37] | Pace yourself. Okay? Okay. | 慢慢来 好吗? 好的 |
[34:41] | All right? All right. | 好的? 很好 |
[34:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[34:45] | Lieutenant,as before,i’ve asked mr. Mackey not to speak. | 队长 和之前一样 我已经要求Mackey先生保持缄默了 |
[34:48] | I’ll be representing the company day. | 今天将由我来代表公司 |
[34:50] | I’d like to speak to mr. Mackey alone. | 我想和Mackey先生单独谈谈 |
[34:52] | Mr. Mackey is entitled to legal representation. | Mackey先生有权咨询律师意见 |
[34:55] | Yes,but there will be no charges filed,so it won’t be necessary. | 对 但我并不会提出控罪 所以没必要了 |
[35:04] | What’s this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[35:06] | Need some advice on your corn futures? | 需要点对玉米期货的建议? |
[35:09] | How much do you ink a man’s life is worth? | 你觉得一个人的命值多少钱? |
[35:13] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这人 |
[35:15] | His name is ethan dunt. | 他叫Ethan Durant |
[35:16] | And your company killed him. | 你的公司害死了他 |
[35:18] | He’s brainDead,eric. | 他脑死亡了 Eric |
[35:20] | No antitoxin can fix that. | 任何抗毒素都治不好他 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry,i did everything i could. | 抱歉 我已经尽力了 |
[35:27] | You think this was from a bixton product? | 你觉得这是Bixton产品造成的? |
[35:29] | It’s called botulism. | 这叫肉毒素 |
[35:32] | You can’t blame bixton if the poor kid didn’t refrigerate his food. | 你不能把小孩没冷藏食物的错 怪在Bixton产品身上 |
[35:38] | We reverseEngineeredyour corn. | 我们用遗传工程方法 逆生产了你的玉米 |
[35:40] | And we believe that that… is the smoking gun. | 我们相信这是…铁证如山 |
[35:50] | Glad to see my tax dollars are buying you guys really nice toys. | 真高兴看到我纳的税 给你们买了这么好的玩具 |
[35:54] | So,now what? | 那么你想怎么样? |
[35:56] | Like you said,can’t press charges. | 就像你说的 你没法起诉我 |
[35:58] | If you knew,why did you put it out? | 既然你知道 为什么不暂停种植? |
[36:01] | The protein for botulism presents less than one percent of the time. | 产生会释放肉毒素的 蛋白质的几率小于百分之一 |
[36:05] | And that’s your acceptable risk. | 你觉得这是个能接受的风险 |
[36:19] | If an airplane crashes, | 如果有飞机失事 航空公司会停飞所有航班吗? |
[36:23] | They might get a few lawsuits, but as long as costs don’t outweigh profits… | 他们可能会面临一些诉讼 但只要成本低于利润… |
[36:29] | You see,you think farming is ma and pa with a pitchfork. | 你以为农业是用干草叉的夫妻老婆店 |
[36:34] | Farming is big business. | 农业是大生意 |
[36:37] | You have to take risks. | 你得冒险 |
[36:38] | Like your customers. | 就像你的顾客 |
[36:40] | They take risks,don’t they? | 他们也在冒险 对不对? |
[36:41] | They don’t know what’s in their food. | 他们不知道自己的食物里有什么 |
[36:43] | They don’t wt to know. | 他们不想知道 |
[36:45] | People just want their food. | 人们只要有吃的就行 |
[36:47] | They don’t care where it comes from. | 他们不在乎食物是从何而来 |
[36:47] | But i know where it comes from. | 但我知道从何而来 |
[36:49] | Cattle farms that proce e coli. | 产生大肠杆菌的养牛场 |
[36:52] | And so you know,i’ve contacted the fda. | 告诉你一声 我已经联系了食品药物管理局 |
[36:55] | And they’re going to close the farmown. | 他们会关掉养牛场 |
[37:01] | You know,you don’t know ything,lieutenant. | 你什么都不懂 队长 |
[37:05] | If we used only natural farming methods,prices would be astronomical. | 如果我们只用普通的耕作方式 食物的价格将是天文数字 |
[37:10] | People would starve. | 人们会挨饿 |
[37:13] | So,if one man’s death means 500 get fed,yes,i’ll take those odds. | 那么 如果一个人的死意味着 500个人能吃饱 我愿意冒这个风险 |
[37:22] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[37:24] | How about bixton food versus 12 jurors? | 不如试试让Bixton食品公司 对阵12个陪审员? |
[37:29] | You said you weren’t pressing charges. | 你说你不会起诉的 |
[37:31] | Not criminal charges. | 不会有刑事诉讼 |
[37:32] | But ethan’s family has enough evidence now to mount a civil sui | 但Ethan的家人现在有足够的证据 提起民事诉讼 |
[37:37] | It won’t go to trial,lieutenant. | 不会闹上法庭的 中尉 |
[37:39] | They have a full cfession…from the defendant. | 他们有招供… 被告人的 |
[37:47] | So,i guess we’ll see you in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[39:23] | Eric? | Eric? |
[39:24] | Hey,calleigh. | 嘿 Calleigh |
[39:26] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这? |
[39:27] | I just needeto catch up on some of my cases. | 我得跟一下我的一些案子 |
[39:35] | So,i figured out what you’re doing. | 我知道你要干什么了 |
[39:38] | Can’t wait to hear where this is going. | 洗耳恭听 |
[39:41] | You’re leaving csi,aren’t you? | 你要离开CSI 是不是? |
[39:56] | You always were good at reading me. | 你一直都很了解我 |
[39:59] | Look,um,let’s not tell anybody else for now. | 听着 唔 先别告诉任何人 |
[40:02] | I don’t feel like answering lots of questions. | 我还没准备好面对一堆疑问 |
[40:04] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会说的 |
[40:07] | Why are you going? | 你为什么要离开? |
[40:09] | Lot ofeasons. | 有很多原因 |
[40:11] | Life’s too srt? | 人生苦短? |
[40:13] | Yeah,basically. | 对 差不多 |
[40:15] | And what about you and me? | 那我们怎么办? |
[40:20] | I guess csi’s not the only game in town. | 我想CSI不是这里唯一的选择 |
[40:24] | Like i said,you know me too well. | 就像我说的 你太了解我了 |
[40:49] | csi:miami season 08 episode 05 | == 结束 == |
[42:21] | I’ll always be here,h | 我一直都在 H |