时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | This is WINK News Radio. | 这里是WINK新闻广播 |
[00:25] | The SEC and FBI have frozen Howard Burgess’ assets | 证监会和FBI已经冻结了 Howard Burgess的资产 |
[00:28] | and are moving closer to a trial date in his embezzlement charges. | 审理其挪用公款罪的开庭日期 也日益临近 |
[00:32] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里? |
[00:33] | Hangar Four. | 4号机库 |
[00:35] | Brazilian model’s flying in to surprise her athlete boyfriend. | 巴西模特飞来 给她运动员男友一个惊喜 |
[00:39] | Rough life,right? | 狂野吧 |
[01:31] | Noticed that limo’s parked in a restricted area. | 我发现一辆豪华轿车停在了禁区 |
[01:33] | I’ll call HQ. | 我通知总部 |
[01:45] | 22 to central. | 22呼叫中心 |
[01:47] | I’ve got some suspicious activity going on over here at Hangar Four,call for backup. | 四号机库发现异常情况 请求支援 |
[02:05] | Stop the plane! | 把飞机停下 |
[02:06] | He’s stealing the plane! | 他偷了飞机 |
[02:08] | Shut it down! | 快熄火 |
[02:09] | Central,I need that backup now! | 中心 我要求马上支援 |
[02:17] | Turn off your engine! | 关掉引擎 |
[02:19] | Stop the plane right now! | 马上把飞机停下 |
[02:21] | Stay where you are,or I will shoot! | 待在原地别动 否则我开枪了 |
[02:32] | I can’t believe you shot at me. | 真不敢相信你居然向我开了枪 |
[02:33] | What the hell were you planning on doing with Howard Burgess’ airplane? | 你开着Howard Burgess的飞机 想干什么? |
[02:36] | Howard Burgess? I don’t know him. | Howard Burgess? 我不认识 |
[02:38] | Right. | 切 |
[02:39] | Burgess is all over the news. | 新闻上都是Burgess |
[02:40] | Maybe you wanted to steal a piece of history. | 你是打算偷走一段历史吗? |
[02:42] | This is professional asset seizure. | 我是履行专业的财产扣押 |
[02:45] | Keep your hands where I can see them! | 手放在我能看到的地方 |
[02:46] | Slow,slow. | 慢着 别急 |
[02:46] | Slow! | 慢着 |
[02:49] | I’ve got my authorization paper anmy recovery agent’s license. | 我有授权证书 这是我的追偿代理人执照 |
[02:55] | You’re a repo guy for private jets? | 你来追缴私人飞机? |
[02:56] | Exactly. This guy,Howard Burgess,is six months behind on his payments. | 正是 这个Howard Burgess 已经6个月没有付贷款了 |
[03:00] | I’m just transporting it to its rightful owner. | 我不过是要把它送到 真正的主人手上 |
[03:03] | I don’t care what you’re doing,you boarded this aircraft illegally. | 不管你是干什么的 你属于非法登机 |
[03:05] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[03:16] | What’s that smell? | 里面什么味? |
[03:17] | Did you stir the tanks in the toilet? | 你在机舱里泼粪来着? |
[03:28] | Smells like a dead body. | 闻起来像是尸体 |
[03:32] | Better get PD out here. | 最好把警察叫来 |
[03:37] | Ooh,that’s not pretty. | 情况不妙啊 |
[03:53] | Well,what do you know,Frank? | 没想到吧 Frank |
[03:55] | Howard Burgess | Howard Burgess. |
[03:56] | Scammed half of Miami out of their life savings. | 半个迈阿密的积蓄都给他骗光了 |
[03:59] | A lot of people think he ought to be right there,me included. | 很多人都觉得他活该被溺死 我也是 |
[04:02] | Why you? | 怎么了? |
[04:03] | Crooked bastard soaked my 401K for ten grand. | 这王八蛋让我的退休金 赔得只剩了1万 |
[04:06] | What I don’t understand is,bigtime money guys like this always get a house arrest. | 我不明白 这种大富翁通常都会在家里被捕 |
[04:10] | Full surveillance till the trial is over. | 案子审结前会被全方位监视 |
[04:12] | Yeah,so the question is,did somebody break him out,or set him up for murder? | 嗯 所以问题是 是有人帮他越狱 还是设套杀了他 |
[04:18] | CSI: Miami Season 08 Episode 04 | |
[05:09] | 今天够早的 | |
[05:10] | Yeah,it’s hot out. | 是啊 真热啊 |
[05:12] | Glad I’m wearing this vest. | 还好我穿了马甲 |
[05:16] | So,you get to fish Howard Burgess out of the toilet. | 看来你要把Howard Burgess 从马桶里”钓”出来的 |
[05:20] | Have fun with all that. | 很有意思吧? |
[05:21] | You know,why don’t you go for it? | 不然你来? |
[05:23] | Oh,I’m sorry,first come,first slime,my friend. | 不好意思 先到先得 朋友 |
[05:25] | Why don’t we play for it? | 赌一把咋样? |
[05:28] | Rock,paper,scissors,are you serious? | 石头 剪子 布 你来真的? |
[05:30] | It’s the LA way. What,are you scared? | LA那边都这样 怎么 你怕了? |
[05:31] | Hell no,just not eight years old,that’s all,man. | 才怪 只不过已经不再是 8岁小孩了 哥们 |
[05:34] | On three and then you show. | 数到三 出手 |
[05:35] | Okay,look at me. | 那 看着我 |
[05:37] | All right,I got it. | 好的 我明白 |
[05:40] | Oh,snap! | 赢你了 |
[05:43] | That’s the Miami way. | Miami都是这样的 |
[05:48] | Have fun with the potty party. | 祝你和便壶玩的愉快 |
[05:50] | That’s good because I wouldn’t want to get that sweater vest dirty. | 也好 我可不想你弄脏了 你的毛线马甲 |
[05:58] | That’s mean. | 太过分了 |
[06:03] | Hey,Walter,glad to see you’re out of the lab. | 嗨 Walter 很高兴见到你走出实验室 |
[06:06] | What do we have here? | 这有什么事要做? |
[06:08] | We got a dead guy that got shoved into a toilet. | 有个死人给挤进马桶里去了 |
[06:10] | New guy gets the dirty work. Me? | 新来的干最脏的 我? |
[06:13] | It’s the Miami way. | Miami都这样 |
[06:32] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[06:33] | Well,this isn’t my first rodeo. | 这也不是我头一次上镜 |
[06:35] | Oh,really,you’ve stolen planes before? | 是吗 你原来也偷过飞机? |
[06:37] | I don’t steal; I reclaim property. | 我可没偷 我是来回收财产的 |
[06:39] | I’m a repo man. | 我是追偿代理人 |
[06:41] | Well,if this is all so legit,then how come half a dozen airport security officers had you at gunpoint? | 嗯 要是真合法的话 怎会有那么多机场保安用枪指着你? |
[06:45] | I have to get the plane out of the hangar before it’s legally mine. | 想要它成为我的合法财产 我得先把它从机库里弄出来 |
[06:49] | And if somebody tells me to stop before takeoff,I have to comply. | 如果有人在起飞前叫我停下 我只能服从 |
[06:53] | Did Howard Burgess ask you to stop and so you stuffed him in a toilet? | 是不是Howard Burgess叫你停下 所以你就把他弄马桶里去了 |
[06:56] | Howard Burgess must’ve been dead back there before I boarded. | Howard Burgess 肯定在我上机前就死了 |
[06:59] | We’ll see about that. | 这咱们就得等着瞧了 |
[07:01] | Have a nice time at PD. | 祝警局之行愉快 |
[07:16] | Pull him. | 用劲拉 |
[07:53] | Jesse? Yeah? | Jesse? 啊? |
[07:55] | Found this up there in the mess. | 上面的烂摊子中发现了这个 |
[07:56] | Looks like a handrolled marijuana cigarette. | 看上去好像是手卷的大麻烟卷 |
[07:59] | Yeah,get it to the lab. See if we can get DNA. | 嗯 送到实验室 看能不能找到DNA |
[08:02] | And you need to hit the showers. | 另外 你最好洗个澡 |
[08:05] | Will do,Coach. | 就去 教练 |
[08:10] | Hey,I,uh,spoke with the vic’s corrections officer. | 我联系了受害人的管教官员 |
[08:15] | He gave me the coordinates of Howard’s GPS ankle monitor. | 他给了我Howard的 GPS监视脚环的座标 |
[08:17] | I’m calling it up on the phone. | 我在手机上查查看 |
[08:22] | Red dot’s still blinking on the Burgess property. | 红点仍然在Burgess家的位置闪烁 |
[08:24] | Well,I guess that explains why no one was alerted when Howard moved beyond the signal’s boundary. | 所以Howard都跑出了 信号区外还没人知道 |
[08:27] | CO never knew Howard left. | 管教官员到现在 都不知道Howard跑了 |
[08:30] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[08:31] | That monitor’s on the move. | 监视显示红点在动 |
[08:32] | I’ll let the CO know we’re responding. | 我来通知他们 我们正在采取行动 |
[08:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:54] | You see that? | 看到没? |
[08:55] | Howard’s ankle monitor. | Howard的监视脚环 |
[08:59] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:05] | Oh,that’s not all. | 还不止那个 |
[09:06] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[09:08] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[09:09] | Whatever happened to Howard might’ve started here. | Howard可能就是在这出的事 |
[09:29] | You’re Howard Burgess’ son,Daniel,right? | 你是Howard Burgess的儿子吧? |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 为您失去亲人感到难过 |
[09:35] | You’re gonna find whoever did this,right? | 你一定会找到凶手的 是吧? |
[09:37] | Well,that’s the plan. | 嗯 有这打算 |
[09:39] | You have anybody that can account for your whereabouts this morning? | 有没有人能证明 你今早的行踪? |
[09:42] | II was sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[09:45] | Just woke up when your station called. | 直到警局打来电话才醒 |
[09:48] | You know,we found a handrolled cigarette on your dad’s plane. So? | 在你父亲的飞机上发现了手卷大麻烟卷 所以呢? |
[09:51] | So,if it’s yours,it puts you at the murder scene. | 所以 如果是你的 就说明你在犯罪现场 |
[09:53] | I mean,the joint’s probably mine from,like,a week ago. | 问题是就算是我的 也是一周前的了 |
[09:56] | I was partying on the plane with some friends. I probably dropped it. | 我和几个朋友在飞机上开派对来着 估计那时候掉的 |
[09:59] | II would never hurt my dad. | 我绝不会伤害我父亲的 |
[10:01] | Let me see your hand. | 把你的手给我看看 |
[10:07] | Did you get that helping your dad remove his ankle bracelet? | 是不是在帮助你父亲 拆脚环时弄的? |
[10:18] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[10:23] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[10:27] | I’m not saying another word. | 我什么都不会说了 |
[10:30] | You don’t have to. | 不用你说 |
[10:30] | Drug possession. | 持有毒品 |
[10:32] | Aiding and abetting a man under house arrest. | 教唆 辅助本宅软禁的嫌犯 |
[10:34] | Those are serious crimes. | 这都是重罪 |
[10:35] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[10:45] | I know you probably don’t believe this,but my dad wasn’t a bad man. | 我知道你可能不相信 但我爸爸不是坏人 |
[10:49] | At first he exaggerated the investment reports a little. | 一开始他是有点夸大投资报告 |
[10:52] | Then he could never catch up. | 可后来他实在是添补不上了 |
[10:54] | He wanted so bad for those big returns to be true for his clients. | 他也很想让他的客户 有丰厚的回报 |
[10:58] | When the market crashed,he… | 可是市场崩溃了 他… |
[11:00] | he was in too deep. | 他陷得太深了 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | Daniel,what happened after you removed the ankle monitor? | Daniel 你帮他拆了监视器后 发生了什么事? |
[11:08] | He left in his car. | 他开车走了 |
[11:10] | He was going to pay back the investors some of what they lost. | 他要去偿还他的投资者一部分损失 |
[11:13] | But somebody killed him before he got the chance. | 可是有人没给他那个机会先杀死了他 |
[11:16] | Daniel,he was going to pay them back with what money? | Daniel 他又哪来的钱去还给他们? |
[11:20] | II don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:21] | Butbut my dad said the Feds would just keep whatever money they find for themselves, | 不过 我爸说政府会把找到的钱都占为已有 |
[11:25] | not pay back the investors. | 而不会还给投资人 |
[11:27] | You do understand,I’m not a Fed. | 你要明白我不是FBI的 |
[11:29] | And I just want to find who killed him. | 我只是想找出凶手 |
[11:32] | Do you think you can clear his name? | 你觉得你能为他正名吗? |
[11:34] | I’m going to do my best. | 我会尽力而为 |
[11:37] | Well,what about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[11:38] | Am I… am I going to jail? | 我…我会坐牢吗? |
[11:41] | You’ll probably receive probation. | 你可能会获缓刑 |
[11:44] | But more importantly,Daniel,you need to be honest with me. | 但更重要的是 Daniel 你必须对我说实话 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[11:53] | I… I honestly don’t know where my dad was keeping his money. | 我…我确实不知道爸爸 把钱藏哪里了 |
[11:56] | All right,wha? | 好的 那你妈妈呢? |
[11:58] | She doesn’t know either. She has nothing to do with this. | 她也不知道 她和这事没关系 |
[12:00] | Where’s your mother now,son? | 那她现在在哪儿? 小子 |
[12:04] | She said she was going to the mall. | 她说过要去商场 |
[12:23] | Mrs. Burgess? | Burgess太太? |
[12:27] | Look who’s out spending money in Ocean Walk Park. | 看看这是谁在海洋公园挥霍呢啊 |
[12:29] | It’s not what it looks like. I’m working. | 不是你想的那样 我在工作 |
[12:31] | You expect us to believe you’re working here for money? | 你觉得我们会相信 你为了钱在这儿上班吗? |
[12:34] | My son and I will be homeless in a few days unless I can save up a security deposit for a rental. | 几天以后我和儿子就要无家可归了 除非我攒出贷款的保险金 |
[12:40] | Why don’t you try to hock some of your diamonds? | 把珠宝典当了不就行了? |
[12:43] | Mrs. Burgess,when was the last time you saw your husband? | Burgess太太 最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候? |
[12:46] | A few days ago,I think. | 大概几天前吧 |
[12:48] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[12:50] | Since they froze our assets,our lawyers thought that it would be best | 自从他们冻结了我们的资产 律师和我们说 |
[12:53] | if we lived in separate wings of the house. | 我们最好分开住在房子两侧 |
[12:56] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:57] | That I bilked all of those investors out of their life savings. | 是我骗光了那些投资者的积蓄 |
[13:01] | I must have known everything that my husband was up to,but I didn’t. | 我丈夫要干什么事我应该都清楚 但我不知道 |
[13:05] | He was always in his office,writing in those notebooks. | 他总是在办公室里写一些笔记 |
[13:06] | I had no idea what he was up to. | 他要干什么我毫不知情 |
[13:08] | You were vice president of his investment fund. | 你可是他投资基金的副总裁 |
[13:11] | It was written all over the fake paperwork you jokers sent me. | 你们的人给我的假文件上都这么写的 |
[13:14] | He put my name on those papers so that it would seem like a family business. | 他把我的名字签在上面 看起来就像是家族生意了 |
[13:20] | No one believes me. | 我就知道没人信我 |
[13:22] | Mrs. Burgess,that’s not necessarily true. | Burgess太太 并非如此 |
[13:24] | Burgess? Allison Burgess? | Burgess? Allison Burgess? |
[13:27] | That’s her! | 就是她! |
[13:28] | You’re a thief! | 你就是个贼! |
[13:29] | Got one question: where is my money? Huh? | 就一个问题 我的钱哪儿去了? 啊? |
[13:32] | You wiped out my family’s entire savings account. | 你把我家全部积蓄都卷走了 |
[13:35] | And put us out on the street! | 让我们露宿街头! |
[13:35] | Sir. Sir,this is a murder investigation. | 先生 先生 我们正在进行谋杀调查 |
[13:38] | I’d appreciate it if you’d step back. | 请你退后 配合调查 |
[13:40] | You should be investigating where my money went. | 你们应该去查我的钱都哪儿去了 |
[13:42] | Everybody knows she and her husband have money hidden out there somewhere. | 谁都知道她和她老公把钱藏起来了 |
[13:46] | Sir,this is not the time or the place. | 先生 你这么做不合时宜 |
[13:49] | This is Allison Burgess! | 她是Allison Burgess! |
[13:51] | She has millions stashed away. | 她藏匿了几百万 |
[13:53] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[13:53] | You’re under arrest,pal. You’re going down to PD. | 你被捕了 伙计 去警局吧 |
[13:55] | You suck! | 你太不要脸了! |
[13:56] | Yeah,give me back my money! | 没错 把我的钱还给我! |
[13:58] | Here we go. Right away. Right to the car. | 我们走 快点 上车 |
[14:01] | Howard Burgess got what he deserved. | Howard Burgess活该被杀了 |
[14:03] | And you’re next! | 下一个就是你! |
[14:06] | Excuse us,please. Out of the way. | 拜托 给我们让路 |
[14:07] | You’re just lucky the cops are here. | 警察在这儿算你走运 |
[14:09] | Next time they won’t be here to save you. | 下次他们就不会在这儿救你了 |
[14:11] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[14:37] | Look,please. I just need some soda,juice,anything. | 拜托 我只是想要罐汽水或果汁 什么都行 |
[14:41] | I just gave you water ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前刚给过你水 |
[14:42] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[14:43] | Oh,I understand fine. | 哦 我明白的很 |
[14:44] | You ask me again,I’m gonna cuff you to the bench. | 你再要一次我就把你拷凳子上 |
[14:46] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[14:53] | Officer,I need you to get this man something to drink. Something with sugar. | 警官 我需要你去给他找点喝的 要带糖份的 |
[14:56] | You’re hypoglycemic,is that right? | 你有低血糖 是不是? |
[14:59] | Diabetic. | 糖尿病 |
[15:00] | Okay. Just hang on. | 好的 再坚持一会儿 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[15:28] | Let me check and see how long you have to be here. | 我去查一下 看你还要在这里待多久 |
[15:37] | Isn’t that the guy Tripp brought in? | 是Tripp抓进来的那个家伙? |
[15:38] | Yeah,his name’s Carlos Guzman. | 对 他叫Carlos Guzman |
[15:40] | They’re just about to release him. | 他们正要放了他 |
[15:42] | What happen,he lose a lot of money? | 怎么了 他损失很多? |
[15:43] | He said Burgess took everything,and put his family out on the street. | 他说Burgess骗走了一切 让他和家人无家可归 |
[15:46] | And now,to make matters worse,he’s got a public defender. | 现在 更糟的是 他需要个公派律师了 |
[15:49] | Oh,man,that guy’s hit a rough patch. | 哦 天 那还真是够坎坷的 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:52] | I hope he makes it through. | 希望他能扛过去 |
[15:55] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[16:01] | Can I get you a cab or something? | 需要帮你叫出租吗? |
[16:04] | Pay the driver with what,my good looks? | 司机觉得我英俊就不用付钱了? |
[16:06] | Well,I can see if someone’s going your way. I could ask around. | 要是谁和你一路 我可以替你问问 |
[16:08] | Look,man,no one’s going my way. | 听着 哥们 没人和我一路 |
[16:09] | You don’t know that. | 这你可不知道 |
[16:11] | I live in my car. | 我就住在我的车里 |
[16:18] | My wife’s coming to get me. | 我妻子来接我 |
[16:22] | Howard Burgess wiped you out. | Howard Burgess把你的钱都卷走了 |
[16:25] | Nail in the coffin. | 一击致命啊 |
[16:27] | I was a music teacher. | 我原来是音乐老师 |
[16:29] | Then the county cut all the arts programs,laid me off. | 那时郡里撤销了所有的艺术项目 我就下岗了 |
[16:32] | Lost my health insurance. | 医保也没了 |
[16:33] | Put our little bit of savings into Howard Burgess,just to get out from under it all,you know. | 把仅有的积蓄给了Howard Burgess 你要知道我们只想摆脱困境 |
[16:40] | And then he stole it. | 然后他把钱偷走了 |
[16:44] | All of it. | 一点儿不剩 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:49] | Not as much as my wife…and my son. | 对我妻子和儿子来说这不够 |
[16:54] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[16:55] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都值得有第二次机会 |
[17:01] | Carlos | Carlos. |
[17:06] | Are you hurt? | 受伤了吗? |
[17:06] | No,I just lost my temper with that awful woman. | 没有 我只是一看见那个贱女人 就失控了 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry,baby. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[17:10] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[17:13] | Hey,mijo. | 嘿 mijo |
[17:28] | Hi,it’s Jesse Cardoza. | 嗨 我是 Jesse Cardoza |
[17:30] | I have a question about the Coastline Plaza building. | 我有个关于海岸线广场建筑的问题 |
[17:33] | Yeah,okay. | 好的 |
[17:35] | Well,have her business manager call me when she gets in,all right? | 等她进去的时候 让她的商务经理通知我 好吧? |
[17:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[17:41] | That your girlfriend? | 女朋友? |
[17:43] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[17:45] | Oh,I see. | 哦 明白了 |
[17:48] | Keeping your options open. | 广种薄收嘛 |
[17:50] | Yeah,that’s how I like to roll,too. | 是哈 我也喜欢左摇右摆 |
[17:54] | Well,I’ll be in the morgue if you need me. | 需要我的话就去停尸房 |
[18:24] | Wish we could find those notebooks she was telling us about. | 但愿能找到她说过的那些笔记 |
[18:33] | Mr. Wolfe,did you hear that? | Wolfe 你听见了吗? |
[19:09] | Yeah,these are Howard Burgess’s ledgers. | 是Howard Burgess的分类帐薄 |
[19:12] | I bet the Feds would love to get their hands on these. | FBI的人看见了会高兴死 |
[19:14] | The Feds and everybody in the state of Florida. | 还有佛罗里达州的每个人 |
[19:16] | Maybe now we’ll know where he stashed his millions. | 现在也许能知道他把钱放哪儿了 |
[19:18] | And maybe,maybe who killed him. | 也许还能知道谁杀了他 |
[19:21] | Go through those with a finetooth comb. | 从头到尾梳理一遍 |
[19:59] | What about the socalled Burgess treasure,the money that they say he had locked away? | 被Burgess藏起来的所谓的宝藏 查得怎么样了? |
[20:02] | The ledger seems to indicate there was a,uh,secret stash. | 这些帐薄似乎都在指向 一个秘密金库 |
[20:05] | By my estimates,somewhere in the eight figure category. | 据我估计 是一个金额高低 八位数的金库 |
[20:09] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[20:10] | Every entry with a red tab that says “noise.” | 带红色标签的每比入账上 都写着”噪声” |
[20:13] | They all seem to be taking money out of people’s accounts. | 应该是从帐户偷钱的记录 |
[20:17] | You know,”noise” could be the password for some sort of a hidden bank account. | 你知道 “噪声”可能是 什么秘密账户的密码 |
[20:20] | Yeah,but there’s no,uh,Cayman or Swiss bank accounts that have any record of doing business with Burgess. | 是的 但是没有开曼群岛或瑞士的账户 显示和Burgess做交易 |
[20:26] | Okay,keep at it. | 好吧 你继续查 |
[20:27] | I’ll be down in Autopsy. | 我去验尸房 |
[20:34] | Hey,Tom. | 嘿 Tom |
[20:36] | Cause of death on this one’s plain as daystrangulation. | 死因一清二楚勒死 |
[20:39] | And our killer was kind enough to leave a very helpful clue. | 凶手还给咱们留下了 很有帮助的线索 |
[20:43] | It looks like some sort of a chain. | 看着像某种链子 |
[20:50] | We’ve got a murder weapon in our sights,and we haven’t even gotten to the exciting part. | 我们已经知道了凶器 但最来劲的还不是这个 |
[20:54] | There’s an exciting part. | 还有更来劲的 |
[20:58] | What the hell are you doing with that banana? | 你拿个香蕉干嘛? |
[21:00] | 就是拿它做个例子 | |
[21:02] | 把这个香蕉当成死者的脖子 | |
[21:05] | If I strangle the banana,then look at the outer skin, | 如果我攥住它 然后再看表皮 |
[21:09] | I don’t see much evidence of damage,but… | 看不出有多大损伤 但是… |
[21:13] | if I peel it… | 如果我剥了皮… |
[21:16] | It looks like pudding. | 和布丁差不多烂了 |
[21:18] | Right. But… | 对 但是… |
[21:20] | Howard here has more than fruit insidehe has bones. | Howard脖子里的可不是水果 而是骨头 |
[21:24] | When his neck was getting squeezed,the vertebrae actually separated. | 当他的脖子遭到挤压时 脊椎实际上都断裂了 |
[21:30] | The force it takes to dislodge those vertebrae is massive. | 扼断脊椎需要很大的力气 |
[21:34] | Okay,so we had a really strong killer. | 好的 那我们面对的 是一个很强壮的杀手 |
[21:36] | More than strong. | 不只是强壮 |
[21:37] | This is beyond human. | 超过了人类的力量 |
[21:40] | Think machine. | 想一下机器 |
[21:42] | Something with a chain attachment. | 某种带着链锁的机器 |
[21:44] | I bet there’s something like that at the hangar. | 我猜飞机棚里有这类东西 |
[21:46] | I’m gonna go back and see if I can find something that fits the description. | 我回去看看能不能 找到符合描述的东西 |
[21:49] | Thanks,Tom. Sure. | 谢了 Tom 不客气 |
[22:07] | Here we go. I’ve got chain. | 找到了 我找到链子了 |
[22:09] | It’s attached to chock blocks,which are technically heavy enough to stop a plane, | 连在垫木上 力量之大 足以阻止飞机前滑 |
[22:13] | so I guess they could be used to kill somebody. | 所以我猜它们可以用来杀人 |
[22:15] | Yeah,well,except there’s nothing mechanical about chocks. | 对 只不过垫木并不包涵机械力 |
[22:18] | I’m surprised Burgess uses aluminum chocks. | 真惊讶Burgess会使用铝质的垫木 |
[22:20] | Extruded rubber’s more appropriate for this plane. | 橡胶压出的对这架飞机更合适 |
[22:23] | You know a lot about planes. | 你挺了解飞机的 |
[22:24] | I have my pilot’s license. | 我有飞行执照 |
[22:26] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[22:32] | What about that? | 那个如何? |
[22:34] | You think he got winched? | 你觉得他是被绞盘绞的? |
[22:35] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[22:46] | There’s blood. Looks like we found our murder weapon. | 上面有血 看起来我们找到凶器了 |
[23:00] | Let’s take the winch back to the lab,and I guess we’ll just… | 把绞盘带回实验室 看来我们只需… |
[23:06] | Get someone to barricade the runway now! | 立即派人在跑道上设路障! |
[23:26] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[23:28] | Get down here. | 下来 |
[23:31] | I have all the proper documentation,Officers. | 我持有所有合法文件 警官 |
[23:33] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[23:35] | Hands on your head. | 把手放在头上 |
[23:36] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[23:37] | This is a professional asset seizure. | 这是专业资产没收 |
[23:40] | This is a professional asset seizure. | 这是专业资产没收 |
[23:43] | I’ve got the authorization papers and my repo license. | 我有授权书和回收执照 |
[23:47] | You know,that sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[23:48] | What do you guys havesome sort of a script you read from? | 你们有什么… 从某本剧本上学来的吗? |
[23:51] | No,just these papers in my back pocket. | 不是 就是后口袋的那些纸 |
[24:02] | It’s the same paper the other guy had. | 和那人的文件相同 |
[24:05] | Well,I don’t know how. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[24:06] | My boss owns this plane straight out. | 不客气的说 这架飞机是我老板的 |
[24:08] | Who’s your boss? | 你老板是谁? |
[24:09] | Gary Archer of Land East Air. | 东岸航空的Gary Archer |
[24:12] | This bird is worth 20 mil. | 这只大鸟值2000万 |
[24:13] | Mr. Archer,you have legal right to the jet,but you should have come to us first. | Archer先生 你拥有飞机的合法权利 但你应该先来找我们 |
[24:18] | I apologize for that. | 我为此道歉 |
[24:19] | Okay,did you know Howard Burgess? | 好的 你认识Howard Burgess吗? |
[24:22] | No,he’s a customer. | 不 他只是个顾客 |
[24:24] | I just wanted my plane back. | 我就是想拿回我的飞机 |
[24:25] | Okay,so when the first repo man failed you,you hired the second one? | 那么 当第一个回收人员 失败了之后 你请了第二个? |
[24:31] | No. | 没 |
[24:31] | Byron Pearce is the only person I hired. | 我就请了Byron Pearce |
[24:34] | I would have flown the thing out myself if I hadn’t have let my license lapse. | 要不是我的执照失效了的话 我会亲自把这东西飞回去了 |
[24:37] | You know what? Until I can confirm that,I would appreciate it if you canceled all your meetings. | 知道吗? 在能查实之前 请你取消所有的回忆 |
[24:46] | So if Gary Archer didn’t hire that first repo man,who did? | 那么如果Gary Archer没有 雇用第一个回收人员 那是谁雇的? |
[24:50] | I guess I was hoping you’d tell me. | 我指望你告诉我呢 |
[24:53] | The his papers; we got them from the airport officers. | 这是他的文件 我们从机场官员那拿到的 |
[25:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[25:06] | We’ve got some indentations here. | 这有些凹凸痕 |
[25:08] | You think those are handwriting? | 你觉得是手写的吗? |
[25:09] | Let’s find out. | 查查看吧 |
[25:38] | That is a signature. | 是个签名 |
[25:40] | A few more letters and we’ll know whose. | 只需几个字母 就能知道是谁的了 |
[25:50] | The victim’s wife hired this repo man? | 受害者的妻子雇用了 这个回收人员? |
[25:54] | Allison Burgess | Allison Burgess. |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | You didn’t like working at the mall,did you? | 你不太喜欢在商场工作 是不是? |
[26:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[26:02] | I guess you figured hocking your hubby’s jet was a lot easier than hocking cookies. | 我猜你发现典当你丈夫的飞机 比典当饼干简单的多 |
[26:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[26:12] | So you found out. | 看来你们发现了 |
[26:14] | Mrs. Burgess,you hired Tony Conner to take that jet. | Burgess太太 你雇了Tony Conner去取飞机 |
[26:19] | Yeah,I thought I could sell it,and the money could help me and my son | 对 我想我能卖了它 卖的钱能帮我和我儿子 |
[26:23] | and pay back some of the people that my husband hurt. | 并偿还一些被我丈夫伤害的人 |
[26:26] | Here’s the problemyou didn’t own the jet. | 问题是 你并不拥有飞机 |
[26:29] | Howard never paid it off. | Howard从没付清过钱 |
[26:33] | He told me he paid cash up front. | 他告诉我他用现金付清了 |
[26:36] | That was a lie. | 那是骗你的 |
[26:37] | He was hiding it from its rightful owner,and by the way,he showed up this afternoon to collect. | 他把飞机藏到远离合法所有人的地方 顺便说一句 他这个下午来取了 |
[26:47] | So… I guess I really am flat broke. | 那么 我猜我真是身无分文了 |
[26:53] | What happened to Howard’s big old treasure? | Howard的那一大笔旧资产怎么样了? |
[26:56] | II,uh… I wish I knew something about it. | 我 呃… 我希望我知道点什么 |
[26:59] | So he didn’t tell you. | 那么说他没告诉你 |
[27:04] | No. | 没 |
[27:05] | I bet that pissed you off. | 我猜你气死了 |
[27:09] | So much so that maybe you killed him over that money? | 气得你也许为了这笔钱杀了他吧? |
[27:13] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[27:17] | You were protecting me earlier. | 你之前还在保护我 |
[27:19] | Mrs. Burgess,your role in the murder has yet to be determined. | Burgess太太 你在这场谋杀中的身份还未明 |
[27:23] | Are you saying I’m under arrest? | 你是说我被捕了吗? |
[27:26] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:45] | So the DNA on our blood and soft tissue is a match to our victim. | 血迹的DNA和软组织和受害者相符 |
[27:49] | And I’m not seeing any signs of trace. | 而且我没找到任何痕迹 |
[27:52] | Hopefully Ryan’s having better luck with the ledger. | 但愿Ryan的分类账会有所发现 |
[27:54] | You know,I have to say,still,I’m excited. | 我得说 我还是很激动 |
[27:56] | This is my first case of death by winch. | 这是我第一个死因是 绞盘绞杀的案子 |
[27:59] | You haven’t changed much since the day I met you,have you? | 从我认识你的那天开始 你就没怎么变过 是不是? |
[28:03] | Oh,my gosh,that was my first day,wasn’t it? | 噢 天呐 那是我第一天上班 对不对? |
[28:05] | Yeah,I remember the very enthusiastic lateral. | 对 我记得那张非常热情的侧脸 |
[28:08] | I was right to be. This is a great lab. | 我来对了 这是个很棒的实验室 |
[28:12] | It’s certainly not the broom closet I remember. | 很显然不再是我记得的那个清洁间了 |
[28:14] | So what brought you back to Miami? | 你怎么回迈阿密了? |
[28:19] | Partially personal. | 有一部分私人原因 |
[28:21] | A girl? | 女孩子? |
[28:23] | Kind of,but not the way you’re thinking. | 也算 但不是你想得那样 |
[28:26] | That’s very mysterious. | 很神秘嘛 |
[28:28] | Not as mysterious as our killer. | 不像我们的凶手那么神秘 |
[28:29] | an,I’m not seeg anything that suggests he touched the murder weapon. | 我没看到任何能证明 他碰过凶器的证据 |
[28:34] | The only place we know that he touched was the private jet’s toilet, | 我们只知道他碰过私人飞机的厕所 |
[28:37] | and someone’s already made Walter go through that. | 而且已经有人让Walter查过了 |
[28:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:42] | I mean,there is a part of the toilet we’ve been overlooking. | 我们遗漏了厕所的一部分 |
[28:55] | Boy,you really got me paying my dues today. | 伙计 你今天真让我代价惨重 |
[28:58] | 我在想… | |
[28:59] | after the tank,the waste passes through pipes and a pump and ends up in a filter. | 在经过水槽之后 废物会通过水管 和泵 最后落在过滤器里 |
[29:04] | Where things like evidence can get caught? | 证据之类的东西能可能就在这? |
[29:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:10] | You’re doing good. | 做得很好 |
[29:14] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看有什么发现 |
[29:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[29:58] | It’s a contact lens. | 是隐形眼镜 |
[30:01] | Can’t be viable for DNA. | 提不到DNA |
[30:03] | Much like our victim,it’s been in sewage all morning. | 就像我们的死者 在污水里泡了一早上 |
[30:05] | No,we may not need DNA. | 不 我们也许用不着DNA |
[30:06] | I mean,the lensometer should be able to measure the prescription. | 焦度计应该能测量出度数 |
[30:09] | All we have to do is match that to the suspect. | 我们只需拿这和疑犯做比对 |
[30:11] | And there was that one guyCarlos something or other. | 的确有个人 Carlos还是谁的 |
[30:15] | Uh… you know,the guy that tried to attack Burgess’ wife. | 唔 那个试着攻击Burgess太太的 |
[30:20] | He did wear glasses. | 他的确戴眼镜 |
[30:22] | Maybe because he lost his contacts in the murder. | 也许是因为他在凶案中 丢了隐形眼镜 |
[30:24] | I don’t know,man,that guy is just trying to get by. | 我不确定 伙计 那人只是想活下去 |
[30:26] | I mean,he’s living in his car. | 他住在车里 |
[30:28] | Yeah,all because of Howard Burgess. | 对 就因为Howard Burgess |
[30:31] | Maybe it’s just me,but it sounds like motive. | 我觉得听起来像是动机 |
[30:44] | Can I see your glasses,please? | 能看看你的眼镜吗 麻烦了? |
[30:45] | What for? | 为什么? |
[30:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:48] | You don’t have to understand. You attacked a woman in broad daylight. | 你不用明白 你大白天的袭击了一个女人 |
[30:51] | It’s not a stretch for you to kill Burgess. | 怀疑你杀了Burgess也很正常 |
[30:54] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[30:56] | I have a family who depends on me. | 一家子人要靠我 |
[30:57] | I lost my temper at the mall. | 我在商场发脾气了 |
[30:59] | I overreacted. | 我反应过度了 |
[31:01] | It was wrong. | 我做错了 |
[31:16] | Match? | 吻合吗? |
[31:27] | No. | 不吻合 |
[31:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:31] | Means your eyes are innocent. | 说明你的眼睛是无辜的 |
[31:33] | Sorry we made you come back in. | 抱歉让你跑了一次 |
[31:35] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[31:42] | Lieutenant,traffic copter just located Burgess’ car. | 队长 巡逻直升机刚刚 发现了Burgess的车 |
[31:44] | Fifth and Clover. | 符合描述 |
[31:45] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[32:00] | I guess Howard abandoned the Bentley on the way to his plane. | 我猜Howard在去机场的 途中丢弃了这辆宾利 |
[32:04] | Maybe he ran out of gas. | 也许是没油了 |
[32:06] | That’s not what happened,Frank. | 不是这样的 Frank |
[32:08] | This tire has been slashed. | 轮胎被扎破了 |
[32:11] | I guess they didn’t want him to drive out of here. | 我猜有人并不想看到这辆车离开 |
[32:14] | So the struggle could have started here,ended at the hangar. | 所以搏斗也许就从这儿开始 在飞机库结束 |
[32:19] | You got treads on another car? | 你发现另一辆车的痕迹了? |
[32:20] | I’ve got a single tread… | 只找到一条车痕… |
[32:23] | synonymous with a motorcycle. | 大概是辆摩托车 |
[32:35] | I let you off with a warning,Daniel,because I thought you were being honest with me. | 我放过了你 Daniel 我以为你对我说了实话 |
[32:39] | I was. | 我是 |
[32:40] | You ran your father off the road this morning,son. | 今早你把你父亲丢在了路边 孩子 |
[32:48] | Yeah,so? | 对 那又怎样 |
[32:49] | You broke him out. And then you tried to stop him. | 你们吵翻了 你想阻止他 |
[32:52] | Why? | 阻止什么 |
[32:55] | He said he was going to pay people back. | 他说要把钱还回去 |
[32:57] | I… I trusted him. | 我…我相信他 |
[32:59] | I… I always trusted him. | 我…我一直都相信着他 |
[33:04] | Then,after we got the anklet off,I saw him grab a suitcase. | 然而 当我们取下踝环后 我看见他提了一只公文包 |
[33:07] | I… I checked his closet,and his passport was gone. | 我…我翻了他的抽屉 他的护照不见了 |
[33:12] | So,I… I chased him. | 所以 我…我跟上他 |
[33:14] | I saw his car speeding down Coral Drive,and… | 我看到他飞速驶下Coral Drive 然后… |
[33:17] | and I had to stop him,so I just sped up. | 然后我知道得拦下他 所以我加速了 |
[33:22] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[33:23] | Daniel? | Daniel? |
[33:31] | Daniel,what the hell do you think you’re doing? | Daniel 你以为你在干嘛 |
[33:33] | You said you were gonna pay the investors at least half of what you owe; now where are you going? | 你说你会把至少一半的钱 还给投资者 那现在你要去哪 |
[33:36] | Don’t be naive. There’s nothing left for me to do. | 别傻了 我已经无计可施 |
[33:38] | They’re going to lynch me. | 他们会处死我的 |
[33:41] | You lied to me? | 你骗我? |
[33:42] | You can never know the kind of pressure I’m under. | 你不会明白我承受了多大的压力 |
[33:46] | I hope they do lynch you. | 希望他们真能处死你 |
[33:54] | He left me and my mom behind. | 他把我和我妈抛在脑后 |
[33:57] | And now she’s getting blamed for all this stuff she didn’t even do. | 现在她却无辜地为这事备受指责 |
[34:00] | How am I supposed to fix that? | 我该怎么办 |
[34:01] | Don’t grow up to be like him. | 将来别像他一样 |
[34:24] | What about our ledger? Did any of our suspects show up on here? | 账簿查的怎样? 有嫌犯浮出水面了吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 有 |
[34:30] | Carlos Guzman… and Gary Archer. | Carlos Guzman…和Gary Archer |
[34:35] | No wonder Gary Archer wanted his plane back. | 怪不得Gary Archer想拿回他的飞机 |
[34:37] | Looks like his company lost millions to Burgess. | 看来他的公司在Burgess身上 损失了上百万 |
[34:40] | Land East Air? Yeah. Why? | 东岸航空? 没错 怎么了 |
[34:42] | Because he never mentioned investing with Burgess. | 他从未提过他投资了Burgess |
[35:00] | Do you wear contacts,Mr. Archer? | 你戴隐形眼镜吗 Archer先生 |
[35:03] | I’m not sure I understand where you’re going with this. | 我不大明白你们要做什么 |
[35:06] | Can u pop one out fome? | 你能取一只下来吗 |
[35:09] | Right here? It’s not very sanitary. | 就在这? 不大卫生吧 |
[35:37] | Negative sevenpointfive. | 750度近视 |
[35:39] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[35:41] | The contacts that you wear matches the exact prescription of a lens we found at the murder scene of Howard Burgess. | 你戴的隐形眼镜与我们在Howard Burgess 谋杀现场找到的度数一致 |
[35:47] | I think it fell out when you were hiding his body. | 我想是你藏尸体时候落下的吧 |
[36:04] | Why would I kill him? | 我干嘛要杀他 |
[36:05] | Because Burgess stole tens of millions of dollars from your company. | 因为Burgess从你们 公司偷走了上千万美金 |
[36:13] | It was not just my money. | 这不只是我的钱 |
[36:16] | I convinced my entire family to invest with him. | 我说服整个家族投资他 |
[36:20] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[36:22] | My two brothers. | 两个兄弟 |
[36:23] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[36:25] | My grandparents. | 我祖父母 |
[36:27] | When I lost everything,they lost everything. | 我一无所有就代表他们也一无所有 |
[36:32] | That must have crushed you. | 你一定气疯了 |
[36:34] | With everything that he took from me,at the very least,Howard Burgess owed me my plane. | Howard Burgess从我手上夺走了一切 但至少飞机是我的 |
[36:38] | I subscribed to all flight tracking online sites,watching for Burgess to move. | 我订阅了所有在线航班指南 监视Burgess的一举一动 |
[36:44] | This morning,I see the tail number popping up to go to the Caymans, | 今天早上 追踪信号 突然指向也门群岛 |
[36:47] | so I know he’s getting away. | 我就知道他准备逃跑 |
[36:51] | Hey,stop right now,or I’ll stop you myself. | 嘿 别动 别逼我亲自动手 |
[36:53] | Gary,we can make a deal here. | Gary 我们在这做笔交易如何 |
[36:56] | I’m done doing business with you. This plane is mine. | 我绝不会再跟你交易了 飞机是我的 |
[36:58] | Looks like I’m pretty good at taking what’s yours. | 好像我从你那拿了多少东西似地 |
[37:04] | I was just there to keep him from taking my plane. | 我只是到那阻止他夺走我的飞机 |
[37:07] | But he starts fighting me like a caged animal. | 但他开始像困兽一样攻击我 |
[37:11] | I lost it. | 我失控了 |
[37:40] | And then you hid his body. | 然后你藏起了他的尸体 |
[37:41] | I thought it would go undetected in the plane and I would send my repo guy to fetch it for me. | 我以为藏在飞机上不会有人察觉 然后我可以再雇个人把它取回来 |
[38:09] | Howard Burgess got what was coming to him. | Howard Burgess罪有应得 |
[38:12] | A lot of people are going to be happy with what I did. | 很多人会因此拍手称快 |
[38:14] | They’re going to want to shake my hand. | 他们都会想跟我握手 |
[38:15] | Those people are going to have to settle for a phone call through glass. | 那他们也只能 隔着玻璃跟你通电话了 |
[38:29] | I can’t believe,after all this,we still have no idea where Burgess’s money is. | 不敢相信 搞了这么久还是 不知道Burgess把钱藏哪了 |
[38:35] | And the only credible lead we have is the word “noise” | 唯一的可靠线索就是”noise”这个词 |
[38:38] | Maybe the Feds will eventually figure out what that means. | 希望联邦调查局 有天能发现它的意思 |
[38:41] | Maybe there’s no money. | 也许根本就没钱了 |
[38:43] | Between the house,the Bentley,the plane… | 看看这豪宅 宾利 专机 |
[38:47] | Let me see that for a minute. | 这个能给我看下吗 |
[38:53] | Take a look at the tail number. | 看看这串数字 |
[38:56] | Oh,that’s just like a license plate for a plane. | 哦 好像是飞机的牌照 |
[38:57] | Does it look special to you? | 有什么特别的吗 |
[38:59] | What if it was a word? | 如果这是个词呢 |
[39:02] | What if the 1 was an “i” | 假如1代表”i” |
[39:05] | and the 5 was an “S”? | 5代表”S”? |
[39:08] | Noise | Noise. |
[39:09] | The money’s on the plane. | 钱在飞机上 |
[39:35] | If I were you,I’d put that down. | 如果我是你 就会放下它 |
[39:46] | What are you doing here,Daniel? | 你在这做什么 Daniel? |
[39:48] | I’m taking what my father owes me. | 来拿我爸欠我的东西 |
[39:50] | That money never belonged to your father. | 这些钱从来就不属于你父亲 |
[39:52] | It certainly doesn’t belong to you,son. | 当然也不属于你 孩子 |
[39:54] | But he promised me. He said this was mine. | 但是他保证过 他说这些都是我的 |
[39:56] | It was supposed to go back to the investors. Remember? | 应该把它还给投资者 记得吗 |
[40:00] | Well… well,I guess… I guess I lied about that. | 哦 我想…我想我说了谎 |
[40:05] | Daniel,what the hell do you think you’re doing? | Daniel 你以为你在干嘛 |
[40:07] | You said you’d split the cash with me if I broke you out. | 你说过只要放你出来 就把现金分给我 |
[40:10] | Tell me how your passport fits into that plan. | 那你拿走护照算什么意思 |
[40:11] | Don’t be naive. I worked too hard for that money to let go of it now. | 别傻了 为这些钱我已经付出太多 |
[40:15] | So,you lied to me? | 所以 你骗了我 |
[40:16] | Let me give you some fatherly advice. | 给你些父亲的建议 |
[40:18] | In this world,it’s every man for himself. | 在这个世界上 没有人不自私 |
[40:21] | Well,in that case… | 是吗 那我只能… |
[40:32] | I… I thought that would stop him. | 我…我以为这样就能阻止他 |
[40:35] | And then,when you guys said that his body was on the plane, | 然后 当你们说在飞机上 发现他的尸体 |
[40:37] | I knew that’s where the money had to be. | 我就知道钱一定藏在这 |
[40:39] | I guess it’s like what my dad said. | 就像我爸爸说的 |
[40:40] | It… it’s every man for himself. | 各为其利 |
[40:43] | What about your mother? | 你母亲呢 |
[40:46] | People are just going to think whatever they want to about her anyway. | 别人已经认定她了 |
[40:49] | In my experience,the truth comes out. | 在我看来 真相已经出现 |
[40:54] | It always does. | 总会真相大白的 |
[41:02] | So,why don’t you come with me? | 现在 跟我走吧 |
[41:55] | Man,Walter,you should have seen the look on your face when I handed you those gloves today. | Walter 你真该看看今天我递 手套给你的时候 你的脸色 |
[41:59] | Yeah,laugh it up,shorty. | 随你笑吧 矮子 |
[42:01] | Just don’t come crying to me when you need to get a beaker off the high shelf. | 等你要从高架上取烧杯 的时候别来对我哭诉 |
[42:04] | You know that beer I said I was going to buy you earlier? | 记得我以前说过 要请你喝的啤酒吗 |
[42:06] | Not buying it. Nope. Not gonna happen. | 我不买了 不买 绝对不买 |
[42:11] | Mr. Cardoza. | Cardoza先生 |
[42:14] | Hey,I’m glad I caught you. I had to tell somebody the good news. | 嘿 真高兴遇上你 我很需要 能跟人分享一下这个好消息 |
[42:16] | Oh,yeah? What’s that? | 哦 是吗 什么事 |
[42:18] | This woman found me out of the blue from this place called the Coastline Plaza. | 有个女人突然到Coastline广场找我 |
[42:23] | Said she got my name from my old school. | 说她在母校找到了我的名字 |
[42:25] | Offered me a job managing an apartment building. | 她能为我提供一个 公寓管理员的工作 |
[42:28] | We’ll be able to live in one of the apartments free of charge. | 我们也能免费住进那栋公寓 |
[42:32] | That is great news. | 真是太好了 |
[42:34] | Yeah,my wife and my son are going to flip. | 对 我的老婆孩子会乐疯的 |
[42:37] | Hey,I’m happy for you,man. | 嘿 我真为你高兴 伙计 |
[42:40] | I guess this is my second chance. | 我想这就是我的第二次机会 |
[42:41] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[42:44] | Take care,all right? | 保重 好吗? |
[42:45] | Yeah,man. Go catch some bad guys. | 好的伙计 去抓坏人吧 |
[42:46] | all right | 好 |
[42:50] | That have anything to do with that call you made earlier? | 这跟你早先打的电话有关吗 |
[42:53] | What call? | 什么电话 |
[42:55] | CSI: Miami Season 08 Episode 04 | == 结束 == |