时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Got it,got it! | 接到了 接到了! |
[00:48] | That was my ball,man. | 那该是我接的球 伙计 |
[00:50] | It was? | 是吗? |
[00:52] | Your serve. | 你开球 |
[00:53] | I’ll be right up here in case you need any help getting it over the net. | 我就站在这 以防你要帮忙把球带过网 |
[00:56] | Real generous of you. | 真是帮大忙了 |
[00:57] | I thought so,too. | 我也这么想 |
[01:00] | Yeah,baby! | 上啊 宝贝 |
[01:19] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我要的就是这个! |
[01:33] | Troy? | Troy? |
[01:51] | Troy,come on,man,no! | Troy 拜托 不要有事啊! |
[01:53] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911! |
[01:56] | Now! | 快! |
[02:18] | So Hazmat suspects chemical or bioterrorism. | 危险品处理小组 怀疑是生化恐怖活动 |
[02:22] | Well,what do we think? | 你是什么看法? |
[02:24] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:25] | We can’t examine the bodies until Hazmat clears them for removal. | 在危险品处理小组确认无毒之前 我们不能检查尸体 |
[02:28] | Okay,and we have one survivor. | 好的 还有一个幸存者 |
[02:30] | Yeah,Chad Bowen. | 是的 Chad Bowen |
[02:31] | He’s getting a battery of tests right now. | 他现在在接受各项测试 |
[02:33] | It’ll be a while before we can speak to him. | 要和他谈还要等一会 |
[02:35] | Yes,sir? | 怎么样 先生? |
[02:36] | Uh,radiation meters turned up nothing. | 辐射仪没有检测出任何东西 |
[02:37] | Water’s free of toxicity. | 水也没有毒性 |
[02:39] | What about an airborne contaminant? | 空气污染物呢? |
[02:40] | No,no signs of illness or contamination of any kind. | 没有 没有疾病或是任何污染物迹象 |
[02:44] | You’re clear to take possession of the bodies. | 你们可以去取走尸体了 |
[02:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | So if it wasn’t chemical or bioterrorism,what the hell are we dealing with? | 如果不是生化恐怖活动 那到底是什么呢? |
[02:53] | Something more personal. | 更加私人的理由 |
[03:31] | So did you get anything? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[03:33] | I found blue crystals in the sand near where Troy Billings died. | 我在Troy Billings死亡地点附近沙里 找到了些蓝色的晶体 |
[03:38] | Blue crystals are usually associated with,uh,pipe corrosion. | 蓝色晶体一般和管道腐蚀联系在一起 |
[03:41] | So I tested for copper. | 所以我做了铜测试 |
[03:43] | And? | 然后呢? |
[03:43] | No pipe. | 没有管子 |
[03:44] | But I found copper sulfate. | 但是有硫酸铜 |
[03:46] | Copper sulfatethat’s used to manufacture,uh,dyes and pigments. | 硫酸铜那是用来生产 呃 燃料和颜料的 |
[03:51] | So why would you need copper sulfate in the sand? | 沙子里为什么要放硫酸铜? |
[03:53] | There’s no reason for those particles to be in the sand. | 沙子里有这些完全没道理啊 |
[03:57] | No innocent reason. | 没有无辜的理由 |
[03:59] | CSI: Miami Season 08 Episode 03 Bolt Action | |
[04:46] | Lieutenant Caine,I’m Dean Collins. | Caine队长 我是Dean Collins |
[04:48] | This is my property. | 这是我的物业 |
[04:49] | Can you,uh,tell us what’s going on here? | 你可以 呃 告诉我们这是怎么回事吗? |
[04:52] | Well,we’re actually looking into that right now. | 我们正在调查呢 |
[04:54] | II host a charity event every month on this beach. | 每个月我都在这片沙滩上办慈善活动 |
[04:58] | Nothing like this has ever happened. | 这样的事从没发生过 |
[04:59] | Look,I don’t mean to be rude,but we’re not insured for accidents like this and… | 我不想没礼貌 但是这样的意外 我们的保险可不理赔… |
[05:04] | See,the problem is is we’re not certain this is an accident. | 问题就在于 这是不是意外还不确定呢 |
[05:07] | We don’t know what killed these boys. | 我们不知道这些男孩是怎么死的 |
[05:10] | Yeah,well,either way,I just want to make sure that my wife and I are not liable. | 不管怎样 我只想确认我妻子和我不需负责 |
[05:14] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:15] | I’m actually focused on the young men who lost their lives. | 我的注意力都在这些失去生命的男孩身上 |
[05:20] | Well… Amanda was here when that happened. | 这个…事情发生的时候 Amanda在这 |
[05:24] | She’d be happy to help. | 她会很乐意帮忙的 |
[05:26] | And I’ll be looking into our coverage,if you need me. | 而我要去看下我们的保险范围 需要我再喊我 |
[05:31] | Did you know these men? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[05:33] | They were state volleyball champions when Hailey was in high school. | Hailey在高中时 他们是排球州冠军 |
[05:36] | Hailey? | Hailey? |
[05:37] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[05:39] | But I was the one that invited them to play in the event. | 但邀请他们来这次活动打球的是我 |
[05:41] | And… maybe if I hadn’t,they’d be alive. | 如果…我没有请他们的话 他们也许还活着 |
[05:47] | Mom. | 妈 |
[05:48] | Come inside and let the cops do their job. | 进来 别妨碍警察做事 |
[05:51] | This is Hailey. | 这就是Hailey |
[05:53] | Hailey | Hailey. |
[05:54] | Did you know these men,Hailey? | 你认识这些人吗 Hailey? |
[05:58] | Yeah,I went to high school with them. | 是的 我和他们一起上的高中 |
[05:59] | But we didn’t really hang out. | 但我们不一起出去玩 |
[06:01] | Hailey’s in college now. | Hailey上大学了 |
[06:02] | She has a golf scholarship at Dade University. | 她拿到了郡立大学的高尔夫球奖学金 |
[06:06] | Did you see them collapse? | 你看见他们倒下时的情景了吗? |
[06:08] | I was at the club,working on my drives. | 我在俱乐部里 练习击球 |
[06:13] | You have any idea what happened? | 你知道是怎么一回事吗? |
[06:15] | Not yet,but we will. | 还不知道 但我们会查清楚的 |
[06:17] | Thank you,ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[06:42] | We just unzipped the bodies,so it’s gonna take some time to confirm cause of death. | 尸体刚运来 要确定死因还要些时间 |
[06:46] | But this one… | 但是这个… |
[06:48] | Troy Billings | Troy Billings. |
[06:50] | Yeah. The petechial hemorrhaging in his eyes, | 是的 眼睛里有出血点 |
[06:52] | I’m guessing I’ll find pulmonary edema once I open him up. | 我想开尸后会发现肺部浮肿 |
[06:55] | So you’re thinking asphyxiation. | 你认为死因会是窒息 |
[06:57] | Quite possible. | 很可能 |
[07:00] | And this one,Lieutenant… | 而这个 队长… |
[07:02] | Ohman,this is a good one. | 这个可不得了 |
[07:04] | Randall Garber | Randall Garber. |
[07:05] | It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if I found a subdural hematoma. | 会发现个膜下血肿也不稀奇 |
[07:11] | Internal bleeding. | 内出血 |
[07:12] | The man went down hard. | 这人死得很痛苦 |
[07:14] | Caused his ears to hemorrhage. | 耳朵也出血了 |
[07:23] | Our third victimPeter Markham… | 第三个受害者Peter Markham… |
[07:26] | Witnesses said he was clutching his chest when he died. | 目击者说他死时死命抓住胸口 |
[07:29] | My deduction: heart attack. | 我的推论是 心脏病发作 |
[07:32] | But he’s only 21,so it would be strange for him to have a cholesterol problem,wouldn’t it? | 但是他才21岁 所以如果说 是因为胆固醇的问题就奇怪了 对吧? |
[07:37] | Right,it’s strange. | 是的 很奇怪 |
[07:38] | Tom,all three of these men have burn marks on their feet. | Tom 所有这三个人脚底都有烧伤痕迹 |
[07:44] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:45] | I hadn’t checked the plantar region yet. | 脚底我还没有查 |
[07:52] | Well,these are from some sort of charge. | 好像是被电的 |
[07:54] | Tom,they’ve been electrocuted. | Tom 他们是被电死的 |
[08:02] | Let’s start digging. | 咱们开始挖吧 |
[08:36] | Look at that. | 看 |
[08:46] | Looks like that cable’s been blown apart. | 看上去电线像被炸开了 |
[08:48] | Yeah. It’s been cut,probably to distribute the charge. | 是的 被割的 可能是为了分配电流 |
[08:58] | Chad survived because he was wearing insulated socks. | Chad活了下来 因为他穿了绝缘袜子 |
[09:01] | Check out those tendrils. | 看这些卷状的突触 |
[09:06] | They feel like they’re warm. | 摸上去好像暖的 |
[09:08] | It encases a whole bunch of this cable. | 包住了一捆电线 |
[09:10] | And they’re hollow. | 而且它们是空的 |
[09:11] | I think that’s interesting. | 我觉得蛮有趣的 |
[09:13] | How about I send those to the lab and we follow the cable on down? | 我送这些去实验室 然后我们看这些电线的头在哪如何? |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:37] | Well… this end isn’t connected to anything. | 这一头没有连任何东西 |
[09:43] | All right,so that’s the milliondollar question. | 关键的难题来了 |
[09:45] | Where did the charge originate from? | 电流是哪里来的? |
[09:47] | Well,we may not know the origin,but this is looking like murder. | 我们也许还不知道 但这看上去像是谋杀案 |
[09:51] | A triple murder. | 三尸命案 |
[09:52] | Let’s tell Horatio. | 咱们去告诉Horatio |
[09:57] | We get something? | 有线索吗? |
[09:59] | You know,I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:01] | II just haven’t dealt with a lot of electrocution C.O.D.’s. | 我处理过的电死的案子还不多 |
[10:04] | Butbut look at these. | 但是但是看这些 |
[10:05] | It’s pictures of Troy Billings. | 这是Troy Billings照片 |
[10:07] | He’s got a marking right here on his chest. | 他胸口有个痕迹 |
[10:10] | That semicircular bruise looks… | 半圆形的淤痕看上去… |
[10:14] | it looks like a bite mark,doesn’t it? Yeah,that was my thought. | 看上去像是咬痕 对吧? 是的 我也是这么想 |
[10:17] | But the thing is,the skin isn’t broken. | 但问题是 皮肤没有破 |
[10:19] | So it looks like the teeth couldn’t dig in. | 所以看上去牙没能咬进去 |
[10:22] | It looks tentative,doesn’t it? | 像是尝试性的 对吧? |
[10:24] | Yeah,possibly. | 是的 有可能 |
[10:26] | Or it could be the skin was shielded. | 也有可能皮肤外有东西档着 |
[10:28] | Maybe it’s the teeth. | 也可能是牙齿上有 |
[10:31] | Like a bite guard. | 比如牙合垫 |
[10:32] | Like invisible braces. | 比如隐形牙套 |
[10:38] | So,Hailey,you told us that you barely knew Troy Billings. | Hailey你告诉我们 你不认识Troy Billings |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:43] | Hailey,you lied. You did. | Hailey 你说谎了 你认识他的 |
[10:47] | I had a big crush on him in high school,but that’s not the type of thing you like to admit. | 我高中时暗恋他 但这不是件我愿意承认的事 |
[10:52] | Yeah,but I am willing to bet that if we tested your braces against Troy’s bruises,we’d get a match. | 我敢打赌 如果我们进行测试的话 你的牙套和Troy的淤痕肯定是吻合的 |
[11:00] | Wait. You accidentally bit Troy? | 等等 你意外咬了Troy? |
[11:05] | Well,no,not exactly. They were together. | 不 不全对 他们在一起过 |
[11:07] | They were together? | 他们在一起? |
[11:09] | They were,they were together. | 曾经 在一起过 |
[11:13] | Right,Hailey? | 对吧 Hailey? |
[11:17] | Troy asked me out last week. | Troy上周约我出去 |
[11:24] | I really liked him,so I stayed over. | 我真的很喜欢他 所以和他过夜了 |
[11:29] | I thought it meant something. | 我以为那意味着些什么 |
[11:31] | But it didn’t? | 但是没有? |
[11:34] | Two days later,I saw him walking out of my parents’ bedroom. | 2天后 我看到他 从我父母的卧室里出来 |
[11:40] | Troy… what are you doing here? That’s my… | Troy… 你在这干嘛? 那是我… |
[11:43] | Troy,were you… | Troy 你是… |
[11:50] | Oh,my God. | 天呐 |
[11:51] | Look,I’m really sorry,Hailey. | 我很抱歉 Hailey |
[11:55] | So Troy was with your mother? | 就是说Troy和你妈妈在一起? |
[11:59] | She always goes after guys my age. | 她总喜欢些和我年纪相仿的男孩 |
[12:02] | She’s a cougar. | 她是个熟女 |
[12:03] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[12:05] | Gross enough to kill her latest cub? | 恶心到足以杀了她的新男宠? |
[12:07] | No,I would never hurt Troy. I… | 不 我绝对不会伤害Troy的 我… |
[12:10] | It’s so stupid now,but…I thought I… | 现在说起来挺蠢的 但是… 我以为我… |
[12:14] | You thought you loved him. | 你以为你爱他 |
[12:19] | I’m getting my own apartment. | 我就要有自己的新公寓了 |
[12:20] | Get away from all her charity functions. | 可以不用和她那些慈善事业扯上关系了 |
[12:23] | That’s her,isn’t it? Isn’t that your mom? | 就是她 对吧? 那是你妈妈吗? |
[12:27] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[12:28] | Mrs. Carpool. Like,like everything’s normal. | “公车”女士 装得好像一切正常似的 |
[12:31] | All right,Hailey,you’re,um,you’re free to go for now. | 好了 Hailey 现在你可以走了 |
[12:44] | Uh,”cougars and cubs”? | “熟女和男宠”? |
[12:48] | Yeah,you know when older women date younger guys like,like Demi and Ashton or Mariah and Nick. | 黛咪摩尔/艾什顿库什 玛丽亚凯莉/尼克卡农 好莱坞的有名的老妻少夫 |
[12:48] | 就是老女人和年轻小伙子好上了 就像黛咪和艾什顿或是玛丽亚和尼克 | |
[12:53] | You know? You never heard of a cougar? | 不是吧? 你从没听说过熟女一词? |
[12:59] | Catfight,2:00 o’clock. | 激烈的争吵 2点钟方向 |
[13:03] | Hailey,he didn’t mean anything to me | Hailey 他对我毫无意义 |
[13:05] | That makes it so much worse! | 那就更可恶了! |
[13:07] | He was everything to me. | 他是我的一切 |
[13:08] | You knew that. | 你知道的 |
[13:09] | Sweetie,he’s just a boy. | 亲爱的 只是个男人而已 |
[13:11] | There’re gonna be others. | 男人多的是嘛 |
[13:13] | Is that supposed to make me feel good? | 这么说是应该会让我好受点吗? |
[13:16] | You’re my mom. | 你是我妈妈 |
[13:19] | Hailey… | Hailey… |
[13:19] | Mrs. Collins? | Collins女士? |
[13:22] | Is my daughter gonna need a lawyer? | 我女儿需要律师吗? |
[13:24] | Yes. I think a lawyer would be in order | 需要 法律程序上是要的 |
[13:26] | because I think she may have had a part in this whole thing. | 因为我想她和这件事是有关系的 |
[13:28] | You think she’s capable of something like this? | 你觉得她有能力做这些事? |
[13:30] | Please,she wouldn’t have a clue how to do whatever happened to those boys. | 拜托 她根本不会懂要怎么布局 来做出发生在那些男孩身上的事 |
[13:36] | Maybe she had an accomplice. | 也许她有帮凶 |
[13:51] | I hear we have a little mother/daughter love triangle going on. | 我听说我们处理的是母女三角恋的案子 |
[13:54] | Yeah,apparently,the electricity isn’t the only shocking thing about this case. | 是呀 很显然 电击杀人 还不是这个案子唯一惊人的地方 |
[13:58] | You think the daughter did it? | 你觉得是她女儿做的? |
[14:00] | Uh… she’s got motive. | 呃… 她有杀人动机 |
[14:04] | There’s nobody can back up her alibi. | 她没有不在场证人 |
[14:07] | What about you? You guys find anything? | 你们呢? 有什么线索吗? |
[14:19] | What’s up,man? | 怎么样了 哥们? |
[14:22] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[14:23] | I’m good. Yeah,good. | 我很好 很好 |
[14:25] | How are the,uh… how are the headaches? | 那… 那头痛好些了吗? |
[14:28] | They come and they go,but,uh… the meds help. | 时不时会发作… 吃药了就好些 |
[14:31] | Cool,cool. | 好 好 |
[14:32] | Well,when are you coming back to work? | 那你什么时候回来工作? |
[14:34] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[14:36] | Um… I’m on administrative leave until the investigation’s over. | 呃… 我会一直停职到调查结束后 |
[14:45] | Excuse me. Yeah,sure. | 借过一下 好 |
[14:59] | All right,later,Wolfe. | 好了 回见 哥们 |
[15:00] | Later,man. It’s good to see ya. | 回见 很高兴见到你 |
[15:06] | What’s with the big freeze? | 那么冷淡是怎么回事? |
[15:07] | We’re not allowed to speak. | 在调查结束前 |
[15:09] | No contact until the investigation is closed. | 我们不能说话 不能联系 |
[15:13] | And why is that? | 怎么会这样? |
[15:14] | Well,the interviews are today. | 面谈今天举行 |
[15:16] | So,hopefully,the nightmare will be over and Eric can come back to work. | 所以 如果顺利的话 噩梦就会结束 Eric就回来工作了 |
[15:21] | Or you could both lose your jobs. | 或者你们俩都会失去工作 |
[15:25] | That’s not very positive. | 说不定 |
[15:36] | The vehicle was leaving an armed robbery,it was advancing toward me rapidly. | 车子从持械抢劫现场离开 径直朝我开来 |
[15:40] | In order to protect myself and others,I took my only available option and fired. | 为了保护我自己和其他人 我只能选择开枪 |
[15:46] | d inside that vehicle were CSI Delko and Alexander Sharova,correct? | 车里有警官Delko 和Alexander Sharova 对吧? |
[15:50] | CSI Delko was attempting to do the right thing and help his father. | Delko警官试图做正确的事 以及帮助他父亲 |
[15:54] | It’s the only logical explanation. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[15:55] | But on that day,he didn’t alert anyone in the department,including you,to his plans. | 但那天 他没有让组里任何人 包括你 知道他的计划 |
[16:01] | My plan was toaccompany Alexander Sharova,my father,when he turned himself in. | 我的计划是要在我的父亲 Alexander Sharova 自首时 陪着他 |
[16:06] | Okay,so why did your vehicle end up in the Everglades? | 好 那么为什么 你的车最后在沼泽地里找到? |
[16:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:09] | Doctors say that the bullet fragment in my brain shifted,causing memory loss. | 医生说我脑子里的弹片移位了 导致部分失忆 |
[16:13] | That occurred after CSI Duquesne fired at you. | 那是在Duquesne警官朝你开枪后 |
[16:16] | Apparently,yeah. But she didn’t hit me. | 显然是 但她没有打中我 |
[16:18] | The fragment was from an old injury. | 那是旧伤留下的弹片 |
[16:21] | Okay,as a police officer,Ms.Duquesne is trained to react to a perceived threat. | 作为一名警官 Duquesne女士受过训练 能对感知的威胁迅速做出反应 |
[16:25] | Your vehicle must have appeared to have been a threat. | 你的车肯定构成威胁了 |
[16:27] | Yeah,it must have. | 应该是 |
[16:29] | I trust CSI Duquesne’s judgment. | 我相信Duquesne警官的判断 |
[16:31] | If she fired at the car,she didn’t know that it was me. | 如果她朝车子开枪了 她不知道我在里面 |
[16:33] | Okay,so how fast would you say your vehicle was going? | 好 那你当时车速多少? |
[16:36] | 40… 45 | 40… 45. |
[16:39] | Possibly 50,55 miles per hour. | 可能50到55英里时速吧 |
[16:41] | It was accelerating towards me,so I took a shot. | 还加速向我冲过来 所以我开枪了 |
[16:44] | At CSI Delko,who was fleeing a crime scene with a known felon. | Delko警官当时是携带一个 众所周知的犯罪头目逃离犯罪现场 |
[16:47] | He appeared to be fleeing the crime scene at the time,but I know now he was not. | 当时他好像是要逃离犯罪现场 但现在我知道他不是 |
[16:52] | You were instructed not to speak to CSI Delko. | 你被勒令不准和Delko警官交谈的 |
[16:54] | I have not spoken to him,but I know what kind of a person Eric Delko is. | 我没和他说过话 但我知道Eric Delko是什么样的人 |
[16:58] | So you maintain that you were not involved in any criminal wrongdoing or violation of agency policy whatsoever? | 所以你坚持你没有参与犯罪活动 或者做违反警察规范之类的? |
[17:03] | No,I wasn’t engaged in any criminal activity. | 没有 我没有参与任何犯罪活动 |
[17:06] | Okay,then why would your partner and girlfriend’s first instinct be that you were aiding and abetting a felon? | 好 那为什么你的搭档兼女友的第一直觉 你是在协助和教唆犯罪人? |
[17:12] | I don’t know where you get your information from,Stetler. | 我不知道你从哪得到的这信息 Stetler |
[17:15] | My former partner… | 我的前任搭档… |
[17:18] | According to your former boyfriend you have… | 根据你前任男友说的 你… |
[17:20] | maybe she has some trust issues. | 她有一些信任方面的问题 |
[17:21] | a hard time depending on certain men in your life. | 无法使自己依赖某一个男人 |
[17:23] | Would you say that’s true? | 你认同这一说法吗? |
[17:26] | “Former boyfriend”? | “前任男友”? |
[17:27] | That’s how he put it. | 这是他说的 |
[17:36] | How do you mean “a mistake,” Tom? | 你说的”一个错误”什么意思 Tom? |
[17:37] | It was more of an oversight. | 更应该说是疏忽吧 |
[17:39] | I rushed to get you results this morning,and I made an assumption. I’m sorry. | 早上我急于给你结果 所以我做了个臆断 对不起 |
[17:42] | All right,all right,slow down. | 没事 没事 慢慢说 |
[17:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[17:46] | The burn marks on the victims’ feet all appeared to be entry wounds from the sand, | 受害人脚底的烧伤痕迹看起来 都像是从沙里进入的射入伤 |
[17:51] | but not this victimPeter Markham. | 但不是这个受害人Peter Markham |
[17:53] | So in this case,they’re not entry wounds. | 他的情况 这些伤不是射入伤 |
[17:56] | These were made when the electricity exited his feet. | 而是电流从他脚底出去时造成的 |
[18:04] | Tom,what’s this? | Tom 这是什么? |
[18:13] | It’s a burn mark. | 这是个烧伤痕迹 |
[18:15] | That can be the entry point. | 可能是射入点 |
[18:17] | The charge entered through the other two victims’ feet, | 电流通过另外两个受害人的脚底进入 |
[18:19] | but in Peter’s case,the electricity must have leapt from the sand to his che. | 但Peter 电流肯定是从沙里跳入胸腔 |
[18:26] | And electricity will follow the path of least resistance. | 然后电流会随着电阻最小的路走 |
[18:28] | Was he wearing a metal chain? | 他身上带着金属链子吗? |
[18:30] | Not that I found. | 我是没找到 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[18:36] | What is the black substance around the burn mark? | 烧伤痕迹周围的黑色物质是什么? |
[18:47] | It’s some sort of tacky residue. | 应该是什么粘粘的残渣吧 |
[18:52] | Let’s get it to Trace. | 拿给微迹组分析吧 |
[19:01] | Officer. | 警官 |
[19:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:15] | Hey,I’m Walter Simmons. | 嗨 我是Walter Simmons |
[19:17] | You needed a hand? | 要帮忙吗? |
[19:20] | Yeah. Isn’t your specialty crime scene photography? | 要啊 你的专业不是犯罪现场摄影吗? |
[19:23] | Not when Travers is out testifying as an expert witness. | 当Travers去作专家证人的时候就不是了 |
[19:26] | Then I become a man of many talents. | 那时我就身兼数职了 |
[19:29] | And you… | 你就是… |
[19:31] | Yeah,I’m Jesse. | 对 我就是Jesse |
[19:32] | You’re a Die Hard. | 虎胆龙威啊 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:35] | Die Hard. That’s what we call you on the night shift because of what you did in that hostage situation. | 虎胆龙威啊 上次人质事件后 我们上夜班的人都这么称呼你 |
[19:39] | Yeah,well,the night shift has too much time on their hands. | 是么 上夜班的人太闲了 |
[19:41] | Yeah,who you telling? | 当然 还用你说? |
[19:43] | What’s up? | 什么个情况? |
[19:43] | Well,if you’re subbing for Travers,I’m hoping you’re some kind of chemistry guru. | 如果你要替班Travers 我希望你最好是个化学大拿 |
[19:47] | Well,I mean,I graduated Phi Beta Kappa in chem at FAMU. | 我说 我可是佛罗里达农业机械大学 化学系的优秀毕业生 |
[19:50] | I don’t like to blow my own horn or nothing. | 没有金刚钻儿我可不揽瓷器活儿 |
[19:52] | No,of course not. | 那是当然 |
[19:53] | So we pulled this sample off one of our vics. | 这是在受害人身上找到的样本 |
[19:55] | FTIR found a cellulosic resin,but I’m not sure about the rest. | 傅利叶变换红外光谱测发现了 纤维素树脂 但其余物质我就不确定了 |
[19:59] | Okay. Check it out. | 行 我看看 |
[20:02] | John McClane,can I get a little breathing room? | John McClane <虎胆龙威>主人公 |
[20:02] | John McClane 给点儿空间怎样? | |
[20:04] | Please. | 请便 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:08] | All right,we got some carbon here. | 很好 有碳元素 |
[20:11] | I’ll need to run a chem analysis,though. | 但我还是得做个化学分析 |
[20:52] | Well,we got some food and cosmetic additives and a shot of isopropyl. | 发现了食品和化妆品的添加剂 还有一些异丙基 |
[20:57] | Isn’t that a binding agent? | 那不就是粘合剂吗? |
[20:59] | This is body paint,but not your average everyday body paint. | 是人体彩绘涂料 但不是一般的彩绘涂料 |
[21:02] | There’s another kind? | 别的种类? |
[21:03] | Well,yeah. | 对 |
[21:05] | There’s this stuff that they showcased at the art expo a few months back. | 是几个月以前一个艺术展上用过的 |
[21:09] | It’s a special body paint that conducts electricity. | 一种能导电的涂料 |
[21:12] | Why would anybody want body paint to conduct electricity? | 为什么有人希望人体涂料能导电呢? |
[21:15] | Artists paint a pattern on their body,attach an LED light to one end and a small electrical charge to the other. | 艺术家在身体上画一个图案 一头缠着二极管灯一头小量充电 |
[21:21] | So the paint carries the charge over the skin and the light turns on. | 所以涂料载着电流通过皮肤 然后灯就亮了 |
[21:24] | Yeah. Used mostly for rformance art. | 没错 行为艺术里经常用 |
[21:28] | How about murder? What? | 那要是谋杀用呢? 什么? |
[21:30] | Our vic was electrocuted,and this stuff was on his chest. | 受害人是触电而死 而这涂料就在他胸口上 |
[21:37] | Then that paint guaranteed that the charge would travel to his heart. | 那这涂料就是为了确保 电流会通过他的心脏 |
[21:41] | Somebody painted a bull’seye on your vic. | 这是等于在受害人身上画了个靶子 |
[21:52] | The videographer from the fundraiser sent us the event footage. | 摄影师把那个活动的录像给咱们了 |
[21:56] | Maybe we’ll be able to see what was painted on Peter Markham preelectrocution. | 也许能发现Peter Markham触电前 胸口上画的什么 |
[21:59] | Let’s hope. | 但愿吧 |
[22:05] | Shirt covers it all up. | 全被T恤盖住了 |
[22:07] | Yeah,we couldn’t get a clear view from the cell phone pics either. | 是啊 从手机拍摄的照片上也看不清楚 |
[22:10] | I checked the log. The body came in without a shirt. | 我查了记录 尸体运进来的时候没穿体恤 |
[22:12] | So he must have taken it off at some point. | 所以肯定这之间某处他把衣服脱了 |
[22:20] | This isn’t a fundraiser. | 这可不是什么筹款活动 |
[22:22] | It’s foreplay. | 这是前戏啊 |
[22:24] | Look at that crowd. | 看那群人 |
[22:28] | Man,them cougars are hungry. | 哥们儿 一帮饥渴的熟女啊 |
[22:30] | What do you know about that? | 你好像知道得挺多么? |
[22:33] | Well,when women reach a certain age,their libidos spike. | 这个 当女人到了一定年龄 就是性欲达到高峰的虎狼之年 |
[22:39] | And they tend to be very… generous. | 她们就会变得非常… 慷慨 |
[22:45] | So I’ve heard. | 我是这么听说的 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 那是 |
[22:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:56] | So you know French,playboy? | 懂法语吗 花花公子? |
[22:59] | Born and raised in the Louisiana bayou. | 在路易斯安那河土生土长 |
[23:02] | “Propriete de J.P.” “Propriet?de J.P.” | |
[23:06] | That’s property of J.P. | 就是”归J.P.所有” |
[23:07] | You know anyone with those initials? | 知道这是谁的名字缩写吗? |
[23:09] | No,but I’ll check the list of attendees from the fundraiser. | 不知道 但我会去查筹款活动出席者的名单 |
[23:14] | Later,Die Hard. | 回见 虎胆龙威 |
[23:15] | Yep. | 回见 |
[23:17] | Jacqueline Parsonsor J.P. | Jacqueline Parsons或者叫你J.P. |
[23:20] | Can you tell us about this conductive paint that you put on one of our victims? | 能和我们谈谈 你涂在受害者身上的导电涂料吗? |
[23:24] | Conductive paint? | 导电涂料? |
[23:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:28] | You must be making this up. | 这东西是你瞎编的吧 |
[23:29] | No,this is the very same paint that we found on Peter Markham’s chest. | 不是 这和我们在Peter Markham胸口上 找到的完全相同 |
[23:34] | Oh,good,just what I was looking for right now,a magic show. | 哦 好极了 魔法秀即将在我面前上演 |
[23:38] | No,no magic involved. | 没有什么魔法秀 |
[23:40] | Just simple science. | 简单的科学而已 |
[23:45] | Electrocution. | 电刑 |
[23:47] | Easy enough for just about anybody to do. | 简单到人人都能做的实验 |
[23:57] | I had no idea that paint could do any of that. | 我完全不知道这涂料能这样 |
[24:00] | Peter asked me for it. | Peter跟我要的 |
[24:01] | He couldn’t get it himself? | 他自己搞不到涂料? |
[24:04] | It was expensive,so I bought it for him. | 这东西很贵 我给他买的 |
[24:06] | Peter was an artist. | Peter是个艺术家 |
[24:07] | And you used him as a canvas? | 你就把他当油画布使? |
[24:10] | So you admit to painting the target on him,then? | 那你是承认你把靶子涂他身上了? |
[24:12] | Yes…No,it wasn’t a target. | 是…不 不是靶子 |
[24:17] | We were… experimenting. | 我们在…做实验 |
[24:21] | Come again? | 再说一遍? |
[24:22] | You know,in the bedroom. | 你知道 就是卧室那点儿事 |
[24:31] | You got the paint. | 你搞到涂料了 |
[24:33] | Just like you wanted. | 就是你要的那种 |
[24:36] | You were rightI think we can have fun with this. | 你说的对 我觉得咱们能用它找点乐子 |
[24:39] | Besides,I want everyone to know that you’re mine. | 而且 我想要所有人都知道你是我的 |
[24:46] | Well,if you were so tight with Peter,why’d you feel the need to mark your territory? | 如果你和Peter这么亲密 为什么还要标明领地呢? |
[24:51] | You don’t know the women at these events. | 你是不了解那些活动中的女人 |
[24:53] | They don’t exactly believe in boundaries. | 她们就不在乎什么界限 |
[24:56] | Take Amanda,for example. | Amanda就是个典型 |
[24:57] | Amanda Collins? | Amanda Collins? |
[24:58] | She had so many of them wrapped around her little finger. | 他们很多都被她玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[25:01] | So many of what? Cubs? | 很多什么? 男宠吗? |
[25:03] | Young men. | 小伙子 |
[25:05] | I resent those terms. | 我反感这些措辞 |
[25:07] | “Cub,cougar.” | “男宠 熟女” |
[25:10] | They’re offensive. | 都是人身攻击 |
[25:11] | When a man dates a younger woman it’s expected,applauded. | 老男人和小姑娘约会 就是顺理成章 天经地义 |
[25:15] | But because I choose to date a younger man,I’m labeled a sexual carnivore? | 但我和小伙子约会就被说成饥不择食了? |
[25:19] | We know Mrs.ollins was seeing Troy Billings. | 我们知道Collins太太 在和Troy Billings约会 |
[25:22] | What about Randall Garber? | 那Randall Garber呢? |
[25:24] | Randall… Troy… Chad | Randall… Troy… Chad. |
[25:30] | But then she had to have Peter,too. | 但是她还要霸占Peter |
[25:33] | Even my mark couldn’t keep her off of him. | 就算我画了标记她也不在乎 |
[25:37] | If I was a real “cougar,” I wouldn’t have cared. | 如果我真是个 “熟女” 我才不会在乎这些 |
[25:43] | But I do. | 可我在乎 |
[25:45] | I really do. | 真的在乎 |
[25:51] | Well,I guess we found something else our three victims have in common. | 我想我们找到 三个死者的另一个共同点了 |
[25:53] | Yeah,Amanda Collins. | 对 Amanda Collins |
[25:55] | Will you do me a favor? Will you try to track her down for me,please? | 帮我个忙好吗? 替我去找找她在哪 拜托了? |
[25:57] | Yeah,gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[26:13] | H,we were going to bring Amanda Collins in for questioning, | H 我们准备把Amanda Collins带来问话 |
[26:16] | but we still don’t even know what sent that electrical charge. | 但我们还是不知道是怎么充的电 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[26:21] | But what we do know is,no unusual tire tracks,no portable generator, | 但我们能肯定的是 没有不明轮胎痕迹也没有便提发电机 |
[26:26] | nothing to indicate that the killer tapped into the power lines. | 没有迹象表明凶手利用了高压电 |
[26:29] | So this electricity just came out of thin air? | 那这电流就是凭空冒出来的? |
[26:32] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[26:34] | The substance that wrapped around the power cableis sand. | 这些缠在电线上的东西是沙子 |
[26:41] | Beach sand. | 海滩上的 |
[26:43] | It’s not exactly a casebreaker. | 这也算不上什么破案关键啊 |
[26:45] | It’s actually called fulgurite,otherwise known as petrified lightning. | 事实上是叫做闪电熔岩 也叫做石化闪电 |
[26:49] | And as we know,lightning turns sand… | 因为我们知道 闪电能把沙子 |
[26:52] | Into glass. | 变成玻璃 |
[27:01] | So you’re saying that these guys were hit by lightning? | 你是说这些人是被闪电击中的? |
[27:03] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[27:05] | The killer used Mother Nature to send lightning through the cable under the sand to the victims. | 凶手利用大自然的力量 将闪电通过沙地下的电线传向受害者 |
[27:12] | And electrocute our three victims. | 然后电死三个受害人 |
[27:14] | Okay,let me ask you thishow does one capture lightning? | 好吧 那让我问问你要怎样捕获闪电? |
[27:18] | We look to the sky. | 我们仰望天空 |
[27:20] | We go back to the beach and look for something that attracts lightning. | 我们回到海滩 寻找吸引闪电的东西 |
[27:34] | Now we know lightning’s the bullet. | 现在我们知道闪电就是子弹 |
[27:36] | We need to find the gun. | 我们需要找出枪 |
[27:38] | Yeah,but there wasn’t even a storm this morning. | 好 但今天早上甚至没有风暴 |
[27:40] | A bolt from the blue. | 晴天霹雳 (原文亦有意外事件的意思) |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:42] | No,lightning can strike out of a clear sky and travel up to 30 miles. | 不 闪电确实能在晴天产生 然后最长能传30英里远 |
[27:45] | It’s called a bolt from the blue. | 这就叫做晴天霹雳 |
[27:48] | Well,then it would hit the highest point in this area. | 然后它会击中这片区域的最高点 |
[27:50] | The lifeguard tower. | 救生塔 |
[27:51] | And look at thatwe’ve got a scorch mark. | 看那儿找到一个烧焦的印记 |
[27:56] | Looks like a cable was running along here. | 看起来像是电缆曾经过那儿 |
[28:01] | Yeah,but do you see anything that would attract that lightning? | 但你看到什么东西可以吸引闪电吗? |
[28:05] | Maybe on the roof. | 也许在屋顶 |
[28:10] | I’ll go get a ladder. | 我去拿个梯子 |
[28:16] | Or not. | 或者不需要了 |
[28:18] | Whoa,easy,Tarzan. | 慢着点 泰山 |
[28:22] | There’s burnt electrical tape up here. | 这里有块烧焦的电胶布粘在这儿 |
[28:25] | Looks like it was attached to something. | 看起来它是贴在什么东西上的 |
[28:27] | I bet you it was holding up some sort of lightning rod. | 我打赌它是用来固定避雷针之类的 |
[28:30] | A lightning rod. | 一根避雷针 |
[28:32] | I mean,still,there’s just no way to tell when and where lightning’s going to strike. | 但是 仍然还是没办法确定 闪电什么时候将会击中哪里 |
[28:36] | No,but someone was trying to increase their odds,just in case it did. | 是没办法 但是一旦有闪电 有人就想增加击中的几率 |
[28:40] | All you need are three things. You need a lightning rod… | 你只需要三个东西 你需要一个避雷针… |
[28:44] | a cable attached to it running to the volleyball court…and then conductivity. | 和避雷针连接的电缆一直拖到排球场… 然后就是传导性 |
[28:50] | Right,and you guys did find that copper sulfate. | 对 你们的确是找到了些硫酸铜 |
[28:52] | Yeah,that would do the trick. | 是的 那就能增加传导性了 |
[28:58] | Along with the sweat from the best conductors in that areathe players. | 连同那的最佳导体玩排球的人 身上出的汗水 |
[29:02] | I mean,you do realize,though,that this would have to be the luckiest killer on the planet,right? | 但你意识到了没 这是这个星球上最幸运的杀手了 对吧? |
[29:06] | Lightning strikes all around Miami every day. | 迈阿密每天都有闪电击中各个地方 |
[29:08] | It’s the highest rate in the country. | 是这个国家频率最高的地方 |
[29:10] | All the killer needed was a little patience. | 所以杀手需要的只是一点耐心 |
[29:13] | Any sign of that lightning rod down there? | 有避雷针的迹象吗? |
[29:16] | No. | 没有 |
[29:17] | You know,a charge that strong could blast a lightning rod anywhere in the area. | 这么强的闪电有可能将避雷针 打到这个区域的任何地方 |
[29:21] | I’ve got,like,toys and a bottle,and… | 我找到了玩具和瓶子 还有… |
[29:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[29:30] | What’d you find? | 你找到什么了? |
[29:33] | A little piece of jewelry,and I’ve seen it before. | 首饰的一小部分 而且我以前见过 |
[29:37] | This belongs to Amanda Collins. | 这是Amanda Collins的 |
[29:41] | You feeling young and hot? | 你感觉自己年轻而且火辣吗? |
[29:42] | Hardly. Why? | 几乎没有 为什么? |
[29:43] | Well,Tripp tracked her to a cougar bar earlier. | Tripp早些时候见她进了一家熟女吧 |
[29:46] | And she’s there now? | 现在她还在那儿? |
[29:47] | Yep. And,uh,I’d go,but I’m not really her type,so… | 但我真的不是她的型 所以… |
[29:51] | Well,I guess I have to find a wing man. | 我想我得带个挡箭牌去 |
[29:54] | And I’ll ask Tripp to canvas the neighborhood for a lightning rod. | 我会叫Tripp搜查附近区域找避雷针 |
[30:13] | Mrs. Collins? | Collins女士? |
[30:16] | They sent you? | 他们叫你来? |
[30:18] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题? |
[30:21] | No,not at all. | 不 没什么 |
[30:22] | You remind me of a quarterback I knew in my sorority days. | 你让我想起一个 我在大学女生联谊会时认识的四分卫 |
[30:27] | We had some really wild times in those library stacks. | 我们在图书馆的书架上 有过一些狂野的时光 |
[30:32] | Uh,Mrs. Collins,you are opening up your whole life to me. | Collins女士 这些事跟我说不合适 |
[30:38] | Ah,you brought a friend. | 你带来了一个朋友 |
[30:40] | Name’s Walter. | 我叫Walter |
[30:42] | How you doing? | 你好? |
[30:44] | Easy,big man. | 悠着点 大个子 |
[30:46] | Mrs. Collins,we’re aware that you were sleeping with your daughter’s high school crush. | Collins女士 据我们所知 你和你女儿高中时迷恋的人发生关系 |
[30:51] | That was a mistake. | 那是一个错误 |
[30:53] | I forgot that when you’re young,you fall easily. | 我忘记了年轻人经不起诱惑 |
[30:58] | And Jacqueline Parsons,she tells us that you were sleeping with Peter Markham,too. | Jacqueline Parson告诉我们 你和Peter Markham也有关系 |
[31:02] | Mature women are rarely satisfied with just one. | 成熟的妇女很难满足于只和一位交往 |
[31:05] | I didn’t realize having a good time was criminal. | 我没有意识到玩得开心是犯罪 |
[31:07] | No,it isn’t. | 不 不是 |
[31:09] | Definitely isn’t. | 肯定不是 |
[31:10] | But electrocuting someone is. | 但电死人是犯罪 |
[31:12] | And what we did find was part of your necklace at the crime scene. | 这是我们在犯罪现场找到的 你项链的一部分 |
[31:17] | I lost that a few days ago. | 我几天前丢了 |
[31:19] | I was there with Peter. | 我和Peter在那儿 |
[31:31] | Public intimacy. | 在公共场合亲热 |
[31:33] | Standard cub fantasy. | 标准的男宠会有的性幻想 |
[31:38] | But you were also with Randall and Chad. | 但你也和Randall还有Chad在一起 |
[31:40] | That’s three out of four dead. | 四个里面死了三个 |
[31:41] | So what happened? | 那么发生什么事情了? |
[31:42] | One of them get too attached? | 他们中的一个太执着了? |
[31:45] | Those boys,attached? | 这些男孩 执着? |
[31:47] | Maybe it was you that had a problem with this,uh… you know,relationship. | 也许是你无法适应这种…关系 |
[31:51] | I didn’t murder those boys. | 我没有杀这些男孩 |
[31:53] | We were just playing games. | 我们只是游戏 |
[31:54] | And your husband? | 那你丈夫呢? |
[31:56] | Does he have a problem with your games? | 他对你的游戏有意见吗? |
[31:58] | Why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不去问他呢? |
[32:00] | He’s on his boat,as usual. | 他和平常一样 在他的船上 |
[32:17] | Ahoy. | 喂 |
[32:21] | What the hell do you guys want now? | 你们这些人现在又想干嘛了? |
[32:24] | Mr. Collins,are you aware of the fact that the men who died today were…together with your wife? | Collins先生 你是否知道 今天死的人 和你妻子…一起? |
[32:30] | They were…They were together,together. | 他们…他们是在一起 那种在一起 |
[32:36] | Look,I live my life,and I expect my wife to do the same. | 看 我在享受生活 我希望我妻子也一样 |
[32:40] | Okay,and can you tell us where you were during the game? | 好吧 能告诉我们 比赛的时候你在哪儿吗? |
[32:43] | Sure,yeah,I have an alibi. | 当然 我有证人 |
[32:46] | Her name’s,uh,Tiffany. | 她的名字是Tiffany |
[32:49] | Wave,Tiffany. | 打个招呼 Tiffany |
[32:54] | We were here. | 我们就在这儿 |
[33:00] | Thank you,Mr. Collins. | 谢谢你 Collins先生 |
[33:01] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[33:05] | I don’t get it. Wouldn’t it be easier for them to just get divorced? | 我不理解 他们为什么不干脆离婚? |
[33:08] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道? |
[33:09] | Rich people love to suffer. | 有钱人喜欢痛苦 |
[33:12] | Hey,Tripp. What’s up? | Tripp 怎么了? |
[33:13] | I don’t say this very often,but I think I’ve found a lightning rod. | 我不经常说这个 但我想我找到避雷针了 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | Lightning bolt makes friends with a lifeguard tower and all of a sudden, | 闪电击中了救生塔 然后突然之间 |
[33:24] | I’m saddled with block after block of knock and talks. | 我就被迫一个街区一个街区的 敲门找人问话 |
[33:27] | Well,I guess it’s our lucky day ’cause you have such a nice way with people,Tripp. | 我想今天是我们的幸运日 Tripp 因为你是这么善于和人交流 |
[33:34] | Well,this certainly wasn’t on the top of any lifeguard tower this morning. | 这些 今天早上 肯定不在任何救生塔顶上 |
[33:38] | Look underneath it,smartass. | 看它的下面 聪明人 |
[33:41] | This is pretty chewed up. | 毁坏得厉害 |
[33:43] | Sure this doesn’t belong to the homeowner? | 确定这个不属于屋主? |
[33:45] | Yeah,in fact,the guy wants to know who’s going to buy him a new lawnmower. | 事实上这个人还想知道 谁会给他买个新的割草机呢 |
[33:50] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[33:56] | It’s magnetic. | 这东西有磁性 |
[33:59] | You know…When lightning strikes certain types of metal,makes it magnetized. | 当闪电击中某种金属会让它产生磁性 |
[34:07] | Tripp,this is the murder weapon. | Tripp 这就是杀人凶器 |
[34:09] | Looks like a couple fairway drivers that somebody sawed the club heads off. | 看上去像是头被锯掉的高尔夫球棒 |
[34:12] | Yeah. You tape a bunch of these end to end,you get yourself a lightning rod. | 你把几根这个头尾相连绑在一起 就有了一根避雷针 |
[34:28] | That’s great. | 真是太”好”了 |
[34:29] | Golf clubs. | 高尔夫球棍 |
[34:30] | Now,where does that get us? | 这下线索又断了 |
[34:32] | Every man,woman and child in the state of Florida plays golf before lunch. | 佛罗里达州的每个男人女人 还有孩子 午餐前都玩高尔夫 |
[34:35] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[34:37] | Collins’s daughter has a golf scholarship at Dade University. | Collins的女儿 拿了郡立大学的高尔夫奖学金 |
[34:41] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们去那儿 |
[34:49] | You know,I may not live my life the way you think I’m supposed to, | 也许我没有按照你所想的方式生活 |
[34:52] | but it doesn’t make me a suspect. | 但那也表明我是嫌疑犯 |
[35:11] | Do these belong to Hailey? | 这是Hailey的吗? |
[35:13] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[35:15] | Because there are a number of clubs missing. | 因为其中有几根球杆不见了 |
[35:17] | You people are still after my daughter? | 你们还在调查我的女儿吗? |
[35:22] | How is this supposed to be,uh,”evidence relative to the investigation”? | 这怎么就成了 “与调查相关证据”? |
[35:26] | I’d like to talk to her,please. | 我想跟她谈谈 谢谢 |
[35:31] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪里 |
[35:34] | She moved out. | 她搬走了 |
[35:39] | What do you mean,she moved out? | 她搬走了 是什么意思? |
[35:41] | When I brought her back from the station,she told me she hated me. | 那天我带她从警局回来 她说她恨我 |
[35:45] | She’s never said anything like that to me before. | 她以前从没跟我说过那样的话 |
[35:48] | She won’t answer my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[35:50] | She won’t answer my text messages. | 她也不回我短信 |
[35:51] | Mrs. Collins,running doesn’t look good for her. | Collins太太 逃跑对她没好处 |
[35:54] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我的女儿 |
[35:56] | I lost my husband a long time ago. | 很久以前 我的丈夫就离开了我 |
[36:00] | I can’t lose Hailey. | 我不能再失去Hailey |
[36:02] | I’ll find her. | 我会找着她的 |
[36:17] | the club used as a lightning rod is steel, | 用做避雷针的球棒是钢制的 |
[36:20] | but some of these shavings aren’t dense enough to match the metal. | 但是这些碎屑的颜色不够深 和金属不匹配 |
[36:23] | You can use the XRF to check. | 你可以用X线荧光光谱仪检测一下 |
[36:29] | I.A. interview didn’t go well,huh? | 和内务部的谈话不顺利吗? |
[36:35] | Did their decision on Delko come down? | 他们对Delko的裁定结果出来没? |
[36:38] | I haven’t heard. | 我还没听说 |
[36:40] | You ever notice how those I.A. guys all look alike? | 你有没有注意到 内务部的那些家伙都长了一个模样? |
[36:42] | I mean,they all got that square jaw. | 他们的下巴都是方的 |
[36:44] | It’s so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[36:55] | Well,looks like our murder wasn’t Hailey’s fault. | 看起来凶手不是Hailey |
[36:57] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[36:58] | Well,her clubs are straight steel and the club used as the lightning rod is steel,too, | 她球杆的材质是全钢的 用做避雷针的球杆虽然也是钢制的 |
[37:02] | but the head must have had a titanium alloy in it. | 但是球杆头上肯定是钛合金的 |
[37:05] | Well,just because the murder weapon didn’t come out of Hailey’s bag, | 虽然因为凶器不是Hailey包里的 |
[37:08] | doesn’t mean that she didn’t get a club from somewhere else. | 但不能说明她没有去其它地方拿一根 |
[37:10] | Yeah,but we still have to put her at the scene. | 是啊 但我们还是得证明她到过现场 |
[37:12] | That’s why I asked to have all their laundry brought in. | 所以我才把他们要洗的衣服都拿来了 |
[37:14] | I’m hoping the evidence hasn’t been washed away. | 希望证据还没被洗掉 |
[37:17] | What are you looking for,copper sulfate? | 你在找什么 铜盐? |
[37:18] | I am looking for anything. | 我什么都找 |
[37:20] | If you want to grab a magnifier and give me a hand,it would be great. | 如果你能拿个放大镜递给我 那就好了 |
[37:28] | Are the parents’ clothes in here,too? | 父母的衣服也在这里吗? |
[37:30] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[37:30] | I asked for everything. | 我都要来了 |
[37:31] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[37:33] | There’s a serrated edge on the fabric. | 有个锯齿状的衣物破口 |
[37:36] | And there’s blood on the leg. | 而且腿上还流血了 |
[37:38] | What do you think that means? | 你觉得这说明什么问题? |
[37:41] | I think this proves everything. | 我觉得这证明了一切 |
[37:49] | So,are we good here? | 我们是清白的吗? |
[37:51] | Not exactly. | 不见得 |
[37:54] | Take off your shoes,please. | 请你把鞋子脱下来 |
[38:03] | There you go. | 给你 |
[38:08] | I’ve had those for a couple of years. | 这双鞋我穿了好多年了 |
[38:11] | They’re probably caked in sand and salt,you know. | 可能会沾上沙子和盐 你知道 |
[38:14] | Maybe some deck sealant. | 或者是一点甲板密封剂 |
[38:16] | That the kind of thing you’re looking for? | 你是在找类似的东西吗? |
[38:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[38:23] | It’s a magnet. | 是吸铁石 |
[38:31] | What did you find? What is that stuff? | 你找到了什么? 那是什么东西? |
[38:34] | Metal shavings. | 金属碎屑 |
[38:36] | From what? | 哪儿来的? |
[38:39] | A golf club,Mr. Collins. | 高尔夫球杆上的 Collins先生 |
[38:41] | You were sawing the heads off of golf clubs. | 你把高尔夫球杆的头锯下来了 |
[38:55] | Of course,we’ll test it to be thorough. | 当然 我们会检测一下以确认 |
[38:58] | It was you,wasn’t it,Dean? | 是你干的 是不是 Dean? |
[39:01] | You killed those boys. | 是你杀了那些男孩 |
[39:04] | You’re a married woman,Amanda. | 你是一个有夫之妇 Amanda |
[39:07] | Those boys were half your age. | 这些男孩只有你一半岁数 |
[39:09] | And you’re a married man. | 你也是个结了婚的男人 |
[39:11] | And you’ve had girls on the side for 20 years. | 你玩小女孩也玩了20年了 |
[39:14] | How is that different? | 那有什么差别? |
[39:15] | Because I’m a man! | 因为我是男人! |
[39:17] | That’s how. | 这就是差别 |
[39:19] | So,you admit it. | 那你就是承认了 |
[39:21] | Friends see you organizing your little volleyball tournaments with your boy toys. | 我的朋友看到你和你那些男宠一起 组织这可耻的排球锦标赛 |
[39:26] | It’s shameful. | 太丢脸了 |
[39:28] | It’s embarrassing for a man of my stature. | 对于我这种地位的男人来说 太难堪了 |
[39:42] | You’re under arrest,Mr. Collins. | 你被捕了 Collins先生 |
[39:44] | Three counts of murder. | 涉嫌三起谋杀案 |
[39:45] | ItIt was just meant to be a bad accident. | 这…这本该只是个严重的事故 |
[39:49] | I guess you can’t control the power of Mother Nature,can you? | 我想你无法控制大自然的力量 是吗? |
[39:53] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[39:55] | Mandy | Mandy. |
[39:57] | Just tell Hailey… | 告诉Hailey… |
[40:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[40:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:32] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[40:34] | Well,I noticed some missing clubs in your bag, | 我注意到你的包里少了几根球杆 |
[40:36] | and I figured you might be here,blowing off some steam. | 我想你可能会来这儿 来透透气 |
[40:40] | I guess that’s what detectives do,huh? | 我猜警探就是干这个的 对吗? |
[40:43] | Figure everything out. | 把所有事都搞清楚 |
[40:45] | We try to. | 我们尽力做到这样 |
[40:47] | Hailey,your dad is going away for a while. | Hailey 你爸爸要离开一段时间 |
[40:53] | He… killed them? | 他… 杀了他们? |
[40:57] | My dad? | 我爸爸? |
[40:59] | And I think you should come home. | 我觉得你应该回家去 |
[41:01] | For what? To be with my mom? | 为什么? 和我妈在一起? |
[41:03] | She did this. | 是她干的好事 |
[41:04] | She made it all happen. | 她导致了这一切 |
[41:09] | Hailey… your dad acted alone. | Hailey… 是你爸爸一个人做的 |
[41:13] | If Mom acted her age,it would all be normal,like everyone else’s family. | 如果我妈妈正经点 一切都会很正常 和所有其他家庭一样 |
[41:21] | Your mom needs you. | 你的妈妈需要你 |
[41:23] | You’re going to need each other. | 你们将要相互依靠 |
[41:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:45] | After you. | 你先请 |
[41:46] | No,you go first. | 不 你先请 |
[41:49] | We’re allowed to talk again. | 我们又能说话了 |
[41:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:53] | Without Stetler in the middle. | 没有Stetler在中间堵着 |
[41:57] | I think he twisted a few things up. | 我觉得谈话时他故意歪曲了一些事 |
[41:59] | Yeah,I do,too. | 是的 我也觉得 |
[42:03] | I.A.,uh,recommended that the State Attorney’s Office not take the case any further. | 内务部通知律师委员会 不用再调查这个案子 |
[42:08] | You’re kidding! They’re dropping it? | 不是开玩笑吧! 他们不管了? |
[42:09] | How’d you find that out before the final report? | 最终报告还没出来你怎么知道的? |
[42:12] | You’re going to laugh. | 知道了你会笑我的 |
[42:13] | Twitter. | Twitter上看到的 |
[42:15] | Unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[42:18] | So,we’re working together again. | 那么 我们又能共事了 |
[42:19] | Yep. | 是的 |
[42:21] | I have a series of medical clearances to get first,but it looks that way. | 我还有一系列医疗检查要通过 不过看起来是这样 |
[42:25] | Despite the fact that you shot at me. | 尽管你朝我开枪了 |
[42:28] | Well,you drove a car at me. | 你开车朝我冲过来 |
[42:30] | I didn’t aim a gun at you,though. | 但是 我没有拿枪对着你 |
[42:32] | You drove a car at me. | 你开车朝我冲过来 |
[42:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:39] | Truce. | 我们和解吧 |
[42:40] | Truce. | 和解 |
[42:44] | I’ll see you at work. | 上班时见 |
[42:47] | I’ll see you at work. | 上班时见 |
[42:51] | CSI: Miami Season 08 Episode 03 Bolt Action | == 结束 == |