时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Okay,listen up! | 好了 大家听好! |
[00:21] | We’re gonna fan out in both directions and cover the entire area! | 往两边散开 搜索整个区域! |
[00:25] | Right now and be thorough! Be thorough! | 马上开始搜索! 彻底全面地搜! |
[00:29] | Eric! Eric! | |
[00:33] | Eric! Eric! | |
[00:35] | What if he collapsed in the water? | 要是他昏倒在水里呢? |
[00:37] | He’s out here,Calleigh, and we’re gonna find him. | 他就在这儿 Calleigh 咱们会找到他的 |
[00:41] | Eric! | |
[00:50] | Eric! | |
[01:07] | Lieutenant, over here. | 队长 这边 |
[01:09] | What’d you get? | 找到了什么? |
[01:15] | It’s his. Eric! | 是他的 Eric! |
[01:17] | Get on the radio and call me a helicopter right now. | 呼叫总部 马上弄架直升机来 |
[01:32] | Eric! | |
[02:04] | This is Air 21. I’ve got eyes on a hundred yards ahead,southbound. | 这是空中21号 正在搜寻往南一百码的范围 |
[02:11] | He’s over here! | 他在这儿! |
[02:15] | Is he breathing? | 还有气吗? |
[02:16] | Eric? Get me a paramedic,right now! | Eric? 快给我叫急救人员来! |
[02:21] | He’s tachychardic; he’s lost a lot of blood. | 他心动过速 失血太多 |
[02:23] | Multiple head lacerations. Eric? | 大脑多处挫伤 Eric? |
[02:24] | Officer Delko? | Delko警官? |
[02:26] | Eric? I need you to try and stay with me. Can you do that? | Eric? 我要你坚持住盯着我 能做到吗? |
[02:27] | Eric,stay with us,Eric! He’s crashing. | Eric 坚持住 Eric! 他快不行了 |
[02:29] | I’m gonna have to shock him. Charging 360. | 我得电击他了 充电360伏 |
[02:32] | Clear! | 让开! |
[02:37] | Clear! | 再来! |
[02:40] | Clear! We’re losing him! | 让开! 他不行了! |
[03:21] | Someone’s gonna pay for that. All right,let’s go. | 有人得掏钱咯 好啦 咱们走 |
[03:38] | Jackpot. All right. | 中大奖喽 不错 |
[04:22] | Base. Go for base. This is Tin Man. | 总部 呼叫总部 这里是”罐头人” |
[04:24] | I need you to patch me through to Homicide; I’m in the Everglades. | 帮我接凶案组 我在湿地公园 |
[04:44] | How you doing,Sully? | 你好啊 Sully? |
[04:46] | Detective Caine,I thought you were going to invest in a pair of sunglasses? | Caine警探 我还以为你会买副墨镜呢 |
[04:49] | And I thought you were going to find them for me,Eric. | 我想你会帮我搞定的 Eric |
[04:51] | Yeah,I’m working on it. Appreciate the call. You pulling tin? | 没错 我正想办法呢 感谢你的电话 你捞罐子呢? |
[04:53] | Yeah,you know the tow truck company pays minimum wage. | 嗯 你也知道拖车公司只管底薪 |
[04:56] | Yeah,why can’t you ever pull out a big bag of unmarked cash,Delko? | 是呀 那你怎么就捞不出 一大袋子没作记号的钞票呢 Delko? |
[05:00] | Well,I’m working on that,Sully. | 哦 我正努力呢 Sully |
[05:04] | Yeah,minimal decomp. No more than 24 hours. What do you think, drowned? | 最低度腐败 死亡不超过24小时 你觉得呢 淹死的? |
[05:09] | She’s been shot. This isn’t our primary. It’s a secondary. | 她被枪击了 这不是第一现场 只是弃尸地 |
[05:12] | I’ll run the plates. Get an ID. | 我去查查车牌 搞清她的身份 |
[05:18] | Afebrile. Vital’s stable. | 没有发烧 生命体征平稳 |
[05:20] | Pulse ox 99% on six liters. Eric,it’s Alexx. I’ve got you. | 99%浓度脉冲吸氧六升 Eric 我是Alexx 我来照顾你 |
[05:23] | Pupils are unequal. | 瞳孔不等大 |
[05:25] | Regular rhythm, breath sounds bilaterally. | 呼吸节奏规律 听起来是双肺呼吸 |
[05:27] | Let’s go! One,two,three. | 抬起来! 一 二 三 |
[05:32] | I’ll take him from here. | 现在我来照顾他 |
[05:34] | CSI: Miami Season08 Episode01 Out of Time | |
[06:27] | Someone shot her here? | 她是在这儿被杀的? |
[06:29] | No,Eric. This is a body dump. | 不 Eric 这是弃尸 |
[06:32] | She was shot elsewhere. | 她是在别处被杀的 |
[06:35] | How do you know it’s a body dump? | 你怎么知道是弃尸? |
[06:37] | See this bruising right here? | 看到这处瘀伤了吗? |
[06:40] | Bruising happens when gravity pools the blood at the spot closest to the ground. | 引力将血液汇集到最靠近地面的点 就会形成瘀伤 |
[06:46] | And if you notice this bruising right here, it’s called double lividity. | 而且如果你注意到这块瘀伤 这叫双重瘀青 |
[06:50] | It means that she was on her back, until she was shifted to a side. | 这意味着她本来是仰卧 然后被翻到另一边 |
[06:54] | So they killed her and then moved her here. | 就是说他们杀了她之后移尸到这儿 |
[06:56] | Exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[06:58] | How you gonna figure out where they killed her? | 你怎么查出她在哪被杀的? |
[07:00] | Watch and learn. | 边看边想 |
[07:06] | Steve Bowers? Yes. | 你是Steve Bowers? 我是 |
[07:08] | Mr. Bowers, we’re sorry to inform you that we found your wife’s body. | Bowers先生 很遗憾告知你 我们发现了你妻子的尸体 |
[07:12] | Could we come in? | 能进去谈吗? |
[07:16] | I was about to call State Patrol. | 我正要向州巡警报警 |
[07:21] | I figured her car broke down somewhere. | 我以为她的车坏在路上了 |
[07:24] | I’ve been in Boca on business. | 我一直在Boca出差 |
[07:28] | Monday morning was the last time I saw Amy. | 我最后一次见到Amy是周一上午 |
[07:36] | Only it’s Wednesday. What are you doing here? | 可今天都星期三了 你在这儿干嘛? |
[07:39] | I came home when Amy didn’t answer the phone. II was worried. | Amy一直没接电话 我就回来看看 我… 我很担心 |
[07:42] | Can anybody vouch for your whereabouts the last 24 hours? | 能有人为你过去24小时的行踪做保吗? |
[07:47] | No. But I left a message on the answering machine this morning. | 没有 但我今早在答录机上留了言 |
[07:51] | You can listen to it. | 你可以听听 |
[07:52] | Do you own a firearm? | 你有枪吗? |
[07:55] | I did. But,uh,Amy didn’t like having a gun in the house. So I pawned it. | 以前有 但是 呃… Amy不喜欢家里有枪 所以我把它当了 |
[08:02] | Guess I forgot to get rid of the bullets. | 我可能忘了处理子弹 |
[08:08] | Sully? | Sully? |
[08:11] | Do you smell bleach? | 你闻到漂白剂味了吗? |
[08:15] | Mr. Bowers, have you been doing some cleaning? | Bowers先生 你有打扫屋子吗? |
[08:18] | I told you. II haven’t been home. | 我说了 我… 我一直不在家 |
[08:21] | Some of the bullets are missing. What? | 子弹少了几颗 什么? |
[08:24] | You think I shot my wife? Yeah. | 你们觉得我杀了我妻子? 当然 |
[08:27] | You know what? Maybe we shouldn’t rush this. | 你知道吗? 也许我们不该急着下结论 |
[08:29] | Let’s see how the evidence lines up. | 先把证据串起来再说 |
[08:31] | Well,I know how it’s going to line up. | 哦 我知道会是什么结果 |
[08:33] | It’s a crime of passion. I mean,this guy’s greasy as lard. | 这是冲动犯罪 我是说这家伙像猪油一样油滑 |
[08:36] | Come on,he can’t even fake tears. | 拜托 他连鳄鱼眼泪都挤不出来 |
[08:38] | Sully,somebody tracked mud across that floor. | Sully 某人在地板上留下泥脚印 |
[08:41] | His shoes are clean as a whistle. They never touched dirt. | 他的鞋亮得晃眼 没沾过泥 |
[08:44] | He washed them, just like he spitshined the rest of this place. | 他洗干净了 就跟这儿其他部分一样油光发亮 |
[08:48] | I’d really like to see some motive here. | 我得知道动机 |
[08:50] | We’ll get motive later. I’m taking the widower back to the ba. | 一会儿就有了 我先把这鳏夫带回局里 |
[08:54] | 免得他跑路了 | |
[08:56] | Hey,look,II didn’t do this. II swear,I… I… | 嘿 听着 我… 不是我干的 我… 我发誓 我… 我… |
[09:01] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[09:38] | Listen,he’s young and he’s strong. | 听我说 他很年轻 也很强壮 |
[09:53] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗? |
[10:15] | This is WINK News radio. | 这里是WINK新闻频道 |
[10:16] | September 6,1997, afternoon edition. | 1997年9月6日 下午时段 |
[10:20] | The Clintons have arrived in London to attend the funeral of Princess Diana. | 克林顿夫妇已抵达伦敦 将出席戴安娜王妃的葬礼 |
[10:35] | Alexx | Alexx. |
[10:35] | I have your bullet for you, Horatio, from the back of the wife’s head. | 取出你要的子弹了 Horatio 从这位人妻的后脑里 |
[10:47] | That’s a nine millimeter. It’s a match to the husband’s box of ammo. | 是颗9毫米子弹 和她丈夫的那盒子弹一样 |
[10:51] | Sully’s convinced it was a domestic. | Sully深信这是起家暴案 |
[10:54] | I’d like to hear what the body has to say. | 我更想听听尸体怎么说 |
[10:57] | Gunshot wound is what killed her. | 枪伤是死因 |
[10:59] | Based on the level of rigor, I’d place her time of death between 5:00 and 8:00 this morning. | 根据尸僵程度 我判断死亡时间 是在今早5点到8点之间 |
[11:04] | Let’s see. | 咱来瞧瞧 |
[11:07] | There’s no skin underneath these fingernails, | 指甲里没有皮屑 |
[11:10] | and I don’t see any defensive wounds on her arms, | 手臂上也没有防卫伤 |
[11:13] | so she wasn’t fighting off her attacker. | 所以说她没有反抗过袭击者 |
[11:15] | So either she knew him… | 要不就是她认识凶手… |
[11:17] | Or maybe the killer took her by surprise. | 要不就是凶手突袭她 |
[11:20] | What about old injuries? | 有旧伤吗? |
[11:21] | Just an appendectomy scar. | 只有处阑尾切除术的刀疤 |
[11:24] | So we can’t paint her as an abused wife. | 所以咱没法说她是家暴受害者 |
[11:27] | No,but look at this. | 是呀 但看看这个 |
[11:28] | I thought the blunt force trauma happened when she hit the ground. | 我想这处钝伤是她倒地造成的 |
[11:32] | Maybe,Alexx, he was attempting to subdue her. | 有可能 Alexx 他想制服她 |
[11:35] | Where are you going with this, Horatio? | 你打算怎么办 Horatio? |
[11:38] | I don’t know. I’m just following the evidence. | 不知道 我就跟着证据走 |
[11:46] | Women’s pro basketball? I mean,is that even a sport? | 女子职业篮球? 我是说那算是项运动吗? |
[11:49] | I mean,unless, you know, they start playing in bikinis. | 除非你们知道 她们穿着比基尼打 |
[11:52] | Then,you know, count me in,right? | 要那样的话 就算我一个 你说呢? |
[11:55] | Excuse me. Gentlemen. I’m sorry to interrupt you. | 不好意思 先生们 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[11:58] | I’m wondering if someone could point me in the direction of Lieutenant Fred Dorsey. | 谁能告诉我Fred Dorsey队长在哪? |
[12:02] | He’s in Special Investigations Unit. | 就是特别调查组的那个 |
[12:04] | How about I point you to my unit, and you can work the night shift with me? | 我把你安排到我的组 然后你跟我一起轮夜班如何? |
[12:09] | I’m sure your wife would take issue with that,Parker. | 我敢肯定你老婆会很不爽的 Parker |
[12:13] | You science guys. Always the buzz kill. | 你们这些搞科学的 老是破坏气氛 |
[12:16] | Sorry about that. They’re stuck in the Stone Age. | 不好意思 他们还是石器时代的粗人 |
[12:18] | I’m Jesse Cardoza. | 我是Jesse Cardoza |
[12:20] | Calleigh Duquesne. Thanks for saying something, but,you know,it’s fine. | 我是Calleigh Duquesne 多谢你解围 不过没关系的 |
[12:23] | I’m used to the new girl treatment. I used to work patrol back in Jacksonville. | 我很习惯这种新人待遇 我以前在Jacksonville巡逻 |
[12:27] | You’re the lateral. Yeah. I guess I am the lateral. | 你是转行的 我对 我想也是 |
[12:30] | With a stop at Florida State Institute. | 但我在佛罗里达州立研究所呆过一阵 |
[12:33] | So you’re Jesse Cardoza? Remember that name. | 这么说你是Jesse Cardoza? 要记住这个名字 |
[12:36] | No needtoday’s my last day. | 不需要了 今天是我最后一天上班 |
[12:38] | Really? So you’re looking for the lab? | 真的? 你在找实验室? |
[12:40] | Yes,please. Follow me. | 对 麻烦了 跟我来 |
[12:45] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[12:48] | Oh,my gosh,this is the lab? It’s so messy. It looks like a broom closet. | 哦 天呐 这是实验室? 真是一团糟 看起来像个清洁间 |
[12:53] | Oh,it used to be. | 喔 以前还真是 |
[12:54] | Is this why you’re leaving? | 这就是你要离开的原因? |
[12:58] | No. Well, thank you very much for your help. | 不 多谢你的帮助 |
[13:01] | Oh,and,uh, good luck,Calleigh. | 噢 还有 祝你好运 Calleigh |
[13:05] | Good luck to you. | 也祝你好运 |
[13:07] | Ah,Lieutenant Dorsey. I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | Dorsey中尉 我是Calleigh Duquesne |
[13:11] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[13:13] | Yes,I am. I’m sorry. II got a little lost. | 是的 很抱歉 我 我有点迷路了 |
[13:17] | Don’t just stand there all day. | 别整天呆站着 |
[13:20] | Got 1,700 guns need their serial numbers checked. | 这里有1700把枪等着要查序列号 |
[13:24] | Hope you got a good night’s sleep. | 但愿你昨晚睡的好 |
[13:26] | I did. I slept very well,thank you. | 是的 我睡得很好 谢谢 |
[13:30] | So,you live right behind the Bowers’ home. Okay. | 你就住在Bower家后面 好的 |
[13:35] | How often did you hear the arguments? Okay. | 他们吵架的频率如何? 好的 |
[13:38] | Did you ever hear Mr. Bowers make a specific threat? | 你有没有听到过 Bowers先生做出过什么威胁? |
[13:43] | Well,you’ve been very helpful. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[13:45] | Horatio,I still got five hours left in my shift. | Horatio 我还有5小时才走 |
[13:48] | Megan is out in the field. I need your eyes. | Megan出外勤了 我需要你 |
[13:50] | I’ll head over to the canal. No. | 我去运河那 不 |
[13:52] | The primarythe Bowers’ home. | 首要任务是去Bowers的家 |
[13:54] | Someone used bleach on the living room. | 有人在客厅里用过漂白水 |
[13:56] | You got a pump spray? | 你有泵式喷雾器吗? |
[14:19] | Yeah,the room was definitely wiped down. | 这房间肯定被彻底清洁过了 |
[14:21] | Found traces of bleach residue. | 有漂白剂残留 |
[14:24] | About to start checking places the killer may have overlooked. | 开始寻找凶手可能遗漏的地方 |
[14:48] | Found blood behind the electrical outlet and the baseboard. | 在插座和护壁板后找到血迹 |
[14:52] | About to start luminol process. | 开始做发光氨测试 |
[15:02] | Detective Caine. Just the guy I wanted to see. | Caine探员 我正想见你 |
[15:04] | Well,you met my new assistant? | 你见过我的新助理了? |
[15:05] | Actually,I’m an expert in tool marks and firearms. | 实际上 我是刀械军火方面的专家 |
[15:08] | Duquesne,if you should need me. | Duquesne 如果你需要我的话 |
[15:11] | Welcome. So,Fred, what can you tell me? | 欢迎 那么 Fred 有什么要告诉我的? |
[15:14] | Well,elemental composition of the bullet that Dr. Woods pulled out of the victim | Woods医生从受害者身上 取出的子弹的化学成分 |
[15:18] | matches the batch of bullets that were found at the house. | 和我们在屋子里发现的那批子弹吻合 |
[15:21] | Now,that doesn’t put the gun in Bowers’ hand, but this is,uh, pretty definitive. | 虽然不能证明是Bowers开的枪 但也差不多能确定了 |
[15:24] | Excuse me,but I believe that analysis is flawed. | 不好意思 但我觉得这个分析有漏洞 |
[15:27] | Are you questioning my science? | 你是在怀疑我的科学吗? |
[15:29] | No,I’m not questioning the science, just the interpretation… sir. | 不 我不是质疑科学 只是怀疑这个解释… 先生 |
[15:33] | I don’t know if they told you at that fancy institute, | 我不知道他们在那个神奇的 研究所里教了你什么 |
[15:36] | but bullets packaged at the same time and from the same batch are elementally identical. | 但同批同时包装的子弹组成是一致的 |
[15:41] | Hang on a second,Fred. Officer Duquesne, continue,please. | 稍等一下 Fred Duquesne警官 麻烦你说下去 |
[15:45] | A study done by the Department of Justice is finding that | 司法部的一项研究表明 |
[15:48] | bullets packaged months apart in separate batches can have the same led composition. | 不同批不同时包装的子弹 可能有相同的组成 |
[15:54] | Therefore,your link between the husband and the victim is unfounded. | 所以 丈夫和受害人之间的联系 还没有找到 |
[15:57] | I mean, anyone could own this bullet. | 我是说 这颗子弹可能是任何人的 |
[16:00] | Fred,did we see this study? | Fred 我们有没有看过这研究? |
[16:03] | It’s worked for 40 years,Horatio. That’s good enough for me. | 这方法在过去的40年里一直很有效 Horaito 对我来说就足够了 |
[16:07] | But,Fred,things are changing, and we need to change with them. | 但是 Fred 事物在不断变化 我们得适时而变 |
[16:11] | We don’t have any other way to compare bullets. | 我们没有其他对比子弹的方法 |
[16:13] | You drop the ball on this one, and we’re back to zero. | 你在这一点上放弃 我们就回到原点 |
[16:16] | What do we do then? Look for more evidence. | 那我们该怎么办? 找更多证据 |
[16:19] | Officer Duquesne? Yes,sir? | Duquesne警官? 什么事 先生? |
[16:21] | Can I have a word? | 我能和你聊两句吗? |
[16:25] | Detective Caine,did I speak out of turn back there? | Caine警探 我是不是说了不该说的话? |
[16:27] | You did,but you’re asking the right questions. Okay? | 是的 但你问了对的问题 明白吗? |
[16:32] | Thanks,Detective. Okay. | 谢谢 警探 好的 |
[16:33] | You know what? Call me Horatio. | 知道么? 叫我Horaito |
[16:36] | Okay. Horatio. Okay? Good job. | 好的 Horaito 干得好 |
[16:57] | I’m looking for Officer Tripp. | 我在找Tripp警官 |
[17:01] | I spend half my days on paperwork. | 大半天时间都花在文书上了 |
[17:03] | It would be nice if we computerized all this stuff. | 如果我们能用电脑处理就好了 |
[17:05] | Then what would we complain about? | 到那时我们该抱怨什么了? |
[17:08] | You work patrol in the Grove. | 你在Grove巡逻 |
[17:09] | Have you ever answered a domestic for Amy and Steve Bowers? | 你有没有给Amy和Steve Bowers 处理过家庭纠纷? |
[17:14] | Bowers. Yeah,I was there about three weeks ago. | Bowers 对 我三周前去过那里 |
[17:16] | Neighbors heard arguing. | 邻居听到争吵声 |
[17:18] | Did it get physical? No. | 有没有演变成拳脚相向? 没 |
[17:20] | Uh,harmless. Just a married couple shouting. | 没有危险 只不过是夫妻吵闹而已 |
[17:23] | No hitting, so I didn’t file anything. | 没有打斗 所以我没有记录任何事情 |
[17:25] | Any B and Es recently in their area? | 周围最近有入室行窃案吗? |
[17:28] | No,but I did catch a Peeping Tom close to there last month. | 没 但我上个月在那附近 抓到过一个偷窥狂 |
[17:31] | Couple of female residents said they were being watched while they got undressed. | 几个女性居民说 她们脱衣服时被人偷看 |
[17:34] | I say,shut the damn curtains. | 我叫她们把窗帘拉上 |
[17:36] | And those Peeping Toms go from sexual assault to murder easily. | 偷窥狂很容易从性骚扰转变成谋杀犯 |
[17:40] | The bad news is,until they do, all we can give them is a citation. | 坏消息是 直到他们付诸行动之前 我们只能给他们发传票 |
[17:43] | Did you give this one a citation? | 你有没有给这人发传票? |
[17:45] | Ah,let’s see. That’s last month. | 嗯 让我看看 是上个月的事了 |
[17:49] | Yeah,here’s the little creep. | 对 就是这个混蛋 |
[17:51] | Arnold Hollings, age 32. Occupationlandscaper. | Arnold Hollings 32岁 职业 庭园设计师 |
[17:55] | Officer Tripp,I see one of those new computers, you’re first on the list. | Tripp警员 如果我看到 有新电脑的话 第一个留给你 |
[18:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Arnold Hollings, you mow the lawn at the Bowers’ house. | Arnold Hollings 你在Bowers家整理草坪 |
[18:15] | You ever hear any arguments between Mr. and Mrs. Bowers? | 你有没有听到过Bowers夫妇吵架? |
[18:18] | Weedwhacker blocks out everything. I prefer it that way. | 割草机会屏蔽其他声音 我比较喜欢这样 |
[18:23] | I,um… I noticed you have mud on your shoes. | 我 嗯… 我注意到你鞋上有泥 |
[18:28] | I’m a gardener. | 我是个园丁 |
[18:29] | I ask you because we found mud inside the Bowers’ home. | 我问你这个问题 是因为我们在Bowers家里找到了泥 |
[18:34] | So? | 所以说? |
[18:35] | You told us that you never went inside. | 你告诉我们说你从来没进过屋子 |
[18:40] | I forgot. I went in to pick up my payment. | 我忘了 我进去拿过工资 |
[18:43] | Mrs. Bowers left it in an envelope. What time was that? | Bowers太太把钱放在一个信封里 那是什么时候的事? |
[18:45] | 6:00,I think. Was she home? | 应该是6点 她在家吗? |
[18:49] | She was in the shower. | 她在洗澡 |
[18:51] | Oh,how do you know that? Were you watching her? | 喔 你怎么知道的? 你是不是偷看她了? |
[18:55] | I heard the water running. | 我听到水声 |
[18:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:01] | You think I killed Mrs. Bowers? | 你认为我杀了Bowers太太? |
[19:02] | If the shoe fits, my friend… | 如果鞋印吻合的话 朋友… |
[19:05] | I pull weeds and I leave. | 我割完草就走了 |
[19:07] | Got no idea who killed that lady. | 我不知道是谁杀了那位女士 |
[19:13] | Thanks for your time. | 多谢你的合作 |
[19:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:20] | The man has mud on his shoes. He had access to the victim. You’re releasing him. | 这人的鞋子上有泥 他能接近受害者 你放走了他 |
[19:26] | While you were doing your little science experiment, I did some real police work. | 当你在做你的科学小实验的时候 我可做了点真正的调查 |
[19:30] | The husband wasn’t on a business trip this week. | 这周丈夫并没有去出差 |
[19:32] | He was riding the high horse with some little cocktail waitress from Miami Shores. | 他在和某个迈阿密海滩的 鸡尾酒女郎私会 |
[19:36] | I want to talk to the girl. | 我想和这个女孩谈谈 |
[19:38] | I already did. | 我已经谈过了 |
[19:39] | She said, “He wanted a divorce, but he couldn’t afford it.” | 她说”他想离婚 但是他负担不起” |
[19:42] | You wanted motive. There’s your motive. | 你想要动机 这就是动机 |
[19:46] | Openandshut. | 事情很清楚 |
[19:48] | I’m hungry. Let’s go eat. Come on. | 我饿了 去吃饭了 走吧 |
[20:20] | You must be the tow truck driver. | 你一定是拖车司机吧 |
[20:23] | I prefer automotive recovery expert. | 我比较喜欢被称作车辆收复专家 |
[20:27] | Detective Caine asked me to come and get the vehicle,so… | Caine警探让我过来取车 所以… |
[20:32] | Well,it’s all yours. You can take it. | 嗯 给你了 拿去吧 |
[20:34] | I just have one question. | 我就有一个问题 |
[20:35] | You want to give me your phone number now or… later? | 能现在就给我你的电话号码吗… 还是晚些时候? |
[20:43] | Does that work? | 这有效吗? |
[20:45] | Yeah,it works all the time. Well,most of the time. | 是的 一直都有效 大多数时候 |
[20:51] | Actually,it’s never worked, but I’m going to keep trying anyway. | 其实一直都没效 但我还是不停在试 |
[20:54] | Well,I wouldn’t bother with me,seriously, | 说真的 你还是放弃吧 |
[20:57] | because I wouldn’t even socialize with anyone remotely related to my job. | 因为我不会和有工作关系的人交往 哪怕是一点点的工作关系 |
[21:03] | Okay. We’ll see. | 好吧 走着瞧吧 |
[21:07] | Well,thanks a lot,Mr… Delko. | 很感谢 …先生 Delko |
[21:10] | Yeah,but you can call me Eric. | 你可以叫我Eric |
[21:15] | Eric. You find those sunglasses? | Eric 找到那些太阳镜了吗? |
[21:18] | You know,I found a pair off of Alligator Alley polarized lenses, but they just… | 我在鳄鱼径那边找到一副 偏光镜 但就是有点… |
[21:22] | they weren’t up to snuff. You deserve better. | 不要 |
[21:25] | I really appreciate you asking me to help with the case,Horatio. | 感谢你让我帮忙这个案子 Horatio |
[21:28] | What do you see? | 发现什么了? |
[21:30] | Well,the car’s been underwater, so we’re not going to find any usable prints, fibers or hairs. | 车一直在水下 所以找不到可取的 指纹 纤维和毛发 |
[21:36] | Front end’s damaged. | 前部毁损 |
[21:42] | The airbag is deployed. | 空气囊使用过 |
[21:44] | Could that have happened when the car went in the water? | 可能发生在车落水时吗? |
[21:49] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不这样认为 |
[21:51] | I’ve got transfer here, and you don’t get transfer from water. | 这里有物质转移的痕迹 在水里不会有 |
[21:53] | It looks like the car came into contact with steel or maybe concrete. | 似乎车撞过钢筋或者混凝土物 |
[21:57] | Okay,so that means someone crashed it before it went in the water. | 好 这么说在落水前车被撞过 |
[22:05] | Don’t we need propellant to inflate the bag? | 我们需要推进剂来给气囊打气吧? |
[22:08] | The impact will ignite the propellant, and that generates the gas that fills the airbag. | 撞击会引燃推进剂 产生气体充满整个气袋 |
[22:19] | It basically works like the primer of a gun. | 它的工作机理就像枪的引子 |
[22:21] | And just like a gun, wouldn’t there be explosive material on the driver? | 也同枪一样 司机身上会找到爆炸物残留吧? |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:30] | Wow,I never even thought about that. | 我从没想过这个 |
[22:32] | Calleigh,when I was back with the bomb squad, we used to do the Greiss test for nitrites. | Calleigh 我在防爆组的时候 我们曾用格里斯试验来检测亚硝酸物 |
[22:38] | Why are you smiling? | 为什么笑? |
[22:40] | Because this is what I was hoping it would be like when I got here. | 因为现在这情形 正是我调来这里之前所希望的 |
[22:44] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[22:51] | Medium velocity spatter about six feet up the north wall consistent with blunt force trauma. | 北墙中速喷溅六英尺高 与钝器伤痕迹相一致 |
[23:01] | Overlapping high velocity spatter about three feet up. | 高速喷溅三英尺高与其重叠 |
[23:06] | It suggests the victim was hit over the head while standing then fell to her knees. | 意味着受害者站立时头部遭重击 然后跪倒在地 |
[23:16] | There’s a large blood pool. Somebody cleaned it up. | 这儿有一大片血痕 有人将其擦掉了 |
[23:21] | Apparently where the victim bled out. | 很明显受害者流血死亡的地方 |
[23:28] | Alexx,I got a call from Jesse. | Alexx 我接到了Jesse的电话 |
[23:30] | Have we checked for sexual assault? | 有遭到性侵犯吗? |
[23:33] | She was sexually assaulted. | 她确实曾遭受性侵犯 |
[23:40] | Alexx,was there bruising? | Alexx 有淤痕吗? |
[23:51] | Vaginal mucosa lacerations. | 阴道粘膜破裂 |
[23:55] | Without bruising. | 没有淤痕 |
[23:57] | They were definitely inflicted postmortem. | 显然死后被施加的 |
[24:02] | But correct me if I’m wrong,Alexx, the body stops bruising once the heart stops beating, right? | 如果我错了请指正 Alexx 心脏停止跳动身体便不会产生淤痕对吧? |
[24:08] | Yes. Poor girl’s corpse was desecrated. | 是的 可怜这女孩的尸体被玷污了 |
[24:15] | Thanks to the Glades water, there’s no semen, | 因为浸过沼泽地的水 所以没有精液 |
[24:17] | and without it, I can’t identify your perpetrator. | 没有这个我没法找到犯罪人 |
[24:24] | Why do you want my shirt? | 为什么要我的T恤? |
[24:26] | Because every contact you make, no matter how small, will leave a trace. | 因为任何接触 无论多么微乎其微 都会留下痕迹 |
[24:29] | It’s called “Locard’s exchange principle.” | 这叫”罗卡交换定律” |
[24:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[24:34] | That’s okay. We do. | 没关系 我们懂 |
[24:37] | Sounds like a lot of hocuspocus. | 感觉像是哄骗人的 |
[24:40] | Actually, there’s an entire forensic discipline based on this principle. | 事实上 有一整个法证学科都基于此原则 |
[24:44] | How come I’ve never heard of this on TV? | 我怎么在电视上从未见过? |
[24:46] | Because guns make the news and science doesn’t. | 因为枪声引起轰动 而科学不会 |
[25:11] | So all we have to do is lift these papers and see if either one of them pops for nitrites. | 我们需要做的就是把纸取出 看看它们是否和亚硝酸盐反应 |
[25:18] | Husband’s negative. | 丈夫可以排除了 |
[25:20] | Let’s try the gardener. | 试试园丁的 |
[25:25] | It’s a positive result. | 出现反应了 |
[25:28] | That is amazing. We just put Hollings in the car. | 太神奇了 证明了Hollings坐过那车 |
[25:40] | Arnold Hollings is good for this. | Arnold Hollings就是嫌疑人 |
[25:42] | These results place him in the victim’s car. | 这些结果证明他在受害者车内 |
[25:44] | No. It says that he was in a car when an airbag deployed. | 不 这只说明 他在一个空气囊涨开过的车中 |
[25:47] | But what if he crashed his own car? | 要是他撞了自己的车呢? |
[25:49] | On the same day his employer was murdered? | 同一天他的雇主被谋杀了吗? |
[25:51] | It’s possible. That’s all a judge cares about. | 很有可能 法官只关注这些 |
[25:53] | Besides,wasn’t the guy a gardener? | 而且 这个人不是园丁吗? |
[25:56] | So possible that the residue on his clothes came from fertilizer or weed killer. | 很有可能衣服上的残留物来自于 肥料或除草剂 |
[26:00] | So grant me the warrant, we’ll confirm the Greiss test and get him off the street. | 给我一张搜查令 我们会确认 格里斯试验的结果 然后逮捕他 |
[26:03] | Is this even an accepted application of the Greiss in any county in Florida? | 福罗里达的郡里 格里斯试验 好像还都不是法律认可的试验吧? |
[26:09] | Not yet. | 还不是 |
[26:10] | So you’re bringing me junk science,is that it? | 你给我看了一堆垃圾科学 是吗? |
[26:13] | You trying to put a loss in my column? I don’t think so. | 想在我的记录了加上一个失败吗? 我不同意 |
[26:15] | Besides,I agree with your partner,Sullivan,on this one. | 而且在这点上 我和你的搭档Sullivan意见一致 |
[26:22] | He was here? Yeah. Helping me to put the husband away. | 他来过这儿? 是的 帮我把丈夫关起来 |
[26:25] | Slam dunk. | 大灌篮 精彩 |
[26:54] | Eric,I know how hard… | Eric 我知道有多困难… |
[26:57] | how hard you’re fighting right now, | 你现在要面对的有多么艰辛 |
[27:00] | and I know how easy it would be to slip away and be with Marisol. | 我也知道有多么容易就逝去 去见Marisol |
[27:09] | I think about that,too. | 我也这样想过 |
[27:12] | But I don’t want you to do it. | 但我不想你这样 |
[27:15] | I’m not ready. | 我还没有准备 |
[27:16] | I’m not ready for you… | 我还没准备好你… |
[27:31] | I’m sorry,I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:36] | It’s just that I… | 我只是… |
[27:40] | That I… I lost her, and… | 我…我失去了她… |
[27:44] | and Ray… and Speed. | 还有Ray…还有Speed |
[27:51] | You’reyou’re all I’ve got left,Eric. | 你现在是我的唯一了 Eric |
[27:56] | So… I… | 所以… 我… |
[28:00] | I want you to do what we always do. | 我要你像往常一样 |
[28:03] | I want you to fight. | 我要你战斗 |
[28:09] | That’s what I want you to do. | 这是我要你做的 |
[28:16] | That’s what I need you to do. | 我要你这么做 |
[28:20] | I’ll be right here. | 我很快回来 |
[28:30] | When you said the driver hit something, I immediately thought of this. | 当你说司机撞上什么的时候 我马上想到这个 |
[28:34] | Drove by here yesterday, this guardrail wasn’t damaged. | 昨天开车路过这时 护栏还没坏 |
[28:38] | We know the victim died between 5:00 and 8:00, and that would mean… | 受害者死于5点到8点之间 这意味着… |
[28:45] | the gardener dumped her body after you came through. | 园丁在你来过之后弃尸 |
[28:49] | See that blue paintthat’s transfer,which confirms the impact took place here. | 看这些蓝色的漆是车上转移来的 与这里发生的撞击符合 |
[28:55] | This road was pretty slick from the rain last night. | 昨晚的雨让这条路非常滑 |
[28:57] | Maybe the driver took the turn too fast. | 可能司机转弯太急了 |
[29:03] | So Hollings walked away. | 那么Hollings溜走了 |
[29:06] | These last two prints confirm that he put his weight… | 最后的两个脚印证明他把全部体重… |
[29:11] | on his left foot, he planted it. | 放在左脚上 他在掂量着 |
[29:15] | Yeah,like he was going to throw something. | 是的 他好像要扔什么 |
[29:18] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[29:19] | I played right field for the Hurricanes for a few years. | 我给飓风队打过几年右翼 |
[29:22] | You’re gonna throw something, you plant on your back foot. | 你要扔东西 后脚跟扎地 |
[29:24] | Question is, what was he tossing? | 问题是他扔的是什么? |
[29:27] | How about the murder weapon? | 作案工具? |
[29:28] | Problem is, it’s halfway to Florida Bay by now. | 问题是 它现在已经在 到福罗里达湾的路上了 |
[29:32] | You know,maybe not. Check this out. | 不一定 去找找 |
[29:42] | How’d you know to look here? | 你怎么知道要在这里找? |
[29:44] | Water levels rise when it rains. | 下雨的话水平面会上升 |
[29:46] | Excess water gets diverted into these drainage pipes. | 过剩的水会从这些排水管中分流 |
[30:11] | You said the killer used a ninemillimeter,right? | 你说凶手用的是9毫米口径的对吧? |
[30:13] | I did. Looks like a ninemil. | 是的 像是9毫米的 |
[30:19] | Sometimes things end up where you never expect. | 有时事情总会以未想过的方式结束 |
[30:22] | Pays to know your environment. | 了解自然环境还是值得的 |
[30:23] | And you know,Eric, that’s the essence of good police work. | Eric 这是一个好警察必备的 |
[30:27] | Yeah,I guess it is. I know it is. | 是吧 我知道是 |
[30:30] | Nice job. | 干的漂亮 |
[30:34] | So far everything’s consistent with the victim’s injuries. | 目前一切都有受害者所受创伤符合 |
[30:44] | There’s three blood drops on the window. | 窗上有三点血迹 |
[30:46] | They seem out of place. | 似乎不合情理 |
[31:04] | There’s nothing on the ceiling or behind the baseboards. | 房顶和墙角线都没有痕迹 |
[31:10] | Cause of blood drops: undetermined. | 血点原因: 未明 |
[31:21] | Heard you found the murder weapon. | 听说你找到了作案工具 |
[31:23] | Too bad the serial numbers were scratched off. | 只可惜序列号被刮掉了 |
[31:26] | Might’ve been one more nail in the husband’s coffin. | 不然那丈夫就死定了 |
[31:30] | Thought you should know the A.S.A.has agreed to file charges against Bowers. | 我想该让你知道 检察官已经同意起诉Bowers了 |
[31:35] | Sully,you’ve got the wrong guy. | Sully 你抓错人了 |
[31:38] | Prove it. I’m going to. | 证明给我看 我会的 |
[31:51] | I would love to wipe the smirk off that guy’s face. | 我真想把这家伙那副假笑脸撕下来 |
[32:03] | Explain to me the blood drops. | 给我解释解释这些血滴 |
[32:06] | Still can’t explain directionality. | 还是解释不了方向问题 |
[32:10] | It’s completely out of context. | 完全不合情理 |
[32:17] | Jesse,I’ve got an idea. | Jesse 我有想法了 |
[32:19] | Before you punch out, I need one more thing. | 在你走之前 还得帮我个忙 |
[32:31] | All right,so… what is all this? | 好吧 那么… 这是要干嘛? |
[32:35] | I think I know how the blood drops got on the window? | 我想我知道窗户上为什么有血迹了 |
[32:38] | We both agree it wasn’t a head injury. | 咱都同意那不是头部伤造成的 |
[32:41] | What about the gunshot wound? | 那么枪伤呢? |
[32:43] | Well,the victim was on this side of the room | 哦 受害者在房间这头… |
[32:45] | there’s no way the blood could have traveled that far. | 血不可能飞得那么远 |
[32:46] | Sometimes things end up where they never should be, | 有时事情就是不合常理 |
[32:50] | and it pays to understand your environment. | 所以就值得好好推敲犯罪现场了 |
[32:53] | Okay. Well,what did we miss? | 好吧 那么 咱们遗漏了什么? |
[32:55] | I have placed the target where the victim fell to her knees. Okay? | 我把目标物放在受害者跪倒的地方 没问题吧? |
[33:00] | Take this, go to the shooter’s position and shoot the target. | 拿着这个 到凶手的位置朝目标物射击 |
[33:06] | You want me to shoot the target? Go ahead. | 你要我向目标物开枪? 没错 |
[33:09] | Really? Really. It’s a dummy round. Go ahead. | 真的吗? 真的 那只是训练弹而已 开枪吧 |
[33:24] | The airconditioning was on. Yeah. | 空调当时开着 正是 |
[33:30] | Watch this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[33:31] | The air from the A.C.carried the blood to the window. | 空调吹出来的风把血带到了窗户上 |
[33:36] | Know what this means? If the blood hit the killer like it hit me… | 知道这表示什么吗? 如果血迹 像落在我身上一样落在凶手身上 |
[33:38] | We just put him in the room. | 咱就能确定他在凶案现场 |
[33:42] | Raise your arms,please. | 请抬起胳膊 |
[33:47] | Lower them. | 放下来 |
[33:51] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[33:58] | I’ve got a hair. | 我看到一根头发 |
[34:05] | It’s a different color than our victim. | 和受害者的发色不一样 |
[34:06] | Does that have blood on it? | 上面有血吗? |
[34:08] | No. Okay. Turn around,please. | 没有 好吧 请转过来 |
[34:20] | Okay,hang on a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[34:22] | What is that,guys? | 你们瞧那是什么? |
[34:32] | No. That’s dirt; that’s not blood. | 不 那是污垢 不是血 |
[34:37] | Bend over,please. | 请弯下腰 |
[34:44] | That’s a whole lot of dandruff. Yeah. | 头屑可真多 是呀 |
[34:46] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[34:48] | Is that it? Am I done? | 就这样吗? 完事了吧? |
[34:52] | No,you’re not done. | 不 还没完呢 |
[34:55] | Lean your head back,please. All the way back. | 请把头抬起来 完全抬起来 |
[34:59] | Right there. Calleigh, a swab,please. Take a look at that. | 就是那儿 Calleigh 请拿支棉签 看看那儿 |
[35:04] | Right there. | 就是那儿 |
[35:11] | Brother… you shouldn’t have inhaled. | 哥们儿… 你不该吸气的 |
[35:28] | What does all this mean? | 这能说明什么? |
[35:30] | You’re about to find out. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[35:34] | We believe that a DNA test will confirm the blood found on Hollings will match the victim. | 我们肯定DNA检测会确认 Hollings身上发现的血迹属于受害者 |
[35:38] | You have a pinheadsized sample of blood. You can’t run that for DNA. | 你们只有一滴针尖大的血迹样本 做不了DNA检测 |
[35:41] | For one test we can. | 够做一次的了 |
[35:43] | Yeah,the defense has the right to run their own DNA test, | 是呀 但辩方也有自己做DNA检测的权利 |
[35:44] | and if you use the sample up, there’s none left for them. | 要是你们把样本用完了 他们就做不了了 |
[35:47] | You’re saying if we test it we can’t use it against the guy, | 你是说要是我们做检测 就不能拿它来指证那家伙了 |
[35:49] | and if we don’t test it we can’t get the guy. Yeah,that’s the law. | 要是我们不做检测 就逮不到那家伙了 没错 法律就是这么定的 |
[35:52] | Excuse me. I have to be in court. | 抱歉 我得出庭了 |
[35:55] | Well,the law just screwed us. | 哦 咱刚被法律给玩了 |
[36:00] | What if we multiply the sample? | 要是咱们放大样本呢? |
[36:03] | Yeah,well, that’s pretty new science. | 行 但那可是最新科技呀 |
[36:04] | We don’t have access to that equipment. Yes,but the Feds are doing it. | 咱没有那种设备 是 但联邦调查局有 |
[36:08] | Think you can reach out? | 你有门路? |
[36:09] | I have a friend in the Miami field office; she owes me a favor. | 我有个朋友在迈阿密分局 她欠我个人情 |
[36:22] | If we don’t find a way to stretch this DNA, an innocent man is gonna go to jail. | 要是我们不能增强这份DNA样本 一个无辜的人就得去坐牢 |
[36:28] | Well,couldn’t have caught that serial bomber without your expertise, Detective. | 哦 警探 要是没有你的专业帮助 我们就抓不到那个连环爆炸犯 |
[36:31] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我应该做的 |
[36:32] | I put a reference sample from our victim in here,too. | 我还带了一份受害者的比对样本 |
[36:34] | But first step is to multiply the DNA. | 但首先得放大DNA |
[36:37] | Agent Boa Vista,would you run a PCR on these samples? | Boa Vista探员 能为这些样本做个PCR吗? (聚合酶链式反应,用于放大特定DNA片段) |
[36:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | Used to be we needed a blood sample the size of a quarter to run DNA. | 以前测DNA得要一枚25美分硬币 那么大的血液样本 |
[36:46] | Now it’s the equivalent of a few skin cells. | 现在只需要几个皮肤细胞那么大的了 |
[36:49] | Progress marches on,huh? Yeah. | 科技日新月异 哈? 是呀 |
[37:10] | Magic. DNA for you… | 真神奇 这是你要的DNA… |
[37:14] | and DNA for the defense. | 这是给辩方的DNA |
[37:16] | If it matches our victim. | 要是和受害者吻合的话 |
[37:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:27] | This is the DNA profile for your victim. | 这是你受害者的DNA样本 |
[37:33] | This is the unknown sample. | 这是未知样本 |
[37:36] | Odds that two people have the same profile are about one in a billion. | 两个人有同样DNA的概率 大约是十亿分之一 |
[37:48] | The blood is a match. | 血迹吻合 |
[37:53] | Arnold Hollings murdered Amy Bowers, openandshut. | Arnold Hollings杀了Amy Bowers 确凿无疑 |
[38:15] | Let the record reflect that the State has presented sufficient evidence to show that | 记录显示州检方有充分证据证明 |
[38:19] | the defendant, Arnold Hollings, committed criminal acts… | 并有合理依据确信 |
[38:23] | that there is probable cause to believe he battered, | 被告人Arnold Hollings蓄意殴打 |
[38:25] | assaulted and killed Amy Bowers with malice of forethought, | 袭击并杀害了Amy Bowers |
[38:32] | and that he laid in wait at her residence, | 他提前藏在她住处等候 |
[38:34] | implying premeditation to said criminal acts. | 预谋实施了上述犯罪行为 |
[38:37] | In light of these charges, the defendant,Arnold Hollings, | 鉴于这些指控 被告人Arnold Hollings |
[38:40] | is hereby bound over for trial and charged with murder in the first degree. | 就此具结候审并被控一级谋杀罪 |
[39:25] | Horatio,the chief called. | Horatio 局长来电话了 |
[39:27] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[39:30] | Thank you,Sully. No hard feelings. | 谢谢 Sully 别对我有意见呀 |
[39:35] | We okay? | 咱俩没问题吧? |
[39:39] | Of course we are. | 当然没有 |
[39:55] | Horatio? Congratulations. I just heard. | Horatio? 恭喜呀 我刚知道 |
[39:58] | Chief wants you to head up the Special Investigations Unit,huh? | 局长想让你当特别调查组的头儿哈? |
[40:01] | Yeah,they’re gonna rename it CSI. | 对 他们要改名为CSI |
[40:04] | Fred Dorsey’s old broom closet? | 在Fred Dorsey家的旧杂物间办公吗? |
[40:05] | No,we’ve got our eye on a piece of property not far from here. | 不是 我们看上了离这儿不远的一块地方 |
[40:08] | Yeah,I bet you do. Well… | 我猜你也是 好了… |
[40:11] | 谢谢你为我做的一切 | |
[40:14] | I hope this works out for you,Jesse. You’re a good man. | 我希望你能有个好归宿 Jesse 你是个好人 |
[40:18] | Yeah,me,too. | 是呀 我也希望 |
[40:20] | Oh,and Calleigh says you’re putting together a team. | 哦 还有Calleigh说你要组支队伍 |
[40:23] | I know a good cop up at St. Pete,Tim Speedle, if you’d like. | 我知道圣皮特分局有个好警察 叫Tim Speedle 要是你愿意要他的话 |
[40:25] | Speedle? Yeah. | Speedle? 对 |
[40:27] | A little hard to get on the phone, but he’s a good guy. | 电话里可能会有点刺儿头 但他是个好人 |
[40:30] | I’ll give him a call. | 我会给他打电话的 |
[40:32] | You take care. | 多保重 |
[40:35] | You stay in touch, all right? Will do. | 保持联络 好吗? 没问题 |
[40:36] | Okay. Thank you. | 那就好 多谢 |
[41:02] | Big H. Just like I promised. | 大H 我说到做到 |
[41:06] | They’ve got polarized lenses,titanium frames. | 他们有偏光镜片 钛眼镜架 |
[41:09] | This might be the best piece of tin I’ve ever pulled. | 这也许是我捞过最好的一样东西了 |
[41:15] | Thank you,Eric. You’re welcome. | 多谢 Eric 别客气 |
[41:19] | Eric,you did good work outhere today. | Eric 你今天表现得很不错 |
[41:22] | Thanks. I appreciate you showing me how everything works. | 谢谢 很感谢你教我那些东西 |
[41:25] | You ever think about being a cop? | 你想过当一名警察吗? |
[41:27] | Come on,me a cop? No,man. | 得了吧 我当警察? 别闹了 伙计 |
[41:29] | I’m serious,Eric. | 我说真的 Eric |
[41:32] | See,this work is about observation, and you have a great eye for detail. | 你瞧 这份工作靠的是观察力 你观察细节的能力很强 |
[41:37] | Why don’t you go to the academy, let me put in a good word for you, | 干嘛不去上警察学院呢 我来推荐你 |
[41:40] | get your badge, and then come and find me? | 拿到警徽 然后来找我怎么样? |
[41:44] | People make a lot of promises, and in my experience, they don’t usually show up after that. | 人们总做各种许诺 依我的经验 他们最后都会食言 |
[41:49] | Eric,I’m different; I’ll be here. | Eric 我不一样 我不会食言的 |
[41:55] | You mean that. | 你是说真的 |
[41:58] | I mean it. Get your badge and find me. | 是的 拿到警徽就来找我 |
[42:03] | What about the glasses? | 那墨镜呢? |
[42:07] | Go for it. Are you ready? | 赶紧试试吧 准备好了吗? |
[42:10] | Here we go. | 戴上了 |
[42:13] | Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah. | 哦 帅 哦 帅呆了 |
[42:17] | Yeah,man,those are you. | 没错 伙计 这才是你 |
[42:20] | Find me,okay? All right. | 来找我 好吗? 说定了 |
[43:10] | CSI: Miami Season08 Episode01 Out of Time | == 结束 == |