时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | We got a man down in the cafeteria. | 自助食堂有人倒下 |
[01:23] | Repeat, man down! | 重复 有人倒下! |
[01:26] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[01:28] | Yes, sir, you said to call if there’s any change with Ivan Sarnoff. | 长官 您说Ivan Sarnoff有情况务必给您电话 |
[01:31] | Sir, he’s collapsed and we are transporting him | 长官 他状况不妙 话说我们现在正要 |
[01:33] | to Dade General as we speak. | 把他转送到戴德郡总院治疗 |
[01:35] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[01:39] | ALRIGHT,LET’S GO | 好了 开车吧 |
[01:59] | Get around this guy. | 绕过这辆车 |
[02:10] | India 2107 requesting backup. | I2107请求支援 |
[02:13] | Ambulance struck at Shoreline and Ocean. | 救护车在海滨路和海洋路附近 与不明车辆发生碰撞 |
[02:15] | I need rescue. Officer involved. | 需要救援 车内有警官 |
[02:35] | Get out! | 快下车! |
[02:38] | No! | 不! |
[03:27] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[04:18] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[04:21] | I did my best, sir. | 我尽了全力 长官 |
[04:22] | I know you did. Try not to speak. | 我知道 现在不要说话 |
[04:29] | I… I have a daughter, sir. Please. | 长官 我有个女儿 请你… |
[04:32] | I’ll take care of her, okay? | 我会照顾好她 好么? |
[04:48] | Jeff. | |
[04:52] | Jeff. | |
[05:44] | * Yeah! * | |
[06:07] | * We don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:11] | * Don’t get fooled again * | |
[06:14] | * No, no! * | |
[06:36] | Attention, all units. | 各单位注意 |
[06:37] | Prisoner Ivan Sarnoff has escaped from a transport ambulance at Bay and Fifth. | 囚犯Ivan Sarnoff在海湾路和第五街附近 从一辆救护车上逃狱 |
[06:42] | He is armed and dangerous. | 该罪犯持有武器 极度危险 |
[06:44] | Driver never had a chance, H. He was dead on impact. | 司机连跳车的机会都没有 H 他死于强烈的冲击 |
[06:47] | Let’s get the SUV to the garage, Eric. | 把这辆SUV拖回车库去 Eric |
[06:48] | NTSB says we can’t move any evidence until they release the scene. | 全国运输安全委员会说在解除现场封锁前 我们不能动任何证据 |
[06:51] | We’ll do it here. | 那我们就地检验 |
[06:52] | Now, you know Sarnoff collapsed in the cafeteria, right? | Sarnoff在自助食堂倒下了 对吧? |
[06:54] | You know why? They poisoned his food to get him out. | 知道为什么吗? 他们给食物下了毒 这样好把他弄出来 |
[06:57] | Thank you. Frank? | 谢谢你 Frank? |
[06:58] | Footage from the dash cam of the grey and white. | 从图像上看这车是灰白色的 |
[07:03] | Decoy car cut off the ambulance, set it up for the big hit. | 作为引子的车挡住救护车去路 为SUV撞车打基础 |
[07:06] | We can’t see the driver there, Frank. | 图片上没看到司机长啥样 Frank |
[07:08] | I got a make on the car. Partial plates. | 这里有点关于这辆车的信息 是车牌的一部分 |
[07:11] | Good enough to run. | 查车是足够了 |
[07:12] | This was no accident. | 这不是一场意外 |
[07:14] | Whoever wanted Sarnoff out of prison, | 不管是谁策划Sarnoff逃狱 |
[07:16] | pretty risky escape plan. | 这都是个高风险的计划 |
[07:17] | Yeah, but they didn’t count on that train, did they? | 是 但他们没考虑到会有火车来 对吧? |
[07:19] | No, they didn’t. | 嗯 他们是没想到 |
[07:21] | I called the organized crime unit. | 我打电话给有组织犯罪小组 |
[07:22] | Kasparov has been at the reins since Sarnoff’s been inside. | 自从Sarnoff进去了之后Kasparov收敛了不少 |
[07:25] | Frank, I am done with these people. | Frank 我来收拾这帮混蛋 |
[07:37] | Lieutenant Caine. | Caine中尉 |
[07:39] | If I didn’t know better, I’d call this profiling. | 如果我不是十分了解你 我会以为你来是为了侧写呢 |
[07:43] | I’m looking for Ivan. | 我在找Ivan |
[07:45] | What Ivan does is Ivan’s business. | Ivan干了啥是他自己的事 |
[07:47] | He escaped from prison today. | 他今天逃狱了 |
[07:49] | How is it my problem? | 这和我有什么关系? |
[07:50] | Two people were killed. One was a police officer. | 死了两个人 其中一个是警察 |
[07:54] | Not involved. | 我没参与其中 |
[07:55] | You’re not involved. | 你说你没有参与 |
[07:56] | You’re his number two. Of course you’re involved. | 你是他手下的二号大将 你当然参与了 |
[07:59] | I’m his number two? | 我是他的二号大将? |
[08:01] | Ivan is an embarrassment, Lieutenant. | Ivan挺让人为难的 中尉 |
[08:03] | I washed my hands of him. | 我早金盆洗手不和他来往了 |
[08:05] | Besides, I’ve been here since early morning. | 另外 我今早一直都在这 |
[08:09] | Right, baby? | 是吧 宝贝? |
[08:12] | Absolutely. | 千真万确 |
[08:19] | We never left the premises. | 我们一直没有离开这里 |
[08:23] | You are harboring a fugitive. | 你门在包庇亡命徒 |
[08:26] | This is harassment, Gregor. | 你这是在骚扰良民 Gregor |
[08:30] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[08:37] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[08:39] | Ma’am, YOU?????A POLICE OFFICER | 女士 你这是袭警 |
[08:40] | Ma’am, you’re coming with me. | 女士 请你跟我来 |
[08:52] | The curtain is down on your country, Caine. | 你们国家的大幕正缓缓拉上 Caine |
[08:57] | The future is ours. | 未来是我们的 |
[08:59] | Gregor, the show ain’t over. | Gregor 这戏还没玩完呢 |
[09:13] | You okay? | 还好么? |
[09:16] | Handcuffs were a little uncomfortable. | 手铐有那么一点点不舒服 |
[09:18] | It’s a little strange to be perp-walked. | 被当做罪犯带走有点不习惯 |
[09:20] | It had to be authentic. | 权宜之计 要带走你必须有理有据 |
[09:21] | No, I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:23] | What did you get? | 你都知道些什么? |
[09:24] | Three days ago, a shipment of guns | 3天前 便衣探员截取了他们 |
[09:26] | was intercepted by undercover agents. | 一船的枪 |
[09:28] | Russians lost millions. | 俄国佬损失了上百万 |
[09:29] | Who was responsible? | 是谁负责的买卖? |
[09:30] | Ivan Sarnoff set up the deal from the inside. | Ivan Sarnoff在狱里安排的交易 |
[09:33] | Deal fell through. | 现在交易吹了 |
[09:34] | Any sign of him? | 有他的踪迹了么? |
[09:35] | No, not so far. | 目前还没有 |
[09:37] | But Kasparov has been taking phone calls, | 但是Kasparov一直在打电话 |
[09:39] | acting a bit cagey. | 一举一动都谨小慎微 |
[09:40] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[09:44] | They may be planning on stealing back the gun shipment. | 他们也许要把一船的枪偷回来 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:53] | A GPS tracker? | 是GPS追踪器? |
[09:55] | I need you to go back inside. | 我需要你重新打回敌人内部 |
[09:59] | Now, that is equipped with a panic button. | 这上面有个应急按钮 |
[10:00] | Don’t hesitate to use it. | 按的时候别犹豫 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:15] | Yeah. That’s my car. | 对 这是我的车 |
[10:18] | That picture was taken at a crime scene this morning. | 这张照片是在今早的犯罪现场照的 |
[10:32] | Well, I wasn’t at a crime. | 我没有参与犯罪 |
[10:35] | Your car was. | 但你的车参与了 |
[10:36] | My car’s missing. | 我的车丢了 |
[10:39] | I was carjacked. | 我被人劫车了 |
[10:43] | When? Yesterday. | – 啥时候? – 就昨天 |
[10:44] | Why didn’t you report it? I did. | – 你为什么不报警? – 我报了 |
[10:47] | They, uh, told me they’d look into it. | 警察就说…他们会调查的 |
[10:49] | Lot of good that did. | 看来还挺管用的 |
[10:52] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生的一切 |
[10:53] | I was doing errands. | 我还在做差事呢 |
[10:55] | I stopped by the post office. | 我在邮局旁停车 |
[10:58] | Out of the car, guy puts a gun to my head. | 下了车 有人就拿枪指着我的脑袋 |
[11:01] | Broad daylight. | 就在光天化日之下呀 |
[11:05] | Because the house is vacant; they’re already out. | 因为房子是空的 他们都搬出去了 |
[11:07] | That’s why. | 就是这样了 |
[11:08] | Just give me your keys. | 把钥匙交出来 |
[11:11] | ‘Kay, here. Here, take it, take… | 钥匙在这 您拿走就行 |
[11:17] | What the hell is this, anyway? | 这到底是TM怎么一回事? |
[11:20] | Mr. Green, your car was part of an orchestrated car accident | Green先生 你的车是一起经过精心策划的 连环车祸中至关重要的角色 |
[11:23] | that allowed a dangerous criminal to escape. | 它让一名极度危险的犯人逃狱成功 |
[11:27] | I was… I was at work, all morning. | 我一上午都在工作 |
[11:33] | Can anyone confirm that? | 有人能证明么? |
[11:36] | I’m a real estate agent. | 我是个房地产经纪人 |
[11:38] | I was showing a house this morning. | 一上午都在领着客户看房 |
[11:40] | I have a whole sign-in sheet | 我有张签到表 |
[11:42] | full of witnesses. | 上面满满的都是证人 |
[12:00] | Well, witnesses say they saw one MDPD officer being fired at by Sarnoff. | 证人说他们看到一名警察与Sarnoff交火 |
[12:05] | Right, but the lasers all say different. | 是 但镭射轨迹却呈现不同结果 |
[12:07] | Because the officer never moved from behind that patrol car, | 因为警察一直呆在巡逻车后面没移动 |
[12:10] | and yet Sarnoff shot everywhere, including the SUV. | 而Sarnoff四处射击 朝SUV也开过枪 |
[12:12] | But if the Russians were trying to spring him from the ambulance, | 如果俄国佬是要把他从救护车里弄出来 |
[12:15] | why was he shooting in their direction? | 他干嘛还要朝自己人的方向开枪? |
[12:18] | Maybe they weren’t trying to help him. | 也许他们本就不是要救他 |
[12:20] | What do you mean? | 你啥意思? |
[12:22] | Maybe the Russians weren’t trying to free him. | 也许俄国佬并是要还他自由 |
[12:24] | Maybe they were trying to kill him. | 而是想送他上黄泉路 |
[12:34] | So, who pushed the ambulance on the train tracks? | 那么是谁把救护车顶上铁轨的? |
[12:41] | Whoever it was scratched the VIN off. | 不管是谁干的 车辆识别号都给刮掉了 |
[13:12] | Got it– got a secondary VIN. | 有了 这还有一组车辆识别号 |
[13:15] | Really? | 真的呀? |
[13:16] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[13:18] | Hopefully, this’ll give us a name. | 但愿这能给咱个嫌疑人的姓名 |
[13:35] | You left your SUV at the scene of a train accident. | 你把你的SUV落在一车祸现场了 |
[13:38] | An accident that you caused. | 这车祸是你引起来的 |
[13:39] | I have language barrier. Not sure what… Let me interpret. | – 我有语言障碍 不清楚你在讲… – 我给你翻译一下 |
[13:42] | A police officer and a paramedic were killed in the accident. | 车祸中一名警官和一名护理人员丧生 |
[13:46] | Doesn’t mean anything to me. | 你对我说这些没有意义 |
[13:47] | Frank, tell him what happens to a cop killer inside. | Frank 告诉他杀警察的人进监狱是什么待遇 |
[13:50] | We’ll put you in a place that’ll make gulag look like a tennis camp. | 你进去了就会发现古拉格集中营(苏联劳改集中营) 和它相比简直就是网球露营 |
[13:59] | Ivan. He messed up. | Ivan 他搞砸了 |
[14:01] | The gun shipment… | 那一船的枪 |
[14:03] | Yes, he set up the job from behind bars. | 是的 他在监狱里安排了交易 |
[14:05] | But he blew it. | 但是他把一切都搞砸了 |
[14:06] | Our guys got caught; we lost the guns. | 我们的人被抓了 枪也没了 |
[14:08] | Word came down it was time for him to go. | 传说他该下台了 |
[14:39] | Poison was to get him out of jail and into the ambulance. | 下毒是为了把他弄出监狱 到救护车里去 |
[14:42] | Why didn’t you just kill him inside? | 干嘛不直接把他弄死在监狱里呢? |
[14:43] | To make a point, in a very public way for all to see– it is the Russian way. | 这是俄罗斯佬的一贯作风 以公开亮化的方式表明立场 |
[14:47] | Where is Ivan now? | Ivan现在在哪? |
[14:51] | Even if I knew, I open my mouth, I end up on the train tracks. | 如果我知道的话 一开口 最终也会死在铁轨上的 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna put you in a cage, | 那我就把你关进监狱里 |
[14:55] | see if it’ll jog your memory. Get him out of here. | 看能不能撬开你的嘴 把他带走 |
[16:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[16:01] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[16:03] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[16:05] | This. | 这个 |
[16:17] | That’s my father. Where-where did you get this? | 这是我父亲 你从哪得到的? |
[16:19] | It was taken from the dash cam of the trail car | 这是今早袭击案中的火车上的快照 |
[16:21] | that was in the attack this morning. | 拍到的照片 |
[16:26] | Eric, we’re gonna have to bring him in. | Eric 我们得把他请来了 |
[16:27] | This doesn’t mean that he had anything to do with it. | 这也不能说明他就和这案子有关啊 |
[16:29] | He was there when they tried to kill Sarnoff. | 他们要杀Sarnoff时他就在现场 |
[16:32] | He wouldn’t do this. | 他不会那么干的 |
[16:34] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry, do you know him? | 请问您很了解他吗? |
[16:38] | I was going to be deported, Calleigh. | Calleigh 那时我就快被驱逐出境了 |
[16:41] | He risked his life to stand up for me. | 是他冒着生命危险来维护我的 |
[16:43] | He is a part of a crime organization. | 他是犯罪组织的一员 |
[16:45] | We need to talk to him, unless you’ve already done it. | 我们必须得审问他 除非你已经审问过了 |
[16:50] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[16:54] | Can I look at your list of recent calls? | 能让我看一下你最近的通话记录吗? |
[17:00] | You cannot cross this line. | 不要越界 |
[17:04] | I won’t watch you do it. | 我不会眼睁睁地看着你那样做的 |
[17:40] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[17:42] | I want 500 automatic rifles in my hands by the end of the day, understand? | 今天晚上之前我就要拿到 500把自动步枪 明白吗? |
[17:51] | Hello, Gregor. | 你好 Gregor |
[17:53] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[18:01] | Glad to see you free again. | 恭喜你重获自由 |
[18:05] | Come. | 来吧 |
[18:07] | I wanna show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[18:15] | So… how’d you get out of jail so quickly? | 说吧… 你怎能那么快从监狱里出来? |
[18:17] | They released me pending a hearing. | 听证会决定暂时取消对我的指控 |
[18:19] | Or perhaps you gave them something. | 他们是拿你的手软吧 |
[18:20] | I gave them nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[18:30] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[18:31] | I believe this is known as a shallow grave. | 它被称为浅坟 |
[18:40] | Who’s it for? | 给谁准备的? |
[18:42] | That depends. | 看情况吧 |
[18:43] | On what? | 看谁的情况? |
[18:46] | On you. | 你 |
[18:48] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[18:50] | You have to prove your loyalty, baby. | 向我证明你的忠诚吧 宝贝 |
[18:54] | New contract, new target. | 新合同 新目标 |
[18:58] | Who? | 目标是谁? |
[18:59] | Ivan. | |
[19:00] | Ivan Sarnoff. | |
[19:10] | I want a body in this grave by sundown. | 太阳下山前我得在坟墓里看到一具尸体 |
[19:15] | His… or yours. | 他的… |
[19:43] | Sarnoff. | 或你的 |
[19:45] | Citywide dragnet in place. | 城市搜索网已经准备就绪了 |
[19:46] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[19:47] | We collected Sarnoff’s plate from prison. | 我们从监狱里拿到了Sarnoff的饭盘 |
[19:48] | Turns out it was laced with rodifical. | 化验结果表明盘子周围有老鼠药 |
[19:50] | Rat poison. | |
[19:51] | Three times the level needed for human toxicity. | 致人中毒的三倍剂量 |
[19:53] | The call for medical attention went out three hours ago, gentlemen. | 先生们 3小时前已经向各大医院发布了警报 |
[19:56] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 没用的 |
[19:57] | He would have to see a doctor by now. | 现在他早找到医生了呢 |
[19:59] | What do you think he’s doing, Horatio? | Horatio 你说他现在在做什么? |
[20:00] | He’s going underground. | 他转到地下了 |
[20:08] | And tell Mr. Lawrence | 还有转告Lawrence先生 |
[20:09] | I need to reschedule his procedure for tomorrow. | 他明天的程序我得重新安排一下 |
[20:11] | Thank you, bye. | 谢了 拜拜 |
[20:22] | You’re a doctor, yeah? | 你是个医生 对吧? |
[20:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:25] | Who are you, what do you want? | 你是谁 想干什么? |
[20:27] | I want you to fix me. | 想你帮我治疗一下 |
[20:36] | You do that and I let you live, yeah? | 完了我就放了你 |
[20:50] | He abandoned your car a few miles from here. | 他把你的车扔在了几英里外 |
[20:53] | I didn’t want to help, | 我本不想帮他 |
[20:55] | but he had a gun and he put it to my head. | 但他拿着枪指着我的头 |
[20:58] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错 |
[21:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:03] | He needed a doctor and you were in the right place | 他需要医生 而你只是出现在 |
[21:05] | at the wrong time, that’s all. | 错误的地点上罢了 仅此而已 |
[21:10] | He wouldn’t stop bleeding. | 我没法止住他的血 |
[21:12] | He was dosed with rat poison. | 他被下了老鼠药 |
[21:14] | Well, rat poison is a blood thinner. | 老鼠药是抗凝血剂 |
[21:16] | He’ll bleed out if he’s not treated. | 如果不治的话他的血会流光的 |
[21:27] | I told him to buy vitamin K. | 我叫他去买维他命K |
[21:28] | That’ll help, but only for so long. | 那能起点作用 但不是长久之计 |
[21:31] | Can you tell us what else he forced you to treat? | 他还强迫你治疗哪里了? |
[21:34] | He had a laceration on his arm. | 他手上还有个裂口 |
[21:36] | I re-dressed it. | 我给他治好了 |
[21:38] | Those are his old bandages. | 那些就是他的旧绷带 |
[21:50] | “AFC.” Aegis Fighting Club. | “AFC” 保护盾格斗俱乐部 |
[21:52] | These are from Sarnoff’s boxing club. | 这些是Sarnoff的拳击俱乐部里的 |
[21:55] | He’s been there. | 他去过那儿 |
[21:59] | Mr. Marenko, tape from your boxing club | Marenko先生 在劫车现场 |
[22:02] | was found at the scene of a carjacking. | 我们发现了你们俱乐部里的绷带 |
[22:04] | We know that Ivan was there. | 我们知道Ivan去过你那 |
[22:09] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[22:17] | What if I could arrange | 那我安排你们和Ivan |
[22:18] | a meeting between you and Ivan? | 见个面怎么样? |
[22:21] | Where will the meeting be? | 地点? |
[22:23] | Public place. Water Garden. One hour. | 公共场所 水上公园 一小时以后 |
[22:27] | And Lieutenant… Mm-hmm? | – 中尉… – 嗯? |
[22:32] | You need to be alone. | 只能你一个人去 |
[22:34] | I will. | 好的 |
[23:04] | This is Lieutenant Caine. | 我是Caine中尉 |
[23:06] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 中尉大人 你好 |
[23:08] | Ivan, where are you? | Ivan 你在哪? |
[23:11] | I’m watching you. | 我正看着你呢 |
[23:14] | You’re watching me. | 你在看着我 |
[23:16] | Ivan, you need treatment. You’ve been poisoned. | Ivan 你中毒了 你需要治疗 |
[23:19] | Your concern is touching, Lieutenant. | 中尉大人 您的关心可真令我感动啊 |
[23:22] | You and I have the same goal. | 咱俩有共同的目标 |
[23:24] | We have the same goal? What is that goal, Ivan? | 共同的目标? 什么目标 Ivan? |
[23:26] | We both want Gregor Kasparov. | 我们都想找到Gregor Kasparov啊 |
[23:29] | Okay. How do you plan to deliver him? | 好吧 你打算如何把他交上来? |
[23:32] | I can provide you with the testimony you need. | 我可以给你提供你需要的证词 |
[23:35] | But Ivan, you have to come inside to do that. | 但是Ivan 你得打入对方内部啊 |
[23:38] | I won’t last five minutes. | 我连5分钟都坚持不了 |
[23:58] | You got to answer for the dead police officer, Ivan. | Ivan 你得对那位殉职的警官负责 |
[24:01] | Collateral damage. | 那是间接伤害 |
[24:02] | Tell that to his daughter. | 跟他女儿说去吧 |
[24:05] | Are you going to help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我? |
[24:07] | You have to come inside, Ivan. | Ivan 你得打入对方内部 |
[24:09] | No way. | 没门 |
[24:09] | Ivan. Ivan! | |
[24:29] | Eric, just in time. | Eric 时间刚好 |
[24:32] | Snapper and blue runner are biting. | 鲷鱼和金�Y正在争饵呢 |
[24:36] | You need to answer for something. | 你得负点责任吧 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么? |
[24:44] | This. You were there in the car. | 这个 当时你在车上 |
[24:53] | Yes, I was there, | 是的 当时我是在那 |
[24:55] | but not by choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[24:57] | Then what were you doing there? | 那你在干嘛? |
[25:00] | Two people died this morning. | 今早有两人死于那起事故 |
[25:03] | One of them was a police officer. | 其中一人是警察 |
[25:05] | You hear me? A police officer! | 听到了吗? 一名警察啊! |
[25:08] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我和这起案子无关 |
[25:09] | Then what were you doing there? | 那你在那做什么? |
[25:13] | I do what I’m told. | 他们让我做什么我就做什么 |
[25:15] | Or what? | 否则怎样? |
[25:19] | What? | 怎样? |
[25:21] | That. | 这样 |
[25:27] | This is your chance to get out. | 现在你有机会解脱了 |
[25:31] | There is no out. | 永远没有解脱 |
[25:33] | There’s only death. | 只有死亡 |
[25:35] | Not if you fight it. | 除非你奋起反抗 |
[25:39] | Eric, you don’t know what you’re asking me to do. | Eric 你根本不知道你在让我做什么 |
[25:54] | CSI Duquesne, phone call. | CSI的Duquesne 你的电话 |
[25:56] | What’s it about? | 什么事? |
[25:57] | Something about a carjacking. | 好像是关于那起劫车案 |
[26:08] | This is CSI Duquesne. | 我是CSI的Duquesne |
[26:11] | I understand. Where? | 明白 在哪? |
[26:16] | Who is this? | 阁下哪位? |
[26:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:36] | That’s the decoy car from this morning. | 那就是今早被打劫的那辆车 |
[26:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:39] | Somebody just called it in. An anonymous tip. | 刚刚有人打匿名电话来报信 |
[26:42] | That’s good. It’s a good break. | 很好啊 运气不错啊 |
[26:44] | If you want to call it that. | 你要愿意这样讲的话 |
[26:47] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[26:49] | Where’d the car come from? | 车是哪来的? |
[26:51] | Calleigh, you just told me. You got an anonymous tip. | Calleigh 是你刚才说的 匿名线索 |
[26:55] | So you really | 你以为我真的会相信 |
[26:55] | expect me to believe that this crackerjack evidence | 这个打劫车的证据线索 |
[26:57] | just fell down from the sky? | 会这么直接从天而降啊? |
[26:59] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[27:00] | Does this have something to do with your father? | 这事儿跟你爸有关系吗? |
[27:02] | No. | 没有 |
[27:07] | Okay, you know that if you have talked to him, | 好吧 你知道如果你跟他说过话 |
[27:09] | if you have helped him, it makes you an accessory. | 或者帮过他 那么你都是帮凶 |
[27:12] | I know the law. Do you? | – 我懂法律 – 是吗? |
[27:14] | I mean, do you really? | 我是说 你真的懂吗? |
[27:18] | Let’s talk about this later. | 我们晚些再谈 |
[27:30] | Hey, what’s up with Eric? | 嘿 Eric怎么了? |
[27:34] | I don’t know. You got something? | 我不知道 你发现什么了么? |
[27:36] | No, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[27:37] | We do know that Anthony Green’s car was stolen. | 目前只知道Anthony Green的车被偷了 |
[27:40] | I’m just looking for evidence of a carjacker. | 我在找偷车的证据 |
[27:44] | Okay. Uh, you want to take the front, I’ll take the back? | 好吧 呃 你查前边 我查后边 |
[27:48] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[28:11] | Calleigh? | |
[28:13] | Isn’t it sort of funny | 俄罗斯杀手居然和我们留在后座上的东西一样 |
[28:13] | that Russian assassins leave the same things under the seat that we do? | 这事儿是不是太搞笑了? |
[28:25] | Hey, when did Green say this car was stolen? | Green说这车是什么时候被偷的? |
[28:29] | Uh… yesterday. | 呃… 昨天 |
[28:31] | Then what’s this ATM receipt from this morning doing in here? | 那怎么会有个今早上的取款凭条? |
[28:40] | He was in this car today. | 他今天在车里 |
[28:42] | Anthony Green wasn’t carjacked at all. | Anthony Green的车根本没被偷 |
[28:45] | He’s a part of this. | 他也和这案子有关 |
[28:48] | Anthony… | |
[28:49] | we located your car. | 我们检查了你的车 |
[28:54] | Super. | 很好 |
[28:57] | When can I have it back? | 啥时候还给我? |
[28:58] | You lied to us, pal. | 你骗了我们 朋友 |
[29:00] | That’s a bad idea. | 这可不是好事儿 |
[29:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[29:07] | Left an ATM receipt in the backseat. | 我们在车后座上发现了你的取款凭条 |
[29:09] | Dated today. | 是今天的 |
[29:14] | Proves the car was in your possession, moron. | 说明这车根本没被偷 白痴 |
[29:17] | Look, whoever stole my car stole my bank card, okay? | 听着 偷我车的人 连我的银行卡都偷走了 懂吗? |
[29:22] | They-they used it; it wasn’t me. | 是他们取的钱 不是我 |
[29:23] | Yeah, well, we thought you might say that. | 是啊 没错 就知道你会这么说 |
[29:25] | We checked with the bank. | 我们跟银行核对过了 |
[29:26] | It’s your face on the security camera, | 监视器拍到了你 |
[29:27] | with the Z4 behind it and it’s in the background. | 后边还停着一辆宝马Z4 |
[29:29] | Connects you to two murders. | 你与两起谋杀案都有关 |
[29:37] | Juries don’t take too kindly to cop killers. | 陪审团不会放过杀了警察的人的 |
[29:41] | Officer? Wait over there. | 警官? 请稍等 |
[29:50] | Excuse me, Frank. | 失陪一下 |
[29:53] | Frank Yelina. Horatio, | |
[29:55] | I know what they’re planning. Gun heist, sports store. | 我知道他们在计划什么了 他们想持枪抢劫体育用品店 |
[29:57] | Biscayne Outfitters on Baygrove. It’s in play right now. | Baygrove的比斯开运动用具商 他们已经行动了 |
[30:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[30:05] | What did she tell you? | 她说了什么 |
[30:07] | She just gave us their next move. | 她说了他们的下一步行动 |
[30:15] | H., I’m at the address for Biscayne Outfitters. | H 我已经到了比斯开运动用具商区 |
[30:17] | There’s nothing out here. | 这里没事 |
[30:18] | They gave Yelina bad information. | 他们骗了Yelina |
[30:19] | Okay, so our cover is blown. | 好吧 我们暴露了 |
[30:21] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[30:21] | I’m getting a text. | 我有条短信 |
[30:28] | Silent alarm just got tripped for the MDPD armory on Grant. | 刚刚Grant的警署军械库发来了无声警报 |
[30:32] | They’re not importing weapons. | 他们不是要走私武器 |
[30:34] | They’re stealing confiscated guns. | 而是去偷那些收缴来的武器 |
[30:36] | Mr. Wolfe, full SWAT. | Wolfe先生 通知特警队 |
[30:38] | Okay, uh, where are you going to be? | 好的 呃 去哪? |
[30:40] | Finding Yelina. | 找Yelina |
[31:14] | They’re taking an arsenal out of there. | 他们正在往外运武器 |
[31:16] | I got your back. Go! Go! | 我掩护你 走 走! |
[32:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[32:06] | I think they got away with hundreds of automatic weapons. | 我想他们拿走了几百副自动武器 |
[32:09] | The silver car that fled the scene… | 逃走的那辆银色车… |
[32:11] | Yeah, right, I’ll put out a BOLO. | 好的 我会去查 |
[32:12] | It was Eric. | 是Eric |
[32:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[32:15] | He was driving and Sharova was in the car with him. | 当时他和Sharova在车里 是他开的车 |
[32:18] | Wait a minute. What? | 等等 你说什么? |
[32:20] | It was Eric. | 是Eric |
[32:21] | I shot at him. | 我还冲他开枪了 |
[32:24] | Are you sure? Yes. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[32:36] | Tracking Yelina? | 在追踪Yelina? |
[32:37] | Yeah, as we speak. | 是的 |
[32:38] | Smart giving her that GPS tracker. | 给她配个GPS真是太对了 |
[32:39] | She’s on the move, most likely in a car. | 她正在移动 好像是在车里 |
[32:48] | She stopped. | 她停下来了 |
[32:50] | Maybe she’s at a traffic signal. | 也许是在等红灯 |
[32:55] | She just hit the panic button. | 她按了应急按钮 |
[32:57] | Eighth and Vitale. You got it? | – 第八大街和瓦伊塔尔 – 你确定? |
[33:00] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道那是哪儿? |
[33:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
[33:40] | Caine… | |
[33:45] | Nice to see you again, Lieutenant. | 很高兴又见到你 中尉 |
[33:48] | Now, Gregor… | 现在 Gregor… |
[33:51] | you know and I know that you’re not gonna survive those injuries. | 我们都知道你活不长了 |
[34:00] | Ivan… | |
[34:01] | showed up. | 出现了 |
[34:05] | I underestimated him. | 我低估了他 |
[34:09] | I know you couldn’t be trusted. | 我就知道不能信任你 |
[34:15] | We’re going to go to your grave now. | 我得送你进坟墓了 |
[34:19] | How do you feel about that, baby, huh? | 感觉如何啊 宝贝? |
[34:31] | I brought you up in Bratsk. | 是我把你从布拉茨克带出来的 (苏联西伯利亚部分南部一城市) |
[34:34] | I gave you everything. | 是我给了你一切 |
[34:37] | ???????? | (俄语) |
[34:54] | One in the chamber. | 枪膛里就一颗子弹了 |
[34:57] | You decide what to do with it. Huh? | 你自己决定怎么用吧 哈? |
[35:26] | I need my gun, Caine. | 给我枪 Caine |
[35:28] | I need the gun. | 给我那把枪 |
[35:30] | You will have the gun… | 在你告诉我他们在哪之后… |
[35:31] | as soon as you tell me where they are. | 我就会给你 |
[35:35] | OK | 好吧 |
[35:59] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪也不会去 |
[36:00] | Get in the car! | 进到车里! |
[36:02] | Get off of me! | 放开我! |
[36:03] | You’re my ticket out. Now get in the car. | 没你我走不了 现在给我进去 |
[36:16] | ??????? | (俄语) |
[36:17] | ???????? | (俄语) |
[37:17] | Get out. | 出去 |
[37:27] | Yelina. | |
[37:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[39:15] | Get out of the car. | 出来 |
[39:17] | Slowly. | 慢点儿 |
[39:19] | Slowly. | 慢点儿 |
[39:20] | Lay right down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[39:23] | Right down on the ground. | 马上趴下 |
[39:40] | Now… | 告诉我… |
[39:42] | where’s Eric? | Eric在哪? |
[39:44] | I don’t know. What do you mean you don’t know? | – 我不知道 – 什么叫你不知道 |
[39:46] | You left the armory with him. | 你和他一起离开的军械库 |
[39:47] | You’re covered in blood, my friend. | 你身上都是血 朋友 |
[39:49] | It’s not my blood. | 这不是我的血 |
[39:51] | Whose blood is it? Is it Eric’s? | 是谁的? 是不是Eric的? |
[39:55] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[39:58] | He was there to help me. | 他是去帮我的 |
[40:01] | He was getting me out before I committed a crime. | 在我犯错之前 他把我拉了出来 |
[40:06] | Was he hit? Did I hit him? | 他受伤了? 我打中他了? |
[40:07] | All I know is, he was bleeding. | 我只知道 他流血了 |
[40:09] | He kept driving, | 可他没停车 |
[40:11] | and then… | 然后… |
[40:14] | he lost control of the car. | 车就失去了控制 |
[40:16] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些了 |
[40:19] | If anything’s happened to him, | 如果他出了事 |
[40:20] | you’re gonna get what your friends got. | 你的下场就和你朋友一样 |
[40:22] | Get up. You’re under arrest. | 起来 你被逮捕了 |
[40:30] | If he’s not in the car, where is he? | 他没在车里 他能去哪? |
[40:33] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[40:37] | We can’t lose him. | 我们不会失去他的 |
[40:39] | Not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 金秋回归 敬请期待 |