时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | They never saw it coming. | 他们根本看不见那玩意儿过来 |
[00:19] | It was over quick. | 实在是神速 |
[00:20] | So,these guys are just sitting there with their hood up, | 这些人就坐那儿 引擎盖开着 |
[00:21] | so we know they’re not going anywhere. | 所以我们知道 他们哪儿也去不了 |
[00:23] | These poor suckers probably thought we were going to help them out. | 这些可怜虫很可能以为 我们是来帮忙的 |
[00:26] | They werquaking. | 他们瑟瑟发抖 |
[00:28] | Jimmy,you’re full of it. | Jimmy 你也该说够了 |
[00:30] | Who the hell asked you? | 谁管你啊 |
[00:32] | All right,I’m not the one you want to be messing with here,chief. | 得了 你最好别来招惹我 |
[00:34] | Easy,tiger. It’s all good. | 放松 伙计 没什么大不了的 |
[00:36] | Those are nice shoes. Come on. | 鞋子不错 来吧 |
[00:39] | Jimmy,you need to quit running your mouth. | Jimmy 你得改掉 说话不经大脑的毛病 |
[00:42] | What happened to that little “Skip to My Lou” kid that we used to run scams together in Palm Beach? | 那个玩街头篮球的小男生去哪里了? 我们还一起在棕榈滩搭档过呢 |
[00:47] | I ain’t your whipping boy anymore,Saris. | 我可不再是你的小弟 Saris |
[00:50] | I let you crash here the last few weeks till you got your bankroll going. | 我让你在这儿一住就几个星期 直到资金能够运转 |
[00:53] | Didn’t even ask for rent. Don’t forget that. | 连租金都没要 可别忘了这个 |
[00:55] | Oh,I won’t– how could I? Now,go have some fun,you sack of hammers. | 我不会的 怎么可能呢? 好啦 去找些乐子吧 你这个大笨蛋 |
[01:07] | It was a sick score. | 这可是笔好买卖 |
[01:09] | I bought this piece with the cash. | 我用现金买了这个 |
[01:15] | Homeboy,go home. Party’s over,kids. Over. Go home. | 兄弟们 回家了 派对结束了 赶紧回去吧 |
[01:20] | Drive safe. Get out. | 开车小心 |
[01:23] | Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy,Jimmy… | 去吧 |
[01:27] | You know,I’ve been listening to you tell that story all night,well into this morning. | 一整晚你都在说这个故事 当然还有这个早晨 |
[01:31] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[01:33] | If I’m lying,I’m dying. | 如果我说谎 天打雷劈 |
[01:37] | You should be a little more careful,you know? | 你要当心啊 知道么 |
[01:39] | I mean,skeletons like that can have a way of coming back to haunt you. | 也许冤魂会回来找你 |
[01:42] | Trust me. I got no worries. They are long gone. | 相信我 我一点儿也不担心 他们已经死了很长时间了 |
[01:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[01:49] | Oh,yeah? Where you got them at? | 哦 是吗? 你在哪儿杀了他们的? |
[01:51] | For someone telling me to keep my mouth shut,you sure are asking a lot of questions. | 你一边要我当心点 一边怎么问题那么多? |
[01:56] | I am? That’s one question. | 我有吗? 就一个问题而已 |
[01:59] | Come on,you’re the cock of the block. | 得了 你这个爱招摇撞骗的家伙 |
[02:01] | All that bravado,crowing to whoever’s going to listen to you. Come on,that’s you. | 就知道虚张声势 冲想听你说话的人狂吠 那就是你 |
[02:04] | You know what,you’re right. I’m probably better off not knowing. | 知道吗 你是对的 我最好还是一无所知吧 |
[02:06] | – No,you know what? Give me your phone. – Excuse me? | – 不 给我你的电话 – 为什么? |
[02:09] | You dropped off the map,Saris. | 你在玩声东击西吧 Saris |
[02:11] | You think I haven’t noticed your little secret phone calls? | 你以为我没注意到 你那些秘密通话吗? |
[02:14] | I want to know who you’ve been talking to lately. | 我想知道 你最近究竟跟谁说过话 |
[02:16] | I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你谈话 |
[02:17] | Or maybe Miami-Dade’s finest. | 没准儿是迈阿密戴德的警察呢 |
[02:19] | Now,let me see your phone. | 现在 让我看看你的电话 |
[02:25] | Knock it off! | 住手! |
[03:14] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[03:16] | I don’t see Dr. Price. | 我没看到Price医生 |
[03:18] | Yeah,she’s not here yet– I’m actually,uh,having a hard time getting a hold of her. | 是啊 她还没到 我怎么也联系不上她 |
[03:20] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[03:22] | Let’s try her agn,please. | 再打一次 |
[03:28] | Eric. | |
[03:30] | H,owner fell in the pool. | H 屋主掉进池子里了 |
[03:32] | He started screaming,and then he started melting. | 他先开始尖叫 然后就开始溶解了 |
[03:35] | Looks like some kind of acid. | 看起来像某种酸性物质 |
[03:42] | Just dissolved right through the glass. | 它把玻璃给分解了 |
[03:43] | That’s not from an acid,Eric. That’s got to be an alkali. | Eric 这不是酸 这是碱 |
[03:46] | Well,highly concentrated– we need to get him out of there or there will be nothing left. | 高强度的碱 我们得把他捞出来 否则在里面泡着就什么也不剩了 |
[03:50] | We need to neutralize this alkali. | 我们得中和这个强碱 |
[03:52] | We can’t wait for Hazmat. Get some vinegar. | 等不及中和的药品送来了 马上找些醋来 |
[03:54] | We’re gonna need a lot of it. I’m gonna get to a grocery store. | 我们肯定需要很多醋 我去一趟食品杂货店 |
[03:58] | – H… Tara’s on her way in. – Okay. | – H Tara在路上了 – 好的 |
[04:01] | But there’s something you should know. | 但是有件事儿你得知道 |
[04:03] | The witness that called this in. It was Ron Saris. | 报警的那个目击者 是Ron Saris |
[04:11] | Well… here we go. | 好戏开场了 |
[04:49] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode24 Dissolved | |
[05:05] | How you doing,Caine? | 情况怎么样 Caine |
[05:08] | You,uh… you want a cigar,Caine? | 你想要一根雪茄吗? |
[05:09] | – Got you a hand-rolled Vascoma,Cuba’s finest. – No,thanks,Ron. | – 手卷Vascoma雪茄 全古巴最好的 – 不用了 谢谢 Ron |
[05:12] | All right,well,make this look good then. | 好吧 那放松点成吗 |
[05:14] | I mean,I’m talking to cops here. I don’t want to break my cover or anything. | 我现在在跟警察谈话 我可不想破坏暴露身份 |
[05:16] | Want to punch me,make me look like a suspect? | 想不想揍我一顿 让我看起来像个嫌疑犯? |
[05:17] | God knows I won’t have any trouble with that,will I? | 你知道我会很乐意这么做吧 |
[05:20] | Okay,look,I’m a confidential informant,now,right? I’m working you. | 好了 我是个秘密线人 对吧 我在为你工作 |
[05:23] | – What do you got? – Jimmy Castigan. | – 你知道些什么? |
[05:26] | I didn’t turn him into yogurt. Wasn’t me,man. | 我可没想把他扔进这池酸奶里 不是我 真的 |
[05:28] | He was a buddy of mine,he was a friend.I mean,we had a little disagreement, | 他是我的一个好兄弟 一个朋友 我们有一点小争执 |
[05:31] | but how was I to know that that pool was filled with… | 但是我怎么会知道 这个池子里充满了… |
[05:34] | whatever that was filled with,but you know what? | 反正是充满了某种东西 但是你知道吗? |
[05:36] | It’s not about him. This is about me. I was the target. | 这跟他没关系 这跟我有关 我才是目标 |
[05:40] | Oh,so you’re the target? | 哦 你才是目标? |
[05:42] | Yeah,I was the target. | 是的 没错 |
[05:43] | I swim laps every day in that pool. Just me. | 我每天都在那池子里 游个往返 就我一个人 |
[05:46] | I’m trying to lose a little weight. Makes me feel a little refreshed. | 我想稍微控制下体重 让自己重新焕发青春 |
[05:48] | You know who knows I do that? Julia. | 你知道谁清楚我会干这个吗? |
[05:52] | See that? Look what I found on my car yesterday. | 看到了吧 我昨天在车上找到的 |
[05:56] | – I know she blames me for what happened… – For good reason,Ron. For good reason. | – 因为过去的事情她怪罪于我 – 理由正当 Ron 她有她的道理 |
[06:00] | Look,you know,maybe she had help,okay? | 你知道吗 没准儿她有帮手 |
[06:02] | We know how persuasive she can be. | 我们都知道她有多容易被人说服 |
[06:04] | Maybe she’s lost it,Horatio. Maybe she’s never had it. | 也许她失去理智了 Horatio 也许她根本就是个疯子 |
[06:07] | Either way,she’s your best suspect. | 无论哪种情况 她都是你的首要嫌疑犯 |
[06:09] | Well,now I have two. Is that all? | 好吧 现在我有两个嫌疑犯了 就这些了? |
[06:11] | – For now. – Good. | – 暂时是 – 好吧 |
[06:17] | Oh,yeah. I should have known– plastic. | 啊 我早该知道的 塑料 |
[06:20] | Alkalines aggressively attack and break down the silica in glass. | 强碱会猛烈攻击以至分解掉 玻璃中的二氧化硅 |
[06:23] | And all other organic material,too– natural fibers,leather,cotton… | 还有所有的其他有机材料 比如自然的纤维 皮革 棉纺 |
[06:28] | and human tissue. | 还有人体组织 |
[06:30] | Plastic– it’s a synthetic,so it’s not as easily broken down. | 塑料 这是人造的 所以不容易被分解 |
[06:32] | There’s no way you could’ve known. | 你不可能事先就知道这个 |
[06:33] | At least you narrowed down what we’re dealing with to an alkaline. | 至少你把范围缩小到了某种强碱 |
[06:36] | So,Travers,have you figured out what this is yet? | 你搞明白这是什么玩意儿了没? |
[06:38] | Just about to. | 快了快了 |
[06:41] | Uh,you mind lending me a hand? | 愿意借我只手吗 |
[06:44] | I’ll give you two. | 借你一双都行 |
[07:07] | All right,the pH is at seven. | 好了 现在pH值是7 |
[07:08] | It’s perfectly neutral,so it’s safe to get the body out. | 正好中性 可以把尸体安全捞上来了 |
[07:11] | Do you think you want to use your hands or use the hook? | 你喜欢用手还是钩子? |
[07:14] | No,you can use the hook. I’ll get my hands dirty. | 算了 你用钩子 我用手吧 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | Hey,guys,could you give me a hand over here,please? | 嗨 伙计 过来帮个忙好吗 |
[07:30] | That’s really interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:31] | His clothes are in tatters,but his shoes are completely in tact. | 他的衣服都成了碎布 鞋子却完全没事 |
[07:34] | Yeah,well,they must have been synthetic. | 对 这鞋肯定用的人造皮 |
[07:36] | Otherwise,they’d look as bad Mr. Castigan here. | 否则它们应该跟这位 破掉的Castigan先生一样 |
[07:46] | I got to take this call. You guys finish this up? | 我去接电话 这里你们能搞定吧 |
[07:51] | Calleigh? I might have found something for you. | Calleigh? 我有发现了 |
[07:58] | The two most common types of caustic alkaline are potassium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. | 最常见的两种碱性腐蚀剂 是氢氧化钾和氢氧化钠 |
[08:03] | In a flame test,the potassium will give off… | 焰色试验中 钾会呈现 |
[08:07] | Violet hue,if I remember correctly.And sodium is yellow . | 紫色 而且钠是黄色 |
[08:14] | The pool was filled with concentrated sodium hydroxide. | 泳池装满了浓缩氢氧化钠 |
[08:17] | That’s pretty nasty stuff,especially when mixed with water. | 一定很痛苦 尤其是混了水后 |
[08:21] | You know,the reaction can be exothermic. | 这是个放热反应 |
[08:23] | He probably boiled as much as he burned. | 他大概被煮沸了 就像烧过一样 |
[08:29] | How would you introduce that into the pool? | 你会怎样把碱放入泳池 |
[08:31] | It comes in liquid form,pellets or flakes. | 液体形式 小颗粒或者粉末状 |
[08:34] | But you’d need a hell of a lot of it. | 但量要很大 |
[08:37] | There doesn’t seem to be any disturbances in the grass.There’s no bleaching of any sort, | 草地没收到任何污染 也没有使用漂白剂的痕迹 |
[08:41] | so then what do you think is the fastest way to get it in the water? | 怎样才能最快把它混进水里 |
[08:45] | Of course,the filtration system. | 当然是过滤系统 |
[08:50] | All right,I’m going to grab my monkey wrench. Time to do some plumbing. | 好 我去拿活动扳手 、 要当个管道工了 |
[09:01] | Who was that on the phone? | 谁打来的电话 |
[09:04] | That was the lab. They were calling about some prints I lifted yesterday. | 实验室 他们打来问 我昨天提取的一些指纹 |
[09:17] | We got a void here. | 这里有个痕迹 |
[09:22] | Kind of… white flakes. | 某种白色粉末 |
[09:25] | But I can’t make out the shoe print. | 但我没法提取鞋印 |
[09:27] | That must be the flaky substance that Travers was talking about. | 这一定就是Travers说的粉状物质 |
[09:30] | I guess the killer must’ve stepped in it. | 我猜凶手踩了上去 |
[09:34] | So that proves that the alkaline was introduced down here. | 说明强碱就是从这里导入的 |
[09:37] | The question now is how? | 现在问题是怎么做到的 |
[09:38] | Well,this pool has a sand filtration system. | 游泳池有个沙滤系统 |
[09:41] | The water works its way down through these PVC pipes and into these dual filters. | 水流经PVC管进入这个双重过滤系统 |
[09:50] | And the pipes are made of plastic. That’s why they didn’t melt. | 水管是塑料材质 所以不会被溶解 |
[10:07] | Yeah,they emptied the sand,all of it. | 没错 他们清空了沙子 所有沙子 |
[10:10] | Replaced it with sodium hydroxide flakes. | 然后装入氢氧化钠粉末 |
[10:24] | So the chemical was introduced through the water filtration system. | 化学品进入了池水过滤系统 |
[10:27] | The water ran over the flakes,dissolving them. | 池水流过粉末 溶解了他们 |
[10:29] | Turning this pool into a chemical death trap. | 把泳池变成了化学死亡陷阱 |
[10:42] | Now,somebody would’ve needed a key,because this door has a lock. | 那人必定需要一把钥匙 因为这里的门是锁上的 |
[10:46] | I imagine that they have a professional pool cleaner. | 他们一定有个专业的泳池清理员 |
[10:48] | Let’s see if we can track him down. | 看我们能不能把他找出来 |
[10:56] | I sure as hell didn’t pour sodium hydroxide in Castigan’s pool. | 我绝对没有把氢氧化钠 倒进Castigan的游泳池 |
[10:59] | Anything seem off to you when you went to the house? | 你进房子的时候有看到什么吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 没有 |
[11:05] | I mean,well,my truck– it did get broken into a few days ago. | 我的卡车几天前坏了 |
[11:08] | Way to bury the lead,Pete. Anything missing? | 真的没忘记什么吗 |
[11:11] | My master set of keys. | 我的钥匙 |
[11:14] | That’s convenient. Where were you this morning? | 那到方便 今天早上你在哪 |
[11:17] | Working. Nowhere near Castigan’s place. | 工作 离Castigan家十万八千里 |
[11:20] | If somebody did introduce that stuff through the filtration system,it would’ve taken hours. | 如果有人想把东西倒进过滤系统 那得要好几个小时 |
[11:24] | Why would it have taken hours? | 为什么 |
[11:26] | State guidelines,all right? | 国家生产指南 知道吗 |
[11:27] | Requires that all the ter in a pool,it’s got to run through the filter every six hours. | 要求游泳池水必须六小时过滤一次 |
[11:31] | So if someone spiked Castigan’s pool,they would’ve had to do it last night. | 如果要往Castigan的泳池里搀东西 他们得在昨晚就做好 |
[11:36] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[11:38] | At a movie. With my girlfriend. | 在电影院 跟我女朋友一起 |
[11:41] | You know we’re going to have to check with her,right? | 你知道我们会去找她求证的吧 |
[11:45] | You might want to call your clients,too. | 另外你需要打电话给你的客户 |
[11:46] | Tell them they’re gonna have to clean their own pools today. | 告诉他们今天得自己清理泳池 |
[11:47] | We gotta take your truck. | 我们要带走你的卡车 |
[11:50] | Yeah,right. You guys do whatever you got to do. | 好 没问题 随便你们怎么折腾 |
[11:52] | We will. | 当然 |
[11:59] | Julia,it’s Horatio. I’ve been trying to reach you. Call me back please. | Julia 我是Horatio 我一直在找你 请回电话 |
[12:03] | Hey,Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[12:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. I’ve been all right. | – 你好吗? – 恩 我很好 |
[12:11] | It’s just that Mom’s been calling me nonstop. | 只是妈妈不停给我打电话 |
[12:13] | I mean,she’s already called me four times and I can’t deal with… | 我是说 她已经打了四个 我真的忙得脱不开身 |
[12:16] | – I-I just can’t… – Hang on a second. What are you talking about? | – 我- 我真的不能 – 慢慢来 你想说什么 |
[12:19] | Well,she always wants me to come over to her house,and when I do,it’s just trouble. | 好吧 她总想要我去她那 但我去了才麻烦 |
[12:22] | She’s constantly getting mad,always talking about Ron. | 她时不时发疯 翻来覆去讲Ron |
[12:25] | Kyle. She’s been through a lot lately,hasn’t she? | Kyle 她最近经历了很多 对吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah,I know. | 对 我知道 |
[12:31] | It’s just that she isn’t getting any better,Dad. | 只是她一直没有好转 爸爸 |
[12:33] | Has she been taking the medication? | 她吃药了吗 |
[12:37] | I don’t know. I’ve been really busy with work. | 我不知道 我工作真的很忙 |
[12:42] | Somebody’s calling me from my house. Has to be her. | 家里打来的电话 |
[12:48] | Julia? | 一定是她 |
[12:51] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[13:01] | Julia,what are you doing? | Julia 你在做什么 |
[13:03] | Just making sure Kyle has everything he needs. | 只是确保Kyle没缺什么 |
[13:05] | – I went shopping… – Julia. | 我去购物 |
[13:08] | Did you threaten Ron? | 你恐吓过Ron? |
[13:12] | Look at my face. Look. | 看看我的脸 看 |
[13:15] | – Ron deserves to die. – You’re not answering my question. | – Ron这个该死的混蛋 – 你还没回答我的问题 |
[13:17] | Did you threaten his life? | 你威胁过他吗? |
[13:23] | You always think the worst of me. | 你总把我往最坏的方向想 |
[13:24] | You think I stole those pills from the lab,and that’s why you took Kyle. | 你认为我从实验室偷了药 所以你带走了Kyle |
[13:29] | None of it was true. | 这都不是真的 |
[13:30] | Julia,are you off the medication? | Julia 你停止服药了? |
[13:35] | I don’t need it now. I flushed it. It’s gone. | 不需要了 药冲掉了 没了 |
[13:38] | Let me get you some help. | 让我帮你 |
[13:39] | I don’t need your help. I ne you to leave me alone. | 不用你帮忙 我只要你离远点 |
[13:43] | – Julia. – If you don’t leave, | – 如果你不走的话 |
[13:45] | I’ll call 911 and tell them you’re harassing me. | 我就打电话报警 告你骚扰 |
[14:03] | H,I got the results from that note that we got from Ron Saris. No match to Julia. | H Ron Saris那拿的 字条测试报告出来了 不是Julia |
[14:08] | Okay,well,that is good news. She would’ve been a very poor defendant. | 好 这还算个好消息 否则辩护起来她会很不利 |
[14:11] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么? 怎么了? |
[14:12] | Julia’s no longer taking her medication. | Julia没有继续药物治疗 |
[14:15] | Really? Is there anything I can do to help out? | 真的? 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[14:19] | I appreciate the sentiment,but I think we need to give Julia her space. Okay? | 谢谢你的好意 但还是给Julia 一点自由空间 好吗? |
[14:24] | But thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | So I just talked to Tripp. | 我和Tripp谈过了 |
[14:36] | Turns out,Peter Bishop’s alibi checked out. He wasn’t lying. | Peter Bishop的不在场证明成立 他没有说谎 |
[14:39] | Somebody broke into his truck. | 有人溜进了他的卡车 |
[14:40] | That somebody stole the keys to break into Jimmy Castigan’s pool filtration system. | 偷走了钥匙 并闯入了 Jimmy Castigan的泳池过滤系统 |
[14:59] | Found some hair. | 我找到一些毛发 |
[15:02] | – You got enough to get DNA? – Yeah. I do. | – 足够提取DNA吗? – 够 |
[15:11] | You know,there’s something strange about this hair. | 这些毛发有点奇怪 |
[15:25] | – Yeah. It’s from an animal. – How can you tell? | – 是动物的毛发 – 你怎么知道的? |
[15:28] | ‘Cause the scale pattern of the cuticle is larger and more uneven on animal hair that it is on human. | 动物毛发角质层上的鱼鳞纹 图案比人类的更大,更不均匀 |
[15:42] | Yeah… I believe this hair is from a cow. Or a deer,maybe. | 对 我觉得这是牛毛 也可能是鹿毛 |
[15:46] | Some of this must’ve got transferred from whoever stole the keys. | 其中一些肯定是 偷钥匙的人带过来的 |
[15:56] | That or some sort of hooved creature stole the keys themselves and… | 也可能是某种有蹄动物 偷了钥匙… |
[15:59] | proceeded to kill someone. | 杀了人 |
[16:03] | All right. You know what else? | 是啊 猜猜还有什么? |
[16:07] | This hair looks like it’s been damaged and partially dissolved. | 这些毛发看起来已损坏了 有一部分还溶解了 |
[16:10] | Wait a second– the chemical we found in the pool,that was sodium hydroxide,right? | 等等 我们在泳池里发现的 化学物质是氢氧化钠 对不对? |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:14] | Sodium hydroxide is a chemical they use to tan leather. | 氢氧化钠是用来 鞣革的一种化学物质 |
[16:17] | Yeah,that’s how cowhide becomes those,uh,those cute leather pants you like to wear. | 对 牛皮就是这么变成 你喜欢的可爱皮裤的 |
[16:23] | Funny. It’s a bit of a long shot. | 真好笑 从这入手希望有点渺茫 |
[16:25] | It’s a start. | 也算是个线索 |
[16:26] | Tell you what. I’ll grab Tripp,and we’ll,uh,go knock on some doors. | 告诉你 我会抓着Tripp 去挨门挨户查的 |
[16:37] | Tripp checked with tanneries in Homestead and Miramar. | Tripp去查过在Homestead 和Miramar的制革厂了 |
[16:40] | None reported missing any sodium hydroxide. | 没有任何遗失氢氧化钠的报告 |
[16:42] | Wait a minute,fellas. I run a clean plant here. | 等等 伙计们 我开的可是正规的工厂 |
[16:45] | – They told me we passed our EPA test. – And you are? | – 他们说我已通过了环保署的测试 – 你是? |
[16:49] | Allen Pierce,owner/operator. | Allen Pierce 业主兼操作员 |
[16:51] | And all our wastewater output is up to specs. | 我们这里的废水排放都达到了标准 |
[16:53] | Well,Mr. Pierce,we’re not here in regards to your environmental impact. | Pierce先生 我们并不是 来关心你的环保措施 |
[16:57] | We’re here investigating the murder of Jimmy Castigan. | 我们是来调查 Jimmy Castigan谋杀案的 |
[17:00] | Well,I never heard of him. | 我从没听说过这人 |
[17:01] | You ever heard of sodium hydroxide,’cause a large amount was used to kill Mr. Castigan? | 你听说过氢氧化钠吗? 它们是谋杀Castigan先生的凶器 |
[17:06] | Well,I’m sure all ours is accounted for. | 我保证 我们的药品没有遗失 |
[17:08] | We store them in the old treatment building. Nobody’s been in there since we shut it down. | 我们把它存在旧处理楼里了 自从废楼之后就没人去过 |
[17:11] | Would you take us there,please? | 能带我们去看看吗? |
[17:15] | Suit yourself. | 随便 |
[17:30] | Like I told you,nobody’s been in here for years. | 我说过 很多年没人来过这了 |
[17:32] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[17:34] | I do smell that. That’s decomp. | 闻到了 东西腐败了的味道 |
[17:36] | I got a plant full of cow skins. | 我的工厂里都是牛皮 |
[17:38] | Smells are just part of the business. | 这味道正是生意的一部分 |
[17:40] | I’m going to need you to step outside,please. | 我需要你出去一下 麻烦了 |
[17:57] | It’s a torso,maybe. | 这也许是个躯干 |
[18:00] | Sodium hydroxide,that’s what they used to get Jimmy Castigan. | 氢氧化钠 正是用来 谋杀Jimmy Castigan的物质 |
[18:03] | Now this time,it’s dissolving evidence. | 只是这次 它在溶解证据 |
[18:06] | Looks like the body neutralized. The alkali hasn’t dissolved completely. | 看起来尸体被中和了 碱还没有完全溶解 |
[18:09] | What do we have in this one? | 这个里面是什么? |
[18:23] | What do you think this has to do with Jimmy? | 你觉得这和Jimmy的死 有什么关系? |
[18:28] | Mr. Wolfe,what is that? | Wolfe 那是什么 |
[18:37] | Oh,that’s a cigar cap. | 喔 这是个雪茄帽 |
[18:38] | Who do we know who smokes cigars? | 据我们所知 有谁抽雪茄? |
[18:40] | Want a cigar? Got you one. Hand-rolled Vascoma,Cuba’s finest. | 想抽支雪茄吗? 给你一支 手卷Vascoma 古巴最好的雪茄 |
[18:49] | So,Ron,we recovered one of your Vascoma cigar caps next to a pair of murder victims. | Ron 我们在两名受害者旁 找到了你的Vascoma雪茄帽 |
[18:55] | My cigar? I don’t think so. | 我的雪茄? 不是吧 |
[18:57] | As usual,Red,you got it all wrong. Those were Jimmy’s cigars. | 和以前一样 红毛男 你错了 那些是Jimmy的雪茄 |
[19:00] | Hundred bucks a pop– I’m not going to let them go to waste. That guys needs… | 几百块钱一包 我可不想 让他们浪费了 那些人要… |
[19:03] | So you’re implicating Mr. Castigan? | 那你在暗示是Castigan先生? |
[19:05] | I’m not implicating anybody,I’m saying so. | 我没暗示说是任何人 |
[19:07] | So you had knowledge of a homicide,but you didn’t tell me about this? | 那么说你知道杀人犯是谁 但你没有告诉我? |
[19:10] | Rick… Jimmy talked the talk. He walked the walk,okay? That’s what he was. | Jimmy说到做到 Rick 明白吗? 他就是这样的人 |
[19:16] | I didn’t think that kid had it in him. | 我之前不知道 那家伙竟是这样的人 |
[19:18] | I tried to coax as much out of him as I could. | 我尽我所能的试着哄他 多给我一些信息 |
[19:20] | Then he turned on me,and that’s what happens when you ask too many questions… | 然后他开始讨厌我了 这就是你问得太多的后果 |
[19:23] | Okay,so what do you know? | 好 那你究竟知道些什么? |
[19:25] | – Look,I know that… Should I? – Oh,yeah. | – 听着 我知道…可以说吗? – 喔 当然 |
[19:27] | All right,last night at the party he was telling a story,over and over. | 好的 昨晚的派对上 他不断讲着同一个故事 |
[19:32] | We did pretty good. | 我们做得很好 |
[19:34] | Had us feeling we could make a living doing this stuff. | 感觉我们能靠干这行谋生了 |
[19:37] | I bought this piece with the cash. | 我用钱买了这东西 |
[19:39] | When I tried to get more out of him by the pool… | 当我想要在泳池边 套出更多消息时… |
[19:41] | He said “Us. ” Jimmy Castigan had a partner. | 他说了‘我们’ Jimmy Castigan有同伙 |
[19:45] | – He ran with a guy… – What’s his name? | – 他和一个人一起做… – 那个人叫什么名字? |
[19:47] | Shane. I think,maybe Sean. Echols,I think. E-C-H… | Shane 大概 也许是Sean 我想是Echols E-C-H… |
[19:52] | Okay,that’s something we can run with. | 好的 我们可以从这入手查查 |
[19:54] | Want to give us a moment? | 能让我们俩单独谈谈吗? |
[19:57] | Um,by the way,how is our girl doing? | 顺便问一下 我们的姑娘最近如何? |
[20:08] | – You think we can trust him? – Do you? | – 你觉得我们能相信他吗? – 你觉得呢? |
[20:31] | You ready to suit up? | 准备好换衣服了吗? |
[20:35] | It’s not what you think. | 不要误会 |
[20:37] | I think it’s exactly what I think. | 我没有误会你 |
[20:38] | You’re showing up late to crime scenes,you’re taking pills at work– what is that? | 迟到犯罪现场 上班时候吃药 那是什么? |
[20:43] | Is that oxy? You know,you got a problem. | 那是羟考酮吗? 你这样下去会出问题的 |
[20:46] | There comes a point in addiction when you don’t care if you get caught anymore– you’re there. | 当你不介意是不是被发现时 你已经上瘾了 |
[20:50] | – What’s going to happen when you mess up an autopsy? – It’s not going to happen. | – 如果你搞砸了尸检怎么办? – 不会的 |
[20:53] | Oh,I used to say the same thing when I was gambling. | 喔 我以前赌博的时候 也都是这么说的 |
[20:57] | Now,I told you what would happen if I caught you doing this again. | 如果再有下次 你知道我会做什么 |
[21:02] | Please… Okay. | 求你了…好么 |
[21:06] | All right,let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[21:49] | Tara,this isn’t a filling,is it? | Tara 这不是什么填补物吧? |
[21:51] | Nope. It’s a cholelith,a gallstone. | 不 这是胆石 |
[21:54] | The sodium hydroxide doesn’t dissolve it. | 氢氧化钠并没有把它溶解 |
[21:55] | Victim had high cholesterol. That’s a real case-breaker. | 受害人胆固醇过高 总算是有突破口了 |
[22:05] | It’s a men’s wedding ring. | 这是一枚男士婚戒 |
[22:08] | There’s a date engraved on it. | 上面刻有日期 |
[22:09] | Whoever this guy was married to,I’m sure they’re looking for him. | 不管他的妻子是谁 一定在找他 |
[22:13] | – Okay. – You know what I’m going to do? | – 然后呢 – 知道我的下一步行动么? |
[22:15] | I’m going to cross-check this with the Missing Persons’ database. | 核对失踪人口数据库 |
[22:17] | See if I can’t find the next of kin. | 看是否能找到他亲戚 |
[22:19] | All right,great. I’m going to give a sample to DNA. | 行 很好 我会送样本去检验DNA |
[22:25] | – H,hey. – Have we ID’d the bodies yet? | – H 嘿 – 查出尸体是谁了吗? |
[22:27] | No,but we got a wedding ring. | 没 但发现了一枚婚戒 |
[22:29] | I’m going to cross-reference it against the Missing Persons’ database. | 我准备对比一下失踪人口数据库 |
[22:31] | Okay,well,keep me posted. | 好 随时通报 |
[22:33] | H,there’s one other thing. It’s,uh… It’s off case. | H 还有一件事 恩 跟案件无关 |
[22:38] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[22:41] | You know what? I’m just going to check that Missing Persons’ list and then I’ll,uh… | 这样吧 我去查一下失踪人口名单 然后我会 呃… |
[22:45] | – I’ll get back to you. – Find me. | – 我再找你 – 一定 |
[22:48] | Okay? Find me. | 联系我 |
[23:10] | This is Bill’s ring. | 这是Bill的婚戒 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[23:20] | I knew… there was a reason. | 我就知道 肯定有什么事发生 |
[23:23] | When I couldn’t reach him on the phone,I feared the worst. | 当我打不通他电话时 就做了最坏的打算 |
[23:25] | I called the police and the hospitals,but it’s like he vanished. | 我报了警 也打电话去医院查了 但他就好像消失了 |
[23:31] | When was the last time you spoke to him? | 你跟他最后一次通话是什么时候? |
[23:35] | Bill was picking up my sister and her husband. | Bill当时去接我妹妹和她丈夫 |
[23:38] | We were going scuba diving that morning. | 我们本打算那天早上去潜水的 |
[23:41] | And,uh,I woke up late. | 但 呃 我起晚了 |
[23:44] | And Bill called me around 6:00. | Bill大约6点给我打的电话 |
[23:46] | And asked me if I want coffee. | 还问我是否要咖啡 |
[23:52] | Uh,that’s the last time I heard from him. | 啊 这是我最后一次接到他电话 |
[23:56] | The reason I ask is we found a second set of male remains. | 我还得问一句 我们还发现一具男性尸体 |
[24:02] | Walter… That’s my brother-in-law. | Walter 我妹夫 |
[24:08] | What about my sister? What about Rebecca? | 我妹妹呢? Rebecca怎么了? |
[24:10] | – Was she with them? – Yeah. | – 她也跟他们一起? – 是的 |
[24:17] | That’s her. | 这是她 |
[24:21] | – So you haven’t found her? – No. | – 你们还没找到她? – 还没 |
[24:23] | Well,there’s a chance then that-that she’s still alive,isn’t there? | 那就有可能 她还活着 对吗? |
[24:25] | There is a chance. | 还有可能 |
[24:50] | Did you get the search warrant? | 拿到搜查令了吗? |
[24:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:18] | A lot of prescriptions for a lot of different people. | 很多处方药 |
[25:33] | Stephanie Vasquez. | 是开给不同的人的 |
[25:35] | The missing prescription. | 失踪的处方药 |
[25:39] | The girl who overdosed. | 过量用药的那个女孩儿 |
[25:41] | Personal effects indicate a bottle of medication. | 个人物品中说有一瓶药 |
[25:44] | It never made it to the lab. | 从来就没送到实验室去 |
[25:46] | That’s impossible. I logged it myself. | 不可能 我亲自登记的 |
[25:49] | But Kyle did have a visitor. | 但有人来看望Kyle |
[25:52] | His mother stopped by. | 他的妈妈来过 |
[25:55] | Sorry,H. | 很抱歉 H |
[25:58] | Me,too,Mr. Wolfe. | 我也是 Wolfe先生 |
[26:00] | But Dr. Price has a lot of drugs in here. | 但Price医生这儿有不少药 |
[26:02] | And she’s not just addicted to oxy. | 她不仅仅只对羟考酮有瘾 (中枢神经系统药物/镇痛药) |
[26:05] | – She’s stealing evidence. – Mr. Wolfe,we have to be absolutely sure. | – 她这是盗窃证据 – Wolfe先生 我们必须十分确定 |
[26:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:25] | Sean Echols! | |
[26:32] | – Oh,don’t shoot. – You Sean Echols? | – 哦 别开枪 – 你是 Sean Echols? |
[26:34] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[26:36] | – I said are you Sean Echols? – Yeah. | – 你是Sean Echols吧? – 是的 |
[26:38] | Miami-Dade Police. Keep your hands where I can see them. | 迈阿密戴德警局 请把双手放在我看得见的地方 |
[26:40] | Wait a second,man. You can’t come on my property,point a gun at me. What… | 等等 老兄 你不能进到我的私人领地 拿枪对着我 到底… |
[26:44] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[26:46] | Frank,what is that? | Frank 那是什么? |
[26:48] | It’s a wild boar. Is that thing in season? | 这是野猪 这个季节有吗? |
[26:50] | Yeah. I shot it this morning. I got a permit. | 是的 我今天早上射杀的 我有许可证的 |
[26:55] | Jimmy Castigan has named you as his accomplice in the abduction and murder of three people. | Jimmy Castigan提到你伙同 绑架并谋杀了三个人 |
[26:59] | Right before he was fried in a pool of acid,I might add. | 我要补充的是 这是在他 被一池子酸水油炸之前说的 |
[27:03] | “Pool of acid”? Who’s,uh,Jimmy Castigan? | 一池子酸水? 谁 谁是Jimmy Castigan? |
[27:07] | Mr. Echols,do you recognize any of these people? | Echols先生 你认识这几个人吗? |
[27:10] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:12] | The girl in the purple,you’ve never seen her? She doesn’t look familiar? | 穿紫衣服的女孩儿 你就从没见过? 你不觉得她面熟? |
[27:14] | No. No,I’m-I’m sorry. I think you… | 不 不 我 我很抱歉 我想你们… |
[27:19] | I think you got the wrong guy. ‘Kay. | 我想你们找错人了 |
[27:29] | – Calleigh,I’m not buying it. – Me,neither. | – Calleigh 我不信 – 我也不信 |
[27:32] | – Let’s put a car on him. Keep an eye on him. – All right. | – 派个车监视他 – 好的 |
[28:27] | Yeah,H,it’s me. | 是 H 是我 |
[28:32] | She’s taking them from… | 这些药是她从… |
[28:43] | – Officer Wolfe,put your gun down. – Julia. | – Wolfe警官 放下你的枪 |
[28:45] | Mom,what are you doing? | 妈妈 你干什么呢? |
[28:46] | Do it. Now. | 放下 现在 |
[29:01] | Kyle,come with me. | Kyle 跟我走 |
[29:02] | Mom,I will. Just put the gun down. You’re scaring everybody. | 妈妈 我会的 把枪放下 你吓着大家了 |
[29:07] | I will when we’re safe. | 我们安全的时候 |
[29:17] | Julia. | 我会放的 |
[29:21] | Don’t come any closer,Horatio. | 别再靠近了 Horatio |
[29:24] | – I’m going to get him back. – This is not the way. | – 我要把他抢回来 – 不应该用这种方式 |
[29:26] | I’ve tried your way. | 我试过你的方式 |
[29:28] | But you still blame me for trying to kill Ron,for hurting our son. | 但你还是责怪我要杀Ron 责怪我伤害了我们的儿子 |
[29:33] | – Taking those pills. – Julia,you were right. And I was wrong. | – 责怪我偷了那些药 – Julia 你是对的 是我错了 |
[29:40] | I did everything you told me to,so we could be together as a family. | 我做了每件你让我做的事 为了让我们像家人一样在一起 |
[29:44] | We are a family,Julia,but this is not the way. | 我们是一家人 Julia 但不是这样的方式 |
[29:51] | – I’m sorry,Kyle. – Mom,no! | – 对不起 Kyle – 妈妈 不! |
[30:12] | Let it go,Julia. Let it go. | 放手 Julia 放手 |
[30:17] | Get down! Get down,now! | 跪下! 跪下 现在! |
[30:33] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[30:51] | Cleaning up by yourself? | 一个人清理? |
[30:52] | Yeah,I figured everyone could use a break after all the drama. | 是啊 我想在发生了这么多后 大家该好好休息一下 |
[30:55] | Well,it’s not over yet. | 不过 还没结束呢 |
[30:57] | Stetler wants to,uh… talk to us. | Steler想跟我们谈谈 |
[31:00] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[31:02] | My guess it’s about the Julia thing. | 我想可能是关于Julia的 |
[31:04] | Oh,I-I talked to I.A.already. | 哦 我已经和内务部谈过了 |
[31:06] | Well,you know how I.A.is. They double back on everyone. | 呃 你知道内务部的脾气 他们乐意反复调查每个人 |
[31:09] | Even the janitor’s getting it. | 清洁工都要查 |
[31:12] | Okay,uh,meet you up there. | 好 那我一会和你在上面碰头 |
[31:15] | I’ll wait. Let’s go up together. | 我等你好了 我们一起上去 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | – I guess I’m ready. – Great. | – 我已经好了 – 很好 |
[31:54] | Spoke to my lawyer. | 和我的律师说吧 |
[31:56] | That was a state attorney,Julia. | 那是州检察官 Julia |
[32:02] | Oh,I thought… | 哦 我以为是… |
[32:06] | I get confused. | 我给弄混了 |
[32:15] | How’s Kyle? | Kyle怎么样? |
[32:18] | Kyle is fine. | Kyle很好 |
[32:22] | ratio,just say it. | Horatio 把话说出来吧 |
[32:25] | So I’ll know it’s real. So I know it happened. | 所以我才能相信一切是真的 事情已经发生了 |
[32:29] | It did happen. | 确实发生了 |
[32:32] | Did I put our son’s life in danger? | 我是不是又危及了儿子的性命了? |
[32:41] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[32:44] | He’s better without me. | 没有我 他会更好 |
[32:55] | So what happens now? | 那么现在怎么办? |
[32:58] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[33:05] | Sean Echols is a dead end,but Tripp is still looking. | Sean Echols是个死胡同 不过Tripp仍在寻找 |
[33:09] | – Rebecca Barnett still out there? – Yeah. | – Rebecca Barnett仍下落不明? – 是的 |
[33:12] | Listen,before,when I was on the phone,you asked me who I was talking to? | 听我说 之前我接了一个电话 你问我是谁打来的 |
[33:17] | My father,Sharova. | 我父亲 Sharova |
[33:20] | – Eric… – Look,Calleigh,I know what I’m doing,all right? | – Calleigh 我知道自己在做什么 好吧? |
[33:22] | I just want you to,please be careful,okay? | 我只是希望你多加小心 好吗? |
[33:25] | He is connected to so many dangerous people. | 他和那么多危险的人物有关 |
[33:31] | We got good histological samples on Walter Barnett’s torso. Take a look. | 我们在Walter Barnett的躯干上 获得了不错的组织样本 过来看看 |
[33:38] | The cells are damaged. Dehydrated,actually. | 细胞遭到损害 实际上是脱水造成的 |
[33:41] | It’s look like the cell wall’s been distorted. | 看起来细胞壁已经变形 |
[33:44] | Frozen cells expand. | 冻结的细胞体积增大 |
[33:45] | The ice crystals push out the cell walls,permanently destroying them. | 冰晶撑破了细胞壁 最终毁掉了它们 |
[33:52] | So you can tell the bodies were frozen first and then dissolved. | 看来尸体先被冷冻 然后再被溶解的 |
[33:56] | Question is: Why go through the effort? | 问题是 为什么要费这么大劲呢? |
[33:59] | The smell. | 为了掩盖掉气味 |
[34:01] | Sandra said that her husband called just before 6:00 a.m.last Sunday | Sandra说她丈夫大概在 上周日早上6点给她打的电话 |
[34:04] | to say that they were on the way over to pick her up. | 说他们准备过来接她 |
[34:07] | Sometime after that call then, | 在打完电话之后的某个时间 |
[34:10] | Jimmy Castigan and his accomplice had to carjack the victims, | Jimmy Castigan和他的同伙 抢劫了受害者 |
[34:15] | and they killed Walter and Bill. | 他们杀死了Walter和Bill |
[34:18] | The sun rose at 6:44 a.m. | 日出时间是早上6:44 |
[34:21] | And with the crazy humidity that we had last weekend, | 而且上周末的湿度非常大 |
[34:23] | it would have gotten hot early,which means the bodies would have started to decompose, | 早上很早的时候就很热了 这样的话尸体就会开始腐烂 |
[34:28] | and they would smell. | 并开始发臭 |
[34:29] | So they had to freeze the bodies while they figured out what to do next. | 这么说他们必须先把尸体冻起来 然后再去想下一步该怎么办 |
[34:32] | Or until they could get them to the tannery without being noticed. | 或直到他们能够偷偷 把尸体运到制革厂 |
[34:35] | Okay. Two,three bodies,you’d need a big freezer,something like a butcher would use. | 好 两三具尸体 需要一个很大的冰库 像屠夫使用的那种 |
[34:41] | Or a hunter. | 或是猎人 |
[34:43] | Big game hunters freeze their kill until they can have them processed. | 打大猎物的猎人把他们的战利品冻起来 直到可以对其进行加工 |
[34:48] | Did a little legwork on our boar hunter. | 我搜集了那个野猪猎人的一些资料 |
[34:50] | He’s a trash collector. Guess what tannery’s on his route? | 他是个垃圾回收者 猜猜哪家制革厂在他的路线上? |
[34:54] | Sean Echols,that’s our hunter. | Sean Echols 那是我们的猎人 |
[34:56] | He’s more than that. He’s our murderer. | 他不光是猎人 他是我们的凶手 |
[35:15] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下! 快放下! |
[35:16] | Move away from the gun! Get down on the ground! | 把枪放下! 跪在地上! |
[35:20] | Now! Get on the ground! On the ground! | 快点! 跪在地上! 跪下去! |
[35:23] | She’s not in the house or the trailer. Where is she? | – 她不在房子里 也不在拖车里 – 她在哪儿? |
[35:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:27] | What’s that back there? | 后面的那些是什么? |
[35:29] | – I share this a couple of my hunting buddies. – Rebecca! | – 我和几个狩猎伙伴共用这个房间 |
[35:31] | – Calleigh! – I share that with a couple of hunting buddies! | – 我和几个狩猎伙伴共用这个房间! |
[35:47] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:54] | I know that you killed Bill Moore. | 我知道你杀死了Bill Moore |
[35:56] | I know that you and Jimmy also killed Rebecca and Walter Barnett. | 我知道你和Jimmy 还杀死了Rebecca和Walter Barnett |
[36:00] | You froze them and then you attempted to dispose of their bodies when you thought the coast was clear. | 你们把他们冻了起来 等过了风头 再试图销毁他们的尸体 |
[36:05] | Hold on,hold on. | 慢点 慢点 |
[36:09] | If this works,you’re a genius,man. | 要这样能成的话 你真是个天才 伙计 |
[36:12] | There won’t be anything left to find. | 什么也不会留下来 |
[36:14] | That’s the idea. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[36:19] | Seems like you got it all figured out. | 看起来你们都知道是怎么回事了 |
[36:22] | I really even need to be here? | 我还需要待在这里吗? |
[36:25] | What I can’t figure out is why would you attempt to dissolve two of the bodies and not Rebecca’s? | 我想不通的是 为什么只溶解两具尸体 而留着Rebecca的尸体呢? |
[36:32] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[36:41] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[36:43] | I swear to God I’ll beat you stupid! Sit down! | 我对天发誓 我要狠揍你这个蠢货! 给我坐下! |
[36:47] | Get these off me! Get ’em off me! | 快把我的鞋拿走! 把我的鞋拿走! |
[36:51] | Oh,your shoes must be leather,Sean. | 哦 你的鞋一定是皮做的 Sean |
[36:54] | – What did you do? What did you do? – Nothing. | – 你做了什么? 你做了什么? – 什么也没做 |
[36:56] | The water has activated the sodium hydroxide,causing your shoes to burn. | 水激活了氢氧化钠 导致你的鞋融化 |
[37:01] | It also proves that you were at the pool last night. | 同时也证明了 那天晚上你在游泳池旁 |
[37:07] | They never saw it coming. | 他们什么都没看到 |
[37:08] | It was over quick. I was amped. Don’t get me wrong. | 相当神速 当然是有点夸张啦 |
[37:18] | Same stuff you used to kill Jimmy. | 你用了同样的东西来杀掉Jimmy |
[37:19] | And dissolve the two bodies at the tannery. | 并在制革厂溶解了两具尸体 |
[37:22] | That’s your smoking gun. | 那是你的铁证 |
[37:24] | That brings the total of your murders to… four. | 这样一来 你总共杀了 四个人 |
[37:32] | There were only two barrels,so we got rid of the guys first. | 只有两个桶 所以我们先解决了男的尸体 |
[37:39] | We couldn’t bury her because the stink was so bad. | 我们没法把她埋起来 因为臭味太浓了 |
[37:44] | Humidity hastens decomp. | 湿度加快了腐烂 |
[37:46] | And we had to keep her on ice… | 我们只好把她放在冰库里… |
[37:49] | till we had a better chance to get rid of her. | 直到想出一个更好的办法 来处理掉她 |
[37:51] | You’re sick. But you ow that,right? | 你真变态 不过你也知道 是吧? |
[37:54] | Well,they wouldn’t follow directions. | 呃 他们不听话 |
[38:09] | You guys need some help? | 你们需要帮忙吗? |
[38:12] | Give me your keys. Wallet,too. Who’s in the car? | 把钥匙还有钱包给我 谁在车里面? |
[38:15] | It’s okay. It’s just my family. | 没什么 只是我的家人 |
[38:17] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[38:43] | And Jimmy… | 而Jimmy… |
[38:46] | Jimmy… he wouldn’t keep his mouth shut. | Jimmy 他就是管不住他那张大嘴巴 |
[38:50] | We came up on these three,when Echols,man,he just went mad dog! | 我们出现在那三个人面前 而Echols 老天 他就像条疯狗一样 |
[39:00] | What’s the point in making bodies disappear if you’re gonna go telling the whole world about it? | 如果你要告诉全世界这件事 那毁掉尸体还有什么意义呢? |
[39:03] | You know,where you’re going– a vat of acid’s gonna seem like a vacation. | 你知道 你去的地方 整桶酸都比那儿要好 |
[39:08] | Get up. Let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[39:09] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[39:23] | Have a seat,Doctor. | 请坐 医生 |
[39:30] | What’s this about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[39:38] | We secured a warrant to search your locker. | 我们拿到了搜查你储物柜的搜查证 |
[39:41] | They found these. | 他们发现了这些 |
[39:52] | It was just a couple of times. | 只有几次而已 |
[39:55] | I didn’t hurt anybody. I didn’t… | 我没有伤害任何人 我没用… |
[39:57] | You hurt Horatio. | 你伤害了Horatio |
[40:00] | You implicated Kyle,you implicated Julia. | 你暗示是Kyle 你暗示是Julia |
[40:04] | Recently,Your Honor,an employee of mine was caught stealing evidence. | 法官大人 最近我手下 有个员工被逮到偷窃证物 |
[40:10] | And how did that influence the chain of events that occurred with Miss Winston? | 那又如何影响Winston小姐的案子呢? |
[40:14] | This employee wrongly accused Julia of committing the crime. | 这名员工错误指控Julia偷取了药物 |
[40:17] | And as a result,I withdrew our son from her care. | 因此 我不让她再照顾我们的儿子 |
[40:22] | Lieutenant Caine… | Caine队长 |
[40:25] | why are you here? | 你为何要来这里? |
[40:29] | Your Honor,I believe that my actions led Julia to a state of mental disintegration. | 法官大人 我相信是我的行为 导致Julia精神崩溃 |
[40:39] | Define disintegration. | 解释一下崩溃 |
[40:40] | I would say that Julia has become incapacitated by delusions,Your Honor. | 我的意思是 Julia因幻觉 而丧失自控能力 法官大人 |
[40:46] | Your actions led to violence,and you’ve put a lot of people at risk. | 你的行为导致了暴力 使得很多人都处于危险之中 |
[40:54] | – I’m sorry. – We’re beyond that point now. | – 我很抱歉 – 抱歉已经来不及了 |
[41:00] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我将要面临什么样的处罚? |
[41:02] | State Attorney intends to go after attempted murder of a police officer if convicted. | 州检察官打算以谋杀警官未遂 进行起诉 |
[41:09] | Miss Winston could spend her life in prison. | 如果罪名成立 Winston小姐将在监狱里度过余生 |
[41:11] | Even,Your Honor,if she’s deemed mentally unfit to stand trial? | 法官大人 如果她被判定为 精神上不适合受审呢? |
[41:16] | Well… | 那么… |
[41:18] | that would change things,wouldn’t it? | 事情将会发生改变 不是吗? |
[41:21] | I assume it would,Your Honor. | 我猜是的 法官大人 |
[41:30] | Dr. ice,you’re under arrest for felony theft,burglary and evidence tampering. | Price医生 由于重刑盗窃罪 |
[41:43] | Ryan? | 盗窃罪和损坏证物 你被捕了 |
[41:45] | I gave you every opportunity,Tara. | 我给过你很多机会 Tara |