时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Um,hey,guys,do you have those omelets for five? | 嗨 五人份儿的煎蛋卷好了没? |
[00:14] | Again. The French toast,Tonya. | Tonya 再说一次 法式吐司好了 |
[00:17] | Get it to 11 right now. Let’s go! | 火山乳酪送迟了可就不好吃了 马上送到11号桌去 快! |
[00:19] | Okay. I-I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[00:21] | Come on. You guys are moving too slow today. Come on. Come on. Come on,pick up the pace. | 加快速度 你们今天太慢了 快点儿 跟上节奏 |
[00:32] | Hello. Good morning. | 你好 早上好 |
[00:34] | – Um,sorry about the wait. – Oh,that’s okay. | – 对不起 让你们久等了 – 没关系 |
[00:37] | Coffee? I’ll be right back. Thank you. Excuse me. | 要咖啡吗? 马上来 谢谢你 借过一下 |
[00:57] | Watch this. Watch this. It’s gonna be good. She’ll love this. | 看这个 快看 一定很好吃 她会喜欢的 |
[01:01] | What’s she making? | 她在做哪道菜? |
[01:02] | – Uh,it’s the-the… – Banana Foster. | – 嗯 这是那个什么… – 一种甜点 福氏香蕉冰激凌 |
[01:04] | – The banana flame. – Bananas Foster. | – 香蕉火焰 – 福氏香蕉冰激凌 |
[01:05] | Exactly. The banana thing. | 没错 那个什么什么香蕉 |
[01:08] | Yes,I remember that. | 现在我想起来了 |
[01:13] | She’s very good. | 她手艺可真棒 |
[01:14] | You know,she reminds me of myself in the kitchen. | 让我想起了我在厨房的英姿 |
[01:16] | Yeah,Dad in the kitchen. | 是啊是啊 爸爸在厨房 哈 |
[01:17] | – You mean,fire,flames? – Oh,yeah,right. | – 你是说 火啊 燃烧啊 – 对 没错 就是那个 |
[01:24] | wait. Mom. Mom,do you remember when he made those cookies? | 等等 妈妈 你还记得 爸爸做饼干的时候吗? |
[01:28] | What were they called? | 那些饼干叫什么来着? |
[01:29] | – Spritz cookies. – Spritz. That’s what they are. That’s what they are. | – 喷雾饼干 – 对 喷雾 真是饼如其名 |
[01:32] | Those,like,cylinder things– don’t you make those with the little plunger? | 还有那种圆筒似的玩意儿 你是用小活塞来做的吗? |
[01:43] | Very good. | 太诱人了 |
[01:46] | It’s my dad’s birthday. Serve him first. | 今天是我爸爸的生日 让他先尝 |
[01:48] | – Bring that right here,right here. – For you,sir. | – 拿这儿来 这儿 – 来了 先生 |
[01:51] | Fantastic. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[01:52] | Me first,okay? | 我先尝了啊 |
[01:56] | A little bit for me first. | 让我先来一小口 |
[02:00] | – Gee! – Oh,my God,I’m so sorry. | – 哎呀 – 天啊 对不起 |
[02:02] | – I did not invite her. – Sorry. | – 我可没邀请这冒失鬼 – 对不起 |
[02:03] | Oh,it’s okay. We’ll get it. It’s okay. | 没事儿 我马上收拾好 |
[02:06] | After Warren sets every single smoke alarm in the house off and flames, | Warren触发了家里所有的烟雾报警器 房子里到处都是烟 |
[02:11] | this one says to me,”Mom,could we please just go buy some animal crackers?” | 然后这家伙问我 妈妈 咱们还是去买点儿动物饼干吧 |
[02:16] | – I remember that. – Yeah. | – 我记得那件事儿 – 可不是嘛 |
[02:18] | The dog,remember? | 还有那只狗 记得不? |
[02:39] | Attention all units. Use caution. | 所有单位注意 紧急警戒 |
[02:41] | Possible explosive devices on scene. | 现场可能有爆炸装置 |
[02:43] | Bomb squad has been notified. | 已通知拆弹小组 |
[02:45] | Use extreme caution and limit radio transmission. | 一级警戒 请勿使用无线电广播 |
[03:12] | – Horatio? – More inside,Frank. | – 里面还有很多人 Frank |
[03:24] | Okay,lay back,lay back. Let me get your legs. | 好了 向后靠 向后 腿放上来 |
[03:28] | Steve,you said that you saw someone in the window. | Steve 你说有人在窗口 |
[03:30] | Can you remember anything specific? | 能回忆出其他细节吗? |
[03:32] | I don’t know. I saw a lot of people. | 我不知道 我看见了很多人 |
[03:34] | I’m going to cut off your pant legs,okay? | 我要剪开你的裤腿 |
[03:35] | So I can see what’s under there. | 帮你检查伤口 |
[03:39] | I heard the window break,and the table just… | 我听见窗玻璃碎了 然后桌子就… |
[03:41] | jumped off the floor. Everything was on top of me. | 从地板上跳了起来 |
[03:53] | Oh,Stevie! | 我就被埋起来了 |
[03:54] | Oh,that’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[03:56] | – Steve… – Oh,my God. Is she gonna be okay? | – 天啊 她没事儿吧 |
[03:58] | Steve,it’s all right. | Steve 她没大碍 |
[03:59] | She was having some neck pain. | 她的脖子受伤了 |
[04:01] | They’re gonna take her in just to make sure it’s okay. | 他们会送她去医院检查 |
[04:04] | It was my dad’s birthday. | 今天是我爸爸生日 |
[04:08] | Just wanted everybody to be with him. | 他希望全家团聚 |
[04:17] | Both of your legs are gonna need stitches. | 你的双腿都需要缝针 |
[04:19] | He’s next. Let’s load him up. Come on. | 他是下一个 推他上救护车 快 |
[04:20] | Where is my dad? | 我爸爸在哪儿? |
[04:23] | I haven’t seen him come out yet. | 我还没看见他出来呢 |
[04:36] | This much damage–it’s amazing we only have two dead bodies. | 这么大的破坏力 只有两具尸体真是万幸 |
[04:41] | Male victim is missing a foot. | 这个男人的一只脚被炸飞了 |
[04:49] | I’m looking at it right here. | 就在那儿 |
[04:50] | – You got a tape measure? – Yup. | – 带卷尺了? – 带了 |
[04:59] | Six,on the nose. | 六英尺 不多不少 |
[05:01] | That’s quite a radius. | 这个半径很大了 |
[05:02] | That means the blast was pretty intense. | 所以爆炸很剧烈 |
[05:05] | Yes,and probably came from right under them,too. | 很可能就是在他们脚底 |
[05:15] | Did you get something? | 你找到什么了吗? |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:21] | Got the fuse body of a hand grenade. | 融化的手榴弹残骸 |
[05:24] | That is definitely not military,Eric. | 绝对不是军用的 Eric |
[05:26] | It looks homemade. | 看起来是自制的 |
[05:29] | Homemade,professional. | 自制也好 军用也罢 |
[05:31] | The result’s the same. | 结果都是一样的 |
[05:35] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[06:14] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode23 Collateral Damage | |
[06:28] | Somebody outside must have seen something. | 外面的人应该能看到什么 |
[06:30] | I mean,are you questioning anybody? | 你没问问那些人吗? |
[06:32] | Are we questioning anybody? Yeah. | 有没有开始询问? 当然有 |
[06:34] | So far,nobody’s seen anything. | 目前为止 大家什么都没看见 |
[06:36] | Frank,everything all right? | Frank 还顺利吗? |
[06:38] | Jason Molina. He owns the place. | 这是Jason Molina 餐馆的老板 |
[06:42] | Mr. Molina,did you know the victims? | Molina先生 你认识受害者吗? |
[06:45] | The Emersons. | 是Emerson一家子 |
[06:47] | Warren was a big-time lobbyist. | Warren是个一流的政治说客 |
[06:48] | Didn’t have too many friends,but he loved his family. | 朋友不多 但他挚爱家人 |
[06:52] | Brought them in here all the time. | 总是带他们上这儿来 |
[06:54] | Why? Do you think somebody came after him? | 怎么? 你认为有人要杀他吗? |
[06:56] | Well,we don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[06:57] | He and a woman named Raquel Dominguez are dead. | 死了两个人 他和一个叫Raquel Dominguez的女人 |
[07:00] | Any idea who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗? |
[07:01] | Yeah,she-she,uh… She worked for Warren. | 是 她是Warren的手下 |
[07:05] | She was with him so long that they were practically blood relatives. | 她为他工作很久了 几乎亲如一家 |
[07:08] | How did you get that eye,Mr. Molina? | 你是怎么知道这些的 Molina先生? |
[07:11] | Couple of,uh,unruly bar patrons Friday night. | 几个老主顾 周末晚上喝多了说的 |
[07:15] | Look,it has nothing to do with this. | 爆炸这事儿没关系 |
[07:17] | You were in the kitchen when this happened? | 爆炸发生时你在厨房吗? |
[07:20] | Yeah. Yeah,I,uh,heard it,felt it. But I missed the whole thing. | 是的 我听到声音 也感觉到了 但什么也没看见 |
[07:23] | Uh,my waitress,Tonya-she,uh… | 我们店的女招待 Tonya 她… |
[07:26] | She was working that table. | 她当时在为那桌客人服务 |
[07:28] | She may have had a better chance of seeing something. | 她没准儿能看到些什么 |
[07:30] | They took her away in an ambulance. | 他们带她上救护车了 |
[07:35] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗? |
[07:37] | For now. Thank you. | 暂时 谢谢 |
[07:45] | You want me to head to the hospital? | 要我赶去医院吗? |
[07:47] | No,I’ll go,Frank. I’ll go. | 不 我去吧 Frank |
[07:59] | Miss Rush. Thank you for coming in. Have a seat,please. | Rush小姐 谢谢你抽空过来 请坐 |
[08:09] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[08:11] | I was lucky,I guess. | 我想我很幸运 |
[08:13] | Lots of stitches,a sprained ankle. | 缝了好些针 脚踝扭伤了 |
[08:15] | Yeah. I know you had a pretty rough morning. We’re not gonna keep you long. | 我们知道你今天很辛苦 不会留你很久的 |
[08:17] | We just want to ask you a few questions about Warren Emerson and Raquel Dominguez. | 只是想问几个关于Warren Emerson 还有Raquel Dominguez的问题 |
[08:22] | They were the two people who were killed in the blast today. | 他们死于今天的爆炸事件 |
[08:24] | And we know that you waited on their table. | 我们听说 你当时在为他们服务 |
[08:26] | Yes. Yes,I did. | 是的 没错 是我 |
[08:28] | Do you remember anything from the time leading up to the explosion? | 你还记得 爆炸前的任何事情吗? |
[08:38] | Get it to 11 right now. Let’s go! | 把这个送去11号桌 赶紧的! |
[08:40] | Ms.Rush? | Rush小姐? |
[08:43] | Ms.Rush? It’s okay. You can trust us. | Rush小姐? 没事的 你可以相信我们 |
[08:49] | Okay,look,if I talk to you,I’ll never get my children back. | 如果我开口 就永远也要不回我的孩子了 |
[08:55] | Would you care to explain that,please? | 你能解释一下吗? |
[08:59] | They were taken by Child Services. | 她们被儿童保护机构带走了 |
[09:02] | A week ago. | 一周以前 |
[09:04] | Why do you think that happened? | 为什么? |
[09:08] | I-I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[09:11] | I can’t afford to be in the middle of a police investigation. | 我不能参与警察的调查 |
[09:13] | You think that maybe the father had something to do with it? | 你认为这和父亲有关吗? |
[09:15] | No,he’s not in the picture. This has nothing to do with him. | 不 和他无关 和他没有关系 |
[09:19] | This whole thing-I don’t know who’s behind it. | 整件事 我不知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[09:21] | Okay,Miss Rush,would this have any connection to this explosion today? | 好的 Rush小姐 那这和今天爆炸案有关吗? |
[09:28] | Miss Rush,please answer. | Rush小姐 请回答问题 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:38] | Okay. Hang in there. | 好吧 你自己保重 |
[09:51] | Maggie and Aidan Rush were removed from their primary residence six days ago. | Maggie和Aidan 六天前被从家里带走了 |
[09:56] | What was the reason? | 什么原因? |
[09:58] | We got a complaint about systemic parental neglect. | 我们收到关于家长疏于管理的报告 |
[10:01] | Caseworker followed it up,found the children unattended in the middle of the night. | 社工跟进 发现孩子们 在大半夜的时候无人看护 |
[10:05] | The mother says she hired a nanny to watch the kids. | 母亲说雇了保姆带孩子 |
[10:08] | Named Maria Lopez. | 叫Maria Lopez |
[10:10] | After talking to 34 Maria Lopezes who’d never heard of Miss Rush or her children, | 在和34个Maria Lopezes谈过之后 她们都没听说过Rush小姐和她的孩子 |
[10:14] | we stopped looking. | 我们停止了寻找 |
[10:16] | Where does that leave the children now? | 孩子们现在在哪? |
[10:18] | They’re under temporary custody of the juvenile court. | 现在暂时由少年法庭看护 |
[10:20] | No. There has to be another way. Please! Please don’t do this! Please! | 不 还不有别的办法的 求你了 求你 不要这样 求你了 |
[10:24] | Until we straighten this out,Miss Rush… | 直到我们把这事查清 Rush小姐… |
[10:27] | There was no adult supervision when we got here. | 我们到这时 没有任何成年人监护 |
[10:30] | You’ve left us with no choice. | 你让我们别无选择 |
[10:32] | No,please! Please! I left them with a sitter. | 不 求你了 求你了! 我把他们留给了个保姆 |
[10:36] | This is a classic case. | 这是典型的案子 |
[10:38] | Single mother,working as a waitress,trying to squeeze in a double shift to make ends meet. | 单身母亲 做招待 干两份工 想方设法挣足够的钱 |
[10:44] | Admittedly sad,but my concern is for the protection and welfare of those children. | 令人伤心 但我必须 为孩子们的福利和保护着想 |
[10:48] | What if I could prove that the mother is telling the truth about the nanny? | 如果能证明 母亲说的 关于保姆的事情是真的呢? |
[10:56] | If you can prove that woman really exists,I’ll reconsider the case. | 如果能证明那个女的的确存在 我会重新考虑这个案子 |
[10:59] | Where are the children now? | 孩子们现在在哪? |
[11:01] | They’re in our daycare facility. | 在我们的日看护所 |
[11:02] | I’d like to see them,please. | 我想见见他们 |
[11:09] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[11:10] | – The train. | – 火车 – 火车 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:18] | Maggie,my name is Horatio. | Maggie 我叫Horatio |
[11:22] | And I’m a friend of your mom’s. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[11:27] | Hi,Aidan. | 你好 Aidan |
[11:35] | Can you give this to Mommy? | 你能把这个带给妈妈吗? |
[11:37] | I sure can. | 可以 |
[11:40] | That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[11:45] | Maggie,on the day that you came here, | Maggie 你来这儿的那天 |
[11:50] | did you have a nanny? | 你有保姆看护吗? |
[11:54] | Mommy said her name was Maria. | 妈妈说她的名字叫Maria |
[11:59] | Okay. Do you remember anything about Maria? | 好的 你记得关于Maria的事吗? |
[12:05] | She has hair like mine. | 她的头发和我一样 |
[12:08] | Okay. Anything else? | 好的 其他事呢? |
[12:15] | Are we going home? | 我们要回家了吗? |
[12:20] | You are. Okay? | 很快 好吗 |
[12:27] | Hey,look what I found. | 看 我找到了什么 |
[12:31] | The train! | 火车! |
[12:35] | Thank you,Maggie. | 谢谢你 Maggie |
[12:41] | All right,I need five and three moved out right away. | 我需要五和三挪出去 |
[12:44] | There should be room in cold storage. | 冷藏室应该还有空地 |
[12:45] | And get Wayne to help you when he comes back in. | 等Wayne回来的时候 让他帮你 |
[12:47] | So,I’m looking for some sort of signature on the explosives in the restaurant. | 我在找餐馆爆炸案的特征 |
[12:50] | Do you mind if I have a look at the two vics? | 你介意我看看这两名受害者吗? |
[12:52] | Yeah,they just got here. | 行啊 就在这 |
[12:53] | Are you looking for something specific? | 你在找什么独特的东西? |
[12:55] | Well,we’re having a helluva time finding shrapnel back at the scene. | 在现场找手雷很不顺利 |
[12:57] | So I was wondering if we’d get lucky with the bodies. | 我想也许这些尸体能带来好运 |
[13:00] | All right,this is Warren Emerson. | 这是Warren Emerson |
[13:02] | He was closer to the blast. | 他离爆炸最近 |
[13:05] | Which means he may be our target. | 也许他就是目标 |
[13:08] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[13:11] | He’s got severe pulmonary barotrauma caused by the blast wave, | 炸弹冲击力 对他的肺的伤害很严重 |
[13:14] | along with several penetrating ballistic wounds. | 还有很严重的弹道刺入伤 |
[13:16] | And,of course,severed right foot. | 是的 右脚伤的很严重 |
[13:20] | Okay,guys. | 好的 伙计们 |
[13:22] | One,two,three. Lift. | 一 二 三 抬 |
[13:27] | Thank you,Wayne. | 谢谢你 Wayne |
[13:31] | The blast got him pretty good. | 爆炸让他够受的 |
[13:32] | I don’t remember seeing any frags on first look,but,uh, | 目前没看到体内有碎片 |
[13:35] | most of the trauma is localized up here in the lungs. | 但是大多数的伤都在肺这 |
[13:41] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[14:00] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[14:08] | Tara,you okay? | Tara 你还好吗? 我很好 我很好 我看到手雷了 |
[14:13] | – Kyle,you all right? – I know I saw the grenade! | – Kyle 你还好吗? – 我知道 我看见手雷了! |
[14:15] | – I should’ve done… – No,no,no,no,no. | – 我本该… – 不 不 不 不 不 |
[14:16] | It wasn’t your fault. Look at me. Look at me. | 那不是你的错 看着我 看着我 |
[14:18] | It got tangled up in the guy’s clothes. It got past everyone,all right? | 手雷缠在那家伙的衣服里 每个人都疏忽了 好吗? |
[14:20] | Breathe. Are you okay? Is anything hurt? | 呼吸 你还好吗? 有人受伤吗? |
[14:23] | Keep breathing. Look at me,right here. Right here,okay? | 一直呼吸 看着我 |
[14:26] | Tara? | 看着 好吗? |
[14:31] | Tara! Tara,are you hurt? | Tara! Tara 你受伤了吗? |
[14:34] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:42] | Tara? | 我没事 |
[14:44] | uh,it’s fine. | 呃 没事 |
[15:02] | – okay. good. – Yeah. Thanks. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[15:11] | – Tara. – Yeah? | – 什么? |
[15:13] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[15:16] | Fine. How the hell did this happen? | 没事 这到底是怎么发生的? |
[15:19] | Uh,my guess–there must have been two grenades tossed into the restaurant. | 呃 我猜 一定是有 两颗手雷丢进了餐馆 |
[15:23] | The striker lever on the second grenade remained attached somehow. | 投弹的不知道怎么没让第二颗爆炸 |
[15:29] | The force of the blast must have lodged the grenade into Warren’s pants. | 爆炸的力量 把那颗冲进了Warren的裤子里 |
[15:33] | Then it was transported with his body back to autopsy. | 然后就被带进了解剖室 |
[15:41] | – Let me ask you something. – Yeah? | – 问你点事 – 什么? |
[15:44] | What happened in there? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[15:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[15:48] | I’m talking about as a grenade went off in the middle of your morgue… | 有颗手雷在你的解剖室爆炸了… |
[15:51] | and you scramble for the oxycodone. | 你却在捡氧化酮 |
[15:54] | I was looking after a victim’s personal property. | 我在打理受害者的物品 |
[15:56] | – I didn’t want to lose it. – It was yours. | – 我不想弄丢 – 那是你的 |
[16:01] | – Are you hooked? – No. | – 你在吸毒? – 没有 |
[16:04] | They’re for pain. | 是止痛的 |
[16:06] | How come the first thing you do as soon as a grenade goes off is run for your drugs? | 那为什么 手雷爆炸了 你做的第一件事是捡药? |
[16:09] | – You know what? I’m… – Listen. | – 你知道吗? 我… – 听着 |
[16:13] | I need you to kick this. | 你要解决此事 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause next time I can’t sweep this under the rug for you. | 下次我没法再替你隐瞒了 |
[16:23] | I’m fine. I promise you. | 我没事 我发誓 |
[16:36] | Well… despite everything that’s happened in Autopsy,Tara’s refusing to go home. | 即便经历了一场爆炸 Tara还是不肯回家 |
[16:41] | Did you speak to Kyle? | 你和Kyle谈过吗? |
[16:42] | Yes. He’s a shaken up,but okay. Thank you for asking. | 恩 他受了点惊吓 但其他都好 谢谢你的关心 |
[16:45] | Good. Ryan’s still sorting through all the shrapnel. | 太好了 Ryan还在整理手雷碎片 |
[16:48] | But,so far,it’s not lead us to any suspects. | 但目前为止还没发现任何嫌犯 |
[16:50] | How about on your end? | 你那边怎样? |
[16:52] | I’m going to be speaking to Warren Emerson’s son. | 我准备找 Warren Emerson的儿子谈谈 |
[16:56] | I remember him. Steve. | 我记得他 Steve |
[16:59] | Do you have something to go on? | 你查到什么了 |
[17:00] | He set up the reservation-asked for a table by the window. | 是他预约了窗边的桌子 |
[17:04] | Hey,oh,bring that right here. Right here. | 嘿 放这边 这边 |
[17:07] | – Yes,sir. – Thank you. | – 好的 先生 – 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Oh,this looks great! | 真诱人 |
[17:12] | Do you really think he would set up his own father? | 你真觉得他会设计杀害亲生父亲? |
[17:14] | I don’t see why not. Thank you. | 为什么不呢 谢谢 |
[17:21] | Yeah,I requested a table by the window. | 对 我要了一张靠窗的桌子 |
[17:23] | It was my dad’s birthday. | 那天我父亲生日 |
[17:28] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我是清白的 |
[17:31] | Steve,somebody out there had motive. | Steve 总有人有谋杀动机 |
[17:35] | Yeah,there was always backlash directed at the family. | 对 家家有本难念的经 |
[17:38] | My dad applied a lot of pressure to big industry. | 我父亲给大企业施加了许多压力 |
[17:41] | He lobbied against powerful people. | 他呼吁人们反抗权贵 |
[17:43] | Were you ever threatened personally? | 你收到过针对个人的恐吓吗 |
[17:45] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. And… | 没什么事我不能解决的 而且… |
[17:49] | I certainly never took it out on my dad. | 我绝不会拿我父亲出气 |
[17:51] | We believed in everything he stood for. | 我们相信他所坚持的一切 |
[17:54] | There was no infighting under our roof. | 家里绝不会有内讧 |
[17:56] | We were in that restaurant when Warren and Raquel were killed. Together. | Warren和Raquel遇害时 我们都在那家餐厅 所有人 |
[18:04] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什那么我一直流鼻血 |
[18:06] | It’s air pressure from the blast. | 因为爆炸产生的气压 |
[18:15] | I still can’t believe it happened. | 我仍然无法接受 |
[18:18] | My ears-they were just ringing,and I was… | 我的耳朵 耳鸣得厉害 而我… |
[18:22] | on the ground,everything hurt. | 瘫在地上 四周一片狼藉 |
[18:24] | There was this… | 有一道… |
[18:26] | flash of yellow,and then I… | 黄光闪过 然后我… |
[18:29] | I woke up in an ambulance. | 我醒来时 就已经在救护车上了 |
[18:31] | A flash of yellow? What do you think that was? | 黄色的闪光? 你觉得会是什么 |
[18:36] | I-I can’t remember. It was something… outside maybe? | 我不记得了 可能是什么…外面的东西 |
[18:40] | Could it have been a car or someone’s clothing? | 可能是车子 或者谁的衣服吗 |
[18:47] | Moved too fast to be a person. It could’ve been a car. | 移动得很快 应该不是人 可能是一辆车 |
[18:51] | Please. Can we just leave now? | 拜托 我们可以走了吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah. That’s fine. | 可以 没事了 |
[19:04] | H,what’s up? | H 什么事? |
[19:05] | The widow thinks she may have seen a yellow car at the time of the blast. | 那位遗孀在爆炸发生时 好像看到一辆黄色车子 |
[19:12] | I think we need to go back to the restaurant. | 我觉得应该回餐馆看看 |
[19:14] | So go over there. I need to check on something first. | 你先过去 我还有些东西要检查 |
[19:19] | All right. All right,I’m on it. | 好 没问题 这就去 |
[19:30] | Okay,the,uh,striker lever was the trigger on the grenades. | 好 手柄是手雷的触发器 |
[19:34] | We know the combustible was gun powder. | 我们都知道火药是易燃物 |
[19:35] | And the ignition source was this battery. | 点火源是这节电池 |
[19:39] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[19:42] | It’s a capacitor. It’s a time-release battery. | 电容器 这是个缓存电池 |
[19:43] | So it’s the kind that stores a small current,lets it build,and then discharges all at once? | 缓慢储存少量电流 然后一次性释放出来的电池? |
[19:48] | Yeah,but it wouldn’t create a spark on its own. It needs an electrode. | 对 但它无法自己制造火花 得有一个电极 |
[19:55] | – What you got? – You know what this is? | – 发现什么了 – 知道这是什么吗 |
[19:57] | It’s a flashbulb housing from a personal camera. | 这是个人相机上的快门 |
[20:01] | That makes sense. They use a capacitor that builds to a charge. | 说的通 他们用电容制造电荷 |
[20:04] | The bulbs are broken in here. | 这个灯泡坏了 |
[20:06] | The charge would arc the electrodes. It would ignite the gunpowder. | 电荷产生电弧 然后点燃火药 |
[20:23] | camera catalog? | 相机目录 |
[20:25] | I’m going to try to figure out what brand this flash came from. | 看看这是哪个牌子相机的闪光灯 |
[20:28] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[20:30] | You know what the odds are of actually catching the bomber this way,right? | 你知道靠这个抓住投弹者的 几率有多低吧 |
[20:33] | Slim. | 很渺茫 |
[20:35] | But I’m not going to give up on this. | 但我绝不放弃 |
[20:48] | Maggie wanted you to have that. | Maggie希望你收下这个 |
[20:53] | – You saw them. – I saw them. | – 你见到他们了 – 我见到他们了 |
[20:55] | And they’re okay,Tonya. All right? | 他们很好 Tonya 明白吗 |
[21:00] | Do you feel up to looking at some pictures? | 能看看这些照片吗 |
[21:05] | – All these women are Maria Lopez? – Yes. Do you recognize any of them? | – 这些女人都是Maria Lopez? – 对 这里面你认识哪个吗 |
[21:12] | No. She’s not here. | 不 都不是她 |
[21:15] | But she is real. | 但她真的存在 |
[21:17] | Maria Lopez was here,babysitting my kids that night. | Maria Lopez真的存在 那天晚上她照看着我的孩子 |
[21:21] | – I’m not making this up. – Tonya,I believe you. | – 我没有胡编 – Tonya 我相信你 |
[21:30] | What else can you tell me about her? | 关于她 你还能告诉我什么吗 |
[21:33] | Uh,she’s my age. She’s a student. | 她跟我差不多年纪 是个学生 |
[21:36] | I’m-I’m trying to get my law degree– I met her on campus one day. | 我忙着念出法律学位 有天我在学校里碰到她 |
[21:39] | I had my hands full with the kids. | 我手上抱满东西 顾不得孩子 |
[21:42] | – You need help? – Thank you. | – 需要帮忙吗 – 谢谢 |
[21:44] | 不用谢 嗨 小男生 你好吗 | |
[21:49] | See,when I didn’t qualify for loans at the start of the semester,I lost my day care,too. | 你看 我不但在学期开始就 失去了贷款资格 还找不到日托中心 |
[21:53] | And she offered to help? | 她愿意帮忙? |
[21:56] | I trusted her. | 我相信了她 |
[21:59] | She was good with the kids. | 她很擅长带孩子 |
[22:01] | She came over when I had to cover a few nights at the restaurant,but now… | 我在餐馆加班的几个晚上 她就过来 但现在 |
[22:06] | The phone number she gave me is disconnected. | 她给我的电话号码无法接通 |
[22:08] | The address she gave me is no good. | 她给的地址也毫无用处 |
[22:10] | Even the school has no record of her. | 学校里也没有她的记录 |
[22:11] | I think she’s using an alias. | 我想她用了化名 |
[22:16] | Why would she do something like that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[22:17] | I don’t know yet. How did you pay her? | 我也不知道 你们怎么算钱 |
[22:20] | Under the table. | 私下给的 |
[22:23] | She didn’t even want to get paid,but I insisted I write her a check. | 她完全不想要报酬 但我坚持要给她写支票 |
[22:26] | – I made it out to cash. – Okay,do you still have the canceled checks? | – 我把它兑成了现金 – 好 废支票你还留着吗 |
[22:29] | – Somewhere. – Okay,I need those as soon as possible. | – 我收起来了 – 好 尽快拿给我 |
[22:58] | H says that the wife saw a car leave right after the explosion. | H说爆炸发生后 妻子曾看到一辆车离开 |
[23:02] | A getaway car? | 过路车? |
[23:03] | yeah and take a look. | 你来看 |
[23:05] | Took a chip out of that wall,huh? | 蹭到墙了嘛 |
[23:09] | Guy probably got hemmed in,had to back up,took a… | 可能路被堵了 只能倒车 … |
[23:13] | chunk out of that concrete wall there. | 蹭掉这一大片混凝土墙 |
[23:16] | Smashed in here. | 撞到这里 |
[23:19] | Must have hit this valet stand,too. Look at that. | 一定也撞到了这边的架子 你看 |
[23:23] | There’s a little impression here from the license plate. | 车牌在这里留下 一个模糊的痕迹 |
[23:32] | I’ll get the EDL. | 我去拿EDL |
[23:47] | – Damn it. – You all right? | – 见鬼 – 没事吧 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:54] | This thing’s toast. | 这些都没用了 |
[23:58] | Where are we going to get the electrical current from now? | 现在要去哪弄电? |
[24:07] | – Hey,Derek. – yes,sir. | – 嗨 Derek – 是 先生 |
[24:12] | Mind if I borrow your Taser for a minute? | 能借下你的电击枪吗 |
[24:16] | – *** – Thanks,appreciate it. | – 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[24:20] | You’re going to Taser the impression? | 你要用电击枪取这个印痕? |
[24:22] | Yep,I saw a trainer do it at a conference I went to last year. | 去年会议上我看一个讲师做过 |
[24:27] | Come on,let’s do it. | 来吧 我们试试 |
[24:35] | Roll it out. | 推平它 |
[24:42] | All right,give me a piece of tape. | 行了 给我一段胶带 |
[24:52] | All right,here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[24:59] | Well,look at that. It’s working. | 看 真有用 |
[25:02] | This might not give us the whole plate number. | 可能取不到完整的车牌号 |
[25:06] | Well,if Deborah Emerson is right,there was a car here before the explosion-a yellow car. | 如果Deborah Emerson没记错 爆炸前这里有辆车 黄色的车 |
[25:12] | Three digits may be all we need. | 三个数字就足够了 |
[25:36] | Officer… | 长官… |
[25:38] | requests assistance,please-3209… | 请求支援 3209号… |
[25:41] | Newton Street,3209 Newton Street. Shots fired. | 牛顿街 牛顿街3209号 发生枪击 |
[25:44] | I repeat,shots fired. | 重复 发生枪击 |
[25:53] | Miami-Dade Police! Stop right there or I’ll shoot! | 迈阿密达德警方! 别动 不然我开枪了! |
[26:09] | Hey,get down! | 嗨 趴下! |
[26:10] | – You Ken Jarvik? – Yeah. | – 你是Ken Jarvik? – 对 |
[26:13] | ***** | 你妈该教你不能对警察开枪 |
[26:29] | How’s Frank? | Frank怎么样了? |
[26:31] | He’s not happy,but he came through the whole thing unscathed. | 他不太开心 |
[26:33] | Frank. | 但毫发无损 |
[26:34] | I’m taking my little buddy to interrogation. | 我把这小家伙带去审问 |
[26:37] | Keep me posted. | 一有消息就通知我 |
[26:38] | Did we lock down the house? | 我们关闭这房子了吗? |
[26:39] | Got the telephonic search warrant. | 申请到了电话搜查令 |
[26:41] | Searched the whole thing,but there are no bomb-making materials. | 都搜查过了 没找到制造炸弹的材料 |
[26:43] | How about the car? We can place this at the scene. Let’s take a look at it. | 那车呢? 我们发现它曾出现在现场 去看看 |
[26:47] | Pop that trunk,please. | 麻烦打开后备箱 |
[26:51] | Jarvik,get in the damn car. | Jarvik 给我到车里去 |
[26:57] | You got bombmaking components? | 找到制造炸弹的材料了吗? |
[27:00] | Not quite. | 不算是 |
[27:04] | It looks like a roll of some sort of metallic paper. | 看起来像是金属箔卷之类的东西 |
[27:07] | I’ll take those to the lab,see if we can figure out what they’re used for. | 我把这拿到实验室去的 查一下他们拿来干嘛用的 |
[27:13] | What is this kid into? | 这孩子有什么问题? |
[27:15] | Well,it turns out this paper is really just silver laminate,but that’s as far as I’ve gotten. | 测试证明这只是镀银的薄片 还没有其他发现 |
[27:19] | What is he using it for? | 那他用这来干什么? |
[27:21] | My guess is to cover 3-D impressions in a layer of foil. | 我猜是用来在金属箔上刻3D影像的 |
[27:26] | Dog tags,ID tags,awards,official documents. | 狗牌 名牌 奖状 公文 |
[27:32] | How about credit cards? | 信用卡呢? |
[27:34] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[27:37] | – Where have I seen that dolphin before? – Right here. | – 我之前在哪看到过这个海豚? – 就在这里 |
[27:40] | It’s the logo for Dade Mutual Bank. | 这是达德互助银行的标志 |
[27:46] | Ken Jarvik is making counterfeit credit cards. | Ken Jarvik在伪造信用卡 |
[27:56] | That doesn’t explain what he was doing at the restaurant when the grenades went off. | 还是没法解释手榴弹爆炸时 他在餐馆那里干什么 |
[28:02] | I had nothing to do with that explosion,nothing. | 我跟爆炸案没关系 一点关系都没 |
[28:05] | You were just sitting in the parking lot. | 你就只是坐在停车场 |
[28:07] | Doing what-waiting for a bellhop to show up? | 在干什么 等旅馆侍者出现? |
[28:10] | I just pulled over to send a text message-that’s all. | 我只是停到路边发条短信 仅此而已 |
[28:16] | And then there was this bang. | 然后就听到乓的一声 |
[28:23] | I sped out of there. | 我赶紧开车走了 |
[28:26] | You know,one thing I’ve learned and one thing I know… | 要知道 我认得出… |
[28:30] | is the sound of a liar. | 说谎者的声音 |
[28:33] | You’re making me nervous. Could you move back? | 你让我紧张了 你能后退一点吗? |
[28:35] | No,I cannot move back. | 不 我不会退后 |
[28:37] | You know what you’re looking at? | 你知道你将面临的是什么吗? |
[28:39] | Credit card forgery,assault with a deadly weapon on a police officer, | 伪造信用卡 致命武器袭警 |
[28:45] | – and double homicide. – I didn’t kill anyone! | – 和双重谋杀 – 我没杀人! |
[28:47] | – You could have killed me! – I didn’t know you were a cop! | – 你差点杀了我! – 我不知道你是警察! |
[28:50] | Well,you do now,don’t you? | 你现在知道了 是不是? |
[28:52] | All right,Frank,let him go. | 好了 Frank 放开他吧 |
[28:58] | I panicked. I’m sorry. | 我吓到了 我很抱歉 |
[29:00] | Stop being sorry and give us a name or you’re going down for all of it. | 别道歉了 说出你的同党 不然你就要独自扛下一切 |
[29:06] | – Spit something out. – All right. | – 给我老实交代 – 好吧 |
[29:08] | The fake credit cards-I do that. | 那些假信用卡 是我做的 |
[29:10] | I make them,I buy things with them. | 我做好卡 用它们买东西 |
[29:12] | I know it’s a bad thing,but that’s all I do,I swear. | 我知道这不对 但我只做过这些 我发誓 |
[29:17] | But those people that died–I didn’t do it. | 但是那些死了的人 不是我干的 |
[29:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:24] | This credit card operation of yours–where’s it based out of? | 你做信用卡的基地在哪里 |
[29:52] | May be too soon for the heavy lifting,huh,Steve? | 现在就提重行不行啊 Steve? |
[29:55] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[29:57] | Steve Emerson,you’re under arrest. Don’t make a move. | Steve Emerson 你被捕了 别动 |
[30:00] | Turn around,put your hands up. Keep ’em where I can see ’em. | 转身 手举起来 放在我能看到的地方 |
[30:04] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[30:12] | You guys,I think there’s some misunderstanding here. | 我看这是不是有什么误会 |
[30:14] | I’m just helping out a friend. | 我只是帮个朋友 |
[30:16] | Your buddy Ken Jarvik’s gonna be a no-show. | 你的同伙Ken Jarvik不会出现的 |
[30:18] | We have him in custody. | 他被我们扣留了 |
[30:22] | He always had a big mouth. | 他真是个大嘴巴 |
[30:27] | How far did you think this credit line thing was going to take you,Steve? | 伪造信用卡的结果是什么 你知道吗 Steve? |
[30:31] | We’d been doling out counterfeit cards for 18 months before you guys showed up. | 在你们出现之前 我们 已经做了18个月的假卡了 |
[30:38] | The credit cards you were printing were fake,but the numbers on them were real. | 你们做的卡是假的 但是上面的卡号是真的 |
[30:42] | Where were you lifting them from? | 你们从哪得到的? |
[30:45] | It was the restaurant,wasn’t it,Steve? | 是从餐厅里拿到的 |
[30:52] | Jason Molina. | 是不是 Steve? |
[30:54] | He sold us his customers’credit card numbersfor a cut of the profits. | 他把他顾客的信用卡卡号 卖给我们 利润均分 |
[31:00] | So you pirated the wrong credit card,and somebody took issue, | 所以你做了假卡 但有人反对 |
[31:04] | first with him and then with you,right? | 一开始是和他 然后就是和你 对不对? |
[31:06] | No,that has nothing to do with this. | 不 这跟爆炸案无关 |
[31:09] | Steve,you were the target of the restaurant explosion. | Steve 你才是餐厅爆炸案的目标 |
[31:13] | Your father and Raquel-collateral damage. | 你爸爸和Raquel是被误杀的 |
[31:24] | Are you saying I got my father killed? | 你是说 是我害死我爸爸的? |
[31:28] | I never thought… | 我从没想到… |
[31:31] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我从没想过会发生这些事 |
[31:36] | Somebody sent me a photo a couple weeks ago. | 几周前有人寄给我一张照片 |
[31:39] | A picture of… | 是一张… |
[31:41] | Ken and I with Jason. | 我和Ken跟Jason在一起的照片 |
[31:46] | I blew it off. | 我没放在心上 |
[31:53] | Sounds like you were being warned. | 有人在警告你 |
[31:56] | Where is the photograph? | 照片在哪里? |
[31:58] | – It’s on my laptop. – Get it right now. | – 在我的手提电脑里 – 马上给我 |
[32:01] | I’ll bring in Jason Molina. | 我去把Jason Molina带来 |
[32:17] | Lieutenant Caine. I’m glad I caught you. | Caine中尉 找到你真高兴 |
[32:20] | Please tell me you have some good news for me. | 请告诉我你有好消息带给我 |
[32:22] | We just took Jason Molina into custody. | 我们刚刚把Jason Molina收押了 |
[32:26] | Really? Why,what happened? | 真的? 为什么 发生什么了? |
[32:29] | It turns out he was behind a credit card scam at the restaurant. | 我们发现 他和一桩信用卡伪造案有关 |
[32:34] | Were you aware of this? | 你知道这事吗? |
[32:37] | No,I had no idea. | 不 我不知道 |
[32:43] | These are the checks you asked for,the ones I gave to the babysitter. | 这里是你要的支票 我给保姆的那些 |
[32:47] | It looks like they were all cashed in the same place. | 看起来它们 都是在同一个地方被兑现的 |
[32:52] | Does that help? | 这能帮上忙吗? |
[32:54] | I hope so. | 但愿能 |
[33:10] | Ahi tienes. Okay,gracias. Next. | 这是你的东西 谢谢 下一位 |
[33:15] | Did you cash that on April 12? | 你有没有在4月12日兑现这张支票? |
[33:19] | Hey,man,I cash a lot of checks. | 嗨 伙计 我兑的支票多了去了 |
[33:21] | Do you have a record of the transaction,please? | 你有没有交易的记录 麻烦了? |
[33:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:27] | A record of the transaction. | 处理的记录 |
[33:34] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[33:50] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[33:53] | Hi,Yvette,I have a school-age son. i want to talk to you about***? | 嗨 Yvette 我有个学龄期的儿子 想和你谈谈日托的问题 |
[34:13] | Steve Emerson has so many stolen credit card numbers in this computer, | Steve Emerson的这台电脑里 有这么多被偷的信用卡号 |
[34:16] | it’s going to be very difficult to connect one with a name. | 一一核对会很麻烦 |
[34:19] | Well,this whole scam they were running wasn’t much of a secret. | 他们的整个欺诈不怎么隐秘 |
[34:22] | I can tell by this photo that they were definitely being watched. | 从这张照片我就知道 他们被人盯上了 |
[34:25] | Yeah,but by who? | 对 但被谁呢? |
[34:26] | It was sent without an e-mail address attached to it. | 这份电邮是匿名发出的 无法追踪 |
[34:29] | Well,then,we let the picture itself tell us something. | 那么 就让照片自己说话吧 |
[34:32] | Digital cameras use a light-sensitive microchip. | 数码相机使用一种光敏的微芯片 |
[34:35] | That’s how they gather their image,right? | 这是它们成像的方式 对吧? |
[34:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[34:39] | Well,this microchip has millions of bucket-shaped wells on it, | 微型芯片上有上百万个桶形井 |
[34:42] | all topped off with a filter in different colors–red,green,blue which, | 上面都附着不同颜色的滤光片 红 绿 蓝 |
[34:45] | when light hits it,offers up a whole mosaic of information. | 当光线经过这些滤光片 就会得到整个图像的镶嵌面 |
[34:49] | – And those are the pixels. – Right,exactly. | – 那些就是像素 – 正是如此 |
[34:51] | But before an actual picture is rendered,those pixels have to go through a type of,uh… | 但在实际图像出现之前 这些像素还得通过一种 呃… |
[34:55] | you know,like a… a de-mosaicking software,which is found inside the camera. | 相机内部的去马赛克效果的软件 |
[35:00] | That’s where they’re blended together to form a more uniform image. | 那样才能形成更加统一的图像 |
[35:03] | Okay,so are you telling me that each of these algorithms is specific to a different model of camera? | 你是说 不同型号的照相机 有不同的算法? |
[35:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:09] | So,it’s like the DNA from the camera being passed on through every single photo that it takes. | 这样一来 在相机拍摄照片上 都会带有其特有的DNA |
[35:17] | Tekshot ST20 with a 600-millimeter lens. | 600毫米镜头的Tekshot ST20 |
[35:21] | You’re probably looking for a sports or… | 可是是一个体育摄影师… |
[35:25] | maybe a wildlife photographer. | 或者是野生动物摄影师 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:31] | It’s not the kind of wildlife that you think,though. | 但不是你想的那种野生动物 |
[35:35] | This was the camera that was used to take pictures of us. | 这是曾经用来偷拍 我们的那个相机 |
[35:39] | Who took these? | 谁拍的这些照片? |
[35:40] | – One of Ivan Sarnoff’s people. – Name’s Cameron West. | – Ivan Sarnoff的手下 – 我叫Cameron West |
[35:43] | He’s trying to intimidate us the way they do in Mexico City. | 他在恐吓我们 就和他们在墨西哥城做的那样 |
[35:46] | This way,he can take the run of Miami. | 通过这种方式 他就能控制迈阿密 |
[35:54] | H.,the photo that was sent to Steve Emerson’s computer was taken by Cameron West. | H 发给Steve Emerson的照片 是Cameron West拍的 |
[35:59] | – Our paparazzi guy. – With the Russian ties– | – 那个狗仔队成员 – 和俄国帮一伙的 |
[36:01] | and also,the flashbulbs that I found in the grenade came up a 1976 Photex camera. | 还有 我在手雷里发现的闪光灯 原来是1976款Photex相机上的 |
[36:05] | That’s the type of thing that West would have around. | 那可能是West使用的相机类型 |
[36:07] | But is he capable of detonating a bomb? | 但是他有能力引爆一个炸弹吗? |
[36:09] | Maybe he’s moved up from taking photos. | 也许他的能力升级了 不再限于偷拍照片 |
[36:11] | – Bring him in. – Will do. | – 把他带来局里 – 好 |
[36:19] | – You kidding me? – Get your feet off of my table. | – 你不是在开玩笑吧? – 脚放下去 |
[36:21] | Oh,easy,tough guy. | 哦 别那么凶 大块头 |
[36:25] | That’s a nice photograph. Am I supposed to know who’s in it? | 这张照片照的不错 我该知道里面的人都是谁吗? |
[36:28] | We matched that to your camera’s model and lens. | 它和你的相机型号及镜头相匹配 |
[36:31] | I’m a photography nut. | 我是个摄影狂人 |
[36:32] | – I point,click and shoot all kinds of stuff. – Cut the act,West. | – 我会拍下各种各样的东西 – 别装了 West |
[36:35] | We know you’re doing surveillance work again for your Russian friends. | 我们知道 你又为俄国人 干了一些监视的活 |
[36:38] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的? |
[36:40] | These guys stole a credit card linked to a corporate account | 这些人偷了一张信用卡 上面是属于 |
[36:42] | that’s owned by Krukov Shipping out of Rostov,Russia. | 俄国罗斯托夫Krukov船运公司的账户 |
[36:47] | And you guys… you guys brought me in here for this? | 你们带我来就是为了这个? |
[36:53] | All right,well,le-let’s just say that these,uh,corporate people had a score to settle with them. | 好吧 那我们就假设 这些公司的人要和他们算账 |
[36:57] | But I had nothing to do with that part of it. | 可是我和此事毫无关系 |
[36:59] | While I am having dinner in your restaurant,you’re stealing numbers from my corporate account. | 我在你的餐馆里就餐的时候 你偷取了我的公司帐户卡号 |
[37:03] | I’m sorry,sir,but if someone decides to go on a shopping spree with your credit card, | 抱歉 先生 如果有人 用你的信用卡疯狂购物 |
[37:07] | that’s not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[37:09] | you ‘re such right. | 你说的太对了 |
[37:12] | Consider this a warning. | 这是一个警告 |
[37:16] | The grenades used on them were homemade. | 用来炸他们的手雷是自制的 |
[37:18] | I don’t know the first thing about grenades. | 对于手雷我一无所知 |
[37:19] | Parts of the grenade involved a 1976 Photex camera and its triggering mechanism. | 手雷里的某些部件将1976款Photex相机 和它的引爆装置联系在一起 |
[37:25] | That’s pretty creative for a photography nut. | 对于摄影狂人来说很有创造力 |
[37:32] | – I did not invite her. I did not invite her. – Sorry. | – 我可没有邀请她 – 抱歉 |
[37:35] | – Um,it’s okay–we’ll take care of it. – Sorry. | – 呃 没关系 我们来处理 – 很抱歉 |
[38:01] | You killed two innocent people. You almost killed three more. | 你杀死了两个无辜的人 差一点害死了另外三个 |
[38:05] | One of them was me. | 我是其中之一 |
[38:07] | ****to be asking yourself,West,is,”What are my benefactors “going to say | West 你要问自己的问题是 当资助者得知目标还活着的时候 |
[38:12] | when they realize that their intended targets are still alive?” | 他们会说些什么呢? |
[38:22] | They’re going to kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[38:30] | It’s dramatic. I’ll give you that. | 我承认 这太有戏剧性了 |
[38:34] | But all this?******* so… | 但是这些? 真的和我没任何关系 所以… |
[38:39] | I think I’m going to go,okay? | 我想我可以走了 好吧? |
[38:45] | Go ahead. You’re making a mistake. | 走吧 你会后悔的 |
[39:02] | Mr. Caine? | Caine先生? |
[39:04] | I’m Yvette Cervantes. | 我是Yvette Cervantes |
[39:06] | Have a seat,please. | 请坐 |
[39:08] | So,based on your message,you have a little one that needs looking after. | 呃 据我所知 您有个小孩需要照看 |
[39:12] | – What’s his name? – His name is Kyle. | – 他叫什么名字? – 他叫Kyle |
[39:16] | A strong Irish name for a strong Irish boy. Is he here? | 强壮的爱尔兰名字 适合强壮的爱尔兰男孩 他来了吗? |
[39:19] | I guess you don’t go by Maria Lopez anymore. | 我想你不再用 Maria Lopez这个名字了 |
[39:25] | Maria Lopez,as you may recall,abandoned Maggie and Aidan Rush to Child Services. | Maria Lopez 你也许还记得 Maggie和Aidan Rush被你扔给了儿童保护机构 |
[39:32] | And it’s my job to get them back to their mother. | 我的任务 把他们还给他们的母亲 |
[39:37] | I have blamed myself every day for what I did. | 我每天都在谴责自己的所作所为 |
[39:43] | There are people out there,Mr. Caine,who know how to take advantage. | 有一些人 Caine先生 他们知道怎么落井下石 |
[39:46] | Who are we talking about,please? | 这些人是谁? |
[39:48] | I had a job a year ago at a restaurant called Tisano’s, | 一年前 我在一家 名叫Tisano的餐馆工作 |
[39:52] | and I didn’t declare all of my tips,but nobody does. | 我没有申报所有的小费 没有人这样做 |
[39:56] | Eventually,I quit to take up babysitting. | 最后 我辞掉了工作 去做临时保姆 |
[40:00] | But then,the owner,Jason Molina,calls me two weeks ago,tells me that… | 但是那个餐馆主人Jason Molina 两周前给我打电话 告诉我… |
[40:04] | if I don’t do what he says,he’ll report me to the IRS. | 如果我不按他说的做 他就会向国税局举报我 |
[40:08] | So,he convinced you to watch Tonya’s kids. | 这么说来 他说服你去照看Tonya的孩子 |
[40:12] | I promise,I made sure they were okay when I left. | 我发誓 我确保离开的时候 他们都很好 |
[40:21] | I waited until Child Services came so they were never alone. | 我一直等到儿童保护机构的人到来 所以他们从未独自在家过 |
[40:24] | should be this way. | 应该在这边 |
[40:26] | I would never put their lives in jeopardy. | 我永远不会让他们遇到危险 |
[40:34] | – Are they okay? – Not yet. | – 他们还好吗? – 现在还不太好 |
[40:39] | What do you need me to do to fix this? | 你要我做些什么来弥补这一切? |
[40:42] | I need you to come forward and tell your story right now. Tell the truth. | 我需要你站出来说出你的故事 说出真相 |
[40:46] | Jason is a bad man. | Jason是个坏人 |
[40:50] | I am afraid,if I go back on this,he’ll find me. | 我担心如果我这样做的话 他会找到我的 |
[40:52] | Miss Cervantes,all due respect,but Jason Molina’s in custody. | Cervantes小姐 恕我直言 Jason Molina已被拘留 |
[41:01] | Are you willing to do that? | 你愿意说出真相吗? |
[41:14] | Filing a false report? | 谎报案情? |
[41:17] | Come on,man,that’s ridiculous. | 得了吧 伙计 太荒唐了 |
[41:20] | If those children weren’t at risk,Child Services wouldn’t have taken them away. | 如果那些儿童不是处在危险中 儿童保护机构是不会把他们带走的 |
[41:24] | This isn’t about me. | 这和我没有关系 |
[41:25] | It will be when the jury hears about credit card fraud and extortion. | 那么陪审团会听到 伪造信用卡和敲诈勒索的故事 |
[41:32] | Okay,it’s really simple. | 很简单 |
[41:33] | You just run a carbon copy of each customer’s credit card. | 你只需把每个顾客的信用卡 复制一份 |
[41:35] | Uh,in addition to the computer? Why? | 呃 除了电脑上的备份? 为什么? |
[41:38] | For the filing system. | 为了存档 |
[41:41] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[41:44] | I don’t know what you’re involved in,Jason,but I can’t be a part of it. | 我不知道你在干什么 但是我不想掺合进去 |
[41:47] | I got two kids to think about,you know. | 我还有两个孩子 你知道 |
[41:51] | Look,I gave Tonya a steady job,income to support her family. | 你看 我给了Tonya一份稳定的工作 和收入来支撑她的家庭 |
[41:56] | I was burning the candle on both ends. | 我日夜辛劳 |
[41:57] | I needed her help,and when she refused me like that,it put me in a compromising position. | 我需要她的帮助 她却拒绝了我 这有损我的形象 |
[42:10] | Nice doing business with you. | 很高兴和你合作 |
[42:19] | So,you decided to give her a problem. | 所以 你决定给她制造点麻烦 |
[42:23] | If she loses her kids,she’s not about to jeopardize losing her job,too. | 如果她失去了孩子 就不会再冒着失去工作的危险 |
[42:30] | I’ll bet that she lied to you about what she saw just to protect them. | 她一定对看到的事撒了谎 以此来保护他们 |
[42:34] | I’ve got a news flash for you. | 告诉你吧 |
[42:36] | The insurance money from the restaurant is going to her. | 餐馆的保险金付给了她 |
[42:40] | I put everything I’ve got into that place. | 那个地方倾注了我所有一切 |
[42:45] | Who’s going to go down for that? | 谁为此事负责? |
[42:49] | You are. | 你自己 |
[43:05] | – That’s pretty high. – Yep. | – 荡得很高啊 – 是的 |
[43:10] | Wow,you’re fast. | 哇喔 你的速度很快啊 |
[43:15] | So… are you a bird or a plane? | 那么 你是一只鸟还是一架飞机? |
[43:21] | I’m a bird. | 我是一只鸟 |
[43:22] | You’re a bird-what kind of a bird? | 你是一只鸟啊 什么样的鸟呢? |
[43:24] | – An eagle. – Eagle? | – 老鹰 – 老鹰? |
[43:28] | Excellent… choice. | 绝妙的…选择 |