时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Miami,Florida,a mecca for the tanned,toned and genetically blessed. | 佛罗里达的迈阿密 一个莺声燕语 俊男靓女的圣地 |
[00:17] | And it is here in this playground just south of heaven | 就在这个天堂南端 就在这个美丽院落 |
[00:20] | we have gathered 12 young women all united with one common purpose: | 12位青春靓女被召集到一起 只为一个目标 |
[00:25] | finding their one true soul mate. | 找到她们真心相随的灵魂伴侣 |
[00:28] | Ten weeks,ten rejections,and we’re down to the final two ladies vying for Neil Palmer’s heart: | 10个星期 10轮淘汰 现在只剩下两位美女 要为Neil Palmer的心做最后一搏 |
[00:37] | Grace Carlson,a 23-year-old preschool teacher from Coral Gables,Florida. | Grace Carlson 23岁 幼儿园老师 来自佛罗里达州的Coral Gables |
[00:42] | Beautiful,a life force,a virgin. | 美丽非凡 活力四射 并且还是处女 |
[00:47] | I came into this a little hesitant,to be quite honest,and with no expectations. | 来参加这个节目时我有些犹豫 说实话 我根本没抱什么期望 |
[00:55] | To go from that to this makes me still believe | 一路走到今天 令我始终相信 |
[01:00] | that fairy tales don’t just haen in books. | 童话并非仅存在于书本里 |
[01:04] | Kaitlin Sawyer,a 25-year-old paralegal from Boulder,Colorado,beautiful,but tentative. | Kaitlin Sawyer 25岁 助理律师 来自 科罗拉多州的Boulder 美艳却踟蹰不前 |
[01:09] | Her heart like a locket; not easily opened. | 她的心就像一个锁住的盒子 难以开启 |
[01:11] | But she’s still looking… | 但她依然在寻觅… |
[01:13] | for the one man with a key. | 那个拥有钥匙的男人 |
[01:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:19] | I mean,all-all this stuff: the cameras and lights… | 我是说 所有这一切 镜头呀 灯光呀… |
[01:22] | It’s just all so unnatural. | 都是如此得不真实 |
[01:25] | I mean,who wants to fall in love with millions of people watching? | 谁会想在成千上万人注视下 坠入爱河呢? |
[01:33] | But when I look into Neil’s eyes… | 可当我凝视Neil的眼睛… |
[01:37] | it’s like the whole world just kinda falls away. | 我仿佛感觉整个世界顷刻消失 |
[01:44] | This is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. | 这是我不得不做的最最艰难的选择 |
[01:48] | I care for both of these ladies deeply. | 我深深地喜欢她们两个 |
[01:52] | And I’m in debt to the show. | 而且我欠这个节目太多情 |
[01:55] | You guys have done what I haven’t been able to do my entire life. | 我用尽整个人生都无法做到的事情 在这里完成了 |
[01:59] | I’ve found my other half. | 我已经找到了我的另一半 |
[02:02] | And so it comes down to this,the final moment. | 现在 揭晓结果的时刻终于到来 |
[02:06] | At stake,a marriage proposal and a million-dollar prize. | 成败在此一举 一份婚约 还有一百万美元的奖励 |
[02:10] | Which one of these two luckiest of ladies will be… | 这两个最幸运的女人中 究竟谁会成为… |
[02:13] | the marrying kind? | “百万新娘”? |
[02:20] | There he his. Hey,Neil. | 他在这里 嗨 Neil |
[02:22] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[02:47] | – Kaitlin… – Yes. | – 嗯 |
[02:49] | you’ve shown me sides of myself I never even knew existed. | 你挖掘出我生命中原本未知的精彩 |
[02:54] | And for that,I’ll always be thankful. | 为此 我将永远感激你 |
[02:58] | And I hope that you’ll be there for me until the day I die… | 我希望 一直到我生命的尽头 你都能始终不离不弃… |
[03:04] | as a very good friend. | 作为一位挚友 |
[03:16] | Kaitlin Sawyer,I’m afraid you’re not the marrying kind. | Kaitlin Sawyer 恐怕你不能成为 我们的”百万新娘”了 |
[03:19] | Please pack your bags. | 请打包回家吧 |
[03:25] | Well,Neil,here it begins… with Grace Carlson. | 好吧 Neil 现在开始了 与Grace Carlson一起 |
[03:30] | The first day of the rest of your life. | 开始你幸福余生的第一天 |
[03:42] | Oh,my God! What,what… | 哦 天哪! 怎么回事… |
[03:47] | Get,get some help! | 快叫人来帮忙! |
[03:50] | Grace… | |
[04:13] | – Afternoon,sir. – Ma’am. | – 下午好 长官 – 女士 |
[04:17] | So Dispatch said that,uh,this was a high – profile case,but they weren’t kidding around. | 派遣员说这是个众所瞩目的案子 他们可真没开玩笑 |
[04:21] | The media’s already here. | 媒体都已经堵在这儿了 |
[04:22] | Looks can be deceiving,ma’am. | 不要轻信表象 女士 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Wait a minute. No wonder this house looks familiar to me. | 对 等一下 难怪这房子看起来这么眼熟 |
[04:30] | That’s the victim? That’s Grace Carlson! | 那就是受害者吗? 那是Grace Carlson! |
[04:32] | This is that reality show,The Marrying Kind. | 这是那个真人秀 “百万新娘” |
[04:35] | Ah,a fan. | 啊 你是个粉丝呢 |
[04:36] | I can tell by your suit that you’re the man in charge. | 一看行头就知道你是头儿 |
[04:38] | I’m Myles Martini. This is my show. | 我是Myles Martini 这是我的片场 |
[04:40] | And this is my crime scene now. | 但现在这是我的犯罪现场了 |
[04:42] | We were just filming the season finale. | 我们刚刚在录制这一季的大结局 |
[04:44] | My guy was just about to propose to Grace. | 男主正准备向Grace求婚 |
[04:46] | Yeah,and make her a million dollars richer. | 对 再把她变成百万富婆 |
[04:49] | I can’t believe this. How could this have happened to her? | 真不敢相信 她怎么会出这种事呢? |
[04:52] | It happened because reality just became real. | 那是因为真人秀刚刚变成了”杀人秀” |
[05:38] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode21 Dead on Arrival | |
[06:22] | Hey,this is how they did it. | 嗨 原来他们是这么做的 |
[06:24] | I was wondering where they’d fit a camera crew during the confessions. | 我一直在想做内心独白的时候 摄像师到底在哪儿 |
[06:27] | You watch this show? | 你看这个真人秀? |
[06:29] | Oh,yeah. ah,I watch the show. | 哦 没错 被你说中了 |
[06:32] | I guess I’m more of an ESPN watcher. | 我想我更喜欢看ESPN |
[06:35] | Well,anyway,I’m hoping that this camera caught more than a confession. | 不管怎么样 希望这个摄像头 不光拍到了内心独白 |
[06:38] | So Ryan’s working on trying to get a warrant for the footage. | Ryan正在对录像带申请搜查令 |
[06:41] | The thing is,the girl Grace,the victim,she was like the sweetest thing on the planet. | 问题在于 Grace 这个受害者 她就像这个星球上最甜美的小可爱 |
[06:46] | And granted,she’s stuck in a house with 11 other catty women | 即使是她和另外11个 虎视眈眈的女人共处一室 |
[06:48] | who are hell-bent on scoring themselves a fianc\,but murder,really? | 而她们都一门心思要当上未婚妻 但也不至于杀她吧? |
[06:54] | Did you find a weapon? | 你找到凶器了吗? |
[06:55] | No,but from what I saw of Grace’s body,her wounds were abraded. | 没有 但从Grace的尸体上 能看出伤口有磨损的痕迹 |
[06:59] | So a blunt instrument was used,something other than a knife. | 所以用的是一种钝器 而不是刀具之类的 |
[07:02] | Yeah,the blunter the weapon,the more painful the injuries. | 对 凶器越钝 伤得越痛 |
[07:07] | Look at that. | 瞧那个 |
[07:10] | It’s supposed to be good luck. | 据说那代表好运 |
[07:11] | Talk about seeing the light,huh? | 这么说我要转运了哈? |
[07:14] | Being diffracted off of the crystal. | 是从水晶上衍射过来的 |
[07:18] | One of them’s missing a top. | 有一个盖儿不见了 |
[07:24] | That could be used as a weapon. | 这种盖儿可以用作凶器 |
[07:25] | Yep,killer probably just used something nearby. | 没错 凶手很可能是就地取材 |
[07:27] | It’s a crime of opportunity. | 这是起机会性犯罪 |
[07:30] | The chauffeur’s looking really good for this right now. | 现在看来 司机嫌疑很大 |
[07:32] | When someone gets murdered in the back of your limo,you don’t see anything? | 在你的豪华车后座有个人被杀了 你却什么也没看见? |
[07:35] | You gotta be blind. | 你要么瞎了 |
[07:37] | Or guilty. | 要么就是凶手 |
[07:41] | How many ways can I say it,lady? | 我到底要说多少次 女士? |
[07:44] | I don’t know how it happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[07:45] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[07:46] | Okay,so you put Miss Carlson in the back of your limousine and she was alive, | 好吧 也就是说 你接Carlson小姐上车时她还活着 |
[07:49] | and then you dropped her off and she was dead. | 等要下车时 她却死了 |
[07:51] | That’s some magic trick. | 就跟变戏法似的 |
[07:53] | Look,there’s a partition between the front and the back. | 听着 前后座之间有一个隔板 |
[07:56] | I couldn’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[07:58] | Cody,it is in your best interest to give me something. | Cody 为你自己考虑 你最好还是实话实说 |
[08:00] | Otherwise,you’re gonna have to hire yourself a very expensive lawyer. | 否则你就得给自己请一个天价律师了 |
[08:06] | All right,listen,I did leave the car for a few minutes. | 好吧 听着 我确实离开过车子几分钟 |
[08:12] | You did? | 你离开过? |
[08:13] | Me and the other driver were parked at the production offices back at the Woolrich Hotel. | 我和另一名司机把车停在了 Woolrich宾馆后面的制作室那儿 |
[08:18] | The chicks taped their last confession in the limo | 当那个Neil等我们回别墅的时候 |
[08:20] | while this dude Neil waits for us back at the mansion. | 那俩小妞在车里录了最后一段独白 |
[08:22] | So what happened? | 那么发生了什么事? |
[08:23] | Caught a smoke break. | 我俩休息下 抽根烟 |
[08:31] | We’re ready to shoot the final elimination. That’s action on the limo. | 我们已经准备好拍最终PK了 车子该进场了 |
[08:35] | Hurry. We’re gonna lose the light over the house. | 快点 房子周围的光线快要移走了 |
[08:40] | All right,so then you left the girls alone for what,a few minutes? | 好的 那么你们留下她们自己待着 有多久 几分钟? |
[08:45] | Well,it was 1:00 when I took off,so… | 哦 我出发的时候是一点 所以… |
[08:49] | I guess it was more like a half an hour. | 我想有半个多小时 |
[08:51] | How in the middle of production were you able to take a smoke break? | 在录制过程中 你怎么可以去抽烟休息? |
[08:54] | The assistant director radios us,says “Hold off.” | 助理导演用无线电 通知我们说 “原地待命” |
[08:57] | Neil wasn’t ready. | Neil还没准备好 |
[08:59] | He,like,disappeared or something. | 他好像是不见了之类的 |
[09:02] | He disappeared? | 他不见了? |
[09:08] | It’s ridiculous. Kill Grace? How could you think that? | 太可笑了 我杀了Grace? 你们怎么想的? |
[09:11] | You disappeared and you have no alibi. | 你不见了 而且没有不在场证明 |
[09:15] | I feel bad about it. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[09:17] | – Especially in light of… – In light of what? | – 特别是考虑到… – 考虑到什么? |
[09:21] | Look,I got cold feet,okay? | 听着 我临阵退缩了 行吗? |
[09:23] | You can’t begin to understand what I’ve been up against. | 你根本无法体会我的处境 |
[09:26] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[09:29] | Look,for almost three months I’ve had cameras on me 24/7. | 听着 近三个月 我时时刻刻暴露在摄影机下 |
[09:33] | Hair and makeup people in my face,being overanalyzed by a dozen women | 发型师和化妆师咄咄逼人 还被12个不管出于什么原因 |
[09:36] | who may or may not like me for the right reasons. | 喜欢我的女人疯狂研究 |
[09:40] | I just… needed some space. | 我只是… 需要一点空间 |
[09:45] | Neil,we’re ready for you on set. | Neil 我们准备让你就位了 |
[09:46] | Could you please report to the front of the mansion? | 请来别墅前面报到好吗? |
[09:50] | Neil? Neil,you there? | Neil? Neil 你在吗? |
[09:54] | See,here’s the problem. | 瞧 问题就在这儿 |
[09:56] | I find your timing suspect. | 我认为你有作案时间 |
[09:58] | All right,maybe it was,but I just needed the time. | 好吧 也许我有 但我只是想要点独处的时间 |
[10:04] | It made me realize something. | 这让我意识到了一些事情 |
[10:05] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[10:07] | When they cast me on this show,I thought it was BS. | 当他们选我上节目时 我认为这都是胡扯 |
[10:11] | Paying me to date a dozen women? | 付钱让我和12个女人约会? |
[10:21] | I fell in love with Grace for free. | 但我对Grace的爱是无价的 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Hey,Kyle. | 嗨 Kyle |
[11:10] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧? |
[11:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[11:14] | Well,I was up in the catwalk earlier and I… | 哦 前面我在过廊上 我… |
[11:16] | I saw you take that pill. | 我看到你在吃药 |
[11:17] | Oh,yeah. My shoulder’s been hurting ever since that gazebo crashed down on me at the crime scene. | 喔 是的 自从那个犯罪现场的凉亭 砸在我身上之后我的肩膀就一直疼 |
[11:23] | Aspirin has been a good friend. | 阿司匹林真得很管用 |
[11:27] | It didn’t really look like aspirin. | 那看起来不太像阿司匹林 |
[11:30] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[11:33] | – I’m just saying… – I don’t need to explain myself to you,Kyle. | – 我只是说… – 我不用向你交代我的事 Kyle |
[11:36] | – Can we get to work? – Yeah. What do you need help with? | – 我们能回到工作上吗? – 当然 要我帮点什么忙? |
[11:39] | I need you to run the sex kit and nail scrapings for Grace Carlson upstairs. | 我要你上楼去做Grace Carlson的 性侵犯和指缝碎屑检测 |
[11:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:52] | So,Grace Carlson is in the limo. 12:30 p.m. | 那么 Grace Carlson 12点半时在车里 |
[11:56] | No driver visible. | 没看到司机 |
[11:59] | That corroborates the driver’s story. | 这证实了司机的说法 |
[12:02] | All of my life,I have dreamed of this day. The day a… | 在我的一生中 我一直都 梦想着这一天 有一个… |
[12:06] | a man like Neil would sweep me off my feet and ask me to marry him. | 一个像Neil一样的男人 令我倾倒并向我求婚 |
[12:11] | This is so sad. She has no idea what’s coming. | 这太悲哀了 她根本想不到马上会发生什么 |
[12:14] | We do. So get ready. We’re going to jump to the end. | 但咱们知道 所以准备好 咱们直接跳到最后 |
[12:19] | To go from that to this makes me still believe that | 一路走到今天 令我始终相信 |
[12:24] | fairy tales don’t just happen in books. You know? | 童话并非仅存在于书本里 明白吗? |
[12:31] | Oh,are we leaving? | 喔 咱们要走了吗? |
[12:34] | Wait. Bring it back up again. What happened? | 等等 倒回去 这怎么回事? |
[12:36] | That’s it. The transmission cut out. | 就是这样 信号中断了 |
[12:38] | So,we lose any sign of our killer? | 所以对凶手咱一无所获? |
[12:41] | Okay,okay. So,she gets in the car at 12:30. | 好吧 好吧 这么说她在12点半上车 |
[12:44] | Signal goes out at 12:40. | 信号在12点40分中断 |
[12:47] | Driver leaves at 1:00. | 司机在一点出发 |
[12:49] | Gives the killer 20 minutes to go in,do the deed,disappear. | 给了凶手20分钟的时间 进去 下手 然后溜之大吉 |
[12:56] | Okay. What about Kaitlin Sawyer’s limo? | 好的 那Kaitlin Sawyer的车呢? |
[12:58] | Do you think that that camera caught anything? | 你觉得那台摄像机会拍到些什么吗? |
[13:00] | Let’s take a look at her video. | 咱来看看她的录像带 |
[13:03] | I mean,who wants to fall in love with millions of people watching? | 谁会想在成千上万人注视下 坠入爱河呢? |
[13:09] | But when I look into Neil’s eyes… | 可当我凝视Neil的眼睛… |
[13:14] | it’s like the whole world just kind of… falls away. | 我仿佛感觉整个世界顷刻消失 |
[13:26] | Wait. What is she doing? | 等等 她在干嘛? |
[13:28] | Her video cuts out. | 她的录像被切断了 |
[13:29] | Yeah,but by her own doing. | 对 但是她自己切断的 |
[13:31] | She just turned off the camera. I heard it. | 她关掉了摄像机 我听到了 |
[13:33] | So,both cameras go out right before the murder. | 那么 两台摄像机 都在谋杀发生前关机了 |
[13:36] | – That can’t be a coincidence. – No. | – 这肯定不是巧合 – 对 |
[13:39] | She had the 20 minutes to kill Grace. | 她有20分钟时间来杀Grace |
[13:42] | So,do you think Kaitlin got wind that she was going to be runner up? | 那么 你觉得Kaitlin提前知道了 她会是被淘汰的那个吗? |
[13:45] | She murdered for a guy and some cash? | 她杀人是为了一个男人和一些钱? |
[13:49] | A million and one reasons right there. | 有一百万零一个理由摆在那儿呢 |
[13:52] | Yep… | 是呀… |
[14:14] | – Get you a drink? – Uh,no,thank you. | – 来杯鸡尾酒吗? – 呃 不 谢了 |
[14:16] | Are you sure? They’re on the house. | 你确定吗? 这些都是免费的 |
[14:18] | No,thank you,ma’am. | 不了 谢谢 女士 |
[14:26] | Sorry about that. Marisa Dixon. | – 不好意思 – 你是Marisa Dixon |
[14:28] | From the show. What are you doing here? | 真人秀里的 你在这干什么? |
[14:30] | This is where Neil Palmer’s reject pile goes after getting the old heave-ho. | 被Neil Palmer拒绝的人 被撵走后就会来这儿 |
[14:34] | So,you’re sequestered here. | 这么说你们被隔离在这? |
[14:36] | Yeah,well,they don’t want us out there ruining the surprise as to who’s going to win. | 对 他们不想我们出去 破坏了谁会是赢家的悬念 |
[14:40] | Like we’ll cry buckets or go postal or something. Whatevs. | 好像我们会痛哭流涕 或打砸抢烧之类的 不过无所谓 |
[14:44] | Minibar’s free and towel boys are way hot. | 迷你酒吧的东西不要钱 服务生们都很帅 |
[14:48] | Can you tell us where Kaitlin Sawyer is? | 能告诉我们Kaitlin Sawyer在哪吗? |
[14:50] | – Runner-up? – Yep. | – 得第二那个? – 对 |
[14:51] | Poor little thing’s over there,mourning her million-dollar loss. | 可怜的小东西在那边呢 哀悼她那百万美元的损失 |
[14:56] | She won’t talk to anybody. | 她不会开口的 |
[14:58] | If you’ll excuse me,ladies. Thank you. | 抱歉打扰了 女士们 谢谢你 |
[15:07] | – Miss Sawyer? – Yes? | – Sawyer小姐? – 什么事? |
[15:09] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about Grace Carlson. | 我想问你几个 关于Grace Carlson的问题 |
[15:13] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:15] | But you know,I really didn’t see anything. | 但你要知道 我真没看到什么 |
[15:17] | Didn’t the camera in the limo help? | 车里的摄像机没帮上忙吗? |
[15:21] | See,the thing of it is,is both cameras lost transmission right before the murder | 问题就在于 两台摄像机 都恰好在谋杀前失去信号 |
[15:27] | and after the time that you left the frame. | 而那之前你刚好离开镜头 |
[15:33] | So you think I had something to do with it? | 所以你们认为这与我有关? |
[15:38] | Look,the reason that I hid from the camera was because I didn’t want anyone to see. | 听着 我躲开镜头 是因为我不想任何人看到 |
[15:45] | Noto see what,ma’am? | 看到什么 女士? |
[15:49] | That I was crying. | 看到我在哭 |
[15:53] | But when I look into Neil’s eyes… | 可当我凝视Neil的眼睛… |
[15:57] | it’s like the whole world just kind of… | 我仿佛感觉整个世界… |
[16:01] | falls away. | 顷刻消失 |
[16:14] | I just…I got so wrapped up in whether or not Neil was going to pick me, | 我只是… 我如此纠结于 Neil是否会选择我 |
[16:20] | and I’m not like that. | 但我并不是那样的人 |
[16:24] | Why did you appear on the show? | 为什么你要参加这个节目? |
[16:29] | In my life… I’ve… | 在我的生命里… 我曾经… |
[16:33] | had some setbacks. | 遭遇过一些挫折 |
[16:39] | Would you like to talk about those? | 愿意跟我谈谈吗? |
[16:45] | You know,on the show,I’m… | 你知道吗 在节目里 我… |
[16:48] | I’m known as the shy girl with the hidden past | 我被认为是个 有着隐晦过往的内向女孩 |
[16:51] | just because I don’t broadcast my every afterthought. | 只因为我不愿公开我的每段感想 |
[16:55] | Forgive me,Miss Sawyer,but you don’t seem like the other contestants. | 恕我直言 Sawyer小姐 但你看起来与众不同 |
[17:02] | That’s sweet. | 这话很贴心 |
[17:04] | But maybe that’s why I lost. | 但也许这正是我落选的原因 |
[17:07] | Hey,that’s just another setback,right? | 嘿 那不过是又一次挫折 对吧? |
[17:11] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 |
[17:13] | So,unless there’s anything else,I probably should get back to… | 那么 如果没有别的事 我就该回… |
[17:17] | I’m going to ask you not to leave town,if that’s okay. | 如果可以 请你不要离开市区 |
[17:21] | I can’t even leave this hotel. | 我连饭店都走不出去 |
[17:23] | If I do,I’m in breach of contract. | 否则就违反了合同 |
[17:29] | Hang in there,okay? | 坚持下去 好吗? |
[17:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:48] | The whole lab’s buzzing about Grace Carlson’s murder. | 整个实验室都在热议 Grace Carlson的谋杀案 |
[17:51] | I feel like I’m in a foreign country and I don’t speak the language. | 我感觉像到了语言不通的异国 |
[17:55] | – It’s a girl thing. – Wait a minute. You watch,too? | – 女孩子都爱看那个 – 等等 你也看? |
[17:59] | Maybe. Well,I used to. | 也许 好吧 我以前看 |
[18:03] | All these years,you still manage to surprise me. | 这么多年了 你仍然让我惊奇 |
[18:06] | I’d like to think that’s possible. | 我希望是这样 |
[18:11] | Wait a minute. You said that you used to watch it. Why did you stop? | 再等一下 你说你以前看 那为什么不看了? |
[18:14] | Well,I got this new diversion. Um,he’s really cute. | 喔 我的兴趣转移了 呃 他真得非常可爱 |
[18:18] | He’s about this tall. He’s wearing a white shirt. | 大概这么高 穿一件白衬衫(*^__^*) |
[18:22] | As much as I’d like you to continue,take a look– we’ve got two sets of tire treads. | 我很想让你继续 但是瞧 有两条胎面痕迹 |
[18:29] | Same as the limos from the show. | 跟节目里的加长车一样 |
[18:32] | Acceleration marks prove that the limos took off in a hurry on the way back to the mansion. | 加速痕迹表明 车子在回别墅途中匆忙启动 |
[18:45] | Wheel base is 16 feet center to center. | 前后轮中心轴距16英尺 |
[18:47] | That’s the same as the cars from the show. | 跟节目里的车一样 |
[18:56] | What do you think this is? | 你看这是什么? |
[19:04] | In the death business,we call that a great start. | 在凶杀案调查这一行里 我们叫它”好的开始” |
[19:33] | My show’s lead-in is a crime drama. | 在我节目之前的是个罪案剧 |
[19:35] | Is this the part where you tell me this is my print? | 现在是不是演到你告诉我 这是我的指纹的环节了? |
[19:39] | Tell me something,Mr. Martin. | 给我讲讲 Martin先生 |
[19:41] | Martini. | 是Martini |
[19:42] | Mr. Martin,why would your fingerprint be on a wireless signal-jamming device that | Martin先生 为什么你的指纹会出现在 |
[19:47] | we recovered at the scene of Grace Carlson’s murder? | Grace Carlson谋杀现场发现的 无线信号干扰器上? |
[19:50] | Maybe because I use one on the show. | 也许是因为我在节目里用了一个 |
[19:53] | Someone must have stolen mine. | 一定是有人把我的偷走了 |
[19:54] | Now,what could possibly be in your job description that would call for one of those? | 那么 你的工作中有哪部分 可能需要用到这个? |
[19:58] | We use wireless cameras. | 我们使用无线摄像机 |
[20:00] | It allows me to exercise some discretion. | 这使我能掌控全局 |
[20:03] | Makes me still believe that fairytales don’t just happen… | 令我始终相信 童话并非仅存在于… |
[20:20] | Believe it or not,there’s some moments we don’t need recorded. | 信不信由你 有些桥段我们不用录下来 |
[20:22] | Would one of those moments be when you forcibly take someone’s virginity | 那些桥段包括你强夺某人的童贞 |
[20:26] | and then kill them for threatening to talk about it? | 然后为了自保杀人灭口吗? |
[20:29] | I never slept with Miss Carlson,all right? | 我没跟Carlson上过床 明白吗? |
[20:32] | I guess she figured she didn’t need the leg up– or two– like the others. | 我猜她认为自己不需要像别人那样 借谁的力或搭谁一腿 |
[20:35] | But the last thing I need is for my greatest hits to end up on the net as some sort of viral video. | 但我最怕看到我最成功的节目 到头来变成网络疯传的性爱视频 |
[20:43] | All right,then. So,tell me. | 好 那么告诉我 |
[20:44] | What is time alone with you in the limo? Is it an audition? | 什么是”与你在房车里的独处时刻”? 是场试演吗? |
[20:48] | When the show premieres,we’ve got 12 nervous young women, | 节目首秀时 我们有12位紧张的年轻女孩 |
[20:51] | all longing to fall for a man they don’t know. | 都渴望爱上一个陌生男人 |
[20:54] | But from day one,they know me. | 但从第一天起 她们就认识了我 |
[20:56] | I’m the familiar face. | 我才是她们熟悉的人 |
[20:58] | So it’s natural they turn to me for comfort,reassurance. | 所以很自然的 她们来向我寻求慰藉和安抚 |
[21:19] | To improve their chances of winning? | 以增加她们胜出的机会? |
[21:20] | Hey,I’m just the host. | 嘿 我只是个主持 |
[21:22] | It’s not my fault if they think it has some bearing. | 如果她们觉得有利可图 那也不是我的错 |
[21:24] | So,I have a healthy sex drive. | 我只是有健康的性冲动 |
[21:26] | You going to throw me in jail for that? | 你要以这个罪名判我入狱吗? |
[21:29] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着? |
[21:30] | If I could,I would. | 如果可以 我绝对会的 |
[21:33] | Because there are also a lot of gentlemen in there who need comfort and reassurance. | 因为那里面也有一大堆男士 需要慰藉和安抚 |
[21:48] | So,I heard Tara sent up samples from the victim. | 听说Tara送来了受害者身上的样本 |
[21:51] | Oh,yeah,from,uh,Grace Carlson. | 哦对 呃 Grace Carlson的 |
[21:54] | I’m still working on the nail scrapings,but the sex kit DNA | 我还在处理指缝碎屑 但咱俩说话这当儿 |
[21:58] | is running through the system as we speak. | 性侵犯检测的DNA 已经在系统里检索了 |
[22:00] | You know what’s funny? You’re like,the first person I met who hasn’t heard of her. | 很有意思的是 你是今天我遇到的 第一个不知道她的人 |
[22:03] | Yeah,sorry. I’m not really into TV. | 是吗 抱歉 我对电视没什么兴趣 |
[22:06] | Can’t beat the smell of old books. | 跟旧书的味道没法比 |
[22:08] | Yeah,well,Calleigh likes the show’s host for it. | 是呀 噢 Calleigh就因为这个 喜欢那个主持人 |
[22:11] | Apparently,you have to be on antibiotics just to be in the same room with the guy. | 显然 要想跟那家伙同处一室 你非得打点抗生素不可 |
[22:16] | That the guy? | 就这家伙吗? |
[22:20] | No,it’s not. Thanks,Valera. | 不 不是 谢了 Valera |
[22:23] | Oh,uh,by the way,old books are printed with lead-based inks,which makes them toxic. | 哦 呃 对了 旧书是用铅墨印刷的 所以有毒 |
[22:29] | They say television’s hazardous to your health. | 他们说电视才有害健康呢 |
[22:37] | Why am I here? | 叫我来做什么? |
[22:40] | Did you find who killed Grace? | 你们找到杀害Grace的凶手了? |
[22:41] | – We may be looking at him. – You can’t be serious. | – 也许他就在我们面前 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:44] | You still think I did it? | 你还认为是我干的? |
[22:46] | Evidence tells us you took a little romp in the hay with Ms. Carlson right before she wasurdered. | 证据显示 就在Calson小姐被杀前 你跟她有点小摩擦 |
[22:50] | We found skin cells under her nails. | 我们在她指甲里发现了皮肤细胞 |
[22:53] | It could have happened while she was fighting you off. | 很可能是她推搡你时留下的 |
[23:01] | We never fought once. We did have sex,but… | 我们从没动过手 我们是上过床 但是… |
[23:05] | Do I have to sit here and try and convince you… | 我非得坐在这儿试图说服你们… |
[23:08] | Keep your voice down. | 别大喊大叫 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:16] | Would you just take a look at the people that she did fight with? | 你们可以去调查那个 真正跟她动手的人吗? |
[23:18] | All right,sport,you want to slip a name in the old suggestion box,fire away. | 行啊 型男 如果你知道是谁 那就直说吧 |
[23:24] | Grace mentioned that someone went through her stuff back at the mansion– destroyed it. | Grace提过有人翻她放在 别墅里的东西 还把它毁了 |
[23:29] | Who would that be? | 是谁干的? |
[23:30] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[23:32] | Said she didn’t want to drag me into it. | 她说不想把我卷进去 |
[23:34] | But ask me… | 但要我说… |
[23:37] | the show likes to create drama. | 这个节目就爱造噱头 |
[23:40] | They stuff the girls in rooms like veal,crank up the thermostat and watch the fur fly. | 他们把女孩们塞进屋里 像小牛犊一样 然后煽风点火 看她们自相残杀 |
[23:45] | You want names? | 你们想要人名? |
[23:48] | I can start with two. | 我可以先提供两个 |
[23:52] | – I’m Marisa. – Erica. Nice to meet you. | – 我是Marisa – 我是Erica 很高兴见到你 |
[23:56] | Yeah,we were Grace’s roommates. | 对 我们曾是Grace的室友 |
[23:58] | Why’d you bring us here? | 为什么带我们来这儿? |
[24:00] | We’re here,Ms. Dixon,because we’d like to ask you and Ms. Zabel some questions about Grace’s murder. | 我们来这儿 Dixon小姐 是因为我们想问 你和Zabel小姐一些关于Grace谋杀案的问题 |
[24:05] | We were told that one of you was in a fight with her. | 我们得知你们中的一个 曾和她起过冲突 |
[24:08] | Whoever it was knew their way around a knife. | 不管是谁 她都动了刀 |
[24:11] | Anyone could have done that. | 谁都有可能这么做 |
[24:12] | Sure that neither one of you was jealous that Neil was falling in love with Grace? | 你们俩都敢说不嫉妒Neil爱上Grace? |
[24:17] | In love with Grace? | 他爱上Grace? |
[24:18] | He fell in love with a new girl every five minutes. Right,Erica? | 他过五分钟就会爱上另一个女孩 对吧 Erica? |
[24:22] | Only took him three minutes to love me. | 他三分钟就爱上我了 |
[24:26] | Trust me,he wasn’t worth killing over. | 相信我 为他杀人才不值呢 |
[24:29] | I mean,he might be good at the old puppy dog routine,but he’s a total liar. | 我是说 他也许是个情场老手 但他完全是个大骗子 |
[24:32] | Obviously,he’s not the only one. | 显而易见 他不是唯一一个 |
[24:35] | Whoever shredded these clothes was very careless. | 不管是谁割烂这些衣服 都太粗心了 |
[24:38] | Why don’t you show us your hands? | 让我们看看你们的手 |
[24:49] | Fine,I did it. I shredded her stuff. | 行了 是我干的 她的东西是我割烂的 |
[24:52] | She won $3,000 worth of clothes in a challenge. I was mad at her. | 她在一次闯关中赢了3千块的衣服 我很生气 |
[25:04] | All right,and you were absolutely certain that you never got into a physical altercation with Grace? | 好 那你确定你绝对没跟Grace 发生过任何肢体上的冲突? |
[25:09] | – Never. – That’s fine. We can verify that. | – 绝对没有 – 好吧 我们会证实的 |
[25:11] | We’ll get a rrant for all the footage from the house. | 我们会申请检查屋里的所有录像带 |
[25:13] | Be my guest. | 随你们便 |
[25:19] | Well,this is it. This all the raw footage of Grace’s bedroom cam on The Marrying Kind. | 哦 这就是了 这是”百万新娘”拍摄的 Grace卧室的全部原始录像 |
[25:24] | What exactly are we looking for? | 咱们到底要找什么? |
[25:26] | Okay,well,if we could prove that Marisa and Grace got in a fight using DNA, | 是这样 如果咱能通过DNA证明 Marisa和Grace起过冲突 |
[25:31] | we would,but Valera and I tried multiple times to get any sort of profile | 咱会的 但Valera和我试了很多次 想通过她指缝里的上皮细胞 |
[25:35] | from the epis underneath her fingernails and there was just… | 找到任何匹配结果 但就是… |
[25:37] | – No luck? – No,not even with PCR. | – 毫无收获? – 对 甚至做聚合酶链式反应都不行 |
[25:39] | The sample was just too degraded. | 样本太不纯了 |
[25:41] | So we’re going to need other proof. Oh,there’s night footage. | 所以咱们需要别的证据 喔 这是夜间录像 |
[25:45] | Hopefully,there’s a cat fight between the girls and they’re wearing bikinis. | 希望会有美女们 穿着比基尼掐架的画面 |
[25:52] | Did you… Wait,did you see that? Wait,rewind a bit. | 你… 等等 你看到了吗? 等一下 倒回去一点 |
[25:55] | – What? – Zoom into that far window. | – 什么? – 把远端那个窗户放大 |
[26:00] | That guy– he’s just… He’s just watching her. | 那个人 他在… 他在偷窥她 |
[26:05] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗? |
[26:07] | No,not at all. I don’t,I don’t recognize him from the show. | 不 不认识 我… 我不记得节目里有他 |
[26:10] | Well,the facial recognition software will run it against the mug shot database. | 好吧 面部识别软件 会比对嫌犯存档照片数据库 |
[26:16] | If he’s in the system,we’ll get a hit. | 如果系统里有他 咱们就有突破了 |
[26:19] | Nice. | 很好 |
[26:23] | – Look whose number’s up. – Russell Keener. | – 看看谁对上了 |
[26:27] | It’s creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[26:28] | Russell got popped for a DUI in Miami last month. | Russell上个月因酒后驾车 在迈阿密被捕 |
[26:31] | He was probably celebrating his release from the Kentucky state pen | 他可能是在庆祝自己 从肯塔基州监狱获释 |
[26:35] | where he did time for assault with a deadly weapon. | 他因犯致命武器袭击罪在那服刑 |
[26:38] | That is not the kind of guy you want stalking you. | 他可不是那种你希望跟踪你的人 |
[26:48] | I like to work out. | 我喜欢健身 |
[26:50] | Take night jogs by the beach. | 晚上在海边慢跑 |
[26:53] | I didn’t ask for your exercise routine,so you should probably cut to the part | 我没问你的健身习惯 所以你也许该直接谈谈 |
[26:56] | where you’re perving out under Grace Carlson’s window. | 你鬼鬼祟祟站在Grace Carlson的 窗户外头干什么 |
[26:59] | What? | 什么? |
[27:02] | I saw the lights at that house– equipment and stuff. | 我看见那栋房子有灯光 还有设备和员工 |
[27:05] | Figured maybe there was a party I could crash. | 我以为也许那有个派对 我能去掺和一下 |
[27:09] | So you slipped past security. | 这么说你躲过了保安 |
[27:11] | The more security,the better the party. | 保安越多 派对越高级 |
[27:13] | Just took a little gander. | 我只是随便逛逛 |
[27:24] | But the place was practically empty. | 但实际上那儿没人 |
[27:26] | A couple guys with cameras eating bagels. | 几个扛摄像机的家伙在吃百吉饼 |
[27:29] | Not exactly Studio 54. | 那根本不是”54俱乐部” (1970年代纽约的传奇俱乐部) |
[27:31] | And you’re not exactly Mick Jagger,are you? | 你也不是Mick Jagger 对吧? (滚石乐队主唱) |
[27:36] | If you did see me on some footage,you would have also seen that | 如果你们真在某个录像里看到我 那你们应该也看到 |
[27:41] | I left that place without bothering anyone. | 我没打扰任何人就离开了 |
[27:43] | You know,that statement doesn’t really convince me you’re innocent,Mr. Keener. | 你知道吗 光这么说可没法 让我相信你是无辜的 Keener先生 |
[27:48] | It’s not my job to convince you. | 你信不信不是我的事 |
[27:50] | It’s your job to prove it. Correct? | 而如何证明是你们的事 没错吧? |
[27:56] | Which you can’t. | 但你们没法证明 |
[28:00] | – Can I get out of here? – We’re just going to make one quick stop. | – 我能走了吗? – 我们正要逮捕你呢 |
[28:04] | – Book him. – You’re arresting me? On what charge? | – 收押他 – 你们要逮捕我? 凭什么罪名? |
[28:08] | It’s a little thing we like to call trespassing. | 小罪一桩 我们乐意称之为非法入侵 |
[28:24] | I can’t believe you totally put me on blast in front of Neil. | 真不敢相信你会在Neil面前惹毛我 |
[28:26] | Please,Marisa,how many liquid lunches have you already had today? | 别这样 Marisa 你今天已经喝了多少酒了? |
[28:30] | That sounds awful. What is that? | 那听起来很糟 是什么? |
[28:32] | Well,you see,I realized it was going to take a few days to go through | 哦 你瞧 我发现得花好几天 |
[28:35] | all the raw footage from The Marrying Kind, | 才能看完所有”百万新娘”的原始录像 |
[28:36] | so I just downloaded all the most popular clips. | 所以我只下载了最火的片段 |
[28:38] | Oh,did Grace have a fight? | 哦 Grace有打架吗? |
[28:39] | Oh,yeah,she got into a huge blowout with Marisa last week. | 噢 有 上周她跟Marisa大打出手 |
[28:42] | I can’t believe I missed it. Here,check it out. | 不敢相信我居然错过了 看 就这个 |
[28:45] | You could put a cork in the whole virgin ac ’cause nobody believes you. | 你那个洞里都插得下木塞了 还装处女 根本没人信你 |
[28:50] | Forgive me if I don’t value the opinion of a scene queen | 真不好意思 一个对任何活人 包括女人 |
[28:52] | that avails herself to anyone with a pulse. | 都能掀起自己裙子的 荧幕女皇说的话 |
[28:55] | Women included. | 我根本不屑一听 |
[28:57] | That is exactly why the remote control was invented. | 这就是为什么要有远程遥控 |
[29:00] | And the pause button. | 以及暂停键 |
[29:03] | Check that out. | 看这个 |
[29:06] | That is not very ladylike. | 这可不是淑女风范 |
[29:10] | ****** | 是啊 |
[29:14] | So we took a look at all the footage,and we saw your fight with Grace. | 我们看了所有的录像 也看到你和Grace打架的片段 |
[29:19] | Right. And you think that’s motive? | 好吧 你认为那就是动机? |
[29:23] | Guess I did one hell of a job. | 看来我干得相当不错 |
[29:27] | Are you confessing? | 你是在认罪吗? |
[29:29] | To the fact that I’m a kick-ass actress? Totally. | 承认我演技一流吗? 当然 |
[29:33] | Look,most every fight on those shows is staged. | 听着 节目里的绝大多数冲突 都是安排好的 |
[29:38] | You’re such a bitch,Marisa. You know he loves me. | 你真是个贱人 Marisa 你知道他爱我 |
[29:41] | He loves your rack,you syphilitic slut. | 他只爱你的大波 你个得梅毒的荡妇 |
[29:43] | Stop,stop,stop. | 停 停 停 |
[29:45] | First of all,I’ve told you,bitch is not a word that Grace would use. | 首先 我说过了 “贱人”不是Grace应该用的词 |
[29:50] | Now,Marisa,I appreciate the energy and commitment, | Marisa 我欣赏你的活力和投入 |
[29:52] | I really do,but stick to the script,all right? | 非常欣赏 但按剧本演 好吗? |
[29:54] | He loves your rack,not you. | 他爱的是你的大波 不是你 |
[29:57] | Then pull her hair again,okay? | 然后再扯她的头发 好吗? |
[29:59] | Let’s try to get it right this time. | 这次争取演对了 |
[30:02] | All right,if that’s true,why didn’t you tell us? | 好吧 如果事实如此 你干嘛不早告诉我们? |
[30:05] | We’re not supposed to advertise the fact that we’re actresses. | 我们不该到处宣扬 我们是演员的真相 |
[30:07] | Wait a minute,you’re saying that all the girls on the show are actresses? | 等等 你是说节目里 所有的女孩都是演员? |
[30:11] | Not all. Grace was a non-pro. | 不全是 Grace就不是专业的 |
[30:15] | We got along fine. | 但我们处得很好 |
[30:17] | They just wanted to send me off with a bang,and I wanted something juicy for my reel. | 他们只想淘汰我来制造轰动效应 而我想实实在在得点好处 |
[30:22] | What does that mean? | 你的意思是? |
[30:24] | Look,some of the girls actually think they’re there to find love. | 听着 有些女孩真以为 她们是去寻觅真爱的 |
[30:29] | But this was like a two-and-a- half month audition for me. | 但对我来说这就是场 两个半月的试演 |
[30:33] | And for what it’s worth,I did meet the man of my dreams. | 值得的是 我确实遇到了我的梦中情人 |
[30:37] | His name’s Wayne Morris. | 他叫Wayne Morris |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | Who did think that Neil was the man of their dreams? | 都有谁确实以为Neil 是她们的梦中情人? |
[30:46] | Who was in love with him enough to kill? | 又有谁爱他爱到可以去杀人? |
[30:49] | Just one person. | 只有一个人 |
[30:52] | Let’s just say she was always the bridesmaid. | 她以前总当伴娘 |
[31:05] | Even today. | 到今天还是 |
[31:13] | Kaitlin Sawyer. | |
[31:26] | Ms. Sawyer? | Sawyer小姐? |
[31:33] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[31:35] | No signs of Kaitlin on the hotel grounds either. | 宾馆庭院里也没有Kaitlin的踪迹 |
[31:39] | These girls are obligated by contract to stay here or face a lawsuit. | 这些女孩受合同约束必须待在这 |
[31:59] | Eric… | 否则就要吃官司 |
[32:05] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[32:15] | Natalia was right– it is good luck. | Natalia没说错 确实走运 |
[32:21] | Found the murder weapon. | 凶器找到了 |
[32:28] | Hey,Travers. | 嗨 |
[32:32] | Travers Michael? | |
[32:34] | Oh,sorry. Got a little engrossed in the light show. | 喔 对不起 这光影有点让我着迷了 |
[32:37] | Um,right. We’re thinking Kaitlin Sawyer the killer? | 呃 好了 咱们认为Kaitlin Sawyer是凶手? |
[32:40] | Yeah,it appears that she’s fled. | 是的 看起来她逃跑了 |
[32:42] | We found the murder weapon in her room,so she had the means, | 我们在她房间里发现凶器 所以她有手段 |
[32:44] | and she was the runner-up so she’s got motive. | 而且她被淘汰 所以她有动机 |
[32:46] | The only thing that we don’t have is the DNA linking her to the murder weapon. | 咱们唯一缺的就是能把 她和凶器联系起来的DNA证据 |
[32:50] | And you’re not listening to a single word that I’m saying. | 而且我说的话你一个字都没听进去 |
[32:54] | Um,my apologies. | 呃 我道歉 |
[32:57] | I’m sort of stuck in a quandary. I found some trace on the weapon. | 我有点迷惑不解 我在凶器上找到些痕迹 |
[32:59] | It’s chemical makeup suggesting a type of salve. | 是化学物化妆品 应该是一种油膏 |
[33:03] | But it’s a synthetic tripeptide. | 但它是种人工合成的三肽 |
[33:06] | Synthesized from what? | 用什么合成的? |
[33:07] | It has the appearance of a neurotoxin which you’d find in snake venom. | 一种存在于蛇毒中的神经毒素 |
[33:11] | Snake venom? | 蛇毒? |
[33:16] | In snake venom? | 蛇毒里的? |
[33:18] | Travers,you just… Travers,you just broke the case. | Travers 你刚刚… Travers 你刚刚破了案 |
[33:21] | I did what now? | 我怎么了? |
[33:26] | Calleigh,are you anywhere near the Woolrich Hotel? | 你在Woolrich宾馆附近吗? |
[33:29] | I know who killed Grace. | 我知道是谁杀了Grace |
[33:31] | No,I told you idiots like five damn times. | 不 我告诉你们这些白痴五次了 |
[33:34] | I cancelled that order,okay? I don’t have the money. | 我取消了那个预订 明白吗? 我没有钱 |
[33:36] | – Ms. Dixon. – What? | – Dixon小姐 – 怎么了? |
[33:41] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[33:55] | So,you rigged the show. | 这么说你操纵了节目 |
[33:57] | I made Neil an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 我给了Neil一个他无法拒绝的提议 |
[33:59] | What kind of offer? | 什么样的提议? |
[34:00] | Because Neil was going to be able to split the million dollars with whatever girl he chose. | 因为无论Neil选择哪个女孩 都要跟她分那一百万美元 |
[34:03] | Well,normally,it’s 50/50. | 对 通常一人一半 |
[34:05] | But I sweetened the pot. | 但我加大了筹码 |
[34:10] | – Kaitlin. – Neil. | |
[34:12] | – Nice to meet you. | – 见到你很高兴 – 我也是 |
[34:18] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:22] | I’m Marisa. | 我是Marisa |
[34:26] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[34:32] | ******** | “午夜来我房间” |
[34:53] | What are you doing? We’re-We’re supposed to keep those mics on. | 你在干什么? 我们… 我们应该始终开着麦克 |
[34:55] | I got a deal for you. | 我有个提议 |
[34:57] | Pick one of them,you got to split a million bucks. | 选她们中的一个 你得跟她平分一百万 |
[34:59] | Me? All I want’s a quarter mil. | 选我? 我只要25万 |
[35:03] | – What? – You heard me. | – 什么? – 你听到我说的了 |
[35:05] | 750k for you. We get divorced. No strings. | 75万归你 咱俩离婚 没有附加条件 |
[35:09] | What do you say? | 你说如何? |
[35:12] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[35:17] | There you go. We threw a dumb reality show. Sue us. | 就是这样 我们拍了出白痴真人秀 告我们吧 |
[35:21] | That’s someone else’s job. | 那是别人的工作 |
[35:23] | Ours is to arrest you for murder. | 我们的工作是以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[35:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[35:28] | The weapon that was used to kill Grace had snake venom cream on it. | 杀死Grace的凶器上沾有蛇毒膏 |
[35:34] | – You ever heard of viper balm? – No. | – 你听说过蛇油膏吗? – 没有 |
[35:36] | Yes. I watched the show when you went and you had that treatment. | 撒谎 我看了SPA日那期节目 你用了那种蛇油膏 |
[35:57] | Doesn’t mean I still uset now. | 那不代表我现在还用 |
[36:00] | All right. In that case,we will just swab your hands and your face,just to make sure. | 好吧 既然如此 为了确认你所言属实 我们要擦拭一下你的手和脸 |
[36:09] | No. | 不行 |
[36:11] | If you had it all wrapped up with Neil,why would you have to kill Grace? | 如果你都和Neil串通好了 为什么还要杀死Grace? |
[36:16] | It’s all Neil’s fault. | 这都是Neil的错 |
[36:18] | – He went and did it. – Did what? | – 他假戏真做了 – 做了什么? |
[36:21] | He went and fell in love. Yeah. | 他真地爱上了某人 没错 |
[36:25] | He double-crossed me and booted me off the show. | 他骗了我 还把我从节目中踢走 |
[36:28] | So,it’s with a heavy heart that I have to say good-bye to you today. | 此刻我心情沉重 不得不在今天和你说声再见 |
[36:32] | I hope you can understand… | 希望你能够理解… |
[36:35] | and forgive me. | 并原谅我 |
[36:44] | Marisa Dixon,I’m afraid you’re not the marrying kind. | Marisa Dixon 你不再是”百万新娘” |
[36:47] | Please pack your bags. | 请打包回家吧 |
[36:54] | I saw Neil look at Grace,and I just knew. | 我看到Neil望着Grace 一下子就明白了 |
[37:01] | He took something from me. | 他夺走了属于我的东西 |
[37:03] | I wanted to take something from him. | 我想以牙还牙 |
[37:07] | But there was always somebody watching. | 但总是有人在看着我们 |
[37:09] | So,I snagged Myles’ video jammer and I waited. | 所以 我偷了Myles的摄像头干扰器 等待时机 |
[37:18] | To go from that to this makes me still believe… | 一路走到今天 令我始终相信… |
[37:26] | Oh,are we leaving? | 喔 咱要走了吗? |
[37:35] | – Marisa,what are you doing here? – Shut up. | – Marisa 你在这做什么? – 闭嘴 |
[37:48] | I thought I could pin it all on Kaitlin. I mean,look at her. | 我以为能嫁祸给Kaitlin 我是说 瞅瞅她 |
[37:52] | She totally fits the part of a murderer. | 一看凶手就是她 |
[37:55] | Actually,you do. | 实际上 你才是 |
[37:57] | Congratulations. You justlanded the role of a lifetime. | 恭喜你 你刚刚得到了一个 能演一辈子的角色 |
[38:12] | Horatio,this Kaitlin Sawyer thing has been bugging me. | Horatio, 我一直在想 Kaitlin Sawyer的事 |
[38:15] | If she didn’t kill anybody,why would she break her contract and leave the hotel? | 如果她没杀人 为什么要违约离开酒店呢? |
[38:18] | My question exactly. | 这也正是我的疑惑 |
[38:20] | I talked to Louisville PD. | 我和路易斯维尔警局的人谈过 |
[38:21] | Her real name’s Margery Kemp. | 她真名叫是Margery Kemp |
[38:23] | She changed it 14 years ago. | 14年前她改了姓名 |
[38:26] | Now,why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做? |
[38:28] | She was attacked by a man with a knife when she was nine years old– | 她9岁那年 被一名持刀男子袭击 |
[38:30] | almost killed her. | 几乎丢了性命 |
[38:47] | Horatio,it’s Russell Keener. | Horatio 那个人是Russell Keener |
[38:51] | She identified him as the attacker. | 她指认了他就是袭击者 |
[38:53] | He went to prison for 15 years. | 他坐了15年的牢 |
[38:54] | She changed her name and never looked back. | 她更名改姓 再不愿回首往事 |
[38:57] | Frank,he’s in the lockup. | Frank 他还在拘留所呢 |
[38:59] | Negative. He’s out on bail. | 不 他被保释了 |
[39:01] | Thank you,Frank. | 谢谢 Frank |
[39:03] | – Put out a BOLO on him,please. – All right. | – 请密切监视他 – 好的 |
[39:09] | Kaitlin Sawyer is missing. | Kaitlin Sawyer失踪了 |
[39:10] | She is? Well,that’s terrible. | 是吗? 喔 太可怕了 |
[39:13] | Now,I know you keep the girls sequestered here,so they don’t talk. | 我知道你把这些女孩隔离在这 以免她们走漏消息 |
[39:16] | Sure,if even one gossip site puts up a spoiler alert,the ratings take a hit. | 没错 即使只被好事者逮到一个流言 收视率都会遭受重创 |
[39:20] | What do you do if they decide they want to leave? How do you find them? | 如果她们决定要走 你会怎么办? 你怎么找到她们? |
[39:24] | When the girls are eliminated,they all get a consolation prize. | 这些女孩被淘汰时 都会得到安慰奖 |
[39:27] | It’s a cell phone from one of our sponsors. | 奖品是一个赞助商提供的手机 |
[39:45] | Producers use it to listen to their phone calls,but also to track their whereabouts | 制片人用它来窃听她们的电话 同时追踪她们的位置 |
[39:48] | and make sure that they don’t try to fly home. | 以确保她们不会飞回家 |
[39:50] | So they’ve got a real-time GPS locator in their phones. | 这么说她们的手机上 都有实时的GPS定位器 |
[39:53] | – Which one’s Kaitlin? – She’s in blue. | – 哪一个是Kaitlin的手机? – 蓝色的那个 |
[39:57] | She’s in the Harbor Vista Marina. Thanks,Myles. | 她在Vista Marina港 多谢 Myles |
[40:09] | We just lost the signal in the ocean. | 信号在海上消失了 |
[40:12] | Time’s up,then. | 该行动了 |
[40:21] | Get your hands in the air,Russell. Do it now. | 把手举起来 Russell 快点 |
[40:27] | Where is Kaitlin? | Kaitlin在哪? |
[40:30] | Little girl’s taking a nap. | 小女孩在睡午觉 |
[40:34] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[40:38] | I’m going to ask you a final time,Russell. Where is she? | 我最后问你一次 Russell 她在哪儿? |
[40:44] | This time,she’s not waking up. | 这一次 她不会再醒来了 |
[40:46] | If you hurt this girl,this will be your last day on earth. Watch him. | 你要是伤害了这个女孩 |
[40:55] | Kaitlin? | 今天就是你的末日 看着他 |
[41:17] | Even if you save her,you know I can find her again. | 就算你们救了她 你也清楚我还会找到她 |
[41:20] | How did you know she was in Miami? | 你怎么知道她在迈阿密? |
[41:23] | I caught that silly TV show,flipping channels. | 换台的时候 我看到那个白痴节目 |
[41:26] | I recognized her. | 我认出了她 |
[41:28] | And my signature. | 还有我留下的标记 |
[41:49] | That girl put me away for 15 years. | 那女孩让我坐了15年牢 |
[41:54] | She needed to be taught discipline. | 她需要好好管教一下 |
[42:22] | Nice and easy… | 慢慢来… |
[42:27] | That a girl. That a girl. | 好姑娘 好姑娘 |
[42:31] | She can change her name a thousand times. | 她可以改一千次名字 |
[42:35] | But that scar… that’s forever. | 但那道伤疤… 永远都会存在 |
[42:38] | So is a life sentence. | 无期徒刑也一样 |
[42:43] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[42:45] | He’s gone. He’s gone forever,okay? | 他走了 永远不会回来了 好吗? |
[42:49] | Okay. All right. | 好的 没事了 |
[42:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:53] | There you go. | 好了 |
[42:55] | There you go. | 好了 |
[42:57] | There you go. | 没事了 |
[43:01] | There you go. | 没事了 |