时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | You got to be kidding me! Not again! | 开什么玩笑! 又开始了! |
[00:47] | Hey, hey, you, good morning! | 嗨 你 现在是大早上! |
[01:06] | What are you doing, baby? | 宝贝 你在干什么? |
[01:07] | It’s always something with this guy. I’ve had it. | 总是这个人 我受够了 |
[01:13] | Okay, I’m recording this for legal purposes. | 好的 我录这个是为了留下法律证据 |
[01:16] | My name’s Tyler Marr. This is my house. | 我是Tyler Marr 这是我的房子 |
[01:18] | Okay, and this is my neighbor’s house– belonging to one Steven Corbett, | 这是我邻居的房子 房主是个叫Steven Corbett的 |
[01:22] | hereto referred to as jerk-weed, all right? | 咱姑且叫他混蛋 怎么样? |
[01:25] | Now for the past year, jerk-weed has had guys over here hammering stuff | 过去一年 这个混蛋 一直派人来这儿又砍又割 |
[01:30] | and mowing stuff and doing God knows what else at 8:00 in the friggin’ a.m. | 鬼才知道他一大早8点 在TMD干些什么 |
[01:33] | right outside my bedroom window, all right? | 就在我卧室的窗外 知道了吗? |
[01:35] | Now jerk-weed knows I do my thing late at night. | 这混蛋知道我晚上睡得很晚 |
[01:38] | He knows I need my mornings for sleep. | 他知道我早晨需要睡觉 |
[01:40] | So today, it’s gonna stop. | 今天 这一切必须结束 |
[01:51] | Somebody had a bad morning with a wood chipper. | 这锯木机今早可把某人害惨了 |
[01:58] | Looks like your guys are going to have to work their magic on this one. | 看来你的人得使出浑身解数了 |
[02:04] | Whoever our victim is, is sprayed all over the inside of that truck. | 无论受害人是谁 都全喷在这卡车里了 |
[02:11] | Who is our shirtless friend? | 这位没穿上衣的朋友是谁? |
[02:13] | It’s Tyler Marr. | 这是Tyler Marr |
[02:14] | He’s the neighbor that called it in. | 他就是打电话报警的邻居 |
[02:16] | He’s covered in blood, but says he didn’t see anything. | 他浑身是血 但他说自己什么也没看见 |
[02:18] | Look, all I saw was blood. | 听着 我只看到血 |
[02:20] | If you don’t believe me, look at my camera. | 如果你不相信我 就看看我的摄像机 |
[02:22] | I was just recording it for legal protection, ay? | 我只是为了取证目的而录像 明白吗? |
[02:24] | I just came down to tell the gardener to turn that thing off. | 我只是过来告诉园丁把机器关掉 |
[02:26] | I didn’t know he was going to fall into it. | 我没想到他会摔进去 |
[02:28] | Are you saying that that’s the gardener? | 你是说绞成肉酱的是园丁吗? |
[02:30] | Yeah. I mean, he was the only guy down here. | 是呀 当时这儿只有他 |
[02:32] | Hey, what the hell is going on here? | 嗨 这儿发生了什么? |
[02:34] | – Who are you? – The gardener. | – 你是谁? – 我是园丁 |
[02:39] | Then who… is our victim? | 那么… |
[03:19] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode21 Chip/Tuck | 咱们的受害人又是谁? |
[03:37] | It’s gonna stop. | 这一切必须结束 |
[03:53] | Look, I wasn’t anywhere near it. | 听着 我根本就不在这儿 |
[03:55] | If you remember, you guys were here before I was. | 如果你还记得 我没来之前你们就到了 |
[03:57] | We have an eyewitness who said you started that chipper not long before the incident. | 我们有目击证人说 事发前不久 是你启动的锯木机 |
[04:01] | And then nature called and I answered. | 然后我突然内急 就去厕所了 |
[04:03] | So you were nearby? | 那你是在附近喽? |
[04:04] | You would think that, wouldn’t you? | 你当然会那么想 对吧? |
[04:05] | But my employer, Mr. Corbett, is too cheap to rent a port-a-john, | 但是我的雇主 Corbett先生 吝啬到连个厕所都不让上 |
[04:08] | so I have to drag my ass two blocks to some fast food restaurant to use the can. | 所以我得走到两个街区外的 快餐店去上厕所 |
[04:12] | Wait a minute. You turned the wood chipper on and then you left? | 等一下 你启动了锯木机 然后就这么走了? |
[04:15] | Do it every morning. Keeps these rich brats from sleeping in. | 每天早上都是这样 让这些有钱小子别赖在床上 |
[04:18] | It’s how I get back at them. | 这是我报复他们的方法 |
[04:19] | It’s a very interesting tactic, | 这策略很有趣 |
[04:21] | but what you’re actually telling us is that you’re guilty of negligent homicide. | 但事实上 你这是在告诉我们 你犯了过失杀人罪 |
[04:24] | How’s that? | 怎么可能? |
[04:25] | Someone died in a piece of equipment you left unattended; that’s how. | 有人被你置之不管的机器绞死 这就是原因 |
[04:28] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[04:36] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s an accident. | 我不确定 也许这就是场事故 |
[04:38] | No way. There’s signs of struggle by the wood chipper. | 不可能 锯木机旁有打斗的痕迹 |
[04:41] | This is murder. So let’s talk to the owner. | 这是起谋杀 咱们去跟屋主谈谈 |
[04:47] | Mr. Corbett, someone dies under suspicious circumstances in your front yard, | Corbett先生 有人死在了你的前院 情况很可疑 |
[04:51] | and all you can say is you’re insured? | 而你要说的就是你上过保险了? |
[04:53] | It’s a remodel. These things happen. | 房屋改造过程中就会发生这种事 |
[04:55] | Yeah, apparently a lot. | 是呀 显然经常发生 |
[04:57] | You’ve racked up no less than nine complaints from your neighbors about early morning ruckus. | 关于早晨的噪音 你被邻居投诉不下九次 |
[05:01] | And every one of those was rejected. | 但他们都被驳回了 |
[05:03] | I abide by the city regs. | 我是遵守市政规章的 |
[05:05] | My workers don’t start till 8:00 a.m. | 我的工人早上8点才开工 |
[05:07] | Besides, both my next-door neighbors party till 4:00 in the morning and nobody does anything | 再说了 我两个邻居都开派对 到凌晨4点 我投诉噪音的时候 |
[05:11] | when I complain about that noise. | 怎么就没人管一管呢 |
[05:12] | So you decided to throw one of your neighbors in the wood chipper? | 所以你决定把你的一个邻居 丢到锯木机里? |
[05:15] | What? Yeah, in the middle of the day. | 什么? 没错 还在光天化日之下 |
[05:18] | The wood chipper guy was the only guy scheduled to work here today, wasn’t he? | 按计划今天只有那个锯木工 来这儿干活 对吧? |
[05:21] | And, Mr. Corbett, you did know that he leaves it on during break. | 而且Corbett先生 你很清楚 他离开期间会让锯木机开着 |
[05:23] | It gives you access to the murder weapon. | 这就给了你使用凶器的机会 |
[05:25] | I’ve been home all morng. | 我整个早上都待在家里 |
[05:26] | The murder took place at your home. | 谋杀就发生在你家里 |
[05:28] | I meant I haven’t left my house. | 我的意思是我没离开过屋子 |
[05:29] | Is there anyone who can confirm that? | 有人能证实吗? |
[05:31] | Oh, yeah, my lawyer. | 哦 有 我的律师 |
[05:35] | He’s a ray of sunshine. | 他可真有才啊 |
[06:11] | How does somebody fit through this thing? | 大活人是怎么穿过这个的? |
[06:13] | Because of the speed. | 由于速度 |
[06:15] | This blade wheel spins at over 2,000 RPMs. | 这个叶轮每分钟转动超过2000次 |
[06:18] | So fast, it creates its own suction. | 非常快以至于它自己能产生吸力 |
[06:20] | All the killer had to do was push the victim into the feeder, and… | 凶手要做的就是把受害人 推进送料器 然后… |
[06:23] | it’s over. | 就完事了 |
[06:25] | en it spins, it’s like getting hit with 50,000 knives. | 当它转的时候 就像同时被5万把刀击中 |
[06:28] | Then the drum throws the remains up the chute where they spray out. | 然后转筒把残骸转到斜槽 并从那儿喷出来 |
[07:01] | Hey, I think I might have found what’s jamming up the works. | 嘿 我想我可能找到了 卡住机器的东西 |
[07:04] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[07:10] | Looks like a piece of femur. | 看起来是块股骨 |
[07:11] | Because of the rounded section near the anticular cavity? | 因为关节腔附近有圆形剖面? |
[07:13] | Somebody’s been studying his anatomy. | 有人的解剖学有进步嘛 |
[07:16] | Yeah. You know… | 是呀 你知道的… |
[07:18] | Hold on. This marrow’s really pale. | 等等 这个骨髓很白 |
[07:22] | What does that mean? | 那说明什么? |
[07:23] | That our victim had leukemia. | 我们的受害人有白血病 |
[07:25] | Radiation treatment to the bone can change the color of the marrow. | 对骨头的放疗会改变骨髓的颜色 |
[07:37] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 来看看这个 |
[07:39] | Something survived the chipper. | 有东西没被锯木机绞死 |
[07:41] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[07:42] | There’s a bug crawling in that bone. | 有只虫子在骨头里爬 |
[07:49] | Looks like some kind of mite. | 像是一种虱子 |
[07:52] | I’ve never heard of a bone mite. I mean, is there such a thing as a bone mite? | 我可没听说过骨虱 有骨虱这种东西吗? |
[07:55] | No. probably came from the wood. | 没有 也许是木头上的 |
[07:57] | But technically, it’s on the body, so it’s evidence. | 但是从技术上来说 它出现在尸体上 所以它是证据 |
[08:00] | – Let’s get it to Trace. – Yeah, okay. | – 把它拿去做痕检 – 好 |
[08:05] | What were you doing with the bone? | 你拿这骨头做什么? |
[08:07] | Well, the DNA from thelood didn’t hit in CODIS. | 从血液里取到的DNA 在CODIS里没有匹配的 |
[08:09] | So what, you’re hoping to find someone else’s DNA on it? | 于是你就想从骨头上 取到其他人的DNA? |
[08:11] | Yeah, actually, I was. | 没错 我确实这么想的 |
[08:12] | Because Tara thinks that the victim may have had leukemia. | 因为Tara觉得受害人可能患了白血病 |
[08:15] | So they probably had a bone marrow transplant. | 所以很可能做过骨髓移植 |
[08:17] | So the DNA would still be in the marrow. | 捐献人的DNA可能还在骨髓里 |
[08:20] | Yeah, because it takes a long time for the recipient to replace the new stuff with their own, | 对 因为要经过很长时间 受体自己的骨髓才会取代植入的骨髓 |
[08:23] | and so you end up getting two profiles in one person. | 所以可以在一个人身上 取到两份样本 |
[08:26] | Did you get a hit on the bone in CODIS? | 骨头里的DNA在CODIS里有匹配吗? |
[08:28] | Yes. Let’s see… No. | 咱们来看看… 没有 |
[08:32] | But there’s enough common markers for these profiles to be familial. | 但是有足够的共同标记显示 这两个样本有亲缘关系 |
[08:36] | Which would mean the victim’s child was the donor. | 这意味着捐赠人是受害人的孩子 |
[08:38] | I’ll call the area hospitals and I’ll see if anybody has a case that matches. | 我会给地区医院打电话 看看有没有人符合这种情况 |
[08:42] | If we get a hit, that’s going to be a tough notification to make. | 如果有结果 做这个通知真是很残忍 |
[08:45] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[08:46] | – I’ll check back with you. Thanks. – Okay. | – 我再和你联系 多谢 – 好的 |
[08:58] | This is my father. | 这是我父亲 |
[09:01] | Ethan Reeger. | |
[09:04] | I’m sorry for your loss, Ms.Reeger. | Reeger女士 对你蒙受的不幸我深表遗憾 |
[09:07] | It’s weird. | 真是没天理 |
[09:09] | I saved his life by giving him that transplant, and then someone just took it away. | 我为他做骨髓移植救了他的命 却又被人轻易夺走了 |
[09:18] | Is there anyone that you can think of who might want to hurt him? | 你能想起来有谁可能会害他吗? |
[09:22] | No. | 没有 |
[09:25] | Was anything troubling him lately? Was he acting strange? | 最近他有什么困扰吗? 有什么反常之处吗? |
[09:30] | He’s been acting strange for a long time. | 他表现反常已经很久了 |
[09:34] | You want the truth? | 想听实话吗? |
[09:37] | I haven’t spoken to him in a while. | 我们不说话有段时间了 |
[09:42] | You had a falling out? | 你们吵架了? |
[09:43] | More like dropping off the face of the earth. | 倒不如说是彻底疏远了 |
[09:47] | After Dad went into remission, my mom died in a car accident. | 爸爸病情减轻之后 妈妈就在一次车祸中丧生了 |
[09:54] | About two years ago. | 那大概是两年前 |
[10:00] | He was crazy about her. | 他深爱着妈妈 |
[10:04] | – And he didn’t take it well? – No. | – 他接受不了? – 对 |
[10:07] | I was going away for college, but instead I stayed here, in case he needed me. | 我本来要离家去上大学 但又怕他会需要我 还是留了下来 |
[10:13] | He just threw himself into his job. | 他完全投入到工作中 |
[10:16] | What did your father do? | 你父亲做什么? |
[10:18] | He was a doctor. Plastic surgery. | 他是个医生 做整形手术 |
[10:21] | – Shared a practice with Sean Lofton. – Thank you. | – 和Sean Lofton合开家诊所 – 很感谢你 |
[10:30] | Whoever said beauty was in the eye of the beholder was lying. | 说美纯属见仁见智的人都是在撒谎 |
[10:34] | It all comes down to one number: 1. 618: the golden ratio. | 美都归结于一个数字:1.618 黄金分割比例 |
[10:39] | So my face isn’t in this ratio? | 我的脸不符合这个比例? |
[10:42] | Part of it isn’t. | 有些地方不符合 |
[10:43] | The ratio between the height of your forehead to your nose and your nose to your chin is 1.35, | 你额头到鼻子的距离和 鼻子到下巴的距离之比是1.35 |
[10:48] | which is a little small, but if I put a chin implant right here, | 这个比例有点小了 但是如果我在这里填充一下下巴 |
[10:53] | I’ll lengthen your jaw and give your face the proper proportions. | 就能拉长你的下颌 让你的脸部比例更均衡 |
[10:57] | Excuse me, Dr. Lofton. | 抱歉打扰一下 Lofton医生 |
[11:00] | I’m with a patient right now. My receptionist will be right back. | 我现在有位病人 我的接待员很快就回来 |
[11:02] | I’m with the Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我们是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的 |
[11:04] | We want to ask you a few questions about Dr. Reeger. | 我们想问你几个 有关Reeger医生的问题 |
[11:07] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[11:08] | Uh, Marika, do you mind waiting in the other room? | 呃 Marika 请你 到隔壁房间等一下好吗? |
[11:14] | When your people called me, you’ll be happy to know I notified his patients right away. | 你们应该很高兴 你们的人给我 打电话以后 我立刻通知了他的病人 |
[11:17] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 哦 那可不妙 |
[11:19] | suspect that one of them may be involved. | 我们怀疑他们中可能有人与案件有关 |
[11:22] | I didn’t even think of that. | 我根本没那么想 |
[11:23] | Well, we’d like to take a look at his client files. | 好吧 我们想看看他的客户资料 |
[11:25] | Of course. Right this way. | 当然可疑 这边请 |
[11:30] | Kept everything on his laptop. | 他把所有资料都放在笔记本里 |
[11:32] | You know what? You’re probably right. | 你们知道吗? 你们很可能是对的 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t be surprised if one of his patients was involved. | 如果他有客户卷入案件 我不会惊讶的 |
[11:37] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[11:38] | Because Ethan didn’t spend time with anyone else. | 因为Ethan不愿与人交往 |
[11:40] | He must have had a lot of happy patients. | 他肯定让很多客户满意而归 |
[11:42] | Just a couple. He only had a couple at a time. He obsessed over them. | 只有几个 他一次就看几个 他很烦病人 |
[11:45] | Plastic surgery is about volume. | 整形手术就得多做 |
[11:47] | We have to get them in and out just to stay afloat. | 得不断有客户进进出出 才能维持经营 |
[11:49] | So why were you two partners? | 那你俩干嘛要合伙? |
[11:50] | Because Ethan wasn’t always like that. | 因为Ethan以前不那样 |
[11:52] | His wife died. | 他妻子去世了 |
[11:53] | I understand that changes a man, but he got weird. | 我能理解那会改变一个人 但他变得很奇怪 |
[11:56] | Started taking house calls. | 他开始上门问诊 |
[11:57] | That turns a 45-minute consult into four hours. | 把一个45分钟的咨询变成4小时 |
[12:00] | House calls. | 上门问诊 |
[12:02] | Was Steven Corbett a patient? | Steven Corbett是你们的客户吗? |
[12:03] | Steve Corbett? No. But Elizabeth Corbett was. That must be her husband. | Steven Corbett? 不是 但Elizabeth Corbett是 你说的一定是她丈夫 |
[12:06] | Thank you very much, Doctor. | 非常感谢 医生 |
[12:14] | Eric Delko, Miami-Dade Police Department. | 我是迈阿密-戴德郡警局的Eric Delko |
[12:16] | I told you people on the phone leave my wife alone. | 我在电话里告诉你们了 别来打扰我太太 |
[12:19] | She’s not mixed up in this. | 她与此毫无关系 |
[12:20] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Mr. Corbett. | 我可没你这么确定 Corbett先生 |
[12:22] | The man that was murdered on your front law is your wife’s plastic surgeon. | 在你家前院草坪被害的那个人 是你太太的整形医生 |
[12:27] | I didn’t know Dr. Reeger was here this morning. | 我不知道Reeger医生今早在这里 |
[12:30] | Apparently, your wife did. | 显然你太太知道 |
[12:32] | She’s repeatedly refused to come in for questioning, | 她多次拒绝来局里接受讯问 |
[12:34] | so we’ve issued a subpoena to force her to appear. | 所以我们发出传票强制要求她露面 |
[12:37] | Might be what it takes to geter out of that room. | 也许这样她就能走出那房间了 |
[12:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:41] | Elizabeth’s room’s down the hall at the end. | 顺着大厅走 Elizabeth的房间在最里面 |
[13:05] | Mrs. Corbett? | Corbett太太? |
[13:13] | Don’t come in. | 别进来 |
[13:15] | Mrs. Corbett, I’m CSI Delko. I need to ask you some questions. | Corbett太太 我是犯罪调查员Delko 我需要问你一些问题 |
[13:19] | I can’t let you see me like this. | 我不能让你看到我这个样子 |
[13:22] | You let Dr. Reeger see you this morning. | 今早你让Reeger医生见你了 |
[13:27] | I asked him to stop by to talk about my next procedure. | 我请他来谈谈我下一步的治疗 |
[13:32] | What procedure is that? | 下一步治疗是什么? |
[13:35] | There’ve been so many. | 有很多内容 |
[13:37] | Mrs. Corbett, if you don’t speak to me, I’m gonna have to have you arrested. | Corbett太太 如果你不跟我谈话 我将不得不拘捕你 |
[13:48] | Now do you see why couldn’t have killed Dr. Reeger? | 现在你明白为什么不是我 杀了Reeger医生了吧? |
[13:53] | I never leave this house. | 我从没离开过这房子 |
[13:54] | Dr. Reeger was killed here this morning. Maybe that’s why you called him. | Reeger医生今早在这儿被杀 也许这就是你打电话给他的原因 |
[13:57] | Snuck him into the house so no one would see. | 把他藏进房子里 这样就没人会看见了 |
[14:00] | I hide his visits because my husband doesn’t understand. | 我隐瞒他的来访是因为我丈夫不理解 |
[14:04] | He spends thousands to make our house perfect, | 他花了很多钱来使我们的房子变得完美 |
[14:07] | but he doesn’t see that I want to be perfect, too. | 但他不明白 我也想变得完美 |
[14:12] | So I, I ask him to park down the street and come in through the side door. | 所以我… 我让他把车停在街尾并从侧门进来 |
[14:18] | How often are these visits? | 他多久来一次? |
[14:22] | It used to be a lot, but… | 以前来得很多 但是… |
[14:26] | I hadn’t heard from him in a while. | 我有一段时间没和他联系了 |
[14:31] | I want you to finish what you started. | 我希望你能善始善终 |
[14:33] | Elizabeth, in reaessing your case, | Elizabeth 在重估了你的病例之后 |
[14:35] | I realized you weren’t a good candidate for what I wanted you to look like. | 我发现你并不适合变成我所期望的样子 |
[14:40] | Your facial structure isn’t right. | 你的面部构造有问题 |
[14:44] | But you promised me that I would be beautiful. | 但你保证过我会变漂亮的 |
[14:47] | And you will be, just not the way I imagined it. | 你会的 只不过不是我想的那样 |
[14:56] | What was it that he imagined for you? | 他设想你会变成什么样? |
[14:59] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[15:02] | but it wasn’t this. | 但肯定不是现在这样 |
[15:04] | I’m 32 years old. | 我32岁了 |
[15:17] | That’s me. Or it was… | 那是我 或者说曾经的我… |
[15:22] | if you can believe it. | 如果你能相信的话 |
[15:27] | I would give anything to look like that again. | 我愿意付出一切换回往日的容颜 |
[15:30] | I used to think that I was plain. | 我以前觉得自己很平庸 |
[15:33] | And then he turned me into a monster. | 然后他却把我变成一个怪物 |
[15:36] | Mrs. Corbett, you realize this is motive to kill Dr. Reeger? | Corbett太太 |
[16:41] | Ron! | 你意识到 这是个杀Reeger医生的动机吗? |
[16:54] | P********* | “病人要求不予联络” |
[17:06] | Horatio, look who Stetler dragged in. | Horatio 看Stetler把谁带来了 |
[17:24] | – Is everything okay here, Horatio? – Why don’t you tell me, Rick? | – 没什么问题吧 Horatio? – 你为什么不告诉我 Rick? |
[17:27] | I know you and Ron Saris have a history, but some things have developed. | 我知道你和Ron Saris有过结 但现在情况有变 |
[17:30] | I need you to put that aside for the bigger picture. | 我要你为了大局放下个人恩怨 |
[17:32] | Whose big picture is that, Rick? | 那是谁的大局 Rick? |
[17:34] | When I can explain, I will. | 当我能解释的时候 我会说的 |
[17:36] | You’ll be first to know. | 我会第一个告诉你 |
[17:41] | How you doing, Red? | 最近怎么样 红毛男? |
[17:44] | From the looks of it, better than you are, Ron. | 光看脸的话 比你好多了 Ron |
[17:47] | Aw, come on, Red. I thought you’d be impressed. | 啊 得了 红毛男 我以为你会大吃一惊呢 |
[17:50] | This whole ring- from-the-dead thing, that was your idea. | 这整个起死回生的事情都是你的主意 |
[17:53] | Well, I guess your modeling career’s over. | 哦 我想你的模特生涯终结了 |
[17:57] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[17:59] | But if it is, I got you to thank for it. | 但如果是的话 我还得感谢你呢 |
[18:02] | I don’t hold grudges, man. How about you? | 我这人不记仇 伙计 你呢? |
[18:07] | Tell that to your dead plastic surgeon, Ron. | 这话跟你死了的整形医生说吧 Ron |
[18:11] | Do we have evidence that’d involve him in that? | 我们有证据证明那案子和他有关吗? |
[18:13] | Not yet, but how about the trafficking of illegal weapons? | 还没有 但是贩卖非法武器的案子呢? |
[18:19] | Oh, you know, Stets and I were just discussing that. | 噢 你猜怎么着 Stets和我刚才正好在讨论那事 |
[18:22] | I’m learning as I go, but you remember it was your little money scam | 我现用现学 但你要记得是你的小骗局 |
[18:27] | that lured me into that unfortunate weapons deal. | 把我引诱进那次倒霉的武器交易中 |
[18:30] | You know what they call that? Entrapment. | 你知道他们管这叫什么吗? 诱捕 |
[18:32] | He’s right. State Attorney won’t touch it. | 他是对的 州检方不会提起公诉 |
[18:33] | I wot need the State Attorney, Rick. | 我不需要州检方 Rick |
[18:37] | You missed me, didn’t you? | 你想我了(也有”你没抓到我”的意思) 对吧? |
[18:39] | I won’t next time. | 不会再有下次了 |
[18:45] | Let’s go, Stets. | 走吧 Stets |
[18:54] | Yeah, Frank, Mrs. Corbett said our vic parked down the street from her house. | 是我 Frank, Corbett太太说 受害人把车停在了她家这条街的街尾 |
[18:58] | What kind of car did Reeger drive? | Reeger开哪种车? |
[19:01] | Mercedes S600? | 奔驰S600? |
[19:04] | The tires have been slashed. | 轮胎都扎破了 |
[19:09] | Yeah, I’m gonna need that tow, Frank. | 对 我要一辆拖车 Frank |
[19:41] | Doesn’t look like any sliced tire I’ve seen before. | 看起来不像我见过的任何轮胎切口 |
[19:43] | Yeah, the cut is almost too smooth. | 对 切口太平滑了 |
[19:54] | There’s a lip under this cut. | 切口下有个唇边 |
[19:56] | Yeah, the rubber melted away, but it’s too clean to be a torch job. | 对 橡胶融化了 但又太干净了 不可能是焊化的 |
[19:59] | Yeah, more surgical. This is done by a plasma blade. | 对 更像是外科手术创口 这是等离子刀划的 |
[20:02] | You’re watching too ma scnce fiction movies. | 你科幻片看多了吧 |
[20:04] | No, it’s a surgical tool that sends pulses of plasma to cut through tissue. | 不 那是一种利用等离子脉冲 切开组织的手术工具 |
[20:07] | It also cauterizes as it goes. | 在切开的同时还烧灼伤口 |
[20:14] | Sounds like the perfect instrument for cosmetic surgery. | 听起来像是做整形手术的完美工具 |
[20:19] | What are you guys doing in here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[20:21] | A plasma blade was used to cut Dr. Reeger’s tires today, | 今天有人用一把等离子刀 切开了Reeger医生的车胎 |
[20:24] | and, uh, I’d like to take a look at yours. | 所以 呃 我想看看你的等离子刀 |
[20:26] | Why would I slash Ethan’s tires? | 我干吗要划Ethan的车胎? |
[20:28] | Friendly partnership turned into deadly competition. | 良好的合作关系变成了势不两立的竞争 |
[20:31] | But I wouldn’t kill him. | 但是我不会杀他 |
[20:32] | I’d still like to take a look at yours. | 我还是想看看你的刀 |
[20:35] | It’s in here. | 在包里 |
[20:49] | – No, it’s not here. – But I used it yesterday. Then I put it in my bag. | – 不 包里没有 – 但我昨天用过 然后把它放进包里了 |
[20:55] | I remember because Ethan was arguing with that burn patient of his. | 我记得是因为当时Ethan 在和他那个烧伤病人争吵 |
[20:59] | Is that the patient? | 是这个病人吗? |
[21:01] | – That’s the guy. – Okay. What were they arguing about? | – 就是他 – 很好 他们当时在吵什么? |
[21:05] | You learn to read your patients. | 你试着揣摩你的病人 |
[21:07] | If they won’t tell you how their injuries happened, | 如果他们不告诉你 自己的伤疤是怎么造成的 |
[21:08] | either they were abused or they’re into something illegal. | 那他们要么是遭人虐待 要么就是卷入了什么非法勾当 |
[21:11] | This guy wouldn’t talk. | 这个家伙就不肯说 |
[21:12] | Ethan got nervous, told him he was going to drop it. | Ethan很紧张 告诉这家伙 他要放弃治疗 |
[21:15] | – I’m sorry. – No. No, no. You can’t stop working on me now. | – 我很抱歉 – 不不不 你现在不能想停就停 |
[21:18] | That is unethical. And you know what? | 这不符合职业道德 而且你知道么? |
[21:21] | If I get wind from the cops that you’ve told them about me– | 要是我从警察那儿得到风声 说你把我的事告诉他们… |
[21:26] | and believe me, I know which way the wind blows– I will put you in hell myself. | 我会亲手送你下地狱的 相信我 我耳朵灵着呢 |
[21:35] | What are you looking at, dork? | 你瞅什么瞅 白痴? |
[21:38] | They took off right after that. | 那之后他们就走了 |
[21:41] | Saris saw him put the blade in the bag. | Saris看到他把刀放进包里 |
[21:44] | He took the blade and used it to cut Reeger’s tire. | 他偷走刀并用它切开Reeger的车胎 |
[22:09] | I’ll check the bag for prints. | 我会检查包上的指纹 |
[22:11] | You think this Saris guy killed Ethan? | 你认为这个叫Saris的家伙杀了Ethan? |
[22:13] | Why didn’t you come forward? | 你当时为什么不站出来? |
[22:15] | Are you kidding? I’m not messing with that guy. | 你开玩笑吧? 那家伙我可惹不起 |
[22:18] | – He was Ethan’s problem. – But now, he’s your problem… Doctor. | – 他是Ethan的麻烦 – 但现在 他是你的麻烦了… 医生 |
[22:38] | Checking up on me, Horatio? | 盯我的梢呢 Horatio? |
[22:41] | You’ll be very happy to know I have a job. | 你肯定很高兴得知我找到了一份工作 |
[22:44] | I took your advice. | 我听了你的劝 |
[22:46] | – Got things straight… – Ron Saris… He’s alive. | – 让一切重回正轨… – Ron Saris… 他还活着 |
[22:52] | Wait a minute. That’s impossible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[22:56] | He died in that explosion. | 他死在那场爆炸里了 |
[22:58] | His body was never recovered, Julia. | 可他的尸体一直没找到 Julia |
[23:05] | – And you think I know where he is. – No. That’s not why I’m here. | – 你认为我知道他在哪儿 – 不 我来不是为了那个 |
[23:08] | Then why are you here, Horatio? | 那是为了什么 Horatio? |
[23:10] | I’m here because I believe he’s going to come after you. | 我来是因为我相信他会来找你 |
[23:23] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[23:24] | I don’t know yet. But be prepared. | 我还不知道 但你要有所防备 |
[23:33] | I wish we could do something about the blood, | 希望咱能对血迹做些处理 |
[23:34] | because every time it sprays across the lens, I can’t see anything. | 因为每次都有血洒在镜头上 我什么都看不到 |
[23:37] | The blood is kind of translucent for a coagulant, right? | 血是半透明的凝结物 对吧? |
[23:40] | – Yeah. – Maybe we can see through. | – 对 – 也许咱们能透视 |
[23:43] | If I increase the contrast and color-time the image and favor the red values. | 如果我提高对比度 加倍像色 再增强红色值 |
[23:48] | See? There. Now, we can see through it. Well, kind of. | 瞧? 看那儿 现在咱能透视了 喔 有点勉强 |
[23:53] | Yeah, but then, what about the rest of the image? | 好 但接下来呢 剩下的图像怎么办? |
[23:55] | Because now that’s all blown out. | 这下可都曝光了 |
[23:56] | Well, we won’t need it. This is a duplicate. | 喔 咱用不着了 这是个复本 |
[23:59] | And if I replace the original blood with the translucent version… | 要是我用半透明版本覆盖原始血迹 |
[24:04] | – It disappears. – Well, it’s still there, just less so. | – 血迹就消失了 – 哦 其实还有 只是不明显了 |
[24:07] | – Let’s run it forward. – Okay. | – 咱们继续吧 – 好 |
[24:10] | Wait a minute. What was that? | 等一下 那是什么? |
[24:12] | What’s what? I didn’t see anything. | 你说什么? 我没看到呀 |
[24:13] | It was just right on the edge of the frame. | 就在画面右侧边缘 |
[24:15] | – Will you rewind it just a little bit? – Sure. | – 能稍微往前倒一点吗? – 当然可以 |
[24:18] | Right there. | 就是这儿 |
[24:21] | Judging by that watch, I’d say we’re looking at a dude. | 根据那个手表判断 我敢说咱看到的是个男人 |
[24:23] | Let’s push in on the watch. | 把表放大点儿 |
[24:28] | What about clarity? | 还能更清楚吗? |
[24:30] | The grain’s too big this close. | 推得这么近 颗粒太大了 |
[24:31] | This camera wasn’t made for micro. | 这个摄像机拍不了那么高像素 |
[24:36] | It’s a little fuzzy, but… it’s engraved. | 有点模糊 但是… 上面有刻字 |
[24:41] | “Dillinger High MVP 2008.” | “Dillinger高中2008年度MVP” |
[24:46] | Let’s take a look at the Dillinger yearbook. | 咱们来看看Dillinger高中的年鉴 |
[25:32] | Hi, Detective. I’m Bonnie. | 嗨 警探 我是Bonnie |
[25:34] | Detective Tripp. | 我是Tripp警探 |
[25:37] | Oh, and this, uh… this is, uh… CSI Duquesne. | 哦 这位 呃… 这位是 呃… 犯罪现场调查员Duquesne |
[25:43] | Lucas, please have a seat. | Lucas 请坐吧 |
[25:45] | Thanks for coming down, Lucas. | 谢谢你能来 Lucas |
[25:47] | Your, uh, girlfriend can wait outside, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 你的 呃 女朋友可以在外面等你 |
[25:51] | You are too sweet, but I’m actually his mother. | 您太可爱了 但我其实是他的妈妈 |
[25:55] | Oh, really? Sorry about that. | 哦 是吗? 很抱歉 |
[25:59] | No. No worries. It happens all the time. | 不 没关系 总有人这样误会 |
[26:01] | So, why did you want to question my son? | 那么 你们为什么要讯问我儿子? |
[26:04] | Mrs. Galinetti, we believe that your son Lucas may have been involved in a murder this morning. | Galinetti夫人 我们认为你儿子 Lucas与今早一起谋杀案有关 |
[26:10] | We’ve taken this still from a camcorder that we discovered at the scene. | 我们从现场找到的一台摄像机里 截取了这张图片 |
[26:14] | We tracked that watch to your school. | 从那支表追查到了你们学校 |
[26:17] | I guess you had a great arm last season. | 我猜你上赛季手感相当好 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry. Who was murdered? | 对不起 是谁被杀了? |
[26:20] | Dr. Ethan Reeger. | Ethan Reeger医生 |
[26:23] | That’s my doctor. | 他是我的医生 |
[26:25] | Look, I was just going to talk to him, that’s all. | 听着 我只是想和他谈谈 仅此而已 |
[26:29] | Talk to him about what? | 跟他谈什么? |
[26:30] | To tell him to stay away from you. | 告诉他离你远点儿 |
[26:32] | Lucas, why would you want to do that? | Lucas 你为什么要这么做? |
[26:34] | ‘Cause he ruined my mom. | 因为他把我妈毁了 |
[26:39] | – How do you mean? – All right… | – 你是说什么? – 好吧… |
[26:44] | See this? This was my mom. | 看到了吗? 我妈曾经是这样的 |
[26:48] | It’s just over a year ago. | 也就是一年之前 |
[26:49] | – It’s like a totally different person. – Give me that, Lucas. | – 现在她完全变了个人 – 把它给我 Lucas |
[26:52] | – I’m still your mother. – No, you’re not. | – 我仍然是你妈妈 – 不 你不是了 |
[26:55] | Look at her, okay? | 看看她 好吗? |
[26:57] | Dr. Reeger didn’t just change her looks; he changed her. | Reeger医生不仅改变了她的样子 他彻底改变了她 |
[27:01] | She used to be there when I got back from school. | 以前我放学回家她总等着我 |
[27:03] | Now she’s too busy getting ready to hit the clubs. | 现在她却成天想着 打扮得花枝招展去俱乐部 |
[27:07] | And some nights, she doesn’t even come home. | 有些晚上她甚至都不回家 |
[27:08] | – And I know that she’s sleeping with some random guy. – That’s enough. | – 我知道她在随便跟男人乱搞 – 够了 |
[27:12] | Mrs. Galinetti, please. | Galinetti夫人 请别插嘴 |
[27:16] | Lucas, I need you to be honest with me. | Lucas 我希望你诚实地告诉我 |
[27:18] | Did you kill Dr. Reeger? | 是你杀了Reeger医生吗? |
[27:20] | No. | 不是 |
[27:25] | No. Mom, you got to believe me. I… | 不 妈妈 你一定要相信我 我… |
[27:29] | I followed him from his office, but I got lost along the way. | 我从他办公室开始跟着他 但中途跟丢了 |
[27:34] | When I found his car again at that house, I thought I’d just wait for him to come out. | 当我在那房子外面发现他的车 我就决定在那儿等他出来 |
[27:40] | But that’s when I found the blood. | 但就在那时我发现了血迹 |
[27:45] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[27:54] | Are you going to arrest him? | 你们要拘捕他吗? |
[27:59] | I’ll take that as a no, then. | 那我就认为答案是否定的了 |
[28:01] | So, until you can actually prove that he did anything, you leave my son out of this. | 那么 除非你们能确切证明他干了什么 否则不要再来找我儿子 |
[28:08] | Let’s go, Lucas. Come on. | 我们走 Lucas 走吧 |
[28:54] | Calleigh? Calleigh, I finally cracked it. | Calleigh? Calleigh 我终于搞清了 |
[28:57] | The case? | 这个案子吗? |
[28:58] | The mites, the ones we found in Dr. Reeger’s remains. | 那些虱子 咱在Reeger医生残骸上发现的虱子 |
[29:01] | Oh, good. Do you know who they came from? | 哦 太好了 你知道它们是从谁身上来的吗? |
[29:02] | No, but I know how they got there. | 不知道 但我知道它们是怎么来的 |
[29:04] | Where are his biologicals? | 他的残骸在哪儿? |
[29:05] | They’ve been moved down to autopsy. Tell me what you’re looking for. | 都移到验尸房去了 告诉我你要找什么 |
[29:09] | Hair. | 头发 |
[30:07] | Close******* | “对被感染者头发的私人密切接触” |
[30:09] | Cheap******* | “黑市工厂制造的廉价假发” |
[30:17] | hair******* | “从欧洲死尸身上收集头发” |
[30:37] | So, Travers figured out that the mites are hair mites. | Travers查明那些虱子是发虱 |
[30:40] | All right, well, we know that the hair doesn’t belong to Dr. Reeger. It’s too long. | 好的 喔 咱们知道这头发 不是Reeger医生的 它太长了 |
[30:43] | So, he must have grabbed a handful of his killer’s hair before he went in the chipper. | 所以 他掉进锯木机前 肯定抓了一把凶手的头发 |
[30:47] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 嗯 有可能 |
[30:49] | Althoughwhat sticks for me on that is that our suspect list is full of people | 但现在仍令我困惑的是 咱的嫌犯名单上 |
[30:52] | who take care of themselves and obviously, some of them way too much, so… | 都是些很会打理自己的人 而且显然 有些人太过头了 所以… |
[30:55] | What if the hair didn’t originally come from our killer? | 如果这些头发并不属于凶手呢? |
[30:58] | – You mean, someone transferred it onto Dr. Reeger? – Yeah. | – 你是说经由某人传到Reeger医生身上? – 是的 |
[31:00] | Someone that died a long time ago and on another continent. | 某个很久以前死在 另一片大陆上的人的头发 |
[31:03] | Take a look at this. You see the dark band at the end of the strand of hair? | 看看这个 看到头发末端的黑结了吗? |
[31:07] | – Yeah. – That’s the hair’s root. | – 看到了 – 那是发根 |
[31:09] | It looks putrefied. | 看起来腐烂了 |
[31:10] | It’s because it came from a decomposing corpse. | 那是因为它来自一具腐尸 |
[31:13] | Some foreign wig companies– they get their raw materials from, let’s say, unwilling donors. | 一些外国假发公司 他们从一些 比如说 非自愿捐赠者身上获取原材料 |
[31:25] | Can you imagine how you’d feel if you discovered your doctor gave you one of those wigs? | 要是你发现你的医生给了你这样的假发 你会作何感想呢? |
[31:40] | Mrs. Corbett, we know that you wear a wig. | Corbett太太 我们知道你戴着假发 |
[31:43] | My hair was damaged from so many years of treating it. | 我的头发被多年的不良养护方式毁了 |
[31:48] | Dr. Reeger said I would look better with one. | Reeger医生说我戴假发会更好看 |
[31:50] | Did Dr. Reeger provide it for you? | 假发是Reeger医生提供的吗? |
[31:54] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[31:57] | We believe that he pulled strands from your wig when you pushed him into the wood chipper. | 我们认为你把他推入锯木机时 他扯下了几绺你的假发 |
[32:08] | Some human hair wigs are made in less than sanitary conditions. | 有些人发做成的假发很不卫生 |
[32:13] | – Uh, they have mites. – Let me just stop you right there. | – 呃 里面有虱子 – 让我插一句吧 |
[32:18] | Like the rest of me… | 就像我身体的其他部分一样… |
[32:21] | mine’s synthetic. | 我的假发是人造的 |
[32:25] | May I, uh… | 可不可以让我 呃… |
[32:38] | It is. | 是人造的 |
[32:47] | Now, could you please leave? | 现在 请你们走好吗? |
[32:50] | Mrs. Corbett, we’re sorry. I… | Corbett太太 我们很抱歉 我… |
[32:52] | hope you understand we have to follow every lead. | 希望你能理解 我们必须追查每一条线索 |
[32:59] | I am so sorry, Mrs. Corbett. | 我非常非常抱歉 Corbett太太 |
[33:13] | after we spoke earlier, I remembered something. | 上次谈话之后 我想起一些事情 |
[33:19] | Something Dr. Reeger said. | 一些Reeger医生说过的话 |
[33:23] | You asked me what he wanted me to look like. | 你问我他想把我整成什么样子 |
[33:27] | I think it was someone else. | 我想是另一个人的样子 |
[33:37] | I don’t understand. You should look like her. | 我搞不懂 你应该看上去和她一样 |
[33:44] | And when he realized that I… | 而当他意识到我… |
[33:47] | would never look like that, he gave up on me. | 不可能变成那个样子 他就放弃了我的整容 |
[33:54] | Do you have any idea who he was referring to? | 你知道他说的是谁吗? |
[33:57] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[33:59] | I… I couldn’t bring myself to ask him. | 我… 我没法勉强自己去问他 |
[34:04] | How long ago did you begin treatments? | 你的治疗是多久以前开始的? |
[34:10] | Almost three years ago. | 差不多3年前 |
[34:11] | That’s around when Dr. Reeger’s wife died. | 那差不多也是Reeger医生的 妻子去世的时候 |
[34:30] | Can you pull up the accident file on Marni Reeger? | 能调出Marni Reeger的车祸档案吗? |
[34:32] | Her daughter said she died in a car collision two years ago. | 她女儿说她死于2年前的一场车祸 |
[34:38] | You pulled up Bonnie Galinetti. | 你调出的是Bonnie Galinetti |
[34:43] | No, that’s Marni Reeger. That’s the doctor’s dead wife. | 不 那是Marni Reeger 也就是医生过世的妻子 |
[34:52] | She looks exactly like Bonnie. | 她长得和Bonnie一模一样 |
[34:54] | Pull up Dr. Reeger’s patient files on Bonnie. | 调出Bonnie在Reeger医生那儿的 病例档案 |
[35:10] | That’s why Dr. Reeger stopped working on Mrs. Corbett. | 这就是Reeger医生不再给 Corbett太太整容的原因 |
[35:13] | He finally got it right with Bonnie. | 他在Bonnie身上成功了 |
[35:20] | You’re accusing me of pushing Ethan into a wood chipper? | 你指控我把Ethan推进了锯木机? |
[35:23] | This is just as crazy as trying to pin it on my son. | 这就和企图指控我儿子一样荒谬 |
[35:26] | Please sit down, Mrs. Galinetti. | 请坐下 Galinetti夫人 |
[35:28] | Here’s a warrant. | 这是搜查证 |
[35:32] | – For what? – To obtain a hair sample. | – 干什么用的? – 取得你的头发样本 |
[35:39] | Hard evidence comes in many forms, Mrs. Galinetti, even microscopic. | 确凿的证据可以表现为多种形式 Galinetti夫人 甚至是微观形式 |
[35:51] | – What is that? – That’s your hair magnified 200 times, | – 那是什么? – 是你的头发放大200倍后的样子 |
[35:54] | and all those mites that are feeding on the dead human hair that was used to make your extensions. | 这些虱子都来自于一个死人的头发 而这些头发 做成了你戴的假发 |
[36:00] | We found the same hair mites on Dr. Reeger when we pulled him out of the wood chipper. | 我们把Reeger医生从锯木机里弄出来后 在他身上发现了同样的发虱 |
[36:09] | Oh, my God, get it off! Get it off! | 噢 天哪 快下来! 快下来! |
[36:25] | The more work Ethan did on me, the happier I became… | Ethan越给我整容 我就变得越开心… |
[36:33] | in life… | 无论是生活上… |
[36:37] | and with him. | 还是和他在一起 |
[36:39] | He’s the man that Lucas said you were sleeping with? | 他就是Lucas说的和你上床的那个人? |
[36:43] | It was more than that. | 不仅是上床而已 |
[36:48] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[36:52] | I thought that he loved me. Until this morning. | 我以为他也爱我 直到今天早上 |
[36:59] | I brought you some breakfast, | 我给你带了早餐 |
[37:01] | and I thought that maybe we could play doctor before anyone comes. | 我想也许我们可以在别人来之前 玩一会”扮医生”游戏 |
[37:07] | It is tempting. | 这很诱人 |
[37:09] | But I have a few house calls. | 但我还有几个上门问诊 |
[37:11] | I’ll tell you what. | 听我说 |
[37:13] | When I’m done, I’ll take the rest of the day off. | 完事以后 今天我就休息了 |
[37:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:08] | All those operations, all that pain. | 所有那些手术 那些痛苦 |
[38:13] | He never loved me. | 他从未爱过我 |
[38:16] | He loved his dead wife. | 他爱的是他死去的妻子 |
[38:20] | So you followed him to the Corbetts’ house. | 所以你跟踪他到了Corbett家 |
[38:26] | I wanted him to realize what he had done. | 我想要他认识到自己都做了些什么 |
[38:30] | Bonnie? Did you follow me? | Bonnie? 你在跟踪我吗? |
[38:34] | Don’t you mean Marni? | 你该叫我Marni吧? |
[38:37] | Isn’t that who I am to you? | 我对你来说不就是她吗? |
[38:39] | Now, now, get away from there. You could hurt yourself! | 离那个远点 你会伤到自己的! |
[38:43] | I can’t live with what you’ve done to me… | 我无法忍受你对我所做的一切… |
[38:46] | but I hope that you can. | 但希望你心安理得 |
[38:48] | No, no, no, no, don’t do it! | 不不不 别过去! |
[38:50] | I can’t lose you again, Marni! | 我不能再次失去你 Marni! |
[39:07] | Mrs. Galinetti, was your son involved? | Galinetti夫人 你儿子和此事有关吗? |
[39:12] | No. No, I had no idea that he was there. | 没有 没有 我根本不知道他在那儿 |
[39:16] | He must have come after I left. | 他肯定是在我走之后才到的 |
[39:24] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[39:28] | What is Lucas gonna do without me? | 没有了我 Lucas要怎么办? |
[39:48] | Horatio, I wanted you to hear this from me first. | Horatio 我想让你先从我这儿 得到这个消息 |
[39:51] | Ron Saris has been placed in a confidential informant program. | Ron Saris已经加入一个 秘密线人保护计划 |
[40:06] | We can use this guy to play the other side. It’s what he does. | 我们可以利用他来对付敌人 他擅长这个 |
[40:10] | Then you don’t seethis as a… | 你不觉得这是个场… |
[40:12] | as a dangerous gamble? | 危险的赌博吗? |
[40:19] | Well, it’s already paid off.He’s arranged a 75-kilo deal, | 哦 我们已经得到好处了 他被安排进行一次75公斤的交易 |
[40:22] | and he’s getting one of our undercover cops inside the factory. | 还要把我们的一个卧底警察弄进工厂 |
[40:30] | Horatio… let me make this clear for you. | Horatio… 我想把话说清楚 |
[40:33] | Any interference with Saris, violation of department policy. | 只要找Saris的茬 就是违反局里的政策 |
[40:38] | anks for the heads-up, Rick. | 多谢提醒 Rick |
[41:01] | So, you heard the news, right? Right? | 看来你听到消息了 是吧? 没错吧? |
[41:02] | You and me– we’re gonna be working together? | 你和我 咱俩要一起共事了? |
[41:09] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[41:11] | you-you have to have a little more faith in humanity. | 你… 你得对人性多点信心 |
[41:16] | Me, I’m a changed man. I am. | 我 我重新做人了 真的 |
[41:20] | I mean, I’m working for the good guys now… | 我是说 我现在给好人卖命了… |
[41:22] | to protect and to serve. | 保护和服务人民 |
[41:25] | You know? I organize a couple of wiretaps, a seizure here, raid there. | 你猜怎么着? 我还布置了一些眼线 这儿抓个人 那儿搞个突袭什么的 |
[41:29] | Who knows, man, maybe they’ll even give me my own badge like yours. | 也难说呀 伙计 说不定他们还会 给我个你那样的警徽 |
[41:33] | Your wife survived the attack. | 你妻子在袭击中活了下来 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I heard about that– terrible. | 是啊 我听说了 太可怕了 |
[41:42] | You know, I had a name of a pretty good doctor. | 你知道吗 我认识个很不错的医生 |
[41:45] | It’s too bad he’s dead. | 但很可惜他死了 |
[41:48] | On second thought, maybe I don’t want a badge after all. | 我想了想 还是不要警徽好了 |
[41:52] | You want to pull your gun out right now, you want to blow my brains out, | 你现在就想拔枪 把我脑袋打开花 |
[41:55] | but that badge, it’s the only thing stopping you, isn’t it? | 但是那个警徽 是唯一阻止你 这样做的原因 对吧? |
[41:58] | I know you took the blade. | 我知道刀是你偷的 |
[42:01] | Well, it’s too bad you didn’t get any prints on it then. | 哦 只可惜你没取到任何指纹 |