时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | This is not a negotiation. Each time you refuse, we take something away. | 这不是谈判 你拒绝一次 就失去些东西 |
[00:52] | Go to hell! | 去死吧你! |
[01:01] | You took over your sponsor’s debt without the money to pay it. | 你承担了赞助人的债务 却没有钱还账 |
[01:06] | Ivan isn’t happy. | Ivan很不爽 |
[01:11] | I’ll get the money. | 我会还钱的 |
[01:12] | It’s too late for that! | 太迟了! |
[01:15] | What are you gonna do,you gonna kill me? | 你要干嘛 杀了我吗? |
[01:17] | No.That would be a e ofunuekill | 不 那就太浪费 你的专业技能了 |
[01:24] | There is a certain robbery-homicide, I want it to go away. | 有一桩抢劫谋杀案 我希望它就此消失 |
[01:29] | No,I can’t do anything about that. | 不行 对此我无能为力 |
[01:32] | I warned you of what would occur should you refuse me. | 我警告过你 如果你拒绝我 会有什么结果 |
[01:36] | No,no,stop.Stop. | 不 不 |
[01:39] | So you’ll do what I ask? | 那么你会按我说的做吗? |
[01:43] | Never. | 绝不 |
[01:45] | No! No! No…! | 不要! 不要! 不要… |
[01:57] | If your own safety is not a concern, | 既然你不关心自身安全 |
[02:01] | perhaps the safety of others will be. | 也许别人的安全 值得你关心 |
[02:05] | You do what I ask, or the Gantry boy’s going to get hurt. | 你听我的话办事 否则Gantry的儿子就会受伤害 |
[02:09] | You’ll never find him. | 你永远也找不到他 |
[02:10] | You think you could hide him and his father? | 你以为能把他和他父亲藏起来? |
[02:14] | They’re back in Miami, and I know where they are. | 他们回迈阿密了 我知道他们在哪 |
[02:18] | Hey-hey,Mark,it’s me. Uh,why aren’t you picking up? I need you to call me,okay? | 嗨 Mark 是我 你怎么不接电话? 快给我回电话 好吧? |
[02:24] | it’s about Billy. | 和Billy有关 |
[02:37] | He’s not part of this! | 他和这些没有关系! |
[02:39] | He will be. | 会有关系的 |
[02:40] | And everything that I’ve done to you, I could do to him. | 我能对你下手 当然也可以对他下手 |
[02:46] | All right,I’ll do what you want. | 好吧 我会按你说的做 |
[02:48] | Is that a yes? | 这算是答应了吗? |
[02:49] | Just tell me what evidence you want me to get rid of. | 告诉我你想要毁掉哪个证据 |
[02:53] | When the broker dies… | 当经纪人死的时候… |
[02:57] | …you do whatever it takes to throw the case. | …你要不惜一切代价 把这个案子给混过去 |
[03:12] | What broker? I don’t know what case you’re talking about. | 什么经纪人? 我不知道你说的是哪个案子 |
[03:14] | You’ll know in an hour. | 一个小时之内你就会知道 |
[03:17] | Aim high,Mr. Wolfe. Aim high. | 眼光放长远点 Wolfe先生 长远点 |
[03:32] | An exchange broker was shot in his office on the 30th floor. | 一个外汇经纪人 在30层楼上的办公室里被枪杀 |
[03:36] | Got a call from a tenant who heard an alarm. | 一个房客听到警报声 给我们打了电话 |
[03:38] | I ran up there as soon as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶到了那里 |
[03:43] | You apprehend the shooter? | 你逮到了凶手? |
[03:44] | No. I’m the only guard on duty. | 没有 我是唯一一个值班的保安 |
[03:46] | I,uh,shut off the exits. | 我关闭了所有出口 |
[03:51] | So the killer’s still inside the building. | 这么说凶手还在这栋楼里面 |
[03:55] | I doubt if he had time to get down before I locked the building. | 我怀疑在我封锁整栋楼之前 他没有时间下楼逃走 |
[04:01] | Yeah,maybe he went up. | 也许他往楼上跑了 |
[04:03] | That’s funny,’cause your boss said the same thing. | 有意思 因为你的老大 也说了同样的话 |
[04:07] | Aim high,Mr. Wolfe. | 眼光放长远点 Wolfe先生 |
[04:11] | Aim high. | 长远点 |
[04:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | CSI:Miami Season07 Episode20 Wolfe In Sheep’s Clothing | |
[05:18] | What’s up with the purple water? | 水怎么是紫的? |
[05:22] | Let’s follow the trail and find out,Frank. | 顺着痕迹找找看 Frank |
[05:38] | There’s only one way off this roof,Horatio. | 只有一个办法能离开这里 Horatio |
[05:59] | How did you get up here so fast? Horatio just opened the scene. | 你怎么上来得这么快? Horatio刚刚开放现场 |
[06:02] | I didn’t want to wait for them to turn the elevators back on. | 我不想等他们重新启动电梯 |
[06:05] | So you ran up 30 flights of stairs? | 所以你爬了30层的楼梯? |
[06:10] | That’s dedication. | 够敬业的嘛 |
[06:21] | I’m Cynthia Lang. | 我是Cynthia Lang |
[06:22] | You wanted to talk to me? | 你想要和我谈谈? |
[06:24] | You were the victim’s assistant? | 你是受害人的助手? |
[06:25] | I was. | 是的 |
[06:26] | What did Mr. Warner do for a living? | Warner先生的工作是? |
[06:28] | He was a foreign currency exchange broker. | 他是外汇交易经纪人 |
[06:39] | He swapped drachmas for dollars here? | 他在这里交易德拉克马(希腊货币)? |
[06:42] | Wouldn’t a bank be better? | 去银行不是更好吗? |
[06:43] | Mr. Warner dealt with people who felt more comfortable outside the banking system. | 和Warner先生打交道的人 都不喜欢银行系统 |
[06:47] | So they’re criminals. | 这么说他们是罪犯 |
[06:49] | No,not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[06:53] | We got a through-and-through. | 子弹穿透了身体 |
[06:56] | Actually,it went all the way through the chair. | 实际上 子弹射穿了椅背 |
[07:14] | Any of his clients unhappy about the exchange rate? | 他的客户中有谁 对汇率不满意吗? |
[07:17] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[07:18] | Could be a nine mil. | 可能是9毫米 |
[07:20] | Body and the chair did a number on it though. | 子弹穿越身体和椅背后变扁了 |
[07:22] | It’s gonna be hard to match it to a gun. | 很难做枪支匹配 |
[07:31] | People fly from all over the world to do business in Miami, | 世界各地的人都飞到迈阿密做生意 |
[07:33] | and they need U.S. dollars to do it. | 他们需要美元 |
[07:36] | They’d bring Mr. Warner their currency and his fee, and he’d give them their cash. | 他们付给Warner先生外币和服务费 他就换给他们现金 |
[07:39] | So he kept cash on hand. | 这么说他手头有很多现金 |
[07:42] | Yes. At least two million,U.S. | 是的 至少有2百万美金 |
[07:45] | But he keeps it all in a locked safe. | 但他都放在一个保险柜里 |
[07:46] | I don’t even have access. | 我都不知道密码 |
[07:57] | How is it that you didn’t hear anything | 既然你的办公室就在隔壁 |
[07:59] | when your office shares a wall with his? | 为什么你没有听见任何动静? |
[08:01] | I was in the lobby getting Mr. Warner his Danish, | 我在大厅里帮Warner先生 遛他的丹麦克朗犬 |
[08:03] | like I do every morning. Ask anyone. | 天天如此 你可以问任何人 |
[08:07] | I appreciate the suggestion. | 感谢你的建议 |
[08:13] | – Ryan. – Yeah? | – 怎么了? |
[08:15] | Can you tell what’s been stolen? | 能看出来有哪些东西被偷了吗? |
[08:18] | The assistant said that he had a lot of money in here,but that’s missing. | 助手说他在这里放了很多钱 但现在都没有了 |
[08:21] | Well,we know how he got in. | 我们知道他是怎么弄开保险柜的 |
[08:22] | He drilled a hole in the door. | 在门上钻了一个孔 |
[08:25] | Probably used a borescope to line up the pins and bust open the lock. | 可能使用了窥膛仪 对准锁栓和槽口 从而打开锁 |
[08:32] | Well,if he was prepared to do that, | 如果他有备而来 |
[08:33] | I guess logic would state that he also was wearing gloves. | 他应该也会戴上手套 |
[08:37] | Yes. But if he used a nine mil, we would’ve found the shell casing. So… | 对 但是如果他使用了9毫米的子弹 我们会找到弹壳 所以… |
[08:43] | Well,I guess he must have scooped it up. | 我猜他一定是捡起来了 |
[08:44] | Yeah? What’s up? | 是我 怎么了? |
[08:49] | That sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[08:52] | – All right,bye. – Who was that? | – 好的 再见 – 那是谁? |
[08:55] | Delko. He said that he may have a lead on the purple water. | Delko 他可能找到了紫水的线索 |
[08:58] | He wants to know if any of us have any long rubber gloves. | 他想知道我们中有没有人 带了长橡胶手套 |
[09:01] | Oh,I think I do in my kit. | 哦 我想我的工具箱里有 |
[09:11] | So this is what turned the water purple. | 这就是让水变成紫色的东西 |
[09:14] | It’s an exploding dye pack,like the one banks use to protect their currency. | 这是爆炸了的染色包 银行用来保护他们的货币 |
[09:18] | So the guy threw the money in the Jacuzzi. | 所以他把钱 扔进了极可意浴缸里 |
[09:20] | Yeah. He tried to dilute the dye by opening the box underwater. | 是的 他在水下打开箱子 借此稀释染料 |
[09:29] | Probably still tinted the cash, | 但仍有可能把纸币染了色 |
[09:31] | but it didn’t leave it with the telltale ink marks that would render it unusable. | 但是还不至于留下可辨认的墨迹 使得纸币无法使用 |
[09:35] | So how do you explain the disappearance of the thief? | 那你怎么解释窃贼的不翼而飞? |
[09:37] | Packed the money in a bag, dripped all the way to the edge. | 把钱都装在袋子里 从楼顶上跳下去 |
[09:41] | Threw the money over the side? | 从楼顶把钱扔下去? |
[09:43] | No. If he would’ve done that from this height, there would be cash all over the street. | 没有 如果从这样的高度扔下去 大街上肯定遍地都是钱 |
[09:50] | So then what? | 然后呢? |
[09:51] | Air traffic control had no reports of a helicopter in the area. | 空中交通管制机构 没有该地区出现直升飞机的报告 |
[09:55] | There’s no human pancake on the sidewalk, so I think the guy BASE jumped. | 人行道上也没有高空坠落的尸体 我想窃贼把钱带在身上跳了下去 |
[10:09] | Guy’s got $2 million in wet cash,jumps over the side. | 身上带着2百万湿漉漉的美金 从楼顶上跳下去 |
[10:12] | That’s got to be a… what,at least an extra 100 pounds. | 怎么说…也增加了至少100多磅 |
[10:17] | It’s not impossible. | 也不是不可能 |
[10:18] | Anybody see him land? | 有人看见他落地吗? |
[10:20] | No one. | 没人看见 |
[10:21] | Why don’t you get the,uh, strongbox back to the lab. | 要不你把保险箱带回实验室? |
[10:25] | Okay. What are you gonna do? | 嗯 你要做什么? |
[10:26] | Retrace our killer’s fall. | 追踪杀手跳伞 |
[10:29] | See you in a bit. | 回见 |
[10:32] | Dave,you make any headway on our jumper? | Dave 跳伞者有什么进展吗? |
[10:35] | The city should have sent you all the buildings’ measurements by now. | 政府部门应该给了你 整个城市的地图数据 |
[10:38] | Okay,Eric,I’ve got it. | 好的 Eric 收到了 |
[10:43] | According to my research,most BASE jumpers have a standard glide ratio of two to one. | 根据我的调查 大多数极限跳伞者 都遵循标准的滑翔斜率2:1 |
[10:47] | So our thief glided two feet horizontally for every vertical foot that he dropped. | 就是说 这个贼每下降1英尺 就会平滑2英尺 |
[10:51] | Right. So it wouldn’t even matter even if he did have the extra weight from the cash, | 对 即使加上钱的重量 也不会有影响 |
[10:54] | because a larger chute would allow the drop to maintain at that ratio. | 一个大降落伞可以让 跳伞者保持那个比率 |
[10:57] | Now,your building is 450 feet high, | 你这座楼高450英尺 |
[10:59] | making the landing about 900 feet out. | 落地的地方大概在900英尺开外 |
[11:02] | You’re looking at about a block and a half. | 大约是一个半街区的距离 |
[11:05] | Our jumper would have landed anywhere along that line. | 跳伞者可能落在沿线任何一个地方 |
[11:12] | I’m not seeing any open spaces. | 没看进露天空地 |
[11:15] | No one reported a BASE jumper landing in the street. | 也没有人看见极限跳伞者落到街上 |
[11:17] | What about another building? | 另一座楼呢? |
[11:19] | Well,if that’s the case,you got a daredevil. | 如果落在那座楼上 那他绝对是个不怕死的 |
[11:21] | He’s have to clear at least 300 feet or he wouldn’t even walk away. | 他至少得清出300英尺的路 否则摔都摔死了 |
[11:24] | Look for anything under three stories with a flat roof,see what you find. | 找找三楼以下的平顶建筑 看能有什么发现 |
[11:29] | Okay,I see the area where he might have landed. | 好 我看见一个他可能降落的点了 |
[12:31] | Is that Jim Colton? | 他是Jim Colton? |
[12:32] | Yeah,we got his epithelials on the parachute. | 是 降落伞上有他的上皮组织 |
[12:34] | Now let’s see if we can put the gun in his hands. | 现在看看那把枪是不是他的 |
[12:36] | Oh,man,I got to take this. | 伙计 我接下电话 |
[12:38] | What now? We’re about to question a murder suspect. | 什么? 我们现在要审讯杀人嫌犯 |
[12:39] | I wouldn’t take it if it wasn’t important. | 如果不重要我不会接的 |
[12:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:48] | What do you want? | 你要怎么样? |
[12:49] | You have one of my men at your station. | 你们抓了一个我的手下 |
[12:53] | You’d better get them looking at someone else. | 你最好让他们 把注意力放到别人身上 |
[12:58] | – I’ll fix this. – Let me see your hands. | – 我会搞定的 – 把手伸出来 |
[13:00] | I thought you could use a little extra motivation. | 我看你需要一点额外动力 |
[13:04] | Check your phone. | 看看手机 |
[13:10] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[13:18] | You shot Ian Warner… | 你朝Ian Warner开枪… |
[13:20] | stole his money and jumped off the roof with it. | 偷了他的钱从屋顶跳下去 |
[13:22] | – Says who? – Says your DNA. | – 谁说的? – 你的DNA |
[13:26] | You worked at the,uh… | 你在… |
[13:28] | worked at the extreme sports center,right? | 在极限运动中心工作 对吧? |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:31] | Is there any other way your DNA could have ended up on that parachute? | 你的DNA在降落伞上 可能有其他原因吗? |
[13:35] | Yeah. I pack chutes all the time. | 是 我总打包降落伞 |
[13:38] | You fire guns all the time,too? | 你也总开枪? |
[13:45] | Yeah,it’s clean. | 干净 |
[13:47] | He could have washed his hands. | 他可能洗过手 |
[13:50] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[13:54] | – Don’t release him. – Eric,he’s clean. | – 别放他走 – Eric 他是清白的 |
[13:57] | He’s a suspect,Wolfe,okay? | Wolfe 他是嫌疑人 好吧? |
[13:58] | I can detain him for 48 hours. | 我可以拘留他48小时 |
[14:00] | – Now what the hell is this all about? – What? | – 你到底他妈怎么了? – 怎么? |
[14:02] | Interrogation 101. We ask them questions,they give us information. | 审讯最基本的规则 我们问 他们答 |
[14:05] | You totally gave the guy an out. | 你完全是在给这个家伙开脱 |
[14:06] | Unfortunately,Eric,we have to consider every possibility. | 很遗憾 Eric 我们必须考虑所有的可能性 |
[14:09] | I agree,but not in front of the suspect. | 我同意 但是不是在嫌疑人面前 |
[14:13] | Get your head in the case. | 对案子多用点心 |
[14:34] | There’s a certain robbery-homicide, I want it to go away. | 有个抢劫杀人案 我想让它不了了之 |
[14:38] | No,I can’t do anything about that. | 对不起 我无能为力 |
[14:55] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[15:35] | Mark,where have you been? | Mark 你在哪了? |
[15:37] | I had appointments all morning. What’s wrong? | 一上午我都有事 怎么了? |
[15:39] | I need you to go to someplace safe and just stay there. | 我要你去个安全的地方 呆着那里 |
[15:43] | What about Billy? | Billy呢? |
[15:45] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看见他是什么时候? |
[15:46] | I dropped him off at school. I was running a little bit late. | 我把他放在学校门口 我当时有点迟到了 |
[15:50] | Hold on,is Billy in trouble? | 等等 Billy有麻烦? |
[15:57] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[15:58] | He’s in trouble,all right? But if you go after him… | 他是有麻烦了 但是如果你找他… |
[16:02] | if try and find him, they’re going to kill Billy. | 如果你找他 他们会杀了Billy |
[16:06] | Who,the Russians? | 谁? 俄国人? |
[16:07] | Yeah,it’s the Russians and I know what they want. | 是的 是俄国人 我知道他们想要什么 |
[16:09] | All I got to do is stall them,okay? | 现在我只有想尽办法拖住他们 |
[16:13] | You need to stall? What does that mean? | 拖住? 拖住什么? |
[16:16] | It’s just some family stuff. | 只是一些家务事 |
[16:21] | Okay,I don’t like to pry… | 好把 我不喜欢八卦 |
[16:26] | …but I’m going to. What’s going on? | …但还是要问 出什么事了? |
[16:29] | I noticed your lip. It looks like you’re missing a tooth. | 我注意到你的嘴唇 看上去你掉了一颗牙 |
[16:32] | Did you get into a fight? | 你跟人打架了? |
[16:33] | No,no,no,uh,I had a crown made and the temporary fell out. | 没 没有 我做了个一个假牙 结果暂时的替牙掉了 |
[16:38] | You know how hard it is to get a dentist appointment with the hours that we work. So… | 你知道干我们这一行的 约个牙医有多难… |
[16:44] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:50] | So,I collected all of the items that got tossed out of the safe. | 我收集了扔出保险箱外的 所有东西 |
[16:53] | I think that our killer probably pushed them aside on his was to the lockbox. | 我想杀手走向保险箱时 可能推开了它们 |
[16:57] | Hopefully he left a print. | 希望他能留下指纹 |
[16:59] | I’d love an extra set of hands. | 能不能帮个忙 |
[17:00] | you got ’em. I’ve just got to take care of one thing first. | 当然 等我把手头的事做完 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:20] | B****** | 指纹识别再探 |
[17:27] | Got a call from a tenant who heard an alarm. | 我接到一个房客电话 说听到警报响 |
[17:29] | I ran up there as soon as I could. | 我马上跑上去 |
[19:36] | How’s it going? | 进行的怎么样了? |
[19:37] | I’m still running all the prints Calleigh tape-lifted | 我还在查Calleigh给的这些指纹 |
[19:40] | from the victim’s scattered safe contents. | 都来自受害人保险柜里那些零散东西 |
[19:42] | So far,the only ones here belong to the victim himself. | 到目前为止 这些指纹都是受害人自己的 |
[19:46] | You need any help? | 你需要帮助吗? |
[19:48] | No. No,listen, | 不 不 你听我说 |
[19:51] | um,about earlier… | 呃 关于刚才的事… |
[19:53] | If you’re worried about what happened during the interrogation,don’t. | 如果你为审讯时发生的事担心 那不必 |
[19:56] | – We all make mistakes. – Thanks. | – 我们都会犯错误 |
[20:05] | Ben Porterson. | – 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Oh,yeah,that’s the security guard from the building today. | 没错 他是今天那栋楼的保安 |
[20:11] | Yeah,apparently he was inside of Ian Warner’s safe. | 是 很明显他碰过Ian Warner的保险箱 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna have patrol bring him in. | 我去让巡逻队带他来 |
[20:18] | Hey,you know what? Why don’t I go do it. | 嘿 不然我来吧 |
[20:22] | No,I actually want to get Horatio in on this. | 不 我想找Horatio来 |
[20:25] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会办妥的 |
[20:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | There’s no way I’m gonna test positive for gunshot residue. | 我的弹药残留测试不可能是阳性 |
[20:45] | Do you carry a firearm,Mr. Porterson? | Porterson先生 你有枪吗? |
[20:48] | Yeah,nine mill. For my job. | 是的 口径9毫米 工作用 |
[20:50] | Relinquished it to the officers that brought me in. | 交给刚才带我进来的警官了 |
[20:52] | You see,nine millimeter is the same caliber round that we recovered from the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场发现的 也是9毫米口径 |
[20:57] | I didn’t shoot Mr. Warner. | 我没有杀Warner先生 |
[20:59] | That’s not what the evidence is telling us. | 证据可不是这么说的 |
[21:02] | – What’s that? – Gunshot residue. | – 那是什么 – 弹药残留 |
[21:07] | So how did it go down? | 怎么回事? |
[21:08] | You did the murder and your partner BASE jumped off the roof with the cash? | 你杀人 你的搭档带着钱从屋顶跳伞? |
[21:11] | No!Look,I didn’t do anything. | 不是 我什么都没做 |
[21:14] | You’re under arrest,Mr. Porterson, for the murder of Ian Warner. | Porterson先生 你涉嫌谋杀Ian Warner被捕了 |
[21:18] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[21:21] | No,all right,wait a second. | 不 等等 |
[21:25] | This doesn’t make sense. I’m innocent, | 没道理啊 我是无辜的 |
[21:29] | I swear.This is crazy. I didn’t do anything. | 我发誓 这太疯狂了 我什么也没做 |
[21:33] | – Mr. Wolfe. – So is he our guy? | – Wolfe先生 – 他是我们要找的人吗? |
[21:36] | Yeah,he popped positive for GSR. | 是的 他的射击残留物检测呈阳性 |
[21:39] | The security guard did? You sure? | 保安干的? 你确定? |
[21:42] | That’s what I said. | 我确定 |
[21:45] | What do you want to do about Jim Colton? | 那Jim Colton怎么办? |
[21:47] | I don’t know. What do you think,Mr. Wolfe? | 我不知道 你认为呢 Wolfe先生? |
[21:49] | Well,he didn’t test positive for GSR. | 他射击残留物检测是阴性 |
[21:52] | Can’t place him on the rooftop,so… | 也无法证明他当时在屋顶 那么… |
[21:55] | can’t put him at the murder scene. | 不能把他和谋杀案现场联系起来 |
[21:58] | So then we have to let him go. | 那么 只有放他走了 |
[21:59] | H,his DNA indirectly ties him to the scene. | H 他的DNA是和现场有间接联系的 |
[22:02] | Indirectly is not enough,is it,Eric? | 间接是不够的 对吗 Eric? |
[22:08] | Keep me posted,gentlemen. | 有消息通知我 先生们 |
[22:15] | No,I’m not just gonna calm down,okay? | 不 别跟我谈什么冷静 |
[22:17] | I want someone to tell me what’s going on with my son’s case. | 我希望有人告诉我 我儿子的案子到底怎么样了 |
[22:20] | I’d be happy to. | 我乐意效劳 |
[22:21] | Lieutenant,thank God. | 队长 感谢上帝 |
[22:23] | Ryan told me Billy’s been taken. | Ryan告诉我Billy被绑了 |
[22:25] | Mr. Gantry,as I recall, you and your son were supposed to leave town. | Gantry先生 据我回忆 你和你儿子应该离开这儿 |
[22:30] | Sarnoff shows up one day out of nowhere. | Sarnoff有天不知道从哪冒出来了 |
[22:32] | He starts pressuring me, threatening me,threatening my son. | 他开始向我施压 威胁我 威胁我儿子 |
[22:35] | Mark,you and Billy are gonna get out of here. All right? You got to disappear. | Mark 你和Billy需要离开这 好吗? 你们必须消失 |
[22:40] | We did it – we took your advice and we left. | 我们做了- 我们听了你的 离开了 |
[22:42] | And then I found out that Ryan took over my debt, and I couldn’t live with that. | 然后我发现Ryan在替我还债 我良心不安 |
[22:48] | So I got back a few days ago, and then he called and said that they have Billy. | 我几天前回来了 他打电话来说 Billy被绑架了 |
[22:51] | Look,I just don’t understand what’s going on. | 听着 我不知道发生了什么 |
[22:54] | Well,that makes two of us. | 显然 我们都不知道 |
[22:56] | Have a seat,please. Have a seat. | 请坐 请坐 |
[23:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:05] | Mr. Wolfe,where are you? | Wolfe先生 你在哪? |
[23:14] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[23:20] | I know that doesn’t look good,but I can explain it. | 我知道事情看来对我不利 但我可以解释 |
[23:23] | Do. | 说 |
[23:24] | I was going to pick up a suspect. | 我去抓个嫌犯 |
[23:27] | I got a flat. | 轮胎没气了 |
[23:31] | It was a setup. | 是个陷阱 |
[23:35] | The Russians were watching us. I should’ve known that. | 俄国帮在盯着我们呢 我早应该知道的 |
[23:38] | The guy who kidnapped me said that if I didn’t help in the Ian Warner investigation… | 绑我的人跟我说 如果我不帮他搞定Ian Warner案 |
[23:45] | …they would kill that kid. | …他们就杀了那个孩子 |
[23:47] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[23:51] | I analyzed my shirt: sucrose,calcium phosphate. | 我分析了我的衬衣: 蔗糖 磷酸钙 |
[23:55] | Do you know how many sugar refineries there are in Southern Florida? | 你知道在南佛罗里达有几家炼糖厂吗? |
[23:58] | – You subverted an investigation. – No,I did not. | – 你扰乱了案情调查 – 不 我没有 |
[24:00] | I slowed it down. | 我只是拖延了一下 |
[24:02] | And after that kid comes back, I will face every review board out there. | 等那个孩子回来了 我自己去跟内部审查解释 |
[24:08] | Horatio, they’re watching my every move. | Horatio 他们在盯着我的一举一动 |
[24:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | What about Billy? | Billy怎么办? |
[24:22] | ****** | 交给我 |
[24:36] | ***** | 我找到了个嫌犯 |
[24:39] | Hey,Jamie. | 嘿 Jamie |
[25:12] | Is this the security guy’s jacket? | 这是保安的外套吗? |
[25:14] | Yeah. Something just wasn’t sitting quite right with me. | 是的 有些东西我觉得不对劲 |
[25:18] | Well,Calleigh,you know that a… | Calleigh 你知道… |
[25:20] | a hunch doesn’t trump evidence. I mean,the guy had GSR on his jacket, | 直觉不能制造证据 我的意思是 那人的衣服上有射击残留物 |
[25:24] | his print was on the victim’s safe, | 他的指纹在受害人的保险箱上 |
[25:26] | and his gun’s the right caliber. | 他的手枪的口径也是一样的 |
[25:28] | – That gun? – Yeah,that gun. | – 那把枪? – 是的 那把枪 |
[25:29] | It’s clean. | 是干净的 |
[25:30] | And it looks like it’s never even been fired. | 看起来好像从没有开过 |
[25:33] | And get this – I ran a modified Griess test, | 我做了个标准Griess测试 |
[25:35] | just to see exactly where the GSR residue landed. | 仔细看看弹药残留物到底在哪 |
[25:38] | Because GSR typically will spray back onto the shooter in a speckle pattern. | 弹药残留物通常一般以点的形式 撒落在枪手身上 |
[25:43] | Two shots. | 两枪 |
[25:49] | But look at this. Check out the shape – it’s a smear. | 但是看看这 看看形状 是抹渍 |
[25:53] | Someone else fired the murder weapon, | 别人开了那一枪 |
[25:55] | and then wiped the GSR onto Ben. | 然后把射击残留物抹在了Ben身上 |
[25:58] | Maybe he wiped the GSR on his own jacket. | 也许是他把射击残留物 擦在他的外套上的 |
[26:00] | – Don’t touch that! – What? | – 别碰! – 什么? |
[26:01] | Drop it! You’re not wearing gloves. | 放下! 你没戴手套 |
[26:05] | I know,I know,it was just a weird mistake. | 我知道 我知道 天 我怎么犯了这个错 |
[26:11] | You are one of the most meticulous people I have ever worked with. | 你是我同事中 最谨慎仔细的一个 |
[26:14] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[26:16] | What are you talking about,what am I doing? I made a mistake. | 你在说什么啊? 我不过犯了一个错 |
[26:18] | You don’t make mistakes. | 你从不犯错 |
[26:19] | You certainly don’t make mistakes like that. | 绝对不犯这种低级错误 |
[26:23] | You know,Ryan,I have to tell you | Ryan 我要告诉你 |
[26:24] | that I think you’re acting the way you acted when you were gambling. | 现在你的行为就像是 又开始赌博了一样 |
[26:27] | I’m not gambling. | 我没有赌博 |
[26:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:34] | But I want you to know that with all we’ve been through, | 希望你明白 我们是患难与共的同伴 |
[26:37] | if there is something bothering you, | 如果你有麻烦 |
[26:39] | if there is anything bothering you, | 任何麻烦 |
[26:40] | you do not have to keep it a secret from me. | 你不必对我保密 |
[26:43] | I’m not keeping anything a secret. | 我没有什么秘密 |
[26:47] | I got secrets – don’t tell anybody. | 我有秘密啊 别告诉别人 |
[26:53] | What was that about? | 他干什么啊? |
[27:05] | I guess I’m not quite clear on why you brought me back in here. | 我不是很清楚 为什么又把我带回来 |
[27:08] | Well,we’re hoping you’ll be straightforward with us now that we know the truth. | 我们希望你能跟我们坦诚相待 因为我们知道事实真相 |
[27:11] | We know that you didn’t shoot Ian Warner. | 我们知道 枪杀Ian Warner的不是你 |
[27:13] | So you believe me. | 那么你们相信我 |
[27:15] | We believe that you didn’t pull the trigger, | 我们相信你没有扣动扳机 |
[27:16] | but somehow you’re still connected to this murder. | 但你还是跟谋杀有关系 |
[27:18] | How? | 怎么会? |
[27:19] | We found your fingerprint in the safe, | 保险柜上有你的指纹 |
[27:21] | but the gunshot residue that we found was transferred. | 但弹药残留物是转移上去的 |
[27:30] | I’m being set up. | 我被陷害了 |
[27:32] | That’s what we’re wondering. | 我们也这么想 |
[27:34] | Who were you in contact with around the time of the murder? | 凶杀案时间段你跟谁有接触? |
[27:41] | Cynthia. | |
[27:43] | Cynthia Lang?Ian’s assistant? | Cynthia Lang? Ian的助理? |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:48] | I didn’t want to say nothing- | 我原本不想说 |
[27:50] | I mean,I have a fiance- | 我是说 我有未婚妻 |
[27:52] | but Cynthia, she asked me out last week. | 但是Cynthia 她上星期约我出去 |
[27:57] | She’s kind of aggressive for a woman. | 她是那种主动的女人 |
[28:02] | I guess I kind of liked the attention. | 我猜我喜欢被关注 |
[28:04] | And this morning? | 那今早呢? |
[28:07] | It was down in the lobby. | 在大厅里 |
[28:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:10] | She found me and told me she couldn’t wait to see me… | 她找到我 然后说 等不急了要见我… |
[28:15] | and,uh,pulled me into the elevator. | 然后把我拉到电梯里 |
[28:34] | Wait a minute. That loser told you what? | 等等 那个窝囊废说什么? |
[28:37] | The security guard told us that you seduced him, | 保安告诉我们你勾引了他 |
[28:40] | that you tricked him into staying on the first floor while your office was robbed. | 当你的办公室被打劫的时候 他被你困在了一楼 |
[28:43] | Yeah,that’s me. | 是 那就是我 |
[28:45] | Do I look like the kind of girl who would do that? | 我看起来像是会做那种事的女孩子么? |
[28:47] | You’re saying you didn’t have sex with Ben Porterson? | 你是说你没有和Ben Porterson上过床? |
[28:50] | I would never be that desperate. | 我还不至于那么饥渴 |
[28:52] | Well,if you would like to disprove his story, we can process you. | 好吧 如果你想要驳斥他的说法的话 我们可对你取证 |
[28:55] | For what,exactly? | 取什么证? |
[28:57] | Gunshot residue,for starters. | 比如 弹药残留物 |
[28:59] | And then DNA. | 还有DNA |
[29:02] | Just to disprove him? | 只是用来拆穿他? |
[29:04] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[29:09] | I want a lawyer. | 我要一个律师 |
[29:27] | We haven’t had an incident at this school in over ten years. | 十多年了 这学校从来 没有发生过这样的事 |
[29:29] | What makes you think he was taken from here? | 你们凭什么认为 他是在这里被带走的? |
[29:31] | Principal,I can assure you that my sources are credible. | 校长 我可以保证 信息来源是绝对可靠的 |
[29:35] | Did you bring the security footage? | 你有没有带来安全部门的录像? |
[29:40] | The camera from our main entrance. | 这是我们主入口的摄像机拍的 |
[29:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | 17 RESULTS FOUND | 17个搜索结果 |
[30:41] | I analyzed my shirt: sucrose, calcium phosphate. | 我分析了我的衬衫:蔗糖 磷酸钙 |
[30:44] | Do you know how many sugar refineries there are in Southern Florida? | 你知道南佛罗里达州 有多少个炼糖厂吗? |
[31:30] | Looks like we shouldn’t have released you. | 看起来我们不该放了你 |
[31:34] | Where’s the boy? | 那个男孩在哪? |
[31:35] | Boy? What boy? I don’t know anything… | 男孩? 什么男孩? 我什么都不知道… |
[31:37] | What is the money for,then? | 那么 这些钱是干什么用的? |
[31:42] | I just followed orders. | 我只是听指令做事 |
[31:43] | Show up at the high-rise, | 抵达大厦 |
[31:44] | bust into that safe and jump off the roof with the cash. | 炸掉保险箱 带着钱从屋顶跳下来 |
[31:46] | Why are you digging a grave,then? | 那你为什么要挖个坟墓? |
[31:49] | It’s not a grave. | 那不是坟墓 |
[31:50] | I was gonna stash the money in there. | 我打算把钱藏在那里 |
[31:52] | Just lay low till the heat was off me. | 在风声过去之前保持低调 |
[32:29] | Where is the boy? | 那个男孩在哪? |
[32:30] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我和那件事没任何关系 |
[32:33] | Jim,take my advice. | Jim 相信我 |
[32:36] | They’re gonna kill you next. | 他们接下来就会杀了你的 |
[32:51] | Like I said,Jim,you’re gonna be next. | 就像我说的 Jim 你会是下一个 |
[32:55] | No way my people did that to Sergei. | 我的人绝对不会这么对Sergei |
[32:58] | Hook him up,please. | 把他铐上 |
[33:06] | The difference is yours will be at point-blank range. | 区别在于你的死 会是近距离射杀 |
[33:12] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[33:13] | You have to protect me from them. | 你必须保护我不受他们的伤害 |
[33:16] | Where is the boy? | 那个男孩在哪? |
[33:23] | You have no new messages. | 您没有新的口信 |
[33:27] | Look,I don’t know any names. | 听着 我不知道他们的名字 |
[33:30] | But you know exactly where they are,don’t you? | 但你知道他们在哪 不是吗? |
[34:15] | You stay quiet,you live. You understand? | 你保持安静就不会死 |
[34:57] | This is Wolfe. | 明白吗? |
[34:58] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经达成共识了 |
[35:05] | Listen,your guy is free. | 听着 你的人已经自由了 |
[35:06] | I got Jim Colton cut loose,he’s still got the cash. | 我已经让Jim Colton脱身了 他照样还能拿到钱 |
[35:09] | I thought that was the deal. | 这不是我们的交易吗 |
[35:11] | Who says I have only one guy? | 谁说我只有一个手下的? |
[35:15] | Listen,you got to give me all the information. That’s how it works. | 听着 你必须给我全部的消息 这样才能解决问题 |
[35:17] | I can fix whatever situation you want, | 要什么局势随你决定 |
[35:18] | but you’ve got to give me the information,all right? | 但是你必须给我信息 行不行? |
[35:20] | Now,who is this other guy? | 现在告诉我 另一个手下是谁? |
[35:21] | It’s too late. Now you deal with the consequences. | 太晚了 现在你要对结果负责 |
[35:24] | No,no,no,no,listen to me. | 不不不 听我说 |
[35:27] | You listen to me. I’ve done everything you asked me to do,okay? | 你听我说 我已经完成了你所有条件 明白么? |
[35:30] | I have done everything that you have asked… | 我已经做了你要求的任何事情… |
[35:31] | No,you haven’t,Mr. Wolfe! | 不 你没有 Wolfe先生! |
[35:34] | You’ve only made things more difficult. | 你把事情变得更复杂 |
[35:41] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[35:44] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我当时就应该杀了你的 |
[35:48] | – The deal’s off. – No. | – 交易结束 – 不 |
[35:51] | No. No. No! No! | 不不不不! |
[36:09] | Hang on,Mr. Wolfe. Billy,You okay,son? Billy?Let’s go. You okay? Are you all right? | 稳住 Wolfe Billy 你还好吗 孩子? Billy 我们走 你好吗? 没事吧? |
[36:15] | Mr. Wolfe, we’re coming home. | Wolfe 我们现在回来了 |
[36:51] | This is all of Ian Warner’s money? | 这就是Ian Warner所有的钱? |
[36:52] | Yep. Horatio got Jim Colton to come clean on the heist. | 是的 Horatio让Jim Colton全盘招供了 |
[36:55] | He was in possession of this bag. | 他现在持有这个包 |
[37:00] | Nine mil. | 九毫米 |
[37:02] | It’s the same caliber as the mushroom round I recovered from the scene. | 和我在现场找到的扁弹头是同一口径 |
[37:04] | Yeah,the gun’s been wiped clean, probably by Jim. | 是啊 枪被擦干净了 大概是Jim做的 |
[37:08] | Maybe,uh… | 也许 |
[37:11] | maybe that can help. | 也许这能帮上忙 |
[37:18] | What the hell is this? | 这算是什么? |
[37:20] | It’s from the crime scene. | 这是掉在犯罪现场的 |
[37:22] | I found it in the broker’s office. | 我在经纪人的办公室里找到的 |
[37:25] | I – I thought the killer took the only shell casing at the crime scene. | 我 我以为是凶手在犯罪现场 带走了唯一的那个弹壳 |
[37:28] | – No,I scooped it up. – Why? | – 不 我藏起来了 – 为什么? |
[37:31] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[37:34] | You had us spinning our wheels all day | 你拿着最关键的那个证物 |
[37:36] | while you were holding onto a key piece of evidence? | 害的我们一整天都在瞎忙? |
[37:39] | – I’m sorry. – What the hell is wrong with you,Wolfe? | – 我很抱歉 – 你到底有什么问题啊 Wolfe? |
[37:44] | Take a look at it. | 看看证物吧 |
[37:54] | It has ridge detail. | 有指纹 |
[37:57] | And you’ve had it the whole time? | 你一直都藏着? |
[37:58] | – There are extenuating circumstances. – Just get out. | – 情非得已 – 出去 |
[38:05] | Just get out. | 出去 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna get this to Fingerprints. | 我把这拿去指纹扫描 |
[38:19] | This shell casing was on the floor of your boss’s office. | 这个弹壳是在你老板 办公室的地板上的找到的 |
[38:24] | Your print’s on it. | 你的指纹在上面 |
[38:26] | We know that you loaded the gun that killed your boss. | 杀死你老板的子弹 是你装入枪里的 |
[38:28] | And I’m willing to bet if we tested you for GSR, | 我相信 如果测试 你身上的弹药残留物 |
[38:30] | we’d find out that you pulled the trigger as well. | 会发现也是你扣动的扳机 |
[38:50] | Ian was one of the richest currency exchange brokers anywhere. | Ian算是世上最有钱的 外汇交易经纪人之一 |
[38:55] | He’d forgotten the people who graciously helped him to that position of power. | 但他忘记了 是谁出力 送他达到那样的权利位置 |
[39:07] | So this wasn’t about the money? | 所以说这和钱没关系? |
[39:09] | No. It was about disrespect. | 不 是因为傲慢 |
[39:12] | None of this would have been necessary if he’d shaken a few hands along the way. | 如果他懂得一路上 和人握握手 这一切就不必要了 |
[39:16] | Or kissed the ring. | 或是亲吻戒指 (黑帮内表示敬意的方式) |
[39:21] | So they’re being relocated. | 他们被重新安置了 |
[39:25] | Ian was my boss,but I work for others. | Ian是我的老板 但是我为别人工作 |
[39:29] | Listen,your guy is free. I thought that was the deal. | 听着 你的人已经自由了 这不是我们的交易吗 |
[39:31] | Who says I have only one guy? | 谁说我只有一个手下的? |
[39:36] | And they decided it was time for him to go. | 他们决定是时候 让他消失了 |
[39:44] | Mr. Warner,I have a message for you. | Warner先生 有一条你的口信 |
[39:45] | Cynthia,please,not right now. | Cynthia 别 现在不行 |
[39:53] | Make it fast. | 动作快点 |
[40:04] | Is everything all right up there? | 一切都没问题吗? |
[40:08] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[40:28] | You and Jim Colton were quite a team. | 你和Jim Colton是个不错的团队 |
[40:32] | They promised us we would never be caught. | 他们保证过 我们不会被抓到的 |
[40:35] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[40:43] | IT DOESN’T MATTER | 这没关系 |
[40:46] | IN THE END, | 到最后 |
[40:47] | WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT. | 我们拿走我们想要的 |
[40:55] | AND YOU’LL DO TIME FOR IT. | 而你会为此服刑 |
[41:00] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[41:23] | Why do you think the Russians went after me? | 为什么那些俄罗斯人会选择我? |
[41:26] | Because they sensed an opening, | 他们以为有机可乘 |
[41:29] | but they underestimated you,didn’t they? | 但他们低估你了 不是吗? |
[41:39] | H,they’re trying to break us. | H 他们在试着瓦解我们 |
[41:45] | I say bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |