时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Hey, Ms. O’Donnell. Hi, it’s Megan Hamilton. | 嗨 O’Donnell太太 嗨 我是Megan Hamilton |
[00:16] | Sorry for calling so early, but the gate code your assistant gave me doesn’t work. | 很抱歉这么早打电话给你 但是你助理给我的大门密码不对 |
[00:20] | So, please, call me if you still want me to make your breakfast. | 如果你还想让我为你做早餐的话 请打电话给我 |
[01:18] | Damn it, damn it. | 该死 真见鬼 |
[01:57] | Who are u? What do you want from me? | 你是谁? 你想从我这得到什么? |
[02:52] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问你有什么情况? |
[02:56] | Help me… | 救我… |
[02:59] | Ma’am, you’re going to have to speak up. | 女士 你得说得大声一些 |
[03:06] | I’m dispatching units to your location. Please remain on the line. | 我正在向您的位置派出员警 请不要挂线 |
[03:49] | I’ve got one female down. Let’s secure the premises. See if anyone’s in the house. | 我这里有位女士倒下了 保护现场 看看房子里还有没有其他人 |
[03:54] | Miss, can you hear me? Can you tell us what happened? | 小姐 你能听见我说话吗? 能告诉我发生了些什么吗? |
[03:58] | She has a penetrating wound to the back. | 她的背上有处刺入伤 |
[04:00] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她流了很多的血 |
[04:02] | Pupils are sluggish. Nonreactive. She’s going into shock. | 瞳孔反应迟钝 没有反馈 她快休克了 |
[04:05] | – Clear. – Got to get it packed. | – 让开 – 必须赶紧包扎伤口 |
[04:07] | The house is clear. | 房子里没其他人 |
[04:09] | – Stay with us. – Diminished breath sounds. | – 坚持住 – 呼吸声减弱 |
[04:12] | I’m starting oxygen. Stay with me, sweetie. Here we go. | 我现在开始给她吸氧 坚持住 宝贝 开始吸吧 |
[04:17] | It’s gonna be all right. That’s it. | 有我们在这儿 这就对了 |
[04:19] | We need to start a line. | 我们要给她扎根输液管 |
[04:22] | Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[04:26] | She’s hypotensive. | 她的血压很低 |
[04:31] | Let’s get some fluids in her. | 开始给她输液 |
[04:33] | – Line’s in. – Okay. | – 扎进去了 – 好的 |
[04:36] | Pulse is weak and thready. She’s not going to make it. | 脉搏很纤弱 她熬不过去的 |
[04:39] | Let’s get her out of here. | 快把她抬走 |
[04:40] | We need to get her to the E.R.now. We need the gurney. | 得立即送她去急救室 把轮床推来 |
[04:48] | I got her head. Okay, go. | 我托着她的头了 好的 走 |
[04:49] | One, two, three. | 一 |
[05:27] | CSI:Miami Season07 Episode19 Target Specific | 二 三 |
[05:40] | BP’s dropping. We’ve got to stabilize her before it’s too late. | 血压正在下降 我们必须及早让她稳定下来 |
[05:54] | So, who is our victim, Mr. Wolfe? | 我们的受害者是谁 Wolfe先生? |
[05:56] | The victim is Megan Hamilton. | 受害者叫Megan Hamilton |
[05:59] | And according to the neighbors, she lives alone, she keeps to herself. | 据邻居们说 她一个人住 总是独来独往 |
[06:02] | What is her condition? | 她现在的状况怎么样? |
[06:06] | Hospital lists her condition as critical, but between you and me, | 医院说她的情况很危急 但私下里说 |
[06:08] | I don’t think she’s going to make it. | 我想她熬不过去 |
[06:10] | Mr. Wolfe, does this appear to be a robbery to you? | Wolfe先生 对你来说这看起来像是抢劫吗? |
[06:14] | No. All the electronics were untouched. The jewelry’s all in place. | 不 所有电器都没有动过 珠宝也都在原处 |
[06:17] | Other than that, the place is trashed. | 但除此之外 这里一团糟 |
[06:19] | – Then it could be personal. – Yeah. | – 可能是私人恩怨 – 嗯 |
[06:22] | The attacker came in through an open window in… in the back. | 袭击者是从一扇开着的… 开着的后窗里进来的 |
[06:33] | Horatio, there is a bullet hole in this wall. | Horatio 这面墙上有个弹孔 |
[06:37] | And here’s why. | 而原因在此 |
[06:47] | Two rounds have been fired from this weapon. | 这支枪里射出过两发子弹 |
[06:53] | She shot at her attacker. One bullet’s in the wall. | 她朝着她的袭击者开枪 有一颗子弹打在墙里 |
[06:59] | Where’s the other one? | 另一发在哪? |
[07:01] | Maybe her attacker took it with him. | 也许被她的袭击者带走了 |
[07:06] | You know what? I’ve got directional blood drops leading towards that door. | 你知道么? 我看到血迹延伸向那扇门 |
[07:12] | Follow the trail, please. | 麻烦跟着痕迹看看 |
[07:36] | No! No! No! No! Good dog! Good dog! Good dog! Good dog! | 不不不! 乖狗狗! 乖狗狗! 乖狗狗! |
[07:40] | Hey, hey, hey, relax. Relax. | 嘿嘿嘿 放松 放松 |
[07:43] | Good boy. Just relax. | 好孩子 放松下来 |
[07:52] | Sit down. Relax, okay? | 坐下 放松 明白吗? |
[07:55] | You want a bone? There you go. Jeez. | 要吃骨头吗? 给你 上帝啊 |
[08:01] | Yeah, hi, this is Officer Wolfe. | 嗨 我是Wolfe警官 |
[08:03] | Can I get, uh… can I get Animal Control downt the Hamilton crime scene? | 能不能 呃…能不能派动物管制局的人 到Hamilton家的犯罪现场来? |
[08:08] | The sooner the better. Thanks. | 越快越好 谢谢 |
[08:47] | All right, I have stolen this can of mineral spirits from our maintenance guy. | 好的 我从咱们的维修人员那儿 偷了这瓶矿物汽油来 |
[08:52] | So I say if he comes looking for it, we throw Wolfe under the bus. | 所以如果他过来找的话 咱们就让Wolfe做替罪羊 |
[08:55] | It’s for a good cause. | 这主意不错 |
[08:57] | I also talked to Natalia. | 我和Natalia谈过了 |
[08:58] | All of the blood on the knife we found and the floor belongs to Megan. | 咱们从刀子上和地板上找到的血 都是Megan的 |
[09:02] | She didn’t find any from the attacker. | 她没找到任何袭击者的血迹 |
[09:04] | So she didn’t shoot him after all. | 所以说她根本就没有射中他 |
[09:06] | No, it doesn’t look that way. | 是呀 看起来没有 |
[09:18] | Hey, what are you doing? That’s going to destroy the print. | 嘿 你在干什么? 这样会破坏指纹的 |
[09:21] | The only way to lift this print is to destroy it. | 想要提取这枚指纹就只能破坏它 |
[09:24] | When I tried to dust the blade before, the powder wouldn’t take, | 我之前给刀刃上撒粉的时候 粉粘不上 |
[09:27] | and I realized that the print was trapped under a layer of wax. | 然后我意识到指纹被粘在了一层蜡下面 |
[09:33] | – Who waxes a knife? – Collectors. | – 谁会给刀上蜡? – 收藏家们 |
[09:36] | They use a product called Renaissance Wax to preserve antiques. | 他们用一种叫Renaissance Wax 的产品来保护古董 |
[09:39] | So whoever applied it, would have left behind a print. | 所以任何上蜡的人都可能留下了指纹 |
[09:41] | Yep. That’s why I needed this solvent to remove the wax. | 是的 这就是我用这种溶剂来除蜡的原因 |
[09:45] | Luckily, you know, fingerprint oils corrode metal. | 幸运的是 我们知道 指纹上的油脂会侵蚀金属 |
[09:54] | Oh, I get it. You apply a charge to the blade and then add a conductive powder. | 喔 我明白了 你给刀刃通上电 然后再倒上一种导电的粉 |
[09:58] | Exactly. Hopefully the powder attracts the fingerprint. | 完全正确 但愿粉末能显出指纹 |
[10:37] | As you may have deduced, Mr. Garrity, we’ve recovered your knife. | 也许你猜到了 Garrity先生 我们找到了你的刀 |
[10:41] | Finally. | 总算找到了 |
[10:42] | I was beginning to think you guys were ignoring me. | 我还以为你们这群人有意无视我 |
[10:45] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[10:46] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧? |
[10:49] | I reported that knife stolen a week ago. | 我一周前就把刀报失了 |
[10:51] | Along with a dozen other items from my ancient Rome collection. | 还有我的古罗马收藏中的 其他一堆东西 |
[10:54] | Stolen? | 被盗了? |
[10:57] | Yeah. Well, that’s why I’m here, right? | 是呀 这就是我在这的原因 不是吗? |
[11:00] | Where did you find it? | 你们在哪找到的? |
[11:01] | In Megan Hamilton’s house. | 在Megan Hamilton的家里 |
[11:06] | I knew it. I knew she was the one. | 我就知道 我就知道是她偷的 |
[11:09] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[11:10] | Megan is my personal chef. | Megan是我的私家厨师 |
[11:13] | She cooks dinner for me three times a week. | 她一周为我做三次饭 |
[11:16] | Just before the items went missing, I caught her handling the knife. | 在这些东西不见之前 我撞见过她拿着刀 |
[11:21] | She said it belonged in a museum. | 她说那应该放在博物馆里 |
[11:23] | Did you confront her about the theft? | 被盗的事你有跟她对质吗? |
[11:24] | Yeah. She denied it, of course. | 有呀 她当然不承认了 |
[11:27] | She was stabbed with that knife this morning. | 今天早上她被这把刀刺伤了 |
[11:31] | Hold on. You don’t think I did that. | 等等 你们该不会认为是我干的吧 |
[11:34] | Well, it makes sense. | 哦 这说得通 |
[11:36] | She steals your stuff, you go back to get it, then you punish her. | 她偷了你的东西 你去拿回来 然后你又惩罚了她 |
[11:41] | Why on earth would I stab an employee with a Roman dagger worth $75,000. | 我为什么要用一把价值7万5千块的 罗马匕首来刺我的雇员? |
[11:47] | It does have a very sharp blade. | 它的刀刃确实很锋利 |
[11:53] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你是怎么想的? |
[11:54] | He went back to Megan’s house to get his knife and ended up stabbing her with it? | 他去Megan家取回他的刀 最后又用刀刺了她? |
[11:58] | That’s why nothing else was taken. And that’s why she owns a gun. She knew she needed protection. | 这就是其他东西都没丢的原因 也是她有枪的原因 她知道自己需要保护 |
[12:04] | Yeah, but that just doesn’t make sense. | 是的 但那就是说不通 |
[12:06] | She’s got a successfulusiness, her friends says she loves her job, why would she steal? | 她有一个很成功的事业 她的朋友说 她很喜欢她的工作 那干吗还要偷东西呢? |
[12:11] | Well, she’s surrounded by Garrity’s wealth. Maybe she thinks she deserves what he’s got. | 喔 她被Garrity的财富包围着 也许她认为他有的她也配有 |
[12:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:17] | Even so, I do think it’s important to remember that she’s the victim in this case. | 话随如此 但我确实认为 记得她才是本案受害人很重要 |
[12:20] | Yeah, well, I hope our victim can shed a little light on the situation. | 是呀 但愿咱们的受害人 能为破案提供点线索 |
[12:26] | -Megan’s awake? – Yeah, she’s stable. | – Megan醒了? – 是的 她已经稳定了 |
[12:28] | Horatio’s on his way over. | Horatio已经去医院了 |
[12:42] | You. | 是你 |
[12:46] | I saw you in my house. You’re the police officer. | 我在我家里看到过你 你是那个警官 |
[12:52] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样? |
[12:55] | My dog… | 我的狗… |
[12:58] | I left her chained up in the yard. | 我把她拴在院子里了 |
[13:00] | Can you please feed her? | 请你喂喂她好吗? |
[13:02] | She’s in good hands. | 她得到了妥善安置 |
[13:06] | Did you catch the guy that did this to me? | 你们抓到那个歹徒了吗? |
[13:11] | Miss Hamilton, Patrick Garrity claims that you took valuables from him. | Hamilton小姐 Patrick Garrity指称 你偷了他的财物 |
[13:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:18] | Well, the knife that you were stabbed with, he claims belongs to him, and that you took it. | 刺伤你的那把刀 他说是他的 被你偷了 |
[13:26] | I was just stabbed within an inch of my life and you think I’m a thie | 我刚差点被刺死 你却觉得我是个贼 |
[13:33] | Have you considered that maybe the person that did this to me | 你有想过也许刺伤我那个歹徒 |
[13:39] | was just trying to rob me? | 只是要抢劫我吗? |
[13:41] | I have. | 我想过了 |
[13:46] | Did you check the kitchen? I’m a person chef. My clients pay me in cash. | 你检查过厨房吗? 我是个私人厨师 我的客户用现金跟我结账 |
[13:53] | There’s a box… of money… | 我有个放钱的箱子 |
[13:58] | in a drawer… under the bar. | 在吧台下面的抽屉里 |
[14:02] | That’s why you own a gun. | 你有枪是为了这个 |
[14:04] | Right, the gun. I shot him. | 对 我的枪 我拿枪射他了 |
[14:08] | He should be injured. | 他应该被击中了 |
[14:10] | The problem is, is that your blood is the only blood we recovered. | 问题是 现场只有你的血迹 |
[14:15] | That’s impossible. I know I shot him. | 不可能 我肯定击中他了 |
[14:21] | Please… go to the kitchen, look for the money. | 请你去厨房找找那些钱 |
[14:28] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:12] | Yeah, no. I know she said she shot the guy, but the only blood we found was hers. | 对 不 我知道她说她射中歹徒了 但是我们只发现她的血迹 |
[15:17] | Yes, I’m going to look for the hidden cash in the drawer. | 对 我要去找她藏在抽屉里的钱 |
[15:21] | All right, I’ll see you in five. | 好吧 五分钟后见 |
[16:42] | Hey, Eric. I think Megan was telling the truth. | 嗨 Eric 我想Megan说的是真的 |
[17:13] | You’re making a big mistake. I’m a police officer. Don’t do this. | 你犯大错了 我是警察 住手 |
[17:26] | Hey, I heard a gate slam. What happened? | 嗨 我听见门咣当响 发生什么了? |
[17:29] | The attacker came back. | 那个歹徒回来过 |
[17:31] | What do you mean the attacker came back? You okay? | 歹徒回来过是什么意思? 你没事吧? |
[17:36] | I need some gauze. | 我需要纱布 |
[17:36] | Hey, Calleigh, talk to me. Are you okay? | 嘿 Calleigh 跟我说话 你没事吧? |
[17:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. He put the bag over my head and he took my weapon. | 是 我没事 他用袋子蒙住我的头 拿走了我的枪 |
[17:43] | – Made me drop the evidence. – What do you need me to do? | – 逼我把证据给他了 – 你需要我做什么? |
[17:45] | – I need you to get me some gauze, please. – All right. | – 我要你找块纱布来 求你了 – 好的 |
[17:52] | Gauze is in here? | 纱布在这里吗? |
[17:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:00] | Put it in there. | 放进这里 |
[18:02] | All right, here. | 好 放进去了 |
[18:03] | I couldn’t see him, but I could smell him.Scents are invisible to the eye, | 我看不见他 但能闻见他的气味 气味用眼睛看不见 |
[18:06] | but they’re really just volatile chemicals that are floating through the air. | 但它们是很容易挥发的化学物质 飘散在空气里 |
[18:09] | Any leftover scent from the bag will be absorbed by the gauze and we can analyze that. | 袋子上的任何剩余气味 都会被纱布吸收 咱们可以分析 |
[18:12] | – Sounds like a long shot. – It’s all we’ve got. | – 听上去希望很渺茫 – 咱们只有这个 |
[18:25] | Officer Wolfe? Mindy from Animal Control. | Wolfe警官? 我是动物管制局的Mindy |
[18:28] | Hey, how you doing? What can I do for you? | 嗨 你好 有什么需要我帮忙的? |
[18:30] | Uh, look, I don’t know anything about solving crimes or whatever, but this dog… | 呃 听着 我对破案一窍不通 但这条狗… |
[18:35] | Oh, yeah, the one that tried to make my face look like a Picasso painting this morning. | 哦 是呀 今早要把我脸咬花成 毕加索名画的那条狗 |
[18:38] | – Yeah, I think there’s something you should see. – Okay. | – 呵 我觉得有些东西你得瞧瞧 – 好 |
[18:42] | – The-the dog’s out cold, right? – She’s sedated. She can’t hurt you. | – 这… 这条狗是昏睡的吧? – 她注射了镇静剂 不会咬你的 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I knew that. | 哦 我知道 |
[18:47] | Okay, when I performed a general examination, I discovered this. | 在我进行常规检查之前 发现了这个 |
[18:53] | Oh, yeah, there’s something between her teeth. | 哦 是呀 她牙齿缝里有东西 |
[18:55] | What is that, a piece of cloth? | 那是什么 一块布? |
[18:58] | I heard that the dog might have chased off your attacker. | 我听说这条狗可能撵过歹徒 |
[19:00] | Thought maybe she took a bite out of him at the same time. | 所以我想她可能也咬了他 |
[19:04] | Well, I’ll tell you what, Mindy… | 喔 我得告诉你 Mindy… |
[19:06] | I think you do know something about solving crime. | 我觉得你确实懂点破案的事 |
[19:40] | Aromatic polyamide. | 芬芳聚酰胺 |
[19:43] | It’s a synthetic fiber used to make bulletproof clothing. | 一种用来造防弹衣的人造纤维 |
[19:46] | You mean, like Kevlar? | 你是说 像Kevlar一样? (一种质地牢固质量轻的纤维) |
[19:48] | Uh, not exactly.Bulletproof clothing is for fashionable criminals: | 不太一样 防弹衣是时髦罪犯的选择 |
[19:51] | gangsters, drug dealers, even a few hip-hop stars. | 帮派分子 毒贩 甚至还有些嘻哈歌星 |
[19:55] | The material, it’s lighter, more versatile, but still capable of protecting against gunfire. | 这种材料 更轻 用途更广 但还是一样能防弹 |
[20:04] | Now, you said a dog ripped this off Megan Hamilton’s attacker? | 你说这是一只狗从Megan Hamilton 的袭击者身上撕下来的? |
[20:08] | – Yes. – That’s quite the pooch. | – 是的 – 那狗可真了不起 |
[20:10] | Do you think maybe the dog got lucky, caught a loose thread? | 你觉得有没可能那狗很幸运 撕下了一块脱线的布头? |
[20:14] | This material is five times stronger than steel. | 这种材料比钢还结实5倍 |
[20:17] | There’s just no way it should be able to tear. | 不可能被撕下来 |
[20:20] | What if a bullet hit it first? | 如果先被子弹击中呢? |
[20:23] | The weave could be compromised by that kind of excessive force, yeah. | 那种过大的冲击力可能会让它脱线 |
[20:27] | Megan said that she fired two shots at her attacker, but we never recovered the second bullet. | Megan说她朝袭击者开了两枪 但我们一直没找到第二颗子弹 |
[20:30] | Sounds like she hit her target. | 听上去她击中目标了 |
[20:32] | That would also mean she was telling Horatio the truth at the hospital. | 也说明她在医院跟Horatio说的是实话 |
[20:39] | Have you got any idea where they sell bulletproof clothing? | 这种防弹衣哪里有卖 你知道吗? |
[20:42] | I haven’t a shred of an idea. | 一点不了解 |
[20:48] | Bu******** | “防弹衣” |
[21:00] | According to this, a designer named Zoe Belle owns the patented formula for bulletproof clothing. | 这上面说 设计师Zoe Belle 拥有这种防弹衣的工艺专利 |
[21:07] | Where does she sell it? | 她在哪卖? |
[21:09] | She doesn’t. It’s not available to the public yet. | 她不卖 还没公开上市 |
[21:13] | Then how did Megan’s attacker get it? | 那Megan的袭击者怎么会有? |
[21:17] | Jab, jab, cross. Jab, jab. Let’s add the uppercut. Good. | 击 击 换拳 击 击 多来上勾拳 很好 |
[21:21] | Ms. Belle’s very busy right now. Can you please come back later? | Belle女士现在很忙 你们能改天再来吗? |
[21:24] | Oh, I think she’ll find time for us. | 哦 我想她会为我们挤出时间的 |
[21:26] | I could schedule something for you next week. She’s about to launch her line. | 下周我可以给你们安排约见 她一会要上飞机了 |
[21:30] | Zoe Belle, please? | Zoe Belle 先停一下? |
[21:32] | I’m sorry, Miss Belle. | 很抱歉 Belle女士 |
[21:34] | Tony, Allison, give me a minute. | Tony, Allison 先休息一下 |
[21:37] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[21:41] | To what do I owe this honor, officers? | 两位警官有何贵干? |
[21:44] | We need to know if you employ a chef named Megan Hamilton. | 我们想知道你有没有雇一个 叫Megan Hamilton的厨师 |
[21:48] | No, that doesn’t ring a bell. | 没有 没听过那个名字 |
[21:49] | We ask because Megan was stabbed this morning. | 这么问是因为Megan今早被人刺伤了 |
[21:52] | We found a piece of your bulletproof fabric at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了你那种防弹纤维 |
[21:55] | That’s impossible. It’s not available to the general public yet. | 不可能 还没公开上市呢 |
[21:58] | I’ve oy given a few samples to celebrity clients. | 我只给过几个名人客户一些样品 |
[22:00] | Okay, we’re gonna need a list of those names. | 那好 我们需要一份名单 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 我不能给你们 |
[22:05] | M-My clients demand the utmost privacy. | 我的客户要求绝对保密 |
[22:07] | We can always come back with a warrant. | 我们可以拿着许可证再来 |
[22:13] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[22:16] | If you must know, I did have a few things stolen from me a couple weeks back. | 你非得问的话 几周前我确实丢了些东西 |
[22:19] | Was there any forced entry? | 是强行闯入吗? |
[22:21] | I have a top-of-the-line security system here. | 我这里有顶级的安保系统 |
[22:23] | Only someone that knows the codes can get in. | 只有知道密码的人能进来 |
[22:25] | And who are the people that have the codes? | 都有谁知道密码? |
[22:30] | Everyone on my staff. | 我所有的员工都知道 |
[22:35] | Excuse me. Do you see that? | 不好意思 你看见那个人了吗? |
[22:37] | Yes, I do. | 看见了 |
[22:39] | That’s the paparazzi. | 那是狗仔队 |
[22:41] | Natalia, please. | Natalia 请跟我来 |
[22:51] | Excuse me? | 抱歉打扰下? |
[22:53] | Doing a little sightseeing? | 在观光吗? |
[22:59] | Name’s Cameron West. | 我叫Cameron West |
[23:01] | Just here for shots of Zoe Belle’s celebrity clientele. | 我在这里想拍到Zoe Belle的名流客户 |
[23:04] | You mind if I take a look? | 介意我看看吗? |
[23:05] | Uh, yeah, actually, I do. | 呃 我介意 |
[23:07] | Uh, taking pictures isn’t illegal. | 拍照片不违法 |
[23:08] | Yes, but trespassing is. | 是的 但私闯他人领地就违法了 |
[23:10] | Can I have your camera, please? | 把相机给我好吗? |
[23:14] | You can come with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[23:21] | Hey, I heard you got a warrant to go through that paparazzi’s pictures. | 嗨 听说你得到许可 检查那个狗仔队的照片 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I did. I’m just opening them up now. | 是的 我正要打开呢 |
[23:26] | If he wasn’t there for celebrities, let’s figure out what he was really doing. | 如果他不是冲着名人去那的 那咱来看看他的真正目的 |
[23:29] | Here’s Zoe Belle with, uh, Natalia and Horatio. | 这张是Zoe Belle和Natalia 还有Horatio在一起 |
[23:32] | There’s her mansion. | 这是她的豪宅 |
[23:35] | Wait a minute, that’s Patrick Garrity. | 等一下 那是Patrick Garrity |
[23:38] | Both he and Belle reported break-ins. | 他和Belle都报告了入室盗窃 |
[23:40] | I think that’s what we’re gonna find with most of the mansions in these photos. | 我想这些照片里咱能看到的 大部分都是拍豪宅的 |
[23:44] | Yeah, well, if Cameron West is casing houses, I don’t know how that’s connected to Megan Hamilton. | 对 如果Cameron West在偷拍住宅 不知道这和Megan Hamilton有什么关系 |
[23:49] | She’s hardly rich or famous. | 她既不富 也不有名 |
[23:51] | Yeah, neither do I. She’s not in any of these photos. | 是啊 我也想不通 没有一张照片里有她 |
[23:54] | See if you can find her. | 看看能不能找到她 |
[24:00] | That’s Calleigh. | 那是Calleigh |
[24:02] | Oh, yeah. Who’s that guy she’s with? | 哦 是呀 和她一起那家伙是谁? |
[24:06] | A horse trainer from Bayside Downs. | 一个Bayside Downs的驯马师 |
[24:09] | Remember the horse owner that got shot in his luxury suite? | 还记得那个在豪华包厢里 被枪击的马主人吗? |
[24:11] | So, Cameron West tk pictures of a famous horse. | 这么说 Cameron West 还给一匹著名的马拍了照片 |
[24:15] | Or the trainer. | 或者是在拍驯马师 |
[24:21] | Hey, but what’s, uh, what’s the date on that picture? | 嗨 呃… 那张照片上的日期是哪天? |
[24:26] | It’s two months ago. | 两个月之前 |
[24:30] | All right, let’s keep looking. | 好了 咱接着找 |
[24:36] | Looks like you got some competition. | 看起来你好像在和谁较劲 |
[24:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:39] | Come on, Eric, I see how you and Calleigh ignore each other at crime scenes. | 得了 Eric 我看到你和Calleigh 在犯罪现场互不理睬 |
[24:42] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说些什么 |
[24:44] | Yeah, whatever, man. | 行 随你说吧 哥们 |
[24:49] | Hold on a second, take a look at this. | 等一下 看看这个 |
[24:52] | He’s not just taking photos of Calleigh. | 他不仅拍了Calleigh |
[24:55] | He’s taking photos of all of us. | 他给我们所有人都拍了照 |
[25:13] | How about Megan Hamilton? She catch you casing houses? | 那Megan Hamilton呢? 她逮到你在偷拍住宅? |
[25:17] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我不知道那人是谁 |
[25:19] | I get paid to photograph rich people. | 有人花钱让我偷拍有钱人 |
[25:21] | It’s not my fault they’re being robbed. | 他们被打劫不是我的错 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you drop the paparazzi act, West? | 干吗不摘掉狗仔队的面具呢 West? |
[25:25] | I know it’s just a cover. | 我知道那只是一个幌子 |
[25:32] | What about him? Hmm? What about them? | 你为什么要拍他? 嗯? 他们呢? |
[25:38] | Look familiar? What about her? | 觉得眼熟吗? 还有她呢? |
[25:42] | Since when is it your job to keep tabs on police? | 什么时候开始你的工作 变成了监视警务人员? |
[25:45] | Are you gonna charge me with something? | 你是准备要指控我吗? |
[25:51] | Why don’t you tell me who you’re working for and maybe I’ll let you go? | 不如你说出你是为谁工作的 也许我会放你走? |
[25:56] | You’re a real piece of work, Officer Delko. | 你真是个人物儿 Delko警官 |
[25:59] | Just like your father. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[26:01] | Tell me who you’re working for. | 告诉我你为谁工作 |
[26:05] | I’m afraid my benefactor prefers to remain anonymous. | 恐怕我的赞助人不喜欢被人知晓 |
[26:13] | Not for long. | 他藏不了多久了 |
[26:16] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[26:40] | – Eric. – H. | |
[26:42] | Cameron West is taking pictures of our whole team. | Cameron West偷拍了咱们全组 |
[26:45] | And he knows about my father. | 他还知道我父亲的事 |
[26:46] | I think he’s working for the Russians. | 我想他是在为俄国人工作 |
[26:48] | Did he mention Ivan Sarnoff? | 他有提到Ivan Sarnoff吗? |
[26:50] | No. No, he didn’t. What do you want to do? | 没有 他没有 你想怎么办? |
[26:54] | We’re gonna put him on notice. | 我们要牢牢盯紧他 |
[26:56] | ******* | 一切已经开始了 你还浑然不知呢 你的团队正在分崩离析 你都不知道他们在哪儿 可我知道 |
[27:45] | Orange is your color, Ivan. | 橘色很适合你啊 Ivan |
[27:48] | Can’t get enough of me, Caine? | 你就是消遣不够我呀 Caine? |
[27:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | Still in charge? | 你还管事吗? |
[28:02] | You think I rule the jungle from inside the cage? | 你认为我在监牢里操控全局? |
[28:04] | You’re photographing my people, Ivan. | 你在偷拍我的人 Ivan |
[28:07] | I’m running my business. | 我在做生意 |
[28:09] | And if that means getting your people out of my way, so be it. | 如果那意味着让你的人别碍我的事 就得那样 |
[28:12] | Your people take unnecessary risks. | 你的人在冒不必要的风险 |
[28:15] | My people do what I tell them. | 我的人只做我吩咐的事 |
[28:17] | Yes, is that a fact? | 真是这样吗? |
[28:19] | Did you know, Ivan, that one of your people attacked a young girl and she’s in the hospital? | 你知道吗 Ivan 有个你的人袭击了 一个女孩 她现在就躺在医院里 |
[28:26] | I know nothing of that. | 对此我一无所知 |
[28:28] | So, you’re not in command. | 那么说 你不管事了 |
[28:29] | Lieutenant, you can’t prevent what’s about to happen. | 队长 你无法阻止将要发生的事情 |
[28:38] | Neither can you, Ivan. | 你也不能 Ivan |
[28:43] | We’ll talk soon. | 很快咱再谈 |
[28:58] | What’s going on? You wanted to see me? | 怎么了? 你想见我? |
[29:00] | Yeah, we’re being watched. | 是 我们被人监视了 |
[29:03] | – Somebody knows about us? – No. Not you and me. | – 有人知道我们的事了? – 不 不是你和我 |
[29:05] | Our entire team; we’re all in danger. | 是咱们全组 咱们都处于危险之中 |
[29:09] | Who took these? | 谁拍的这些照片? |
[29:11] | One of Ivan Sarnoff’s people. This is serious, Calleigh. | Ivan Sarnoff手下的人 这很严重 Calleigh |
[29:15] | Sarnoff put a target on us. | Sarnoff把目标对准了咱们 |
[29:17] | He’s trying to intimidate us, the way they do in Mexico City. | 他想恐吓咱们 就像他们在墨西哥城做的那样 |
[29:19] | This way he can take the run of Miami. | 通过这种方式他就能控制迈阿密 |
[29:24] | – That’s Terrance. – Yeah. That’s your horse trainer friend. | – 那是Terrance – 对 你的驯马师朋友 |
[29:28] | – He might be in danger, too. – I should call him. | – 他可能也处于危险之中 – 我应该通知他 |
[29:31] | Yeah. Yeah, you should call him. | 对 对 你应该通知他 |
[29:36] | That was one afternoon. You know that, right? | 那只是一个下午的事 你知道的 对吧? |
[29:38] | Then why’s his number in your cell phone? | 那为什么他的号码在你手机里? |
[29:42] | I don’t know. It was before you and me. | 我不知道 那在你和我之前 |
[29:48] | Can we talk about this tonight? | 我们能今晚再谈这个吗? |
[29:53] | – Yeah, we’ll talk about it later. – Okay. | – 行 我们以后再谈 – 好的 |
[30:06] | Did you figure out Cameron West’s role in the burglaries? | 能查出Cameron West在盗窃中 扮演什么角色吗? |
[30:09] | Well, it’s a genius scheme. | 哦 这是个绝妙的计划 |
[30:10] | Cameron West takes photos of the mansions and the help coming and going. | Cameron West偷拍豪宅 员工们来来往往 |
[30:14] | He follows the help to get to the rich. | 他跟踪员工找到有钱人 |
[30:15] | And the help have the access codes… | 员工还有通行密码… |
[30:17] | They can come and go as they please. | 他们可以来去自如 |
[30:19] | Just like Megan Hamilton did with Patrick Garrity’s house. | 就像Megan Hamilton在 Patrick Garrity家那样 |
[30:23] | She goes to his house, cooks for him and scouts out his valuables. | 她去他家 给他做饭 再搜窃他的财物 |
[30:28] | Right. West used Megan to get to Garrity and steal his knife. | 没错 West利用Megan进入Garrity家 偷了他的刀 |
[30:32] | Okay, well, maybe he did that with all of her rich clients. | 好吧 也许他把她的大款客户偷了个遍 |
[30:35] | He follows her, he gets the access codes and then he tries to kill her to cover it up. | 他跟踪她 得到通行密码 然后想把她杀了来掩盖这一切 |
[30:38] | See, the only problem with your theory is that Megan Hamilton never worked for Zoe Belle | 瞧 你的推理的唯一问题就是 Megan Hamilton从未给Zoe Belle打过工 |
[30:42] | or any of the other burglary victims. | 也没为其他被窃者工作过 |
[30:48] | Okay, so we’re missing a big piece of the puzzle here. | 好吧 看来我们遗漏了一个重要部分 |
[30:55] | Whoa, wait, wait, wait, go back. Yeah, go back one. | 哇噢 等等 回到前面 对 回到前面那张 |
[30:59] | That’s Zoe Belle’s trainer. Right? | 那是Zoe Belle的训练师 对吧? |
[31:03] | So, what’s he doing with Patrick Garrity? | 那他和Patrick Garrity在一起做什么? |
[31:07] | Is he in any of the other pictures? | 其他照片中还有他吗? |
[31:09] | Hold on, let me use the facial recognition software. | 等等 我来用一下面部识别软件 |
[31:16] | He’s worked at every single one of the burglarized houses. | 他在每一个被盗的房子里都工作过 |
[31:22] | He’s the one. | 就是他 |
[31:24] | He’s the common denominator, not Megan Hamilton. | 他就是所有盗窃案的交点 而不是Megan Hamilton |
[31:26] | You want to drive, or should I? | 你想开车 |
[31:33] | Tony Ramirez? | 还是我来开? |
[31:34] | Sorry, he’s got to go. | 不好意思 他得离开这里 |
[31:36] | Hold on, guys, give me a second. | 等一下 各位 请给我一点时间 |
[31:38] | Mr. Ramirez, what happened? | Ramirez先生 发生了什么事? |
[31:39] | Some guy jumped me in my apartment. | 有个人在我公寓里袭击了我 |
[31:41] | Stabbed me; came out of nowhere. | 刺伤了我 然后逃走了 |
[31:48] | Well, do you know what he was after? | 你知道他是为了什么吗? |
[31:50] | No, I just came from Zoe’s. | 不知道 我刚从Zoe家回来 |
[31:51] | I got paid for a month; I had a lot of cash on me. | 我拿到了这个月的工资 身上带有很多钱 |
[31:54] | Okay. Did you, uh, get a chance to see his face? | 好吧 你有没有看到他长什么样? |
[31:57] | No, it happened too fast. | 没有 一切发生得太快了 |
[32:00] | Can you give us anything that we might use to identify him? | 你能提供点线索好让我们查出他吗? |
[32:03] | I’m sorry. I wish I had more. | 对不起 我希望我能有更多信息 |
[32:06] | Uh, hey, guys, can you hold up? I’m just gonna take a look at it myself. Thanks. | 嘿 伙计们 能等一下吗? 我要亲自检查一下 谢谢 |
[32:11] | Shouldn’t you stitch me up first? | 你们不该先给我缝上伤口吗? |
[32:13] | It’ll just take a sec. | 我看一下就好 |
[32:17] | Did you fight off your attacker? | 你反抗袭击者了吗? |
[32:19] | – Yeah, as much as I could. – He’s a pretty tough guy. | – 是的 我尽力了 – 他可相当强壮 |
[32:21] | I imagine if someone attacked you from the front, there’d be a pretty decent struggle, right? | 我想如果有人正面袭击你 那肯定会有场恶斗 对吧? |
[32:25] | Yeah, it’s a struggle, big-time. | 对 是场恶斗 非常激烈 |
[32:27] | It’s funny though, ’cause your hands tell a different story. | 但有趣的是 你的手告诉我们另一回事 |
[32:29] | There’s no defensive wounds from the knife cut. | 你手上没有被刀割的防御性伤口 |
[32:32] | And those stab wounds right there… pretty shallow. | 而且那些刺伤的伤口… 非常浅 |
[32:35] | Matter of fact, I’d say that they’re kind of hesitant. | 事实上 我得说下手有点犹豫 |
[32:38] | Yeah, pretty hesitant. | 是的 非常犹豫 |
[32:40] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[32:41] | What that means is that you’re a moron. | 那意味着你是个白痴 |
[32:52] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做? |
[32:53] | ‘Cause you want to avoid being arrested. | 因为你不想被抓 |
[32:54] | But now you’re just gonna delay being arrested. See how that works? | 但现在抓你是迟早的事 明白怎么回事了吧? |
[32:58] | What I’m gonna do is accompany Mr. Ramirez to the hospital, | 我要做的就是陪Ramirez先生去医院 |
[33:01] | gehim patched up, and then take him to MDPD. | 给他治好伤 然后带他回迈阿密-戴德郡警局 |
[33:04] | Perfect. | 非常棒 |
[33:14] | You can’t prove I stabbed myself. | 你们没法证明我刺伤了自己 |
[33:18] | But we can prove you’re part of a scheme to rob your clients. | 但我能证明你参与了打劫你客户的阴谋 |
[33:29] | When you showed up at Zoe’s, I knew it wasn’t gonna be long before you were on to me. | 当你们出现在Zoe家时 我知道离你们找上我不远了 |
[33:35] | So I stabbed myself. | 所以我刺伤了自己 |
[33:38] | I had to do something to throw you guys off. | 我得做点什么好摆脱你们 |
[33:40] | So you participated in these burglaries. | 这么说你参与了这些盗窃 |
[33:43] | I made sure the house was empty when the break-ins happen. | 我确保入室行窃的时候屋里没人 |
[33:47] | In return, I got a piece of the profits. | 作为回报 我能分些赃 |
[33:50] | Let’s try for five miles today. | 今天咱们尝试跑5英里 |
[33:52] | Sounds hard. | 听起来挺难 |
[33:54] | You want to be a size two, don’t you? | 你想减肥 不是吗? |
[34:07] | – Tony, did you attack Megan Hamilton? – No. | – Tony 是你袭击了Megan Hamilton吗? – 不是 |
[34:11] | Megan was never part of the plan. | Megan根本不是计划的一部分 |
[34:13] | But the guys I was working with, they promised me no one would be hurt. | 但跟我同谋的人 他们保证没人会受伤 |
[34:17] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作? |
[34:22] | There are two guys. | 两个男的 |
[34:24] | One would take pictures… | 一个负责拍照… |
[34:27] | the other would steal the stuff. | 另一个负责偷 |
[34:31] | Is that one of them? | 他是其中一个吗? |
[34:33] | I’m not saying another word. | 我不会再说一个字了 |
[34:35] | And I don’t blame you, Tony. | 我不怪你 Tony |
[35:15] | Hey, I got your call. Have you figured out who your attacker is yet? | 嗨 我接到你电话了 你查出袭击者是谁了吗? |
[35:17] | I’m just analyzing the scent now. | 我还在分析那个气味 |
[35:19] | All signs point to either Cameron West or his partner. | 所有证据都指向Cameron West 或他同伙 |
[35:22] | I’m hoping that this is gonna be able to narrow it down. | 我希望能借此缩小范围 |
[35:27] | The main component is… | 主要成分是… |
[35:29] | silver sulfadiazine. | 磺胺嘧啶银 |
[35:31] | That’s an antibiotic cream. It’s used mainly to treat burns. | 那是种抗生素药膏 主要用来治疗烧伤 |
[35:34] | Or bites. | 或者咬伤 |
[35:40] | That means Megan Hamilton’s dog bit off more than just clothing, she got a piece of flesh, too. | 这说明Megan Hamilton的狗 不仅咬到了衣服 她还咬到了人肉 |
[35:44] | Yeah, but Ryan said he didn’t find blood on any of the clothes, | 是的 但Ryan说任何衣服上 都找不到血迹 |
[35:46] | so how are we gonna figure out who got bit? | 那咱怎么查出是谁被咬了呢? |
[35:49] | I’m gonna call Animal Control. I’ll process the dog from head to toe. | 我打电话给动物管制局 我会从头到尾检查一遍那只狗 |
[35:52] | – Great. – We’re gonna get this guy, Calleigh. | – 好极了 – 我们会抓到他的 Calleigh |
[36:03] | Oh, here she is. | 哦 她在这呢 |
[36:09] | She’s wet. | 她都湿了 |
[36:10] | Oh, uh, well, I just finished giving her a bath when you called. | 喔 呃 对 你打电话的时候 我刚给她洗完澡 |
[36:14] | What do you need her for? | 你需要她做什么? |
[36:15] | Uh, I was hoping to processer for evidence. | 本来我打算从她身上找证据 |
[36:19] | Sorry, uh, I didn’t know. | 喔 对不起 呃 我不知道 |
[36:21] | Hey, it’s not your fault. | 嘿 那不是你的错 |
[36:22] | Uh, maybe, uh, maybe we can still pump her stomach. | 呃 也许 也许… 咱们还可以给她洗胃 |
[36:26] | she went an hour ago, and it’s already been scooped and disposed of. | 她一小时前便便过 已经铲走处理掉了 |
[36:30] | All right. I guess it’s back to the drawing board. Thanks. | 好吧 看来只能重头再来了 谢谢 |
[36:34] | Uh, no, wait, hold on. I-I got her collar and bone. Maybe they can help. | 呃 不 等等 我… 我有她的 项圈和骨头 也许它们能有用 |
[36:41] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[36:44] | Yeah, these two. | 对 这两个 |
[36:45] | – That’s great. Thank you. – Yeah. | – 太好了 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[36:56] | Got a little blood here. | 这有一点血迹 |
[36:58] | Could be from another dog– they fight all the time. | 可能是另一只狗的 它们总打架 |
[37:01] | Well, let’s see. | 哦 咱来看看 |
[37:34] | It’s human. | 是人血 |
[38:17] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[38:19] | Get your hands in the air right now. | 马上把手举起来 |
[38:24] | Keep those hands in the air. | 手别放下 |
[38:32] | This is our guy– he’s got my gun. | 他就是咱要找的人 他拿着我的枪 |
[38:36] | I noticed that cut on your hand. Where did you get it? | 我注意到你手上的伤口 哪弄的? |
[38:39] | I was helping my neighbor move some furniture. | 我帮邻居搬家具弄的 |
[38:42] | You sure it’s not from a dog bite? | 你确定不是狗咬的? |
[38:44] | You sure you didn’t get it from Megan’s house? | 你确定不是在Megan家弄的? |
[38:46] | I don’t know this woman you speak of. | 我不认识你说的这个女的 |
[38:47] | I was never in her home. | 更没去过她家 |
[38:48] | You were there not once but twice. | 你去了不是一次 而是两次 |
[38:51] | You came back, destroyed evidence and held my own gun to my head. | 你回来销毁证据 还举着我的枪指着我的脑袋 |
[38:59] | Why did you attack the girl? That’s not your MO. | 你为什么袭击那个女孩? 那不是你的惯用伎俩 |
[39:01] | It was not my intention to hurt her. | 我不是故意要伤害她的 |
[39:03] | She wasn’t supposed to be home. | 她不应该在家的 |
[39:09] | Sorry for calling so early, but, uh, the gate code your assistant gave me doesn’t work. | 对不起这么早给你打电话 但是 你助理给我的大门密码不对 |
[39:13] | Call me if you still want me to make your breakfast. | 如果你还想让我为你做早餐的话 请打电话给我 |
[39:34] | What about your partners, Tony and Cameron? | 那你的同伙呢 Tony和Cameron? |
[39:36] | I don’t know. He never knew what I did. I got greedy. | 不知道 他根本不知道我干了什么 我太贪了 |
[39:40] | Went after the girl’s cash toill up my own pockets. | 去偷那女孩的钱 填我自己的腰包 |
[39:43] | Millions of dollars of stolen goods just wasn’t enough for you. | 偷的几百万美元的东西还不能满足你 |
[39:47] | Goods have to be sold and money divided among others. | 东西必须卖掉 钱还得分给别人 |
[39:50] | Hook him up, put him in that car over there, please. | 铐住他 请把他带到那边那辆车里 |
[39:56] | Arresting me is not wise, Lieutenant. | 逮捕我很不明智 队长 |
[39:58] | We’ll see about that, Sergei. | 我们走着瞧 Sergei |
[40:06] | Gun! Everybody get down! | 枪! 大家趴下! |
[40:11] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪? 他在哪? |
[40:13] | Across the water, in the trees! | 在河对岸 树丛里! |
[40:18] | Horatio, you okay? | Horatio 你没事吧? |
[40:44] | Yeah, Cameron West just made bail. | 是的 Cameron West刚被保释了 |
[40:47] | Well, I’m gonna track him down, see if I can’t figure out what he knows about the shooting. | 哦 我去找他 看能不能查到他对枪击了解多少 |
[40:51] | Yeah. Okay, bye. | 是的 好的 再见 |
[41:29] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[42:32] | Calleigh’s heading back to the lab with the bullets. | Calleigh正拿着子弹回实验室 |
[42:34] | Where is Wolfe? | Wolfe在哪? |
[42:35] | Last I heard, he was on his way to talk to that photographer. | 上次通话 他说要去和那个拍照的人谈谈 |
[42:37] | – Call him, Eric. – I did– he wasn’t picking up. | – 给他打电话 Eric – 我打了 他不接 |
[42:38] | Call him again. | 再打 |
[42:51] | This is not a negotiation. | 这不是在跟你商量 |
[42:54] | Each time you refuse… | 每次你说不… |
[42:57] | we take something away. | 我们就拿走一些 |
[43:02] | I’m not going to tell you anything… | 我什么也不会告诉你… |
[43:06] | so you can go to hell. | 你可以去死了 |
[43:15] | Go to hell! | 去死吧! |