时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Here it goes. We’ll be at Grandpa’s so soon! | 能拿行李了 很快就能到外公家啦! |
[00:32] | We sure will. | 当然啦 |
[00:34] | Is that it? I can’t see. | 是那个吗? 我看不见 |
[00:37] | You can go closer if you want; I’ll be right here. | 那你就去跟前去看看呗 我就站在这儿 |
[00:53] | That’s not it,huh? | 那个不是哈? |
[00:55] | There was stuff all over it. What is this? | 上面黏糊糊的 这是什么? |
[01:07] | Okay,let’s,let’s hang back here for a second. | 好了 咱们… 咱们先在这站会儿 |
[02:03] | So,you guys are sure that this woman,Suzanne, was on your flight? | 你们确定这个女人 Suzanne 和你们在同一班飞机上? |
[02:06] | Positive. She gave Zach an extra soda, even though she wasn’t working coach. | 当然 她多给了Zach一罐苏打 尽管她不在经济舱服务 |
[02:11] | We just came here from San Diego. | 我们刚从圣地亚哥来这儿 |
[02:12] | Oh,yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[02:13] | Of course,it kept him up all night, which is not the point of the red-eye. | 可不是吗 他兴奋得一夜没睡 长途夜航可不能这样 |
[02:17] | I can see our bag. Can I get it? | 我看到我们的包啦 可以去拿吗? |
[02:20] | I’m sorry,Zach. We gotta hold on to it for a little while. | 对不起 Zach 行李我们要再检查一下 |
[02:22] | I hope you don’t mind,buddy. | 希望你别介意啊 伙计 |
[02:23] | Hey,come on,let’s grab a burger. | 嘿 走吧 咱去买汉堡吃 |
[02:25] | I can’t tell you guys how much I appreciate your patience. | 谢谢你们的合作 |
[02:27] | You too,Zach. | 你也是 Zach |
[02:33] | According to the airline, | 据航空公司所说 |
[02:35] | the victim is first-class flight attendant Suzanne Grady. | 受害者是头等舱乘务员 Suzanne Grady |
[02:37] | 21-year-old Californian. She just flew in from San Diego. | 21岁 加州人 刚从圣地亚哥飞来 |
[02:41] | Supposed to continue on to Rio tomorrow. | 本该明天继续飞往里约 |
[02:43] | Wolfe thinks that she was stuffed into a water ski case. | Wolfe认为 她被塞进一只滑水橇箱里 |
[02:47] | Dr. Price? | Price医生? |
[02:48] | Well,she’s definitely been through hell. | 哦 她肯定受尽折磨 |
[02:50] | Hair ripped from her head. | 头发被剥离 |
[02:52] | Broken bones,bruises and a clipped carotid which caused her to bleed out. | 骨折 瘀伤 死因是 颈动脉破裂导致失血过多 |
[02:56] | All that happen in there? | 都发生在飞机上? |
[02:58] | Won’t know till post, but I can definitely tell you | 尸检后才知道 但可以肯定的是 |
[03:01] | that she was inebriated at the time of death. | 她死的时候醉醺醺的 |
[03:03] | I can smell it from here. | 我从这儿都能闻到 |
[03:04] | The question’s how does a drunk flight attendant end up being treated as baggage? | 问题是一个喝醉的空姐 |
[03:49] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode18 Flight Risk | 最后怎么变成了一件行李? |
[04:18] | – You Louie Clayton? – Yeah,that’s me. | – 你是Louie Clayton? – 对 我是 |
[04:22] | Did you handle the baggage for Pathways Flight 88? | Pathways航空公司88号航班 的行李 是你处理的吗? |
[04:27] | And? | 所以咧? |
[04:27] | And you’re selling Riley skis online. | 你还在网上卖Riley牌滑水橇 |
[04:31] | What happened? | 这怎么回事? |
[04:32] | Suzanne Grady catch you stealing them? | Suzanne Grady逮到你偷东西? |
[04:34] | – Did you kill her for a quick buck? – No way! | – 你为挣外快把她杀了? – 才不是呢 |
[04:36] | These things,they were just lying in the jumbo’s belly. | 这些东西 就躺在飞机货舱里 |
[04:38] | After I offloaded all the cargo, what was I supposed to do? | 我把行李都卸完后 还能怎样? |
[05:00] | Look,I’ll help you any way I can. | 嘿 要我怎么帮你都行啊 |
[05:07] | You send this to carousel four. | 把设备送到4号传送带 |
[05:10] | Then we’ll go downtown. | 然后我们回市里 |
[05:12] | We’re gonna charge you with possession of stolen property. | 我们会控告你持有盗窃财物 |
[05:19] | So,our killer thought he had the perfect plan. | 看来 凶手自认 这个计划天衣无缝 |
[05:21] | Knock Suzanne Grady out, kill her in the water ski case | 把Suzanne Grady灌醉 杀死后装在滑水橇箱里 |
[05:23] | and be long gone before anyone found her. | 在别人发现她之前 就逃之夭夭 |
[05:24] | He was even careful enough not to leave any evidence on it. | 他还没到天衣无缝的程度 |
[05:27] | Just didn’t plan on it opening up. | 压根就没想箱子会打开 |
[05:29] | Man,this thing hauls. | 天哪 这家伙太能跑了 |
[05:31] | It goes up to 20 miles an hour. | 时速能达到20英里 |
[05:32] | – Wait,what’s that? – That’s the luggage arm. | – 等下 那是什么? – 那是“分传臂” |
[05:34] | That’s what sends the bags in different directions on different belts. | 它把不同方向的包裹 送上不同的传送带 |
[05:37] | But from the blood, we can see that it hit our victim. | 但从壁上的血迹看 它击中了受害者 |
[05:40] | T-boned at 20 miles an hour? That’s like getting hit by a car. | 时速20英里的T字型撞击? 简直就是被车撞了嘛 |
[05:42] | – Right in the carotid. – How do you know? | – 正撞到颈动脉 – 你怎么知道? |
[05:44] | Well,’cause that’s arterial spray. | 因为那是动脉血的喷溅痕迹 |
[05:46] | She was bleeding out. | 她失血过多 |
[05:47] | And then she… she came to the end. | 然后她…来到了生命的终点 |
[05:50] | The bags traveled under her. | 包裹在她身下滑过 |
[05:53] | Quite the brutal journey of death,isn’t it? | 好一段残忍的死亡之旅啊 是吧? |
[05:55] | Question is,who sent her on it? | 问题是 谁是始作俑者? |
[06:23] | Just got finished prepping her for the Y. | 刚做完解剖准备 |
[06:26] | She looks so young. | 她看起来好年轻 |
[06:27] | And certainly not immune to trouble. | 而且肯定少不了麻烦事 |
[06:31] | Tox came back with traces of Dormol. | 毒理检测显示有Dormol的痕迹 |
[06:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:34] | It’s a heavy-duty sleeping pill that’s only legal in France. | 一种重度安眠药 仅在法国被视为合法药物 |
[06:37] | Why would she take that? | 她干吗要吃那个? |
[06:38] | Well,on top of the booze, she probably wouldn’t. | 哦 她醉成这样 很可能不是她自己吃的 |
[06:41] | But we have to rule out someone taking advantage of her. | 但为了排除有人占她便宜的可能 |
[06:44] | Which means we also need to run a sex kit. | 还要做个性侵犯检测 |
[06:48] | So,do you think that the killer had anything to do with this? | 那你认为这和凶手有关吗? |
[06:53] | Well,it’s a second-degree burn. Circular pattern. | 哦 这是二度烧伤 呈圆形 |
[06:57] | Pinkish on the outside, whitish in the middle. So,it’s probably a– | 边缘发红 中间发白 所以可能是… |
[07:00] | Cigarette. | 烟头烫的 |
[07:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:06] | Spend some time in juvie and you wouldn’t be so impressed. | 要是在少管所待过 你就不会这么惊讶了 |
[07:12] | Eric,you still at the airport? | Eric 你还在机场吗? |
[07:19] | Welcome to the smoking lounge. | 欢迎来到吸烟室 |
[07:21] | Hmm,or the plane’s personal motel room. | 嗯 或者说机上的私人客房 |
[07:25] | Come in here, you sneak a smoke,have sex. | 来这儿 你可以抽支烟 做做爱 |
[07:28] | Maybe kill a flight attendant. | 也许还能杀个空姐 |
[07:30] | So,either someone flushed the cigarette or they hid it. | 所以 有人要么把烟头冲走了 要么藏起来了 |
[07:41] | Now it’s time to find him. | 现在就缺这个抽烟者了 |
[08:36] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[08:38] | You know,I’m missing the fifth at Bayside Downs for this. | 你知道吗 你让我想起了 在Bayside Downs监狱的第五个刑期 |
[08:42] | Then you’re about to miss the sixth,Mr. Duffy. | 准备怀念第六个吧 Duffy先生 |
[08:46] | So,what’s this about? | 这次又是啥事? |
[08:47] | You got a filthy habit,Marvin. | 你有个恶习 Marvin |
[08:49] | One that becomes illegal at 30,000 feet. | 在3万英尺高空就变成违法了 |
[08:53] | This is about my smoking? I knew it. | 就为我抽烟的事? 我就知道 |
[08:56] | I didn’t even see her when I got off the plane. | 我下飞机的时候都没看到她 |
[08:59] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢? |
[09:01] | The last time I got caught. | 我上次被抓…… |
[09:02] | These stewardesses… they’re such cowards. | 这些空姐……都是胆小鬼 |
[09:05] | You know how they turn you in? They point. | 知道她们怎么告发你的吗 就是用手指一下 |
[09:08] | And as soon as you get off the plane,they’re waiting. | 等你下飞机的时候 他们已经恭候多时了 |
[09:12] | Ah,come on! | 不是吧! |
[09:15] | You believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[09:16] | Those guys weren’t even dressed like real cops. | 那些人甚至穿得都不像真警察 |
[09:19] | Did you burn that girl? Then rape her? | 你用烟头烫了那个女孩? 强奸了她? |
[09:23] | God,no. I just wanted one drag. | 天啊 没有 我就想抽一口烟 |
[09:33] | Excuse me,sir? | 打扰一下 先生? |
[09:35] | – Hold on. – Sir?! | – 等一下 – 先生?! |
[09:39] | – What you’re doing is a federal offense. – I’m sorry. | – 您的所作所为触犯了联邦法律 – 我很抱歉 |
[09:42] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[09:54] | The flight attendant who caught you,Mr. Duffy, | 那位逮到你吸烟的空姐 Duffy先生 |
[09:56] | was found dead at the bottom of the baggage carousel this morning. | 她的尸体今天早上 出现在行李传送带底端 |
[10:01] | We got her DNA from the cigarette tip. | 我们在烟嘴上提取到了她的DNA |
[10:05] | – That was her? – Don’t play stupid. | – 是她? – 别装傻了 |
[10:07] | You knew you wouldn’t get pointed at if she didn’t get off the plane. | 你知道如果她无法走下飞机 你就不会被指认 |
[10:10] | You think I killed her over my smokes? | 你们认为 就为了抽烟的事 我会把她杀了? |
[10:14] | Old habits die hard… I guess. | 我猜是 旧习难改 |
[10:21] | Well,I can confirm that Suzanne Grady died on that belt. | 我确信Suzanne Grady 死在传送带上 |
[10:25] | Which means somebody got her down here and into that case. | 这就是说有人把她弄到这里 并塞到那个门洞里 |
[10:30] | The airlines sent me the schematics to the plane. | 航空公司给我发来了 飞机的结构图 |
[10:31] | So,first let me figure out where we are. | 先看看我们现在的方位 |
[10:35] | Then we gotta figure out where he’d stash a body down here. | 再看看 他把尸体藏在哪里 |
[10:41] | Okay,the only entrance to the baggage compartment from the main cabin… | 从主舱通往行李间的唯一入口是… |
[10:45] | that’s at the rear of the plane. | 在飞机的尾部 |
[10:46] | Yeah,but the killer isn’t gonna drag an inebriated flight attendant | 对 但是凶手不会当着一飞机人的面 |
[10:50] | through an entire plane full of people. | 拖着一个喝醉酒的空姐 |
[10:52] | So there’s got to be another way. | 所以肯定有另一个通道 |
[10:53] | There’s gotta be an emergency access panel somewhere. | 要么有一个应急盖板 |
[10:56] | Let me take a look. | 我看一下 |
[11:00] | It’s right… | 没错… |
[11:05] | …above you. | …在你上面 |
[11:11] | Yeah,we got hair. | 有头发 |
[11:13] | It’s the same color as our victim, | 和受害者头发的颜色一样 |
[11:14] | so this is obviously where he moved the body down into the cargo hold. | 他一定是从这里 再把尸体移到货舱 |
[11:28] | Let’s find out where this goes. | 看一看它通向哪里 |
[11:48] | Okay,the access panel basically leads right up into the bulkhead. | 盖板基本直接通往客舱 |
[11:52] | Who was sitting in the front row? | 谁坐在第一排? |
[11:53] | First row? | 第一排? |
[11:57] | There was only one person sitting in the first row– 1B. | 只有一个人– |
[11:59] | 1B Aaron Nolan. | |
[12:00] | Okay,well,his seat is basically right on top of this panel, | 他的座位正好对着这个盖板 |
[12:03] | so he had to have seen something. | 那么他一定看到了什么 |
[12:04] | Yeah,or he did something. Either way,we’re bringing him in. | 没错 或者是他做了什么 不管如何 都要请他来一趟 |
[12:09] | ********* Thank you. | 女士 请过来 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Come on,sport. Step through the metal detector. | 嗨 哥们 走到金属探测器这边 |
[12:15] | How about a little professional courtesy,buddy? | 能不能有点职业礼貌 伙计? |
[12:19] | – I’m one of you. – You’re a suspect… buddy. | – 我是你们中的一员 – 你是嫌疑犯 伙计 |
[12:21] | And we don’t allow suspects to bring in weapons. | 我们不允许嫌疑犯携带武器 |
[12:25] | Is there a problem,Frank? | 有问题吗 Frank? |
[12:27] | Yeah– sky cop here ??? submit to a search. | 是的– 这个空中警察 不愿意交出武器接受调查 |
[12:30] | I’m a federal air marshal. | 我是联邦空中警察 |
[12:33] | I don’t go through airports’ metal detectors. Why should I have to anywhere else? | 我连机场的安检都不用 为什么反而要受你们的检查? |
[12:36] | How about because I said so? | 因为这是我的要求 如何? |
[12:40] | If this is about the flight attendant that was killed this morning, | 如果是有关今天早上 被杀的那个空姐 |
[12:42] | it’s not my fault she died. | 她的死不是我的错 |
[12:44] | I’m hired to protect the cockpit, not the crew. | 我是被雇来保护驾驶舱的 而不是机组人员 |
[12:47] | Well,yore a real knight in shining armor. | 哎哟 那你还真是有骑士精神啊 |
[12:49] | Victim was dumped in the cargo hold through a hatch at your seat. | 被害人是从你座位下面的舱盖 扔到了货舱里 |
[12:53] | We hit turbulence near the end of the flight. | 航程快结束的时候 我们遇到了气流 |
[12:56] | Some woman in coach starts screaming she wants out. | 经济舱里有个女的 大声尖叫着说要出去 |
[12:59] | I sat next to her till we landed. | 于是我走过去坐在她旁边 直到飞机着陆 |
[13:11] | Oh,we’re going to verify that. | 我们会调查你的陈述 |
[13:12] | I filed a report with the TSA. | 我向交通安全管理局 递交了一份报告 |
[13:15] | You’re welcome to read it. | 欢迎调阅 |
[13:16] | I intend to. | 我正有此意 |
[13:19] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作 |
[13:21] | Now watch me do my. | 现在看看我是怎么做的 |
[14:10] | Eric… Eric. Eric. This is nice. | Eric…Eric Eric 这里太美好了 |
[14:16] | How could you afford to sit up here | 付了这里的机票后 |
[14:17] | and still have money for your destination? | 到目的地时 怎么可能还有钞票啊? |
[14:20] | Yeah,well,the destination didn’t seem to matter for Suzanne Grady. | 对于Suzanne Grady来说 目的地已经不再重要了 |
[14:23] | And all we know right now is that this is where her last night alive began. | 我们只知道 她在这里 渡过了生命的最后一晚 |
[14:49] | Remember when I told you I smelled alcohol on her? | 还、记得我告诉过你 我闻到她身上有酒精味吗? |
[14:52] | Suzanne Grady was going for some sort of a record. | Suzanne Grady是不是想破什么记录啊 |
[14:55] | You think this is a freak accident? | 你认为这是一场意外事故? |
[14:56] | Maybe. I mean, drunk people do stupid things, | 有可能 我的意思是 喝醉酒的人会做出愚蠢的事情 |
[14:59] | but I can’t imagine that she would shut herself in a case. | 但是我无法想象 她会把自己扔进门洞里 |
[15:02] | I think someone overpowered her. | 我认为是别人所为 |
[15:04] | But none of the crew said they saw anything out of the ordinary. | 但是机组成员都说 没看到什么异常情况 |
[15:10] | Miami-Dade Police. Whoever’s behind that curtain, please show yourself. | Miami-Dade警察 谁在帘子后面 请走出来 |
[15:15] | I didn’t know anyone was on board. I was just tidying the cabin. | 我不知道还有人在飞机上 我只是在打扫客舱 |
[15:18] | Really? Because it looks to me like you’re disposing of murder evidence, | 是吗 可是在我看来 你正在处理谋杀证据 |
[15:22] | – Miss… – Morrow. Carolyn Morrow. | – 这位是… |
[15:25] | I heard about what happened to Suzanne. It’s a tragedy. | 我听说了Suzanne的事 真是一场悲剧 |
[15:28] | But I didn’t imagine that anything up here mattered. | 但是我想这里应该没有什么证据吧 |
[15:30] | Even though she went from first class to baggage claim? | 即使她从头等舱 来到了行李领取处? |
[15:33] | You seem to have,uh… | 你的双腿和小臂上似乎 呃… |
[15:35] | quite a few bruises on your legs,your forearms. | 有一些瘀伤 |
[15:38] | Did you get into some sort of an altercation? | 你是否卷入了某种争执? |
[15:40] | Perhaps one with Miss Grady? | 也许是和Grady小姐之间的争执? |
[15:42] | These? No,this is what you get when you get stuck in coach. | 这些伤痕? 这是你被困在经济舱的时所留下的 |
[15:50] | How well did you know the victim? | 你对受害人了解有多少? |
[15:51] | Didn’t meet her till we boarded. | 登机之后才认识 |
[15:53] | And the last time I saw her, she was closing the curtain between first and coach. | 我最后一次看到她的时候 她正在拉上头等舱和经济舱之间的帘子 |
[15:58] | And then,she must have deplaned before me. | 她一定在我之前下的飞机 |
[16:00] | And yet,you cleaned her cabin for her? | 可是你在帮她打扫客舱? |
[16:03] | Here,go ahead and take it. | 拿去 |
[16:05] | With the cost cuts, I get to add garbage collector | 由于要缩减开支 现在除了要当女侍者 安全指导员 心理医生之外 |
[16:07] | to waitress and safety instructor and shrink. | 我的角色又多了一个 收垃圾的 |
[16:12] | But not killer. | 但不是杀手 |
[16:22] | Sorry,Horatio. | Horatio 很抱歉 |
[16:23] | CODIS didn’t hit on the sex kit collected from Suzanne Grady. | Suzanne Grady身上的性痕迹 没有找到匹配对象 |
[16:26] | – So,no Marvin Duffy? – No. | – 这么说 不是Marvin Duffy? – 不是 |
[16:28] | Even ran it against international databases | 甚至以法国安眠药为线索 |
[16:31] | on account of the French sleeping pills,but nothing. | 在国际数据库搜索 也没发现 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | Our victim was a flight attendant,right? | 受害者是个空姐 对吧 |
[16:41] | Who are they most likely to bond with? | 她们通常会跟什么人关系比较密切? |
[16:44] | Pilots? | 飞行员? |
[16:45] | And don’t most of those pilots have military experience? | 多数飞行员不是都有军事背景吗? |
[16:48] | Checking their databases now. | 这就检查他们的数据库 |
[16:58] | Grant Lawson. | |
[17:00] | Did a stint with the Marines before flying commercial. | 做民航飞行员前曾在海军服役 |
[17:02] | Time to bring Mr. Lawson down to Earth. | 是时候让Lawson先生回到地面了 |
[17:06] | Excuse me. Grant Lawson? | 不好意思 是Grant Lawson吗? |
[17:11] | Need a word with you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[17:13] | Okay,what do you needo know? | 好吧 你想知道什么? |
[17:15] | About what happened after you had sex with Suzanne Grady on Pathways Flight 88. | 在88航班上你和Suzanne Grady做爱后 发生了什么 |
[17:19] | Okay,look… | 这个 |
[17:23] | My wife’s in the car. | 我妻子就在车上 |
[17:24] | Do we need to talk about this here? | 我们一定要在这里谈吗? |
[17:26] | Yeah,Captain Lawson,we do. | 是的 Lawson机长 是的 |
[17:28] | Okay. Down here,I’m a good husband. | 好吧 回到地面 我是一个好丈夫 |
[17:29] | Up there,the ws are different. All right? | 在天上时 就不一样了 好吧? |
[17:32] | Suzanne and I hooked up in theomper room. | Suzanne和我在娱乐室呆过 |
[17:34] | What is that,some crawl space you converted for your own personal use? | 那是什么? 你改造用来私用的插间吗? |
[17:37] | Yeah,that would be a great theory if I flew the exact same plane every time. | 是的 如果我总开同一驾飞机就会改造 |
[17:40] | No,you may be surprised, but most jets come with one. | 你可能会惊奇 但是每驾飞机上都会有 |
[17:43] | It’s our private refuge. | 它是我们的私人庇护所 |
[17:44] | Not anymore,it isn’t. | 不再是了 |
[17:48] | So,what happened in this romper room? | 那么 在娱乐室里发生了什么? |
[17:50] | Well,when I went to see Suzanne, she was upset about something. | 我去看Suzanne的时候 她正心烦 |
[18:00] | She was upset about something,and you.. what,you comforted her? | 她正心烦 所以? 你安慰她了? |
[18:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[18:08] | Been a tough leg. | 这次飞行让人闹心 |
[18:10] | Saw some things I didn’t want to. | 看到了不想看到的东西 |
[18:13] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[18:26] | We weren’t serious. It was a work thing. | 我们不是认真的 只是工作间隙打发无聊 |
[18:28] | Maybe she didn’t agree, threatened to tell your wife, | 或许她不这么认为 还威胁告诉你妻子 |
[18:31] | and then you killed her, dumped her with the baggage. | 所以你杀了她 把她和行李扔在一起 |
[18:33] | Don’t you think someone would have seen me? | 你不觉得这样会有人看见我吗? |
[18:36] | Besides,check the tower communication logs. | 而且 检查一下塔台的通讯日志 |
[18:38] | You’ll see I wasn’t gone nearly long enough. | 你会发现我离开的时间不够长 |
[18:40] | Yeah,which leads me to another question. | 好吧 这让我想到另一个问题 |
[18:42] | When that hatch is open, an indicator lu didn’t find that suspi | 活门打开的时候 记录里没发现这个异常 |
[18:46] | Well,sure,if I had seen it, | 如果我看见了 当然会记录 |
[18:47] | but I was dealing with some brutal turbulence, | 但是当时我正在跟危险的气流搏斗 |
[18:49] | trying to keep the rest of the passengers alive. | 来保全其他乘客的生命 |
[18:51] | Anything else,Officer? | 还有什么其他事吗 警官? |
[18:54] | No. No,you’re free to go. Go lie to your wife. | 没了 你可以走了 继续去骗你妻子吧 |
[19:10] | I’m telling you,I don’t think there’s any romper room. | 我是觉得 根本没什么娱乐室 |
[19:13] | If the pilot was telling the truth, it would have been on the schematics. | 如果那个飞行员说的是实话 飞机结构图上会有显示 |
[19:17] | What reason would the pilot have to lie? | 那为什么飞行员非得撒谎? |
[19:19] | Wellnone,other than the fact that he might have killed somebody. | 没有其它原因 除非是他杀了人 |
[19:22] | Well,yeah,there is that. | 好吧 这是理由 |
[19:24] | And the fact that he also said he was the last person to have seen her alive. | 还有他也说 他是最后看见她活着的人 |
[19:28] | We still got to check out his story. | 我们还得查证一下他所说的 |
[19:35] | This floor gives. | 这里的地板塌下去了 |
[19:43] | It’s not just a closet. | 这不仅是一个壁橱 |
[19:55] | Well,I guess we found the Mile High Club,huh? | 哇哦 我猜我们发现那个高空俱乐部了 |
[20:01] | And the last place that Suzanne Grady was seen alive. | Suzanne Grady被看见活着的 最后一个地方 |
[20:04] | Well, it does back up the captain’s story. | 这证明了机长说的 |
[20:05] | I can’t believe they have these little love nests in planes. | 不敢相信 他们在飞机上还有这样的爱巢 |
[20:09] | – You know, I think we need one of these. – Yeah, right? | – 我觉得我们也需要一个 – 是吗? |
[20:12] | We could convert Firearms. | 那我们来改造武器库嘛 |
[20:14] | Sure, I could think of two people that would enjoy that. | 当然了 我能想像有两个人会很喜欢 |
[20:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:22] | Calleigh and Delko? No way. Do you have proof? | Calleigh和Delko? 不可能 你有证据吗? |
[20:26] | I don’t have any proof; I just have a feeling, but I don’t want any proof. | 要证据干嘛 我有第六感! 不需要什么证据 |
[20:29] | Ah, la la la la. | 切 随你说好了 |
[20:30] | Okay, let’s just see if we can find where everything went south for Suzanne. | 好吧 看看能不能 找到跟Suzanne有关的东西 |
[20:35] | This is her bag. | 这是她的包 |
[20:40] | Ryan, look at this. | Ryan 看看这个 |
[20:43] | It looks like Suzanne Grady was taking Dormol. | 看来Suzanne Grady 好像一直在服用Dormol |
[20:45] | Tara said she found Dormol in Suzanne’s system. | Tara说在Suzanne体内发现了Dormol |
[20:48] | Maybe our victim had a habit. | 可能受害者已经上瘾了 |
[20:50] | We better have Tripp talk to the other flight attendants. | 我们最好让Tripp跟其他空姐谈谈 |
[21:09] | Well, a lot of flight attendants use Dormol. | 很多空姐服用Dormol |
[21:10] | I mean, it helps you sleep soundly for a little while, to get over jet lag, | 它能让你美美睡一会 克服时差 |
[21:13] | and it keeps you more attentive on flights. | 能让你在航班上更精神 |
[21:15] | Have you ever used it? | 你用过吗? |
[21:16] | No, no. | 没有 |
[21:18] | Um, I guess Suzanne probably popped one to take the edge off of getting hammered. | 我猜Suzanne用过一粒来缓解疲劳 |
[21:21] | And that was in San Diego? | 是在San Diego? |
[21:22] | Yeah, yesterday. When she boarded, it was pretty obvious, | 是的 昨天登机时 明显看得出来 |
[21:25] | so I went to her bag to get her some breath mints, but it didn’t really help. | 我在她包里找过薄荷糖给她 但没什么用 |
[21:33] | She seemed even worse at our jump seat therapy session. | 她在我们的弹跳椅治疗会上看上去更糟 |
[21:37] | What is jump seat therapy? | 弹跳椅治疗? |
[21:39] | Flight attendants share secrets when we’re strapped in. | 空姐们系上安全带 分享各自的秘密 |
[21:41] | You know, nowhere else to go, nothing else to talk about. | 你知道 没别的地方可去 没别的事情可说 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I saw you last night. You were raging. | 昨晚我看见你了 你很生气 |
[21:49] | If Carolyn sees me like this, I could lose my job. | 如果Carolyn看见我那样 我会失业的 |
[21:56] | Here’s to the hair of the dog. | 这是醒酒液 |
[22:02] | She must have downed, like, six of them, before I sent her up to the romper room. | 她肯定很颓废 我送她上去娱乐室时 她已经喝了六瓶了 |
[22:06] | I told her to sleep it off. | 我告诉她一睡解千愁 |
[22:07] | Did you, by any chance, see Captain Lawson follow Suzanne up there? | 你有没有看见Lawson跟着Suzanne上去? |
[22:12] | Look, he’s a sleaze, but he didn’t kill Suzanne. | 他是一个下流的家伙 但杀Suzanne的应该不是他 |
[22:17] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[22:26] | She had a stalker. | 有人跟踪她 |
[22:27] | Some creep who’d show up in different cities, take pictures, leave her notes. | 这个疯子出现在不同的城市 偷拍她 给她留字条 |
[22:32] | Any idea who he is? | 知道是谁吗? |
[22:33] | No. I mean, obviously we’ve all gothem. | 不 我的意思是 显然我们都收到了 |
[22:36] | Do you know how many psychos have flight attendant fantasies? | 你知道有多少变态 有空姐幻想症吗? |
[22:38] | “I enjoyed watching you sleep.” | “我喜欢看你睡觉的样子” |
[22:41] | This one was looking to make it real. | 这个看起来像真的 |
[22:43] | We need handwriting samples from all the passengers onboard. | 我们需要飞机上所有人的字迹样本 |
[22:45] | How do you propose to do that? | 你打算怎样做? |
[22:49] | Luggage tags. | 行李标签 |
[24:59] | So you shared 28 flights with Suzanne Grady. | 你和Suzanne Grady同程了28班飞机 |
[25:02] | I saw her on a short hop about a year ago. | 一年前 我在一次短途飞行遇见她 |
[25:05] | She was beautiful. So kind. | 她非常漂亮 又善良 |
[25:09] | I just had to be around her. | 我只是想待在她身边 |
[25:10] | Which you demonstrated by crossing the line. | 恰巧证明你越界了 |
[25:17] | By taking pictures. I know. | 偷拍 我知道 |
[25:22] | She never knew who I was. | 她从不知道我是谁 |
[25:26] | Last night she seemed looser, more relaxed. | 昨晚她看起来很放松 |
[25:31] | Made me less nervous. | 让我没那么紧张 |
[25:33] | So I lit a cigarette. | 所以我抽了根烟 |
[25:35] | Knowing she’d stop you. | 知道她会制止你 |
[25:37] | It was worth it. | 值回票价了 |
[25:42] | I just can’t believe she’s dead. | 我只是不敢相信她已经死了 |
[25:44] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. What am I gonna do? | 我不知道我接下来该干什么 我该怎么办? |
[25:46] | You can start by giving me your camera. | 我想你可以交出相机 |
[25:50] | My cam– why? | 我的相– 为什么? |
[25:52] | ‘Cause I think it’s possible you took pictures of her after she passed. | 因为 你可能拍了她死后的照片 |
[25:56] | You think I took pictures of her dead body? That’s crazy! | 你认为我给他的尸体拍照? 太疯狂了! |
[25:59] | Where’s your camera? | 你的相机呢? |
[26:04] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着 给你了 |
[26:06] | You have to believe me. All I ever wanted was her to notice me. | 你要相信我 我只是想要她注意我 |
[26:09] | I wanted her attention. | 我想引起她的注意 |
[26:11] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成了 |
[26:29] | So, it looks like Marvin Duffy was your prototypical stalker. | 看起来Marvin Duffy 正是我们要找的跟踪者 |
[26:33] | These are all photos of Suzanne Grady, but none of her corpse. | 这些都是Suzanne Grady的照片 但是没她尸体的 |
[26:38] | Wait. That one. | 等等 那张 |
[26:45] | According to the date, that was taken yesterday. | 根据日期 那是昨天的拍的 |
[26:48] | So it would’ve had to have been in San Diego. | 那这就是在圣地亚哥了 |
[26:52] | Looks like they’re at some sort of a party. | 看起来像是他们在什么派对上 |
[26:56] | Carolyn Morrow. | |
[26:58] | The coach flight attendant. | 经济舱的空姐? |
[27:00] | Yeah. She told me that she met Suzanne on board. | 是她 她告诉我 她是在飞机上才见到Suzanne |
[27:05] | She lied to me. | 她撒谎了 |
[27:09] | Suzanne wouldn’t separate work and play. | Suzanne从不会区分工作和娱乐 |
[27:12] | People called her a “flying mattress.” | 人们叫她” 会飞的女佣” |
[27:14] | And she was rewarded for her behavior. | 竟还为此得到奖励 |
[27:16] | How? By getting to work first class. | 什么奖励? 比如 在头等舱工作? |
[27:18] | Working coach is harder. I mean, so what? | 经济舱是更辛苦 但又怎样? |
[27:20] | I-I’m punished for being good at my job? | 我- 我因为工作出色而被惩罚? |
[27:23] | I mean, that was just the half of it. | 这是一半原因 |
[27:25] | Yeah, well, what’s the other half? | 好的 那另一半呢? |
[27:27] | She worked all the good routes. | 她总是飞好的路线 |
[27:29] | So I saw her at this party and I thought I’ll just help her enjoy herself a little bit more. | 所以我在派对上见到她 我要帮她更尽兴点 |
[27:48] | Suzanne, I don’t know how you do it. | Suzanne 我不知道你是怎么做的 |
[27:51] | Here, I brought you this. | 拿着 我给你带来的 |
[27:53] | No. No, no. I can’t. | 不 不 我不行了 |
[27:55] | I’ll never be sober for the flight. | 我不可能在飞机上清醒了 |
[27:57] | Oh, come on, it’s just soda. | 噢 喝吧 就是些苏打水 |
[27:59] | You’re like our– our mother hen. | 你就像– 我们的鸡妈妈 |
[28:08] | Drink up. | 喝光 |
[28:10] | If she missed the flight, then she’d be bounced to the Minneapolis corridor, | 如果她错过了航班 就被踢回去飞明尼阿波利斯航线 |
[28:14] | and I could nab her flights. | 我就能得到她的飞行路线 |
[28:17] | What’s the big deal about the routes? | 飞好的路线又有什么关系? |
[28:21] | We’re only on the clock from the moment those cabin doors close to the moment they open. | 我们的工作时间 是在舱门关上到打开之间 |
[28:25] | The longer the haul, the bigger the pay. | 停留越久 薪水越多 |
[28:28] | And she had an iron grip on Rio, Paris, Singapore. | 她有固定到里约 巴黎 新加坡的飞行线路 |
[28:31] | Even though I had seniority. | 尽管我的资历更深 |
[28:33] | You realize that this could be considered motive. | 你要意识到这就叫做动机 |
[28:39] | Look, I-I spiked Suzanne’s drink. | 听着 我对Suzanne的饮料做了手脚 |
[28:43] | The girl could rally. I mean, she made the flight, that was that. | 那女孩恢复了 我的意思是 她赶上了飞机 就这样 |
[28:48] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[28:52] | Now can I go? | 现在我可以走了吗? |
[28:54] | Don’t go packing your atlas yet. | 先别急着收拾行李 |
[28:56] | You’re still a suspect in a murder investigation. But, yeah, you can go. | 你现在还是凶杀案的嫌疑人 但现在 你可以走了 |
[29:08] | So, the thinking is that if Carolyn wanted to dispose of something incriminating, | 如果Carolyn想处理掉什么证据 |
[29:12] | she would’ve put it in the airplane’s trash. | 她要扔到飞机上的垃圾箱里 |
[29:15] | That’s what I think. | 我也这么想 |
[29:20] | But this… | 但是这… |
[29:23] | That’s a neck pillow. | 这是个新枕头 |
[29:25] | Where’s the stuffing? | 填充物呢? |
[29:27] | Seems to have been removed. | 好像被拿掉了 |
[29:31] | Why would someone do that? | 为什么有人要这么做? |
[29:33] | To replace it… | 替换成… |
[29:36] | with something else. | 别的什么东西 |
[29:42] | That’s Dormol. | 这是Dormol |
[29:47] | I’ll a you, Mr. Wolfe, | 所以 Wolfe先生 |
[29:50] | who could get this past airport security undetected? | 你认为 谁能带上这些通过安检呢? |
[30:03] | So, I see you guys finally got with the program and let me through without a hassle this time. | 我终于看到你们改变程序 不用跟我浪费时间就让我进来了 |
[30:06] | Only this time, Aaron, you’re not leaving. | 只有这次 Aaron 这次你走不掉了 |
[30:10] | We found something of yours on the plane. | 我们在飞机上发现些你的东西 |
[30:12] | What? | 什么? |
[30:15] | Neck pillow. Look familiar, sky cop? | 靠枕 看起来眼熟吧 空中警察? |
[30:20] | And laced inside that was this, which you smuggled aboard. | 填充在里面的是这个 你走私的玩意 |
[30:27] | None of that stuff is mine. | 那都不是我的 |
[30:32] | I wonder what a DNA test of the skin cells on that pillow would tell us. | 我猜枕头的上皮细胞DNA测试 会告诉我们 |
[30:45] | You’re right. The pills are mine. | 你是对的 枕头是我的 |
[30:48] | People pay ten dollars for one. | 一颗能卖到10美金 |
[30:52] | I thought I’d make a quick buck selling ’em here in the States. | 我想 可以靠这个在美国赚点钱 |
[31:10] | So you found a way to transport them. | 你找到了运输的方法 |
[31:12] | And we found it empty in the trash, which means you must’ve given ’em to someone. | 我们在垃圾箱里找到是空的 这意味着你把药给了别人 |
[31:15] | Aaron, was that someone Suzanne Grady? | Aaron 那个人是Suzanne Grady吗? |
[31:22] | Makes sense. | 说的通 |
[31:23] | I’m not saying another word. | 我什么也不会说的 |
[31:24] | Till she starts using the product, ruins the operation. | 直到她开始用药 毁了整个生意 |
[31:28] | Then you kill her, flush the drugs and walk away. | 然后你杀了她 冲走毒品 然后离开 |
[31:30] | I may only have jurisdiction at 30,000 feet, but I know the rules. | 我也许只在3万英尺的高空上有权限 但是我是知道规章制度的 |
[31:34] | Well, then you also know you’re under arrest for drug trafficking. | 那么你也知道 你因为毒品交易而被捕了 |
[31:37] | Right here at ground zero. | 就在这里 海拔为零 |
[32:01] | Well, we’re missing somethin | 我们漏了些东西 |
[32:03] | And you know Ryan and I have already been through this cabin once today. | 今天我和Ryan已经搜过一次了 |
[32:05] | Yeah, so have I– we all processed the plane exactly as we found it. | – 对 我也是 – 我们都按照找到飞机时的状况进行了取证 |
[32:10] | That might be the problem. | 问题可能就出在这里 |
[32:11] | Because we’re looking at it as it is, not as it was. | 因为我们看的是它现在的样子 不是当时的样子 |
[32:15] | Condition of the plane during the flight. | 飞机飞行时的状态 |
[32:18] | Okay, so the seat belts were on. | 好的 所以安全带是系上的 |
[32:20] | Cabin was pressurized. | 机舱被加压 |
[32:21] | The overhead compartments were closed. | 行李架是关上的 |
[32:40] | Our victim didn’t start bleeding until she was hit by the luggage arm on the conveyor belt. | 我们的受害者在撞到传送带的 分传臂之前并没有开始流血 |
[32:47] | So this must be our killer’s blood. | 所以这肯定是凶手的血 |
[33:43] | Oh, yeah, I cut my hands all the time– | 喔是的 我经常弄伤我的手 |
[33:45] | opening cans, handling suitcases, ripping boarding passes. | 开罐头 拎箱子 撕登机牌 |
[33:49] | It’s a nightmare for my manicure. | 我修指甲时更是个噩梦 |
[33:51] | That still doesn’t explain where we found it, Jenna. | 这还是不能解释为什么会出现 在我们找到的地方 Jenna |
[33:55] | We have to make sure that the overheads are secure throughout the flight. | 我们必须要确保飞行过程中 行李架的安全 |
[33:58] | I probably swiped it during cross check. | 我或许在检查时碰上了 |
[34:01] | Does that answer all your questions? | 这能解释你们的问题了吗? |
[34:03] | I got called in on a ready reserve flight that leaves in, like, two hours. | 我要赶去一趟预订好了的 大概两个小时里内起飞的航班 |
[34:06] | – Where are you going? – Indonesia. | – 去哪里? – 印度尼西亚 |
[34:08] | It’s a big – money route, so… if there’s nothing else, I’m out of here. | 这是一条很赚钱的线路 所以 如果没什么事的话我先走了 |
[34:15] | – There’s nothing else. – Great. | – 没什么事了 – 很好 |
[34:20] | Think she’s lying? | 你觉得她在说谎吗? |
[34:21] | A sudden trip to a country with no extradition? | 突然要去一个没有引渡条例的国家? |
[34:24] | There’s got to be something we can do to stop her. | 肯定有什么办法能阻止她 |
[34:33] | All right, so let me get this straight. | 好的 现在从头梳一遍 |
[34:34] | All we have to go on is a line drawing and a picture of a blood deposit. | 我们手头的材料只是一副素描 还有一幅干涸血迹的照片 |
[34:38] | Yes and no. Take a look at this blood. | 是 也不是 看看这滴血 |
[34:41] | It’s coagulated uniformly along the edge. | 它沿着边缘的地方 凝固得并不均匀 |
[34:43] | Which is more consistent with a primary bleed. | 显然是刚流出来的血 |
[34:45] | Right, if it was a swipe, the blood density would lessen the farther along it went. | 对 如果只是擦上的血迹 血液的粘稠度不会这么高 |
[34:49] | Yeah, but it doesn’t. It stays in a solid line until it reaches that peak at the end. | 但是这里不符合 在流到尖角之前 应该是条很密实的直线 |
[34:53] | Do you have the flight data analysis? | 你有飞行数据的分析吗? |
[34:55] | Yeah, I got that, the schematics, and the, uh, passenger manifest. | 有 有图表 还有旅客名单 |
[34:59] | Great, will you run it, please? | 很好 你能运行一下吗? |
[35:04] | There it is. What are we looking for? | 就是这里 我们在找些什么? |
[35:06] | A reason why Jenna would have hit the ceiling. | Jenna会撞到天花板的原因 |
[35:10] | – I know. – ‘Cause of the turbulence? | – 我知道了 – 是因为气流吗? |
[35:12] | Yeah, and I can tell you when. | 是的 我还能告诉你是什么时候 |
[35:15] | The pilot said that after he was with Suzanne, | 飞行员说在他和Suzanne一起之后 |
[35:17] | he made it back to the cockpit just in time to deal with some major turbulence. | 他及时回到驾驶员座舱去处理气流问题 |
[35:20] | That would have been the same time that Aaron the air marshal conveniently | 这也正好是空警Aaron |
[35:23] | went back to coach to help a passenger. | 去机舱帮助乘客的时间 |
[35:26] | Know what? Let me check the ta. | 好 我来查下数据 |
[35:30] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[35:32] | Plane dropped a hundred feet, then another 60. | 飞机下降了100英尺 然后又下降了60 |
[35:36] | Anyone not wearing their seat belt would have gone flying. | 没系安全带的人都会腾空而起 |
[35:42] | So that’s how Jenna got her blood on the overhead bin. | 因此这就是Jenna的血会在行李架上的原因 |
[35:45] | And that definitely places Jenna at the access hatch around the same time that Suzanne was last seen. | 这绝对说明了Jenna 在Suzanne最后被看到的时候 就在通道口 |
[35:50] | – Too bad it doesn’t matter. – Why not? | – 太可惜了 – 怎么? |
[35:52] | – ‘Cause that’s where the story ends. – Or does it? | – 证据还是不够证明她杀人了 – 是吗? |
[35:55] | That blood comes to a peak, right? | 那些血最后流到一个尖角处 是吗? |
[35:57] | Yeah, which means at least one blood drop would have had to have fallen. | 是的 这意味着最起码会有一滴血滴下来 |
[36:01] | – Right. – Okay. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[36:03] | We have all been in that cabin, we’ve processed it, and we know that if a single drop fell, | 我们都去过机舱 我们检查过了 如果有血滴下来我们会知道的 |
[36:07] | it should have landed right… in front of… 1B. | 它应该正好落在…1B…的前面 |
[36:13] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[36:14] | Right after Jenna cut herself, the plane would’ve had to regain its altitude. | 就在Jenna伤到自己以后 飞机重新回到它的海拔高度上 |
[36:17] | And the plane would have had to pitch and roll. | 飞机上下颠簸并翻滚 |
[36:20] | And if Jenna was carrying Suzanne at the time… | 如果当时Jenna正在移动Suzanne的话… |
[36:25] | H… think we got something. | H…我们有发现了 |
[36:30] | So if we already have the victim’s blood, what are we looking for? | 我们已经有受害者的血了 现在在找什么? |
[36:34] | We’re looking for gravity, Kyle. | 我们在找寻重力 Kyle |
[36:38] | You see these edges? ey’re irregular. | 你看到这些血迹的边缘了吗? 它们很不规则 |
[36:40] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么? |
[36:43] | That means… we just found oukiller. | 说明… 我们找到我们的凶手了 |
[37:01] | Jenna, did Suzanne discover your pills on the plane? | Jenna Suzanne是不是在飞机上 发现了你的药丸? |
[37:06] | She came back when I was unloading them. | 她回来的时候我正好在拆开它们 |
[37:12] | That’s okay, sir, I’ll get you a clean one. | 没关系的 先生 我会再给你一个干净的 |
[37:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Suzanne. | |
[37:30] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 呃 很抱歉 |
[37:34] | I’ll come back. | 我过会儿回来 |
[37:47] | She didn’t know she was talking to the enemy, though, did she? | 她不知道她在和敌人说话 是不是? |
[37:58] | Look, I just didn’t want her to point me out to security when we landed. | 听着 我只是不想在降落的时候 她对着警卫指向我 |
[38:02] | She’s going to report you. | 她会告发你的 |
[38:20] | It’s time for landing, Suzie-Q. | 要降落了 Suzie-Q |
[38:43] | You have to help me. Come quick. This lady– she won’t calm down. | 你必须要帮我 快点过来 有一位女士 她没办法冷静下来 |
[39:07] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:18] | See you on the other side. | 在地面见了 |
[39:28] | I thought if I left the case unlatched that she’d just tumble out | 我以为 如果我不拴上箱子她会跌出来 |
[39:30] | and end up unconscious on the baggage carousel. | 最后不省人事的落在行李传送带上 |
[39:33] | Then nobody in management would believe her story. | 然后任何管理人员 都不会相信她的故事 |
[39:35] | That’s… not exactly what happened. Was it? | 那… 不是实际上所发生的 是不是? |
[39:44] | I had no idea that she would die on that belt. | 我不知道她会死在传送带上的 |
[39:48] | It-It was just an extra ten G’s a year helping out other flight attendants. | 每天只赚一万块 帮助有需要的空乘人员 |
[39:52] | I really didn’t think it’d be that big of a deal. | 我真的没想到 |
[39:55] | Jenna… | 事情会这么严重 |
[39:56] | killing someone is always a big deal. | 杀人 永远都很严重 |