时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Welcome to Amy’s divorce party. | 欢迎来Amy的离婚派对 |
[00:24] | Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. | 爱是忍耐 爱是亲善 爱不嫉妒 |
[00:27] | It does not boast, it is not proud. | 爱不夸耀 爱不傲慢 |
[00:30] | Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. | 爱不以邪恶为趣 却因真诚喜乐 |
[00:35] | Unless, of course, you’re talking about Roger Lansing. | 当然了 除非你在谈论Roger Lansing |
[00:44] | We are gathered here today in the presence of friends and family to celebrate my best friend, Amy, | 今天 我们亲朋好友欢聚一堂 庆祝我最好的朋友Amy |
[00:52] | and the beginning of her new life. | 开始她的新生 |
[00:55] | A life without him. | 没有他的新生 |
[01:19] | – You ready? – Hell, yes. | – 准备好了吗? – 好了 |
[01:24] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[01:27] | Amy… | |
[01:29] | do you promise to honor yourself and your independence… | 你能否起誓尊重自己 自强自立 |
[01:33] | to live life to the fullest without sorrow or hardship… | 全身心生活 没有任何悲伤和困苦 |
[01:39] | to live life… to love life… without him? | 远离他而投入生活 热爱生活 |
[01:46] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[01:50] | Then, it is with the utmost joy and… | 那么 带着无限欢乐 |
[01:53] | these signed divorce papers that I symbolically, | 和这份已签署的离婚协议 我像征性地 |
[01:57] | spiritually and gally remove you from the bonds of this marriage. | 在精神上合法地将你 从这次婚姻的禁锢中解脱出来 |
[02:02] | Ladies and… single gentlemen… | 女士们 单身男士们 |
[02:05] | I present to you the newly-divorced Amy Lansing. | 我向你们介绍新晋单身贵族的Amy Lansing |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | All right. You ready? | 好 你们准备好了吗? |
[02:21] | I caught it! I caught it! | 我接到了! 我接到了! |
[02:25] | Oh, my God! Roger? | 上帝啊! Roger? |
[02:29] | It’s Roger! | 是Roger! |
[02:31] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊! |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊! |
[02:50] | No one’s cut him down yet? | 还没人把他放下来? |
[02:52] | Wouldn’t have made a difference. | 放不放下来都一样 |
[02:54] | The first and second cervical vertebrae are transected, as is the spinal chord. | 第一第二节颈椎还有脊椎都断了 |
[02:58] | Death was instantaneous. | 瞬间死亡 |
[03:00] | The rope’s tied with a double-knotted half hitch, positioned under the left ear. | 绳扣是系了两次的半扣结 在左耳下面 |
[03:06] | Which means it would have been tied by somebody who’s right-handed. | 说明系扣的是个右撇子 |
[03:13] | He wears his watch on the right hand. He’s a lefty– he didn’t tie the noose. | 他的手表戴在右手上 他是左撇子 绳套不是他自己系的 |
[03:17] | ***How did someone get him up there in the first place? | 如果是谋杀 凶手怎么把他放上去的? |
[03:22] | I don’t know. We’re going to have to get up there ourselves and take a look. | 不知道 我们得自己上去看看 |
[03:24] | You guys make this much of a fuss over every suicide, or just the public ones? | 你们对每个自杀案都这么大张旗鼓 还是只对当众自杀这样? |
[03:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:29] | Uh, Glenn Wagner. Amy’s best friend. I threw the party. | 我是Glenn Wagner Amy最好的朋友 派对就是我办的 |
[03:33] | Well, Mr. Wagner, may I ask you a few questions? | Wagner先生 我能问你几个问题吗? |
[03:38] | Walk with me, if you don’t mind. | 咱俩过去走走 |
[03:40] | You are here just in time to explain to me how it’s possible | 正好你在这里 跟我解释一下 |
[03:43] | that a trapdoor could be in the top of that gazebo. | 活板门怎么会在那个凉亭的顶部 |
[03:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:48] | Um, the construction crew was, uh, building it yesterday. | 这个小亭昨天才建的 |
[03:51] | They were using it to get on the roof, so maybe that was it. | 他们用它来上到顶部 可能这就是原因 |
[03:55] | And idea how Roger Lanng got up there? | 你知道Roger Lansing怎么上去的吗? |
[03:57] | No… I was here all day setting up. | 没有 我一直在这里张罗派对 |
[04:00] | Didn’t see anything. | 没看见什么异常 |
[04:01] | Don’t know how he did it, but I know why. | 不知道他怎么上去的 但是我知道为什么 |
[04:04] | He just wanted to hurt Amy, ruin her big day. | 他想伤害Amy |
[04:08] | Tara! | 毁掉她的大喜之日 |
[04:13] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 天哪! |
[04:15] | Oh, babe, come this way. We need an EMT! Here. | 宝贝 快过来 我们需要急救人员! 到这边来 |
[04:18] | Have a seat. Are you okay? | 坐下 你还好吗? |
[04:22] | Yeah, I think I’m okay– it just hurts like hell. | 我觉得还好 就是很疼 |
[04:24] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:40] | There goes my DB. | 这下尸体可完蛋了 |
[04:42] | And our crime scene. | 犯罪现场也一样 |
[05:22] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode17 Divorce Party | |
[05:50] | You must think I’m pretty… | 你一定觉得我很… |
[05:52] | callous, celebrating my divorce like this. | 冷血 我这么庆祝离婚 |
[05:55] | Unless you were celebrating your husband’s death. | 除非你在庆祝你丈夫的死 |
[05:58] | ******This party was for me. | 你怎么敢这么说 这个派对是为我办的 |
[06:01] | You know, just leave it to Roger to try to take that away from me. | 你看到了 Roger把这个派对给破坏了 |
[06:05] | Mrs. Lansing, your husband was murdered. | Lansing太太 你丈夫是被谋杀的 |
[06:10] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 那说不通啊 |
[06:13] | Maybe not now, but it will. | 可能现在说不通 但将来会 |
[07:06] | How’s Tara? | Tara怎么样? |
[07:08] | Oh, she, uh…she aggravated an old shoulder injury, | 她 呃 她肩膀旧伤恶化了 |
[07:11] | but she’s just happy she’s not getting stitches. | 不过不用缝线她还是挺高兴的 |
[07:14] | What did you get? | 你发现了什么? |
[07:15] | I found about 20 feet of fishing line attached to the release mechanism on the trapdoor, | 大概20英尺长的鱼线 系在活板门的机关上 |
[07:19] | so it was definitely rigged for our victim. | 肯定是给受害者预备的 |
[07:21] | Do you think that it was also rigged to come down? | 你觉得凉亭倒塌也和它有关? |
[07:24] | I doubt it. | 我怀疑不是 |
[07:25] | I think it just probably wasn’t designed to hold the weight of a hanging body. | 我想设计它的时候 没考虑让它去承担一具悬尸的重量 |
[07:37] | Whoever it was that pulled the release mechanism would have had to have been close… | 不管谁触动机关 他一定离得很近 |
[07:40] | as in 20 feet close. | 20英尺以内 |
[07:42] | Well, I think we can recreate the crime scene using photos taken by the witnesses. | 我想我们可以用目击者的照片重建犯罪现场 |
[07:46] | I confiscated almost all the cameras. | 我没收了几乎所有相机 |
[07:48] | – Great. – I’ll get it to the lab. | – 棒极了 – 我会拿到实验室 |
[08:03] | Mom, come on! You have to be up for this. | 妈妈 醒醒 你得清醒着去 |
[08:05] | Kyle, I’m fine. Just drive. | Kyle 我很好 你就开车吧 |
[08:12] | – Look, at least drink the coffee I bought you. – I don’t need it. | – 至少喝了我给你买的咖啡 – 我不需要 |
[08:14] | Look, you’re never going to make it through an interview like this. | 你这样不可能通过面试 |
[08:16] | Just get me there. Drive faster. | 把我送到那就行了 开快点 |
[08:29] | Gosh darn it. | 见鬼! |
[08:52] | I told him to be more careful. | 我告诉他小心点的 |
[08:55] | He was supposed to wake me up this morning for my job interview, and he overslept. | 他今早应该叫醒我去参加工作面试 但他睡过头了 |
[08:59] | Julia, it is not his responsibility to get you there. | Julia 他没有义务送你去 |
[09:03] | Oh, so now I get a lecture from you on parenting? | 啊 所以现在我要听你说教怎么当妈? |
[09:05] | – Hang on a second. – I’m doing my best. | – 别激动 – 我尽力了 |
[09:07] | No. What I am saying is, what happened this morning endangered more than one life. | 不 我说的是 今早的事不止威胁一条人命 |
[09:11] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎样? |
[09:13] | I want you to be more careful with him. | 我想让你对他多用点心 |
[09:18] | I’m a good mother. I’ll take care of him. | 我是个好妈妈 我会照顾好他 |
[09:23] | I’m gog to help you, okay? | 我会帮你 好吗? |
[09:37] | Dad, what are we doing here? | 爸爸 我们在这做什么? |
[09:40] | Your driving could have gotten somebody killed this morning, Kyle. | Kyle 你今早那么开车可能会撞死人 |
[09:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:45] | I’m not sure you do. | 你未必真的知道 |
[09:47] | Actions have consequences, son. | 有因必有果 儿子 |
[09:52] | Here name is Stephanie Vasquez. She was killed in a car accident this morning. | 她叫是Stephanie Vasquez 她死于今早的一场车祸 |
[09:58] | – I get it, Dad. I really do. – Do you? | – 我知道了 爸爸 真的知道了 – 真的吗? |
[10:01] | Well, this is your chance to prove it. Dr. Price. | 好吧 现在给你机会证明一下 Price医生 |
[10:08] | Hello. You must be my new intern. | 嗨 你一定是我的新实习生 |
[10:11] | Dad, what is she talking about? | 爸爸 她在说什么? |
[10:13] | You work here now, son. And she’s your boss. See you at lunch. | 儿子 现在你在这里工作 她是你上司 午饭时见 |
[10:18] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[10:50] | Mr. Wagner, we recovered your DNA. | Wagner先生 我们找到了你的DNA |
[10:53] | This is so much more intimidating than I thought it would be. | 这比我预料的还要咄咄逼人 |
[10:58] | Not you. | 没说你 |
[11:00] | It was on the fishing line you pulled to trigger that trap door. | 在你用来触动活板门机关的鱼线上 |
[11:03] | Which was rigged to hang Roger Lansing. | 那条鱼线也吊死了Roger Lansing |
[11:07] | You ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[11:11] | I caught it! I caught it! | 我接到了! 我接到了! |
[11:17] | I rigged the door, but it was to hang Roger in effigy, not reality. | 门是我布置的 但我想吊的是Roger的假人 不是真人 |
[11:23] | Good likeness, too. | 那塑像也很逼真 |
[11:25] | I had no idea it would be the real… dummy. | 我不知道它怎么变成了…真人 |
[11:28] | You were gonna hang a replica of the victim? | 你准备挂个受害人的模型? |
[11:30] | It was supposed to be the piece de resistance for the party. | 本来应该是派对的一个小插曲 |
[11:33] | A surprise for Amy. | 为Amy准备的惊喜 |
[11:35] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 之前你为什么没提到? |
[11:38] | Because, as you so astutely pointed out, I rigged the thing. | 因为正像你敏锐指出的 那是我布置的 |
[11:41] | Unfortunately, we haven’t found any lost effigies running around town, | 不幸的是 我们并没有发现假人的踪迹 |
[11:44] | so you’re looking pretty good for this. | 所以你还是很可疑 |
[11:46] | Obviously, the killer took it. | 显然 凶手把它弄走了 |
[11:49] | Look, I didn’t like Roger for the way he treated Amy, but I didn’t kill him. | 我不喜欢Roger对Amy的所作所为 但是我没杀他 |
[11:54] | You know, I think you’re in love with Amy. | 你知道吗 我想你爱上Amy了 |
[11:56] | This whole gay thing’s not working for me. | 我才不信你只不过是她的姐妹淘 |
[11:59] | Believe me, honey, I’m not that good an actor. | 相信我 宝贝 我戏演得没那么好 |
[12:02] | No, but you may be that good a killer. | 没错 但你可能是个很棒的凶手 |
[12:18] | Just so you know… | 你要知道 |
[12:21] | when you get sick, remember, it happens to everyonetheir first time. | 如果你反胃想吐 记住 每个人第一次都会这样 |
[12:28] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[12:29] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我当时也这么说的 |
[12:52] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你要用那个做什么 |
[12:53] | This goes up to Trace and DNA for testing. | 这个会送去做痕检和DNA检测 |
[12:57] | So, what, this guy hanged himself? | 怎么了? 这个人上吊了? |
[12:59] | The rule around here is that we never take anything at face value. | 这里的规则是永远不要只看表面现象 |
[13:03] | For instance, you see that body over there? | 比如 你看见那具尸体了吧? |
[13:06] | – Stephanie Vasquez? The car crash? – Yeah. | – Stephanie Vasquez? 车祸那个? – 是的 |
[13:10] | Her test results indite she overdosed on Oxycodone, | 她的检查结果表明 她服用了过量的氧可酮 |
[13:13] | lost consciousness, and died at the wheel. | 失去知觉 死在车上 |
[13:16] | We never would have known that had we assumed she died because of the crash. | 如果我们假设她死于车祸 我们永远不会知道这点 |
[13:19] | So, what? I mean, is there something weird like that about this guy? | 那么 这个人也有什么怪异之处吗? |
[13:22] | Well, we’re going to find out. Give me a hand? | 我们就要查出来 帮我一下? |
[13:28] | He’s dead. He won’t mind if you just grab it and turn his head. | 他已经死了 他不会介意你抓住他的头转的 |
[13:35] | Other side. | 另一边 |
[13:41] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[14:37] | If there are any volatiles in the blood, the heat will cause them to be vaporized into gas form | 如果有易挥发物在血液里 加热会让它蒸发变成气体 |
[14:42] | and… rise… | 并且… 升腾… |
[14:46] | into the headspace of the vial. | 到玻璃瓶的上层空间 |
[14:52] | The G.C.will break up the compounds of the sample, | 气相色谱仪会破解样本的复合成分 |
[14:55] | and the flame ionization detector ionizes the molecules, creating a current for analysis. | 热离子检测器会把分子电解成离子 产生电流来做分析 |
[15:02] | Confirmation. | 有结果了 |
[15:05] | Roger Lansing’s hanging was definitely not his idea. | Roger Lansing的上吊绝非他本意 |
[15:08] | He was chloroformed. | 他被氯仿麻醉了 |
[15:15] | There’s nothing on his shoes that indicates he was dragged to the scene. | 他的鞋上没有任何证据表明 他是被拖到现场的 |
[15:18] | – So he went there willingly. – Yeah. | – 所以他是自愿去那的 – 是的 |
[15:21] | And he was drugged and prepared for his execution. | 然后他被麻醉 等着受死 |
[15:23] | Which leaves only one thing. | 只有一事未明 |
[15:26] | Who was his executioner? | 凶手是谁? |
[15:31] | Hey, man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[15:33] | I was able to stitch together a virtual view based on all the photos from before and after the hanging. | 根据事前事后的所有照片 我组合出一幅虚拟图像 |
[15:37] | God, Dave, what has taken you so long? What’s the matter? | 上帝啊 Dave 怎么这么久? 有什么问题吗? |
[15:39] | Is the learning curve too steep for you? | 学习曲线对你来说要求过高吗? |
[15:41] | I don’t want to give you a complex. I learned the whole thing in, like, one day. | 我不想让你难堪 但我全学会 就用了… 一天时间 |
[15:44] | – Nice. Picking on the new guy. – That’s right. | – 不错 欺负新手 – 没错 |
[15:47] | Do you know how long it takes to render a 3-D image like this? | 你知道做出这样的3D图像要多长时间吗? |
[15:49] | Oh, God, do I. Thank God you’re here. | 上帝啊 我还真不知道 谢天谢地有你在这儿 |
[15:52] | We can move around the environment, like so. | 我们可以转动看四周 像这样 |
[15:55] | Sorry for the synthy view, but the image details are gonna change somewhat | 抱歉这是合成图 但图像细节会有变化 |
[15:58] | – depending on the photos we pull up to fill in the blanks. – Okay. | – 取决于我们用来填补空白的照片 – 好吧 |
[16:01] | Can you show us the ceiling of the canopy? | 能让我看看凉亭顶盖吗? |
[16:03] | You just pointed out our one limitation, my man. | 你正好指出我们的软肋 伙计 |
[16:05] | If it wasn’t photographed, it doesn’t exist here. | 没有照片 图上就根本没它 |
[16:09] | Besides, I thought Glenn Wagner already admitted to this. | 而且 我想Glenn Wagner已经承认这点了 |
[16:12] | Well, he didn’t know that Roger Lansing was up there, but, uh… | 他不知道Roger Lansing在那… 但是… |
[16:17] | – somebody did. – So we’re looking for someone suspicious? | – 有人知道 – 所以我们在找可疑的某人? |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:22] | What about somebody that looks out of place? | 那与派对无关的人呢? |
[16:26] | You see this kid over here in the corner in the background? Near the canopy? | 看见背景里在角落的这个孩子了吗? 顶盖附近的? |
[16:34] | I can’t really make out his face. Can you get any closer? | 我看不清他的脸 能跟近点吗? |
[16:36] | No, but it looks like he’s moving away from the canopy, so maybe I can trace his steps. | 不能 但看上去他正从顶盖旁走开 或许我能追踪他 |
[16:41] | Can we push through the crowd? | 我们能越过人群吗? |
[16:43] | If the information’s there. | 如果有信息的话 |
[16:49] | He’s not out of place. That’s Heath Lansing. | 他不是与派对无关的人 他是Heath Lansing |
[16:52] | That’s the Lansings’ son. | Lansing夫妇的儿子 |
[16:54] | He was at his mom’s divorce party? | 他在他妈妈的离婚派对上? |
[16:57] | Now, that could mess a kid up. | 那能让一个孩子疯掉 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | I wasn’t even at that stupid party. I was working. | 我甚至都没在那个愚蠢的派对上 我当时在干活 |
[17:09] | Where do you work? | 你在哪干活? |
[17:11] | Around the neighborhood. I clean pools. | 就在附近 我清理游泳池 |
[17:13] | I was at the Slausons’ house, but they weren’t home. | 我在Slauson家 但是他们不在 |
[17:16] | So that probably would make it pretty easy for you to sak around other people’s backyards | 那你很容易就能溜进别人家后院 |
[17:19] | and get back to your own. | 也能溜回你自家后院 |
[17:27] | I wanted to see it for myself. | 我想亲自看一眼 |
[17:30] | That ridiculous show she was putting on. | 她上演的荒诞一幕 |
[17:33] | Your mom? | 你母亲? |
[17:34] | I mean, she was in our backyard trashing my dad. | 我的意思是 她在我家后院诋毁我父亲 |
[17:38] | She didn’t even ask me about it. She didn’t. | 她都没和我说一声 她没有 |
[17:41] | And you didn’t know his body was on top of the canopy? | 你并不知道他的尸体在顶盖上面? |
[17:44] | Of course not. Why would I? | 当然不知道 我怎么会知道? |
[17:46] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[17:48] | Um, a couple of days ago. | 呃 几天前 |
[17:50] | He wasn’t taking the divorce well. | 他不能很好地接受离婚这个事实 |
[17:53] | He was spending all of his time at work. | 把所有的时间都花在工作上 |
[17:55] | Where’d he work? | 他在哪工作? |
[17:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:58] | You don’t know where your own father worked? | 你不知道你自己的父亲在哪工作? |
[18:02] | Um, we weren’t allowed to talk about it. | 他不允许我们讨论此事 |
[18:05] | All he said was that it was for the government, and that it was important. | 他所说的就是他为政府工作 而且非常重要 |
[18:09] | Even my mom couldn’t know about it. It was a secret. | 甚至我母亲也不知道 这是个秘密 |
[18:13] | But… if he was… a spy… | 但是… 如果他是… 一个间谍… |
[18:19] | you guys don’t think that somebody got to him, do you? | 你们不会认为有人发现了他吧? |
[18:22] | Well, let’s just take things one step at a time, | 我们先一步步来 |
[18:24] | but as soon as we find out anything, we’ll let you know. | 如果有什么发现 一定会立即通知你 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:36] | Man, that poor kid. | 天 这可怜的孩子 |
[18:37] | He doesn’t even know where to start looking for answers. | 他都不知道从哪入手寻找答案 |
[18:39] | I do. The IRS. | 我知道 美国国税局 |
[18:42] | They’ll have Roger’s work address. Let’s get it. | 他们有Roger的工作地址 我们去要来 |
[18:55] | Roger Lansing’s tax records reflect this address. | Roger Lansing的税收记录提供了这个地址 |
[18:58] | I don’t know a Roger Lansing. | 我不认识Roger Lansing |
[19:00] | I rent this out to a guy named Trent Faber. | 我把这地方租给了叫Trent Faber的人 |
[19:02] | Guess he’s got some kind of sublet situation going on. | 看起来他做起了二房东 |
[19:05] | Yeah, or maybe a business partner. | 或者他是一个商业合伙人 |
[19:08] | Either way, he owes me some money. | 不管是哪种情况 他还欠着我一笔钱 |
[19:12] | Shareholder reports. | 股东报告 |
[19:15] | Looks like Trent Faber bought and sold 300 shares of Hayton Electronics on Friday alone. | 看起来Trent Faber在周五一天 就买进和卖出Hayton电子的300股 |
[19:20] | And a thousand of Flintport, Incorporated. | 还有Flintport股份公司的1000股 |
[19:22] | Sounds like day trading. | 听起来像是即日平仓交易 |
[19:24] | Looks like Roger and this guy, uh, Trent keep very busy calendars. | 看起来Roger和这个家伙 呃 Trent 日程非常繁忙 |
[19:32] | You know, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this doesn’t look like the home office of a spy. | 我敢打赌说这看起来 不像是一个间谍总部 |
[19:36] | Why would you lie to your family about your job? | 那干吗要为工作的事对家人说谎呢? |
[19:38] | I don’t know. Let’s ask the partner. | 我不知道 问问合伙人吧 |
[19:50] | Ma’am… we’re looking for Trent Faber. | 夫人… 我们在找Trent Faber |
[19:55] | He’s not here. Can I help you? | 他不在这儿 有什么能帮上忙的吗? |
[19:58] | We have some questions about his business partner, Roger Lansing. | 我们有一些关于他的生意伙伴 Roger Lansing的问题 |
[20:01] | Trent doesn’t have a business partner. Is something wrong? | Trent没有生意伙伴 出什么事了吗? |
[20:04] | Mr. Lansing was found murdered this morning. | Lansing先生今早被人杀了 |
[20:08] | Well, Trent left very early this morning for work. | Trent今天早上很早就去上班了 |
[20:11] | – And that was to his office on Flagler? – Yes. | – 是去Flagler的办公室吗? – 是的 |
[20:14] | – He’s a stockbroker? – Yes. Is Trent okay? | – 他是个股票经纪人? – 是啊 Trent没事吧? |
[20:18] | Mom, I’m going to be late. Let’s go. | 妈妈 我要迟到了 快走吧 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry, I’m running late, and I have to drop her off. | 不好意思 我要迟到了 我得开车送她 |
[20:23] | Can I have Trent call you tonight when he gets home? | 今天晚上Trent回家后 让他给你打电话可以吗? |
[20:25] | I need to speak to him right now, ma’am. | 我现在就得和他谈谈 夫人 |
[20:58] | – Hello? – Kyle? | – 喂? |
[21:00] | Dad, is that you? | 爸爸 是你吗? |
[21:02] | Kyle, where are you? | Kyle 你在哪儿? |
[21:04] | I’m in Autopsy. | 我在验尸房 |
[21:05] | – Who’s Kyle? – Okay. Whose phone is this? | – Kyle是谁? – 这是谁的手机? |
[21:10] | – Roger Lansing, the victim. – ****Stay where you are | – Roger Lansing的 那个受害者 – Kyle 呆在那里别动 |
[21:17] | Is that not Trent? What’s going on? | 接电话的不是Trent? 怎么回事? |
[21:21] | Mrs. Faber, is this your husband? | Faber夫人 这是你丈夫吗? |
[21:25] | Oh, my God, that’s Trent. | 噢 天呐 是Trent |
[21:28] | We know him as Roger Lansing, ma’am. | 据我们所知 他叫Roger Lansing 夫人 |
[21:32] | – I-I… I don’t un-understand. – Could we come inside, please? | – 我… 我… 我不明白 – 我们能进去谈谈吗? |
[21:45] | I thought Dr. Price instructed you not to tamper with evidence. | 我以为Price医生教导过你不要乱碰证物 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I know, okay? But it could have been the guy’s killer. | 我知道 但有可能是杀害这家伙的凶手啊 |
[21:51] | Son, that is not the job. | 孩子 这活不是这么干的 |
[21:54] | Look, I don’t see what the big deal is. | 我没觉得这有什么大不了 |
[21:58] | Kyle, a murder investigation is a very big deal. | Kyle 谋杀案调查非常重要 |
[22:02] | Look, if I would have never answered that phone you guys would have never… | 如果我没接那个电话 你们就不会知道… |
[22:04] | Don’t do it again, you understand? | 不能再犯这样的错误 明白吗? |
[22:20] | Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your husband? | 你知道会有谁想要伤害你丈夫吗? |
[22:22] | No one. | 没有 |
[22:24] | I never saw my husband even raise his voice to another person. | 我从来没见过我丈夫和别人红过脸 |
[22:27] | What about Trent’s business? | Trent的生意怎么样? |
[22:29] | Was there anything that you found to be unusual or suspicious? | 有什么不寻常或令人起疑的地方吗? |
[22:34] | I don’t know. He traveled a lot. | 我不知道 他经常出差 |
[22:36] | We weren’t supposed to talk about his work. | 他不让我们谈论他的工作 |
[22:38] | I knew it was for the government. | 我知道是为政府服务 |
[22:41] | So he was gone a lot? | 所以他总不在家? |
[22:43] | He missed Christmas. | 他总错过圣诞节 |
[22:45] | He always made it home for Christmas. | 他总能保证圣诞节那天在家 |
[22:47] | We were married on the 26th, so it was also our anniversary. | 我们在26号结婚 所以那天也是我们的周年纪念日 |
[22:50] | – How long were you married? – 19 years. | – 你们结婚多久了? – 19年 |
[22:53] | Would’ve been 17 years, if I hadn’t filed for divorce. | 如果我没提出离婚 就是17年了 |
[22:57] | After Brianna was born, Trent got depressed. | Brianna出生后 Trent变得很消沉 |
[23:02] | I think he really wanted a son. | 我以为他很想要个儿子 |
[23:04] | When Heath was born, he said his life was complete. | 当Heath出生后 他说他的人生完整了 |
[23:12] | I think your husband’s life was more than complete. | 我想你丈夫的人生可远不止完整 |
[23:16] | He was living a double life. | 他过着双重生活 |
[23:22] | What am I looking at? | 你要我看的是什么? |
[23:30] | I’m-I’m sorry, I-I just I can’t believe this. | 我… 我很抱歉 我… 我只是 我不相信 |
[23:33] | Roger was married to another woman at the time he married you. | Roger和你结婚时 已经有妻子了 |
[23:39] | We thi that Trent may have used his company as his cover. | 我们认为Trent可能拿公司做掩护 |
[23:43] | Saying that he was going away for business, | 说他为了生意而出差 |
[23:45] | when he was really going to be with his other family. | 实际上是和另一个家庭在一起 |
[23:48] | Now if you found out about this you would understandably be very upset. | 你要是得知真相 自然会非常生气 |
[23:52] | You think I killed him? | 你认为是我杀了他? |
[23:58] | We are merely examining all of the possibilities. | 我们不过是在排查任何可能性 |
[24:02] | We found plant fertilizer on the noose that was around your husband’s neck. | 我们在套在你丈夫脖子上的 绳套上发现了植物肥料 |
[24:05] | Now, I know that you have a very extensive flower garden in your front yard. | 我知道你家前院有一个非常大的花园 |
[24:09] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那不能说明任何问题 |
[24:10] | If you would just allow me to test your hands, | 如果你能允许我检查一下你的双手 |
[24:13] | just to be sure, we could eliminate you as a suspect. | 只是为了确认一下 我们就可以排除你的嫌疑 |
[24:24] | Please place your hands on the piece of paper. | 请将双手放在纸上 |
[24:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[24:31] | It’s an explosives detection kit. | 这是爆炸物检测工具 |
[24:33] | Explosives? I thought Trent was hanged. | 爆炸物? 我以为Trent是被吊死的 |
[24:36] | He was, but we found ammonium nitrate on theoose. | 他是被吊死的 但我们在绳套上发现了硝酸铵 |
[24:40] | Ammonium nitrate is the common ingredient in explosives, as well as plant fertilizer. | 硝酸铵是爆炸物的常用成分 也用于植物肥料中 |
[24:52] | And you have it underneath your fingernails. | 你的指甲里含有硝酸铵 |
[24:55] | Just because I use fertilizer doesn’t make me a killer. | 不能因为我使用了肥料 就说我是凶手 |
[24:59] | What about this other woman? Is she a suspect? | 另外那个女的呢? 她也是嫌疑犯吗? |
[25:02] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他? |
[25:04] | You kill the cheating husband, frame the other wife. | 你杀死偷腥的丈夫 陷害另一个妻子 |
[25:06] | It’s the perfect revenge plan. | 这是完美的复仇计划 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I’ve never met this “other wife,” so why would I frame her? | 是啊 我从没见过”另一个妻子” 为何我要陷害她? |
[25:14] | – You know what? | – 听着 – 听着 |
[25:15] | – I want to talk to my lawyer. | – 我要和律师谈一谈 – 我要和律师谈一谈 |
[25:37] | I had a second, and I figured I’d stop in and check on the wood lattice-work we collected. | 我正好有点时间 就想过来看看我们采集的木格子 |
[25:42] | You got anything? | 有没有什么发现? |
[25:43] | No. I was actually about to run a rush process on thetephanie Vasquez case, | 还没有 我正准备对Stephanie Vasquez 案件进行快速处理 |
[25:46] | but I seem to be missing a pill phial. | 不过我好像少了一个药瓶 |
[25:48] | And it’s logged in, it just isn’t with the other personal effects. | 它已经登记了 但没和其他私人物品在一起 |
[25:52] | Yeah, that’s odd. Maybe there’s a problem down in Autopsy. | 是很奇怪 也许是验尸房的问题 |
[25:56] | I’ll have to inquire. | 我得问一下 |
[25:57] | Fortunate news for you, though: I can procesthe wood from the canopy next. | 不过对你来说好消息是 马上我就处理顶盖上的木头 |
[26:02] | All right, I’ll, uh, be back in a little while. Thanks, Travers. | 好极了 我过会再来 谢谢 Travers |
[26:17] | You wanted to see me, Lieutenant? | 听说你找我 队长? |
[26:19] | The current case that you have in Autopsy. | 现在你手头这个案子 |
[26:22] | – The Lansing/Faber mess? – No. | – Lansing/Faber那个一团糟的人? – 不是 |
[26:24] | The Stephanie Vasquez case. | Stephanie Vasquez那个案子 |
[26:28] | The girl who overdosed. | 过量服药的那个女孩 |
[26:30] | Her personal effects indicate a bottle of medication. | 她的私人物品中有一瓶药 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I logged it myself. | 是的 是我登记的 |
[26:35] | It never made it to the lab. | 但没送到实验室 |
[26:38] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[26:40] | I put it in the box with everything else to be sent upstairs. | 我把它和所有其他物品 一起放在盒子里送上楼 |
[26:43] | – I mean, the bottle was with everything else. – Who else had access to it? | – 我是说 瓶子和其他物品都在一起 – 还有谁能拿到它? |
[26:47] | My assistants, but… I can trust them. | 我的助手们 但是… 我相信他们 |
[26:51] | – They wouldn’t steal evidence. – Who else? | – 他们不可能偷证物 – 还有谁? |
[26:59] | I didn’t want to say anying because it was his first day… | 我本不想说 因为今天是他第一天工作… |
[27:02] | – Kyle. – Mom! | – 妈妈! |
[27:05] | but Kyle did have a visitor. | 但有人来找过Kyle |
[27:07] | His mother stopped by. | 他母亲顺道来看他 |
[27:11] | You know, you probably… probably shouldn’t be down here. | 你也许… 也许不该来这儿 |
[27:13] | – Oh, um, I’ll let you get back to work. – Okay. | – 嗯 你去工作吧 – 好的 |
[27:26] | I don’t know how long she was there. | 我不知道她在那待了多久 |
[27:30] | I’ll te care of him. | 我会照顾好他的 |
[27:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:47] | So you visited Kyle today. | 这么说你今天去看了Kyle |
[27:49] | Yeah. I wasn’t aware I needed permission. | 是啊 我不知道我还需要别人的许可 |
[27:52] | Julia, some medication went missing from that lab. | Julia 实验室有些药品丢失了 |
[27:57] | Look, I know where you’re going, and I don’t appreciate the accusation. | 听着 我知道你什么意思 我不喜欢你的指控 |
[28:01] | The suspicion is going to fall onto the boy. | 疑点现在落在了Kyle身上 |
[28:04] | He would never do anything to jeopardize this opportunity. | 他不会做任何自毁前程的事情 |
[28:08] | I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. | 我想你还不明白我在说什么 |
[28:10] | There’s going to be an investigation. | 将会有一场调查 |
[28:12] | No, there n’t, because I know he didn’t do it, and so do you. | 不 不会的 因为我知道他没拿 你也知道 |
[28:19] | It is time to let him go. | 该是对他放手的时候了 |
[28:24] | – Anything else? – I think you heard me. | – 还有别的事吗? – 我想你听到我说的话了 |
[29:10] | – Heard Amy and Katherine lawyered up. – Yep. | – 听说Amy和Katherine找了律师 – 是啊 |
[29:14] | Till we get something more concrete, we can’t hold them. | 在找到更确凿的证据之前 我们不能把她们关着 |
[29:16] | This is more mud than concrete, but it might stick. | 这个算不上确凿 但应该有用 |
[29:19] | I looked into Amy’s Motor Vehicle record. | 我查看了Amy的机动车驾驶记录 |
[29:22] | This picture was taken six months ago when she ran a red light. | 这张照片是她6个月前闯红灯时拍的 |
[29:26] | – That’s less than two blocks away from the Faber residence. – Yeah. | – 这离Faber一家不到两个街区 – 对 |
[29:29] | You think she knows more than she’s letting on? | 你认为她知道的比告诉我们的更多? |
[29:31] | I don’t know. I’ll invite her back in. | 我不知道 我得请她来一趟 |
[29:34] | – All right. – Thanks. | – 好的 – 多谢 |
[29:41] | Amy, I suspect that you knew about your husband’s relationship with Katherine Faber. | Amy 我怀疑你知道你丈夫 和Katherine Faber的关系 |
[29:46] | No, I just found out about her from you. | 不 我是通过你们才知道她的 |
[29:53] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[29:59] | Okay. About six months ago I received a delivery– chocolate and white wine. | 是这样 大约6个月前我收到了 一份快递 巧克力和白葡萄酒 |
[30:04] | Not my favorite; I figure Roger’s being romantic. | 不是我的最爱 但我以为Roger在玩浪漫 |
[30:08] | The card said: Katherine, I miss you. I love you. | 卡片上写着 “Katherine 我想你 我爱你” |
[30:12] | It was in his handwriting. | 是他的笔迹 |
[30:14] | So you thought he was cheating on you. | 所以你认为他背叛了你 |
[30:16] | Well, the next time Roger left on one of his “business trips,” I followed him. | 那之后Roger又一次”出差” 我跟踪了他 |
[30:21] | You realize she lives ten minutes from me! | 她就住在离我不到10分钟的地方! |
[30:25] | Was that the only time that you had been to the Faber residence? | 那是你唯一一次去Faber家吗? |
[30:27] | No, I-I had to find out who she was. | 不是 我… 我必须得知道她是谁 |
[30:32] | I went back a week later to get a look at her. | 一周后我又去了一趟 想看一看她 |
[30:35] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[30:39] | I’m so sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[30:41] | Um, my cell phone just died, and I’m supposed to show a house like right now, | 我的手机没电了 我现在本该带人去看房子 |
[30:46] | and I’m so lost. May I use your phone? | 但我完全迷路了 能借用下电话吗? |
[30:50] | – Yes, absolutely. – Thanks. | – 当然可以 – 多谢 |
[30:52] | I-I thought I would find some fake plastic bimbo. | 我原以为会找到个冒牌的无知少女 |
[30:55] | I mean, clearly we ran in different social circles. | 我是说 很明显我们处于不同的社交圈 |
[30:59] | You and your husband? | 这是你和你丈夫? |
[31:01] | Mmm, that’s my Trent. | 嗯 我的Trent |
[31:04] | Pretty couple. Trent. | 好般配的一对啊 Trent |
[31:11] | I can understand. | 我能够理解 |
[31:13] | Did it make you angry enough to kill him? | 你是否愤怒到想要把他杀了? |
[31:15] | No. I confronted him. | 没有 我去找他对质 |
[31:19] | You had a wife all this time? | 这么长时间你一直有个老婆? |
[31:21] | Amy, listen to me. You are my wife, you’re my real wife. | Amy 听我说 你是我妻子 是我真正的妻子 |
[31:23] | I was never your real wife. You married her before me. | 我从来都不是你的真正妻子 你和她结婚在我之前 |
[31:27] | For God’s sake, Roger, you have a daughter! | 看在上帝的份上 Roger 你可是有女儿的人了! |
[31:29] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[31:30] | Do you know what kind of laws that you’ve broken? | 你知道你犯了什么法吗? |
[31:32] | Amy, think about Heath. | Amy 想想Heath |
[31:34] | Oh, yeah, I have. | 噢 是的 我想过 |
[31:36] | So for his sake, I will keep quiet about this, | 所以看在他的份上 我会对此保持缄默 |
[31:38] | but you are gonna give me a divorce and the alimony that I want. | 但你得和我离婚 还要给我一份让我满意的赡养费 |
[31:42] | I swear to God, I will give you whatever you want. | 我发誓 我会给你任何你想要的 |
[31:44] | Just please don’t tell her. Please don’t tell my other family. | 只求你不要把这事告诉她 别告诉我的另一个家 |
[31:47] | A spy, Roger? God! | 还说你是间谍 Roger? 天哪! |
[31:54] | But you didn’t take it any further? | 但你没采取进一步行动? |
[31:56] | Take what further? | 什么行动? |
[31:57] | Mrs. Lansing, you’ve been to the Faber residence. | Lansing夫人 你已经去过Faber家了 |
[31:59] | It would have been very easy to steal evidence. | 对你来说偷点证据易如反掌 |
[32:01] | You could have grabbed a handful of fertilizer, used it to set up Katherine. | 你可以带走一把肥料来陷害Katherine |
[32:06] | I didn’t grab anything. | 我没有带走任何东西 |
[32:09] | I-I wanted to forget about her. | 我只想把她忘了 |
[32:11] | Besides, if I killed Roger, I’d get nothing. | 再说 如果我杀了Roger 我什么都得不到 |
[32:13] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[32:15] | Hell hath no fury, Mrs. Lansing. | 地狱之火难比受愚弄的女人之火 Lansing太太 |
[32:19] | Please… | 得了吧… |
[32:23] | I think Roger’s killer did, in fact, use this to gain access to the roof. | 我认为杀Roger的凶手 实际上 是用这个来爬上顶棚的 |
[32:28] | – This ran up the side of the canopy? – Exactly. | – 这沿着顶盖的一边通向上面? – 没错 |
[32:31] | – I get the feeling you’re on to something. – I am. | – 直觉告诉我你找到了些什么 – 是的 |
[32:34] | A substance… | 有一种物质… |
[32:37] | along the edges of the wood… | 沿着木头的边缘… |
[32:40] | all the way to the top. | 一直到顶棚 |
[32:44] | Killer used it like a ladder. | 凶手把它当梯子用 |
[32:47] | Mass spec determined it was dimethyl ketone. | 质谱仪确认是二甲基甲酮 |
[32:52] | Dimethyl ketone. That’s acetone. | 二甲基甲酮 那是丙酮 |
[32:56] | That’s not consistent with anything else we’ve found. | 这和我们发现的其他东西都没有关联 |
[32:58] | Actually, acetone could be used to make homemade chloroform. | 实际上 丙酮能用来自制氯仿 |
[33:03] | Homemade. | 自制的 |
[33:05] | could be done with a modest understanding of chemistry. | 对化学有些了解的人都能做 |
[33:07] | Also, acetone is highly tenacious. | 还有 丙酮的粘着力很强 |
[33:09] | If it was handled recently, residue would still be present on the handler. | 如果最近使用过 残留物还会留在手上 |
[33:13] | Yeah, homemade chloroform. That, uh… | 是啊 自制氯仿 那… |
[33:15] | that means we’re not done with our widows, after all. | 那意味着对两位遗孀的调查还没完 |
[33:23] | Not this again. Haven’t we done this already? | 怎么又来了 不是都做完了吗? |
[33:26] | Mrs. Faber, can you please hold out your hands? | Faber太太 能把你的手伸出来吗? |
[33:29] | Is that other woman being tested, too? | 那个女人也会被检查吗? |
[33:32] | She was. Amy tested negative. | 她检查过了 Amy没问题 |
[33:38] | – She’s clean. – Mom? | – 没问题 – 妈妈? |
[33:40] | What are you testing for? | 你们这是在测试什么? |
[33:41] | acetone. It’s a common chemical that’s found in glass cleaners, nail polish remover. | 丙酮 是玻璃清洁剂 洗甲水 常用的一种化学物质 |
[33:47] | Mom, what’s going on here? Is this about Dad? | 妈妈 发生什么了? 是关于爸爸的吗? |
[33:49] | Nothing, baby. It’s just a misunderstanding. | 没事 宝贝 只是一场误会 |
[33:52] | Are we finished here? | 都好了吗? |
[33:54] | I obviously need some alone time with my daughter. | 我想要一些陪我女儿的私人时间 |
[33:58] | Yeah. Ryan, can you do me a favor? Check the daughter’s hands, please. | 好的 Ryan 能帮个忙吗? 帮我检查一下女儿的手 |
[34:02] | – Mom? – Can I see your hands, please? | – 妈妈? – 我能看看你的手吗? |
[34:04] | Brie, it’s okay, show them your hands. | Brie 没关系的 给他们看 |
[34:18] | We’ve got a hit. | 她有问题 |
[34:20] | I was doing my nails. | 我当时在洗指甲 |
[34:24] | I spilsome. | 不小心弄洒了 |
[34:28] | Eric… | |
[34:32] | we’ve got some over here, too. | 这里也有一些 |
[34:34] | I told you, I was doing my nails and it spilt. What’s the big deal? | 我说了 我当时在洗指甲 弄洒了一些 有什么大不了的? |
[34:38] | The big deal is that whoever killed your father used acetone to make chloroform. | 问题是杀了你父亲的人 正是用丙酮来制作氯仿的 |
[34:42] | Eric, do me a favor, close the drapes. | Eric 帮一下忙 把窗帘拉上 |
[34:58] | You don’t spill this much acetone doing your nails, Brie. | 洗指甲是不会弄洒这么多丙酮的 Brie |
[35:01] | Wh-What’s… what’s going on here? | 这… 这到底是怎么回事? |
[35:06] | Whoever subdued your husband mixed the chloroform in this room. | 迷晕你丈夫的人 就是在这个房间里混合氯仿的 |
[35:11] | – What have you done? – Nothing. I didn’t mix anything. | – 你做了什么? – 没什么 我没混合过任何东西 |
[35:15] | Mrs. Faber, we’re going to have to take your daughter into custody for questioning. | Faber太太 我们必须把你女儿扣留问话 |
[35:23] | – Brianna? – Mom? | – 妈妈? |
[35:24] | Mom, I didn’t do anything. | 妈妈 我什么都没做 |
[35:26] | Mom, you can’t honestly believe ’em. | 妈妈 |
[35:41] | Eric. | 你不能就这么相信他们 |
[35:42] | Hey, Brianna Faber popped positive for both the fertilizer on the noose and the acetone on the canopy. | 嗨 检测Brianna Faber对绳索上的肥料 和顶盖上的丙酮都呈阳性反应 |
[35:48] | Mom, I’m going to meet Dakota at the mall. | 妈妈 我约好了去商场和Dakota碰面 |
[35:49] | – Don’t be gone long. I need your help around here. – Okay. | – 别去太久了 我这里需要你帮忙 – 好的 |
[35:59] | There’s no traces of chloroform, which doesn’t add up, | 查不到有氯仿的痕迹 这说不通 |
[36:01] | but Travers did find high concentrations of sodium hyperchlorite. | 但Travers的确找到了高浓度的亚氯酸钠 |
[36:04] | Liquid chlorine is the other ingredient in homemade chloroform, Eric. | 液态氯是自制氯仿里的另一种成分 Eric |
[36:09] | Yeah. Well, we narrowed it down to a brand of pool cleaner called Chlor-Shock. | 好 我们把范围缩小到了一种 Chlor-Shock牌的泳池清洁剂 |
[36:16] | But, uh, the Fabers don’t have a pool, and neither do the Lansings. | 但是 Faber家没有泳池 Lansing家也没有 |
[36:18] | Wait a second. But Heath Lansing is a pool cleaner, isn’t he? | 等一下 但Heath Lansing 是个泳池清洁工 对吧? |
[36:21] | Yeah, so Heath has access to the chlorine. Brianna brings the acetone. | 对 所以Heath能接触到氯 Brianna则带来丙酮 |
[36:26] | You think the victim’s two kids knew each other? | 你认为受害者的两个孩子互相认识? |
[36:29] | There’s only one way to find out. Bring ’em in. | 只有一个办法能知道 把他们带来 |
[36:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:49] | I’d make introductions, but it’s clear the two of you know each other. | 我想要做介绍的 但很明显你们俩认识对方 |
[36:53] | Brianna, have a seat. | Brianna 坐下吧 |
[37:04] | So, how did you two meet? | 那么 你俩是怎么认识的? |
[37:07] | Um, at some party Kurt Blakefield was throwing, about two months ago. | 呃 是在Kurt Blakefield办的 一个派对上 大概2个月以前 |
[37:13] | We were wearing the same Chuck Taylors. | 我们穿着同样的Chuck Taylor鞋 (匡威经典帆布鞋系列) |
[37:16] | We didn’t know about each other– that we were related. | 我们当时并不知道我们… 是有血缘关系的 |
[37:20] | All right, but you found out. | 但是你们发现了 |
[37:22] | And when you did, you realized that your father had betrayed both families, | 当你们发现时 你们意识到 你们的父亲同时背叛了两个家庭 |
[37:25] | – so you decided to kill him. – No. | – 所以你们决定杀了他 – 不 |
[37:29] | We found the nail polish remover you used, Brianna. | 我们发现了你用的洗甲水 Brianna |
[37:33] | And Heath, we know that you supplied the pool cleaner, | 还有Heath 我们知道 是你提供了泳池清洁剂 |
[37:35] | with the necessary chlorine to make the chloroform. | 里面含有足够的氯来制造氯仿 |
[37:39] | – No. No. No. No. I-I-I did it. – Heath. | – 不不不 是我 是我干的 |
[37:42] | No, she had nothing to do with it. I made the chloroform myself. | 不 她和这一切都无关 是我一个人做的氯仿 |
[37:47] | The evidence tells us that you were at her house. | 证据告诉我们你在她家里 |
[37:53] | All right, we know you did it together. | 行了 我们知道是你俩一起干的 |
[37:59] | Do you want to tell us why you did it? | 能告诉我们你们为什么这么做吗? |
[38:22] | The baby is yours? | 这是你们的孩子? |
[38:25] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[38:28] | It was one night, but… we love each other. | 那只是一晚 但是…我们彼此相爱 |
[38:33] | We found out about our dad after she got pregnant. | 她怀孕之后我们才发现父亲的事 |
[38:39] | When I went to meet her after school, I… saw her with my dad. | 我放学后去接她 我… 看到她和我爸爸在一起 |
[38:45] | He was supposed to be abroad for his work. | 他当时应该是在国外出差 |
[38:49] | Another one of his lies. | 他的又一个谎言 |
[38:52] | We confronted him, and we told him about us– about the baby. | 我们和他对质 还告诉他 关于我们 关于孩子的事情 |
[38:57] | You two can’t be together! It’s-it’s not natural. | 你们两个不能在一起! 这… 这有悖常理 |
[39:00] | It’s not natural? Having two families isn’t natural. | 有悖常理? 有两个家才是有悖常理 |
[39:03] | We’re in love, and we’re having this baby. | 我们相爱 我们要把孩子生下来 |
[39:05] | – It’s wrong, honey. – What you did was wrong. | – 这是不对的 亲爱的 – 你所做的才是错的 |
[39:10] | We did what we had to do. To protect our baby. | 为了保护我们的孩子 我们别无选择 |
[39:18] | Heath… what’s so important I had to come across town? | Heath… 什么事这么重要 非要我这么远的过来? |
[39:22] | You know your mother doesn’t want me around. | 你知道你妈妈不希望我出现的 |
[39:24] | I saw Glenn put this thing up here. | 我看到Glenn把这个放在这 |
[39:25] | It’s dressed in your clothes, Dad. You gotta see it. | 它穿着你的衣服 爸爸 你得看看 |
[39:34] | – Your mother has gone too far. – Yeah, see? | – 你妈妈做得太过火了 |
[39:38] | Brianna? | – 是啊 看见没? |
[40:03] | We couldn’t let him ruin another life. | 我们不能让他摧残另一条生命 |
[40:06] | What kind of a life do you think your baby’s going to have with the two of you in prison? | 你们认为你俩都去坐牢 宝宝能有一种怎样的生活? |
[40:18] | At least he’ll be alive. | 至少他能活下来 |
[40:34] | Hey, Kyle. What’s going on? | 嗨 Kyle 怎么了? |
[40:41] | I’m sorry about what happened with my mom. | 对于我妈妈的事情 我很抱歉 |
[40:43] | You don’t have to worry about her coming around here anymore. | 你们不用担心 她不会再来了 |
[40:46] | Probably not going to be needing these. | 或许我也不需要这些了 |
[40:51] | Kyle, you… you had a rough first day, but you made it. | Kyle 你… 你过了个艰苦的第一天 但是你撑下来了 |
[40:55] | I never figured you for a quitter. | 我从没以为你会是个半途而废的人 |
[40:58] | So are you saying I still have the job? | 你是说我还能保住这份工作? |
[41:00] | I only want people who want to be here. | 我只要愿意留在这里的人 |
[41:05] | Tomorrow, 8:00 sharp. | 明天早上 8点整 |
[41:07] | I promise I won’t let you down. | 我保证不会让你失望的 |
[41:12] | You’re going to need these. | 嘿 你会用到这些的 |
[41:27] | What are we doing here? I thought we were meeting at home. | 我们在这干嘛? 我以为我们该在家见的 |
[41:29] | You are home. You live here now, Kyle. | 你是在家 从现在起你住在这了 Kyle |
[41:35] | A new job with my own apartment? Sweet! | 一份新工作 还有我自己的公寓? 太棒了! |
[41:39] | But with them comes responsibility, right? | 但这也意味着责任 明白吗? |
[41:43] | – I know. – Right? | – 明白 – 明白吗? |
[41:47] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我明白了 |
[41:49] | – Can I check it out? – Sure. | – 我能到处看看吗? – 当然 |
[41:54] | Hey, Kyle… | 嘿 Kyle… |