时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Mr. Powell,sir,we’re out in Biscayne Bay where you requ | Powell先生 先生 已按您的指示航行到比斯坎湾 |
[00:24] | All right,thi | 好的 很好 |
[00:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. | 女士们 先生们 我是本船的船长 |
[00:33] | We’ve reached our afternoon destination. Welcome to paradise. | 我们已抵达下午航行目的地 欢迎来到天堂 |
[00:39] | Hey,baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[00:41] | There he is, | 你可来啦 |
[00:43] | Miami’s most famous defense attorney. | 迈阿密最有名的辩护律师 |
[00:47] | I was beginning to wonder when you were going to join us. | 我还在想你什么时候才会加入我们 |
[00:50] | You look like you got it all under control. | 看上去一切尽在你掌握 |
[01:00] | Work it,baby,work it! | 来呀! 宝贝儿 过来呀! |
[01:03] | You’ve gotta get her on this boat,D. | 你得让她上这艘船 D |
[01:04] | Come on. It’s invitation only,man. | 得了伙计 这个派对受邀才能参加 |
[01:06] | That’s easy for you to say, the guy with the hot Beyonce. | 说得轻巧 你可是有辣妹碧昂丝陪你 |
[01:09] | Look in the boat. She’s with somebody. | 朝船里看看 她有伴儿 |
[01:11] | For now. | 那是暂时的 |
[01:15] | Come on,man. I thought you was throwing a party. | 听我的 伙计 你不是在办派对吗 |
[01:18] | The more the merrier,right? | 人越多越开心 对吧? |
[01:20] | That’s a beautiful thing. Hey,wave them over. Hey! | 这事儿可美了 招手让他们过来 嘿! |
[01:44] | I love you,Derek. | 我爱你 Derek |
[01:47] | – You do? – Yeah,I do. | – 真的? – 当然 我爱你 |
[02:09] | Everybody down on the bow! I want you down on the bow! | 所有人下到船头! 我要你们下到船头! |
[02:13] | ******* Move it! | 走! 快走! 快点! |
[02:18] | Get down on the bow! | 去船头 |
[02:23] | Keep walking! Move it! | 不许停! 赶紧走! |
[02:26] | Get against the rail! Turn around,face the water. Do it now! | 靠着栏杆! 转过去 面朝海面 赶紧! |
[02:31] | Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go! | 快点 快点 快点! |
[02:31] | Take off all your jewelry, ladies and gentlemen! | 把珠宝首饰都摘下来 女士们先生们! |
[02:33] | Drop it on the deck behind you! | 丢在你身后的甲板上! |
[02:35] | Lose the cash. Put it right behind you. | 把钱掏出来 放在你后面 |
[02:38] | Hurry up! I said hurry up! Put it behind you. | 快点! 我说快点! 放在你后面 |
[02:41] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快行动! 快行动! |
[02:44] | Don’t eyeball me. Don’t you eyeball me. | 别瞪我 你还敢瞪我 |
[02:48] | Honey,get me that watch. I like that watch. | 亲爱的 把那表给我 我相中那表了 |
[02:54] | Go,honey,go. Let’s move! Let’s move! | 走 亲爱的 快走 快! 动作快点! |
[03:05] | Now! | 行动! |
[03:13] | Derek! Derek,get over here! | Derek! Derek 快过来! |
[03:17] | – She’s gone. – No,no! | – 她死了 – 不! 不! |
[03:19] | Go get help! Nadine! Somebody get help! | 快去求救! |
[03:23] | Nadine? | Nadine! 快打电话求救! |
[03:27] | Don’t leave me! | 别抛下我! |
[03:35] | No! Nadine! Baby,don’t leave. Come on! | 不! Nadine! 宝贝儿 别死! 醒醒! |
[03:39] | Come on,baby. Hurry up! | 坚持住 |
[04:18] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode16 Sink or Swim | 宝贝儿 快来人哪! |
[04:27] | Nadine Alcott, the fiance of Derek Powell, | 知名辩护律师Derek Powell的未婚妻 |
[04:30] | the renowned defense attorney, has been shot and killed. | Nadine Alcott遭枪击身亡 |
[04:33] | The suspects are currently on the loose and considered armed and dangerous. | 嫌犯目前在逃 他们持有武器 非常危险 |
[04:42] | Stay in line,all right? We’re almost done. | 排好队 好吗? 就快完事了 |
[04:44] | I need your cooperation. Thank you. | 我需要你的合作 多谢 |
[04:54] | Why do you have them checking my friends for GSR? | 为什么让他们检查我朋友 有没有枪击残留物? |
[04:56] | The shooter’s probably miles away from here by now. | 凶手现在很可能已逃之夭夭了 |
[04:58] | We believe the gunman had help,Derek. | 我们认定枪手有帮手 Derek |
[05:00] | He had a girl. And the girl,she got away,too. | 有个女孩帮他 那女孩也跑了 |
[05:03] | Derek… I’m sorry for your loss. | Derek… 对你未婚妻我深表遗憾 |
[05:05] | Come on,these people would never hurt Nadine. | 这里的人绝不会伤害Nadine |
[05:11] | – Derek… – What,Caine? | – 干吗 Caine? |
[05:13] | – You’re next. – H,just got a text. | – 该你了 – H 刚收到短信 |
[05:15] | Coast Guard thinks they found something. | 海岸警卫队有所发现 |
[05:28] | Just heard it on dispatch. Does it match our description? | 刚从派遣中心听到 符合咱们的描述吗? |
[05:31] | Yeah,28-foot multicolor Eliminator. It’s over here. | 符合 28英尺长的彩色赛艇 在这边 |
[05:43] | Get your hands down! | 把手放下! |
[05:44] | – Put it down! Let me see your hands! – Down! | – 放下! 让我看到你的手! – 快放下! |
[05:47] | – Put it down! – All right,all right. | – 放下! – 好的 好的 |
[05:49] | – ****** – Relax,relax. | – 控制局面了 – 别激动 冷静 |
[05:51] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你搞什么呢? |
[05:52] | I’m finishing this boat. | 我在销毁这艘船 |
[05:53] | Yeah,I can see that– looks like you’re destroying evidence. | 是 我看到了 看起来你在销毁证物 |
[05:55] | Evidence of what? | 什么证物? |
[05:56] | A woman was killed on the intercoastal today on a yacht, | 有个女人今天在海上一艘游艇上被杀 |
[06:00] | and a boat matching this description fled the scene. | 逃离现场的船只特征和这条船正符合 |
[06:03] | You can try to take off the paint, | 你可以试着刮掉涂料 |
[06:05] | but this missing cleat right here, we found back at the crime scene. | 但我们在现场找到了这只脱落的索栓 |
[06:07] | That explains why I found it abandoned. | 所以它才被人丢弃 |
[06:09] | Look,I work for the Parks Department. | 听着 我为公园管理局工作 |
[06:11] | This was sitting on Haulover Beach. It’s my job to remove it. | 这船放在Haulover海滩上 我的职责就是把它移走 |
[06:14] | Is that right? So why is it in the salvage yard and not in impound? | 是吗? 那它干嘛放在拆卸场而不在扣押处? |
[06:19] | Look,the city doesn’t pay me much money. | 听着 公家给我的钱不多 |
[06:21] | I figured I could fix it up, flip it,make a little extra cash. | 我可以把它修好 翻新一下 挣点外快 |
[06:24] | No one would have to know. | 没人会发现 |
[06:25] | You’re in a pretty good size hurry. This engine’s still warm. | 你动作真快 |
[06:28] | Natalia? | 发动机还热着 |
[06:34] | This is all the jewelry from the yacht. | 这全是游艇上抢走的珠宝 |
[06:37] | Look,I had no idea that was there. | 听着 我不知道有这些东西 |
[06:39] | Please,what do I gotta do to make you believe me? | 求你们了 怎么做你们才能相信我? |
[06:42] | You can say cheese. | 你可以说声”茄子” |
[06:49] | He look familiar? | 他瞅着眼熟吗? |
[06:51] | Never seen him. | 从来没见过 |
[06:53] | Really? His name’s Ken Vogel. | 是吗? 他叫Ken Vogel |
[06:56] | We found him with the getaway boat and the stolen goods from your yacht. | 我们发现他和逃走的船 还有你游艇上被抢的东西 |
[07:00] | Maybe,but I’m telling you right now that’s not the guy. | 我不在乎 但我说得很明白 凶手不是他 |
[07:04] | Mr. Powell,sometimes when there’s a traumatic event, | Powell先生 有时悲剧发生后 |
[07:06] | the memory recall can be affected. Will you look again…? | 记忆功能会受到影响 你能再看看…? |
[07:08] | It’s not the guy! | 他不是凶手! |
[07:10] | Believe me,I want it to be the guy,but it’s not him! | 相信我 我希望是他 可的确不是! |
[07:12] | You need to calm down, Mr. Powell and work with us here. | 你得冷静 Powell先生 好好跟我们合作 |
[07:15] | Whoever those two are, we’re not interested in the stolen items. | 不管那俩人是谁 我们关心的都不是被抢财物 |
[07:19] | – You said there was a laptop missing,right? – Yes,an LR6. | – 你说还丢了台笔记本 对吧? – 对 LR6型号的 |
[07:22] | Who cares about a computer? | 我未婚妻死了 Kojak(电影”侦探科杰克”主人公) 谁还关心一台破电脑? |
[07:25] | I care! | 我关心! |
[07:27] | Every watch,earring and diamond necklace listed in the police report was recovered. | 在警方登记备案的手表 耳环 钻石项链 都找到了 |
[07:31] | The only thing MIA is your laptop. | 唯一还没找到的就是你的笔记本 |
[07:36] | What was on it,Mr. Powell? | 那里面有什么 Powell先生? |
[07:38] | Just some work stuff. | 就是些工作上的东西 |
[07:40] | Nothing anybody woulwant to steal. | 没什么别人想偷的 |
[07:42] | What does this have to do with anything? | 这到底有什么重要的? |
[07:44] | Well,if this isn’t about piracy, then it might just be about you. | 如果整件事和抢劫无关 那可能就是冲你来的 |
[07:50] | Me? | 我? |
[07:51] | Here’s the good news: your stolen laptop ?? is enabled with Wi-Fi triangulation. | 好消息是 你的笔记本 有Wi-Fi三角定位功能 |
[07:55] | So you’re saying when it’s stolen, it can phone home? | 你是说一旦被盗 就会往家里报警? |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:59] | You have a home computer? | 你家有电脑吗? |
[08:01] | I do. | 有 |
[08:02] | Okay,then your stolen laptop should have sent an e-mail to your home computer, | 好 你被盗的笔记本应该已经 给你家里的电脑发了E-mail |
[08:06] | which would give us its current IP address and the location within 50 feet. | 会告诉我们它现在的IP地址 和50英尺范围内的位置 |
[08:10] | – We check his home computer from here? – Absolutely. | – 咱能从这儿查他家电脑吗? – 当然能 |
[08:13] | Derek… follow me. | Derek… 跟我来 |
[08:29] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧? |
[08:31] | The city has revoked your protection detail. | 市警局取消了对你的保护 |
[08:35] | Yeah,I figured that was coming. | 好吧 我料到会这样 |
[08:39] | This is the Russian mob,H. I’m not gonna run from this. | 是俄罗斯黑帮搞的鬼 H 我不会逃避退缩的 |
[08:43] | I’m not gonna let it chase me off the job. | 不会让这事逼得我放弃工作 |
[08:44] | And I’m not suggesting that you do. | 我也不会要你放弃 |
[08:46] | Look,if Sharova knows that I’m his son, | 如果Sharova知道我是他儿子 |
[08:49] | why would he be trying to kill me? It doesn’t make sense. | 那他干嘛要杀我? 没道理呀 |
[08:51] | Maybe he doesn’t know. | 也许他不知道 |
[08:58] | All I was looking for was the truth. | 我原本只想弄清真相 |
[09:01] | Feel like if I could find him, tell him that face-to-face, it would change things. | 要是能找到他 和他面对面谈谈 事情就会有所改观 |
[09:14] | That’s them. Those are my e-mails from home. | 就是他们 这是我家收到的电邮 |
[09:17] | Take a look at this one. ??? | 看看这个 LR6的跟踪器传来的信息 |
[09:24] | That’s the girl right there! | 就是这个女的! |
[09:26] | Is this a live feed? | 这视频是实时的吗? |
[09:27] | Yeah. She’s on your laptop right now. | 对 她正在用你的笔记本 |
[09:31] | She has no idea we can see her. | 她不知道我们能看见她 |
[09:33] | Can we get an IP address and track her down? | 能查到IP地址找到她吗? |
[09:36] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:43] | Just click on that site,Abby. Two tickets,nonstop. | Abby 点这个网址 两张直飞机票 |
[09:49] | What do you guys think– aisle or window seat? | 你们喜欢哪个 靠窗还是走廊? |
[09:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[09:57] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[09:59] | That’s who I am. | 知道我是谁了吧 |
[10:04] | Now what I want to know is | 我想知道的是 |
[10:05] | where are you two headed withy Derek Powell’s computer? | 你们准备带着Derek Powell的电脑 去哪儿? |
[10:08] | I just bought this computer today off some guys. | 这电脑是我今天从别人手上买的 |
[10:11] | I know that’s Derek Powell’s computer you stole off his yacht. | 我知道Derek Powell的电脑是 你从他的游艇上偷走的 |
[10:14] | He and 20 other people can put you two at the scene of the crime. | 他还有其他20个目击者都能证明 你们当时在案发现场 |
[10:18] | That computer is,after all, how I found you two. | 我就是靠这电脑找到你俩的 |
[10:21] | I told you to dump the computer. | 早告诉你把电脑扔了 |
[10:22] | How was I supposed to know it was,like,a beacon to the world? | 我怎么知道它会往外发信号? |
[10:24] | Guys,can we please not get into some sort of electronics conversation? | 我们别纠结在信号问题上行吗? |
[10:28] | Especially when there’s a woman named Nadine Alcott who’s sitting dead in the morgue? | 尤其在有位叫Nadine Alcott的女士 还躺在停尸房的时候? |
[10:35] | Hey,wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[10:37] | Now,we didn’t kill anyone. | 我们根本没杀人 |
[10:39] | – It was not part of our plan. – Oh,yeah? | – 我们不是这么计划的 – 是吗? |
[10:42] | What exactly was youplan? | 你们到底怎么计划的? |
[10:44] | Go on a yacht, you rob 20 people of all their goods, their jewelry,their money, | 上游艇把20个人的随身物品 首饰 钱财洗劫一空 |
[10:48] | and the only thing you guys keep is a computer? | 最后留在身边的只有一台电脑? |
[10:53] | There were too many cops around. | 当时到处都是警察 |
[10:55] | We had to ditch everything, including the boat. | 我们只能把东西全扔了 船也不要了 |
[10:57] | Yeah. We may be thieves,okay, but we’d never take a life. | 没错 我们只谋财不害命 |
[11:01] | Well,with the way things are going now, | 事已至此 |
[11:03] | I would think about adding felony murder to my resume. | 我认为该把谋杀罪加入你们的简历 |
[11:19] | Edward Baraski. | |
[11:22] | Edward Baraski’s a good friend. | Edward Baraski真是我的好朋友 |
[11:24] | One of the few men I can trust. | 他是我唯一可以信赖的人 |
[11:28] | He tells me you used to work as a private investigator. | 他告诉我你以前是个私家侦探 |
[11:32] | Yes,I did. | 没错 |
[11:35] | For a short time. | 做过一段时间 |
[11:37] | But there’s no money in it. | 就是赚不了钱 |
[11:41] | I understand you know Kate Hawkes. | 听说你认识Kate Hawkes |
[11:52] | Yes,I used to. | 对 以前认识 |
[11:54] | We did a job together outside of Brooksville. | 我们在Brooksville外面干了一单活 |
[11:59] | She used to work for you. | 她以前是你的人 |
[12:01] | She’s in police custody right now. | 她现在被抓起来了 |
[12:04] | Good for her– she doesn’t talk like most women. May I see your purse? | 也好 她不像一般女人那么��嗦 能看看你的钱包吗? |
[12:09] | Please. | 可以吗? |
[12:33] | You think you can finish the job she couldn’t. | 你觉得能搞定她没干完的活 |
[12:37] | Getting rid of Eric Delko,that is. | 干掉Eric Delko? |
[12:40] | I can get close to him. | 我能接近他 |
[12:42] | And nobody will be the wiser. | 这点没人比得上我 |
[12:46] | That cop Delko– | 那个警察 Delko |
[12:50] | he draws a great deal of attention. | 他太扎眼了 |
[12:54] | Well,this will require time. | 对 所以我需要时间 |
[12:59] | Requires patience. | 需要耐心 |
[13:02] | ??? | 干杯 |
[13:41] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[13:43] | Won’t be traced to you,or us. | 不会查到你 不会查到我们 |
[13:51] | I work alone. | 我喜欢单干 |
[13:54] | No one tails me. | 别跟踪我 |
[13:59] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[14:51] | So,what happened? | 什么情况? |
[14:52] | The hit is still on,Horatio. | 追杀令仍然有效 Horatio |
[14:56] | Eric is the target. | 目标是Eric |
[15:03] | Third page you can find out where Sharova might be. | 第三页有Sharova的行踪 |
[15:10] | Horatio | Horatio? I’m the one assigned to kill Eric. |
[15:40] | Alexander Sharova. | 他们安排我暗杀Eric |
[15:44] | Eyes front,please. | 别回头 |
[15:48] | I assure you,I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我向你保证 我没干坏事 |
[15:50] | Then why hide your identity? | 为什么隐姓埋名? |
[15:52] | I should ask you the same. | 这话该我问你 |
[15:54] | You put a hit on one of my officers. | 你下令暗杀我的下属 |
[15:57] | That’s absurd. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:58] | Why should I want such a thing? | 我干嘛要那么做? |
[16:00] | He was looking into you. | 他正在调查你 |
[16:03] | Well,what do you want me to do? | 现在你要我怎么办? |
[16:05] | Drive. | 开车 |
[16:27] | Eric Delko. | |
[16:29] | Alexander Sharova. | |
[16:33] | So you’ve been looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[16:36] | I’ve been looking for answers. | 我找的是真相 |
[16:40] | What makes you think I have them? | 你那么肯定我知道真相? |
[16:43] | My birth certificate from Cuba has your name on it. | 我古巴的身份证明上有你的名字 |
[16:49] | Sangre que llama. | |
[16:52] | Yeah,”blood calls.” | 对 近亲 |
[16:55] | I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我跟你一样 也不想接受 |
[16:57] | but I’m your son. | 但我是你儿子 |
[17:02] | Okay,guys,what do you want of me? | 好了 伙计 你们到底想怎么样? |
[17:04] | We want you to remove the hit. | 废掉追杀令 |
[17:06] | That’s not so easy. | 没那么容易 |
[17:09] | Listen… I owe you nothing. | 听着 我什么都不欠你 |
[17:17] | You abandoned my mother when she needed help. | 我母亲最需要帮助时 你抛弃了她 |
[17:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:22] | Go to your mother,ask her. | 去问你母亲吧 |
[17:27] | I’m asking you! ?? | 我现在问的是你! 你就只会说这些?? |
[17:39] | Not bad,kid. | 不错嘛 孩子 |
[17:44] | You took a tooth. | 打掉我一颗牙 |
[17:47] | Feel better now? | 感觉好点儿了吗? |
[17:48] | Not even close. | 好才怪 |
[17:54] | I owe you nothing. | 我不欠你什么 |
[18:05] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[18:09] | I shouldn’t have met him. | 我不该跟他见面 |
[18:15] | I figure he’s feeling the same way about you,Eric. | Eric 我觉得他也这么想 |
[18:24] | So you’ll have to forgive me for not having Nadine Alcott ready before now. | 我还没做完Nadine Alcott的检验 你得体谅我 |
[18:28] | I had a DUI bus driver jump the curbt a marketplace. | 刚送来个案子 司机在闹市酒后驾车 |
[18:31] | I’m a little behind. | 我有点儿忙不过来 |
[18:32] | Don’t worry about it. Thanks for letting me get a sneak at the gunshot wound. | 没关系 多谢你能让我先看一眼枪伤 |
[18:36] | Here’s our lady from the boat. | 这是船上的女受害者 |
[18:37] | Was it a through and through? | 是贯穿伤吗? |
[18:39] | I’m not sure. Let’s take a look. | 不清楚 我们看看 |
[18:46] | – No? – Close though. | – 不是? – 差一点 |
[18:48] | What in the world is that? | 这到底是什么? |
[18:52] | Let’s have a look. | 看一下 |
[19:12] | That’s no bullet I’ve ever seen. More like a dart. | 我从没见过这种子弹 像是飞镖 |
[19:14] | Well,I have to say, this is a first for me. | 必须承认 我也是第一次遇到 |
[19:17] | It’s a drag stabilized projectile. | 是把抗阻力稳定射枪 |
[19:20] | Stabilized for what,high wind? | 稳定是因为要抗风吗? |
[19:22] | No,stabilized for an underwater assault rifle. | 不 是稳定住水下步枪 |
[19:30] | Hurry up! I said hurry up! | 动作快点! 快点! |
[19:32] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 快走! 快走! |
[19:39] | The yacht heist, | 游艇抢劫 |
[19:40] | Jack Ladner’s handgun was all part of the diversion. | Jack Ladner的手枪都是烟雾弹 |
[19:44] | They lined all of the passengers up on one side of the boat | 他们让所有乘客排成一排 站在船一边 |
[19:46] | because Nadine Alcott was the target. | 因为Nadine Alcott才是目标 |
[19:49] | – Thanks. I’ll call you later. – Okay. | – 多谢 晚点打给你 – 好 |
[19:52] | Horatio,you’re going to want to talk to Derek Powell. | Horatio 你得找Derek Powell谈谈 |
[19:59] | Heard you caught the couple that did this. | 听说你抓到了那天的两个人 |
[19:59] | Heard you caught the couple that did this. | 听说你抓到了那天的两个人 |
[20:01] | I want to see them. | 我想见见他们 |
[20:03] | ??? | 他们招供了吗? |
[20:06] | The situation’s a little more complicated. | 情况有一点复杂 |
[20:09] | It turns out there was another shooter, Derek. | 我们发现有另外一个凶手 Derek |
[20:12] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[20:14] | You have the statements of over 20 witnesses. | 有20多个证人作证 |
[20:16] | How could there be someone else? | 凶手怎么可能另有他人? |
[20:18] | The shot that killed your fianc came from the water. | 杀死你未婚妻的凶器来自水下 |
[20:20] | We believe she was the intended target. | 我们认为她就是暗杀的目标 |
[20:22] | Nadine didn’t have any enemies. | Nadine不曾树敌 |
[20:25] | Who would want to hurt her? | 谁会要杀害她? |
[20:28] | Why don’t you tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 |
[20:29] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思? |
[20:31] | You and Nadine had a very public argument about a prenuptial agreement, didn’t you? | 你和Nadine就婚前协议公然争吵过 不是吗? |
[20:34] | That wasn’t supposed to be made public. | 我并不想弄得众人皆知 |
[20:36] | But she made it public, Derek, against your wishes. | 但她闹大了 违背了你的意愿 Derek |
[20:39] | Are you laying out my motive? | 你是在推测我的动机吗? |
[20:42] | That’s what I do. | 正是 |
[20:44] | ??? | 我可不想听这个 |
[20:49] | Do better, Caine. | 干得卖力点 Caine |
[20:58] | Eric, I need you back in the water. | Eric 你重新下海搜索一次 |
[21:00] | We need to revisit the channel markers, okay? | 我们要重访限制航道区域 好吧? |
[22:01] | I’ve never seen a scuba tank like this before. | 我从未见过这样的氧气箱 |
[22:03] | Our shooter must be a pretty experienced diver. | 凶手一定是经验相当丰富的潜水者 |
[22:04] | Yeah, well, not experienced enough. | 但也不是绝顶高手 |
[22:07] | He got caught in the same fishing net I did and wasn’t able to pull himself out. | 他和我被同一张渔网所困 却没能自行挣脱 |
[22:16] | He did manage to get away, unfortunately. | 遗憾的是 他还是设法逃了出去 |
[22:19] | Yeah, well, that’s what I brought you in here for– to take DNA. | 这正是我来这里的原因–检测DNA |
[22:23] | Yeah, but you do know that the saltwater probably destroyed any DNA that he left on the mouthpiece. | 但你知道 海水可能毁坏他留在咬嘴上的DNA |
[22:27] | Maybe not. Our diver wanted to go undetected so he used this diving rebreather. | 也许没有 潜水者不想被人察觉 所以使用了这个氧气箱 |
[22:32] | It’s different from standard scuba gear because it doesn’t expel CO2, | 它不同于标准的水下呼吸装备 不排出二氧化碳 |
[22:34] | so it produces no bubbles. | 所以不会产生气泡 |
[22:36] | So the DNA is trapped inside the tank? | 这么说 DNA就保留在氧气箱里了? |
[22:38] | Yeah, from his recycled breath. | 对 从他的反复呼吸中进入瓶里 |
[22:41] | Expelled air goes through this carbon dioxide scrubber. | 排出的气体通过这个二氧化碳吸收装置 |
[22:44] | CO2 is then absorbed by the soda lime, | 然后二氧化碳被碱石灰吸收 |
[22:46] | reuses the oxygen… | 氧气被再次利用 |
[22:48] | creates warm air and that produces moisture. | 产生湿润的温暖空气 |
[22:58] | Good job, Aquaman. | 干得漂亮 潜水侠 |
[23:01] | Yeah. Let’s see what it gets us. | 看看我们能找到什么线索 |
[23:03] | Eric Delko? | |
[23:04] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 有什么事? |
[23:06] | I need you to stop what you’re doing and come with us. | 停下手头的工作 和我们走一趟 |
[23:08] | I’m not going anywhere without an explanation. | 不告诉我为什么 我哪儿也不会去 |
[23:10] | Immigration and Customs Enforcement is issuing an non-citizen action against you. | 移民与海关执法局对你提起非公民诉讼 |
[23:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[23:14] | A copy of your Cuban birth certificate was obtained by our personnel. | 我们获得了一份你的古巴出生证复印件 |
[23:18] | You’re being suspended pending further investigation. | 在进一步调查期间你被暂时停职 |
[23:20] | – Your chain of command has been nck. – ??? | – 有关你的指令… – 嗨 退后 |
[23:23] | Ma’am, step away. | 女士 请你退后 |
[23:23] | No, you step away! We’re in the middle of an investigation. | 不 你退后! 我们正在调查过程中 |
[23:26] | You are about to be taken into custody… | 你将被拘留… |
[23:28] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧 我和你们走 |
[23:30] | – Eric?! – Just back up. | – 退后 |
[23:35] | Eric… Let’s go. | – 走吧 |
[23:37] | Listen, just get ahold of Horatio, and make sure you get this DNA. | 听着 和Horatio联系 确保得到这份DNA |
[23:47] | I was born in Cuba. | 我在古巴出生 |
[23:49] | It was a mistake, Eric. | 这是个错误 Eric |
[23:52] | I owe you nothing. | 我什么也不欠你的 |
[24:00] | – Feel better now? – Not even close. | – 感觉好点了? – 好才怪 |
[24:19] | My God, Natalia, did you see them frog-walk Delko out of here? | 天呐 Natalia 你有没有看到他们把Delko押出去? |
[24:22] | ??? | 我现在正忙着 Turbes |
[24:24] | What’s going on around here? | 这里发生了什么事? |
[24:26] | – Are you okay? – Look at this. | – 你没事吧? |
[24:29] | Ken Vogel. | – 看看这个 |
[24:30] | You compared the DNA to his reference sample. | 你在和他的DNA样品进行比对 |
[24:32] | So you’ve seen this man before? | 你以前见过这个男的? |
[24:34] | This is our shooter. | 这就是凶手 |
[24:36] | This is the guy who was claiming that he was trying to resell the getaway boat, | 这个男的声称他试图转售那艘逃离的小艇 |
[24:38] | and we let him slip right through our fingers. | 我们就轻易放走了他 |
[24:40] | As they say, better late than never. | 亡羊补牢 犹未为晚 |
[24:42] | No, because the DNA evidence may not hold up. | 不行 因为DNA证据可能无效 |
[24:45] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:47] | The CSI who collected it was detained by the feds. | 收集它的调查员被联邦探员扣押了 |
[24:51] | – You mean… – ??? | – 你是指… |
[25:17] | What did the immigration attorney say? | 移民律师怎么说? |
[25:20] | He said the state is fast- tracking my deportation hearing. | 他说州政府正快速跟进我的驱逐听证会 |
[25:25] | I guess there’s no due process for illegal immigrants. | 对于非法移民 我想可能没有法定诉讼程序 |
[25:30] | Why didn’t you say anything to me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[25:33] | I mean, you find out your birth certificate is a fake– | 你发现你的出生证是假的– |
[25:35] | that’s a huge deal, don’t you think? | 这可是件大事 不是吗? |
[25:39] | I just couldn’t wrap my brain around it. | 我就是不愿去想这事 |
[25:41] | We’re supposed to do stuff together now though, right? | 现在我们应该共同分担 好吗? |
[25:43] | I mean, all the stuff that you said to me at the hospital about us. | 你在医院所说的关于我们的那些话 |
[25:48] | I meant all of it. | 那是我的真心话 |
[25:56] | It’s like all of a sudden… | 就像是突然之间… |
[25:59] | my life is a lie. | 我的生活是个谎言 |
[26:03] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[26:05] | I happen to like the lie. | 我碰巧喜欢这个谎言 |
[26:08] | What? | 什么? |
[26:10] | You could have told me. | 你本可以告诉我 |
[26:22] | – This is crazy. – Yeah. | – 太疯狂了 – 是的 |
[26:28] | We’ll get through it. | 我们能熬过这一关 |
[26:37] | Frank, have you talked to ICE yet? | Frank 你和美国移民与海关执法局谈过了吗? |
[26:40] | They said Delko’s not just some no-name from Cuba. | 他们说Delko不是来自古巴的无名小卒 |
[26:43] | He’s an illegal alien with a badge and a gun. | 他是身佩警徽和手枪的非法入境者 |
[26:45] | This is ridiculous, Frank. | 这太荒谬了 Frank |
[26:47] | Who would want to do this to one of the team? | 谁会对警队成员做出这种事呢? |
[26:53] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[26:55] | Maybe it’s not that ridiculous, Frank. | 也许并不是那么的荒谬 Frank |
[26:57] | Do we still have Derek Powell’s stolen laptop? | Powell被偷的笔记本电脑 是不是还在我们手里? |
[27:00] | Yeah, over at the evidence locker. | 是啊 在证物柜里 |
[27:02] | I need to take a look at that. | 我需要查看一下 |
[27:04] | I’ll keep you posted. | 如有新情况 我会通知你 |
[27:46] | I’m curious as to why you have Eric Delko’s birth certificate on your laptop. | 我很好奇你的本本上为何 存有Eric Delko的出生证明 |
[27:56] | ??? in our last dance together. | 在我和Nadine共舞最后一曲后 就射杀她的家伙至今逍遥法外 |
[28:00] | I was attacking the credibility of your CSIs. | 我质疑你手下CSI人员的信用 |
[28:04] | A Cuban friend of mine, he owed me a juicy document or two. | 我的一个古巴朋友 他欠我一两份颇具价值的文件 |
[28:07] | Turns out I never needed to use it. | 结果我也没用上它 |
[28:09] | Till now. | 现在派上用处了 |
[28:10] | Do you realize that your tactics here | 你有没有意识到你现在的伎俩… |
[28:13] | are preventing us from catching Nadine’s killer? | 正阻碍我们抓住杀害Nadine的凶手? |
[28:15] | Why would I try to discredit you guys right now? | 现在我为什么要败坏你们的声誉? |
[28:17] | You put a shooter in the water to resolve a prenuptial dispute. | 你安排水下杀手以解决婚前财产纠纷 |
[28:21] | I’m not in on this. | 我没有 |
[28:25] | ??? I need you to catch the son of a bitch. | 她是我未婚妻 我要你们抓住那个杂种 |
[28:29] | With Eric Delko gone, we can’t get any of the evidence past a judge ’cause of this. | Eric被带走 我们拿不出能让法官信服的证据 |
[28:37] | Clearly, the laptop got into the wrong hands. | 显然 我的笔记本被人利用了 |
[28:41] | I’ll fix it. | 我来处理 |
[28:47] | Melissa, pull everything on all statutes relevant to American citizenship, | Melissa 调出所有跟美国公民权有关的法律 |
[28:51] | Cuban naturalization and immigration. | 原籍古巴的移民 |
[28:54] | And get me Darryl at ICE. | 给我接通在ICE工作的Darryl |
[29:14] | Like an idiot, I left it propped outside my garage overnight. | 我犯傻了 把它整晚放在车库外面 |
[29:18] | Next morning it was gone. | 第二天早上 它就不见了 |
[29:19] | It was caught in a fishing net near Derek Powell’s yacht. | 它挂在Derek Powell游艇附近的渔网上 |
[29:23] | Where that woman was murdered. | 那个女人被杀的地方 |
[29:26] | ??? | 你们找出是谁穿过它吗 |
[29:28] | Your DNA is in the tank. | 氧气箱里有你的DNA |
[29:31] | Must have been left over. | 肯定是以前留下的 |
[29:32] | I haven’t dove in weeks. | 我已经好几周没潜水了 |
[29:33] | You’re showing signs of decompression sickness. | 你正表现出潜水减压病的症状 |
[29:36] | Oh, yeah? | 啊 是吗? |
[29:38] | How would I get that? | 我怎么会得那个病? |
[29:41] | You ascended too quickly and now bubbles of nitrogen gas??? | 你上升太快 氮气泡正侵害你的身体组织 |
[29:47] | Symptoms include joint pain, paralysis and death. | 你会关节疼 全身麻痹 然后死亡 |
[29:52] | Left untreated, the nitrogen gas can kill you. | 不及时救治的话 氮气就能弄死你 |
[29:59] | My hands… | 我的手… |
[30:01] | I think they’re going numb. | 我感觉越来越麻痹 |
[30:02] | Why don’t you tell me what happened, Ken. | Ken 为什么不告诉我发生了什么 |
[30:09] | I was underwater. | 我当时在水下 |
[30:11] | ??? | 我杀了那个女人 |
[30:18] | Hurry up! I said hurry up! | 快! 我说 快点! |
[30:21] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 我们走 我们走 |
[30:28] | None of this was my idea, I swear. | 这都不是我的主意 我发誓 |
[30:31] | I was paid to pull a couple people together. | 有人雇我和另外两人一起 |
[30:34] | Make it look like an act of piracy. | 伪装成一次海上抢劫 |
[30:36] | Who paid you? | 谁雇的你? |
[30:37] | No names. | 没有名字 |
[30:38] | No questions. | 也不让多问 |
[30:40] | Just a large bag of cash. | 就是给了一大袋现金 |
[30:43] | The guy kept saying Derek Powell was paid to free murderers. | 那人说Derek Powell为了钱给凶手辩护 |
[30:47] | ??? | 接着说 Ken |
[30:49] | He kept saying what Derek did took away his whole heart. | 他说Derek夺走了他的心肝 |
[30:56] | Look… | 听着… |
[30:57] | I know his face. | 我能认出他的脸 |
[30:59] | Put him in a lineup, I’ll pick him out. | 把他放在一帮人里 我能找出他 |
[31:03] | Please, I don’t want to die. | 求你 我不想死 |
[31:07] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[31:09] | Get our friend some medical attention, please. Thank you. | 给他救治 谢谢 |
[31:14] | – You got to get me a hospital. – Call an ambulance. | – 你要送我去医院 – 叫救护车 |
[31:21] | – Is that him? – That’s him. | – 是他吗? – 是他 |
[31:22] | That’s the shooter. | 他就是那个杀手 |
[31:24] | Who would want to harm you? | 谁会想伤害你 |
[31:26] | I’m a defense attorney. | 我是一个辩护律师 |
[31:28] | Threats come with the job. | 干这行总有风险 |
[31:29] | This revenge was paid for with cash. | 有人雇他报复行凶 |
[31:32] | You mean the shooter from the water was hired to kill Nadine? | 你说这个水中杀手是别人雇来杀Nadine的? |
[31:35] | That’s exactly right. | 正是 |
[31:36] | And whoever put up the money claims that you took his whole heart. | 雇主说你夺走了他的整个心肝 |
[31:45] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗? |
[31:47] | All along you knew. | 你一直都知道 |
[31:48] | You knew Kevin Sheridan killed my daughter, didn’t you? | 你知道Kevin Sheridan杀了我女儿 |
[31:51] | You and that crooked excuse for a judge– you were out to protect him. | 你! 还有你那歪曲事实的辩护! 你为虎作伥! |
[31:54] | I’m sorry that you feel that way, Mr. Garland. | 很抱歉你这么认为 Garland先生 |
[31:56] | How does it feel to play with people’s lives? | 玩弄别人人生的感觉很爽吗? |
[32:00] | My daughter… | 我的女儿… |
[32:02] | she was my whole heart! | 她是我的整个生命! |
[32:05] | It’s Paul Garland. | 是Paul Garland |
[32:07] | The country club murder. | 乡村俱乐部谋杀案 |
[32:09] | His daughter was Lindsay Garland. | 他的女儿是Lindsay Garland |
[32:13] | Yeah, Frank– Paul Garland. | 没错 Frank, |
[32:31] | Paul Garland? | 是Paul Garland |
[32:33] | Will you come with us, please. | 请跟我们走 |
[32:42] | No, no, I-I-I didn’t pay anyone. | 没 没有 我-我-我没雇谁 |
[32:46] | In fact, I don’t see how I’m connected to any of this at all. | 我看不出我跟这个事有一丁点关系 |
[32:49] | Well, you were out on the water today. | 你今天出船了 |
[32:51] | We’ve got a receipt right here that says | 我们得到一张收据表明… |
[32:52] | that you rented a 27-foot motorboat from Wayside Marina. | 你从码头租了一辆27英尺的摩托艇 |
[32:55] | I have rented that same boat every day for the past two weeks. | 这两周我每天都租那辆船 |
[33:00] | Ever since I lost Lindsay, being on the water helps me. | 从我失去Lindsay 出海能让我心情平静 |
[33:05] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:07] | ??? | 那么你是说你没用那条船… |
[33:10] | to take your hired diver, Ken Vogel, | 接送你雇的那个潜水员Ken Vogel |
[33:12] | to and from the murder of Derek Powell’s fianc? | 去谋杀Derek Powell的未婚妻? |
[33:25] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[33:27] | Is that who I think it is? | 真是那个人吗? |
[33:31] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你们和我开玩笑吧 |
[33:35] | Mr. Garland. | Garland先生 |
[33:38] | ??? Is he the one who’s accusing me? | Powell在这里干什么? 是他指控我的? |
[33:41] | We have Ken Vogel in custody. He’s about to roll over on you. | Ken Vogel已被拘留 他会供出你的 |
[33:45] | If that were true, I think he would’ve done it already. | 如果真是这样 我想他早就全招了 |
[33:48] | Besides, anything that he says about me is irrelevant. | 不管他交代了什么事 都跟我无关 |
[33:52] | You’ve done your homework, haven’t you? | 你做足了准备 是吧? |
[33:54] | The evidence that CSI Delko gathered to get Vogel is inadmissible in court. | 调查员Delko手上指证Vogel的证据不能上庭 |
[34:00] | Uh, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没弄错 |
[34:02] | Something, um, about– what was it? | 那是有关… 啊… 是什么来着 |
[34:05] | Immigration problem, right? | 移民问题 对吧 |
[34:09] | You pulled Eric Delko’s birth certificate off Mr. Powell’s laptop. | 你从Powell先生的笔记本上找到了 Eric Delko的出生证 |
[34:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:15] | Just got word we got Powell’s laptop from the yacht. | 我们刚好拿到Powell游艇上的笔记本 |
[34:18] | Would that be something you’re interested in? | 你有兴趣吗? |
[34:20] | Copy everything on it. | 复制里面的所有东西 |
[34:22] | Get it to me. | 拿来给我 |
[34:25] | You see, it’s just about, um, | 你看 这就是 |
[34:27] | using the information that you have and manipulating it. | 利用你掌握的信息 灵活操作 |
[34:33] | I learned that. | 我也学会了 |
[34:36] | During my daughter’s murder trial. | 我女儿的谋杀案审理时我学的 |
[34:43] | I took the thing you loved the most… | 我夺走了你的最爱 |
[34:46] | …and got away with it. | 并且逃脱惩罚 |
[34:50] | How’s it feel, Powell? | 感觉怎么样 Powell |
[35:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:14] | I’ve been digging further back into Eric’s father’s past. | 对Eric父亲的过去 我又挖出一些东西 |
[35:17] | What did we get? | 什么? |
[35:18] | The Alexander Sharova you met doesn’t exist prior to 1960. | 你见到的那个Alexander Sharova 1960年前根本不存在 |
[35:22] | There’s no matching birth record anywhere. | 没有相符的出生记录 |
[35:25] | What about travel visas? | 那旅游签证呢? |
[35:26] | Nothing in Cuba, Russia or the States. | 古巴 俄罗斯 美国 哪都没有 |
[35:30] | Where this man came from is a real mystery. | 那个人从哪来真是个谜 |
[35:32] | Well, it can’t be for long. | 不会神秘太久 |
[35:45] | We have got to get Eric out of this mess. | 我们必须让Eric从这趟浑水中脱身 |
[35:47] | Do you think this is gonna work? | 你认为能做到吗? |
[35:48] | It has to. | 做不到也要做到 |
[36:34] | What did the DNA reveal? | DNA结果怎样? |
[36:35] | We weren’t running the tooth for DNA. | 我们没有对那颗牙做DNA检验 |
[36:37] | Since enamel and teeth form during adolescence, | 因为牙釉和牙齿在青春期形成 |
[36:40] | it retains an isotopic record of the geographic region | 它保存了一个人童年时居住地的… |
[36:42] | where someone lives during childhood. | 地理位置的同位素信息 |
[36:45] | So, it’s like a permanent mark of where you’re from. | 这就像永久标记 记载你从哪里来 |
[36:46] | Exactly. On the map, the colors represent | 非常正确 在地图上 能显示出来 |
[36:49] | the different oxygen isotope regions across the country. | 全美不同地区有不同的氧同位素 |
[36:53] | Eric’s father’s tooth has an oxygen ratio of 18. | Eric老爸的牙齿里有氧18元素 |
[36:57] | That’s unique to an area over New Mexico. | 那是新墨西哥州的标记 |
[37:00] | And he wasn’t born in Russia. | 那他不会在俄国出生 |
[37:03] | Thank you, folks. | 谢谢 伙计们 |
[37:13] | You were born in New Mexico and you’re an American citizen, Alexander. | 你出生在新墨西哥州 是美国公民 Alexander |
[37:18] | All that from a tooth. | 这都是一颗牙齿告诉我们的 |
[37:21] | Impressive. | 很精彩 |
[37:22] | The boy managed to pull the information out of me after all. | 那孩子终于还是查清了我的事 |
[37:26] | And that boy is in grave danger. He needs you to come clean. | 他身处险境 他需要你的帮助 |
[37:30] | What, show immigration I’m a native-born American? | 什么 对移民局说我是个美国公民? |
[37:32] | That’s exactly what I want you to do. | 我正希望你能这样 |
[37:38] | The CIA sent me to Cuba in 1960. | 中情局1960年派我去古巴 |
[37:45] | To organize the locals, set up factories, fight Castro. | 组织当地居民 建立工厂 反抗卡斯特罗 |
[37:49] | We all agree that the Bay of Pigs was a failure. | 我们都清楚”猪湾湾行动”很失败 (1961年美国入侵古巴猪猡湾失败) |
[37:52] | When this country turned its back on me… | 当这个国家背叛我的时候… |
[37:57] | …I had to become a Russian-born citizen. | …我不得不变成俄国公民 |
[38:00] | I survived two decades in Cuba. | 我在古巴活了20年 |
[38:04] | After the CIA denied any knowledge of me, | 在中情局拒绝承认有我这号人以后 |
[38:07] | the Russian brotherhood took me in. | 俄罗斯兄弟接纳了我 |
[38:10] | Listen, I am Alexander Sharova. | 听着 我是Alexander Sharova |
[38:14] | I’m Russian. | 我是俄国人 |
[38:14] | You are an American citizen | 你是美国公民 |
[38:17] | and your survival is not the only thing at stake here. | 并且你的生死不仅仅关系到你自己 |
[38:33] | I’d like to be heard on my motion for reconsideration | 希望你再考虑一下 |
[38:36] | of the motion to suppress DNA evidence against Ken Vogel. | 排除对Ken Vogel不利的DNA证据的动议 |
[38:40] | Don’t see how you can rightly do that since Mr. Delko can no longer testify | 我不认为你的动议还有正当性 考虑到Delko先生已经无法… |
[38:44] | as an officer of the law. | 作为执法人员出庭作证 |
[38:46] | That’s why I’d like to have this read into record, Your Honor. | 所以我想将此加入法庭记录 法官大人 |
[38:50] | I’m submitting to the courts the findings of the immigration judge | 我向法庭呈交移民法官所做的书面结论 |
[38:53] | which states that Officer Delko was and always has been a US citizen. | 它表明Delko警官过去是 并且一直是位美国公民 |
[38:59] | If immigration concurs, the court has no reason | 如果移民法官认定如此 本庭就无任何理由… |
[39:01] | to question his standing as an officer of the law. | 质疑他作为一名执法人员的身份 |
[39:05] | – Thank you, Your Honor. – However, | – 谢谢您 法官大人 – 但是… |
[39:07] | you know better than anybody, | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[39:08] | a defense attorney will have a field day | 辩护律师必定会对他从 那个氧气箱里采集的DNA… |
[39:10] | with the DNA he recovered from that scuba tank. | 而在法庭上使出全身解数 |
[39:13] | On what grounds, Your Honor? | 理由为何 法官大人? |
[39:14] | However wrong the information was, | 虽然信息有误 |
[39:17] | Office Delko chose not to come forward when he learned of his illegal citizenship status. | 但Delko警官意识到他的公民身份非法时 还是选择了隐瞒实情 |
[39:23] | Speaks to the character of the witness. | 说到他作为证人的人品 |
[39:26] | Your Honor, I’m the best defense attorney in the city | 法官大人 我是本市最好的辩护律师 |
[39:28] | and I can’t touch the character of this man. | 但就算是我 也不能质疑这个人的品格 |
[39:40] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[39:41] | The immigration court has expedited your paperwork, Eric. | 移民庭已加速办好了你的手续 Eric |
[39:44] | You’re gonna be released today. | 你今天就会自由了 |
[39:48] | What? How did you pull this off, H? | 什么? 你怎么搞定的 H? |
[39:51] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我的功劳 |
[40:06] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这儿干吗? |
[40:07] | ??? | 他为你而来 |
[40:16] | This man was shot in the line of duty– | 这个人执勤时遭枪击 |
[40:18] | the bullet fragment is lodged in his head– | 子弹碎片卡在他脑袋里 |
[40:21] | but he comes to work every day. | 但他依然天天工作 |
[40:23] | He could’ve sued the city and been rich. | 他完全可以状告警局 大赚一笔 |
[40:25] | But he took an oath to protect and to serve. | 但他立誓保护人民 服务人民 |
[40:33] | The last thing this court | 法庭最无需质疑的 |
[40:34] | needs to be worried about is the character of Officer Delko. | 就是Delko警官的人品 |
[40:40] | Well, let’s hope a jury sees it the same way. | 希望陪审团也这么认为 |
[40:43] | Motion for reconsideration granted, DNA evidence not suppressed. | 批准再审查动议 DNA证据予以采信 |
[40:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[41:01] | You missed out | 你错过了 |
[41:08] | I was gonna marry you but your dad stepped in. | 本来我要向你求婚 可被你爸破坏了 |
[41:11] | What makes you think I would say yes? | 你凭什么认为我会答应你? |
[41:14] | Maybe I met somebody special on the inside. | 说不定我在里头遇到称心的人呢 |
[41:16] | I doubt his cooking is as good as mine. | 他的厨艺肯定不能跟我比 |
[41:19] | Hey, why don’t I take you back to my place? | 嘿 干吗不跟我回家呢? |
[41:22] | I’ll make you a traditional American dinner | 我来给你做顿传统美式大餐 |
[41:23] | since you’re new to our country. | 既然你是新移民来的 |
[41:28] | That’s sounds good. | 听起来很不错 |
[41:29] | But danger has been following me everywhere I’m going. | 但危险会和我如影随形的 |
[41:38] | Calleigh, I’m serious. I don’t want anything to happen to you. | Calleigh 我是说真的 我不想你有事 |
[41:42] | Come on, I have the safest house in Miami. | 走吧 我家是全迈阿密最安全的地方 |
[41:45] | Do you know how many guns I have? | 你知道我有多少枝枪吗? |
[41:49] | You protected me; I’ll protect you. | 以前你保护我 |
[42:13] | Derek. | 以后我来保护你 |
[42:27] | So this is over. | 这件事划上句号了 |
[42:32] | I don’t think I could represent criminals anymore. | 我想我没法再为罪犯辩护了 |
[42:37] | Well, I could always use a new prosecutor. | 我可能需要一位新检察官 |
[42:43] | I heard about you losing your wife. | 听说你失去了你妻子 |
[42:48] | How did you get over it? | 你怎么想开的? |
[42:50] | You don’t get over it. | 你不会想开的 |
[42:53] | And you never will. | 永远不会 |
[42:58] | Take care, Derek. | 保重 Derek |
[43:01] | Take care. | 你也是 |