时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | and the prosecution will demonstrate that it was on that afternoon, | 本次诉讼要指证的案件 就发生在那天下午 |
[00:09] | the afternoon of December 7, that Alfonso Reyes removed his belt, | 12月7号下午 Alfonso Reyes解下了自己的皮带 |
[00:15] | fastened it around the neck of Lindsay Garland | 把它紧紧的拴在了 Lindsay Garland的脖子上 |
[00:18] | and strangled her in the employee locker room at Palm Court Country Club, where he works. | 之后在他工作的Palm Court乡村俱乐部 员工衣帽间里将其勒死 |
[00:26] | I call as my next witness Miami-Dade Police Officer Calleigh Duquesne. | 我请求传唤下一位证人 迈阿密戴德郡警官Calleigh Duquesne |
[00:30] | Officer Duquesne, you were the first person to question Mr. Reyes in relation to this murder, | Duquesne警官 你是第一个怀疑 Reyes先生可能与这起谋杀有关的人 |
[00:35] | – is that correct? – Yes, that is correct. | – 对么? – 是的 没错 |
[00:37] | And what caused you to believe that he may have killed this young woman? | 那是什么使你相信他有可能 杀害了这位年轻的女士? |
[00:41] | DNA evidence. | DNA证据 |
[00:42] | I recovered one of the victim’s hairs on Mr. Reyes’s shirt. | 我在Reyes先生的衬衫上 找到了被害人的一根头发 |
[00:45] | Yes. And what else? | 好的 还有呢? |
[00:47] | The victim’s saliva was also found on his neck and collar. | 同时也在他的颈部及衣领上 发现了被害人的唾液 |
[00:51] | Which could have occurred when the defendant was strangling her with his leather belt, is that correct? | 而这有可能是被告用皮带 勒死她时弄到身上的 对吗? |
[00:56] | Yes, it could have. | 是的 有可能 |
[00:58] | Thank you. No further questions. | 谢谢你 没有问题了 |
[01:01] | Mr. Powell, your witness. | Powell先生 你来提问 |
[01:03] | But my client described to you what happened, did he not? | 但是我的委托人也向你 描述了事情的经过 对吧? |
[01:05] | That he only discovered the victim’s body, and then tried in vain to revive her. | 他只是发现了被害人的尸体 然后想救她 却是徒劳 |
[01:12] | Yes, that is what he told me. | 没错 他是这么说的 |
[01:15] | You’re a scientist. | 你是位科学家 |
[01:17] | And your job is to analyze data. | 你的工作就是分析数据 |
[01:19] | And to interpret it. | 还要解释它 |
[01:20] | Well, science is an absolute truth, correct? | 科学是绝对的真实 对吧? |
[01:22] | While interpretation… that’s open to human error. | 而解释… 却人为的引入了错误的可能性 |
[01:25] | So is it possible, then, from a completely scientific standpoint, | 所以 有没有可能 呃 从一种完全科学的角度来看 |
[01:30] | that the transfer of hair and saliva could have occurred when my client was trying to save her life? | 头发和唾液有没有可能是 我委托人在施救过程中沾上的? |
[01:39] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 有这个可能性 |
[01:43] | I have ten people, all members of that country club, | 我有十名证人 都是那家俱乐部的会员 |
[01:47] | who have gone on record saying | 他们都公开表明 |
[01:49] | that they witnessed the defendant arguing with Ms.Garland at 2:20 p.m., at the driving range, | 自己看到被告与Garland女士 下午2点20分在练习场发生争执 |
[01:56] | wherein he said to her, quote, I’m gonna kill you… | 争执过程中 被告人声称 “我要杀了你”… |
[02:01] | ??get out of here, now | 从这滚出去 马上 |
[02:04] | unquote, just one hour prior to her body being discovered… | 而一小时之后就发现了尸体… |
[02:09] | and that the argument turned physical. Can you verify this? | 那场争执也升级为肢体冲突 你能核实一下么? |
[02:12] | Yes, I can. | 好的 |
[02:13] | Uh, I discovered bruising on both of her wrists. | 呃 在被害人的双手 手腕处均发现有瘀伤 |
[02:16] | And her autopsy revealed that those bruises were suffered ante mortem. | 验尸结果证明这些瘀伤 是在其死前出现的 |
[02:20] | Meaning, before her death. | 也就是说 是在她活着的时候 |
[02:24] | Now, a short time later, Lindsay was killed. | 而 就在那之后不久 Lindsay便被谋杀了 |
[02:28] | She was strangled with such force with a belt | 那个勒死她的人下手如此的用力 |
[02:32] | that the hook punctured her neck. | 她的颈部都被皮带扣刺穿了 |
[02:39] | Can you tell the court what led you to believe that Ms. Garland was strangled with a belt? | 你能告诉法庭是什么让你相信 Garland女士是被皮带勒死的? |
[02:44] | I thought I, uh… | 我想我 呃… |
[02:46] | I thought I needed to see this through. | 我想我应该看得开些 |
[02:49] | But I-I, uh… I couldn’t face it in there. | 但是我…我 呃… 我还是无法进去面对 |
[02:53] | Hearing all the details of my daughter’s last moments… | 聆听我女儿生命最后一刻的细节… |
[02:57] | The defendant is a golf instructor who works at the country club where the murder took place. | 被告是一名高尔夫球教练 就在谋杀发生的俱乐部工作 |
[03:02] | He wears a standard-issue uniform, as a matter of course. | 不用说 他穿着标准制服 |
[03:06] | Does that uniform include a belt? | 那套制服包括皮带么? |
[03:08] | Yes, that was confirmed by the club owner. | 是的 俱乐部业主证实了这一点 |
[03:11] | And was the defendant wearing a belt when questioned at the scene? | 那被告在现场接受询问时 有没有系腰带呢? |
[03:14] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[03:15] | And that murder weapon was never found, correct? | 不过尚未发现凶器 对么? |
[03:18] | Meaning, that it is impossible to put it in my client’s hands | 也就是说 不能将其 与我的委托人联系在一起 |
[03:23] | Alfonso Reyes was just in the wrong place | Alfonso Reyes只是在错误的时间 |
[03:26] | -at the wrong time… – Yet we all know that Mr. Reyes, | – 出现在错误的地点… – 我们都知道Reyes先生 |
[03:29] | – That murder weapon was never found.?? -as an employee of the club… | – 凶器还没找到 对吧? – 是俱乐部的雇员… |
[03:31] | who knows every inch of that property… | 了解那里的一切… |
[03:32] | It’s impossible to put it in my client’s hands. | 不能将其与我的委托人 联系到一起 |
[03:36] | He has no relationship with the victim. | 他与受害人毫无关联 |
[03:39] | No motive. | 没有动机 |
[03:41] | He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, | 他只是在错误的时间 出现在了错误的地点 |
[03:44] | and now he’s suffering because he tried to do the right thing. | 而现在他要经受这种磨难 就因为他想做点好事 |
[03:47] | The evidence has spoken for itself. | 铁证如山 |
[03:49] | But remember, my friends, what hasn’t. | 不过要记得 我的朋友们 那些还没有被发现的真相 |
[03:52] | And that’s the defendant, who opted not to take the stand. | 而被告人拒绝了出庭作证 |
[03:57] | Now, if that doesn’t show consciousness of guilt, then I don’t know what does. | 如果这不是出于对罪行的畏惧 还能是什么? |
[04:02] | Put this murderer behind bars. | 把这个凶手绳之以法 |
[04:06] | The prosecution rests its case. | 一切不言自明 控方结束指证 |
[04:13] | ?? | 陪审员请走这边 |
[04:22] | How long, do you think, before we get a verdict? | 你觉得 要多久才能做出裁决? |
[04:25] | It’s really hard to tell with these things. | 这真的很难说 |
[04:31] | Her body… | 她的尸体… |
[04:32] | She’s in the best of hands. | 保护的很好 |
[04:35] | Thank you. Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 中尉 |
[04:39] | Dr. Price. | Price医生 |
[04:40] | Horatio. Lindsay Garland? | Horatio 要看Lindsay Garland? |
[04:43] | Please. | 是的 |
[04:44] | She’s in here. | 她在这边 |
[04:51] | Here, here she is. | 这 这个就是 |
[04:54] | Ooh, God! | 哦 老天! |
[04:56] | That shouldn’t be there, should it? | 这个不该出现在这 对吧? |
[05:02] | Has the jury reached a verdict? | 陪审团达成一致了么? |
[05:08] | We, the jury, find the defendant, Alfonso Reyes… guilty. | 陪审团认为被告 Alfonso Reyes… 有罪 |
[05:18] | She’s covered in them. | 她身上都是 |
[05:23] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[06:02] | CSI:MIAMI s07e15 Presumed Guilty | |
[06:21] | Hey, I heard it’s all hands on deck. What’s going on? | 嘿 我听说又要全员出动了 出什么事了? |
[06:23] | Yeah, we’re re-opening the Lindsay Garland case. | 没错 我们重新开启了 Lindsay Garland谋杀案 |
[06:26] | Why? They just convicted Alfonso Reyes. | 为什么? 他们刚判了 Alfonso Reyes有罪 |
[06:29] | Horatio found blowflies living inside her nasal cavity. | Horatio在她的鼻腔里 发现了丽蝇 |
[06:33] | Secondary screwworm blowflies, to be exact. | 准确的说 是次生锥蝇 |
[06:35] | Hey, I just heard this. How is this possible? | 嘿 这个我听说了 这怎么可能呢? |
[06:38] | Was there an infestation in the morgue? | 停尸房有害虫横行? |
[06:40] | No, the entire medical examiner’s building was searched, | 不是 整个法医检验楼都检查过了 |
[06:42] | so the fly had to have laid the eggs inside Lindsay’s body just after death. | 所以苍蝇是在Lindsay刚刚死亡时 立刻在其体内产卵的 |
[06:46] | And that type of blowfly rarely, if ever, goes indoors. | 而且这种类型的丽蝇很少 几乎从不进入室内 |
[06:49] | Yeah, they thrive in tropical areas. | 是啊 它们在热带地区很常见 |
[06:51] | That means if they laid eggs inside of her, she had to have been killed outdoors. | 就是说 既然它们在她体内产卵 她一定是在户外被杀害的 |
[06:54] | And then moved into the locker room. | 然后又被转移到了衣帽间 |
[06:57] | Check out the next photo. | 看看下一张照片 |
[07:04] | Yeah, this is going to be hard to prove. | 是啊 这将很难证明 |
[07:06] | Yeah, her murder happened over six weeks ago. | 没错 谋杀发生在六周之前 |
[07:09] | Okay, so I’m gonna pull all of the evidence boxes out of storage, | 好了 我会把所有证物 从储藏室里拿出来 |
[07:12] | put fresh eyes on everything, and then the two of you can go back to the country club. | 重新审查所有东西 你们两个要再去一趟俱乐部 |
[07:16] | Wait a second. You want us to check over a hundred acres of grass for an epithelial? | 等等 你想让我们为了一点上皮组织 搜查一百多英亩的草地? |
[07:20] | Yes. If you have to, then you have to. Alfonso Reyes may be innocent. | 没错 如果需要的话 你们就得干 Alfonso Reyes可能是无辜的 |
[07:33] | You know, I really hope nobody dropped the ball on this case. | 要知道 我真的希望没人 在这案子里出错 |
[07:35] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[07:37] | But it’s easy for that to happen when the defense doesn’t waive time, and rushes through the trial. | 不过要是被告一点时间也不浪费 径直跑去审讯的话 还是很容易犯错的 |
[07:42] | I tell you, we’ve got CSI lab ??. | 我跟你说 咱们能看见的 CSI实验室都检测过了 |
[07:46] | They haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary. | 没有一样是反常的 |
[07:48] | I mean, this place is immaculate. | 我是说 这地方毫无问题 |
[07:49] | Well, this locker room looks exactly the same as we left it. | 呃 连这个衣帽间也和咱们 离开的时候完全一样 |
[07:52] | Those are the perks when you pay 100 K a year for membership. | 这可是一年花十万美元 才能得到的会员待遇 |
[07:56] | We’re not going to be able to get any freshevidence out of this. | 我们在这发现不了什么新证据 |
[08:01] | Okay, let’s start with what we do have. We know that Lindsay was killed outside. | 好吧 那就从我们掌握的东西开始 我们知道Lindsay是在户外被杀害的 |
[08:04] | And the killer would have had to bring her body in here without being seen, | 而凶手必须要把她的尸体运进来 还不能被看见 |
[08:07] | and that couldn’t have been easy. | 这可不容易 |
[08:08] | That means that he either had some help, or he knows the layout of this place really well. | 也就是说他要么有帮手 要么就很熟悉这个地方 |
[08:11] | – Either way, you know what this feels like? – What? | – 不管是哪一种 你知道这像什么吗? – 什么? |
[08:13] | Square one. | 咱们又回到起点了 |
[08:23] | – You wanted to speak to me, Lieutenant? – I do, Counselor. | – 你要找我 中尉? – 没错 律师先生 |
[08:25] | I can exonerate Alfonso Reyes. | 我能够证明Alfonso Reyes无罪 |
[08:28] | You’re coming to me with this now? | 你现在才来见我? |
[08:29] | The victim was not killed in the locker room. | 受害人不是在衣帽间遇害的 |
[08:33] | You’re just coming to a theory that I’ve known all along. | 你刚刚证明了一个 我一直坚持的理论 |
[08:35] | If you knew this, Counselor, why didn’t you file the appeal? | 如果你早就知道 律师先生 为什么你不抗诉? |
[08:38] | I will, once I get more to work with. | 我会的 只要我有更多证据 |
[08:40] | And to be honest, your evidence didn’t exactly help. | 说实话 你的证词帮不上什么忙 |
[08:43] | And my one witness… | 我有一个目击者… |
[08:44] | Hang on a second, Counselor. You have a witness? | 等等 律师先生 你有一个目击证人? |
[08:48] | Her name is Tammy Witten. | 她叫Tammy Witten |
[08:50] | She contacted my office yesterday. | 她昨天给我办公室打了电话 |
[08:52] | She appeared out of thin air. | 就那么凭空出现了 |
[08:55] | She says that she saw the victim, dead, on the day of the murder, but not in the country club. | 她声称看到了被害人的尸体 就在谋杀发生当天 但不是在俱乐部 |
[08:59] | And you don’t see her as legitimate? | 你没有按程序约见她? |
[09:01] | A crackpot with a history of suicide attempts. | 她是个有自杀倾向的疯子 |
[09:04] | Look, a lot of people see me on TV. | 听着 很多人在电视上看到我 |
[09:07] | They contact me, they want some face time. | 他们联系我 想要有出镜的机会 |
[09:09] | I can’t tell you how many times the star witness just wants an autograph. | 我都数不清有多少次主要证人 就是为了能给人亲笔签名 |
[09:13] | – Where is she now? – I told you. | – 她现在在哪? – 我告诉过你 |
[09:15] | She appeared out of thin air. She disappeared just as quick. | 她凭空出现 也那么凭空消失了 |
[09:20] | Frank, Tammy Witten. The morgue, the hospitals. Let’s find her. | Frank 查一下Tammy Witten 太平间 医院 找到她 |
[09:26] | Got a possible drug overdose. Tammy Witten. Victim is unresponsive. | 一名可能用药过量的患者 Tammy |
[09:30] | Tammy? Tammy? | Witten 目前毫无反应 |
[09:32] | We’re gonna have to pump her stomach. | 我们得给她洗胃 |
[09:34] | Give me an N.G.tube. | 给我鼻胃管 |
[09:40] | Lavage. Saline. | 灌洗 盐水 |
[09:46] | Activated charcoal. | 活性炭 |
[09:51] | Okay, she is stabilizing. | 好了 她稳定了 |
[09:55] | Ms. Witten? You’re lucky to be alive. | Witten小姐? 你能活过来真是运气 |
[10:00] | Yeah. Lucky. | 是啊 运气 |
[10:04] | The doctor said you overdosed on Anatol. | 医生说你服用Anatol过多 |
[10:06] | That’s one pretty strong anti-depressant. | 那是一种很强的抗抑郁剂 |
[10:09] | Have you got some kind of intimate thing with that stomach pump, Tammy? | 你爱上那个洗胃器了么 Tammy? |
[10:12] | We understand it’s the third time you’ve been in here. | 我们知道这是你第三次来这了 |
[10:14] | Got out of rehab two months ago. | 我两个月前才戒除毒瘾 |
[10:17] | And I was doing pretty good, too, but… | 我也坚持的很不错 但是… |
[10:19] | You decided to eat a bunch of pills instead of hitting the stand this morning. | 所以你就决定吃一大堆药丸 来代替坚守立场 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:31] | He’s got all the subtlety of a hurricane. | 他的脾气跟暴风一样 |
[10:36] | But what he did need to ask was, did you… | 不过他确实要问你点事 你… |
[10:38] | did you overdose on purpose? | 你是故意服药过量的么? |
[10:43] | Easier than living with myself. | 总比自己承受容易 |
[10:45] | And why is that? | 为了什么? |
[10:47] | That girl. Lindsay? | 那个女人 Lindsay? |
[10:51] | I saw her the day she was killed. | 我在她遇害那天见过她 |
[10:53] | Were you at the Palm Court Country Club? | 当时你在Palm Court乡村俱乐部? |
[10:55] | No. Like I could get in there. | 不 我哪进得去 |
[11:00] | It was down on Third… by restaurant row. | 是在第三… 饭店的第三排 |
[11:05] | This silver Camry just blasts out of an alleyway. Almost hit me. | 一辆银色凯美瑞从小巷里冲出来 差点撞到我 |
[11:13] | Did the car stop? | 车停下了么? |
[11:14] | No, it just kept on going… after it sideswiped a wall. | 没 它继续往前… 擦着撞了一堵墙 |
[11:19] | I couldn’t see the driver. | 我没看到司机 |
[11:22] | But the passenger… | 但是乘客… |
[11:24] | At first I thought she was sleeping. | 起初我还以为她睡着了 |
[11:28] | But those eyes. | 可是那双眼睛… |
[11:32] | The next day I saw her picture in a paper. | 第二天我在报纸上看到了她的照片 |
[11:36] | – But I didn’t say anything. – Until yesterday. | – 不过我什么也没说 – 直到昨天 |
[11:40] | I couldn’t keep it inside anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
[11:44] | I called that lawyer. | 我给那个律师打了电话 |
[11:46] | I told him where I saw her, and when. | 我告诉他我在哪看到她 还有时间 |
[11:49] | And he acted like he didn’t believe me. | 可是他好像不相信我 |
[11:52] | He said I wouldn’t be credible. | 他说我的话不能让人信服 |
[11:55] | I should’ve done the right thing. | 我应该早点说的 |
[11:59] | But it’s too late. | 但现在太晚了 |
[12:02] | No, you know what? It’s never too late. And you just proved it. | 不 你知道么? 任何时候都不晚 你刚刚就证明了这一点 |
[12:14] | -This is it? This is where it happened? -Yeah. | – 就是这? 这就是事发地? – 没错 |
[12:17] | Tammy said a silver car came barreling out of the alley, hit the wall. | Tammy说一辆银色的车从巷子里 冲出来 撞到了墙 |
[12:20] | Got a paint transfer right here. | 这里有一块漆 |
[12:23] | I checked Lindsay’s DMV record and she does own a silver Toyota Camry. | 我查了Lindsay的交管局记录 她确实有一辆银色的丰田凯美瑞 |
[12:26] | Which was impounded by the country club on the day of the murder. | 案发当天就停在俱乐部 |
[12:29] | Yeah, it’s been there ever since, though. | 是啊 从那之后就一直在那了 |
[12:30] | We never even processed it, ’cause we just assumed that she never left the country club. | 我们从没有检查过它 因为我们推定她没有离开过 |
[12:33] | But she did to meet someone other than Alfonso Reyes. | 可她确实见了 除Alfonso Reyes之外的其他人 |
[12:36] | Took out of this alleyway like a bat out of hell. | 从这条小巷中 风驰电掣的开出来 |
[12:38] | With a dead Lindsay in the front seat. | 前座上坐着Lindsay的尸体 |
[12:41] | Let me ask you something. How are we gonna prove that this is the alley she died in? | 那我来问你 咱们怎么才能证明 这条巷子就是谋杀现场? |
[12:45] | That is a good question, my friend. | 是个好问题 朋友 |
[12:53] | Do you hear that? It’s like a… buzzing? | 你听到了么? 像是种… 嗡嗡的声音? |
[13:02] | Wait, there’s a camera. | 等等 这有个摄像头 |
[13:05] | So, provided they have tapes from six weeks ago, I think we’re in business. | 那么 也许他们还留着六周前的带子 我想咱们要做笔大买卖了 |
[13:09] | No, look at it. It’s not even wired. It’s a dummy camera. | 不用 仔细看看 没有接线 是个假摄像头 |
[13:15] | Where is that buzzing coming from? | 那嗡嗡声是从哪来的? |
[13:30] | -OH.OH. | – 哦 哦 – 哦 |
[13:33] | OH… | 哦… |
[13:35] | That’s nasty. | 这真恶心 |
[13:36] | Yeah, that’s pretty nasty. | 是啊 非常恶心 |
[13:42] | What, uh… What are you gonna do? | 干嘛 呃… 你要干嘛? |
[13:45] | The fly found in Lindsay Garland’s body was a secondary screwworm blowfly. | 在Lindsay Garland身上发现的 是次生锥蝇 |
[13:50] | -Which is such a charming moniker. -Yeah. | – 多迷人的名字啊 – 是啊 |
[13:54] | And it’s the same one right here in the alley. | 而这个小巷里的就是同一种 |
[13:55] | Look at that.Same exact coloration, black stripes, v-shaped spine. | 瞧瞧 完全相同的色泽 黑色斑纹 V型嵴 |
[14:00] | Out of the 1,100 species of blowfly, you found the one we’re looking for. | 在1100多种丽蝇中 你找到了我们要找的那一个 |
[14:07] | And that proves that Lindsay Garland was strangled here in this alleyway. | 而这个证明了Lindsay Garland 就是在这条巷子中被勒死的 |
[15:01] | Hello? Really? | 喂? 真的? |
[15:05] | Okay, thanks, Ryan. | 好的 谢谢 Ryan |
[15:08] | Wow, this case is getting colder by the minute. | 喔 这案子越来越难办了 |
[15:11] | Other than the blowflies, Ryan and Natalia didn’t find anything useful at the original crime scene. | 除了丽蝇 Ryan和Natalia没在 第一现场发现任何有用的东西 |
[15:17] | That only leaves Lindsay Garland’s car. And I’m not seeing any prints. | 现在就剩下Lindsay Garland的车了 而我没找到任何指纹 |
[15:21] | Killer must have wiped everything down. | 凶手肯定把所有东西都擦掉了 |
[15:28] | Wait a minute… I may have spoken too soon. | 等等… 我可能结论下的太早了 |
[15:32] | – I’ve got blood. – That’s a weird pattern. | – 这里有血迹 – 形状很奇怪 |
[15:35] | Something must’ve left an impression. | 可能是某种东西的印痕 |
[15:40] | What in the world is that? | 究竟什么东西会有这样的印痕? |
[15:46] | I tried telling everyone. I didn’t kill that girl. | 我试着告诉每个人 我没杀那个女人 |
[15:49] | I was so stupid not to take the stand, but… | 我没有出庭真是太傻了 但是… |
[15:52] | Powell had never lost a case and I had faith in him. | Powell从没输过 我相信他 |
[15:56] | Talk about Lindsay. | 说说Lindsay吧 |
[16:00] | I first met her a few months ago. | 我第一次见她是在几个月之前 |
[16:02] | I was teaching golf to a client on the green. | 我当时在绿地上教一个客户打高尔夫 |
[16:04] | And I caught Lindsay trying to sneak onto the grounds. | 我看见Lindsay想溜进场地 |
[16:09] | Just grip it underneath… | 只要紧握下面… |
[16:12] | But you let her come back. | 而你让她回来了 |
[16:15] | She was pretty, flirtatious. I fell for it. Who wouldn’t? | 她很漂亮 很会卖弄风情 我无法自拔 谁不会呢? |
[16:19] | How long did that go on? | 那你们的交往持续了多久呢? |
[16:20] | A few weeks. | 几周吧 |
[16:22] | But then I realized that she was just using me to gain access to all the rich guys. | 之后我意识到她只是在利用我 作为结识那些富人的便利通道 |
[16:26] | To steal from them? | 为了从他们那偷东西? |
[16:27] | To marry them. | 为了跟他们结婚 |
[16:29] | I know that she was going out with a couple of guys on the admissions board, but… | 我知道她跟几个注册部的家伙 约会过 不过… |
[16:34] | ?? | 她并不是第一个来 俱乐部钓金龟的女人 |
[16:37] | Witnesses saw you argue with her right before she died. | 有目击者称在她遇害前看到 你和她发生过争吵 |
[16:43] | She’d hooked up with one member, this big real estate guy. | 她傍上了一个会员 一个很有钱的房地产商 |
[16:47] | Couple weeks later, he dumped her. | 几周之后 他甩了她 |
[16:49] | Suddenly she’s back, asking me to let her on the grounds. | 突然她就回来了 要求我让她进去 |
[16:53] | Keep your left arm straight. | 伸直你的左臂 |
[16:55] | Remember, tempo. | 记住 |
[16:58] | Lindsay? | 节奏 |
[17:00] | What the hell are you doing back here? | 你又到这来做什么? |
[17:01] | All you have to do is look the other way, ‘Fonso. | 你要做的就是看看另一边 ‘Fonso |
[17:03] | I told you, I could lose my job. | 我告诉过你 我会丢了工作的 |
[17:05] | You have to get out of here now. | 你必须马上离开 |
[17:06] | Come on, just for this afternoon. I’m just trying to meet a good guy. | 拜托 就这一个下午 我就是想再找个好男人 |
[17:08] | It’s the last time, I promise. | 这是最后一次了 我保证 |
[17:10] | I mean it! I’m gonna kill you. | 我是认真的! 我要杀了你 |
[17:13] | Get out of here now. | 从这滚出去 马上 |
[17:17] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那就是我最后一次见她 |
[17:19] | Until you found her body. | 直到你发现了她的尸体 |
[17:22] | Two hours later.It was the end of my shift,and… | 两小时之后 我下班了… |
[17:25] | I was just going to my locker to grab my stuff and her body fell out. | 我到我的衣柜去拿东西 |
[17:35] | Lindsay? | 她的尸体就倒下来了 |
[17:37] | Help! Lindsay? | 救命! Lindsay? |
[17:53] | I have no idea how she ended up there. | 我真的不知道她怎么会死在那 |
[17:57] | What is the name of the real estate guy? | 那个房地产商叫什么名字? |
[18:00] | Andy Durbin. | |
[18:02] | ?? | |
[18:08] | I’m not seeing any prints. | 我没找到任何指纹 |
[18:10] | Killer must have wiped everything down. | 凶手肯定把所有东西都擦掉了 |
[18:39] | Golf glove. | 高尔夫手套 |
[18:53] | I’m looking for Andy Durbin. | 我想找Andy Durbin |
[18:55] | That’s me. If I got an unpaid parking ticket, talk to my driver. | 我就是 要是我有没付的停车罚单 去找我的司机 |
[18:59] | Lindsay Garland, Andy. | 我是为Lindsay Garland来的 Andy |
[19:01] | Yeah, it’s a shame. | 是啊 真是令人惋惜 |
[19:04] | Glad they caught the guy. | 很高兴他们抓住了凶手 |
[19:06] | I understand that you two were intimate. | 我知道你们两个有过交往 |
[19:08] | A lot of people we intimate with her. | 很多人都跟她有交往 |
[19:10] | Put it this way, didn’t need a nine iron to take a whack at her. | 咱们这样说吧 根本就不需要九号杆就能把她摆平 |
[19:14] | So, the rumor is true. | 那么说 传言是真的 |
[19:17] | Where is this all leading? Do you have any idea who my friend here is? | 你想说什么? 你知不知道我这位朋友是谁? |
[19:20] | He is a suspect in a murder investigation. Who are you? | 他是谋杀案调查的嫌疑人 |
[19:23] | Kevin Sheridan. | 你是谁? |
[19:25] | Mr. Sheridan, if you gentlemen would be kind enough to show me your gloves, I’ll be on my way. | Sheridan先生 要是你们两位能给我 看看你们的手套 我就可以走了 |
[19:43] | Take off, Andy. | 你走吧 Andy |
[19:46] | Beat it. | 没事的 |
[19:49] | What, me? Do you see any blood on this glove? | 什么 我? 你在这只手套上 找到血迹了? |
[19:54] | And everyone wears them. | 所有人都带这种手套 |
[19:56] | They sell ’em at the pro shop. | 专业商店里就有卖 |
[19:57] | Besides, I didn’t even know Lindsay. | 另外 我根本不认识Lindsay |
[20:00] | And you’ve never been in her car? | 你也从没上过她的车? |
[20:03] | No, never. | 没错 从来没有 |
[20:06] | I guess we’ll see. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[21:18] | H, as usual, that was, uh, a good call on the air filter. | H 过滤器检验那边传来的好消息 |
[21:22] | We extracted a profile from it that wasn’t Lindsay’s | 那上面的样本不是Lindsay的 |
[21:24] | The problem is that there’s no match to anyone in CODIS | 问题是在CODIS里面找不到任何匹配 |
[21:27] | and Sheridan won’t volunteer his DNA. | Sheridan又不会自愿提供DNA |
[21:29] | Not yet, Eric. | 只是目前不会 Eric |
[21:32] | Well… without his DNA we can’t make any headway. And, uh, | 没有他的DNA 我们就没法继续调查 而且 |
[21:36] | take a look at him in there. He’s not exactly wound up. | 你看他在那里 一点都不紧张 |
[21:39] | No, but he does look thirsty. | 但他看起来很口渴 |
[21:42] | So, why don’t we get him something to drink? | 所以 干嘛不给他拿点喝的呢? |
[21:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:18] | What reason could I possibly have to kill that girl? | 我有什么理由要去杀那女孩呢? |
[22:20] | Kevin, don’t say a word. | Kevin 一个字也别说 |
[22:27] | Are you talking to my client without his lawyer being present? | 律师没到场 你们就审问我的客户? |
[22:30] | Now you know better than that. | 这你应该比普通人清楚 |
[22:31] | If Mr. Sheridan is in fact your client, then we have a conflict of interest, don’t we? | 如果Sheridan确实是你的客户 我们就有利益冲突了 不是么 |
[22:35] | I know the law, Lieutenant. Mr. Reyes has been notified. | 我知道法律是怎么规定的 中尉 已经通知Reyes先生了 |
[22:38] | And that’s my only legal obligation. | 这是我唯一该承担的法律义务 |
[22:40] | Yes, and we both know Mr. Reyes is innocent, don’t we? | 对 我们都知道Reyes先生是无辜的 不是吗 |
[22:43] | Do you have evidence to prove that Mr. Sheridan had any involvement? | 你能证明Sheridan先生与此案有关吗 |
[22:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:50] | Well, until then, we’re out of here. Let’s go, Kevin. | 那到时候再说吧 我们走 Kevin |
[23:06] | Nice try. | 好办法 |
[23:08] | But you know nice never wins anything. | 不过你知道 好人总是输家 |
[23:24] | Calling it a day, Judge? | 下班了 法官? |
[23:28] | Lieutenant… | 中尉… |
[23:30] | I suppose you’re here for the search warrant for, uh, Kevin Sheridan’s DNA. | 我猜你过来是为了Kevin Sheridan DNA的取样授权 |
[23:33] | As a matter of fact I am. | 确实如此 |
[23:34] | Well, I’m afraid that warrant’s been denied. | 恐怕我不能给你 |
[23:36] | It’s a violation of his Fourth Amendment rights to compel DNA without probable cause, | 这侵害了第四修正案里赋予他的权利 无正当理由不得迫使提供DNA |
[23:40] | and I won’t allow it. | 我不会批准的 |
[23:41] | He’s not going to get away with this, Your Honor. | 这事他逃脱不掉的 法官 |
[23:43] | No one’s “gettinaway” with anything. | 有了证据没人能”逃脱” |
[23:46] | You already caught your killer. | 你已经抓到凶手了 |
[23:47] | Mr. Reyes is innocent. | Reyes先生是无辜的 |
[23:48] | And Sheridan’s the guilty one? | Sheridan是有罪的了? |
[23:50] | One of Miami’s prominent businessmen? | 迈阿密最杰出的商人之一? |
[23:52] | He’s a friend of the mayor, for God’s sake. | 他是市长的朋友 看在上帝的份上 |
[23:54] | – A friend of the mayor. – Yeah. | – 市长的朋友 – 对 |
[23:57] | The evidence doesn’t lie, Your Honor. | 证据是不会说谎的 法官 |
[23:59] | An air filter? A golf glove? | 一个空气过滤器?一只手套? |
[24:02] | I have the same golf glove. You’re going to have to do better than that. | 我也有一样的手套 你还得做得更好一点 |
[24:05] | I have an eyewitness. | 我有一个目击者 |
[24:06] | You mean, the young lady who checked herself out of the hospital following a drug overdose, | 你是说那个服药过量 自己跑出医院 |
[24:10] | and is unable to be located? | 现在不知去向的女人? |
[24:13] | I’m going to find the young lady. | 我正要去找她 |
[24:14] | Look, you’ve already convicted Sheridan in your mind, haven’t you? | 你现在已经认定Sheridan有罪了是吗? |
[24:19] | I heard you tried to trick him into giving up a nonvoluntary sample. | 我听说你还使计骗他 非自愿提供DNA样本 |
[24:24] | Yes. Information travels. | 对 消息传得很快 |
[24:26] | Especially when the messenger is Derek Powell. | 尤其是Derek Powell当报信员的时候 |
[24:31] | I’ll forget you said that. | 我会忘记你刚才说的 |
[24:35] | Lieutenant, I am not the enemy here. | 中尉 我不是你的敌人 |
[24:38] | So don’t make me one. | 别让我也与你为敌 |
[24:40] | Give me probable cause, I’ll grant you your warrant. | 给我恰当的理由 我就会给你许可令 |
[24:51] | Wait a minute. Powell’s working for the guy that might have killed Lindsay? | 等等 Powell为 谋杀Lindsay的凶手疑犯辩护? |
[24:54] | Now I know why he didn’t want to waive time. | 我现在知道他为什么不愿意推延时间了 |
[24:56] | He wanted the trial to be rushed, so I’d go down quick. | 他想快点结案 这样我就能快点被定罪了 |
[24:59] | But why? How do you factor in? | 但为什么 你是怎么卷进来的 |
[25:01] | Believe me, I wish I knew, but I’ve already told you everything. | 相信我 我也想知道原因 可我知道的已经都告诉你了 |
[25:04] | It was the end of my shift… | 那时候我刚下班… |
[25:05] | Okay, so you went back to your locker. | 你去了你的更衣柜 |
[25:16] | I had a date that night. I ran an iron over my clothes. | 那天晚上我有个约会 就去熨我的衣服 |
[25:19] | Then I got a call from a client. | 然后我接了一个客户的电话 |
[25:22] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[25:25] | Wait, I can’t, I can’t hear you. Can you hear me? | 等等 我听不见 你能听见我说话吗? |
[25:28] | All right, I’m gonna call you back on a landline, all right. | 好吧 我过会去外面打给你 |
[25:34] | How long was it unattended? | 你离开了多久 |
[25:37] | Ten, maybe 15 minutes. | 10分钟 也许15分钟 |
[25:39] | Then I went back to change my clothes. | 然后我回去换衣服 |
[25:49] | Help! | 救命! |
[25:50] | Look, the rest I already told you. | 听着 剩下的我已经告诉过你了 |
[25:52] | She fell on me, I tried to revive her, but she was already dead– that’s it. | 她倒在我身上 我试着救她 但她已经死了 就这样 |
[26:02] | You said you ironed your clothes. | 你说你当时熨了衣服 |
[26:04] | So it’d stand to reason that the iron would still be hot. | 这说明当时熨斗还是热的 |
[26:09] | Yeah, it was. | 对 是热的 |
[26:11] | But I, I placed it on the top shelf and then went to take the call. | 可是 我把它放在最上面的架子上 然后就去打电话了 |
[26:15] | It’s not on the top shelf anymore, is it? | 之后它并不在最上面的架子上了 对吗 |
[26:47] | It’s a match. Air filter to iron– 100%. | 对上了 空气过滤器和熨斗 100%匹配 |
[26:50] | So the same person that drove Lindsay’s car dumped her body in the locker room. | 开Lindsay车的 和把她放在衣柜里的是同一个人 |
[26:54] | I gotta hand it to you guys. | 给你们看看这个 |
[26:56] | Y’all don’t give up, do you? | 你们还不放弃 对吗 |
[26:58] | Mr. Powell, what are you doing? You shouldn’t be in here. | Powell先生 你干嘛 你不该在这里 |
[27:00] | come on, give me some appreciation. | 得了吧 表扬我一下 |
[27:01] | I’m just trying to make sure you don’t have to work all night. | 我只是不想让你们干通宵 |
[27:04] | Especially if you don’t have to. | 尤其是根本没必要的时候 |
[27:06] | Now here’s a list of evidence that your team confiscated from the country club, | 这是你们从乡村俱乐部查抄东西的清单 |
[27:10] | just following Miss Garland’s death. | 就在Garland女士死后 |
[27:12] | And you’re giving me this why? | 你给我这个是为了? |
[27:13] | I just want to make sure if you’re testing any of that old evidence for a second time, | 我只是想确认你是否 重新检验了那些证据 |
[27:17] | that you stop right now. | 你现在要停手了 |
[27:19] | Why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | You personally went to the Miami-Dade Police Department off-site storage center, | 你今天亲自去了迈阿密警察局分区库房 |
[27:24] | and you went and retrieved two boxes of evidence today, did you not? | 而且拿回来了两箱证据 对吗 |
[27:27] | I did, and all of that evidence is perfectly viable for reevaluation. | 对 所有证据都可以重验 |
[27:32] | Well, that’s where I beg to differ. | 这点我有异议 |
[27:34] | See, I subpoenaed your records from your mobile digital terminal, | 我拿到了你移动数字终端记录 |
[27:36] | and the data shows you made an unscheduled stop this afternoon before returning to the building. | 数据显示今天下午你回单位之前 有一次非预期停车 |
[27:41] | There was an accident on the interstate. | 州际公路上有一起车祸 |
[27:43] | Both of the drivers sustained injuries, and I remained with the victims until Fire and Rescue arrived. | 双方司机都受伤了 我陪伤者等待救援到来 |
[27:48] | And after you got out of your car did you leave the doors open, or did you close ’em? | 你下车时车门是开着还是关上了? |
[27:55] | Is that hesitation? | 犹豫了? |
[27:57] | Well, according to the log, you left the boxes unattended for at least 16 minutes. | 基于记录 你离开车至少16分钟 |
[28:03] | You know, Mr. Powell, I have to be perfectly honest with you, this rings of desperation. | Powell先生 当时实在是情况紧急 |
[28:07] | No, it doesn’t. You compromised your chain of custody. | 不 你破坏了证据保管链 |
[28:10] | – I don’t agree. – You don’t have to agree. | – 我不同意 – 不用你同意 |
[28:12] | Me and you both know that a jury will agree with me. | 你和我都知道 陪审团会赞同我的意见 |
[28:16] | You have a good day. | 祝你好心情 |
[28:21] | What was that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[28:22] | Powell’s suppressing the evidence from the locker room. | Powell阻止我们复查 更衣室里取到的证据 |
[28:24] | He’s objected to the chain of custody. | 他质疑证据保管链的完整性 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | Man, that guy could get Hitler off with probation. | 这家伙能让希特勒缓刑 |
[28:30] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[28:32] | Well… if he’s going to use his whole arsenal, | 如果他打算拼尽全力 |
[28:36] | so can we. | 我们也可以 |
[28:50] | Yeah, I’m right down the street. I gotta go. What? | 我就在路上 正要走 怎么了 |
[28:53] | What do you mean, “What?” | “怎么了”是什么意思 |
[28:55] | You’re doing 36 in a 35 zone, you’ve got a busted taillight. | 你在限速35公里的地方开到了36 尾灯还碎了 |
[29:00] | Whatever you’re looking for, you’re not gonna find it. | 不管你要找什么 你都找不到 |
[29:02] | What is that? Is that Anatol? | 那是什么 是Anatol吗 |
[29:04] | You driving around, feeling groovy? | 开着车到处转 感觉很棒吧 |
[29:07] | – They’re my wife’s. – Oh, they’re your wife’s? | – 那些是我妻子的 – 噢 那些是你妻子的? |
[29:09] | – Lay off, all right. – Wife’s? | – 停下 好吧 – 妻子的? |
[29:11] | Get back in the car! You stay in the car! | 回到车上! 待在车上! |
[29:14] | Put yo hands on the steering wheel! | 把双手放在方向盘上! |
[29:15] | – You good, Wolfe? – I’m fine. I’m fine. | – 你还好吗 Wolfe – 我很好 很好 |
[29:17] | – Nearly broke my leg! – I didn’t break your leg. | – 差点把我的腿打断了! – 我没碰到你的腿 |
[29:19] | I witnessed everything | 我都看见了 |
[29:20] | What the hell are you doing? Get back on the curb! | 你在干什么 回到路边去! |
[29:22] | Get on the sidewalk. This is a routine traffic stop. | 回到人行道去 这是例行交通检查 |
[29:24] | – Get on the sidewalk! – There is nothing routine about it. | – 回人行道上去 – 这根本不算例行检查 |
[29:26] | You assaulted my client, and you kicked in his taillight. | 你袭击了我的客户 而且还踢坏了他的尾灯 |
[29:29] | – Are you okay, Kevin? – No, no, I’m hurt. | – 你还好吗 Kevin – 不 我受伤了 |
[29:31] | My leg– it really– It’s bad. | 我的腿…伤得很严重 |
[29:33] | Officers, I’m glad you’re here. | 长官 很高兴你来了 |
[29:34] | I would like to file a complaint against Officer Wolfe. | 我要投诉Wolfe警官 |
[29:36] | – He attacked my client in broad daylight without provocation. – What? | – 他无故袭击我的客户 – 什么 |
[29:39] | – Ryan. – I didn’t assault him. | – 我没有袭击他 |
[29:41] | Okay, then we’ll just take it under review. | 好的 我们会查明的 |
[29:43] | We don’t want to jump to any conclusions. | 我们不想妄下结论 |
[29:45] | We know how these police brutality cases get. | 我们都知道警察野蛮办案 |
[29:47] | You know the media just likes to blow ’em all out of proportion. | 你知道媒体正好喜欢歪曲事实 |
[29:50] | Maybe we should go back down to the station. As a precaution. | 也许我们该去警察局 以防万一 |
[29:53] | Finish writing the ticket. Okay? | 继续开罚单 好吗 |
[30:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么? |
[30:02] | What am I doing? Covering my ass. | 我在干什么?擦屁股 |
[30:05] | You’re not getting away with this. | 你逃不掉 |
[30:12] | This is total crap. | 全是废话 |
[30:14] | That guy is just screwing with us. He’s a cheap shot artist. | 那家伙故意找茬 妈的他就是个垃圾骗子手 |
[30:17] | Internal Affairs wants you on administrative leave. | 内务部想让你停职调查 |
[30:20] | Oh, my God, Internal Affairs? | 噢上帝 内务部? |
[30:22] | Horatio, this is crazy. | Horatio 这简直疯了 |
[30:24] | The guy had a broken talight. It was a legitimate stop. | 那家伙尾灯碎了 这是合法的停车检查 |
[30:27] | Mr. Powell says that you broke the taillight. | Powell说是你把尾灯弄坏的 |
[30:30] | Really? ‘Cause he’s a liar. He’s lying. | 真的? 他是个骗子 他在撒谎 |
[30:33] | I know he is, Mr. Wolfe. | 我知道 Wolfe先生 |
[30:43] | I need your badge and gun. | 我要你交出徽章和枪 |
[30:46] | Just until we sort this out. | 直到这件事澄清为止 |
[30:54] | You know, um… | 知道么… |
[30:59] | I took a picture of that taillight. | 我给尾灯拍了照 |
[31:03] | Maybe somebody could check into it. | 是不是有人能查一下 |
[31:05] | Somebody will. | 我会派人的 |
[31:14] | Well, here we have all of the photos that Wolfe took of Kevin Sheridan’s car | Wolfe给Kevin Sheridan车拍的 所有照片都在这里了 |
[31:18] | before I.A.got a hold of him. | 在内务部带走他之前给的我 |
[31:22] | Like that. | 那个 |
[31:25] | See that broken taillight? | 看见那个碎掉的尾灯了吗 |
[31:26] | Yeah, it’s bent outward. | 嗯 向外倾 |
[31:28] | Somebody had to break it from the inside. | 说明是有人从里面打破的 |
[31:30] | Question is, by whom? | 问题是 谁弄的 |
[31:33] | Ryan said that he found a bottle of Anatol in Kevin Sheridan’s car. | Ryan说他在Kevin Sheridan 车里找到一瓶Anatol |
[31:37] | Now, that was the drug that Tammy Witten OD’d on, | Tammy Witten就是吃多了那个 |
[31:39] | and she was the primary witness that would have exonerated Alfonso Reyes. | 她是能证明Alfonso Reyes 无罪的首要证人 |
[31:43] | You think he resorted to kidnapping? | 你觉得他实施了绑架? |
[31:46] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 有这种可能 |
[31:47] | She’s been missing since she checked out of the hospital. | 她从医院逃跑后就失踪了 |
[31:53] | Do you see that? | 看见那个了吗 |
[31:55] | See what? | 什么? |
[31:57] | Enlarge the photo… where the glass is broken out, in the center. | 放大照片…玻璃破掉的地方 中间 |
[32:06] | It’s a corona from the sun hitting the light. | 太阳照到的地方有个亮点 |
[32:10] | It’s round. | 圆的 |
[32:16] | It’s an eye. | 是一只眼睛 |
[32:17] | You know, Calleigh, you’re right. | Calleigh 你说对了 |
[32:19] | There’s somebody alive in that car. | 车里有人 还活着 |
[32:23] | Tammy Witten must be in that trunk. | Tammy Witten肯定在后备箱里 |
[32:25] | I’m going to put out a BOLO. | 我去发通告 |
[32:26] | All right. I’ll call H. | 好 我来通知H |
[33:11] | Call my office, deposit the retainer, and stop worrying. | 给我办公室打电话 把保证金交了 别担心了 |
[33:15] | It’s gonna be fine. Okay, bye. | 马上就没事了 好了 拜拜 |
[33:20] | – Where have you been? – Getting some stuff in order. | – 你去哪里了 – 去处理点事 |
[33:23] | Now, you’re sure everything’s okay, right? | 你确定都办妥了 对吗 |
[33:24] | Who you talking to? | 还不清楚我的实力么 |
[33:38] | You sure are intent on making my harassment case against your department a walkover. | 你来是为了让我 对你部门的起诉轻易获胜? |
[33:42] | – Save it, Counselor. – Here’s your warrant. | – 省省吧 律师先生 – 这是搜查令 |
[33:46] | You guys can’t just barge in here like this. | 你的人不能就这样闯进去 |
[33:49] | I thought you had this taken care of. | 我还以为你早就摆平了 |
[33:52] | You gave Tammy Witten those drugs so she wouldn’t testify, didn’t you? | 你给Tammy Witten这些药 这样她就不能作证了 对吗 |
[33:55] | Open it, Frank. | 打开 Frank |
[34:06] | – Where is she? – Who? | – 她在哪里 – 谁 |
[34:11] | – Derek. – Let ’em in. | – 让他们进去 |
[34:13] | Thank you, Counselor. Gentlemen. | 谢谢你 律师 先生们 |
[35:04] | Horatio, it’s a washout. | Horatio 被清理过 |
[35:06] | No murder weapon, no gloves, no girl. | 没有凶器 没有手套 也没有人 |
[35:08] | We looked everywhere. | 我们都找遍了 |
[35:10] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[35:12] | – We’re gonna hold you for 48 hours. – What? Derek. | – 我们要对你拘禁48小时 – 什么?Derek |
[35:15] | Now, you know I can’t let you do that, Lieutenant. | 你知道我不会让你们这么做 中尉 |
[35:17] | – Your client has kidnapped a woman. – What? | – 你的客户绑架了一名妇女 – 什么 |
[35:20] | Tammy Witten. She’s the one who broke out his taillight from inside of the trunk. | Tammy Witten 就是她从后备箱内部 把他的尾灯打碎了 |
[35:24] | She was trying to call for help. | 她试图求救 |
[35:29] | Kevin, go with them. I’ll have you out by the morning. | Kevin 跟他们走 明早我就让你出来 |
[35:31] | Tomorrow morning? | 明天早上? |
[35:33] | Forget it, you’re fired. | 别想了 你被解雇了 |
[35:37] | You need to relax. | 你得放松 |
[35:39] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:41] | We’ve turned this place upside down. | 我们把这地方翻了个底朝天 |
[35:44] | If he did kidnap her, he must have taken her someplace else. | 如果他绑架了她 肯定把她带到别处了 |
[35:47] | Yeah, H, the pictures that Wolfe took–here was a box of Mylar heat blankets in Sheridan’s car; | 对 H Wolfe拍的照片 Sheridan的车里 有一箱Mylar隔热毯 |
[35:51] | we haven’t found them anywhere on the premises. | 我们刚才没有找到 |
[35:57] | Mylar– he may be using it to hide her. Check it out. | Mylar…他没准是用这个 把女孩藏起来了 去查一下 |
[36:02] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[36:04] | Go ahead, Counselor. | 可以 律师 |
[36:05] | Now, you know as well as I do that if Kevin told me where that girl was at, | 你和我都知道 即使Keven告诉我女孩在哪里 |
[36:09] | I could not divulge that information. | 我也不能透露 |
[36:11] | Counselor, this girl may be dead. | 律师 这姑娘没准已经死了 |
[36:14] | I know you think I’m as bad as them less-than-savory characters that I represent, | 我知道你认为我和我代理的 那些表面光鲜的客户一样差劲 |
[36:18] | but I do respect the law. | 但我尊重法律 |
[36:19] | So make me believe. | 所以 拿出证据吧 |
[36:24] | I’ve represented Kevin for ten years. | 我已经给Kevin当了10年律师 |
[36:26] | I closed the deal on this house. | 这房子的交易是我搞定的 |
[36:28] | I just closed a deal on some coastal property. | 我还刚刚搞定沿海的一些房产 |
[36:30] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[36:31] | I guess he won’t be able to build that three-par golf course he always wanted. | 我猜他盖不成 他一直梦想的三杆球场了 |
[36:35] | It’s a shame, isn’t it? All that land. | 很遗憾 对吧 那些空地 |
[36:38] | Thank you, Counselor. | 谢谢你 律师 |
[36:40] | I need a bird in the air right now. | 我需要直升机 |
[37:01] | H, there’s a lot of land down here. We’ve got no signs of Tammy. | H 这里太大了 我们没找到Tammy |
[37:04] | You going to thermal imaging? | 要用热成像仪吗 |
[37:06] | Eric, remember, we’re looking for the Mylar blankets. | Eric 要记得 我们是在找Mylar隔热毯 |
[37:10] | Those blankets– they reflect heat. | 那些毯子 能反射热量 |
[37:11] | If Sheridan used them to conceal her, we’ll never be able to see her. | 如果Sheridan用它们隐藏她 我们不可能看到她 |
[37:14] | That’s why I’m looking for the voids, Eric. | 这就是我寻找地下空洞的原因 Eric |
[37:17] | Copy. | 了解 |
[37:27] | Got it. All officers to the southwest corner, now. | 明白 所有人注意西南角 |
[37:31] | Take me down, take me down. | 我要降落 我要降落 |
[38:02] | What do we got? | 找到什么了 |
[38:03] | Found the blankets, H. | 找到毯子了 H |
[38:04] | He’s hiding her in an underground bunker, but it’s locked. | 他把她藏在了一个地窖里 但是上了锁 |
[38:06] | We need a bolt cutter, Eric, right now. | 我们需要一个断线钳 Eric 快 |
[38:17] | Cut it. | 剪断它 |
[38:31] | I’m going in. | 我下去 |
[39:19] | I can understand now why you were so reluctant to give us your DNA, Mr. Sheridan. | 我现在明白你为何如此抗拒 提供你的DNA了 Sheridan先生 |
[39:23] | Now that we have it, we can prove it. | 现在我们拿到了 我们可以证明了 |
[39:26] | It was your DNA that we discovered on the iron | 在熨斗上发现的就是你的DNA |
[39:28] | and in the air filter of Lindsay’s car. | 还有Lindsay车用空调里 |
[39:32] | Just give me the paper. | 给我张纸 |
[39:36] | You understand what you’re about to do, correct? | 你知道你该做什么 对吧 |
[39:39] | You give me a deal, I give you a confession. I just want this over with. | 你给我一份协议 我给你我的坦白 我只希望这件事快点结束 |
[39:47] | I started seeing Lindsay a couple of months ago. | 我几个月前认识了Lindsay |
[39:49] | It was fun while it lasted, but I ended it. | 期间很快乐 但是我结束了它 |
[39:52] | At least, I thought I did. | 起码 我觉得是这样 |
[39:54] | Lindsay, what are you doing here? | Lindsay 你来这里干什么 |
[39:57] | We need to talk, and your assistants keep brushing me off, so… | 我们需要谈谈 但你的助理一直轰我走 所以… |
[40:01] | Look, the thing we had? | 听着 我们之间的事? |
[40:04] | It was fun, but it’s over. | 很开心 但是已经结束了 |
[40:07] | – If it’s money you’re looking for… – You… | – 如果你是想要钱的话… – 你… |
[40:09] | you said you loved me. | 你说过你爱我 |
[40:11] | I also said I was married. That’s never going to change. | 我也说过我结婚了 这不可能改变 |
[40:16] | Yeah, well, it could. | 对 可以改变 |
[40:19] | I’m telling your wife about us. About everything. | 我把咱俩的关系告诉你老婆 把一切都告诉她 |
[40:24] | Lindsay, I’m sorry. Calm down. | Lindsay 抱歉 冷静一下 |
[40:29] | What do you say we catch an early dinner? | 我们一起去吃个晚饭怎么样 |
[40:32] | at our favorite restaurant? | 在我们最喜欢的餐厅? |
[40:34] | – Half hour – Okay. | – 半小时后 – 好的 |
[40:53] | – No! – Yes, come here. | – 不! – 过来 |
[41:16] | After I strangled Lindsay, I drove her back to the club in her car. | 我勒死了Lindsay之后 就开她的车把她带回了俱乐部 |
[41:19] | I remembered her fight with Alfonso Reyes and figured he’d be good to pin this on, | 我记得她跟Alfonso Reyes争吵过 就觉得把责任推给他不错 |
[41:24] | but I needed help getting her body into the locker room, | 但我需要帮手 把尸体放进他的更衣柜 |
[41:27] | so I called a favor. | 就叫人来帮忙 |
[41:47] | Horatio, you are never going to believe this. | Horatio 你肯定不会相信的 |
[41:57] | I guess the water’s never deep enough, is it, Judge? | 纸总是包不住火的 对吗 法官? |
[42:02] | No. | 不 |
[42:22] | Sheridan confessed. | Sheridan坦白了 |
[42:28] | I didn’t want to help him, but I had no choice. | 我不想帮他 但我别无选择 |
[42:31] | You sent an innocent man to jail, Judge. | 你把一个无辜的人送进了监狱 法官 |
[42:35] | To get to my position, I needed someone on my side. | 在我这个位置 需要有人支持 |
[42:38] | And like I said, he had dinner with the Mayor. | 就像我说过的 他和市长关系很好 |
[42:39] | You sent an innocent man to jail. | 你把一个无辜的人送进了监狱 |
[42:59] | He always said a favor like that, one day | 他总说像这样的人情 总有天… |
[43:04] | he’d collect. | 他会还的 |
[43:13] | Your Honor… | 法官大人… |
[43:16] | And that day… | 那天… |
[43:19] | that day has come. | 那天已经来了 |
[43:25] | H7246 | H7246 号 |
[43:29] | prisoner Reyes, step forward | Reyes囚犯 向前走 |