时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | You know, you drive like a madwoman. | 你开得就像个疯婆子 |
[00:27] | Well, if you don’t like it, next time you drive. | 要是不喜欢 下次你来 |
[00:29] | Maybe I will. | 我会的 |
[00:30] | So what’s going on with you and Delko? | 你跟Delko咋样了? |
[00:33] | Ryan, what you’re talking about. | Ryan 瞎说什么呢? |
[00:35] | Come on, Calleigh, you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 得了吧 Calleigh 你清楚我在说什么 |
[00:37] | Oh please, give it a rest. | 哦 求你了 忘了吧 |
[00:41] | Miami-Dade PD. Anyone home? | 迈阿密警察 有人在家吗? |
[00:56] | Neighbor called 911, said she thought she smelled something rotting. | 邻居打911说闻到了东西腐烂的味道 |
[01:00] | I love the smell of decomp in the morning. | 我喜欢清晨物体腐烂的味道 |
[01:03] | You are terrible. | 你真可怕 |
[01:14] | There’s no body in here. Could just be a rodent. | 这里没有尸体 可能是只耗子 |
[01:17] | You know, this place was foreclosed on a month ago. It’s been vacant ever since. | 这地方1个月前被取消了赎回权 之后就一直空着 |
[01:21] | How long do you think someone or something’s been rotting in here? | 你觉得这东西腐烂了有多久了? |
[01:24] | Well, I would say with the heat and humidity lately decomp could start in a couple hours. | 嗯 根据最近的温湿度 我觉得应该是几小时后开始 |
[01:29] | That’s good. I don’t want to have to deal with another bloater. | 很好 我可不想再跟另一条熏鱼打交道 |
[01:41] | Calleigh, he’s up here. | Calleigh 他在这 |
[01:50] | This place is creepy. | 这地方真恶心 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:55] | Well, I’m not a doctor, but judging from the excess pool of blood over here, | 虽然我不是医生 但从溢出的这滩血来看 |
[01:59] | I’m guess our friend here did not die of natural causes. | 我猜这位朋友不是正常死亡的 |
[02:03] | Did you see anything around here that could have been used as a murder weapon? | 这周围有能用作凶器的东西么? |
[02:13] | You get a splinter? | 被划到了? |
[02:15] | No, I… | 不 我…… |
[02:17] | put my hand on a staple. | 按到订书钉上了 |
[02:25] | What was that? | 什么声音? |
[02:28] | It’s probably just backup. | 可能是后援吧 |
[02:35] | They would have ID’d themselves. | 他们会自报家门的 |
[03:11] | Do you think we got him? | 你觉得我们打中他没? |
[03:21] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[03:24] | I don’t know, but I don’t like it. | 不知道 但我不喜欢它 |
[03:31] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[03:37] | – Fire! – The heat’s coming from the kitchen! | – 着火了! – 是厨房着了! |
[03:45] | I’m going through the floor! | 我把地板砸烂 |
[03:49] | Can’t get this window open! | 窗户打不开! |
[03:56] | I got it! | 打穿了! |
[04:38] | Calleigh! | |
[04:40] | I’m going back for the body! | 我回去搬尸体! |
[04:42] | Come on, Calleigh, we got to go now. | 回来 Calleigh 我们现在必须走 |
[04:44] | It’s all the evidence we’ve got. | 那是我们唯一的证据 |
[06:26] | CSI: Miami 714 | |
[06:48] | Calleigh and Ryan said they found the body rotting up in the attic. | Calleigh和Ryan说 他们在阁楼发现了腐烂的尸体 |
[06:52] | And this victim has no I.D. | 而且没有身份证明 |
[06:57] | – And there were no witnesses, were there? – No. | – 而且没有目击者 是吧 – 对 |
[07:00] | The killer probably started the fire to cover his tracks. | 凶手靠放火来销毁证据 |
[07:03] | Spread through this room pretty fast. | 火势很快就蔓延到这个房间了 |
[07:05] | I have a pour pattern right here. | 这里有倾倒液体的痕迹 |
[07:10] | I’m just looking for an accelerant of some kind. | 我正在找助燃剂 |
[07:13] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[07:15] | This will do the trick. | 它可以完成这个把戏 |
[07:22] | Still doesn’t give us the source. | 但它不是火源 |
[07:24] | You said they heard a bomb explode, right? | 你说他们听到了爆炸声 对么? |
[07:27] | Yeah, it’s either backdraft or, uh, or a bomb. | 对 不是回火就是炸弹 |
[07:33] | This microwave would have been a perfect heat source. | 微波炉是个完美的热源 |
[07:39] | What about an ignition? | 那点火装置呢? |
[07:41] | Eric, this aerosol can is perfect. | Eric 可能是这个气溶胶罐 |
[08:03] | Yeah, well, the fire would have burnt away any of the killer’s fingerprints, | 杀手的指纹可能已经被火烧没了 |
[08:07] | and, uh, probably anyother evidence… | 还有 其他所有证据…… |
[08:08] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[08:11] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[08:12] | Looks like a business card. | 看起来像是张名片 |
[08:17] | It’s pretty badly charred. | 它已经烧焦了 |
[08:19] | I’ll put it through the infrared, see if any of the ink’s still intact. | 我用红外线检测一下 看有没有残留的字迹 |
[08:30] | So, Mr. Peralta, why were you at the house? | Peralta先生 你当时在屋子里干嘛? |
[08:34] | Thinki about buying it. | 考虑买下它 |
[08:36] | Been trying to take advantage of the, uh, the down market. | 趁着市场不景气捞一把 |
[08:40] | Figured now’s a great time to buy an investment property. | 我觉得现在是购置资产的好时机 |
[08:43] | He said the bank is practically giving it away. | 他说银行相当于白给 |
[08:45] | Can you confirm your story? | 你能证明你说的吗? |
[08:47] | Did you make an appointment with anyone? | 你跟什么人有约吗? |
[08:49] | Well, I mean the house was supposed to be drive-by only, inside with accepted offers. | 本应该只在外面看看 等接受价格后再进去的 |
[08:54] | But look I’m not going to place a bid on a house I’ve never even seen, right? | 但我不会去买我从来没见过的房子 对吧? |
[08:57] | I mean, besides the door was open. | 另外 这房子的门是开着的 |
[08:59] | Well, that’s still breaking and entering. | 好吧 但仍然是非法进入 |
[09:02] | Yeah, but a good listing is worth a fine or two, right? | 但房子好的话 换一两张罚单也值了 对吧? |
[09:05] | Competition to get these homes is fierce. | 这些房子竞争是很激烈的 |
[09:07] | Fierce enough to kill over? | 激烈到可以杀人? |
[09:09] | Uh, no. No way. | 呃 不 不可能 |
[09:15] | A man was murdered in the attic of that house. | 这个人在那房子的阁楼被谋杀了 |
[09:22] | Well, I, uh, I’m sorry. I don’t know him. | 啊 很遗憾听到这个消息 我不认识那人 |
[09:24] | But you were in the attic. | 但你当时在阁楼上 |
[09:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I was– | 对 对 我当时 |
[09:28] | I was, I didn’t see him or anything there, okay? | 我是去过 但我没看见他 |
[09:32] | I was just there to see how much space there was. It could have made a nice office. | 我只是去看看那有多大空间 那可以做一间很棒的办公室 |
[09:38] | Do you think we did something wrong? | 我们做错了什么吗? |
[09:40] | No. | 不 |
[09:42] | No. They’re just being thorough. | 不 他们只是调查比较彻底 |
[09:44] | Kristen, it’s fine. | Kristen 没关系 |
[09:45] | I’m going to need samples from both of you. | 我需要你们俩的样本 |
[09:51] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 可以 你要什么都行 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | The sooner we can ID him, the better. | 越快查出死者身份越好 |
[10:15] | We are working on that. | 我们正在努力 |
[10:17] | But I can put his time of death at yesterday evening. | 可以确定他的死亡时间是昨晚 |
[10:21] | What about a cause of death? | 死亡原因是? |
[10:22] | Gunshot wound. | 枪伤 |
[10:25] | Are you sure you’re not looking at bullets from this morning? | 你确定这不是今早的子弹? |
[10:27] | Because I saw at least four hit him. | 我看到他至少挨了4枪 |
[10:28] | Actually, there were five. | 实际上 是5枪 |
[10:30] | But no bruising with those. | 但周围都没有瘀伤 |
[10:32] | And that’s ’cause he was already dead. | 那是因为他已经死了 |
[10:34] | All right. Which one was the fatal shot? | 好吧 哪个才是致命伤? |
[10:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[10:40] | – Can I have that water? – Of course. | – 我能喝口水么? |
[10:46] | Calleigh, | – 当然 |
[10:48] | I think the fire may have been too much. | 这场火对你伤害可不小 |
[10:52] | Ryan said you went above and beyond. | Ryan 说你呆得过久了 |
[10:55] | I’m fine. When do you think I can get the bullet? | 我没事 你说我什么时候才能拿到子弹? |
[10:58] | They’re deep. A while. | 它们埋得很深 稍等 |
[11:00] | But I can tell you one thing right now, Mr. Doe here had a dirty secret. | 但我现在可以告诉你 无名氏先生有个肮脏的小秘密 |
[11:08] | Track marks between his toes. | 脚趾间有个痕迹 |
[11:10] | He was hiding a habit. | 他在隐藏他的恶习 |
[11:11] | Most likely heroin. | 很可能是海洛因 |
[11:13] | All right, so maybe this wasn’t a real estate deal gone bad. | 嗯 这件案子没准不是房产纠纷 |
[11:15] | Maybe it was drug deal. | 而是关于毒品交易的 |
[11:18] | Either way, I’ll get these nail scrapings to DNA. | 我要把指甲缝里的碎屑送去做DNA检测 |
[11:44] | (Colin Astor ???) | |
[11:48] | I never shot anybody. | 我没向任何人开枪 |
[11:50] | Not that guy you found, | 没向你们找到的那人开过枪 |
[11:52] | and certainly no one as pretty as you. | 当然更不会对 像你一样迷人的美女开枪 |
[11:54] | Can you explain to us how your skin got under his fingernails? | 怎么解释死者指甲里有你的皮肤呢? |
[11:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:02] | I have seen that guy. | 我见过这个人 |
[12:05] | That’s Elbows. | 这是Elbows |
[12:06] | Can you elaborate on that? | 你能说的更详细一些么? |
[12:08] | Met him at a pickup game last week. | 上周我们在一起玩过一次游戏 |
[12:11] | Shirts and skins at Biscayne. | 在比茨坎湾光着膀子打篮球 |
[12:12] | You happen to get his name? | 知道他的名字吗? |
[12:14] | I just told you. We all called him “Elbows.” | 刚说了 我们都叫他”Elbows” |
[12:16] | Can you, um, Excuse me. | 你能 对不起 |
[12:24] | Can you… | 你能 |
[12:28] | Can I what? | 我能怎样? |
[12:30] | You got some gum? | 你有口香糖吗? |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:40] | – You okay? – Mm-hum. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 |
[12:43] | Mr. Astor, | Astor先生 |
[12:45] | you said that you were playing basketball with, uh… | 你说你在打篮球 |
[12:55] | Calleigh, you okay? | Calleigh 你还好吧? |
[12:57] | What is this, good cop-crazy cop? | 这是啥?你俩分演白脸和红脸? |
[12:59] | Calleigh? | |
[13:01] | – I can’t breathe. – Hey, hey, hey ow– | 我喘不上气 |
[13:04] | Hey, officer down in here! | 嘿 有警察受伤了 |
[13:11] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[13:13] | Shut up! I need an ambulance! | 闭嘴 我需要一辆救护车! |
[13:15] | Officer needs a 42! I need help now! | 警官需要救护车!我需要帮助! |
[13:22] | I never touched her. | 我没碰她 |
[13:50] | Heart rate? | 心律? |
[13:51] | Was 101, dropping to 84 | 刚才101 掉到84了 |
[13:53] | Heard she was en route. What happened? | 听说她正在出外勤 发生什么事了? |
[13:55] | There was a fire this morning, and she was fine at the scene. She just crashed. | 早上她在一个火灾现场 当时没事儿 突然就不行了 |
[13:59] | Smoke inhalation’s a quick-change artist. | 烟尘吸入后的情况变化很快 |
[14:01] | Patient seems fine initially, and then crashes. | 病人在最开始的时候看起来没事 紧接着就发病了 |
[14:04] | We need to intubate her. | 得给她插管 |
[14:05] | Stay with me, Calleigh. | 振作点 Calleigh |
[14:07] | Ready? Here we go. One, two, three. | 好了?来 1 2 3 |
[14:10] | Be careful with her. | 小心点 |
[14:12] | Eric, let us do our jobs. | Eric 这交给我们吧 |
[14:17] | I’ll run the arterl blood gas. | 我去分析动脉血气 |
[14:21] | Why don’t you do that in her arm like normal? That looks like it hurts. | 为什么不像平时一样在胳膊上取? 这个看起来很疼 |
[14:24] | We need arterial blood. Elbow vein doesn’t have that. | 我们需要动脉血 不能从肘静脉里取 |
[14:29] | Got it. Bag her. | 好了 给她输氧 |
[14:35] | She’s difficult to ventilate. | 她的换气有困难 |
[14:36] | How difficult? | 有多困难? |
[14:38] | We’ve got good air entry. | 空气进去了 |
[14:40] | Her heart rate’s not popping. She’s crashing, Doctor. | 心律不齐了 她生命有危险 医生 |
[14:43] | What’s the oxygen saturation? | 血氧饱和度多少? |
[14:46] | 79% | |
[14:48] | – How bad is that, Alexx? – Very. | – 情况有多坏 Alexx? – 非常坏 |
[14:51] | We have good airway, but the oxygen can’t get to her blood. | 通气很好 但氧气好像很难进到她血液里 |
[14:55] | Alveoli must be damaged. | 她的肺泡肯定受损了 |
[14:56] | What about hyperbaric therapy? | 进高压氧舱会有效果么? |
[14:57] | We don’t have time to set that chamber. We gotta do something now. | 没时间预备高压氧舱了 得马上抢救 |
[15:00] | Give her nitric oxide. | 给我一氧化氮 |
[15:02] | You want to sedate her? | 你想给她催眠? |
[15:03] | Not nitrous oxide, nitric. | 不是一氧化二氮 一氧化氮 |
[15:06] | Selectively increases blood flow to the alveoli allowing for more oxygenation. | 选择性增加至肺泡的血流量 提高氧合作用 |
[15:10] | Listen, Eric, please, I need you to leave so I can focus. | 听着 Eric 拜托你离开 好让我能专心工作 |
[15:14] | Gina, N-O, right now. | Gina 一氧化氮 现在就要 |
[15:22] | Baby, stay with me. | 宝贝儿 坚持住 |
[15:24] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[16:16] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[16:18] | She’s not breathing on her own. | 她无法自己呼吸 |
[16:20] | She has Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome, stable for now, | 她现在有成人呼吸窘迫综合症 |
[16:24] | but she’s requiring a very high positive and expiratory pressure… | 但她需要很强的呼气末正压 |
[16:28] | – At what level, Alexx? – 12 | – 多少级 Alexx? |
[16:31] | Get him now, Horatio. | 尽快抓住凶手 Horatio |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:40] | You know, the doctors have you on this nitric oxide to help you breath better. | 医生用一氧化氮帮助你呼吸 |
[16:45] | You can’t stay on it forever. | 但你不能一直靠它 |
[16:48] | It’ll turn on you if your lungs don’t start to breathe on their own. | 只是在你的肺自主呼吸前帮帮你 |
[16:55] | You gotta get that peak number down to four, okay? | 你会让峰值降到4的 对吧 |
[17:02] | You’re gonna get through this, okay? | 你会挺过去的 对么? |
[17:06] | I know you will. | 我知道你能 |
[17:10] | You have to. | 你必须挺过来 |
[17:15] | I can’t imagine going to work without you. | 我无法想象工作的时候没有你 |
[17:29] | I can’t imagine living my life without you. | 更不能想象没有你的生活 |
[18:15] | Hey. | |
[18:17] | Ryan, I got here as soon as Horatio called. | Ryan Horatio一叫我就来了 |
[18:20] | Tell me you found something on that bullet. | 快说说子弹上发现了什么 |
[18:21] | Yeah, the fatal shot came from a nine mil, but I didn’t get any hits on IBIS. | 致命伤来源于一发9毫米的子弹 但在IBIS系统中没找到匹配 |
[18:27] | What about the five bullets that Tara pulled out? | Tara找到的5发子弹呢? |
[18:29] | Nah, they were all postmortem. | 那都是死后打进去的 |
[18:32] | Right, from when Calleigh and I were being shot at. | 我和Calleigh遭袭时开的枪 |
[18:33] | Right, but those all came from a diffent caliber gun. | 对 但这些都是出自不同型号的枪 |
[18:36] | It’s a .45w, I was just running a trace on it– hold on. I got a hit. | 有点45口径的 我正在查 等等 找到了 |
[18:42] | What case is it tied to? | 和哪起案子有关? |
[18:43] | I don’t know, let’s see. | 不知道 来看看 |
[18:47] | Let’s see here. 1-8-7-2-0. | 看这里 1- 8- 7- 2- 0 |
[18:53] | All right, it looks like the gun was fired during a robbery. | 看来这枪用来抢劫过 |
[18:56] | Four months ago, Liberty City. | 4个月前 Liberty城 |
[18:59] | Now, a witness tied someone named Ricky Gannon to the crime, but he was never charged. | 目击者指证一个叫Ricky Gannon的人 但他没受到制裁 |
[19:03] | Ricky Gannon, why not? | Ricky Gannon 为什么没有? |
[19:05] | The witness died under mysterious circumstances. | 目击者蹊跷地死了 |
[19:10] | – Thanks. – Okay. | – 谢谢 |
[19:10] | Hey, Horatio? | – 没事 |
[19:11] | Yeah, I think I know who tried to kill us. | 我知道是谁要杀我们了 |
[19:16] | Dispatch, this is Air 21. We have an officer requesting backup. | 派遣中心 这里是空中21小组 有一名警官需要支援 |
[19:20] | In pursuit of a red Toyota traveling westbound on Griffing. | 正在追踪一辆在Griffing大街 西行的红色丰田汽车 |
[20:21] | Breaking my arm, man! | 弄断我胳膊了 伙计 |
[20:23] | You got another one. | 你还有一只呢 |
[20:28] | I’m going to sue your ass. I got rights. | 我要告你 我有这项权利 |
[20:29] | You know what, you waived your rights when you tried to cook me in that house this morning, didn’t you? | 知道吗 在你今早想烤熟我们的时候 你的权利就被剥夺了 对吗 |
[20:33] | Man, you got me confused with someone else. | 伙计 你肯定把我和别人搞混了 |
[20:35] | We know it was your gun, Ricky. | 我们查出这是你的枪 Ricky |
[20:37] | So why don’t you tell us what hpened. | 干嘛不给我们讲讲怎么回事 |
[20:39] | I saw that Hummer parked outside. | 我看到那辆悍马停在外面 |
[20:41] | I’ve been squatting at that house for awhile now. | 我当时在那间房子外面蹲点 |
[20:45] | I didn’t want any cops in my business. | 我不想警察搅和我的生意 |
[20:46] | We got heroin, H. | 找到海洛因了 H |
[20:48] | And by “business” you mean selling drugs at the abandoned house? | 你说的”生意”就是 在废弃屋子里卖海洛因? |
[20:53] | Let’s just say it held a lot of inventory. | 里面还有很多存货 |
[21:16] | And what about that guy you left for dead in the building? | 你留在房子里的 那个死人是怎么回事? |
[21:19] | What guy? | 什么人? |
[21:23] | That guy. | 这个 |
[21:25] | No way I killed him. | 我没理由杀他 |
[21:27] | That’s Doc. Best client I have. | 他是Doc(医生) 我最好的客户 |
[21:30] | He must’ve been there looking to score. | 他肯定是去那里high |
[21:32] | Went to the attic to get high osomething. | 去阁楼上吸毒什么的 |
[21:35] | Doc. | |
[21:39] | Why do you call him “Doc”? | 你为什么叫他”Doc” |
[21:41] | Look, I try to know as little as possible about my clients. | 听着 我一般很少打听我客户的隐私 |
[21:44] | But you knew he was a doctor. | 但你知道他是个医生 |
[21:47] | He paid in pharm. | 他拿药给我 |
[21:49] | He paid you in prescriptions. | 他用处方抵钱 |
[21:53] | Mr. Wolfe. | Wolfe先生 |
[21:56] | Always gave me the new stuff, man. | 总给我新产品 伙计 |
[21:58] | Gave me an edge on the street. | 让我在街头交易的时候出尽风头 |
[22:00] | The doc got this from Dade General. Call them. | 医生是从戴德综合医院搞到的 给他们打电话 |
[22:07] | Eric, you still at the hospital? | Eric 你还在医院吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah. Why? | 在 怎么了? |
[22:10] | Our victim was a doctor who was a heroin addict. | 受害者是一名医生 也是名瘾君子 |
[22:13] | He traded pills at the very hospital you’re in right now. | 他就是在你呆的这家医院搞到药的 |
[22:16] | All right, so you think he worked here. | 你觉得他以前在这里工作 |
[22:17] | That’s the idea. | 有这个想法 |
[22:19] | I’m sending you a copy of his autopsy photo. | 我给你传份验尸照片 |
[22:21] | All right, I’ll check it out. | 好的 我一会去查收 |
[22:58] | Yeah, I do know him. | 对 我认识他 |
[23:00] | That’s Don Phelps. | 他是Don Phelps |
[23:02] | Yeah? Can you tell me anything about him? | 能说些关于他的情况吗 |
[23:04] | Not much. I only work here a couple of hours a week part-time. But, | 我知道得不多 每周我只在这里干几小时 |
[23:09] | let’s see. He’s a surgeon here, and | 让我想想 他是外科医生 |
[23:11] | he’s a little off. He just kind of gives me the creeps. | 有点懒散 我有点讨厌他 |
[23:14] | Yeah, the guy’s a heroin addict. | 对 这人是瘾君子 |
[23:16] | Apparently, traded a bottle of Luxanol for his last score. | 显然 他用一瓶Luxanol换来最后一次过瘾 |
[23:19] | Luxanol? I’ve never heard of that. | Luxanol?我从来没听说过 |
[23:21] | Nah, me neither. I was hoping you would know something. | 我也没有 我还指望你知道呢 |
[23:24] | Want to talk to a pharmacist? | 想咨询一下药剂师吗 |
[23:25] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 那最好不过了 |
[23:30] | Well, I honestly don’t know. | 说实话我不知道 |
[23:32] | Luxanol is used in clinical trials. It’s not even FDA approved. | Luxanol还在临床试验阶段 FDA都还没批准呢 |
[23:36] | Too new. I doubt the doctors even know about it. | 太新了 我想医生都很少听说过 |
[23:39] | Well, Dr. Phelps knew about it. | Phelps医生倒是知道 |
[23:41] | He had a bottle of it from this pharmacy. | 他从这间药房拿了一瓶 |
[23:45] | Well, uh, | 呃 |
[23:46] | you know, inventory has been off lately. | 最近库存一直在减少 |
[23:49] | Um, you know, I-I lock up for an hour at midday. | 我每天中午会把这里锁起来一小时 |
[23:53] | Maybe he broke in. | 或许他闯进来了 |
[23:54] | If there was a break-in, the entire staff at this hospital would’ve heard about it. | 如果有闯入 这么多员工不会没人知道的 |
[23:59] | The only way Phelps got into this pharmacy had to have been with your key. | 除非Phelps用你的钥匙进去的 |
[24:03] | You do work the same shift, don’t you? | 你们同一班工作是吧? |
[24:07] | Were you slipping him those pills? | 你偷偷把药给他的? |
[24:12] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:14] | Donald and I were seeing each other. | Donald和我在拍拖 |
[24:16] | – Thanks, Miss Vance. – It was nothing serious. | – 谢谢你 Vance小姐 – 不要紧 |
[24:18] | I’ll be sure to come back for a refill real soon. | 我马上就会重振雄风 |
[24:22] | Just friends with benefits. | 互惠互利的朋友嘛 |
[24:23] | He was using you. Stealing from you, as a matter of fact. | 他在利用你 事实上他是从你这里偷东西 |
[24:27] | Found out about that, make you mad? | 你发现了真相 气急败坏? |
[24:29] | Confronted him? | 找他对峙? |
[24:31] | Killed him, maybe? | 也许还杀他泄愤? |
[24:33] | No. | 没有 |
[24:34] | I-I’ll take a lie detector test. | 我愿意接受测谎试验 |
[24:36] | Honey, I’d pay to see that. | 亲爱的 我愿意付钱去看 |
[24:40] | In the meantime, why don’t you write Phelps’ address down on that piece of paper. | 干嘛不把Phelps的住址写上 |
[25:21] | Yeah, H, hey. | H 嘿 |
[25:23] | I’m at Dr. Phelps’ address. | 我在Phelps医生家 |
[25:27] | Think I found a way in. | 我想我知道怎么进去了 |
[25:47] | You smell bleach? | 你闻到漂白剂的味道了吗 |
[25:50] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 确实 我闻到了 |
[26:29] | Are you getting the feeling that somebody died in here? | 你觉得这里死过人不? |
[27:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[27:15] | That’s a lot of blood. | 血可真多啊 |
[27:30] | You know, Alexx said that this guy was creepy, but… | 你知道 Alexx说过这个家伙有点 古怪 但是 |
[27:33] | I mean, | 我说 |
[27:35] | this is, like, psychotic. | 这简直就是精神有问题 |
[27:36] | What do you think he’s doing here? | 你觉得他在这里干什么呢 |
[27:38] | Amputations or… | 在做截肢手术 |
[27:41] | he’s doing some experiments? | 或是在做什么试验 |
[27:42] | It’s gonna be pretty hard to tell, because everything’s been cleaned down with bleach. | 这下很难分辨了 因为所有的东西 都用漂白剂清洗过了 |
[27:46] | So DNA recovery’s gonna be highly unlikely. | 所以 DNA几乎没可能复原 |
[27:49] | Can’t clean it all. | 不可能所有东西都被擦干净了 |
[27:59] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[28:01] | This is anesthetic. | 这是麻醉剂 |
[28:03] | So this doctor wanted his victims to be comfortable? | 也就是说这医生想让受害者舒服点? |
[28:06] | Maybe they weren’t his victims, maybe they were his patients. | 或许他们不是什么受害者 而是他的病人 |
[28:09] | Who’s gonna want to get surgery here? | 谁会愿意在这里做手术? |
[28:23] | He forgot wipe this down. | 他忘记把这里擦干净了 |
[28:26] | Hopefully, this will tell us. | 希望这能告诉我们点什么 |
[28:31] | Wendy, do you recognize this man? | Wendy你认出这个人了吗 |
[28:35] | It’s Dr. Phelps. | 这是Phelps医生 |
[28:36] | He performed surgery on you, didn’t he? | 他给你做了手术 对吗 |
[28:41] | I was born with messed up kidneys. | 我天生就肾功能不全 |
[28:43] | I needed a transplant. | 我需要肾移植 |
[28:45] | Why didn’t you go to the hospital? | 你为什么不去医院呢 |
[28:47] | I did. | 我去过 |
[28:49] | They put me on a donor list five miles long. | 他们把我放在名单的很后面 |
[28:52] | So I did some searching on the Internet, and found out there were other ways. | 于是我就在网上查了查 发现还有别的途径 |
[28:56] | You mean the black market? | 你是说地下交易市场? |
[28:57] | I posted on a bunch of message boards, | 我在留言版上留了些话 |
[28:59] | and I got a call, and some guy said | 不久我接到个电话 一个男人说 |
[29:02] | they found a match for me. | 他们发现了和我配对的肾源 |
[29:04] | Go on. | 然后呢 |
[29:05] | He told me when to show up at Dr. Phelps’ house. | 他告诉我什么时候 去Phelps医生那里 |
[29:09] | And when I got there, they got me ready for surgery. | 当我到那时 他们 已经准备好给我做手术了 |
[29:14] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都没问题的 |
[29:18] | This where they put the new one in. | 他们把新肾放进这里 |
[29:20] | That assistant brought in some kind of a big weird box. I guess it was in there. | 助手拿来个很奇怪的大盒子 我想肾就放在那里面 |
[29:28] | Wendy, you mentioned an assistant. | Wendy 你提到有个助手 |
[29:31] | Someone else was definitely in there. | 肯定有另一个人在那里 |
[29:40] | Well, he did steal the Luxanol from the hospital, | 他确实有可能从医院里偷走了Luxanol |
[29:42] | I guess he could’ve stolen equipment, too. | 我猜他还可能也偷走了设备 |
[29:45] | His patient said that the nurse had a big weird box, and then everything went black. | 他的病人说护士拿来个奇怪的盒子 然后她就昏迷过去了 |
[29:50] | This is probably it. | 可能就是这个东西 |
[29:51] | The LifePort Kidney Transporter. Preserves the organ once it’s removed from the donor | 便携式肾源转移器 暂时储存从捐献者体内移出的器官 |
[29:55] | before it gets put into the recipient. | 直到移植到受捐者体内 |
[29:59] | I’m gonna get this to the lab for prints. | 我要把这个带到试验室查指纹 |
[30:01] | A transplant opportunity could come up at any moment. | 随时都会有移植机会的出现 |
[30:03] | ??? | 你不能带走它 |
[30:05] | I was talking about putting murderer behind bars. | 我要做的可是要将罪犯惩之于法 |
[30:07] | At the expense of saving a life? | 要付出拯救生命的代价吗 |
[30:13] | All right, you’re right. You’re completely right. | 对 你是对的 你说的很对 |
[30:16] | Listen, if you want to print it, you’ll have to do it here and fast. | 听着 你想取指纹 就要在这里取 而且要快 |
[30:19] | I don’t have a kit. | 可是我没工具 |
[30:20] | I sense a favor coming on. | 我感到你要我做什么事情了 |
[30:23] | Oh, you do? | 是吗 你感觉到了? |
[30:31] | Hey, I’m just gonna need a couple of things, all right? | 我只是需要些东西罢了 好吗 |
[30:34] | Uh, some iodine crystals, | 一些晶状碘 |
[30:36] | calcium carbonate and a… | 碳酸钙 |
[30:40] | breathing tube and some gauze. | 和一个吹气管和一些纱布 |
[31:38] | We found your fingerprint on the organ transporter. | 我们在器官转移器上发现了你的 指纹 |
[31:44] | Phelps is the one that took that from the hospital. | 是Phelps从医院拿来那个设备 |
[31:47] | Always put it back when we were done. | 等我们完事了就会还回去 |
[31:48] | It’s clear that you assisted the doctor with the surgeries. | 很明显 是你协助他完成手术 |
[31:59] | Yeah, I can hand the scalpel over just as good as the next guy. | 对 我能很专业地递手术刀 不比那医生差 |
[32:03] | Keeping costs down just puts more money in my pocket. | 减低成本可以多些钱在我口袋里 |
[32:06] | Talking about money? You were messing with people’s lives. | 你说赚钱? 你根本就是在草菅人命 |
[32:08] | I found a group of people with a need, so I filled it. | 我发现一群有需求的人 于是我来满足他们的需求 |
[32:14] | 85, 000 people… waiting. | 有八万五千人在等待捐赠 |
[32:19] | 60, 000 for a kidney. | 其中六万人等的是肾 |
[32:21] | That’s a lot of customers. | 那可是一大群客户 |
[32:23] | So you found donors. | 于是你来发掘捐赠者 |
[32:27] | I’m good at sales. Wasn’t hard. | 我对销售很在行 这并不困难 |
[32:32] | Trolled blood banks looking for matching donors. | 在血库里寻找相配的血型 |
[32:36] | It’s amazing what people will part with for a little money. | 人们愿意为钱舍弃的东西 可真叫人惊讶 |
[32:41] | Well, you and the doctor had a pretty good scheme. | 是啊 你和医生计划的很好 |
[32:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:46] | You got greedy, you decided that you could do the whole thing by yourself? | 你变得贪婪了 你认为能一个人搞定一切? |
[32:50] | No. | 不是 |
[32:53] | The doctor developed a very bad habit. | 那家伙有个坏毛病 |
[33:00] | – Hey – It’s no wonder you can’t hold a scalpel straight. | – 嗨 – 怪不得你没法握住手术刀 |
[33:06] | It’s your fault he died. | 他的死完全是你的过错 |
[33:09] | That’s what we were really fighting about yesterday. After the surgery. | 那也是昨天我们真正吵架的原因 在那次手术后 |
[33:12] | Yes, the surgery in which someone died. Right? | 就是有人死掉的那次手术 对吗 |
[33:15] | A patient during the surgery. | 一个在手术中的病人 |
[33:19] | Oh, my God, no! | 不 我的天哪 不! |
[33:25] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底干了什么? |
[33:27] | This was just a routine procedure. | 这只是一个平常的手术 |
[33:30] | Phelps told me it was a complication. | Phelps告诉我是因为并发症 |
[33:34] | I’m pretty sure he messed it up. | 我敢肯定是他自己搞砸了 |
[33:36] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[33:37] | I’m not taking the fall for this! | 我可不想承担这个责任! |
[33:43] | We have to get rid of him. | 我们必须把尸体处理掉 |
[33:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[33:48] | It wasn’t my fault that guy died. | 那人的死并不是我的错 |
[33:51] | And I didn’t kill the doctor either. | 而且我也没杀医生 |
[33:55] | Colin, where is that patient’s body now? | Colin 那个病人的尸体现在在哪 |
[34:09] | Third mile marker. | 第三公里标记处 |
[34:14] | Fly Hawk Trail. | 飞鹰小道 |
[34:18] | Well, it better be. | 最好是在那里 |
[34:21] | For your sake. | 为了你好 |
[34:47] | Camera, please? Long ways, short ways. | 请递给我照相机 长度测量 宽度测量 |
[34:53] | Long ways again. | 再次长度测量 |
[34:58] | All right, let’s check his hands for defensive wounds and his feet in case he was dragged. | 好了 检查看手上是否有防御性伤口 腿部是否有拖拉的痕迹 |
[35:32] | So, this is the dead patient that Colin Astor led us to. | 这就是Colin Astor交代的那个死者 |
[35:35] | Yep, found him in the glades just like he said. | 是的 就象他说的 在林子里找到的尸体 |
[35:38] | Name is Mauricio Correo. | 名字是Mauricio Correo |
[35:40] | Came all the way from Ecuador. | 大老远从Ecuador来 |
[35:43] | So, a guy comes to America with a promise of a new kidney, | 也就是说 他带着 能拥有新肾脏的许诺来到美国 |
[35:46] | ends up in an unmarked grave. | 却落到了一个没有标记的坟墓里 |
[35:48] | Well, Mauricio definitely died during that surgery. | Mauricio确实是死在那次手术中 |
[35:50] | Or a little while after. | 或者在手术后一点时间里 |
[35:52] | And what were the, uh, what were the complications that he died of? | 那是什么 呃 什么并发症 使他死亡的? |
[35:55] | The suturing on this renal artery to the new kidney is disgraceful. | 新肾脏肾动脉的缝合处极其粗糙 |
[35:59] | Jagged, uneven… | 呈锯齿状 非常不平整 |
[36:01] | Looks like Dr. Phelps s channeling Frankenstein. | 看来好像Phelps医生在模仿 科学怪人的做法 |
[36:04] | Yeah. The sutures would’ve caused s abdomen to fill with blood, | 是的 缝合的伤口会引起腹部充血 |
[36:08] | he wouldn’t have realized anything was wrong until after he stapled him up. | 在他把病人订起来之前 他根本无法察觉出了问题 |
[36:13] | But by that point, Mr. Correo had clotted out and died. | 但是等到那时 Correo先生已因血液阻塞死亡 |
[36:16] | Did you just say this guy was stapled up? | 你刚才说这家伙是被订起来的? |
[36:19] | Yeah. I took them out to get a better look. | 对 我把那些东西拿了出来 以更好的查看伤口 |
[36:24] | I got stuck by a staple when Calleigh and I were checking out Dr. Phelps’ body up in the attic. | 我和Calleigh在阁楼查看 Phelps医生的尸体时 我被U字钉划伤了 |
[36:31] | Well, they wouldn’t have been from this guy. All his staples are accounted for. | 钉子不可能是这人身上的 他的全在这了 |
[36:37] | But… you know what? | 但是 你知道吗 |
[36:43] | This is tissue from the donor kidney. | 这是从捐献者的肾上 取下的细胞组织 |
[36:46] | You’re going to take it and run it for DNA. | 你可以马上拿去验证DNA |
[36:49] | Because unlike a blood transfusion, where the donor DNA disappears, | 因为跟献血不一样 献血者的DNA将会消失 |
[36:54] | Donated organ retains the DNA of its donor. | 器官捐献则能保留捐献者的DNA |
[36:56] | I’m going to run this through CODIS, thanks. | 我马上去查CODIS数据库 多谢 |
[37:05] | You look like you’re in some pain, Jeff. | Jeff 你看上去好像很疼 |
[37:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:10] | Are you? | 真的没事吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:16] | Look, I told you guys why I was at that house. | 听着 我告诉过你们 我在那所房子的原因了 |
[37:19] | Yeah, well, I can’t wait to hear the magical tale of how your kidney landed in another man’s body. | 是啊 我都等不及想听听你怎么解释 你那肾是如何跑到另一个人身体里去的了 |
[37:29] | You sold your kidney to Dr. Phelps, didn’t you, Jeff? | 你把自己的肾卖给了Phelps医生 对吗 Jeff? |
[37:32] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:35] | Take your shirt off. | 把衬衫脱了 |
[37:37] | Lift it up, Jeff. | 把衣服撩起来 Jeff |
[37:46] | Now, that really doesn’t look too good. | 看起来可不怎么好 |
[37:48] | Dropped a staple in the attic, didn’t you, sport? | 在阁楼掉下一个钉子 对吗 运动健将? |
[37:51] | He told me everything was going to be fine, okay? | 他告诉我一切都没问题的 不是吗 |
[37:54] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[37:56] | What’s that for? | 那个是做什么的 |
[37:59] | Why the hell would you agree to something like that in the first place? | 你怎么会一开始同意这种事情? |
[38:01] | You wanna know why? Because the housing market is a disaster. | 你想知道为什么 ? 因为房地产市场一团糟 |
[38:03] | I racked up a lot of debt over the past year, okay? | 我在去年欠了很多债 |
[38:08] | I went to give plasma, you know what I got? I got 30 dollars. | 我去卖血 你知道我得到什么吗 我拿到了30美元 |
[38:12] | So, a man came up to me while I was in line and he said I can save a life and make some money. | 接着 一个男人在我排队的时候 走过来说我在赚钱的同时还能救人命 |
[38:16] | Now, we needed that money to keep going. | 而我们需要那笔钱撑下去 |
[38:19] | There’s this little innocent boy that’s in desperate need of a kidney. | 有一个无辜的小男孩急需肾脏 |
[38:23] | It just so happens he’s the same blood type as you. | 很凑巧他的血型和你一样 |
[38:25] | No, no, thanks. | 不 不 谢谢了 |
[38:26] | Sir, that boy will die without your help. | 先生 那个男孩没你的帮助会死的 |
[38:30] | We have a world-class surgeon, | 我们有世界一流的外科医生 |
[38:32] | We’ll have you back on your feet and ten G’s richer in no time. | 我们会让你完整的回来 并很快有十万美元的回报 |
[38:36] | – Is it safe? – Completely. | – 会安全吗 – 非常安全 |
[38:40] | Okay. Okay, I’ll think about it. | 好的 好的 我会考虑一下 |
[38:43] | I started feeling weak after the surgery, I couldn’t hold down food, man. | 我在术后开始感觉虚弱 我根本吃不下饭 |
[38:47] | I think I needed both kidneys, not just one. | 我想我需要两个肾 而不是一个 |
[38:49] | So, you confronted the doctor? | 于是 你去质问那医生 |
[38:52] | Yes! Okay, I went to his house. That’s what I did. | 对 我去了他的房子 是我杀了他 |
[38:54] | He left, I followed him to the foreclosure, all right? | 他离开后 我跟着他到了物品赎回处 |
[38:57] | Yo, Ricky. I need to score, now. | 喂Ricky 现在我要你欠我的钱 |
[39:01] | I’ll be inside waiting. | 我会在房子里等你 |
[39:10] | Unh-unh, hey, you can’t be here. | 喔 喔 嘿 你不能在这儿 |
[39:13] | It’s an emergency, Doc, I need your help. | 事情很急 医生 我需要你的帮助 |
[39:15] | You volunteered, man. | 伙计 你是自愿的 |
[39:17] | You told me everythingwas going to be all right. Doc, I feel like I’m dying. | 你跟我说没有问题的 可是医生 我现在感觉快死了 |
[39:20] | It’s not my problem. | 那可不是我的问题 |
[39:22] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[39:25] | – Up the stairs. – No, hey… | – 上楼去 – 不 嘿 |
[39:27] | Now! Up the stairs! | 现在 上楼去! |
[40:06] | And that’s when you killed him. | 就在那个时候你杀了他 |
[40:07] | You know what, it’s his fault that I’m dying! | 你知道吗 是他的过错我才快死的 |
[40:12] | Jeff, it’s your fault that you’re dying. | Jeff 快死是由于你自己的错误 |
[40:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:26] | I, um… | 我 呃 |
[41:27] | I put my watch on you so you’d know I was here. | 我把自己的表戴在你手上 这样你就知道我来过这里 |
[41:30] | In case you woke up while I was out on the investigation. | 防止你醒来时 我正在外面查案子 |
[41:34] | I knew you were here. | 我知道你来过这 |
[41:39] | How’d you know I was here, you could… | 你怎么会知道我在 你能 |
[41:44] | Could you hear me? You heard what I said? | 你能听到我说话? 你听到了我讲的话? |
[41:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:56] | It was like a dream. | 就象是场梦 |
[42:00] | It was real. | 那是真实的 |
[42:07] | Will you stay with me? | 你会陪着我吗 |
[42:10] | No. | 不 |
[42:14] | Yeah, as long as you want me to. | 当然了 只要你想让我陪着 |
[42:18] | As long as you want me to. | 只要你想让我陪着 |
[42:35] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[42:38] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[42:40] | Calleigh’s doing much better than we could’ve hoped. | Calleigh比我们料想的复原速度要快得多 |
[42:43] | She’s a fighter, Horatio. | 她是个斗士 Horatio |
[42:45] | – That she is. – Yeah. | – 她确实是 – 对 |
[42:48] | How’s your boy? | 你的儿子怎么样? |
[42:51] | Bryan’s doing great, thanks for asking. | Bryan很好 多谢你问起 |
[42:54] | He’s got a part-time job. | 他找了份兼职的工作 |
[42:56] | Seemed to do him good, so I thought I’d get one, too. | 似乎他感觉很好 于是我想我也可以找份做做 |
[42:59] | – I can see that. – Well. | – 我明白 – 很好 |
[43:01] | I’m only called “Doctor” a couple of times a week. | 一周内我只被叫几次医生 |
[43:04] | Most of the times just “Mommy.” | 大部分时间只被叫做”妈妈” |
[43:08] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[43:10] | We’re hanging in there, Alexx. | 我们还坚持在那里 Alexx |
[43:14] | Hanging in there. | 坚持在那 |
[43:16] | Why don’t you come over for dinner tonight? | 要不你今晚过来吃晚饭吧 |
[43:17] | Now, you know I can’t cook and the kids are absolute chaos. | 你知道我不会做饭 而且孩子们都很吵闹 |
[43:21] | But it’s family night. | 但那是家庭聚会的夜晚 |
[43:24] | So that means you’d fit right in. | 也就是说你会感觉很舒服 |
[43:27] | I have no doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[43:34] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |