时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | And they’re off. | 比赛开始 |
[01:10] | Number five– Backdraft– jumps out in front, followed by the two horse, Snowrider. | 五号– Backdraft–首先跃出 后面紧跟二号Snowrider |
[01:17] | Backdraft, go, boy. | Backdraft 快 好孩子 |
[01:19] | Fighting hard on the outside is Caesar and Freebie. | 外侧激烈争夺的是Caesar和Freebie |
[01:26] | Break clean. | 快点甩掉它 |
[01:35] | At the first turn, here comes Snowrider on the rail. | 第一个弯道 Snowrider赶超 |
[01:38] | Backdraft, fading fast. | Backdraft很快落后 |
[01:41] | Oh, no, Backdraft. | 噢 不 Backdraft |
[01:51] | Come on, don’t quit on me now. | 快啊 别放弃我 |
[02:00] | Don’t quit. | 别放弃 |
[02:08] | There you go. | 追上去 |
[02:09] | comes Backdraft,tchi fire, mang h move. | Backdraft猛然发力追了上来 |
[02:14] | It Swrid anBadrafin the homestretch. Come on, come on. der,raft. Badraft, Snowrider. | 最后冲刺距离 快跑 快跑 Badraft和Snowrider |
[02:27] | And it’s Snowrider at the wire. | Snowrider先冲到终点 |
[02:44] | Did we get an ID yet? | 能确定身份? |
[02:45] | Yeah. We’ve got a Robert Banyon. | 嗯 他叫Robert Banyon |
[02:50] | Big-time horse owner. | 快乐时光马场拥有者 |
[02:52] | Took a shot to the back of the head. | 后脑正中一枪 |
[02:54] | My guess is, the shot didn’t kill him right away. | 我猜 这枪没能立刻杀了他 |
[02:57] | His heart continued to beat and he bled out. | 心脏还在跳动 最后死于失血过多 |
[02:59] | Okay, who found him? | 好 谁发现的死者? |
[03:01] | A couple on their way to another suite, looked in, saw the body. | 有对夫妻去其他包间的路上 朝里张望时发现了他 |
[03:05] | I notice the entrance wound. | 我注意到这个射入伤 |
[03:07] | But no exit. | 但没有射出伤 |
[03:08] | Which means the slug is still lodged in his skull. | 说明子弹还在他脑子里 |
[03:12] | I need the round. | 我需要子弹 |
[03:13] | Well, you’ll have it as soon as I do. | 好 一找到就给你 |
[03:17] | There must be 10,000 people out there, Horatio. | 外面至少有一万人 Horatio |
[03:20] | And one of them is my killer. | 而凶手就在中间 |
[04:00] | CSI:Miami Season07 Episode13 And They’re Offed | |
[04:21] | Everyone remain seated until you’re processed by an officer. | 所有人在警官调查之后方能离开 |
[04:26] | So what have we got besides a killer view? | 除了凶手看到的景观外 我们还知道什么? |
[04:30] | A man shot in his own luxury suite. | 有人在他的豪华包间里被杀 |
[04:32] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[04:33] | Doesn’t appear that way. I think he was here alone. | 看不出来 我想应该没有 |
[04:36] | All right, let’s see what our shooter left for us. | 好吧 看看凶手是否留下痕迹 |
[04:43] | So, what happened to you last night? | 你昨晚过的如何? |
[04:45] | Thought you were coming by Brennan’s. We had a table in the back. | 还以为你和Brennan一起 我们就在后面找了张桌子 |
[04:49] | Oh, I just– I went home, did some e-mails, went to sleep. | 我–回了家 发邮件 睡觉 |
[04:52] | I was tired. I’m sorry. | 我太累了 对不起 |
[04:54] | No, no reason to apologize. | 不 没什么要道歉的 |
[04:56] | Missed out on a good time, that’s all. | 错过了好时光而已 |
[05:00] | Looks like the victim dropped a pair of binoculars on the floor. | 看来死者掉了副双筒望远镜在地板上 |
[05:14] | It’s a combination binocular-digital camera. | 它同时还是数码照相机 |
[05:19] | Maybe Banyon was killed over something he saw. | 或许Banyon目睹了什么东西而被杀 |
[05:21] | Yeah, maybe he took a picture of it. | 对 可能他还拍进相片了 |
[05:23] | I’ll get them to A.V. | 我拿回影像处去 |
[05:26] | Well, he sure liked fine wine. | 他肯定很喜欢优质红酒 |
[05:28] | Also, this food looks like it could have been prepared at the track, except for this. | 食物看来都是这儿提供的 除了这个 |
[05:32] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[05:33] | They’re Grandine Truffles. | 这是Grandine Truffle巧克力 |
[05:35] | They are delicious, they are my favorite, and… | 很好吃 是我的最爱… |
[05:39] | because of that, I happen to know you can’t even get them in Miami. | 所以 我知道在迈阿密搞不到这个 |
[05:43] | What does that get us? | 对我们有什么帮助呢? |
[05:45] | A place to start. | 调查的切入点 |
[05:54] | – Horatio. – Yes, ma’am. | – 是 女士 |
[05:55] | I got something off the truffles that Calleigh found. | 我从Calleigh带回的巧克力上找到了线索 |
[05:57] | What did we get? | 是什么? |
[05:58] | Well, they’re distributed by a company out of Chicago owned by a guy named Wayne Tully. | 它们是一家芝加哥公司经销的 老板叫Wayne Tully |
[06:01] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少? |
[06:02] | He happens to be in the horse racing business as well, | 他正好也有赛马生意 |
[06:05] | and his corporatoffice says he’s here in Miami. | 公司说他现在迈阿密 |
[06:07] | And we’re off. | 我们走 |
[06:11] | It’s a tough game, the horses. | 这是种很残酷的比赛 赛马 |
[06:14] | Turns out that you have a number of businesses. | 看起来你有很多生意 |
[06:18] | We found a specialty item distributed by your company in Robert Banyon’s luxury suite this morning. | 今早在Robert Banyon的豪华包间里 发现了一种由你公司经销的特殊物品 |
[06:22] | So, the man has good taste. | 这人品味不错 |
[06:24] | Yeah, but I’m willing to bet that if we took your DNA, | 但我肯定 如果我提取你的DNA |
[06:26] | we could place you in that suite as well. | 我们就能证明你也在包间里 |
[06:30] | DNA on one of the wine glasses. | 某个杯子上有你的DNA |
[06:33] | Okay, I was there. | 好吧 我在那儿 |
[06:36] | Why is that? | 为什么去那里? |
[06:37] | Little thing I call business. | 生意上的小事 |
[06:39] | Man’s a fan of my truffles. | 那人很喜欢truffle巧克力 |
[06:40] | Um, I thought I’d scratch his itch and make my pitch. | 我想我给他解解馋 做做宣传 |
[06:44] | Which was? | 什么目的呢? |
[06:45] | Shares in his stable. | 分享他的赛马生意 |
[06:47] | Even a filet of the breeding rights on a horse like Backdraft, | 甚至拥有像Backdraft那样的良马 的幼崽权 |
[06:49] | we’re talking big race fees, stud prices, claims on offspring for years. | 我们说的是高额竞赛费 幼崽价格 数年马崽的所有权 |
[06:54] | It’s a gravy train, it’s a easy street. | 这能轻易发财 生活富裕 |
[06:57] | So what do you say? I’m offering you twice what those shares are worth. | 你看如何? 我付给你 两倍于股票价值的钱 |
[07:00] | You see Backdraft down there? | 看见下面的Backdraft没? |
[07:02] | Practically stole him. | 你实际上是想偷它 |
[07:03] | What makes you think I’m gonna let you steal him from me? | 你怎会觉得我愿让你偷走它? |
[07:06] | Times like these, having a partner is never a bad idea. | 眼前的形势 有个合伙人并不坏 |
[07:10] | I don’t have “times like these.” | 我可没有”眼前的形势” |
[07:12] | Get out of here, Tully. | 出去 Tully |
[07:16] | And when he turned down easy street, you shared your disappointment. | 当他打碎了你的美梦 你就”分享”你的失望 |
[07:21] | You got anything to back that up? | 你有什么证据? |
[07:23] | We called the airport. | 我们查询过机场 |
[07:24] | They said that you checked a nine-millimeter Beretta on your flight yesterday to Miami. | 他们说你昨天托运一把口径9毫米的 贝雷塔手枪到迈阿密 |
[07:27] | I want to protect myself. Something wrong with that? | 我用来防身 有什么问题吗? |
[07:29] | I need the gun. | 我要那把枪 |
[07:33] | You ever stop to think that maybe I have enemies? | 你有没想过我也有敌人? |
[07:37] | I guarantee you do. | 我保证你肯定有仇家 |
[07:54] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嗨 做什么呢? |
[07:56] | Me? Uh, Just looking around. | 我? 到处看看而已 |
[07:58] | Yeah, well, you’re coming with me. | 好 那你跟我来 |
[08:04] | Who do we have here, Frank? | 这人是谁 Frank? |
[08:06] | This guy’s a stooper. His name’s Scott Aguilar. | 这人是个捡漏的 叫Scott Aguilar |
[08:10] | Caught him sniffing around the track with one of these things. | 抓到他用这玩意儿在翻东西 |
[08:12] | I was just looking for stuff, sir, that’s all. | 我只是在寻找东西 长官 就这样 |
[08:14] | Yeah, that’s why they call them stoopers– | 是 这就是为什么叫他们捡漏的– |
[08:15] | stooped over all day looking for dropped tickets. | 整天弯腰查看别人扔掉的票据 |
[08:18] | People sometimes don’t pay attention, they’ll, you know, throw out their winners. | 观众有时不怎么上心 随便就扔掉他们的奖金 |
[08:22] | You’re interfering with a murder investigation. | 你在干扰谋杀调查 |
[08:24] | Murder investigation? | 谋杀调查? |
[08:27] | I assu you, sir, that was not my intent. | 我道歉 长官 这不是我的目的 |
[08:30] | Well, I’ll tell you what my intent is– for you to get your bottom-feeding butt elsewhere. Let’s go. | 告诉你我的目的– 让你的屁股换个地儿 走 |
[08:37] | Lieutenant Caine, this boy appears to be lost, and I found this in his pocket. | Caine副队 这男孩好像迷路了 我在他口袋里找到这个 |
[08:41] | It’s got CSI Wolfe’s name and number. | 上面有调查员Wolfe的名字和电话 |
[08:43] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[08:47] | What’s your name, son? | 你的名字是什么 |
[08:49] | Billy. Billy Gantry. | 孩子? |
[08:52] | Okay, Billy. How do younow Ryan Wolfe? | Billy 你怎么认识Ryan Wolfe的? |
[08:56] | He’s a friend of my dad’s. | 他是我爸的朋友 |
[08:58] | Where is your dad now? | 你爸现在在哪? |
[08:59] | He was supposed to pick me up at swimming ssons. | 我上完游泳课后 他本该来接我 |
[09:02] | He never did. | 可他没来 |
[09:04] | So you’re here alone? | 所以你就独自在这? |
[09:06] | Well, my dad’s a vet here at the track and he’s usually here, | 我爸是这儿的兽医 他常在这儿 |
[09:10] | but I can’t find him. | 但我找不到他 |
[09:13] | Okay. Okay, how about if we find him, okay? Come on. Come on. | 好 好 我们帮你找 好吗? 来 过来 |
[09:29] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[09:40] | – Is that your dad’s car? – Yep. | – 那是你爸的车? – 是 |
[09:43] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[09:47] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[09:48] | Stay in the car. | 呆在车里 |
[10:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:22] | Hang on a seco. You’re Russian mob. | 等等 你是俄罗斯黑帮派 |
[10:25] | You work for Ivan Sarnoff? | 你为Ivan Sarnoff工作? |
[10:54] | Horatio, this is Billy’s father. | Horatio 这是Billy的父亲 |
[10:55] | His name is Mark Gantry. | 他叫Mark Gantry |
[10:57] | Mark, this is Lieutenant Horatio Caine. | Mark 这是副队长Horatio Caine |
[11:02] | Mark helped me out when I had the little gambling problem. | Mark在我身陷赌瘾时帮过我 |
[11:05] | Why does his son have your business card? | 为什么他儿子会有你的名片? |
[11:08] | Mark was having a little bit of trouble. | Mark现在有点麻烦 |
[11:10] | And I’m, uh, helping him look after his kid Billy. | 我 呃 帮他照顾Billy |
[11:13] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪? |
[11:14] | Your son is in good hands. | 你儿子被照顾得很好 |
[11:16] | I want my boy back. | 我要他回来 |
[11:17] | I don’t think that’s a good idea, Mr. Gantry. Mr. Wolfe, please. | 这不是个好主意 Gantry先生 Wolfe先生 这边来 |
[11:21] | I’m going to call you. Hang in there, okay? | 我会打电话给你 忍着点 好吧? |
[11:29] | Mr. Wolfe, the dead man has a tattoo from the Russian mob. Why is that? | Wolfe先生 为何死者身上 有俄罗斯黑帮的纹身标记? |
[11:35] | I have no idea. You know Mark’s not involved in that. | 我不知道 Mark跟那无关 |
[11:37] | Okay, that’s not my question, is it? | 好了 我不是问那个 是吧? |
[11:40] | Look, he called me. He said he was in trouble. | 是他打给我 说他遇到麻烦 |
[11:43] | I came over, there’s a guy in his house. | 我赶过去 发现有个家伙在他家里 |
[11:47] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道那里发生了什么事 |
[11:49] | You’d better find out. | 你最好快给我查出真相 |
[12:00] | So, you got a bullet for me yet? | 你找到子弹了吗? |
[12:02] | Nope, and I didn’t see one in the fluoroscope, either. | 没 我用荧光检查器也没看到 |
[12:05] | But there’s no exit wound. | 但没有子弹穿出的伤口 |
[12:07] | Unless the entrance is the exit. | 除非子弹入口处就是出口处 |
[12:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:11] | Well, I’m not positive. | 我不肯定 |
[12:12] | But let’s take a closer look. | 我们再仔细看看 |
[12:24] | – Powder burns? – No. | – 是火药烧焦的? – 不是 |
[12:27] | You’re looking at the damage caused by a captive bolt gun. | 你面前的伤口是推膛枪所致 |
[12:30] | Used to put down livestock. | 过去用来宰杀牲畜 |
[12:31] | Yeah, those are brutal. | 是的 真是残忍 |
[12:33] | It’s a one-centimeter wide cylinder that bores a whole into your head. | 是一厘米宽的弹膛钻入你脑袋 |
[12:36] | And as it retracts, conduits on the pistol force out compressed air. | 由于空气压力 枪管就被挤出自动缩回 |
[12:47] | – That explains the dark circle, right? – Yeah. | – 这就解释了这个黑圈由来 对吗? – 对啊 |
[12:50] | Captive bolts are supposed to destroy a horse’s brain stem, so the heart keeps beating. | 推膛枪本用于损坏马的脑干 使马的心脏保持正常心跳 |
[12:54] | Hey, that’s just like our victim. | 这和受害者的情况一样 |
[12:56] | A bolt gun on a human being? | 推膛枪用在人身上? |
[12:58] | As if it isn’t bad enough to use it on animals. | 似乎用在动物身上还不够糟糕 |
[13:01] | Yeah, Robert Banyon was a horse owner. | 对了 Robert Banyon是一名马主 |
[13:02] | Maybe someone didn’t like the way he treated his animals. | 可能有人不满他对待马的方式 |
[13:13] | Excuse me. We’re looking for Robert Banyon’s trainer. | 打扰一下 我们要找Robert Banyon的驯马师 |
[13:16] | I work for him. I’m the Head Groom. Terrance Chase. And you are? | 我为他工作的 我是首席马夫 |
[13:19] | CSI Duquesne. CSI Delko. | Terrance Chase 你们是? |
[13:21] | I’m going to need you to stop right there, freeze. | 请你们站在那别靠近 别动 |
[13:24] | The horse is spooked. Its ears are back. I guess we’re making him uncomfortable. | 马受惊了 它耳朵贴向后背 我们令它不安 |
[13:28] | All right, well this isn’t about the horse. | 好吧 这与马无关 |
[13:30] | We’re here to ask you a few questions abt Robert Banyon. | 我们来问几个关于Robert Banyon的问题 |
[13:33] | Okay, I groom his horses, I hear things. | 好的 我照看他的马 可能知道些他的事 |
[13:35] | You hear that he was murdered this morning? | 你听说他今早遇害了吗? |
[13:38] | Are you serious? | 你们说真的? |
[13:39] | We are. | 是的 |
[13:40] | He was killed with a captive bold gun, and we know that you use those in your line of work. | 他是被推膛枪所杀 而你这类工作需要用推膛枪 |
[13:43] | Not by me. I think those things are barbaric. | 我不用 我认为推膛枪太残忍 |
[13:47] | I’m going to take a look around. | 我要四处看看 |
[13:49] | Don’t worry– I won’t spook the horses. | 不用担心– 我不会令马受惊的 |
[13:55] | So, uh, you know your horses. | 那么 你懂马的习性 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I grew up around them. | 是的 我和马一起长大 |
[14:00] | I also know enough to know that grooms and owners don’t always get along. | 我也很清楚 马夫和马主一般都相处的不太好 |
[14:04] | Yeah. Yeah, you’d be right about that. | 是啊 是啊 你说得对 |
[14:06] | But, uh, you know, Banyon treated horses right. | 但是 Banyon对待马很好 |
[14:09] | And I’d never jeopardize that relationship. | 我和他关系一直都不错 |
[14:30] | I can’t believe this happened. | 真不敢相信竟发生这种事 |
[14:32] | Did Robert Banyon have any enemies that you know of? | 你知道他有敌人吗? |
[14:36] | In his side of this business, almost impossible not to. | 他干这行不可能没敌人 |
[15:05] | Which is why I stick with horses. | 这就是为何我宁愿跟马打交道 |
[15:07] | You know, their trust is implicit. | 你知道 它们靠得住 |
[15:09] | Well, I wish the same could be said for you. | 我希望 你也和它们一样 |
[15:13] | Looks like our murder weapon. | 像是我们要找的凶器 |
[15:15] | I’ve never seen that before. I swear. | 我从没见过它 我发誓 |
[15:17] | Tell you what. We’ll let evidence be the judge of that. | 跟你说 我们会让证据说话 |
[15:18] | In the meantime, you’re coming with us. | 同时 你跟我们走一趟 |
[15:43] | These are the photos from Banyon’s binocular camera. | 这些都是Banyon相机拍摄的照片 |
[15:45] | Hoping he caught a reflection of his killer in the glass. | 希望他捕捉到凶手的影像 |
[15:48] | But you haven’t found any yet. | 但你还没发现 |
[15:50] | Banyon had a lens filter. Prevents glare and reflections. | Banyon的相机有个镜头滤光器 防止强光和反射 |
[15:54] | That could explain why he didn’t see the killer coming. | 这就解释了为何他没看到凶手进来 |
[15:56] | And why we can’t now. | 以及为何我们也没发现凶手的原因 |
[15:58] | Hey, Jane, do me a favor. Go back and zoom in on the jockey. | Jane 麻烦你倒后 放大那个骑师的照片 |
[16:04] | She’s holding something in her hand. Some kind of plastic box. | 她手中握着个东西 像是塑胶盒之类 |
[16:07] | It’s called a “jigger.” It’s an electric prod. | 那叫”振动器” 是一种电刺 |
[16:09] | It’s used to make the horse go faster. It’s illegal. | 用于刺激马快跑 非法行为 |
[16:18] | Okay, so we don’t know who killed Robert Banyon. | 我们不知道谁杀了Robert Banyon |
[16:21] | But we may have just found out why. | 但我们可能发现了谋杀动机 |
[16:31] | Colleen Flanagan. | |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[16:36] | Why don’t you dismount. We need to ask you a few questions. | 你方便下马吗 我们想问你几个问题 |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:41] | It’s our understanding that your road twice today, | 我们了解到你今天比赛用了两匹马 |
[16:43] | and your second mount was Backdraft for Robert Banyon. Is that true? | 你乘的第二匹马是Robert Banyon 的 Backdraft 是吗? |
[16:46] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[16:48] | It’s terrible what happened to Mr. Banyon. | 发生在Banyon先生身上的事 实在太可怕了 |
[16:49] | Yeah, we think so, too. | 是的 我们也这么认为 |
[16:52] | We also think you conspired to kill him. | 我们还认为你是谋杀共犯 |
[16:54] | – What? – We’ve reviewed the tape. | – 什么? – 我们反复看了录象带 |
[16:55] | And we know that you intentionally eased up on your horse during the race, | 我们发现你在比赛中 故意使马放慢速度 |
[16:58] | andhen you spurred him on at the end for a comeback. | 然后你用电刺刺激马奋起直追 |
[17:01] | That’s right. You made sure Banyon never took his eyes off the race. | 没错 你要确保Banyon始终注视比赛 |
[17:04] | This way, a killer could step in and put a gun to his head. | 这样 凶手就进去把枪对准他脑袋 |
[17:06] | You can’t possibly prove that. | 你们无法证明我有这样做 |
[17:08] | Actually, we can. We have photos of you using a jigger. | 事实上 我们能证明 我们有你用振动器的照片 |
[17:16] | Okay. Okay, I used the device. | 是的 是的 我有用过 |
[17:21] | But it wasn’t about murder. It was about winning. | 但与谋杀无关 只为了赢比赛 |
[17:23] | Why don’t you explain that. | 你干嘛不解释下 |
[17:25] | Look, Backdraft is lightning out of the gate. | 听着 Backdraft平时一上场就快如闪电 |
[17:27] | But today he was off. Sluggish. | 但今天它状态很差 行动迟缓 |
[17:30] | It was like I didn’t have my horse under me. | 慢得不像我平日骑的那匹马 |
[17:44] | I had to get him going. | 我得刺激它快跑 |
[17:46] | You risked your career for that? | 就拿你的事业来冒险? |
[17:47] | Careers can be made in a race like today’s. | 今天这种比赛能成就我的事业 |
[17:50] | – Or ended. – No. | – 或者是结束它 – 不要 |
[17:53] | No, don’t do this. It was just one time. | 不 别这样 只是一次而已 |
[17:56] | I can’t lose my racing license. Please. | 我不能被吊销骑师证 求求你们 |
[17:59] | It’s too late. We’re going to take you in. | 太迟了 我们要将你交出去 |
[18:15] | So, what have you got on my friend Mark Gantry? | 你在我朋友Mark Gantry身上 发现什么了? |
[18:17] | Still working on it, but you can take his personal effects. | 还在检验 但你能看看他的私人物品 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:25] | It’s a racing program. | 是赛马表 |
[18:26] | Yeah, found it in his pocket. | 是的 在他的口袋找到的 |
[18:28] | Same track where Robert Banyon was murdered this morning. | 和Robert Banyon今早被谋杀时是同一场 |
[18:31] | What else you got? | 你还发现什么? |
[18:32] | Here, we also found a powdery substance in his pants. | 我们还发现裤子有粉状物质 |
[18:37] | Benzoylmethyl ecgonine. | 甲基 芽子碱 |
[18:39] | – More popularly known as… – Cocaine. | – 一般称为… – 可卡因 |
[18:41] | Bit of a surprise. | 有点惊讶 |
[18:44] | More than you’ll ever know. | 惊讶得很 |
[18:54] | You’re lying to me! | 你对我说谎! |
[18:56] | – No, man, I swear. – After what I did for your son, after what I do for you? | – 不是 兄弟 我发誓 – 我为你儿子做那么多 为你做了那么多 |
[19:06] | You were my sponsor. | 你是我的保证人 |
[19:07] | And now I found a racing program in your pocket. | 可你口袋里却发现了赛马表 |
[19:15] | Okay, uh… | 是啊… |
[19:19] | I found cocaine on your clothes. | 我在你衣服上发现可卡因 |
[19:22] | You’re using again? | 你又服食可卡因了? |
[19:26] | No. No, look, Ryan– so yeah, look, I’ve been using a little, okay, but… | 不 不 听我说 Ryan– 是的 我是服食了一点 这没错 但… |
[19:30] | You got it under control? | 你会适可而止? |
[19:33] | Spoken like a true addict. | 听起来像瘾君子说的话 |
[19:37] | That man who attacked me today, he’s a member of the Russian mob. | 今天袭击我的那人是俄罗斯黑帮成员 |
[19:41] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[19:45] | What, is he your dealer? You owe him money? | 什么 他是毒贩子? 你欠他钱? |
[19:50] | Yep. He came to collect. I didn’t have the cash, okay. | 是的 他来收钱 但我没有现金 |
[19:53] | I didn’t know what else to do, who else to turn to. | 我不知道怎么办 可以向谁求助 |
[19:55] | You dragged me into a drug deal? | 你就将我卷入毒品交易? |
[20:02] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. I-I screwed up. All right? | 对不起 是我搞砸了 好吗? |
[20:07] | I’ll, I’ll deal with this. All right? | 我会 我会处理好这事 好吗? |
[20:10] | I just need a little time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[20:11] | No, Mark. Now I have to deal with it. | 不 Mark 现在由我来处理 |
[20:15] | You want to help yr son? | 你想帮你的儿子? |
[20:18] | You help yourself. | 你先帮帮自己吧 |
[21:21] | Be sure to get tse to Prints, okay? | 一定要检查这些指纹 好吧? |
[21:24] | Go. Right away, please. | 马上 |
[21:34] | His personal effects. | 他的个人物品 |
[21:36] | I ran our Russian mobster’s prints through AFIS, and I didn’t get anything. | 我在AFIS系统里检验了俄国黑帮的指纹 什么都没找到 |
[21:43] | What about the watch, Mr. Wolfe? Take a look at that. | 那块表呢 Wolfe先生 好好看看 |
[21:53] | It’s running 11 hours ahead. | 快了11个小时 |
[21:55] | 11 hours ahead is Russian time. | 那就是俄罗斯时间 |
[21:58] | You know, if he just arrived, his prints would probably be in the immigration databases. | 如果刚来美国 他的指纹很可能在移民局系统里 |
[22:02] | I’ll check. | 我去查 |
[22:11] | Nicholas Brinks. He just stepped off a plane from Moscow last week. | Nicholas Brinks 上周刚从莫斯科来 |
[22:14] | See who sponsored his visa. | 看看谁是他的签证担保人 |
[22:21] | It’s our old friend, Ivan Sarnoff. | 我们的老朋友 Ivan Sarnoff |
[22:23] | Owner of the Aegis Boxing Club. | 他不光是Aegis拳击俱乐部的老板 |
[22:26] | And a killer. | 还是个凶手 |
[22:36] | A month ago, you promised we’d reunite. | 一个月以前你说过我们会再见面 |
[22:39] | What is it this time, Lieutenant? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[22:42] | Nicholas Brinks. | 警官? |
[22:44] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[22:47] | He killed himself today. | 他今天自杀了 |
[22:51] | What does that have to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系? |
[22:52] | You provided Nicholas with entry into the country, didn’t you? | 是你帮助Nicholas来美国的 是吧? |
[22:57] | Perhaps I did. | 也许是吧 |
[22:58] | And Nicholas killed himself to avoid being questioned. | Nicholas自杀是为了避免被传讯 |
[23:01] | Why did he do that, Ivan? | 他为什么会这么做 Ivan? |
[23:04] | You’d have to ask him. | 那你应该去问他 |
[23:06] | But that’s out of the question now, isn’t it? | 但是现在问不成了 对吧? |
[23:08] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[23:14] | Lieutenant Caine, pity. | Caine副队 真可惜 |
[23:17] | In another life, we would be great comrades. | 在另一个世界 我们本可以成为好同志 |
[23:20] | I think that Nicholas killed himself to protect you, Ivan. | 我认为Nicholas自杀是为保护你 Ivan |
[23:27] | He was a loyal friend, Lieutenant, and you know I have a lot of friends. | 他是个忠诚的朋友 副队 但这样的朋友我有很多 |
[23:33] | And you’re gonna need every one of them. | 你当然也很需要他们 |
[24:26] | Eric Delko, in my Trace lab? | Eric Delko 居然在我的实验室里? |
[24:28] | Yeah, I’m working on the Banyon case. | 我正在弄Banyon的案子 |
[24:31] | I found some unusual fibers on the towel the murder weapon was wrapped in. | 我在包裹凶器的毛巾上发现了一些 奇怪的纤维 |
[24:36] | Recycled jelly cable, silica and polyopylene fibers, coated in a microcrystalline wax. | 循环利用的油膏 无水硅酸 和聚丙烯纤维 包裹在微晶蜡质中 |
[24:42] | Never seen it before. | 从来没见过 |
[24:44] | Certainly not common. At least not in the States. | 当然很不常见 至少在美国是这样 |
[24:46] | You recognize it? | 你认出来了? |
[24:47] | Yeah, what you’re looking at is Polytrack. | 对 你看到的就是”胶沙地” (全天候跑道所用物料之一) |
[24:49] | It’s developed in England. It’s used to replace dirt at horse tracks. | 起源于英国 用于代替旧式赛马道 |
[24:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:53] | It’s cleaner. | 更干净 |
[24:54] | Drains faster, and it’s more animal-friendly than dirt. | 更好清理 也比泥土更适合动物 |
[24:57] | So, you know your horses, huh? | 所以你很了解马? |
[24:59] | Well, every Englishman worth his salt has done his time at the Derby. | 英国人对于赛马可是非常在行 |
[25:05] | Uh, what does it mean when a horse puts its ears back? | 马的耳朵向后耷拉是什么意思? |
[25:08] | It means the filly doesn’t fancy you. | 代表它不喜欢你 |
[25:14] | So this Polytrack, uh– it’s everywhere? | 这种胶沙地 到处都有吗? |
[25:16] | Not exactly. | 也不一定 |
[25:18] | I think only five tracks in the U.S.have made the changeover. | 美国只有五个赛马场安装了 |
[25:21] | Not one of them is in Miami. | 没有一个是在迈阿密 |
[25:23] | How about Chicago? | 芝加哥呢? |
[25:36] | You know what they say about animal instinct? | 知道他们怎么说动物直觉的? |
[25:38] | I’m afraid I don’t have time to talk. | 抱歉我没时间闲谈 |
[25:41] | Make time. | 那就挤出时间来 |
[25:51] | The bolt pistol that killed Robert Banyon was wrapped in a towel that had traces of Polytrack on it. | 杀死Robert Banyon那把枪 在包枪的毛巾上发现了胶沙地 |
[25:56] | That synthetic track stuff? What’s that got to do with me? | 那种人工合成的跑道材料? 跟我有什么关系? |
[25:58] | Just happens to be the new ground cover at Tallulah Field in Chicago, | 碰巧芝加哥Tallulah赛场刚换上这种跑道 |
[26:01] | where you base your operations. | 那里正好是你的老巢 |
[26:03] | And you own a bolt pistol, don’t you? | 你还有一把推膛枪 对吧? |
[26:05] | I do. | 对 |
[26:06] | Unfortunately, I had to put a horse down yesterday. | 不幸的是 我昨天还撂倒了一匹马 |
[26:08] | Stay where you are. | 别动 |
[26:19] | Wait a minute. It’s gone. | 等一下 枪没了 |
[26:21] | Big shock. | 真是吃惊啊 |
[26:22] | No, no, no, no, no. I know what’s going on here. I want a lawyer. | 等一下 我明白了 我需要律师 |
[26:26] | I don’t blame you. Officer. | 我没有怪你 警官 |
[26:38] | Betting slip. | 投注单 |
[26:40] | First race. $1,000 on the number four horse. | 第一轮 4号马 下注一千美金 |
[26:44] | Banyon’s horse didn’t run that race. | Banyon的马没有参加那一场 |
[26:46] | No. We need to take a closer look at this ticket. | 是的 我们得仔细地查这张票 |
[26:57] | I thought you might want to see the tox report on your friend Mark Gantry. | 我觉得你也许想看一下 Mark Gantry的毒物检测报告 |
[27:03] | There’s no trace of cocaine in his system. | 他身体里没有可卡因 |
[27:05] | No. He’s clean. | 他没有服用毒品 |
[27:07] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[27:08] | Addicts lie to cover their using, not to, uh… | 瘾君子都会掩盖自己使用毒品… |
[27:13] | not to invent it. | 而不会故意捏造事实 |
[27:15] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做? |
[27:16] | This may not be what you want to hear, but in my opinion, | 也许你不想听这个 但我觉得 |
[27:19] | I think he’s covering up for a bigger lie. | 他是为掩盖另一个更大的谎言 |
[27:21] | Mark is the track veterinarian, isn’t he? | Mark是赛场的兽医 对吧? |
[27:24] | Yeah. So? | 是又怎么样 |
[27:25] | Well, you know how they said that Robert Banyon’s horse all of a sudden started lagging? | 对Robert Banyon的马忽然变慢了 大家是怎么说的? |
[27:29] | They sometimes use cocaine to dope horses. | 他们有时用可卡因麻醉马匹 |
[27:32] | Lagging? | 变慢了? |
[27:34] | Last time I checked, cocaine was a stimulant. | 但我记得可卡因是刺激作用 |
[27:36] | Cocaine is a stimulant in a human being, | 可卡因对于人类是有刺激作用 |
[27:38] | but the right dose in a horse will cause the heart rate to decrease, | 但是用量合适会导致马的心率下降 |
[27:41] | the respiratory system to increase. | 呼吸加快 |
[27:43] | It causes them to over breathe. | 会让马喘不过气 |
[27:44] | Slows them down. | 从而使马的速度慢下来 |
[27:46] | So he was dosing the horses, and not using the drugs on himself? | 他用可卡因给马下毒 而不是自己服用? |
[27:49] | He’s race fixing. | 他是个赛马造假者 |
[27:51] | He’s gambling again. | 他又去赌了 |
[27:55] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[27:58] | Let me check into it. | 我再去查查 |
[28:14] | Hey, look, I’ve just been released from custody. | 嘿 我刚从拘留所放出来 |
[28:16] | You know, I talked and talked to you guys. I did not do this thing. | 我跟你们的人说过很多次 这不是我干的 |
[28:18] | I know you didn’t, Mr. Chase. | 我知道这不是你干的 Chase先生 |
[28:20] | Oh, Terrance, please. | 叫我Terrance |
[28:22] | Terrance. | 拜托 |
[28:24] | I actually came to see Backdraft. | 我其实是来见 Backdraft的 |
[28:26] | We’re thinking that he may have been doped with cocaine. | 我们认为它可能被可卡因麻醉了 |
[28:29] | Doped? Really? | 麻醉了 真的? |
[28:31] | Who’d do something like that to you, Backdraft? | 有谁会对你这么做 Backdraft? |
[28:35] | And, you know, my question is how? | 我的问题是 他们是怎么做到的? |
[28:37] | Well, that part’s easy. Horses are vascular. | 这很简单 马也有血管 |
[28:39] | You know, you rub the drug right on their skin. It absorbs into the bloodstream. | 只要把药擦在它的皮肤上 就会被吸进血液系统 |
[28:55] | In the first turn, here comes Snowrider on the rail. | 第一个弯道 Snowrider赶超 |
[28:58] | Backdraft fading fast. | Backdraft 很快落后 |
[29:05] | You know, it looks like he could have been dosed under his bridle. | 看来他可能在缰绳下方下药 |
[29:08] | Yeah, sweat opens the pores. Ingestion’s immediate. | 因为出汗会导致毛细血管张开 吸收得更快 |
[29:15] | Hey, easy. | 嘿 放松点 |
[29:30] | It’s positive. Cocaine. | 就是可卡因 |
[29:35] | Poor baby. What’s gonna happen to him? | 可怜的孩子 他会怎么样? |
[29:38] | He’ll probably be sold off. | 很可能就被卖掉了 |
[29:40] | Oh, if he’s lucky, put out to, uh, stud. | 噢 如果他幸运的话 会被当作种马 |
[29:44] | Are you interested in taking a ride? | 有兴趣骑一圈吗? |
[29:48] | Oh, I can’t. I’m on duty, but, uh… | 不行 我在执行任务 … |
[29:52] | But I may take you up on that some time. | 以后有时间我带你骑马 |
[29:55] | Please do. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | Okay, Terrance. | 好吧 Terrance |
[30:12] | We just got a call from CSI Duquesne. | 我们刚刚接到Duquesne的电话 |
[30:14] | We’ve confirmed the presence of cocaine on Backdraft. | 已经证实了Backdraft体内的可卡因 |
[30:19] | We know everything. We know you tried to fix the race. | 我们都知道了 知道你想给比赛造假 |
[30:21] | The only way you’re gonna help yourself is come clean, all right? | 你现在唯一能自救的就是从实招来 |
[30:31] | Sarnoff shows up one day out of nowhere. | 有一天 Sarnoff忽然出现 |
[30:34] | Starts bringing up long-shot bets I made, like, three years ago, | 开始提起那些我投的大注 比如三年前的 |
[30:37] | before I even entered the program. | 那时候我都还没干赛马的工作 |
[30:38] | Are you sure that they were yours? | 你确定那些都是你的? |
[30:40] | Yeah. My… My bookie drops dead one day. | 是的 我的…我的登记人有天突然死了 |
[30:45] | And three years later, there’s Sarnoff. | 三年之后 Sarnoff出现了 |
[30:48] | He’s got my name in that black book of his that he keeps in his coat. | 他揣在大衣里的黑本子上有我的名字 |
[30:52] | Starts pressuring me. | 于是他开始对我施压 |
[30:54] | Threatening me, threatening my son. | 威胁我 还威胁我的儿子 |
[30:55] | And you couldn’t pay. | 但是你还不起钱 |
[30:58] | Told me if I dusted Robert Banyon’s horse, I’d be in the clear. | 他说如果我搞掉Robert Banyon的马 债务就一笔勾销 |
[31:03] | You thought I’d forget? | 你觉得我应该忘了? |
[31:06] | This debt would just float away on the breeze? | 这笔债务就随风而逝了? |
[31:10] | No. No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[31:12] | You owe me. | 你欠我钱 |
[31:14] | I need that money. All of it. | 我要钱 全要 |
[31:17] | But I’ll give you some time. | 但我会给你一点时间 |
[31:22] | Time’s up. | 到时间了 |
[31:24] | I don’t have it. | 我真的没有 |
[31:27] | Okay. Then you do something for me. | 好 那就给我做点事 |
[31:30] | You do it right, we call it even. Yeah? | 你做好了 我们就扯平 明白? |
[31:58] | So, I couldn’t bring myself to do it to that beautiful animal. | 我还是不忍心对那么美的动物下手 |
[32:02] | And now he won’t rest until I pay, one way or the other. | 只要我不还钱 他就不放过我 |
[32:04] | All right, listen, Mark, you and Billy are gonna get out of here. All right? | 好吧 听着 Mark 你和Billy得离开这 行吗? |
[32:08] | You got to disappear. You got to start over. | 你得消失 重新开始生活 |
[32:13] | He’ll find us wherever we go. | 无论去哪 他都会找到我们 |
[32:15] | Not necessarily. | 不一定要离开这里 |
[32:55] | Betting stub from the horse track? | 马场找到的投注单票根? |
[32:57] | Yeah, this is the one they found in Wayne Tully’s horse trailer, | 他们在Wayne Tully的拖车里发现的 |
[32:59] | where the murder weapon went missing. | 谋杀凶器却不在车里 |
[33:01] | You gonna turn it into a winning ticket? | 你要把它变成中奖票? |
[33:04] | Yeah, if you consider beer and mustard a big case breaker. | 如果你认为啤酒和芥末 能成为破案重要线索的话 |
[33:07] | There’s no usable trace. | 没什么有用的线索 |
[33:09] | What about that circle across the top? | 票上方那个圈呢? |
[33:12] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不清楚那是什么 |
[33:13] | Maybe some sort of code from the betting windows? | 也许是下注窗口的标记码 |
[33:16] | The shapes are more imprint than they are laser print, don’t you think? | 这形状可能更像印章 而不是激光标记 你觉得呢? |
[33:19] | Yeah. You got a theory? | 你有什么高见? |
[33:21] | Found a track rat today. You know, “stooper.” | 今天抓了个马场老鼠 一个检漏者 |
[33:24] | He had one of those claw grabbers. | 他有一个抓票器 |
[33:26] | What was he doing with it? | 他和这个有什么关系? |
[33:27] | Well, he was looking in the trash for betting slips, | 他在垃圾箱里找马虎丢掉的投注单 |
[33:29] | and I’m willing to bet that’s one of them. | 我肯定这张就是那些投注单之一 |
[33:46] | And how does this have anything to do with a missing bolt gun? | 这和失踪的推膛枪有什么关系? |
[33:49] | Did you steal one from Wayne Tully’s trailer? | 你从Wayne Tully的拖车里偷了把枪? |
[33:52] | Oh, no, no, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[33:53] | You would never catch me using that tool to put down an animal. | 我绝不会用那种枪来射杀动物 |
[33:56] | What about putting down a human being? | 那射杀人呢? |
[33:59] | We did some checking, Scott. | 我们做了些调查 Scott |
[34:00] | We know that you’re the original owner of Backdraft. | 我们知道Backdraft前任主人是你 |
[34:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I owned Backdraft. | 对 我是Backdraft的主人 |
[34:08] | We’re gonna need to check your hands. | 我们要检查一下你的手 |
[34:23] | What is it you’re doing? | 什么检查? |
[34:25] | Testing for nitrites. | 检测亚硝酸盐 |
[34:27] | By-product of gunpowder being burned. | 火药灼烧的副产品 |
[34:35] | You through? | 结束了? |
[34:40] | You are through. | 你结束了 |
[34:43] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[34:45] | It’s positive for nitrites. | 检测显示有亚硝酸盐 |
[34:46] | That means there’s a presence of gunshot residue on your hand. | 就是说你手上有火药残余物 |
[34:50] | You shot him with the bolt gun, didn’t you? | 你用推膛枪杀了他 是不是? |
[34:53] | You put Banyon down. | 你杀了Banyon |
[35:00] | That horse was one in a million. | 那匹马是万里挑一 |
[35:06] | He was a pure thoroughbred. | 他是匹纯种的撒拉布列特马 |
[35:09] | He was raw talent. | 他十分有天赋 |
[35:11] | Perfect stride. | 步幅完美 |
[35:15] | Perfect balance. | 平衡感完美 |
[35:17] | And he’s got heart. | 还通人性 |
[35:20] | Just nded the proper training, that’s all. | 只需要适当的训练 就可以比赛 |
[35:22] | A little seasoning, support. | 需要几个赛季的磨练 |
[35:26] | And then, Banyon shows up, and… | 然后Banyon来了… |
[35:29] | well, he convinced me that Backdraft was flawed. | 他说服我相信Backdraft有缺陷 |
[35:36] | This horse, I ran his stats. He’s too narrow up front. | 这匹马体型不行 前腿分开太小 |
[35:39] | Don’t know if it will take the stress of training, much less racing. | 不知道他能否承受训练和比赛的压力 |
[35:41] | Sir, that horse has great breeding. | 先生 这马是纯种的 |
[35:43] | He’ll never win a race. | 他永远都不会赛赢的 |
[35:44] | Look, I need a trotter pony. | 我需要一匹小跑马 |
[35:46] | I’ll take him off your hands, do you a favor– five grand. | 我还是买了 帮你个忙 5千块 |
[35:52] | Three cup victories and eight figures later… | 后来赢了3次奖杯 8次出线 |
[35:58] | Look… | 听着… |
[36:00] | I was a jockey that never finished in the money. Okay? | 我是个没什么钱的骑师 懂吗? |
[36:04] | I scraped together whatever money I hato buy Backdraft. | 我勉强凑足了钱才买了Backdraft |
[36:08] | He was my ticket out, and Banyon lied to me. | 他是我全部家当 Banyon骗了我 |
[36:12] | He told me that he was worthless. | 他说这马不值钱 |
[36:15] | And then he stole him from me. | 他从我手里偷走了马 |
[36:17] | He knew he was a winner all along. | 他知道这马一定会赢 |
[36:22] | And he was mine. | 马是我的 |
[36:29] | Just because Banyon was a dirty businessman, that doesn’t give you the right to kill him. | 就因为Banyon是个奸商 你也无权杀他 |
[36:32] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得轻巧 |
[36:35] | Every time that horse took first place… | 每次那匹马跑第一 |
[36:38] | the feeling got worse. | 我感觉就更坏一些 |
[36:42] | All the horse owners keep a bolt gun. | 每个马主人都有推膛枪 |
[36:45] | First unlocked trailer I found, I took one. | 我发现一辆拖车没锁 就偷了一把 |
[37:00] | There you go. | 跑啊 |
[37:02] | Come on, come on. | 快跑 快跑 |
[37:12] | If I wasn’t gonna get a share of the winnings, well, neither was he. | 如果我不能从中赢利 他也别想 |
[37:20] | You didn’t just lose your horseScott. | 你不仅失去了马 Scott |
[37:23] | You lost everything. | 你失去了一切 |
[37:52] | You must be insane coming here. | 你胆敢到这来 肯定是疯了 |
[37:54] | I knew you’d be looking for me. I figured I’d save you the time. | 知道你在找我 我还是给你省点时间吧 |
[37:57] | You caused me a great deal of trouble. | 你给我惹了大麻烦 |
[37:59] | Look, Mr. Sarnoff, I’m here to make it right. I swear. | Sarnoff先生 我来这是想解决麻烦 我发誓 |
[38:03] | You think I’m a fool? | 你把我当傻子? |
[38:06] | Some game to be played? | 耍什么花招? |
[38:07] | I just need this to be over. I need my life back. | 我想让这一切结束 让生活正常 |
[38:10] | Your life. | 你的生活 |
[38:12] | I could kill you right here, right now. | 我可以现在就宰了你 就在这里 |
[38:16] | If you want to kill me, you go ahe, but I’m through running. | 你要杀就杀 我不想再躲了 |
[38:21] | But if you let me live, I can help you. | 但如果你放我一条生路 我可以帮你 |
[38:24] | I took care of the other race myself. | 我自己打理别的比赛 |
[38:27] | Why do I need you? | 我为什么需要你帮忙? |
[38:31] | Tell me your offer. | 说说你的出价 |
[38:32] | I’ll give you one more race, a big one. | 我帮你搞定一场大的比赛 |
[38:35] | I dose your horse. I take care of any post-race dope test. | 我给你的马服药 躲过所有的赛后药检 |
[38:38] | I get you your money. | 我让你得到钱 |
[38:41] | And then, my debt is finished. | 然后 我的债就还清了 |
[38:42] | We’re no longer talking about just one race. | 我们谈的不是一场比赛 |
[38:44] | How many? | 多少场? |
[38:46] | All the races. I own you. | 所有比赛 你是我的人 |
[38:48] | You want to live? You make me a winner. | 你想活着吗?让我当赢家 |
[38:51] | Race after race af… | 一场接着一… |
[38:55] | So, Ivan… | 那么 Ivan… |
[38:57] | I guess that makes this post time, huh? | 看来这是赛马时间到了? |
[39:01] | This is a setup. | 这是圈套 |
[39:06] | This will never stand. | 这算不上证据 |
[39:09] | Yes, it will. | 算的 |
[39:14] | Oh, Ivan, third race, five horse. | Ivan 3场比赛5匹马 |
[39:16] | It’s a guaranteed loser, huh? | 彻头彻尾的坏胚嘛 |
[39:19] | It’s all here, H. | 都在这里了 H |
[39:21] | ‘s every date, every horse, every race. | 每个日期 每匹马 每场比赛 |
[39:24] | God, Ivan, you’ve made millions. | 上帝 Ivan 你赢了几百万了 |
[39:26] | Bribery, extortion, conspiracy to race fix… | 行贿 勒索 密谋比赛造假… |
[39:30] | My guess is that’s, um… 30 years. | 我猜要判… 30年吧 |
[39:34] | That’s a big number, Ivan. | 这个年头不短啊 Ivan |
[39:36] | And this time, there’s no one to take the fall. Book him. | 这次 没人再给你挡着了 把他带走 |
[39:56] | Seeing me off? | 扳倒我了? |
[39:59] | I guess that’s a fair description. | 这个形容不错 |
[40:02] | You’re bringing a world of hurt on yourself. On your city. | 你给你自己带来麻烦 给这座城市带来麻烦 |
[40:05] | On those close to you. | 给亲人带来麻烦 |
[40:06] | Go on. | 继续 |
[40:08] | It’s started. You don’t even know it. | 已经开始了 只可惜你还不知道 |
[40:10] | Your team is falling apart. You even know where they are. I do. | 你的团队在瓦解 你都不知道对手在哪 可我知道 |
[40:14] | Trouble is coming, Lieutenant. | 副队 麻烦来了 |
[40:17] | And it’s looking for you. | 正在找你 |
[40:50] | Calleigh. | |
[41:30] | All right, Billy. | 好了 Billy |
[41:32] | I’m gonna see you real soon, okay? | 我们很快就会再见面的 |
[41:35] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |