时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Watch where you’re goin’,a… | 看着点儿路… |
[00:25] | You’re gonna get yourself killed! | 你找死吧! |
[00:37] | 911,what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况? |
[00:39] | Yeah,I’m calling to report… | 我是想来报告… |
[00:40] | – There’s a man covered in blood in the middle of the street. – covered in blood! | – 有个人浑身是血在街中间走 – 浑身是血! |
[00:42] | – There’s a guy in the street! – He’s in the middle of traffic. | – 有个人在街上 – 站在马路中间 |
[00:44] | – He’s all bloody! – We already know,sir,we’ve had dozens of calls. | – 他全身是血! – 我们已经知道了 很多人打电话来了 |
[00:46] | We have officers en route. | 我们已经派警察过去了 |
[01:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:10] | Sir. | 先生 |
[01:12] | Hey,watch out. | 嘿 看着点儿 |
[01:13] | Stop,hey. | 停下 嘿 |
[01:14] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:15] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿么? |
[01:16] | Sir? | 先生? |
[01:21] | India 2301.Requesting backup at the intersection of First and Elm. | India 2301 请求支援 位置在第一大道和Elm大街交界处 |
[01:25] | Got a male adult covered in blood wandering in the street. | 成年男性 |
[01:28] | India 2301. | 身上有血迹 在大街上乱闯 |
[01:29] | Air 21 and other ground units responding. | 空中21号与其他地面小组 已经赶往目的地 |
[01:44] | Lieutenant,I knew time was a factor. | 队长 我知道你的时间很紧 |
[01:47] | You’re sure it’s not his blood? | 你确实这不是他的血? |
[01:49] | EMTs gave him a clean bill of health. | 急救检查显示他非常健康 |
[01:51] | The man doesn’t have a scratch on him. | 身上连抓伤都没有 |
[01:55] | What’s your name,son? | 孩子 你叫什么? |
[02:00] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | – 我不知道 – 好吧 |
[02:05] | You’re covered in blood. | 你身上都是血 |
[02:07] | How did that happen? | 是怎么搞的? |
[02:10] | It’s hazy. | 我不清楚 |
[02:10] | I c– I can’t remember how I got here. | 我– 我不知道怎么到这儿的 |
[02:12] | I,I don’t even know who I am. | 我连自己是谁都不知道 |
[02:14] | What do you remember? | 那你记得什么? |
[02:22] | Killing somebody. | 我杀了人 |
[02:24] | But I don’t know who. | 但是我不知道我杀了谁 |
[02:40] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[02:57] | I ran his prints. | 比对指纹了 |
[02:58] | There’s no hits on AFIS.DNA’s a bust,too. | AFIS系统没有匹配结果 DNA也一无所获 |
[03:00] | His tox screen came back negative,as well,so he’s not on anything. | 他的毒物测试呈阴性 没有服用任何药物 |
[03:05] | Maybe he’s telling the truth. | 也许他说的是实话呢 |
[03:06] | Maybe he really can’t remember anything. | 也许他真的什么都不记得了 |
[03:07] | I don’t know,if you ask me,amnesia is a pretty convenient lie. | 我不知道 如果你问我意见的话 失忆永远是最好的谎言 |
[03:12] | So you think he’s faking? | 那你觉得他是装的? |
[03:14] | That’s for the department psychologist to decide. | 那要问心理学家怎么看了 |
[03:16] | Until then,all we have to go on is what’s on his body. | 现在我们要做的就是 看看他身上还有什么 |
[03:19] | The blood on his clothes is still damp, | 他衣服上的血迹还未干 |
[03:20] | which means he couldn’t have wandered far from the source. | 就是说他离案发现场不会太远 |
[03:23] | But there was no blood trail at the scene, | 但是现场没有血迹 |
[03:24] | and everyone that was there has conflicting stories of what they saw,where he came from. | 而且目击者的所见和关于 他从哪儿来的说法 一人一个样 |
[03:28] | I think that we ought to get every available lab tech we’ve got on this | 我觉得我们必须试用我们能用得上的 所有科技手段 |
[03:31] | because there may be an injured person out there waiting to be found. | 因为很有可能还有个受伤的人 |
[04:05] | CSI MIAMI Season 07 Episode 12 | 等着我们去营救呢 |
[04:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Ryan. | |
[04:58] | I have no idea where the hell this guy came from. | 我真不知道这个人是从哪儿冒出来的 |
[05:00] | Some say First,some say Elm. | 有人说从第一大道来的 有人说从Elm大街来的 |
[05:02] | One guy even said he came down in a damn spaceship. | 居然有人说他从太空飞船上掉下来的 |
[05:06] | I wish I could say I had any better luck. | 真希望我运气能好点 |
[05:08] | I put out a medical alert. | 我给医院都发了警报 |
[05:10] | None of the local hospitals have a victim with blood loss. | 但是当地没有医院收治过失血过多的病人 |
[05:12] | PD’s searched every building in a four-block radius and they got nothing. | 警察局对方圆四个街区以内的 大楼都进行了搜索 一无所获 |
[05:16] | Are you kidding? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[05:18] | The guy had to come from somewhere,right? | 那人一定是从什么地方来的 对吧? |
[05:21] | Yeah,well,all we got right now is unreliable witnesses and a guy with amnesia. | 对 可是现在手上的线索就是一堆 不可信的目击者和一个失忆症患者 |
[05:24] | All right,I’m gonna head back to the lab and see if they got anything. | 好吧 我回实验室 看他们有没有什么结果 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:27] | Talk to you later. | 等会儿见 |
[05:53] | Please tell me you got something from the blood we found on amnesia guy’s clothes. | 失忆家伙衣服上的血迹有发现吧 |
[05:56] | Analyzing it now. | 正在分析呢 |
[05:57] | Who are we looking for– a man,a woman… | 是个什么人– 男人呢 女人.. |
[06:01] | Try a man and two women. | 一个男人和两个女人 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么? |
[06:05] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[06:07] | He had the blood of three different people on his clothes? | 他衣服上有三个人的血? |
[06:10] | Okay,um…run ’em for genetic markers. | 好吧 嗯… 检查遗传标记 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:21] | Got a paternal match… | 一对父女关系… |
[06:23] | and a maternal match. | 一对母女关系 |
[06:24] | Based on this,I’d say we’re looking for a family– father,mother,and daughter. | 根据这个 我们要找的是一家子– 父亲 母亲 女儿 |
[06:28] | All right,compare it to the reference sample we got from our amnesia guy. | 跟那个失忆症患者的DNA对比 |
[06:31] | You think he hurt his own family? | 你觉得他伤害了自己家人? |
[06:37] | Whoever they are,they’re not related to our mystery man. | 不管他们是谁 都跟这个神秘人没关系 |
[06:39] | Not by blood. | 至少没有血缘关系 |
[06:41] | H,it’s me. | H 是我 |
[06:42] | Best-case scenario is we have three injured victims. | 最好的情况就是有三个人受了伤 |
[06:45] | Worst case…we could have a dead family. | 最坏的情况… 这一家子人都死了 |
[06:54] | The blood on your clothes comes from three different people. | 你衣服上的血迹是三个不同的人的 |
[06:58] | Oh,my God,what did I do? | 哦 天啊 我做了什么? |
[06:59] | We got people out there,severely injured or maybe even dead. | 可能有人受了重伤或者已经死亡了 |
[07:03] | And that’s all you can tell us? | 你能告诉我们的就只有这些? |
[07:04] | I keep trying to think about… | 我一直在努力地想… |
[07:05] | Well,think a little harder! | 那就再使劲点儿想! |
[07:07] | Come on,where were you? | 拜托 你那时候到底在哪儿?? |
[07:10] | I’m sorry,I just can’t remember. | 对不起 我真的想不起来了 |
[07:13] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我玩儿呢吧 |
[07:16] | Frank… | |
[07:24] | Lieutenant,do you think I killed somebody? | 队长 你真的觉得我杀了人么? |
[07:29] | I hope not. | 我希望你没有 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry,Horatio,but in the 20-some-odd years I’ve been carrying a badge, | 我很抱歉 Horatio 在我20多年的警龄当中 |
[07:55] | I’ve heard every lame excuse,alibi,and justification, | 我听过各种蹩脚的借口 不在场证明和辩解 |
[07:58] | but this “blank slate” thing,it really takes the damn cake. | 但是这种”玩失忆” 还真是高 |
[08:01] | I understand,but we have to be patient with this one. | 我明白 但是这个案子我们得有耐心 |
[08:04] | My concern is our possible victims. | 我担心受害者的情况 |
[08:06] | As is mine. | 我也是 |
[08:09] | Guys,Valera got a CODIS hit on one of our victims. | 伙计们 Valera在CODIS里找到了 其中一名受害者的匹配记录 |
[08:12] | He’s Mitch Crawford; he did eight months in 2006 for insider trading. | 他是Mitch Crawford 在2006年因内幕交易服刑8个月 |
[08:16] | I got an address. | 找到地址了 |
[08:17] | He’s got an address,let’s move. | 他找到地址了 咱们走 |
[08:41] | Anything? | 有发现么? |
[08:42] | First bedroom clear. | 主卧没人 |
[08:46] | Do you want to go upstairs? | 你想上楼看看么? |
[08:48] | They’ve got a king-size bed up there. | 那儿有张大床 |
[08:52] | You want to get out of the water,please? | 你们能从水里出来么? |
[08:54] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[08:55] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把双手放到我能看到的地方 |
[08:57] | Where’s the Crawford family? | Crawford一家在哪? |
[08:59] | Look,I-I was just using their place to impress her. | 听着 我就是想借这地方讨好她 |
[09:02] | I’m just a messenger,okay? | 我就是一个送信的好吧? |
[09:03] | I was supposed to deliver these legal documents to Mr. Crawford. | 我是来给Crawford先生送法律文件的 |
[09:07] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[09:09] | I got here this morning,just after 5:00. | 我今天早上到这儿的 五点多一点 |
[09:12] | You know,you can usually catch someone when they grab the morning paper. | 我想趁他们出来拿早报的时候把文件 给他们 |
[09:15] | Get in the car! | 上车! |
[09:17] | W-Wait,I forgot,I forgot my suitcase. | 等下 我忘了我的手提箱 |
[09:19] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[09:20] | We’ll buy clothes on the road. | 我们可以在路上买衣服 |
[09:22] | Did you speak to him? | 你跟他说话了么? |
[09:23] | No. Never got the chance. | 没有 没来得及 |
[09:31] | All that luggage– it looked like they were going on vacation, | 那些行李– 看起来他们是要去度假 |
[09:34] | so I figured they were going to be gone for a while. | 所以我觉得没准他们会有一阵子不在这儿 |
[09:37] | All clear. | 都没有人 |
[09:39] | H,no sign of the Crawfords. | H 没有Crawford一家的迹象 |
[09:42] | Did you see this? | 看见这个了么? |
[09:43] | Looks like the Crawfords have a son. | 看起来Crawford家有个儿子 |
[09:49] | Can I go? | 我可以走了么? |
[09:50] | Not until I find this family. | 不行 等我们找到这家人再说 |
[09:56] | Horatio,I found the Crawford’s son. | Horatio 我找到Crawford的儿子了 |
[09:58] | – He’s in a military academy in Fort Lauderdale. – No. | 他在罗德岱堡的一家军校上学 |
[10:02] | Says he has no idea where his family went. | 不 他说他也不知道他家人去哪儿了 |
[10:04] | Hasn’t seen them in three weeks. | 他有三周没见过他家人了 |
[10:05] | But he can’t be our killer. | 但是他不可能是凶手 |
[10:07] | School confirms he’s been in tactical training all day. | 学校证实了他一整天都在进行战术训练 |
[10:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | I looked through the documents that were delivered to Mitch Crawford. | 我看了一下给Mitch Crawford的文件 |
[10:18] | They’re from his lawyer. | 是他的律师发过来的 |
[10:18] | Is he in some kind of trouble? | 他有麻烦了? |
[10:19] | Yeah,he’s a financial advisor. | 对 他是个理财顾问 |
[10:21] | He took liberties with his clients’ money and then the market crashed. | 不拿客户的钱当回事情 然后市场忽然崩盘了 |
[10:23] | So the clients went broke,and he went on vacation? | 所以他的客户就破产了 而他居然去度假? |
[10:25] | Yeah,only he’s not on vacation,he’s on the run. | 除非他不是去度假 而是逃跑了 |
[10:27] | I went by his office,it’s shuttered up. | 我去过他的办公室 百叶窗拉上了 |
[10:29] | According to court records,he’s being sued by 11 people. | 根据法院的记录 他被11个人起诉 |
[10:32] | Maybe our suspect is a client. | 疑犯或许是他的一位客户 |
[10:34] | Which gives him motive to hurt the Crawfords. | 这样就有伤害Crawford一家的动机了 我把这个送去痕检组 |
[10:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:38] | Oh,that’s the boots from the amnesia bloke. | 哦 是那个失忆家伙的靴子? |
[10:41] | They are,and there’s soil in the treads. | 是的 鞋底有泥 |
[10:43] | I need to know where it’s from,fast. | 我要知道他去过哪里 快 |
[11:19] | So,we’ve got TNT… | 验出有三硝基甲苯… |
[11:23] | and,uh,molasses. | 和 呃 糖蜜 |
[11:25] | You’ve got explosives and sugar? | 验出炸药和糖? |
[11:28] | It’s a unique combo. | 很特别的混合物 |
[11:29] | Must be some mistake. | 一定哪儿出错了 |
[11:31] | No,no,you know what?Maybe not. | 不 不 你知道吗? 可能没错 |
[11:32] | Do you know Reyes Point? | 你知道Reyes Point吗? |
[11:33] | No,sorry,I just moved here six months ago. | 抱歉 不知道 我六个月前才搬来这儿 |
[11:35] | Well,it used to be an explosives manufacturing plant for the army | 那里过去是军用炸药制造厂 |
[11:38] | until the government sold it to a private developer. | 直到政府把它卖给私人开发商 |
[11:40] | But the soil was all contaminated with TNT. | 但土地都被三硝基甲苯污染了 |
[11:43] | Which is where the molasses comes in. | 那就是泥土含有糖蜜的原因 |
[11:44] | And you add unrefined molasses to contaminated soil, | 在污染了的土地上 加入未精炼的糖蜜 |
[11:47] | and it breaks down the TNT into harmless molecules. | 能将三硝基甲苯分解为无害的分子 |
[11:49] | Okay,it was definitely within walking distance of where we found amnesia man. | 好吧 肯定是在我们发现 那个失忆家伙的附近 |
[11:52] | The only problem is it covers like two square miles of land. | 唯一的问题是 那里的面积约2平方英里 |
[11:55] | There must be hundreds of homes on it now. | 现在一定有上百幢住宅 |
[11:57] | How are you going to narrow it down? | 你们要怎样缩小调查范围? |
[11:59] | We’re going to have to jog our suspect’s memory. | 我们要唤醒疑犯的记忆 |
[12:01] | I’ll tell Delko. | 我去找Delko |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | The soil on your boots gave us an idea of where you came from. | 你靴底的泥土告诉了我们你从哪里来 |
[12:13] | I’m going to show you something that’ll hopefully trigger your memory. | 我要给你看些东西 帮你唤醒记忆 |
[12:15] | The doctor said you went through an emotional trauma. | 医生说你经受了心灵创伤 |
[12:18] | At the moment of that trauma,your brain became protective; | 在那刻 你的大脑选择自我保护 |
[12:21] | it stopped recording new memories,and buried the old ones. | 停止储存新记忆并埋藏旧记忆 |
[12:24] | We need to try and go back to the moments before the trauma. | 我们要回到你受创前 |
[12:31] | We found you in this area. | 我们在这片区域找到你 |
[12:37] | Anything look familiar? | 有没有什么印象? |
[12:45] | Look,I’ve been there. | 听着 我也有过这样的经历 |
[12:47] | I lost my memory once,too. | 我也曾经失忆过 |
[12:50] | You did? | 是吗? |
[12:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:53] | All the memories are still there; they’re in your brain. | 所有的记忆其实还在 就在你脑中 |
[12:54] | We just have to coax them out. | 我们只是要唤醒它们 |
[12:57] | We’ll go slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:08] | I’m just not seeing anything. | 没看到什么有印象的 |
[13:09] | Don’t just use the visual. | 不光要用视觉 |
[13:10] | Try and remember what you heard,anything you touched… smelled… | 试回忆一下你所听到过的 碰过的… 闻过的… |
[13:21] | Take your time. | 别着急 慢慢来 |
[13:32] | I can hear,uh… | 我听到 呃… |
[13:33] | children laughing on a school bus. | 学生在校车上的笑声 |
[13:37] | That’s good.All right,that’s good. | 很好 是的 很好 |
[13:39] | There’s an elementary school on Wellington. | Wellington那儿有一所小学 |
[13:43] | Take a look– is that the school? | 瞧瞧– 是那所学校吗? |
[13:45] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:50] | I can hear a,a whipping. | 我听到风刮东西的声音 |
[13:52] | Like a whipping– a dog… | 像是刮风声– 还有一只狗… |
[13:57] | But that’s,that’s it. | 但就这么多 就这么多 |
[13:58] | There’s nothing else. | 没有其它了 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:00] | Dog. | 狗 |
[14:02] | Whipping…whipping of a flag. | 风刮东西… 风刮旗的声音 |
[14:05] | This is what you saw,Doug. | 这就是你见到的 Doug |
[14:08] | There’s only one road in that neighborhood that’ll take you by that school. | 那地区只有一条路会经过那所学校 |
[14:45] | Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday,dear Sara… | 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的Sara… |
[15:03] | There’s a wallet. | 有个皮夹 |
[15:05] | Happy birthday– H,our suspect’s name’s Doug Benson. | 生日快乐– H 嫌犯叫Doug Benson |
[15:15] | I wonder if this is the emotional trauma that caused his amnesia. | 我想这可能就是导致他失忆的心灵创伤 |
[15:17] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[15:19] | Question is,did he witness these murders or did he commit them? | 问题是 是他目击了凶案的发生 还是他作的案? |
[15:47] | So,Dr. Price,what do you see? | 那么 Price医生 你怎么认为? |
[15:49] | Well… you see the streaks in the blood pool? | 你看见血泊中这条血痕了吗? |
[15:53] | Mr. Crawford was still moving after the women were murdered. | 妻子遇害后 Crawford先生还在挣扎 |
[15:56] | So he was killed last. | 所以他是最后一个被杀害的 |
[16:00] | No…Stop! Stop! | 不要… 停下! 停下! |
[16:05] | But why wouldn’t the killer take out the biggest threat first? | 但为何凶手不先杀死威胁性最大的人? |
[16:08] | Because he wanted him to see his family die. | 因为凶手想那个人 亲眼看着家人一个个死 |
[16:11] | Like an execution. | 像是一种处决 |
[16:13] | H,you’re going to want to see this. | H 你有兴趣瞧瞧这个的 |
[16:19] | This belongs to Doug Benson. | 这是属于Doug Benson的 |
[16:21] | He must’ve been working here at the time of the murders. | 凶案发生时 他肯定是在这里干活 |
[16:23] | That hammer’s not sharp enough to cause these wounds. | 那个锤并不锋利 不能导致这些伤口的产生 |
[16:26] | So we don’t have a murder weapon yet. | 那我们仍没有找到凶器 |
[16:29] | Let’s find one. | 找到它 |
[16:43] | I looked all over this place. | 我已经察看过这个地方 |
[16:44] | I haven’t found anything that looks like a murder weapon. | 没有找到任何像凶器的东西 |
[16:46] | Yeah,well,I think this guy Doug was lying. | 是啊 我认为Doug这家伙在撒谎 |
[16:48] | I think he knew exactly what he was doing. | 我认为他很清楚他做过什么 |
[16:49] | You’re saying this based on what? | 你根据什么作出这论断? |
[16:51] | Based on the fact that this soil could easily match the soil that Natalia found in the tread of his boot. | 根据这里的土壤成分非常吻合 Natalia在Doug靴底发现的土壤 |
[16:56] | Which,incidentally,is the same size as the boot print here. | 顺便提一下 这里的靴印大小也和他的吻合 |
[16:58] | I think he sat here,watched the Crawfords. | 我认为他坐在这里 监视着Crawford一家 |
[17:01] | He waited for the right moment,then he went in after them. | 他等候着适合的时机 然后入屋 |
[17:05] | The boot print doesn’t have anything to do with Doug’s state of mind. | 靴印与Doug的精神状态无关 |
[17:08] | Doug’s state of mind? | Doug的精神状态? |
[17:10] | But people who snap don’t calmly bind their victims. | 精神崩溃的人不会那么冷静地 捆绑受害者 |
[17:13] | This was premeditated murder. | 这是有预谋的谋杀 |
[17:15] | Wolfe,you’re deciding Doug did it; you’re not proving it. | Wolfe 你是在裁决Doug是作案者 而不是在证明是他做的 |
[17:17] | Yeah,that’s,that’s sort of what we do,Eric. | 对 那就是 就是我们要做的 Eric |
[17:20] | – We…We theorize. – Yeah. | 我们… 我们在推理 |
[17:22] | Do me a favor,just process the evidence before you convict the guy,okay? | 帮我一个忙 在你宣告那家伙有罪前 先处理证物 好吗? |
[17:31] | What’s going on with you two? | 你俩怎么了? |
[17:32] | Wolfe’s always jumping to conclusions. | Wolfe总是急于下结论 |
[17:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[17:35] | You think maybe you’re taking it personally? | 你不觉得或许是你太主观了? |
[17:38] | No.Look,I’ve been there. | 不 听着 我也有过那样的经历 |
[17:40] | I can see it. | 我能明白那种感受 |
[17:41] | All Doug wants is to remember. | Doug很想想起一切 |
[17:46] | I can understand how you would empathize with Doug. | 你对Doug的遭遇有同感 我能理解 |
[17:47] | Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s innocent. | 但并不意味他是清白的 |
[17:49] | Look,I-I…I can’t explain it. | 听着 我- 我… 我不知道怎么解释 |
[17:53] | I just don’t think he killed those people. | 我只是认为他没有杀害这些人 |
[17:57] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[17:58] | I called in a favor with the Feds. | 我请了FBI来帮忙 |
[17:59] | They have a facility for studying memory loss. | 他们有设备来帮助恢复失忆 |
[18:01] | I was going to take Doug. | 我准备带Doug去试试 |
[18:03] | You want to go with me? | 你想跟我一起来吗? |
[18:04] | Yeah,if it’s going to help us get to the bottom of what Doug remembers,yeah. | 好 如果这能恢复Doug的记忆 帮助我们查出真相 好的 |
[18:17] | Basically,it can tell us if Doug’s having a memory? | 基本上 它能帮我们分辨 Doug是否存在那部分记忆? |
[18:20] | Brain waves don’t lie. | 脑电波不会说谎 |
[18:21] | So if the information’s there,we’ll know. | 所以如果真有那信息存在 我们就能知道 |
[18:24] | Okay,Doug,we’re going to begin. | 好的 Doug 我们要开始了 |
[18:28] | Let’s start with an irrelevant stimulus. | 先从无关的刺激物开始 |
[18:36] | It’s flat. | 脑电波是平的 |
[18:37] | He’s not remembering. | 他没有相关记忆 |
[18:38] | All right,let’s move on to a target stimulus. | 好的 移到相关的刺激物 |
[18:41] | Something that Doug would know is pertinent to the case. | Doug知道的和案件有关的物件 |
[18:48] | All right,there’s a peak. | 好的 出现峰值 |
[18:50] | He’s remembering something. | 他记起些什么了 |
[18:51] | So far,so good. | 到目前为止 很好 |
[18:53] | Why don’t you try showing him something relevant to the crime scene that he says he can’t remember. | 你为什么不让他看一些和犯罪现场 有关 但他说不记得的东西 |
[19:04] | No,try another. | 试一下其它的 |
[19:10] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[19:15] | Maybe he really has amnesia. | 他可能真的是失忆 |
[19:18] | We have evidence of him at the house. | 我们有他出现在屋里的证据 |
[19:19] | I mean,we know that he was there. | 我的意思是 我们知道他曾经呆过那里 |
[19:24] | Try one last one. | 再试最后一个 |
[19:34] | There was…there was so much. | 有… 有很多 |
[19:37] | He’s reacting to the picture of Mitch Crawford. | 他对Mitch Crawford的图象有反应 |
[19:39] | Blood.It was everywhere. | 血 到处都是血 |
[19:42] | There was too much. | 好多血 |
[19:43] | He’s remembering the murder. | 他记起凶案现场了 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna show him another picture of Mitch. | 我要再让他看Mitch的另一幅图 |
[19:48] | Knife was in his chest. | 刀插在他的胸口 |
[19:51] | Doug,what are you saying? | Doug 你想说什么? |
[19:52] | Do you remember this man? | 你记得这个男人吗? |
[19:56] | I was holding the knife. | 我握住那把刀 |
[19:57] | I wanted to get it out. | 想拔出来 |
[19:59] | I pulled it out of him. | 我从他身上拔出了刀 |
[20:00] | Blood was all over me. | 血贱得我全身都是 |
[20:02] | Did you stab him? | 你捅他了么? |
[20:06] | It’s cold. | 很冷 |
[20:08] | I can feel the cold in my hair– there’s ice. | 我能感觉到恨冷– 有冰 |
[20:10] | Get this thing off me! | 把这个拿掉! |
[20:12] | Doug,relax– just stay calm. | Doug放松 冷静点 |
[20:14] | There’s ice. | 有冰 |
[20:15] | Doug,hang on. | Doug 坚持住 |
[20:17] | – I didn’t kill him. – Hey,hey,hey… | – 我没杀他 – 嘿 嘿 嘿… |
[20:18] | I didn’t kill…Get this thing off. | – 我没杀人… – 把这个拿掉 |
[20:22] | – It’s okay. – I didn’t… | – 没事了 – 我没有… |
[20:23] | Hey,hey,it’s okay. | 嘿 没事了 |
[20:25] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[20:26] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[20:27] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀任何人 |
[20:40] | I really didn’t think that Doug did it, | 我认为真不是Doug干的 |
[20:43] | but the EEG confirmed that he was remembering. | 但脑电图证实他的记忆有所恢复 |
[20:47] | I did some background checking on Doug, | 我对Doug做了些调查 |
[20:49] | and when he was eight years old,his father was murdered,and he witnessed it. | 他父亲在他8岁时死于谋杀 他是目击证人 |
[20:53] | It says he was found unconscious,covered in his father’s blood,holding the knife that killed him. | 据说当时发现他时 他丧失意识 浑身是血 手里握着杀他父亲的那把刀 |
[20:58] | I believe that is the first time he experienced amnesia. | 我相信他的失忆症从那时开始 |
[21:02] | But he didn’t do it? | 但不是他干的? |
[21:03] | No,he didn’t. | 对 不是 |
[21:04] | An ex-wife confessed to it. | 他爸的前妻自首了 |
[21:10] | I showed him the picture of Mitch Crawford. | 我给他看了Mitch Crawford的照片 |
[21:12] | He reacted to it,which means that he had to have been talking about him. | 他对此有反应 就是说他们一定说过话 |
[21:15] | You mentioned ice. | 你提到了冰 |
[21:17] | Yeah,there was no ice at the Crawford crime scene. | 对 但是Crawford案谋杀现场没有冰 |
[21:19] | No,but the glass coffee table was smashed when his father was murdered. | 是的 但他爸被杀时 玻璃咖啡桌被打碎了 |
[21:29] | So,to a young boy looking down on his father’s dead body,that would look a lot like ice. | 那么当小孩看着他爸的尸体 碎玻璃就像冰一样 |
[21:36] | So,the question becomes: which murder is he remembering? | 所以问题是 他回忆起的是哪场谋杀? |
[22:01] | What have you got on the Crawford family? | 在Crawford一家这边发现什么线索? |
[22:04] | All three victims died of exsanguination due to multiple stab wounds,all in the upper torso. | 3名受害者均死于捅伤后大量出血 都是上半身受伤 |
[22:09] | Victoria and Sara’s wounds are deep,jagged,powerful. | Victoria和Sara的伤口深 呈锯齿状 下手有力 |
[22:14] | And what about the father? | 父亲的呢? |
[22:15] | His are different. | 他的不同 |
[22:16] | They’re shallow,erratic. | 伤口很浅 不规律 |
[22:18] | Hesitant. | 下手犹豫 |
[22:20] | You know,Delko said that Doug Benson freaked out when he saw his father killed. | Delko说Doug Benson看见 他爸被杀时都吓傻了 |
[22:25] | Maybe he did the same thing when he stabbed Mitch. | 也许他在捅Mitch时情况一样 |
[22:28] | So,he might have been completely lucid when he stabbed Victoria and Sara. | 他在捅Victoria和Sara的时候 很可能头脑完全清醒 |
[22:31] | With him claiming amnesia,I don’t know how to prove he’s a killer. | 他说他有失忆症 该如何证明他就是凶手呢 |
[22:36] | Take the personal effects. | 检查下私人物品 |
[22:38] | – If he did do the stabbing,then maybe there’s evidence of him. – Okay. | – 如果真是他捅的人 应该会留下证据 – 对 |
[22:45] | Thank you,Tara. | 谢谢 Tara |
[23:59] | Thank you much. | 非常感谢 |
[24:04] | How are you doing,beautiful? | 你好啊 美女 |
[24:11] | It appears,Mr. Sabin,that the nightclub business is recession-proof. | 看起来 Sabin先生 夜总会生意完全不受经济衰退影响嘛 |
[24:20] | How can I help you,Lieutenant? | 有什么事情啊 |
[24:21] | Mitch Crawford. | 队长? |
[24:24] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[24:26] | He was my financial advisor. | 他是我的理财顾问 |
[24:27] | He handled all my investments. | 处理我所有的投资 |
[24:29] | Then you should know that he was murdered this morning,along with his wife and daughter. | 那你应该知道他今早被杀了 还有他的妻子和女儿 |
[24:36] | What’s that got to do with me? | 跟我有什么关系? |
[24:37] | I can put you at the house. | 有证据证明你在他家出现过 |
[24:43] | I went to see him a few days ago,after the market went south. | 因为市场不景气 我几天前去找了他 |
[24:46] | So how does over a million dollars just disappear? | 100多万美元怎么会就这么消失了? |
[24:48] | It’s the market. | 市场就是这样 |
[24:49] | It’s in free fall. | 在自由下落 |
[24:50] | How come you didn’t you get hurt? | 那你怎么没受损失? |
[24:51] | I did. | 我受损失了 |
[24:52] | – Everybody did. – Yeah?You’re lying to me. | – 大家都损失了 – 是吗? 你在说谎 |
[24:54] | Hey…Hey!Hey!Hey,let go of me! | 嘿… 嘿! 放开我! |
[25:00] | I lost a good chunk of cash. | 我损失了一大笔现金 |
[25:02] | Maybe my cool. | 也许我该冷静 |
[25:05] | Not my proudest moment. | 不是我逞能的时候 |
[25:06] | It turns out that a number of his more unhappy clients are suing him. | 恰巧他有几个很不愉快的客户起诉了他 |
[25:10] | Well,I’m not a litigious person. | 我可不喜欢闹上法庭 |
[25:12] | How do you settle your disputes,Mr. Sabin? | 你是怎么解决你们的争执的 Sabin先生 |
[25:15] | All you can prove is that we argued. | 你只能证实我们发生了争执 |
[25:18] | – You have one other thing going for you. – Yeah? | – 你还有一项可能 – 是吗? |
[25:22] | And what’s that? | 是什么? |
[25:25] | Motive. | 动机 |
[25:49] | Excuse me.Can you help me out here,please? | 打扰 可以让我出去吗? |
[25:51] | Can you get me out of here,please? | 让我出去行吗? |
[25:53] | I’m not like these guys. | 我和这些人不一样 |
[25:55] | I don’t belong here. | 我不该在这里 |
[25:57] | What,you think you’re better than me? | 怎么 你觉得你比我好? |
[25:59] | That’s not what I meant. | 不是这个意思 |
[26:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊? |
[26:03] | Doug Benson. | |
[26:04] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[26:05] | What you in for,Doug Benson? | 你怎么进来的 Doug Benson? |
[26:08] | Let-Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[26:09] | You,uh… | 你… |
[26:10] | You steal a cell phone at the mall? | 你偷了店里的手机? |
[26:12] | Or some 15-year-old girl? | 还是上了15岁的小姑娘? |
[26:14] | No. | 不是 |
[26:15] | Jaywalking. | 不遵守交通规则 |
[26:17] | That it,punk? | 是吧 小垃圾? |
[26:19] | I killed three people. | 我杀了3个人 |
[26:21] | I stabbed them to death. | 我把他们捅死了 |
[26:23] | Mother,father and daughter. | 妈妈爸爸和女儿 |
[26:37] | So when exactly did you get your memory back? | 你的记忆什么时候都回来了? |
[26:40] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[26:41] | I just heard you tell that man your name. | 我听见你告诉那人你的名字 |
[26:43] | One of your officers,Delko,said he found my wallet. | Delko警官说他发现了我的钱包 |
[26:47] | Had my picture and my name. | 里面有我的照片和名字 |
[26:48] | I also heard you admit to killing the family. | 我还听见你承认杀了那家人 |
[26:50] | What does that prove? | 那能证明什么呢? |
[26:51] | Everyone here says I did it. | 人人都说是我干的 |
[26:53] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[26:55] | I remember that you thought I was guilty from the start. | 我还记得你一开始就觉得我有罪 |
[26:59] | But your friend,Delko– he doesn’t. | 但你的朋友 Delko 他不这么认为 |
[27:01] | – He’s gonna get me out of here. – Hey. | 他会帮我出去的 |
[27:17] | So,were you able to match the boot print from the crime scene to Doug Benson? | 现场的脚印和Doug Benson的能对上吗? |
[27:21] | Not definitively. | 不肯定 |
[27:22] | Wear and tear on the sole only gave us partials. | 鞋底的磨损印并不完整 |
[27:25] | So,basically,we got nothing? | 那么我们基本上得不到什么线索? |
[27:26] | I’m trying something different. | 我在用新设备 |
[27:28] | – Might help narrow your investigation. – Okay. | – 可能会缩小调查范围 – 好的 |
[27:30] | It’s called stature analysis. | 这个叫身材分析仪 |
[27:32] | It’s an experimental tool from the UK. | 从英国来的实验器材 |
[27:34] | The laser creates a 3-D representation of the print. | 激光可以创建鞋印的3维立体效果 |
[27:37] | The computer then measures the depth of the impressions made by the heel,ball,and toes. | 然后电脑能根据脚趾 脚掌和脚跟处的 脚印深度进行计算测量 |
[27:42] | I can then input those measurements… | 然后统计这些测量结果 |
[27:48] | And that gives us the weight. | 就得出人的体重 |
[27:49] | Not only the weight,also his height. | 以及身高 |
[27:52] | There– whoever wore these boots is between six foot,zero and six foot,one inch tall. | 出来了– 穿这鞋的人 身高在6尺和6尺1寸之间 |
[27:58] | – That changes everything. – No. | 不 一切都改变了 |
[28:01] | Doug Benson’s five foot,eight. | Doug Benson是5尺8寸高 |
[28:06] | Let me ask you something: Could a military boot have made that footprint? | 请教个问题 军靴有可能留下这种脚印吗? |
[28:12] | I believe so. | 很有可能 |
[28:19] | Where were you this morning,Logan? | 你今天早晨在哪里 Logan? |
[28:23] | I was at our vacation house. | 在我们家度假屋 |
[28:26] | My dad called last night. | 我爸昨晚打电话给我 |
[28:29] | He…said he was having trouble with some clients. | 他说和客户有纠纷 |
[28:32] | He was going to take Mom and Sara to the house until things cooled off. | 要把妈妈和Sara带去那里住 等事情平息 |
[28:35] | And what did you see? | 你看见了什么? |
[28:42] | When I got to the house,I heard voices inside. | 我到那里时 听见里面有声音 |
[28:49] | I looked through a window and I… | 我透过窗户看到… |
[28:54] | There was a man with a knife. | 有个男的拿着刀 |
[28:58] | He killed my dad. | 他杀了我爸 |
[29:00] | There was nothing I could do. | 我没办法救他 |
[29:02] | You could have called the police,Logan. | 你可以报警 Logan |
[29:04] | You’re right,Lieutenant,but… | 是的 队长 但是… |
[29:09] | I snuck out of school to see them. | 我是逃学出来看他们的 |
[29:11] | If my superiors find out,they’ll throw me in the brig. | 如果上级发现 会关我禁闭的 |
[29:15] | Just… please don’t tell them. | 请别告诉他们 |
[29:26] | Is this the man you saw? | 你看见的是这个人吗? |
[29:29] | Yeah,that’s him. | 对 是他 |
[29:30] | I remember the red hat he was wearing. | 我记得他带着红帽子 |
[29:32] | A red hat. | 红帽子 |
[29:39] | Somebody saw me kill those people? | 有人看见我杀了那些人? |
[29:45] | You fled the murder scene,Doug. | 你是从现场逃跑的 Doug |
[29:48] | And you discarded the murder weapon. | 你还扔了杀人凶器 |
[29:56] | – I’m gonna make sure to have a doctor meet with you in holding. – What,so he can help me remember? | – 在押期间我保证有医生给你治疗 – 什么 他能帮我重拾记忆吗? |
[30:02] | If I did kill that family,I’ll do the time for it. | 如果我真杀了那家人 我会坐牢的 |
[30:05] | But I don’t need my mind to play it back for me. | 但我不需要镜头在我脑中重放一遍 |
[30:17] | We waiting on Tripp? | 我们在等Tripp? |
[30:19] | We are. | 是啊 |
[30:21] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧? |
[30:25] | No,not really. | 不 不是很好 |
[30:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:27] | I found out that Doug’s all alone. | 我发现Doug一直很孤独 |
[30:29] | Doesn’t have a wife…family. | 没有妻子… 没有家庭 |
[30:34] | You know you’re not Doug,right? | 你清楚你并不是Doug 对吗? |
[30:37] | Yeah,I know. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Your friendship means a lot to me,Calleigh. | 你这个朋友对我很重要 Calleigh |
[30:47] | I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我不知道你居然这么重视我 |
[30:49] | What? | 什么? |
[30:50] | How can you not know that? | 你怎么会不知道? |
[30:52] | You read my file. | 你看了我的档案 |
[30:56] | That was an unrelated case. | 那是另外一件无关的案子 |
[30:59] | It’s important to me to respect your privacy. | 我必须尊重你的隐私 |
[31:09] | Well,who’s organizing this picnic? | 你们倒是相谈甚欢啊 |
[31:12] | Uh,Logan Crawford said that he saw Doug stab his father. | Logan Crawford说亲眼 看到Doug捅死了他父亲 |
[31:16] | And he was wearing a red hat. | 他那时戴着红帽子 |
[31:18] | We need to find that hat. | 我们得找到那帽子 |
[31:19] | When PD picked Doug up here,he didn’t have a hat. | 警察局把Doug送来的时侯他没戴帽子 |
[31:22] | – I can see where this is headed. – Pick a street. | – 我知道下一步怎么做了 – 选一条街吧 |
[31:23] | Trace it all the way back to where the Crawford family was killed. | 追踪每条通往Crawford一家 被害现场的路 |
[31:26] | Well,you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[31:27] | I’m breaking in a pair of new shoes today,so I think I’ll start with the intersection. | 我今天才穿的新鞋 所以我从十字路口开始 |
[31:31] | All right,I’m gonna take First. | 好吧 那我从第一大道开始 |
[31:32] | Do you want to take Elm? | 你去Elm大街吗? |
[31:33] | Done. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | Hey,man,PD. | 嘿 伙计 我是警察 |
[31:51] | – Hold up.I need to take a look in that mailbox. – Sure. | – 等一下 我得检查一下邮箱 – 好的 |
[31:55] | – Hold on. – Thanks. | – 请便 – 谢谢 |
[32:37] | Natalia,we’ve got a rush for DNA. | Natalia 马上检验一下DNA |
[32:58] | Hey,I was waiting for you. | 嘿 等你呢 |
[33:00] | This is the file Horatio wanted. | 这是Horatio要的档案 |
[33:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:05] | – About what happened earlier,I didn’t mean to put you on the spot. – Forget it. | – 之前那事 我不是要让你为难 – 算了 |
[33:11] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不想就算了呢? |
[33:14] | Eric,I am so confused. | Eric 我很困惑 |
[33:19] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[33:22] | You are going to have to tell me, | 你告诉我 |
[33:23] | because,until I actually hear you say the words,I don’t even know if you believe it yourself. | 因为如果你不亲口告诉我 你可能连自己都不信 |
[33:31] | – Do you know what I’m saying? – I do. | – 你明白吗? – 我明白 |
[33:57] | Well,the sweat on the brim is from Doug Benson. | 帽檐上的汗液是Doug Benson的 |
[33:59] | Okay,so that confirms the cadet’s story. | 这证实了军校生的话 |
[34:02] | And we’ve got the blood on Doug’s clothing from the victims. | 我们在Doug衣服上找到受害人的血迹 |
[34:05] | Got his prints at the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场找到了他的指纹 |
[34:07] | Got more than enough to book him. | 足够起诉他了 |
[34:10] | Where was the hat found? | 帽子是在哪找到的? |
[34:12] | A couple of blocks from the intersection where Doug was picked up. | 离Doug被发现的十字路口 几个街区的地方 |
[34:15] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[34:17] | Because it’s shedding black particles. | 因为上面落下来黑色颗粒 |
[34:19] | Dirt from the pavement? | 路面的碎渣? |
[34:21] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[35:19] | Did you find something? | 发现什么了吗? |
[35:20] | – Nitrocellulose on the hat. – That’s gunshot residue. | – 帽子上有硝化纤维 – 是枪击残留 |
[35:25] | Are you thinking he didn’t do it? | 你觉得他没有杀人? |
[35:26] | I’m thinking he was forced to do it. | 我觉得他是被人强迫的 |
[35:30] | I said kill him! | 我说杀了他! |
[35:31] | Do it! Do it! | 快! 快! |
[35:52] | We went to the firing range. | 我们去了射击练习场 |
[35:54] | We have the gun that you always use. | 我们找到了你的常用抢 |
[35:55] | All we have to do is test-fire it and prove that you forced Doug Benson to kill your family. | 我们只要试射就能证明是你逼迫 Doug Benson杀了你全家 |
[35:59] | What?No! | 什么? 不是我! |
[36:01] | I didn’t force anybody to do anything. | 我没有逼迫任何人做任何事 |
[36:03] | Who’s Doug Benson? | 谁是Doug Benson? |
[36:05] | He’s the handyman who was working at the house during the murders. | 他就是案发时在现场工作的杂务工 |
[36:07] | You want us to start believing you? | 你要我们相信你? |
[36:09] | Start talking. | 就说实话 |
[36:11] | Logan,we spoke with your superiors. | Logan我们找过你的上级 |
[36:13] | We know that you haven’t been home in months. | 得知你有几个月没回家了 |
[36:15] | Not even for the holidays. | 甚至节假日 |
[36:16] | You didn’t go to that house this morning to see them, | 你早上没有回家见他们 |
[36:18] | so why don’t you tell us why you were really there? | 为什么不告诉我们你在哪? |
[36:21] | Look… my father played fast and loose with his clients’ money. | 听着… 我父亲不拿客户的钱当回事 |
[36:26] | We always knew someone was going to come after us. | 我们一直知道有人会找我们算账 |
[36:29] | – That make you mad? – Nah. | – 是这个把你逼疯了? – 不是 |
[36:32] | He called last night to tell me that they were going on the run. | 他昨晚打电话给我说他们准备跑路 |
[36:34] | He was going to leave money for me in the barbecue. | 他打算把给我的钱放在烧烤炉里 |
[36:41] | But when I got there,the money was gone. | 但当我去的时候 钱不见了 |
[36:45] | I figured whoever killed my family got to the money first. | 我想有人杀了我全家 拿了钱 |
[36:57] | Okay,so you claim that the money was gone when you arrived. | 所以你说你去之前 钱就不见了 |
[37:00] | I mean,you didn’t have a look around? | 我是说 你们没有四处找? |
[37:02] | But do you think if I’d found it,I’d come back here? | 难道我拿到了钱还会回这儿? |
[37:08] | So,whoever forced Doug to kill these people,also stole a bag of cash. | 所以逼Doug杀了人的那家伙 偷走了一袋钱 |
[37:11] | From all places,a fire pit. | 从… 让我搞清楚 从烧烤炉里? |
[37:15] | Would you think to look there? | 你想去那看看? |
[37:16] | No,but,um,I don’t think I’ll find a million dollars,ever,anytime in my life. | 我从来没想过能找到100万 |
[37:20] | I don’t have that kind of luck. | 我可没这样的运气 |
[37:32] | Luck is a fickle thing,my friend. | 运气说不准啥时候就来了 朋友 |
[37:34] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[37:36] | Why is that? | 怎么说? |
[37:37] | ‘Cause whoever took the cash left one beaut of a print. | 因为拿了钱的人留下一枚”美丽”的指纹 |
[37:52] | So,Mr. Sabin… | 那么Sabin先生… |
[37:55] | we recovered your fingerprints. | 我们找到了你的指纹 |
[37:59] | Where exactly? | 在哪? |
[38:00] | At the Crawford home,on the | 在Crawford家里 三重谋杀案的现场– |
[38:03] | where,incidentally,you absconded with the man’s money. | 碰巧的是 你从那卷款而逃 |
[38:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[38:20] | I didn’t take any money. | 我没有拿任何钱 |
[38:24] | Horatio. | |
[38:25] | Get a gander at what we found stashed in his office. | 看看我们在他办公室发现了什么 |
[38:33] | So you were saying? | 你怎么说? |
[38:37] | What does that prove? | 这又证明什么? |
[38:38] | It proves you’re a liar. | 这证明你撒谎了 |
[38:55] | Okay,I took the money. | 好吧 我拿了钱 |
[38:58] | Still doesn’t prove I killed anyone. | 还是不能证明我杀了人 |
[39:01] | Mr. Sabin,it will. | Sabin先生 它能 |
[39:16] | Mitch Crawford’s a– was– a liar and a thief. | Mitch Crawford是一个骗子和小偷 |
[39:22] | As far as I’m concerned,that money’s mine. | 我认为 那钱是我的 |
[39:25] | – So you took it,after you killed him and his family? – You process the shotgun? | – 所以你在杀了他家人后拿走了钱? – 你检测了那把枪? |
[39:29] | I had Travers run it against the hat Doug Benson was wearing. | 我要Travers比照 Doug Benson戴的帽子检测的 |
[39:34] | Thank you,Eric. | 谢谢 Eric |
[39:35] | – Didn’t you arrest the guy who killed him? – Turns out,he was coerced. | – 你们不逮捕了杀他的人吗? – 他是被强迫的 |
[39:38] | To kill a whole family? | 杀了人一家? |
[39:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:40] | And yet,you did kill the family. | 你杀了他全家 |
[39:43] | Along with Doug Benson’s help. | 在Doug Benson的帮助之下 |
[39:49] | I don’t even know who that is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[39:51] | Doug Benson? | |
[39:52] | He’s the innocent man you held at gunpoint. | 那个你用枪指着的无辜的人 |
[39:54] | He’s the guy you made stab Mitch Crawford. | 你逼他捅了Mitch Crawford |
[39:57] | That was after you killed Mitch’s wife and child. | 在你杀了Mitch的妻子和孩子之后 |
[39:59] | You guys can’t get me. | 你们抓不到我 |
[40:02] | ‘Cause that man never saw me. | 因为那个人没看到我的脸 |
[40:04] | Didn’t have to. | 不需要看到你 |
[40:06] | Jagged edge of your shotgun caught a fiber of Doug’s hat. | 在你的枪口上找到了Doug帽子的纤维 |
[40:17] | I trusted Mitch with my money. | 我把钱托付给Mitch |
[40:20] | That rat didn’t just squander it,he stole from me. | 那个混蛋不仅辜负了我的信任 还偷走了我的钱 |
[40:25] | So I had to collect. | 所以我要拿回来 |
[40:27] | You got your money. | 你拿到钱了 |
[40:30] | Why’d you kill his family? | 为什么要杀了他全家? |
[40:32] | He said there was no money. | 他说没钱 |
[40:35] | So I killed his wife. | 所以我杀了他妻子 |
[40:38] | And I’ll tell you,that got him talking. | 他才说老实话 |
[40:42] | But the money was only half what he stole,and not enough to save my club from bankruptcy. | 但是那才够他偷走的一半 也不够我维系快破产的俱乐部 |
[40:46] | So he took what was precious to you,and you returned the favor. | 所以他拿走了你重要的东西 你也还以颜色 |
[40:51] | When Doug Benson tried to help,you manipulated him. | Doug Benson想救人 你利用了他 |
[40:56] | You turned him into a murderer. | 你把他变成凶手 |
[40:57] | But what I don’t understand is… | 但我不明白的是… |
[41:00] | you had a gun. | 你有枪 |
[41:02] | Why didn’t you shoot him? | 怎么不打死他? |
[41:03] | Why not get rid of everybody? | 为什么不打死所有人? |
[41:05] | What,and spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder? | 什么 然后下半辈子都提心吊胆? |
[41:10] | See,I put the knife in someone else’s hands, | 看 我把刀给别人 |
[41:13] | then you clowns spend your time looking for them and not for me. | 这样你们这些笨蛋 就花时间找他们而不是我 |
[41:18] | And yet…yet here we are. | 但是我们还是找到你了 |
[41:37] | – You look at me,you die.Walk! Walk! – Okay.Okay. | – 敢看我你就死了 走! 走! – 好的 好的 |
[41:41] | – Get down!Now,you’re going to kill this piece of trash,or you’re going to die like his family. – No. | 蹲下! 现在 杀了这混蛋 否则你就跟他家人一样去死 |
[41:47] | Pick up the knife. Pick up the knife!Pick it up! | 捡起刀 捡起刀! 快捡起来! |
[41:49] | No! | 不! |
[41:50] | Pick it up! | 捡起来! |
[41:51] | Pick up the knife! | 捡起刀! |
[41:53] | No! | 不! |
[41:54] | Go on,stick it in. | 快点 捅进去 |
[41:56] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[41:59] | Do it! Do it! | 快! 快! |
[42:02] | Yeah! | 很好 |
[42:05] | Do it,again! | 继续! |
[42:06] | Again! Again! | 继续! 继续! |
[42:51] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办? |
[42:56] | Well,it’s my guess that you’ll be charged with second-degree murder. | 我想你会被控二级谋杀 |
[43:02] | So I can still go to jail? | 所以我还是要进监狱? |
[43:05] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[43:12] | You think…there’s any hope for me? | 你觉得… 我还有希望吗? |
[43:19] | Course I do. | 有的 |
[43:28] | CSI MIAMI Season 07 Episode 12 |