时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | Someone, please! | 来人哪! 救命呀! |
[03:08] | I couldn’t cut the engine in time. | 我没能及时关掉发动机 |
[03:10] | My foreman thought he heard a scream, but it was too late. | 我的工头觉得听到了一声尖叫 但已经太晚了 |
[03:14] | You think he was buried alive this morning, huh? | 你认为他是今早被活埋的哈? |
[03:19] | This is unbelievable. We just broke ground. | 真是难以置信 我们刚开挖 |
[03:23] | First day on an 18-month build. | 18个月工期的第一天 |
[03:26] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底怎么回事呀? |
[03:28] | What time did your crew clock in? | 你的人什么时候上的班? |
[03:30] | 6:00 at the depot, but we didn’t roll in here until around 9:30. | 6点到的车站 但9点半左右才到这儿 |
[03:35] | You didn’t notice the loose dirt? | 你没发现土质很松吗? |
[03:37] | I just thought it would be a easy place to stop my work. | 我就想找块好挖的地开挖 |
[03:41] | Did you have security present? | 你们有安保措施吗? |
[03:44] | No, it’s an empty lot. | 没有 这儿一直空着 |
[03:47] | It’s not empty anymore, is it? | 现在可不空了 |
[04:27] | CSI: Miami Season07 Episode11 Tipping Point | |
[04:48] | You said someone heard screaming? | 你说有人听到尖叫声? |
[04:50] | Yeah, the foreman did. | 对 工头听到了 |
[04:53] | How awful to have been buried alive. | 被活埋得有多惨哪 |
[04:58] | But he had to have been sedated, right? | 他肯定被麻醉了 对吧? |
[05:00] | I mean, to get him in the box, in the ground without a fight. | 得毫无反抗地 把他放进箱子里 埋在地下 |
[05:04] | Actually, no. Not sedated. He was shot. | 实际上不是 他不是被麻醉而是被枪击了 |
[05:10] | Got a bullet hole in his chest. | 胸口有个弹孔 |
[05:14] | Got an entrance… | 子弹射进来… |
[05:18] | and an exit. | 又穿出去 |
[05:20] | Okay, so he was shot, put in a box and then buried. | 好的 那他就是被枪击 然后放进箱子里活埋 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna look for a bullet. | 我去找找子弹 |
[05:24] | Might be he was shot in Hialeah and then dumped here. | 也许他是在Hialeah市遭枪击 然后被扔在这儿 |
[05:27] | Just got off the phone with Crime Stoppers. | 我刚和”灭罪热线”打完电话 |
[05:29] | Somebody called in a tip on a murder this morning. | 今早有人提供一起谋杀案的线索 |
[05:31] | Description matches our vic. | 描述符合受害者 |
[05:33] | Yeah, but those people are just trying to make a buck off the county. | 但那些人就想得到郡里发的奖金 |
[05:36] | Can we trust a tip from someone who gets paid to give it? | 他们为了钱提供的线索能可靠吗? |
[05:39] | Well now, most days I might agree with you, but unless I’m missing something here, | 大部分时候我跟你想法一样 可现在除非你们有线索我不知道 |
[05:43] | we started out with no leads. | 咱们可是毫无头绪呀 |
[05:50] | Tara, is there something in his pocket? | Tara 他口袋里是不是有东西? |
[05:58] | Some sort of an old cell phone. | 是种老式手机 |
[06:01] | Actually, it’s not a cell phone. | 这其实不是手机 |
[06:03] | It’s a cardio messenger. | 是部心脏信号器 |
[06:05] | Is that some sort of a heart device? | 是一种心脏仪器吗? |
[06:07] | Well, yeah, it cou be linked to a pacemaker in his chest. | 对 它与他胸腔里的心脏起搏器相联 |
[06:10] | I think we just found our first lead. | 我想我们刚找到第一条线索 |
[06:31] | The cardio messenger. | 心脏信号器 |
[06:32] | Yeah, it’s a device that transmits a signal from his pacemaker to a Web site | 对 这种装置把信号 从他的心脏起搏器传送到某个网页 |
[06:36] | that allows his doctors to trace his arrhythmia. | 以便医生监控他的心律 |
[06:39] | And it also gave us an I.D.His name is Michael Olvera. | 也给我们提供了他的身份 他叫Michael Olvera |
[06:44] | He was a resident of Hialeah. | 他是Hialeah市居民 |
[06:47] | Okay. And that’s his EKG I take it. | 好的 这是他的心电图吧 |
[06:51] | Yeah, the flat line puts his time of death at 9:21 this morning at the construction site. | 对 直线表明他今早9点21分 死在建筑工地 |
[07:05] | But going back through his EKG, we can see his blood pressure dipped sharply around 8:00 a.m. | 但回溯心电图能发现 8点左右他的血压急剧下降 |
[07:11] | So this has to be when he was shot. | 那时他遭到了枪击 |
[07:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:19] | So based on this information, he was shot an hour and a half before the auger actually killed him. | 所以在钻孔机杀死他之前一个半小时 他遭到枪击 |
[07:26] | Plenty of time to get from Hialeah to the burial site. | 有充足时间把他从Hialeah市 带到活埋地点 |
[07:31] | So we’re looking for a primary crime scene. | 所以还得找到第一案发现场 |
[07:52] | You sure? You sure it was him? | 你确定吗? 确定是他吗? |
[07:56] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[08:02] | I’d probably be locked up if it wasn’t for Reverend Mike. | 要不是Mike神父 我还在坐牢呢 |
[08:07] | Michael Olvera was a reverend? | Michael Olvera是位神父? |
[08:08] | Yeah, but he was the real deal. | 对 但他是干实事的 |
[08:10] | He didn’t just preach in your face. | 他不是只对着你布道 |
[08:12] | He actually helped people. | 他实实在在帮助大家 |
[08:14] | Everyone just called him Rev. | 大家都尊称他”神父” |
[08:17] | This was his home? | 这是他家? |
[08:19] | He opened his casa to anyone. | 他的家门向所有人敞开 |
[08:21] | Called it Saint Judes. | 把它称为”圣犹达之家” (圣犹达: 十二圣徒之一) |
[08:23] | Said we were his lost causes. | 他说我们是他的”迷途羔羊” |
[08:25] | I understand he used it to keep kids away from gangs. | 我明白他以此来保护孩子们 不受帮派伤害 |
[08:29] | Taught us skills for the real world. | 他教我们生存之道 |
[08:31] | A real paycheck, real life, you know. | 怎么拿正经薪水 过正经日子 |
[08:34] | I’m sure there were plenty of people that didn’t appreciate what he was doing. | 我肯定有很多人 对他的所作所为非常不满 |
[08:37] | Rev Mike knew he was always a target. | Mike神父知道他总是别人的眼中钉 |
[08:40] | I mean, this place was messed with all the time. | 我是说 这地方一直很乱 |
[08:42] | Graffiti, broken windows. | 涂鸦 打碎的窗户 |
[08:45] | Rev always just went out and fixed it. | 神父总是出去把问题解决掉 |
[08:47] | He never backed down. | 他从没退缩过 |
[08:49] | Had he received any threats recently? | 他最近受到过威胁吗? |
[08:51] | Somebody tagged the wall outside, but Rev painted over it. | 有人在外墙上涂鸦 但神父把它们刷掉了 |
[08:55] | Maybe the artist was tired of getting his work covered up. | 也许涂鸦的人受够了作品被刷掉 |
[08:58] | I think we should take a look. | 我想我们该去看一眼 |
[09:00] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[09:35] | Are you getting an image? | 得到图像了吗? |
[09:37] | The T ray is picking up the change in the paint layers. | T射线正在收集涂层间的变化 |
[09:40] | It’s definitely a different type under the green paint. | 绿漆下肯定是另一个样 |
[09:43] | It’s graffiti. | 是涂鸦 |
[09:46] | – Can we tighten the focus? – Yeah. | – 能加强焦点吗? – 可以 |
[09:50] | Craneos Rifa. | Craneos Rifa(西班牙语) |
[09:53] | Craneos– that’s a Latin gang. | Craneos是一个拉丁帮派 |
[09:56] | Yes, and Rifa means “control,” doesn’t it? | 没错 Rifa的意思是”控制” 对吧 |
[09:59] | Yeah. This is their neighborhood. | 对 这是他们的地盘 |
[10:01] | Gang unit’s been after them for years. | 帮派势力控制这儿很多年了 |
[10:02] | They use kids to do all of their dirty work. | 他们利用孩子做各种肮脏勾当 |
[10:05] | Maybe Reverend Mike got in the way. | 也许Mike神父挡他们的道了 |
[10:10] | Got a tag here. | 这有个标记 |
[10:12] | ZAR. I don’t know what that means. | ZAR 不知道什么意思 |
[10:15] | Let’s find out. | 我们去搞清楚吧 |
[10:22] | And you can guarantee me that no one will know that I was the one that told? | 你能向我保证没人会知道是我说的? |
[10:26] | It’s confidential. Your name won’t be used. This way. | 这是保密的 不会提到你的名字 这边请 |
[10:39] | Yolanda Ramoz, Lieutenant Caine. | Yolanda Ramoz 这位是Caine队长 |
[10:42] | Have a seat, Ms. Ramoz. | 请坐 Ramoz女士 |
[10:47] | Detective Tripp tells me you have information about the murder. | Tripp警探告诉我你有谋杀案的信息 |
[10:50] | So how much do I get for telling you? | 告诉你我能拿多少钱? |
[10:55] | Ms.Ramoz, a man lost his life. | Ramoz女士 有个人无辜被害 |
[10:58] | I understand that, Lieutenant, but I got my own life to worry about. | 我懂 队长 但我得担心我的命呀 |
[11:02] | Look. Depending on where your tip tas our investigation, | 瞧 根据你提供的线索 对我们调查的帮助大小 |
[11:06] | Crime Stoppers could authorize anywhere from $50 to $1,000. | “灭罪热线”会提供 50到1000美元不等的奖励 |
[11:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:18] | I make, like, four dollars an hour putting flyers on cars, you know? | 你知道吗 我靠往汽车上贴传单 每小时挣4块钱 |
[11:23] | So I was covering the street off of 4th and Willis early this morning, | 所以今天一大早 我就在第4街和Willis街之间转悠 |
[11:27] | and I heard this gunshot. | 然后我听到枪声 |
[11:31] | Was that guy Reverend Mike? | 那人就是Mike神父吗? |
[11:36] | Did you see anybody? | 你看到谁了吗? |
[11:38] | After that, I ran like hell. | 那之后我就赶紧跑了 |
[11:46] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[11:48] | So I get my money now? | 我现在能拿钱了吗? |
[11:50] | I’ll let you know. | 我会通知你的 |
[11:52] | Miss Ramoz, we’re going to need the exact address of where you saw that shooting. | Ramoz女士 我们需要你目击枪击时的确切地址 |
[12:08] | Got what looks to be a nine mil. | 找到一枚9毫米口径子弹 |
[12:11] | It’s from the base of the tree. The hole’s fresh. | 在树底下 弹孔还很新 |
[12:14] | Might explain the blood drops here. | 那就能解释这儿的血滴了 |
[12:22] | Something definitely happened here. | 这儿肯定发生过什么 |
[12:25] | I’m just glad our tipster was honest. | 我很高兴咱们的线人说的是实话 |
[12:28] | Yeah. It’s the kind of neighborhood people see everything, but they’re scared to talk. | 是呀 这儿的人们什么都知道 但不敢说出来 |
[12:33] | Hopefully, Crime Stoppers will give them a chance to. | 希望”灭罪热线”能让他们说出来 |
[12:49] | Wonder if this might belong to our victim, too. | 不知道这个是不是受害者的 |
[12:51] | It’s a Saint Jude pendant. | “圣犹达”吊坠 |
[12:54] | Patron saint of lost causes. | 迷途羔羊的守护圣者 |
[12:57] | It’s what the reverend called his place. | 神父给他家起的就是这个名 |
[13:00] | Might be his. Could have gotten torn off during the struggle. | 可能是他的 在厮打中断了 |
[13:06] | It was in the water. | 掉在水里 |
[13:07] | May have compromised any evidence left behind. | 上面的证据可能都被破坏了 |
[13:11] | Well, let’s see what this bullet gets us.**** | 哦 那就看看这枚子弹有何线索 好吗? |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:42] | Understand we found a bullet. | 找到了一枚子弹 |
[13:43] | Yeah. Exactly where your tipster said it was going to be. | 是的 就在你那个线人说的地方 |
[13:47] | DNA confirms the blood is from our victim, so I’m running the bullet through IBIS now. | DNA确认血迹是受害者的 我正要在IBIS里检索这枚子弹 |
[13:56] | Looks like we’ve got a match, but not to a gun. | 看来有匹配结果了 但不是一把枪 |
[13:58] | It matches another bullet recovered at a drug bust ten years ago. | 和10年前一次扫毒时 查获的一枚子弹吻和 |
[14:03] | Here’s the case number. | 这是案件号 |
[14:11] | They arrested someone. | 当时逮捕了一个人 |
[14:13] | Hector Salazar, former head of Los Craneos. | Los Craneos帮派的前头目 |
[14:18] | They never found the gun, so they never pinned him for the shooting. | 枪一直没找到 所以没法认定是他开的枪 |
[14:21] | They convicted him on assault and drug trafficking. | 最后他因伤害和贩毒罪入狱 |
[14:25] | Sentenced him to ten years. | 判了他10年 |
[14:27] | You see that? Released a week ago. | 看着了吗? 一周前他刚被释放 |
[14:42] | So you were so happy in prison, Hector, huh, you’re on your way back. | 在监狱待得很开心呀 Hector 所以现在急着回去 |
[14:46] | Back? No way. | 回去? 扯淡吧你 |
[14:50] | See this scar? | 看到这疤没? |
[14:51] | Some skinhead shanked me while I was asleep. | 有个小平头趁我睡觉时捅了我 |
[14:54] | Don’t want to go back to that zoo. | 我才不想回那牲口棚呢 |
[14:57] | Where did you shoot Reverend Olvera? | 你在哪儿枪击的Olvera神父? |
[14:59] | Reverend Mike? You kidding? | Mike神父? 你开玩笑吧? |
[15:02] | Shooting a holy man is bad luck. | 枪杀圣人会带来厄运的 |
[15:04] | You used the same gun twice, Hector. | 同一把枪你用了两次 Hector |
[15:06] | Who says that’s my gun? | 谁说那是我的枪? |
[15:09] | You couldn’t put in on me then, you’re not going to now. | 以前你没能扣我头上 现在照样别想 |
[15:15] | ****** | ZAR 这涂在他家墙上 |
[15:20] | Not by me. | 不是我涂的 |
[15:22] | The last three letters of your name are ZAR, Hector. | 你姓的后三个字母就是ZAR Hector |
[15:25] | That’s you. | 那就是你 |
[15:29] | Craneos was my set. | Craneos里都是我的死党 |
[15:31] | Someone’s just welcoming me back to the hood. | 说不定是有人为了庆祝我的归来 才这么干的 |
[15:34] | Apparently not Reverend Mike, though, huh? | 很显然这个人不是Reverend Mike 对吧? |
[15:39] | He wasn’t too pleased about your return, was he? | 对于你的归来 他好像不那么高兴吧? |
[15:42] | You can keep dogging me, but I saw the light. | 你可以继续损我 但是我看到希望的曙光了 |
[15:46] | I’m reformed, Lieutenant. | 我已经改过自新了 警官 |
[15:48] | I’m walking proof the system works. | 我正在努力证明这套惩戒系统有效 |
[15:53] | So am I, Hector. | 我也是 Hector |
[15:59] | Frank, I got your text. What’s up? | Frank收到你短信了 怎么回事? |
[16:02] | Spent most of the morning going through Crime Stoppers’ database here. | 我一大早都在”灭罪热线”数据库里查 |
[16:05] | The tip line? | 那个爆料热线? |
[16:06] | I thought that was mostly crackpots. | 我以为那些人都是想骗钱的瘾君子呢 |
[16:08] | Yeah, but if you sift through enough mud, sometimes you can find some gold, like… | 但是如果你用心找的话 也许能找到这种… |
[16:13] | that little nugget. | 有用的线索 |
[16:16] | Got a call from Darryl Broadman. | Darryl Broadman打的电话 |
[16:17] | Said he heard shouting from his neighbor’s apartment around 8:00 this morning. | 说今早八点左右 听到她邻居家里传来喊声 |
[16:22] | Look at that. It looks like he lives right across the street where Michael Olvera was shot. | 你看 她就住在Michael Olvera 中枪地点的对面 |
[16:26] | Good job. That sounds promising. | 干的好 这看来挺可靠的 |
[16:27] | Yeah. I think we should pay her a visit. | 看来我们得去她家走一趟了 |
[16:40] | Hello, ma’am. | 夫人 您好 |
[16:42] | Detective Tripp, Miami-Dade PD. This is CSI Boa Vista. | 我是Tripp侦探 这位是鉴证科的Boa Vista |
[16:45] | There were some loud voices reported from your apartment this morning, | 有人报告今早你公寓传出吵闹声 |
[16:48] | right before a guy outside got shot. | 就在有人在街上被枪杀时 |
[16:51] | That was me. Yes. | 是我在喊 没错 |
[16:53] | I was on the phone with the funeral home. | 我正在跟葬礼承办人通电话 |
[16:56] | We were arguing over the cost of my daughter’s burial. | 我们为我女儿葬礼的费用争论不休 |
[16:59] | Mateo, go to your room. | Mateo 回你自己房间 |
[17:08] | My daughter Laura. | 我女儿Laura |
[17:11] | She was shot three weeks ago walking home from school. | 三周以前在放学回家的路上被枪杀了 |
[17:16] | The funeral director, he won’t let me see her. | 他不让我见她 |
[17:20] | Not until I pay. | 除非我先付钱 |
[17:23] | You can’t afford the burial? | 你负担不起丧葬费么? |
[17:24] | I gave him what we agreed on– | 我给了他之前谈好的– |
[17:27] | $1,000– everything I have. | 一千块钱 我只有这么多钱了 |
[17:31] | But then he called and said I had to pay $1,000 more. | 但是他又打电话过来说还要一千 |
[17:35] | We’re sorry. We really are. | 很抱歉 我们真的很抱歉 |
[17:37] | But do you have any idea where that gunshot came from? | 你知不知道枪声是从哪边传过来的? |
[17:43] | I just want to bury my baby. | 我只是想把我的孩子埋了 |
[17:48] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:56] | Think we should go talk to that funeral director? | 觉得咱们应该跟葬礼承办人谈谈? |
[17:58] | Natalia, this is a civil mess. We’re homicide. Remember? | Natalia 这是民事纠纷 我们是凶杀组的 记得不? |
[18:01] | Anyway, we got our hands full with this case. | 不管怎么说 我们也没时间管这个了 |
[18:04] | ****** | 说的是 但… |
[18:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[18:10] | It’s where my sister is. | 我姐姐就在这儿 |
[18:17] | Can you help my mom? | 你能帮帮我妈么? |
[18:22] | I can’t make you any promises, but we’ll see, okay? | 我保证不了 但是我会尽力的 好么? |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:35] | We can’t work both? | 我们不能两件事都管? |
[18:46] | Ryan. | |
[18:48] | Why didn’t you guys tell me you had Olvera’s necklace in evidence? | 你们为什么不告诉我 你们打包了Olvera的项链做证据? |
[18:51] | Good thing I read the crime scene reports. | 幸好我看了一眼现场报告 |
[18:53] | That’s Delko’s job. | 那是Delko的工作 |
[18:55] | And, besides, Valera, he found that necklace in the water. | 再说了Valera 项链是他在水里找到的 |
[18:59] | Fresh degrades DNA a lot slower than salt, and this is fresh water. | 清水侵蚀DNA的速度比盐水慢多了 |
[19:04] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[19:06] | If blood got into a crevice, it’s possible I could pull a viable sample. | 如果血液留在挂坠缝里 我就可以提取出可用的样本 |
[19:19] | UV light is picking up some blood. | 紫外线光已经发现血迹了 |
[19:27] | What do you know? Ever hear of a Rafael Vargas? | 有印象么? 你知道Rafael Vargas吗? |
[19:31] | Yeah. He’s a shot caller for the Craneos. | 他也是Craneos帮的负责人之一 |
[19:36] | I’m glad you read that report. | 我很高兴你看了报告 |
[19:50] | Rafael Vargas, turn around. | Rafael Vargas 转过身来 |
[19:54] | Get your hands in the air and step away from that table. | 离开桌子 举起手来 |
[19:59] | This is private property. | 这是私人地产 |
[20:01] | You can’t come here and shake me down like this without a warrant. | 你们不能没有搜查证就跑到这儿来撒野 |
[20:05] | We just tied you to the Olvera murder, Rafael. | 我们把你跟Olera的谋杀联系上了 Rafael |
[20:09] | No way, man. | 不可能 |
[20:09] | We found your blood on the Saint Jude pendant. | 我们在那个圣犹达的吊坠上 发现了你的血迹 |
[20:15] | I grabbed him, yeah. | 我是揪过他的领子 |
[20:16] | Hey, maybe you’re beyond saving, Vargas, but not these kids. | 嘿 没准你已经没得救了 Vargas 但是你别害孩子 |
[20:20] | Leave them alone. | 别招惹他们 |
[20:22] | God gave up on this neighborhood a long time ago, Reverend. | 上帝早就放弃这个街区了 神父 |
[20:25] | He can’t save them! He can’t save you! | 他救不了他们 他也救不了你 |
[20:30] | Reverend Mike was steering kids away from your gang. | Mike神父想把孩子从你的黑帮里拉出来 |
[20:33] | He got rid of a whole new generation of recruits, didn’t he? | 他破坏了你们招募新一代的计划对吧? |
[20:37] | Turn around and get down on the ground. | 转身 趴到地上 |
[20:42] | I’ll take him inside while we search the place. | 我把他送去羁押 然后搜查房子 |
[20:44] | Search all you want, but I know my rights. | 随便搜 但是我知道我的权利 |
[20:47] | You can’t hold me. | 你们不能关我 |
[21:02] | CRANEOS ARE ON THE…….. | CRANEOS的人在集装箱码头 743东陆大街 C部12道 立刻赶去!!! |
[21:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[21:51] | I’m security, man. | 我是保安 |
[21:55] | What happened? | 出什么事儿了? |
[21:57] | These three guys, they were wearing masks, they jumped me while I’m making my rounds. | 三个戴面具的人 在我巡逻的时候袭击了我 |
[22:02] | They took my keys, and-and they locked me up in there. | 他们抢走了我的钥匙还把我关在这儿 |
[22:05] | You know what they were after? | 你知道他们想要啥吗? |
[22:06] | What they was after? | 他们想要啥? |
[22:10] | Whole case of ANFO. | 一集装箱的铵硝柴油混合炸药 |
[22:13] | Explosives, Eric. | 爆炸物 Eric |
[22:15] | That’s enough to take out a city block, H. | 足够炸飞一整个街区的 H |
[22:17] | What else did your informant tell you? | 你的线人还说啥了? |
[22:19] | Just said Craneos. Remember anything else? | 就说了Craneos 还有别的么? |
[22:22] | Well, I mean, this one guy that was holding me had, like, a gnarly scar up his arm, you know. | 我记得有一个抱住我的人 他的胳膊上 有一条特别扭曲的疤痕 |
[22:31] | See this scar? | 看到这疤没? |
[22:33] | Some skinhead shanked me in my sleep. | 有个小平头趁我睡觉时捅的 |
[22:35] | That’s Hector. | 那是Hector |
[22:39] | That’s Hector. | 那是Hector |
[22:44] | You should’ve covered that scar, Hector. | 你应该把伤疤盖起来的 Hector |
[22:48] | If I did that, you wouldn’t have I.D.’d me. | 如果我盖起来 你们就发现不了我了 |
[22:50] | And I wanted to be found. | 我就是想被你们找到 |
[22:52] | Now, that’s a first. You wanted us to catch you? | 这还第一次听说 你想我们抓你? |
[22:55] | Without me, you would never have learned where Reverend Mike was shot or about the explosives. | 没有我 你们永远也发现不了 Mike神父被害地点和那些爆炸物的事 |
[23:01] | I’m the one who fed the information to Yolanda Ramoz. | 我就是给Yolanda Ramoz情报的人 |
[23:06] | I need you to tell the cops you saw Reverend Mike get shot. | 我要你告诉警察 你看见Mike神父被枪击了 |
[23:09] | Do it yourself, Hector. | 你自己去 Hector |
[23:10] | I don’t need no Craneos after me. | 我不想惹得Craneos的人追杀我 |
[23:12] | It’s important. It’s done in secret. | 这很重要 一定要保密 |
[23:15] | And the cops, they’ll reward you. | 警察还会给你奖金 |
[23:20] | Why did you turn on your own gang? | 你为什么要毁你自己的帮派? |
[23:23] | You wanted to get rid of Vargas, didn’t you? | 你想干掉Vargas 对吧? |
[23:26] | – Take over the gang again. – No. | – 然后重新接管黑帮 – 不是 |
[23:28] | No, that’s not it! | 不是这样的! |
[23:33] | I admit, I’m not a good man. | 我承认 我不是好人 |
[23:36] | I’ve done things. | 我做过很多坏事 |
[23:39] | Had to when I led the Carnes. | 我当Carnes的老大的时候非那样不可 |
[23:42] | But Reverend Mike… | 但是Mike神父… |
[23:45] | he visited me in lockup. | 我在监狱里时他来看过我 |
[23:47] | Opened my eyes. | 开阔了我的眼界 |
[23:49] | Showed me there were options. | 让我知道人生还有另外的可能 |
[23:52] | Now without the rev and his place, those kids… | 如果没有神父 那些孩子… |
[23:55] | they’ll end up just like me. | 就会落得跟我一样的下场 |
[23:57] | So you’re here because your plan is to destroy the Carnes. | 你这样做是为了毁掉Carnes |
[24:01] | And the only way that can happen is if there’s someone on the inside. | 而唯一的方法就是有人做内应 |
[24:06] | They trust me. I’m O.G.to them. | 他们相信我 我是他们的元老 |
[24:09] | Let me go, and I’ll give you every one of them. | 让我去 我会把他们都揪出来 |
[24:11] | You know, it’s really hard to buy you switching sides. | 你一下就站到我们这边来了 真的很难让人接受 |
[24:14] | You just helped them steal explosives. | 你刚刚帮了他们偷取爆炸物 |
[24:27] | Okay, Hector, what are the explosives for? | 好吧 Hector 那些爆炸物是干嘛用的? |
[24:31] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[24:33] | But whatever it is, it’s big. | 但无论是要干嘛 都是件大事儿 |
[24:35] | That’s why I came to you now. | 所以我才来找你 |
[24:37] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[24:43] | There was this kid, when I was inside, killed a guy in his cell. | 我在牢里时认识个孩子 他在牢房里杀了个人 |
[24:51] | Usually, no one cares if the animals eat each other. | 一般来说 监狱里的互相残杀是没人管的 |
[24:56] | But this cop, he didn’t look at it that way. | 但是有个警察没那么做 |
[25:00] | Proved it was self-defense. | 证明这是自卫 |
[25:05] | That cop was you, Lieutenant. | 那个警察就是你 |
[25:12] | Tobey Hollins. | 队长 |
[25:15] | That’s him. You gave him justice. | 就是他 你还了他一个公道 |
[25:20] | So do you still see it that way? | 你还是按那原则办案吗? |
[25:27] | Don’t disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[25:34] | We’re gonna be watching you. | 我们会盯着你的 |
[25:53] | Excuse me, are you the funeral director? | 打扰一下 你是葬礼承办人么? |
[25:57] | Is there something that I can assist you with, ma’am? | 有什么我可以帮你的 夫人? |
[25:59] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:01] | I just, I lost my husband, and I-I really don’t know how any of this works. Thank you. | 我 我刚刚失去了我的丈夫 但是我对办丧事一无所知 |
[26:07] | And I, um, I don’t have a lot of money. | 我 我也没什么钱 |
[26:11] | Uh, we have a package called “The Simple Things.” | 我们有最基础的服务 |
[26:14] | Basic casket, minimum prep, an intimate service. | 最简单的棺材 最简单的程序 小范围的私人服务 |
[26:19] | But for just a little bit more, we have the Evergreen package. | 再加点我们就可以升级为常青套餐 |
[26:26] | And… Okay, I’m sorry. How much was this first one? | 好吧 不好意思 第一种多少钱? |
[26:29] | – $1,000.00 | – 一千块钱 – 一千块钱 |
[26:31] | Then can you tell me why you’re charging Gloria Nunez twice as much for the same service, | 那你能告诉我为什么你要收 Gloria Nunez两倍的价钱 |
[26:37] | while holding her daughter’s body ransom? | 还扣住她女儿的遗体要挟她? |
[26:39] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[26:43] | Look, uh, Miss Nunez misunderstood me. | Nunez小姐误会我了 |
[26:46] | Her daughter required extensive facial reconstruction, and that costs extra. | 她女儿需要高级的面部重塑 这就有额外的支出了 |
[26:52] | That’s actually pretty good. | 你编的倒挺不错 |
[26:53] | But of course, I’ve seen the autopsy report, | 但当然 我是看过验尸报告的 |
[26:55] | and I know that Laura Nunez died from a single gunshot wound to the chest. | 我知道Laura Nunez是胸部中枪死亡 |
[27:00] | I could have your license revoked just for that alone, so if you want to lie to me again, | 单凭这个我就能让你吊销执照 如果再骗我 |
[27:03] | I can throw in a nice charge of fraud. | 我可要告你诈骗了 |
[27:06] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[27:07] | I’d like to know a little bit more about this Evergreen package. | 我想多了解一点这个常青套餐 |
[27:09] | ‘Cause I think Mrs. Nunez would love to be upgraded. | 因为我知道Nunez太太 肯定会很高兴能得到升级套餐 |
[27:36] | Mrs.Nunez… | Nunez太太… |
[27:37] | Officer Boa Vista, I told you everything I know. | Boa Vista警官 我知道的全告诉你了 |
[27:41] | I spoke to that funeral director for you. Here. | 我跟葬礼承办人谈过了 给你 |
[27:45] | He’ll bury my Laura like this? | 他愿意就这么安葬Laura? |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:51] | – No more money? – No more money. | – 只收这么多? – 只收这么多 |
[28:06] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[28:08] | No, no, don’t say anything. | 别 什么都别说了 |
[28:09] | It’s-It’s really the least I could do. | 我也只能帮你这么多 |
[28:13] | Thank you, Officer. | 多谢你 警官 |
[28:16] | – Dios mio, Mateo! – Stay back, stay back. | – 上帝啊 Mateo! – 站远点 站远点 |
[28:21] | – Mateo! – It was just an accident! | – 这只是个意外! |
[28:23] | – I didn’t shoot it! It-It fell! – Step away from it right now! | – 我没有开枪! 它掉地上了! – 离它远点 快点! |
[28:25] | Where did you get that? Whose is that? Are you okay? | 你从哪儿拿的? 是谁的? 你没事吧? |
[28:33] | Where did you get this gun? | 这枪是从哪儿来的? |
[28:36] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[28:38] | – Come on. – I ain’t a snitch. | – 快说 – 我不当叛徒 |
[28:41] | Mateo, your window has a direct line of sight to where somebody was shot with the same kind of gun. | Mateo 有人被跟这同型号的枪打中 而这扇窗户的角度正好 |
[28:47] | What do you know about it? | 你知道些什么? |
[28:52] | Mateo. | |
[28:53] | Mateo, you got to talk to me or I can’t help you. | Mateo 你必须告诉我 不然我没法帮你 |
[29:02] | CSI Boa Vista requesting patrol unit at 1808 Willis Drive. | CSI Boa Vista请求巡警支援 地址Willis道1808号 |
[29:07] | Apartment 2-B. Come on. | 2-B房 过来 |
[29:13] | P-Please. Officer, don’t take my son away from me, too. | 求你了 警官 别把我的儿子也带走 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry. I don’t have a choice. | 对不起 我别无选择 |
[29:21] | Please, Mateo. Mateo! | 说话呀 Mateo Mateo! |
[30:07] | I test fired that gun three times just to make sure, and each time, it came back a match. | 为确保万无一失 我试射了三次 每一次结果都吻合 |
[30:13] | So it’s our murder weapon. | 那么这就是凶器 |
[30:14] | It’s the gun that killed Reverend Olvera. | Olvera神父是被这把枪所杀 |
[30:16] | Mateo Nunez’s prints are all over it. | 上面全是Mateo Nunez的指纹 |
[30:20] | I could only get a partial off the trigger. | 扳机上只找到部分指纹 |
[30:21] | Not sure if it’s his yet, but I’m running it now. | 不确定是不是他的 我正在检查呢 |
[30:24] | According to Natalia, Mateo said he never pulled the trigger, | Natalia告诉我 Mateo说他没有扣过扳机 |
[30:27] | it just went off because he dropped it. | 他把手枪掉地上了 才走火的 |
[30:30] | You believe him? | 你相信他? |
[30:34] | Is it Mateo? | 是Mateo吗? |
[30:37] | Yeah, I got a hit on a kid, but it’s not him. | 对 的确是个孩子的指纹 但不是他的 |
[30:41] | It’s Freddie Granada. | 是Freddie Granada |
[30:44] | I just met him this morning at Reverend Olvera’s house. | 我今早在Olvera神父家见过他 |
[30:49] | But he said he was getting his life straight. | 但他说他要改过自新 |
[30:53] | I guess once you’re in, it’s too hard to get out. | 看来一旦误入歧途 再想回头就难了 |
[31:11] | Get out of the car! Hands on your head! | 下车! 双手抱头! |
[31:16] | I’ll check through his car, H. | 我去检查他的车 H |
[31:20] | What are you two busting me for? | 你们为什么逮捕我? |
[31:22] | We found the hot gun, Freddie. | 我们找到凶器了 Freddie |
[31:26] | Hey, kid. | 嗨 孩子 |
[31:28] | Hey, I heard what happened to your sister, man. | 我听说你姐姐的事了 伙计 |
[31:31] | Take this. Won’t ever happen again. All right? | 拿着这个 这是最后一次 知道吗? |
[31:38] | Guns are traded like baseball cards around our block. | 在我住的社区里 买把枪就跟买张棒球卡一样容易 |
[31:41] | Yes, but this particular weapon was used to kill Reverend Olvera. | 没错 |
[31:46] | – H! – Eric. | 但Olvera神父就是被这把枪杀害的 |
[31:49] | Got blood all over the back of the car. | 后座上全是血迹 |
[31:53] | You should’ve done a better job cleaning out your car. | 看来你大扫除做得不够彻底 |
[32:04] | Why did you do it, Freddie? | 为什么这么做 Freddie? |
[32:07] | Price of admission to get back with my boys. | 只有这样我才能重新跟我兄弟混 |
[32:26] | See, Reverend Mike talked the talk, but he lied. | 神父说得虽好听 但是他骗了我 |
[32:31] | Said real life was gonna be easier than thugging. | 告诉我好好生活比当混混容易多了 |
[32:35] | Learn a few skills and I’d be a’ight. | 学点手艺 生活就好了 |
[32:37] | Don’t nobody want to hire somebody with “gangbanger” on their res. | 有人愿意雇一个小混混吗? |
[32:42] | But now… | 但现在… |
[32:44] | I got benefits for life. | 我得到了回报 |
[32:47] | You weren’t like the others. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[32:50] | Hell I’m not. | 废话 当然不一样 |
[33:10] | I’m stone-cold. | 我是个冷血 |
[33:11] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[33:12] | If you were, you wouldn’t have put the reverend in a box. | 如果你冷血 你不会把神父葬在盒子里 |
[33:14] | You would have just dumped his body. | 你会直接把他的尸体扔了 |
[33:22] | Forgive me, Rev. | 原谅我 神父 |
[33:37] | Take him, please. Yeah? | 带他走 喂? |
[33:38] | Lieutenant, it’s Salazar. | 队长 我是Salazar |
[33:40] | I found out what the explosives are for. | 我知道炸药是用来干嘛的了 |
[33:42] | The Craneos, they’re gonna bomb the reverend’s place. | 是Craneos 他们准备炸了神父的家 |
[33:45] | Where are you, Hector? | 你在哪儿 Hector? |
[33:46] | I’m nowhere close. | 我远得很呢 |
[33:48] | They’re gonna go off any minute. I can’t get there in time. | 炸药随时会爆炸 我没法赶到那儿 |
[33:50] | Okay, but I can. Eric. | 好的 我去 Eric |
[34:05] | Bomb Squad’s on its way, H. | 拆弹组已经在路上了 H |
[34:33] | All right, I’m picking up the tactical camera signal. | 好的 我正在接收战术摄影信号 |
[34:36] | Can we see inside that room, Eric? | 能看见屋子里面吗 Eric? |
[34:39] | Yeah. Yeah, the room’s been trashed. | 可以 屋子里乱七八糟 |
[34:42] | What else do you see? | 还看见些什么? |
[34:48] | I see the detonator, but I can’t make out the charges. | 看到引爆器了 但是不知道电荷 |
[34:59] | There’s a body, H. Someone’s in there. | 有具尸体 |
[35:03] | Eric… | H 有人在里面 |
[35:06] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[35:08] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[35:15] | – You’re not gonna make it. – I gotta try, Eric. | – 来不及了 – 我要试试 Eric |
[35:17] | There’s only 30 seconds left! | 只剩30秒了! |
[35:33] | Yolanda? | |
[35:37] | All right, sweetart. we’ll get you. | 好了 亲爱的 没事了 |
[35:51] | Okay, I’ve got to get you out of here right now. | 我现在就把你抱出去 |
[35:56] | H! | |
[36:21] | H… | |
[36:43] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[36:46] | Okay. My wrists hurt. | 没事 手腕有点疼 |
[36:50] | Head, too, where they hit me. | 头也疼 他们打了我的头 |
[36:55] | Why do you think this happened? | 他们为什么这么做? |
[36:58] | ‘Cause they know I talked to you. | 因为他们知道我告密了 |
[37:02] | It’s my own fault. | 是我自己的错 |
[37:05] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[37:07] | I liked all the money I was making snitching for Hector, | 我向Hector告密赚了不少钱 |
[37:11] | thought I could find stuff out on my own. | 觉得自己也可以找点消息 |
[37:14] | Guess I wasn’t too good at it. | 看来这不是我的专长 |
[37:18] | I’m going to put you in protective custody. | 你将接受保护性拘留 |
[37:20] | till I can figure out who detonated that bomb. | 直到我找到引爆炸弹的人 |
[37:31] | Wait. How are you gonna do that? Everything’s destroyed. | 等等 你打算怎么找? 东西全没了 |
[37:37] | Not everything. | 还有一些 |
[37:42] | Okay, this is the digital video we recovered from Delko’s tactical camera. | 这是从Delko的战术摄影机上 恢复的数字影像 |
[37:48] | Okay, see those wires? They must run to the explosives. | 看见那些线了吗? 顺着它们就能找到炸弹 |
[37:55] | They go back behind the camera. I can’t tell where. | 绕到摄影机后面去了 看不见往哪儿走了 |
[37:58] | That’s no problem. The camera records in 360, so let’s, uh, take a look. | 没问题 摄影机可旋转360度摄影 我们看看 |
[38:06] | The wires go into that corner. Okay, can you zoom in? | 线走到角落了 能放大吗? |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 行 |
[38:13] | The explosives are in those cans. | 炸药就在那些罐子里 |
[38:16] | Get your hands in the air and step away from that table. | 举起手来 离开那张桌子 |
[38:27] | You know, I bet that if we run it back, | 知道吗 如果我们继续追查 |
[38:29] | we’ll be able to I.D.the bomber through the connections. | 就能从证据关联中找出凶手 |
[38:31] | No, we don’t have to. I’ve seen those cans before. | 不用了 我见过这些罐子 |
[38:34] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[38:35] | Rafael | Rafael Vargas’s shop. He set the bomb. |
[38:38] | H? | Vargas的店里 炸弹是他装的 |
[38:45] | You gotta calm down. | 你要冷静 |
[38:47] | I don’t need to calm down. | 我不需要冷静 |
[38:48] | I know it was you who snitched to the cops.Your time is up, holmes. | 我知道是你跟警察告密的 你完蛋了 伙计 |
[38:53] | Vargas, wait. It’s not what you think. | Vargas 等等 不是你想的那样 |
[38:55] | – Yeah? What’s that? – Rafael… | – 是吗? 那是什么? |
[39:00] | Just in time. Come here to get your pet rat? | 正好赶上 来接你的小宠物鼠? |
[39:07] | Put it down, Rafael. Put it down. | 放下枪 Rafael 放下枪 |
[39:10] | Even the slightest twitch, he goes down with me. | 你动一下 |
[39:13] | Rafael… | 他就完蛋 |
[39:16] | this is your last chance to leave this room alive. | 给你最后一个机会 不然别想活着出去 |
[39:20] | Then fire away. | 那开枪啊 |
[39:49] | I want you to hang in there. Help is on… Hector, look at me. | 你一定要坚持住 医生马上… Hector 看着我 |
[39:52] | Help is on the way. | 医生马上就到 |
[40:00] | Hector. | |
[40:18] | Without the rev and his place, those kids, | 没有神父和他的家 那些孩子们 |
[40:23] | they’ll end up just like me. | 最后只能跟我一样下场 |
[40:31] | So you’re here because your plan is to destroy the Craneos. | 所以你是打算摧毁Craneos帮的 |
[40:35] | And the only way that can happen is if there’s someone on the inside. | 唯一的办法就是有个内应 |
[40:39] | They trust me. I’m O.G.to them. | 他们相信我 我是元老 |
[40:42] | Let me go, and I’ll give you every one of them. | 让我去吧 我会帮你抓住他们所有人 |
[41:02] | Don’t disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[42:15] | I’m always surprised to see someone here who doesn’t have to be. | 在这儿我总能看见让我惊讶的来客 |
[42:21] | What are you gonna do with the reward money? | 准备怎么处理赏金? |
[42:24] | Don’t know. You got me thinking. | 不知道 你让我开始思索 |
[42:27] | Rev’s place could use some new computers. | 这地方可能用的上一些新电脑 |
[42:31] | I think they need the money more than I do. | 我想他们比我更需要钱 |
[42:34] | Good for you, Yolanda. | 做得很好 Yolanda |
[42:37] | Lieutenant… | 队长… |
[42:41] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:58] | This is why we do it, isn’t it? | 因为这个我们才这么拼命 不是吗? |
[43:00] | Yep. | 对 |
[43:04] | Yep. | 对 |
[43:15] | This is exactly why we do it. | 正因为这个我们才如此拼命 |