时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | *********** | 还有1小时婚礼就开始了 |
[00:28] | *********** | 我还没晒够呢 |
[00:29] | *********** | 要是没人看着你晒得多美你就该哭了 我们已经晚了 |
[00:41] | *********** | 空调好使了吧? |
[00:42] | *********** | 嗯 昨天就好了 麻烦你了 |
[00:45] | *********** | 别客气 |
[01:55] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:57] | Nice you know to leave the good out of it. | 真有心呀 叫这么亲近 |
[02:36] | Molly,get out here now! Now! | Molly 快出来! 快点! |
[02:40] | You’re gonna wake up the world! | 你要把所有人都吵醒呀! |
[02:43] | People are already awake. | 大家早都醒了 |
[02:46] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[02:47] | You are cleaning that up. | 赶紧给我收拾干净! |
[02:49] | That’s what you want to talk about right now,huh? | 你现在就想说这个吗? |
[02:51] | You want to talk about the messes that I made? | 就想说我把地弄脏了? |
[03:30] | Miami-Dade P.D.! | 我是迈阿密戴德郡警察! |
[04:20] | Eric. | |
[04:24] | We’re swabbing everyone for GSR before we get prints and elimination samples. | 正在对大家进行枪击残留物检测 然后再采集指纹 进行排查 |
[04:29] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 嗯 |
[04:32] | Just got grazed. | 一点小擦伤 |
[04:33] | I can’t say the same for the kid on the gurney,though. | 躺在轮床上那孩子就没这么幸运了 |
[04:36] | Yeah. A single gunshot wound to the chest. | 是呀 一枪击中胸部 |
[04:39] | It doesn’t explain the blindfold or how he got here. | 但那解释不了他为什么被蒙着眼 怎么跑到游泳池里去的 |
[04:42] | There’s no blood drops anywhere around the pool. | 泳池周边没有任何血迹 |
[04:46] | – Do we know who he is? – No. | – 知道他是谁吗? – 不知道 |
[04:48] | I’ve never seen him before,and,uh, I’ve been here for a little while. | 我没见过他 呃… 我住这儿也没几天 |
[04:54] | Why are you here,Eric? | 你干吗住这儿 Eric? |
[04:57] | I thought I told you. middle of a condo remodel. | 我记得告诉你了呀 我的公寓正在装修 |
[05:00] | I just figured I’d live on the cheap till it’s done. | 我就想在完工前找个便宜地方住 |
[05:06] | I’m fine,H. | 我真没事 H |
[05:08] | Just a… | 我就是… |
[05:10] | It’s an excuse to get away for a little while. | 找个借口出来清静几天 |
[05:14] | I guess that didn’t last long,huh? | 看来清静日子长不了 |
[05:55] | C.S.I. Miami Season07 Episode10 The DeLuca Motel | |
[06:21] | Any luck? | 有发现吗? |
[06:22] | Nope. Searched the grounds,no g. What happened here? | 没有 院子里都查过了 没发现枪 这儿什么情况? |
[06:26] | Victim’s room. | 这是受害者的房间 |
[06:30] | We’ve got blood. | 有血迹 |
[06:31] | Kid tried to run for help. | 那孩子想跑出去求救 |
[06:33] | Took a swim instead. | 结果栽进了游泳池 |
[06:42] | Killer probably gave chase and shot across into Dko’s room. | 凶手可能去追他 子弹射进了Delko的房间 |
[06:45] | You know,the shooting– I understand; buckets and burnt matches– that’s a stumper. | 开枪我能明白 可这水桶 烧过的火柴 我就搞不懂了 |
[06:50] | Room’s paid through the week. Bed hadn’t been slept in yet. | 这房包了一周 但床没睡过 |
[06:54] | There’s no telling what happens in these rooms. | 真不知道这儿都发生过什么 |
[06:57] | I’d rather sleep in a gutter than lay my head on one of these sludgsponges. | 我宁愿睡在阴沟里 也不愿睡在这些脏兮兮的海绵上 |
[07:01] | At least the gutters get cleaned once a week by the city. | 阴沟怎么着也会一礼拜清扫一回 |
[07:03] | I think that may end up being our problem in trying to process this motel room. | 等我们把房间清查一遍后 一切都不是问题了 |
[07:07] | It’s gonna hit on every criminal that’s walked through the door. | 肯定会查到每个从这扇门走出去的罪犯 |
[07:13] | What about the one that went out the back? | 那从后门走的呢? |
[07:16] | I guess our killer didn’t count Eric being at the sceneso quickly. | 我想凶手肯定没想到 Eric会这么快到现场 |
[07:19] | Had to improvise his escape. | 所以得赶紧想办法逃跑 |
[07:24] | Miami-Dade PD! | 我是迈阿密戴德郡警察! |
[07:33] | We’ve got fabric. | 找到些纤维 |
[07:34] | It’s not a lot, but it’s a start. | 虽然不多 但总算有收获了 |
[07:38] | What the hell’s Delko doing in a dump like this anyway? | Delko到底在这么个鬼地方干吗? |
[07:50] | So you able to find the bullet that grazed my arm? | 找到擦伤我胳膊的子弹了? |
[07:53] | You’re looking at it. | 这就是 |
[07:54] | My guess is, it came through the window. | 我猜是击穿了窗户 |
[07:56] | Broke apart when it smashed the bottle. | 碰到酒瓶后就碎了 |
[08:04] | There’s one bullet in the victim,one in my room. | 死者身上有一枚子弹 我房间里也有一枚 |
[08:06] | That leaves the third shot that I heard. | 我还听到第三声枪响 |
[08:10] | hird shot. | 第三枪 |
[08:13] | This is a really nice place,man. It’s very classy. | 哥们儿 这地方真不错 挺上档次的 |
[08:16] | It’s got a sort of a nice rustic vibe. I bet the ladies love coming here. | 有种挺美的乡村情调 美女们肯定爱死这儿了 |
[08:20] | It’s temporary,Wolfe. | 我就是临时住这儿 Wolfe |
[08:22] | Oh,it’s temporary? | 哦 临时的? |
[08:23] | You looking for a vacancy in a hotel where they don’t blindfold you and shoot you in the chest? | 你特意找了个没人把你眼睛蒙上 再朝你胸口开枪的旅馆? |
[08:32] | Is that a field explosives kit? | 那是室外爆炸物探测仪吗? |
[08:34] | What are you doing with it? | 你要这干嘛? |
[08:36] | I brought new tech home. Are you questioning my work ethic? | 我喜欢买新科技产品 你在质疑我的职业道德吗? |
[08:38] | No,I’m questioning your out-of-work ethic. | 不是 我在质疑你的生活道德 |
[08:40] | You missed Sunday Steamers last night ’cause you were playing with nitrates and bromides? | 昨晚橄榄球赛你没去就因为 你在摆弄一些硝酸盐和溴化物? |
[08:44] | – What’s up with you? – Yeah,I just crashed early. | – 你怎么搞的? – 我就想早点睡 |
[08:46] | I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in a while. | 最近晚上睡得不怎么好 |
[08:49] | I can’t imagine why. | 在这儿能睡好才怪 |
[08:51] | Look,all I know is, this is the only room that the killer wasn’t in. | 瞧 我只知道就这间房凶手没来过 |
[08:54] | So,you coming? | 一起来吗? |
[08:57] | Right behind you. | 跟着你呢 |
[09:04] | Enrico Moldano ***** | “Enrico Moldano, Cutana酒吧 周日晚11点 1千块钱” |
[09:19] | So,I haven’t opened him up yet, but there’s no question as to the cause. | 我还没做尸检 但死因显而易见 |
[09:23] | The fluoroscope shows the bullet fragged into two: | 荧光镜显示子弹碎成了两片 |
[09:25] | one ated his left lung, the other lodged into his aorta. | 一片在他左肺里 另一片在主动脉里 |
[09:29] | He bled out in seconds. | 几秒内就失血过多了 |
[09:30] | Yes,but he still had the strength to run to the swimmingool. | 是 但他还是有力气跑到泳池 |
[09:38] | We got a. 18 alcohol, twice the legal limit. | 酒精度达到0.18 是合法限度的两倍 |
[09:42] | Alcohol slows the body’s processes and the effects of trauma, which he’s got a lot of. | 酒精延缓了新陈代谢和外伤的影响 他可是伤痕累累 |
[09:48] | Um,this two-centimeter areas of diffuse erythema on both palms. | 两个手掌上都有直径2厘米的弥漫性红斑 |
[09:55] | He was tortured. | 他被虐待了 |
[10:01] | He’s got parallel contusions consistent with whipping. | 他身上有平行挫伤 符合鞭打痕迹 |
[10:08] | And you see these puncture wounds here. | 这儿还有几处穿刺伤 |
[10:09] | Someone stabbed him with pins or needles several times. | 有人用钉子或针扎了他好几次 |
[10:13] | Maybe someone had an S&M appointment there. | 也许是有人约他玩SM |
[10:22] | Wait,that’s weird. | 等等 这可怪了 |
[10:24] | This bullet’s intact. I thought it fragmented. | 这颗子弹很完整 我还以为它碎了 |
[10:34] | This is not a bullet. | 这不是子弹 |
[10:45] | It’s got Greek writing on it. | 上面有希腊文 |
[10:48] | “Beta Sigma Mu,” that’s a fraternity. | 这是兄弟会的标记 |
[10:52] | It was stuck to his chest when he was shot. | 他被枪击时这卡在了他胸腔里 |
[11:00] | This was a hazing. | 这是兄弟会的凌辱 |
[11:04] | Neil,you know that hazing’s illegal,right? | Neil 你知道兄弟会的凌辱是违法的吧? |
[11:07] | Yeah,of course. | 当然知道 |
[11:09] | And we know that you were in the hotel room with Seth,Neil. | 我们知道你和Seth一起在旅馆房间里 Neil |
[11:14] | He’s one of our pledges, but I don’t know anything about a hotel. | 他是我们的入会者之一 但我不知道什么旅馆的事 |
[11:16] | Really? | 是吗? |
[11:18] | You should have maybe changed your jacket before you got back to the frat house | 也许回兄弟会会堂前你该把外套换了 |
[11:20] | ’cause we found some fibers on the window that someone broke trying to get out of the room. | 因为我们在窗户上找到了些纤维 |
[11:36] | Zeta, epsilon,delta, gamma,beta,alpha. | 有人打碎窗户跑走时留下的 |
[11:44] | See? I knew you could do it backwards. | 瞧? 我就知道你能倒背出来的 |
[11:47] | Congrats. You’re now officially a pledge. | 恭喜 你现在正式入会了 |
[11:54] | Please don’t arrest me for hazing; I’ll get expelled. | 请别因为凌辱新人逮捕我 我会被开除的 |
[11:57] | Hazing? | 凌辱? |
[11:59] | We’re talking about murder. | 我们可是在说谋杀 |
[12:02] | Was Seth going to report your behavior? | 是不是Seth要去告发你? |
[12:04] | You got scared,took it to another level? | 你一怕 凌辱就升级了? |
[12:09] | I just put him on bucket brigade. | 我就让他”站水桶姿” |
[12:13] | It’s when you hold up two buckets of water, and,if you lower one, | 你提着两桶水站着 如果一只手放低了 |
[12:16] | or take your foot off a piece of tape on the floor, you ve to drink a beer. | 或者迈出一块地砖的范围外 就得喝一罐啤酒 |
[12:23] | All right. Here. Come on. | 好了 给我 快点 |
[12:26] | All right,now, let’s get back to it. | 好了 现在接着站 |
[12:32] | Feet othe line,moron! | 脚站成一条线 白痴! |
[12:37] | Ten morees. | 再站10分钟 |
[12:39] | – You can handle that,can’t you? – Yeah. | – 你能行 对吧? – 能 |
[12:53] | – You are pathetic! – Help! | – 你这可怜虫! – 救命! |
[12:57] | Miami-Dade PD! | 我是迈阿密戴德郡警察! |
[13:08] | I don’t know where the shots came from. | 我不知道子弹从哪儿射来的 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry I left Seth there. | 我很抱歉把Seth丢在那儿 |
[13:15] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 可我不知道还能做什么 |
[13:16] | You could have called us,Neil. | 你可以报警 Neil |
[13:20] | – I thought I’d look guilty. – You were right. | – 我怕你们认为我有罪 – 你确实有罪 |
[13:31] | So here’s the bullet fragments I collected from Dko’s room. | 这是我从Delko房间搜集的子弹碎片 |
[13:36] | It’s totally compromised. | 子弹完全被破坏了 |
[13:38] | All right. Then we’re stuck with the. 38 slug pulled outof our frat victim. | 好吧 那就只有受害者身上这枚 点38口径的子弹了 |
[13:43] | Tell me something. What are those lines at the tip of the bullet? | 给我讲讲 弹头上那些线是什么? |
[13:45] | They don’t look like striations to me. | 我看不像弹道刮痕 |
[13:49] | It’s because they’re not. | 因为的确不是 |
[13:50] | When a bullet’s in flight, the jacket heats up to around 400 degrees, which makes it malleab. | 子弹在飞行时 弹壳温度会升至400度左右 弹壳就变得可塑 |
[13:55] | So,if it hits something with lateral movement, that means it etches the bullet. | 所以如果子弹横向碰到某物 就会在弹壳上留下刻痕 |
[14:04] | Which means our pledge marshal may have been telling the truth. | 也就是说那位兄弟会的小朋友 说的可能是实话 |
[14:08] | That shot didn’t come from inside the room. | 子弹不是在房间里射出的 |
[14:11] | I know how to tell where it did. | 我知道该怎么找出从哪儿开的枪 |
[14:20] | Who would have thought that hazing would help ussolve a crime? | 谁能想到兄弟会的凌辱能帮咱们破案? |
[14:24] | Well,my guess would be the same people who would think you were living here. | 我猜也没人能想到你会住这儿吧 |
[14:27] | I was wondering how long it was going to take before you asked. | 我还在想你什么时候会开口问我 |
[14:30] | Why didn’t you tell anybody that you moved into a motel? | 干吗不告诉大家你搬到小旅馆去住? |
[14:33] | Does it have something to do with your family? | 和你家人有关吗? |
[14:37] | I’m just trying to figure some things out. | 我只是想想点事情 |
[14:40] | I just don’t want you to get hurt. | 我只是不希望你受伤 |
[14:56] | The shooter could have been anywhere along this trajectory. | 凶手可能在这条弹道上的任何位置 |
[15:01] | There’s a broken bottle here. | 这有个打碎的瓶子 |
[15:03] | But we have no idea what time it was dropped. | 但不知道是什么时候打碎的 |
[15:05] | Well,I do. | 哦 我知道 |
[15:06] | I know exactly when it was dropped. About ten seconds before the shooting. | 我知道它是什么时候打碎的 就在枪击前大约10秒 |
[15:10] | You are waking up the world! | 你要把所有人都吵醒呀! |
[15:12] | They’re already awake. Damn it! | – 大家早都醒了 – 见鬼! |
[15:17] | So I had a beer instead of OJ. | 我喝了瓶啤酒 而不是橙汁 |
[15:19] | That’s why it’s called vacation. | 那才叫度假吗 |
[15:22] | I told you to clean it up. | 我告诉你收拾干净 |
[15:25] | Why would we hurt that kid? | 我们干吗要伤害那孩子? |
[15:26] | You’re staying at a cheap motel, paper-thin walls. | 你们住在一家很便宜的旅馆 墙像纸一样薄 |
[15:29] | You got a bunch of loud frat ks next door. Maybe they pissed you off. | 隔壁屋住一群喧闹的兄弟会小孩 也许他们惹毛你们了 |
[15:33] | Yeah,’cause that’s my nature. Just shoot the problem. | 没错 我就是那种人 有事就拿枪摆平 |
[15:36] | Apparently,it is. | 你的确是 |
[15:37] | Did a little research on you. | 对你做了点小调查 |
[15:39] | Came back,you had priors for possession, disorderly conduct,assault with a deadly weapon. | 结果发现你有非法持有枪支 妨碍治安 致命武器袭击等前科 |
[15:44] | Sounds like you’ve got quite a temper,Mr. Reston. | 听上去你脾气很大呀 Reston先生 |
[15:47] | Carl isn’t like that anymore. He’s not violent. | Carl不再是那样了 他不暴力 |
[15:50] | What happened to that young man was a terrible thing. | 那年轻人的遭遇很可怕 |
[15:52] | We were terrified when the shots rang out. | 枪响时我们都吓坏了 |
[15:55] | So what did you see? | 那你看到什么了? |
[15:58] | Nothing. We had just gone into the room. | 什么都没看到 我们刚进屋 |
[16:03] | That is the truth. It can’t be spun any other way. | 事实就是这样 你没法扭曲 |
[16:06] | The truth never can be, Mr. Reston. | 事实确实没法扭曲 Reston先生 |
[16:22] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说几句吗? |
[16:24] | Of course you can, Mr. Wolfe. | 当然可以 Wolfe先生 |
[16:32] | It’s about Eric. | 是关于Eric的 |
[16:35] | Something’s just not right. | 他有些问题 |
[16:39] | Every time I ask him questions about him staying at that motel, he dodges them. | 每次我问他在那旅馆住的事 他都避而不答 |
[16:44] | Maybe he has personal reasons. | 也许他有私人原因 |
[16:46] | Yeah. Well,he also has a used tab from his explosives kit. | 是呀 他还有张用过的 爆炸物探测仪上的试纸片 |
[16:52] | I found this. | 我还发现这个 |
[16:58] | ****1K.” | “Cutana酒吧 1千块钱” |
[17:01] | He lied to me about not being there last night. | 昨晚爽约的事 他没说实话 |
[17:03] | It’s a hole-in-the-wall in Little Havana. | 那是个小哈瓦那区的破地方 |
[17:05] | I don’t think I need to tell you that nothing there costs $1,000. | 不用我说 那儿肯定没东西值1千块钱 |
[17:09] | Maybe we shouldn’t interfere. | 也许这不该我们管 |
[17:16] | You know, when I was running bets, I was very good at bending the truth. | 过去我烂赌的时候 说谎是家常便饭 |
[17:24] | So I kw the signs. | 所以我能看出来 |
[17:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:29] | Okay,why don’t you go back to the case, and I’ll look into it? | 好吧 你回去办案 这事我来查好吗? |
[17:34] | – Thanks. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[18:04] | Go sit at one of those tabl for a minute. | 你先去那边坐会儿 |
[18:09] | Don’t be long. | 别太久了 |
[18:25] | The name on that paper is mine. I’m Enrico Moldano. | 纸上写的是我的名字 我就是Enrico Moldano |
[18:28] | Eric Delko came to see you,didn’t he? | Eric Delko来见过你 是吧? |
[18:31] | A lot of people come here to see me. | 很多人来这儿见我 |
[18:32] | As long as they have $1,000. | 只要他们有1千块钱 |
[18:35] | Mr. Delko had requests. | 是Delko先生提的要求 |
[18:38] | When do I get it? | 我什么时候能拿到? |
[18:39] | You come by tomorrow, I’ll have it for you then. | 你明天再来 到时候给你 |
[18:41] | No. I’m not meeting you face-to-face again. | 不行 我不想再跟你见面 |
[18:44] | You gotta put it inside the morning newspaper at the DeLuca Motel,room 229. | 把东西卷在早报里 送到DeLuca旅馆229房间 |
[18:48] | Who’s got you spooked? Is it the Cubans,the Russians? | 你得罪谁了? 古巴人还是俄罗斯佬? |
[18:50] | You want answers or you want my business? | 你想问东问西还是做买卖? |
[18:58] | It was nice knowing you,man. | 很高兴认识你 伙计 |
[19:03] | What did he want? | 他要什么? |
[19:05] | Something that could only be found in Cuba. | 只在古巴有的东西 |
[19:08] | He knows I have connections down there for legal documents. | 他知道我在那边有关系 能搞到法律文书 |
[19:12] | What kind ofocuments? | 哪种文书? |
[19:17] | – Ask him yourself. – I’m asking you. | – 去问他呀 – 我在问你 |
[19:21] | I ain’t saying anything more. | 无可奉告 |
[19:24] | If anything happens to Eric, I’m going to hold you personally responsible. | 如果Eric有事 我一定算在你头上 |
[19:29] | You understand me? | 听懂了吗? |
[19:32] | – Is that a threat? – That’s a threat. | – 这算是威胁吗? – 就是威胁 |
[19:51] | I know Carl and Molly Reston are hiding something. | 我知道Carl和Molly Reston有所隐瞒 |
[19:53] | I mean,who goes on vacation without any luggage? | 我是说 谁度假不带行李? |
[19:56] | Or a toothbrush. | 连牙刷都不带 |
[19:58] | Which means they have no place to hide a gun. | 所以他们也没地方藏枪 |
[20:01] | I beg toiffer. | 我不这么想 |
[20:05] | What have you got? | 发现什么了? |
[20:06] | Can you take this vent down for me? | 能帮我把这个排风口盖拿下来吗? |
[20:08] | Yeah. I think so. | 行 我想没问题 |
[20:16] | – Give me a boost, will you? – yeah. | – 帮我搭把手 好吗? – 好的 |
[20:25] | I got evidence that something slid down here. | 看起来有东西从这儿滑下去了 |
[20:28] | Really? | 是吗? |
[20:33] | See the gun yet? | 看到枪了吗? |
[20:35] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:37] | The scratches head off into the darkness,though. | 划痕一直延伸到暗处 |
[20:40] | How far? | 有多远? |
[20:41] | I can’t tell. | 不好说 |
[20:43] | There’s an open vent ahead up here. | 但前面有个能打开的排风口 |
[20:54] | Calleigh,what happened to you? You freeze up? | Calleigh 你怎么了?是不是冻住了? |
[21:00] | Notmeexactly. | 不是我冻住了 |
[21:03] | I can see how this looks bad– my boyfriend dead in the tub. | 我明白这看上去有多糟 我男朋友死在浴缸里 |
[21:09] | It does look bad,Linda. Looks like you killed him. | 确实很糟 Linda 看起来是你杀了他 |
[21:11] | Shot your neighbor to keep him from telling the cops. | 所以你又杀了邻居不让他报警 |
[21:14] | Did you,Ms. Bowen? | 是这样吗 Bowen女士? |
[21:16] | I… No. I never killed anyone. | 我… 不 我没杀人 |
[21:19] | So I won’t find a gun in here? | 那在这儿我应该不会找到枪吧? |
[21:20] | You’re welcome to look. | 你随便查 |
[21:22] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[21:26] | Mind if I sit? Baby’s been a devil today. | 我能坐下吗? 孩子今天一直闹个不停 |
[21:29] | Sure. Go ahead. | 当然 请坐 |
[21:32] | This the father? | 他是孩子父亲吗? |
[21:34] | Been together six years. | 我们在一起6年 |
[21:37] | That is,until Hurricane Ike destroyed everything. | 直到飓风”艾克”毁了一切 |
[21:41] | Joel injured his knee hefting sandbags. | Joel提沙袋时伤了膝盖 |
[21:43] | Got disability. | 就残疾了 |
[21:44] | Moved us here till we could get on our feet again. | 我们搬到这儿来 打算住到可以重新自立的时候 |
[21:47] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的? |
[21:49] | Did something unusual happen? | 有什么不正常的事发生吗? |
[21:51] | Air conditioning stopped working. | 空调坏了 |
[21:53] | Joel can’t stand the heat– always hurt his lungs. | Joel受不了那高温 让他觉得肺很难受 |
[21:57] | He went up into that air duct and found something was blocking the flow. | 他爬进通风管道 发现有东西阻断了气流 |
[22:00] | – What was it? – Wouldn’t say. | – 什么东西? – 他没说 |
[22:04] | But he was excited. | 但他很兴奋 |
[22:06] | Said things were going to get better. | 他说一切都会好起来的 |
[22:10] | Later that day,he collapsed. | 那天晚些时候 他突然倒下了 |
[22:14] | Joel! Oh,my God! Oh,my God! Come on. Come on. | Joel! 哦 天哪! 哦 天哪! 起来! 快起来! |
[22:23] | It was too late. | 太迟了 |
[22:25] | And instead of alerting the authorities, you just put him on ice? | 所以你不但没报警 反而用冰把他冻住? |
[22:31] | With no wedding ring, I have no claim to Joel’s disability checks. | 我们没有结婚 我没法拿到Joel的残障补贴 |
[22:36] | How am Iupposed to support my baby? | 我怎么养活我的孩子? |
[22:38] | You thought if you could hide the body, you’d keep collecting the money. | 你觉得如果把尸体藏起来 你就能继续领钱了 |
[22:42] | I know it was wrong. | 我知道这么做不对 |
[22:44] | Mrs. Bowen,I have to be perfectly honest with you. | Bowen夫人 我现在跟你说实话 |
[22:46] | At the very least,it’s fraud. | 你这至少是在诈骗 |
[22:48] | And until we can autopsy Joel, I also have tossume that it may be murder. | 而在对Joel进行尸检之前 我不排除谋杀的可能 |
[23:02] | This isn’t even your lab,Wolfe. What are you doing in here? | 这儿不是你的实验室 Wolfe 你在这儿干嘛? |
[23:04] | Oh,just crossing my T’s and dotting my I’s. | 噢 我在查缺补漏呢 |
[23:07] | When did that include meddling in my life? | 你什么时候开始对我的生活插上一脚? |
[23:10] | It included meddling in your life when we started working together… pal. | 从我们一起工作开始 老兄 |
[23:16] | Anyway,something’s not right here. | 说正事 有些事不对劲 |
[23:20] | That’s the bullet from my room. It’s collateral. It’s a stray shot. | 这是我房间的那颗子弹 连着开的一枪 是颗流弹 |
[23:24] | No,a.38 slug at its heaviest is 180 grains. | 不对 点38口径的弹壳 最重也只有180克 |
[23:27] | This isn’t the entire bullet. It’s already weighing in at 218. | 这儿的碎片还不全 就已经有218克了 |
[23:30] | So what are you saying? | 你的意思是? |
[23:31] | What I’m saying is that this bullet came from a high-caliber gun. | 我的意思是 这颗子弹 是大口径手枪里射出来的 |
[23:37] | The second shooter. | 开枪者另有其人 |
[23:39] | So I need you to be honest with me. | 所以你要老实告诉我 |
[23:43] | is there somebody gunning for you? | 是不是有人开枪打你了? |
[23:47] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[23:51] | I thought my place was being watched. That’s why I’ve been staying at the motel. | 我觉得我的家被人监视了 所以我才搬到汽车旅馆住 |
[23:54] | Who else knows you’re staying there? | 还有谁知道你住那儿? |
[23:56] | No one. | 没人知道 |
[23:58] | Except Enrico. | 除了Enrico |
[24:14] | Where’s Enrico? | Enrico哪儿去了? |
[24:16] | He took a break. Headed out back a while ago. | 他去休息了 刚出去 |
[24:39] | 我是Enrico 现在无法接听你的电话… | |
[24:48] | This is CSI Delko. I have a homicide at 20th and Drexel | 我是CSI Delko 20号街和Drexel街交界处发生凶杀案 |
[24:56] | Requesting backup immediately. | 请求火速增援 |
[25:11] | You keep beating me to crime scenes,Eric. | 你总把我引到犯罪现场 Eric |
[25:14] | Yeah,I was meeting Enrico here to pick something up. | 嗯 我来这儿找Enrico拿点东西 |
[25:18] | And you have no backup, so you’re out of protocol. | 你没带后援 这是违纪 |
[25:22] | Yeah. Yeah,that’s true. | 对 没错 |
[25:25] | What did Enrico have for you? | 你找Enrico拿什么东西? |
[25:47] | He has your birth certificate. | 你的出生证明在他那儿 |
[25:49] | Why would he have that,Eric? | 他怎么会有这个 Eric? |
[25:52] | Look,since I started looking into my family, I’ve had someone go through my trash. | 听着 自从我开始查我的家庭 就有人翻我的垃圾 |
[25:56] | I’ve had my CSve had my car brok into. | 我的车也被人强行撬开了 |
[25:58] | Constantly feeling eyes on me. | 总觉得有人在监视我 |
[26:02] | – It’s like I’ve awakened the beast. – You have,Eric. | – 好像我唤醒了恶魔一样 – 的确 Eric. |
[26:05] | People are dying. You’re coming off the case. | 已经死了不少人了 这案子你别管了 |
[26:12] | Okay,I’m building a black widow theory here. | 好吧 我觉得这事儿像黑寡妇那一套 |
[26:15] | He’s got lipstick smudges on his cheeks, traces of it ohis lips. | 他脸上有唇膏印 嘴唇还残留了一些 |
[26:18] | He may be part of a team. | 可能只是小组一员 |
[26:21] | Two shooters,right. | 开枪的人有两个 没错 |
[26:26] | Horatio,is Eric in danger? | Horatio Eric是不是有危险? |
[26:28] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[26:30] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做些什么呢? |
[26:32] | Let’s close this case. | 尽快破案吧 |
[26:35] | Mr. Wolfe,did you get something? | Wolfe先生 找到什么了吗? |
[26:36] | Not just something. | 可不是普通的东西 |
[26:40] | It’s 8. Same caliber as one of the guns we’re looking for. | 是把点38 跟我们在找的枪口径一致 |
[26:43] | Let’s get that to the lab, please. | 请送回实验室 |
[27:37] | Leaving town, Mr. Reston? | 准备出城 Reston先生? |
[27:39] | I was going to geta bite to eat. | 我就准备去买点东西吃 |
[27:41] | I tell you what. I’lluarantee you three mealsa day from here on out. | 告诉你吧 我保证你的一日三餐 从现在开始都准时开饭 |
[27:44] | Your fingerprint, it’s connected to not one murder, but two murders today. | 你的指纹 不只跟一桩命案相关 现在跟两起命案相关了 |
[27:51] | Does that seem familiar to you? | 这个眼熟吗? |
[27:53] | It wassed to kill your frat boy neighbor andEnrico Moldano. | 住你隔壁的小子和Enrico Moldano 都是被这把枪打死的 |
[27:57] | I don’t know who Enrico Moldano is. | 我不认识Enrico Moldano |
[27:59] | But you do know Seth Copeland. | 但你认识Seth Copeland |
[28:06] | Please,just hear me out. | 拜托你听我说完 |
[28:09] | Me and Molly, we came into some money, a lot of money, | 我和Molly到手了一笔钱 很大一笔 |
[28:12] | and just needed a place to stash it,that’s all. | 准备找个地方藏起来 就这么简单 |
[28:15] | Let me guess. You hid it in the AC vent. | 让我猜猜 你藏在空调通风口里了 |
[28:17] | Used the room for a safe-deposit box. | 把房间当保险柜了 |
[28:19] | Yeah. Better than a bank. | 对 比银行好使 |
[28:22] | At least,I mean, that’s what I thought until I came back and it was gone. | 我本来是这么想的 可我回来的时候发现钱没了 |
[28:26] | I thought Molly double-crossed me. | 我猜是Molly阴了我一把 |
[28:33] | – Get out here now! – Carl… | – 赶紧给我滚出来! |
[28:36] | you are waking up the world! | 你要把所有人都吵醒呀! |
[28:39] | They’re already awake. Damn it! | 他们早都醒了 妈的! |
[28:42] | – You are cleaning that up. – Really? | – 你把这收拾干净 – 什么? |
[28:44] | That’s what you want to talk about right now,huh? | 你就想跟我扯这事? |
[28:46] | The mess thatImade? | 我把地弄脏了? |
[28:48] | Would you ratherall a thief again? | 你又想说我偷东西了? |
[28:50] | I swear to God,Molly. Where’s the money? | 我对天发誓 |
[28:53] | Carl! | Molly 钱去哪儿了? |
[28:58] | I didn’t mean to hit the kid. | 我不是故意打死那孩子的 |
[29:01] | And then I heard your other officer. I panicked. I threw thgun. | 然后我听到你们一位警官在场 我慌了 就把抢扔了 |
[29:05] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么? |
[29:06] | Miami-Dade PD! | Miami戴德警察! |
[29:15] | Problem is,we searched the ground. We didn’t find the gun. | 问题是我们房前屋后都搜遍了 没有找到枪 |
[29:19] | Gotta believe me. | 你们得信我 |
[29:32] | And there it is, inside the drum. | 在这儿呢 桶里面 |
[29:36] | I guess the question is, who took the gun? | 现在问题是 谁把枪拿走了? |
[29:40] | Well,we’ve got a fresh set of tire tracks right there. | 这儿有一些刚留下的轮胎印 |
[29:44] | Yeah,that bullet hole may have solved the murder. | 对 这个子弹孔也许能帮咱们破案 |
[29:47] | But there’s three of them. Couldn’t be from a car. | 不过轮胎印有三道 不是汽车留下的 |
[29:52] | Maybe an ATV? | 是辆全地形越野车? |
[30:02] | Office Duquesne? | Duquesne警官? |
[30:04] | Ms.Bowen, I just wanted to be the one to let you know that our medical examiner concluded | Bowen夫人 我想告诉你 验尸官已经有结论了 |
[30:08] | that your boyfriend indeed died of a heart attack. | 你男友的确是心脏病突发死亡的 |
[30:13] | Am I in troue for what I did with his body? | 我那样处理他的尸体 会有麻烦吗? |
[30:16] | No,not atll. | 不 不会 |
[30:18] | Also,I want you to know that I’m gonna make sure Joel gets a proper burial. | 还有 我想告诉你 我保证让Joel得到安葬 |
[30:25] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[30:28] | You had mentioneto me that he found something in the air vent, | 你提过他在通风管里找到一些东西 |
[30:31] | something he said would change your lives? | 一些可以改变你们生活的东西 |
[30:34] | Wish I knew what it was. | 真希望我知道是什么 |
[30:35] | Could you show me uh,where he was when you found him? | 能告诉我你在哪儿找到他的吗? |
[30:39] | Sure,I guess. | 行 可以 |
[30:54] | He was here… on the ground. | 他在这儿… 倒在地上 |
[31:18] | I swear I didn’t know that was there. | 我发誓我不知道那东西在那儿 |
[31:21] | Am I gonna need a lawyer? | 我得请个律师吗? |
[31:22] | I can’t answer that yet, Ms.Bowen, | 我现在无法确定 Bowen夫人 |
[31:24] | but I’m gonna need you to go back to your room and wait with the officer until I get back. | 请回到你的房间 跟警官一起等我回来 |
[31:54] | Mom,hey. | 妈 |
[31:59] | Have a seat,Mom. | 坐吧 妈 |
[32:02] | You have never asked me to meet you here before. | 你从没让我到这儿来找你 |
[32:07] | What couldn’t wait until dinner,huh? | 什么事不能等到晚饭的时候再说? |
[32:12] | I need you to tell me something. | 我需要你告诉我一些事 |
[32:14] | Okay,anything. | 行 什么都行 |
[32:21] | It’s about my birth. | 是关于我出生的事 |
[32:26] | You have heard a hundred times. | 你都听过一百遍了 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:34] | I was pregnant back in Cuba, but your father and I want a better liffor you. | 我在古巴怀孕了 但是我和你爸爸想给你更好的生活 |
[32:39] | We waited for the full moon to come, | 我们等到月圆的时候 |
[32:43] | and we got in a boat, | 我们上了一条船 |
[32:47] | and that trip was rough, | 一路历尽千辛万苦 |
[32:50] | but as you know,we made it to Key Largo. | 不过你知道 我们终于到了基拉戈岛 |
[32:58] | I went into labor, and there you were, three hours later. | 你急着要出来 三个小时后 你终于出生了 |
[33:07] | What’s wrong,Eric? | 怎么了 Eric? |
[33:12] | You-you said that I heard the story a hundred times. | 你说我已经听了一百遍 |
[33:17] | Except sometimes we landed in Key West; | 但有时候的版本是到了基韦斯特岛 |
[33:23] | other times in Coconut Grove. | 有时又是椰子林 |
[33:26] | Another time,you were in labor for 18 hours. | 有一次你生我生了18个小时 |
[33:31] | And sometimes, you say you went into labor the second we left Cuba. | 有时你说我们一离开古巴 你就要生了 |
[33:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:40] | The truth isn’t supposed to change,mami. | 妈 事实是不会改变的 |
[33:44] | So I looked into it. | 所以我查了一下 |
[33:49] | And my birth certificate’s a fake. | 我的出生证明是假的 |
[33:55] | We had connections when we got here and… | 我们到了这儿之后找了点关系… |
[34:10] | This is my original birth certificate. | 这是我真正的出生证明 |
[34:20] | I was born in Cuba. | 我是在古巴出生的 |
[34:24] | My biological father’s name is Alexander Sharova. | 我的生父名字叫Alexander Sharova |
[34:30] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[34:36] | He was… | 他是… |
[34:40] | the boss at my factory. | 我工作的工厂的老板 |
[34:43] | It… | 那… |
[34:51] | It was a mistake,Eric. | 那是个错误 Eric |
[34:57] | He was a bad man. | 他是个恶棍 |
[35:03] | Please,sweetie, please. | 求你了 乖儿子 求你了 |
[35:06] | Let it go,please. | 随它去吧 求你了 |
[35:16] | Does he know that I exist? | 他知道有我这么个儿子吗? |
[35:18] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[35:23] | Why are you asking about this now? | 你怎么现在问我这些? |
[35:27] | Are you in danger? Eric? | 你有危险吗? Eric? |
[35:32] | No. | 不 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry,my son. | 对不起 我的儿子 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[35:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:55] | Mrs. Reston, have seat,lease. | Reston夫人 请坐 |
[35:58] | When c I see Carl? Is he okay? | 我什么时候能见Carl? 他还好吧? |
[36:02] | He’s being processed. | 我们正在对他取证 |
[36:03] | I still can’t believe this is happening. | 我还是不相信居然出了这种事 |
[36:05] | He didn’t mean to shoot that man. | 他不是故意要打死那人的 |
[36:10] | Why am I here? | 干嘛让我来? |
[36:13] | I think that I may have something that belongs to you. | 我想有些东西是你的 |
[36:20] | You found my money. | 你找到了我的钱 |
[36:22] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[36:23] | If you are claiming,in fact, that this is yours. | 事实上 如果你认领的话就是你的 |
[36:25] | Well,obviously. | 哦 明显是我的 |
[36:28] | All right,Mrs. Reston, then here’s ththing. | 好吧 Reston夫人 是这么回事 |
[36:30] | When we recovered that money, it was in uniform amounts: $15,$30. | 我们找到这些钱的时候 发现都是等额纸币 15和30的 |
[36:35] | That,coupled with your husband’s possession charge leads me to some idea of this money’s origin. | 加上你丈夫有藏毒的前科 我开始怀疑这些钱的来历 |
[36:40] | You think we’re drug dealers? | 你以为我们贩毒? |
[36:42] | I’m just telling you what I know. | 我只是告诉你我知道的事实 |
[36:43] | The two of you bounce around from state to state carrying bags of cash. | 你俩从这个州游荡到那个州 身上还带着这么多钞票 |
[36:47] | He’s already admitted to using motel rooms as banks. | 他已经承认把钱藏在旅馆房间 |
[36:51] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是在搞笑吧 |
[36:54] | All right,now,I’m happy to do some checking around with the Narco Unit | 好吧 我很乐意跟缉毒组一起做点调查 |
[36:58] | if in fact this bag is yours. | 如果这包真是你的 |
[37:01] | If I’m right,we’ll file charges on you. | 如果我的想法没错 我们将起诉你 |
[37:05] | What’s it gonna be,Mrs. Reston? | 你觉得如何 Reston夫人? |
[37:10] | I mustave misheard you. | 我刚才肯定听错了 |
[37:13] | Never seen that bag before in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这个包 |
[37:17] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[37:30] | Officer Duquesne. Is there still a problem? | Duquesne警官 问题还是没解决吗? |
[37:33] | No,uh,there’s not. How are you doing? | 没事了 你怎么样? |
[37:37] | Without Joel, I can’t afford to stay. | Joel死了 我没钱住这儿了 |
[37:41] | Well,that’s why I’m re. This ifor you. | 所以我来找你 这是给你的 |
[37:52] | What is all this? | 这是什么? |
[37:53] | It’s the money that Joel found in the vent. | 这是Joel在通风管里找到的钱 |
[37:56] | It’s $26,000. | 一共26,000美元 |
[37:58] | According to Florida Statute 705, if money is found and reported, | 根据佛罗里达州法律第705条 如果有人找到钱财并上报 |
[38:04] | the rightful owner has an opportunity to claim it. | 钱财所有人可以认领 |
[38:06] | And if they don’t, then it belongs to the person who reported it. | |
[38:10] | But I never reported it. | 如果不认领 则属于上报者 但我没有上报过 |
[38:12] | Well,as it turns out, Joel did. | 现在看来 Joel上报了 |
[38:16] | He must have been a really good man. | 他肯定是个好男人 |
[38:20] | All this money… | 这么多钱… |
[38:22] | I’m sure somebody will be comingfter it. | 肯定会有人打它的主意 |
[38:26] | Not this time. Take it. Start over. | 这次不会了 拿着吧 重新开始 |
[38:32] | ******** | 太感谢你了 |
[38:35] | *********** | 不用谢我 |
[38:45] | Miss Boa Vista. | Boa Vista小姐 |
[38:47] | Have you identified the vehicle yet? | 车辆辨认出来了吗? |
[38:50] | I ran all the tread measurements, and no ATVs match the specs. | 我已经查了所有轮胎尺寸 没有一种全地形越野车符合 |
[38:54] | But we have the middle tread. | 还有中间的轮胎印 |
[38:58] | Yeah,that’s from the front wheel. | 对 是前胎留下的 |
[39:01] | So I figure thkiller must have backed out and then rode away. | 所以我想凶手应该倒了一段 再重新开走 |
[39:05] | – What if he didn’t? – You mean… | – 如果不是呢? – 你是说… |
[39:08] | what if the ngle tire was the back tire? | 如果中间的轮胎其实是后轮? |
[39:14] | Well,that changes everything. | 那可是全部推倒重来了 |
[39:21] | Wow,that’s amazing. | 哇 太厉害了 |
[39:24] | The Can-Am Spyder; it’s a cross between a motorcycle and an ATV. | 是辆Can-Am |
[39:28] | Well,let’s see who owns one. | Spyder 集摩托和全地形越野车于一身 |
[39:33] | 56 registered in Southern Florida. | 看看车主都有谁 南佛罗里达有56辆 |
[39:36] | Cross-check them for women,please. | 请找出其中的女性车主 |
[39:37] | Because of the lipstk on our victim. Right. | 因为受害者脸上的唇印 好的 |
[39:43] | Three. | 三个 |
[39:45] | Kate Hawkes. | |
[39:47] | She was in the bar, Miss Boa Vis, when I talked to Enrico. | Boa Vista小姐 我去找Enrico时 她也在酒吧 |
[39:54] | Don’t be long. | 快点哦 |
[39:57] | That puts her at both scenes. | 两个凶案现场她都在 |
[39:59] | Doesn’t it? Thank you. | 可不是吗 谢了 |
[40:10] | Yeah,it’s my bike. So what? | 没错 是我的车 怎样? |
[40:17] | It tested positive for blood,and my guess is, it belongs to Enrico Moldano. | 证实是血液 我猜是Enrico Moldano的 |
[40:22] | Is that all you’ve got? | 就这么点证据? |
[40:24] | It puts the gun in your hand. | 足以证明你是凶手 |
[40:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[40:52] | Carl Reston’s gun,long with the tire treads,puts you at the original crime scene. | Carl Reston的枪 还有轮胎印 证明你在第一凶案现场 |
[40:58] | Also puts you there at the exact moment there was an attempt on Eric Delko’s life. | 也证明有人试图杀死Eric Delko时 你也在场 |
[41:03] | I shouldn’t have missed. | 我本来不会失手 |
[41:07] | I didn’t count on any… distractions. | 没想到会发生… 意外 |
[41:11] | Distractions like Seth Copeland’s murder. | 比如说Seth Copeland的死 |
[41:23] | – Where’s the money? – Carl… | – 钱在哪儿? |
[41:55] | If you already know everything, why are you still talking to me? | 如果你什么都知道了 干嘛还找我? |
[41:59] | Well,we don’t know everything. | 还有些事我们不知道 |
[42:02] | Like,why did you shoot at Eric Delko? | 比如说你为什么要杀Eric Delko? |
[42:05] | It was a job. | 一单生意而已 |
[42:06] | Provided by Alexander Sharova. | Alexander Sharova是雇主 |
[42:10] | That’s what you want to think. | 你爱怎么想都行 |
[42:13] | Do I have a choice? | 还有别的可能吗? |
[42:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[42:23] | You heard the man. Where is he? | 你听到了 他在哪儿? |
[42:30] | If I tell you, will that get me a deal? | 如果我告诉你 有的商量吗? |
[42:35] | No deal. | 没商量 |
[42:38] | You don’t know where he is. | 你根本不知道他在哪儿 |
[42:55] | I guess I was on her list. | 看来她把我列进死亡名册了 |
[42:57] | Not her list,Eric. His list. | 不是她 Eric 是他 |
[43:03] | You mean my real father? | 你是说我真正的父亲? |
[43:05] | He’s not going away. | 他不会罢休的 |
[43:07] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是个开始 |