| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [03:00] | Let’s go to work. | 开工了 | 
| [03:38] | C.S.I. Miami Season07 Episode09 Power Trip | |
| [03:56] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看? | 
| [03:57] | No signs of a struggle. | 没有反抗的迹象 | 
| [03:58] | The area around the body was undisturbed. | 尸体周边也很干净 | 
| [04:00] | Ryan and Calleigh are canvassing the area, | Ryan和Calleigh正在彻查这片区域 | 
| [04:02] | but I’m pretty sure this is a secondary crime scene. | 但我肯定这不是案发现场 | 
| [04:04] | Tire treads? | 车胎痕迹? | 
| [04:06] | Nothing, nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 | 
| [04:08] | No evidence of how the body got here. She was just dumped. | 没有证据表明尸体运输的方式 像是凭空被丢在这儿一样 | 
| [04:11] | Okay, so all we have is the body. | 所以现在只有从尸体查起 | 
| [04:14] | Okay, Dr. Price. | 好吧 Price医生 | 
| [04:17] | No I.D.on her yet. | 还不知道她的身分 | 
| [04:18] | Got a call into Missing Persons. | 我给失踪人口组打了电话 | 
| [04:19] | They’re checking reports for any descriptions that might match the victim. | 他们会查看记录 看有没有人吻合受害者体貌特征 | 
| [04:22] | Lieutenant, we’ve got multiple burns on her body. | 队长 她身上有多处烧伤 | 
| [04:24] | One here on her hand, on her arm and several on her upper torso. | 手上一处 胳膊上一处 上身还有几处 | 
| [04:28] | This jacket burn goes from the back all the way to the front of her palm. | 这块平煎状烧伤从手背 延伸到手掌 | 
| [04:33] | Something was clamped onto her. | 她被什么东西夹着 | 
| [04:36] | I’m guessing jumper cables. | 很可能是过电夹 | 
| [04:44] | This guy’s sadistic. | 凶手是个变态 | 
| [04:46] | She wasn’t just murdered, she was tortured. | 他不光杀了她 还折磨她 | 
| [04:49] | The electricity took the path of least resistance, exiting out her back. | 电流经过电阻最小的通路 从她背后穿出来 | 
| [04:53] | I’m guessing she was in a prone position at the time of death. | 她死时很可能是俯卧姿势 | 
| [04:56] | With burns like these, I’d say it packed a pretty good charge. | 能造成这样的烧伤 电流肯定很强 | 
| [04:59] | How much? | 多强? | 
| [05:01] | It’s hard to say exactly. It takes one amp to kill a person. | 不好说 1安培就能电死人 | 
| [05:04] | To inflict these types of burns, ten maybe. | 这么严重的烧伤 得10安吧 | 
| [05:09] | I don’t need to open her up to know that she’s probably fried inside, | 不用尸检就能知道 她身体内部肯定都烤焦了 | 
| [05:13] | but I will to get you guys some answers. | 但我会查明死因的 | 
| [05:15] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 | 
| [05:25] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 | 
| [05:30] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [05:42] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [06:05] | All right, let’s shoot. | 可以了 拍照吧 | 
| [06:06] | Small scale. | 小比例 | 
| [06:14] | Large scale. | 大比例 | 
| [06:23] | Okay, now let’s do length, width. | 好了 现在量长宽 | 
| [06:27] | Start here. | 从这儿量 | 
| [06:33] | Width. | 宽度 | 
| [06:38] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [06:42] | What have we got? | 有何发现? | 
| [06:44] | Young adult female, no signs of ligature marks or bruising. | 年轻成年女性 没有捆绑痕迹或瘀青 | 
| [06:48] | She didn put up a fight? | 她居然没反抗? | 
| [06:50] | Nor was she physically restrained. | 而且没有受到外界钳制 | 
| [06:53] | It’s like she let it happen. | 像是放任自流 | 
| [06:54] | What’s the cause of death? | 死因? | 
| [06:55] | Heart failure due to electric shock. | 触电导致的心力衰竭 | 
| [06:58] | Her heart went into severe ventricular fibrillation and then stopped. | 心脏发生严重纤维性心室颤动 然后心跳停止 | 
| [07:02] | The burns don’t look as extreme as I thought they would. | 烧伤没我想得那么严重 | 
| [07:04] | Well, after the initial shock, tissue damage doesn’t progress with further electrocution. | 初次触电后 组织损伤不会 随着后面的电击而恶化 | 
| [07:09] | Some of it will fry and some of it will remain completely healthy. | 部分组织会烧焦 部分组织仍然很健康 | 
| [07:20] | Electricity’s funny like that. | 电流就是这么有意思 | 
| [07:25] | Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 | 
| [07:27] | Her pupils are fully dilated. | 瞳孔完全放大了 | 
| [07:32] | Which means they were that way at the time of death. | 说明死的时候就是这样 | 
| [07:35] | So she was killed in complete darkness? | 这么说她死在一片黑暗中? | 
| [07:37] | – Something’s not right here. – What are you thinking? | – 有点问题 – 想到什么了? | 
| [07:40] | Well… | 哦… | 
| [07:44] | Well, it’s more of a hunch than a thought. | 应该说是种直觉 | 
| [07:49] | I’ll take it to Trace, see if it hits on anything. | 我拿去给痕检 看能不能发现点什么 | 
| [08:02] | How’s that desk treating you, Reggie? | 这位子坐得怎么样 Reggie? | 
| [08:07] | It’s a far cry from Homicide, but hey, what’s not to like? | 和重案组比当然差远了 但是么 我也没啥可挑的 | 
| [08:10] | Hang in there, Detective. | 慢慢来 警探 | 
| [08:12] | Thank you, Horatio. | 谢谢你 Horatio | 
| [08:15] | Let me set these up for a positive ID. | 法医送来这些来确认身份 | 
| [08:22] | – Is that the victim’s boyfriend? – Yeah, Wolfe’s with him. Name’s Tim Erickson. | – 那是受害者的男朋友? – 对 Wolfe正在审他 他叫Tim Erickson | 
| [08:25] | He called in the Missing Person on one Kathy Meyers. | 他给失踪人口组打电话 说有个叫Kathy Meyers的失踪了 | 
| [08:29] | Description is a match. | 他的描述符合受害者 | 
| [08:31] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [08:32] | I checked up on him. He got a record. | 我查过他了 他有案底 | 
| [08:34] | You might want to follow up on that. | 你也许会有兴趣追查下 | 
| [08:38] | Old habits die hard, huh? | 本性难移呀 | 
| [08:41] | The may have me riding this desk, but I’m gonna work it, baby. | 这位子虽然不咋地 可我得坐好呀 | 
| [08:44] | Just remember why you’re here. | 别忘了你为什么坐在这儿 | 
| [08:50] | We were supposed to go out last night. | 昨晚我们本来有约会 | 
| [08:52] | What time was that? | 几点? | 
| [08:54] | 8:00 I tried calling her. | 8点 我给她打电话 | 
| [08:57] | Went by her dorm, and her car was gone. | 还去了她寝室 她的车不在 | 
| [08:59] | When I went by again this morning, she still hadn’t come back. | 我今早又去了 她还是没回来 | 
| [09:02] | Were you two very serious? | 你俩是认真的吗? | 
| [09:03] | It was our three-month anniversary. | 昨晚是我俩3个月纪念日 | 
| [09:05] | I was gonna ask her to move in with me. | 我本来想叫她搬来和我同住 | 
| [09:07] | That’s why we were going out. | 所以才要约会的 | 
| [09:09] | So she was gone less than 12 hours, and yet you filed a missing person’s report. | 这么说她失踪还不到12小时 你就报警了 | 
| [09:13] | It was supposed to be a surprise, but she knew it was coming. | 我本来想给她个惊喜 但她其实知道有这事 | 
| [09:17] | That’s why I thought something was up. | 所以我想肯定出事了 | 
| [09:18] | Tim, was Kathy aware of your sexual battery conviction? | Tim 那么Kathy知道你犯过性侵害罪吗? | 
| [09:23] | What’s that got to do with this? | 那和这有关吗? | 
| [09:25] | Well, you know, more often than not, | 哦 经常是这样 | 
| [09:26] | the first person to report someone missing or murdered is usually guilty of the crime. | 失踪或谋杀案的第一报警人 往往就是幕后的凶手 | 
| [09:33] | I came down here to ID my girlfriend, | 我来这确认我女友的身份 | 
| [09:36] | and you’ve got the nerve to accuse me of her murder? | 你们竟敢指控我杀了她? | 
| [09:43] | If you’re finished, I’d like to go now. | 要是问完了 我先走了 | 
| [09:46] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了 | 
| [09:51] | Did you get the tox back from Kathy Meyers? | Kathy Meyers的毒检报告出来了吗? | 
| [09:54] | Yeah, nothing in her bloodstream. | 拿到了 血液里什么都没有 | 
| [09:56] | No chloroform, no GHB, nothing. | 没有氯仿 没有GHB(均为麻醉剂) 很干净 | 
| [09:59] | What about you? What’d you get? | 你呢? 有发现吗? | 
| [10:01] | A swab from Kathy Meyers’ eye has high doses of cyclopentolate. | Kathy Meyers眼睛里取的样 含高剂量的环戊通眼液 | 
| [10:05] | Blocks the eyes’ muscular receptors, dilates the pupils. | 它能麻痹眼球的肌肉感应细胞 扩大瞳孔 | 
| [10:11] | Effectively blinding her; restraint without restraint. | 她就等于失明了 简直是致人于无形啊 | 
| [10:25] | Tara’s hunch was right. He didn’t kill her in the dark. | Tara的直觉没错 他不是在黑暗中杀了她 | 
| [10:28] | Instead, he fully dilated her pupils so that she was sensitive to the light. | 相反 他完全扩大她的瞳孔 让她变得对光非常敏感 | 
| [10:32] | – It’s weird. – Wait, wait, wait. | – 真够变态 – 等等 | 
| [10:33] | Do you remember that case from about a year or so ago, the murder vic’s name was Allison… | 你还记不记得差不多一年前那个案子? 受害者叫Allison… | 
| [10:39] | something? | 什么来着? | 
| [10:40] | No, doesn’t ring a bell. | 完全没印象 | 
| [10:41] | Well, anyway, her pupils were dilated in the same manner. | 哦 她的瞳孔也是这样扩大的 | 
| [10:44] | – I did the trace. – What happened? | – 我检验了 – 结果呢? | 
| [10:47] | You know, I can’t remember. | 我还真忘了 | 
| [10:49] | But the lab’s IDB shoulde able to tell us. | 但实验室的IDB(智能数据库) 肯定有记录 | 
| [10:54] | Let me just put in the right search words, | 输入搜索关键词 | 
| [10:55] | and I’m sure we’ll be able to track down her case. | 就肯定能查到她那个案子 | 
| [10:59] | Allison Novell, 21, stabbed and dumped back in October of last year. | Allison Novell 21岁 去年10月遭刺杀后被弃尸 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah, but stabbed. Kathy Meyers was electrocuted. | 但她是被刺死的 Kathy Meyers是被电死的 | 
| [11:07] | May be related, maybe not, but it’s still worth looking into. | 可能有关 也可能没有 但还是值得一查 | 
| [11:11] | Okay, well, their lead suspect was Dr. Max Paulson, her ophthalmologist. | 好吧 那个案子的首要嫌犯 是她的眼科医生Max Paulson | 
| [11:17] | Never found enough to connect him. | 但没有足够证据指证他 | 
| [11:19] | But the physical evidenceis still in the department. | 但物证还在咱局里 | 
| [11:22] | Great. I think it’s time to get a second opinion from Dr. Paulson. | 好 是时候再找Paulson医生谈谈了 | 
| [11:29] | You’re kidding me. | 你在搞笑吧 | 
| [11:30] | Look, I was wrongly accused last time. | 我上次已经被错误地起诉了 | 
| [11:32] | You can’t just come into my office and start accusing me again. | 你们怎么能闯进我办公室 又来指控我呢 | 
| [11:34] | We can if you’ve killed another girl. | 前提是你涉嫌杀害另一个女孩 | 
| [11:37] | Kathy Meyers. | |
| [11:38] | Her eyes were dilated with a tool of your trade. | 她的瞳孔也被你的职业工具放大了 | 
| [11:40] | Oh, just like Allison Novell. | 哦 就跟Allison Novell一样 | 
| [11:42] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早在哪儿? | 
| [11:45] | In my bed sleeping, like everyone else. | 和别人一样 在床上睡觉 | 
| [11:47] | And before you ask, no, no one can corroborate that. | 你们不用问了 没别人能证明 | 
| [11:49] | How unfortunate. | 那可不妙了 | 
| [11:52] | That’s quite a shiner you got there. Cut lip, too. | 那块瘀痕挺好看呀 嘴唇也割破了 | 
| [11:55] | That happen when you tried to subdue the girl in our morgue? | 是想非礼躺在我们停尸房的 那个女孩时被揍的吗? | 
| [11:58] | ‘Cause we will find evidence of that. | 我们会找出证据来 | 
| [12:00] | You guys got to learn to communicate. Talk to Reggie Mastow. | 你们自己人之间真得加强联络了 去跟Reggie Mastow说吧 | 
| [12:05] | – Detective Mastow contacted you? – Yeah. | – Mastow警探找过你? – 是呀 | 
| [12:08] | And as you so astutely pointed out, he left the marks to prove it. | 你眼睛挺尖 这就是他来过的证据 | 
| [12:11] | Why is he so hell-bent on pinning me for murder? | 他怎么这么想给我 扣上杀人犯的帽子呢? | 
| [12:13] | First Allison Novell, now some girl I don’t even know. | 先是Allison Novell 现在又是个我根本不认识的女孩 | 
| [12:16] | Because maybe you killed these girls. | 可能因为真是你杀了她们 | 
| [12:19] | I didn’t kill anyone, and you won’t fault me if I talk to my attorney? | 我谁也没杀 现在我想找我律师谈谈 你们没意见吧? | 
| [12:21] | I insist on it. | 赶紧找吧 | 
| [12:25] | He said I assaulted him? | 他说我揍了他? | 
| [12:26] | I saw the facial damage myself, Reggie. | 我亲眼看到了他脸上的伤 Reggie | 
| [12:29] | And you two have a history. | 你们还有过节 | 
| [12:30] | I just put him on notice, let him know we’re all still watching him. | 我只是去让他搞清楚状况 咱们还盯着他呢 | 
| [12:33] | I don’t need the help. | 不需要 | 
| [12:35] | I see a lot of casework, strapped to this desk. | 我调过来后 看了很多案卷 | 
| [12:38] | Now, as soon as I saw those dilated pupils, I knew that could only mean one thing, | 一看到那些放大的瞳孔 就知道只有一个答案 | 
| [12:41] | that Max Paulson killed again. | Max Paulson又杀人了 | 
| [12:42] | Reggie, you’re on restrictive duty. | Reggie 你现在还在察看期 | 
| [12:44] | Because of him and the Allison Novell case. | 就因为他和Allison Novell的案子 | 
| [12:47] | Look, a civilian charge me with harassment, it run up the IAB chain, | 瞧 一个市民控告我骚扰 内部调查处就插手了 | 
| [12:51] | I ain’t working Homicide no more? | 于是我就不能再调查谋杀案了? | 
| [12:52] | You’re not taking this seriously, Reggie. | 你还不够重视 Reggie | 
| [12:54] | I found the man’s print on the Novell girl! | 我在Novell身上发现了他的指纹! | 
| [12:57] | The print was inconclusive. | 那枚指纹不能用作呈堂证据 | 
| [12:59] | A tented arch, just like Paulson. | 是一枚帐状弓形纹 和Paulson的一模一样 | 
| [13:01] | You know how rare that is? | 你知道那有多罕见吗? | 
| [13:03] | Of course you do; you run the damn crime lab. | 你当然知道了 你是犯罪实验室的头儿呀 | 
| [13:05] | As long as I’ve been working this, I ain’t never been more sure of anything. | 从这案子一开始 我就非常肯定! | 
| [13:19] | What do you got? | 有何发现? | 
| [13:20] | Did a search of past cases involving pupil dilation and forced bliness. | 把过去有放大瞳孔和强迫致盲的 案子搜索了一遍 | 
| [13:24] | So we have another victim. | 这么说还有别的受害者 | 
| [13:25] | Yeah, we do. She’s alive. | 对 但她还活着 | 
| [13:27] | She reported being attacked and blinded about eight months ago. Name’s Jessica Davis. | 8个月前 她报警说遭到袭击并被致盲 她叫Jessica Davis | 
| [13:32] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:35] | Eric Jessica Davis. | |
| [13:38] | That name rings a bell. | 我有印象 | 
| [13:40] | Just give me a little more time on this. | 再给我点时间 | 
| [13:41] | I can connect Paulson to her. | 我能把她和Paulson联系起来 | 
| [13:46] | I need your badge and gun. | 把你的警徽和枪给我 | 
| [13:56] | You’re gonna put me on leave? For what? | 你要让我停职? 为什么? | 
| [13:58] | You are endangering two cases now. | 你正在危及两起案子的调查 | 
| [14:02] | Your badge and gun. | 警徽和枪 | 
| [14:04] | Lieutenant, please don’t do this to me. | 队长 求你别这样 | 
| [14:06] | They already took the work away from me. | 他们已经把我的事业夺走了 | 
| [14:25] | – I’m just a shadow around here. – Reggie, listen to me. | – 这下我真什么都没有了 – Reggie 听我说 | 
| [14:30] | Let me clear this up, and I will personally reinstate you. | 等把这案子处理完 我会亲自让你复职 | 
| [14:51] | Lieutenant, Jessica wants to talk to you, | 队长 Jessica想跟你谈 | 
| [14:52] | but I’m not sure it’s such a good idea, given her condition. | 但考虑到她的情况 我不知道那样好不好 | 
| [14:56] | Her condition? | 什么情况? | 
| [14:59] | She was just diagnosed with metastic breast cancer. | 她刚被查出得了乳腺癌 | 
| [15:02] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [15:05] | We just got engaged a month ago. | 我们1个月前刚订婚 | 
| [15:09] | Well, she is weak. But she’s stubborn as ever. | 哦 她很虚弱 但还是那么坚强 | 
| [15:11] | If you could just take it slow with her. | 所以请您别太逼着她 | 
| [15:14] | I’ll do that. | 好的 | 
| [15:19] | Hi, Jessica. | 嗨 Jessica | 
| [15:20] | I just hope you listen this time. | 希望你这次能听进去… | 
| [15:22] | I don’t… | 我不太明白… | 
| [15:24] | Your department dismissed me. | 你们警局完全无视我 | 
| [15:26] | I’m not… | 我没有… | 
| [15:27] | I reported this eight months ago. | 我8个月前就报警了 | 
| [15:29] | The detective I spoke to passed me off to somebody else. | 跟我谈的警探把我丢给别人 | 
| [15:32] | I never heard from either of them again. | 他们谁都没再和我联系 | 
| [15:34] | Okay. Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 好吧 告诉我发生了什么? | 
| [15:40] | I had a day off; I spent it reading a magazine in the park. | 我那天正放假 就在公园看杂志 | 
| [15:44] | I lost track of time, and headed off to school. | 看得忘了时间 然后去学校了 | 
| [15:52] | – I must have been knocked unconscious. – Why do you say that? | – 肯定有人把我打晕了 – 为什么这么说? | 
| [15:54] | Suddenly, there was this blinding light. | 突然有道刺目的强光 | 
| [15:59] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了! | 
| [16:00] | Tell me how bad it hurts. Beg for your life. | 告诉我有多疼 快点求饶吧 | 
| [16:03] | He wanted me to beg for my life, but I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. | 他要我求饶 我不会如他所愿的 | 
| [16:07] | The next thing I know, I’m out on the street. | 等我反应过来 人就在大街上了 | 
| [16:12] | I’ve told you all of this before! | 这些我以前都告诉你们了! | 
| [16:14] | No one took me seriously. | 没人当真 | 
| [16:16] | Okay, Jessica, that’s about to change. | Jessica 这次不会了 | 
| [16:32] | Horatio, I pulled all the evidence on Allison Novell out of the empty PD storage, | Horatio 我把Allison Novell案的证据 都从警局的空仓库里找出来了 | 
| [16:36] | but this is unfortunately all but destroyed by water damage. | 可惜都被水泡坏了 | 
| [16:41] | Is anything usable? | 一点有用的都没有? | 
| [16:42] | – Not that I’ve seen. – Okay. | – 我没找到 – 好吧 | 
| [16:47] | Salvage what you can and reprocess itplease. Excuse me. | 能抢救出来的赶紧抢救 再化验一次 | 
| [16:49] | You got it. | 好的 | 
| [16:51] | Horatio Caine. | 我是Horatio Caine | 
| [16:52] | Lieutenant, please, I need your help. | 队长 拜托你 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [16:54] | Miss Davis, what’s the matter? | Davis小姐 怎么回事? | 
| [16:56] | My fianc\ isn’t here. | 我的未婚夫不在这儿 | 
| [16:58] | There’s a man parked outside watching me. | 有个男人在外面的车里一直监视我 | 
| [17:01] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [17:02] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过来 | 
| [17:11] | You stay away from her! You understand? I’ll kill you! | 你离她远点儿! 听见没? 要不我整死你! | 
| [17:16] | Oh, you’re wearing a gun. You son of a bitch! | 你还带着枪呢! 你个混蛋 | 
| [17:23] | Reggie, let him go! Let him go! | Reggie 让他走! 让他走吧! | 
| [17:25] | Wait, I know you. You’re that cop. | 等会儿 我认识你 你是那个警察 | 
| [17:28] | The one that blew me off! | 就是你不接我报案的! | 
| [17:30] | You’re not really giving me a whole lot to go on. | 你提供的情况实在太少 | 
| [17:32] | It just happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 | 
| [17:37] | Do you know how many assault reports I get? | 你知道我要受理多少被袭报案吗 | 
| [17:42] | What? That’s him? | 什么? 就是他? | 
| [17:44] | You blew my girlfriend off? You son of a… | 你不接我女朋友的案子? 你个… | 
| [17:46] | Mr. Chilton, calm down. | Chilton先生 请你冷静 | 
| [17:50] | Eric, take them inside, please. | Eric 带他们进去 | 
| [17:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [18:04] | I don’t know what you’re doing here, man. | 你来这儿干嘛? | 
| [18:06] | A-All I could think about, Horatio, | Horatio 我满脑子想的都是 | 
| [18:08] | – was I was supposed to come and finish the job. – Reggie, didn’t we just talk about this? | – 我得过来把事情做完 – Reggie 我们已经说清楚了吧? | 
| [18:11] | – Look, I’m just trying to protect Jessica. – Didn’t we just talk about it, Reggie? | – 听着 我只是想保护Jessica – 我们不是已经说清楚了吗 Reggie? | 
| [18:14] | Look, we let her slip through our finger before. | 听着 以前我们就让她溜了 | 
| [18:16] | – We can’t… – Reggie! | – 我们不能… | 
| [18:17] | If I see you out here again, if I see you out here again, you’re finished. | 如果再让我看见你 再让我看见你 你就完蛋了 | 
| [18:23] | Do you understand? I’ll have your job. | 听明白了吗? | 
| [18:25] | She’s not safe. She’s not safe. | 她很危险 她很危险 | 
| [18:51] | Hello. Just finished my post of Kathy Meyers. | 嗨 刚完成Kathy Meyers的尸检 | 
| [18:55] | Was there something else you needed? | 你还需要什么吗? | 
| [18:57] | Yeah, I need to take some photos. | 对 我还要照几张相 | 
| [18:58] | Well, if you need pictures, why don’t you just check the case file? | 如果要照片 干嘛不去卷宗里找? | 
| [19:01] | No, not like t ones that I need. | 我要的不是那种照片 | 
| [19:03] | These are infrared photos, and they penetrate through multiple subdural layers. | 这是红外照片 能穿透几层硬膜 | 
| [19:07] | Any bruising should show up in AV. | 任何瘀伤都能在AV里显现 | 
| [19:10] | We know that Allison from a year ago and our victim today were both blinded by eyedrops. | 我们知道一年前的Allison和 这个受害者都是被滴眼液致盲的 | 
| [19:14] | Right, and Jessica Davis corroborates that. | 对 Jessica Davis确认了这一点 | 
| [19:16] | But the killer would had to have subdued them before he could administer the eyedrops. | 不过凶手必须先制服他们 再用滴眼液 | 
| [19:21] | Eyedrops don’t stop you from screaming or fighng back. | 你要叫 要反抗 滴眼液也制不住你 | 
| [19:24] | All right. So the question is: how did he do it? | 好吧 现在问题是 他怎么做到的? | 
| [19:26] | We know it wasn’t chemically, so it has to be physically. | 我们知道不是用药 那就只能是武力了 | 
| [19:29] | Yeah, but I didn’t find any bruising to indicate physical restraint. | 对 但我没找到瘀伤说明 身体活动受限 | 
| [19:32] | None that you could see. That’s what this is for. | 只是你看不到 所以我用这个 | 
| [19:34] | All right, she’s all yours. | 好吧 她就交给你了 | 
| [19:38] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [20:25] | There’s some clear bruising, but it doesn’t look like he strangled her. | 有些清晰的瘀伤 但不像是被勒住 | 
| [20:28] | Yeah, there’s only four markings. They’re all from fingers. | 对 只有四处印记 都是手指 | 
| [20:31] | It’s a blood choke. | 是血绞 | 
| [20:33] | Pinch the carotid and the jugular, cut off blood to the brain. | 勒住颈动脉和静脉 阻断血液流向大脑 | 
| [20:37] | Hypoxia kicks in, and in a few seconds, it’s lights out. | 开始感觉缺氧 几秒后就昏厥了 | 
| [20:47] | So we’re looking for someone with specialized hand-to-hand trainin Maybe military. | 那么凶手受过徒手搏斗训练 可能参过军 | 
| [20:52] | Or a vengeful cop. | 也许是个复仇的警察 | 
| [20:55] | Are you saying that you think Reggie killed Allison Novell and Kathy Meyers? | 你是说是Reggie杀了 Allison Novell和Kathy Meyers? | 
| [20:59] | I’m saying that he’s been all over this case since it started. | 一开始他就一直纠结这个案子 | 
| [21:01] | Yeah, because he wants the guy to be caught. | 对 因为他想抓住那人 | 
| [21:03] | Or because he wants to make sure that we have a suspect at all times. | 或者他想我们一直怀疑那个人 | 
| [21:07] | Okay, look, I’m willing to admit that Reggie can be a bit aggressive, but he’s a good cop. | 好吧 我承认Reggie有点霸道 可他是个好警察 | 
| [21:12] | In Allison Novell’s case, they used infrared photography, too. | Allison Novell的案子里 他们也用了红外照相技术 | 
| [21:15] | There were no markings. Killer’s getting angrier. | 没找到印痕 凶手更疯狂了 | 
| [21:17] | And all I’m saying is I’ve seen Mastow. He can come unhinged. | 我是说我见过Mastow 他可有点儿神经 | 
| [21:23] | In my opinion, all you’ve got are a few bruises. | 我认为你找到的仅是几处瘀伤而已 | 
| [21:25] | And I think you need to have a lot more than that before you take this theory out | 除非找到更多的证据 你的这套理论 | 
| [21:28] | in front of the rest of the department. | 还是别在部门公开了 | 
| [21:31] | I don’t agree. | 我不同意 | 
| [21:43] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 你们好 | 
| [21:48] | Hey, Reg. | 嗨 Reg | 
| [21:51] | Miss Duquesne. | Duquesne小姐 | 
| [21:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? | 
| [22:02] | I wanted to gnaw me a bit. | 我想过来看一下 | 
| [22:05] | The department’s in full “cover-your-ass” mode. | 整个部门的人都一副 “别拖我下水”的样子 | 
| [22:09] | Well, I guess in all fairness, he did put him in a bit of a tight spot. | 说实话 他的确让你很难做 | 
| [22:12] | Everybody’s overreacting. | 大家有点反应过度了 | 
| [22:15] | And you guys have proved me right. | 你们已经证明我是对的 | 
| [22:18] | Speaking of which, any new leads on Max Paulson? | 说到这 关于Max Paulson有新线索吗? | 
| [22:22] | You know I can’t discuss the case. | 你知道我不能透露案件情况 | 
| [22:27] | That’s how you’re going to play it, huh? | 你打算就这么糊弄我是吗? | 
| [22:29] | It’s protocol. | 这是规章制度 | 
| [22:32] | You CSIs love your protocol. | 你们这些CSI就知道这些 | 
| [22:35] | Prance around here in your perfect white lab coat, acting like you know every damn thing. | 穿着纯洁的白大褂在这儿昂首阔步的 好像他妈的什么事儿都逃不过你们 | 
| [22:40] | But sometimes police work ain’t clean. | 但做警察不是那么单纯的事儿 | 
| [22:43] | I think I’ll stick with what works for me. | 我还是会坚持自己的路 | 
| [22:50] | Turn the elevator back on. | 恢复电梯 | 
| [22:52] | What works for you? | 你坚持什么路? | 
| [22:55] | While you’re taking your sweet time looking for more evidence, | 你在这儿慢悠悠地找证据 | 
| [22:59] | Paulson is out there walking free and easy. | Paulson却在外面悠闲地过日子 | 
| [23:02] | Now, who’s to say he’s going to stop these killings? | 有谁敢说他从此不再杀人了? | 
| [23:05] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你要的吗? | 
| [23:08] | More innocent girls to die? | 更多无辜少女死去? | 
| [23:12] | Step away from me, Reggie. | 离我远点 Reggie | 
| [23:43] | You getting off? | 你出来吗? | 
| [23:45] | No. I forgot something in the lab. | 不 我有东西忘在实验室了 | 
| [23:49] | Ask yourself something, Detective. | 扪心自问吧 警探 | 
| [23:52] | How would you feel if you had to stare a murderer in the eye and let him walk away? | 直视一个杀人犯的眼睛 眼睁睁地看着他溜走 你什么感觉? | 
| [23:58] | You trying to get to sleep after knowing something like that. | 知道这种事 你还能睡踏实吗 | 
| [24:01] | I sleep just fine. How about you? | 我睡得挺香 你呢? | 
| [24:20] | Yeah, we’re at a total loss with the evidence in Allison Novell’s case. | Allison Novell案的证据一无所获 | 
| [24:23] | And overall the evidence in Kathy Meyers’ case. | Kathy Meyers案也差不多 | 
| [24:26] | Twice, none of it linked to Max Paulson or… | 两次 没有证据能指认Max Paulson | 
| [24:30] | or any other suspects in this case. | 或其他嫌疑人 | 
| [24:35] | You know, if the evidence doesn’t lead us to the killer… | 如果证据无法引导我们抓住凶手 | 
| [24:40] | then maybe she can. | 也许她可以 | 
| [24:42] | Kathy Meyers? | |
| [24:43] | So we know where she was dumped, but we don’t know where she was abducted from. | 我们知道抛尸地点 但不知道她从哪儿被劫持的 | 
| [24:46] | Well, she was a, uh, student at Dade University. | 她是Dade大学的学生 | 
| [24:49] | Right. | 好 | 
| [24:52] | But what do we really know about her? | 对她这个人 我们又了解多少? | 
| [24:55] | We know she was in love. | 我们知道她坠入爱河了 | 
| [24:57] | Yeah, Erickson said that it was her three-month anniversary, and they were going out to celebrate. | 对 Erickson说是恋爱三月纪念日 他们准备出去庆祝 | 
| [25:01] | And what does a girl do before her big date? | 女孩在这么重要的约会之前会干嘛? | 
| [25:02] | Make me wait in the living room with her cat. | 让我在客厅干等着 还得和她的猫待在一起 | 
| [25:05] | Okay, but before that, what does a girl do? | 好吧 在那之前 她会干嘛? | 
| [25:07] | ‘Cause see this right here– these little marks along her eyebrow? | 看这儿 看见眉毛这儿的小印记吗? | 
| [25:10] | – That’s from threading. – Threading? That sounds painful. | – 是缝针留下的 – 缝针? 听上去就很疼 | 
| [25:13] | What happens is a stylist weaves a thread through your eyebrow, | 美容师缝一根线穿过眉毛 | 
| [25:16] | and then pulls the whole thing at once. | 然后一口气将整根线抽出来 | 
| [25:19] | So you get this done in a salon? | 在美容沙龙里做这个? | 
| [25:21] | Monthly. | 每月一次 | 
| [25:23] | And from looks of her credit card bills, she had a favorite place that she goes to. | 从她的信用卡账单看 有个地方她常去 | 
| [25:34] | So I ran the plates, and the car’s registered to Kathy Meyers. | 我查了车牌号 Kathy Meyers是登记车主 | 
| [25:39] | Salon confirmed that she was here yesterday. | 沙龙的人证实她昨天去过 | 
| [26:03] | Yeah, looks like it’s her purse. | 对 这看上去是她的钱包 | 
| [26:05] | Okay, so she was abducted right here. | 好 那么她是在这儿被劫持的 | 
| [26:14] | – Take a look at this. See any scuff marks? – Yeah. | – 看这儿 看见拖拽的痕迹了吗? – 嗯 | 
| [26:18] | We travel along here… | 沿着这儿走… | 
| [26:21] | resulting… in this. | 来到了… 这里 | 
| [26:24] | Must be where he parked. I don’t see any tire treads. | 他肯定把车停这儿了 可我没找到轮胎印 | 
| [26:27] | Neither do I. | 我也没有 | 
| [26:31] | What do you think this is? | 你觉得这是什么? | 
| [26:32] | It looks like industrial grease. | 像是工业用的油料 | 
| [26:36] | ybe off his shoe? | 可能是他鞋子上的? | 
| [26:38] | – Could lead us to the killer. – **** | – 能帮我们找到凶手 – 稍等 | 
| [26:41] | Yeah. Okay, I’ll be there. | 好 我马上来 | 
| [26:47] | We have another body. | 又找到一具尸体 | 
| [27:03] | Pupil dilation is consistent, repeated electrical burns. | 瞳孔放大的症状与 受到反复电击吻合 | 
| [27:07] | No pattern. | 没有痕迹 | 
| [27:09] | Looks like jumper cables again. | 似乎又是升压电缆 | 
| [27:10] | It’s a match to Kathy Meyers, isn’t it? | 与Kathy Meyers吻合 对吗? | 
| [27:13] | You really don’t expect to have to see this kind of thing twice in one day. | 没人愿意一天之内 目睹两次这样的惨况 | 
| [27:17] | The bruises from the blood choker clearly visible this time, Lieutenant. | 这次造成血绞的瘀伤清晰可见 队长 | 
| [27:21] | I know I’m new, but I have to say I think this guy is escalating. | 虽然我是新人 但我觉得这人犯罪行为在升级 | 
| [27:25] | And getting sloppy. What is underneath that fingernail, Doctor? | 而且开始犯错 医生 指甲下是什么? | 
| [27:36] | Looks like she took some hair with her. | 看上去她抓下来一些毛发 | 
| [27:37] | Which means she put up a fight. | 说明她反抗了 | 
| [27:40] | Good news is, she got a follicular tag. | 好消息是头发上附有毛囊 | 
| [27:44] | That is good news. | 的确好消息 | 
| [27:49] | Latest victim’s name is Rachel Calvado. | 最新受害者叫Rachel Calvado | 
| [27:52] | Just 21, but already booked for possession, solicitation, assault. | 刚21岁 前科倒是不少 藏毒 教唆卖淫 人身攻击 | 
| [27:58] | Bless her heart. That is a hard life. | 上帝保佑 这日子过得真惨 | 
| [28:00] | Harder death. | 死得更惨 | 
| [28:03] | Still waiting on the DNA results on the hair from under her nails. | 她指甲里找到的毛发 还在等DNA结果 | 
| [28:11] | Everything all right? | 你还好吧? | 
| [28:13] | Yeah. I’m just a little edgy. | 没事 有点焦虑而已 | 
| [28:17] | So are you going to run sample against the department staff? | 你准备将样本和警务人员 进行比对吗? | 
| [28:20] | No. Why? Have someone in mind? | 不 怎么了?怀疑某人? | 
| [28:24] | Reggie Mastow. It could be him. I just want to know for sure. | Reggie Mastow 可能是他 我想确认一下 | 
| [28:28] | But he’s no longer working the case. | 但他不负责这个案子了 | 
| [28:30] | The only way his hair could get on the victim… | 他的头发出现在受害人身上 唯一的可能就是… | 
| [28:35] | Doesn’t matter. It’s from another familiar face. | 无所谓了 查出来另一个熟人 | 
| [28:41] | Max Paulson. Thanks. | Max Paulson 谢了 | 
| [28:46] | I don’t know a girl named Rachel Calvado, either. I’m sorry. | 我不认识叫Rachel Calvado的女孩子 不好意思了 | 
| [28:50] | We found hair under her fingernail, Max. | 我们在她的指甲内 发现了几丝头发 Max | 
| [28:53] | And the problem is, Max, that the DNA profile is yours. | DNA说明那是你的头发 Max | 
| [28:59] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [29:00] | ‘Cause you can’t make mistakes? | 因为你从不犯错? | 
| [29:02] | Detective Mastow’s methods may be wrong, but I think he may be right about you. | Mastow警探的办事手法 也许不对 但他对的你判断或许是正确的 | 
| [29:06] | Circumstantial. Everything you have is circumstantial. | 间接证据 你只有间接证据 | 
| [29:09] | Everything but the truth, Max. | 事实却是铁板钉钉 Max | 
| [29:12] | How does this keep happening? | 怎么老来这一套啊? | 
| [29:16] | Why don’t you tell us? | 你说呢? | 
| [29:20] | I have– nobody seems to be listening to me. | 我说话你们都不听 | 
| [29:22] | I’ve been in a theater all afternoon. | 整个下午我都在电影院 | 
| [29:25] | Two movies, back to back. | 连看了两场电影 | 
| [29:29] | Can anyone vouch for that? | 有证人吗? | 
| [29:32] | No. I went alone. | 没有 我一个人去的 | 
| [29:34] | Maybe an employee at the theater would remember me. | 电影院的工作人员可能有印象 | 
| [29:37] | Busy doc like you goes to see two movies… alone? | 你这样的大圣手 一个人 跑去去看连场电影? | 
| [29:40] | That’s a hell of an alibi. | 这不在场证据真够不错的 | 
| [29:43] | It certainly is. | 非常不错 | 
| [30:00] | Followed up on Max Paulson’s alibi. | 查过Max Paulson的不在场证据了 | 
| [30:03] | Theater usher corroborated his story. | 电影院的人证实了他的供词 | 
| [30:04] | Yeah, well, he could have snuck out the back and maybe returned unnoticed. | 那他也能半当中偷溜出来 再偷溜回去 | 
| [30:10] | Hey, guys, what, um… | 其实 我觉得… | 
| [30:13] | what if Max is a scapegoat? | 如果Max是个替罪羊呢? | 
| [30:17] | Why, what do you mean? What are you thinking? | 怎么 | 
| [30:19] | Reggie Mastow. | 你的意思是? 有什么想法? | 
| [30:21] | Come on, Calleigh, you’re reaching now. | 拜托 Calleigh 这有点瞎扯了 | 
| [30:24] | I don’t know, I mean, Reggie was at Max’s this morning within hours of Kathy Meyers’ body being discovered. | 我不肯定 但Reggie今天早晨去了Max家 几小时后就发现了Kathy Meyers的尸体 | 
| [30:29] | He saw the autopsy photos, recognized the dilated pupils– no big deal. | 他看到了尸检照片 认出了放大的瞳孔 没什么大不了的 | 
| [30:34] | Reggie could have known we we’re close. | Reggie可能猜到我们快要破案了 | 
| [30:35] | He pins it on Max Paulson, we close the case, and then he… | 就栽赃给Max Paulson 我们一结案 | 
| [30:40] | proves everyone that he was right. | 他就能证明自己是正确的了 | 
| [30:41] | Look, guys, I rode patrol with Reggie for five years. | 听着 我和Reggie一起当了五年巡警 | 
| [30:45] | He’s not a killer. | 他不是个杀手 | 
| [30:47] | The guy eats, breathes and sleeps finding the bad guys. | 他无时不刻都在想着捉拿罪犯 | 
| [30:50] | Yeah, but if he’s so passionate about it, | 既然他那么投入 | 
| [30:51] | why give Jessica Davis the brush-off when she told him about her attack? | 为什么轻易撵走了Jessica Davis 无视她的报案呢? | 
| [30:55] | She didn’t give him much to go on. | 她提供的线索不多啊 | 
| [30:56] | Or maybe he didn’t want to spend that much time with her, because he was afraid she’d recognize him. | 或者他不想和她待得太久 以免她将他认出来 | 
| [31:00] | Look, if Reggie’s guilty of anything, you guys, it’s tunnel vision. That’s it. | 如果Reggie有错 那也只是死钻牛角尖 没别的了 | 
| [31:05] | Take a look at this. | 看 | 
| [31:08] | I got a piece of leather with a button clasp. | 带揿钮的皮质 | 
| [31:12] | It’s the perfect size for an ankle holster. | 正好符合脚踝枪套的尺寸 | 
| [31:18] | Horatio said Reggie was wearing one this morning when he was confronted by Dennis Chilton. | Horatio说Reggie和Dennis Chilton对质时 正带着脚踝枪套 | 
| [31:35] | I’ll call Horatio. | 我通知Horatio | 
| [31:46] | Put it down, Reggie. Put it down. | 放下 Reggie 放下 | 
| [31:53] | This? Just doing a little house cleaning. | 这个? 我在大扫除 | 
| [31:57] | I heard you slammed the door on Max Paulson. | 我听说你搞定了Max Paulson的案子 | 
| [32:00] | Calls for celebration. | 可喜可贺呀 | 
| [32:03] | Or not, judging by the way you tickling your sidearm. | 不过 你们的表情好像不对啊 | 
| [32:08] | We need your backup weapon. | 交出你的后备武器 | 
| [32:14] | What’s going on? I know that lo. | 怎么了? 我知道那表情什么意思 | 
| [32:17] | Come on, fellas, it’s me. | 拜托 看清楚这是谁 | 
| [32:18] | I need the weapon, Reggie. | 交出武器 Reggie | 
| [32:47] | The clasp is missing, Reggie. | 揿钮掉了 Reggie | 
| [32:49] | That’s 20 years old. | 这玩意用了20年了 | 
| [32:51] | Showing a little mileage. | 掉了也不奇怪 | 
| [32:53] | That clasp could be anywhere. | 不知道掉哪儿了 | 
| [33:01] | Where did you get that from? | 你哪里找到的? | 
| [33:02] | I found this 15 feet from Rachel Calvado’s body, Reggie. | Rachel Calvado尸体15英尺开外 Reggie | 
| [33:12] | Did you kill Kathy Meyers and Allison Novell too, Reggie? | 你杀了Kathy Meyers 和Allison Novell吗 Reggie? | 
| [33:14] | I’m telling y’all, y’all need to be talking to Max Paulson. | 我说 你们审得应该是Max Paulson | 
| [33:17] | He’s right under our nose. | 他就在我们鼻子尖底下 | 
| [33:18] | You know how many hours I put in trying to solve the Allison Novell case? | 你知道我花了多久侦破Allison Novell案? | 
| [33:21] | It’s about finding the right guy, Reggie. | 那也不能冤枉无辜 Reggie | 
| [33:23] | Then Kathy Meyers’ body showed up. | 接着Kathy Meyers的尸体出现了 | 
| [33:26] | I let that man slip through my fingers before. | 我一度放过了那个男人 | 
| [33:27] | – I ain’t about to let that happen again. – It’s not up to you, Reggie. | – 不会有第二次了 – 这你说了不算 Reggie | 
| [33:31] | Rachel Calvado was a heroin addict. She ain’t got no family. | Rachel Calvado是个吸毒的 又没亲没故的 | 
| [33:34] | She’s got a record a mile long. | 前科多得数也数不完 | 
| [33:37] | Now I did r a favor. | 我是帮了你的忙 | 
| [33:38] | I made her life worth something but using her to save the lives of other people who did have a future. | 我用她的命去挽救那些正常人 那是让她死得其所 | 
| [33:46] | – Hey, baby. You busy? – Get lost. | – 嘿 靓妞 忙不? – 滚开 | 
| [33:48] | You want to see a little of this? How about that? Come here. Come here. | 要不要看点儿货? 怎么样?来嘛来嘛 | 
| [34:04] | That hurts! Please, no! I can’t see! | 痛! 不要! 我看不见了! | 
| [34:21] | Bottom line– you killed a woman to close a case. | 底线是– 你靠杀人来结案 | 
| [34:24] | I did what was necessary. | 我尽了本分 | 
| [34:32] | You are way over the line this time! | 这次你太过分了! | 
| [34:34] | Try filing a report. See if anybody cares. | 那你去投诉啊 看谁会理睬你 | 
| [35:21] | I put the killer in your lap. | 我把凶手送到你门前 | 
| [35:24] | That you did, Reggie. | 正是如此 Reggie | 
| [35:33] | You’re certain Reggie didn’t kill Allison Novell and Kathy Meyers? | 你肯定Reggie没有杀害 Allison Novell和Kathy Meyers? | 
| [35:35] | He killed Rachel Calvado to throw focus back onto Paulson. | 他杀死Rachel Calvado是为了将嫌疑 再次转会Paulson身上 | 
| [35:38] | – So what do we do? – We start over. | – 现在怎么办? – 推倒重来 | 
| [35:40] | We’ve been through it all. It’s been destroyed. | 我们过了一遍 证据都毁了 | 
| [35:42] | Not all of it, Eric. Check this out. | 不是没一样都毁了 Eric 看这个 | 
| [35:44] | I took the liberty of pulling Jessica Davis’ case file. | 我已经调阅了Jessica Davis的案宗 | 
| [35:48] | Since it was never considered part of the case, it was stored separately. | 因为没有和其他案子联系在一起 所以是单独储存的 | 
| [35:51] | Right. Now, she’s the only victim that got away. | 但她是唯一一个逃出升天的女孩 | 
| [35:53] | Maybe she took a piece of the killer with her, Eric. | 也许她留下了犯人的线索 Eric | 
| [35:56] | The only thing logged in is what she was wearing. | 唯一入库的是她当时的衣物 | 
| [35:59] | It’s already been processed. It’s another dead end. | 已经处理过了 还是没有结果 | 
| [36:01] | Look again, Eric. | 再查一编 Eric | 
| [36:06] | It says that there are two latent overlapping prints that were found on the butto of her blouse. | 她裙子的扣子上有两枚重叠的指纹 | 
| [36:10] | Which we couldn’t separate a year ago, right? | 一年前我们没有技术进行分离 是吧? | 
| [36:13] | No, the technology didn’t exist. | 对 当时没有分离技术 | 
| [36:14] | Separate them now, and find me. | 现在有了 马上分离 有结果马上通知我 | 
| [36:25] | I thought you were working prints on the Jessica Davis case. | 我以为你在处理Jessica Davis案的指纹 | 
| [36:27] | I’m isolating each print according to its chemical composition. | 我在根据化学成分 分离这两枚指纹 | 
| [36:30] | Because the chemicals in prints are unique. | 指纹内含有的化学成分都独一无二 | 
| [36:33] | Way to think outside the tent card. | 有时候也要跳出常规思考 | 
| [36:34] | Yeah, I’m using desorption electric spray ionization to identify the chemicals on the button. | 对 使用电子解吸喷雾 来电离鉴定 纽扣上指纹的化学成分 | 
| [36:40] | And then… we can isolate each of the chemicals and hopefully tease out an image of a print. | 然后…就能分离出单一化学成分 以获得指纹的图像 | 
| [36:53] | Methylparaben. | 对羟基苯甲酸甲酯 | 
| [36:54] | That’s the primary component in hand lotion. | 护手霜的主要成分 | 
| [36:57] | I bet that was transferred there by Jessica. | 肯定是Jessica弄上去的 | 
| [37:02] | 12 hydroxystyrene– that’s lithium grease. | 聚对羟基苯乙烯12– 是锂基润滑脂 | 
| [37:04] | Hang on. | 慢着 | 
| [37:10] | It’s the same substance found where Kathy Meyers was abducted. | 这和Kathy Meyers 被劫持现场的物质是一样的 | 
| [37:14] | It ties the two victims together. | 两个受害人联系上了 | 
| [37:16] | So whoever killed Kathy is the same person that attacked Jessica. | 杀了Kathy的人也袭击了Jessica | 
| [37:22] | Got a tented arch. | 找到一枚帐弓 | 
| [37:23] | Looks like the same tented arch that we found on Allison Novell. | 和Allison Novell身上找到的一样 | 
| [37:27] | Dr. Paulson had a tented arch. | Paulso医生n的指纹也有帐弓 | 
| [37:30] | Do you think that Reggie could have been right all along? | 你觉不觉Reggie可能一直是对的? | 
| [37:32] | Paulson’s an ophthalmologist. | Paulson是个眼科大夫 | 
| [37:33] | What would he be doing with industrial grease? | 他跟锂基润滑脂有什么关系? | 
| [37:35] | It can be used on cars. | 这玩意可能用在车上 | 
| [37:37] | Around the house, I guess. | 房屋周围 | 
| [37:42] | Dennis Chilton? | |
| [37:43] | Jessica Davis’ fianc\. | Jessica Davis的未婚夫 | 
| [38:09] | Wait… wait, stop! Stop! There’s been some sort of a mistake! | 等一下… 等一下 别走! 别走! 你们搞错了! | 
| [38:12] | Some sort of lab mix-up. Dennis, tell them. | 肯定是你们实验室搞错了 Dennis 你说话呀 | 
| [38:14] | Ms.Davis, your fianc\ murdered somebody this morning, ma’am. | Davis女士 你未婚夫今早杀了一个人 | 
| [38:18] | We found lithium grease on a pair of his boots. | 我们在他的一双靴子上 发现了锂基润滑脂 | 
| [38:20] | – And that confirmst. – No, you’re wrong! | – 确认他就是凶手 – 不 你们搞错了! | 
| [38:21] | He killed Allison Novell and he killed Kathy Meyers. | 他杀了Allison Novell和Kathy Meyers | 
| [38:29] | Di’t want you to find out like this. | 本不想让你这样知道真相 | 
| [38:31] | You’re the one who attacked me? | 袭击我的人是你? | 
| [38:34] | I was angry. | 我气疯了 | 
| [38:36] | I wanted someone to feel as bad as I did. | 我想让别人也尝尝我的感受 | 
| [38:39] | So I killed the first one. | 所以我才杀了第一个女孩 | 
| [38:41] | I couldn’t kill you. | 但对你我下不了手 | 
| [38:59] | My eyes… I can’t see! | 我的眼睛… 我看不见了! | 
| [39:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? | 
| [39:07] | Do you know how bad this is going to hurt? | 你知道这会有多疼吗? | 
| [39:12] | Tell me how bad it hurts. | 告诉我你有多疼 | 
| [39:15] | Beg for your life. | 求我别杀你 | 
| [39:17] | Never. | 没门! | 
| [39:22] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这么做! | 
| [39:24] | Do you understand? | 听见了吗? | 
| [39:28] | I couldn’t kill you then. | 我就是下不了手 | 
| [39:31] | After that, I did everything I could to make you fall in love with me. | 后来 我竭尽所能让你爱上我 | 
| [39:35] | For the first time in my life I felt alive. | 有生以来我第一次觉得我活着 | 
| [39:37] | Somebody help me! Help! | 救命呀! 救命! | 
| [39:40] | I finally found someone as in control as me. | 我第一次找到一个尽在我掌控的人 | 
| [39:43] | And then you lost control again when you found out Jessica had cancer. | 可发现Jessica得了癌症时 你又失控了 | 
| [39:46] | That’s when you discovered Kathy Meyers, rit? | 那时你就盯上了Kathy Meyers 对吧? | 
| [40:07] | I had to get rid of my anger. | 我得消解我的愤怒 | 
| [40:09] | And that’s exactly what you did. | 你是解脱了 | 
| [40:11] | At the expense of everything. | 也把一切都搭上了 | 
| [40:16] | Take him, please. | 请把他押走 | 
| [40:35] | So Max Paulson was innocent. | 这么说Max Paulson是无辜的了 | 
| [40:39] | I knew it was him. | 我一直以为是他 | 
| [40:42] | At least I thought I did. | 至少我真是这么认为的 | 
| [40:51] | I betrayed the oath, Horatio. | 我违背了誓言 Horatio | 
| [41:10] | Killed a woman. You don’t come back from that. | 我杀了个女人 那是无法挽回的 | 
| [41:22] | Here I am thinking I’m doing the right thing, taking a murderer off the street, | 我以为自己是在主持正义 把凶手绳之以法 | 
| [41:25] | and I become the thing I despise the most. | 最后我却成了自己最鄙视的那种人 | 
| [42:04] | Reggie… | |
| [42:07] | I’m gonna be fine, Lieutenant. | 我没事 队长 | 
| [42:11] | We all have to pay for our mistakes. | 我犯的错 我来承担 |